[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a wristlet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
Serious fucking question, is there even a point in lifting when you're a wristlet. My brother said he wanted to compare our forearms and when we put them side by side it looked like comparing a tree to a fucking toothpick. He litteraly said
>holy shit your wrists are so tiny, do you have anemia or some shit?
I am going to have a blood tes in order to checkt it but holy shit is there any hope for me? What the fuck am i supposed to do to get bigger wrist? I don't know a single fucking exercise that'd give you bigger wrist it's impossible.
Should i just fucking end it?
>>
>My brother
>comparing a tree to a fucking toothpick

iktfb. sadly there's nothing you can do about your wrist size. buy yourself a grip trainer and isolate your forearms to compensate.

there is always a point in lifting
>>
sorry to break it to you, but we can't all be perfect. Take your little wrists and grab a bar and get good at deadlifts.
>>
File: one-arm-wrist-curl.jpg (76KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
one-arm-wrist-curl.jpg
76KB, 700x350px
In addition to deadlifts/farmer walks, add on wrist curls

Obviously you can't grow your wrists (they're a bone), but wrist curls work the muscles the highest up on your arms.
>>
File: IMG_0758.jpg (60KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0758.jpg
60KB, 500x259px
Wrists are deceptively small. Can you picture Arnold's wrists without looking at pic related? You'd assume they're massive right? But take a look. They actually look tiny relative to the rest of his arms. If you isolated his wrists, you'd think he never lifted a day in his life. That's just how it is.

So forget about your wrists. You can't do anything about them and you don't need to anyway.
>>
I think impact on the bones make them grow. My dog hit a bony part of my hand with its teeth once and the bone has gotten significantly bigger right under that spot. It's just my case though there's osteoarthritis running in my family
You could try actually putting your wrists under pressure by doing hand labor
>>
>>40044135
Still i just messured circuit of my wrist and its 16cm (6.2 inches) It seems ultra small. I'm definietly going to check for anemia as symptoms check out.
>>
/Wristlet/ threads are the worst cancer on this board. Nobody fucking cares. The only time you'll even think of your wrists is if you're buying a gaudy expensive watch which I bet you insecure wretches all dream of. Bigger wrists can look good for certain physiques but thinner wrists also complement many looks, ALSO thinner wrists make your forearms look juicier especially with rolled-up sleeves.

t. happy wristlet
>>
>>40044197
>tfw you have 17 cm wrists
Literally no one cares about your wrist size. If anything it makes you look bigger contrary to having big wrists and looking dwarfmode
>>
>>40044004
Nope there's no hope, you will never make it. Might as well be a good little sad cunt, stop lifting and head on back to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>40044089
have you ever tried moving your wrists and seeing which muscles work on your forearms
>>
>>40044197
I have 15.5 cm wrists with 43.5 cm arms lol, it does look kind of weird but I can lift all the same and make gains so who the fuck cares?
>>
whats avg for a guy? im 5'7 and have 7.25" wrists at 170 lbs
>>
File: 1405971131465.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1405971131465.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>tfw mom has bigger wrists than me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.