[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/ - steroids general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 360
Thread images: 64

File: 1484323307684.jpg (732KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1484323307684.jpg
732KB, 1280x1920px
NO SOURCE TALK

Before you ask beginners' cycle/bnc advice, read this: https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index.

If you still have questions after that, post the following:

>Age
>Body fat %
>Lifting experience

M A G A
>>
prev: >>40470231
>>
Just finished my first pin of
Mast p
Npp
Test p
All at 350mg a week
What should I expect
>>
>fuck up
>out of test
>new gear won't arrive until next week
should I just pin the rest as usual?
>>
File: arny.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
arny.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
>>40481381
fuckin gain city, thats what.
>>
>>40481401
Is it test e or a short ester?

If its a short ester i'd up the dosage so your levels will come back up again if its a long esther just continue as usual.
>>
>>40481415
e

thanks
>>
>>40481351
What's her name again? I forgot
>>
>>40481289

I'll tell him you said hey. He's doing really well--is huge again, has a good job, etc
>>
>>40481401
The rest of what?
and yes either way.
A few weeks out from a show, most guys run no test with only dry compounds. I've ran mast solo for a while and was pretty dry, but I can't not want to fuck my gril all the time like I do on test
>>
>>40481436
I just run tren along with it desu
>>
>>40481430
>good job
>still huge
man, I need a promotion. Mine is so taxing I would probably kill someone at work on too much tren.
ntm can't train and sleep as hard.
I don't know how guys with kids do it.
>>
Whoever was asking about var caps

You'll never find a legit answer about splitting doses. Some say necessary to take apart, some say pre workout, some say whenever you want to take it because half-life blah blah. I researched for days last year and never got a clear cut answer

I ended up taking my dose preworkout and split dose on rest days. Everything seemed fine

I did have some mild liver issues which was one of the reasons people said not to take dose all once though, kek
>>
Was curious, how do steroids affect your cardio? I would have guessed it'd either have no effect or a positive one, but when I look it up I find people saying it hits them negatively, especially with Tren.

I was curious if this is true.
>>
>>40481458
He doesn't run tren anymore iirc. Dose high test and that Mk sarm (can't remember the name)
>>
>>40480783
why face censor? OC? if yes MOAR
>>
File: bulking.jpg (378KB, 984x1075px) Image search: [Google]
bulking.jpg
378KB, 984x1075px
cooking related
http://imgur.com/gallery/7QcBS
http://imgur.com/a/5nbmA
>>
Can you do this on a low budget? I'm a broke college student.
>>
>>40481425
Angela white
About to fap but found out that she was blacked...
>>
>>40481493
it's not too expensive desu
>>
>>40481493
.pdf your books for similar content and BS all the essays.

use the book money for roids.
>>
File: WantsToDie.jpg (3MB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
WantsToDie.jpg
3MB, 3006x5344px
2nd week of cycle, pls no bully your friendly neighborhood Rascal.

So after just THREE pins of Test E, (125, 125, 200), I have a shit gyno flare-up. Had pubertal gyno, got it removed, know the signs. Never had sore or itchy nips, emotions are fine, just growth.

I look fine in loose tanks
>pic related was sent to female companion, pls no bully friends

But tight V? Fuggetaboutit

I am losing fat on cycle already, but I'm doing HIIT 3-4 days a week on top of lifting 6 days a week, and calorie restriction.

I admit fully that I started this cycle too eagerly because I have low-T and wanted to ascend. But I now think, given my high pre-disposition to aromitize, and my thicc manlet body, I should drop the cycle now and lose a full 8-10lbs before starting cycle again.

My only concern is that lowered test levels will make it even harder to drop the weight, although without the bloat, continuing keto and HIIT, I should be able to drop 8 within 1.5 months. I admit fucked up, but after only three pins I just want to make the smartest choice for my aesthetics. If that means accepting failure and going natty for a month to loose weight, so be it.

Also I swear to christ my traps look better than this lighting shows...I was insecure enough to even take another while flexing them.

TL;DR: I had no clue I would get gyno this quickly, and its totally my fault I didnt drop more fat before starting.
>>
File: 1478962237263.gif (2MB, 281x203px) Image search: [Google]
1478962237263.gif
2MB, 281x203px
>>40481512
>use the book money for roids
>>
>>40481409
Thanks should I just take an ai if I feel sides or start now?
>>
File: stop.png (230KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
230KB, 300x297px
>>40481512
>Stop using the book money for roids
>>
>>40481458
>I don't know how guys with kids do it.
Not that hard tbqfh. Needs an understanding and laid back gf/wife though, which is why most fail hilariously.
>>
File: self improvement.png (44KB, 1571x358px) Image search: [Google]
self improvement.png
44KB, 1571x358px
>>40481517
GPA dont matter hombre, just dont put it on your resume and they wont care about it.

its all about certs and getting shoe'd in babby.
>>
>>40481471
That's exactly what I do, but always pw bc why not.
You can factor the half life, and blood stable and blah blah but in the end, the half life isn't anything crazy short, and why not get the peak before training. Nothing worth thinking too hard over.
>>40481476
what is with this mk sarm meme. My one buddy does it, and he is a big fuckin fella. I still think he's just trolling me how much aas he's on. claims only trt.
>>40481497
I fucked this coal burner once. She told me that it's true "once you go black you don't go back...because no guy will date me now"
I laughed my ass off bc I was thinking the same thing as I was bolting out the door
>>
>>40481515
Also I already starting take Asin 12.5 EoD 5-6 days ago, and it seemed to stop bloat and flushing so I dont think its bunk
>>
>>40481515
Edit: I think I'm just going to have to drop ship and get to 12-14% and do this properly.

I hate having low-T but I need to do this right and I think the only way I can avoid these rapid gyno symps is to stop for now and lose weight.

Just really didnt expect things to happen this rapidly. Time to accept the failure and press on.
>>
>>40481515
mirin beard

you look like a recent gen pokemon prevolution for first gen bimbomon

roflmao
>>
File: loltrump.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
loltrump.gif
3MB, 360x203px
>>40481515
At least you still have a nice house, richfag
>>40481521
If you're prone, yeah might as well.
If not, I'm having a hard time saying either way.
If it were me, I'd just wait. But I know how I react and know when I'm my estro is up.
gh15 actually did a surprisingly good way of gauging yourself with your estro levels. in the bible somewhere. how your nuts hang, craving sugar, different things
>>40481538
I suppose my life would be easier if I moved my gf into my house and had her help me w shit.
but kids, oh man. 2scary4me. I still want to see more of the world and I'm already 30
>>
Anyone have personal experience with t3? Tried clen and alb once, not much of a fan
>>
>>40481475
Tren makes you short-breathed as fuck. I got winded walking down my stairs.

Test not as much until higher doses.
>>
>>40481549
Please describe in detail your encounter with her because of reasons. Also, how much?
>>
>>40481596
Kek I told Bimbo that he had my /fraud/ trip goal body already, now I just need to evolve 6 inches taller.

>>40481604
Yea its my parents, they have an insane bathroom. Moving back out in a month though cause I landed >>>bigboi sales job
>>
>Get mail on work..
>''BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, YOU'RE INVITED TO JOIN THE BIG TOWN HALL MEETING AT 10;00 AM, Everyone will be there
>Normally, statistics, profits will be discussed during these meetings, so no worry..
>BUT THEN..Big boss start talking
>"Dear all... I got bad news for y'all"
>"We gonna reorganize and because of this, 20 people will be fired today.."
>"The people who will get fired will get a phone call to come down stairs and talk with HR"
>END OF MEETING
>Everyone in TOTAL SHOCK
>Go back to desk...
>Fuckers trolls each other and fake call each other
>The first calls arrive..
>People around me get called, we look each other in the eyes like we can't believe this shit
>They come back with a bag of papers
>''i got fired man''
>NOT YOU, FUCK I AM FUCKED NOW
> I AM SCARED AF MY HEART GOES 10000BPM, IAM SCREWED TO THE NEET LIIFE AGAIN!!!
>Finally... the calls are over.. They fired the almost whole IT department(all Business analyst, developers, function analysts and even my manager) Except our team remained
THESE FUCKING INDIANS WILL TAKE OVER ALL OUR JOBS, FUCKING PAJEETSSSSSS. They took all our jobs,

I tell you faggots, nothing is sure in this life beside you being dyel and ugly
>>40481515
You look like shit, get off roids before i am gonna fuck you up

YOU ARE THE CANCER WE NEED TO GET RID OF
>>
>>40481471
What doses of drugs were you running and what were these "mild liver issues"?

Trying to really figure out how liver toxic Anavar really is.
>>
>>40481604
Yeah kids are both the best and worst thing you will ever do kek

Depends highly on who you have them with though. All /pol/ and /r9k/ memes aside, some women are just inherently wired to become insufferable harpies as soon as you breed them.
>>
>>40481654
They beautiful white neighborhood I grew up in is now New New Delhi.

Faggots can't drive either and they're always walking around in the middle of the street. Fuck outta here brownies
>>
>>40481521
Just run test if you don't know how to manage sides.

You'll still put on muscle
>>
>TFW something keeps going wrong with my source

JUST

This isn't fair. This can't keep fucking happening.
>>
>>40481643
>now I just need to evolve 6 inches taller
there is more to being him than that bub

but keep trying
>>
>>40481654
if your an IT guy then you should know that the only way to fight against fake degrees and pajeets is to get CERT's

look into getting
http://www.juniper.net/us/en/training/certification/
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications.html

and sec +, right now its the only way to not get replaced with indians.
>>
>>40481586
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/5vge7b/psa_how_after_just_one_testosterone_injection/

reminder
>>
>>40481666
It wasn't that bad, just dark piss sometimes. I was taking 50mg a day and I drank a couple beers here and there but never drunk or anything like that.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was partly Winny though, you never know what you're really getting and var is hard to find legit
>>
>>40481654
lol that fucking sucks dude, also funny that they kicked your fkn manager but not you lmao
>>
>>40481719
Yea I was reading that yesterday. Im gonna do regular Nolva PCT and ECA while cutting, blast the fat, hit a real cycle hopefully by mid or end of April
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe9zguLje1g\

time to kill commies as usual there the ones with open border polices
>>
>>40481719
some of the comments are fantastic tho
>>
>>40481682
These fucking Indians will take over everything. Especially development work. It's fucking stupid to become a regulair developer these days. Almost all big companies let Indians development for them. Even our servicedesk is now controlled by Indians. The only reason we are still there is because Indians are too stupid for second and third line calls

All brainless work is easy to outsource.

>>40481717
All these fucking Indians got Masters, but they're all fucking stupid.

I need to take SQL courses for my job. Now is probably my change to get them.

>>40481730
Yeah we're now without a manager. Now some fucking PAJEET is our manager who can't manage like shit.

Everyone is just browsing and doing nothing since then

Next week the big boss from Murica is coming to tell us what to do.

It's better to not work for a big international company, trust me. You're just a number to them A PUPPET
>>
>>40481696
HELP!!!
>>
>>40481618
Not sure if srs but ok
She always wanted to fuck me all high school, was occupied with way better action just saw her as kinda eh.
So years later she dates one of my friends, whatever I really had no interest in her.
So me and my gril at the time were having problems, I start going out. I see her out shes like omg hey.
I tell her just to bring me to her place
She has Magnums at her house.
says blacks have a thing with ego.
Put it on, fits fine, don't see the big deal.
But it's hella fucking thick and barely feel anything, ntm i never wear condoms.
tell her just blow me. Tells me how she has wanted to fuck me forever. I tell her to bring me to my car. don't think i've talked to her since.
hot face, kinda too thicc for my taste i like super small.
Her last bf was a white washed black that I knew. But all the other guys she's with are mostly black. She even said the bf still lived there some times and could show up
>>
>>40481719
God damn people are fucking stupid

I hate this generation of kids. The "information age" is bullshit. They all think they know everything now because they read one article on Google but some are dumber than previous generations who actually had to talk to real people and take time to do real research in books.
>>
File: my soul when.png (19KB, 462x320px) Image search: [Google]
my soul when.png
19KB, 462x320px
>>40481797
>It's better to not work for a big international company, trust me. You're just a number to them A PUPPET

Doesn't have to be big or international anymore these days. The greed is real.
>>
>>40481797
You're a puppet to everyone, what's your point?

They're not your buddies or your mom or dad.
>>
>>40481515
>know the signs. Never had sore or itchy nips, emotions are fine, just growth.
What are the signs of gyno growth?

>>40481654
>get off roids before i am gonna fuck you up
He's doing TRT (if I am reading this right), give him a break
>>
File: 2sweetme.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
2sweetme.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>40481824
100%
On top- I was picking up my sushi earlier and saw a typical family. But the kids I honest to god could not tell what gender.
When I was young we all wanted to be THE MOST many, not look like questionable grils.
The generation of alpha bros is dying
>>
>>40481901
remember soy is for goys.
>>
>>40481824
what are you even saying
>>
>>40481654
>I tell you faggots, nothing is sure in this life beside you being dyel and ugly
holy fuck my sides

10/10 made me laugh uncontrollably at work. glad you still have a job :)
>>
>>40481842
True that. I have seen smaller companies suffer from the same problem.

You gotta stand out and be unique, otherwise you will be replaced by Pajeets. Especially developer/programmer work is easy to outsource

>>40481893
Of course i am aware of this, but if you're experiencing this in real life is some other shit. The only way to remain alive is to suck the cocks from the big bosses
>>
>TFW multiple people have mentioned how they got clearly bunk test from source
>TFW source denies it all
>TFW made an order just before this issue arised

I'm fucked aren't I? Rip $500
>>
>>40481898
Gyno growth on cycle is supposed to start with itchy/sore nips, then lumps.

However I could feel growths under one side within a week. Again I had this from puberty and then surgery, so I remember exactly what areas felt like what. And it got noticeable pretty quick.

Yea the plan was just TRT because of shit bloods. I guess the Asin could be shit, but its from the same guy as the Test which is verified and felt great, and it seemed to stop the bloating and flushing.
>>
>>40481936
>The only way to remain alive is to suck the cocks from the big bosses
This fella knows what it takes to be successful in work. I commend you
>>
>>40481901
It's a cycle we'll be alright. Bad ass ww2 led to hippies which led to rockers which led to disco which led to punk which led to hair metal which led to ARNOLD action heroes which led to boy bands which led to metal/punk 2nd generation which led to these faggot vegan literal homo beta cunts. They'll die out soon enough
>>
>>40481952
What is the first letter of the lab, or maybe some indicator. (I dont think talking about labs counts as source talk idk dont want to get b&)
>>
>>40481952
>>40481978
I'd bet a buck that it starts with E
>>
>>40481978
T in Canada
>>
>>40481930
For now, but we will be replaced also. The only reason we're still there is because we got knowledge and skills that are really needed for the moment.. and not transferred to the pajeets yet.

Until the big bosses command us to train and write instruction manual for the pajeets so they can take us over.

It's just a matter of time this will happen. I am already looking for a other job
>>
>>40481925
I'm saying faggots nowadays think they know everything because they're oversaturated with information which gives them a fake form of confidence which leads to these god damn idiots in the reddit thread I just read

I'm at work and scatter brained can't edit typing, sorry if my posts look like a chimp wrote it right now
>>
>>40481957
>I could feel growths under one side
Damn. so it feels different than normal fat? like will you feel a bunch of fat and then something like a knot or lump of harder tissue? Or does it still feel like the surrounding fat?

I'm the anon from previous thread who had a hard time determining whether i have chest fat or gyno. Did you look into ralox before getting your pubertal gyno removed?
>>
>>40481991
theres plenty of contracting jobs out there, go work for a phone company and find one that does it right .

but different country different markets. be adaptable know everything that there is to know about computers and electronics and hope for the best.
>>
Finally decided to stop being a retard and pay for pharma var instead of gambling on ugl shit.

Shit is good.
>>
>>40481989
>Canadian source
ah, nah not familiar with any. love trailer park boys tho
>>40481985
Lose again jacuzzi tub boi
>>
>>40482029
I know and there is a lot of work in IT at the moment. But the first thing i will ask during these job interviews will be; do you work with pajeets?

fucking pajeets
>>
>>40481991
masT, you have a very unique mindset, I think you know that as well. Do you see any differences between how you are handling the situation versus how your coworkers are handling the situation?

I had some really bad car problems late at night over the weekend and was just thinking about how poorly I would have dealt with the situation before TRT. But in this occasion I was cheerful and cracking jokes with the towing guys and just saw everything like a matter-of-fact with very little to no negative emotions overlayed on it. Reflecting on this change makes me happy - amazing how confidence and being oriented on your own peace of mind really changes the way situations unfold.
>>
>>40482048
Do you need var so bad that you can justify buying it for pharma prices? I mean come on.
>>
>>40481989
you scared me, I thought something new happened just now

just no news yet regarding the bad bloods.. which is bad but at least it's not something else added to the shit storm
>>
>>40482059
There's a 150 post thread on SST... JUST
>>
>>40482073
This. You could afford gh on that budget
>>
>>40482001
Pre-pubertal felt like a lump or tough mass under and around the nipple. If you push your palms together and flex, your nipple will continue to hang down and away from the chest. If you push straight into the nipple, you can feel a sore mass. Squeeze some fat around the chest or stomach between two fingers, then behind the nipple. If it feels different its gyno. You cant treat pre-pubertal with orals. At least not effectively.

Gyno on cycle felt like fat hardening around the nipple area. And looked obvious to me when I wore a tight shirt.

>>40482059
Post address and Ill send you one whole American greenback
>>
>>40482069
Don't even bother, my man
>>
>>40482085
I used to always tell people I was active on forums and review boards when I ordered just so they wouldn't fuck with me lol
Send him an email and express your concerns and you would be happy to give him a glowing review if you get good gear.
Fucking leafs and their rons
>>
>>40482080
>Rep has literal Chinaman English
>He's leaked info about other customers to me
>Numerous bad bloodwork showing it's shit
>Minor things such as retardedly typing listings/monthly sales, posting sales like two weeks past the first of the month, mistypes in prices, horrific grammar and spelling as if he's typing while lifting

>DENIES the issues that arise(example a: the GH issue a while back, example b: the recent huge issue)

Why did we get cucked like this?
>>
>>40482097
I have a po box and would have no problem with posting (ok maybe a little). Instead buy a diet big gulp, on me.
>>
>>40482139
man who the fuck u talking about cant find any post on sst about this.

is it the tru guy?
>>
>>40482160
Source starts with a T and is in Canada familiamo
>>
>>40482097
>>40482097
>Squeeze some fat around the chest or stomach between two fingers, then behind the nipple. If it feels different its gyno. You cant treat pre-pubertal with orals. At least not effectively.

Damn, i might have gyno. i'll have to keep cutting to confirm but it definitely feels different from belly fat but there are no lumps (consistent feeling in the whole chest). It's more like just "tougher fat."

How much was your surgery? covered by insurance by any chance?
>>
>>40482073

Honestly no of course not.
I'm going to LA for a month in march/April and I want to look awesome for it. Gonna run it til then.
I recently got a fat pay rise so I can afford it.

>>40482093
Didn't actually think about gh. I've been on test only for the last 2 years and the odd oral run, just not bothered considering other injectables because I can't be fucked dealing with extra sides.

I think I will start looking into it.
>>
File: 1485117265488.jpg (2MB, 2862x1899px) Image search: [Google]
1485117265488.jpg
2MB, 2862x1899px
>>40482174
if its hard and lactating then yes its ""true"" gyno. if its white and puffy around the nipple then its onset gyno. in which case easily reversable. if its boob fat then your fat and should lose more wheight but even thats still reversable with an AI or SERM.

no need for surgery unless its hard as a rock and GOMAD approved.
>>
>>40482139
because the source was good for like 2 years

wish I knew what happened exactly during the rep switch
>>
>>40482187
should have just went full on ham with a super high tren dose if you're that set on fucking your lipids with anavar.
>>
>>40481936
>The only way to remain alive is to suck the cocks from the big bosses

Why did you get involved in a field, in the first place, where you could be replaced overseas in a second? They'd outsource your shit to Martians if they could.

Time to become your own man, dude. Living in fear of your own job is no way to live.
>>
>>40482174

Only chance you could have of getting insurance would be if it could turn into cancer or if a psychologist says youre gonna explode yourself if the tits dont leave, and I give both of those about a 1% chance.

Only cost about 2k, and it was worth every penny to me. I paid for half with a credit card I paid back long ago.

Procedure took like 50 minutes. Then you wear a compression vest for a month or two. Not supposed to lift for around 6-8 weeks but I went back at 4 or 5 no issues (They just dont want the scars to enlarge).

Do what I didnt do: Ask them if they can remove everything so it cant come back. Ive read some patients saying their doc removed full glands. I am not sure exactly what this entails, I just know some claim thats possible.

>>40482206
As Granpa is saying here if you got this during cycle youre fine. I have a flare up now and started treating it a couple days ago, already smaller, should be gone within 2 weeks tops. But puberty gyno, not so much.
>>
>>40482206
phew, thank you Grandpa.

It's definitely not hard nor is it white and puffy. I mean no more puffy than man boob nipples. they get small and tight in the shower. when you say "easily reversible" are you talking about ralox or nolva sort of stuff?
>>
>>40482216
Dude is it time to bail now though? It's just progressively getting worse

Everything is going wrong. Biggest being leaked information on customers and complete disregard for issues.
>>
>>40482206
>if its white and puffy around the nipple then its onset gyno. in which case easily reversable. if its boob fat then your fat and should lose more wheight but even thats still reversable with an AI or SERM.

Can you get them through a doc?
>>
>>40482253
I had gyno removed and I never once had lactation whitness. A growth is gyno period. Of course they get tight in the shower or when its cold, all nipples do that. Girls nipples do that and thats what gyno is.

If there is mass under the nipple that is hard and doesnt go away with low BF its gyno. If you really are this worried go to a doctor and have them check. Theyll feel around and have you flex, and you can get an ultrasound if needed.
>>
>>40482253
E2 suppression, i honestly dont know enough about AI's and SERMS to give advice on that.

i get itchy nips from my meme andros and puffy nips also, but i reverse it with my DIM since it affects E2 levels. but its not allways the case when dealing with certain compounds.

prolactin is another cause of gyno and will give you lactation for sure. so thats a different route of reversal idk what other stuff besides caber that could get rid of that but supressing E2 is a good way.

i dont know enough besides what the symtoms are from my experianceses and online

>>40482264
>Can you get them through a doc?

i dont hear of any doctor giving you AIs/ SERMS to reverse it. so UGL is the only real route.
>>
>>40482236
just saw this. thank you for the details regarding your surgery. i have also heard about removal of the full gland, but for now I'm gonna just keep trucking on this cut. best of luck to you on that cut. Is the EC stack you mentioned just for appetite suppression and energy to make up for calorie deficit or is there some deeper fat loss science behind it?

My problem is I've had moobs since teenage years being a fatty so it's hard to tell whether it's due to 250mg cruise or not. i'm the guy who crashed his e2 with 12.5mg asin so I'm not even sure what I should do. Maybe I will do 6.25mg on pin days and add in ralox if the moobs don't start disappearing at a rate proportional to the belly fat disappearing in a month or so.

>>40482278
>go to a doctor and have them check
I would really love to do this for peace of mind but idk what sort of doctor i'd even go to see. Would a general doc know what to look for? going to one of the gyno surgeons has me kinda scared that they will just say "ya it's gyno" just so they can get another person to operate on...
>>
>>40482315
A plastic surgeon will never turn you away, and theyre the ones who do the surgery.

A general doc will be able to tell, and a sports doc most definitely. If nothing else theyll say get to x level of fat and then check. But if you order an ultrasound there should be no question.

As I posted way earlier in this thread, I am in a sorta similar situation where I was cutting on a cruise. Symps arouse, and I have decided to drop the cycle for a month or two while I drop as much fat as possible.

Test and other supps have always had a great impact on my mental health as well as physical, and its a tough choice to stop. But it is extremely easy to tell if you are getting gyno when you have no fat on the chest, compared to squeezing around the tit trying to figure out which is just sad fat and which is tit growth.

I wont tell you what to do, but my choice is wait until Im at 12-14% to hop back on cycle.
>>
>>40482069
I agree, but sometimes you can't control your emotions. Especially when you crashed your e2 . I don't like to admit it, but steroids sometimes ease my mind so i can really analyse things normally without stressing the shit out of myself. My natty mind would be a mess of paranoia and stress and this always fucked with my decisions.

The cold hard fact is, is that we're now used to the chemical confidence and each pin will take us further into this never ending cycle

>>40482230
Because this is my first job and i am still relatively new to this all. I am working for 6 months now, getting the taste of the adult life
>>
>>40482262
he's pretty bad but I doubt he actually leaked customer information

either way, I'll wait for the report on the recent bad bloods and go from there. paying with EMT is too convenient for me to think about switching at this point (plus my current shit is 100% fine... every new vial I start will be scary though)
>>
>>40482354
>>40482315

I guess I should add this to clarify: Docs arent going to be that concerned about gyno because Docs dont care about aesthetics or being an ubermensch. Thats why they wont give young guys with low-T TRT unless its fucking abysmal. They dont care. Unless youre dying or sick, they really dont.

So lets say the doc says you dont have gyno. I had one shit Uni doc tell me that. Well its not like I left that office like 'Oh great now Im confident'

Fuck no. I could still see it in every shirt. I still had a friend comment on it from time to time. I still lost confidence over it.

Also, my plastic surgeon was pretty honest. He looked at them both and noted really only one was the problem, so my surgery was a little cheaper. Thats the one flaring up again. He showed me examples of other patients and I was like 'holy shit that dude is basically me'

And it made my world a million times easier. Like 3 months after I started fucking a legitimate calendar model who worked at a downtown club. And Im sure its just because my confidence was through the roof. Well worth it.
>>
>>40482364
how old are you again

not trolling, legit forgot and this first job adult life stuff has me question my assumptions
>>
>>40482354
>But it is extremely easy to tell if you are getting gyno when you have no fat on the chest, compared to squeezing around the tit trying to figure out which is just sad fat and which is tit growth.

Yeah, makes sense. pretty hard to tell lol. just spent like 10 mins groping myself at my desk.

as for the cruise, i'm just gonna keep at it lol - will keep you posted if you're still namefagging in a month or so. really appreciate all your insights. worst case as i see it is that i'm legit feeding estro to my gyno and making it grow bigger but since i haven't had surgery yet (unlike you) and need to do it anyways might as well keep on cruising.

don't know too much about the ultrasound but will look into it. something conclusive like this would really make me feel at ease if it's still something i'm concerned about after another month of cruising. why don't you just stay on top of AI better and keep taking whatever reversal method you're using (nolva?) while on cruise? seems like a pain to reboot after a week.
>>
>>40482393
He did leak some (to me, but by accident) - which raises further concerns.

All Canadian sources accept EMT by the way. Not sure what you mean by "the report", it's likely not getting resolved. He doesn't see an issue.
>>
>>40482409
you forget that steriods reduce collagen production and make everybody look older by comparison.

that and ubermench people tend to look older in general from dem jawlines.
>>
>>40482437
nah i dont forget that, i even see it with myself to an extent (collagen wise, am no ubermensch by far kek). was just under the impression masT was like 21 or so, maybe i have something mixed up
>>
>>40482407
>And it made my world a million times easier. Like 3 months after I started fucking a legitimate calendar model who worked at a downtown club. And Im sure its just because my confidence was through the roof. Well worth it.
holy fuck i'm gonna schedule an appointment with a surgeon in april just to get a conclusive answer now. ur right about the mindfuck moobs can be. like i'm always conscious about my posture and making sure my clothes sit on my body in a way that doesn't accentuate them. i even get into r9k tier thoughts about how women are evil just because i don't have the confidence to approach them due to this issue.

if only i could go back in time and tell my younger self to not be such a fat faggot. fucking sucks to be /no masculine role model/ for most of my life but better late than never i guess.
>>
>>40482419
nah, only the two labs under his one brand does... M doesn't, the new one that just showed up doesn't, B doesn't...

and he said he went to production with the issues and would post about it, check his posts. still have my doubts about the customer leak.
>>
>>40481515
you look super natty
>>
File: BOSSLIFE.jpg (71KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
BOSSLIFE.jpg
71KB, 400x533px
>>40482409
Just got 26

School was much easier, not worry about getting cucked,fucked and worrying about money

>>40482437
You think i still look 26, or do i already age due to steroids

Mirin the hair btw due my hair meme cycle
>>
>>40481515
How old/tall are you? Maybe it's because your eyes are blurred but your smile looks forced like you're actually miserable inside. Could be that I'm biased by your filename too.
>>
>>40482478
you'd be right though hes young as fuck just like bimbo.

even with my ubermensch jawline id look like bimbo if i was on the juice.

>>40482506
id figure around 25, but you must got good skin genetics.
>>
What's the cheapest way to test my blood levels before cycling in the UK?
>>
>>40482491
He "said", but if you pm him about it you'll find that to not be the case...
>>
File: 1471669617595.jpg (85KB, 680x921px) Image search: [Google]
1471669617595.jpg
85KB, 680x921px
>>40482506
could also be different compounds im unsure of the acutal science i just know that it does that.

>>40482525
try jerking off 4 times a day and anything less than that and you got the short end of the stick for T levels.
>>
File: 1480140793068s.jpg (3KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
1480140793068s.jpg
3KB, 104x125px
>>40482415
Im considering it, but the fact that my gyno is this bad (in my eyes) after three pins means my body does not operate well at a higher BF%. Right now in order to combat my gyno and estro, I spend 90% of my day obsessing over my gyno and e2 symps. I barely think about anything else. I dream about it.

Second, in order to combat the gyno and fat, I have had to start waking up extra early to run, so that I can eat a little bit before the gym, and then still eat at a calorie restriction. Its a lot of stress on my blood pressure and schedule. I much rather get thin and then juice without constantly worrying about getting more bloated and fat.

>>40482505
Yes. I've pinned three times in my entire life.

>>40482520
5' 8" 25/yo.
That's the face of a guy who has been lifting for years only to find out he has low-T and then two weeks into cycle gets fucking gyno again and knows the board hes gonna post it to is going to probably roast him but he has no other choice
>>
>>40482506
kek so i DID mix something up, but in the wrong direction

who cares, looking fantastic m8
>>
>>40482506
mirin p hard. didn't kow you were of that size. looking good.
you fuck w gh? or any peps
>>
>>40482506
Arm measurements?
>>
>>40482505
>week 2
>still look natty
you don't say
>>
File: MakeTime.jpg (21KB, 389x336px) Image search: [Google]
MakeTime.jpg
21KB, 389x336px
>>40481497
Fuck me, you got me to reply faggot. I really don't understand this shit. A casual perusal of the whores "official website" shows blowbangs, DP, gangbangs, bukkake, homosex, and a whopping 132 different sex partners as of to-fucking-day, but you draw the line at "BLACKED"? What level of insecurity is this even? Its fucking mind boggling to believe that any sane person could look at a list of her pornographic "achievements" and say, "Would still hit, would still hit, oh- wait a minute! Milady it says here that you've had a bit of coal in your stocking. Welp, I might be okay fantasizing about kissing a cum-guzzler on the lips but the idea that some well-hung APE has tickled your ovaries ruins the appeal. Good day madam!" *twirl scarf & swish off*

All this to say, you are a massive faggot. Stop judging whores. Whores aren't people.
>>
>>40482506
I like how you've embraced the jaden face meme
>>
File: 1482371554255.jpg (62KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1482371554255.jpg
62KB, 583x583px
>>40482625
jaden a cute.
>>
File: 1487441817627.jpg (30KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487441817627.jpg
30KB, 540x960px
>>40482617
>being this mad
do go on though, your aptly worded ranting warms my cold heart
>>
File: 1474229178809.jpg (26KB, 221x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474229178809.jpg
26KB, 221x375px
>>40482617
>twirl scarf & swish off
>>
>>40482506
You look like a less hideous Craig Golias. Keep doing whatever the fuck you are doing.
>>
>>40482612
on this note, how long does it take before you start to see physical changes from TRT?

started on feb 1
>>
>>40482771
>physical changes from TRT
lamo
>>
>>40482771
trt? Probably never, maybe only a bit more pumps and better hardness.

A blast should technically start mildly kicking in with your delts at about week 3 or 4. Full blown at 6-8 weeks.
>>
File: 1477580937777.png (464KB, 797x540px) Image search: [Google]
1477580937777.png
464KB, 797x540px
>>40479921
>>40479891
>>40479989

yeah that tl;dr is basically the gist of it

>come home one day
>ex roommates cat pissing all over the couch
>she refuses to get it neutered so it's spraying everything because of exgf's female cat
>it's ruined my couch, pillows, and a shitty coat at this point
>had enough, gathered all of roommates shit that she liked
it's important to mention she was a hipster dyke with a really shitty taste in clothes but they were all really expensive pieces of garbage
>throw them in a pile
>drain the longest, healthiest piss ever all over them
>scatter them around like they were laying when I found them

long story short I told her it was the cat and it finally got neutered

exgf and I had this really synergistic "fuck everyone but us" thing going now that I think about it, we ended up driving out that roommate, her girlfriend, and our third roommate, so we lived in a 1400sqft house (just us two) while they continued to pay rent, kek.
>>
>>40482790
>>40482834
what if i'm low 300s natty and doing a "TRT" of 250mg? i thought i saw some link someone posted where a guy got fucking shredded on 200mg (plus maybe some HCG)

if a blast takes 4 weeks or so to kick in i'll be a little more patient with this cruise. i just felt the mental improvements like right away so started getting concerned that my physique hasn't changed that much except for leaning out a bit
>>
>>40481351
How long does it take for joints to stop aching after crashing Estrogen? I haven't taken an AI for 4 days, but I still have all the symptoms of low E2 at a cruise dose of 250mg Test-E. I haven't been able to sleep, lips are dry and I have zero libido.

I attempted to lift after having taken 4 days off due to joint pain, but even my warm-up sets felt like they were going to lead to injury. I took an AI because for some reason I was getting high E2 symptoms with a cruise dose, despite not having a problem with high test blasts.
>>
>>40482790
>>40482834
TRT gains are pretty significant compared to the average Male's testosterone over a long period of time.
>>
Anyone use L&L?

Need to know if orals are good
>>
>>40482917
Then you'll see big improvements... low 300's natty is towards the lower end of testosterone for men. 250mg/week of a long-ester should put you at above the upper physiological limit.
>>
>>40482917
250mg every week or e3d?

first one should give you a nice boost as long as your cycle/cruise is long enough.

second one without a doubt. I went from underdosed 500mg/week to real dosed stuff and blew up like a fucking balloon.
>>
>>40482897
manly tears of joy, 10/10

also cat piss is pretty rank, you must have had a really shitty diet for yours to reek similar kek
>>
>>40482951
the house already smelled like it because of the stupid fucking cat spraying in the goddamn vents on the floor anyway, took forever to air that shit out

besides roommate was way too stupid to have realized that anyway
>>
>>40482951
just frontload like 800mg dnp. Might aswell make that bitch's clothes yellow permanently.
>>
>>40482951
>believing any story of cp
cmon m8
>>
>>40482897
Lel forgot that story

I have a similar story except instead of pissing on someone's clothes I fucked his girlfriend

Same ending though

>>40482917
Dude. You can get "shredded" natty. Of course you can get shredded on 250
>>
>>40482917
trt is not the mmo buff spell some make it out to be but you should definitely notice something over time
>>
>>40482959
>Not just snapping the cat's neck

Was this when you were natty or something?
>>
>>40482948
250mg every week (0.5cc of 250mg/cc pinned twice a week), planning to cruise for as long as it takes to get visible abs on a caloric deficit (never happened natty despite starving myself) and then blast.

>>40482897
is this the roommate you yelled something trump related at in a coffee shop or something?
>>
File: exgfass.jpg (84KB, 457x621px) Image search: [Google]
exgfass.jpg
84KB, 457x621px
>>40482969
kek never thought of doing that, didn't start DNP until a few months after that

>>40482971
kek, vengeance is sweet

>>40482981
poor catter didn't deserve it, just horny and wanted some fugg from the female but she was spayed anyway

dumb cunt roommates fault

>>40483001
yep same one, same girlfriend of hers too. some fat half black nigress who would actually be a solid 8/10 if she

1. liked dick
2. wasn't fat

>semi-related

I miss eating exgf ass sometimes f a m
>>
>>40482959
makes sense

>>40482970
suspension of disbelief. entertaining even if untrue lol

>>40482969
genius. reminds me of how my half-brother got talked into trying golden showers by his gfwhile he was running 600mg and agreed cause they were so horny. not too erotic all things considered.
>>
>>40483039
How to budget cop Asian gf, step one
>>
>>40483093
Be a big white dude slutty Asian bimbos love that
>>
A girl I'm in love with is coming over tonight but she said she had a cold sore.

Should I give in to the herpes Jew or tell her another time.

It's not really a big deal and chances are I have that shit already anyways.... But still.
>>
>>40483152
Alll that herpes antibiotics is gonna be one less drug you can run on your next cycle
>>
>>40483152
Sounds gross man
>>
>>40483152
>being in love
Also
>not having all the stds already

Fucking amateurs. I bought 120 pizza pillows for 5.99 and I'm eating them all.
>>
>>40483201
What's a pizza pillow
>>
>inject melanotan 2
>reconstitute hgh, swirl vial like a tv show for a bit, inject hgh
>inject steroids
>take caber
>take superdrol
>timing 3 hours later my tudca
>have to not eat for at least an hour from hgh injection

junkie as fuck
>>
File: pizza pillow.png (7KB, 639x208px) Image search: [Google]
pizza pillow.png
7KB, 639x208px
>>40483215
>>
>>40482922
Anyone knowledgeable enough to answer this question?
>>
>>40483219
that rich piana video came just in time for you.
>>
>>40483215
My nickname for pizza rolls because they look like fluffy ass tiny pillows. Cute.
>>
File: Je9M9vn.jpg (489KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Je9M9vn.jpg
489KB, 1080x1080px
Just an FYI for you guys that think Sandra Prikker is sexy, she doesn't rerack her weights.
>>
>>40481351
i want to suck on some titties so badly
>>
>>40483201
Pretty sure I have everything as it is but I dunno

And she's awesome :) not a giant slut bitch like every other chick.

>>40483196
Correct. But almost everyone on the world has oral herpes, even if they don't get cold sores. It's not really a big deal
>>40483163
You don't take antibiotics for cold sores silly anon. It's a virus you got that shit for life

Most people get it from older relatives kissing you when you're a kid.
>>
>>40483134
I meant it as a cheap joke cause DNP piss would turn the girl in >>40483039 yellow. But thx for serious advice, can pull both off easily.
>>
>>40483304
I remember eating that shit when I was a teen got 50 lbs of pure muscle on me
>>
>>40483345
>giant
Yes okay
>slut
Alright
>bitch
Yes.

What's the problem?
>>
File: 1477167667847.png (135KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
1477167667847.png
135KB, 288x415px
>>40483328
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
File: fTxar4O.jpg (44KB, 640x536px) Image search: [Google]
fTxar4O.jpg
44KB, 640x536px
>>40483363
Furreal. Plus she does that meme leg exercise where you use that assisted pullups machine and press it down with your leg.

Honestly she looks better irl than pics though which is surprising.
>>
In last nights thread some anon said not to use my cycle for cutting. However i remember the last time I cut this much weight (about 50 lbs) was 3 years ago. I lost a lot of strength. So what should I be taking to "save" my strength while also not truly starting a first cycle?

I don't really have a time frame for losing the 50, but probably 1lb a week so it'll take a year.
>>
>>40483420
I wouldn't mind if she did that "exercise" on my nuts
>>
File: chloe.jpg (30KB, 639x350px) Image search: [Google]
chloe.jpg
30KB, 639x350px
>>40482617
Because I refuse to be cucked

If a white woman has stooped low enough to fuck a black guy then she will do it again, this has been proven time and time again.

The only way to prevent this is by dating/fucking/masturbating to women who have never fucked one.
>>
>>40483431
more like 1lb a day if your fasting for 23 hours like myself.
>>
>>40483232
What did he mean by this?

>>40483304
What's your daily/weekly calories look like?
>>
File: DKLvN2Gh.jpg (90KB, 786x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DKLvN2Gh.jpg
90KB, 786x1024px
>>40483435
Come to NC. I'm sure she'd do it if you paid.
>>
>>40483152
>give in to the herpes Jew
Don't. People giving into it is why they started pushing the meme that "everyone's got it, chances are you do too." Fucking gross and irresponsible.
>>
Is 600mg milk thistle and 300mg on nac a day good enough to hold me over on anadrol for a few days until my tudca arrives?
>>
>>40483559
>milk thistle
super meme
>nac
meme
>>
>>40483249
Which AI did you take? And how much? That would be a start to get better feedback.

All that being said, I can't imagine how/why you'd have legit low E2 sides 4 days after asin. And I imagine that if you were on adex you'd get rebound E2 when you stopped taking it.

Are you running anything else that could be causing sides that you're mistaking as low E2? Orals? What were the "high E2" sides you noticed that made you take the AI on cruise?
>>
>>40483505
has a bf according to insta tho :/
>>
File: gVmwJGu.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
gVmwJGu.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
>>40483678
Yeah but he's got multiple lawsuits against him. She doesn't come to the gym with him either for some reason.
>>
>>40483552
It's not genital herpes tho

I bet everyone in this thread has oral herpes, it's just not called oral herpes in every day conversation. It's called a "cold sore"
>>
>>40482139
>Tfw rep keep taking for ever to reply to my messages (I've legit been going back and fourth with him for 3 weeks now) so I ended up buying off a co worker
>Now this
Looks like I dodged a bullet. But he would ask me what I wanted, and then reply back 3 days later with another question, I would answer that question and then it would take him another reply back asking what I wanted to order. This happened like 3 or 4 times.
>>
>>40483748
I think I'm clean but my only complaint is when some bitch you just want to grope at a rave starts tryna kiss. Last summer I almost threw up in regret.
>>
File: 1477786004997.gif (2MB, 414x236px) Image search: [Google]
1477786004997.gif
2MB, 414x236px
Alright so guys, need some outside opinion

I'm the guy memeing the CKD

Definitely in ketosis this past week, at least 7 days total now.

At this point I'm really carb depleted and I can feel it. Energy is fine, I'm not like feeling lethargic, but I look flat and I'm lacking aggression with the weights.

The general advice is two full weeks of fatprotein only before you do a carb refeed day, to ensure you don't throw yourself out of ketosis. I don't think I'll get thrown out, though, to be completely honest, since I've been low carb the few weeks before going full ketogenic.

I feel like my lifts are going to suffer this next week without some sort of refeed. But I don't want to skip oit on my diet and be a faggot, since next weekend there's gonna be a cheat window either way.

So should I do a refeed tomorrow or Saturday? Should it be mild (100-150g carbs) or proper with a cheat window included (160g throughout the day, with a 3hr cheat window of 2-3k calories and plenty of carbs)? Or should I hold off another week?

I'm having a hard time determining if I'm just being a bit gluttonous. I'm definitely ahead of my weightloss schedule, and have had two psmf days the past week as well, for more context.

>Tl;dr Can't decide if I'm being gluttonous or should actually do a glycogen refeed for improved diet and lifting
>>
>>40483748
Well you're replying to a 27 khhv who has never gotten a cold sore so you may be right and I just don't realize it. I guess it's fine if you're okay with it. Have you ever gotten cold sores?
>>
>>40483219
Does melanotan actually work? I want a summer glow but I'm a ginger so I can't tan or else >skin cancer
>>
>>40483833
Thanks for this post. Reminded me that keto was a thing.

How many calories do you eat on keto? The same as usual for cutting, but obviously without carbs?

Also, do you guys think 2lbs/week is safe enough to cut without threat of lose skin provided I'm doing everything right and working out extremely well?
>>
File: tan - Copy.jpg (88KB, 712x231px) Image search: [Google]
tan - Copy.jpg
88KB, 712x231px
>>40483926
this guys results in 4 weeks

5 hours tanning between first and second pic, 4 hours between 2nd and 3rd pic.
>>
>>40483949
Damn, what if I don't want to get NEgrodark I just want to be lightly bronzed? Does it work to take a low dose?
>>
File: well.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Just got a 13% pay bump (end of 1st year with this company)
Just keen to buy more gear tbqh.
>>
>>40483969
yeah most people start off slow but i actually want that kind of shit

im doing 1mg a day, gonna start tanning either tomorrow or day after in a tanning bed.

some people start off slow with like 0.25mg
>>
>>40483595
tudca just came in actually, so how much should I be taking daily for 50mg of anadrol?
>>
>>40483989
750mg daily
>>
>>40483931
Im just more-or-less following this procedure

http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2012/02/predator-diet-in-glorious-detail-part-1.html

The huge amount of protein keeps you pretty sated, but last few days feeling deflated. Really bad today, thinking I'm definitely gonna hit that refeed game on Saturday.
>>
>>40483949
>Different lighting every pic

God what a worthless faggot
>>
>>40483882
Nope never. Maybe when I was younger but that coulda been canker sores don't remember anymore. Most people get it from relatives or sharing drinks, it's not exactly an STD.

Don't worry about khhv bruv were all gonna make it
>>
>>40483926
just go to a tanning bed
>>
>>40483949
This shit works like that without tanning? just changes it ? I assumed you tanned with it but never really looked into it
>>
With Anavar, 50mg is 5 tabs, do you have them in the morning all up? Or spread throughout day? Pre or post workout? Empty stomach? First use of orals.
>>
File: muhdikk.jpg (26KB, 238x524px) Image search: [Google]
muhdikk.jpg
26KB, 238x524px
>>40484404
Ideally you want your blood levels consistent. If it's 5 I would spread them throughout the day but maybe a like 2-3 pw.
It isn't going to make a huge difference tho
>>
File: 1479292907900.png (36KB, 865x526px) Image search: [Google]
1479292907900.png
36KB, 865x526px
>buy scalp oil meme kit
>realize most of them make for a great lubricant
>>
>>40484070
>were all gonna make it
Idk bro. I have this intense fear of STDs and don't trust women. I've caught more than one woman that wanted to have sex with me in a lie about the amount of unprotected partners and partner count in general. And all of them did unprotected BJs (not always within a LTR). So I guess your predicament just touched a nerve.

Maybe the STD paranoia is something I'll have to "get over" if I want to have sex in this lifetime given that I'm not getting any younger but hey I hear internet stories of guys finding 23 year old qt virgins so until I do get over that fear I'm gonna believe in those stories.

HSV can travel to your spine and the symptoms there are fucking terrifying. I don't know why it's not discussed more often.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/553327_3
>HSV-2 can also cause monophasic or recurrent brainstem encephalitis and myelitis

http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/795486
>Herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2) infection is responsible for significant neurological morbidity, perhaps more than any other virus.
>Virtually any part of the neuraxis may be affected by this virus, including the retina, brain, brainstem, cranial nerves, spinal cord, and nerve roots.

Shit travels from the peripheral nerves to more central areas like the spinal cord and/or brain stem and causes all sorts of nasty symptoms. And it's not just HSV2. Can happen with HSV1 too (see medscape article).

Not judging you or anyone but it just annoys me when I hear the "herpes is harmless everyone has it so don't worry about it k" meme pushed on TV and in different aspects of culture (not blaming you for this in the slightest, btw).
>>
>>40484504
STD's are such a meme, bro.
Besides like AIDS, the only major pain of an std is either:
1- solid proof you cheated on a girl
2- getting a friendly q tip into your dick
My days of fucking everything are over, having one girl is a great thing I've learned.
>>
File: 1482575558921.jpg (178KB, 1095x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1482575558921.jpg
178KB, 1095x1274px
>>40484504
>not being part of the future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3q2mXDSqRU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz3ovutYJtg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu5Vw_j-7aY

plebian please. also thanks for the links
>>
>>40484072
did you miss the >skin cancer part?
>>
>>40484553
>My days of fucking everything are over, having one girl is a great thing I've learned.
Yeah, I kinda started my sexual "career" knowing that having one girl was my end game but came to find that all the ones available to me by the time I became sexually aware (very late by some standards, at 24) were not on the same wavelength by a long shot. Oh well.

>Besides like AIDS
Well how do you get over the possibility that this grill is HIV infected and is not yet manifested with AIDS? I know the transmission rates if you're doing the penetrating are really low, but still. I might just be a lost cause so don't take my words too seriously. I just lurk because I've seen some people here pursuing the roid-monk life and I find it very aesthetic, and just got /triggered/ by STD talk since it's probably my #1 phobia when it comes to grills.
>>
File: sex is evil.png (119KB, 577x477px) Image search: [Google]
sex is evil.png
119KB, 577x477px
>>40484675
>the possibility that this grill is HIV infected
I don't mean the current grill you're with BTW. Just a generic girl that you are making a decision to have sex with at any given moment.

>>40484557
kek. I figured you'd enjoy the links. I would only want to be sexually involved with a woman if it led to a LTR sort of thing. For some reason waifus never appealed to me although I fit the textbook demographic for the person who would be enchanted by their charms. Lately I've been thinking that sexual desire itself is a meme.
>>
File: 1465058560018.jpg (270KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1465058560018.jpg
270KB, 1024x1448px
>>40484724
due to my shity schedule at work i can care less right now.

love isnt a meme entirely but sex can be.
just get yourself a women that'll last you a life time until you find a women you'll love until the kids move out.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EWJSBA0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
>>40482617
It's because white women who fuck black men are traditionally considered low class. It's not about dick size insecurity as they wouldn't look down on her for fucking a white guy with a big dick.
>>
> post on Reddit once
> "We have removed your comment for potential source talk"

>>40484774
And they are fat druggies
>>
>>40484504
>Can
>Can
>Can
>Not Will

Chill bro, that's no way to live. STDs are meme scares they aren't a big deal in the grand scheme of things and it's rare having true complications let alone even contracting them
>>
>>40484675
I am fascinated by this phenomenon.

I seriously can't believe how often it is we get posters like you. Waaaaay more common than it should be.

(This isn't me talking you down, just an observation).
>>
You know how ugly some of you roidmonkies are when you've been lifting and pinning for years and can't get a girl without >HERPES
>>
>>40484504
>Maybe the STD paranoia is something I'll have to "get over"
?? there's nothing to get over, it's a real threat

some people think chlamydia just blows over with some antibiotics but women have a 50% chance of becoming sterile after getting chlamydia. All STDs are serious. You can be a carrier of HPV as a male and there is no test for it in men, so you wouldn't even know it. And HPV is a leading cause of cervical cancer in women.
>>
>>40484724
>That image

Two off the top of my head: Benjamin Franklin and Albert Einstein.

Genghis Khan was also a bretty influential dude, and something like 5% of all Asians are descended from him.

Sounds like justification/rationalization for their fear of women.
>>
>>40484675
As long as the girl doesn't drug up with needles, or hangs with prison guys your chances are very very unlikely. cough coal burners cough.
But if you hang with a girl who remotely cares about you, she would tell you if she has something especially AIDS.
Also std's clear in like a week so most the time it's cleared before they go slutting around.
Doug Standhope does a comedy bit about having herpes, it's pretty telling, like "hey man I have my fun fuck you guys for missing out"
I'm tellin ya, the best is just having one cool chick you can just fuck all the time and be happy with. Fuck all the bars n clubs n tinder all that chase
>>
>MY SOURCE IS DILLY DALLYING FOR 2 WEEKS NOW

FUCK
>>
>>40484833
virgins are guilblie with sex in any of its facets.

t. virgin doleing out dating advice to friends who dont know how to people watch or analyze situations where motive is the reason if it existing.
>>
>>40484504
>>40484724
Don't have sex with black chicks that's all I have to say. STD rates through the roof. In well-to-do suburban communities, STDs are almost exclusively a Black problem.
>>
>>40484843
I've fucked more models than you've jacked off to, virgin.
>>
>>40484857
I think that principle applies to nations better than individuals. Africans have the most sex, have no civilization. Arabs are obsessed with sex and anything related to it, only have anything because of oil.
>>
>>40483833
Alright so I left the gym early.

Got to my working weight for deadlift and it was just so shitty and grindy. My head could not get in the game at all.

I'm gonna eat a good dinner tonight. Load up on carbs and coffee tomorrow, lift my fucking face off, eat my cheat window, and psmf on Saturday after the fact.

Wish me luck tomorrow guys, I need to destroy those fucking weights.
>>
>>40484927
FWIW I fucking hated keto

I understand the science and don't disagree with it as a diet but for me personally it was a fucking nightmare. No energy no strength, moody af and my performance sucked. I needs ma carbs
>>
>>40484915
Bro and there's literally no statistics behind that at all, you're just spouting stereotypes off the top of your head.

>Arabs are more sex obsessed than other cultures-- uh huh
>Africa is the same throughout the whole continent
>Hundreds of different languages in a single country
>All the same

Poor people have more sex because there's not much else to do for entertainment. This is a well known and old.observation.
>>
>>40484822
>that's no way to live
Yeah, you're right. I know it's wrong, just don't know 100% how to think myself out of it. Am probably low T or something but am in too deep to try and change because in my worldview there's nothing wrong with me. I guess I'm just mad that the fairy tales aren't true but I have no one but myself to blame for believing that they WERE true, so I kinda just stew in whatever situation it is that I'm in.

>>40484849
Yep, I agree. But I mean it's something I have to "get over" if I want to live a "normal" life that isn't seen as overly cautious or risk-averse to most people. Not that I'm in a rush to do so (see above).

>>40484833
Yeah, I noticed a like-minded person posting, maybe a trip/name fag, idk. Ever since then I started lurking. Now I know more about roids and the male body's endocrine system then I ever thought I would haha. Do you guys ever get female roiders in here? I don't know a single thing about female hormones (except estrogen) and all that stuff.

>>40484857
Did Einstein fuck around a lot? I think the "freely" part of the statement is not meaningless. I bet that when he was doing a lot of his most important work he was not lacking sexual restraint (idk anything about him though). I think great men can achieve great things if they indulge in sex very moderately -I think Hitler recognized that if you look at his own life and his prescriptions for the conduct of the German people

>>40484876
>virgins are guilblie with sex in any of its facets.
What do you mean by this? I feel like I have less illusions about sex than people who look at it with rose-colored lenses due to being addicted to it

>>40484863
>she would tell you if she has something especially AIDS
>implying she would know that she's infected with HIV if it has not manifested symptoms
then there's the "window period" with it

>I'm tellin ya, the best is just having one cool chick you can just fuck all the time and be happy with

Not arguing there

>>40484894
kek
>>
>>40484953
Yeah pure keto is for sedentary types.

As an """athlete""" you're supposed to cycle in glycogen refeeds 1-2 times a week.
>>
File: ziVY5O1.png (907KB, 740x745px) Image search: [Google]
ziVY5O1.png
907KB, 740x745px
>>40484488
Coconut oil is the best.
>>
>>40484960
Bro Islamic culture is the most sex obsessed culture on earth. A man's honor is defined on lack of entry towards his wife/sister/daughter's vagina. A woman is literally defined by her vagina. There are brutal laws that enforce this.

And yeah, African countries are all shitholes that were better off with colonialism. By African I mean sub-saharan African aka black people. Just google teen pregnancy rates by race.
>>
>>40484488
what's the scalp oil meme kit pls respond
>>
>>40484967
Einstein cheated on his wife.

Julius Caesar was known for getting around, and also for being a genius.

Plenty of examples of great men who fucked like rabbits.

I bet you higher genetic fitness (if there was an unbiased measurement) would 100% be correlated with more sex.

The hurr durr abstinence is the only true accomplished path is inhereted from ascetics, who basically only managed being dirty and malnourished.

Sure there's some examples of philosophers that abstained, but that's more related to the fact they were extreme introverts, rather than sex being somehow intellectually draining (I mean... Really?)
>>
I did one injection of EQ and within two days I was feeling anxiety. Was keeping up with var and test; after a few days of dealing with that, I am feeling super cocky. I have a swag where I don't give a fuck. I am flirting with girls and I don't even care. Feels good, man.
>>
>>40484985
truly a high tier lube. it's even anti-bacterial.
>>
>>40484967
i mean virgins take anything sex related face value. black and white style. hence why dick size memes are the biggest reees on this site
>>
File: Goat-MEME.png (324KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
Goat-MEME.png
324KB, 600x439px
>you will never be a 75 year old virgin alone on his death bed saying '... Well at least I never had Chlamydia'
>>
>>40485017
That Ben Franklin was a total bro too.
>>40485032
Yeah I've read of people getting wild anxiety on eq.
Like guys afraid to go into a store to pay for their gas n shit.
I've ran it, nothing too high but never got that.
It did sort of decrease my libido which is a big no no for me.
>>
>>40484967
>What do you mean by this? I feel like I have less illusions about sex than people who look at it with rose-colored lenses due to being addicted to it
Someone who isn't as fried at me please invent a good mocking metaphor to show just how absurd this statement is.
>>
>>40485017
>I bet you higher genetic fitness (if there was an unbiased measurement) would 100% be correlated with more sex.
I think you're onto something. My shitty genetics have created a constitution that is pretty drained by orgasm, to the point where my refractory period feels like a few days. And I can sympathize with the thing I quoted. But I do understand that it might not be like that for everyone. I don't imagine someone like bimbo or masT has this issue.

Perhaps the reason philosophers are philosophers and ascetics are ascetics are because they had nothing going for them on the more material/sexual playing field and therefore turned inward (not to discount the value or their intellectual achievements, but more to explain why they pursued them).

>>40485043
Oh, gotcha. I used to be like that. I feel like I've got a little more "street smarts" than that since I've gotten to the right-before-sex stage with more than a single woman. I chickened out there so there are probably some things I am still gullible about (like the "myths" - according to normal people - that high body counts make you less likely to be a good LTR candidate and physical/psychological desensitization happening through repeated sexual practice).

>>40485087
I'll just stop posting. Sorry guys. I just got triggered by the STDs are no biggie meme and didn't mean to derail. I was silently lurking through the alex/glands debacle and hate the idea that I'm causing a disturbance on that level.
>>
>>40485111
>a disturbance on that level.
nah bro it aint that bad its just meme levels of retarded that your spouting.

fine to post links and explain yourself so long as you dont treat it as yourself being attack and rather treat it as your ideas being challenged is the only way to go about it.

this is normal convo long time lurker bro.
>>
>>40485111
I'm not bothered by your posting, but you do have to deal with me making fun of your irrational conclusions.

And you're not even close to the level of toxic those two are, you're not constantly spamming shitposts and low effort insults.
>>
>>40485111
It's boring making fun of noob steroid cycles every thread. People are just talking shit to you for funsies, calm down

What would it take for you to have sex with a stranger?
>>
>>40485111
>therefore turned inward
no what you forget to realize is that self improvement is an all encompassing ack of helping yourself out first. then when there is nothing to be learned while turning inwards you have to realize the problems your facing are outwards in your life and suddenly it becomes a goal to help others who affect your life positively and negatively.

it is the only way to truely be altrustic without being a cuck nu male, reason being is that you know what it realy takes to be strong, smart and disciplined and when you see others failing in that regards you either help them up or shun them for there unwillingness to learn what you've learned.

but unfinshed ideas of my own and none of it is truely original so its imperfect, but i will work on it.
>>
File: sexual subversion.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
sexual subversion.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
>>40485130
>>40485134
>>40485160

Thanks guys, I just know a lot of the long time trips kinda felt very strongly about keeping this thread on-topic and I want to respect that. My main board is /his/ and someone's tangents taking over a thread can be really fucking annoying there so I didn't want to be doing the same thing that I hate (especially on /fraud/ which is probably the best and most helpful general I've encountered on all of 4chan).

>grandpa
What do you think about pic related when it comes to the "myths" I mentioned >>40485111

>Joben
Easiest way would be them being a virgin, tbqh, but even then I would hesitate it to do it without knowing that I could see a future with her (due to concerns born out of pic related).

Other less stringent conditions would be at least putting on a show of being somewhat innocent and nervous/excited about sex. So maybe "playing virgin" but the fact remains that I find sexual "fatigue" born out of serving many tours of duty on the cock carousel to be really off-putting.

>>40485087
maybe you wouldn't be so fried if you didn't expel your seminal fluid so wantonly :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY

Ok that was a shitpost

>>40485232
Hmm, interesting. This would explain why Socrates took to teaching and Plato's later works involved administration related to laws and stuff. Might also explain why some people turn inwards later in life after living a fulfilling extroverted life in youth. Interesting theory.

But what of the ascetics who chase that life from the get-go and stick to it? Saints, monks etc. Do you just have no respect for them? Are they misguided?
>>
ive had some light cystic acne in my cheeks for over a year. the thing is that the pimples arent inflamed they are just raised. I suspect it is shit in my face tissues but not really infected. I dont know what is up but it drives me fucking nuts because I cant pop them without fucking up my face. I dont want to do topical cream because then I cant be in the sun and it also makes your face a lot worse for the first few months. I dont want to do accutane because of side effects and will delay the chin implant I want to get by a year. is antibiotics the way to go? any of you guys try it? I heard cortisone shots work too but ive never done it
>>
>>40485257
I'm 33 and have sex with 70-90 women. Almost all white, a few Asians and latina here and there. Fucked 15 year old virgins and 30 year old milfs and everything in between. Even one girl who was a "virgin" and only let me fuck her in the ass.

I've used condoms a handful of times in my life. Almost never.

I probably have HPV but no symptoms
I probably have HSV1 but no symptoms
I've definitely had the clap once
I was told I had the clap a 2nd time (no symptoms but took antibiotics anyways)

And that's it. Maybe I'm lucky but I've also been sexually irresponsible as fuck. Someone who doesn't fuck like crazy and who uses protection has an even lower chance of catching shit.

I know that's anecdotal as fuck but I just can't take STD fear mongering seriously with my experience.

Also, I hate that pic for a myriad of reasons I don't have time to get into right now. It's a nerd virgin wet dream ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES. Reality isn't like r9k my friend

Lastly. There's no such thing as off topic in /fraud/ and there sure as shit aren't any respectable trips in here kek
>>
>>40485291
I know people swear by nizoral shampoo for back and shoulder acne, something to try at least.

Maybe exfoliating scrubs? Just shooting ideas out
>>
File: 1475469806181.jpg (2MB, 2990x2966px) Image search: [Google]
1475469806181.jpg
2MB, 2990x2966px
>>40485257
>the best and most helpful general I've encountered on all of 4chan

that's because honesty is fueled by hatred and 4chan is the incarnation of our desires. All things will be solved if you ask in the right place and time.

>myths
i realy dont care for your myths since im a virgin but someone else will anwser it with proper backing.

>that youtube link
muh dick, my favorite character to reflect upon, i will be that manly one day.

>Are they misguided?
no such thing buddy, there all gay and retarded and there actions affect our outlooks on life. keep in mind that no one is without damage when peoples actions are in play.

>>40485291
500mg of DIM mixed together with skin cream or handantizer every single day and applied to the chest and neck and you can kiss your acne good by

look up bulksupplements on amazon and you'll get what you need.

itll drop your E2 so adjust the dosage according to how dry your joints get.
>>
How common is balding on gear?
Is it just one of those side-effects that some few people get or is it more common?
Over 10%?
My hair is literally the only thing keeping me somehow decent looking fit guy
>>
>>40485455
If balding isn't in your genes you won't bald. If it is you will.

If you're gonna be bald one day anyways might as well get it over with and be jacked instead of weak with a comb over.
>>
>>40485308
>>40485342
Are you guys on gear btw? I've read some posts here about high cortisol and low testosterone and its mental effects. And yes there's that r9k screencap that I never saved where it talks about cortisol basically eating your brain and driving you crazy. Biology research is not my strong suit by far so I don't know much about it but do you think my issues could be solved by just becoming more sexually aware/motivated?

Like do you guys unironically believe your positions? For me, from the outside, it seems like the "normalcy" of sex and the "inherent goodness" of a woman's character on some level are non-negotiable to you, and you guys are kind of discarding the evidence that doesn't seem to jive with it. Which is fine. I just don't have those criteria, perhaps due to inadequate sex drive?

Wondering how I get from where I am to where you are. Is it all chemical? Or do I have to think my way out of it?

Someone mentioned r9k earlier. I am unlike r9k because I think they love their predicament on some level. I am open to change. I just haven't found a compelling reason to leave this equilibrium I've found.
>>
>>40485321
>>40485342
thanks for the tips. Anyone know if it is ok to take antibiotics while on a cycle?
>>
>>40484257
>this guys results in 4 weeks

>>>>>5 hours tanning between first and second pic, 4 hours between 2nd and 3rd pic.

when i was reading about this shit i saw brorumors that if you just take it and dont tan, your skin just turns like darker grey. so i am not gonna risk it. hitting a tanning bed either tomorrow or day after
>>
File: DHEA AND DMSO.png (102KB, 1889x402px) Image search: [Google]
DHEA AND DMSO.png
102KB, 1889x402px
>>40485489
>I've read some posts here about high cortisol and low testosterone and its mental effects

im the one who memes DHEA benefits becuase of its anti coritzol effects and the fact that its better than natty supplements if your not ready to roid.

that and peak is doing research since is far more scientifc than myself.

PRAISE KEK FOR PEAK PERFORMANCE

> you think my issues could be solved
fucking hardly it'll atleast fix half your mental issues. the other half is you learning the ropes of life and becoming more alpha as you take control of it.

>Like do you guys unironically believe your positions?
with my CERN posting yes, but with everything else in my life its adaptable and amoral in basis.

heres my pasta for you to wrap your head around.

i have to pretend to be an anime villan character to be good at public speaker, and i have to pretend to be an anime waifu to be good at lifting

the waifu play is the idea that your fighting to keep your image of your waifu in your head when you lift to distract you away from the pain.

not only that its a higher and impossible ideal that one day you will be so good as a human being, self improvement wise, that maybe just maybe shell magically take you away to her land and marry you.

its impossible to the point that the only comparison is the ideal of having the perfect body

you can attribute that delusion to anything so long as its impossible and you still hope for it to be possible.

normies wont ever understand that we reach so far and above our goals, that not even savants could understand our motivations behind our actions.
-
but multiple sources, never one, always many, not just a few, just keep your ideas in view and you'll see what you may have never known
>>
>>40485477
tfw hairline has receded approximately 0% after all of this tren and dbol
>>
>>40485321
why dont you people just take fucking accutane? you are probably spending 5x as much money on these stupid ass gimmicks that dont even work
>>
>>40485584
I am getting chin augmentation because im a chinlet and I would have to wait a year after I stop taking it to get the surgery done because it will causes enormous scarring
>>
>>40485618
>I am getting chin augmentation

just take HGH and Tren for a couple years and hopefuly you'll spend less on that than you would on that shity meme tier surgery
>>
>>40485540
>i have to pretend to be an anime villan character to be good at public speaker, and i have to pretend to be an anime waifu to be good at lifting
>the waifu play is the idea that your fighting to keep your image of your waifu in your head when you lift to distract you away from the pain.
>not only that its a higher and impossible ideal that one day you will be so good as a human being, self improvement wise, that maybe just maybe shell magically take you away to her land and marry you.
Jesus Christ

What the fuck man.
>>
>>40485618
oh yeah speaking of that kind of stuff

hgh makes you heal so fucking fast. i cut myself pretty bad on my arm a few days ago, and it is like holy shit. in ~3 days it is almost fully healed, whereas before it would take me like literally 2 weeks to heal this much.
>>
>>40485637

wtf... about to cringe and fucking kill myself........ wtf....
>>
>>40485637
its over coming reality with autism. its truly the only way to become an alpha male in today's age.

you may fight to save yuropoor from the muzzies but ill prepare for my waifu here and now.
>>
>>40485539
That's not gonna happen. It just upregulates your melanocytes. In order to turn dark grey you'd need to literally develop an entirely new skin pigment.
>>
>>40485539
>your skin just turns like darker grey
It might take the focus off the glands though :^)

>>40485540
I like your pasta. I do similar mind-games to motivate myself to do things that are unpleasant. On some level though I suspect that my issues are not just from "not being alpha enough" because I associate being alpha with having a bit of stubbornness in your own positions.

I will try the DHEA thing you linked. Interesting stuff. I have heard DHEA is usually something old people take, seems like test is what most people looking for the drastic mental/physical effects take.

Have you noticed mental changes/shifts after using DHEA?

>>40485308
>70-90 women
Do you have any regrets? The stuff that really scares me is the stuff I read on fit and sometimes r9k about how a khv kisses 1 girl and catches something.

Also I feel like I would feel so sad if I took a girl's virginity but didn't stay in a relationship with her. Does that make sense? Like I've ruined her potential fitness as a long term mate for some other man.
>>
File: 5331367-3297802163-64660.jpg (56KB, 350x434px) Image search: [Google]
5331367-3297802163-64660.jpg
56KB, 350x434px
>>40485637
>>40485655
I personally take inspiration from shounen anime characters.

Those fuckers kept going through way worse shit than I've faced, and never stopped believing.
>>
>>40485632
I dont think HGH would fix a receded chin
>>
>>40485686
Please don't have sex.
>>
File: 2002_morlocks_warrior.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
2002_morlocks_warrior.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>40485540
>>40485697
Reposting

Im gonna relay to you guys a game I play in my head for when I need psyching up for heavy lifts.

You guys know the story of the Time Machine by H.G. Wells?

Well in the story, humanity split into two groups. The friendly childlike Eloi, and the grotesque Morlocks. The Eloi were vegetarian, and the Morlocks ate the Eloi.

I'm the motherfucking Morlock. That barbell Im ripping up is just a group of little eloi trying to get away. But they won't. I'm going to rip them apart and eat them. I'm going to gnaw on their fucking bones and eat their warm flesh. Because I'm a fucking predator, the king of everything I lay eyes on. And all the weak minded fat scrawny fuckers around me are my dinner.

Because I'm the motherfucking Morlock.
>>
File: 1479555252926.png (158KB, 1177x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479555252926.png
158KB, 1177x600px
>>40485686
> I associate being alpha with having a bit of stubbornness in your own positions.

you must be like atleast 15 years old to post something that feels this unsure of yourself.

reach for a higher goal and improve upon all facets on your life and you will be alpha male. if your stubborn then you might be right in your postion, theres nothing wrong with that but dont think of that as the only means to being alpha.

>Have you noticed mental changes/shifts after using DHEA?

not being a tired sad cuck is one of them.

>>40485714
but grills only want that body babby.
>>
>>40485748
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOsck7jYUsE

t. you
>>
>>40485737
i dont think you need to worry about that

>>40485756
yeah nothing alpha like lifting while imagining marrying a fucking anime character right...
>>
>>40485737
:(
>>
>>40485737
wait are you back on tren
>>
File: 160908.jpg (48KB, 384x380px) Image search: [Google]
160908.jpg
48KB, 384x380px
>>40485764
Cannibalism is the ultimate of masculine destructive consuming energy. You ensure the future resources belong to you, and sustain youself on the physical expression of their life force.

There have been many exophagic cannibal cultures throughout history, and almost without exception they are the strongest, smartest, and most feared.
>>
>>40485772
ayyy lmao you working on the girls in college at all ?
>>
>>40485809
i like your edge keep it sharp.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyhOTbmCLY
>>
File: joedelaney.jpg (148KB, 1080x958px) Image search: [Google]
joedelaney.jpg
148KB, 1080x958px
What is this guy on?

Tren?
Test?
>>
File: cheapass.png (207KB, 1202x298px) Image search: [Google]
cheapass.png
207KB, 1202x298px
just did my first razor-shave of my head

feels comfy desu

w2c beard gains so I can become a walking meme

>unrelated

who here /intofemaletaste/ and can tell me if this is shit or not? I'm cheap and don't do nice looking shit

>inb4 get a bigger budget

I could realistically go up to like 10-12k but she prefers the idea of a tattoo for a ring anyway, this is more of just a formality, but I don't want to go total fucking cheap and get a small wire band or something

>>40485809
I've always wondered how human flesh tastes t b h
>>
>>40485489
Yes I'm on gear. Test and orals only, cruising now.

Yes I was around for that cortisol discussion and believe that could be your problem. I've always said that people with high cortisol and low T behave certain ways (overanalyzing and worrying and skinnyfat etc) and then peek posted that study confirming my beliefs.

I don't BELIEVE my position... I've experienced it. I've lived it. There's no belief needed. I know that a lot of women are retards but that doesn't change anything. I still love them. I still love having sex with them. I still love dating them. There are so many "good ones" out there who have had all kinds of sex. The "studies" you posted aren't evidence of anything. Like I said, I don't have time to go into why I hate that pic but the vast majority of it isn't causative it's correlative and that's bullshit science.

Two virgins stay together forever because they're gross and ugly while a hot couple has more options and therefore has more sex. Wow amazing discovery!

>Do I have to think my way out of it
You sure as shit don't need to do any more thinking on the topic that's for damn sure.
>>
>>40485833
tbol obviously
>>
>>40485834
get a fake diamond ring, shes to dumb to know.

human flesh supposedly tastes like veal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BosZxa1bYcE
>>
File: BmQuWroCEAIz_5K.jpg (28KB, 599x424px) Image search: [Google]
BmQuWroCEAIz_5K.jpg
28KB, 599x424px
>>40485489

R9k mindset is a fucking joke. It's self defeatist and a guidebook on how to be a loser.

When given a challenge of throwing 5 balls into a bucket from any distance you want, people behave 3 ways:

1: They stand right on top of the bucket and make all 5 shots. They are afraid to fail.
This is Alex
>OMG GUISE LOOK HOW AMAZING I AM

2. They stand far enough away that it's and challenge.
That is me
>Aw man, I only made 3/5 but at least I made a few... Ill try again

3. They stand impossibly far away and miss all of them. They are also afraid to fail
This is r9k and probably you
>Ha I didn't even try anyways... I knew I wasn't going to make any. This challenge was dumb I didn't even want to do it

This is the equivalent of calling a pretty chick a whore and expecting to find some timid virgin gf. You're protecting yourself from failure and rejection by setting yourself up in impossible circumstances.
>Ha! Like I would even want that whore with all of her pretty whore make up and nice clothes! She's probably full of herself and had STDs anyways

It's a loser mindset that never does anything but keep you in your safe space so you never have to try so you never have to feel failure or rejection.
>>
>>40485813
well my face is better enough that i am above average easily again

except that is still a shit 0/10 to me compared to how i was before, a 9/10 or 10/10 M O D E L

so i think i accidentally pissed this girl off today tho by ignoring her and then kind of uhh practically slamming a door in her face then speedwalking away after i held it open for someone else because i didnt want her to talk to me. lol.
>>
>>40485834
I've read that the Papau New Guinea endocannibal cultures describe it as like boar.

Look up "the long pork."

>>40485831
>The Androphagi, whom we have previously mentioned as dwelling ten days' journey beyond the Borysthenes, according to the account of Isigonus of Nicæa, were in the habit of drinking out of human skulls, and placing the scalps, with the hair attached, upon their breasts, like so many napkins.
Even the Scythians were afraid of the cannibal steppe nomads.
>>
>>40485834
>just did my first razor-shave of my head
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK DONT PUT THAT IMAGE IN MY FUCKING HEAD

THANK GOD I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GET 500 FUCKING HAIR TRANSPLANTS IF THE NEED ARISES

>>40485874
>>When given a challenge of throwing 5 balls into a bucket from any distance you want, people behave 3 ways:

i would do between #2 and #3 without really thinking about it and get them all in anyway
>>
>>40485834
>anything under a ct for a wedding ring

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Fr though just ask her what kind of ring she would want hypothetically. Ex fiancé wanted princess cut so that's what I got her.

Also

WEW, 16 hours until I'm on a plane to France and the fucking truck driver supposed to pick up my bike isn't showing up. Fucking kill me.
>>
>>40485878
> i was before, a 9/10 or 10/10 M O D E L

i remeber when i was skinny and good looking. being fat and stressed out did a number on my youthful look.

you'll get better.

> i didnt want her to talk to me
you forget that she has friends and you need the extra connecitons so you can date her friends but whateves it was blunt as shit.
>>40485899
>Even the Scythians were afraid of the cannibal steppe nomads.

your not wrong in your edgyness
see
>>40485856
>>
>>40485917
no offense it is not personal but after reading that shit you just typed up there, which was the most cringe worthy autistic garbage i have ever seen, i cannot take anything you say seriously
>>
File: 1478797767029.jpg (122KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478797767029.jpg
122KB, 640x640px
>>40485874
good comparisons

>>40485856
>>40485899

I could dig being a cannibal, veal and boar are fucking delicious, more partial to veal though

>tfw still need to learn to hunt but /notime/

its a sad sort of feel

>>40485906
it's so comfy though

>don't have to worry about washing hair in the shower
>get to run my hands over smooth comfy head all the time
>hats feel 10/10 soft
>no more bed head
>no more hat/helmet hair
>no combing
>no more of that annoying fucking shit when a hair droops down or falls out and flies right into your goddamn eye

>>40485910
She really doesn't care, I asked her and she basically said "you could buy me a cheap chinese ring for all I care, it's not important." she just wants a tattoo for it anyway

I'm just doing it as a formality, really, it's more for me, kek. I just don't want to buy something that looks like shit
>>
>>40485917
You're applying edgy incorrectly. I'm not trying to be cool or impressive.

Cannibalism is, again, the ultimate in masculine destructive energy. It symbolizes total domination of the enemy, and assimilation of his life essence. To channel those thoughts gives you agressive energy. You can jump your adrenaline up thinking of a life and death battle of wills, where the loser gets devoured.

Maybe not for you though, little Eloi. Maybe it only works for those destined to become the Morlock.
>>
>>40485686
You're literally the only one who cares about virginity.

Do I feel bad for dicking some chick??? Are you seriously asking me this? Why would I ever feel bad for consensual sex??? You and r9k are the only people who even talk or think about virginity or the sexual fitness of themselves and others.

And those stories are all probably LARPing. More nerd virgin support groups protecting themselves in their safe spaces.

I'm going HAM on your posts I'm sorry. It's just so god damn frustrating to have a man, who seems smart and who seems at least semi sociable, to be this completely unmasculine. No offense.

I've had similar talks with a few friends of mine in the past that are just always in their head or insecure or blah blah. It's frustrating watching this happen when we are the most powerful people on the planet. We run shit. We can own women and crush other men and rule the entire animal kingdom with nothing but our hands and our intellect and raw masculinity.....

Meanwhile you think you'd be sad after having sex with a virgin.

Just makes me want to run my head through a wall, m8. I yell because I care.
>>
>>40481546
Lmao. I finished with a 3.0 gpa not giving a single fuck in school. Now I'm 26 and have a 150 K a year consuming job. They never once asked for my gpa.

School is a joke. It's a big money grab. Literally nothing I learned I apply now.

Also just finished my first ever cycle that had anavar in it as an oral and I love I way more than winny
>>
>>40485953
>>it's so comfy though
ok

>>40485686
>The stuff that really scares me is the stuff I read on fit and sometimes r9k about how a khv kisses 1 girl and catches something.
why do i even come here anymore honestly, how the fuck is this a steroid thread. you would expect people to have some fucking balls and not be more fucking retarded than faggots who play video games and watch anime

>inb4 i play video games. nope. cant even do that anymore, makes me sick
>>
>>40482617
holy cuck
>>
>>40482617
>would you fuck a hooker
yes
>would you fuck a hooker who has been fucked in the ass by dolphins pigs and alligators
wtf no
>>
File: dank meme wtf.jpg (558KB, 1843x1139px) Image search: [Google]
dank meme wtf.jpg
558KB, 1843x1139px
>>40485993
>>School is a joke. It's a big money grab.

tell that to my hgh
>>
>>40485809
You need to watch Ravenous.
Go now and watch it
>>
>>40485953
Can't go wrong with a princess cut dooder, plus it's cheap as all getup for a 1.5 ct ring and looks nice.

I got a 1.2 with .3 of trimming for ~$800
>>
>>40482617
This is why i'm so happy that trump's president. You fucking liberal cucks never cease to amaze me
>>
>>40485939
>which was the most cringe worthy autistic garbage i have ever seen

its unironicly my ideals. thanks buddy thats exactly what i wanted to hear. i feel like its succeed 100% , i put my soul into that pasta i wanted to hit all the feels on the spectrum.

>i cannot take anything you say seriously
im surprised anybody does. to me its just a standard not to treat things seriously.

good luck on the girls though. i know your not ugly.
>>40485993
thats the spirit

>>40486083
you on 4 or 8 IU of black tops a day ?

did you get your hunger back ?
>>
File: 1348974826994.jpg (28KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
1348974826994.jpg
28KB, 300x351px
>>40485834
>cheap

I spent 1/3 of that and my wife loves it.
>>
>>40486304
10 iu eod but word is black tops are overdosed by 50% and has been confirmed by bloods (but not my batch)

So probably more like 15 iu eod

And my first injection of melanotan 2 was yesterday. When i tried to eat i would start feeling literally like i was gonna vomit, wound up having less than 1k cals yesterday. Todays injection wasnt nearly as bad, so i guess i am used to it already. No appetite but i can force it now without vomiting
>>
>>40486425
What about your wifes son xd
>>
>>40486433
>So probably more like 15 iu eod
thought you would've droped it by quite a bit but considering black tops nature i would see your reasoning.

idk shit about growth hormone im just asking lol.

>wound up having less than 1k cals yesterday
just eat 2lbs of shrimp its like 12$ for 200 grams of protien and its around 800 calories. that and a multivitamin.
>>
File: 1475192777458.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475192777458.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>mfw literally hundreds of people on /fit/ have gotten trolled by these generals into actually taking steroids
>>
File: 1484342021645.png (108KB, 410x236px) Image search: [Google]
1484342021645.png
108KB, 410x236px
>>40486440
5 months to go, thanks for asking
>>
>>40483018
What was her name, I think i know this girl
>>
>>40486425
teach me your ways

>>40486504
tell me it mang I'll let you know if it's her
>>
>>40481351
anjela white makes me want to masturbate

whys clothed pornstars hotter than naked ones
>>
>>40486526
Shannon?
>>
>>40486472
mfw your mom got trolled into not actually aborting you
>>
>>40486536
nah not her matey sorry, starts with a B
>>
Never cruised before always pctd. Just started a blast off a cruise how long til I test is at full effects. Was cruising at 125mg and blasting at 500mg
>>
>>40486545
You just relieved me of some serious stress, this girl/ass/room in this pic is identical to my current gfs
>>
>>40486526
>teach me your ways

Get a woman who cares more about having the ring than what it's made of.
>>
>>40486617
>Get a woman who cares more about having the ring than what it's made of.

Well shit. That's a solid fucking quote.
>>
If lee priest takes roids to cut why can't a first timer
>>
>>40486617
>>40486674
she does, kek, she just wants a tattoo, I'm the traditional fag who wants to get her a ring
>>
>>40486692
>she just wants a tattoo

Time to apply the pimp hand. I don't know about you but I've basically never seen a woman whose ink didn't detract from her appeal.

>>40486674
Thanks m8
>>
>>40486744
nah not like some random ass tattoo, a tattooed band instead of a ring. Can't take it off and it's always visible that way.
>>
>>40486764
Plenty of guys who work with machinery get that done. You could meet her in the middle and get a traditional wedding band instead.
>>
File: 1483981345432.gif (438KB, 414x532px) Image search: [Google]
1483981345432.gif
438KB, 414x532px
>>40485834
Literally a mail order bride
>>
>>40486692
She sounds pretty chill Slav

>>40486744
>>40486784
The machinery thing is pretty cool.

Im a sucker for tasteful tats, but somehow Ive never dated a girl with one, only banged them. I have tattoos so maybe non tatted girls are attracted to tats, and vice versa?

>>40486764
I was running through the Arnold schedule and Slav, make sure you dont miss Friday nights....Chess. There is a chess competition apparently....
>>
>>40485990
Hey man, you're good people, first time I've seen somebody try to give advice to someone in that predicament and not have it be all disinterested platitudes.
>>
File: freshqtczgf.jpg (90KB, 1195x721px) Image search: [Google]
freshqtczgf.jpg
90KB, 1195x721px
>>40486789
2017 YEAR OF SLAVIC FAMILY

MARRY --> BREED

>in4 my ancestors smile upon me; can you say the same?

>>40486808
>chess at the arnold

I'd pay to watch two juiced up sikk cunts in a chess battle royale
>>
>>40486744
I like tatoos but I'm too poor to get them, plus I'm too far from my final form they'd get fucked up quick.
>>
> be on keto
> all food tastes awful
> can't even wash down with milk
> a-at l-least I'll look like a Greek god
>>
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/of-whooshes-and-squishy-fat.html/

Anyone speak for the truth in this?

I've been looking really puffy lately and my lower belly has actually looked worse than usual, despite maintaining a very strong kcal deficit.

Hoping it's just water retention from lipid hydrolysis and I'm not being wishful and ignoring high e2 or something, kek
>>
>>40487158
The fuck are you eating man?

Food is awesome on keto

>Thai drumstick curry with obscene amounts of cayenne and coconut milk
>Dry rubbed ribs
>Skirt steak marinated in fresh lime juice
>>
>>40487005
>literally buying some crazy slavic woman

Use your connects to get me a young Chinese girl

>>40487171
Its true
>>
File: 1460096520405.png (35KB, 876x324px) Image search: [Google]
1460096520405.png
35KB, 876x324px
fuck bros, i think i'm gonna die.

these are the results of a recent lipid test i got. if you read that reddit post mentioned here yesterday[1], you'll see my levels are the same as this dude on var who freaked out so hard he made a blog about it warning everyone. I am over the end of the "that's fucking high" range on everything. Tomorrow will be pin #3 of my first cycle of TestE/500mg. Should I [A]bort, [R]etry, [I]gnore? I can't tell if the test is the reason my HDL is crashed. yes, test will lower HDL, but is 1.5 weeks enough time for that? will it get worse? i'm freaked that my doctor will start sniffing around now. i asked to be put on Lipitor (cholesterol drug which lowers LDL). I am trying to figure out if there is an interaction risk with that. What strikes me is that I don't see much mention of bodybuilders using statins to control cholesterol/lipid issues. Usually guys will take something (e.g. TUDCA) to offset negative sides of certain compounds, but I never see statins mentioned. Maybe because they have sides of their own?

If you don't see me post again, I had a heart attack because I wouldn't give up sticking test in my butt.
[1] https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/1ozurh/holy_cholesterol_my_advice_for_all_the_beginners/
>>
>>40487419
what are you on
>>
File: 1471829427786.jpg (73KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471829427786.jpg
73KB, 720x480px
>>40487419
So let me follow up and explain a big reason WHY my shit is garbage, I fell for the keto meme. You can see in my past tests I wasnt always in the danger zone. Well, I've been doing keto for the last month and a half trying to cut in time to start this cycle. Prolly gonna stop eating 400% the RDA of saturated fat (MCT oil) starting tomorrow.

Fuck.
>>
>>40485847
>high cortisol and low T behave certain ways (overanalyzing and worrying and skinnyfat etc)

This is me in many aspects of life outside of women too. Ugh. I will have to look into this maybe with the DHEA thing linked earlier.

> a lot of women are retards but that doesn't change anything. I still love them.

Yeah man I see what you're saying. I was at the gym just now and tried to see this stuff from your point of view (I had seen your post on my phone). It's kinda like if someone had never driven a car, or only driven shitty cars, and went on a crusade against cars and swore off cars saying they're shitty death traps because "look at all the accidents out there." Meanwhile RACECAR DRIVERS (or in the women case CHADS) like everyone here in /fraud/ have no problem with cars because they know the risks and can manage them expertly. That analogy kinda just opened this whole issue up to me for some reason and I think your post catalyzed that.

>>40485874
I didn't see this post b4 but it reminds me of something I've noticed myself doing at the supermarket. There are some employees that I always see there who I am sorta friendly with. But I never say "hi" to them first. Because a few times they were too busy and didn't say hi back. So I just always poker face until they say "hi" and then I open up and shoot the shit with them a little. But it's sorta just a defense mechanism like the #3 category. Keep your guard way way up so you can never get hit. I get what you're saying and I do appreciate the care that's behind these posts. It shows.

With women what's happening also is I'm just fucking intimidated because I'm just so far behind experience-wise. I could get into the fucked up dynamics that manifest as a result but there's nothing really I can do about it so maybe the way to play is "fake it til you make it?"

>>40485990
>I yell because I care.
No I see that dude, and it's very much appreciated.
>>
>>40487443
lol wow are you fucking retarded, you have lipids that bad not even blasting? wtf?
>>
sup
>>
>>40487460
Hi
>>
>>40487467
whats new?
>>
>>40487486
this is now fraud

>>40485637
>>40485637
>>40485637
>>40485637
>>40485637
>>
File: ohXi6NE.png (7KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
ohXi6NE.png
7KB, 112x112px
>>40487432
>>40487419
>Tomorrow will be pin #3 of my first cycle of TestE/500mg
>>
>>40487501
I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed..
>>
File: 1484705378545.png (1MB, 1540x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484705378545.png
1MB, 1540x1200px
>>40487533
ayyy still butter than your peanut spread. XD
>>
>>40487419
>>40487443
your LDL was just as bad 10 months ago and your HDL was within margin of error also 10 months ago

there's something incredibly wrong with your diet/your body and it's not the testosterone you're sticking in your butt
>>
File: 1484855572718.jpg (52KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1484855572718.jpg
52KB, 720x405px
>>40487560
it's genetic. my dad says he has the same thing. Lipitor cut his levels in half.
> thanks for telling me now dad
>>
>>40487553
>ayyy still butter than your peanut spread. XD
wut
>>
File: 1487477792323.jpg (1MB, 460x3770px) Image search: [Google]
1487477792323.jpg
1MB, 460x3770px
>>40487419
>>40487443
>>40487573

I'm not an expert on lipid maintenance outside of some posts by bimbo that I've read. Not sure how keto can/would affect lipids, so keep asking if you aren't satisfied with your own analyses. But I did read somewhere (you should double check and do some research into this) that a lot of statins can cause CoQ-10 deficiencies that can weaken the heart and just lead to negative outcomes in general especially when taken long term. I'm not sure if all you need to do to mitigate that is just supplement CoQ-10 but it's something worth looking into.

Quick google search shows at least one guy who thinks CoQ supplementation is essential while you're on statins:
http://www.drsinatra.com/coq10-facts-what-you-should-know/

Best of luck to you - I hope you get your stuff sorted.

Oh and just thought of another thing that I read when doing some research on NASH (I've mentioned this before in connection with androgen/estrogen mediation of lipid homeostasis - aka NAFLD). PPAR-delta agonist drugs usually have a pretty good effect on your lipid profile - reducing LDL and increasing HDL.

GW 501516 is a ppar-delta agonist and seems to have those benefits as well. http://atvb.ahajournals.org/content/32/9/2289

Only problem is that according to Cap there is no more legit GW being made, but I've seen some clearnet sites with some stock (but can't personally vouch for any of them). Just something to keep in mind when you're assembling a toolbox to fight these problems.

>>40485342
That's a beautiful pic related grandpa.
>>
File: 1487725928166.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1487725928166.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>40487598
Oh and inb4:
>but GW gives u cancer bc that one study that gave rats high dose GW for 2 years showed cancer growth in existing cancer cell lines
>but GW gives u cancer bc if it didn't GSK would be making it and you're not saying you're smarter than GSK are you?
>>
>>40487526
how about stop being a fat fuck? i literally had better values than you after tren
>>
>>40487636
doesnt everything give you cancer ? i dont realy trust all the NCBI published research papers because i often see another NCBI paper point to how wrong the one you just read was.
>>
>>40487636
Sounds like you're saying you are though.
>>
>>40487598
>Just something to keep in mind when you're assembling a toolbox to fight these problems.
a toolbox consisting of actual food instead of 24/7 burger joints but taking it off the bread so its "keto"
>>
>>40487655
literally not me

I just know how to read
>>
someone make a new thread plss
>>
Am I going to regret 2lbs a week fat loss? Going strict keto right now. Will probably stay on keto for the entire diet.

I'm natty but won't be after the diet
>>
>>40487764
Why does scooby lye about being natty?
>>
>>40487763
peaks here ill let him have the honors.

>>40487764
you'll be fine, its not hard to gain the weight back and muscle loss is just as temporary
>>
>>40487787
Jerrbears
>>
File: gw-tox.png (415KB, 610x1037px) Image search: [Google]
gw-tox.png
415KB, 610x1037px
>>40487665
Kek I can see how it comes across that way. I'm just saying there is more that goes into a drug company's decision about whether or not to try and bring a drug to market (and jump through all the hoops to get FDA approval without getting slapped with restrictive labeling - a death knell for some types of drugs) than the "implications" of a toxicity profile on rats that are heavily dosed for 2 years on end.

Also I may be biased because I know that there are some PPAR-delta agonists in drug pipelines of some pretty big companies, one of which has gotten to stage 3 trials meaning they've passed the phase 1 safety trials in humans. Endpoints and usage cases may vary but I'm just saying that it's not an inherently cancer-causing mechanism as the original studies may have suggested (or been interpreted to suggest). I had a bunch of more recent studies that showed cancer protective effects in some areas or non-proliferation of certain cancer cell lines but that pasta is on a HD that I can't access atm.

Pic related shows the studies that apparently "convinced" GSK not to pursue, if you'd like to do the animal model conversion for yourself and draw your own conclusions.

>>40487773
thx grandpa I'm on it
>>
new:

>>40487838
>>40487838
>>40487838
>>40487838
>>
>>40482566
i'll carry your weight with me when i lift

let's pick it up together
Thread posts: 360
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.