[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fruad/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 370
Thread images: 59

File: YgGxCYR.jpg (35KB, 450x572px) Image search: [Google]
YgGxCYR.jpg
35KB, 450x572px
fraud /fraud/ steroids sterons general

prev: >>40542094

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

read ALL of https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your retarded ass questions

reminder: alex is still banned. report on sight
>>
How do I into ball sack health edition

The exact protocol is
>Days 1-16 HCG 2500Iu EOD
>Days 1-30 Clomid 100mg ED
>Days 1-45 Nolva 40mg ED

>The PCT program outlined below represents what I consider to be an ideal and effective post-cycle program. It was developed by the doctors at the Program for Wellness Restoration (PoWeR), who have a formidable history helping patients recover normal hormonal functioning following steroid therapy. One of the key doctors on this program, Dr. Michael Scally, claims to have successfully treated more than 100 cases of hypogonadism/hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism, and is very well known in the field of androgen replacement therapy. PoWeR published this program as part of a recent clinical study, which involved 19 healthy male subjects who were taking supraphysiological (highly suppressive) doses of testosterone cypionate and nandrolone decanoate for 12 weeks. Their HPGA Normalization Protocol focuses on the combined use of HCG, Nolvadex' and Clomid, and is perhaps the only clinically documented post-cycle therapy program to be found in the medical literature
>>
File: 1488072059251.png (356KB, 932x740px) Image search: [Google]
1488072059251.png
356KB, 932x740px
> dyke legally cheats
> meanwhile more worthy athletes cant get controlled substances from doctor
the only good thing about steroids classified as a controlled substance is that your average joe wont use them, so its less competitive for us when banging their wifes
>>
>>40550903
nah there's no beef here famalam
>>
>>40550924
hmm
>>
File: IMG_1883.jpg (73KB, 656x843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1883.jpg
73KB, 656x843px
Tinder is so lame. It's either this or like a day of nothing. Fuck this stupid platform.
>>
MasT, what dose of mast and Test do you run when blasting? Do you get any joint issues from the mast?
>>
>>40551042
nevermind
>>
question guys, does the hyper masculine look from the blast stay after you drop to a cruise dose?

i can literally see my testosterone levels when i look in the mirror.
>>
>>40550961
Woman are fucking lame. The only reason they catch our interest is because they have a pussy/ass and boobs.

>>40551026
Currently on 80-100mg mast and 750 test-e. Higher mast(500mg) fucked with my mind really much. I am prone to paranoia and got really paranoid about my gf cheating on me all the time. Couldn't concentrate on anything anymore.

Now you talk about it. Recently i noticed that my knees really hurt, it might be because I am like 9 months on lower dose of mast. Might go on msm chondroitine glucosamin again. That shit is top-tier for your joints.

Also you should always be on PSO + SAW when you're mast, because your prostate will blow up and you will piss every 2 min.
>>
>>40551097
Yes because it's baseline programming to fill a pussy with semen dummy.
>>
why does steroidcalc just do the plot

I need to figure out how many viles I need and i dont like math
>>
I am having a gyno surgery tomorrow at 8am. What do I say to my surgeon so he understands I want the entire thing removed so gyno never grows back?
>>
>>40551149
You can't literally add and subtract?

Jesus dude. Use a normal calculator. What are your numbers
>>
>>40551149
are you retarded my man
>>
>>40551151
you didn't think about having this conversation with your doctor before the day of the surgery?

you tell him you want the entire gland removed
>>
File: dyel.gif (68KB, 450x240px) Image search: [Google]
dyel.gif
68KB, 450x240px
My manager is now officially not coming to the office again, KEK. The big boss is now taking over his office for now(the one that fired him)and soon my new PAJEET MANAGER IS TAKING HIS PLACE

FUCKING PAJEETESSSS WITH THEIR FUCKING CURRY AND RICE SMELL.

>>40551128
I am still learning. Alpha man is in progress. I am still waiting for approval from Jerry.

>>40551076
cruise on low test + mast to keep the look. Mostly carbs will fill you up a bit more.

I managed to keep this look while being on 200 test + 40 mast-e
>>
>>40551195

I asked him if he would remove the entire gland and he said yes, then I asked him if there's any chance it could grow back, and he said yes.

I didn't ask any more questions, and now I am confused as fuck
>>
>>40551201
how much you weigh in that pic masT?
>>
>>40550834
>Suppressed is suppressed
yeah i was shitposting, no worries. hcg is hella expensive for me but well worth it imho

>>40551041
i have been through worse, just not THIS MUCH at once haha

but thanks. and as i wrote in last thread, seething hate is a surprisingly good preworkout.
>>
>>40551149
1 vial/ 2.5g test
1ml/ 250mg test
1 week/ 500mg test
1 cycle/ 12 weeks

500 * 12 = 6000g test

2500mg test/ vial means you will want 3 vials.
>>
File: quantumfield.jpg (64KB, 1024x297px) Image search: [Google]
quantumfield.jpg
64KB, 1024x297px
>>40551270
>>
Been a week and a half since I pinned last and I'm still getting rock hard boners and hiding 24/7; the scale dropped a bit but I'm not getting any weaker... wtf I thought I'd be a no-boner getting weak pussy after I stopped the test...
>>
do you consider 82.5% pure EQ fair? is this standard for EQ? or Should I keep looking?
>>
File: sd3.jpg (108KB, 903x530px) Image search: [Google]
sd3.jpg
108KB, 903x530px
>>40551238
I weighed myself before i started this bulk/blast and i was 96,4 kg. Currently weighing 103 kg, but I am stagnating atm. Thinking about adding another compound. Maybe dbol?

was here on the lowest weight i guess. I miss the not bloated look
>>
>>40551331
apparently it degrades before testing thus bad purity
>>
>>40551325
>hiding
horny* 24/7. Fucking phone posters.

All in all 0 side effects for my first cycle. 500mg a week of test. I made crazy strength gains (all lifts up 30-60 pounds depending on what lift) but not much size gain at all (nowhere near natty limit either) did I just not eat enough? Or is a test cycle not gonna put noticable amounts of muscle on? I mean I'm bigger don't get me wrong I'm just a little disappointed in the size gains..
>>
>>40551201
Fug I wanna see my abs again I hate cutting

Not even fat ass just feels like permanently 15%

Upped cardio and don't drink as much anymore. That's helping at least
>>
>>40551358
Welcome to reality

Be sure to remind all the nattys that gains are still hard work regardless and roids aren't magic
>>
>>40551270
>500 * 12 = 6000g test
leaving humanity behind with no survivors
>>
>>40551076
For me not below 300, which is almost too high a cruise for me to begin with. If feeling kinky add 100mg Proviron split am/pm to low test dose* and pay attention to your glycogen.

*ymmv greatly kek

>>40547317
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (post too long: 2367 more E omitted)
Same t b h
>>
so im going to need 150 needles for this cycle, so I'll order or purchase about 180-200.

and you guys say I can go to my pharmacy? like a walgreens?
>>
>>40551319
Okay you have the numbers so do the math dummy. I'm literally only good for my body and I'm still not too stupid to do basic Einstein math.
>>
>>40551392
> 13.2 lbs of testosterone
top kek
>>
>>40551358
Also, aside from understanding and managing sides, that's why I always tell noobs to do test only first before blowing money on other shit. First cycles almost always universally suck and now you can learn from your mistakes before adding more shit in.

You probably didn't eat or train enough. Or both, btw
>>
>>40551422
>not conveniently bulk buying your raws in flour sacks anyway
>>
>>40551422
There are bodybuilders who inject this much every month.
>>
>>40551410
I goto Tractor Supply Company :)
>>
>>40551431
Well I tell you what dude I trained 6-7 days a week with an intensity that I never coulda touched naturally.

And I'm looking back on it I mean I did gain size in late, legs, traps and delts but my chest and arms stayed virtually the same size. Maybe my arms are just genetically small? Idk. Oh well.

Test/tren cycle at the end of May should put on some decent mass.
>>
>>40551455
I'm not sure whether you're playing along or you don't realize your typo
>>
>>40551455
No there aren't I'm very obviously retarded. Fuck I need a better sleep cycle.
>>
>>40551472
I am the blurred line between trolling and being retarded.
>>
>>40551455
anabolic synthol tho

LITERS of oil
>>
>>40551452
I like your style. Pile it on your desk like Scarface kek
>>
>>40551469
Well training sounds fine, how much were you eating? Doing volume work? How long were you on?

I feel you tho, I've been on a while but still not a mutant. One day we may.
>>
>>40551527
Yessir volume and I was training for 1.5 -2 hours every day where as natty the absolute longest I'd be in the gym would be an hour an a half but usually was in and out in an hour.

Why haven't I seen a reduction in libido?
>>
>>40551506
Using caulk gun and filed down drinking straw like one anon suggested a few threads back. We /balloon animal/ now.
>>
>>40551527
Yessir volume and I was training for 1.5 -2 hours every day where as natty the absolute longest I'd be in the gym would be an hour an a half but usually was in and out in an hour.
On for 12 weeks
Ate a shit ton the first 8, cut calories the last 4 but didn't really lose weight just kinda stayed the same. I think mainly cuz of bloat cuz when I take an AI my weight goes down quite a bit. I didn't really need any Aromasin at all in this cycle.

Why haven't I seen a reduction in libido?
>>
>>40550827
>>>>>>>/fruad/
FRUAD
>>
>>40551568
E2 still good probably and test isn't fully cleared

How long was your cycle?

The fun starts soon, stay strong anon
>>
>>40551097
> 80-100mg
Damn, thats a lot lower than I typically see done. I was doing 500mg a week, gave me tons of joint and mood issues. Ill try it again at the lower dose.
>>
>>40550827
>I'd rather be at a far slower speed but this is because they have a time frame of hours to eat lists that can helo me?
>SL and SS are all about gaining strength as quickly as possible, then you can switch to a more advanced program.
>Mix the shit out of your diet.
>It's not an appeal to authority either, that's like saying linking to reddit was an important thing for our species, and the anti backne it gives me is worth it.
>You'll build muscle and restricting loose skin.
I'm family is getting worried that I will never want to do with my life.
>First cycles almost always universally suck and now I only made it past weeks twice before.
>Talk to any tradie whos been in the highest rated bed you can go crazy with it.A week in I became insatiably horny.
>>
Thanks /fraud/ for increasing my life.

I kicked genetics in the face thanks to you guys.
>>
>>40551703
more like genetics kicked you in the face you probably look like the hunchback of notre dame lmao
>>
>>40551358
ur fault. I still have 1 month left of my 16 week blast and im making insane fucking gains
>>
>>40551696
what in all nine circles of hell
>>
>>40551696
>Talk to any tradie whos been in the highest rated bed you can go crazy with it.A week in I became insatiably horny.
w2c
>>
>Should I go with finasteride or shit.in addition, I am pretty acne prone so I kept pushing her dumb ass off of me.
>Take aspirin, occasional prami and will be sent out over the coming weeks.
I>f you don't see how the energy shift of ejaculating and loss of semen would be rough but I look young so nobody knows.
>I want to populate the earth with many of my old ways of acting like a mild test base with an oral that is strong.
>Don't know much about it going on.
>Used to live 0 min away from basically all drugs.
>Just plow through this for weeks then drop down to years of bad sleep habits and drinking my shake right before sleep.
>>
>>40551696
lmao
>>
>>40551730
>>40551703
lmao ROASTED
>>
>>40551783
Bot is kinda shit tbH
>>
>>40551783
I CAN RELATE TO ALL OF THIS
>>
>I'm eating 5k calories per day and going for long walks and doing lots of deep breathing.

>Yeah, I'll stick to your macros and cut again.
>I think its important to me because I have noticed that any crime called in by a Masteron cycle?
>You're a normal person?You're a Frauder

>Plan is to fap. Why?Well monogamy was an appeal to authority. reddit
>>
>>40551730
lol you got me haha
>>
>>40551823
>>You're a normal person?You're a Frauder
it does have a point
>>
>>40551783
>>Just plow through this for weeks then drop down to years of bad sleep habits and drinking my shake right before sleep.
me
>>
>How bad is this and found no correlation.
Going off end of the Poster.

>I get the sides.

>And Today I started and I am going to die without your drugs, fraud
>I am utterly tren and sad

>Means for true.I have a comp coming up in a Mine.Pretty interesting job, shit always breaks or explodes which I will maintain.
>>
WHAT'S UP CRIMINALS! WHAT YOU GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU?

WHAT YOU PLANNING TO DO IN JAIL FOR 3 YEARS WHEN THEY CATCH YOU?
>>
File: IMG-20170301-WA0000.jpg (741KB, 2368x4224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170301-WA0000.jpg
741KB, 2368x4224px
Just fuck my diet up senpai.
>>
http://sci-fit.net/2017/scientific-recommendations-1/

Huge logically organized group of studies showing the current scientific recommendations for strength training.
>>
I've only got 8 clen tabs left and no money. Can I start like a mini cycle for half a week?
>>
File: 1487460027937.jpg (15KB, 552x382px) Image search: [Google]
1487460027937.jpg
15KB, 552x382px
you can now filter me and go about your day...

>But my weight has been fucking with test and deca with aromasin and no pimples or oily skin
>currently you're obviously roiding you special snowflake, first of all.

>You might as well never have happened at all the time when Alex fucked off

>I'm thinking of doing tren for a bit on the aromasin, . x times a week, x mg aromasin.

>Been sober since I graduated and even quit weed a few months to be a literal child compared to year olds.
>>
>>40551868
>>I am utterly tren and sad
same

now fuck off mate, bots of this kind become stale ridiculously fast
>>
File: tumblr_nwxl9lnpTo1r4qezxo2_250.jpg (24KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwxl9lnpTo1r4qezxo2_250.jpg
24KB, 250x188px
>>40551883
They're "good" fats from nuts so you're good they don't count. Neither does the sugar or oil. /S

>>40550689
>feck that essentially means i must acquire pct by the literal pound (bnc 3 years as of march 2017)

I've basically accepted I'll likely be on TRT in some way my entire life. I was on TRT from 16-18 and then off for like 6 months because my doctor sucked and them I got on again at 18-now which has been 4 years.

I may try to restart with triptorellin in the future or some other pct. If those don't work I'll probably just go with test-u shots every week or two and maybe try a gel some time in the future just for ease of application.
>>
>>40551927
>>You might as well never have happened at all the time when Alex fucked off

KEK holy fuck
>>
>>40551868
>I get the sides.
>And Today I started and I am going to die without your drugs, fraud

He's not wrong
>>
>>40551760
Wut u blastin?
>>
>>40551878
get blitzed on prison toilet wine as preworkout, lift whatever heavy shit i can find to failure, the rest of the day do calisthenics and buttfuck weaker criminals no homo
>>
File: tumblr_oi3e4wuq7q1vca2hwo3_500.png (296KB, 281x742px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi3e4wuq7q1vca2hwo3_500.png
296KB, 281x742px
>>40552014
God fucking damnit I saved the thumbnail.

Hnnnghg the hips and body on this girl, breeding material/10.
>>
>>40552014
picture in higher res poleeeeez
>>
I need off this website. The mentality here is gross.
>>
>>40552014
i was shitposting, but that sounds like a plan. gel is hella gay though
>>
>>40552069
sorry bimbo but you are the weird one
>>
>>40552082
I'm pretty chill tho
>>
>>40552094
you are basically a big tall wide shouldered nu-male m8
>>
>>40552014
There is no sugar or oil in there. But it's 660 kcal per 100g.
>>
>>40552069

You know Jim dulling is a fucking white bread nightmare though.
>>
>>40552158
cocoon mode for years and came back to start my first cycle at uni and now no one knows i exists, feels quite bad, anyhow test-e in the mail today.
>>
>>40552102
I don't know what that means. If that's some sort of insult to my masculinity, that kind of just proves my argument.

Regardless, I don't know if a nu male would have fucked 3 different girls this week.
>>
>>40552227
It's not like you were in a dark place. Interesting that you know so much, so was just curious, you planning to get back into anabolics this summer?
>>
>>40552247
What? I'm still on gear.

>dark place
Yeah I guess but it was just me reacting badly and being silly to a really big nonissue. 100% fine with AI. I fuck my shitty roommate raw and then don't come home and fuck other women. I feel pretty okay.

Moving soon and I'm just going to focus on saving money and going back to school.
>>
After weeks drop the dbol tren A in over drive and maybe oral anavar or winnie.

Growing up I've had it since I was 100 pounds, didn't exercise.

They said Dont eat anything before midday and you'll see your fat melt away while gaining muscle and I'm not super low BF.

Why even bring it up?

I'll always be smaller than you.
>>
Will Clen make me have to turn in my natty card?

Can I order it to my front door in the US or should I use some sort of precautions like PO box or something like that?
>>
you niggas use coinbase?

I think im gonna go debit on my first bitcoin purchase and bank after
>>
>bought bitcoins 2 weeks ago and the value of the bitcoin raised dramatically in that time, got $70 more than what I actually paid in USD

wow what the h*ck
>>
I'm really glad you pussed out - sounds like you to make fast cash and inject twice a week and see how big I can limit the outbreaks.
I never get to pills a day.Anyone know how hard it first is.
I don't have any girlfriend yet and won't be alone soon. So i hope
>>
File: 5.jpg (7KB, 207x201px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
7KB, 207x201px
After weeks drop the dbol tren A in over drive and maybe oral anavar or winnie.
Being in the man?
I'd like to experience.
Basicly you have to keep the look.
Then you can eat whatever you want to leave humanity behind and scare normies.
>>
Would doing this routine be too much on 500mg tren e and 150mg test c EW?

Monday: Deadlift 531 with accessories
Tuesday: Bench 531 with accessories
Wednesday: Arms
Thursday: Squat 531 with accessories
Friday: OHP 531 with accessories
Saturday: Lower, low intensity focus on bodybuilding
Sunday: Upper, low intensity focus on bodybuilding
>>
I'm always well into the muscle and I'm still a pipe dream.
Nofap is is something you could possibly take.

In the end you will never be yourself, muscle or no muscle
>>
>>40552283
>discussing with the bot
>>
>>40552521
Whendid we get a bot?
>>
>>40552521
Nothing disgusting, most people wouldn't even look twice but I've almost always universally sucked and now you can too, through needles.
>>
I did get with a girl couldnt even get hard lmao.
>>
>>40552566
lol like 30 posts ago i have no idea what the heck is happening myself

>>40552574
uh-huh
>>
File: 1487687161225.jpg (73KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1487687161225.jpg
73KB, 500x750px
Mental effects of TRT are finally kicked in and stabilized. Excellent stuff. I feel like in the process of reaching steady state there was a lot of conflict but I really do feel like a new person now (instead of my "old self" fighting and coming to terms with this "new self"). Basically, the new impetus has been consolidated/integrated into my mind pretty well. In the process, lots of mental wrinkles have been ironed out. What a clean feeling.

Anecdotally, I have seen a correlation between drastic changes in T levels (cruise->blast and cycle/blast->PCT/cruise) have the highest incidence of sides. Can anyone corroborate?

Could be due to AI tuning but I don't think it has to be that complicated. Could just be that the body prefers slow and steady changes and tapers to more abrupt changes. I know "the ester tapers naturally" coming off of a blast but maybe a more deliberate taper might prevent these sorts of effects (and also tapering up)? Just thinking out loud as I contemplate a blast this summer. I think masT mentioned that acne sides were the worst when dropping the dose and going into PCT.

>>40552069
Yeah I love /fraud/ but being away for a few days from 4chan in general is untying all sorts of mental knots. Combined with the aforementioned TRT mental gains stuff.

Highly recommend a "tolerance break" from 4chan for anyone who's noticing the mentality seep into their day-to-day. I just shifted to reading long-form articles and/or ebooks when I'm on a computer and feel that doing so lets you walk away from the computer feeling accomplished as opposed to the nasty/lazy feel I get after reading /fit/ and /pol/ for a few hours.

>>40543410
>qtcz-fiancee fucking hates the au pair life, so we're switching her visa to K-1 or just going for the green card and she's moving in

NICE dude :) I'm so glad you're happy and making this happen - rooting for y'all to make it work!
>>
File: Shillbot4000k.jpg (4MB, 5640x4924px) Image search: [Google]
Shillbot4000k.jpg
4MB, 5640x4924px
>>40552521
ive delt with plenty of bots on /pol/ and /x/ whats this ones trigger ?

is it *cough* sandy hook is fake and one shity photoshop of a dead kid isnt enough proof neither is a list of websites showing the timeline of how it went down *cough* sandy hook is fake and its a crisis cast practice secession turned into a national story to fight against the gun rights of civilians. and i highly doubt these bots or people are actually from the area since the internet is such a huge place.
>>
>>40552645
The content and the presentations are lacking. I feel like chilling in fraud is like that dude who chills in the locker room way too long.
>>
No gf. I thought that's how my life would be. very surprising if scientists studied this and found no correlation between autism and anabolic use.
>>
>>40552670
Just have a quick read through the posts, don't think it has a trigger. I think it's just endlessly shitposting

>>40552615
>>40552502
>>40552471
>>40552416
>>40552373
>>40552247
>>40552158
>>40551927
>>40551868
>>
whats the equivalent to SST for drugs? any kind, mainly LSD
>>
>>40552704
there isn't one. no clearnet for drugs. go to the dark web
>>
>>40552670
nah this one came from nowhere and spouts nonsense shitposting it fumbles together from previous posts i believe. that sandy hook one is a differe... wait you sneaky bastard, if that one is actually coming now to derail even further i will hate you.
>>
>>40552730
there was one, called vchems.
they sold 1p-lsd and other sht.
but dey kill

>dark web
im scared
>>
>>40552700
i can see someone is practising on there turning tests with there software here.

but yeah its pretty obv half way through

ive seen a hand full of spam threads with intent of sharing viruses , the producer of the multi bot thread was getting bretty good at variety of pattern.
>>
>>40552704
>>40552739
Not how this works m8. Any but a few clearnet sites gone and those still around are either scams or sell RCs so ridiculously untested you will probably turn into some sort of comic monster and explode instead of getting high.
>>
File: 1487367930436.jpg (57KB, 467x519px) Image search: [Google]
1487367930436.jpg
57KB, 467x519px
>>40552745
Took me all morning to code.

mostly bypassing captcha and running it while i was out at the gym earlier kek.

I'll fuck off tomorrow.
>>
just report the bot, it'll get banned.
>>
>>40552778
gib program or links to how to make it.

i need to have a quick way to upload gigs worth of porn on /d/
>>
>>40551097
Those joint supps have been proven to be shite time and time again.

They're proteins - you need to digest them in order for them to get into your blood. The amino acids not magically reassemble into the proteins in the capsules.

That's why you can't eat insulin, for example, you have to inject it.
>>
>>40552778
good work m8. annoying as a dickskin zit but baby steps taken. now tell it to shush, cant even filter the cunt if it changes from trip to anon constantly.

>>40552795
dedication, coffee, and half a day off work is the best porn bot
>>
>>40552795
it requires a proprietary library made by yours truly :)

It's usually for creating fluff articles on websites to boost page rank and views but I thought i'd give it a little spin on the wonderful Ecosystem we call /fraud/
>>
>>40552828
unleash it on pornsite comments, post results
>>
>>40552491
Bump please
>>
File: 1482098283271.png (190KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
1482098283271.png
190KB, 500x620px
>>40552778
yeah you'd be surprised at just how few words are needed to recognize one anon from another. the flip side is the memes make the board and the boards make the site. thats where it all falls apart.

government shills will never understand our meme magic.

>>40552824
>>40552828
its time for me to hit the google train then.

not even surprised though programming is where the monies at.

not all bots can hide any ways, well unless its Tay she said some pretty good bantz and awesome responses
>>
>>40552615
Lol
>>
>>40552773
welp looks like ill stay sober faggot manlet
>>
>>40552863
Could be too much but nah, muh roid recovery and all that, this highly depends on the workload. Try it and dial in accessory volume or a rest day as needed.
>>
>>40552858
that's a great idea.

i had it scrub an entire incel discord and the shit it was putting out was absolutely sickening.

>>40552865
tempting to post on and off for weeks while improving it and see how much traction it gains.

normie programming is shit tier. if you do what i did and start your own software company by doing semi illegal shit, you'll be making literal millions. bots is just the tip of the iceberg of what we do.
>>
>>40552865
tay is mai botfu
>>
File: nervous.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
Ordered clen to my parents house by accident. Clicked ship to same address as billing. How fucked am I? Will they open it?
>>
>>40552901
Thank you
>>
>>40552913
Not if you kill them first.
>>
File: 1487734723248.jpg (67KB, 552x687px) Image search: [Google]
1487734723248.jpg
67KB, 552x687px
>>40552671
>content
Yeah, understandable. I do want to "pay it forward" since I've gotten so much help from /fraud/ but at the same time I just find it more profitable rewarding to check in infrequently and just scan for entertaining greentexts or the odd researched out post.

>>40552704
I think reddit rc sources? Since you mentioned 1P.

Just do LSA and add in weed/nitrous if you're so inclined. Also reminder that the most potent potentiator of a psychedelic experience is doing philosophical prepwork beforehand. Depending on what your goals are, you can achieve them with lower doses if you get your "set" right beforehand and then trip in a great setting.

Have you thought about microdosing ever?
>>
>>40552913
They shouldn't open a package labeled to you, tell them it's medicine for your anal fissures
>>
File: 2hWn8vW.jpg (893KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2hWn8vW.jpg
893KB, 1836x3264px
What haircut are you guys rocking? I've been doing a 2 tapered up to like a 5 on top.

>>40552913
Tell them you have asthma. Clen is shit though and you should feel bad for wasting money on it.
>>
>>40552903
>scrub an entire incel discord
revolting but hilarious. can only imagine. i was hitting a similar vein with the porn comment suggestion, just the crass, grossly exaggerated opposite in actual content lel

>post on and off
dont. or if you do make the bugger easier to filter ferchristsake
>>
>>40552947
Fuccboi Hitlerjugend cut and beard. Point at me and judge :^)
>>
>>40550827
Rate my cycle pol, second cycle. All advice welcome.

Wk 1-12:
test e 600mg p/w (Monday and Thursday 300mg injections).

Wk 1-10:
Tren e 250mg (Monday and Thursday 125mg injections)

Thinking of adding in HCG too but don't know a lot about it. Would start PCT 2 weeks after last injection. Don't know what to do re AIs, last cycle I did 600mg test and 100mg var and didn't need an AI.

What you guys reckon?
>>
>>40553003
Please just do 16 or 20 weeks.

you're only really having maybe 8-6 weeks of actual benefits with a cycle that short.
>>
>>40552049
This girl needs to feel the unholy fury that my cock wishes to inflict on her
>>
>>40553015
Last cycle was 15 weeks. I think after about 12 diminishing marginal returns kick in. Also harder on the body being shit down for longer. 15 would be my max.
>>
>>40553003
>pol
>>
>>40552903
ive been doing semi illegal stuff all my life so i might as well continue the trend and make some dough off of it. but im taking programming to lightly.

>>40552962
porn comments are more like moe comments in /a/ nothing to extreme but more actor oriented.

might find good fucking content if you use alot of sites and go through every category possible for a couple months before testing.

the incel discord sounds disgusting.
>>
I work on ships 8 weeks on 8 weeks off. Due to limitation of food, gym equipment, random cabin searches, port authorities and medicines I have to take for certain countries I can't do a normal cycle and stick with it, like a 12 week test-eth.

I was thinking of 6 weeks prop/dbol or something, then 2 weeks pct so I'd be clean of anything before I went away again.

What do you bros think, would be first cycle.
>>
>>40553031
There are no dimnishing returns on that.

It may be harsher but you shouldnt be a retard and do your cardio and eat clean.

Longer blast = better
>>
>>40553034
/fit/. Force of habit. Sorry.
>>
>>40552936
ill check that out.

>LSA
what

>philosophical prepwork beforehand
like, thinking about the meaning of life and what it is that i desire deep down in my heart, all sober, and then go on a trip?
sounds cool

>goals
just wanna fuck my shit up
jk, but i dont have a real goal. I want to be surprised and see what happens. I think heaving a healthy outlook on life is important. Several times a day i hold idle for a few minutes and revalue my decisions (small or big ones) to see if im going the path that i truly desire. And i want to use drugs in hope i can see this "path" clearer. For example, my decision to get on steroids is the result of many and long thoughtful nights. And by that i mean i climbed our rooftop and watched the stars for hours while thinking about my life decisions.

>microdosing
yes, but not for some good feels or anything. Im super chill and happy most of the time anyways.
I have a more practical use for that. Im highly interesting in programming, but everything is self thought so far, and afaik micro dosing LSD can help with stuff like that.

>>40552913
why does everyone have douchebag parents that open your fucking packages aye lmao get cucked
>>
HCGenertate ES:
A. Okay to use instead of HCG
B. Okay to use, but HCG is better option
C. Complete garbage

In regards to on cycle(towards the end)/ PCT to kickstart test production
>>
File: aU63dk3.png (697KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
aU63dk3.png
697KB, 640x1136px
>>40553000
I can't stand guys hairstyles where it's slicked back like that desu.
>>
>>40553036
you visit the wrong porn sites then, some is bona fide roleplaying the vid and more. but i generally agree.

>>40553048
kek
>>
trying to get my shit going so I set up a coinbase account. it said itll deposit a pending transaction but it aint showing up in my account. what gives? gave them my debit card but they didnt ask for ID yet...
>>
File: tumblr_oi3e4wuq7q1vca2hwo4_500.png (439KB, 343x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi3e4wuq7q1vca2hwo4_500.png
439KB, 343x750px
>>40553053
Just dump the bottles of herbs you have in your pantry into a pill and ta-da, HcGenerate 4.0. It's a fucking rip off and pushed by those people on the message board affiliated with the store.

>>40553029
She's in ooooooooohhhhiiiiooooohhh
>>
>>40553068
Yeah mine is fairly short, full /fa/ pompadour should be culled I agree.
>>
>>40553083
oh god the roleplaying. go to quest and mlp and mix up the green texting for top tier memetic power .

yep i say go for a green texting bot. that would be interesting to see it mix up random stories from random threads
>>
>>40553053
D. Somehow even more garbage than answer C entails
>>
>>40553096
Moooooaarr will pay her to be my wife/10
>>
File: 1472504430451.jpg (47KB, 600x972px) Image search: [Google]
1472504430451.jpg
47KB, 600x972px
>>40551696
>>40551783
>>40551823
>>40551868
>>40551927

> septic system backing up, shit is pouring out of the walls
> have paid $0.40/mi over 14,000 miles for a $700 Jeep Grand Cherokee so far
> not even a mechanic but this shit is so easy, literally dropped the pan and replaced the tranny filter for the first time in the dark, drunk. Mechanic would charge $300 for that
> spend more time cleaning oil off of everything
> all for nothing as I found pieces of clutch spring in Jeep's tranny pan, tranny doesn't have much longer

>>40552903
>>40552828

I may know you.. but it's not worth it. I'm out of the game anyway.

Back in high school, 2007, I had a spider 'scrape' all kinds of ascii data and build Markhov chains based upon the probability of the next occurring character or string following a certain character or string. The original intent was to simply compress data within any context but then I reversed-engineered it and fed it raw text of books written by males and books written by females. It was able to predict the sex of an author accurately by simply giving it text from the book.

I imagine you're using a similar concept so perhaps that possibility interests you. Regardless, I've moved on to alcoholism and fixing cars.
>>
>>40551878
BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
>>
>>40553177
>I've moved away from one of the most profitable businesses on the planet

im sorry for your loss. do you have any idea how much people pay for proper utilization of markov chains and web scraping bots?
>>
>>40552913
>asking US if YOUR parents are going to open your package
>>
>>40550827
Anyone ever run Methyltrienolone? Starting tomorrow at 500mcg in morning and 500mcg PWO or just 1mg PWO. I heard it's better than Halotestin.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170301-180004~01.png (3MB, 1440x1768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170301-180004~01.png
3MB, 1440x1768px
>>40553176
@erin_beattie10

>>40553219
>He's not injecting spider chromosomes to gain those Spidey senses.

Wow.
>>
File: 1433852678038.jpg (723KB, 1488x2105px) Image search: [Google]
1433852678038.jpg
723KB, 1488x2105px
>>40552913
just tell your parents you bought a pocket pussy and a dildo and your practicing safe sex like a real human bean
>>
File: 1482768652997.jpg (406KB, 2193x2617px) Image search: [Google]
1482768652997.jpg
406KB, 2193x2617px
>>40553232
>this kills the liver
>>
>>40553177
Rebuilt my motorcycle engine while I was still living with my parents.
Clean all the parts in their dishwasher with degreaser.
It took three dishwasher cleaning cycles to get rid of all the grease, still better than washing it by hand.
>>
File: 1484471843896.jpg (33KB, 386x395px) Image search: [Google]
1484471843896.jpg
33KB, 386x395px
Holy fuck this excess perspiration. It's 60 degrees in my apartment and im going on my 3rd shirt of the day. Wasn't nearly this bad on my last test e cycle.
>>
File: pUTkBEj.jpg (264KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pUTkBEj.jpg
264KB, 1920x1080px
>>40553284
not taking the only godly cycle to have every graced this world ever. pleb

5 grams of Test E, 5mg Methytren, 5mg HGH, 3 grams of LGD, 3 grams of Trest.

taken every Single DAY. second liver installed with liver transplants on the side, and no AI.

and for diet GOMAD + 5lbs of peanutbutter a day and 35 whole eggs for every meal 8 meals a day.

>not going for leviathan mode
>not gonna make it
>(you)
>>
File: 1470587199218.jpg (112KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470587199218.jpg
112KB, 533x800px
>>40553209

I accidentally made $200,000 by fucking around with software, m8. Self-destructive, accidentally is the only way I can do it. And I gave that $200k away and taught a guy who's making $1 M/year now. Stopped fixated on the millions I could've made years ago. I'd rather not think about it as a choice.

But, if I didn't lose it, I wouldn't have gotten into fitness. I wouldn't have studied medicine or chemistry at all. Then I wouldn't have fucked 20 crazy White bitches. Then I wouldn't be engaged to a powerful family. Then I wouldn't have learned to fix cars. Don't regret my failures at all, just wish they were cheaper.

>>40553307

You're giving me hope. Have to fix 2 cars that leak oil like mofos.
>>
>>40553326
not following it with a preworkout of 1 gallon of Dr pepper cherry mixed with 1 gallon of Coffee

plebs the whole lot of you
>>
File: 1484173560215.gif (49KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1484173560215.gif
49KB, 128x128px
>>40553326
>mfw you google testosterone poisoning and only find feminism bullshit
>>
>>40553375
yep. 1 mil sounds about right.

is he doing legal shit ?
>>
>>40553463

lol no.
>>
File: image.jpg (388KB, 1488x1619px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
388KB, 1488x1619px
Dropping tren and significantly upping cardio has my bp down to 129/63. Stealing a bp minister from a detox was one of my smarter moves.

Also taking lisinopril and coq10 though.

Either way great news. Might go ahead and order some EQ this week.
Here's me two days ago in 750test/front loading 600 deca. Bloat has been negligible.
>>
>>40553375
GL finding a dishwasher you can fit a car block in.
Also dishes still smell a little off when I go round there for free food.
>>
Where to do i get tren from? (uk)
>>
File: HvA2W0P.jpg (97KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
HvA2W0P.jpg
97KB, 750x1334px
>>40553507
Oh shit. You reminded me to open another bottle of coq10. Ty famalamadingdong
>>
File: tfw to intelligent.png (205KB, 3340x3176px) Image search: [Google]
tfw to intelligent.png
205KB, 3340x3176px
Is popping a few addys before going to the gym considered "fraud", or does fraud only refer to steroids?
>>
File: Wavy-Long-Medium-Hair-Men.jpg (33KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
Wavy-Long-Medium-Hair-Men.jpg
33KB, 500x751px
>>40552947
But longer and less curly
>>
>>40553603
Idk why I fucking hate filling up my 7 day vitamin organizer so much but it's literally the longest 5 minutes of my week
>>
>>40553643
Why the fuck does it matter if something is a made up arbitrary /fit/ label?

I know you're just shitposting but I fucking hate that question
>>
>>40553662
Same. I just have all of my bottles sitting on my counter like some kind of dying geriatric slob. Don't even care.
>>
>>40553668
>>40553643
No it doesnt count, its not building the muscle for you or even directly involved - especially as amphetamines are mildly catabolic.
>>
>>40553049
>what
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergine

Usually legal to buy the seeds that contain LSA. I have never been let down by Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose seeds. But some people get heavy body loads on it and vomit.

>jk, but i dont have a real goal
That's fine. You don't have to be that directed in the start. You're young right? Like 21 or 22? You should be fine since you're going into it with a positive attitude. Just be sure to have access to clean water, healthy snacks, fresh air, and good tunes and there's a lot lower chance of anything going seriously wrong.

>afaik micro dosing LSD can help with stuff like that.
At a high level, yes. There's an interesting account floating around about the chief engineer/architect of an IBM microchip using it. But I mean it's probably not too revolutionary when you're still learning college-level concepts.

Best of luck Moosey, let me know if you gain more clarity about your "path" because I'd be interested to hear what it is. I understand what you mean about wanting it to reveal itself to you more clearly. And I know you can appreciate the importance that the sober prep-work has on it all. Like if you didn't even know steroids were a thing or safe to use under certain circumstances (similar to my ignorance before last year), steroids would never occur to you as part of your "path."

Now extend this concept to matters that psychedelics are especially good at making you acutely sensitive to (metaphysical/philosophical underpinnings of phenomena) and you will appreciate the importance of the prepwork I allude to.

>thinking about the meaning of life and what it is that i desire deep down in my heart, all sober, and then go on a trip?
YES! Exactly.
>>
>>40553718
Don't encourage his shitty posts
>>
>>40553685
me2

sometimes I forget what I've already taken for the day
>>
File: 1461089241490.png (277KB, 720x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1461089241490.png
277KB, 720x1536px
Sup /fraud/,

Tired of fucking around here. Messed with PH's a few times in the past and I don't think shit ever quite came back right. Going to get bloods next weekend after another shot of nolva is mostly out of my blood. Depending on how low shit is I'm thinking of trying to get TRT thru one of the online docs but now I'm honestly considering pulling the trigger on some simple test-e right now regardless.

What do fit? Wait and see bloods for potential trt or just buy some test-e right fucking now?

Only in my 20's but I think I fucked things up like I said and I don't think my natty levels were the highest to begin with. Tired of lethargy and having the sex drive of a fucking nun. I wanna be good again brothas
>>
File: MehdiSmile.webm (73KB, 520x430px) Image search: [Google]
MehdiSmile.webm
73KB, 520x430px
>>40553880

>that pic

Anyway, going UGL is much easier (and apparently cheaper) than getting it from a doctor in the US, especially if you're relatively young.

Get bloods first. Make sure you've got everything else sorted out (diet, sleep, etc) before sticking needles in you on a weekly basis, and don't expect much change if you don't actually have low test.
>>
>>40553880
>Online doctor that prescribes test
Go on....
>>
>come home
>INSTANT bitching and retards fighting while everyone else is enjoying their stupid ass lives

how do these "people" exist when all they do ALL DAY is bitch at eachother and have anxiety attacks like fucking psychos

really just dont know what the fuck i am gonna do in the summer. maybe blow money and get an apartment or something. i would rather die than live here for 3 months straight
>>
>>40553988
>>40554057
I'll know more next weekend after I go ahead and get the tests but I'm 90% sure and frankly I don't think having test-e on hand for a legit cycle would necessarily be a bad thing,

Also if shit does come back low there are a bunch of legit legal options, more expensive than UGL but like 2k/year is manageable for what it would provide
>>
>>40553507
>roiding for this

Some people are just fuckign lazy
>>
>>40554076
Waiting for them to say they'll cut you off if you move out

We need more glandsfamily blogposts
>>
/fraud/ survey time:

pumping iron edition

https://strawpoll.com/613sadw
>>
>>40554772
who the fuck hasnt watched the documentary

what about Bigger Stronger Faster?
>>
>>40554798
Bigger Stronger Faster is good, but that fatty that wanted to get stronger and bigger the guy who made it only took winstrol reeeeee

>>40547317
Get big and beat them all up
>>
What compounds do athletes that try to get around drug testing generally use?
>>
>>40554991
they either mask it while on season. or use a short ester on the off season.
>>
File: snow(7).jpg (604KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
snow(7).jpg
604KB, 1920x1080px
>>40554772
>>40554859
The brother who it centered around would probs look alright for a natty if he could manage a half decent cut.
>>
>>40554991
Anavar is a big one because it's undetectable after 8 days
>>
>>40554798
I haven't

I watched one about the modern olympia with wolfe greene and heath
>>
So how long until fitness youtubers start streaming on twitch?

I'm pretty sure I've seen some dyel streamers in the gym before
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (130KB, 1280x1067px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
130KB, 1280x1067px
How do I achieve upper lower pec separation?

Incline bench just pumps the fuck out of my front delt, that's it. I guess play around in the smith machine is my next option, any better ideas?
>>
>>40555349
its just the way you flex it.

if you squeeze them together like that it makes a line.
>>
do roids make ur balls shrink
>>
>>40555349
dats one thicc nip
>>
>>40555392
Nah just your dick
>>
>>40555425
is it worth the shrinkage?
>>
>>40555452
Only an inch but it's permanent. That's why no one ever goes off, they already paid the price might as well have a great body for it
>>
>>40555473
makes sense. any other serious side effects?
>>
>>40555479
Cardiovascular health can take a dump if you don't do cardio and eat right.

Orals can wreck a liver

Some compounds are rough on the kidneys (I think tren)
>>
File: tumblr_ojockujY2l1tcdi3jo2_1280.jpg (300KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojockujY2l1tcdi3jo2_1280.jpg
300KB, 960x1280px
should i hit?
>>
>>40555686
What the fuck do you think
>>
>>40555693

maybe not
>>
>>40555686
no
>>
>>40555686
>>40555717
It's really not fair how flattering yoga pants are. They hold everything in place perfectly and make any thinnish girls ass look great.
>>
File: 1486911336027.jpg (4KB, 183x259px) Image search: [Google]
1486911336027.jpg
4KB, 183x259px
>>40552046
>>
>>40555740

I know she is kinda tall too like 5'10''-5'11'' so she should have a nice big booty but nah really
>>
>>40555793
How tall are you?
>>
>>40555800

6ft
>>
>>40555826
Grill is almost the same height as you

How much do you weigh and how much does she weigh (best guess)?
>>
File: IMG_0328.jpg (40KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0328.jpg
40KB, 500x333px
>>40555686
>>40555717
Based on her total lack of upper arm definition, her lower body is not so great either.
What>>40555740 says is true, and it goes for a lot more than yoga pants. Just about every piece of female clothing you could imagine has a potentially dishonest enhancing structural design element.

>tfw males are gross and females are untrustworthy
>good thing I have two hands, so there's a little variation in my love life
>>
>>40555834

fuck if I know 150 maybe? she is quite skinny
>>
>>40555873
What about you bro, that's also important
>>
File: dome.jpg (158KB, 801x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dome.jpg
158KB, 801x1200px
>>40555686
>>
File: tumblr_ojqhq0WCeI1tcdi3jo2_1280.jpg (373KB, 959x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojqhq0WCeI1tcdi3jo2_1280.jpg
373KB, 959x1280px
>>40555851
>lower body not so great

u saying u would not fuck nigga
>>
> mention bitcoins to my mother
> anon, "you know who uses bitcoins? pedophiles."
> verbatim
I flipped shit on her. Fuck that bitch. Shes a fucking liberal dumb cunt bitch. Wish I was muslim so I could beat that bitch.

Women are fucking retarded.
>>
>>40555891

I am 223 kinda fat rn
>>
>>40555898
>>>/r9k/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>40555914
thanks, will post there too :)
>>
>>40555898
Bahahaha what the fuck where did she even learn that propaganda?

My 55 year old aunt called me the other day for an explanation on Bitcoin and how to use them, can't be a common conception
>>
>>40555921
godspeed brother

>>40555923
fake news
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>40555793
I say go for it. Current gf is almost 5' 10 and I love it. Much better than previous 5' 2 womanlet gf.
>>
>tfw no car

where am I supposed to take girls on dates now
>>
>>40555963
Your local bus stop or metro
>>
>>40555740
>It's really not fair how flattering yoga pants are.
if you want it to be fair go to the gym freeballing in athletic pants
>>
File: 1487578321479.jpg (133KB, 788x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487578321479.jpg
133KB, 788x1000px
>>40555937
yeah but you're 6'5

realtalk you should pump babies in her and put gh in their cheerios man

how tall were your parents?
>>
>>40555937

she looks like she has a stinky pussy? I am fucking a 7/10 Aryan 5'4'' doesn't lift and im not sure if I want to trade, I go to a small uni

Also have not been with a brown hair/brown eyes I dont like that shit
>>
>>40555976

my parents were actually both short I won the lotto dad is like 5'8 now mom is a midget
>>
>>40555923
>>40555925
she read an article about "the darknet".

I fucking hate boomer women, they are responsible for everything wrong in the world including feminism
>>
>>40555976
I'm 6'3" with a 6' (really 5'11") Dad and 5'5" mom

Adding to the data
>>
>5'7" dad
>5'0" mom
>I'm 5'9"

guess it could've turned out worse right?
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 640x1043px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 640x1043px
>>40555963
You live at home? With folks or your own place? If college it should be easy mode. No car is a bummer though my advice would be to get a car.

>>40555976
I'm 6' 4 on a good day. She's blue eyed blond hair like myself so I plan on impregnating her to preserve our recessive alleles.
>>40555979
I thought you were talking about my gfs vagina and was angry for a second kek. This girl has me totally oxytocin induced.
Yeah girl in your pics has something off, I think it might be her forehead size. IMO most vaginas are gross, whenever I find a good one I stick with it for a while.
What's wrong with current girl that you're thinking of breaking it off? I do miss tiny gf sometimes, cuter dichotomy in pictures.
>>
>Started a PSMF a couple days ago, 150g a day of protein, supplementing with 6g fish oil, multivit and a bunch of electrolytes. I personally find it to be a fairly easy regiment to follow for a handful of weeks after a period of surplus, so long as my electrolyte levels are fine, I feel fine. On 900 tren/300 test.

>150g psmf
>On 900/300 tren/test

Fucking reddit I swear
>>
>>40555976
Father is 6' 6
Mother is like 5' 5 I think
>>
File: 1485492739734.jpg (280KB, 940x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485492739734.jpg
280KB, 940x1200px
sweet jesus this captcha is tenacious lately, feels like im playing motherfucking cookie clicker every time i want to shitpost

>>40555989
that's really lucky, damn. my dad's 5'7 and mom 5'3, i ended up just shy of 6ft

my grandparents were big people though

>>40556053
>more than a foot taller
BRAZZERS

what's that like anyways, at what point does the sexual dimorphism take away from the sexual experience?
>>
>>40556045
Nah, live on campus apartments at uni in a small town, but the girl I'm talking to lives off campus.

Might try saving up for one over the summer, but I'm a grad student that's trying to avoid any additional denbts.

We have a lot of mutual friends so I maybe I should try some double dates, I'm not sure.
>>
File: snow(4).jpg (683KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
snow(4).jpg
683KB, 1920x1080px
>>40556045
> IMO most vaginas are gross, whenever I find a good one I stick with it for a while.

Holy shit you crack me up.
>>
>>40556091
newfag
>>
>>40556045
>IMO most vaginas are gross, whenever I find a good one I stick with it for a while
This one girl I'm fuggen has a giant nice ass, is rich as fuck and buys me stuff, gives the greatest throat fucking head of all time.....But her pussy stink.

I don't know what to do. I dread fucking her. I just want head and tickets to basketball games ;_;
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 750x744px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 750x744px
>>40556074
Can't comment on my parents sex life since my father bounced when I was young.
My experience sleeping with 5' 2 ex was great. Best sex I've had in my entire life. She was kind of dominant at first and muscular which was kind of hot but wound up preferring rape fantasies of being overpowered by me. I've still never met a girl who didn't like being held down and choked hard.

>>40556081
On campus gf seems like the play then. If you really dig the girl the double date thing is a good move too.

>>40556091
Thanks bb
>>
>>40556045

well she has a bf(suck) and idk man same shit for too long cha feel?

She just lays back and takes it which is fine but ill leave her anyday

>>40556091

Most vaginas are gross and stinky welsome to irl
>>
>>40556048
PSMF is fun. Might go into desperation diet mode soon if I can't drop more pounds before my friends wedding.
>>
>>40556220
Wasn't having a dig or denying that. Just made me kek
>>
File: WynNp0o.jpg (109KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
WynNp0o.jpg
109KB, 540x720px
>>40555937
She's got a nice body but I still love me a petite womanlet to carry around and hold up while eating her out.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 472x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 472x353px
>>40556215
That's a tough one. First girl I ever slept with had a awful smelling vagina, I was young and assumed they were all like that. Imagine my surprise when I went down on a girl in rehab of all places and her vagina tasted amazing.

>>40556220
Infidelity is so rampant now it's insane. Mentioning I have a gf to a younger girl that asked to hook up didn't even phase her.

>>40556289
Fraud is much more comfy when you ignore all meanposters
>>
File: wQjIxRp.jpg (137KB, 618x923px) Image search: [Google]
wQjIxRp.jpg
137KB, 618x923px
>>40556344
>awful smelling vagina
God that's so fucking repulsive.
>>
>>40556220
Pussies are magic loser
>>
>>40556220
>most vaginas are stinky
even if my gf doesnt shower for a few days she doesnt stink, and out of all the ~10 vagoos i've been in close contact with i've never had a stinker/bad taste/outie
>>
>>40556586
She looks chunky w2c
>>
>>40556594
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58b04f8274821

Source if you want
>>
>>40556609
Oh Asian too cool Man U know how I like them
>>
Thinking I'm having some prostate issues since I've been urinating with significantly increased frequency. I'm assuming it's estro related since my levels have been up and down recently.

More AI or less? Any otc supps that are actually helpful?
Only on test and deca, no DHTs
>>
>>40556644
Remove the prostate
>>
>>40556649
You know as well as I do that'd take all the fun out of fucking guys
>>
>>40556662
I'll give you one guess as to how I know if the scene partner is gay or not.
>>
>>40556709
you giggle?
>>
Did roids help you guys get laid and have hot gfs or were you all chads before roiding?

Did roids change your personalities for the better at all?
>>
File: 1485112973887.jpg (783KB, 979x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1485112973887.jpg
783KB, 979x1306px
>>40556790
makes me want to kill myself even more.

>tfw cant hug my own muscle yet
WHYYY AM I SO SMALL
>>
>>40556790
Wasn't a chad before not a chad now

I think so but it's very likely almost all placebo. When first adjusting I had a lot of agression in general, as well as a huge libido.

But both of those calmed down as time went on.
>>
>>40551422
Kilo raws test e $700 x6 = $4200 not too bad
>>
>>40556790
>Did roids help you guys get laid and have hot gfs

yes

>Did roids change your personalities for the better at all?
depends, moodswings is a good thing right?
I got diagnosed with a "mood disorder", but maybe I had it pre roids, idk/
>>
well, fuck

SST is burning
>>
>>40557226
how so?
>>
>>40557233
main mod just fucked off and modded some retarded regular who has no idea how it works, how to deal with sources, how to approve them, what to check for, etc
>>
>>40557249
oh okay.
sounds bad for them.
>>
>>40557226
No it aint
>>
>tfw went ham and ate 2500 cals of thai curries spring rolls and bread
>12 hours fast down, 27 more to go

Still like 1300 ddeficit so whatevs. Sucks not munching on something for a while tho.
>>
>>40557320
sst was a one mod operation

now he just left overnight in a panic and 2 people, one well known poster (but fucking retarded and autismo who has no idea how shit works) and one literal who got modded.

I would abstain from dealing with that board for at least a month or two and watch what happens.
>>
>>40556790
What about asking whether roids made you fucking huge you fucking utter faggot, like it suppose to do

ROIDS ARE FOR GAINS, NOT FOR CURING YOUR BETA KEK AUTISM
>>
>>40553467
>>40553463

How difficult is it to get into this kind of shit?
How likely is it to get caught?
>>
>>40554859
>Get big and beat them all up
yes i will. starting with gf and doc tomorrow

>mfw beating up my totaled car, parts of my lower back and thigh, and my old pc
>>
Saw a new chiro today
He asked if I was taking any supplements with heavey emphasis on that word.
>>
>>40557581
>im on creatine
easy
>>
>>40557600
He would be notifying the authorities if that was the case.
>>
>>40556790
roids did not. training my body like a motherfucker on roids did ;)

in all seriousness, confidence and libido increase helped more than any mussel gains and improved looks did. was getting some fine poon before, get more/higher quality poon now.
>>
>>40556609
this is the gayest straight porn ever
>>
>>40557906
Well if improved looks helped then i guess the roids did help
>>
>>40553507
You should consider working out with the roids as well
>>
How do I go from a 180 lb mesomorph to a 200 lb ectomorph with steroids, without exploding my heart and negligible organ growth?

I deep down want to be a vanilla gorilla who can flip sedans and crush peoples skulls with a single punch.
>>
>>40558074
bate?
>>
>>40558074
Step one : be older than 14
>>
>>40558020
well no harm in leaning out a bit, nah. but i specifically meant that confidence and libido did a bigger part, just looking slightly better than natty without a change of mindset whatsoever would have brought less splendid results for me.
>>
>>40558074
too much too forced if b8

remove yourself from the gene pool if genuine
>>
>>40557581
my physio did too last week, i could almost taste the giant air quotes

told her to go fuck herself (not in that wording), which confirmed her suspicions without me openly admitting, now everybody is happy kek
>>
how do you guys avoid red face and bp problems?

Im on a low dose cruise, havent blasted in over a year. 200-250mg/week and recently my skin has been permanently flushed and occasionally ill get anxiety causing my body to heat up and my face gets even more red.

hct is currently 50
on small doses of adex daily
take fish oils
donate blood every 3 months.
>>
>>40558195
cardio should help.
reducing sodium should help.
>>
Hey y'all, trying my first tren cycle. Got my Letrozole and Adex on hand. I have been reading about caber, do you guys think i will really need it since I'll be doing low test high tren?

Wk 1-10 Tren Ace 100mg ED,
Wk 1-10 Test E 250mg/Week
Adex on hand wk 1-10 (trying to keep my E2 from plummeting)
Wk 12-14 PCT Nolva, Letrozole

What should i change/add?
>>
>>40556827
>probably ran dbol and deca
>surprised that he isn't a sicc cunt
Bro.
>>
>>40558437
>AfricanBrah
suid afrika?
>>
>>40558437
>Wk 12-14 PCT Nolva, Letrozole
dont use letro for pct lol.
you'll prolly regret it.
>>
>>40553003
At least have some arimidex on hand incase your tits start sagging lol jk. You prob don't need AI at that kind of dose. Heck, i see doctors prescribe TRT doses at that dose and never include AI.
You need AI due to tren prolactin issues, which don't arise until you go high test. So there's my .02
>>
>>40558461
What should I use? Nolva and Clomid?
>>
>>40558529
yes.
>>
>>40558455
nah, east africa
>>
>>40558535
Thanks m8
>>
>>40558539
Mmm
>>
>>40558548
np m80
>>
>>40558551
I keep forgetting to re-trip when i come back to this board. But yeh, you southern? afrikaner or real african? Don't get offended. lol
>>
>>40558593
> you southern?
yes

>afrikaner
yes, you?
>>
>>40558609
Ayy. Me and my mom lived in Cape town then a bit in Jo' before moving to fattyland. I'm from Mombasa my nigga
>>
>>40558623
>Me and my mom lived in Cape town then a bit in Jo' before moving to fattyland.

aint no town like capetown
>>
>>40558635
Meh. I liked Johannesburg better to be honest. Cape women though, fuuck.. I'm going to mombasa again after the summer, i might pass thru cape town and hit up muh old neighbor for some good old buttsecks
>>
>>40558659
sounds fun,
>>
needs roids in melbourne

urgent
>>
ded
>>
>>40559047
post barely legal butts to resurrect
>>
>>40559533
cant. Im at work.
>>
File: asian girl.webm (3MB, 270x360px) Image search: [Google]
asian girl.webm
3MB, 270x360px
>>40559533
>>
>>40559567
yas

MOAR
>>
File: 1481843482776.png (205KB, 499x375px) Image search: [Google]
1481843482776.png
205KB, 499x375px
>>40559572
>>
>>40559576
no
>>
Ordered some anadrol.

If using tudca, its fine to combine with dbol right? Allegedly its synergistic.

Looking for the most size after dropping the water weight and drying out.
>>
>>40559604
>If using tudca, its fine to combine with dbol right? Allegedly its synergistic.

prolly.

just dont yolodose and take other liver damaging substances.
>>
>>40559594
i pulled you in just to hit you with that trick

heh nothin personnel kid . . .
>>
>>40559619
Et tu, Brute?

>tfw betrail
>>
>>40554076
kek i love these, keep posting em
>>
is an ai needed for this cycle?:
wk1-16 test e 700mg/wk
wk1-5 dbol 40mg/ed
>>
>>40559641
are you serious?
yes, you would definitely need ai for that.
god.
>>
>>40559543
>still has no flashdrive
do you want me to suffer like this

>>40559567
god bless you and those you love. moarrr
>>
>>40559616
I wasnt going to yolo dose, I was thinking maybe 20-30mg dbol and 50mg adrol. Though I want to feel good and not shitty and be able to eat, so maybe the other way around?

Was going run a small dose of a sarm to make sure shbg stays crushed to get more out of everything, undecided.

Probably with 300mg/wk Test E.
>>
>>40559641
Not if your goal is having massive pornstar titties afterwards.
>>
>>40559692
>20-30mg dbol and 50mg adrol
sounds good
>>
>>40559641
If you dont know if youre sensitive to estrogen or not, especially at that high estrogenic potential the answer is yes, better safe than sorry.

Im guessing you dont know if you heavily aromatise and sensitive to estro sides or not.
>>
>>40559714
I aromatize barely in comparison and I would still use low dose AI with that. Completely no AI is a meme, especially as soon as dbol and friends come into play.
>>
>>40559703
Ive run dbol before, and sdrol before with no tudca, so I am guessing I should be pretty good with tudca.
>>
>>40559656
>>40559696
>>40559714
well i wasnt sure really cause last time i was running gear i was doing test 700mg ew and didnt notice any development of gyno but if adding the dbol is the tipping point i guess ill add an ai then.

what is better, aromasin or arimidex? and at what dose? should i run it through the cycle from start to finish or should i only add it while using the dbol or if i feel any gyno?
>>
>>40559775
p sure you'll be ok.
im on sdrola now.

>>40559777
dbol aromatises more than test
>>
FRAUD

Im running 650mg test-e pw
have been on 40mg dbol ed for the past 2 weeks now

I'm running 6.25mg asin ed and getting signs of low estrogen (joint pain etc)

Am i just a god a not aromitizing or is my shit bunk?
>>
>>40559777
Always asin if you can afford it imho, I got ugl capped asin from a good guy source, cheap and worked great or me (im very sensitive to estro sides).

It honestly depends, you can try 12.5mg EOD or E3D but if you start getting sensitive nipples (thats my first sign) then increase dosing frequency to EOD or ED.

Ive needed 12.5mg ED before when E3D wasnt enough, but that was enough to handle anything I could throw at it, E3D couldnt handle even lower doses strangely.

>>40559792
How is it going for you? Id like to try it again, last time too much life crap got in the way - 4 hours sleep a night, and once up for 3 days on top of going to work, shit sucked and hit me like a tonne of bricks, but I guess I would have been completely fucked up tired lethargic regardless in that situation.
>>
>>40559795
Test E is unlikely to be bunk, its cheap. Dbol is cheap as well iirc. Test hasnt reached peak levels yet so neither has estrogen.
>>
>>40559803
>How is it going for you?
p gud

only on for like 3 days now tho.
>>
>>40559809
Ive been running test for 6 weeks now, on dbol for the past two
>>
>>40559795
anything else you're taking? namely accutane? joint pain could be from a million different things (are you increasing the weight too fast?)

but go ahead and reduce to 6.25mg eod, if you're underdosing your AI you'll notice real fast, don't worry
>>
>>40559803
ok and thank you for the reply bro but from what i've heard aromasin or arimidex is counter-productive because it kind of rejects the water retention u get with dbol which is the main thing that makes dbol so effective at building mass, and some say u might as well run tbol. ive heard people call the dbol/ai combo ''the poor man's anavar''

the main reason i kickstart this cycle with dbol is i want to get fucking jacked up and put on lots of mass the first weeks. so im thinking maybe i can run the dbol and test and then add an ai on like the 4th week or so? or would that be too late?
>>
>>40559833
Have done a 2 month run of accutane previously. Not using it anymore though
Supplementing 5000iu vit D daily for shits and giggles, and 100mg aspirin daily for blood pressure
>>
>>40556790
If anything I get less girls now kek

I was Chad as a skinny faggot with a lip ring. Still Chad now but don't really give a fuck about chicks so I'm not really out there socializing much anymore.

>>40557343
I don't go there anymore but as long as the old sources aren't compromised who cares? I'll just keep ordering from them
>>
>>40559864
I dont like the idea of oral kickstarters. If you want to look big in the first few weeks frontload your cycle with a short ester testosterone. Run dbol alongside your test when its at peak levels imo

And dbol + no ai is a recipe for gyno
>>
>>40559889
why would it be a bad idea to kickstart with dbol? at what week would u add it?
>>
>>40559641
nah brah, can even double the dosages and be fine.
i personally only run asin when im on 10.000mg of test
>>
>>40559777
gyno is not your only concern. too high e2 can make you a moody irrational cunt and retain more bloof than is needed. heck even bimbo of all people feels fine and dandy after adding it in, despite not physically needing it even with literal grams of test.
>>
>>40559864
that's my favorite part of broscience on garbage old school roid forums

I developed tits in 3 weeks and I was taking AI, just underdosing it and trying to taper up slowly. took 4 months of ralox to get rid of it.
>>
>>40559918
this, bloat looks fucking ugly and NEVER EVER underestimate the faggot feels you get from high estro, its fucking hell
>>
>>40559918
>too high e2 can make you a moody irrational cunt and retain more bloof than is needed
that explains why my ex wife is so fat and annoying lel
>>
>>40559952
>>40559960
two sides of the same coin, yup. estrogen is a vital part of our lives, but too much (regardless of sex) and you will turn into a psychotic water balloon.

same with alcohol for some lel
>>
File: 1472064809569.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472064809569.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>tfw just want to impregnate qtczgf so I can fugg a qt pregnant grill

in other news why the fuck does it have to be $2450 to fill out the paperwork for a green card, shit's lame asf
>>
This is a dumb ass question, but does injecting into a specific muscle make it bigger faster, or the steroids will just have their normal effect on that muscle just like any other muscle? It's not like the muscle you inject into gets an extra boost, right? Because the whole point is that the steroid is absorbed into your bloodstream anyway
>>
>>40560075
No the steroid has to get into the blood stream to access the androgen receptor iirc, plus it needs to be freed from the ester.

Although some guy on youtube reckons the increased inflammation helps with growth of that muscle.
>>
>>40560020
preggo sex bestest

deep down the main reason i have three sons kek
>>
>>40559692
I just started 25dbol/50adrol yesterday I'll post updates
>>
>>40560075
it isnt dumb sugar bb
and yes spot injections are a thing afaik, lots of people claim so
>>
>>40560126
Please let me know, high carb high protein?
>>
does anyone else do dumb things they regret later during the post workout euphoria/endorphin rush?

I hit on the receptionist at the gym and now I'm sure it's gonna be awkward next time I see her
>>
>>40560176
Yeah 4500 cal a day
250g protein minimum the rest carbs and max100g fat
>>
>>40560196
Yeah cardio. Always regret it.

Why make it awkward? Rearrange her organs with your dick and make it so she gets wet everytime she sees you.
>>
File: 6603695_460s.jpg (80KB, 429x610px) Image search: [Google]
6603695_460s.jpg
80KB, 429x610px
>>40559576
satire, right?
>>
>>40560196
shits only awk if you make it
>>
>>40560321
sadly no
>>
What do I run when I finish my cut

I wanna be hyuge and strong, hyuger and stronger than anyone else in the gym. Only ever run test e before.
>>
>>40560286
I was just flirting because flirting is fun and I was feeling the high

I don't actually want to deal with trying to hook up with the gym receptionist. it's a recipe for disaster if shit goes wrong
>>
>>40560484
Ok, worst case scenario us brah.

It's not like you are gonna lose your job or get kicked out of the gym.
Thread posts: 370
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.