[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody find life incredibly difficult?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 34

File: sam.jpg (49KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
sam.jpg
49KB, 554x400px
Does anybody find life incredibly difficult?
>>
File: 20160807_115451589_iOS.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160807_115451589_iOS.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I have awful acne.
It's a real shame because my skin is the only thing I would really want to change about me.
I literally can't imagine having clear, default skin and not having to stress over it every minute or so.

I miss when I was like 15 and didn't have to worry about it at all.
>>
Yeah anon, I have severe depression and anxiety. I'm terrible at handling negative emotions. I never even really experienced happiness until I was 20. I used to not even be able to go outside due to agoraphobia I developed when I was forced to live alone. Yeah I find it pretty damn difficult.
>>
I'm 27 and I already feel tired of facing many more years of obstacles and suffering until I eventually croak.
>>
File: 1475943068713.jpg (429KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475943068713.jpg
429KB, 1920x1200px
There's hardly a time of day I'm not worried that some shit might happen and put my life into a downward spiral. What's the point of working this hard when a dumb nigger can just shoot me cause he wants new shoes
>>
>>39707630
>I miss when I was like 15 and didn't have to worry about it at all.
I remember being fucked stressed about everything at 15 and thinking about how much easier life would be at 25 due to autonomy.
lel
>>
>>39707630
How old are you now. Why not just go on accutane?
>>
How do normies do it? How do they get through everyday as if it's so fucking easy? Are they just better at hiding it?
>>
>>39707688
19, I'm currently on tetracycline and I don't want to go off it until I finish my prescription because that can apparently fuck your skin up.

Accutane looks promising in terms of results but I've heard absolute horror stories about it killing your joints and gains.
>>
>>39707719
Depends how badly you want clear skin and how you think it can change your life.
>>
nah but I will be very relieved when I die
>>
>>39707602
I just despise studying and thus can't wait for my stay in uni to end. I know it(hopefully) will help me down the line but god damn I find it hard to sit down and really get that info in there. Used to be really studious until about 14 and went cold turkey. Apart from that life is okay for me.
>>
>>39707790
I know what you mean man, I've been in college for the past 6 and a half years
>>
>>39707773
ay you know what? fuck it, I'll get on it.

My only regret will probably be that I didn't do it sooner so I could be clear for uni.
>>
My life is pretty alright for the most part except for 2 things. My physical appearance and my mental state. I'm unfortunately the ugliest person here or in most places actually. It sucks because I would get so much more out of life if things were different. Unfortunately I have to live life in hard mode. My mental health is mostly affected by how most people react to me.

I still try to live life to the fullest. I do a lot of fun things. I'm just limited in how much I actually can do based on my appearance.
>>
>>39707790
I used to think that life would be a breeze after I graduated from uni (hated exams) but I graduated 2 years ago and boy, school was a piece of cake compared to real life.
>>
>>39707803
Any tips on just buckling down and doing it? My parents paid for most of my shit and I really don't want to throw it back in their face by doing terrible. When I'm doing it all I can think of is how I could spend this time with my friends, lifting etc
>>
>>39707822
How so?
Maybe I'm just being stupid but surely once you have a stable income and at least some savings it should be relatively smooth sailing. I know shit happens that can put a spanner in the works but apart from that what's so bad?
>>
>>39707824
unfortunately not, because the inability to buckle down is the whole reason it has taken me so long and is going to take me another three semesters at least :(
>>
>>39707842
I hopefully will not know this feel. I'm fully capable of doing well but this is holding me back alot. My best wishes to you anon.
>>
>>39707602
every single human alive
>>
>>39707855
thanks, and it wasn't all bad, I definitely had some fun times, but fucking hell do I wish I would have just stuck with a major and powered through it all
>>
>>39707630
eat nothing but meat/veg/water for a month.
since you wont since you're a faggot, just stop eating dairy in any form and nothing sugary.
enjoy your clear skin you owe me a blowjob
>>
>>39707807
Yeah dude it sucks for me too and I always try to live it to the fullest but i'd get so much more out of it if some things were different
>>
>>39707840
>>39707822

People in uni say life is hard but I am 18 making 15.35/h and I basically have a choice, move out and get through life on my own without a degree, or live with my mother like a loser for a few years, save up enough for school, then graduate broke and hope I get a job that I can support myself on right away. Both are stressfull.

wat do

was considering getting a red seal as an automative mechanic cause relativly short, plus cars are a hobby im getting into and could move out making a lot more cash, then go back to uni later when I know what else I wanna do but i'm not sure bros.
>>
>>39707889
for me I realized I barely had the motivation to go to school and I knew I wouldn't have it at all if I tried to do it later in life. but I'm not trying to tell you what to do.
>>
>>39707889
I have no idea sir.
All that time spent in school could end up giving you no benefit or they could turn your life around. My dad never went to college but he worked hard and became pretty high ranking in a construction company eventually. However this took years and years so it's really up to you.
>>
>>39707904
Was burning out of highschool by this time last year. Graduated with good grades because shitty public school and teachers loved me from previous years but did fuck all. I'm scared to strap in for a 4 year ride for university for a life at a shitty career I will probably hate.
>>
>>39707807
No way you're that fugly
>>
>>39707807
are you sure its not a warped sense of self caused by a shitty childhood or adolescence? Lots of people think they are ugly desu, some are, and you might be, but I gaurantee you aren't as ugly as you think you are, and you can always improve with things like improving your body, caring for your skin, cleaning teeth, fuck even braces for a few years, choosing a haircut that suits you, dressing well, grooming eyebrows. All of these things if you learn to do could step you up from a literal 1/10 to a 5/10. And even then, don't let other peoples judgement get in the way of your fun, most importantly.

Good luck, we're all gunna make it
>>
>>39707889
If you go to university you need to take it seriously and go for scholarships and high grades, treat it like a job and you'll do well and get a degree that is actually worth something.
You have about 40 to 50 years (or more) of full time work ahead of you before you retire, so why rush into that?
At your age University and the group of people you will graduate with will be your age, that will not happen again.
if you interested in cars then study engineering or physics, which are hard as fuck but relevant to the job market.
>>
>>39707923
If you lack the motivation to go to University, get a shitty full time job (the only thing you can get without a degree or experience) like cleaning dishes or retail
Thats what i did for a year and i will never ever do it again.
Get a taste of the average life of a minimum wage worker and try not to kys
>>
>>39707873
hahaha nice man next you'll be telling me to change my pillowcase
>>
>>39708035
can't do either, not good enough at math. I excelled at biology and the humanities. Can't do fuck all with that.
tfw what im good at is useless
can't go into anything in bio because it requires a bunch of science courses I know I would not do well in and put up grinding through
>>
>>39708074
making 15.35/h at a sawmill(forestry is big where I live). It's not kys bad but I am doing well for an 18 year old considering even most college kids who move back struggle to get jobs. Seriously unless its forestry related or a trade people cant get shit for jobs where I live.
>>
File: 1429666085374.png (72KB, 226x263px) Image search: [Google]
1429666085374.png
72KB, 226x263px
Yes I'm not sure what I want to do with my life.

I was going for marketing and then I realized that a lot of people who are in that field get jobs in sales, so I switched to accounting because its pretty much a /r9k/ career.

I hate it so much. I don't know what to do with ,y life now. I'm 23 and I've been in college for a long ass time. I need to pick something and stick with it, but I cant. I'm thinking about getting a job as a desk monkey at some hospital. The pay seems ok and I'll be getting 40+ hrs a week.

The thing is I've never had a job where I had to work with all adults. I only had jobs where I worked with high school kids and young aspie adults like me, so transitioning to that might feel weird for me.

I've taken a lot of adive from people on /biz/ and on here on how to spruced up my resume. I'm hoping it will be enough to "wow" them
>>
>>39708084
University is not about being smart, this is one of the biggest misconceptions about it. Some of the people who i went to high school with that got really good grades and scholarships ended up doing really badly at Uni because they thought that they were smart enough to get away with fucking around.
University is about how much time you are willing to put in. You can do well at science if you get rid of your defeatist attitude "im just not good at maths" ect. This is called self-handicapping. If you do bad at something be honest with yourself, you didn't put enough effort into it, dont make excuses for yourself.
This shit sounds corny as fuck but it works, if you look up self-handicapping and cognitive dissonance you can view studies on this behaviour and the results of it
>>
Yes, sexual frustration how got me fed up with life. Why can't I get a gf?
>>
I think I'm catching feelings for my ex. She just recently broke up with her boyfriend and she's been kinda flirty and keeps texting me. Idk my brain says no but my heart wants what it wants. It's dragging me down though, wish I didn't feel so sad about it.
>>
>>39708099
if you can find a job you enjoy out of high-school with future career prospects then why not stick with it, most people never find jobs like this in their entire lives.
However, most jobs cap at a certain level of promotion without a higher form of education, like a degree or qualification, so you will inevitably end up going back to school at some point if you want to move up.
>>
>work having holiday party tomorrow
>just going to a bar after work for happy hour
>25 years old, no friends, pathetic kissless virgin, never even been to a bar before, no idea how to act in one or what to do
>will surely be a laughingstock
>likely skipping it to sit at home on fit

Even the simplest most basic thing that everyone does I find extremely difficult. Autism levels off the charts
>>
Got upset today and my face flushed and I was red for like an hour. My chest kind of hurts now. Brehs I'm barely 29, I'm too young for heart disease right?
>>
I was a full-blown heroine addict from 15-20 and then I used other drugs to deal with addiction to other drugs (you read that right) for another 4 years. I didn't have my first job until I was 25 when I finally got clean enough to keep a job and a relatively stable life. I still can't believe I never went to jail or got in serious trouble with the law or crime, considering I sold drugs and stole shit for a living pretty much since I was 13. I'm 28 now, most of my friends are locked up, homeless or dead from either overdose or were killed because they owed people money. Life is a fucking bitch but every day I wake up and am thankful that I did, because there was a while when I went to sleep, I actually didn't know if I was gonna wake up. My philosophy is to never expect anything to easy and to believe in nothing except your own willpower, because in the end, you have no control over anything except yourself, and sometimes you don't even have control over yourself, so be grateful when you do, and when you don't, you need to fight tooth and fucking nail because there's no other way to regain control over your life. I know most people haven't had such a rough start, but everyone I have met who is happy and successful in life has that attitude that it all comes from within, count on no one and nothing for help
>>
>>39708200
I've been meaning to try opiates, what would you recommend?

Not looking at intravenous use.
>>
>>39708138

Agreed.

I bombed highschool massively, but by 25 I've got degrees from the best university in my country with D/HD grades, inundated with offers and opportunity, got a great job from it, and getting ready to go back to attempt medicine because it's my ambition.

This isn't to brag, I'm just trying to make the case that even the kids that pretty much get washed out in high school can do well in tertiary education.

>>39708084

Not an excuse.

I went into a heavy science degree with 0 chemistry/bio/math. So what do you do? Pick up bridging courses, buy textbooks & self-teach, and utilize tutoring.
>>
>>39707630
drink water faggot
>>
>>39708106

at 23 the intelligent decision is complete your accounting & get your CPA.

from there get a job.

now you have a foundation from which to execute ambitions.

from here you can consider buying a car, getting an apartment, going back to school with financial security, and generally developing true independence.

you're past the honeymoon teenager stage, as an adult the first thing you do is consolidate your own position. always. then you launch after your ambitions/dreams.
>>
>>39708282
>the intelligent decision is complete your accounting & get your CPA.

But if I hate accounting, is it really worth going through with that major?
>>
>>39708291

it's not about loving it, the fact is you need a pathway to a career asap.

accounting is one of the few degrees that translates to an actual job straight away, and the double benefit is accounting is a booming industry.

whats the alternative? you don't get the CPA and instead work at Mcdonalds where you're too poor to afford to live/move out or return to school?

invest in today so you can get the pay off later.

complete degree -> get a well paid white collar job w/ reliable prospects -> earn money -> move out/become independent of your parents/live as an adult -> go back to school while working to chase your ambitions.
>>
>>39707840
Your whole school life has someone holding your hand throughout.

>stable income
>relatively smooth sailing
This is a lie they sell you. Sure it was true during the baby boomer generation (ie your parents) where they could have the same job which could provide them with a house, car, wife and kids. But not today. You have to fight tooth and nail to keep your job if you're even lucky enough to get one.
>>
>>39707867
Trust fund kids have it pretty easy.
>>
>>39707806
I was on it while I was still playing baseball. I had so much fucking acne but it all went away with acutane. Granted it made me hella suicidal. Like I would strike out and think about a million very detailed ways of killing myself because it was so much at times. Dont be a pussy and you'll be fine
>>
>>39708180
Depends. How fat are you?
>>
>>39708318
Well I thought about taking time off to really think about what I want to do with my life. The desk job does pay alright, but its not something I want to do for ever.

I have accounting friends and a lot of them have told me that they hate it. Thats why I'm really rethink this major. If I don't even like my classes how would I like th actual job?
>>
>>39708355
Not. I'm a lanklet at 6'2", barely 170 lbs.
>>
>>39708358

right, but you're 23.

you start a new degree you won't have it till you're 26 at the earliest.

ultimately you can do whatever bro, but you're not a child anymore you're an adult, maybe it's time to start playing the grown up game.
>>
>>39707790
>hopefully
Nah you fell for the college meme
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC_RYgkkmcM
>http://www.returnofkings.com/46364/why-men-should-not-go-to-college
>http://www.returnofkings.com/90836/13-alternatives-to-attending-college-or-university
>>
>>39708402

> don't go to college!

> just become a writer and generate enough ad revenue on your blog that you don't need to work!

oldest hoax in the book.

just win the lottery it's easier than writer.
>>
File: 1476277679078.jpg (450KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476277679078.jpg
450KB, 1280x1280px
Imagine being a chad where you get through everyday like it's sunshine and rainbows and even when you face a setback it doesn't trigger negative emotions and you're basically bulletproof with your mentality. Nothing can get you down.
>>
>>39708402
I see.
>>
>>39708402

Holy fuck this is the dumbest thing I think I've ever read.

Do you retards actually think self-teaching & volunteering mean anything?

If that doesn't work then go into sales!

Or join the army!

Just come up with a way to make money on your own!

... o-or I dunno .. EXPLORE THE WORLD!

or .. live in the country .. i guess?

Jesus noose yourself asap my man.
>>
You do need a degree to get anywhere.
>>
>>39708358
dude please dont base your life decisions over what a 4chan aspie tells you
>>
>>39708418
That person doesn't exist bruh
>>
>>39707807
>I'm just limited in how much I actually can do based on my appearance.
This is literally a false judgement made on a flawed impression. Look at Sean Stephenson, or at the guy from Under the Skin. Appearance is not a limiting factor. It is literally nothing, unless combined with other things (like social anxiety), in which case it is an amplifier.

Yeah, things are maybe a little bit harder for you, but that's all. Harder. Not made impossible. You aren't limited.
>>
>>39708469
I think top billionare CEOs like Elon Musk, Warren Buffet & BIll Gates etc are gifted with that kind of mental psyche.
>>
>>39708506
None of the would be called a 'Chad'
And I doubt their life is as easy as you described.
Every day is work, or was work, for them.
>>
>>39707602
Yeah life is fucking difficult.
I hate every day of my existance and wonder why do i have to suffer. there are days where im sure as shit i have done it to myself and others where its not entirely my fault and its the fault of others along with my own misdirections. but this doesnt solve my problems, complaining solves nothing. the only solitude i find now is in lifting because while i struggle to life it allows my mind to struggle with my problems and find solutions to said problems
>>
>>39708461
Yeah I know hes trying to help, but if I don't even like my accounting classes I probably shouldn't continue with my accounting degree.

I still have a little time to switch. I'm probably be 2-3 semester late on graduating though. I'm already behind, so it sucks even more.
>>
>>39708175
If you want to make social gains you have to put yourself in situations where you're statistically more likely to be sociable.

I started going to bars by myself for this. Literally chat with the bartender. Other people will join in. Or you can get good at pool and meet other people that want to play.

If you're worried about drinking too much just get a whiskey soda and I fee like you're allowed to at least hang out a couple hours. Its like a cafe.
>>
>>39708503
Whenever you're feeling down, remember that Hitler was a manlet. Look at all he accomplished!
>>
>>39708587
i'm not really worried about drinking too much, i'm pretty lightweight and dont know mcuh about drinking.

i'm just nervous because not only have i literally never been in a bar before, but it's the dread of being in this environment with people i see every day and just knowing that it's going to be me in a corner, drinking alone, talking to no one, and having everyone realize even more than they already know what a fucking aspie sperglord i am and how i can't function in even a basic social setting and i'll become a point of ridicule at work from now on
>>
>>39708654
No one cares about you that much. Sounds depressing but it helps me get over social anxiety. Everyones involved in themselves too much to care really. At bars and at gatherings like that people just stand in circles and chat. Sneak in and you don't even have to talk. You can just listen and laugh at peoples jokes. You should make a goal of going for one drink. If it sucks, leave.
>>
>>39708667
what is a bar like exactly?
>>
>>39708697
people talking to other people, usually people talking to people they brought with them. I went with my gf and people either were talking to each other or watching the band and eating

its cool but i wouldnt go alone, i work out alone, i dont socialize alone.
>>
>>39708752
I wouldn't be going alone, I would be going with coworkers I assume.

In college one time I went to this post-final exam bar with my classmates, it was okay at first but it turned into a legit bar with a DJ and loud music and flashing lights and people dancing, I literally just walked out because that envioronment terrified me
>>
>>39707683
haha "when I'm an adult life will be super easy. I can do whatever I want!"
>>
>>39708775
no man thats a club. I went to a bar. Smoking everywhere, drinks and a live band. General mellow place no dancing. I'd be totally uncomfortable with a club
>>
>>39707602
I constantly want to be dead.

I was also just diagnosed with severe back issues and may need debilitating surgery later in my life which could paralyze me or just live off of narcotics for the rest of my days.

I'm not entirely sure that I won't kill myself soon. I quite honestly don't trust that I won't.

Lifting gives me a temporary feeling of happiness but fades quickly.

I don't want to talk to anyone. I find myself forcing myself to go out. I got laid earlier today and I couldn't care less that I did.

I hate myself.
>>
>>39708865
If you're disabled how are you going to live out your natural lifespan? Does your country take care of you?
>>
>>39708611
At the end of the day he was still a failure though.
>>
>>39708503
Don't kid yourself.
>>
>25
>Be Machinist, get only about 40k a year after taxes
>Going along with school for Computer Tech degree. Almost graduated.
>No savings
>Live with mom and sister
>Don't know what the fuck to do with my life.

I'm scared and nervous as fuck. Everyone else seems to have their shit together while I'm still stuck in this hole.
>>
>>39707602
>Going sky diving for the first time next week.
>I have to pretend to be nervous or everyone is going to stare at me
>If the thing doesn't open - GoPro will record me telling everyone that I don't give half a shit, and to bury me face down so they can kiss my ass
>If the thing does open, I continue to seem like the warm center of the universe the light of this world gathers around.
>>
>>39707602
Sorry mates but pussies, betas, cucks and fags everywhere in this thread!
WTF faggots, im sitting since 7 fucking years in a wheelchair, was a professional MMA fighter and a dancer... now i can not fucking walk! but life is good, im doing the best out of it, I lay Girls all the time and have an amazing desk Job. Get your shit together pussies, be the best Version of yourself and help others. Find happines in giving.
>>
>>39709176
I'm in a similar position and don't give a fuck life is too unpredictable so I keep all my options open
>>
>>39709183
how did you become a cripple
>>
>>39709183
>I lay Girls all the time
does this mean you get laid? how?
>>
>>39709179
>doesnt open
>gets really scared, shits himself
>begs for forgiveness
>dies
>everyone watches the gopro footage at his funeral
>>
>>39709088
I won't. Jesus. If I become wheelchair bound I am ending it without a doubt. Holy fuck. That is my greatest fear.
>>
File: 1445719583696.gif (51KB, 192x224px) Image search: [Google]
1445719583696.gif
51KB, 192x224px
>>39708074
I did this, but then ended up becoming a manager making 40k a year after a year working, was signed up for uni too. Don't know how I feel about this.
>>
File: IMG_0048.jpg (369KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
369KB, 720x960px
Not necessarily difficult,just really fucking boring most of the time
>>
>>39709176
where the fuck do you live

If I was living at home with that money I would have savings and a legit investment portfolio
>>
>>39707630
A C C U T A N E
C
C
U
T
A
N
E
>>
>>39707602
Not really anon. What you miss in life is faith. You have nothing to look forward to. You work, eat, sleap, repeat and eventually die. Do you really think that is the meaning of life? That there is nothing after this?
>>
>working a shit night job six out of seven days a week that pays decent but I hate every second I'm there
>have over 30k in student debt but didn't graduate
>stuck doing this until I pay off my debt and save enough to get another job without financial repercussions or I eventually off myself because I can't make friends or do anything due to working six days a week and working the night shift
>doesn't matter what job I get anyways since I didn't graduate and I'll end up right back making beginning wages
>can either spend 20+ years at this company or go back to school and snowball more debt for something that I might completely fail at like I did the first time
>see all my old friends on facebook who actually graduated having decent middle class lives

How do I escape?
>>
>>39707602
Yeah that's the point.
Make something happen, find a gold nugget in the shit pile.
>>
>>39709567
Right now you're paying for nothing, having a degree, any degree is better than none.
>>
>>39708362
>not vegan
>>
>tfw moving from the west to Southeast Asia didn't cure my depression. Now I'm just depressed in a shittier country.
>>
Am I the only one that finds it easy?
>breezed through high school even though I was a /r9k/-tier beta until I started not giving a fuck
>breezed through college, got /fit/, had some of the best years of my life
>got a job quickly after college, good pay and got a gf
I'm not that attractive, manlet, and I'm not even that smart either. Am I just lucky?
>>
I got diagnosed with testicular cancer today, it spread to one of my lungs

It's one of those things that really hit you, i literally sat down and looked at the ceiling for 2 hours
>>
>>39707630
>I miss when I was like 15 and didn't have to worry about it at all.

At 15 I already a firm idea that life would be shit. But I fell for the "being weird/a dork now means you'll be their boss/a famous artist later!" thing and retreat into delusion.
>>
File: 1481660618391.jpg (51KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481660618391.jpg
51KB, 500x640px
>>39708418
Me desu sebpai. Used to be a really sensitive person, shit happened, got hardened.

Not a chad tho, maybe a strong 7/10.
>>
>>39709183
how do you lay girls while being cripple may I ask ?
>>
I'm headed to South East Asia in a little over a week. I graduate in a bit. I can't complain
>>
>>39708520

> Every day is work, or was work, for them.

It is, although this is true of the human condition in general.

>None of the would be called a 'Chad'

Wrong.jpg

They exist. There's not a lot of them though.
>>
Y'all need a thicker skin. Life is pointless, you're gonna die anyways. What's the point of being a sad bitch over everything? Waste of energy. Ever since my dad died when I was 16, I think to myself "would he want me to be sad bitch?" Sure, being sad is not a bad thing, it's a normal emotion after all, but that doesn't mean it should control it. Your life and your emotions don't matter in the slightly, might as well make your ride to death enjoyable. I've met poor as shit, jobless people that were happier than I could ever dream of being. Appreciate what you have instead of wallowing in self-pity and don't give a fuark about shit that doesn't deserve a fuark.
>>
>>39709707
Im sorry to hear that man. Dont know what else to say
>>
>>39709369
What he means is he fucks his hand while watching porn every night.
>>
>>39709560
everything points towards the non-existence of afterlife. not even tipping fedoras here.
>>
>>39709567
>over 30k in student debt but didn't graduate
Your life is over. You dug your own grave.
>>
>>39709567
>>have over 30k in student debt but didn't graduate
Holy fuck R.I.P anon
>tfw went to public uni so I have 0 debt
The college jew sure is a bitch
>>
>>39709607
At least you're stretching your dollar (at least I hope you're not a complete idiot and actually went there with some money saved).

>moving from the west to Southeast Asia didn't cure my depression
What were you expecting to cure your depression by going there? Having sex with little kids?
>>
>>39709707
how much time do you have left
how did you let it progress so far before noticing anything wrong
what were you thikgen when you looked at the ceiling
>>
>>39709803
You're going there to live out your fantasy of fucking kids too like this guy >>39709607 ? It didn't make him happier it seems.
>>
>>39709560
The fact that life is suffering proves that there is no God or afterlife.
>>
>>39707790
me too, I'll be done in 6 months hopefully. good luck to you
>>
>>39710168
Life only gets worse after uni. You start trading your life for money. When you're in uni you might not have money but at least you have time for yourself.
>>
>>39707719
Accutane wont fuck you up, just be sensible and dont go full ameriblob mode and take 60mg per day or something like that 10 or 20 per day is more than enough to clear up your skin and since you are on a low dose the side effects like the initial breakout will be lessened

t. Anon who regrets not accutane sooner
>>
File: IMG_1898.jpg (35KB, 508x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1898.jpg
35KB, 508x591px
>>
>>39710203
/thread
>>
>tfw used to climb to forget the daily sufferrings of life
>generally active, big on biking
>just starting to get into some lifting to improve my climbing
>started to get bad foot pain
>goes on for weeks
>go to the doctor
>I have rhuematoid arthritis

Still keeps me up at night thinking about life before I was in pain all the time. Now life is just sufferring, my job is pretty physical too so I really can't do any exercise anymore, it was the only thing I enjoyed in life.
>>
File: 1474826068121.jpg (368KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474826068121.jpg
368KB, 1000x1000px
>>39707602
Only the parts that matter.
Like having a lmao1pl8 ohp. FUCK, so hard to get there I'm stuck 30lbs on both sides and even that feels like I'm pushing myself too hard(half to really bend my back and stuff to get out 5 reps) so I cant go higher.

also the whole, no gf issue. Can't talk to attractive girls, default solution is to act like they don't exist.
>>
>>39710233
lifting won't help you climb, bruh. I do some climbing and I can campus a lot of v1s that my friend can't, with super deep holds, but he's just way better overall. He can hit v4's v5's semi-consistently, where as I struggle with v4's.

This tells me that I'm proportionally way stronger (from lifiting) until you get to the 2nd and 3rd joints on each finger, at which point he is way better, and that's all that matters for climbing.
>>
>>39710256
I know I was pretty good and getting better. I was consistent with v6 and v7. I wanted to get stronger to go to that next level. I can't climb anymore though. All I can really maybe do is swim but I don't know the first thing about swimming. If there are any other anons would joint disabilities I'm curious to know what you do to stay /fit/
>>
>>39710241
1 plaet ohp is easy as fuck dude
>>
>>39707889
College is not a must my friend. Try to look into specialised courses for specific jobs. They are expensive, but they pay off. Like those giant haul trucks used in excavations. Training costs somewhere around 100k $, and it pays over 10k$ a month to sit in a comfy, air-conditioned huge motherfucker of a truck. You work in a A/B cycle, one week is free, the other you spend whole at work.

15/h is not that bad, you could earn dozens of grands in a few years if you are good at saving.
>>
Im surprised that when the internet came out that college didn't diminish i mean you can learn anything online without any unnecessary ballshit you have to sit through in a classroom.
You waste so much time at college and money
>>
>>39707602

Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>39707719
>>39710197
I'm currently on tetracycline. Don't take Accutane, take something newer (not a generic brand). They have less side effects.

I'm 28 y/o, 2 months in, 50mg/day dose.

The effects on lifting are about the same as a keto diet. You tire more easily and need more time to recover.

I take more time to do prehab and rehab for my joints, take Omega-3 and shit like that. I try to be conservative and err on the side of caution. That said during those two months I only skipped two workouts (deloaded really) because I wanted joints to regenerate.

Just don't be a retard.

Other side effects - dry eyes, skin (especially lips). I have trouble sleeping don't know if that's related (I wake up about 2 hours before my alarm clock goes off).

As far as effectiveness goes - I came in with a moderate (but persistent) case of folliculitis. I've been trying to get rid of it for 3 years. Inflammation has gone completely, my skin cleared (before getting isotretoine I got occasional zits but not now) and it's smoother now.

All in all don't regret my choices, though probably it will stall my lifting progress.
>>
>>39710438
Because nobody cared who he was before.
>>
>>39710430
The college/university degree is proof to the employer that you're capable enough to get through a few years of structured assignments and exams without fucking up and therefore they can expect you to handle the job the same way. They know nothing about you and the degree is the bare minimum to get your foot in the door.

People who claim degrees are useless are deluding themselves. They are useless if you want to be a cashier, janitor or manual labourer, sure.
>>
>>39707630
this was me last year... and 5 years before that. I went on accutane and my life has now forever changed. Been done my cycle since april this year and some nights all i do is rinses face with water and moisturize. I couldnt imagine doing that before. I cant keep my lips moist tho.
>>
>>39707602
I am 24, no education.

Every day I earn £40, doing 10 hours of hard labour. Come home, shower, try to sleep. Sometimes I stay awake for 2-3 days at a time.

Lately I've been looking into painless ways to die. But the only methods that have a 100% death rate are messy, like throwing yourself off a building. I want to die, but too much of a coward for that.

Did you know that the majority of gun related deaths in America are suicide? I wish we had guns in England
>>
>>39710470
How did it get this way?
>>
>>39710506
Had to drop out of doing my a-levels when I was 16 for various reasons.
Never got the chance to go back. It's now 8 years later. I no longer have options.
>>
>>39710470
how can you be getting only £4 an hour?
>>
>>39710470
Doesn't welfare pay more than that wtf.
>>
>>39710526
cash-only tax free labouring. Others who do this type of work are claiming benefits on the side, and druggies just trying to scraps.

>>39710527
Yes.
>>
File: are you okay.jpg (73KB, 670x748px) Image search: [Google]
are you okay.jpg
73KB, 670x748px
>>39707602

Yes, literally everyone does. It's a battle for me every morning in cold as fuck Illinois just to drag my ass out of bed to go to the gym.
>>
File: SmilingGirl.jpg (744KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
SmilingGirl.jpg
744KB, 1600x1067px
>>39707602
>Does anybody find life incredibly difficult?
Lol every single time I see a question along these lines the logical part of my brain immediately says:

Compared to what exactly? you fucking idiot
>>
>>39710532
Go on welfare and go back to school or go learn a trade? With O-levels you still can go to a trade school.
>>
>>39710540
I've not looked into it. It's something I've always avoided.

Can you really get welfare just for going to school? Even at my age?
What little I've looked into, is only available for 16-20 year olds
>>
>>39710537
ITT: A bunch of soft, soft, sad pussies just waiting to get fucked by the world. Too pathetic to do anything about it.
>>
File: 1327417306868.jpg (340KB, 950x623px) Image search: [Google]
1327417306868.jpg
340KB, 950x623px
>>39710537
Nobody is asking you to compare it to anything. Life may be extremely easy for someone born into a rich family, for example.
>>
File: zyzz throne.jpg (100KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz throne.jpg
100KB, 1600x900px
>>39710557

>Implying we all don't have our own battles to fight Even the uber wealthy may be racked by emotional trauma or debilitating mental illness. Life is easy for no one, that difficulty just manifests itself in different ways for everyone.

Don't ever assume you have it easier or harder than someone because you're not them and you don't know what battles they're currently fighting.
>>
>>39710591

Fuck only >Implying we don't have our own battles to fight

was supposed to be a greentext.
>>
Life is easy for a healthy individual born into a rich family.
>>
>>39710557
You fucking idiot, you just compared one life to another. A comparison.
>>
Whose life was the hypothetical rich person compared to though?
>>
>>39710591
>Don't ever assume you have it easier or harder than someone
Spoken like a true retard.
>>
I just want to be happy.
>>
File: 1474949028335.png (119KB, 291x423px) Image search: [Google]
1474949028335.png
119KB, 291x423px
>>39710622

Because you know exactly what someone else is going through. That's right anon, you have it the hardest and everyone else has it easier than you. You know this because you're you and you have a bunch of shit you find difficult, right?

Congratulations on being an envious, self pitying faggot anon.
>>
Nobody has it as hard as I do!
>>
>>39710647
Yeah, I'm just a guy that has no education, no friends and extreme depression and social anxiety. But you're right, that guy with everything in the world has it harder than me because he doesn't have a gf. How silly of me to think otherwise.
>>
File: zyzz is with you.jpg (17KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz is with you.jpg
17KB, 320x180px
>>39710672

>No education

Start reading.

>Extreme depression and social anxiety

So do I anon, but you don't see me sitting at home fucking crying about it. I'm constantly racked by existential dread but I don't allow it to turn me into some self pitying loser.

To be honest I was expecting you to have some kind of legitimate response. Having a mental illness, maybe a physical deformity, something of that description. But literally all of the issues you mentioned are issues I had and have forced myself to confront and work on.

Don't be a sad cunt bro, work to improve yourself and focus on helping others rather than lamenting your own situation in life. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>39710693
I'm hearing impaired.
>>
File: 1481428747936.png (9KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1481428747936.png
9KB, 362x358px
>>39707602
>life is incredibly difficult
>death is so easy
What did the universe mean by this?
>>
>Incredibly difficult
No

>Not as much fun as it should have be
Yes

Life is like a new movie you're really hyped about to see but then you realize it's just "meh"
>>
>>39710693
I'm working on all of them, I'm sick of the way I am. But I just wanted to mention that someone who objectively has it worse than some other fag has a right to say their life is shittier.
>>
>>39710672
Well man you have a couple options:

You can either play the hand you are currently holding at this point in time to the best of your ability and focus on improving you results in every area of your life, or:

You can not address any of the issues and instead embrace self pity, self hatred and loathing, self sabotage, and 100% you will have vastly worse results in every area of your life because you didn't utilize the resources that you do have.

If you were the one that responded with the bradpitt jonah hill swap, the point is the life you have is all you know and all you will ever know, so complaining it's difficult doesn't make any fucking sense. It's just a bad strategy. You're not going to show up with the same consciousness as a happier being in another universe, this is it. Do what you can with it and like everyone else at some point die.

None of it matters anyway. Try to enjoy it.
>>
>>39710719
Not the same guy, but you're right obviously, some people's lives are shittier than others.

My concern from the tone of your posts is that you are deep in self pity and learned helplessness instead of acceptance of the situation and stepping back, removing emotion from the equation, and asking yourself:

What do I want, and what actions will I execute to move towards those results?
>>
File: our doubts are traitors.jpg (62KB, 403x260px) Image search: [Google]
our doubts are traitors.jpg
62KB, 403x260px
>>39710698

Does being unable to hear somehow impair your ability to read books and learn? Anon, if you're going to make excuses for why you're failing, you will never succeed.

I'm not saying this to chastise you, I'm just giving you the honest truth. I've been coming here since I was 18 and I'm 24 now, I've repeatedly failed and fucked up. I've got a whole host of problems facing me, but what I've learned thus far is you can't excuse yourself.

If you're coming up with reasons to allow yourself to fail, the only person you're hurting is yourself. Because at the end of the day, all any of us have are ourselves.

You can do it bro, I believe in you. You've just gotta keep trying.

>pic related

>>39710719

Anon my point is you shouldn't be comparing yourself to others. We're all born into different circumstances, we all face different hurdles. Focus on you, focus on being the best person you can be and fuck worrying about what other people think.

Just understand that we're all on this terrifying ride hurtling towards death together. And it's better to be fastening your own seatbelt for the inevitable end, than to be staring at your neighbors seatbelt and complaining about how much nicer it is.

>pic related
>>
File: thumbs up 2.gif (1MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up 2.gif
1MB, 256x192px
>>39710735

This anon gets it. You're never going to pull yourself out of the shit by spending all of your time complaining about being in said shit. Find a rope and start climbing out. And if you can't find a rope, fucking make one.
>>
>>39710737
Fuck that's a great quote by ole bill
>>
>>39710526
I wish I earned that much
>>
>>39710513
I came out of year 13 failing all of them desu, you could just go to college and do some btec, its what I'm doing. or you could work at maccies, for you its like £7/hour with free meals, better than the shit you're doing now.
>>
all u gotta do is live with your parents while u work a minimum wage job until u save enough money
>>
>>39707630
post acne pics
>>
>>39711394
wtf
>>
>>39711379
then what?
>>
>>39710836
as a simpler solution, it's really not that hard to find a higher paying job without university education. I'm a self taught internet marketer who earns $300 a day from home. Click here to learn how.
>>
>>39711649
lemao
>>
>>39707679

you should get that cat if it's not already your cat
that is a beautiful cat
>>
>>39711671
I feel like he's a real hero, a symbol of innocence, love and peace for the whole world
>>
>>39707602
>waaah, my life is SO hard!
>not even 20 yet
You whining little cunts need to STFU, you haven't even BEGUN to live yet, you have NOTHING to complain about. Just wait until you end up divorced, or get cancer, or have friends you've known for decades die before their time because of brain cancer. THEN you'll have something to cry about.
>waah, I don't have a gf
>waah, I can't get gainz
>waah, I have acne
STFU.
>>
>>39711738
>die before their time
No one is owed time, and agreed to a large degree these people are focused on the wrong shit.

80% of the world lives on less than $10 a day and 1.3 billion on less than $1 a day. You can extrapolate from that how shit most people's lives are.

Most people are born into, compared to the standard of living you probably perceive as normal, shitholes and live in shitholes basically spending all their effort just trying to survive and make enough money to survive and raise a family.
>>
>>39711738
I'm 27 tho. And I'm not complaining about no gf, no gainz or acne.
>>
I wish life was easier.
>>
It's 2017, why aren't all our needs taken care of by automation yet? The fuck?
>>
>>39710612
Yup that's the implied meaning you pedantic fucking retard.
>>
>>39708418
>sprinting in a thong and name necklace

Dropped
>>
>>39710708
best post of 2016 2bh m8
>>
I'm 27. I'm healthy, have a great job, my own place, I'm happy with my looks and my body.
Everything is set for me to enjoy life to the fullest and I don't enjoy it whatsoever. I force myself to practice some "hobbies" that don't bring me any pleasure, I have few friends I barely see anymore because apparently when you get a gf and a job your life is over. As for me, no gf in sight. I come home from work everyday and just wish I could go back there right away to give some meaning to my life because I'm unable to give it any myself.
Every day I could get in a car crash and die and I wouldn't even feel sad or anything. Life sucks balls and I'm lonely as shit and I hate everything and I'm not even facing any hardship besides the soul destroying fact that no woman ever enjoyed my company.
>>
I envy people who live day to day without thinking about their future. I'm talking about the types who blow away their full paychecks as soon as they get them or don't bother to see to any issue that can be put off until the last minute. They may be short sighted but they seem to be carefree and without worry while those like some of us can't stop thinking about all the possible outcomes of anything we attempt, resulting in us being miserable in life.
>>
>>39713788
>come home from work everyday
Yeah because flocks of girls you've never met will magically line up at your door begging for you to date them when all you do is go to work and go home.
>>
>>39708227
Are you retarded m8
>>
>>39707602
>Try to self improve.
>Lose weight and lift a lot more(not even that ugly).
>No success with women ever.
>Nothing in life works and people belittle me everywhere.
It feels like being dehydrated in the desert, I'm just not good enough whatever I try to do. It physically and mentally hurts to keep trying and get no reward.
>>
I like these threads because my life is pretty good and knowing everyone else has problems makes mine seem even better.
>>
>>39709707
Stay strong and all the best bro
Thanks for providing perspective, my problems really arent as big as I think they are
>>
>>39707679
This

Im half happy I accomplished my goals, half paranoid that I'm going to have a car accident and become paraplegic
>>
>>39714235
you cant lose as long as you keep trying, one day youl meet someone that loves you for who you are anon! dont let me down ok?
>>
>>39707602
yes
it has been nothing but disappointment.
and even if life will turn out to be okay, Im going to die some day so i guess it doesnt realy matter
>>
I think a better question is, does anybody out there find life incredibly fulfilling? No seriously, everywhere you go all you find is people whining about the world and how any particular thing at this moment is screwing them over somehow. Whether it's about work, school, friends, money, muh vagina, video games even, someone always finds something wrong with what's currently happening. It doesn't matter how successful or well off you are, EVERYONE loves to bitch about things.

I realize how ironic it is to be complaining the fact that people complain, but come on guys, lighten up.
>>
>>39708440
I'm turning 30 in a couple months, my income is about $300,000 this year. I started online marketing as an affiliate 2 years ago.

Not bothering to read those articles but something like 70+% of people including myself never use their university degrees. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, YOLO bro fucking do it.
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
Damn after reading through this thread and other anon's problems, its not even worth mentioning mine small problem cause it doesn't even compare to what you fellas are going through.

Hang in there bros, we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>39716266
>Hey Dawg!
>I herd you like complaining so I put complaints in your complainer so you can complain while you're complaining
>>
>>39713788
It's called Tinder bro.

There's zero good reason for you to complain about being lonely wtf man. There has never been an easier time than now in the history of the universe to get laid/get a gf
>>
>>39714235
If it's any consolation been there brah, and I'm actually pretty fucking happy now.

Honestly real social dynamics changed my life.
>>
>>39711800
If these people suffer so much then why do they keep on making dozens of kids? Fucking selfish roaches, they should just die already if life dealt them that bad a hand.
>>
>>39716386
niceme.me
>>
>>39716420
Right?

Here's the fucked up thing for us in the 1% (you are in the 1% faggot. Even if you are on welfare in the USA you are in the 1%)

Our biological drive to survive and reproduce keeps this whole fucking thing going.

But actually, a lot of them are happier than 90% of the faggots in this thread.

They are so stuck in their heads thinking about WHY AM I HERE? WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EXISTENTIAL ANGST IS A FUCKING LUXURY YOU SOFT FAIRY.

Most people are so focused on surviving and getting their fundamental needs met they don't have fucking time to be emo. Hence they are happier.

I recommend trying to make yourself a workaholic, become obsessed with something. That's basically what I did with business/money. I'm actually pretty fucking happy
>>
>>39716420
people generaly think that having kids are going to improve they life so if somebody have a really fucking shitty life they gonna think they need really many fuckings kids to be happy oh and also nothing better to do than having sex and being to fucking stupid to use condom
>>
Life's easy, you're all just a bunch of pussies who can't get their way, stop blaming "muhh conditions"
>>
File: fuck.jpg (9KB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
9KB, 400x214px
Did you guys almost die today?

No?

Oh ok, yeah life's hard MOOOOOOOOOM WE'RE OUT OF CHEF BOYARDEE
>>
>18
>lots of friends but rarely interact outside of academic settings
>briefly had gf but split up this month
>am actually pretty attractive, 6'1, but too shy to approach women
>only reason I got gf was because she came after me

Lifting is the main thing I look forward to now. I've actually started lifting with some of the lads post-breakup so that's a plus.

Overall though I feel like I could be living a much fuller life than I am now. I'm essentially getting a fresh start soon with college so I have a feeling that things will go well though.
>>
>>39716483
Ya this.

I honestly think 90% of these guys are just sad cause they aren't getting laid.
>>
File: opm.png (212KB, 942x529px) Image search: [Google]
opm.png
212KB, 942x529px
>>39716527

>that moment you realize this
>>
>>39707790
I never started studying, first year in uni, and I still haven't ever sat down and studied for an hour straight. The fact that I was into computers since we got our first pc when I was 6, is the only reason I was able to come this far. I already knew everything they teached me so far, I'm just hoping I can continue like this, that I can at least finish this year without having to put in much effort. I hope something will happen next year that'll give me enough motivation to start studying.
>>
File: yoga-pants-great-ass-131.jpg (103KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
yoga-pants-great-ass-131.jpg
103KB, 500x730px
>>39716527
soooooooooooooooo much this. bunch of antisocial nerds acting like the world is a bad place because they aren't getting their peepee's needs met.

Pathetic.
>>
>>39716559
Dude NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHING.

You have to make yourself motivated faggot. You want ANYTHING in life stop waiting around like a tool bag and go get it.

You're on a path to being an ultimate sad cunt and likely well on your way with that attitude. Holy fuck
>>
>>39716566
>>39716527

True but its faggots like you who are getting laid who really make me hate life. Like if you were in someone's non pussy getting shoes you'd be a stoic boss about it. You're just as feeble as the rest of us you fuck face faggot.

Good for you ya fuckin' white lax bro shit fuck you're what really gets me pissed off fuck off and die
>>
>>39716581
Well, I'm motivated when it comes to learning new things about networking, but I have to do math too, fuck math, seriously fuck it, I can't just sit at my desk studying how to make numbers out of numbers, it's just not my fucking thing, I want to change the way things work, I want to do something that will help me land a job, not how to get z out of t, u, v, w, x and y using some weird equation, that's not going to impress a potential employer, unless he's retarded. I find that 80% of what they teach us is bullshit and that bullshit just so happens to be the most boring bullshit.
>>
>>39716608
Triggered much?

Seriously dude I was in your shoes like 5 years ago. Sounds gay but I basically started following real social dynamics, put in a huge amount of effort into improving with women and have slept with over 50 girls, have a cute gf now.

Complaining just never, ever helps. Just trust theres a light at the end of the tunnel (or at least that life can be relatively fun) and start moving in that direction.
>>
>>39716645
Well you may just be an entrepreneur and need to GTFO and just go it on your own man. It's not easy obviously but if doing that meshes with your personality and helps you access your inner drive then do it.

That or suck it up and deal with math. There's millions of people working in horrendous conditions for a $1 a day I think you can do some fucking math if your goals mean anything to you.
>>
>>39716660

100% this. I'm still very young (18) but I was shy all throughout high school and it never got me anywhere. I'm lucky to be attractive and intelligent enough that a girl approached me recently, which has completely changed how I view the world. You can be a sick cunt if you want to be.

We're all gonna make it brehs.
>>
>>39716681
I know, that's the only motivation I have right now, if I don't do this good, I'll regret it in a year.
>>
>>39716192
Thanks for the kindness, I will never give up.
>>39716411
The consolation is that there will always be struggle, if the goal was easy you will never feel satisfied.
>>
>>39707630
Pretty much similar situation, only instead of acne I got this "rosacea" face redness or whatever its called.

Luckily its mild, not severe, but still so annoying. My nose, cheeks and middle of forehead are always a little redder then the rest of my face. The sad thing is I'm a pretty good looking guy in both body and face, good hair, good beard gains, blue eyes, so just imagine being this unlucky.
>>
>>39716788
Lol would you rather be an ugly asian manlet without rosacea?

Thought so. This is a classic product of panzy weak minded millenial upbringing, purge that shit and focus on what you are grateful for, not the one little thing that you are not.
>>
>>39708138
Cognitive Dissonance is such a difficult thing to overcome, especially for kids finishing high school or just starting college, so many decisions you need to make and so little time to mature.
US education is so fucked for that reason.
>>
i was blackout drunk last night, got blindshot at the clubs.

I have his info, but im wondering what I should do about it. (not posting on 4chinz cos it will lead back to me) any ideas?
>>
>>39708138
Fucking this, I was one of those faggots in high school. No.. I was THE BIGGEST one of those faggots in highschool who were like "Ohhh, I suck at maths but I'm good at english, writing and art because muh left brain dominance." When in reality I was naturally gifted at writing highschool level essays and just never put in a single minute in studying my maths or doing homework. When I got to uni I ended up doing engineering and had to do calculus but we started off with highschool level calculus and I was lost as hell, after failing that paper I re-did it and got super high marks and got a B+ the next year in the higher maths class.

Moral is you have to be honest with yourself and actually put in effort with studies.
>>
File: 1481729671966.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481729671966.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>39716566
>"Bro, it's all about just copping some poon to smash, wanting meaningful relationships? Failing to meet goals? Insecurity? Depression? Socially awkward tendencies? Fuck that bro. Just do it dude!! It's that easy! Who cares if you are molding yourself into a person you don't want to be in order to get laid because you think it will solve your problems? You should be the person others want you to be and not focus so much on yourself! Fitting in should come first, while personal gain and self-improvement should come second. Besides, EVERY problem males have is 100% centered solely around the fact that they aren't getting laid. If you just go out and look for a hole one will eventually roll your way, which is what you should be doing anyway!

Fuck you.
>>
I have a gf and I love her but I also want to fuck other girls
>>
>>39707630

>tfw you lose your best years due to acne
>>
File: 1385063822983.jpg (72KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1385063822983.jpg
72KB, 800x900px
>>39707602
I think it's more the fact that it's so easy that is what makes it difficult for me to accept that I am so shit at it. And I am shit at it.
>>
>>39717001
>Who cares if you are molding yourself into a person you don't want to be in order to get laid because you think it will solve your problems

Not the guy you replied to but why are you so retarded? it's catch 22 with you fucking betas

>I want to be insufferable to be around, put in zero effort in how my presence affects my family and friends but I want a girl to one day come up to me magically think im attractive and solve all my virginfag problems

>Change? no way, I shouldn't have to change! the world should change around me and I shouldn't have to face reality that people think I'm boring and needy.

You literally sound like the fat chick who blames her problems on healthy people.
>>
>>39717043
What I was trying to say was that getting pussy is not #1 priority, and it shouldn't be, it's fucking dumb to think your problems are centered around your dick, like who the fuck lives like that "If I'm not getting pussy or I'm a virgin, I'm not even worth it!". No what the fuck? Yeah you should change, your priorities should be improving yourself at every corner and every aspect, reading, lifting, whatever, not sticking your dick in whatever you can find or killing yourself doing so.
>>
File: 1481395545528.png (651KB, 703x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481395545528.png
651KB, 703x960px
>>39717001
>>
>>39717074
ah sorry senpai i think i misread your post. I completely agree, too many kids on here think that getting laid is gonna magically make your life better.

yeah i 100% agree with you. good day sir
>>
>>39717001

Ok I am the guy that posted that, I'm bored so I'll take the time to help you here man because I get where you're coming from. Been there.

Dude here made some good points: >>39717043

Alright lets go through this:

>>"Bro, it's all about just copping some poon to smash, wanting meaningful relationships?

Are you getting laid at all? No one said anything about relationships being bad. I'm in one and happy. I've also smashed over 100 girls.

Failing to meet goals? Insecurity? Depression? Socially awkward tendencies? Fuck that bro. Just do it dude!! It's that easy!

Failing to meet goals we can x out, that's a symptom and goals can vary wildly so that's meaningless.

That other stuff, have all of it. ALL of it. You think you're special? Seriously its not an excuse. You're either going to die alone with your depression etc. or you can work on it and still try to meet people and be happy. No one said it was easy.

Who cares if you are molding yourself into a person you don't want to be in order to get laid because you think it will solve your problems?

Women are not a fucking sex charity bro, neither are you. A 500lb depressed landwhale cruises up to you on a scooter and wants you to accept her as she is, she's stupid. You're being stupid. You don't have to be a "douche" or whatever you're afraid of.

>>
>>39717218
>>39717074
>>
>>39717218
...continued

You are operating under the assumption that your personality is static and you chose it. Wrong. Don't be attached to bullshit like "ooo I'm a shy depressed introvert. I dress like a slob and I'm fat." You're on /fit so you're obviously not opposed to self improvement. Just enhance the qualities you have and work on removing the negativity and insecurity.

>You should be the person others want you to be and not focus so much on yourself! Fitting in should come first, while personal gain and self-improvement should come second.

That doesn't make sense, this is all about self improvement and personal gain. You aren't doing all of this for the girls sake obviously, it's for you.

>Besides, EVERY problem males have is 100% centered solely around the fact that they aren't getting laid. If you just go out and look for a hole one will eventually roll your way, which is what you should be doing anyway!

Hyperbole, but you'd be shocked at the difference you see in guys that are so angsty and emo when they work on themselves, build their confidence and start enjoying their lives and the women around them.
>>
>>39717074
That wasn't the point though, the point is that these people are all sad and complaining, and I believe its largely because they are just lonely nerds, like a large percentage of people on 4chan.

Getting laid is a necessity IMO to be happy. Even if you are working very hard on other things, you should at least have a casual relationship to get your needs met so you can operate more efficiently while pursuing your goals.
>>
>>39707602

Dude... I just finished cleaning my kids room filled to the brim with vomit after a full time job and studies on the sides.
No joke, the boy literally vomited on bed, floors and walls!
After this, of course, there was a moment of comfort, when I had to "sing songs" for a good fucking 45 min in the middle of the night! Knowing full well he will wake up in a few hours (at best), with a fever and more vomiting (that time of the season).....

So yea... how "incredibly difficult" is your life... tell me.. I relay want to know!
>>
>>39717091
haha wtf that's awesome
>>
>>39717241
>>39717264
>>
>>39717264
>Getting laid is a necessity IMO to be happy
I guess that's just a place in which we fundamentally disagree.
I don't begrudge anyone that gets laid and is happy about it, or feels as though it's tantamount to being a complete person, for them it very well may be.
But there are plenty of people that are perceiving getting laid as the largest of their problems, while there are most likely more important, less obvious and more existential things at play preventing them from being happy, and going around telling these people that they should just "get laid bro" is just hurting them desu.
>>
>>39717268

>Allowing your kids to vomit

What kind of shit parent are you

I start removing things per mL of vomit, so for example you hit the bedsheets? That shit is going straight in the trash and I'm taking 2 cartridges from your Nintendo.

>"But dad it's an Xbox One"
I don't give a fuck.

"sing songs" honest to god this child better be under 5 years old
>>
>>39717316

>What kind of shit parent are you

The kind that knows that stomachflu exists and is currently running a rampage at my kids day/night care.

>"sing songs" honest to god this child better be under 5 years old'

He is, he´s 3.5, and started vomiting about when I was about to go to bed... It isn't his fault, but man, what can you do. It is what it is, tomorrow is another day.
>>
The absolutely worst part about life for me isn't just how terrible mine is, being a 25 year old kissless virgin, autistic, haven't had friends since I was 12 or 13, been a shut in basically through high school, college, and mid-20s which should be the most social times of my life

it's seeing how other people have normal or even mostly good lives but find these things to complain about and claim make their lives "difficult" when they are so simple, like it's people complaining just to complain, and that I get angry about the fact that their "complaints" aren't anywhere near the level that mine are.
>>
>>39707824
>Any tips on just buckling down and doing it?

move away from your parents' support and then you'll appreciate just how much time and money you're wasting thinking about irrelevant things in life you think is "fun"
>>
>>39717296
Ok fair enough. It's maybe a personal thing but basically the path of getting better with chicks has helped me largely overcome these other issues I thought would hold me back forever.

That said, I really do believe that when guys start getting laid who haven't and go from massive scarcity with women to some level of competence, it's incredible the impact it can have on their psyche.

Reason being:

They are an organism who's DNA basically screams 2 things:

Survive

Fuck

>believing you can cut half of the equation out and not have your soul start to wither away.

They've done all kinds of studies about the value of human touch and love etc that show how incredibly critical it is to having a healthy psyche. I've seen the ravishes of what being a 29 year old virgin can do, knew a guy quite well. It's no joke. I think that's step 1 personally.

This turned into quite the conversation from the original crass comments lol.
>>
My dad is the only person keeping me alive. I don't want him to be sad.
>>
>>39707702
dumb people don't have introspection
>>
>>39717363

>normal lives

Get over it... In a retro perspective I have a hard time thinking anyone had a "normal life". The cool kids got beat up at home, or worse, failed in adult life. The kids like me, shy (extremely shy, to the point of missing out on school!) got left out at an early age, but its all up to your own man.

I got a family, a good girl (though the nickname "kim jong" do give her justice!) and a kid. A collage degree in later years and so on. It takes time, all of us doesn't get our purpose from start. I sure as hell didn't! I used to work at a factory, with no ends to the shitty treatment. I used to be out of a job, no future thinking, no family and no nothing! Hell, I lived at my moms place to 24... and I'm not from a country that embrace those customs!

So do this. Make a list of what you want to do. Think of things that are achievable to start with. Set up a long and short term list of goals, and start working your way. I'm not kidding, no one else will do it for you. You have to be the one in charge of your own destiny.
>>
>>39717363
Buddy check out rsdnation. Tyler, the guy who runs it comes from a similar backgrount.
>>
>>39707602
Quit 3 jobs and dropped out of college. Not really sure what to do with myself.

Lifting alone is the only consistent thing I've done
>>
>>39708324
And more time to think about why life is pointless.
>>
>23 years old
>complete virgin, never had a kiss, never been on a date, never even asked a girl out
>ugly as hell and have gotten made fun of it for most my life
>if i self-deprecate and joke about my looks, it shows i have low self-esteem and is pathetic to others
>if i get angry about the insults, it shows i can't take a joke and that makes me look bad as well

but the thing that makes my life most difficult is that i haven't had friends for as long as I can remember, probably since elementary school. it has completely ruined my life

>due to not having friends, been a shut-in most of my life
>due to being a shut-in, don't even try with girls because i didn't meet them anyway, or would have to not only overcome my ugliness, but also then have to overcome to complete lack of social value, because if a girl sees i have no friends, no chance at being together
>due to being a shut-in, i'm not able to get out there to meet people, so i stay in the cycle of friendlessness and permavirginity
>due to being a shut-in, i'm literally scared even of the thought of doing social things because i know that if i talk to people, they will eventually see how friendless and what a loser i am and reject me for that
>can't even talk about this with anyone IRL because normal people will completely stay away from me more than they already do, and even a place like this will just tell me to go to a shithole like r9k and to shut up. so i have to keep it all bottled up

No matter how difficult your life is, if you have friends, you are still doing better than forever alone aspies like me, and friends make life worth it.

I basically just do nothing all day every day besides work and gym. Most spare moments are spent in my room and I live with my parents post-college because no idea what I'm gonna do, just sitting here stockpiling money from my low-paying job, and mr and my parents arent even close.

I don't know how much longer I can go on. Honestly I don't know how I've made it this far
>>
>>39710163
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_7hCPYgXEk
>>
I miss the days when lifting was a relief from my life. Now when I get down on myself, I just feel like lifting is a worthless waste of time and have to force myself into the gym for a miserable workout. Perhaps I've been lifting too long. I've long since made it, at least by normie standards. I get comments on how ripped or strong I look pretty often.
At one point I was convinced funneling my negative energy into my workouts would make me happy when I got where I wanted to be. It didn't. It didn't fix my other glaring issues. Now only zoning out in long ass cardio sessions does anything for me. Soon I'll lose all my gains and be a skelly if I don't find a different releases than running 10-15km daily.
>>
>>39708418
Got a source on that pic, bub?
>>
File: 1473183497632.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473183497632.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
>>39707602
Life is incredibly easy and you're all pussy faggots lmao @ u all

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>39710241
>default solution is to act like they don't exist.

had this problem, till i realized all i need to do is literally bee myself ;DD

lol but really though you know what to say and they would either find you attractive or not but it doesn't matter. you're just scared of something, maybe you dont know how to introduce yourself? not smiling? afraid of eye contact? work on that, break it down little by little till you're not scared anymore and conversations would just flow out

https://www.amazon.com/Way-Being-Carl-Rogers/dp/0395755301/

read page 8 onwards on the look inside thing
>>
>>39717540
>I get down on myself
How can a guy who is able to perform autofellatio be unhappy?
>>
>>39707972
I'm just comparing myself to the average guy I see when going out. There's no way anyone would pick me over the others. I'm the complete opposite of what is conventionally seen as attractive. Maybe I exaggerate with calling myself ugly, maybe I'm not, but I'm just incredibly unattractive.

I have started changing myself to get better, I lost a lot of weight, I take care of my skin in hair, I'm in the process of getting a nicer wardrobe for going out... Still don't see any of this making a difference as I will always be behind everyone else I'm competing with.

>>39708503
Look man, Sean Stephenson is a special case. There are extremes of everything. Obviously I'm not some deformed or scarred person, I'm just comparing myself to average young person I'd hang out with. Like my 3 roommates for example, I'm the shortest and ugliest of us 4. It's always the case, everywhere I go. The feeling I have is that there's nothing I can offer over what practically everyone else can.

I don't think the average person understands because they've never been rejected based on their appearance, and I'm not even talking about dating here, just everyday situations...
>>
>>39717462
While having fun every single day. Gee, what a torture.
>>
>>39717727
it's all because of your bitchy beta wahh i'll never be good enuff attitude that's why no one finds you attractive

people with these attitude have a certain look in their eyes that everyone can spot from a mile away, ask me how i know
>>
>>39717736
Well then how do we lose that look? That's not something you can just change.
>>
>>39717932
Stop being a bitch, it's the state of mind that gives your eyes that dead look
>>
>>39707679
Just move to a fucking country where niggers dont get their hands on guns that easily. If you get a gun in germany the secret police already tracking the gun and waiting for you to do something dumb
>>
>>39711671
It looks like a Siberian. I have one, and he's an insane asshole 70% of the time. He's absolutely beautiful though.
>>
>>39717091
>Eel
get it...
>>
File: sadted.gif (3MB, 300x247px) Image search: [Google]
sadted.gif
3MB, 300x247px
All I ever wanted in life was a qt3.14 gf that was nice to me.

Everything I've ever done in life was toward this goal - impressive and well paying job, masters degree, lifting past 1/2/3/4, figuring out how to dress myself and gain legit social skills... it wasnt all -solely- for a gf, really it was in order to provide myself with the best chance of having a "good" life, of which a corner stone is that qt3.14 girl.

At this point in my life, I am not really around anyone at work or in social settings, so meeting this 3.14 of cute is really only going to happen via the internet. I'm not really that good looking but if I can interact with girls, I usually don't have a problem. As it turns out though, being ugly is something you cannot overcome, no matter what, on the internet. Any girl 6/10+ doesnt care about what you do, what you drive, what you say - its all about your face. (It just is what it is, us guys do the same thing.)

The real soul-buster is that now that I have $$ and fitness, I know what I should be able to get. But I'm reduced to shit like eharmony where I'm drowning in message requests from a literal horde of fatties. I'm the first one to say "life isnt fair" but it doesnt make it feel any better.

I honestly wish I could just get a surgery which would remove the part of my brain that makes me think about women/companionship. I think its safe to say I've been obsessed with this for nearly 15 years now and at this point its so fucking draining and I just wish I didnt have to think about it anymore. I used to think I would find relief from this obsessed feeling when the "inevitable" happened and I did find a girl to settle down with, but now, knowing that is very unlikely to happen, I just want relief in -any- form. I'm just so goddamn tired of thinking about it 24/7.
>>
>>39717363
Your next task in self-improving should be now "get over it". Focus on bettering yourself by not giving a fuck on how others behave like idiots. Share their happiness, not mysery.
>>
>>39720655
you claim to have money
then just get plastic surgery if being ugly is your only obstacle or so you claim
>>
>>39707630
Accutane, doxycycline, minocycline
>>
>>39720863
Dont get me wrong, I've thought about it.

But....
1) I'm 31 now and it seems a bit late in the game to get surgery just so ~girls will like me~

2) I have kind of a weird almost-but-not-full-on phobia of intentionally subjecting myself to bodily damage.

I dunno though, maybe I'll decide to do it one day.
>>
>>39708227
Tramadol and Codeine
>>
>>39720970
Fine then, die a lonely and unhappy loser who never tried.
>>
>>39707719
i was on 20mg accutane , i think that's the lowest dose and all my acne has gone
>>
File: 132054385113.jpg (165KB, 541x525px) Image search: [Google]
132054385113.jpg
165KB, 541x525px
>>39720978
>who never tried
sigh.

the fact that i will wish i'd done it at 31 or 32 when I'm 40 does not escape me....
>>
I have epilepsy and have a grandmal seizure at least once a month... As a result I can't drive a car or hold down a job. I found my oldest brother dead a few years ago when he overdosed (a couple days later). My father was abusive when I was little. Fuck with me.
>>
>>39720638
Huh?
>>
File: 1381380468559.gif (196KB, 264x269px) Image search: [Google]
1381380468559.gif
196KB, 264x269px
>The days drag on
>The years fly by
>>
There's literally no reason that life should be this hard and yet it is.
>>
>>39717557
spoken like a true trust fund baby
>>
>>39707602
No, because I choose to not be a victim of circumstance. I'll push through all my problems and ignore all that get in my way. No wonder you all are still virgins. You give up at the slightest hint of a problem and then say stupid shit like "Tfw no gf", like a girlfriend is going to make you less of a sperging autist.
>>
>>39722409
That's the thing I've forgot how to fight. I rather procrastinate than try because of the fear of failure. I don't know how to push anymore.
>>
>>39707807
I feel you so much

I'm a 2/10 on a good day. Never had a relationship or anything at 25. That, combined with a neglected childhood by my parents, made me total trash. I'm constantly depressed, I have no plans for my life and I probably will end alone for the rest of my life.
>>
>>39722409
this exactly

also, getting a gf will probably make your life harder if anything, if you're already struggling now, you're probably not ready for a relationship
>>
File: 1433660302649.jpg (34KB, 470x310px) Image search: [Google]
1433660302649.jpg
34KB, 470x310px
>tfw woke up in my hotel room this morning to someone having sex in the room above
>tfw kissless virgin and human failure
>>
>>39717429
>ha h-ha i'm depressed j-just because im w-way more i-intelligent than others! N-not because i-i'm a disgusting piece of scum h-ha ha ha f-fucking d-dumb normies amirite?
>>
>>39714405
kek i know what you mean

these threads always make me appreciate what i have, and realize my problems really aren't that big in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>39717429
This is true. I worked a few customer service type jobs and what I've concluded is that most people are either dumb or don't give a fuck (or both) and thus are not self-aware.

No one stops themselves and thinks about shit before opening their flaps
>>
File: PrettyScale-20160915014509.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
PrettyScale-20160915014509.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>39717392
Hey man, I understand where you're coming from, and I appreciate you sharing what worked for you.

But this part

>They are an organism who's DNA basically screams 2 things: Survive, Fuck

really doesn't make sense when you consider that something like 2% of the male population has no sexual interest in women (not a huge proportion I admit, but definitely not negligible). It's not like evolution turns every man into a fucking and killing machine. Recently, people have hypothesized that evolution works at the group level, rather than the individual level. i.e., evolution "doesn't care" what happens to any given individual as much as it cares what happens to the group he belongs to.

Most popular interpretations of natural selection tend to arrive at the conclusion "Humans evolved to desire food and sex above all else, because that's what they needed to ensure their survival" or something similar. But if everyone was an alpha Chad who spent all day killing antelopes and fucking cavewoman Stacey, then it's a mystery how humans learned to cooperate instead of spending all their time fighting each other for dominance. In other words, if everyone "evolved" such a selfish, hyper-aggressive strategy, it probably would have been impossible to build functioning societies. So individual-level selection pressures are clearly not the whole story, and that's why it's a little misleading to say that just because humanity propagates through sex, this implies that everyone must have evolved to crave sex.

More reading:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_selection

Disclaimer: not a biologist
>>
>>39707630
I know this feel
>>
>>39724695
that's not a particularly recent thing, we've had models like that for a long time. It works really well for species where individuals are genetically highly uniform (and even better if offspring creation is not directly tied to individuals or highly dependent on genetic variation/mixture of two parents) like bees, but the model doesn't fit so well for humans.

There might still be some of that in humans though, some people think that this is the reason homosexuality exists in humans.
>>
>>39725000
It's definitely not recent, and not a mainstream hypothesis either. I just find it interesting, and it also draws attention to a pretty big hole in the standard pop-sci interpretation of evolution that tends to get cited a lot in threads like these.
>>
>Be from Bahrain
>female
>abusive strict family
>get so tired of it and think that finding a western on 4chan and marrying him would be my only chance
>rush that, send nudes (he posts them on the board)
I live everyday with severe anxiety that someone irl might find out, deep down I can't stop feeling like a whore and I just don't know what to do

It's been five months of torture, I never hated myself so much
>>
Yeah. I have aspergers.

No social or mathematical ability whatsoever.

I think about suicide every day just about.
>>
File: 4chan.post.png (22KB, 1308x246px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.post.png
22KB, 1308x246px
I'm white, male, 183 cm tall, 3pl DL fit, fairly rich for my age (IT), parents are rich and still together, no genetic defects, never abused, did great in school, never experienced loss.

The worst thing that happened to me is that my parents never really showed love beyond paying for my stuff so now I don't know how to love, which really bothers friendships and romantic relationships. Oh and some bullying in high school but it wasn't that bad. I have no social skills because I was always alone.

I graduated last year so now I'm a beginner programmer (€ 23,000/yr) while still living in student conditions. With all that I still stay inside and play Team Fortress 2 all fucking weekend. No I don't find life difficult but that's probably because I undertake nothing.
>>
>>39725154
Are you recognizable on the pictures? What are the odds of someone that knows you that well to recognize you from nudes being on 4chan at the right time? Very very slim. Some girl on a chatroom years ago got video of me jacking off with my face in shot but nothing ever happened with it
>>
>>39725240
p. similar situation (except for the parents never loving me, and I have 3cm on you, but you have 20kg on the DL on me), but I managed to get over it and even have a high-test gf now

idk, I always enjoyed being alone and doing things by myself (probably something many programmers can identify with) but I also always have/had a drive to do great shit and achieve and be the best, so playing games was never really an option for me. I always try to learn something new instead, read wikipedia articles. Right now I'm reading about tensorflow. ok, well, I still procrastinate and shitpost on 4chan occasionally, but I try to not let it take up a huge amount of my time.

Maybe just try cutting out gaming 100%. Drastic changes are sometimes the best option, IME.
>>
>>39725254
He cropped half the face, my room (I got rid of the tv and some other stuff but not all of it) is in the background and family would easily recognize it and he has more that he could always share. I just feel like it will always hunt me. And I feel worthless and I don't know how to stop that
>>
>>39725154
Hey I think I remember you, you didn't want to post pics and I said something along the lines of
"Full stop post a face pic ITT or you're a guy" and you did it.
You are cute
>>
>>39725292
>Maybe just try cutting out gaming 100%
Man fuck that I don't even know what I would do with all that time. I work 4 days so I have 3 days weekend every week. What do normal people do on daytime in weekends? My house can only get so clean
>>
>>39725316
Is he actively blackmailing you? If not, I wouldn't worry about it so much. If he makes contact with such intentions just call him a pathetic loser.
Giving in to blackmail is irrational, literally nothing changes for you if you give in to demands.
>>
File: tdktf.png (200KB, 680x637px) Image search: [Google]
tdktf.png
200KB, 680x637px
>>39725316
>mfw thinking about u hurting
>>
>>39725334
start programming side-projects and learn new things. I can easily waste a weekend on learning some new and shiny piece of tech, like tensorflow, opencv, OpenCL, maybe a new language, programming a microcontroller or what-have-you, whatever strikes your fancy at the time and will make you better at what you do.

Also seek out people with similar interests, e.g. hang out at hackerspaces/makerspaces, you'll find plenty of people there who spend their weekends doing exactly this already
>>
>>39725355
He isn't but I'm saying it's possible

>>39725365
I am hurting anon, I didn't leave bed for two months and in spooky sekelton mode. I don't know how people get over this? I'm not the first to have this happen to me why can't I stop thinking about it every second? Does it ever get better? And mostly how to deal with self hate and feelings of worthlessness

You don't have to answer any of this meme man, just ranting
>>
>>39725431
you need a fresh start
move to a different country or at least a different city
>>
>>39725463
>>39725431
This is fucked up because he doesn't know the backstory, I was in that thread.
I'd marry you
>>
>>39708200
Excellent advice
>>
>>39725507
what is the backstory?
>>
>>39725507
I'm not who you think I am but would you really marry anyone like this? Don't you think I'm a whore? It's 4chan you don't have to sugarcoat things
>>
>>39725532
A girl from some middle eastern family came on a while back having an extisential crisis and wanting to marry an american to escape her life. Telling her "move to another country" is exactly what she wanted to do and fit fucked with her.
>>
>>39725534
it's 4chan, the KVs here are so desperate they would fuck anything.
>>
>>39725559
ok, so? still seems like good advice to me, she just did a poor job on the execution.
>>
>>39725534
>>39725559
It really isn't?
Yeah I would, I'm a 21 year old virgin but because I want a meaningful relationship instead of slutsz and have literally pushed drunk bitches off me at parties like nah I don't want that.
I've only ever been attacted emotionally to 2 women and 1 of them had nudes leaked around by her boyfriend. People make mistakes and get fucked up for it but it's how we decide to act and be that determine who we are, not what happens to us. I'd be a lot happier with a girl I care about who isn't a virgin or has nudes out (come on this shit is like 9/10 girls) instead of trying to find some imperfect ideal of what I want
>>
>>39722434
Shut up and buck up faggot. Either you get busy living or get busy dying. Do you really want to be on /fit/ 5-10 years down the line still complaining about not having a girlfriend, chads, and being an autist? Change doesn't start with your parents, siblings, the world etc... It starts with you. Get off you sad ass and get to work because you can't blame anyone but yourself if you still feel like a loser.

Join a club, go to the libarary, sign up for yoga. ANYTHING, besides wasting a whole day on this mongolian image board full of autists and frog posters. Has this site even brought you anything valuable with the amount of time you've spent on it? Or has it just been a void sucking away all your time and energy until you get back in bed and realized that you've wasted another day?
>>
>>39710549
I know you can't in America. Not sure about England.

If you're at least a part time uni student, you have to work at least 20 hrs/wk to possibly qualify for stamps.
In your case, we'd consider it self employment. We'd ask for a log of earnings from start to most recent full month or the last 12 months. We'd average it. If you paid for any tools/expenses, we'd take a blanket 50% off your income. You'd have to be working a minimum of 20 hrs a week, too. All of this assuming you're under income for a household of what I assume is 1, which is $1276.

t. Former food stamp worker
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.