[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 47

File: 55dd5a3a761f9.gif (2MB, 500x668px)
55dd5a3a761f9.gif
2MB, 500x668px
>Get a gf
>She's supportive as fuck
>Mentally pumps me up before lifting and my BJJ matches
>Fills me with energy
>Gains skyrocketed since I met her

You guys fucking lied to me
The gains goblin meme is not true

Anyway, let's talk ITT about how much we love women
>>
>>40363316
>2 years into relationship
>she stops caring as much about her appearance
>she stops giving me sloppy head and her overall sex drive slowly decreases, like she was just being a fucktoy in the beginning to trick me
>relationship deteriorates, end up leaving her
>rinse and repeat

This is my life for the last decade plus. I lift, have a good job, good face and a big cock.
>>
>>40363469

Pretty good, anon
>>
>>40363316
>go to party
>hit on women
>curved
>go outside
>female cops take my liquor
>go home
>mom yells at me for no reason
i love women
>>
>>40363469
Fuck, for me the same happens, but usually at around 6 months

First 3 months are amazing, she's mad about me and does anything for me
Then I get too comfortable and stop being cool
>>
>>40363469

Exactly what this anon said, and 2 years is a good shelf life, a lot of these whores are only good for about 6 months. They want Chad to commit to them by tricking him into thinking that they're Stacy. Stay tuned OP, when she withdraws her best representation of herself and starts being a person that she can maintain, you will be sorely disappointed.
>>
>>40363316
>t. guy who's been in a relationship for 3 months
>>
>tell wife that I don't feel motivated about going to the gym today
>calls me a lazy asshole

t-thanks
>>
Just wait till she wants to spend all day with you and you have a workout to go to, or she wants to go for meals every week when you have been eating chicken and broccoli for the last week.
>>
>>40363494
>>40363521
>>40363538
>>40363554
Wow I did NOT expect this kind of blatant misogyny from this website

Have to say I am SHOCKED and DISAPPOINTED
>>
File: 1461594296371.jpg (8KB, 174x231px)
1461594296371.jpg
8KB, 174x231px
>>40363554
yup
>>
>>40363613
>it's "misogyny" to state the incontrovertible fact that with the exception of true nymphomaniacs, women will fuck a lot in the beginning of a relationship and then taper off and get "comfortable" which tends to be very unattractive and unsatisfying

Keep hiding behind your buzzwords faggot
>>
>>40363731
It's not true if you know how to lead

You guys need to realize that women are attracted differently than men

So basically

>You getting lazy and complacement
Is the same as
>She getting fat and ugly

It's possible to have a woman be mad for you through 15 years, I know and I've seen it
But you have to keep working and always be a cool guy
>>
File: 1440907493518.jpg (7KB, 252x240px)
1440907493518.jpg
7KB, 252x240px
>>40363316
He fell for the gains goblin meme
>>
>>40363539
Relationship goal.
>>
>>40363316
you just wait bro... you wait until she shits all oveer you and you cant even bring yourself to meet your calorie intake for the day becasue she depresses the hell out of you....if thats never the case then marry her....in which case then you will find out....you will find out that gains goblin meme is 100% though...

Have fun!
>>
>be 6/10 average guy dating 6/10 average gf
>be in relationship with gf since 2007
>become Chad, gain facial aesthetics and a greek god body
>gf becomes insecure and dumps me
>>
File: 1486713914085.jpg (9KB, 325x159px)
1486713914085.jpg
9KB, 325x159px
>>40363316
yeah just wait
>>
>>40363756
How many LTR's have you been in?

How/why did they end?
>>
All I'm seeing ITT is a whole lot of unwitting endorsements for a ban on pre-marital sex.

My personal policy is a total and complete shutdown of the entry of penis into the vagina until our brains can figure out what the hell is going on.

The security of my bank account and dignity is at stake.
>>
>>40363806
And instead of getting a 9/10 qt you come to a llama breeding subreddit whining in greentext form.
>>
>>40363835
????

If anything this thread is proof you should exhaust the pussy prior to marriage, not get married, and move on to the next pussy.
>>
>>40363316
You caught a 1 in a million. My gf loves my body, and yet hates that I spend 3-4 evenings a week in the gym.

I once got accused of putting my fitness and career before her, as I seem so dedicated to both (apparently she has to come first, i cant balance 3....). 2 years into the relationship and I'm stuck in a house with her, in debt - and other than the occasional sweet day, we just fight, don't do anything, get into constant guilttrips if I make any alternative plans without her.

This happens with every girl i date and I'm really tired of it. Mid 20s yr old living a miserable life. Recently got a promotion, putting money aside for a fresh deposit so one day I can up and fuck off.
>>
>>40363316

Hahaha this guy is going to be the most bitter dude in one of the r9k tier threads in a year or two when she pulls the rug out from under him
>>
>>40363845
Same shit here, rarely even go out now and if i do i just dont tell her because she will go in a mood.

I just tell her i am going to the gym and eat well, so she can wait if she wants to see me.
>>
>get first girlfriend
>be in relationship for 2 months
>think everything stays the same

are you 17, OP?
>>
>>40363835
>willingly extracting protein and nutrients from you and injecting them into a female who doesn't even lift

Only the conception of my children deserves a nutritional sacrifice to that degree. They will repay me with gains of their own one day.
>>
>>40363823
I have been in a few, all of them were great throughout, but longest was 3 years

I'm speaking about some high-level guys I know, though
One dude I talk to alot has a wife of 15 years, and she's a cockmad slut for him to this day, it's amazing

Talked to him alot about it, he told me basically what I posted
Women stop being attracted because guys stop being attractive
You have to keep growing, don't stop because you got a gf/wife
>>
File: 1427579511232.jpg (12KB, 300x231px)
1427579511232.jpg
12KB, 300x231px
>>40363806

For real?

I used to think that the "women pushing hot guys away because they're intimidated and scared of what they could do" thing was just a meme made up by insecure dudes but the more I hear and experience shit I believe it more and more

women really do not trust Chadmode guys

I think I've attained something near peak male status and all I have to show for it is a lot of hot sexual advances from women but a hardcore mixed bag on the relationship front, they don't trust me
>>
>>40363908
I didn't even cheat on her or fuck the other qts that were hitting on me. I was such a cuck.
>>
>>40363843
The point is to be attracted to a sane person without your judgment being clouded by hormones and lust.

If they are boring and not fun to be around they can't hide it by hooking you with the sex meme. Basically you will discover who they really are a lot faster than 3 months.

They withold sex to be manipulative but don't expect this to be thrown back on them. Every woman expects to be able to have sex on demand. Saying no will make the mask drop really fast.
>>
>>40363936
Unfortunately for your theory, sex is an integral part of any romantic relationship. If you're looking for a best friend, your method would be great. Not so much when looking for a permanent sex partner.
>>
>>40363316
>got a gf
>Supportive af
>Nutritionist
>Hypes me for lifting and fighting muay thai
>"If you get to X lbs in X lift ill do whatever you want for 1 day"
>Make some damn good food for me on cheat days
>thicc

She was my best friend for 8 years before we started anything, now it just feels right man
>>
>>40363613
This is a troll, right? Misogyny is completely expected on 4chan.
>>
>>40363864
It'll get better man, remember to pit yourself first to find happiness. My lady does suffer from some self esteem issues and anxiety (warning flag, do not date these kinds of people, as nasty as it sounds, just fucking don't, you'll save yourself a lot of confusion and stress) and at the same time as wanting to leave her, I know I'll still feel guilty as I'll be leaving her behind to further my life and happiness. It will no doubt shatter her anxiety and confidence, but I've given away way too many second chances,passed real life events and opportunities just to keep her happy.

Think of it as a sinking ship, as the captain, you'll be gutted to see it go down, but you're an absolute fool if you decide not to get off before its too late.
>>
File: 1471983826369.jpg (47KB, 500x375px)
1471983826369.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>40363316
>just broke up with gf
>long distance
>graduated from uni at different times
>she moves back to her area because her family is there
>she makes no attempt to move to my area
>I could have moved to her city after college
>apply to jobs in her area
>no replies
>moved back home
>partly because my brother is dying
>family is in rough shape
>always been distant from them until now
>tell her why I am not putting a ton of effort into being near her
>she thinks I have other "hidden" motivations and didn't believe me 100%
>get extremely frustrated with her
>she questions my choice every few days for weeks
>she tells me that she will be upset at me for a long time
>rude and unwelcoming tone on the phone
>we have argued every few days for the past 2+ months
>still expects me to come visit her
>break up wednesday
>didn't want another two months of this shit

I didn't hate her 100% but I couldn't stand to be in a relationship with a girl who will always be a little upset with me, and does not believe me. Honestly I really miss the good times we had in our first year and a half, she was less anxious and really a great girl. Great girls are out there though, probably like 1 in 60 girls are going to be pretty solid.
>>
>>40363951
I think I'll be spending a lot more of my time not having sex than having years from now.

I just want a good friend more than anything really.

Sluts don't make good mothers or keep good homes. Not to slut shame but that's not who I want to be around.

The first sane person I meet who wants children and is fun to be around for 6 months is the one.
>>
>>40363469
It's normal man, one day you'll meet someone who you'll want to keep having a deteriorated relationship with.
>>
>>40363845
Should've done it the MGTOW way, she is ruining your life. Does she work? She probably just puts up with you to get food in her belly and a roof over her head
>>
>>40363731
It's not a fact at all. It may be common in your experience, but that just means there's something wrong with you.

This is like some incel (no offense--I'm guessing that's you) saying "it's an incontrovertible fact that women will always reject men." That dude has always been rejected and simply hasn't witnessed anything to the contrary, so he says "it's an incontrovertible fact" that his experience is representative of everyone's. But he just sucks with women, like you apparently do. You both have limited experience and can't understand how anyone else could experience anything different.

Sex doesn't taper off in every relationship. Improve your shit and you might experience it for yourself.
>>
>>40364057
She does work but I earn significantly more, and she is absolutely awful at sensible spending.

I realise I should've, but the first half a year when we lived apart the relationship was near perfect. My achillies heel, I do fall for romance rather easily, often previously depending on my irl mates (who are fucking amazing, that I can be grateful for) to snap me out of it.

I've already made my decision to leave, I'm currently towing the line until i can depart with my exit strategy. it'll hurt a lot, but like a band-aid, just do it quickly and fast. I'm giving her the house and most the furniture, mainly because I'm relocating with a new opportunity in September, and simplifies the break up process significantly.
>>
Why can't I get second dates?
why do girls say they don't want a relationship with me?
>>
ITT: MAN-children who think the world is owed to them and women are the ones that owe it to them.

Not one of you cucks understand the give and take of a relationship. I doubt you even know about love. Even after 3 years and you still don't.
>>
>>40364052
You just sound like a desperate loser. Nobody who isn't should follow your advice.
>>
>>40364219

I wonder what these posters even have to gain from these kinds of hand-wavy and irrelevant posts. There's always one of you in every feel or relationship thread and I've been on this board for 6 years.
>>
>>40364072
How many LTR's have you been in where the sex hasn't tapered off?

How many, and how often is the sex?

If you're going to claim it's me then let's hear about you.
>>
>>40364219
>thinking a person shouldn't blatantly misrepresent themselves in the open months of a relationship means you think "the world is owed to you"

GTFO you apologist faggot
>>
>>40364219
Agreed

I've been going strong for 4 years with my amazing girlfriend. She's still desperate for my cock

You're all just a bunch of faggots
>>
>>40364226
My goal is a stable marriage and a big family. Not everyone has this goal.

What's desperate about not wanting sex? In experience all the ones who care about raising families get married before 25 and stay within their insular Church communities. I would be lucky to still get one.

I want a spouse willing to put aside the career and the new car and fancy vacation in favor of saving money for college. If she's like me she may be concerned enough about the state of public schooling to qualify as a homeschool instructor. How common is this trait in women today?

I have high standards they just aren't your standards.
>>
>>40364219
>>40364307
Can you teach us instead of acting better than us?
>>
>>40364406

He settled
>>
>>40364406
Turn her on and also be sweet and loving

Explore her body

Don't be ugly

Care about her feelings and shit, it's all standard stuff - you guys already "know" it through pop culture but you reject it as just being pop culture.

PROTIP: It's not. Write her poems and shit

Maybe this only works with girls like mine or maybe I just got lucky who knows. Thing is I want to do these things it's not an act. That's how it has to be

You have to legit love her
>>
>>40364460
Eh, I get all the results I want by just being good in bed

Read Sex God Method, niggas
Fuck your girl like she's Americas top hooker, she will love you to death
>>
>>40364460
>poems and shit
is your gf latina by chance?
>>
>>40364027
don't worry, you made the right choice
concentrate on your own shit, someone cool will come along
>>
>>40364448
This, or he is a lowtest beta with low sex drive
>>
>>40363613
I find that comment shallow and pedantic
>>
>>40363539
desu i kinda wish my gf would do that
she just starts making breakfast when i tell her i wont go
>>
File: fat feel.gif (15KB, 633x758px)
fat feel.gif
15KB, 633x758px
tfw no gf
>>
>>40363316
They're great but except they completely change in months
>>
>>40364241
One. 7 years. Sex is daily if I want it. Literally never been turned down other than when she's just starting her period.

There are many variables. Choosing the right type of woman is a big one. If she seems like she's writing checks she can't cash (figuratively speaking), the sex will probably dry up. Like if she has to put up an unsustainable persona to reel you in, it probably won't end well. That's common sense. Another is what you're offering. You have to continue to be something worth fucking. It's a two-way street, and women generally care about much more than appearance. You'll get more if you try to understand her for what she is. Don't think it's wrong or retarded or whatever that women don't think like men and aren't motivated like men. They are what they are and you have to work with that. Be someone (not just a body, but a person) worth fucking--it'll be good for your sex life and your self-respect.

Also just try to be good at sex. Figure out what works for her. Communicate. If she's getting off 10-15 per fuck session, you'll have no trouble fucking as often as you want.
>>
File: 147480058915.png (14KB, 364x322px)
147480058915.png
14KB, 364x322px
>>40364460
>Write her poems and shit
>>
>>40364704
He's probably being upfront here but women like this are few and far between. The key point he made is someone worth fucking and thats something id agree with 100%. There have been a rash of colleagues of mine who refuse to condoms and to put it frankly knocked up total whores literally with the excuse of shes pretty. Their familes are furious with them and a few are threatening to cut them off. When you're younger its how much snatch can I slay but as you get a little older it becomes what am I risking by doing this literally.

Once youre able to get a plane ticket and go to other parts of the world and see women everywhere you kinda just stop caring. If you get laid great but most of the other time is spent farming coin or getting other work done. My father has told me on multiple occasions if you get some bubble brain knocked up I'm cutting you off period. Changes the way you think about that piece of snatch but probably one of the better responses I've seen from a guy here.

Good luck bro and I hope it works out for you
>>
>>40363316
My fellow friends I need advice and I think this thread is perfect for it.
Should I dump my girlfriend or not
Pros
She is very sweet caring 7/10
Nice facial eastetics somewhat good body, tall nice hair, cleans and cooks
Cons
Smokes cigarettes, drinks Shit ton of coke, spoiled youngest kid of the family, uncaring for money, kinda annoying at times.

I used to love her so much but now it's seem to fade away... Plus we are doing long distance so Idk pls help
>>
>>40363469
You said it, brother. Basically the exact same situation here. Women are overrated and if you want a lifelong partner who actually respects you, what you want is a male friend.

2 year shelf life is pretty much all that's in women as far as decent/correct behavior goes. But hell, when it comes down to it is that such a bad thing? You can trade in for a younger model every two years. And being able to get 18-21 year old trim is a great motivator to keep lifting often.
>>
>>40364951
Do you have an alternative? If not, wait untill you find one and then compare options
>>
>>40364951
If you truly care about her (You know what you feel deep down), you can change her. Being spoiled, uncaring of money and drinking coke is easy, but it takes determination. Smoking cigarette isn't that big of deal, but it's hard to leave anyway
>>
>>40364724
>LOL be sincere? What a f-H-aggot
>teach me ur ways I'm tired of being lonely :,(
>>
File: a_Goblin_face.jpg (25KB, 267x200px)
a_Goblin_face.jpg
25KB, 267x200px
>GF is supportive
>Been with her 8 years
>Gets preggo, so I gotta be attentive
>Baby's born, have a beautiful lil girl
>Everything's great.
>Couples months in now can't even get a full night of sleep
>Mfw my daughter's a gains goblin
>>
>>40363316
>let's talk ITT about how much we love women

You chose the wrong place, mate.
>>
File: wjhRDka.png (491KB, 960x780px)
wjhRDka.png
491KB, 960x780px
Why does it seem like every girl is in a relationship and every guy is single? Even the ones who are not single act like they are (they are miserable)

Why are relationships so hard /fit/? I thought getting bigger would boost my wellbeing and confidence.
>>
>>40365071
There is always an alternative. It's not hard getting a gf.
>>40365071
That is the thing that I don't know deep inside what I want. Plus I am 22 so no need to settle down just yet
>>
>>40363316
Got lucky bra.
Not all of them are that great.

>>40363469
Fug I know this feel.
Slowly going from sex 3x a day to sex 1x a month.
I usually go full retard and stay too long because feels.
>>
>>40363908
I had a similar thing happen, gf was paranoid I'd leave her for someone at my gym, she in turn left me.

Girls are generally pretty damn insecure, I would say most just don't want to date above their own league, they prefer to be the pretty one or equal footing. A 6/10 girl probably doesn't want a 10/10 model, because she knows he can do better and probably will leave her.
>>
File: Bait1.png (27KB, 527x409px)
Bait1.png
27KB, 527x409px
>>40363316

Either you won the lottery or...
>>
>>40365252
I have a 9month old boy... Shit is rough
>>
>>40363835
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

BAN ON PREMARITAL SEX FUCKING CRINGE LMFAO

Let's be real. You aren't disgusted by women. They're disgusted by YOU. You pretending to not care about them is just a ridiculous, hilariously pathetic COPING MECHANISM you use to act like you're "going your own way" without realising you've been SENT there, by women.

So fucking hilarious how you gymcels CONSTANTLY talk about how you're so much better than women after spending 3 years powerlifting, when in reality you're still INVISIBLE to them.

It's hilarious in a way, you guys talk about "hitting new milestones" and how many days you've trained this week, but... where are your lays? where are the girls you're so above? Where... where's ANYTHING besides sexual frustration? Fucking nowhere. We are utteryl invisible to women, and they could not give less of a fuck about guys like us.
>>
>>40363316
what kind of things does she say to pump you up?
>>
>>40365397
Fuck... I just want to be able to sleep again. I've had really good workouts that I feel like they've gone to waste. My daughter's only 7months old as well. When will they sleep full night's?
>>
>>40363316
Feels good bro.

Been dating my girlfriend for one year plus, both of us still try, the sex is even better than it was at the beginning, and we're both well educated with good jobs.

The reason why /fit/ has trouble with women is because a lot of people here have it in their heads that, somehow, 50% of the population is mean-spirited and selfish because they have a vagina. That attitude turns off every woman worth something, leaving them with only the women who actually are mean-spirited and selfish. Its self-fulfilling.
>>
>>40365410
"if you don't hit a PR today, I'm fucking Brad from accounting"
>>
>>40363316
>gf is a runner so she helps me run for my cut
>In return I teach her about living and we go to the gym together
>very supportive of each other

Gains Goblin was a lie.
>>
>>40365484
You are almost there. Ours was about a year old when she started sleeping all night.
>>
>>40363756
Very true.

Here's a good read:
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/29/opinion/sunday/why-you-will-marry-the-wrong-person.html
>>
File: wyd.png (291KB, 386x340px)
wyd.png
291KB, 386x340px
>>40365484
>2017
>having kids with a woman
congrats, you fucked up your life
>>
File: 1483219089826.jpg (45KB, 564x766px)
1483219089826.jpg
45KB, 564x766px
>>40363521
>Girl tries to trick me into thinking she's not the normal slut type
>Is actually named Stacy, the irony
>Dad left her so daddy issues galore
>See right through it
>Fuck that ass anyway since she's smoking hot for now
>Find out later that she does cocaine
>Don't care cause I'm not marrying her
>Get a bit buzzed one night and head over to her house
>She's not there, went out to a party without telling me
>Mom invites me in for dinner because she's a nice person
>She's also super hot, like 25 hot even though she's 36
>We share a bottle of wine, and long story short, one thing leads to another and I end up staying the night
>My gf comes home the next day and sees my shit at her door
>Finds me in bed with her mom
>Tfw it might be wrong, but I'm in love with Stacys mom
>>
File: 1430777904366.gif (2MB, 320x240px)
1430777904366.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>40365369

It makes some sense. The chief thing they value in a relationship is security. The chief thing men (tend) to value is looks. If they've had rocky experiences with attractive men in the past they will probably be preemptive when dealing with them.

That's all I can really rationalize at this point given the experiences I've had with girls who previously dated men who were fairly mediocre compared to me.
>>
>>40366186
>gf goes out without telling you
>you fuck her mom

sounds about even
>>
>>40366186
Well played. It's been years since I've been tricked like that.
>>
>>40363496
you stop making an effort you lazy fuck
>>
>>40363469

I am 28 and for everyone I know including myself this is the same situation. Fuck knows how people go through 30+ years of this shit.
>>
>tfw Polish qt gf
>cooks delicious meals and insists that a real man should have a little bit of fat
best excuse not to do any cutting ever
>>
>>40363469

I find it's me as much as them sometimes with sex. You get bored after about a year of dating a chick and once you move in that's it.
>>
>>40363988
how many cocks did she take until she decided now is the time to walk the safe road and date you?
>>
>>40365494
>1 year

Kek

18-24 months is when relationships start to dwindle

You are nothing, stop talking
>>
>Going to gf her her favorite snack tomorrow for valentines
>I'm making it seem like some little thing I just thought of
>Feel like there's tons of signs she does like
But at the same time I just don't know, I'm slightly considering asking her out to do something tomorrow night, but I don't know
>>
>>40366594
give* I don't know why it says gf, guess my mind subconsciously knows what I want
>>
im german and there are literally no german girls anymore who can cook and clean and also do it, they all study engineering ir have a solid career with 21, seriously thinking about dating turkish girls from now on

All i want is someone who already cooked when i come home to my house
>>
5'2 Asian gf vs tall busty white gf

What would you go for?
>>
>>40363908
>be an average chubby guy
>don't approach any girls because insecure about my looks
>get /fit/
>average chubby girls reject me because THEY are insecure about my looks
>don't approach the really hot ones because still beta at heart

I can't win.
>>
>>40366768
heart says 5'2 asian cause weeb
brain says tall busty white gf cause muh genes

dick says both

hows the asian girls ass?
>>
>>40366768
Whoever has the tighter stomach

If youre thinking long-term there's nothing worse than being stuck with a girl who develops a gut

Look at their mothers
>>
>>40363469
You are me

Minus my lil dick
>>
Hey post one of your BJJ matches homeboy
>>
File: 1471444395696.jpg (42KB, 700x500px)
1471444395696.jpg
42KB, 700x500px
>>40363316
I used to be like that until she broke my heart and I hit rock bottom.
>>
File: 1486326018065.jpg (35KB, 493x585px)
1486326018065.jpg
35KB, 493x585px
>Start hooking up with girl senior year of college
>QT3.4 sorority redhead
>Sub/dom relationship, can unleash my fury in bed

3-4 years later
>Have broken up once already
>Almost no physical relationship to speak of
>Her family issues are catching up to her
>Eats and maintains her apartment like a child
>Long-distance strained relationship

My value is skyrocketing and hers is sliiiidingggg.

Gotta lock down my career first since Im not gonna try to meet someone while im fucking back living at home.

[spoiler]i would be happy if our sex life just went back to normal[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1486339003263.jpg (57KB, 680x500px)
1486339003263.jpg
57KB, 680x500px
>>40363936
All women are like children to me, their mental state is that low compared to mine.

I don't care what any of them have to think or say, it'd be best if they were just quiet at all times.

The only reason I work to make money is so I can get sex and have children.

My perfect wife would bear my children, have sex whenever I want, and never cheat, I don't care about anything else.

Thinking that a man could ever bond with a woman on the same level is foolish.

Every single heterosexual relationship is just an advanced form of prostitution, the woman would not be with the man if he wasn't providing financial/social status (or working towards it), and the man would not be with the woman if she wasn't providing sex (or going to in the future).
>>
>>40365409
I don't think I was ever not attracted to women or trying to be better than anyone.

I want a marriage with a family oriented wife and I don't want my emotions clouded by sexual desire. Where is all this hostility coming from that you are attributing to me?

I do not think I am better than anyone just because my goals are different.
>>
>>40363613

Instead of making a reeking-of-pussy fem-anon comment try coming back with a worthwhile retort bitch
>>
>>40367271

>their mental state is that low compared to mine.

lmao brah. ur on 4chan.
>>
File: 1486358531304.png (34KB, 306x285px)
1486358531304.png
34KB, 306x285px
>>40367271
My girlfriend is the primary breadwinner.
>tfw she stays with me because I'm physically intimidating to other men
>tfw she stays with me because I fuck her better than anyone else ever has, including other women
>tfw she stays with me because she cares about me
>tfw I went full retard, cheated on her, got caught, and she still didn't leave me
I am going to marry this woman, /fit/.
>>
>>40363316
>BJJ
Lel, Judo master-race here. Come back when you grow out of your white-trash sport and get a girl with all her teeth.
>>
>>40367433
Yes, I am on the fitness board of 4chan. This board in particular is filled with mostly adult men of above-average intelligence in their 20s who have been on 4chan for years.

I think imageboards have the most intelligent communities on the internet besides open-source programming communities. I'm not saying 4chan is genius, it's just that almost everywhere else has lower average levels of intelligence.

Even you are only pretending to write like a retard.

>>40367484
You are incredibly lucky. Your story is a very rare exception to the rule.
>>
>>40367363
bro dont take it personal. these triggered types are all over /fit/

Saint Augustine once said "a man has as many masters as he has vices". I say great job for not wanting to be a degenerate and wanting to create a healthy family unit.
>>
>>40365697
>letting your bloodline disappear
>not partaking in the honor and miracle of forming a new human being
>not pushing the human race forwards

You sad idiot
>>
File: 1405530384033.jpg (48KB, 332x301px)
1405530384033.jpg
48KB, 332x301px
>>40367514
>this board in particular is filled with mostly adult men of above-average intelligence
>>
>>40367492
Enjoy not being allowed to go for leg takedowns judocuck.
>>
>>40363316

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O
>>
>>40367484
>Shes the primary breadwinner

Bet you have to ask her to tip the plate boy for you also
>>
>>40367592
Literally the most easily defended attacks possible. Much prefer training in a way that emphasizes a more versatile and violent arsenal.
>>
My girlfriend keeps trying to get me to eat shit while I'm on a cut and I call her a gains goblin and she's like "What the fuck does that mean". I know that's not technically the definition of a gains goblin but I call her that anyways.
>>
File: 1483395171523.png (83KB, 640x360px)
1483395171523.png
83KB, 640x360px
>watching your best friends slowly get whipped by their gfs over the years
>tolerate them giving you shit for not finding a gf since the last one cheated 3 years ago
>know it's because deep down they fucking hate their relationships

>that miniature sigh every time they tell me they can't make it to whatever fun shit I'm planning because I'm rich and single
>>
>>40364460
Fuck this advice.

Be exciting, and never reveal quite so much of yourself that you kill the mystery.

Also, tease her a lot. This is the most important thing. Women LOVE to be teased.
>>
>>40363874
>hes gonna eat his childs cum
gross
>>
>>40367581
you'd be surprised how stupid most people are
this site is on average more intelligent, its a fact
>>
>tfw 24 years old and I haven't even held hands with a girl

I think of suicide every day
>>
>>40366666
Get a Polish girl or something. Anything but a Turk.
>>
>>40363469
damn anon
got a girlfriend for 3 now she gained little bit of weight and she ignores my sex wishes
fucks me up desu cant focus on the gym cause she always got problems to talk about
>>
>>40363469
>>she stops caring as much about her appearance
>>she stops giving me sloppy head and her overall sex drive slowly decreases, like she was just being a fucktoy in the beginning to trick me

How common is this? I'm a KV.
>>
>>40364198
They probably think you're boring. I'm assuming it's not looks because they went on date one with you.
>>
>>40367484
The day will come when she no longer values your small and extremely superficial perks over your parasitic nature. I hope youre at least smart enough to better your situation before that happens.
>>
>>40363469
>rinse and repeat

Yep. I feel you there anon. Always happens slowly and they get mad at you for their own laziness while you keep in shape.
>>
>>40366392
>making an effort
>implying woman are worth any effort after you've bust a nut.
>>
>>40368114
Read the thread. It's like 95%. The only exceptions are legit nymphomaniacs and true diamonds in the rough.
>>
>>40363908
Girls can be as insecure as dudes. Probably more so since a lot of their "value" is tied to their looks.

I've known a few 8-9/10 girls that refused to date any guy above a 6, because they wanted to know he wouldn't cheat.
>>
>>40363469
Nigger it's you.

-Try asking her what she might want to try sex wise, it gets boring and cliche after a while
-Travel different places together, getting away from the regular normal routine will help keep things interesting and also,
-Do NOT get into a "normal" routine, keep things fresh and try simple things like eating at different times or finding an activity together
-Branching off the last one: Find an active hobby to do together, something active like sand volleyball, indoor basketball group, group fitness at a fitness facility, yoga, even just going to a hot tub or a sauna to unwind together.
-Try to give each other massages, some studies show it increases intimacy and emotional bonding
-Quit being around each other so much outside of activities listed above, give each other space and time for themselves. Also not saying you need to only do something fun while around them, but just use your brain, if both of you are feeling worn out from each other, it's fine to just take a breather and reset from each other.
-Stop worrying about sex all the time, let it happen when it happens, and don't masturbate to porn otherwise you'll never get it up for your partner again. Don't masturbate at all in fact, the desensitization will make it impossible for your girl to get you off anymore before she just gets tired and goes to bed.

TL;DR: TRY NEW SHIT QUIT BEING A BORING BITCH. I'm going skiing with my girl next month and neither of us tried it before, but I was like fuck it I wanna try it at least once.
>>
>>40368277
I had one girl, one that was amazing in bed consistently and after 3 years I asked her to move in, somehow this freaked her out and then she just moved to another state. Daddy issues, but damn, that sex was good.
>>
>>40363845
holy fuck this is me, except i'm 20yr and still in college, legit just broke up with this girl a week ago tho
>>
>>40368296
>implying i didnt communicate about sex, travel, engage in group activities, etc

Awful lot of assumption and projection coming from you there, bud
>>
>>40363316

brffffffrrrrr brrrrreeeeeeppppptttssss
>>
>>40365397
>>40365484

Baby girl on way, can i just ignore the crying? Like with range ear plugs
>>
>>40365409
>being invisible to women
>a bad thing

Women are garbage honestly. We're not missing much. I personally am ugly enough to be completely invisible to women unless I amp up the charm, and after learning to do that I became more and more disgusted with the sloots. ALL of them will cheat on their bf given enough incentive. All. There are no exceptions. All women are whores, and you are deluding yourself if you think you've found "a good one." Just fuck them and leave. I don't recommend MGTOW shit because not getting pussy will drive most men crazy. If you can't figure out how to charm women, just buy a literal prostitute, blow a load, and get back to concentrating on things that matter (gym, business, bros, etc).

I don't know why I'm even replying to a retarded white knight troll, but it is what it is.
>>
>>40363469
>Been with gf for 8 years
>Submissive and isn't much for initiating sex, but is always dtf when I'm in the mood
>Cooks for me almost every night
>Works out with me at least 3x's a week
>Gets out of bed and makes me food at 11pm if I need more protein
>Works full time making good money
>Still won't marry her or any other woman
>>
>>40366186
wow, nice got me gud
>>
>>40363613
kek 7/10
>>
The key is to never love, or want them, as much as they love or want you.

Whoever cares the least in a relationship, holds the most power.

It's a fucked up game. As soon as she knows she holds the cards, she doesn't want them. This is with normal women. There are matriarchs out there. I recommend you avoid matriarchs. Unless submitting to women is your thing.
>>
>>40369152
>>40369152
Bingo. I once had a girl I loved more than life itself when I was in HS. She destroyed me. I learned then to never love a woman more than she loves me.
>>
>>40363496
My ex left me like 4 months ago, she said i was like all her previous bf's, stopped caring and got too comfortable apparently. But i mean, isn't that supposed to happen? idk lol
>>
File: 1486817199426.jpg (92KB, 720x715px)
1486817199426.jpg
92KB, 720x715px
>>40366186
finally some effort
>>
>>40365410
You're a big guy
>>
>>40363806
you pry just turned into a prick
>>
>>40363469
It's a natural progression of a relationship to have less sex after a couple years, then you move into a stage where you actually have to work at a relationship. And you have to instigate sex and learn her monthly hormone cycle so you know when she's going to be horny.

If you weren't a stunted manchild you could manage a real, long-term relationship where you love and support one another in your goals and respect each other.
>>
>>40367786
>whatever fun shit I'm planning
See: Dungeons and Dragons in moms basement
>>
>go to parties
>no girls pay attention to me
>go to gym
>no girls pay attention to me

I'm a skinny guy with an 8 inch cock still a virgin and I've been surrounded by guys who are smarter than me and women above my league my entire life.

Thanks for working really hard dad and putting me in the middle of upper-middle/upper class America my entire life.
>>
>>40369633
t. settling cuck
>>
>>40363316
my gf puts up with my crap :)
>>
>>40369700
More like blackjack and hookers. But games are fun too.
>>
>>40366502

but I dont care :)
>>
File: 1307580969686.jpg (3KB, 103x120px)
1307580969686.jpg
3KB, 103x120px
>>40367484
>>tfw she stays with me because I fuck her better than anyone else ever has, including other women
so your gf is a whore
>>
>>40363989
Are you double baiting?
>>
>>40366186
quality post desu
>>
>>40369877
Are you triple baiting?
>>
I'm pretty anti relationship but my current gf is pretty cool.

She's a sweet girl and a bit shy/timid - I'm not the kind of guy who likes that as I'm the opposite. But relationship started real casual and as a result we're both really chilled. Taking every day as it comes.

Obligatory: she is hot and filthy
>>
I'm completely in love with one of my colleagues.

I'm a nurse and all the girls I met during nursing school that were good options either had kids or were in a relationship or both. Someone was also a lot older than me.

This girl is only about three years older than me. She's pretty with a decent body. She's single, doesn't post selfies three times a week in social media. Doesn't have any kids. Basically she's pretty great. But honestly I don't know why I'm so into her. I've worked with her for more or less three years but never really gotten to know her. I'm pretty sure she's. it interested in me. I asked her while we were out drinking with some people from work what kind of man she likes (indirectly) and Lina do behold she told me is much more interested at the guy in the back of the room that actually goes up to her and says hi.

God damn it I don't know what to do.
>>
File: 1481849334800.gif (2MB, 500x282px)
1481849334800.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>40369877
>>40369919
>>
Been with grill for 8 years now, met senior year of high school. Took her virginity. She was ambitious, has her masters in a health field, I'm working on my PhD. Both hit the gym. Fuck all the time still. Engaged for 8 months now. Feels good, we evolved together. Couldn't imagine being away.
>>
>>40363469

>gf for 2.5 years
>sex at least 4 times a week but average 6 times a week
>surprise blowjobs all the time
>anal whenever I want it
>started going to the gym and takes it seriously
>cooks me nice meals
>supports me in everything I do

I lift, am a student with almost no money, average face a cock

>tfw we will probably have to separate in about 6 months because of different life goals and the fact that it's an international relationship and we can't make it work since I have to move to my home country and she want to study abroad

My soul is already crushed because of that I don't know how to deal with it
>>
Alright /fit/ I need some unbiased red-pulled advice that I can only get here

>have girlfriend of 2 years
>she cheated on me twice in the first couple months we dated
>brushed it off because shit was still new and it didn't bother me that much because she cheated on me with a girl
>she's insistent on remaining friends with old female exes and old female FWBs, despite my obvious disapproval, on the grounds that she's not cheating on me, just talking to friends
>doesn't understand the clear problem of doing this our entire relationship immediately after cheating on me
>tries to hide it from me because it makes me mad, not because she feels guilty or thinks she's doing anything wrong
>have absolutely 0 romantic interest in her
>I can have sex any time i want because she always wants it
>never have sex because I'm barely even attracted to her anymore

however,
>she's still in love with me and shows it regularly
>she's always very supportive of me and my hobbies
>was encouraging when I decided to get /fit/
>we have the same sense of humor
>get along very well despite the fairly regular arguments (couple times a week)
>being in a relationship with her is just easy, even though I don't actually see or even want a future with her
>because of this, despite everything, I still love her very deeply
>just not in love with her, romantically interested or attracted to her

I'm 21 and she's 23. We've both got long lives ahead of us. I can't imagine a more comfortable, relaxed, and easygoing/low maintenance love than we have. Does that mean I'm content, or complacent?

What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>40365409
You forgot to mention that CHAD eats PIZZA.
>>
>>40370080

It means you are a cuck.

Jesus christ you are too young for this shit - dump her, go live your life and uncuck yourself
>>
>>40370080
>>she cheated on me twice in the first couple months we dated

>>>she's insistent on remaining friends with old female exes and old female FWBs, despite my obvious disapproval, on the grounds that she's not cheating on me, just talking to friends

>>have absolutely 0 romantic interest in her

>>never have sex because I'm barely even attracted to her anymore

however
>>being in a relationship with her is just easy, even though I don't actually see or even want a future with her

you're a fucking pathetic piece of shit, my man.

Good to know there's still betas out here taking the 'easy' road of having a gf they don't even like.

work on your self confidence.
>>
>>40370054
>average face a cock
>>
>>40370080
Dude....
>>
File: 1420357447029.jpg (82KB, 478x640px)
1420357447029.jpg
82KB, 478x640px
>>40370080
I get it, you're afraid of doing of what you already know you have to.
You have to end it, but you like your comfy life of getting consistently laid, and are afraid of things changing. Long term, this isn't healthy for you or this woman. It's time to move on breh, we're all gonna make it.
What are your complete lifting stats btw
>>
>>40369168
Hilarious. I'm the guy you quoted and the EXACT same thing happened to me.

I've had loving relationships, but I've NEVER felt whatever delusions I held for that girl with any other woman since. Not even close.

More men need to recognize that women are people. Often times, much more reprehensible in their behavior and thoughts than most men. Keep your guard up. Maintain frame. Be vigilant.
>>
>>40363496

>Then I get too comfortable and stop being cool

You've identified the problem. Now you're one more step away from ACTUALLY making it.
>>
File: 1392785112889.jpg (51KB, 500x364px)
1392785112889.jpg
51KB, 500x364px
>>40363908

This.

I was already 6'5", broad frame, and an athlete. Now that I've added "Law school, going to be a lawyer," to the mix I literally cannot even begin to get somewhere with a woman without some version of a "I don't think this is a good idea" or "If you cheat or think you're about to, just be honest and end it" conversation happening and making everything turn awkward as shit and start fizzling out.

I'm about to "have it all" and yet the only people on Earth who ever seem to trust my intentions are the small circle who've known me since High School when I was a lanky goof with no certain future. Putting "goddamn attorney, probably a bloodsucker" on my resume really didn't help me get much at all but a whole lot of stress.

I obviously don't *actually* have anything to complain about, but fuck am I lonely sometimes senpai.
>>
>>40370080

Apparently she stays friends with exes, and even fucks them once in a while. You lose nothing by leaving except the stress of repeated fights and the feeling of emasculation over being cheated on.

I mean, shit, man, I would still say go zero contact after a breakup, but hopefully the above at least puts in perspective that this doesn't sound like a relationship, more like a stressful FWB thing.
>>
>>40369168

aww did ur hs gf break up with u

and now ur all bitter n redpilled?

awwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>40368576
I was out for awhile.

Hopefully if your lucky when she hits 7 months.. if not you gonna have to power through the year
>>
>>40370080

>she cheated on me
>twice

The rest of your story is just dumb filler and the feminine rationalizations of your inner beta voice. Uncuck yourself.
>>
>>40370541
Nah, she turned out to be a whore and I broke up with her. Same difference, though. Not red pilled, just won't be with a girl I like more than she likes me. It's worked out well.
>>
>>40366436
While that's good remember that she wants you fat so others don't want you.
>>
>get gf
>probably 180 when we meet
>everytime I ask if I'm getting fat she says no im perfect the way I look and I'm not fat
>30 lb later she says it
>finally ignore her and start cuttng
Sometimes gfs hurt. You don't have a goal to get one so you don't mind not looking your best. And if they're always positively reassuring you never think twice of it.
>>
File: 1485913183438s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px)
1485913183438s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>40366666
checked
>>
File: Angry Shiba.jpg (32KB, 640x423px)
Angry Shiba.jpg
32KB, 640x423px
>>40370080
sound's like she is a nice person to be around.
But if someone cheated on you, dump her immediately! The second you find out that she cheated on you, you should pick your hospital bag and leave the house! Or throw her out if it is your basement
>>
>>40363469
>I lift, have a good job, good face and a big cock.
and that's all you have to offer, it seems.
>>
>>40368296
Shame that only few real good men like this replied on 4chin

I did all you said to my girl and we both deeply love each other. Being a man needs to lead the relationship and eat the shit when it's needed.
Of course these meme diddly edgy teenagers don't understand
>>
>>40371128
What else does he need?
>>
>>40371283
being a decent human being with genuine interests and sentiments, for starters
If all you care about is your wallet/dick/face, that pretty much sums and defines all you are. That could be something worthy to pursue for ugly/poor/autismalfags and teenagers out there and it could lead to an interesting life but not necessarily a fulfilling, rewarding or genuine one and eventually it will end to a dull or quite superficial existence
It's all fine and dandy till you hit 25
>>
>>40371359
>being a decent human being with genuine interests and sentiments, for starters
Normies get out.
>>
File: 1485123574121.png (121KB, 258x245px)
1485123574121.png
121KB, 258x245px
>>40363613
I laughed at this post more than I should have

Quality Post
>>
Jesus christ, the amount you people on this board obsess over women is so pathetic it's almost incomprehensible
>>
File: 1472031319769.jpg (289KB, 1388x858px)
1472031319769.jpg
289KB, 1388x858px
>>40370080
>>40370080
Where are your principles and pride?
>>
>tfw 25 year old kissless virgin
>never been on a date, never asked a girl out, never had a girl interested in me ever
>even if i did want to ask one out or one showed interest in me, I would never do anything because at this point I'm too humiliated about my life to let anyone see any part of it
>don't really care in the slightest about my virginity, don't have "tfw no gf" feels, nothing
>don't hate women or anything like that

>everyone ITT is 16-20 anyway
>>
>>40372274
this is pretty much me senpai. im kind of embarrassed by it but if a woman fell into my lap or i got one to be into me id be okay opening up, if i really liked her. my rationale is, if she laughs or is cruel, she isnt someone whose opinion i should care about anyways
>>
>>40367592
*butt scoots behind u*
pssh get in my guard kidd
>>
>>40371359
t. fat woman

>why don't Chads love me for my personality???? They must be shallow!
Women's personalities are 9 times out of 10 boring as fuck. They don't have hobbies, they don't do anything to improve themselves, at best they'll be into reading and they'll think they're brilliant and intellectual for reading the latest bestseller from the nonfiction list.
>>
>he fell for the 3D meme
>twice
Sad!
>>
>>40363890
Exactly. Reaching your goals does not mean stop and take it easy
>>
>>40363890
Good advice, thanks anon
>>
>>40364027
You sound like a decent dude, you made the right call, you shoud get some energy out of the relationship, not only feel drained
>>
>>40368962
Sounds pretty muslim. Do you love eachother?
>>
>>40365409
i know this poster... its the 5'9 190 lb obese guy...
"HEIGHT"
"FACE"
"FRAME"
>shiggydiggy
>>
>>40372274
I was like you, then I went to a hooker.
Now I'm a 33 year old kissless non-virgin. There are people my age who have been married 10+ years or divorced twice, meanwhile I'm still theorizing on how to even talk to a girl. A woman, at this point.
>>
I have a great gf, been together for 2.5yrs and still have sex about 5-6 times a week. She's sweet and caring and supportive. The only problems with her are that she is super negative and whiny alot of the time. It brings me down pretty bad when I try to be a positive person and she whines about work/ other people constantly.

The other problem is that she wants kids, I don't. I already have two from my previous marriage and I sure as fuck don't want anymore. I know once she finds out I'm really not going to give her any kids she'll have no other choice than leave me. It sucks bad and I really don't want to lose her but theres no other way.

Probably gonna go full cocoon-nogf-hermitmode if she leaves me.
>>
>>40374636
>kissless non-virgin
that's pretty embarrassing m8
>>
>>40366666
Opposite of me. Couldn't care less about a cooking cleaning gf, want a girl with a cash bringing career. German to boot? Fuark.
>>
>>40374835
move to germany, here the only respectable excuse for a women not to grind the shit out of her career is having kids to raise.

If you look good, are not a turk/arab and earn decent miney it should be easy to find a qt blond haired middle management or engineer gf
>>
>>40371128
Nice projection

I only mentioned those things because otherwise the knee-jerk responses here would have been "hurrr youre probably just ugly/poor/smalldick" etc. I was pre-emptively weeding out those responses for the good of the thread. You're welcome.
>>
>>40368296
>asking a woman what she wants sexually
>how you please a woman

Pick one, you larping virgin "male feminist".
>>
>>40374730
If you're white, please consider kids.
>>
>>40374730
>she's kinda negative and whiny
>I don't want kids

Seems only natural for a woman to be sad when she's with a mentally ill man.
>>
File: 1454530325658.jpg (38KB, 551x367px)
1454530325658.jpg
38KB, 551x367px
>>40367786
>tfw lost half my group of friends because they coupled up and didn't want to hang out with any single guys anymore
>they are always curious to find out how we are doing but we don't give a shit about them
>cool friend and his gf break away from couples club and hangs out with us
>tells how controlling and gossipy they are
>now the couples try to ridicule them for hanging out with us again

Why girls gotta do this, man
>>
>>40370342
kek, is that graph legit?
>>
>>40363539
My girlfriend rolls her eyes and asks me to stay home everytime I tell her I'm working out. Still not giving up because outside of a lack of drive, she's perfect for me. Plus she's already matured a lot since we started dating.
>>
Top Kek this thread

>1.5/3/4.5/5.5
>gf
>makes me cheat meals, supports my lifting, lifts herself
>happy
>good Sex, could spice it up a little but all in all 8/10
>thick solid tight hnggggg high test, double D

I seriously don't get how you lot can't get a normal relationship
>>
>>40363496
>Then I get too comfortable and stop being cool
This is how every serious relationship ive ever had started to end
>>
>>40375756
Single men are a threat to a feminist "in-group", because there's little to no way to monitor and control their behavior.
>inb4 Fedora tipping
Human beings are social creatures, and women much more so since they are not physically capable of living independent from society. The female psyche has evolved to favor creating and controlling male social groups for their own safety and protection.
>>
>>40376288
It's true. The ringleader of them is a turbo SJW. I've known her bf since we were kids and he's always been a troublemaker/bully. He's totally whipped now and I don't know how he can even share the same opinions as her knowing what he was like growing up.
>>
>>40376222
I did it hard to understand how can.
After college meeting them and getting to talk is hard.
>Gym - not allowed
>Work - don't shit where you eat
>Bars or whatever - they are with friends and not looking to meet people
Made a POF, all my pics are from when I was a bit heavier... Fat chix love me, hotties worth pursuing too busy looking for Chad to msg back.
>>
>>40363469
>has good face/job/body/penis
>somehow fails at keeping women interested.

Must have terrible personality or lacking of one.
>>
>>40363469
Did you give her enough oral?
>>
>>40371651
>REEEE
>>>/r9k/

>>40372541
t. autismal perma-virgin who blames women rather than his own faults and lack of personality/charisma

>>40375304
>I was pre-emptively weeding out those responses for the good of the thread.
Mmmh sure, I still think that's pretty much all you got. You literally mention only appearance and "being a fucktoy" as a way to value your "profound" relationship(s). If you're not even realizing it, well, that's something pretty embarrassing you should focus on. Oh, and you're welcome by the way
>>
>>40363890
My parents are an example of that. My dad told me when I got dumped once that my mom would have left him long time ago if he was a loser. Basically his point was to never stop accomplishing more. All his friends that got married and decided to coast had as shit marriage after some time.
While growing up, even my mom who herself is pretty successful, would tell me to emulate my dad who isn't a cry baby and gets shit done.
What I learned was, if you want a good woman, you gotta be a good man. Can't just drift thru life without ambition.
>>
>>40377133
You've got good parents. Here's a (You)
>>
>>40375756
man you can find new friends you know that right?
>>
>>40376420
I didn't rule out other forms of value in a relationship. I mentioned those because they are the ones that deteriorate and end up causing a problem.

You seem very intent on trumping up nonsense to attack a stranger on the internet. Might want to work on that.
>>
File: 1477686574475.png (377KB, 510x477px)
1477686574475.png
377KB, 510x477px
Every gf I've had wants to come to gym and ruin it for me.

Just let me lift its the only time I have to myself. I don't want to be "the couple at the gym".

Also sex is cool but right before the gym isn't helpful.
>>
>>40365409
>basing your existence on womens attention

wew laddy you aren't going to make it
>>
>>40377753
>I mentioned those because they are the ones that deteriorate and end up causing a problem.
>appearance/sex drive deteriorate and that's what end up causing a problem
I think you actually have a HUGE problem and you should work hard on it. You're the one blabbering inane nonsense, mixing causes, symptoms and effects. It will probably be very hard for you because you're so much self-centred and you're unable to question yourself. Start here >>40371359
By the way, nobody attacked you, whilst every single witty reply of yours is "lelel projection!!1". Might want to work on that as well. You're welcome as usual by the way
>>
File: 1485373636262.jpg (27KB, 667x659px)
1485373636262.jpg
27KB, 667x659px
>>40363316
This hit me right in the feels

>fell for a girl who was a frequent customer at the store I work for
>she was cute, shy, but a little chubby
>would insist on working register whenever she'd usually come around, or open up another register just to make small talk with her
>we eventually exchange numbers
>find out she's actually based as fuck and we have a lot of common
>she was incredibly innocent and never had sex before meeting me
>she starts losing weight because she wants to look her best for me
>always called me "her man", supportive despite my many flaws, would cook for me, sometimes even brought me lunch at work
>a real sweetheart
>if I needed anything she'd drop whatever and help, rarely complained, but she was incredibly clingy and wanted to be around me all the time
>I'm tired of her wanting to be by my side like a baby animal all the time
>having an episode, feeling hopeless, depressed and cheat on her
>she fucking finds out because her friend was friends with the person I cheated on her with
>she dumps me

If you truly have a woman that isn't a whore like most of the gfs these puffs have, don't do stupid shit.
>>
>>40377836
God forbid a girl wants to have muscles too right
>>
Friendly reminder that clingy and insecure girls are not gf material.
>>
>>40378425
All of your posts make assumptions that aren't even worth addressing. Have a nice day, friend :0)
>>
>>40375686
>>40375719

I already have two healthy boys with good genes. I've done my part. I just don't want more kids.
>>
>>40378764
Actually, no, you haven't:
1. Two is barely replacement level. Actually two-point-something is considered replacement level.

2. Both are boys which means you've only passed on your Y chromosome, the X you inherited from your mother is rolling in its grave.
>>
>>40378611
>assumptions
Oh no, I've just quoted what you wrote, nothing more, nothing less. Maybe you like this failing routine (people get accustomed to literally everything in the long run) and you're unable to address your own shortcomings/to question yourself (as predicted). Either way good luck to you, milord
>>
File: 1381947849726.jpg (119KB, 1179x742px)
1381947849726.jpg
119KB, 1179x742px
>>40363469

>be me
>start dating new girl
>spend all our time together
>sex is great

1 year later
>she's gained weight
>sex drive is down for both of us
>realize I like her but don't love her
>break up

Find new girl, repeat

Will I ever find the one /fit/? Or is it all just a lie, and I'm doomed to repeat this cycle forever.
>>
>>40363496
6 months is a break point for relationships. It's when both sides really evaluate if it's serious.

If you want things to be serious, you can't stop being "cool."
>>
>>40370478
I'm a lawyer. At no point during law school or after was it of particular help.

A lot of lawyer jobs are still just wagecuck with a decent but not outstanding paycheck.

Now if you're a trial attorney or make partner and get to act like a big swinging dick... then it's a plus. Otherwise you're just a little cooler than an accountant.
>>
>>40376348
You need normie social groups. Adult kickball leagues basically formed as a way to drink and fuck random people. Crossfit boxes are all just people who haven't fucked yet but want to.
>>
>tfw single for two years now
>tfw no physical contact with a woman for one year

Reading this thread reminds me I'm making the right choice.
>>
I'm 21 and not too big of a sperg, people often assume I live the normie lifestyle, but as a kissless virgin I'm petrified on actually hooking up with one of the Stacies and get badmouthed in my social circles because I have absolutely no idea on how I should even approach a kiss, nevermind trying to have sex and being a terrible lay. Should I hire a hooker and just get some experience in me? Or try Tinder?
>>
>>40381226
Getting a hooker would be for pleasure only. No "practice" for the real thing because you won't have to pay attention to a hooker's signals or even kiss her at all. At least you shouldn't unless you want herpes.
>>
>>40381303
All of my friends go hooking and apparently kiss the hookers and tonguepunch their fartboxes. Maybe it's a culture shock thing, I'm from Brazil.
>>
>>40381390
Brown people are not known for their foresight.
>>
>>40363316
>being dependent on external stimuli for happiness and success

Enjoy your lies and illusions anon.
>>
File: 1482022109432.jpg (90KB, 1106x1012px)
1482022109432.jpg
90KB, 1106x1012px
>have had 2 gfs for several years combined
>both relationships started naturally from friendships in school
>now am single and no peers anymore (work alone, no hobbies that take me outside)
>never had to worry about the initial dating process before, but now I have to if I want a new gf

anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>40363469
Post cock pics or bs
>>
>>40367484
Do your friends call you "The Beast"?
>>
>>40376074
It is.

https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e
>>
File: 1472252135762.gif (1MB, 360x260px) Image search: [Google]
1472252135762.gif
1MB, 360x260px
>>40381511
ooh i know that feel
>>
>>40380150
>Crossfit
Pretty sure it's hard to fuck when you're in traction bro.
>>
>>40363316
Been with a women 5 years, engaged. No problems.
Find a real women. Pro-tip, they're rare but then again so are real men.
>>
>tfw ignored / made fun of by women in highschool
>getting in shape and bettering self
>still bitter towards women
>think about what dating a woman would be like
>realize I'm so bitter I don't want a woman to feel validation from dating me
>I also feel nothing for women who are fat and ugly and don't do anything to improve themselves
>women who are fit and good looking just remind me of the girls that were mean in highschool
>I'm slightly disgusted in myself for even wasting time thinking about women.
>When I go to fap I end up stopping midway through thinking about how Julius Caesar destroyed the great library while fucking around with Cleopatra in Egypt.
>I think of all the friendships that have been ruined over women
>I think of all the dreams that have been snatched and thrown to the flame at the hands of women
>I think about how womens very nature is to ensnare and twist men and sink in their poison and fangs because they're parasites that are measured by their ability to rear children and tame their men.

I can't even understand the anons that want to angerbang women that they feel wronged them because they're still giving into their base weakness and validating the existence of those women, those men didn't change for themselves, they changed in order for the women to see worth in them.

>Its not me who is wrong, its the world

Shoot me straight fit. Am I broken? I see myself becoming an eternal virgin and I'm completely okay with this because I don't think I could ever trust a women to be genuine, and I'd rather just not have sex if there isn't mutual and genuine love.
>>
>>40378537
Are you a fucking moron? It says right in image "... too look good." It doesn't say "... to meet your own personal goals."
>>
>>40366436
>getting overweight so she can later be repulsed by you and leave you
>making it
>>
>>40382013
Everyone is the hero of their own story. It would be stupid of you to trust anyone/anything as in reality they are just trying to sell you something that benefits themselves.

But with that, everyone is shit so why does it matter? You should enjoy people for who they are, not how they are "good." Not to mention that whenever you begin any relationship/hook up your getting their best from the get go. If things ever sour you can just leave as there are so many fucking fish in the sea. The question then becomes how much bullshit are you willing to put up with for the good aspects of another person? That is for you to decide and learn by trial and error. Also nothing wrong with playing video games and staying alone, but that is low risk, low reward. So you gotta balance it out in all aspects of your like and make sure that your sum continues to grow for as long as possible before age starts deprecating it.
>>
>>40370029

What the fuck is that gif
>>
>>40384197
Two large as fuck magnets.
>>
>>40363469
I'm getting to that 2nd year line next month and all you described is happening
>>
>>40374268
Sure, but she definitely loves me that I love her.
>>
>tfw you call the girl you like your love over text
>tfw she responds with a heart
Cute girls doing cute shit is still my #1 heart melter

If only she hadn't moved to another country, but at least I got to meet her.
>>
>>40384197
Magnets?
>>
>>40385324
when will they learn?
>>
>>40363316
>Meet a qt
>Get to know her
>Start to develop a deeper friendship
>Introduces me to her sister
>She's an agoraphobic NEET autist
>Get along great because she likes vidya
>Convince her to try a treatment
>Meds lead to weight gain
>Help her with motivation to work out
>Start dating
>She moves in
>Loves to cook with me
>Enjoys cleaning
>A year later and the therapy lets her leave the house
>I have a nervous, socially awkward qt, who loves vidya, cooks, cleans and works out with me
>Racist family is happy with me because she's blonde hair and green eyes
>Sister is permabutthurt because she was grooming me
>She starts dating a guy
>Gets fat and dissatisfied with her next beta fix'er'uper

Just don't go after meme women.
>>
File: azn bust source.jpg (10KB, 480x360px)
azn bust source.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>40363469
I love how they "expect commitment" but they can't even commit to two-and-a-half years before going to shit.

That's my rules lads, if you can remain the same as when we first met OR BETTER for three years, then maybe, and only then, will I consider letting you move in.

No woman I've had has made it yet.
>>
File: 1485544400365.jpg (370KB, 802x1595px)
1485544400365.jpg
370KB, 802x1595px
>date guy 2 years everything's good, both chubby
>we move in together, change diets, eat healthy, he drops 50 pounds. I loose 15.
>5 years in, I'm hitting the gym 10 plus hours a week, working 40 plus hours a week, catching up and getting fit, so is he. He has clean dinner waiting for me at home after my shower.
> 6 years in, same ol' story... Clean and fit. Feels good man. How'd I get so lucky.
>>
>>40368114
It is the natural order of things. There is a legit reason many guys stay perpetually single and fuck around until 40 getting a bad rep.
>>
>>40385692
that you? mirin' progress
>>
>>40378524
Sounds like you're bad at cheating, I fucked my gf's roommate twice and she's never found out
>>
>>40385779
That's some girl from misc
>>
>be normal /fit/bro
>have a normal life make decent money and been building up gains for a year plus
>never found the right girl but dont let it bother me too much
>start talking to girl and really falling for her
>talking to her for months and building an emotional connection. we flirt alot and i assume she really likes me
>emotions go out of control, one day euphoria and another depression if she doesnt talk to me
>lose all focus on lifting, sleep suffers, late to work more than once and almost fired
>wait too long, she's seeing someone else
>heart crushed
>all self discipline and good habits forgotten
>no appetite and cant sleep
>normally dont compare myself to others but lose self esteem wondering why she didnt like me better
>self preservation instinct disappears, i dont give a shit if a car hits me and i die
>rolling around on the floor in emotional anguish while crying

romance is a distraction from self improvement
>>
>>40385872
For you maybe because it sounds like you instantly fall in love with every girl you have a fling with
>>
>>40385692
Pretty sure that bottom pic is shooped to hell and back. Remember some of the dudes who lost a ton of weight and how absolutely wrecked their skin was. Now remember that men have tighter skin than women (see cellulite). Her skin, if not her general shape, is photoshopped in the bottom picture. Bet on it.
>>
File: 2412346.jpg (36KB, 431x401px)
2412346.jpg
36KB, 431x401px
>>40366666
How is it possible that only one person has checked these digits??
>>
>>40386236
I'm not big into checking digits but I'll respond to the content
>>40366666
>there are literally no german girls anymore who can cook and clean

Sadly close to true.

>they all study engineering ir have a solid career with 21

If by engineering you mean social work and by solid career you mean getting shit pay in some government job t b h. I study computer science and we have engineer subjects on the same campus but almost all the girls study social bullshit with some outliers in law and economics. Come lunch you'll see entire areas with nothing but dozens of girls who mostly dress in that weird social science style (baggy, colorful, not revealing but not particularly tasteful either).

Where do you see women studying engineering? What kind of engineering? Environmental? kek
>>
>>40363496
literally me.
>Come in with false confident built up by years of pua - esq literature and picking up chicks at bars
>smooth talker, funny, driven
>keep up this false appearance while i actually have really severe confidence problem and autistic tendencies
>after the 1-2 month dating phase is over she slowly realise that i'm actually just a goofy, insecure fuck who has no idea what he's doing with his life and struggle to be social one on one with a person for longer than 2 hours if there's no alcohol..
>>
>>40385872
Dude you have made it so far, and remember don't love anyone you haven't fucked.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 753x809px)
image.jpg
84KB, 753x809px
>>40382013
>tfw ignored / made fun of by women in highschool
>getting in shape and bettering self
>still bitter towards women
>realize I'm so bitter I don't want a woman to feel validation from dating me
>I don't want a woman to feel validation from dating me

Thank you so much for this. I've had this exact same feeling but couldn't really articulate it or put it in writing. Also, your whole post is basically me in my current situation.

I wish you all the best in the future, brother.
>>
>>40369757
>is shit with women
>blames his father for giving him a good childhood

Fucking kys you scum
>>
>>40370027
Ask her out on a date while you have the chance and take it from there, worst case is if you get rejected, which you'll bounce back from in no time
>>
True. If your gf doesn't prop you up higher, then she's not worth having.
>>
File: x1agr021bcdy.jpg (82KB, 634x386px)
x1agr021bcdy.jpg
82KB, 634x386px
>>40363756

Wisdom right here.
Thread posts: 285
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.