[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did it reddit. Im a betta KV, average r9k loser. But then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I did it reddit.

Im a betta KV, average r9k loser.
But then today in the first day of college, I decided to stop being a beta faggot and starte to talk to random girls.

I talked to eight girls in college and one hot girl in the bus (I sit next to her).
Three gave me their cellphones, the bus girl gave me her name and facebook.

Two of them were in a hurry and couldnt get their phones.

A group of three was getting nice, but then I was a fucking beta faggot and lost the chance because their time went up.

I learned more today by trying to pick up girls, than in entire weeks reading PUA and seduction shit.

PUA is BS for losers.

I feel like a total alpha, thanks guys.

Ask me anything.
>>
>creepy guy approaches me on campus
>give him fake phone number so he'll leave me alone
>>
>>39741145
it wasn't fake number, I got their wazzap and they reply.
>>
>>39741115
>I learned more about x by trying it instead of thinking about it
>since I'm a huge retard this is groundbreaking for me and I need to tell all my friends about it
>but I don't have any so I'll just post it on a Kiribati pottery forum
good on you OP
>>
How did you approach them?
How did your conversations go?
How did you get away without slipping in a pile of spaghetti?
>>
>>39741145
>repeat back to her wrong number.
If she doesn't correct you, at least you know not to try.
>>
>>39741178
be confident.
I'm a 5"7 brown manlet.

don't come as creepy or needed, like I said, be confident.
some of them told they don't care about looks.

simply be prepare to hold a conversation for 15 minutes, literally talking alone and talking the 98% of time.

They will simply nod, or say I like, you need to learn to keep talking and never leave the conversation to dry.

The girl at the bus literally couldn't speak because of some dissease, so I had to talk basically alone and get her to nod.

Learn about building rapport.
>>
>>39741207
None of them are going to fuck you because they're already getting fucked by me
>>
u dumb nigger rsd litearlly says in a video that a days worth of field experience is worth more than hundreds of hours of watching their videos.

still, congrats
>>39741207
can you point us towards resources about building rapport?

also what is your facial aesthetic situation
>>
>>39741686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dENi7K2lX4U
watch this.

pic related is my face.
>>
>>39741115
You're welcome? Dumb fucking frogposter.
>>>/r9k/
>>>/b/

Sage
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.