[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gym creep pics? trying to build a portfolio. help me /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0131.jpg (80KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0131.jpg
80KB, 530x600px
gym creep pics?

trying to build a portfolio. help me /fit/
>>
File: IMG_0783.jpg (53KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0783.jpg
53KB, 512x384px
>>40209826
S I P B O Y S
>>
We actually started this here but the mods got pissy and deleted the threads constantly
>>
>>40209826
We don't do that shit here

>>>/b/
>>>/s/
>>
>>40209977
fuck off, how does being a creepy douche encourage women to go to the gym?

only creeping on cringe losers is funny
>>
>>40210014
Why is encouraging women to go to the gym relevant?
>>
File: fore.jpg (1MB, 3500x4271px) Image search: [Google]
fore.jpg
1MB, 3500x4271px
creepy bully in gym flipped out on me yesterday.

He was doing dumbbell bench on a bench in front of the dumbbell rack. I was putting my weights back on the rack and had to walk in front of him (Gym was packed, only other option was to walk all the way around and double back).
Apparently the optics of me walking in front of him fucked up his set and he started bitching about me to his lifting partner

I've been lifting for over a decade and have never heard of such a thing

Could I get a /fit/ ruling on this
>>
>>40210057
The guy has OCD. That's his problem and he just wanted to vent.
>>
>>40210014
>wear the tightest sheerest pants in the world
>EWWW people are looking at me!

pfft it's as hilarious as those girls wearing super super daisy dukes then keep on trying to yank them down
>>
>>40210057
Sounds like an excuse making arsehole.

Fuck that guy
>>
>>40210077
But then he bitched it about to everyone in the gym. I was literally across the gym and could here him bitching to other members

>>This guy walked in front of me in the middle of my set, TWICE

He was making me nervous
>>
>>40210085
okay virgin
>>
>>40210103
Was he looking at himself in a mirror and you walked between?
>>
>>40210130
He was laying back down on a bench. Yes the rack is in front of a mirror, but the rack is also tall enough he couldn't have been looking at him self with his head back
>>
>>40210057
>>40210130
He was also benching 110 lb dumbells and just straight gave up mid set when I walked by

Like he couldn't have just kept going because he saw me out of the corner of his eye?

It was seriously the strangest thing

I lift at the Y too, everyone there has always been super nice it seemed. Now I'm afraid this guy is going to mouth off about me to everyone in the gym. Hell 25 people had to hear him yelling about "THAT ASSHOLE THAT WALKED IN FRONT OF ME"
>>
>>40210248
>>40210199
Don't worry about it then. He was just using you as an excuse for not being able to complete his set. His testosterone was flowing and got so defensive he had to go explain why he failed his set to people who didn't even notice or give a shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.