[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Fraud/ - Steroids, blogging, and let's bitch about life general.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 61

File: IMG_1906.jpg (681KB, 1500x1338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1906.jpg
681KB, 1500x1338px
It's the weekend, why are you here on 4chan and not out doing stuff? - edition

Previous

>>40009109
>>40009109
>>40009109
>>
>>40020282
1st for SEAHAWKS B T F O
>>
i have no friends i can hang out with
>>
File: BirdsOfWar.png (270KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
BirdsOfWar.png
270KB, 512x288px
>>40020296
Youll enjoy my FF team pic (we won the championship too)
>>40020298
If it makes you feel better I have plenty of friends that I routinely avoid on weekend nights
>>
I just turned my natty card in.
I'm doing my first SARM cycle of MK-677. I'm glad to be one of you now.
>>
>>40020322
i could go to a shitty super loud college bar and scream in peoples ears but i hate it.
>>
>tfw wasted a few hours of my saturday night on the annual company party

most boring shit I've ever seen in my life, even my workmates didn't want to ditch and go to a club or something.

Least there was a buffet of chicken breast skewers, wings, sweet potato fries, pulled pork burgers and pizza.

Definitely made sure I got some gains to compensate for the boredom.
>>
>>40020334
I found the key to college was house parties. Felt much more manageable.

But I went to a small private school, different atmosphere. And Greek Life there is really casual and accessible. I was in a fraternity the whole time.
>>
>>40020282

>tfw bought some really tight pants to make my quads look bigger
>some really tight shirts to make my last and traps look bigger

Just got out of TJmaxx. I'll get dressed them post workout and post pics.

What is considered /fa/ I dunno what I'm doing

Anyways I'll show you guys my fuxking attempt at it in a couple hours
>>
>>40020282
Because i went out for dinner with my girlfriend and im at hers now
>>
File: 1482563426206.png (236KB, 656x368px) Image search: [Google]
1482563426206.png
236KB, 656x368px
>Why are you here on 4chan?

I've been having a rough time securing a good bitcoin purchase for the past hour. Prior to that I was finding a good source, talked with them a bit, and just made my purchase. I'm way more excited about all this then going out.

Im supposed to meet a couple friends at a bar but I havent heard back which to me is a free pass to sit around and do nothing some more.

Im fine with this. Start new career in like a month and ill be damn busy again.
>>
do jj and infinity still?
>>
Is it necessary to run a HCG at the end of the cycle if youre already going to PCT with Nolva and an AI?
>>
File: 1481753588153.jpg (166KB, 498x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1481753588153.jpg
166KB, 498x1493px
>>40020331
i know its bait but come on man
>>
>>40020960
no not at all, hcg helps your balls a little in ramping up natural production after a cycle but its not required.
>>
File: many nuts.png (83KB, 773x691px) Image search: [Google]
many nuts.png
83KB, 773x691px
i am 21 years old and fat
i got test level of 267 ng/dl and i have one testicle.
i don't want to jump on TRT immediately
can i try running CLOMID only cycle, 25 mg EOD.

will it work? all i want is higher TEST for more gains. doc said i can have TRT but it can fuck up my fertility later on life so.
>>
>>40021042
>fat
kys
>clomid
kys
>fertility
kys
>>
summoning alex

>>40021080
>>
>>40021042
If you're scared read up on hcg. Also its very unlikely you'll kill your fertility on TRT levels.

also don't roid when fat, just never.
>>
>>40021158
absolute fucking idiot
>>
File: activatedalmond.png (56KB, 209x248px) Image search: [Google]
activatedalmond.png
56KB, 209x248px
Finally arrived at tolerable sides in my recomp blast.

400mg Test E weekly
150mg Masteron ED
100mg Tren Ace ED
200mcg GHRP2 x4 day
200mcg Mod GRF x4 day
250mg dinitro DNP ED
100mcg cytomel
ECA

Sleeping still sucks, acid reflux is killing me but I can at least move around now without feeling like I got hit by a bulldozer.
>>
>>40021148
That thread is a fucking train wreck. Holy shit.
>>
File: tumblr_oeu6usXSHi1ugfjkyo1_1280.jpg (116KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeu6usXSHi1ugfjkyo1_1280.jpg
116KB, 1080x1349px
How much do you guys pay per month for your gym membership?

>>40020296
I thought you were French, wot r u doin watching handegg m8?
>>
File: 1484259580900.png (333KB, 512x812px) Image search: [Google]
1484259580900.png
333KB, 512x812px
>oh new thread
>both of them have posted in it

Maybe next thread, lads
>>
File: tT4g5G9h.jpg (102KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
tT4g5G9h.jpg
102KB, 960x640px
Convince me I don't need 50g of proviron for funsies.
>>
File: 1434144799065.jpg (148KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1434144799065.jpg
148KB, 1111x597px
>>40021278
>all that just to recomp
>>
>tfw started bodybuilding so I can look good and get women
>somewhere along the line I started roiding attempting to get my ideals and get as much aesthetics as possible for my own narcissism, though mires are greatly welcomed
>no longer care about women or sex, even if a hot one asked me for a date she'd pay for I'd rather just stay at home

I don't know how this happened, but the gymcel meme is real.
>>
Out of curiosity, is there some kind of correlation between natty ratios of test:e2 and level of aromatization?
So, for example, if one person has about 600 ng/dL test and 20 pg/mL e2 when natural, would he aromatize more than someone with about 600 ng/dL of test and 10 pg/mL of e2?
Similarly, is a person's level of aromatization predictable in any way (aside from being fatasfatass)?
>>
File: tumblr_oaqwuiG5iB1ugfjkyo1_1280.jpg (101KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaqwuiG5iB1ugfjkyo1_1280.jpg
101KB, 1080x1080px
>>40021278
>without feeling like I got hit by a bulldozer.
What happened? You really need DNP, ECA, and t3?
>>
>>40021583

Need? No. Once you've made the choice to DNP though..
>>
>>40021440

Broke my leg in the summer and shattered my ankle, took a few surgeries, got depressed ate like a horse and didnt bother training because lolmyleg.

Making up for lost time and then some.
>>
My friend is looking to enhance and cut with winnie.

Would 5-6w 50mg
And coming out with clomid be enough?

He's not really looking into making gains and getting huge.
>>
>>40021683
>Making up for lost time

On 2 grams+max peptides+DNP/t3/ECA? I would expect that kind of stack from a high level amateur ~8 weeks out, not someone recovering from surgery.
>>
>>40021577
>>somewhere along the line I started roiding
>>no longer care about women or sex
nice estrogen and prolactin faggot
>>
File: asdx.jpg (174KB, 1170x679px) Image search: [Google]
asdx.jpg
174KB, 1170x679px
>>40021720

I still got tons of tren/mast/test left over from my last batch in those 50ml jugs so why not.
>>
>>40021806
>so why not

Because running 2 grams of gear for no good reason is fucking stupid.
>>
>>40021935

You keep saying 2grams as if that means literally anything when its a stack, these are not the same compounds.

Why not add in my protons powder with your assbackwards logic? Test is the home team, Tren are visiting and Masteron is playing a different sport across town..

"HOLY FUCK ANON YOU'RE ON 400G OF GEAR"
>>
>>40021978
how much muscle do you expect to gain on dnp, lol. and if 0 why run all that gear along with the dnp instead of just enough to spare mass
>>
>>40022014
>how much muscle do you expect to gain on dnp
not him, but it seems like with all that other nonsense you could gain a good bit
>>
>>40022023
i dont think anyone is gaining anything on that shit
>>
>>40021148

>>>40022260

Not even sure If this one is elaborate bait or not

Ahaha

Oh man. Laughed so hard I cried.

The comments, it just gets better and better.

>>40021821

'No idea how to use your muscles'

LOL

>>40021486

>look decent in a few months

Yeah, that's how natty BB works , you look decent in months from obese!

>tfw don't look decent after 4 months

Haha im just lazy I guess

>know that im gonna look better than 90% of you fags on /fit/ when i get to 15% bf.

All those lean muscle gains from my strength routine!

>power lifter at the gym told me to eat more

Hey, at least he followed someone's advice!

>>40021795

>tfw achieved this natty

All I want is to lift and shitpost and look pretty. I see girls look at me and a part of my brain is like 'yo talk to her lol' and then I'm like 'less time to make fun of SS/SL and skinnyfat bulking on 4chan tho'

Rhinoplasty in a couple years I don't want to take a month off lifting and end up doing fucking planks and push ups for a month, anytime soon.

>12% bf
>you can litterally see my love handles from my pants squeezing against my hips

Remind again, who was telling me to bulk? Why you do this moosey?
>>
File: IMG_2046.jpg (472KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2046.jpg
472KB, 2448x3264px
>>40022376

Also hey what's considered fucking fashionable?

This was nearly 50 bucks, for the outfit, thought it looked fine.

Some fancy ass Italian designer shit that was on clearance for like 2 years so it got marked down like 90%

I'm assuming that if no one wanted to buy it must not be very fashionable huh, especially seeing as how it was old enough for them to mark it down 10 times.

Just looks like normal clothes to me
>>
>>40022038

Tren is good times for things other than gains as well, It's pretty fuckin amazing for fat loss. Masteron isn't for gains at all, it's probably one of the weakest compounds for gains what it does do is lean you right out and prevent bloat from the dnp.

Masterons one of the better cutting adjuncts, Tren is great at mobilizing fat burning and as a strong anabolic should prevent as much muscle loss as possible when eating 1kcal under maintenance.

Everything has a purpose and there's a purpose for everything
>>
File: 1479341144103.jpg (13KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
1479341144103.jpg
13KB, 271x271px
>>40021978
>as if that means literally anything when its a stack, these are not the same compounds

This is fat-chick-diet-Coke tier logic, 2 grams is 2 grams.
>>
>>40022438
good lord you are ugly
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>40022517

>thinks compounds can be added together as a net
>thinks masteron is equal to tren

fatlifts is that you?
>>
>>40022438
what's with all the mouth wash?
and relax a little my man
>>
>>40022709
Fatlifts would've done 2g of each of them all together at once and reported back with a detailed description of what's going on with him every few days.
>>
>>40022756

Oh right yeah, it's been a year since I've been /fraud/ so I forgot what flaptits was like.

Mind you back in the last two years doing 100mg Tren ED was the norm and not EXTREME HOOGE GEAR LOAD
>>
>>40022750

I dunno. All my clothes is fucking cheap suits from my old job and like ONE outfit I wear on okcupid dates lol, and some gym clothes.

legit have no warddrobe. bought some random shit, whatever.

This fashion shit is confusing to me, I look at /fa/ and I see what they are wearing and I'm like 'really? This is good?'

I think maybe the best thing is just wear whatever the fuck you want, no?
>>
>>40022376
>I see girls look at me and a part of my brain is like 'yo talk to her lol'
at least you haven't been trained like an animal by your deformed face to have your natural reaction instead be "pretend you don't hear them talking to you and ignore them while hiding under your hat acting like you are using your phone"

thinking of the retarded shit i did makes me want to cringe and kill myself even though i had no choice.
>>
>>40022802

>'ugh glands is ignoring me'
>'on his phone again'
>'must be a prettier girl he's texting :('
>'I just need to try harder'

ur a mastermind. really, truly.

Time to go reap the seeds you planted
>>
>>40022709
>fatlifts
>omfg guys this 14 year old girl i work with at my minimum wage retail job looked at me
>guys she LOOKED AT ME
>SHE LOOKED AT ME
>OMFG
>>
>>40022843
ayy lmao

sad thing is more you ignore them the harder they try for no reason? even if i blatantly tell them to fuck off (only done this like 2-3 times but still) they like just want it more.
>>
>>40022867

this is what I hear nonstop from "redpilled" "pickupartists" on /fit/

maybe it's true I dunno? I never tried it.

My perspective: If the girl wants to fuck you, and you want to fuck her.... maybe fuck her lamo?

If I'm gonna armchair physcologist here

>This guy doesn't make me feel pretty by wanting to fuck me
>Ree I AM PRETTY
>I'll get fucked by him, that'll settle things

maybe?
>>
>>40022889
>maybe it's true I dunno? I never tried it.
well i dont know why faggot so called "pick up artists" (aka hit on random fucked up 3/10s until one is fucked up and desperate enough to fuck you) would advocate this. it seems like u have to attract someone in the first place which autistic and ugly PUAs don't seem to be able to do anyway. but mine wasnt just on the level of "act not interested" or whatever.

like grills would say shit to my face from the other side of a lab bench thing (whatever you call it) and i would just tune it out. not just hear it and ignore it, most of the time i would literally fucking prevent myself mentally from hearing it and pretend they were talking to someone else, to ease my mind from the fact that i have to pass shit like that up because of my glands. i did not process the words at all.

for some reason it worked better in my head that way and i was less suicidal. like "grill is talking to someone else -> whatever" was better than "grill wants to talk to me -> i cant and have to ignore it like i have autism because i am a fucking freak"

>My perspective: If the girl wants to fuck you, and you want to fuck her.... maybe fuck her lamo?
except i didnt want to fuck them. i felt so shitty about my face that like i probably couldnt even get hard. but thats jumping the gun a little anyway

>>>This guy doesn't make me feel pretty by wanting to fuck me
>>Ree I AM PRETTY
>>I'll get fucked by him, that'll settle things
lmao from that perspective that makes sense actually
>>
File: R9Ttz0x.jpg (161KB, 1080x1248px) Image search: [Google]
R9Ttz0x.jpg
161KB, 1080x1248px
/fraud/ - Serious question

If I cycle Test E 500mg for 10 weeks, and have good PCT, will I keep gains after? or will I have to cruise for life???
>>
>>40023147
creatine and natty chain amino acids sound more like your type of thing

also side question. why is everyone working at those types of shops like vitamin shop and gnc juiced to the fucking gills. full of manlets too, this one vitamin shop has this 5'3 guy that is almost wider than he is tall
>>
>>40023172
If you wanted something that would help you get big and strong and had no idea what you were doing, would you rather get advice from someone yuge (juiced up powerlifter or bodybuilder) or someone small (runner, swimmer, etc.)?
They hire big guys to associate their products with being a big guy.
>>
>>40023204
yeah but it's like how the fuck do so many roiders apply there? you go in any of those shops you are guaranteed to see roided up employees, 100%. but i never see them anywhere else in shitty retail jobs, just those shops really.
>>
>>39997725
alex is now making mire threads. lol.
>>
>>40023254
I made that not alex
>>
>>40023292
/spoiler// my names alex but I'm not that alex\\spoiler\
>>
>>40023114
>and i would just tune it out. not just hear it and ignore it, most of the time i would literally fucking prevent myself mentally from hearing it and pretend they were talking to someone else, to ease my mind from the fact that i have to pass shit like that up because of my glands. i did not process the words at all.

I understand what you mean, this is what I did when I had a GF.

Any GF. ESTP ex, ex ex.

When another woman would talk to me, I would just tune them out 100%, like I don't even fucking listen to what they say just their lips move but I'm thinking about some shit.

My brain didn't process what they were saying because there just was no fucking reason to be listening to them, pointless.

Unless it was a customer. But zero fucking women worked in electronics scrap lamo.

That's one of the reasons I was so fucking rip shit pissed when I get fucking broken up with and shit, I was like 'I don't deserve this fucking shit'

In reality looking back at it logically, I DID deserve it because I made the choice to trust someone that couldn't be trusted.

When you trust someone, and they FUCK you over, you have oyurself to blame for being dumb enough to get taken advantage of.

> i felt so shitty about my face that like i probably couldnt even get hard.

I am determined to cut until I get ed.

#permacut

I am doing contest prep at an FFMI of 20. L0L.

> i did not process the words at all.

Yep yep, it's just a fucking distraction.

>(aka hit on random fucked up 3/10s until one is fucked up and desperate enough to fuck you

I can personally attest that this works GREAT, except I prefer sober 3/10s

I dunno glandsy, like, 2/10, 5/10, 9/10, had it all, at some point, it's just like, the same man.

Just no fat girls because I can't even move her around and stuff (is this why people train for powerlifting?)
>>
File: Scared.jpg (11KB, 397x208px) Image search: [Google]
Scared.jpg
11KB, 397x208px
The other day I was talking to some dude at the gym

>You're getting huge bro!
Thanks man

>What supplements do you take
Uhhh uhhh uhhh

*Sweating*

Drugs work guys
>>
>>40023254

it's true though. I never told a single lie on this board or thread.

I got that number, and never texted it.

Idk why I bothered to get it

I feel like at this point if I even bother it's for the validation but fucking them just seems like a hassle

I have the shit tier disgusting body that teenage girls and muscular men crave
>>
>>40023329
>>>What supplements do you take
lol

>>40023324
>>I am determined to cut until I get ed.
#newyearsresolution

i really really fucking hope i am able to get a life and that i am not too fucked up from over half a year of this bullshit.
>>
>>40023240
Discounts on supplements, I guess.
>>
>>40023437
>this
Plus get to sit around and do nothing
>>
>>40023465
>>Plus get to sit around and do nothing

>if you have time to sit there you have time to clean!
>>
anyone else cruise on tren
>>
also omfg i am reading the mire thread and it brought back a bad memory, from when a literal fucking faggot was always all smiley and shit with me. i didnt even realize it was a fucking fag until that shit had been going on for a while. when i realized this thing was trying to flirt my fucking god i remember like just screaming into a fucking pillow i was so fucking weirded out.

>>40023491
>not permablasting
stay benching 1 plate with 11 inch arms
>>
>>40023473
I tried to apply a supplement shop and they wanted a fucking essay on why I want to work there and why I should be hired.

Like bitch I could make more money as a fucking barback no way I'm writing shit before you even interview me. The fuck you think this is
>>
>>40023506
>Like bitch I could make more money as a fucking bareback***
>>
>>40023376
>i really really fucking hope i am able to get a life

Glands, glands, glands.

Falling for the you gotta be a normie to be happy meme I see?

Figure out what the fuck you want to do and then do it.

You don't need to tick off boxes autistically like

>Have X many facebook friends
>Have X many instragram likes
>Have X many people I drink with
>Been to X new club

To be happy.

Most normalscum do that shit not even because it makes them happy, and it doesn't.

95% of the normies around me in the gym seem fucking depressed, maybe because they are looking at their normiebook account worried they don't have enough """friends"""?

Who knows.

GUIDE TO BEING HAPPY:

-FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU WANT FROM LIFE

>Work to achieve it

-FIGURE OUT WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY

>fucking do it.

Not rocket science, people fall for the TRAP of trying to be normies because hurr durr it'll make me happy.

Except they're all misreable and I'm grinning like a retard reading "8 months of Strong lifts progress thread" with tears rolling down my face and a huge grin plastered on
>>
>>40023498
Lmfao what are you 12? You're not gonna turn homo just cause some faggot was flirting with you.

Fags can literally make for the most bro co-workers. Worked with a pretty obvious twink. Was fun to talk to, never crossed boundaries and was just a cool guy. This dude hooked me up with a cute as fuck Ukrainian girl. All the foreign chicks loved him so he had a ton of social capital.

Be nice to people and see where it gets you sometime
>>
>>40023527
>>-FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU WANT FROM LIFE
to spend my current retardedly abundant amount of free time doing something "social" since i am in fucking college, instead of playing video games for 12 hours a day

>Work to achieve it
tren saved my life, gave me the roid strength to pop myself and get rid of the glands

>FIGURE OUT WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
not being so forever alone that i relish even my interactions with the guy installing mirrors downstairs
>>
>>40023527
>FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU WANT FROM LIFE
Meh. Not much sometimes

>FIGURE OUT WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
See above
>>
File: delusional.png (6KB, 543x90px) Image search: [Google]
delusional.png
6KB, 543x90px
>>40022376
You're a fucking idiot bro
>>
>>40023574
Hahahahaha I hope that's a troll.
>>
>>40023552
that is different than one fucking flirting with you like he is some girl. i thought he was just like a shy kid at first or something but then i noticed he acted normal to everyone else except me. like you know when a girl is staring and you make eye contact she will smile and look away, or if you dont then they just keep staring. he did that shit and when i would talk to him he had this FUCKING body language i cant even describe like he wanted my boipussi so fucking bad.
>>
>>40023583
it's not, that's just alex
>>
>>40022851
She did though.

Somewhere I missed the sitcom story arc that might have taught me that lesson without so much grief.
>>
>>40023616
fattits is that actually you

are you still 400lbs or whatever
>>
Finally got some ostarine off of auslabs. Cant wait to try it and join the dark side, next will be lgd if this is any good then finally might man up and pin.

What can I expect off of a 6 week run with osta?
Ive got nolva and adex on hand as well just in case. Should I only dose adex if i start seeing estrogen sides or run it from the start? I know I probably wont need it but want to be safe. Just hope its all legit cant find many reviews on auslabs
>>
>>40023644
>>What can I expect off of a 6 week run with osta?
hopefully an adverse drug reaction that kills u
>>
>>40023625
Nah man, nah.
>>
>>40023644

is this a troll this looks like bait
>>
>>40023656
Fingers crossed ai good way to get the feet wet
>>
>>40023574
>>40023583

>people unrinocally think this is a bad idea and or impossible
>natT has been doing this for 6 years

Ugh, it's that fucking guy that is bulking at like 35% bodyfat and thinks that you have to get obese to make progress.

>you're a fucking idiot

No, you're a fucking idiot for literally getting fat for no fucking reason.

I (will) weigh aprox 159 lbs at 8% lean as fuck 'dick don't work' bf %

Bulking gaining 4 lbs a month.

I can gain 4 lbs from 8-9%, assume 3 lbs of fat. So I'm now at what, 10% bf.

then I can cut for two weeks and get rid of the 3 lbs of fat and keep the muscle I gained.

How are you not able to comprehend such a simple fucking concept?

Who knows
>>
>>40023665
nope not a troll. Just trying to ease my way into this side of things
>>
>>40023672
>>>natT has been doing this for 6 years
wait he has been lifting for 6 years and is fucking 140lbs? i thought he just started a year ago or some shit wtf?
>>
>>40023679
ease a dick into your tight virgin asshole faggot
>>
>>40023699
Ill ease a dick into your mums tight virgin asshole faggot
>>
>>40023679

>sarms
>not a troll

Pick one.

Either start shoving needles into your dickmuscle or get out of the /fraud/ thread.
>>
>>40023689

>natural bodybuilding

Hey, he looks better than 99.9% of the bodybuilding community, 95% of people on gear, and 99.9999% of the general population.

That's an anchievement.

You keep bringing up his FFMI of 20, but I have a FFMI of 20. Weight/Bf %/ Height doesn't mean shit.

Clearly FFMI is meaningless, he looks pretty well developed at 20 FFMI, it is possible.

Only thing that matters is how big you look, not your fucking stats.

He. Looks. GREAT. for. a. natty.
>>
>>40023699
then after i finished her ease a dick into your dads gaping asshole and when i finish wipe my cock on your pillow faggot
>>
Yo I'm the queer who's gf left him yesterday for finding my gear. Tried making up with her today didn't work r.i.p. So I'm starting my blast tomorrow 900 test e 600 eq, and some tbol. Maybe some tren after finish the t Bol
>>
>>40023555

So you want social interaction?

Females are the easiest way to get it.

I dunno how to like, make friends with random guys, but with girls, there is a romantic pretense so you have an "excuse" to approach them

Just start hitting on the fucking girls you are ignoring glands

>>40023569

figure out what you want fgt.

You could have anything in the world what you want? what popped in your head?
>>
>>40023764
pro tip don't stack tren with eq

>>40023758
i am pretty sure i have never used the word FFMI in my life lol, thinking of someone else

>>40023750
>>40023760
cool so just as i thought another 12 year old trying to be hardcore with his fucking sarms. probably kept asking his mom for money to go to the corner store, so that he could afford this shit.
>>
>>40023764
Good luck man, sorry to hear about her.

Just get bigger and fuck some 9/10s to get her out of your system
>>
>>40023803
Thanks man going to just get big as possible focus on school and see what happens.
>>
>>40023792
>>Just start hitting on the fucking girls you are ignoring glands
i technically feel better but i have a feeling once i am out of the complete isolation of my room at home, that i am gonna be a mentally damaged faggot who cant look people in the eye.

whatever ill get over it in like 2 days, lol. ill just up the dose of tren

but really what the fuck, if girls who werent even that bad were doing that bullshit when i had glands, i cannot even imagine what its gonna be like without that shit? i guess being part jewish and rich and everyone knowing it helps

inb4 i am too much of an autist now to do anything anyway.

ALSO i just had a side thought again sparked by that mire thread.

I was thinking about it and how likely is it that people are thinking that i am a literal fag now, lol.
>le muscles
>le ignoring girls like i have deep ingrained autism, while still talking normally to guys and acting all confident and shit (didn't really get too insecure around other males)
>>
>>40023794
Nah she paid for it all, think she is trying to get me to move out of the basement but im Happy in there with my Waifu and mlp, and im 13 and a half you grub
>>
>>40023574
Alex BTFO once again

jesus christ
>>
>>40023625
Anyways, related tl;dr.

Like, a full grown, attractive woman was looking at me today. Pulled up to a light and this chick's at the crosswalk waiting for the light with a guy. I'm pretty much on nofap, and fear no reprisal in my vehicle, so I was full on bertstaring. She keeps looking over his shoulder back at me, smiling to herself, looking down, clasping hands behind her back, the whole classic bit. I promise you guys I have not gone insane. So, the dude notices her looking over his shoulder and not really paying attention as he's talking to her and he tries to see where she's looking. We both look away for a few seconds until he starts talking again and the light turns green, I'm cracking up hard at this point due to the absurdity of it all, I accelerate and we maintain eye contact as I drive through the intersection and out of range.

Yeah, I just bothered typing that.
>>
>>40023880

fuck off fatlifts
>>
>>40023852
Lol no wonder you're a shit cunt haha enjoy your tfw no gf loser
>>
>>40023894
No please, not yet.
>>
>>40023608
>>40023583
>>40023672
>>40023758
alex mate, we don't think you're autistic because of your bb methods.

We think you're autistic because you parrot advice blindly without your own experience to back it up. Leave that to those who have made it.

One day you'll be thicc as fuck and you can give out as much shit advice as you want, just wait for that day bro
>>
File: ffmimeansnothing.png (905KB, 1914x1314px) Image search: [Google]
ffmimeansnothing.png
905KB, 1914x1314px
>>40023868

>btfo

How? How am I BTFO retard? Because some 50% bodyfat ignoramus fucking random found a post with reasonable plan and screencapped it and then declared 'BTFO because you don't want to get obese!'

>>40023852

My point was that the only logical application of weight is FFMI.

And it is possible to look very, very diffrent at the same FFMI.

NatT says he is bulking to 150, so I just gave him 150 off the bat.

I was actually I think, 173 in this photo, but I put 171.

Do you see any diffrence in our physiques with the SAME FFMI? Any at all?

This is why FFMI/weight is meaningless

>inb4 i am too much of an autist now to do anything anyway.

I also have tism and I never let it stop me, girls are ez

no excuses fgt
>>
>>40023880
>>Like, a full grown, attractive woman was looking at me today.
paused reading there to cringe

anyway lets continue

>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i just read the whole thing, kill yourself please for the love of fucking jesus... holy shit.......... how does someone become this desperate and pathetic............................................................................................
>>
>>40023913

I am literally writing 'I plan to never get obese' and people screencap and it and post BTFO up and down and left and right like it's so unreasonable and i'm an idiot.

In reality, the guy declaring me an idiot is litterally the guy that made that strong lifts 5x5 thread earlier today.
>>
>>40023945
I'm pretty alright with things in general, though?

You seem overly upset, is there anything you were wanting to talk about?
>>
>>40023994
i am still cringing from reading that oh my fucking god jesus fucking christ ahhhhhh i cant stop fuckkkkkkkkkkkk
>>
>>40023967
>>40023942
I think it's atleast 10 different people who've called you a fucking retard.

s-sorry, you've actually discovered a new strategy to get lean and aesthetic, let me know how that works out for you!!!!
>>
>>40023994
I love you man

one day the retards will leave and fraud will get better
>>
Sup degenerates?
Man I have been busy as fuck today. Someone requested this image last thread.
Have I missed anything cool?
>>
Just made out with 3 brazillian girls an got one of them on a date, why not lurkm lmao
>>
>>40023945
Is the reason you're so angry because my ancestors killed so many of your type back in the day? Which I'm sorry for it was wrong of them

Or is it a fact you're manlet and no matter how many roids you take you will always be that little guy in the room? Maybe thats why you dont come out of it...Seems all little guys have that chiwawa dog type thing in common, gotta be loud and seem grumpy to be noticed. Its ok little guy things will be alright you'll get a gf one day
>>
>In reality, the guy declaring me an idiot is litterally the guy that made that strong lifts 5x5 thread earlier today.

http://startingstrength.com/resources/forum/mark-rippetoe-q-and-a/15386-zach-update.html

didnt think this was real until i found this but mark ripptoe himself posted it...

>>40024057
might want to get tested
>>
>>40024016

There are two options about the people calling my common fucking sense retarded.

1. Fucking retarded obese idiot natties that have convinced themselves you need to get fat to put on lean mass, and that because they gained 120 lbs doing SS +Gomad, they have put on a single lb of muscle.

90% chance this is it.

>>40021080

This guy is posting shtposting right now at me about how you need to gain fat to gain muscle and how

>i know that im gonna look better than 90% of you fags on /fit/ when i get to 15% bf. these unflex shitty angled pictures dont show all my gainz famalams ;^)

PS: when you cut you will discover you have much less LBM than you thought.

2. Some fucking guy that gains absurd amounts of fat bulking at a +1000 surplus for months then just DNPs it all off in like 2 weeks.

This doesn't fucking apply to natty BB dude, come on, I can't just fucking put on a shitload of fat then lol dnp it all away

For every pound of fat I put on I have to fucking cut longer or more aggressivly (costing me muscle mass...)

Less than 10% chance this is the scenario, I think it's a fucking fat dyel natty arguing with me here
>>
>>40024064

> has gained 78 lbs in 6 months, 46 lbs. of which is LBM

AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>rippetoe posted it

Lol, it legit is like the sarcastic shit I spam post in people's threads

'I gained 100lbs in 4 months, 50% lean mass, just parked my car at mcdonalds and ate as much as I could and did the starting strength program'

'After I cut the 50 lbs of fat I gained I should be a dry leaned out 7% compeition ready natty god and ready to compete in natty bodybuilding tournnaments'

'See you in 4 months on the stage faggots!'

'Yeah sure I have a few rolls of lard but like bro, 20% bf yep yep yep'

I;m reading the entire post wondering if it's sarcasm or not
>>
File: milk.png (27KB, 2489x410px) Image search: [Google]
milk.png
27KB, 2489x410px
>>40024109
pic related

also one of the posts in that thread was

>Also, I occasionaly have to defend skinfold analysis of body compositon. Many people think that the more sites you use, the more accurate it is. The accuracy depends on the skill of the technician and the type of equation you select. If you are testing 18 yr old female volleyball players, there is a specific equation for that population. Use it. It may only contain three sites. So what, it will be more accurate than using an equation designed to test 45 yr old male bodybuilders, even though that equation might contain seven sites. It looks like you used a general population male equation (Jackson-Pollock), which will be accurate for Zach.

now i cant stop thinking about 18 year old female volley ball players. thx tren
>>
>>40024066
Nobody gives the slightest bit of a shit about your common sense, parroted advice, random musings or where you reckon your physique will be in however many years. Your physique is mediocre now, your progress is unremarkable now, and you're ruining this thread now. I wouldn't say you're beyond hope of eventually not being an annoying, autistic fuck, I've been there myself, but it'd take too long, too many posts, wading through too much misguided bullshit to get you there, and for what? Nothing about what you've done so far, what you say or how you behave suggests you'll pursue this hobby past the point of diminishing returns or contribute to the thread in content or entertainment.

People here don't like you and probably won't. I hope you find better motivation in negative feedback than I did, because I'd warn you that shit doesn't work either.

All that is to say, you should probably just leave and not waste everybody's time.
>>
>>40024168
>I've been there myself
lol what? implying you are still not the most desperate beta on this earth? you are infinitely worse than him.
>w-w-w-wow GUYS THIS FUCKING GIRL LOOKED AT ME!!!! SHE REALLY DID IT SHE REALLY LOOKED AT ME OMFG!!!!
>>
>>40024168
Well said.
>>40024066
Saying you will cut and bulk between 9 and 10 percent shows that you have no experience to speak of and should probably cut down your posting to a minimum
>>
>>40024187
I must be confused, weren't you the one posting earlier projecting hard about staying in your college dorm room 12 hours a day playing WoW because women find you disgusting?
>>
>>40024054
Just tards being tards.
>>
>>40024187
Lol coming from lord beta himself
>>
>>40024204
fooken shreked m8
>>
>>40024054
>>40023574
another ep of Alex vs random fraud lurkers

entertaining really.
>>
File: cantmakethisshitup.png (26KB, 1864x298px) Image search: [Google]
cantmakethisshitup.png
26KB, 1864x298px
>>40024149

>see picture

'What my old flames think'

Wow this guy really let himself go he should get a gym membership.

lol

Your average fatass is so delusional about what is actually underneath the lard.

They legit think in their head that there is a men's physique competition ready build just lurking there, because they did SS or SL or some other retarded shit program.

Then they come here and autism post at me about how I am retarded for running proper cut and bulk cycles to always maintain a low bf % and improve my hormone profile for ideal gains, and health.

Crazy.

The funniest thing? The average idiot on this board is lifting for girls.

Girls fucking want dyel skeletons with some visible definition, that's literally it. You saw the mirrin general i posted. Girls are impressed with my physique fucking lamo. She legit bit her lip, looked down to my crotch, then back up to my gyno tits and back down to my dick and bit her lip.

All they have to do is put down the fork and they have a body that girls want, because the standard is SO LOW from all the fat fucking retarded starting strength idiots out there, that being lean is like, 1/100 guys in the gym.

Crazy.
>>
>>40024187
dude didnt you have a mental breakdown on /fraud/ yesterday?
>>
>>40024226
What does SS have to do with anything? It's a strength program.

We are talking about how dense you have to be to 100% fully srsly be in your first year of training and planning to cut and bulk between 9 and 10%

no one here ever said you need to run a bigger surplus or Yo Yo between 15 and 20% bf

the issue is just your idea of cutting and bulking is unrealistic. You cannot prove this wrong because you
1. have never bulked before
2. have no lean mass to speak of

that is no coincidence bye
>>
File: beatnattby45lbs.png (24KB, 1261x295px) Image search: [Google]
beatnattby45lbs.png
24KB, 1261x295px
>>40024225

>vs random fraud lurkers

'no'

They could just post a photo of their roid physique and I mean, gg, game over.

This is alex vs guys on starting strength since new years eve that found the thread from the frontpage.

Thing is, most guys, I mean, if you're gonna research how to roid, go through the trouble, you for sure researched enough to understand to do a hypertrophy rep range routine and control your diet.

If you don't, then after 9 years of roiding, you look legit terrible, and can't BTFO me because you roided to look like garbage.

>entertaining.

yes, The fact that I am skinnyfat and dyel beyond all belief just makes it 10 times better.

If i had a good physique, it wouldn't be nearly as funny that they couldn't BTFO me.

But the fact that they look worse than a skinnyfat is just

AHAHAHHAHA
AHHAHAHAHAHA

Literal fucking comedy gold.

>>40024168

>. Your physique is mediocre now,

my physique will be medicore in 2 years+ god willing if I do everything right and try my best

> and you're ruining this thread now.

How are you not enjoying this circus?

I'm having so much fun I've cut off my sex life and like do the bare minimum in terms of work.

There's always comedy gold.

(Pic related).

Look, this guy BTFO NatT by 45 lbs just from starting strength, and is a half inch shorter

and natT spent years in the gym training daily and weighing food and counting macros

SS really is magic guys
>>
>>40024187
Where did you go? Back to your exciting life of Wow. Fucking pussy, I may be taking sarms but I'm still no where near as big a waste of space as you
>>
>>40024277
I'm not quite sure if it's clicked for you yet but Starting Strength is a Strength routine. It's actually pretty good, however the author is renowned for being an autist on nutrition (i'm sure you've heard of the GOMAD meme on /fit/)
So naturally it's garbage for bodybuilding.

but it's called Starting Strength, not Starting Bodybuilding

The more you type the more I realize you're just spewing out /fit/ memes and have yet to learn anything of worth for yourself.

I guess I can understand that part, I was very similar once. but you know, I cut and bulked, learned what worked and what didn't make a god damn difference.

I like you bro, you're a thinker. You like to do things the most efficient way possible. It's likely that you struggle to see where other people come from because of your mental disorder and that is okay. You should be aware that there is not 1 single person on here who is "50% bodyfat running SS" telling you to fuck off, it's probably a whole bunch because despite being naive as a new lifter like you generally is, you post alot about things you aren't exactly the authority on. basically what
>>40023913
said.

but i don't think you're autistic. I think you're on the right track mostly. The point of what I'm saying is you should try and see what works for you and THEN post all about it.
Say, HEY GUYS, I cut to 10% and have been maintaining since then and have gotten crazy good results, pic related!!

anyway, 10/10 for making me type out the longest response i've ever done on the chon
>>
>>40024257

>1. have never bulked before
>No lean mass

You're a legit idiot, it takes years of training perfectly or roids to have any kind of lean muscle on your body

how do you not understand this

the '1 year transformation' people you see on youtube that hit natty limit in a year from fucking skeletons fucking inject bull hormones in their ass, it's just not possible otherwise

how are you so stupid you don't understand this?

There was nothing I could do in 4 months, no ammount of bulking, cutting, matienece, recomp, standing on my head, hoping, praying, to have any kind of lean muscle on my body in 4 fucking months.

Jesus Christ
>>
>>40024327
post routine
>>
>>40024326

>So naturally it's garbage for bodybuilding.

Right, anon, this is what glands and I are shitposting about.

I dunno how much time you spend on the board, I've been spending way too much, because it's so funny for me.

The arguement isn't that starting strength is bad, it's that it's NOT good for bodybuilding.

This is actually highly contested, by 90% of the board, that is currently convinced that starting strength followed me some powerlifter routine will magically transform them into asthetic gods.

Furthermore these people actually think once they hit some meme numbers like 1/2/3/4 they will magically be "muscular" and "ripped brah"

That is what glands and I circlejerk about and laugh about.

Starting Strength obviously, is a good routine to get stronger.

The concentration of peole that udnerstand this is like 5%.

>THEN post all about it.

If my physique wasn't so pathetic this wouldn't be nearly as funny how none of the people claiming they are getting "asthetic bro" doing SS as a natty can beat it.

Imagine if I looked good and I went around saying 'oh yeah? then BTFO me'

It would be meaningless.
>>
>>40024327
it doesn't take years to put on lean mass. You would know if you ran a simple lean bulk for like 2 or 3 months. You'd probably enjoy it desu.

>>40024347

>This is actually highly contested, by 90% of the board, that is currently convinced that starting strength followed me some powerlifter routine will magically transform them into asthetic gods.

Delusional, wtf? no one here actually believes that past 6 months of training.

>Imagine if I looked good and I went around saying 'oh yeah? then BTFO me'

Then you'd have something to show for all the shitposting and you'd get to genuinely tell 100000s of people they're wrong. You'd have real experience and people would actually believe you... you're like my little brother man haha, but I do enjoy the conversation.

I'm not even memeing when I say I look forward to the day you start 'BTFO'ing people. Hell, I'll be forever 'BTFO'. I'll probably never live it down. Dead srs.
>>
>>40024353
trip on alex i like to have you filtered thanks.
>>
>>40024384

Dude... you clearly do not spend enough time on this board.

Here is what people LEGITIMATELY believe.

1. Strength=Size.

Your pecs will be HUGE at a 2pl8 (or whatever arbitrary number) bench press.

Therefore, the most efficient way to get huge pecs, is to get stronger, and have a high benchpress 1 rep max.

Once you automatically reach the 'high' 2pl8 bench, you magically are awarded with huge pecs.

Logically, since SS is the best program to make you strong, it will also make you bigger, and is great for bodybuilding.

Well over 90% of the board believes this.

>first 6 months of training

97.5% of the board.

99.9% of the people that argue with the common sense i (we) post.

That's why I'm so comfortable saying 'post body post body ' with my pathetic physique, and why no one ever can.

Anyone that seriously disagrees with common sense has to be dyel beyond all belief, fucking simple logic.

>it doesn't take years to put on lean mass. You would know if you ran a simple lean bulk for like 2 or 3 months. You'd probably enjoy it desu.

Obviously. Do you think I am enjoying starving for months and months one end and making minimal fucking gains?

The reality is that it's not a good idea to bulk at this body composition,

I will have to cut sooner or later time to hit single digit body fat. Why not just get it the fuck over with already?

Then there is the points that lotus and natT and everyone else made about bulking at non 10% ish bodyfat and quality of gains (negatively impacted...)

Logically the course of action for a skinnyfat is to cut.

Anyways, to address your point, here's Lotus. Apparently one of the biggest natural bodybuilders in the whole world, bigger AND leaner than the biggest bodybuilder in the world before roids were invented.

So clearly, he knows what he is doing, clearly, he has made some real gains, good genetics, whatever.

He doesn't look like a bodybuilder for years. I'm gonna get big in 4 months?
>>
>>40024472
FUCK OFFFFF
>>
File: 1481602286554.jpg (81KB, 387x722px) Image search: [Google]
1481602286554.jpg
81KB, 387x722px
>>40024207
>Just tards being tards.
It's a Brazilian desert survival Chinese cartoon image board.
What did you expect?
>>40024225
Ya I gotta give this place more time.
>>
File: Capture.png (6KB, 426x92px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
6KB, 426x92px
>>40024476
I like to think that this is bimbo with his trip off
>>
>>40023880
I remember you being quite big, as in fat big. How did that work out for you?

t. Honest question
>>
>>40024611
>Ya I gotta give this place more time.
put a bounty on alex please

>>40024650
hes ~250-300 now from what I saw, don't think he's ever posted numbers but he doesn't look bad clothed

has a chance at a pretty decent life if he sorts his shit out imho
>>
>>40024689

>~250-300
>doesn't look bad clothed

So he's 6'5", or he's competing in the Olympia, or.....?
>>
>>40024735
don't be rude to our guy, guy.
>>
>>40024634
Not me lmao

Weird play I gauged my hormones better by pinning 75/75 test npp ed VS 150/150 eod and I'm much less angry but now I'm just crying for zero reason.

Feels like content crying? It's post workout, I fucked earlier, like things are okay so idk why I'm emotional. Roommate thinks I'm PMSing for her.
>>
>>40024689
That's great. I think last I saw (lurked two years ago, bailed out before ordering anything) he was horridly obese. And I don't know for sure if one can make it "tight " from that.

Anyway. This used to be great. Now it's just full of retards. Why do you guys keep on replying to alex and his faggot sesame street gang.
>>
>>40024813
It's Fucking stupid.
>>
>>40024735
6'2"

>just saw bare tits, pussy and ass IRL for the first time
/sobsuncontrollably
>>
>>40024797
>but now I'm just crying for zero reason.
there's a reason, you just actively choose to ignore it

>>40024813
>And I don't know for sure if one can make it "tight " from that.
surgery and he'd be fine
>seasame street gang
lmao

>>40024835
deets
>>
>>40024858
Not anything to speak of, went in and applied for a security position at a strip club, for some reason I didn't anticipate naked women being in there.
>>
>>40024858
Not sure why I'd be crying
>>
>>40024874
Just small talk and be cool, and you be banging them strippers in no time.
>>
>>40024879
I think he was talking about your ex.
>>
>>40024953
I'm still friends on facebook with some strippers at a club I used to supply, it's so funny because the security guards are the first people they ever go to when they have the littlest bit of trouble for food, protection, a shoulder to cry on, a ride to work, drugs, a place to stay, etc., and the LAST person they'll ever fuck or do anything at all with.

And the security guards put up with them because they're beta ass mofos. Why else would they work security at a freaking strip club and not a bar or club or venue?
>>
>>40024797
Idk what you're doing differently, but it's an interesting contrast going from hate fucking my ex erry day bimbo to bawling like a gigantic girl for no reason bimbo.

You checking your estrogen dood?

Hope other things are going well tho. How's the mark Henderson gig? When's that happening
>>
>>40025086
>Marv is beta
No just dumb
>>
>>40021683
On the off chance of sounding sarcastic, but if that is your recovery stack, what were you running before? Or are you just in a hurry to get back on track lmao
>>
>>40025086
You know what though, actually? Fuck bitches, I'm to that point. If they're not doing for me, I'm not doing for them.
>>
>>40025086
Some women have thing with it, you know, fucking security guards and they rate em, which place has the best fuck.
>>
File: 1464747995782.jpg (197KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
1464747995782.jpg
197KB, 1152x768px
Hey guys is onijin still around?
Havent had a reply from him.
Its been nearly a year since I last spoke to him.
Pics for attention
>>
>>40023172
Advertising. If the average dyel goes in and asks how much he will gain from this and that it looks better to have the staff look swole. Not only gnc does that lol, I went with a friend to buy some ostarine from a guy he knew and the cunt claimed he was only taking osta too when he reeked of 100MG TREN ED CMON from a mile against the wind lmao
>>
>>40025136
Let's be realistic, you're on 4chan afterall.

You're a virgin trying to get work at a strip club.

Those girls so much as bat their eyes and pull their bras down a little more you'll probably bend over and let them peg you.

>>40025152
I'm not saying it's out of the realm of possibility, but the strippers I know just take advantage of them lol.

And an autistic virgin security guard working at a strip club is a recipe for getting worked, not fucked.
>>
>>40025171
Realistically, you don't know what the fuck my perspective is in the slightest.
>>
>>40025180
Fair nuff senpai good luck with the job.
>>
File: 1470291392716.jpg (232KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1470291392716.jpg
232KB, 2048x1536px
Tell me tales of your adventures!
>>
File: 3.jpg (28KB, 672x437px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
28KB, 672x437px
guys do i have low T?

t. one testicle fat guy who will self medicate clomid

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26844009
>>
File: 1484297970061.jpg (33KB, 386x395px) Image search: [Google]
1484297970061.jpg
33KB, 386x395px
>>40025214
Was meant for (you)
>>40025187

>>40025219
>do i have low T?
Yes
>>
File: IMG_1933.jpg (43KB, 350x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1933.jpg
43KB, 350x343px
>>40025231
If you're asking about my past? My future euro ones are gonna start in a month.

Regardless, have a strip club drug dealing green text.

>be me
>fresh 18 year old pill pusher
>hanging out with a close family friend of mine and her kid when I get a call from another drunken friend who was of age
>NatT this club is POPPIN right now and no one has any drugs. Can you swing by? You could literally make hundreds right now.
>explain to drunken friend I'm not 21 and can't get into said club
>don't worry dude don't worry just come here I'll text you the address
>ok.jpg
>drive to strip club with like 50ish pills
>call friend inside and ask wtf I should do now
>he comes outside and gives me $50 for 5 pills
>tells me to follow him.
>get up to the door security and friend has me by the shoulders and pushes me inside, gives security guards at the door a pill from his hand. He tried to be all sneaky like though and palm it off like a handshake but it was so fucking obvious and the security guard just looks at me and waves us in.
>I literally set up shop. I sat down at a table, watched a few girls stripping and chilled out with drinks to some live music and just had people walk up to me all night with various bills buying e off me the rest of the night. I stuffed both my jean pockets full of 1's, 5's, and 10's/20's and sold every single one of my pills.

It was stupid. My pockets were literally overflowing with like $~450 of small bills. Had a couple girls make out and dance with me, got a few numbers for people who wanted to buy more later, free drinks, and got let into a strip club at 18.

Only happened once there tho.

The next time I went back and tried to sell there the owner grabbed me out of the bathroom and told the bouncer to take me to the police if I didn't let them pay me down/search me. Bouncer tried to hold me in some full Nelson bullshit and I got out and ran my ass off. Scary night.
>>
>>40025171
That's their job, to take advantage of and rip money. That's way, a security has better chances if he keeps it on small talk and being cool. Just like never ever do "favors". They do it for you, not the other way around.
>>
File: two intelligent.jpg (249KB, 1882x890px) Image search: [Google]
two intelligent.jpg
249KB, 1882x890px
Is scamming people by roiding the shit out of yourself and pretending to be "vegan" still an untapped market?

the vegancuck fad is going stronger than ever and I can just imagine even someone with a low level IFBB physique type body to just rake in six figures a year just by being a vegan shill.

We all know vegan companies make insane profits(vegetables cost 1/5th as much as meat, yet costs 3-4x more per calorie) as well as supplements, and that vegancucks have shitloads of money to burn as they're mostly trustfund baby liberals.
>>
>>40025231
Thank god best namefag is still here.
When you leave cap,this place will be occupied by retards officially.
>>
>>40025387
>best namefag
>capitalist
Fuckin newfags i swear
I remember back in the day with Mike, Slut, Farmer, Dingo, Chem, FL, Albfag, Canary, Coach/DHB etc
>>
>>40025421
kek.
Right now best namefags(not trips) are cap and mossad and maybe stoya.
Good days are over.
>>
>>40024057

>Brazilian
>"girls"

should I tell him?
>>
>>40025440
No man that would be cruel.
>>
>>40025421
Namedropping like a rapper about to make it, yo.

That said, I do miss the old times.
>>
>>40025421
Fl, albfag, and canr-e still come by every once in awhile tho...

>>40025428
Does masT count as a namefag since he never uses his fucking trip?
>>
>>40025428
Also why does everyone forget jerry when these discussions happen?
>>
You know's semi-decent? I have an actually large dick, like, what the fuck.

This thing is going to kill somebody.
>>
>>40025480
This place is about large muscles kiddo.
Do you have 'em
>>
>>40025488
soz m8 I'm probably only like 155lbs LBM

I don't even lift bro, I'm just on those legit anavars.
>>
>>40025421
>not dropping scooby like it's hot
kys
>>
>>40025502
We're talking fraud trips fag

Anyone got CF old pics saved?
>>
>>40025512
>implying scooby didn't frequent this board.

Pls jeff just go
>>
>>40025476
Because of jerry broke down and isnt in his prime anymore.
Sorry.
>>
>>40025545
All that shines must fade.
>>
>>40025165

context on pic
>>
>>40022438
i like these shirts, i think it looks good on jacked people unless its too tight.

and pls dont tuck it into your jeans
>>
>>40025480
post pic

imgur link ;]
>>
File: tumblr_oj0xrpqFof1vjbdb2o1_1280.jpg (134KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj0xrpqFof1vjbdb2o1_1280.jpg
134KB, 720x720px
>>40025086
Christ that's beta. I'd have no problem working at a strip club as security but if one of them wanted something from me they better have had my dick in their mouth beforehand.

>>40025136
Moving up in the world I see.
>>
File: 1473667363351.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1473667363351.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
>>40027042
>tumblr pic
>>
>>40026393
Haha, nah man, that'd be weird.

>>40027042
Yeah, that's pretty much the idea.
>>
File: tumblr_ojqd289LCN1vjbdb2o1_1280.jpg (524KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojqd289LCN1vjbdb2o1_1280.jpg
524KB, 1280x1707px
>>40027088
There's too many insecure, daddy issue riddled sluts not to fuck around on there dude.
>>
>>40027169
Explain - do you send them a message or just wank to their pictures?
>>
>>40027169
Word.
>>
File: tumblr_ogectaJ6TN1vjbdb2o1_1280.jpg (313KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogectaJ6TN1vjbdb2o1_1280.jpg
313KB, 1024x1280px
>>40027175
You can stroke their ego and they'll send nudes on kik or SC.

>>40027183
They're uh, young too.
>>
>>40027200
>>40027169
What is this bitch's tumblr?
>>
>literally peeing orange and constantly pooping, plus greyish stool
I'M FINE

I DON'T NEED TO STOP THE DBOL
>>
>>40024204
Yea cuz my face was fucked up out of my control retard. U are just inherently autistic
>>
File: 1466136692584.jpg (79KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
1466136692584.jpg
79KB, 550x450px
>>40025556
EXCUSE ME?

>>40027309
>dying for dbol
Thats a damn shame
Atleast do mtren or something flashy
>>
>>40024233
Yea from tripping on benadryl
>>
>>40027309
>>40027374

wait what. my pee is orange too, but i only take test.

dafuq?
>>
>>40027387
you could just be dehydrated. drink more water.

but your liver could also be fucked from something
>>
>>40027387
Drink more water

>>40027362
>out of my control
>literally just had to press your face to cure it
>>
>>40022438
>roiding for this
>>
>>40027309
Your liver is going defunct my friend. Possible hepatitis.
>>
>>40027434
>go to 5 different specialists
>they all say not to do X, and that it's impossible that it's Y causing the problem

>>all you had to do was X!!! and Y was the problem!!!
>>
>>40027200
That, uh, is not my problem huehue
>>
>>40027579
>out of my control
>take handfuls of benadryl
>>
>>40027578
wow really

are you a doctor
>>
>>40027309
are u taking like 300mg a day, wtf? i dont even have liver issues if i take that dbol poison with 40mg accutane

>>40027616
>out of my control
>jerks his micropenis to anime loli porn pictures
>>
>>40027675
Not same anon but no need to be a medfag for that.

Most of the times things like these are down to dehydration though. 300ml water per 20 pounds BW is the absolute minimum for a healthy adult male to function properly, let alone one who is lifting heavy and treating his body to questionable amounts of sterons.
>>
>>40027701
>out of my control
>willingly moves himself out of tge dorms and back into his parents house
>>
File: dicks in my ass.jpg (305KB, 1623x1429px) Image search: [Google]
dicks in my ass.jpg
305KB, 1623x1429px
>>40027714
>lets walk around all day like this

keep achieving orgasm touching yourself to cartoon drawn little girls, im sure you'll get a "gf" eventually
>>
>>40027701
it's just been 27 days since I started, it's about the point I should stop and let my liver recover. I wanted to keep for 6 weeks but... bad idea I think

>>40027704
I was making fun of him if that wasn't obvious enough

no shit my liver is failing, why do you think I specified the dbol
>>
>>40027738
how much are you taking and do you drink or use recs?
>>
>>40027738
No need to explain your shitposting m8, not my first day here. What I meant was most of the time it is not liver problems, but dehydration AND liver problems, but the latter less severe than they would be as a standalone cause. Ah what do I know I loathe dbol with a passion anyway kek
>>
>>40027744
40mg ed, I drank once during the holidays. I don't think it's anything particularly out of the ordinary, it's just time to let the liver heal up

(also not taking any tudca or any kind of liver health supplements)
>>
>>40027765
>Ah what do I know I loathe dbol with a passion anyway kek
i don't know why people love this meme. it's like, take steroids, to purposely look like shit. dbol bloat is worse than being fat, it just looks so disgusting.
>>
>>40027736
>out of my control
>look away and pretend to be sleeping when anyone talks to you

Yes, it really was totally out of your control that you had to play wow 20 hours a day
>>
>>40027778
sucks for you, lol. my dad is/was an extreme alcoholic and is perfectly fine, and we can both drink retarded amounts that would make most people pass out and not even feel it too much. so i guess i just have a strong ass liver

brb running sdrol with no tudca.

actually i am making a new order soon because i am almost out of needles and caber. how is sdrol in general, does it bloat you bad?
>>
>>40027796
because i have pride and do not like looking like a 1/10 freak. not to mention i was wearing a hat 24/7 which hid the retardedly fucked proportions of my face.
>>
File: uZxGG8Fh.jpg (120KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
uZxGG8Fh.jpg
120KB, 577x1024px
Y'all think I can brew a single vial of tren using another vial?
>>
File: 1480747153855.png (41KB, 232x293px) Image search: [Google]
1480747153855.png
41KB, 232x293px
>>40027812
>I cant talk to people when might see my glands!
>btw they were hidden the whole time under clothes
>>
>>40027736
Did pressing into ur face work ?
>>
File: 1484421889947.jpg (30KB, 548x536px) Image search: [Google]
1484421889947.jpg
30KB, 548x536px
>>40027780
Eh, I dunno. I am an oldfag (in terms of age and use, not necessarily in 4chan sense although that too lol) and when I started out dbol was literally the only gear you could get - besides shitty test base - without having to sell your house and drive through ten states first. Nowadays, when you can literally order a box of vials with COLEMAN TO GO CMON written on it for peanuts on the internet, I have no idea why people would want tits like a pornstar and hearts and livers the size of Rhode Island when there is so much else.
>>
>>40027847
they werent hidden it just hid the ratio of the bottom:top of my face. so it looked like a normally proportioned, but obese, face, instead of the bottom being twice as wide as the top.
>>
>>40027863
when it comes to orals, they all have either have huge sides or don't do anything

pick your poison
>>
>>40027883
Well if I had to choose one at gunpoint I would still prefer winny (>implying I have goals that would warrant adding it to my stack in the first place). Fuck dbol and all it stands for is what I am trying to say lmao
>>
>>40027883
>>40027896
adrol
>>
>>40027863
>tits like a pornstar and hearts and livers the size of Rhode Island
stop kinkshaming me
>>
>>40027878
>so it looked like a normally proportioned, but obese, face
So you looked normal and did all that antisocial autism because...
>>
>>40027907
Re: either huge sides or little to no effect as another anon said. The sheer amount of adrol I would need to benefit from it is not worth whatever sides I would get then. Acceptable choice though.

>>40027908
Why did I laugh at this bullshit.
>>
>>40027929
>The sheer amount of adrol I would need to benefit from it is not worth whatever sides I would get then.
right
>>
File: autism attack.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
autism attack.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
>>40027916
cant tell if severe, severe autism or trolling. knowing your posts it is probably severe autism
>>
>>40027907
yeah that goes with what I said

very liver toxic, typical androgenic sides such as getting your hair and skin fucked. there's even some shit about how it can make you diabetic off the top of my head though I don't remember the exact details

when it comes to orla,s if you want to go down the no sides route, you're also going down the no gains route (var, tbol)
>>
>>40027916
>>40027974
as if either of you have any high ground when it comes to autistic behavior

>>40027981
>very liver toxic
>it can make you diabetic
yeah
>>
File: 1481476896963.jpg (123KB, 963x718px) Image search: [Google]
1481476896963.jpg
123KB, 963x718px
>>40027974
>moves back into his parents house to play wow
>looks normal in a hat
>posting all day with his bud alex
>not autistic

>>40027981
Adrol is top tier
what are you going on about
>>
>>40027996
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7026595

if you don't think adrol is liver toxic idk what to tell you lol, you're just wrong
>>
>>40027941
At my age and with my medical history a liver toxicity that high (it is 17aa after all) and such a massive RBC count effect is idiotic, so I have the choice between using so little that the gains are not worth it, or sides so hardcore I would have to rewrite my last will before every blast. Not worth the hassle m80.
>>
File: 4-chan-angry-feels.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-angry-feels.png
29KB, 633x758px
>tfw gotta support my parents 250$ a month for the next 20 or so years

Fuck nigga, that's like, 2 IUs of pharma grade HGH I could've been getting.

Yeah sure they paid every single expense for 26 years and I'll get their house(if they don't get cancer and sell it for treatment) but fuck me why is life so unfair.

Wish I could just be born as a trust fund baby and be on all the gear, hgh and peptides my body can take.
>>
>>40028020
Kill yourself.
>>
>>40028009
>>40028017
k
>>
File: KILLING IT.jpg (53KB, 480x278px) Image search: [Google]
KILLING IT.jpg
53KB, 480x278px
just weigh myself

100,3kg!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tuesday i will be 2 weeks in my blast. HOLY SHIT, this shit is too easy.

AND STILL SHREDDED

110kg EASY SHREDDED
>>
>>40020282
>
I had to come home to inject some fluids in my butt........
>>
>>40028046
lookin good ;')

hows that beard coming along?
>>
File: 1484497869394 - Copy.jpg (3KB, 131x28px) Image search: [Google]
1484497869394 - Copy.jpg
3KB, 131x28px
>>40028046
>>
>>40028046
Why is there never anyone else in that gym
>>
>>40028088
not enough room
>>
File: VATOxkQ.jpg (276KB, 959x1280px) Image search: [Google]
VATOxkQ.jpg
276KB, 959x1280px
>>40028020
Did they not save anything? That's really irresponsible.

>>40028046
Lookin THICC.
>>
>>40028064
also 2 weeks into the minox. Seeing some tiny hair filling the gaps.

I will add peppermint oil today. According to some study someone showed it's more effective than monix

>>40028088
Because i bullied them away
>>
>>40028113
*BRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFPHPHPHHPHHTTTTTT*
>>
>>40028118
U ever tried sdrol? Actually have you ever used anything besides mast and test?
>>
What's the drug protocol for shrinking/getting rid of pubertal gyno? Shit is annoying as fuck and makes my pecs look bad when I bend over.

>>40028129
?
>>
>>40028159
Surgery
>>
File: ralox.png (92KB, 713x565px) Image search: [Google]
ralox.png
92KB, 713x565px
>>40028159
ralox 60mg ed
>>
>>40028137
No, i haven't.

So far: test, mast and winstrol.
>>
>>40028088
He ate them to fuel the gains.
>>
>>40028159
It's the new shitty forced meme now that sips is gone.
>>
>>40028113

he got his back fucked and as an individual contractor he doesnt get pension cause he didnt pay taxes abroad(just paid for his medical for that instance).

granted if he just lasted 3-4 more years he'd have more than enough to retire in asia since he spent so much early on, a lot of it on me too.
>>
>>40027675
One of my friend had same symptoms, although from heroin use.

>white crap
>coca cola piss
Yeah. He developed hepatitis c later on.
>>
>>40027527

yeah that's me after like 10 grams of pharma gh and tren dude

years of lifting too

>>40028159

ralox 60mg ed 30 mg am 30mg pm until gyno goes away

i might try once I hit like 8-9% if I STILL don't like how my pecs look

>>40028137

>>40027968

Honestly, there is a happy ending here at least.

I'm concerned that he didn't say 'I also stared watching what I eat'.

Not everyone needs to obsessivly weigh food, but if you end up looking like that, yeah, you need to.
>>
File: H0Uvwvr.jpg (244KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
H0Uvwvr.jpg
244KB, 1024x1024px
Would my raws degrade less if I left them as powder or made them into vials?

>>40028210
Thanks. Ordering like 10g of ralox now.

>>40028444
Wow that sucks.
>>
>>40028616
i am in that thread

>>40028566

his estrogen levels are apparently making him euphoric
>>
>>40026016

ok moosey

I like the shirt too.

>jacked people

I was asking if it look good on me though (kekekekek)

>>40027200

why watse time doing that when there are very young and very qt girls out there irl?

i cant even imagine wasting the time to get photos of a naked woman when you srs could just get one to get naked

why why why

you have good taste but those SAME insecure daddy issue 16 year olds are out there irl too
>>
If I get gyno, should I get a sports bra? I'm gonna start shooting test om tues and I'm probably around 25-30% bf
>>
>>40028665
I agree, you should go and stop posting
>>
File: tumblr_o1f2ld5i3K1ugfjkyo2_1280.jpg (337KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1f2ld5i3K1ugfjkyo2_1280.jpg
337KB, 1080x1920px
>>40028690
KYS.

>>40028665
>are out there irl too
I know senpai. Harder to get time alone with them though.
>>
>>40028113
Here I go I thinking I could browse a blue board without getting boners at work. The bittersweet feeling of being proved wrong. If there is sauce, I need it immediately.
>>
>>40028690

lol

>>40028735

How old are you?

I have an easier time with them when I'm clean shaven, no stubble or anything.
>>
>>40028607
again, making fun of you
>>
>>40028735

anyways I find they respond really well to the stuff PUAs tell you NOT To do.

Like, legit, do the opposite of what they say to do, and at least, 16-18 year old girls seem to melt.

Just be nice, understanding, caring, like a father really, make them feel pretty.

Handle them super gently and fuck them super hard

They melt for that (daddy issues).

I assume their dads just never bothered to like, show them any kindness, so they just throw themselves at you if you do.

Clean shaven so you look younger than you are, if you LOOK like you're 18, 19, then that's just as good as being 18 or 19.

Stubble adds years to your age.
>>
>>40028653

yeah and I just called you out lel

You look amazing though fuark.

What did you use to get those kind of results on a begginer routine?

You did it right. I can't say a single word about your gear usage as a beginner when you end up looking like that.

I actually saved your pic to spam post at those guys that post their '6 months of ss and roids' 'progress' here, thanks.
>>
>>40028046
what you blasting?
>>
Could you guys please help me without being rude? Not wanting to make you mad or something.
I lifted for a year during my last year od high school and almost left the hungry skeleton mode. Now I dont lift and I am 193cm tall and weight 76 kg.
I suspect my test might be on the worse side. Would medical treatment from a doctor help me gain muscle without shrinking my dong and balls? Also losing libido?
Please answer
>>
File: tumblr_o21duz1nWf1ugfjkyo1_1280.jpg (85KB, 1080x1078px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o21duz1nWf1ugfjkyo1_1280.jpg
85KB, 1080x1078px
>>40028752
>How old are you?
22 but I look older and have a beard. I don't have a problem talking with the JB girls at my gym but beyond that it's like there's nothing in common between us. Maybe I'll bring alcohol to one of their parties and pull some Chippendale/dancing bear shit.

>>40028744
No idea who she is. Found her either on /r/pawg or milf. Not sure.

>>40028837
Yeah especially the make them feel pretty and loved thing since most of them are incredibly insecure. Not sure I'm willing to shave though.
>>
>>40028980

>there's like nothing in common

Yeah, I mean, they are 17 year old girls.

you don't need to have stuff in common with them.

>Yeah especially the make them feel pretty and loved thing since most of them are incredibly insecure.

Yeah, that easy. They will do anything anything for you with you to keep getting that validation.

>not sure i'm willing to shave

it will make things 100 times easier. but you don't sound like you are having problems.

so it comes down to is it worth it to you?

if you aren't having trouble, and you like the beard, just keep it man.
>>
>>40028046
Too bad you're still 5 feet tall
>>
>>40028822
>Joke's on you.
>>
>too autistic to leave house to go buy rice
>eating like 700g of oats a day makes me unable to stop shitting and passing gas for more than 5 seconds at a time
Guess I am stuck with this disgusting quinoa shit.

Also what's this meme where you sleep 9 hours uninterrupted even on tren but you are still tired as fuck.
>>
>>40029058
Isnt he 6 feet tall
>>
>>40028837
inb4 v&
>>
>>40029216
>sleep but tired
Depression buddeh.
>>
>>40028973
>Could you guys please help me without being rude?
not how this works m8

that aside, google TRT
>>
>>40029310
Nvm i. Am a retard. I crashed my estrogen took too much aromasin trying to drop the dbol bloat from 6 days ago when I stopped tje dbol.
>>
>>40029044
>>40028878
>>40028837
hahaha what the FUCK is this shit and why does he type that way
>>
>>40028973
Get bloodwork faggot, privatemdlabs female hormone panel
>>
>>40029216
Welcome to depression. Do not enjoy the ride. Stop roiding (except for a minor test cruise maybe) and get your benadryl bullshit out of the way, report back.
>>
>>40029292

I live in MA, the age of consent is 16 here.

if anyone lives close to boston and wants to meet the autitic dyel IRL, hey, lemme know

here's a helpful tip.

>Show them a photo of my license;
>haha I look so stupid lol
>let me see yours I bet you look qt in it

If they can't produce a driver license I'm out, not interested, just go home

If they produce a license that says they are 21, 22, use your head guys, it's fake, bail
>>
>>40029348
if you only knew. today is a good day in comparison.
>>
>>40029375
I might live only a few dozen miles from you then.

Which means holy shit I need to head as far west as I can asap.
>>
>>40029370
Nvm

>>40029347
>>
>>40029401

netflix n' chill?
>>
Got a question for you boyos, though I'll probably have to post it in the next thread since this one's pretty hooge.

Milfag here, gonna start running long esters of tren, test, and maybe throw some tbol or winny in there. Used to compete years ago so I know what I'm doing as far as the actual juice goes.

My question is, what legal prphormones exist that at least somewhat turn into those compounds after being processed by the liver? I know mil drug tests don't check for gear unless they specifically order it, I'm not worried about that, but if they do get suspicious I'd like to have a scapegoat to point to, legal prohormones that would at least kinda turn into those compounds I can say, "oh yeah it's those."
>>
>>40029432
I would rather use a dentist drill to clean my dickhole.
>>
>>40029624
That won't work. If they shell out the money for the roid tests they'll know which ones you're one.
>>
>>40029704

:(
>>
>>40029706

Well yeah, figured that. But hopefully if I can point to the pros before things escalate to that point, I can get off. I'm talking something I can use to get heat off my back, if chief is like, "how are you getting joocy," I can just say muh prohormones.

Our captain is in pretty damn good shape and I think he knows a thing or two about a thing or two, so I'd like some pros that even marginally do what the real thing is doing to increase my chances of slipping by his bullshit detector.
>>
>>40029757
If he knows about a thing or two then it means he wont eat your bullshit.
>>
Is there any downside to using HGH while training mainly for cardio?

Obviously going mad on anabolics is a bad idea but will HGH and heavy cardio training do any damage?
>>
>>40029757
Bro, I'm usaf, I told my chief I'm gonna start taking steroids and which ones, they don't care
>>
>>40030072

It's command based my dude. I'm Navy, and literally one of maybe four guys on the boat who actually lift. Our command is kind of going through a standards witch hunt right now, looking for anything to fuck people on (the joys of being in the shipyard with nothing better to do) so I gotta watch my back as closely as possible. The good news is people know I used to compete and think my old fuckhuge self was natty, so they won't be too surprised when I start getting that joocy again. The roids thing definitely has to stay on the DL for now though.
>>
>>40029704
Lel
>help father carry a bunch of TVs around because they are mounting TVs everywhere now
>don't remember any details of it afterwards because I was in my own head the whole time

>daily reminder that benadryl is legal

Wanna fuck someone up forever, put a few grams of benadryl in their drink, it's worse than stabbing them
>>
>>40030293
Does it still effect you ?
You gon fukd up m8.
>>
>>40030293
Wanna fuck up someone? Watch them willingly abuse dissociatives while having no life to even dissociate from to begin with and probably a running start on the farther side of the autism spectrum.

I somewhat like you for entertainment value though.
>>
>>40030293

You're describing fucking ADHD I had this my whole life

This cannot be a new development in your life.

If it is lol, you ADHD'd yourself.

Just try and force yourself to fucking focus and really pay attention. It's easy to slip into your head.

For example, if I don't consciously try,

>take EC
>5 minutes later, can't remember if I took the EC or not
>can't take the EC because lol what if I already took it

or

>put phone in my desk drawer
>5 mins later
>where the fuck is my phone
>spend an hour searching

fucking focus glands,
>>
File: 1468895438944.png (249KB, 908x1305px) Image search: [Google]
1468895438944.png
249KB, 908x1305px
>>40029216
>out of my control!
>>
>>40030135
That sucks man, before I started gear, I read up and everyone says they most probably won't test you, I read that in marine dorms they're pretty open about roiding. Maybe try sarms, they're legal right?
>>
>>40025219
Yes. Low LH might suggest you have a bit of secondary hypogonadism aside from your obvious primary issue of having a single testicle.

Before clomid, try HCG 350iu 3x/week for a few weeks and see how you feel. Apparently clomid sides are shit.

Or, if your goal is to get to "normal," get on some UGL test once your bf% is low enough.
>>
>>40030293

>>40030464

'Everyone gives me the SAME advice, should I listen? Hey can you tell me the obvious course of action so I can ignore you? Thanks!'
>>
File: tumblr_ohzdtjwpVb1ubrwu7o4_1280.jpg (188KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohzdtjwpVb1ubrwu7o4_1280.jpg
188KB, 750x1334px
Shieeeet. After I pinned 2ml of tren in my quad and pulled the needle out this blood kept coming out and there's like a hardish vein right under where I pinned. Hope it didn't go into that vein.

If so I will my laptop, car, slightly used flashlight, and raws to the /fraud/ community fund.
>>
File: 1480059607618.jpg (341KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1480059607618.jpg
341KB, 1280x1707px
The worst thing I could've done was get laid or even be comfortable with a female. Nevermind, the worst thing was letting a woman live with me.

It puts you into this abyss where you're satisfied enough to not pursue greatness but too distracted to get shit done. It is the ultimate handicap of males and whenever I rise above it, suddenly bitches everywhere, then I inevitably sink. Must break the cycle.
>>
>>40030446
usually my memory is impeccable and i can remember conversations word for word even days/weeks later

>>40030449
its going to be out of your control when tyrone holds you down and pozzes your neg hole
>>
>>40030606
>6 months to bench 1 plate

wtf is that body shape is he pregnant
>>
>>40030626
Dibs on all of that kek. Also happy coughing.
>>
>>40030666
what exactly put you into this misery?
your girl?
fkn lmao hang yourself
>>
>>40030695
Youre right
Being raped and being too lazy to get food are the same thing
Go take more benadryl, retard
>>
File: tumblr_o9sdjhxzla1ugfjkyo1_1280.jpg (97KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9sdjhxzla1ugfjkyo1_1280.jpg
97KB, 750x937px
>>40030626
Well folks RIP to me. I looked down after I posted that and there a raised area about the size of a big grape. So I took some minocycline and have a hot pad on it. I wonder if the vein I hit bled under my skin or something.
>>
>>40030666
>implying you can't have a woman (or women) and also pursue greatness
>implying you're not just blaming them for your own complacency like a weak child
Break the cycle by trying harder and managing your time carefully.
>>
File: 1478621241921.png (28KB, 194x242px) Image search: [Google]
1478621241921.png
28KB, 194x242px
>>40030735

Many girls as implied. Not misery but an observation of potential. But clearly you lack the reading comprehension to understand what I said or you're an overcompensating virgin.
>>
>>40030761
Probably going to end up with an abscess
Good luck
>>
File: dyel.gif (68KB, 450x240px) Image search: [Google]
dyel.gif
68KB, 450x240px
>>40028927
500mg test-e + 80mg mast-e

4kg in 2 weeks. I AM ON FIRE

Nobody can stop this ALPHA FORCE

>>40029058
too bad you're still ugly and dyel
>>
>>40030773

Now that's an argument. I can't disagree but after years it seems like the pursuit of an impossible ideal.
>>
>>40030715

>wtf is that body shape

It's called being a fatass.

you have no v taper

hips wider than shoudlers

all he needs to do is put down his fork (he wont)

>>40030695

lol you gave yourself fucking serve ADHD

Am I turning into you or you turning into me?

enjoy it
>>
>>40029948

Can HGH cause enlargement of the heart?

I know acromegaly can
>>
>>40030793
MasT what's your routine look like in general?
>>
>>40030805
It is really hard to balance training and relationships and work and everything else. I get that, and I've felt both sides suffer. But isn't greatness defined by facing and overcoming great challenges?
All of us are doomed to chase perfection for our entire lives, knowing that it's impossible. We just have to be relentless and try to not go crazy like MasT.
>>
>>40020282
>>
>>40030924
>implying
>>
>>40030924
I have changed it since this bulk.

Monday:
-Calves
-Chest
-triceps

Tuesday:
-Back
-Biceps
-Forearms

Wednesday:
-Calves
-Legs
-Shoulders

Thursday
-Traps
-Chest

Friday
-Calves
-Legs

4 sets
reps = 12/12/8/8

Calves and forearms is always until failure
>>
>>40030907
HGH causes enlargement of everything, so yes.
>>
File: tumblr_o9v6vhQ3gw1uugkgzo1_1280.jpg (335KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9v6vhQ3gw1uugkgzo1_1280.jpg
335KB, 960x1280px
>>40030792
We'll see. It's already gone back down to it's regular size so I think it was internal bleeding from hitting something.
>>
>>40029757
SARMs
>>
>>40028118
>I will add peppermint oil today.
I know you probably read the story and know this but just in case you don't, make sure you use a carrier oil.

The study used jojoba oil. 5% solution of peppermint oil. My mix is 5% peppermint 5% lavender (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4843973/).

Some anon said he uses rosemary oil which is supposed to be good too.
>>
Tomorrow the slavery start yet again. Makes me depressed to know that this is a never ending cycle.

a c.uc.k to the system forever. Earn your freedom and then when you have time to spend your money, you're almost dead

How do we cope with this reality?

>>40031181
How do you thin peppermint oil. I have read you can't just put it on your skin without being thin down

Mix it with monix?
>>
>>40030788
triggered hard af lmao incel.
its not my fault your life turns into garbage because you cant control a girl HHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>40031209
What I did is mix 1.5mL peppermint oil and 1.5mL lavender oil (active oils) into 27mL jojoba oil (carrier oil). If you were doing just one active oil, it would be 1.5mL peppermint oil into 28.5mL carrier oil.

Usually it is recommended that you dilute oils into other oils. I do not know what is used to make the minoxidil solution but my guess is that it would be an alcohol solution.

>How do we cope with this reality?

We earn enough and invest wisely so that we can live off of investments (passive income). First we must work for money, then make the money work for us. This is the true worldly freedom.

When the money works for us, we will be free to pursue other sorts of freedom from mental problems in an unencumbered way.
>>
File: IMG_1307.jpg (2MB, 3009x3054px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1307.jpg
2MB, 3009x3054px
10lbs gained on 4 weeks of var. bloated from her period but her ass has gained a lot.

Thank god she has a bikini barista job so she has to play bimbo dress up and hit the gym.
>>
>>40031324
>rip seahawks
>>
>>40031324
who are you and who is this girl
>>
File: IMG_1267.jpg (936KB, 2837x2108px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1267.jpg
936KB, 2837x2108px
>>40031354
I'm me
>>40031347
Lmao
>>
>>40031366
>>40031366
>>40031366
new bread is new
>>
>>40031367
do you have a new gf?
>>
>>40031324
No tits, fantastic ass. Unsure what to think of this.
>>
Thank you alex and other retards now our precious gay porn artist stopped tripfagging here too,now this place belongs to you.
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.