[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coworker keeps leaning her tits on my arms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

This couldnt be accidental right? She gets really close to me and her thigh sometimes touches my inner leg. Always really smiley and kind to me. Even Today she called me a muscular man but ive only been lifting for 3 weeks.

For a second i thought she was low key calling me a dyel faggot. What should i do fit? She has a husband and two children but she still looks like shes in her prime. Does this girl want my d ?
>>
Yeah fuck her why not.
>>
>>40553585
yep
ask her out to dinner
>>
Assuming she's actually interested, are you willing to jeopardise her marriage if her husband potentially found out?

I don't know bro, shit like that get's bad real fast, from my experience (not marriage, but I have cheated and it didnt go well).
>>
File: wiener.jpg (46KB, 553x539px) Image search: [Google]
wiener.jpg
46KB, 553x539px
> She has a husband and two children

she just wants attention you retarded fuck

at best you will enter an "emotional relationship" aka she will complain about her husband to you

all women in the workplace are like this, enjoy
>>
>>40553585

She might want the d, but she probs just wants to flirt.

Flirt back, not too heavy like groping her ass, and see how she responds. Watch her eyes see if the dilate when she's 'flirting'. If she wants the d, she'll be a wided eyed and wet, you should be able to tell if she wants it.
>>
If you want to get fired then yea fuck her.
>>
Attention, like you said you've only been lifting for 3 weeks.

Also
>3 weeks
>>
>>40553943
>she just wants attention you retarded fuck

yeah sure thing m8, married women would never want more than just attention
rofl
>>
>>40553949
>eye dilation
the fuck is this hocus pocus
>>
Affairs are one of the top reasons for homicide....
Lol go ahead stupid fuck her. Hope you get shot.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>40554199
Deputy here. It's true faggot. Frankly I don't feel bad when people screwing around with someone else's old lady get glassed,ko'd, aND fucked up. It's always messy. This is the most degenerate fetish
>I like cuckolding but I want to be the bull
Lmfao.
>>
A girl always knows when shes touching you. Ever have a hairdresser press her tits on you? she knows. I had a hot dentist assistant essentially hump me before, climb basically on top of me.. was nice .
>>
>>40554186

>http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0040256

Dunno, I've always noticed it. But I'm autistic.
>>
Contact HR. You are being sexually harassed.
>>
>>40553943
wanna know how i know you're a virgin?
>>
>>40554394
>he doesn't want to be the bull
>>
>>40553949
lmao lmao lmao you have never had woman interaction before that's such a stupid fucking google answer
>>
I can tell you from experience that dating/fucking coworkers won't end well. Unless you're on your way out the door to another job in another state, it's not worth it. Also, it will be 10x worse if she's married with kids.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.