[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

newbie here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: can_i_habe_pls.jpg (37KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
can_i_habe_pls.jpg
37KB, 700x467px
What can I do to make my back healthy ? I can't think of a single thing

The objective isn't to gain muscle and show off or any of that shit, I've just had my back twisted and bent all my life because I'm autistic I guess, and now I want to make it better. All I want is to develop them muscles and have a straight back. Any recommendations ?
For now I'm doing abs and plank, not sure if it's enough. Also I sometimes do that thing when you stretch out your arms to form a cross, and quickly move them in small circles. Feels like it's good exercise for the shoulders

I fucked up and initially posted this on /tv/ and got the following tips:
>deadlifts
>planks
>bridging
>good mornings
>back crunches
>weighted shrugs
>>79336742

Can I drop abs already, or are they still necessary ? Also swimming > climbing ?
>>
the only thing I do is push ups.
>>
File: strong-back.jpg (165KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
strong-back.jpg
165KB, 640x360px
>>>/tv/79336742

>>40345497
I don't think that's a good idea
>>
What does "twisted and bent" mean? Do you have an actual deformity or do you just have bad posture? The answer will be very different depending on which it is. If you're not sure, you should probably see a doctor, physical therapist or chiropractor before asking people on the internet.
>>
>>40345492
Deadlifts will fix your posture
>>
>>40345492
>The objective isn't to gain muscle and show off or any of that shit
>I-I don't want to get too b-big or anything hehe
>>
>>40345492
>Healthy
Try walking. Lifting is not healthy at all fag
>>
>>40345492
/tv/ gave you good advice
>>
File: forward_shoulders.jpg (195KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
forward_shoulders.jpg
195KB, 640x640px
>>40345541
I've been sitting like L for years, now my shoulders look like this (right)

>>40345567
Yeah I don't want muscles to be seen on my body. Does that bother you ?

>>40345582
I already walk a lot. That may actually be part of the problem, I tend to learn forward because I always try to go faster.
>>
>>40345492
deadlifts and bent over rows do magic. I do them 3 times a week, and my back is straight like never before. I used to walk hunched all the time, and whenever I tried to keep it straight, it was hard and exhausting. deadlifts and bent over barbell rows changed that.
>>
>>40346691
Not OP but are rows and deadlifts that good ?
>>
>>40345492
DEAD LIFTS
FACE PULLS
BENT OVER ROWS
DUMBBELL ROWS
BAND ASSISTED PULLUPS UNTIL YOU CAN DO AN ACTUAL PULLUP
There's no point in you doing good mornings if you have a weak back currently, and you won't have visible muscles at your current body fat percentage, I can almost guarantee it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.