[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 33

Steroids general

No source talk.

Previous
>>40550827
>>
>>40560564
iv officially run out of money for food

can i still build muscle on tren while basically starving myself
>>
How long is a reasonable amount of time after after first talking to a girl to taking her out?

I've only talked to this girl for maybe an hour total but she's into me so I may as well take her out and see. Right?
>>
>>40560600
Get food stamps nigger
>>
>>40560601
do people actually take girls out

iv always just asked if they wanted to come over and drink
>>
>>40560600
No but after such a dumb fuck question it's reasonable for me to demand pics after your body destroys itself when you do this.
>>
>>40560639
will carry on pinning and lifting and post pics after a month

i have half a box of oats, a quarter tub of peanut butter and two frozen chicken breasts with added water to last me till then

the results will be interesting
>>
>>40560620
d-d-do you wanna be my girlfriend
>>
>>40560600
Up the dose significantly. Oil has calories too you know.
>>
>>40560600
Eat mcdonalds and discount produce.
>>
>>40560639
>>40560600
Some dude on r/steroids was posting about how he's on a 150g PSMF while running 900/300 tren and test.
>>
>I cant afford food but I can afford tren
Priorities
>>
>>40560620
Neither of us really drink but she's really outdoorsy/active so I was thinking rockclimbing. Plus she's pretty reserved so off the bat bringing her to my place and just chilling might make her shut down.
>>
>>40560600
When I was using I would go to the grocery store, load up one of those hand carts with food, and just walk out the door.

Grocery stores have absolutely zero security. Just go when it's busy.
>>
>>40560649
just sell a vial overpriced as fuck to some moron at the gym?? profit
>>
File: 1485393412232.jpg (151KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485393412232.jpg
151KB, 800x600px
>>40560564
Oh my fucking god, I can finally understand why women are such flippant assholes. I accidentally got high estrogen sides before I had to up my AI dose, but that time where I had high estrogen was fucking hellish. I was a cunt to everyone, wanted to snap for no reason. My feelings were all over the place, I found myself crying at random.

Estrogen is a piece of shit hormone, my god. Why the fuck do I even associate with women? I can't even imagine being like that all the time, what a fucking hell of an existence.
>>
tfw picking up 5 months worth of trenbologna sandwiches today
>>
>>40560946
>My feelings were all over the place, I found myself crying at random.
Oh, you became a whole human briefly.
Such horror.
>>
>>40560974

feelings all over the place =/= having feelings
>>
So I have this apparently unheard of* idea of letting my balls produce more T by just using HCG without AAS.

How effective can it be?
Any downsides?
How do you withdraw from HCG?

t. n00b

*) OP reddit wiki makes no mention of such therapy. I never see it mentioned anywhere else either.
>>
>>40561057
just pin 500g test you retard
>>
How do you use clen? What doses, length, and cardio?
>>
>>40561095
but i wouldn't mind growing bigger balls.
i don't understand what's wrong with my idea.
>>
>>40561177
if you want bigger balls then put them in the fucking microwave
>>
>>40561057
>>40561177
there's nothing "wrong" with your idea, endos do sometimes try hcg only or clomid only first before full-blown trt

but that's all it is, mini trt. a couple hundreds ng/dl maybe.
>>
>>40561177
You could look up HCG monotherapy but really it's not going to boost your test or ball size all that much.
>>
>>40561223
>>40561224
Is it much safer than full-blown TRT?
Is permanent use until old age possible?
>>
>>40561095
>500 grams
>>
>>40561121
Please respond
>>
>>40561271
I don't know much myself but I guess the answer is in OP reddit wiki.
>>
>>40561256
Putting a natural hormone into your body isn't really that dangerous. There are dangers, yes, because testosterone is a particularly harsh chemical to your body, but the risks are overblown. Just inject yourself with testosterone enanthate 500mg per week. That is an easy cycle and you can see anywhere from 10 to 20 lbs. increase in mass from your first cycle.
>>
Should I buy these shoes or would it look like I'm trying too hard?
>>
>>40561271
you don't use clen
>>
>>40561319
Fuck off
>>
>>40561291
I guess you are right.

Will I have to use some kind of substances to preserve the gains from TRT ever after? (Beyond the short PCT to rebalance my hormonal system.)
>>
>>40561328
enjoy your enlarged heart and general heart problems :^)
>>
>>40561349
you have exactly zero understanding of steroids please do more research

trt means being on for life. a cycle is a completely different thing.
>>
>>40561370
Do you not know what Clen is?
>>
>>40561223
What about Nolva, would it be a mini trt as well?
>>
>>40561419
I think you don't if you think anything I said doesn't apply to clen you mongoloid
>>
>>40561428
Once again, do you know what clen is? Because it does none of those.
>>
>>40561437
I'm not going to argue with a retard who has to come here and ask "how to use clen, what doses, what length"

do more research you dipshit
>>
>>40561305
Ugly/10 you gotta hop on that FL wrestling shoes and spandex tights with an oversized polo.
>>
>>40561390
Meh, I wish I could simply pay a doctor.
>>
>>40561473
>say wrong statements about clen
>"I'm not gonna bother helping"

Good, because you know even less than me.
>>
>>40561305
that's an excellent design but I don't like the stitching flowing over again and again

t. sneaker lover
>>
>>40561491
didn't say I wasn't going to help, I already did and told you not to use clen. I said I wasn't going to argue.

you can go to the /fit/ archive and search clen if you want, or even just use fucking Google. or read the steroids wiki that you're told to read in every single thread before posting your mouthbreather questions
>>
>>40561522
The /fit/ archive has nothing on clen.
Same with the reddit one.
And google is full of different opinions.

You're an idiot, try thinking before posting. Is this your first week?
>>
What harm does high estrogen, other than gynecomastia, enlarged prostate and butthurt?

Has anyone considered health benefits such as fat redistribution from stomach to lower body?

Lower body "obesity" is not only harmless, it's actually more healthy than being slim.

t. noob
>>
>>40561534
you're wrong on both of your first sentences.

good luck on the Internet, clearly navigating it is very hard for you
>>
>>40561349
TRT is when your body has small testes and you don't produce enough testosterone. You get diagnosed with this, it is a medical condition. The dose that doctors will give you are low. They are just to get you up to normal testosterone levels like a normal male.

Doing a 12 week cycle of Testosterone Enanthate is different. You will inject 250 mg into a muscle 2x/week, totaling 500 mg of Test E per week. This will raise your testosterone levels far above what is normal for a male. In this time, you will build muscle far above your natural potential.

Having testosterone levels boosted so high by steroid can accelerate male pattern baldness if you have that condition in your genetics. You can take propecia to prevent this side effect. Your testes will also shrink because they realize they don't need to make more testosterone since you have enough. You can use HCG while on-cycle to reduce this, and then Nolvadex after the cycle to increase teste size almost back to normal, or back to normal completely. You may get acne, but you can wash your face, chest, and back 3x/day with severe acne wash. Some people's acne even improves with steroid use. And finally, the most serious side effect is gynecomastia. This happens when testosterone aromatizes (converts) to estrogen in your body. This is why you need to use Aromasin to lower your estrogen levels.

So as you can see, Testosterone Enanthate and other hormones like it have low amount of non-serious side effects, all of which can be counteracted by another drug or lifestyle change. Test E has no harm against your liver so there is no concern for it. Overall, you can spend 3 months to make progress that takes natural bodybuilder 2 years to make. If you only reach up to your natural limit then you can keep your muscle after steroid use by good dieting and exercise forever.
>>
>>40561546
Literally checked just moments ago. Does it hurt to breathe?
>>
File: DSC_8383-7.progressive[1].jpg (111KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_8383-7.progressive[1].jpg
111KB, 1600x1067px
>>40561519
I'm looking for basic gray sneaks, do you have experience with new balance?
>>
Cutting on 250 test a week.

Getting annoying waiting to get to my wanted weight. maintained most of my strength after 13kg weightloss thus far.

What would happen if i went for 500 a week and continue my cut, waste of babies first real cycle id asume?

Just being patient is better get to goal cut then 500?
>>
>>40561565
>literally can't use the /fit/ archive or search a fucking wiki and he thinks he can insult people
literally the dumbest person on the Internet
>>
>>40561581
Once again, just checked, it literally, LITERALLY, is not there.

Sorry kiddo, you're wrong
>>
>>40561566
Those look pretty good. Maybe look at some of the Asics too.

Everyone seems to like the ultraboosts or you could pick up some dove grey yeezys if you are willing to drop some money.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170302-124250.png (350KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170302-124250.png
350KB, 1080x1920px
>>40561589
not gonna give you the link because I don't actually want to help you

but damn you're bad at the Internet
>>
>recently got snapchat
>added a girl on snap
>I don't know how to fucking take a selfie and I don't like any of the pics I take because I feel weird taking selfies

why the fuck is this hard

should I just cop out and message her via the text portion of the app?
>>
>>40561611
what happens if I take a beta blocker with clen?
>>
>>40561629
Don't send a fucking selfie, take a picture of you doing something.
>>
>>40561629
I do both. I send maybe one snap for every 20 a girl sends me, usually when she specifically asks for something

selfies are stupid
>>
>>40561611
Nice photoshop faggot
>>
>>40561557
>TRT is conservative, cycle is aggressive
I think I understand the difference, I only misused terminology.

I have actually considered both things: a cycle and then some kind of permanent therapy ever after (in addition to PCT) to preserve gains.

I'm aware of aromatisation.

>If you only reach up to your natural limit then you can keep your muscle after steroid use by good dieting and exercise forever.
What if I'm already not too far from my natural limit?

>Having testosterone levels boosted so high by steroid can accelerate male pattern baldness
Too late to worry about this one, hahah.
>>
>>40561593
I think ultraboosts are very ugly and I've never liked the pattern on the side of asics.
>>
>>40561652 >>40561557
Also please consider this unorthodox question from me: >>40561541
>>
>>40561652
>I have actually considered both things: a cycle and then some kind of permanent therapy ever after (in addition to PCT) to preserve gains.
What you are referring to is known colloquially as "blast and cruise" but you do not use a PCT because this will be harmful. Some posters here have been ongoing testosterone users since 2 or 3 years ago. I do not personally do this because I have no interest in being monster big, but it is an option for some people. This increases health risks dramatically and if you do it incorrectly you can look like Lenny. You don't do PCT because if you plan to get right back on testosterone again then it is more harmful to your body to do this roller coaster rather than just stay on cycle. They will inject a low dose of testosterone weekly because their body doesn't produce much anymore, then when it's "blasting" time they will add orals + tren and all other forms of things. This is not to do for a noob because you want to add 1 chemical at a time to understand how they work in your body.

If you are near your natural limit then you can use steroid to keep muscle while cutting down fat and look ripped. Or you can go past your natural limit but you will need to keep readministering steroid to keep it or else you will lose it eventually. I doubt you are at your natural limit unless you lift for 3 years with good diet.
>>
>>40561541
READ THE WIKI REEEEEEEE
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/the_estrogen_handbook

p.s. low estro fat distribution is much better than high estro. fat hips, ass and legs makes you look like a woman. also, don't be fat.

>>40561652
please read the wiki

there's no reason to pct if you're going for a "permanent replacement" after your cycle. you cruise for life on a low dose of testosterone, aka trt.
>>
>>40561574
Bumping this question with a question of my own;
I always hear people say "You can't lose fat and build muscle at the same time unless you are new or are on steroids" so would running 500mg of test E and a small high protien deficit be good way to accomplish this?
>>
>>40561749
...as opposed to what else?
>>
ESTP it's been a few weeks since I saw anything from you, but I need to let you know: I absolutely love you and am rooting that you are doing great right now.

Also more lewds pls.
>>
>>40561652
Tfw doctor 0ut me on 240 test c a week for trt.
Tfw I blast with my own ugl 250 for 490-500. Test a week living the comfy life
>>
File: superior.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
superior.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
17 inch neck.

post necks and neck size
>>
>>40561749

the original poster <

i basicly did that with the high TRT dose of 250

Maintaining my strength and maintaining muscle (might even be gaining quite a bit) on this cut has been easy as shit.

Havent done a true 500mg just test cycle though.

Basicly on TRT for mental gains (wich it has done) and the strength and muscle was secondairy for me, but has helped,

But idk ive read going 500 on your first cycle and then cutting is kind of a waste, idk how true it is,

Im doing the TRT to cut and then going to do a test cycle to gain after im at my goal bodyfat %

and after cycle back on 250
>>
File: currentneck.jpg (31KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
currentneck.jpg
31KB, 360x640px
>>40561810
did someone say neck
>>
>>40561741
I finished reading that page EXACTLY BEFORE posting my estrogen question :).

>p.s. low estro fat distribution is much better than high estro. fat hips, ass and legs makes you look like a woman. also, don't be fat.
According to science, lower body obesity PROTECTS organism from diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. Literally every research confirms that.

So what's the worst that can happen from letting estrogen go wild? Gender change? I don't care about that, that's a problem with society, not health problem.

Does aromatisation inhibit muscle gains?
>>
>>40561733
I'm going to take your advice. Still, I want to ask this at least out of curiosity:

>Some posters here have been ongoing testosterone users since 2 or 3 years ago.
>This increases health risks dramatically.
Couldn't HCG or Ostarine do this job instead of T?
Doesn't permanent T kill testicles?
>>
>>40561835
xD not bad.
size? yes you have to measure it right now
>>
>>40560931
Are we long lost brothers?

Not exaggerating in the slightest, but when I was in high school and for a couple years after I stole no less than $10,000 worth of food from my local grocery store over 4 years.

It was mostly made to order food that I would either eat at a table and then just leave or take out to go. I'd go for breakfast and dinner almost every day.

Friday nights were steak night and all the cooks knew me, would make giant plates of food for me, $35 meals, and off I'd walk.

Finally got caught walking out with a giant bag of pay by the pound candy and got arrested hahahahaha 50 hours community service and charges were dropped.
>>
>>40561842
I mean all the risks of high e2 are right there

high blood pressure, gyno, enlarged prostate, extreme mood swings, lethargy, insomnia, loss of libido, bloat, floppy dick, etc

you're harming your health a lot more than anything you would gain from your "lower body obesity." also, seriously, it looks terrible on a man. I know because that's what my fat distribution was like as a natty

estrogen is necessary for muscle growth, that's why you don't want to crash it, but there's no benefits muscle wise to high estro.

(again though, don't be fat and don't base your estrogen management on your desire to be fat)
>>
>>40561889
>Couldn't HCG or Ostarine do this job instead of T?
you can but it's fruitless. If you want to go that way then you will not reach big size. What is the point? Instead of going on HCG (expensive) for whole life just to achieve bigger ball sack, why not go on 12 week cycle of test-e and get to your biggest natural size then maintain it for life? you will be bigger and also save money and also deal with less side effect compared to going on HCG your whole life
>>
>>40561889
Also I do not use experimental chemical. I use natural hormone that has been studied for century. No reason to use experimental chemical that is weaker than normal testosterone.
>>
>>40561934
TRT is safe. As long as you donate blood from time to time and manage e2 and do cardio
>>
>>40561909
>I know because that's what my fat distribution was like as a natty
jesus christ, sorry to hear that bro.

this is why we need to preach frauding to some people as an option because for some people it just lets you beat those shit genetics you were born with.
>>
>>40560946
I had a whole new respect for women after experiencing estrogen sides for the first time.

I can't imagine being like that 24/7, I feel bad for them, it's not their fault. >>40561305
Ugly AF

>>40561574
Waste of gear IMO, just keep cutting

>>40561889
No

Also I don't agree with other poster than cruise is dramatically worse for health. I've been on for 2 years and I'm fine. And no T doesn't permanently kill cells lmao
>>
>>40561733
>you can go past your natural limit but you will need to keep readministering steroid to keep it
So I guess this is the answer I was looking for: repeated cycles rather than some permanent maintenance therapy.

Okay, I still have some room before hitting my natural ceiling. Yes, I can lose fat.
>>
>>40561980
>Also I don't agree with other poster than cruise is dramatically worse for health. I've been on for 2 years and I'm fine.
I'll take this into consideration too.

>And no T doesn't permanently kill cells lmao
How do you keep your testicles working despite ongoing TRT?
>>
>>40561982
This mythical "natty limit" is bullshit. And 99% of /fit/ isn't even close to this arbitrary number anyways

http://www.weightrainer.net/bodypred.html
>>
>>40561934
>>40561941
I get it. Thank you.

>>40561958
Thank you too.
>>
>>40561980

Cool, thoughts so from reading more people say the same. but no harm in asking around.

Rather shock my body and fully see how much il grow with low bodyfat and first time going 500 anyways/

Thanks
>>
>>40562018
>http://www.weightrainer.net/bodypred.html
Yes, I used that calculator.

I wasn't completely honest ITT. I was near that limit once BEFORE. Then I lost everything and now I'm building back. I'm half way there. Just not seeing the point to do it naturally again and I expect getting there rather quickly, judging by my natural progress. My real problem is fat, not lean gains. It's not terrible by MY PERSONAL standards (quite lenient) but I wouldn't want to become much fatter.
>>
>>40561775
I don't know maybe;
Apposed to running 250mg test a week
Apposed to running 300mg test a week
Apposed to running 400mg test a week
Apposed to running 600mg test a week
>>
>>40561642
your filenames are an art form in itself
>>
>>40562096
>My real problem is getting fat, not growing muscles.*
Fixed.
>>
>>40561994
HCG I guess. Though I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like they'll shrivel up and fall off if they are suppressed for a while

I'll blast HCG when I come off to get them working again, take a break for a few months and make sure everything is OK, then I'm jumping back on again.

I need to brush up on my PCT research though... this all just off the top of my head.
>>
>>40562115
>take a break for a few months
Break from testosterone?
I thought you stay permanently on low dose T.
Now it seems that you simply repeat cycles instead.
I guess I misunderstood something.
>>
My online vendor claims that their steroids come with a scratch card containing authentication code verifiable at manufacturer's website.

Does it make it 100% trustworthy?
>>
>>40562105
Lol they're just the standard ones from fuskerator or whatever the website is.
>>
>>40562140
I've done one cycle, did PCT, and then I did another blast and decided to cruise afterwards. That was about 2 years ago.

TRT is for life, I'm just blasting and cruising right now and coming off completely just to make sure everything is alright. If it is, then I know I can blast and cruise for as long as I want and come off whenever I want.

I don't HAVE to come off, but like you, I'm not 100% sure of long term test usage so I'm finding out for myself before I decide to stay on forever or not.
>>
>>40561121
All my research indicates starting at 60 mag and working up to 140mcg and do two weeks on two weeks off. I'm on the first off week. Always do it in the morning.
>>
>>40562160
oh I know I just really like the attention to detail lol
>>
>>40561907
>con man extraordinaire
>get caught for candy
Priorities.
>>
>>40561909
>high blood pressure, gyno, enlarged prostate, extreme mood swings, lethargy, insomnia, loss of libido, bloat, floppy dick, etc
Of these, I only consider high blood pressure and enlarged prostate to be true health risks. I guess enlarged prostate can be kept healthy by frequent ejaculation.

I thought high blood pressure was from testosterone, not estrogen. Hey, estrogen should also protect from hair loss from testosterone. And it should improve skin. How terrible, huh?

>seriously, it looks terrible on a man.
I think that the opposite looks terrible. Proof: pic related.
I'd much rather have the shape of that woman than of that man.
>>
I'll be back later, okay? ;)
>>
>>40562364
Imaging being in court with giant niggers around me pleading guilty to man slaughter and then up I walk and he says
>Mr Joben.. you've been charged with shoplifting five pounds of gummy worms

I'm pretty sure they had their eye on me for a while but I finally let my guard down enough for them to pop me. That's what happens when you get too greedy!
>>
>>40560564
Is that dumbbell 80lbs? Sems pretty heavy.

Not a burgerfat.
>>
>>40562440
miss u
>>
>>40562481
40lbs total
>>
>finally found a trustworthy not too expensive irl source for times when I cannot order online (which happens occasionally for me because of reasons)
>5ft 160lbs, hideous barely female poster child for lmaoandrogenicsides who OHPs my bench and tries to arm wrestle me whenever we meet

pro: cheap juice and failsafe spotter for heavy lifts on speed dial
con: light sexual tension confuses the fuck out of my already ambiguous sexuality

I should tap dat and immediately kill myself after.
>>
File: 1483042954524.jpg (21KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
1483042954524.jpg
21KB, 250x323px
>>40562471
beautiful
>>
>>40562530
the boner wants what the boner wants

even if its revolting and outright dangerous
>>
Anyone who had previous hypertension and still did a cycle
How did it affect you?
>tfw father,grandfathers all have hypertension and me too even at age 24
>>
>>40562601
Kek yes, not sure the boner even wants it, I usually go for a REALLY different kind of woman. But she obviously is into me (not too coy in her word choice lel) and besides the fact I could boytoy my way into copping pharma ronalds for even cheaper or free, the mere thought of rough sex with someone who could actually pack a punch is confusing.

Feck I need to stop shitposting about this or I will honestly consider it lmao
>>
So fucking tired of bouncing... It's only one night a week now but the extra money is too nice

Where's JM? I need him to teach me to be a BOSS
>>
is it normal to dumbbell shoulder press more than i can incline db bench?
>>
>>40562958
not normal but not unheard of, but excluding crass muscular imbalances your form is probably shit on one of them

>>40562530
all midget powerlifter buck angel talk aside (btw: KEK) one should not shit where he eats. never bang a dealer, no matter the drug... is what i would say if that wasnt exactly how i technically met my current bf (n-no homo) lol
>>
>>40561437
Overdose once on clen and you'll never use it again. I'd avoid it. The benefits don't come close to the risks. Just do more cardio. I don't understand why that compound is even relevant.
>>
>>40562722
Mercifully khs.
>>
Does increased testosterone make gay men more horny looking at other men?
>>
>>40563433
I think gay men are already baseline the maximum amount of horny.
>>
If someone who has only been lifting for six months decided to do a cycle of: Tren A 50mg Ed, Test E 150mg and Anadrol 100mg Ed, what kind of gains + experience would they have?

Also would stretch marks be possible?
>>
>>40563481
Test E 150mg E3d*
>>
>>40563433
noticed nothing of the sort, well general libido increase of course but thats gonna happen for most regardless of sexuality
>>
>>40563481
Do you honestly expect ANYBODY to bite or are you just that bored.
>>
>>40563429
That would explain a lot of questionable gymbromance stories kek
>>
>>40563580
Is that you, bot-san?
>>
>>40563559
I'm being serious friend
>>
>>40563607
Nah. I can see why you would think that though.

>>40563632
Then my answer is a resounding No. Just, do not do that, please.
>>
>>40563656
I appreciate the concern but why not?
Ive researched it for a while now and im aware of the side effects, but what else should I be concerned for?
>>
>>40563684
>Ive researched it for a while now
nope
>>
>>40563684
Too much of too many compounds while obviously not engrained enough into training and nutrition to make the best of it.

Aaaand asking about how many gains/experience(?)/stretch marks to get like we are some kind of fortune telling gypsy, when all that depends on an assload of factors.

Not all of you newfags can be CP and just happy-go-lucky your way through a blast with good results.

There, I bit. Now go hang yourself.
>>
Where do you guys get your gear from? I asked some guy in my gym with huge lats and acne and he just got pissy. But all i read here is that you need to talk around your gym to get it.
>>
>>40564184
you live in a time and age where you can easily buy roids from the internet.
dont be a weirdo and ask people at the gym for it
>>
>>40564184
>actually using a lad at your gym in the internet age
cmon fella, just fucking google it
>>
>>40564196
I can only use the internet on my dad's phone so wouldnt have it for long enough to set up tor and all that
>>
>>40563684
You are retarded
>>
>>40564279
10/10
>>
>>40564279
lmao gr8 post
>>
>>40564279
nice b8 faggot,i fell for it
>>
Do you guys typically experience bad anxiety with low e2 or high e2?

I had really bad anxiety this week and some higher BP, but not a single sign of gyno and limited bloat. Just curious if I should dial in a higher dose of AI or let it be.

I can deal with sore joints, just dont want to take too much AI and find out it makes my anxiety even worse.
>>
>>40564550
Honestly, it sucked during but I feel like accidentally crashing the fuck out of my e2 when I started was a good thing, because it's obvious to me now what low e2 is like.
>>
>>40564588
This is what Ive been considering. I had bad anxiety in general, and this week its the worst its been since when I used to do coke. I literally thought I might be having a heart attack. Profuse sweating, chest discomfort, weird pulse.

Get my BP checked at a CVS and its 136/69 which isnt great but not terrible. At the doc the next day? 128/80. But heart still felt crazy. And I almost started crying in my car over something...

Ima go ahead and take an Asin.
>>
>>40560564
Can you buy roids in nogales? what are the chances of getting caught coming back across the border?
>>
Anyone know if test alone is good to building? I have crohns and have just gone through my second loss of over 10kg lean muscle. Once from 90kg to 67, and now from 85 to 72. Decided i am sick of absolutely breaking myself over the fatigue, arthritis and malabsorption issues to get big just to lose it all.

I've heard testosterone is also a good immune system dampener, which could ease the crohns - plus the steroid treatment gives me chest acne anyway so any resulting spots will just blend in. I dont want to go full HGH, roids etc etc if i can avoid it - i already spend half an hour a day eating medication.
>>
>>40564651
Honestly you may be able to get TRT from a doc if you have Crohns and the lean mass is directly related to it. And yes, it would help significantly.
>>
>>40564667
I can try but my GI said why do you bother when i complained that i was struggling to reclaim the weight the first time. I had to go through 3 private docs before one even agreed to try treat the arthritis.

I'll give it a shot though, what do you need to take to avoid things like testicle shrinking and hair loss?
>>
>>40561566
New Balance shoes are the fucking bomb if you have a big toe box. I basically only buy new balance shoes now. Every pair I own is confortable

Also they are made in 'Murica
>>
>>40564717
>Hair loss
Have someone with shit hairline genetics link you the supplement stack

>Ball shrinking
Deal with it or take HCG alongside.
>>
>>40564820
My hairline is genetically fine, but a lot of the crohns medications cause it to thin so i really dont want to be playing with fire there.

And thanks for the HCG advice.
>>
What the fuck is the matter with Canadian sources?

Why are they all scamming Jews? Rip $300 I'll never get back
>>
>>40564739
I bought new balance shoes but not a fan of the terrible width and spacing

Had to return them because literally crushing my toes
>>
>>40564717
>I can try but my GI said why do you bother
Doctors are so useless. It's as if they protect the disease from the patient!

I had my own deal of struggle with them. I have a chronic illness too, which dwarfs the "risks" from using anabolic steroids. One of scientifically approved therapies is stanozolol (Winstrol). But no! They are more than happy to prescribe you catabolic hormones (cortisol) though, especially after you make it clear that this is the last thing you want. Now THOSE are a health risk. But every single doctor prefers to prescribe fucking those! Experiences with my illness is what made me realise how overblown are the "risks" from anabolic steroids.

1. Doctors are trolls.
2. Doctors are out to destroy our healths.
3. Doctors want us all weak, crushed and impotent.
4. I think medicine is actually low-key holocaust.
>>
>>40565116
Where's your med degree faggot?

Yeah doctors are useless, you're much smarter with your info from idiots online.
>>
Does having a shitload of artificial sweeteners on a PSMF deter fat loss or muscle retention due to the insulin response? It shouldn't matter since you are basically starving anyway, right?
>>
>>40565196
the insulin response argument is pretty bunk, the effect is like 5% from baseline, another study showed that those who regularly drank diet soda were more likely to lose weight

it doesn't matter, that shit probably is no good for you, but if it helps you in the short term, no sweat
>>
>>40565260
Good to know, time to stop suffering as much... Only 3-4 weeks max of this shit, abs are already visible ATM, just need to get completely shredded for the warm weather.
>>
Any Canadian /fraud/sters here? What's the deal with the niggers bloods issue
>>
>>40565280
"suffer now and live the rest of the summer as a champion" -Muhammstring Ali"
>>
>>40565156
So far, every time I did something contrary to a doctor's advice, it worked in my favour. (Assuming, of course, I didn't argue with him for the sake of opposing him.) How does that augment my trust in their competences? A degree doesn't prevent anyone from bigotry, malice and stupidity.
>>
>>40565289
go through the rep's comments on his profile for your answer
>>
>>40565310
It sounds like horseshit. He's playing it down as "one bad review" and being stubborn as fuck
>>
>>40565405
yes. I am personally done with his shit and will go with the other sadly more expensive but much more professional lab in canada until someone who cares about that fuckin lab steps up and kicks that retard out.
>>
File: IMG_5812.jpg (84KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5812.jpg
84KB, 540x540px
> reset sleep schedule
> wake up around noon, got 5 hours
> stay up TIL 5am cuz I had a bad day
> wake up at 5pm
>>
>>40565429
It's ridic. He types like a fucking idiot. How did this moron get to be a rep?

Have you used them for a while otherwise?
>>
File: orPJr5h.jpg (135KB, 1080x974px) Image search: [Google]
orPJr5h.jpg
135KB, 1080x974px
Lol, fuck. I accidentally shaved off part of my eyebrow and my hair is dark brown/blonde.

Should I just neck myself and be done?
>>
>>40564860
Eat more protein then. Find a source that doesn't fuck with you. (Probably easier said than done but I could eat nails and shit bullets with my digestive system tbqh).

MPD from androgens is not the same as hair thinning from malnutrition.
>>
As everyone knows, we have anti-estrogens such as AIs and SERMs.

Are there any anti-glucocorticosteroids? Do people use them in bodybuilding?

How do I know whether it isn't just cortisol that's dampening my progress towards natty limit?

Maybe suppressing cortisol is all that I need to stay "natural"?
>>
>>40565430
Been having success with melatonin and coffee.

Sleep quality isn't as great because of the shift but since I'm sensitive to caffeine I'm not dragging ass all day.

Melatonin you take with all lights out and go directly to bed. Don't be playing on your phone in bed for at least a few hours before it's time to sleep. The no light after taking melatonin is important, if you don't then it's useless and just makes you agitated.
>>
>>40565569
If you see Peek posting ask him, he has an anticortisol regimen.
>>
Can someone tell me about steroids vs. inflammation? I get conflicting information.

Here's what I know:

1. Cortisol is the most potent anti-inflammatory but it ruins muscles, manhood and induces diabetes and all other sorts of metabolic disorders. It's literally liquid evil and doctors' favourite.
2. Stanozolol is anti-inflammatory. (?)
3. Testosterone is very inflammatory. (?)
4. Testosterone reduces joint inflammation. (?)
4. Estrogen is... (?)
5. Progesterone is... (?)

>>40565600
Thanks!
>>
>>40565569
Phosphatidylserine is going to be the best supplemental approach to fighting high cortisol, however it's expensive. Following that, adaptogens such as ashwagandha and rhodiola are going to be your top picks. Following those, liposomal or esterified vitamin C is a decent option. Have you had bloodwork done? Do you have cortisol outside the reference range? There are several other ways to decrease cortisol besides supplementation, among them being increased carbohydrate intake and meditation.
>>
r8 my cycle

500 test E
500 Tren E
500 NPP

and superdrol whenever I want to look hueg

and addtional tren A whenever I feel like it

gonna run the above for like 15 weeks
>>
>>40565618
To be perfectly honest, I don't think anyone has a strong enough grasp on the inflammatory system as it relates to LBM to give you good answers.

It seems the science is still very undeveloped. Some studies showing inflammation is corellated with growth, others showing NSAIDs help older resistance trainees maintain muscle
>>
>>40565600
>>40565618
I take Phosphatidylserine on Peeks reccomendation, started a week ago

As someone with a long history of anxiety Im eager to do whatever I can to attack cortisol
>>
>>40565638
>ashwagandha
>>40565685

I take that to. Peek backed it with some pretty good science. No way to know if its working yet but Im going to keep up the combo for a long time.
>>
>>40565638
>Have you had bloodwork done? Do you have cortisol outside the reference range?
Yeah, that's what I need to do.

What if it turns out "normal"? Wouldn't doing a cycle of "subphysiological" cortisol have an anabolic effect? (To use an analogy with "supraphysiological" testosterone.)

Is there a difference in intensity of anabolic effect added by cortisol suppression between "natural" people and people on AAS cycle?

>>40565685
>>40565638
I'll study those. Thanks.
>>
>>40565680
>To be perfectly honest, I don't think anyone has a strong enough grasp on the inflammatory system
Fair enough.
>>
>>40565685
>As someone with a long history of anxiety Im eager to do whatever I can to attack cortisol
Are you using this concomitantly* with an AAS cycle or alone?

*) "together", hahah
>>
>>40565765
kill yourself
>>
>>40565771
This post isn't lowering my cortisol.
>>
>>40565771
Can anyone else tell me what's wrong with this anon?
>>
>>40565464
buff natalie dormer is hot
>>
>>40565657
Probably a decent cycle for getting hyuge. Pin schedule could get weird with NPP and two enanthate esters or you could just pin everything every day. Make sure you have DA on hand for when your prolactin levels skyrocket.
>>
Is creatine any use for someone on an AAS cycle?
>>
>>40565846
Enth esters every monday and thurs and NPP ED

have caber and AI for daysssss
>>
If you had the opportunity to have sex with a 15 year old, would you do it?
>>
>>40565867
yes use creatine aswell
its more powerful than people give it credit for
>>
>>40565867
Spend the same money you would on creatine on steak instead.

Steak has creatine, and protein, and deliciousness.
>>
>>40565882
how much tren are we on?
>>
>>40565882
no I'm not going to fuckin prison

I bang 16 yos all the time though, would recommend
>>
>>40565882
Only if she's on steroids.

>>40565889
>prison
15 is legal.
>>
>>40565882
Depends on the 15 year old.

I'd say probably yes but who knows sometimes I feel moral about things.
>>
>>40565900
>15 is legal.
almost nowhere outside of the 3rd world
>>
>>40565883
>>40565886
So the bottom line is creatine (whether powder or steak) still makes difference even while on steroids. Thanks.
>>
>>40565902
>not realizing your sense of being 'moral' is merely your superego dictated to you by an arbitrary line
>>
>>40565711
You don't want to crush cortisol as it has effects crucial to homeostasis, same principle as estrogen. That being said the supplements mentioned above have benefits apart from suppressing cortisol so they're still worth doing if you don't get bloodwork.
>>
>>40565911
>half of Europe
>3rd world
>>
File: 1478708997798.jpg (768KB, 2215x2943px) Image search: [Google]
1478708997798.jpg
768KB, 2215x2943px
>first pin of tren
>tren cough

Fuck you too, blast

>>40565882
Easilly
You guys are all gay
>>
>>40565932
I pick both
>>
>>40565931
>You don't want to crush cortisol as it has effects crucial to homeostasis
Thanks.
>>
>>40565946
That's how you know it's working
>>
>>40565886
It's difficult to reach an effective dosage of creatine by eating meat, basically have to eat 2.5 lbs a day, and you have other nutrient considerations. For the price value, supplementing creatine is much cheaper than "spending that same money on steak." You're just biased against creatine supplementation for some unknown reason.
>>
>>40565949
even steroids are legal here.
i guess i should learn to appreciate my Europe.
>>
I fucking hate my faggot parents. my father went back on his word and theyre going to ILLEGALY open my mail to check for steroids. I didnt even say anything to them.

Im moving out of here in a few months, hopefully sooner. fuck this. Stupid old boomer faggots wont do what ever it takes to be successful. I was born fucked up too, my mother drank when she was pregnant so I got some defects. FUck my fucking life man.
>>
>>40565959
>basically have to eat 2.5 lbs a day
I'm 6'3" and on steroids. I have to eat close to that amount every day anyway.
>>
>>40565965
>Stupid old boomer faggots wont do what ever it takes to be successful.
Move out and good luck.

I'm still upset at how few people ever sue their parents for non-sexual abuse.
>>
>>40565923
Regardless of the ultimate source, there's a good chance I'll feel guilty and that might, MIGHT, outweigh the benefits of said 15 year old poon.
>>
>>40565959
Not to mention creatine monohydrate is cheap as chips.

>>40565949
What part of Europe do you live in?
Whats the quality of life like otherwise?
>>
>>40565883
>>40565886
One thing I don't understand about creatine is how is one expected to consume it WITHOUT protein:
a) if it's naturally found in steak (therefore protein) and
b) if stomach of a bulking man is literally never without protein.
>>
>>40566030
But there's nothing wrong with consuming it concurrently with protein?

>>40565990
Check your privilege.
>>
>>40566030
Creatine is the most underwhelming and over hyped bullshit. Best case scenario your 7RM is now an 8RM. Wow. Such gains.

Buy it if you want, but stop fucking blowing hot air about it. Same shit as clen, underwhelming and over hyped. At least it doesn't fuck with your heart, but even still it's barely worth talking about at all.
>>
>>40566009
>What part of Europe do you live in?
>Whats the quality of life like otherwise?
I guess you wanted to ask this question to >>40565963. For legal steroids, Britain and Poland. For "underage" sex, all of Europe but especially Germany, Spain, France, Poland. Quality of life is so good you don't need a car: we have high-speed trains and public bicycles in every big city. Public safety is also great. It's a progressive paradise, everything is tinged blue.
>>
>>40566076
I agree, the mood benefits for me were the best thing about taking it. I'd rather spend the money on citrulline so I actually feel something and the performance research is really just as good
>>
>>40566089
Not for long. The Syrian refugee crisis is/was one thing, but what happens when you have an Egyptian/Yemeni/Saudi Arabian/Ethiopian crisis concurrently? Nationalism and border control will increase and welfare will be restricted.
>>
>>40566064
>But there's nothing wrong with consuming it concurrently with protein?
I guess I was misled by some old article. I have once read that user must take care not to consume creatine together with protein. Trying to follow this advice was such a huge pain in the ass!

>inb4 carbs
I know they are necessary.

>>40566076
>>40566096
Thanks.
>>
>>40566076
clen is overhyped? are you fucking retarded? name a better way to reduce bodyfat once you've already hit single digits
>>
>>40566117
DNP

PSMF

ECY stack with fasted cardio
>>
File: mist(1).jpg (25KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
mist(1).jpg
25KB, 479x720px
>>40566089
Sounds pretty sick in some aspects compared to Australia. Our public transport is okay in major cities but to travel between them is unpleasant.
If the wildlife o weather doesn't kill you the sketchy gear will.
I've been planning a trip to Japan for the 2019 RWC, maybe I should sneak in a bit of Europe before or after.
>>
>>40566125
dnp is pretty much useless once you've already hit single digits
for shredding lots of fat quickly there is nothing better than dnp but it wont get you seriously shredded unless you do diet and cardio aswell
>>
Is there tastier /fit/ candy than raw minced meat?
>>
>>40566125
>ECY and fast cardio

This is how you get a heart attack.
>>
File: 1333314960339.jpg (9KB, 173x167px) Image search: [Google]
1333314960339.jpg
9KB, 173x167px
>she started typing but didn't respond

Th-thanks for telling me this, snapchat
>>
>>40565765
With a cruise dose of Test
But I plan on keeping up the supps regardless of cycle. Wouldve started if I had learned about them prior to /fraud/

>>40565787
kek
>>
>>40565882
If somehow I knew she wouldnt tell anyone. But she would. Because shes fucking 15. Girls gonna tell everyone and get super upset when you break it off.
>>
>>40566200
Lmao as opposed to with clen.

Got it.
>>
>>40565882
I assume you ask from America? I am in Europe I can already do this legally.

What is the ramification for having sex with a 15 year old? I mean, what is the actual prison sentence or legal punishment you would get?
>>
>>40566341
Who said anything about clen?

All I'm saying that if you stack 3 stims and do intense cardio, you're gonna die
>>
>>40566362
Statutory rape. Minimum of 3 years, and listed on the Sex Offender Registry for life. Automatically excluded from working with or near children for life. Always going to be able to be tracked and randomly checked on by authorities at will in your home. Can legally be surveillance by anyone who views the Sex Offenser Registry online.
>>
>>40566365
Fasted, as in you haven't eaten for a few hours.

And that post is in response to some mong who thinks it's impossible to cut under 10% without clen
>>
>>40566384
.. Is america a 3rd world country?

Ok what happens if you make out with a 15 year old? do they count that as sexual activity too?
>>
>>40566393
Oh, my mistake. Thought you said "fast cardio".
>>
>>40566393
what's special about clen vs other stuff like dnp when cutting under 10%?
>>
>>40566147
moron
>>
>>40566384
>>40566404
What I mean is, do you have to sexually penetrate a girl for that intense punishment or can you just make out with a 15 year old and get the same punishment, or is it less?

Because that punishment is ridiculous
>>
>>40566404
Punishment aside, pretty sure the fact that grown ass men cant go around banging mentally ignorant 15 year old girls makes us not a third world country for fucks sake

Im friends with girls on Facebook who used to 'date' guys in their 20s and 30s when they were in their teens. I can promise you their lives arent going all that well.
>>
>>40566442
penetration only
>>
>>40566447
Do they have any hot daughters
Give them my number
>>
>>40566442
Kidding would probably be sexual assault or something, which is still fairly serious
>>
>>40566447
good thing steroids are illegal too, so mentally irresponsible faggots like you get put in prison for using them
>>
>>40566473
Quality response man.

Me shooting test in my ass is totally the same as man children who get rejected by adult women fucking girls who cant legally drive a car yet. At least the 15 year old doesnt know enough to call out your pathetic life.

"Damn anon a honda civic, a 5 inch dick, and your own studio apartment, your so alpha pls take me!!!"
>>
>>40566527
To be fair a suprising amount of women have never learned to drive

The upside to being a leech your whole life
>>
>>40566527
and you dont know enough to know you are gonna fuck up your health etc
>>
File: tumblr_oluyteEzoA1us6vl5o1_1280.jpg (161KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oluyteEzoA1us6vl5o1_1280.jpg
161KB, 1080x1080px
Hnnnng W2C fit trannies?

>>40566546
Seems like half of them never learned to fucking drive. The Asian female driver stereotype is real.

If you see some asshat with half of his eyebrow shaved off walking around downtown tomorrow it'll probably be me.
>>
>>40566551
>and you dont know enough to know you are gonna fuck up your health etc

Top kek why the fuck are you in /fraud/? No wonder a 15 year old is into you you have the grammar and intelligence of one. She mirin your Fox hat and Monster decal on that super up 97 Honda?

>roids are baddd reeeee

Tell that to Jamar in prison when hes injecting your pedo ass with 12CCs of black donger

>>40566546
Yea my last roommates GF was like this. Fucking pathetic. Type of girl who just wants to bake cupcakes and have babies and get fat.

Ive never dated a girl whos life wasnt more put together than mine or at least on par.
>>
>>40566580
>Seems like half of them never learned to fucking drive. The Asian female driver stereotype is real.
To be fair, most of the Asian girls came from cities where nobody needs to drive. In fact, having a car is made very expensive by the government in some of those cities, because there's so much traffic that they have to discourage car use.
>>
>>40562668
Do it m8, for the roids and hot sweaty shameful gains.
>>
>>40566591
>>>roids are baddd reeeee
>
>Tell that to Jamar in prison when hes injecting your pedo ass with 12CCs of black donger

>15 year old girls are the same as little kids reeee

tell that to jamar in prison while he is fondling your tits from coming off gear with no ancillaries
>>
well fraud I did it, I officially joined the dark side today. feels goodman
>>
>>40566580
"Oh my bf drives me everywhere hehe"
Fucking roasties

Pencil in your eyebrow like a nexican thott

>>40566591
My roomates gf is like this
Same age, works minimum wage, lives with her mom (who bought her a car?!)
Pathetic

>>40566608
Not all asians are fob you racist
>>
>>40566656

Gross. It only gets worse.

Some dudes are beta enough to feel the need to have someone to protect and serve though. Legit saddens me to see.

If a girl isnt already exercising, working, being independent to some degree when you start dating, shes not gonna up and change when things get comfier. Tell him to Waifu up jer.
>>
File: tumblr_ogaotijAd01ve83yuo1_1280.jpg (364KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogaotijAd01ve83yuo1_1280.jpg
364KB, 1280x1707px
>>40566656
>Pencil in your eyebrow like a nexican thott
lol im trying actually but i've only got permanent markers
>>
>>40566678
>she just makes me happy
Smh
Smdh

Shes ok though, gave me a replacement nendroid neck

>>40566711
>im trying
Yo girl whats yo digits?

>that mylie poster
You know she has chlamydia
>>
File: tumblr_ohbzmb733q1tclo8zo1_1280.jpg (331KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohbzmb733q1tclo8zo1_1280.jpg
331KB, 1280x1707px
>>40566756
>You know she has chlamydia
most likely.

>Yo girl whats yo digits?
2022315554 Got any drag makeup I can steal to draw this bitch back on? I was trying to find some of my sisters old makeup but all I found was eyeliner.
>>
>>40566711
The dose that doctors will give you permission to save and repost that image.
>>
>>40566798
DEA plz
>>
who was that roided up kid on instagram, i think he was like 15 years old and his father owns his gym?
>>
>>40566426
Fucking nothing that's my entire point
>>
>>40566974
bignattydaddy aka bostinlloydjr aka dumbfuck?
>>
>>40567014
No this guy is ugly as fuck. The one I'm talking about I saw on a bodybuilding.com natty or not thread. I think his name might have been ryan, or casey or something?
>>
>>40566678
>Some dudes are beta enough to feel the need to have someone to protect and serve though. Legit saddens me to see.
How are you construing this instinct as "beta"?
>>
>>40567032
Wow nvm that is his exact name... I actually remembered it exactly what the hell... Ryan casey...
>>
>>40567043
Looked him up, dude looks great. Imagine all the legal 14-16 year old poon he gets
>>
>>40567064
and then you have butthurt natty fags on bb.com talking shit about his arm size, or how "tiny" he is.

he is fucking. SIXTEEN.
>>
>>40566284
>With a cruise dose of Test
>But I plan on keeping up the supps regardless of cycle.
Thanks.

>>40566284
>kek
This post has lowered my cortisol.

>>40566447
>Im friends with girls on Facebook who used to 'date' guys in their 20s and 30s when they were in their teens. I can promise you their lives arent going all that well.
People often cite examples like yours (vide Molyneux [1]) but they confuse cause and effect. A culture that stigmatises early sex: (a) skews the statistics by discouraging good kids (rather than bad kids) from early sex, (b) works as a self-fulfilling prophecy by actively ensuring failure of those who engage in early sex (for example by denying them access to knowledge, support and birth control). If you removed those two factors, any detrimental effect of early sex would disappear. Smart beast Molyneux won't tell you this.
[1] Molyneux propaganda: https://youtu.be/um3EmS9DKsI
>>
>>40566640
>your tits in prison from coming off gear with no ancillaries
Wouldn't that qualify for anti-estrogen treatment from prison doctor?

I guess you could sue the prison for not taking care of your health if they let you grow unwanted tits despite knowing about your situation in advance.
>>
>>40567183
good luck with that retard
>>
>>40567115
You can't just claim the data will swing your way, regardless of how many holes you poke in current interpretations.
>>
File: yGOfQYV.CENSORED.jpg (49KB, 342x638px) Image search: [Google]
yGOfQYV.CENSORED.jpg
49KB, 342x638px
>>40566580
>Hnnnng W2C fit trannies?
Sorry, you must wait until the next century for that. Until then you must satisfy yourself with cartoons from Dmitrys.
>>
>>40567233
>You can't just claim the data will swing your way
I believe I could find empirical confirmation if I was determined. I will stop here though.
>>
File: tumblr_ojoxvxNWqI1qkc7w5o1_1280.jpg (165KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojoxvxNWqI1qkc7w5o1_1280.jpg
165KB, 1080x1349px
>>40567246
Noooo. They exist but apparently only in South America
>>
>>40567284
Hidden in a lost pre-Columbian city in the Amazon forest.
>>
>>40567284
>>40566580
>Thalita Zampirolli
>Marcela Ohio
And all of these are physically inferior to every strong cis woman.
>>
>>40566470
Jesus christ, jerry.
>>
File: Marcela Ohio.jpg (62KB, 619x960px) Image search: [Google]
Marcela Ohio.jpg
62KB, 619x960px
>>40567284
>fit
Honestly, untrained women have more muscle.

It takes years of hormonal suppression plus a destructive diet and exercise geared towards MUSCLE LOSS for a man or a woman to achieve this shape.
>>
>>40567356
>Those fucking thighs
W2c
>>
>>40561907
Kek you and me would get along in person.
>>
GF just dumped me
Im peak cycle
Holy emotions
I dont know how to feel
Im reinstalling tinder

Fuck
Help
I felt so secure with her
First girl ive genuinely seen a future with
>>
>>40567461
That's okay get rid of tinder buy a dog
>>
>>40567461
Get a daki

>>40567284
Go to eros ts
Gotta be one in town some point that meets your (gay) liking
>>
>>40567284
>fit
In fact, untrained CHILDREN have bigger muscles. Please, show me someone LESS fit (with the same level of fat) than Marcela Ohio. You can't.

So I don't understand how you come up with the idea of some kind of "revolution" in tranny fitness going on. There is none. In fact there is regress in this regard: modern trans women are less anabolic than ever.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160528-135637.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160528-135637.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>40567500
>meets your (gay) liking
Woah woah woah don't go bringing those faggot terms into this.

>>40567356
I'd still take Maddie Rogers any damn day over pretty much any girl she's fucking hnnnhnghghjgg.
>>
Staying up all night again pals. Gotta reset. I do this like once or twice a month. Nogains faurk. At least I look like shit anyways and have no friends.
>>
>>40562722
Just got a job offer today bouncing at a strip club, gotta call the guy back tomorrow to see how much pay he's offering. Pros/cons?
>>
>>40567676
What kind of strip club?
>>
>>40560564
Yo /fraud/ so, long story short I'm gonna be out of the country and not able to really pin. Is a month too long to be off?

>>40560601
I've only talked to this girl for maybe an hour total but she's into me so I may as well take her out and see. Right?

Yeah dude don't delay. The longer you talk to a girl without doing something active with her, the higher the chance she views you as friendzone material

Just say "hey I gotta go, we should go rock climbing this weekend" or some shit
>>
>>40567676
Where do you live?
>>
>>40567683
Hetero, I've never been but searching Yelp it appears pretty decent/not total grime

>>40567690
Just moved to New Jersey in December
>>
>>40567731
>New Jersey strip club

wew lad
>>
File: 1339217352991.jpg (104KB, 409x338px) Image search: [Google]
1339217352991.jpg
104KB, 409x338px
>>40567731
>door work in Jersey

Are they providing a vest?
>>
>>40567741
>>40567743
im in north jersey

It's insanely nice and wealthy neighborhoods here. Ten steps above south Flrorida where I been living.
>>
>>40567766
You could be in luck, if it's a legit gentleman's club then they'll probably tip. Might be able to sling rons if that's the crowd they get.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 480x284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 480x284px
>>40567886
Would have loved this job a year ago but not sure it's the best thing for right now. Trying to get away from criminal behavior, drugs and alcohol.

Although I can't help but think I'd really like it. I'm gonna check out the interview and see what's up.
>>
I'm natty and look like shit

I wish I had a job

I wish I had better genes. Although mine are definitely in the 90th percentile.
>>
File: tumblr_ohmm718iiU1um0b74o1_1280.jpg (130KB, 1080x922px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohmm718iiU1um0b74o1_1280.jpg
130KB, 1080x922px
>>40568042
I mean while it's probably not the best given your current situation hopefully whatever support network you have to help you stay clean is backing you up and available to you should you feel like relapsing.

If not, there are other jobs out there. I wouldn't risk your sobriety over some job you think is fun versus one slightly less so.
>>
>>40568094
>Although mine are definitely in the 90th percentile.
how do you figure, neet fatfuck?
>>
>>40568094
>I'm natty and look like shit
fixable

>I wish I had a job
fixable

>I wish I had better genes. Although mine are definitely in the 90th percentile.
doubtful
>>
tfw local dealerbro teamed up with his friendos to buy $15200 worth of druggas so he can get discount on bulk order and now in turn his prices went down too.

feelsgud
>>
>>40568094
could be worse, you could be not natty and still look like shit
>>
>>40561907
lmao
>>
>>40568094
if they were you wouldn't look like shit and have no job fucking retard
>>
>>40568675
>>40568675
new
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.