[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOOD FEELS THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: super rare pepe.gif (567KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
super rare pepe.gif
567KB, 300x456px
Lets have a good feels thread

>be a junior in uni
>prime time for fucking sloots
>find this ginger freshman off tinder
>made her my FWB for ~5 or so months
>about a month ago, she fucks some guy who also had a girlfriend
>after gf found out he cheated, they broke up
>gf messages my fuckbuddy on social media
>girldrama.gif
>turns out the gf had gonorrhea, so by extension, the bf and possibly my fwb have it
>fwb tells me this and i'm livid, but afraid at the same time
>she's apologizing profusely and still wants to be friends because i'm her "best friend" here, and she's lost too many people already. She doesn't want to lose another person in her life
>I get tested last week
>"negative", i'm clean
>she also got tested last week, and just got her results today
>"positive"
>mfw

Post your good feels, /fit/.
>>
>>40528860
someday soon bacteria are going to become immune to our antibiotics and all these sluts and faggots are going to start killing people with their promiscuity and lack of condoms.
>>
The vein on my biceps is here all day now
>>
>>40528875
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>40528961
m8, its true whether or not you accept it, bacteria are becoming immune and unsafe sex is contributing to it.
>>
So somebody had their life ruined and you're feeling good about it? Way to go buddy, keep it up.
>>
>>40528860
Posts like yours are why I'm never gonna hit a girl raw until I get married.

I've legit lost fwb's and girlfriends over this, as well as some pretty blue balls kek
>>
>>40529031
Because she wanted to be a slut and make bad decisions that ended up costing her?

Go back to your safe space, you beta faggot.
>>
>>40529065
because champs like you point at people and laugh about their mistakes because they're so much better than them

Also not fitness you insecure bitch
>>
>>40528938
Soon you can get the much coveted shoulder vein
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 480x295px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 480x295px
>>40529104
spoken like a true virgin
>>
I banged a kinky asian girl last week to bring my total body count to 10.
We fucked at a party and she came over two days later fully prepared for anal and left immediately afterward.
I am a happy man
>>
I've been working hard with daily exercise and good diet to get in shape for about 3 and a half weeks now. Today was the first day that I made it through the whole workout without feeling like I was gonna die by the end of it. In fact it took a lot longer for me to start getting winded and it felt good to finally feel results.
>>
>>40529356
Keep it up! You're doing good for yourself.
>>
File: 1487866817563.jpg (101KB, 465x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487866817563.jpg
101KB, 465x700px
>>40529356
Nice mate. You'll feel noticably physically fitter in everyday life after 2 months max. First few weeks are always about pushing through
>>
>>40529356
Keep it up my man
>>
File: good feelin.png (3KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
good feelin.png
3KB, 205x246px
Got over my short-term oneitis/work crush because i realized, in a very drunk conversation with a good friend, that there's no use expending effort on a girl who obviously isn't willing to reciprocate
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.