[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 389
Thread images: 56

File: 1414673657162.jpg (117KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1414673657162.jpg
117KB, 720x960px
steroids general.

don't ask for sources and shit

previous
>>40461708
>>
File: 1487646822532.jpg (287KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487646822532.jpg
287KB, 1920x1080px
First cycle bros.
My balls arent shrinking. Week 4 500mg test e a week.
Fake gear?
>>
Have any of you guys lost hair while on gear?
>>
>>40470289
No, to my knowledge not everyone experiences shrinkage.

For my own experience, I didn't notice any shrinkage til the last few weeks of my test e cycle, same dose as you.
>>
File: 9Qx0pfUg.jpg (43KB, 680x489px) Image search: [Google]
9Qx0pfUg.jpg
43KB, 680x489px
>>40470479
nah even when running 1g+ of tren, mast and some orals.

Only things I take for hair are pumpkin seed oil and I use keto shampoo 2x a week.

>>40470289
depends on the person but they may not shrink at all, get bloods if you're paranoid.
>>
File: 1484995434598.jpg (19KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1484995434598.jpg
19KB, 377x377px
Is asin better than arimidex? I have already purchased arimidex as my first cicle AI. Do i need to buy asin or can i stay safe with what i bought? Running 500 test-e + 4 week 30-40mg/ed dbol as kickstart for the first time.
>>
>>40470289
Shrinkage took several months for me. It does happen eventually, so don't worry about it.
>>
>>40470440
you would have a point about your experience if you didn't look like >>40470006 after "five years of blasting 1g test 1g tren"

you have neither the knowledge nor the results. that's pretty bad.
>>
questions for you fraudsters
what cycle should I take for pure strength gains?
specifically Olympic weightlifting?
also could someone forever stay on a low dose of test like 200 mg, 500 UI HCG and an anti estrogen a week just to replace used test?
>>
>>40470691
Tren, my friend. Low dose tren, medium eq, medium test and nasacort to deal with the cardio problems.
>>
Hey Tcruiz,
I was the one who originally posted about the anadrol (not the one who was arguing with you) and I have a few questions. You said the drol is mainly used by powerlifters and what not but from what I've read the use dosages typically ranging from 150mg to 300mg, so for someone taking it at a much lower dose is 50mg or 25mg (is that even viable?) Would they experience still experience major bloating? Honestly I just really want to add more lbm with minimal fat.
>>
anyone here have experience with var? running 50mg/day or tested stuff, feeling lethargic around week 2. haven't read much about lethargy on var, though I have read stuff about libido going down (which I am experiencing too)

>>40470600
just stay on top of your adex dosing (i.e. don't miss a dose) and you'll be fine

do you know about suicidal vs. competitive AI? that's the reason people prefer asin
>>
>>40470586
that looks like a man
>>
>>40470875
Jealous?
>>
If you were trying to drop a few lbs beginning of Test cycle, would you rather do ECA or Var?

Im currently doing Var because I dont like the affect ECA has on my heart rate and BP
>>
>>40470863
Are you taking it with anything else?
>>
>>40470923
you like var a lot, right? care to weigh in on >>40470863 ?

basically feeling pretty lethargic and low libido. i know lethargy from orals is usually a sign of a stressed liver but var is supposed to be metabolized by kidneys, so i'm not sure what the cause is... ever experienced this?

also general thoughts on var and its usefulness? just need some motivation to keep me going haha
>>
>>40470928
oops just saw this. i'm taking it with 250mg/week test cruise

never done anything other than test, var is the first non-test compound i've tried
>>
>>40470896
yeah

wish i was cute ;/
>>
First workout in around 6 months, leg extensions to failure on 40mg var and half a can of wired x344, not the best idea. Walked back out of the gym ten minutes later and fell down 3 times on the way to my car.
>>
>>40470952
>>40470964
Before the great pro-hormone ban of 2015, I took Epistane pretty much every other month to stay cut. I find Var to be muchhhhhhh better than Epi, albeit more expensive.

Var is dry (non-aromatizing) so it really shouldnt be affecting your libido or energy. I have read this happening with users who run Var only cycles, and the suggested solution is to run test like you are. Var can be very hard on your liver. Tudca would be more than enough, I take a shit ton of milk thistle and so far thats been fine.

Others may want to weigh in on this, but if I had to guess its related to your Test and not the Var.
Do you have any other estro sides?
>>
I've been on test for years and have only tried a few orals here and there.

What's a good second compound to add where I don't have to buy any extra drugs for AI or managing other sides? And don't say tren

Staying away from orals too because I'll be partying this summer
>>
>>40470964
>>40470952
http://forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/515538-all-you-want-know-about-anavar-test-cycles.html

I would check this out. Its a pretty good write-up on some Var misconceptions and how to get the most out of it with Test.
>>
>>40471054
Mast, EQ, deca
>>
>>40471045
>var can be very hard on your liver

var is one of the most mildly hepatoxic compounds there are. It is, however, incredibly harsh on the lipids. So while you could run it for 8, 10, even 12 weeks with no adverse effects on the liver, your lipid profile will be so fucked at the end of that you would feel like death.

>>40471054
>>40471083

>no other drugs for AI
EQ, Mast

careful with deca, can cause prolactin issues. YMMV but I personally have no issues running just low dosages of deca (225/wk)
>>
Browsed old thread.

Answers:
>tripped acid last week, worked through some emotional hangups
>called ex while tripping and she picked up me and hung out with me through half the trip
>Fun and flirty
>tells me it's stupid I left, it's my apartment too
>I come back because it's a lot of work to move
>don't expect much or anything to have changed
>I spend most of my time at the gym or working with clients or sitting in coffee shops sending emails.
>she does her thing
>she's grossly more affectionate. Pulls me in for kisses, does me favors, wakes me up each morning with a kiss telling me the showers ready for us, has asked if I'm eager to fuck, etc.
>still kinda weird at times with an attitude but I just ignore it
>we get some time in the morning and then a few hours at night to be intimate and it works.

I guess we're striking a balance. Nbd. I'm mostly focused on getting bigger and communicating with clients.
>>
>>40471095
Yea lipids and cholestrol get fucked, but Flax should be enough without running too much for too long.

I add Policansol tho
>>
>>40471132
Haha that seemed to be the general consensus, minus the acid.

I'm planning on taking a couple hits in a few weeks to work out some things. Ive had it sitting my room since like November.

Whatever works man. Comfy is comfy.
>>
>>40471045
no estro sides, though i have been a little aggressive with the AI (12.5 asin with pin, and 6.25 for the next 2 days) which might be a little too much for 250mg. I think low E2 might explain these symptoms so I might try easing up on the asin and seeing where that puts me

I heard TUDCA is not necessary with var because it is metabolized by the liver:

https://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dailys/04/sep04/092004/04p-0074-sup0001-02-Attachment-01-Demling-vol1.pdf

2nd sentence of the intro. And I've heard that the reason get fucked up lipids on var is because it's fake winny but on the other hand it makes sense that it needs to be processed by the liver to remove 17aa...

But if easing up on the AI doesn't do the trick within a few days I'll look into buying tudca and/or milk thistle, thanks

What's the dose on the milk thistle if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>40470231

>you need to know more about biochemistry and chemistry than lifting and training to become huge

really makes you think
>>
>>40471137
Just keep a focus on balancing omega 6 to 3 in a 2:1 ratio. Cook with butter and find a decent quality liquid fish oil (cheaper) and take 10-12g daily.

I did this with a decent quality vitamin Shoppe fish oil; 27.99 for 100 servings of 1500mg omega 3/ serving.
>>
>>40471156
Slav was right, I was talking about toxicity instead of lipid profile. I take Policansol for that. But I would be beyond shocked if your lipids are making you tired.

It definitely sounds like low e2, I would bet a ham sandwich on it. My e2 dipped hard on 12.5 EoD and Im running 400/wk
>>
>>40471083
>>40471095
You don't have to spoonfeed me but care to summarize why those compounds specifically? I'll be taking normal AI obviously, but don't want to deal with surprise prolactin or any other bullshit. I don't like taking meds as it is, it took 2 years of test to convince me to try another compound.

>>40471080
>>40471045
FWIW I didn't like my var experience. Don't remember why exactly but had unpleasant sides and mild liver issues.

Might not have really been var though. I got it from a source that's named after a firearm phrase on that site everyone goes to for roids. I got dbol from them and blew the fuck up though so figured I could trust it was var, dunno though.
>>
>>40471184
What other benefits are there to start cooking with butter instead of olive oil?
When I started keto I did a bit of both but cook a fuck ton of veggies and I prefer using infused oil because it adds flavor.

>>40471195
Hmm I wonder if it was Winny? Ive never tried it but it carries some pretty heavy sides and gets sold as Var occasionally apparently.
>>
>>40471156
Isn't that a lot of AI for 250 dude? Symptoms of low e2, too.
>>
File: 1486998136858.jpg (110KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1486998136858.jpg
110KB, 750x1334px
>>40471132
>wakes me up each morning with a kiss telling me the showers ready for us, has asked if I'm eager to fuck, etc.

C U T E

kinda funny you mention it, was talking with qtczgf about this three, maybe four nights ago? She has trouble sleeping and usually gets up fairly early (about an hour before I would) so she told me she'll just make us food and get a shower or bath ready during that time

>I don't deserve this

>>40471137
I'm starting to piss orange after this 17th day on superdrol

haven't had that happen in the past, although granted last time I ran 4 weeks (in mg) of 10/20/30/30 rather than 30/30/30/30

>unrelated
added a 6th day back to my routine.

We
>5 upper body days/wk
now

>>40471195
Mast doesn't aromatize, and can have an anti-estrogenic effect (not on the scale of a true AI) while also increasing free testosterone in the body by reduction of SHBG

EQ is just incredibly mild in general. The only real negative being increased RBC count and correlated rise in blood pressure

deca is a wet compound but is related to progesterone rather than estrogen

>>40471156
echoing what others are saying, you nuked your e2 with that asin dose

>unrelated

having a lot of trouble sleeping lately, could be related to issues from superdrol being a bit too much? Nothing in my routine has changed except that
>>
>>40471216
Olive oil is shit for even medium heat, let alone medium high to high heat.

Drizzle that shit on food if you want but cooking with it outside of a few choice recipes sucks dick IME
>>
>>40471155
I've been coming on here less and less because it's bad news. Just really prioritizing this past week. Cleaned up my resume, gonna apply for more work again. Making decent money now, but collecting jobs isn't a bad use of time.

She's been great though; I took her out for pho the other night and I guess I ate some shellfish. I spent all of yesterday sick as fuck. She decided to take care of me and grab some soup for me, tuck me in, grab me a bowl and Gatorade, etc before she left to get us some furniture.

Sex is good again too. She's not on my level of libido but she's eager to please me.
>>
Anyone ever made a letro suspension? Saving serious bucks if you can dial in your AI with letro
>>
>>40471237
I mean she's much more blasé about than cute, still a surly little girl but it's effort and I like it.

Not so much "hey baby shower is ready for you" but she'll plop on the bed on top of me, rough house or something and say "i guess the showers ready I'm gonna shower now..." then kiss me or touch my face.

She really cannot into sappy.

As for the lsd this was a pretty quality batch. I candy flipped in October on four hits and felt marginal. Took two hits last week and did a lot of reflection. I feel grown in some aspect. Probably just recognition that I shouldn't take everything so seriously and just enjoy what I have for what it is. Good drugs though.
>>
>>40471237
Well shit now I wanna add Mast to my cycle
I do 6 days a week. Sometimes I switch a leg day to cardio or extra UB and split the legs to different push days. Nuffin wrong with that.

>>40471267
>>40471331

Sounds dope minus the shellfish.

Career and lifts are always my main priorities. If you can balance those, everything else just seems to fall brilliantly into place. Quality week tho.
>>
>>40471189
>It definitely sounds like low e2, I would bet a ham sandwich on it. My e2 dipped hard on 12.5 EoD and Im running 400/wk

awesome, appreciate your help in diagnosing this issue. will still look into the liver stuff (mentioned >>40471080) for future knowledge. Was thinking of getting bloods at week 4 (to check and see how the lipids are doing) but might do so at week 3 if easing up on the AI doesn't help.

>>40471220
Yeah, i guess so. just felt kinda emotional with this girl two weeks ago and had a knee-jerk "must be high e2" reaction and looks like I inadvertantly nuked my estro

woke up today after sleeping 10 hours and still had no energy, achy fingers, etc.

>>40471184
so you're aiming for 10-12g of oil daily or 10-12g or omega 3? going the liquid route sounds awesome to me. do you use PSO or something for liquid omega 6 or do you get it from food sources?
>>
File: shrug2.jpg (115KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
shrug2.jpg
115KB, 1200x675px
>>40470612
I said I've done a gram of tren and been on test for 5 years dude. Far from blasting grams of gear years on end kek.
And you want to go with knowledge = physique?
I even said my goals have always been very moderate. I also have a career and roids is just part of my life, not my existence.
I have vast more experience than you. It's going to be ok, pal.
>>40470804
30mg of drol? I've never done it, but that seems very very high. Like I lift trucks at The Arnold high.
50mg is fine fine fine to start. It's better to start small always. You need to see how your body chem reacts.
I've seen guys at my gym legit have milk in their tits first cycle just by "going hard".
I'm telling you, adrol is not what you want homie.
The trusted and true starter 500mg test, 50mg dbol is fine.
sdrol was my first oral, good size and literally no bloat. Lots of strength. cycles usually 4wks, 10/10/20/30 typically mg doses.
But sdrol can be harsh too. On the liver (4wks though, nothing crazy) and it can make you lethargic. I would eat a meal after a workout and feel 300lbs.
>>
>>40471367
>>40470804
I meant 300mg of drol.
30mg is fine. They typically come in 50mg.
But 300mg is a lot. No way jose
>>
>>40471355
The American diet is already super omega 6 dense because of vegetable oils but a high linoleic canola oil isn't a bad choice.

I measure it out as 10-12g of actual omega 3.
>>40471350
It's easy to get distracted. I just needed more shit occupy my time. Especially hobbies around the apartment because I'm always eager to fuck and she's constantly distracted, it was good to find more buffer to occupy me. It's easier now, we both wind down around the same time.
>>
>>40471446
>The American diet is already super omega 6 dense because of vegetable oils but a high linoleic canola oil isn't a bad choice.
>I measure it out as 10-12g of actual omega 3.
cool - good to know. ordered some omega 3 oil (liquid) off amazon and will definitely be doing this. I do a lot of my own cooking and don't really use much vegetable oil so it's good to know about good omega 6 sources.
>>
>>40471472
Adjusting your diet like this will mitigate some lipid issues but it won't beat out how harsh a lot of orals and oils like tren are.

Won't hurt to facilitate a healthier eating habit though.
>>
>>40471367
>And you want to go with knowledge = physique?
no I'm telling you you need to either have the results to back up your broscience OR know about the science behind things. again, you have neither.
>>
File: 1477627486056.jpg (39KB, 600x417px) Image search: [Google]
1477627486056.jpg
39KB, 600x417px
Who here /goingtothearnold/ in a little over a week?

just going to see big z btfo hapbhthbhthor
>>
Nolva users:

20 or 40mg for a couple days with a gyno flare-up? I dont have any high e2 symps, nips feel fine, but Ive had gyno once before and I can feel the growth flaring up on my right side (the tit that loves the gyno)

>>40471600
Oooo I am. The swag is totally worth the cost alone. Used to get free tickets when I worked at a gym in college.
>>
>>40471540
I don't need to have a n y t h i n g.
Done explaining things to you. You disagree with some things I've done than what you read on ledit. It's fine. I do not care what some steroid 101 kid tells me to do.
peace and love, peace and love
>>
File: arny.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
arny.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
>>40471600
gymbro asked me to go, but idk it's like a full day drive for us.
Doubt I'll even watch. Is grapefruit retired yet?
Flex still in the lightweight division or did he move up?
>>
>>40471631
my buddy got lumps and had good results taking 20mg daily for a week as soon as he noticed it
>>
>>40471631
>used to get free tickets when I worked at a gym in college

you worked at MF worthington didn't you?

>>40471663
worth it if you have the free time desu, always fun

>is grapefruit retired yet
thought he said he was going to after last years, or two years ago, whichever it was. We all know how that sort of thing goes though

>flex still in lightweight or did he move up

unsure actually
>>
i cant find mast e from any of my local sources just mast p. im trying to cruise on mast for a bit but dont want to pin ed. could i pin mast p mon and thur with out blood levels getting wonky?
>>
File: image.jpg (432KB, 1565x1845px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
432KB, 1565x1845px
>>40471137
Can someone elaborate on what my lipids getting fucked mean? I understand that fucked cholesterol effects the rigidity and permeability of the phospholipid bilayer. As far as I can tell this would mainly be an issue with keeping your sodium and potassium (along with other micros) balanced? (admittedly my bio is significantly worse than my chemistry)

I've been meaning to look into this but maybe someone here could write up a handy syncopate as to why poor lipid profile is undesirable.

I get tired of seeing "lipids lmao" being parroted when discussing var and I would like a better understanding. Also, a few weeks ago someone posted a pubmed study showing var was not metabolized by the liver but another organ entirely? Does anyone have the link or more info on that?

I try not to talk about steroids too much so please allow this one time. I promise to get back to posting about heroin, my relationships, and gay prostitution as soon as these questions are resolved.
>>
>>40471367
Also my BP is usually like 135/85 but I haven't been tracking it since dropping sdrol and tren and starting lisinopril/HCTZ (I misplaced the BP machine I stole from a detox, it's around the house somewhere I always forget to dig it up)
>>
>>40471723
I wish man. The Farm is dope. Used to live near it but Cal Fit 19 was the cheapest (and most ghetto) gym I could find. Holy fuck that place was ghetto.

I worked at Fitness19 in Westerville. Otterbeins gym was always filled with D3 athlete dumbshits so I would lock up the gym, turn the lights off, blast SiriusXM Liquid Metal, get them late nite gains.

>>40471676
Yea probably a better call thatn 40 especially considering its just a flare up.
>>
>>40471855
That is your typical bp while on meds?
A reading like that alerts your dr?
That is very close to mine, on Tren is was wayyy higher. I was taking Carditone (herbal stuff) legit pretty nervous.
How high was it for a dr to put you on meds for it?
>>
>>40471772
>Also, a few weeks ago someone posted a pubmed study showing var was not metabolized by the liver but another organ entirely? Does anyone have the link or more info on that?
>>40471156
>https://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dailys/04/sep04/092004/04p-0074-sup0001-02-Attachment-01-Demling-vol1.pdf
>2nd sentence of the intro

Hope that helps about var, although if you check out the link rascal posted >>40471080 it says liver support is still necessary on var

i'm not so sure on why adverse lipids are bad myself now that i think about it. i always figured it was something to do with a higher likelihood of arterial wall plaque build up (which is the danger I mentally associate with all the old fat people that have to take statins for cholesterol)

good question. you hear it talked about a lot with orals and tren but I never stopped to think WHY it's a problem
>>
>>40471723
I'm still not sure what you mean. So is Kai competing this year at Arnold? Olympia?
I get a weird joy watching Phil bhtfo
>>
>>40471766
>I promise to get back to posting about heroin, my relationships, and gay prostitution as soon as these questions are resolved.

kek

I feel like peek or Grandpa would know more. Lipids in general help cells retain energy and release it, so that can get fucked up.

But specifically with Var the main concern is HDL/LDL cholestrol, which is the shit that protects and hurts your heart, with LDL being the bad shit.

http://www.healthline.com/health/high-cholesterol/lipid-disorder#Overview1
Does a decent job of explaining specifically HDL/LDL.

This dude on Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/1ozurh/holy_cholesterol_my_advice_for_all_the_beginners/

Has bloodwork done and the top comment is about HDL/LDL complications.
>>
>>40471632
stop

>>40471772
>Can someone elaborate on what my lipids getting fucked mean
lowers HDL, raises LDL and triglycerides

this out of whack LDL/HDL balance is how plaque starts building up in your arteries. keep this up for long enough and enough plaque builds up that you become incredibly vulnerable to various blood vessels related injuries and even heart attacks.

it takes a while for this plaque to build up though, that's why you don't need to panic if your lipids are trashed for not very long, you'll recover fine. if you start cruising on something like tren or var, that's when shit goes wrong.
>>
>>40472001
also I'll add to it that there's a lot we don't know about trashed lipids science-wise. it leads to complications over time and that's about all we know. you don't need to go crazy over this shit, bad lipids for like 5 weeks won't kill you, but you still need to pay attention to everything. you don't want to be on perma-fucked lipids, bp, liver enzymes status (if you're running something also particularly hepatotoxic)
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>40471887
I do a ton of cardio no matter what orals or oils I'm on. I think it helps. It's just the consistency of my systolic hovering around 140 I believe that concerns him. There's a good amount of evidence supporting hibiscus tea as an effective aid as well. On mobile so can't look up links.

>>40471930
Thanks for the link, I've got TUDCA lying around but I'm still not sold on its efficacy. I do support NAC use though.

As for the lipid question, I'll do some research tonight and try to write up something useful on it later. Provided no one spoon feeds me info (bunch of useless free loaders on here I swear m8)
>>
>>40471965
>https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/1ozurh/holy_cholesterol_my_advice_for_all_the_beginners/
> Blood lipid changes associated with increased risk of atherosclerosis are seen in patients treated with androgens and anabolic steroids. These changes include decreased high-density lipoprotein (HDL) and, sometimes, increased low-density lipoprotein (LDL). The changes may be very marked and could have a serious impact on the risk of atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease

so i >>40471930 was right, cool.

also holy shit that guy's lipids look fucked. i'm only on 50mg though, so i wonder if i'm one of the people who are (in the reddit OP's words):
>taking such a low dose at which point they are just swallowing money and shitting it out with no change in physique.
>>
>>40472001
>>40472040
>>40472062
Right on thanks a lot fellas some very good info there. Really appreciate the write ups.

So it looks like we only have two real options in life;
1. Die from LVH from deca
2. Die from arterial plaque from tren
>>
>>40471600
Hey Slav, I can't find your progress pic but from what I remember you had a decent amount of chest fat (not gyno but just chest fat) at the outset before you hopped on. Did you have to be extra careful about taking AI as a result?

I'm having a really hard time cutting the chest fat - seems like it's the last to go, and as my belly shrinks the chest fat just looks even more out of place. In the most recent pic (I think November 2016) it looks like it's all gone.

How/when did you notice it disappear? Nervous about blasting while I still have it because I'm not sure if having fatty boobs makes me more likely to get ACTUAL gyno or not since fat apparently produces more aromatase (does that makes sense?).
>>
>>40472088
or you know... blast and cruise responsibly ;)
>>
hormones? is this a tranny thread?
>>
>>40471132
>Bimbo
>'called ex'

Dropped
>>
>>40472155
It can be if you want it to be bbe
>>
>>40472178
at this point if you believe it when he says he's done with her shit, you might actually have brain damage
>>
So I have 3 extra vials of test that I got basically for free in a mix-up. The labels say Test, but it has the yellowish color I usually see in Tren. Ive only ever seen clear Test.

Is it just in a different type of oil or did I get Tren by accident?
>>
>>40472341
He could have switch carrier oil types, different batch.
I'd email the guy.
Or just pin 1cc and see if you get a shit night sleep or not
>>
>>40472107
If it just isn't disappearing, you may very well have minor gyno (can be pubertal, unrelated to AAS at all)

that being said I really didn't pay well enough attention to mine to give a good timeline for how long it took to disappear, but I'd want to say a few months at least.

>>40472341
Could be test even with a slight yellow tinge. I get that from time to time even when brewing with MCT oil.
>>
>>40472377
>pubertal, unrelated to AAS at all
oh. have actually not heard about that. i have had chest fat since puberty but always heard that gyno was characterized by "hard" lumpy tissue but maybe that's just what AAS gyno feels like and pubertal is different? mine literally just feels like belly fat (but on my chest)

if it doesn't go away by the time i start seeing visible abs i'll take a look at pubertal gyno. thanks!

p.s. appreciate the progress pics you post - very inspiring progress.
>>
>>40472544
Ive found the easiest way to tell is when youre wearing a tight shirt, the nipples are prominent and sorta taper off to the sides. Not like a fat dudes tits.
>>
>>40472118
BE GONE MEME LORD
>>
>>40472544
thanks anon

but look into tamoxifen/raloxifene (believe ralox is notably more effective but fact-check me on that) for controlling pre-developed minor gyno, whether it be pubertal or AAS related
>>
>>40470549
>>40470586
>>40470604
Awesome. Good to know.
Follow up question: should i do my hcg protocol if my balls are still good(250iu 2x week)?
I'm assuming a yes but knowledge is power.
My thinking is maybe my shit isnt completely shut down (yet) so maybe i dont need as much ?
>>
What do you guys keep track of at home, outside of blood work? I know blood pressure and weight. Is there anything else?
Any good blood pressure cuffs and scales I can get on Amazon? All of the cuffs seem to be too small for a growing fraud.
>>
>>40473213
look up bariatric cuffs on amazon if your arm is actually that large, but an adult cuff has a ton of room to work with and should be fine

I like to track my blood sugar as well, mostly pre/post workout, but I've fallen out of practice with it more lately. Mostly important if you're using insulin as well as AAS,

Other than weight/BP, body fat, although that goes hand in hand with weight really.
>>
>>40473213

I have a scale that measures weight, BF%, muscle %, and water and bone %

I dont care about how much I weigh or what my BMI is as long as my BF% is in check. The water or hydration measurement is super helpful since I can track bloat when on cycle.

Every morning and evening I check my resting heart rate by hand.

It depends on what you run and what you care the most about. They also sell wrist BP monitors for like $20 on amazon, dont have one myself yet
>>
File: arn.jpg (114KB, 1200x1016px) Image search: [Google]
arn.jpg
114KB, 1200x1016px
Best week of 2017

>Finally bought a -- beater -- car
>Quit my shitty job. Bossman was pissed, good he gave me shitty shifts and didn't pay shit
>Finally done with high rep bullshit, it's time for strength realization phase
>Ahead of schedule on weightloss, but still gaining strength and PRing on lifts

>Cooked the best meal I've ever cooked today. Absolutely perfect thai curry chicken drums (that I bought for 31c a pound). Literally falling off the bone and PERFECT broth and spice.

>Visiting my Dad who I haven't seen since last summer, gonna hang out and smoke ribs and probably cannabis

Love you guys
>>
File: 1484775881719.png (330KB, 603x435px) Image search: [Google]
1484775881719.png
330KB, 603x435px
My dealer just told me to up my cycle for my next blast. He told me 300mg Test E(M,W,F), EQ 300mg(M,W,F), and Mast 200mg (Tue,Thur) for 12 to 16 weeks. Really doesn't sound right.
>>
>>40470231
I want to melt that chocolate all over her small asian qt body then ravage her
>>
>>40473463
Mirin' hard.
>>
>>40473463
<3
>>
File: haku zynkyoku.png (2MB, 1905x997px) Image search: [Google]
haku zynkyoku.png
2MB, 1905x997px
I think I'm over trannies
intimacy without actually having to know what I was doing. Being with a girl with out one
But theres only certain things you can do with dicks
whats that tinder app where girls have to message first

>>40473495
thats ok
bit short for EQ
>>
>break rule about not looking in mirrors
>was previously feeling "good" as in less like shit, because i just aced a few exams and got my melanotan 2
>beat the fuck out of my face until i get a really bad headache
>start crying again

Loving Every Laugh
>>
>>40473611
Remember when you were talking about the studies where pilocarpine resolved the issue within a week?

:)
>>
File: 1426651584231.png (301KB, 507x507px) Image search: [Google]
1426651584231.png
301KB, 507x507px
who is Wuhan Yuancheng?
theyve gotta be part of lmc
I mean its all one conglomerate, but why

>>40473611
>>beat the fuck out of my face
that is literally autism
>>
>>40473635
Yea a week my ass

This shit is working but SO FUCKIJG SLOW i cant stand it
>>
File: 1405791830499.jpg (98KB, 612x613px) Image search: [Google]
1405791830499.jpg
98KB, 612x613px
>>40471132
>>
>>40473611
You should start boxing or at least work a bag now and then

Helps me when I get that rage of wanting to hit my face and everything in the bathroom

May as well
>>
>>40473701
I'm awaiting the moment when we find out his glands have been cured for months and it's just a psychotic hallucination every time he views his reflection.

I mean we haven't had any updates in months, and apparently is undergoing treatment....
>>
>>40473495
That's a shitload of gear m8, what are your goals and experience?
>>
>>40473599
>whats that tinder app where girls have to message first
Bumble

it's for Chads
>>
>>40473727
Thought the glands were getting better.

Maybe glands is a manifestation of our collective /fraud/ psychosis

Maybe hes a spooky ghost and if I ask a janitor theyll say

"Their hasnt been a trip like that here in...40 YEARS"

2spoopy4me
>>
File: fly.jpg (35KB, 454x486px) Image search: [Google]
fly.jpg
35KB, 454x486px
>>40473765
yeah thats it

Chads?
Who do you think youre talking to
alpha #1 right here
>>
About to jump on my first cycle.

600mg Test E p/w.

Anyone any info/stories/anecdotes about appetite increases while on?

I'm hitting 3500kcal easily at the moment, but it's tough at times. Hoping the gear will make my hunger go through the roof.
>>
I think I accidentally clogged my guts by not blending my casein all the way. I've been drinking shitloads and just chewing down the unblended bits, but now my upper digestive tract feels weird as fuck.

Pray for me
>>
>>40473795
>Hoping the gear will make my hunger go through the roof

inb4 you get fat because you think gear means you can eat everything
>>
>>40473795
Definitely increases hunger for me but it didn't kick in until months after I started pinning
>>
>>40473821
I'm very careful to eat clean.

I was never a fat fuck either. I always used to struggle with eating. I was basically anorexic at one point. Not actually anorexic as I knew I was skinny as fuck - anorexics have the delusion they're overweight - but I could barely eat a slice of toast at one point about 10 years ago.

Like I say, my eating is massively better now, a universe away from what it was, but one of the main reasons I'm jumping on is to push it even further.

Remember - gear doesn't magically make you put on weight. It makes you train harder and eat more. I'm just wondering how much difference a babby cycle will make.
>>
>>40473857
Nah it literally magically makes you put on weight. It's the same shit that happens in puberty. You put on more weight dieting and lifting heavy though
>>
File: 0001536018_10.jpg (176KB, 960x880px) Image search: [Google]
0001536018_10.jpg
176KB, 960x880px
Post comfy tunes?

https://youtu.be/UfmLaSynYS8
>>
>>40473921
Physics would disagree with you there.
>>
>>40474157
Don't be a pedantic fuck, you understood exactly the meaning behind what I wrote.
>>
>>40474268
He's not the guy you were responding to.

I am, and yeah, I get what you mean. You basically utilise food/training far better while on gear. I get that.

I was just wondering how much of an appetite increase I might expect.

Reading conflicting stories searching Google. Plenty of people saying they'd gladly eat a rotting dog carcass if that was all that was on offer for the next few hours, some saying they're struggling to eat in a surplus.
>>
File: 1475462490471.jpg (496KB, 1301x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1475462490471.jpg
496KB, 1301x2048px
help me understand liver toxicity /fraud/bros..

i've been fearful of taking any orals or anything besides test because of the damage it can do to your liver. HOWEVER, is my fear misplaced? I drank well over 2+ drinks of alcohol every day for over 15 years. I quit two years ago. It did not fry my liver, my AZT(?) values are both around 20. Maybe I'll get cancer later, who knows.

My question is: What is worse, drinking a six pack every night for 16 weeks or some humantiy-left-behind cycle of tren/dbol/var/etc?
>>
File: 1442027654453.jpg (529KB, 1000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1442027654453.jpg
529KB, 1000x3500px
>>40474016
yes i agree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_QsPuKtI3M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt1_Q0Eoz1M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZOEHquT12g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU9MINeFtJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-Ff4TYLPT0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF6NXvUKfLs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNZyvA1yQzw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnkMSmLc6mM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1DzZ-AMYuM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu5Vw_j-7aY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM
>>
>>40474502
don't click on any of these
>>
>>40474560
but there all good shit nigga
>>
>Bog pill
>Not the Picker Pill

>Pawn Stars bow to pickers
>In contact with hillbillies
>Possess picker-like abilities, masters of 'The Bundle'
>Control middle America with an iron but fair fist
>Own rusty signs & lampshades globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient picker blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities in Iowa (Pickergrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of Scrap metal research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be coke machines from the 50s
>both pickers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Iowan barns & Area 51
>Native American scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and old NASCAR jump suits
>They own Indian motorcycle labs around the world
>You likely have Indian motorcycles inside you right now
>The Pickers are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of rusty children's bicycles to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the picker bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent Hillbilly in under a week
>Nation states entrust their glass coke bottle reserves with the duo.
>The pickers are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>use picking as a front to gain access to top secret places
>>
>>40474416
Wow it's like... not everyone responds the same, like we all have a differing genetic make-up....

Sass aside increased hunger is a common side. But it shouldn't matter because changing your diet is the easiest shit. Especially when it comes to increasing calories.
>>
File: refined tasts.png (89KB, 395x227px) Image search: [Google]
refined tasts.png
89KB, 395x227px
>>40474016
thats an ok song but its 2 decades late

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-ORr6smSOo
>>
>>40474620
spicy techno good tastes.
>>
>>40470231
sorry if this is a dumb question, but i just started pinning test @500mg a week. i pin every 3-4 days @250mg.

so far i've pinned 3 times and only ever done my glutes, most recent pin was right after legs and my glute is sore as fuck (like a major cork, way worse than first two pins) how do you guys normally rotate injection sites?? is doing glutes only bad?
>>
I am 20 and want to take test but bloods are too expensive. Is there really even a point in doing bloods if I do good PCT and stuff? Thanks
>>
>>40474705
PCT is about the most important time for bloods, to make sure your balls recovered
>>
File: nwo.jpg (52KB, 448x298px) Image search: [Google]
nwo.jpg
52KB, 448x298px
>>40474683
They say to rotate them around. My delts never have problems and usually stick with that.
Quads on the other hand are always a toss up of kinda pip to walking like a pirate.
You'll find spots you like
>>
>>40474705
Where do you live where bloodwork isn't free?
>>
>>40474705
Most people I know who roid don't get blood done as much as I see people online talking about it. Not saying it's smart but I find it wild how many people do it online.
I've been there, had no heath insurance and just roided. Have coverage now and it's fine last I checked
>>
>>40474797
Not the guy you're asking here but I live in the UK, and bloodwork isn't free. By no means at all.

We all live under this stupid delusion that our healthcare is "free" thanks to our glorious comrades in the NHS, but we all pay for it through tax, wasting money is at appallingly disgusting levels, and when everything is taken into account (from really serious shit like patient deaths, down to trivial stuff like how long it takes to get an appointment with a GP) we're consistently outperformed by shithole countries in Eastern Europe.
>>
>>40474617
Haha, yeah I get your point.

Surely increased hunger isn't a "side" though? Surely by massively increasing the amount of muscle mass your body can put on, along with increased strength, recovery times, libido, confidence, etc, the fact you need to eat more is almost guaranteed as a result?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Had a comfy day with GF. We switched gyms to much higher end one, went shopping, hiked, ate, had sex, and watched movies.
Told my ex that was texting me to kick rocks (bimbo pls take notes)

Loyal qtgf > sleeping around

2017 YEAR OF LOVING GF
2017 HAN DIDNT EXIT SCAM THANK GOD
2017 YEAR OF KAHUNA
>>
>>40475297
not the same anon

>you need to eat more is almost guaranteed as a result

yes that would be the case. a high fat diet would probaly curb your hunger more so that a high carb diet. if your looking to stay smaller id look into it.
>>
>>40475311
>Loyal qtgf > sleeping around
didn't you cheat on her literally 2 weeks ago
>>
>>40475311
fucking love these haha
where about you from kahuna
>>
>>40475311
>Roiding for this
>>
>>40475350
Yes but it was a learning experience and it won't happen again. And it was like four weeks ago I think. A different coworker more recently asked me to fuck and I said no.

>>40475355
I moved around a lot but mostly Florida. I recently moved from Vegas to NJ this December. Am I remembering right youre NY? For some reason I believed for the last 2 years that Bimbo was from Australia so now I'm fact checking my trip knowledge.
>>
The only thing holding me back from roiding is the potential to lose my hair. If I do a simple cycle of juts Test E + an oral, is it really going to make my hair fall out?
>>
>>40475429
possibly yes, possibly no

genetics!
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 640x1136px
>>40475417
>implying that's from 2017YOK
That's from over a year ago
Now I look SIGNIFICANTLY worse
>>
>>40470231
Gf wants to get thicc mode and legitimately wants to know what sort of steroids females can take to achieve that instragram hoe body look. Anyone have decent knowledge on female steroid use?
>>
File: austin.jpg (588KB, 1400x1494px) Image search: [Google]
austin.jpg
588KB, 1400x1494px
>>40475423
Crazy memory or good guess, but yes sir.
Not the city though, I'm all country.
Fucking love fl. Used to go Tampa every year, Orlando a ton. Love it there.
>>
>>40475492
TREN and only that.
>>
>>40475492
Be born with better genetics

sorry your gf isn't going to become kendall jenner with steroid use
>>
>>40475492
For thicc steroids won't help. GH can make tits bigger apparently so that may help.
>>
>>40475502
Probably right

>>40475520
She's looking more for that slight shredd but massive juicy ass combo, less about tit size.
>>
>>40475492
Recently read a study on anadrol and females, surprisingly very female friendly compound at lower doses. Can't be fucked to find the link I'm on mobile, but I think it was posted fairly recently on r/steroids.

>>40475499
I'm from way down south, lived in Dade/Broward/Palm Beach counties (shoutout Broward county jail worst jail I've ever been to).
Loving NJ so much. I'm at the northern tip and everyone is so wealthy, clean, beautiful, and educated. It's surreal. Not to mention they're 99% white up here.
>>
Which compounds have the worse sides in your opinion

My buddy offered me a deal on tren (which we usually don't have a good source) but I declined because I already sweat like a bitch at night and I heard it wakes you up too.
>>
>have enough dosh to add 2iu of generic hgh or mk677 to my blasts

The hgh will probably just be fake but apparently mk677 waterbloats you even on a deficit.

I cant be a ripped femboy with fucking water retention on my face/stomach

Wata fucking dilemma
>>
>>40475553
i tend to find genetics being the worst compounds a man can ever have in his roid stack.

knowing what your issues are prior and what you would like to avoid most will do you more good in researching than it would by just asking people for personnel exp when some of those sides may not apply to them like it does to most.
>>
>>40475535
Anavar and GH plus good training and diet may help. Genetics is obviously a big part too. Bimbo was doing something sorta like that with his """ex""" so you could ask him.
>>
>>40475579
Well where da fuck is he at

BIMBS WHERE YOU AT
>>
>>40475553
That will entirely depend on dosage and genetics. Gotta take it to find out, get some tren ace so you can drop it quick if you don't like it.
>>
>>40475579
>>40475589
It's like all genetics
>>
>>40474416

I will put it as simply as I can for you anon. You will have no trouble eating a 1000kcal surplus, or even higher. You won't necessarily feel like you're starving all the time, but you'll also have a lot of trouble ever reaching the point of "I don't think I could eat another bite."

I've been eating a meal consisting of 1 lb ground chuck, 4 eggs, 1/4 cup of cheese and 2 packs of drained and pan fried noodles roughly every other day for the past 2 weeks, and I never get up from that 2000 calorie meal feeling like I've overeaten.

BTW thanks Bimbo for that idea, shit is too fire for bulking on a budget.
>>
>>40475648
I was reading this and being like "wow that's what I eat" but yeah that's budget fucking bulking and it's dope.
>>
File: TRUTH.jpg (295KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
TRUTH.jpg
295KB, 800x1000px
night thread is slow.

ill gib yah 3
>>
File: realtyofcivlization.jpg (522KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
realtyofcivlization.jpg
522KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: pryamids.png (2MB, 1679x888px) Image search: [Google]
pryamids.png
2MB, 1679x888px
and done.
>>
>>40475648
You don't eat that in one sitting just like gear doesn't make you into a black hole for food

Why do you all roleplay that you take steroids?
>>
>>40476217
I eat that in one sitting.
>>
Im overweight and considering talking to my doc about trt. Is it best to lose weight first or will it not be a problem at a low dose?
>>
File: 1482678767790.png (2MB, 1612x2071px) Image search: [Google]
1482678767790.png
2MB, 1612x2071px
>>40476454
lose wheight first. you dont want your extra test from TRT to be turned into estrogen from the aromatase eznyme of being to fat.
>>
>>40476489
So i should wait until im 10-15% to be safe?
>>
>>40476498
if you have any idea as to how fat you are right now then your practically obese.

do it until the top lip of your belly button is tight and defined.

or just PSMF and do real roids no need to bother with TRT
>>
>>40475670
>>40475648
No try this meal brahs.

2 cups brown rice
1 tsp Chicken bouillon
1 cup water, bring all to boil

Next: reduce to simmer immediately at boil, leave covered 50 minutes.

Steam broccoli for 8 minutes

Add 4 square cheddar cheese slices to rice. Add broccoli. Mash it together.
>>
File: 1452220568677.jpg (301KB, 606x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1452220568677.jpg
301KB, 606x2322px
>>40476623
weak bait. your supposed to add eggs and massed potatoes to that recipe for maximum comfy.

and its supposed to be rice, lentils, split peas, and quinoa mixed together for maxmuim protien and fiber intake

http://imgur.com/gallery/7QcBS
http://imgur.com/a/5nbmA
>>
File: 1485995940950.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485995940950.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
Any other experienced roiders tell you your experience.

I'm thinking there's no real reason to go bpast 12-15%, even bulking on tren and drol you should be able to stay lean right?
For years I've been bulking til chubby but I don't think it actually gives more gains.
But at the same time the lean bulk stacks with eq and mast don't seem like you can add the mass.
So tell me, you you bulk and cut heavy or try for more progressive lean gains and stay lean enough to be shredded In a few weeks?
>>
Looking at a Tren/test/dbol cycle. First time on tren. 225 tren/week, 500 test/week, 25 dbol ED. Should I run the Dbol at the start to avoid blood pressure issues with tren?
>>
I was planning to get on my first cycle in August but I think I'm going to start as soon as possible to get dat dere beach bod.

how long did it take you guys to find a source when you started?

I might as well try Craigslist before Reddit but I don't want to do any deals IRL.

>>40476633
He also fucked up the proportions.
>>
>>40476652
Try out micro-bulks and micro-cuts. Something like caloric surplus for 4 days, caloric deficit for 3 days. etc
>>
Thoughts on a 650mg/w test e 40mg ed dbol cycle?
>>
>>40476658
Experience with this?
Seems like a meme
By the way I'm dosing tren a at 100 end and only about 200 cals under and I'm losing fat and gaining muscle (measurements increasing), I don't think I'll ever run a cycle without tren again, nutrient partition is legit.
>>
>>40476679
Wouldn't run dbol over 6 weeks max personally, I also rate from over dbol
>>
>>40476685
No experience. Just heard about it and would send you that direction.
>>
>>40476690
Drol over dbol*
>>
>>40476656
online, 5 second search, 3 months of contemplation, and Reddit sourcing for conformation, then minor security shit to learn on the side. then you decide if you want to hop on or not.

if it wasnt for all the cops and miltiary using it as much as the sports teams are then those clearnet sites wouldnt exist.
>>
>>40476654
bump
>>
is it normal to gain 30 lbs on a 16 week test e 500mg/week cycle?

i started blasting 2-3 months after getting back to working out after a 4 year break so i think muscle memory could play a part as well. got a bit chubby though
>>
>>40476652
A lot of the fitness models/classic physique guys seem to be lean year round
>>
>>40476743
Show pics, could be holding a lot of water and shit but it's not unheard of
>>
I've been BnC for close to 1.5 years now. Am at 6'1 215lbs at around 14% but I'm weak as fuck for my weight as my routine has been mainly focused on isolation doing whatever I feel like that day and even on my compound lifts I've only done light weight 12 reps at minimum so I'm between intermed and proficient with my strength (on a blast with dbol most I've done for 1RM are bench 120kg, squat 150kg, dl 185kg and ohp 75kg).
Currently been maintaining on cruise and my 1rm are probably around 5kg lower on each.

What is the go-to strength routine for frauds to get my strength up to standard?
>>
>>40476760
>What is the go-to strength routine for frauds to get my strength up to standard?

pick up a heavish wheight that doesnt fuck up your form, then you rep it out till failure, and pyramid down till extreme pain is achieved.

hit the same muscle EOD without breaks and make sure to hit as much of your body you can in that day as possible.

split the groups up however you like for those two days. AB style.
>>
File: XrD8g.png (714KB, 492x735px) Image search: [Google]
XrD8g.png
714KB, 492x735px
Was ocb ever confirm to be a fraud? I heard he was on low doses of test and var but anyone know more about this?
>>
>>40476715
Yeah i just read the Reddit talk, I've been lurking these subforums for a while. It's time, I've been lifting for a while.
>>
>>40476760
Thatls pretty light for 6'1 bro, how big are youre blasts?
>>
>>40476832
Bra why don't my traps grow like this,
>>
File: 1487716995958.jpg (236KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1487716995958.jpg
236KB, 750x725px
>>40476879
>>
What should my first cycle consist of pals? Not concerned about lifts, I'm cutting down to 200 lbs from 250 at a rate of 1lb per week.

Currently 6'1 250lbs (I was on Texas method for a while), main lifts 405/250/405 ish.

14 week cycle
Test e 600mg / week
Dbol 50mg / day

Also accutane. Never gotten gyno but unsure if that will change with steroids.
>>
>>40476918
>cutting on dbol
>cutting on first course
>first course whilst fat

Run clen+T3 for a couple months then run first cycle
>>
>>40476917
Tren E comes in 200 istead of 250?
>>
>>40476979
Okay thanks
>>
>>40476985
yes, just less product suspended per ml
>>
>>40476867
750mg test 30mg dbol has been my highest blast
>>
18yo, thinking of running my first cycle test prop 500mg EoD
PCT : Clomid & HCG.
>>
>>40477035
I've seen some dumb shit in this thread but fuck me
>>
>>40476995
try be sub 15 man, it's just a waste of a first cycle if you aren't trying to grow/seeing how you shape (some peoples delts explode etc)/seeing how well you react.
Trying to gain muscle and lose fat on a first course isn't gonna give any of this
>>
>>40477062
dare to enlighten me, oh wise one?
>>
>>40477083

Different guy, but either that was mistyped or its a hell of a starting dose. Most people don't have any business running 1.75g/wk let alone as their first cycle.
>>
>>40477083
You want to shoot 5mls every other day?
2 vials a week?
Start at 18?
Hcg as pct instead of in cycle/ post blast?
>clomid instead of nolva
>>
>>40477062
>>40477035
>not injecting 5ml of test prop every other day for your first cycle
whatever it takes bro, leave the humanity behind

i'd up the regimen to every day if you just can afford it
>>
>>40471132
>Roids
>So desperate he takes back an ex on acid even though she has an 'atritude'
She is cheating on you cuck
>>
>>40471600
he pulled out due to injury i believe
>>
Just did my very first injection. Injected into my delt instead of the recommended glutes. Had a bit of anxiety at first but once the needle went in it was easy. 15 week cycle of test C @ 500mg/wk
>>
>>40477210

Yeah, he's out. Did some nerve damage and separated his shoulder training for the yoke.

Fuck that's a stupid event.
>>
>>40477238
Good job bro, I struggled to do my own quads but yarning here first helped me see it's no big deal, now I go glutes delts quads all easy, ask for tips if nervous
>>
A girl I have blocked just messaged me on IG saying how much she misses me. It's bait.
>>
It's nice to see some people are going the Test E/Anavar route. I mentioned this a few weeks ago and people got all butthurt over me suggesting test for cutting.

Grandpa and Tcruz might remember this lol
>>
>>40477445
I am starting muh cut. 13 weeks with 6 week PCT. Going Test E+Asin then adding Var week 5, then nolva and clomid for PCT. Also supplementing with NAC and DMAE left over from my last dnp cycle
>>
>>40477445
>>40477478
Why would anyone talk about test?
It's the foundation of every cycle.
If you can I'd rate stana over var though, var is fine but it's a little overhyped and more expensive
>>
>>40477509
talk shit*
>>
Anyone inject into their own ventrogluteal?

I'm thinking about starting because it looks like a good spot.
>>
>>40477830
I've done it by mistake, I shoot my glutes pretty far out just because of lats and twisting m80 boi
>>
>>40473599
>But theres only certain things you can do with dicks
disgraceful mindset, especially for you of all people
>>
>>40476760
Depends on what your ability to progress is like. Can you add weight weekly?
What are your lifts?
>>
>>40473809
I often mix it with other stuff to the point it becomes clumpy soft serve like in texture and I have to eat it with a spoon, still no digestive issues whatsoever. Either your intestines are fucky to begin with (lactose?) or you really need to up dat dere fiber and water intake.
>>
>>40473809
>>40477944
>not mixing with greek yogurt in the morning
Never gonna make it
>>
>>40474611
trip on mossad

glad i read all that though
>>
>>40477954
That is actually what I sometimes do to get the aforementioned soft serve consistency. Not that it matters, but alas, looks like I indeed AM gonna make it after all.

...maybe lol
>>
>>40477954
I eat a tub of the okios triple zero greek yogurt every morning. I made it.
>>
>>40476217
>You don't eat that in one sitting
not with that attitude
>>
>>40476623
>square cheddar cheese slices
Disregarded immediately. There is being poor and being... that.
>>
File: 1471874620689.gif (359KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471874620689.gif
359KB, 500x375px
>>40477210
>>40477255
reeeeeeeeee

whatever now I'm rooting for hapthbthtbhthor to beat brian 'literal fucking autism face' shaw
>>
If I'm injecting subq in the ass can I just pin any part that has fat or is there a preferred are.
>>
>>40478081
>subq
>ass
why
>>
>>40478099
I'm starting to get too lean for the stomach.
>>
>>40478118
alright.
I dont believe there is a preferred area.
subq should = subq
>>
>>40478099
>>40478127

Fake Yolo, no pedo girl images
>>
>>40478139
>Fake Yolo, no pedo girl images
good catch.
real yolo though.
I'm employed now.
posting from work pc, so no jailb8 soz
>>
>>40478159
>Work
Now I really don't believe
>>
>>40478169
lol, I'm a webdev now.
srs
>>
File: subQ.jpg (28KB, 320x273px) Image search: [Google]
subQ.jpg
28KB, 320x273px
>>40478127
I was just going by this diagram and it shows the upper area but I have a hard time twisting and getting that area so I was wondering if I could do it a bit lower.
>>
>>40476760
Standard Madcow but with 6x6 instead of 5x5 cause I am kind of a volume fiend. Works breddy gud for me.
>>
>>40478206
I dont think it'll really matter where you pin as long as you pin into fat.
>>
>>40477035
short answer: no
long answer: hahaha no
>>
>>40478216
>500mg test prop eod.
lol,

would like to see him attempt it lmao,
>>
>>40478180
We're all growing up ;_;

Too bad we aren't growing OUT amirite??
>>
>>40477238
feck she looks like a slightly younger version of my ex, 1:1 otherwise

sad feels & nostalgia boner incoming
>>
>>40478236
>We're all growing up ;_;
no, you can't make me.
>>
>>40478180
welcome back, i guess

post girls, fuck the police
>>
>>40478250
>welcome back, i guess
thanks.

>post girls, fuck the police
I'll move my collection to a flash-drive tomorrow
>>
>>40478232
well it is win-win, either he leaves humanity behind or he fucks himself up so thoroughly that he never will do anything again
>>
>>40478210
why does this make sense to me, it should not
>>
>>40478263
>he fucks himself up so thoroughly that he never will do anything again
most likely this lol.
>>
>>40478259
Not same anon, but yay!

>>40478268
Most other programs either suck balls by premise or admittedly work better but cannot be done year round even with muh roid recovery, so I find it /comfy/ enough to stick to it and demanding enough to still get stronk for motherland.

Also 36 sets per workout are a fun way to get away from gf for a while when she shifts into period harpy overdrive huehue
>>
What kind of fucking Saw Palmetto is this supposed to be? I bhought this because its 540 tabs and 3000mg per tab, but lmao i cant see how this shit is even supposed to work. Like is there any fucking saw palmetto even left in this pharma tier tabs?

well made in germany so i guess i just have to trust it (not).

gonna take 9000mg saw palmetto daily aye lmao
>>
>>40478273
WHATEVER IT TAKES

ADD A G OF TREN CMON
>>
>>40478310
30 mins left of work.
god I'm bored
>>
File: IMG_20170223_145224.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170223_145224.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>40478308
ofc i forgot the nigger ass pic
>>
>>40478036
Mix some mocha whey into it
>>
>>40478308
>>40478320
If you mean the ones from the link that floats around here, stuff is legit as can be m80. Just takes a bit to notice effects, if you do at all (I had to take hair progress pics like some instagram hoe to even see some myself), especially if you use only the saw and not the rest of the meme stack too.
>>
File: reuenthal2.jpg (168KB, 627x470px) Image search: [Google]
reuenthal2.jpg
168KB, 627x470px
>>40473747
Yeah I thought it seemed like a lot. I've did test deca for my first cycle. Then test deca eq. Then I dabbled with Test and anadrol for a bulk. Been lifting for 9 years if you count high school. 6'1 230. I'm done with strength goals and just wanna get jacked.

Got my hands on some clen do I really need t3? T3 seems old school.
>>
>>40478206
Try your hip senpai
Sit down and pinch the chub at the ass-hip bit
>>
>>40478319
rub out a quick one on the toilet, helps greatly

*cough* or so i heard
>>
>>40478328
>Got my hands on some clen do I really need t3?
what?
what do you mean?
clen and t3 are different.
you dnt need one in order to use the other.
>>
>>40478206
>arms for subq
not to brag but that could become a problem for me lel
>>
>>40478335
2tired2masterb8
>>
>>40478328
T3 works well with clen desu
>>
>>40478327
lol...
im fully aware of the meme stack, im actually the jesus of the hair stack here along with masT.

thing is i used to have saw palmetto with those tiny capsules where you could actually see the raw palmetto, but this shit is some white pharma tier shit so its really weird and i cant see how it works.

i also bhought them from amazon
>>
>>40478340
They go together very well so people usually suggest to use together, I'd definitely stick to using both
>>
>>40478346
my condolences
>>
>>40478357
when I was on fraud last we still hated clen.

>They go together very well
well they work through different mechanisms so ya.

you can use them together if you want,
but one isnt required in order to use the other.

>>40478369
give me a hand?
>>
>>40478349
Yeah was weird for me too but the stuff is legit, just powdered to hell and back and pressed. I have limited knowledge of this stuff but I think that does not change much except maybe a wee bit of bioavailability or uptake time, maybe even for the better.

Having fake pharma supps is fun though. Popping pills instead of capsules pleases my inner Rx abuser.
>>
>>40478377
nah. i am kind of a trip fanboi but that doesnt go THAT far lol
>>
>>40478413
not yet bby :3

anyway, its home time for me.
cheers brahs
>>
>>40478413
Do you're own trip senpai, then tell everyone else they're small and never post pics of yourself.
It's easy to be a tripfag

STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO SHOW US HOW MASSIVE YOU ARE GLANDS
>>
File: 1470846129937.jpg (70KB, 352x515px) Image search: [Google]
1470846129937.jpg
70KB, 352x515px
>check DNM
>forgot I placed an order for 200g of molly when buttcoin was at ~$750
>never came through, dispute it, get a refund

well, I made like $500 off that anyway, kek
>>
>>40478440
i have considered it briefly but i roid and lift mostly for strength and muh functional athletic gains, i hover around 16% at any given point and my time is way too precious to countertroll all the >roiding for this
>>
File: prognew.jpg (114KB, 1928x707px) Image search: [Google]
prognew.jpg
114KB, 1928x707px
>>40478470
there is no shame here bby
>>
>>40478470
There's like 1 maybe 2 tripsfags who look decent, what are you worried about
>>
>>40478478
What's the weight difference between feb and oct 16? Looks like you did a nice recomp skinnyfatish to lean V but curious of the actual weights
>>
>>40478478
shave
>>
>>40478478
did you lose your hair from steroids or what
>>
>>40478492
Looks like lat flare vs chest/trap flexing
>>
>>40477112
well help me out breh, one of my mates started with 500mg and he is getting absolutely huge.
Also what's wrong with clomid / why is nolva superior.
help me out famalam
>>
>>40478711
your friend did not start his first cycle injecting 500mg every second day
>>
File: meh.jpg (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
20KB, 480x640px
>>40478612
>>40478492
honestly I can't pose consistently for shit so my pics are always slightly skewed due to that

weight was 148lbs feb 2016 (and whatever body fat that would be, 20%?) to 178lbs at probably sliiiightly less body fat in october.

currently sitting at 188lbs in feb 2017 pic

so from year to year it's a ~40lb change and maybe a slight loss of body fat, from 20% to 15/16% I'd say. Still heavier (fat wise) than I'd like to be, but will be cutting 2-3 weeks from now

>>40478551
yes and no, they definitely accelerated it (dbol was the worst for me) but I was balding prior to starting anyway. Genetics cucked me on that one, bald grandad on both sides and dad is bald as well.

>>40478541
the problem is I have to do a full body shave if I want it to not look like shit and that takes F O R E V E R and I have to shave it literally every week to keep up with it

I just do a 2/3 clipper on the chest/dick now and leave everything else untrimmed
>>
>>40478711
500 a week dude. Not every other day.

And not test p

And you don't have an AI

And you don't need HCG

And you're too young

Pretty much everything is wrong with what you posted
>>
do I need fats in my diet if I am on TRT? im cutting and I can actually get 250g of carbs in if I reduce fats to almost 0
>>
THE DBOL HAS KICKED IN I CAN FEEEEL IT

>roiding for this
>>
So i decided to mix my own juice because shit is expenaive but the powders keeps settling at the bottem in the oil so i have to shake it every time and i think it makes my dosage a little unknown whenever i inject. Also, i used olive oil and my body doesnt like it it doeant react well. Any personal favorites?
>>
>>40478929
I really hope that isn't you.
>jeans in the gym.
Must be a rest day
>>
>>40478973
Theyre shorts, look closer at the leg on the left
>>
>>40476217
Manlet detected
>>
>>40478962
you already tried this like two weeks ago

it was also funnier then because it wasn't as obvious
>>
Where do you guys get roids?
Darknet?
>>
>>40479046
People we know in real life because we arent fucking retarded autists
>>
File: rickrudee.jpg (7KB, 232x232px) Image search: [Google]
rickrudee.jpg
7KB, 232x232px
>>40477445
let em get butthurt.
How much var?
>>40476654
looks fine, that's a pretty low dose of tren/week.
but it's a good starting point.
Experiment what you like with test/tren ratio.
Some like to keep the test high with tren, others like lower test with way higher tren.
So this blast of 500/250 might be a different experience say if it were 250/500 (which is actually a bit more common)
>>
>>40478929
>Jorts in the gym
>>
>>40479121
Theyre not even denim :(
>>
File: 1478815034998.jpg (90KB, 900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478815034998.jpg
90KB, 900x1080px
>tfw 11 weeks from scheduled end of blast to get L E A N before summer tren blast

can't w8 m8's

actually getting sick of eating all of the time, love that feeling when looking forward to a cut
>>
>>40479269
>feb 2016 to feb 2017

how many blasts? did you start blasting in feb 2016? looks a lot like my starting position fat-wise but i've also been bulking natty for a year so I've got more starting muscle 5'8" 180lbs.

your december 2016 is nice
>>
>>40478478
>>40478487
fair enough. might consider acquiring one just to spout wisdom without ever posting pics, out of spite kek

probably not though
>>
>>40478878
that would be really stupid for a vast array of reasons
>>
>>40479311
2 real blasts, only one was just fucking retarded eating as much food as I could and doing more gear than needed

ended up at about 192lbs fat somewhere in between kek, december 2016 I'm ~165lbs. Up to 188.8 as of this morning from that starting point.

Hoping for about 175 lean post cut, maybe hitting 190 lean post summer bulk. We'll see

2018 YEAR OF 200LBS
>>
>>40479334
Have thought about similar, but honestly anon posting is kind of my shtick. Who even gives a shit.
>>
>>40478487
pretty sure you look way shittier
>>
>>40479388
how'd you do the 192->165 cut? enhanced with MemeNP/EC/var/something or just fork putdowns on cruise dose?

After having really slow and shitty but steady progress on a natty cut the thing i fear the most is getting fat on a blast and having to cut again. Though maybe it is easier when you're on cruise doses. I have no idea how mast and bimbo stay so lean while growing except for just assuming it's roid/genetic magic
>>
>source says he'll be restocked "early this week"
>it's now thursday
>he updated his inventory page on tuesday but it only says "unavailable"

It's a good thing I don't have any roids right now because I'd be roid raging in my house
>>
>>40479441
Cruising, 1500kcal deficit, and 1.5 weeks of 1g (yes, 1g) of DNP a day, kek. Would eat ~4,000kcal on that much DNP and still wake up 2lbs lighter every day

But this next time around I'll be running a 7,000kcal weekly deficit, only structured so that I have a 1,250kcal deficit for 5 days/week and I eat at 5% OVER my TDEE on Saturday/Sunday

Sort of an intermittent fasting esque protocol for keeping my RMR stable. May add EC in near the end if necessary
>>
File: WAT.jpg (32KB, 435x339px) Image search: [Google]
WAT.jpg
32KB, 435x339px
Off for fasted HIIT and getting tasty af sushi boxes.
Figure this week off work, doing much more cardio, and only doing super low weight high rep pump work.
Then back on normal split come monday.
Hoping to kickstart this cut.
>>
>>40479388
>roiding for 175
How tall are you?
>>
>>40479400
Nigga I'm fucking juicy
>>
gib rare Izzys
>>
Should I make some chicken with garlic/ginger/chilly jam or Mandarin and mango chutney?
All home made shit, the chutney is a little vinegary but stilll
>>
>>40477944
I was eating over 250g worth of protein every day just in casein, that's like, 10+ heaping scoops a day of casein. Which as you know doesn't blend as well and clumps like crazy.

Was just too much too soon is all
>>
>>40479479
Started my cut way early this year so I can go a little easier.

3x a week in the gym with a high volume moderate intensity PPL, running in the mornings on gym days and I'll box or HIIT on 1-2 rest days. Cruising on 200mg test and munching some ostarine (just for shits and giggles because it was free) and barely counting my food.

I eat the same breakfast every day (Greek yogurt, oats, 1 scoop whey and almond milk), cook some kind of meat for lunch and dinner and crush 3 bags of veggies a day. Rice or rye toast for carbs and 2 packs of cottage cheese or yogurt for dessert and a scotch or whiskey

Easy breezy
>>
>>40479052
Speak for yourself

>>40479046
There's clearnet sites. But darknet is fine if it's easier for you to find.
>>
>>40479762
Fuckin hell that is a wee bit more than I use, then. Do you live in a country where chicken and tuna has not yet been invented? lmao
>>
>>40479469
brutally off topic but where does your original trip come from? i was gone while you started posting and never bothered to ask when i returned
>>
>>40479872
Nah just hard getting 2.5g/lb bodyweight when you're not a manlet. I've been eating tons of chicken and pork too.
>>
>>40479891
>Tl;dr roommates cat pissed on his shit
>He got mad and pissed on roommates shit
>>
>>40470923
T3 with anabolics and cardio=insane cutting

Maybe try:
T3
Test-C
Anavar
>>
>>40479921
Wtf that's Cat Piss?
>>
>>40479905
Makes sense, but still, with such amounts your poops must be weapons of (m)ass destruction kek
>>
>>40479921
that must be one of the first times since i lurk 4chan that a tl;dr has actually made me yearn for the full story in all its details lol
>>
File: koren qt.jpg (84KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
koren qt.jpg
84KB, 650x975px
So lads, I've got a little too much var, ill have about 50 extra 10mg pills, should I just sell it or should I up the dose from 80 to 100?
My liver levels are a little high (as expected), but people also tell me the difference from 80-100 is nothing in the way of performance and not worth the extra toxicity.
Otherwise I could give to my gf I guess, help?
>>
>>40480103
Extend cycle?
>>
>>40480103
I've heard high doses of var are unhealthy and not really that effective. There are better orals out there m8, especially Dbol.
>sell your Var for dbol
>get some tren
>no water weight, test+ tren+dbol=humanity left behind
>>
>>40480032
Nah kinda dark and slimy. Volume isn't obscene, mostly because I'm cutting.

No gas though, so that's nice. My guts are adapted to the protons.

When I was bulking with a ton of carbs I would clog the toilet every fucking time though, goddamn that was awful.
>>
>>40479905
>2.5g/lb bodyweight
>not ~2g/lb lbm(!)

Now I know how some people justify eating 400g protons without being bonafide x-men.
>>
>>40480180
>>40480184
It was for last 6 weeks of cycle, only around 4.5 left, already on the tren and I'me going on a holiday 15 days after I finish, I've got pct through doc so I can take it and I'm staying in 5 star hotels so I can mini sesh every morning, but can't get juice on the plane so I gotta finish
>>
>>40480180
>>40480103
Or crush them up and put in your gfs Cocoa Puffs
>>
File: IMG_3791.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3791.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
>tfw overweight and young
>cutting with anabolics out of the question
>fuck it taking ECA pill with DMAA for cardio on overdriveeeeee
240 pounds, 30-40 of that is muscle
Diddlylift is a solid 350
Bench is 205
Work so hard but you honestly can't see through the lard. I'm down 6 pounds already, can't wait for the fat burner to get here.
>>
>>40480236
If I tell her to take it she will, already cycles clen/t3 and ECAs rest of the year.
I just don't want to ruin her hormones and grow a mass clit, I'd look pretty bad if I ruined her and dumped her, but I'm not staying with a gross man voice clit monster
>>
>>40480251
I was impressed with lifts until
>pounds
>>
>>40480269
>>40480269
Not your problem, that's the next guys

At worse she'll look like a CrossFit chick, that's not enough var for monstet woman.

But wtf do I know. Fun experiment keep us updated
>>
File: Summary-table-.png (108KB, 584x528px) Image search: [Google]
Summary-table-.png
108KB, 584x528px
>>40480227
>Implying I'm not 0% bf

But really I've seen quite a few studies to suggest that more protein is almost always better, with an even more dramatic effect for those on steroids.
>>
>>40480251
>Bench is 205
>Weigh 240

M8 you bench what I bench But I weight 160lbs

Keep at it though
>>
>>40480281
I mean obliques make up for the love handles r-right anon?
CRAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIN
But no this is going to be a really solid cut.
I basically got down to 205 from 230. Looked really /fit/ for a natty who hasn't really bulked.

Then I dropped out of highschool, failed my drivers test 4 months in a row after waiting like half a year after dropping out to get it.
Me and my brother couldn't get along because his girlfriend flirted with me too much. I just walked away from the situation after throwing him on the floor. Mom kicked me out because my brother and his GF couldn't live anywhere else. Had to live with grandparents, grandfather sexually assaulted me on multiple occasions. No I'm not being a tumblrina I was actually abused by my father aswell as a child.
Ended up going to psycheward, then got to go back to my moms. Antidepressants caused weight gain.
Brother is now in like 10,000 dollars of debt but he has his own place so I got to come back to my moms.
Cut the antidepressants and now cutting the weight along with all the other bullshit. I dress well so you really can't tell I'm a burger.
Also, I litterally got fired for being locked thrown into a psycheward. Police had to drive me there after I basically started freaking the fuck out for my grandfather trying to flash me. It was a sad moment, nobody gave a fuck and said it was my fault. Which it was but he did honestly do a lot of fucked up shit. I haven't seen my dad since I was 12, pap used to actually make fun of me for not talking to him.
Going to have my own place by September, like 2,500 a month for one semester of community college.
>>
>>40480359
Haha my life has been shit on a silver platter, I'm not trying to say it's impressive but I've worked really hard for those numbers. Probably about 3 months on each.
>I should make a punk band called suicide AI.
>>
>>40480440
>Excuses

If your life was so hard you wouldn't be fat, and you can achieve a decent upper body from bodyweight stuff on bars.

Your failure to achieve is no one else's fault but your own.

There's plenty of people who have been locked in prison with no equipment but through sheer time and effort overcome bad diet and circumstance to end up big and strong as fuck.
>>
>>40479768
>easy breezy
The most cut I ever got was when I would just make a shit ton of chicken and bags of broccoli. I'd put it in containers, and whenever I was the slightest hungry I would have some bites.
Breakfast was usually drink some egg whites and some fruit.
Very easy, but it sucks.
And then usually a refeed on carbs was whenever I took my chick out to dinner. Which is pretty common since I'm a fucking gentleman
>>
File: 1371087739707.png (55KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
1371087739707.png
55KB, 343x400px
>>40480103
>80mg var

Is this your source?
>>
>>40480506
They are excuses man, I ate like a fat fuck and nobody forced the food in my mouth no matter what I'd tell myself otherwise. The only person I'm letting down is myself. All of this bullshit just makes it all the better when I achieve my goals. I am grateful when I feel like I can't go any longer because I know that is where others would fail. My future is smiling at me.
>>
>>40480566
You do'nt like var?
>>
File: -pawg-593063.jpg (146KB, 464x640px)
-pawg-593063.jpg
146KB, 464x640px
Alright you guys help me stop being an indecisive prick

When I'm done cutting I want to add some compunds to my baseline 250mg test e/e3d

I'm after both strength and looks. Mostly not interested in looking like a puffy red faced balloon man, more than anything. Otherwise I think just being proper lean will carry me far enough on the aesthetics department.

What oral do I go with, at what dose for how long?

What compound do I add, at what dose, assuming I'm only pinning m/w/f on blast and keeping test e constant?

Again, looking for strength without being a bloated fuck.

My current plan was going to be adding adrol 50mg/day and tren e 200mg/week to my current test baseline of 500mg/week.

Thoughts? Sorry I know the post is kind of a mess.
>>
>>40480698
First cycle?
get adex for your face
>>
>>40480604
Good luck and work hard anon.

Remember, the only thing that could ever prevent you from making it is your work ethic and attitude.
>>
>>40480212
Thanks for the in-depth analysis.
>>
>>40480440
r u ok
>>
File: 1487666701807.png (265KB, 600x470px) Image search: [Google]
1487666701807.png
265KB, 600x470px
>>40480251
>240 pounds, 30-40 of that is muscle
>>
>>40480698
>sorry
stfu.
Idk man sounds like you might want tbol.
You can run it a while, it's fairly dry and gives good but not over the top strength.
sdrol should only be ran like 4 wks, wini/var dry you out nice but don't give you as big a strength boost. dbol/adrol you will retain more water.
I vote tbol
>>
>>40480709
Nah been on 500mg/week test e a while now.

Don't tell me to drop to a proper cruise for cutting I won't listen. My body feels fine, and I've been low test too long, I'm hoping all the extra androgen will affect my body more positively than negatively. I get so much protein I'm probably recomping hard while I cut anyway.

But that aside, when I'm lean I'm gonna start adding in more compounds. My thoughts were adrol and tren e, since my goals are strength without being a puffy mess.
>>
>>40480295
Yeah you (and for that matter most bodybuilders) are fine I guess. But I have met people who got memed into 3g/lb while weighing 290 pounds. Almost a kg of fucking protons a day ayy lmao
>>
>>40480735
Hahahahaha
>>
File: ocFJrme.jpg (373KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
ocFJrme.jpg
373KB, 720x960px
>>40480748
>Literally a ball of blubber

Embarrassing
>>
>>40480440
pics of you m80 we wont judge, doesn't sound like you're ready for gear desu
>>
>>40480440
>not a tumblrina
but sure trying your best
>>
>>40480754
I've literally heard nothing good about tbol.

Just that it's mediocre and far from worth the cost.

I saw some anons arguing with you about adrol the other day. Do you have a decent link on it or is that just something you heard from another bodybuilder or something?
>>
>>40480440
I didn't mean you're weight, I meant you lift no weight lmao
>>
File: IMG_3793.jpg (77KB, 720x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3793.jpg
77KB, 720x636px
>>40480748
>mfw slamming 100lb dumbells on floor
>>
>>40480760
How long is a while?
Everyone wants to blast for 6 months until you drop the dose and feel like shit and take a year to recover, 16 weeks with a detailed plan is better than chipping and changing shit for half a year
>>
>>40480824
I think just over 4 months now.

Bp is fine, no lethargy or anything, haven't gotten bloods though so who knows what's really up.
>>
>>40480295
i'm at about 2.5 g per kg of protein, but 3.5?
thats like 400g or protons a day, how am I supposed to cut when my protein is 1600 before veg and fat?
>>
>>40480791
>link
wat lol
Go watch some videos or something. Literally any actual competitor will tell you this. adrol will 100% retain more water than dbol.
tbol is known to be very mild. And you're 100% right about it, I've never justified the money myself to even use it.
But it kind of fits the oral you're loking for. Something mild and no bloat.
I'm a huge fan of wini simply for the cosmetic effects. It gives some strength, but after a few weeks there are people who feel very brittle in their joints, stiffness because it dries you out so much
>>
>>40480846
>haven't gotten bloods though so who knows what's really up.

>btw I wanna run tren and Adrol starting at the 4th (fourth) month of my blast

you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>40480754
>>40480791
Ok I did the Google thing and it seems water retention is agreed upon for adrol

I'm thinking I'll stick with it anyway so I don't have to fuck with tudca and sdrol, or extra estrogen with dbol

Worst case I drop the compound, it is just an oral
>>
File: IMG_3439.jpg (1MB, 2800x2850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3439.jpg
1MB, 2800x2850px
>>40480797
Yeah sure, I actually have a decent body under all this fat. All these noob gains but I box to so I feel kinda strong when I'm hitting the bag atleast. My chest has made some progress, started to focus on my upper chest more which has helped a lot. Studying for my NASMS right now.
>>
>>40480627
Var is great, 80mg is way overdoing it.
>>
>>40477282
Why do you struggle being alone?

Is being with someone who brings you occasional but extremely brief and temporary happiness worth the shitty feelings that arise in the gap?
>>
Testing
>>
>>40480871
I think what was mixed up in the argument in the first place was whatever fucking science he was talking about estrogen conversions, when my point was more just bloat and water retaining is higher with adrol.
>>
>>40480867
Alright so what's going to happen to me?

Heart attack? It's just test.
>>
>>40480897
Got 50mg var caps for summer

Should I split 25/25 for pre and post workout? Doing 50 in one go is way easier because I don't have to split the cap and eaball/swallow 25mg powder
>>
>>40480785
I'm not doing gear for looooong time, if I ever do. It sounds fun, like power ups in a video game but honestly I'd like to not have to worry. I try to avoid the illegal and really toxic shit. Like I could probably eat 800 calories a day and run a cycle of gear and look really good. I could probably sell a lot of drugs to. But I'd rather just do things the right way. I am getting perspective and if there is a there is a time to be happy and have fun, it is not now.
>>
>>40480916
Fuck ya. Hey fellas, who is the prime dnp sauce rn?

>>40480917
Cruiz amazing that you still post here. Haven't been around of late but I remember you posting in summer of 2013.
>>
>>40480933
Just find DNP nitros tumblr page, he's still active. You'll see reddit pages and shit if you just google it, pretty safe.
>>
File: steinerboss.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
steinerboss.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>40480933
I have the week of work and I am in the looks for gh kits, and ideas for a spring blast.
So I figure enjoy my vacation on /fit/, haven't been here in like a year or more.
<3
Cunt actually gave me a (you) yesterday, I was blown away lol
Actually looking for dnp myself, I'm sure ledit has the sources.
>>
>>40480875
Is this bait?
>>
>>40480897
>overdoing it
never gonna make it
>>
>>40480925
I got 50mg caps too and am wondering the same thing. Was thinking of just putting a few of the caps in liquid suspension to make the dosing slightly easier.

Or just doing 100mg/day kek but from what I hear the liver/lipid effect becomes worse above 50mg/day.
>>
>>40480925
50mg is still pretty high but it was a solid pre-workout for me, got good aggression from it.
>>
>>40480991
Fucking go ahead dude I don't care. Not like the moral high ground means shit anyway.
>>
>>40480967
Thank you. I'll find it.

>>40480969
Glad to have ya around :')

I like seeing the oldies still post

I wonder where fatlifts went?
>>
>>40480921
People like you are the reason steroids are frowned upon, you have no fucking clue what you're putting into your body, you have no idea what side effects there are, you have no idea how to use them correctly, yet you want to not only increase the dose, but do it with the 2 harshest steroids there are.
Heart attack?
I don't know what you're eating or how your cholesterol/blood pressure etc are (nor do you you silly fuck) so I can't answer that.
how old are you?
Are you running AI?
Hcg?
You want to run drol without knowing how your liver is.
You probably don't have prami or anything to run with tren.
You have no idea how your hormones are or even how high your blood pressure is.

Nigger you've been on 4 months, your cycles done, even if your bnC you wont have time to get effects from tren and drol unless you plan to blast for 7+ months
I'm angry at you anon
>>
>>40481018
Go ahead and what?
just cut hard for months, there are no newb gains, no one will like how you look when you're that fat, get lean asap then worry about muscle
>>
>>40481027
Some dude mentioned using his gear yesterday, I asked the guy but don't think I got a (you).
I follow bunky on ig, that's about it lol.
Been here this long and still just an anon. This is not ok. How are us geritic fucks suppose to find each other.
I've toned down my gear use, work a professional job, can't be having tren meltdowns kek.
hbu are you hitting it hard, anon
>>
File: iktfb.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
iktfb.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>40480921
You're going to be fine lol at the kid saying you're gna die. You realize how many dumb as fuck roiders blast tons of gear and don't get bloods?
I remember THE idiot bostin loyd who ran everything under the sun got bloods and was totally fine minus his liver was high from being on drol lol
>>
>>40481145
Don't teach bad habits
>>
>>40481161
Don't scold people with autism
>>
>>40481070
M8 I'm not the ambassador for proper use, and I'm not pretending I'm going about this a healthy way.

But I feel like you're being a bit dramatic.

50mg/day of an oral is not going to kill my liver in 6 weeks, and I suspect I'll get sides such as lethargy/generally feeling ill if there are complications.

Yeah I am planning on running tren, but at 200mg/week. Not some crazy blast.

Blood pressure is fine, I can check that without spending $75 and a doctor's visit.

I donate blood periodically.

Of course I take AI and if I add a 19nor I'll add prolactin control, I don't want to be milked.

No HCG, but I'm not planning on coming off for a long while.

Again, not pretending I'm being smart about this, I know the 'safe' thing to do would be bloodwork and a proper cruise dose. I'm accepting the risks of complications down the line. But I'm highly doubtful that I'm gonna drop dead anytime soon.
>>
>>40481179
I'm angry because I care, he's gonna hurt himself when he can make quality gains on good cycles instead of acting like a galah
>>
>>40481107
Well tcruiz my brudda, I post so irregularly that it hasn't made sense for me to namefag myself. I literally hadn't posted for about a year before today, and I only did so to find dnp (desu)

I still text chemfag though

Srsly

I have his number

He gives me advice, lol
>>
>>40480103

What exactly are your liver values sitting at for that dose? My enzymes were barely out of range, alt was 62 or something and I'm off the substance that caused that and i started to take Anavar at 30mg and it's fucked with my stomach. Wondering how long I should wait to start the Anavar again, I have TUDCA on the way and will get bloods again in a couple weeks.

I guess when bloods say enzymes are in range god damnit. I really like Anavar.
>>
>>40481219
I got them today, they're slightly elevated but doc said wasn't enough to worry about.
I am struggling to sleep though
>>
>>40481204
Bc he isn't getting bloods?
chill the fuck out, seriously.
Calling people idiots and shit just makes you sound like such a fucking sperg. How many times have you even injected a steroid? How much weight have you even put on since roiding?
Stop acting like a knowitall asshole and HELP if you truly want to help.
>>40481209
I feel like me and chem always lived in the same threads but didn't talk that much. tell him hello for me kek.
And yeah, this is when I will pop in usually. Just when I'm making a big order, like to get a feel for whats happening on /roid/. Actually got some good word on gh kits. First time getting on but have to wait a bit
>>
>>40481248
Same here but I have a stomach problem from all the street drugs I was taking. My sleep is fucked but that's cause I just stopped taking methadone.

I guess I'll drop the Anavar for at least a month and take TUDCA and bpc157. My GI system is so fucked RN.
>>
File: reprange.png (37KB, 807x662px) Image search: [Google]
reprange.png
37KB, 807x662px
>>40480875
>Yeah sure, I actually have a decent body under all this fat.

no you dont just cut the fat and do a total body routine every single day for 6 days a week and youd make more gains than you would in 2 months than you have been in 6 months of doing a meme split routine.

you need to workout more first and foremost and dont delude yourself. always think right now is the worse you've ever looked so you can force yourself to do more in the gym/
>>
>>40481289
Because he's clearly on his first course and wants to start running harsher drugs at the 4 month mark firstly, the fact that he wont do bloods is just another level of stupid
I'll never calm down, never, fuck you.
And I started gym maybe 8 years ago, juice 2.5, since then I started I went from 69kgs to 110kgs
>>
>>40481351
>>40481351

>>40481351
>>40481351

>>40481351
>>40481351
>>
>>40480783
why face censor? OC? if yes MOAR
>>
>>40481348
Thanks for the intelligent response.
Thread posts: 389
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.