[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Fraud/ Steroid General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 64

File: fruad.jpg (37KB, 768x347px) Image search: [Google]
fruad.jpg
37KB, 768x347px
ESTP and Skinnyfat Dyel ruin your general edition

Previous: >>39695764
>>
Before asking for advice:

>Time spent lifting
>Bf %
>Age

General knowledge: Oral only cycle is only for women- don't post here asking us to talk you into anavar only cycle.

If you have been lifting for 5 fucking months and OHP 95 fucking pounds don't use gear.
>>
>>39696942
Lol you honestly think anyone believes this thread is for advice

We all know this is where all the vain and low iq faggots ckme to tripfag and whine about their straighy fuck ups, potential fuck ups, and general live blog circlejerking
>>
>>39696948
moosey has absolutely no knowledge about anything lol
>>
>>39696951
In b4 swollen glands cancer in his neck faggot comes in to talk shit whilst also simultaneously bleeding into a new bucket and all over his keyboard
>>
File: first vial.jpg (41KB, 800x699px) Image search: [Google]
first vial.jpg
41KB, 800x699px
So I got around to injecting this stuff on Monday

My nipples are already feeling kinda funny. Gyno? Was my first dose too much?
>>
File: 1.png (360KB, 571x682px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
360KB, 571x682px
>>39696937

F R A U D
R
A
U
D
>>
>>39696960
you already did this troll

you can't just reuse them like that
>>
>>39696881
Moosey isn't so bad. Grandpa is pretty autismo though.
>>
>>39696957
This omg

Its all broscience and very embarrassing when you ahree with him so hard

>>39696994
Hes pretty bad
Ask him about his quad site enhancement lmao

>>39696960
Post feminine penis
>>
I'm 18. I want to be the most shredded posible the fastest as posible, obviously without using steroids til' 24;

I workout since i'm 16, just taking whey protein by the moment; i have a lot of money and i wanna spend it on supplements, can you tell me which ones are going to give me some real change (which one are worth the money)

i know this thread is for steroids but you look like the most smart thread in /fit, thank you

(I already spend in good food, i have a really good diet and thats why i am asking for suplements)
>>
>>39697027
>Ask him about his quad site
Is it that bad? I have been too busy to lurk fraud much recently.
>>
>>39697045
Steroids and a multivitamin honestly.
>>
>>39697045
>but you look like the most smart thread in /fit
haha

Best supplement is food. Maybe some multi vits. Don't fall for the supplement jew
>>
Time spent in gym: 2 years
Time spent researching: 3 weeks
Bf%: 12

TrenE/TestE at 400/500 mg/week as soon as my AI comes in.

Any tips?
>>
>>39697050
Glycogen weight isnt a thing anymore
Weve been wrong this whole time
>>
>>39697045
no legal supplement will make you "shredded as fast as possible"

some work/provide small advantages over being natural but nothing you will actually even notice. creatine is proven to work and very slightly increase strength.

supplementing vitamin intake is good if your diet is bad/mediocre

eat properly, train hard and smart. that's it.

>>39697075
caber? prami?

are you sure you want to do tren (enanthate of all things) for your first cycle?
>>
>>39697079
>>39697058

Have you ever had subq leakage when pinning vg?

I really thought I went deep enough into the musce. Now my ass hurts like a bitch and can't walk
>>
>>39696814
>I've been on this site since I was 11, just got on /fit/ . I have used the board, but just to shitpost and post satire desu. I really hate the mentality that you can't succeed if you try hard, that they have.

How fascinating. I was always curious how differently my life would have turned out if I got on 4chan early. What boards did you lurk as an 11 year old?

>justify it with 'well it doesn't matter anyways'

They have bought too hard into the "genetics of HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME" meme, sure. And this leads to feeling like there's no way out - or rather, there is only one way to happiness (normalcy) and that path is blocked off.

Stupid attitude, no doubt. I have tried so hard to like them and feel like they are righteously indignant but they are fundamentally just butthurt that they don't get pussy and that's not really "deep"

>I started lifting in the first place was because of MasT

That's awesome. MasT is actually a pretty thoughtful guy when he's not trolling DYELs. Have had a few good convos with him and he really could redefine "making it" for a new generation of 4channers (which is a good thing, I came here too late to understand the zyzz craze and still don't get it)

>>39696837
>opportunity to live out different scenarios than the avg norm

Yeah, I think maturity usually comes through things like this which is why I asked if you were exposed to sexuality earlier than most.

I think something that is independent of that is the capacity for self-analysis which you have a lot more of than any girl under 40 I've met. I definitely attribute that at least partly to your low estrogen and 4chan.

>>39697075
1st cycle?

Good luck. Most recommended 1st cycle is test only btw

>>39697027
>Ask him about his quad site enhancement lmao

Is this the meme where you get bigger in the muscle you pin into?

Also, how's your leg now? Can you do bw squat?
>>
>>39697100
>vg
>ass hurts
are you sure.
>>
>>39697075
I wouldn't do tren your first time.
It's important to know what three extra test does to your system.

Test + maybe an oral kickstart while the test builds up in your system is the go to first cycle.

I'd save the tren for next time.
>>
>>39697098
2nd cycle. Already done the test thing. Got caber, added, aromasin
>>39697105
Already done.
>>
>>39697100
I really only do glutes quads and delts. Never had any leaking problems.

Only just hit a vein for the first time a few weeks back.
>>
>>39697100
I hate vg
It is my pickiest muscle worst pip
Strongest solvent reaction

I skip it entirely anymore

>>39697105
Yes its that meme

Yeah I even went for a run and did 70 lb squats the other day
Hella swelling the next day but Im going to do it again tomorrow
Felt so good mentally to not feel that compartment syndrome pain

>>39697125
Id do ace so you can drop it when you go insane week 8ish
But since its e just be prepared and remember as long as youre in control it will amplify that so dont let yourself get down
>>
>>39697141
What exactly do you mean? Amplified emotional responses?
>>
>>39697141
>as long as youre in control it will amplify that so dont let yourself get down
This advice could also apply to acid trips

Have you ever done drugs except alcohol jerry? Is being on tren mentally like being on a strong stimulant all the time?

Glad your pain is going away slowly but surely
>>
File: 1479094825418.jpg (141KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479094825418.jpg
141KB, 1920x1200px
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

just came down fully (~2 hours since experience) from my first DMT breakthrough, AMA

have a full trip report I can share, written in my notepad and jotted down immediately after awaking from my drug induced coma, will type it up if anyone wants to hear

it's a doozy
>>
I'm getting conflicting info.

Is it ok to work muscles that were just recently injected in or not? I hear it's both really good for and also really bad at the same time from different sources.
>>
>>39697141
>Hella swelling the next day but Im
Take it easy bb.
>>39697160
>? Is being on tren mentally like being on a strong stimulant all the time?
No it's more like being in a permanently bad mood.

Like those days when you get up on the wrong side of the bed and everything is annoying. But every day for weeks.
>>
File: noice.gif (1019KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
noice.gif
1019KB, 450x360px
>>39697188
sounds cool
>>
>>39697115
I actually think the anti tren on your first cycle thing is overblown

as long as you use acetate and do low test high tren (like, trt level tren, 150mg ish). it's like doing a test only cycle except you're only feeling the tren sides instead of feeling only test sides
>>
>>39697147
Yeah exactly.
Youre killing at the gym (you will be) you feel great
But then you get a little sad and its easy to get way depressed.
Just remember whatever it is as long as you stay in charge its not that bad

>>39697160
Just weed
But it makes me stonier so i skip it

Now its clearly the healing injury
Other pain gone 100%
Its crazy
Ive had it for years, to not feel it on a run was incredible. Almost cried a bit

>>39697188
Does it include the shipping info for my lolis

>>39697204
Yeah im skipping anything today
Currently planning run tomorrow but we'll see
>>
>>39697188
I wanna hear it.

>>39697203
Depends on how injured. If it's just a light strain or sprain working it a little will promote blood flow and healing.

It you seriously fucked it up you should avoid working it until it's had time to heal.
>>
>>39697211
Yeah. I could see that. But 500mg/week isn't trt doses.
>>
>>39697188
Did you see the machine elves that can sing objects into existence?

Did you see God?

Are you going to lead a different life now?

>>39697204
>Like those days when you get up on the wrong side of the bed and everything is annoying. But every day for weeks.

Oh. That doesn't sound as alpha as I imagined

I thought tren was alpha in a bottle. Appreciate the example, makes it easy for me to write off tren in my mind.

>>39697214
Yeah, weed is stupid. I sometimes want to try opiates because of how good ESTP makes them sound but I already have an addictive personality so I don't want to indulge that
>>
>>39697188
follow up: did you experience time dilation? What is your understanding of (or, what comes to mind when I say) eternity?
>>
>>39697211
>trt level tren, 150mg ish
Did you mean TRT level test?

If so, what levels of tren would you run?
>>
>>39696942
ten years

probably over 40% (im 405lbs)

>>
>>39697234
>>39697210

Typing it up anyway as best I can in greentext

Part 1:
>decide to order some DMT from an old favorite vendor on the DNM's
>buy a shiny new meth pipe
>arrives today, have literally no plans today so decide fuck it
>put on one of my favorite playlists beginning with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO8vBVUaKvk
>lay out notepad, take some deep breaths and relax a bit, set out a box to set pipe in so I don't shatter it
>take a few hits, anxiety peaks up from the tension, can't break through

felt shitty at this point about it, decided to try again

>two hours later, meditated in silence for an hour and took a hot bath
>put music back on and reset to go again
>take first two deep holds for about 10 and 15 seconds respectively
>ringing in ears is getting intense, entire body is vibrating and the music starts to fade out
>take third hit and hold it in, don't remember breathing out at any point

typing p2

sorry jerry no lolis involved

>>39697244
>did you see god
oh we'll get to that my friend

>different life
in some ways

>machine elves
sort of yes, sort of no, hard to explain

>>39697249
will get to this as well
>>
>>39697244
Yeah im already drunk ed I dont need opiates

>>39697269
Keep it to yourself then
>>
>>39697255
>Did you mean TRT level test?
yes

>If so, what levels of tren would you run?
either 525 or 700
>>
>>39697269
ls it any different than a bunch of D X M / robos / 2 bottIes of cough syrup?

Which is better?
>>
File: 1481645813387.jpg (160KB, 962x627px) Image search: [Google]
1481645813387.jpg
160KB, 962x627px
>>39697269
OK looking forward to your answers to my questions.

Let me add some more. After that experience do you have the feeling that you are some entity that has an existence independent of your body? As in, despite having experiences that are tied to your body, your body is not the entirety of your existence?

2nd, are you going to use it again? If so, look into something called "the machine" for DMT. Pretty easy to DIY and DMT-heads swear by it
>>
>>39697293
Thanks for clarifying - very interesting.

I've read an article on mesoRX where one guy advocates a tren first cycle too
>>
>>39697258
If you hop on without cutting body fat you're gonna have a bad time

Fork put downs until you're 20% and then get your test levels checked
>>
>>39697269

p2

>fall back into what I assume was my pillow
forgot to mention I was laying in bed here, covered up under my comforter
>only I don't feel as though I ever hit anything falling backwards
>feel as though I'm in a dream where I can't stop falling
>all of a sudden hear a loud "pop" and the vibration harmonizes throughout the room, almost like it echoes off the walls and reverberates back to me
>sudden sense of falling halts, I feel suspended in place for a moment

by suspended in place I don't mean to say I was physically suspended, I mean, I was but, I wasn't. It's impossible to explain but I felt as though I was simultaneously floating in the middle of this infinite gray area, and yet also suspended and floating in time, as though there was simply nothing, keep in mind this all happened within microseconds, but the "dream" as a whole felt as though I was in it for at least 15, 16 hours maybe.

>feel an overwhelming buzzing occur again
>launch forward at the speed of light, as though I'm being shot out of a cannon into one of those rotating tunnels at a planetarium
>arrive in an empty "room"
>the walls are made up of constellations and what appears to be a wood-grain of some sort, although it's translucent
>there's numerous floating orbs around the room, but they aren't planets, and they aren't simple lights...they almost seem wisp-like in nature, what I would imagine a soul looks like if it could be visualized

>>39697301
cannot compare, it's that x1000

p3 inc
>>
>>39697309
I wouldn't exactly advocate it, I'm just saying I don't think it'd be that bad

my first cycle was a regular test only cycle so I'm not speaking out of personal experience, just knowledge and common sense
>>
>>39697323
>It's impossible to explain but I felt as though I was simultaneously floating in the middle of this infinite gray area, and yet also suspended and floating in time

u entered da void nigga

>as though I'm being shot out of a cannon into one of those rotating tunnels at a planetarium

Have you seen Thor? This is literally how people enter/exit asgard

You went to asgard/valhalla

How's Odin doing
>>
>>39697323
p3

>in the middle of the room (I use the term middle loosely, there is no clearly defined space, later explained to me that the room was a way to keep me focused on the conversation at hand) there's an entity
>said entity is dressed in what appears to be a robe, but it's two dimensional, and is purely devoid of color in any way, yet still has defined and outlined boundaries
>has long, wispy hair, blonde-gray in color and it appears to be what I could describe as "floating" away from its head
>it turns to address me, moving away from a pedastal of sorts that it was standing over
>I feel cold, intensely cold, a sense that I've never felt before, and fearful
>it smiles, or at least I imagine that it does, the sense of cold disappears and it tells me "fear is a weakness, free yourself; wash your senses"
>all of a sudden the orbs appear to dance with a warm afterglow of light, in a color I have never before seen, one that is impossible to describe with any known words or color I can imagine
>I find myself able to speak for the first time during this whole experience
>I ask this being "are you god? or the creator, or whatever there is?"
>it laughs at me, not in an endearing way either, in a harsh "you fucking idiot" kind of tone
>"no, I am no god. I am merely the curator; a keeper."
>I ask "a keeper of what?"
>it replies with what I can only describe as a low hum and says "of design"

p4 inc

>>39697354
have not seen, will look up the scene after I'm done here
>>
>>39697381
>have not seen, will look up the scene after I'm done here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Sttz6dpic#t=23s

They show that that room is like an observation room for the whole universe in other scenes
>>
>>39697381
p4

>at this point I want to ask what the fuck it's on about but I get the sense that if I approach the topic too rudely it won't want to converse with me anymore
>stand there in silence for a moment thinking about how to ask the question
>as I'm about to just flat out ask "the design of what" it cuts me off before I can get the words out and says "you'll ask me what designs I keep" and the lights from the wisps go dark
>I begin floating upward, towards the middle of the room

yes I realize I said I was already standing in the middle of the room, but it was at this point that the feeling of being centered changed, I felt like I was below something, as though a "pressure" was weighing down over me and I was floating through it towards something

>the wisps assimilate into two separate larger wisps
>again they glow in shades of this color I can't describe, a color that I wouldn't even imagine to exist
>they start to cause the 'walls' to ripple

it becomes incredibly impossible to describe the visuals at this point, nothing visual felt as though it was real, but it all felt as though it was real, and that's the only way it could be described

>the being shrinks in size, which I can assume means that it's sat down or something, I try to sit but I'm still suspended and can't do anything but "swim" through this space
>it turns to me and says "you are not the first to ask, and you won't be the last"

p5 inc, will try to sum it up in one last part, maybe two
>>
>>39697381
>have not seen, will look up the scene after I'm done here
Also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nF84V7ysE4#t=2m

So are y'all talking in English this whole time? How are all these ideas being communicated?

If English, is English your first language?

Also whoever you just described sounds like a character that would be referred to as the Demiurge (or an agent of the Demiurge) in Platonic metaphysics

Someone who is responsible for bringing order to the formless receptacle of matter. Not the Creator per se, as the true Creator is He in whom the order and disorder is sustained (Plato's form of the Good, who is One without a second, to whom nothing is opposed)

A bit different from traditional Christian metaphysics but it also makes more sense.

Very interesting - thanks for posting.
>>
File: addicition.png (335KB, 1080x817px) Image search: [Google]
addicition.png
335KB, 1080x817px
>>39697431

cat piss you collect coins too right

I've spent thousands today and I can't stop myself

Got an ebay bucks promotion (8%) and it just makes too much sense to buy now.

Legit haven't been this happy in a long ass time. Retail therapy.

>inb4theguytriestodoxme

ALready been done + you can go ahead and look up the coins, check the bidder, see my bid.

But it's a throwaway ebay account I use to milk extra ebay bucks (you are limited to $500 on each account)

So it will do you no good. No items for sale on that account, nothing for you to buy and neg me.

I'm gonna win all these too, I think. Only lost one coin, a really cool one that I actually wanted p. bad

>8% ebay bucks OP
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 476x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 476x628px
Anyone else only work quads to have somewhere comfy to pin?

Officially on suboxone as of today
>>
File: 1469913873330.jpg (78KB, 739x739px) Image search: [Google]
1469913873330.jpg
78KB, 739x739px
Sup degenerates?
>>
>>39697431
p5

>I ask it who has come before me and what they are, if they are just like me
>he tells me there are many travelers, and that they have ventured not just down his path, but down the path of the other keepers
>I'm a bit shocked at this point and just kind of exclaim "wait, you're not the only one of you?" and before i can even punctuate my sentence the entire 'room' shifts again
>I float off again into the space above me, at light speed again
>as I reach a certain height I'm filled with an overwhelming sense of happiness, I mean more than I've ever felt and will likely ever feel again
>the keeper I'm with tells me it's name
>"I am H'rein. There are thousands like me, I am a keeper of design, I do not design anything, I control the design, but I am not a designer."
he never told me WHAT he was tasked with designing, and I never directly asked
>as he says this, wisps begin to light up all around this hyperspace I'm suspended in, but they are lightyears away
>I can see these faint 2dimensional outlines of other keepers, and these oddly shaped creatures, they appear to be short in stature, much like the machine elves that anon was referring to earlier
>they're conversing with the other keepers, just as I am with H'rein
>the vision of these keepers fades, and H'rein tells me one last thing before he goes
>"don't be afraid; wash away your weakness"

this is where it gets intense. To the point that I am still, almost three hours later, shaking from my experience
>>
>>39697493

cap

>>39697480

I'm realizing now I left the item numbers in don't outbid me pls
>>
>>39697497
p6

>As H'rein disappears everything begins to 'slow' down
I use that term relatively speaking, because in this hyperspace there is absolutely no sense of time. Everything is as it is, it does not exist in minutes or seconds, only as it can be felt
>that feeling of cold washes over me again and my fear returns
>focus incredibly intently on the fading wisps I can see floating around me, trying to get them to glow
>the wisps begin to glow this unknown color and the cold fades again
>a humming begins, and I can hear something speaking to me

note that my conversation with H'rein was in spoken language, Peek as you asked earlier it was in English, and english is my native language, however this coming conversation was not spoken in anything I can discern as language, but audible "vibrations" of sorts

>the humming intensifies, my entire being is vibrating and I feel an overwhelming happiness wash over me
>I am interpreting the humming as I can hear it, but I'm not hearing language, I'm hearing what I can feel through the vibrations across my body

keep in mind that this ENTIRE time, from start to finish of my description, there have been intense visuals that cannot be described with any words. I literally could not put them into words if I tried for hours on end.

Part 7 coming up, will be the conclusion, promise
>>
File: 1470015957493.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470015957493.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>39697480
You bid on foreign currency? I just stick to US stuff.
>>39697487
I work my quads after I pin? Always nearly completely eliminates pip.
>>
>>39697556

I like old coins, any country.

You said you only like USA coins right because muh patriotism.

Still, old coins are nice! I much prefer them to new ones

EDIT: Just won another coin! Woo! The swiss franc coin.
>>
File: 1461147784982.jpg (64KB, 368x604px) Image search: [Google]
1461147784982.jpg
64KB, 368x604px
>>39697556
>>39697503
>collecting coins
At least my anime figures have visual value
>>
>>39697542
P7, finale

>through what I am interpreting through vibrations I hear a dulled tone begin to 'speak' to me
>"H'rein is not your god. I am."
>My jaw actually drops, I mean my heart rose through my body in this dreamstate and felt like it was about to burst out of my chest I was so shocked
>I start to look around frantically all over the hyperspace, looking for the source of the vibration, and I feel as though something is watching me, but I can't find it
>I feel like someone is standing right behind me, but it follows me as I turn, and I can't ever lay eyes on it
>"I have many more I must visit, but ask me what you please."
>I have no fucking idea what to ask in this moment, I literally could have asked "what's the key to peace on earth" but no I fucking ask a personal quesiton
>"Am I a good person?"
>"No. But there is good in all. It must only be found and brought to light."
>The humming starts to die down and I begin to feel a sinking feeling, not sadness, but a feeling of butterflies in my stomach
>I don't feel disappointed in the answer I received in this dream state, but humbled
>I start to fall and the walls of this hyperspace fold in on me, pushing me downwards through the tunnel I entered in via

I came out of the experience groggy, and had to crawl from one side of my bed to the other to hastily grab my notepad, which took me almost five minutes to do

will answer the questions that were asked of me next
>>
>>39697314
I have an eating disorder and I can't put the fork down so that's why I want to try taking drugs to lose weight
>>
>>39697497
>overwhelming sense of happiness, I mean more than I've ever felt and will likely ever feel again

Oh shit. That actually sounds unpleasant. Was it "how can real life even compete" tier?

The way he phrased "I control the design, but I am not a designer" is classic demiurge modus operandi. The demiurge shapes/models the matter in the formless receptacle based on the design crafted by the Good/One who is the source of all of the immortal forms (designs). In doing so, the Demiurge introduces into matter something that is not inherent to it (design/order) but that is not his own creation either.

In the Platonic context, the demiurge is tasked with fashioning the elements, solids, matter in all of its variegated arrangements, the cosmos, and eventually, us. He's not creating them, per se, rather just molding them based on pre-existing eternal forms/designs.

They exist at the level of nascent manifestation - for them, thought is concomitant with formal genesis. What they will, comes to be.

>unknown colors
Can you see them in your mind's eye right now? Or is that memory lost to you as well?

That sensation of having the memory but not being able to "do it justice" is really beautifully explained in a book called proof of heaven: http://www.ebenalexander.com/books/proof-of-heaven/

He was a neurosurgeon who had a near death experience where a guardian angel gave him a tour of heaven while medically speaking he was brain dead, hence my earlier questions about whether you feel that you have an existence independent of the body-experience

>English with keeper, vibration waves of happiness

Fucking interesting. I sense that you exited the trip a changed man. Good for you dude, I hope you can reintegrate safely and happily.

Many people make tripping to be this great thing, and it is when done purposefully, but really the greatest part is the reintegration. Coming down off of the high and trying to carry as much of the positive momentum back with you.
>>
File: 1462916081999.jpg (87KB, 606x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462916081999.jpg
87KB, 606x500px
Why is alcohol so much more expensive than gasoline?
Anyone ever drink gasoline?
Do you need a good chaser?
>>
>>39697601
Look into leptin treatment maybe? I think that's the hunger hormone. I saw a docu somewhere where real fatties/diabetics were given leptin and were then able to control their hunger.

>>39697599
>"H'rein is not your god. I am."
Fuckin called it

This is too cool, man. I'm really happy you had this experience and I hope you feel like you're better off for it. You will probably be unpacking the depth of all of this for at least a few days, I think you'll have a lot of fun reading philosophy

Metaphysical studies take on a whole new dimension after intimate perceptions like this.

>humbled

Good on ya, man. Did you get a feeling of "returning home" when talking to the being who identified themselves as God?
>>
>>39697574

What does that even mean.

You mean your anime figures are visually pleasing to you, aesthetic?

Why do you think I like my coins so much jery
>>
File: 1465883661354.jpg (92KB, 729x729px) Image search: [Google]
1465883661354.jpg
92KB, 729x729px
>>39697574
Let me know how rich they make your grandkids. ;)
>>39697599
Sounds crazy as fuck lol. How long of a trip?
>>39697644
I usually chase it with bleach.
>>
>>39697244
>did you see god
answered in the report
>are you going to lead a different life now
in some ways, yeah. I can't help but feel that the answer I received from whatever being I spoke with was genuine, and even though it didn't offer me a path to "being a better person" or being a good person rather, I feel as though I just know, inside of me, that there's more I can to do help others

>>39697249
>did you experience time dilation
if by this you mean the massive nonexistence of time in any way during the state, yes.

after coming out of the 'dream' I felt as though I was in it for almost an entire day, but during the dream there was no concept of time, I wasn't there for five minutes or five years, I was just...there

when you say eternity, that hyperspace is what comes to mind. It is neither existent in our definition of time, or one of its own, it purely IS.
>>
>>39697710
>>39697615
>was it "how can real life even compete" tier?
very much so, but I don't feel sad to have experienced that happiness, I feel humbled, like I've experienced something that only some will know. If anything I feel more saddened knowing that most will never experience it at all.

the demiurge notion seems interesting, and is something I'll definitely explore more.

>unknown colors
I can see them, I can see them clear as crystal, but I can't describe them. I couldn't even attempt, every time I think of the color and want to describe it, I just want to scream at the top of my lungs every color I can imagine, because I just can't identify it

>book
I've actually read that before, and it's very accurate in its description of 'seeing is believing' so-to-speak

I'm not sure about the whole existence/body connection, because I still don't understand what comes after the bodily experience, I only know that there is an after
>>
>>39697719
>>39697710
>>39697654
>>39697654
thanks for all the well-wishes, I think I'll be dissecting it for a while to say the least. I still have ~20 breakthroughs worth of DMT left but I have no urge to do it again for a while, I need to dissect all of this

>feeling of "returning home" when talking to god

close. I had that feeling immediately upon entering that hyperspace, or rather after that 'cold' feeling washed away from me, but I felt more or less like I was returning to myself. It's hard or nigh impossible to explain it, but I felt as though I was returning to a state of peace within my inner self, as though my entire life has just been a childs plaything as they scribbled on a dry-erase board, and visiting this void and talking with this higher being wiped the slate clean

>>39697700
in our time, about 15 minutes in the 'comatose' state, about 10 minutes of recovery from a groggy "non functioning" state, and about two hours to fully normalized
>>
>>39697655
Because they're historical n shit.

My mom collects coins, they're not prominently displayed.

>>39697700
They atleast triple in price after preorder
Especially if youre selling to idiots at cons

No but really on gas

>>39697719
You can be a better person by sending me a little girl
>>
ESTP has shoulders like a man.
>>
>>39697729

Thanks for answering the questions - love hearing first hand trip reports and I like your perspective on it.

Was this your first experience with psychedelics?

If you still have a ton of DMT and are generally interested in psychedelics I've read promising things about people sorting themselves out on LSD and then taking DMT. Apparently you get less distracted by the minutiae and can explore hyperspace with more purpose/serenity.

After the DMT wears off I've heard some people's LSD really starts to take off, and for some it's more of a rapid DMT comedown into sobriety. Probably very timing dependent.

Ah, to be young again lol. Good perspective about not doing this again for a while. Always keep in mind that once you get the message it's always best to hang up the phone.

If you need a refresher at some point, so be it. I guess psychs don't have that much abuse potential but still, there is a way to overdo anything.
>>
>>39697732

No, I like the aesthetic of them. That's why I like old and foreign coins so much, lots of different patterns

cap is a total pleb buying the same coin USE over and over and over

Granted I do that too but at least I have different coins

It's just like your anime figurines

Plus I think gold is undervalued now
>>
>>39697777
This is the first time I've done psych's in a very, very long time. Anymore I just use them every three, four, maybe even five or six months to "recalibrate" a sense of self. But this is my first experience with breaking through on DMT

I've smoked it before as part of a changa blend, but never broke through as I was in a social setting and it made me way too anxious to do that, not to mention I was smoking weed at the time and weed fucks with me way too much (anxious, just feel generally nervous and stupid, can't stand it)

Last time I smoked DMT but didn't break through I was on LSD, I'd be interested in trying LSD/DMT as a combination and breaking through, but I would want something to bring me out of the trip if it takes a bad turn after the DMT comedown. Had a buddy who did 6 hits of LSD, broke through, and came back down into that acid-state and thought that was his reality for around a week, even after he fully stopped tripping from active compound

although his dosages are way too high anyway for most everything he does

Regardless, it really leaves me with no desire to jump right back into this realm and interact with those beings again. I would love to of course, but I can't help but feel like I'm imbued with a sense of being here for a purpose, rather than there, which is something that I haven't felt before this experience. Very enlightening to say the least.
>>
File: 1466783754624.jpg (61KB, 958x958px) Image search: [Google]
1466783754624.jpg
61KB, 958x958px
>>39697729
Damn dude so all that in 15 minutes?
>>
File: 1472169096375.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472169096375.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>39697729
Also if you feel like you are taking yourself too seriously: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y

If you're curious about the video it comes from: https://archive.org/details/GlobalistElite-GuidanceByMachineElvesContactedThorughDmt
>>
>>39697841
Exactly. Again, the dream-state isn't bound by a timeline. It feels infinite in every sense of the word and then some.

>>39697845
I've seen the original video but that remix is fucking golden

my dad used to unironically listen to alex jones as I was growing up and it was the greatest fucking thing getting to hear his podcasts
>>
>>39697796
Yoire sexually and emotionally connected to coins?

See a therapist, SOON
>>
>>39697776
I've been for a few months, post more ESTP pics
>>
>>39697776
ME WANT TO SLAP ESTP THICK ASS!!!!
>>
File: 1478655887846.jpg (450KB, 990x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1478655887846.jpg
450KB, 990x1146px
>>39697837
>thought that was his reality for around a week, even after he fully stopped tripping from active compound

Had this happen to me for about 1 month after 3 hits LSD

for 3-4 months the first time I mixed LSA with weed and nitrous (though I agree weed is horrible)

And then, with a greater intensity without being catalyzed by any substance for about 6 months (after literally devoting every thought in my mind to contemplation of the Absolute) for over a year on end, coupled with nofap, noporn, and generally holy living patterns

That last time it just sparked after I had reached a point of complete desperation and relied completely on God for support (hard to explain, sounds cheesy but that's the best I've got)

High dose isn't necessarily bad. Can be conducive to surrender. But after experiencing it without the psychedelic catalyst I feel comfortable hanging the phone up. Might revisit it later down the line if work and the world wear me down to the point where I have lost all connection to that fountain of peace that is the Absolute

Careful though. Going on this path has completely shot my interest in grills

YMMV ofc, but for me, what they bring to the table really just can't compete

Do you believe in meme magic now (if you didn't before)?
>>
File: 1442288026991.jpg (169KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1442288026991.jpg
169KB, 960x960px
>>39697869
Cool story but sounds too intense for me lol.
>>39697881
Did you start cardio yet?
>>
File: 1474940794956.gif (1MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
1474940794956.gif
1MB, 533x300px
>>39697937
Went for about a 2 hour run on Monday.
Fekt fine excepr near the top of one hill, where I decided to just walk.
Im going again tomorrow, im very excited
>>
>>39697930
I've always believed in the power of meme magic, but moreso now. Praise kek.

>going on this path has completely shot my interest in grills

I experience this largely already, not entirely but I've just always sort of been this way as is.

>>39697937
It's definitely not something you do for 'fun' it's a powerful experience

I've just been in a very good place in my life lately, and the timing seemed appropriate for recalibration
>>
>>39697955
*2 mile lmao
>>
File: 1481431820742.gif (4MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481431820742.gif
4MB, 400x400px
>>39697961
so what are you going to do now that you've talked to god?
>>
>>39698051
This.
I'd be pretty determined to set myself straight after God told me I'm not a good person.
>>
>>39698051
>>39698087

A good question, that I don't have an answer for yet. Again, I was offered an answer, not a direction. But I can't help but feel a sense of needing to help others, anyone who needs it.

To start, I'm going to do anything I can to help spread this experience amongst others. I'm going to turn the spare room of my apartment into a room dedicated to this enlightenment, and make it as comfortable and friendly as possible. I'll allow others to experience their own interaction on the substance in peace there, and with me as a trip sitter as they choose. I'll likely give away the rest of the DMT I have now, among as many people as I can.
>>
File: 1465595909119.jpg (38KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1465595909119.jpg
38KB, 500x678px
>>39697955
Damn lol. After 30 minutes I am usually completely over cardio.
>>39697961
>It's definitely not something you do for 'fun' it's a powerful experience
>I've just been in a very good place in my life lately, and the timing seemed appropriate for recalibration
Ya I've heard you need to be in the right state of mind to do it. What made you feel the need to "recalibrate"
>>39697979
Should have stuck with the original story lol.
>>
Do you think if I told my bff jill I was a virgin hed let me sleep with his gf?
In the past hes gotten mad at overt physical contact between us, but at the same time really genuinely enjoys us getting along and interacting, even if physical
I think the girl would go for it

>>39698102
Give away your loli to my dick

>>39698148
My leg would fall off lel
>>
>>39698168
drunk jerry is best jerry

I told you, the loli got lost en route over the rockies

nothing can save her from the wilderness unless you brave it

>>39698148
>what made you feel the need to recalibrate

myself

it sounds odd, but something was just telling me to

my birthday is coming up, as is the new year, and recalibrating around those events seems, right, for lack of a better word. As though it aligns with something.
>>
>>39698102
>talk to God
>create a hippy drug den

Kek only half kidding, but this is a very natural response to these sorts of experiences, wanting to be very open and sharing this experience.

I think the hardest thing you'll encounter is finding people who are good candidates for taking it. But maybe you're more trusting than I am.
>>
File: 1481422995237.jpg (193KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
1481422995237.jpg
193KB, 750x563px
>>39698188
tell god to strike me down when u talk to him again.
>>
Guys what do we do once 4chan shuts down? Is there a backup plan?
>>
>>39698250

probably going to shitpost on twitter and /misc/ at bodybuilding dot com
>>
File: 20161214_212442.jpg (867KB, 1941x973px) Image search: [Google]
20161214_212442.jpg
867KB, 1941x973px
>>39697776
>like a man

Must be some teeny tiny men you're seeing

>>39698250
>not killing yourself when worstchan ends

Wew
>>
>>39697480
wow i wasnt wrong when i said this retard has autism, and that was from me seeing how he types
>>
>>39698102
Even reading this makes me trip awakened brother.

I really want this in my life, though I feel as I'm already prone to insanity.

Do you think this kind of experience has a high chance to fuck you up
>>
>>39698277
what the fuck you have literally no tits...
>>
File: 1460054764436.jpg (31KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1460054764436.jpg
31KB, 612x612px
>>39698168
You got this! Drunken 2 hour run go!
>>39698188
I feel you dude. I usually go to the beach for a week and meditate when I need a reset.
>>39698308
Where have you been?
>>
>>39698308
You must be new here
>>
File: 1481184316065.jpg (130KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1481184316065.jpg
130KB, 640x1136px
> did acid for the first time
> played with lego with my bro (fit af dude)
> We start chatting about the universe
> during conversation realize he hasn't ever done work in dimensions or vector spaces
> I talk about 1D, 2D, 3D and finally 4D where we are (including time, though we can't really control our magnitude in terms of that without drastically changing our magnitudes in the other three)
>he say's "So holy shit, you mean, like, god's could be infinitely massive compared to us"
> describe how they wouldn't be 'big' in terms of physical scale in 3D, if they were extra dimensional they would just have an extra dimension of movement local only to them

sort of watched his mind break, had an actual vision of what infinity was

> explained time dilation
> explained the concept of blackholes being so massive their spin translates into a curved vector space around itself (ie, an object dropped straight into it would being to semi spiral into it even without any pre-existing sideways movement)

Then it went to hell

> saw the entire universe as a 4D matrix

To this day I believe I saw 4D, but only in terms of it's rules and interactions, ie, 3d cube is each node has 3 vectors connecting to another node

Then saw a second matrix, with solutions based on time for every object, time being the factor where any of the previous could overlap in 3D

> visualize a time bomb, up to a second before and a second after it explodes, you can safely inhabit the same 3D location

Anyway lost all interest in girls for a few months and built a sweet trebuchet

Also what age did everyone start roiding? Going to order soon
>>
File: 1472779053942.gif (2MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1472779053942.gif
2MB, 294x233px
>>39698188
How do you know im drunk
I wish my roomates saw it that way lel

I love the Rockies
Ill save her yet

>>39698327
How does everyone know

That's asking for a quick hangover.
Ill go tomorrow in historic wind chill
>>
File: 1481414640008.png (983KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481414640008.png
983KB, 1280x720px
>>39698396
why drink when you can just dress me up like azusa and fondle my girlballs.
>>
so when should my balls shrink/begin shriking? first week of 500mg pure test cycle, first cycle too
>>
I can't really think of a better place to ask this, so, I just bought a few 25 mg pills of Adderall XR. I've never done it before and need to write a big paper. I'm 5'3" and weigh 115 lbs (manlet, twink, etc, fuck you I'm trying). How much should I take? Pop open the pill and take half? The guy who sold it to me was pretty fat.
>>
File: 1469186791786.png (47KB, 277x314px) Image search: [Google]
1469186791786.png
47KB, 277x314px
>>39698417
Come here and put your balls in my cup.no homo
>>
>>39698438
25mg really isn't that much dude, that's like the second smallest dose (10mg being the smallest)

just take it all
>>
>>39698453
I wasn't sure, he was big and I am very small. If I die I'll find you and haunt the shit out of you.
>>
>>39698463
7 proxies, etc.
>>
>>39698368
>Anyway lost all interest in girls for a few months and built a sweet trebuchet
Deus Vult
>>
File: 1461698685576.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1461698685576.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>>39698396
>How does everyone know
Your writing becomes sloppy lol. I already told you this.
>>
>>39698444
Come here, I have the nicer house boi.
>>
>>39698438
I'd take half a pill to start. It's easier to up the dose then try and undose yourself.

>5'3" and weigh 115 lbs (manlet, twink,
Hey bb.
>>
File: 1481737543629.png (263KB, 639x680px) Image search: [Google]
1481737543629.png
263KB, 639x680px
>>39698494
No I used lots of big words with spell check

There's no way
>tfw you ysed to shotgun beers before dates

>>39698498
Excuse me??? I have a 4k tv and a ps4k
What so you have
>>
File: 1481422077469.png (333KB, 701x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1481422077469.png
333KB, 701x1100px
>>39698518
A 2 million dollar house with 2 4k tv's. Only ps3 not ps4 tho, RIP
>>
File: 1469072227548.jpg (155KB, 630x1309px) Image search: [Google]
1469072227548.jpg
155KB, 630x1309px
>>39698368
Pics of trebuchet please.
>>
>>39698499
h-hey
Are you a bodybuilder?
>>
File: 1481090259082.jpg (554KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1481090259082.jpg
554KB, 1224x1632px
>be on fb
>tinder hoe posts something, recognize a girl who liked it
>i also fucked her from tinder years ago when i was a little nerd lel, she stopped talking to me after awkward car sex and an awkward convo after
>add her for shits n giggles, i'm pretty obviously an entirely different person now thanks to muh 2 roid cycles under my belt, and a whole lot of life changing events
>She has a boyfriend
>adds me, likes p much everything i post, apparently we have very similar interests and views in politics and science
>messages me "are you that guy i met off a social networking site a few years ago? we met at chipotle?"
>LEL
>catch up a little bit, she stops writing me, im assuming because she felt kind of bad for her bf, considering, up until now, we'd literally never talked for any reason whatsoever other than to fuck lol, so its very obvious what this means, its not like we were ever really friends, yet here she is hitting me up
>weeks pass
>shes still all over my shit
>ask her if she can get me shrooms
>sees message, ignored it a few days
>just randomly messaged me back in the middle of the night giving me her number telling me to text her about it

ok so it seems pretty obvious what this is, but i guess i wanted some confirmation from others that its really obvious, or someone to say im just being an idiot and shes being friendly and trying to help me out
>>
>>39698613
a t t e n t i o n

you are not going to bang her
>>
>>39698613
you're reading too much into this
If she's the girl in pic related then you're really reading too much into it
>>
>>39698613
Claims to have slept with hundreds of women.

>Guys what does this mean?

The archive never lies.
>>
>>39698673
Lol yeah he is.
>>
>>39698531
>ps3
Poor fag no thanks
Plus house price varies so much by region
Im in an over 1 mil house and its shit
>>
>>39698499
handsome muscular anon are you there?
>>
File: 1481436430603.jpg (140KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481436430603.jpg
140KB, 707x1000px
>>39698787
nobully. Just tickle my ivory ya feel?
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 358x652px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 358x652px
>>39698613
Why go through all this for sex? Do people really do this?

Just ask her to hang out and fuck her if she says yes. Oh my god.
>>
>>39698867
Height and weight?
>>
>>39698553
>>39698803
Sorry bb. I'm not a bodybuilder, but I do play one on TV.
>>
>>39698969
What then, are you one of these "powerlifters" I hear about?
>>
File: IMG_20160603_141508~2.jpg (459KB, 1912x1703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160603_141508~2.jpg
459KB, 1912x1703px
>>39698988
Lol no.
I'd love to do bodybuilding one day. Still pretty dyel though.
>>
>>39699007
You're older than me right?

Ifbbpro by30
>>
>>39699007
High biceps of peace. Iktf bro, i know the pain.
>>
File: fraud.jpg (184KB, 1160x924px) Image search: [Google]
fraud.jpg
184KB, 1160x924px
>>39696968
You're doing it wrong
>>
>>39699007
Yeah you're a bit DYEL and too hairy for my tastes
>>
File: 1475550308911.jpg (97KB, 970x460px) Image search: [Google]
1475550308911.jpg
97KB, 970x460px
>>39699013
In think so. 27.
Wish I'd started at 14 instead of 24.

>>39699017
Is it that bad?
>>
>>39698916
6' 3
One scale says 215 the other says 221lbs so idk
>>
File: 1469394400663.jpg (194KB, 960x1441px) Image search: [Google]
1469394400663.jpg
194KB, 960x1441px
>>39697837
>>39697930

Hey guys, can you give me some more of your thoughts on weed?

It also makes me anxious, nervous and stupid but i just can't stop smoking this shit.

Any insights and advice appreciated.
>>
>>39699043
I'm a bit too dyel and hairy for my tastes too. Lol
>>
>>39699047
Yeah by a year
I think I've been onnroids longer?
But its all trt

In the next 2 years a show leys do it
I say that cause I need like 6 months to cut Atleast lmao
>>
>>39699087
Lol
I'm down.
We can help each other fake tan.
>>
>>39699047
roiding 3 years for this? what?
>>
>>39699124
Hopefully classic is still a thing or were fucked lol
>>
>>39698719
pretttyyy sure i never claimed that lol
>>
>>39699158
That's a year natty.
Posted to see if my bicep inserts are too high. Lol

>>39699162
Lol
Maybe it's time to start turning tricks for hgh money.
>>
>>39699047
Its not terrible, your bis are high for sure though. At least it means we get a good peak.
>>
Do JJ and infinity still post here?
>>
>>39699506

haven't seen infinity for a long time but JJ occasionally pops in
>>
File: 1479443597985.jpg (120KB, 634x782px) Image search: [Google]
1479443597985.jpg
120KB, 634x782px
>>39699056
How long have you been smoking?

All I have is broscience when it comes to weed t b h. You'll hear that it's not addictive but I think that weed can really fuck with your hormones (cortisol, progesterone, etc) especially if you're low test to start with - so when your body tries to find equilibrium you can experience adverse mood effects which are easier to deal with by smoking more rather than by sticking it out.

Weed is just such a shit tier drug. The only way you can reasonably keep smoking it is if you are involved in tasks where you can afford to be anxious, nervous, and stupid. IMHO

So whenever I've been caught in the trap of weed at the point it stops becoming enjoyable I have to 1) remove all weed from my premises, 2) involve myself in tasks where I cannot afford to be anxious, nervous, or stupid (like philosophy, investing, harder projects at work, make commitments to people, force yourself to be social in groups that you would not want to be high in), and 3) hit the gym extra hard around the times you'd be smoking ordinarily.

2)'s self explanatory. 1) -like I said when your body is uncomfortable, really easy to rationalize taking a hit to get back to functional, but it takes a toll on your will power and moves you in the opposite direction you want to go in. 3) - gym high that substitutes the weed high. Main thing with 3) is ritual replacement. The ritual of smoking can be more appealing than the effects of the weed.

3b) would be replacing weed with another vice. Alcohol and tobacco work well for this, and those are really easy to quit since they are so vile.

Those have always been my go-tos. I'm not great with weed. Been consistently 1-year on, 1-year off for the last 4 years.

It helps to cultivate interest in the tasks of 2) because eventually they start to give you joy that weed can't compete with. Only time I slip up is when I'm in a rut and not challenging myself, so the shitty effects of weed can compete with my everyday routine.
>>
File: pryamids.png (2MB, 1679x888px) Image search: [Google]
pryamids.png
2MB, 1679x888px
ill be on days soon enough guys so expect more autism and shitposting to come.

gonna be wearing a 40lb wheight vest again under my work attire and then do 2 workouts daily. so gains should come pretty quick.

as for my night schedule ive been cutting and just working on pullups. nothing fancy but i cant maintain shit while working 24 hours at a time due to having a busy life.

ohh well

enjoy my autism pic related

gotta go fast to work gg no re
>>
>>39699775
>>gonna be wearing a 40lb wheight vest again under my work attire
are you fucking retarded
>>
I think I'm having high E2 symptoms. I've been feeling weird at work, argumentative, moody. I randomly cried in bed today (no homo).

I'm only on a TRT dose (100mg e5d) and I have aromasin (12.5mg). Should I take a full one or take a partial one?
>>
>>39699919
maybe you should inject more than e5d and stop being a fat fuck if 100mg of test is aromatizing that much
>>
>>39699782
dem total body gains tho
>>
>>39699925
Why inject more? And yeah man, I'm working on it. I've lost 45 lbs so far, still have another 45 to go. Still doesn't answer my question :/
>>
>>39699943
>>Why inject more?
not gonna bother

either read for 5 minutes about the hormones u injecting into your ass or fuck off
>>
>>39699955
I've read a shit ton. I know how it works, and I don't plan on injecting more. The entire reason I am doing this is because my T was low (280) and I just want to get it up to "normal" levels. However, it seems that I'm having high E2 symptoms, although I do not have sore nips. I'm just trying to find out what is a good starting point for dosage.

don't be a little fuck
>>
>>39699964
>>I've read a shit ton. I know how it works
>>Why inject more often?
>>
>>39699775
>40 lbs waist weight.
I am being serious,this shit is more retarded than fat chicks doing yoga for weight loss.
Wtf is wrong with you ?
>>
>>39699977
I know injecting smaller dosages more often will help, but I think e5d is right for my lifestyle, and I believe that my high e2 problems will eventually go away as I lose more bf%.
>>
>>39699999
>but I think e5d is right for my lifestyle
as in the life style of a lazy fat fuck, LOL

>I believe that my high e2 problems will eventually go away as I lose more bf%
good, you know it all then. no need for your fat ass to be here asking stupid shit that you apparently already have the answers to, which are apparently better than what we are telling you
>>
>>39700015
Touch a tit, kiddo.

You immediately went into full retard mode about my question instead of answering it + adding the "Hey you should inject more"
>>
>>39700051
can i touch your gyno fatass?

>retard mode
>"hur i am feeling shitty from hormone fluctuations but injecting less frequently than the half life of the substance im using fits my life style"
>"i am too fucking obese to perform a simple task every 3 days instead of every 5 omfggg i need burgers im tired from typing and my blood sugar dropped that was exhausting man i need some chocolate i deserve it from all this hard work typing"
>>
>>39700068
Luckily, I avoided having gyno, and I'm also not exhausted nor do I eat sugar.

I don't have hormone fluctuations, I have high e2 and it's been that way for a week.
>>
>>39700080
ok
>>
>>39699964
Are you taking test legally ?
>>
File: front july.jpg (106KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
front july.jpg
106KB, 480x640px
>>39698356
>>39698308

no tits ESTP is best gril. Small tits thick waist cuties mature the best

also thinkin about roidin 5'11" 192
plz advice and recommendations no bully plz

thinking the standard 500 test for 16 weeks orrrr 350 for 20+ weeks
>>
>>39697045
learn to cook

advice not only for your goals but for future
>>
full body routines better when cutting? seems like brosplits would be a meme while cutting since you only need to maintain your muscle and you wont be taking advantage of the higher volume, right?
>>
>>39700277
>20+ weeks for first cycle

read the fucking wiki holy shit
>>
>>39698292

>2016
>not being autistic

>>39698368

>I talk about 1D, 2D, 3D and finally 4D

hope you told him 2d was superior

>>39699707

Nictotine withdrawl is unpleasant. Yeah, I was able to quit the first time I tried, but days 2-7 were very unpleasant . Entire unpleasant week.

Shit drug.

Plus, who knows what damage those years I smoked did to my lungs.

Alcohol I gave up anywyas, makes sense because I'm perma cutting @ large deficit and it's so much easier to stay in range with enugh protein etc this way

Plus, it's supposed to halt protein synthesis or something right?

>>39699775

>watch hunter x hunter on ESTP and I's advice
>see weight vest training
>I will do this

Nice.
>>
Alex made these threads autistic as fuck. Stop killing the thread.
>>
>>39698206
kek, you're not wrong though

>finding people who are good candidates for taking it

I know a lot of people who would be good candidates actually, I try to surround myself with like minded people in the sense that they only use drugs as a tool and not as a crux or to party on / use just to "get fucked up"

Mostly professional people you wouldn't entirely expect it from, and I think they could benefit from it the most

>>39698327
meditation is great if you can truly narrow your focus on it, I have a hard time doing that

>>39699056
see>>39699707

But as far as my opinion of weed that I've developed after smoking it daily for about 3 years (I don't smoke any longer, haven't even touched weed in ~2 years) it's horribly addictive (mentally) and not a productive substance.

I just view it as a "dirty" drug. It makes me feel retarded, anxious, and generally unpleasant, and I don't think that it offers any benefits whatsoever, unlike other drugs that do or potentially could

>>39698303
I'm not sure. I've seen people have life changing experiences for the better from things like this, but haven't ever seen the negative, although it obviously does occur.

If I had to offer my advice, I would say do it, but test the waters first. Be completely sober doing DMT (don't come back down into an LSD trip or even being high) and start with a small 5-15mg dosage, don't break through, just enjoy the mental and visual feeling.
>>
>>39700697
this please fuck off and die, i cringe uncontrollably at every letter he posts
>>
>>39700704
>>39700697

>calls me autistic
>too retarded to filter

glass houses

>when I anon post the exact same posts its fine
>see trip
>whine

You guys just like to whine and bitch.

very feminine traits, not even, like spoiled preteen girl traits

get a fucking grip
>>
>>39700728
Alex I am going to repeatedly say this.
You are a chill dude but nobody can deny you are autism itself.These paragraphs ...
Can you deny it ?
>>
>>39700766

>>39700687

dude I don't even fucking care I'd rather be 'autistic' given the choice than so maladjusted and temperamental that that literal words on a screen, not even directed at me, ellict this kind of reation >>39700704

I have never seen anything like it before in my life from """"grown men"""" and I have to wonder if it's a result of not taking AI, or something.
>>
>>39700787
you are just shitting up the thread with your beta autism, no one wants you here.

you say you like the cool people in these threads and thats why you're here. guess what, you are a fucking autist, so why don't you go be with other autists?
>>
>>39700803
>so why don't you go be with the other autists

I really don't care one way or another at all for this, but to be fair, wanting him to leave here but telling him to go be with the other autists is kind of a catch 22 scenario
>>
>>39700787
It's pathetic how you keep trying to talk about steroids and give people advice when you are so retarded and autistic. Look
>I have to wonder if it's a result of not taking AI, or something.

It is like every word you type you are thinking about how to try to fit in as hard as possible

FUCK OFF
>>
>>39700803

And you're not?

If you weren't absolutely fucking miserable you wouldn't feel the need to try to put down happy people for no reason

Anyways, each time you shitpost at me and I shitpost back we are literally making the thread shittier

I would ask you to take a second to think about what you're doing, but that would require a single ounce of self awareness

>beta

Yes big man alpha angry words on a screen anon posting sure put me in my place
>>
>>39700462
first cycle should be something like test-e 200mg pw for 10-12 weeks 3 week cool off then 40-20mg nolvadex for 3 weeks. correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
File: IMG_4150.jpg (121KB, 694x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4150.jpg
121KB, 694x284px
>>39699707
Quality post

Except
>philosophy

That shit makes me want to smoke more t b h
>>
>>39700831

ur a walking talking dare commercial d00d

>getting this angry

nice one
>>
>>39700837
and if you didn't have literal by-definition autism, you would be capable of picking up social cues, such as sensing when you are not fucking wanted and "making things awkward with your autism" as that other guy said
>>
>>39700822
do you not cringe every time he posts
>>
>>39700887

>implying I don't realize
>implying I'm not just fucking thorbbing and rock hard at the ammount of misery that my simply posting in a thread seems to generate in your life

the more (you)s you give me the harder I get

PS: I'm going nowhere
>>
>>39700913
little 16 year old shit stains like you are why we lost good trips to whatsapp

sad thing is people in real life all think the same way we do. the "cool kids" in real life don't want you around because you're autistic. the thing is though people in real life can avoid you, but we can't. this thread is your way of being with the "cool kids" and we can't fucking kick you out, which is why you spend all day posting here. bet you feel like a big boy huh retard

do you tell your mom about all your cool new roider friends?
>>
>>39700948

>"cool kids"
>implying so hard that's he's one of them
>this literal high school attitude to life

lamo you're more autistic than I am why are you talking shit in the first place
>>
>>39700957
yeah i used this because you are obviously in fucking highschool and this is what you go through in real life.

sad thing is you even acknowledge no one fucking wants you here but you stay out of spite just to piss people off, because you are so desperate for attention since no one else gives it to you.
>>
Is it better to cycle test, or just after the 'cycle' cruise on a low dose? And what would this dose be? 250mg?
>>
>>39700999
blast and cruise 4 life
>>
>>39700977

I'm sorry your life is fucked up so hard that you need to anon post in /fraud/ so you can feel like a "cool kid".

I am legitimately sorry that things are so bad for you that you need to act this way (not even mad, whatever, people have problems, if my life was like yours I'd be this hostile too)

But it wasn't me that fucked it up, it was you.

The sooner you get off 4chan and fix your miserable life the happier you will be

If you sit here and rage at people youre not fixing the problems that make you like this in the first place

Like, literally, step outside, go to mcdonalds, and get a job. Bam. You have a job.

One thing done.

If you gave me one year I could fix your shit life bro, you can do it too, you just need to try and do something about it

>you shit up fraud

And now two autistics are aruging with each other for like 30 posts

That's not shitting it up?
>>
>>39701012
ur gonna kill yourself eventually. cant wait until you do. you're not going to cope with being unwanted by everyone forever. sooner or later. preferably sooner
>>
>>39701012
Alex,why are you replying back to anon trolls,this is what they want,its not like I like you much,but dont reply to them,they will stop this way.
>>
>>39700277
Ugh. Please plow my twink butt.
>>
>>39700277
prob cut first or you will be too fat after bulking
>>
>>39701148
no source talk fuck off
>>
>>39701201
well not by asking here unless u wanna get banned now
>>
File: IMG_23_5432523.jpg (1MB, 1704x2272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_23_5432523.jpg
1MB, 1704x2272px
Okay so today i have decided that im dyel and look like shit.
Without meme lighting and tight clothes, im a fucking twink.

I also came to the conclusion i have shit genetics.
pic related is my new goal now.

jokes aside it sucks when you feel like the biggest guy in the gym, but then there are times where i feel like a 150 lb twink and my asthetics go from 7/10 to 2/10.

fuck this, i need to get bigger.

215 goal weight
>>
>>39701405

Research chems dates mean literally nothing.

Actual pharma usually refers to binders, or falling .01 grams out of the listed dosage.

You're fine.
>>
>>39701371
Body dsymorphia it seems.
Let it swallow you,come to the dark side my friend.
>>
File: dickbiggums.jpg (39KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
dickbiggums.jpg
39KB, 720x960px
>>39701371
if you ever feel as though you look like shit just remember that I have the body hair for your pic related but no mass whatsoever

feels bad man
>>
>>39701371
>goal weight
love this meme

eat 50 tubs of butter a day youll make it there in a week or two
>>
When should my balls shrink?
>>
>>39701583
recent pic? Lookin good! Yuge transformation from your starting pic for the time (I'm guessing less than a year?)

>>39700860
>philosophy makes me want to smoke
I kinda see what you're talking about but when I start developing a sustained interest and want to engage in prolonged study of some text, I start craving the focus and clarity that comes from a sober mind born out of sober conduct.

Don't you find it harder to really digest the content of what you read when chronically high? I can blow through superficial stuff like news and work related documents while high but when I need to do philosophical exercises like evaluating essential natures and the just ordering of diverse systems I feel severely handicapped.

To me, a traditional philosophical primer/education is a transformative experience that cannot help but change the way you live for the better.

I said that I notice that I smoke and turn to other vices when I don't challenge myself. I can be having the busiest time at work or in relationships but still get away with smoking, but when I really start to devote (or re-devote) myself to philosophical study and contemplation I find it very mentally demanding. So it's only when I fall off the wagon so to speak in terms of my philosophical/spiritual studies that weed looks appealing.
>>
>>39701888
check'd, and thanks m8

about 3 days ago recent. Happy with the progress, not sure of BF% but weighing in at ~172 in that pic, up from about 20-25% body fat @ 145lbs BW a year ago.
>>
>>39697211
Whats the deal with enanthate? less pinning with the same compound. Absolutely 0 problems with Tren E e3d.
>>
>>39701371
I agree, but you shouldn't compare yourself too much with me since I am some kind of supernatural human being. It's kinda unfair speaking of it, like I am playing life with cheat codes on easy mode and you're playing life on the nightmare mode. It's just so unfair guiyzs

Keep your goals realistic, that means don't compare yourself with genetically gifted people like me. You have to set the bar lower.
>>
Christ, lately when I eat I feel like shit for the rest of the day - no matter what it is

Exhausted/achey/bloated/incredibly irritated

Doesn't matter if it's an apple or a full meal. Just absolutely disgusting

If I don't eat I feel fan fucking tastic

Tf is this shit f a m

I wish I could pop some multivitamins and supps and call it a day. Pill food when?
>>
>>39702733
takes much longer to leave your body if you start noticing negative sides/want to stop

a first tren cycle should always be acetate, enanthate is fine after if you know you can deal (and when you need to stop pinning before the sides make you go crazy)
>>
>>39702866
I would assume it's all the sperm in your stomach that's eating you from the inside out.
>>
>>39702843
Don't forget to mention how humble you are too.
>>
>>39702912
Strange that you seem to be able to handle it fine. Must be those genetics at play
>>
>>39701035

hes enjoying himself im enjoying myself

>>39701026

>ith being unwanted by everyone forever.

U forgot about your girl m8

I'll make an exception to my no fatties rule just for her
>>
Sensitive to estro sides, but not so much androgen sides, want to bulk hard.

Tren? DHB? Sdrol?
>>
File: 1481748286758.jpg (2MB, 1704x2272px) Image search: [Google]
1481748286758.jpg
2MB, 1704x2272px
>>39702843
never.
fuck low standards

low standards = be dyel for the rest of your life.

do you see that bear? he petted my head and said "ur gonna make it fuaark".

anyways, does 250 -> 500mg test transition still take 4 weeks to kick in?

>>39702866
try taking less drugs.

look at my bear. completely drug free. If a bear can be drug free, why not you?
>>
>>39703229
>anyways, does 250 -> 500mg test transition still take 4 weeks to kick in?
you already asked that and we already made fun of you for it

steroidcalc.com it
>>
thinking of buying slin pins for the delts. Is 1mL too much for the delt? Ass pain is subsiding but I'd rather pin a site with less fat

>>39703229
you can plot the transition at steroidcalc
>>
>>39696937
Hey guys so I'm on TRT (like from a real doc) and my levels are alright but my doc doesn't want to treat high e2

My symptoms are improved but I think my e2 being 52 pg/ml with test at 950 ng/dl could be causing my erection issues. He says it's probably just psychological but I'm not sure. Is there evidence that AIs could fix ED or is it just a meme? Should I UGL?
>>
File: EqDGT.jpg (29KB, 458x500px) Image search: [Google]
EqDGT.jpg
29KB, 458x500px
>newbf found girp for 3sum
>she wants to come over tomorrow night
>don't want to have to feign interest in her

I wonder if worlds most unavailable heroin dealer can git me shit in that time

>>39703229
I've been sober for quite a while, unfortunately. I'd like my degenerate status back pls
>>
>>39703417
you can always try, though at trt dosages you really don't need a lot. Also I would buy pharma instead of ugl.
>>
>>39703417
broken dick is generally a low e2 symptom, not high

but your e2 is high regardless, nothing wrong with fixing the issue and seeing what happens

your doc is weird. what's the reference range shown for e2 on your blood test? is it just much higher than normal so he lets it go because it's within your lab's range?
>>
>>39703433

>I'd like my degenerate status back pls

It doesn't work like that, :>)
>>
>>39700462
where is the wiki?
i see nothing about roids in the sticky
>>
>>39702924
Fuck being humble. Being humble is for the weak. It's eat or be eaten. In this life, nobody gives about you. Survival of the fittest.

>>39703229
>fuck low standards
>show pics constantly muhh zyzz cuck mediocre pictures

That doesn't make sense, the test is already in your system. If you up the dose you will feel it soon enough.

>>39702969
Kek, i don't like to admit it, but i laughed at this irl. M'lady, if you're used to the BBC everything else is just laughable. Trust me, i know about this.
>>
>>39703547
Reddit/steroids wiki
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIq4UTgqDAc

I HAVE SPOKEN

FUCK YOU PUSSIES
>>
>>39703456
How would I get pharma? Are research chem companies legit? My doc won't write a prescription unless he has some revelation lol

>>39703468
It's above the lab range. Off top of my head it's 52 with the range maxing out at 39.

Also I hear everyone say that ED is due to high e2 not low. First I'm hearing otherwise. But either way I guess there's not much hard evidence.

Would it be better to use anastrozole rather than aromasin due to anastrozole not crossing the blood brain barrier as much (brain estradiol is good right?) Or is it not worth it due to risk of e2 rebound.
>>
>>39701707
tfw mine don't shrink even on 860 tren e and 250 test e

but they shrink like fuck regardless of what i am on if i let my e2 get high
>>
File: IMG_1676.jpg (758KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1676.jpg
758KB, 2448x3264px
>>39696951
Yeah pretty much

I fucking lost 4 lbs over the last two weeks of having the flu and recovering. Can someone shoot me in the fucking head right now? My bench 1rm is only 250 and I deloaded 255 with currentgf spotting me. Fuck. Back to stuffing my goddamn face with oats and poke salad and carbs and protein shakes for the next month or two.

Any of my future bouts aren't scheduled though, so boxing season is probably done for me and I'm officially no longer constrained to 145 lbs! 150 bulk? 155-160?

I'm feeling like shit still. I need to eat more. I can literally see on my core exactly where the 4 lbs left me on the flu...

Being bedriddenly sick is pretty epic cutting strategy lads.
>>
>>39704487
w-w-wait your bench is 250 and you're on roids?
>>
File: ....jpg (73KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
73KB, 720x960px
>>39704492
I'm on roids? This is news to me.
>>
>>39704487
>145 lbs
Look pretty good for 145 what's your height?

>Being bedriddenly sick is pretty epic cutting strategy lads.
Ikfr. Try a stomach flu some time. Uncontrollable explosive diarrhea and vomiting. 20lbs in 24hours bb.
>>
>>39704134
>anastrozole not crossing the blood brain barrier as much (brain estradiol is good right?)

Very interesting, hadn't heard this before. Doing a bit of research on this.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2879914/

Indicates that sex-specific reproductive behavior circuits in the medial preoptic area of the brain are activated by estrogen.

However, when it comes to the issue of risk factor for memory and cognition, it appears that:

>higher circulating level of estradiol rather than low testosterone constitutes a risk factor, raising the possibility that estrogens may not be universally protective

Which I take to mean that because male E2 levels usually track test levels, the reason we associate low E2 with bad cognition is not because E2 is necessarily helpful to our brains but because low T that results in low E2 is the problem.

>>39704131
>Let me guess.. EVERY DAY IS DYEL DAY? LMAO, what else is new

When masT brings the bants outside of /fraud/ my sides are never prepared.
>>
>>39704675
>>Let me guess.. EVERY DAY IS DYEL DAY? LMAO, what else is new
lol
I'm never sure if I should envy Mast for his gains, or pity him for his autismo. lol
>>
>>39704743

Oh come on that was the funniest shit you heard in a long time admit it
>>
File: G O D D E S S.jpg (32KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
G O D D E S S.jpg
32KB, 500x747px
>>39704660
thanks dood. I'm 5"8', I think I'm gonna bulk to 150-155, I'm starting to already see definition in my thighs and dat dere buldge but I want more. Same with chest.

>stomach flu

I don't even know wtf it was. I had an insane fever, literally constant sweats, couldn't get out of bed, coughing up mass amounts of flem, and had currentgf taking care of me the whole time. I could hold no food down for almost an entire week, it was just soup and crackers and sorbet + nyquil. I even called in sick for an entire week of work.

It felt awful. I guess the mini cut is useful though since I'll just bulk up for the next few weeks through christmas and new years. I'm just surprised it takes me almost a week to gain a pound on a huge surplus diet, and it took me 2 weeks to lose 4.
>>
>>39704815
That entire thread is a gold mine to lurk through. So much funny shit. I wouldn't be surprised if masT anon posted it to start just for the b8 & bantz
>>
>>39704819
>>39704835

I need to stop anon posting on other threads.
>>
>>39704835

no, that was me.

I was expecting masT to come in and provide bants, not disappointed at all

I just wasn't expecting 'dyel' day. Choked on my fucking food, masT trying to kill me

He told me he wanted me to leave humanity behind but I had no fucking idea thats what he meant
>>
>>39704675
My understanding was that men actually have more estrogen on their brains so an AI that crosses the blood brain barrier could actually 'feminize' one's brain in a way
>>
>>39704815
It was pretty funny.
>>39704835
I really liked the shoop. lol
>>
File: 7187272727.jpg (44KB, 543x679px) Image search: [Google]
7187272727.jpg
44KB, 543x679px
>>39704675
You aren't going to believe me when I tell you what events are currently transpiring.

You literally just will not.

Obviously you're familiar with the DMT experience of mine I detailed last night

It's bleeding over to have a very 'real' effect.

>browsing OKC for someone to hang out with, maybe go see a movie with or take a walk through the old towne area

I should explain I use OKC to find friends quite often, about 85% of my friends (acquaintances) are female, even though my closest friends are all guys. I just feel that it's easier to communicate with them than guys, personally. Never understood why that was; perhaps I've just transcended alpha-ism to the point of being a beta in my own gender, kek.

>browsing through people
>keep noticing this one girl over and over again, she isn't actually listed multiple times, but it seems like every way I modify my search parameters she shows up, even though we're just about average in terms of how well we 'match'
>decide to cave after finding nobody interesting for a while and look through her profile, seems like we could get along
>send her mostly just the normal introduction but also add this little tidbit: "call me crazy, probably won't want to meet up after I tell you this; but in the weirdest way it seems as though something inside of me was telling me to message you, for a purpose, not just some false sense of attraction.

continuing, then hopping in a bath and will answer ?'s after, if any

>pic is her
>>
>>39704896
oh god

>is this natT?

I laughed so fucking hard.
>>
>>39704910

>Your dick gets so hard you could you use it as a battering ram

>You wanna rape everything in sight

So... 3 days of no fap + not getting laid.
>>
Natty fatty here (low/mid 20% range bodyfat, mid-300s test), looking into self-administered TRT. I have had some blood work done, but it wasn't complete (no estrogen, doc is retarded).
If I get estrogen tested and it's already wonky, what are my options? Just get less fat and hope that fixes it? I plan to get less fat anyway, but I'm wondering if there are other options I could add.
>>
>>39704907
cont.

I'm paraphrasing her wording a bit because she's kinda shitty at typing, so bear with me

>she reads it, doesn't message back for a little bit, figure it's a bust, oh well
>phone goes off a couple minutes later, message from her
>"Normally I would think you might be a little bit out of your fucking mind. However last night I had what I can only consider a life changing experience, and although it sounds equally as absurd as what you've just said, I can't help but get that same sense of feeling a need to reply."
>Ask her what her experience was
>"You're going to think I'm just some drugged out retard if I tell you."
>me: "Trust me you are talking to just the right person in regards to that."
>"I had what I can only explain as the most powerful experience of my life, I talked to something literally out-of-this world, I don't know what it was, or who, or why it wanted to give me the knowledge it had, but I talked to it."

I literally just shot back faster than I've ever messaged anyone before "DMT?" and her reply was

>"Yes, I'm surprised you guessed that...so quickly."

very long story short we're going over our experiences now and she's coming over in ~2 hours to talk about them in person, we feel like there's something more to this

what the fuck, dood. Nobody warned me about this shit.
>>
>>39704907
>even though my closest friends are all guys. I just feel that it's easier to communicate with them than guys
I know what you mean.
I pretty much only vent to female friends.
Don't feel comfortable talking to dudebros about feels.
>>
>>39704907
How, fucking how do ugly faggots like you even get to meet woman like this.

Fucking how, do disgusting faggots like alex get to meet hot woman.

I dont fucking care about "muuh confidence".

How can these woman not instantly puke at your fucking faces when they see you.

Alex has the most disgusting body i have ever seen, it looks fucking URRGHH. Its so fucking disgusting i cant even describe it in words.

And you are fucking ugly and disgusting too.

is this a fucking murican thing where pretty girls like to meet ugly ABSOLUTELY FUCKING UGLY GUYS.

Seriously, i thought i was ugly, but you guys are a completely different level, you are fucking disgusting, thats how fucking ugly you are.
And yet you meet prettier/more girls than i do.

Im not even mad that i dont get much girls.
Im mad that ridiciliously ugly people like you 2 even get to talk to 2/10's.

I swear on me queer m8, this must be a murican thing.

Fucking kill myself, if this SHIT IS THAT EASY im gonna fucking kms.

It cant be this fucking easy, no fucking way. Why do i even fucking roid and lift if i can be fucking ugly and utterly disgusting and get to fuck pretty girls.

fkn lmao
>>
>>39704967
Sounds like you're getting a gf.
Or maybe starting a cult.

Time will tell.
>>
File: 1459199164522.jpg (145KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1459199164522.jpg
145KB, 1111x597px
>>39704981
kek
woah there senpai, i would consider this to be a good thing, not a bad thing.
>>
First week of PCT here mates, why does reddit suggest 40/40/20/20 and not 40/30/20/10 for Nolva? it just makes more sense as a better transition on the latter imo?

Science behind it?
>>
>>39704981
It's not that ugly dudes get pretty girls in America. It's just that that's like a 6 in America.
>>
first week of PCT here boys, why does rddit suggest 40/40/20/20 for nolva instead of 40/30/20/10, the latter just seems like a more logical transition imo?

Thoughts?
>>
>>39704978
sums it up pretty well, when I want to just enjoy people I usually take a girl out, as friends, not as anything more than that

granted I'm sexually involved with a number of my (girl) friends but that's just the type of people we are to begin with

the guys are just people I hang out with, to put it bluntly. Partygoers whenever I feel like getting fucked up.

>>39704995
>/fraud-cult/ when

>>39704981
>>39705000
I mean I'm not gonna bash the guy for calling me ugly I'm fucking rough as shit around the edges to say the least, kinda look like a slav-tato

But that being said, it literally is all "muuhhh confidence" and "just bee ursalf"

It's not even that, but like I said earlier it just comes naturally to me to interact with women more freely. Maybe they can sense that and have an appreciation for it, I have no fucking idea.

also>>39705012

although to be fair, in my area that's like a 12/10
>>
File: Feelsgoodman.png (14KB, 274x200px) Image search: [Google]
Feelsgoodman.png
14KB, 274x200px
>>39704907
catpiss are you losing it dude? Last time I did DMT I talked to my dead little brother and saw machine elves trying to distract me from doing so. It's therapeutic and religious as fuck, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't actually bleed into the real world.

>>39704967
lol I remember the first time I did DMT I had an experience where I was traversing a void and saw other human life forms doing DMT and other drugs. Only the ones on DMT could actually see me back and communicate through gestures and shit though. It was weird.

>>39704966
>Just get less fat and hope that fixes it?

Bingo. That's what I'd do senpai, if I've learned anything there isn't really a point to roiding until you have a decent base for it, and especially not if your estro is wacky as fuck. If you're desperate and can't just put your fork down just go the catpiss route and slam a gram of dnp or something.

>>39704981
post body. I'm a 5"8' manlet with black man lips and I still pull 8/10's easily. My throwaway tinder had like 60+ matches in only a couple days of swiping right and being picky as fuck. I guess the point is you just have to try? If you don't actually try and you don't have the nuts to do anything then you wont get anything.

>>39704995
I'm leaning towards ayahuasca based cult.

>>39705002
I'm going to take a wild guess and say half life deterioration? Can anyone else chime in?

>>39705012
yea agree. She has a very weird chubbyish face so I'm assuming her body matches. 6/10 is accurate.

>>39705023
Ur lookin a lot better now dude, I saw that recent pic of you. Don't be too hard on yourself.
>>
File: puritymemeggme.jpg (653KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
puritymemeggme.jpg
653KB, 1836x3264px
>>39704981

>this autistic rant

lol

Now I know why that anon hates me so much, because I like to play out of my league.

>t "muuh confidence".

It's not even that, it's a sense of security in yourself. The knowledge that you're a good man any woman would be happy to have.

That's why I don't get assblasted when people write 'h-hairline' sure yeah hairline, I just don't care lamo.

Anyways, if you're the kind of insecure mentally weak faggot that has to try to put other people down to feel good, of course, of course women will smell it on you and not want you.

They smell that disgusting attitude of yours, and it turns them right the fuck off.

They write you off as not a man, because in reality, that attitude makes you well, not a man. A man doesn't fucking talk shit about other people that did nothing to him, to boost his (crippingly low) self esteem.

>I thought I was ugly

Well dude, there's part of your problem. If you didn't think you were so ugly, you wouldn't have nearly as many as problems.

> Why do i even fucking roid and lift

Good question, if you are lifting for girls, why are you even lifting?

You don't need to lift, you need to fucking stop being a little bitch.

Instead of shitposting all over my post, whining, crying, why not just fucking listen? Open your fucking ears and listen?

>And yet you meet prettier/more girls than i do.

See the worst part of this is I don't even have any friends IRL, social group. nothing. ANd I still meet more girls than you, normie.

Because of your inferior attitude and outlook on life.

anyways pic is ////pure//// ex, the 4/10 one that I actually miss and wish things worked out with (cause pure)
>>
>>39705023
>in my area that's like a 12/10
Denver? lol
>>
>>39705046
>pure
>touching a male

Shes sucked miles of dick and you know it
>>
File: 1481656453720.png (189KB, 1488x2079px) Image search: [Google]
1481656453720.png
189KB, 1488x2079px
>>39704907
Nigga you experienced some hardcore ego death and your mind is operating at the nascent (in a good way) stage of having very little separation from manifestation

Remember your little "keeper" friend who was able to will objects into order/being? He is firm/established in that level of mind, and your association with him resulted in an sort of equilibration of your mental level to his. This is why your mind was so altered despite the experience of the drug wearing off.

Now, when you are back in reality, your ego (or sense of individualized identity) will slowly start to build up and build up until you're back to normal (assuming you don't maintain that quality of mind with philosophical inquiry and spiritual practice). What you've experienced is a sort of shortcut that you will not be able to sustain without conscious effort because your old thought patterns/habits will start to re-manifest and exert a greater pull on your attention.

In the real world, people with this quality of mind stick out like a sore thumb and attract each other by virtue of like-attracting-like. Do you remember how, on the stage of eternity, you had such a hard time expressing the idea of "space"?

That is sometimes expressed in philosophy as the level of principle (or in Platonic terms, world of Forms). Now attaining to one level of understanding in this principle-space shifts your focal length such that you start seeking out people who are also on the same wavelength. And they stick out. There is a teleological pull

Imagine if you were 7'1 in a world of 4'6s. If you saw another 7'1 you'd be instantly aware of them, it would be an irresistible attraction that would not occur to most of the 4'6s because they are busy on their scale. Or maybe a better example would be ants vs. humans. You get the picture

Extraordinary experience! But basically your experience correlates very strongly with spiritual metaphysics. Also for more info check out description of "++++" on shulgin scale
>>
>>39705069

I print out photos of your (shit tier) waifu and tribute them jerry

How pure is she really
>>
>>39705046

Also,

>lifting for girls

ahahahah ok ok but at least you aren't

>injecting fucking cattle hormones into your ass for girls

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
AHAAAHHAHAHAHA
AHAAHAHAHHAHAHA
AHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
AHHAAHHAHAHAHA
>>
File: IMG_1679.jpg (130KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1679.jpg
130KB, 750x1334px
Ohhhhh my fucking god boys. I found legit mdma in this shithole. (Might be mde, or mda but honestly who gives a shit at that point?)

Marquis tested it a few minutes ago and pic related. Went purple to black IMMEDIATELY with no other adulterants. Got a video of the reaction to.

I picked up a fucking gram immediately.

Kitted some LSD blotter too, no 2cb or 25i or 2ci here :) it's looking Gucci. I might have found a legit connect in this fucking hell hole.
>>
why are there suddenly legions of new trips in fraud

what happened to brick
>>
>>39705256

>tfw you only use caffeine now
>cut the booze
>read about everyone's DMT trips and candyflipping

10/10 recommend MDMA+LSD at the same time though man.

I can't deal with other people on LSD alone, but with MDMA added in, I can, I actually like other people.

I dunno if you usually just MDMA alone but try like 500ug LSD and your usual dose of MDMA

I preferred heavy LSD low MDMA, like 750ug LSD and baby dose of molly

25i is fucking trash and you feel it in your trip, metal tongue, etc
>>
File: nice_.jpg (1MB, 800x5000px) Image search: [Google]
nice_.jpg
1MB, 800x5000px
r8 my meme /fit/
>>
>>39705045
>it doesn't actually bleed into the real world

I'm having a hard time describing this connection with this chick over this topic in any other way, a day after we BOTH do DMT and I feel impulsively like I should message her

shit like that can't be coincidence

>>39705067
>denver
I know exactly what you mean, kek, spent a few months in Denver, but no, Ohio

>>39705070
very interesting read right there, I'll have to show this to girl as well. Thanks for the information.

Honestly I thought I had researched this enough prior to hopping down this rabbit hole, but in reality all I researched was a compound effect, nothing could have prepared me for this

I'm glad nothing could

>>39705280
he died after his vote for Hillary got thrown into the trash

jk, he's still around

>>39705256
why don't you just use darknet markets for these things? Legitimate question, not trying to bash your preference

>>39705301
candyflipping is too much of an overload for me, I feel like it muddles the liberating experience of an LSD trip, but the LSD ruins the social aspect (even on MDMA) of the MDMA. Personal preference, pretty much everyone else I know loves it.

>>39705311
8/10 put masT's face on it
>>
>>39705337
>Ohio
Never been. It's it that bad?
>>39705311
This:
>put masT's face on it
>>
>>39705098
Shit??!!
Youre just jealous

She's a pure angel!
>>
>>39705301

Candy flipping is the tits. Only for festivals or multi day camp out raves tho. Otherwise I'm pretty cautious about my LSD use. I never do more than 200 ug anymore.

I'll take a few hundred mg of mdma anywhere any event any time though. I fucking love molly.

I hate 2cb and 25i. The taste is dogshit, the trip is weird and uncomfortable, and it's so disassociative that I can't handle myself.
>>
>>39705337
>>39705384
post a good picture and i will do it
>>
>>39705337
Receiving from dark net is bullshit, too sketch for me and I was pretty involved in the drug scene a few years back so I have good connections I just haven't hit up for awhile. They didn't have molly until recently tho.
>>
>>39705384
>is it that bad

we're like the fourth most obese state in the US or something, and it shows.

the people here are like 95% trailer trash, inbred, or both

we're like 1 peg above kentucky

>>39705404
wish I had one, I don't

>>39705406
fair enough, I've got a number of drops I work with so it works out better for me I suppose. And I only order rec. quantities, not enough for redistributing 99% of the time
>>
>>39705393
Have you ever done 6-apb?

It's like mild MDMA but less neurotoxic it seems, got a gram laying around here but I've yet to try it. Thinking of combining it with 4-fa
>>
>>39705393

>never do more than 200 ug anymore

I was pretty fucking stupid with that shit. I would do 750ug every 5 days (as soon as tolerance wore off) for a long time.

End result was for like 2 years, when I was really tired, or smoked weed, (or both), I would see fucking patterns and shit, you know, the effects of LSD right as a trip was starting or ending.

Sober. WIthout touching LSD for years.

Worst thing was when that started happeneing, i was like 'lol free lsd' and kept doing it.

Been pretty clean for a while now, feel a lot better, but I'm stupid and shit, too stupid for drugs so I don't do them.

>>39705337

Yeah I can't fucking stand ANYONE when I'm on LSD.

The only things I can apreciate is nature, especially snow.

I hate snow sober but I love that shit on LSD
>>
>>39705431
4-fa sounds amazing. It's just not something commonly available. I don't fuck with research chems too much though.
>>
File: 1480313071533.png (1MB, 868x649px) Image search: [Google]
1480313071533.png
1MB, 868x649px
>>39705450
I think you can find 4-FA on some clearnet RC sources.

Been out of that scene for a long time so I could be wrong.

>>39705337
>I'm glad nothing could
Yeah, if it was something you could comprehend by reading trip reports it wouldn't be worth experiencing.

Did you look up ++++ on the shulgin scale? They don't give a metaphysical explanation for WHY it happens but if you delve into metaphysics and spiritual texts you can get a better lay of the land so to speak.

I typed up that post before seeing your 2nd part - wild.

>>39704907
>about 85% of my friends (acquaintances) are female
>I just feel that it's easier to communicate with them than guys
>>39704978
>I pretty much only vent to female friends.

Never have and never will understand this. Maybe because I don't really have feels anymore and mostly like discussing philosophy and politics, which fems are pretty shit at

Like, what do you talk to girls about as friends? How your/her day was? Can you ever get into deep topics with them without feeling like they are missing the point or bringing the convo down to their own level or comfort zone instead of following the train of thought?
>>
>>39705337
https://www.mdma.net/alexander-shulgin/21stc.html
Check out the part about "unintentional participation" this kinda hints at the dynamic I talked about in my post

http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v12n1/12103shu.html
And ctrl+f cat here for an interesting story that corresponds to what I meant by the significance in the physical realm of experiencing ++++
>>
>>39704403
steroid newfag here, what does e2 mean? thanks for your answers though m8
>>
>>39702897
make sense
>>
>>39705599
Estradiol, pretty much a term that connotes all forms of estrogen in your body

>>39704403
You find a reason for living? Share
>>
>>39703100
exactly
>>
>>39705586
++++ is subjective. I've had ++++ on 2cb, LSD, and dmt. Shrooms I think only ever reached a +++ for me. Doesn't mean everyone has or will.

The whole idea of a scale of fucked uppedness and classifying drugs that way is silly. I can give someone a print of acid and they'll be gone for days on end in a ++++ no matter who you are.
>>
>>39705560
>++++

will read your links and look into it momentarily, still conversing with this girl and eating dinner while she heads this way

will probably just go through them with her desu

>female friends thing
>fems are shit at philo
>bringing the convo down

honestly it all depends on the person. I think normie women (actually using normie because lack of a better word here) try to bring the conversation down to their level, but similarly normie men try to bring themselves up to a philosophical level, and sound equally as retarded in doing so and acting as though they know what the fuck you're on about

it really does just depend on the person, and I personally have just learned to gravitate towards women, it's just ingrained in me, couldn't say why.

I have found, though, at least in personal experiences, that sexual experience tends to denote a more intelligent person, to an extent.

The girls who I'm friends with who are more sexually adventurous, outgoing, or exploitative seem to be vastly more intelligent than those who aren't. I'm not sure why that is, because commonly it's thought otherwise.
>>
>>39705613
Happiness, and helping others be happy. That's the reason for living.

Happiness can then be expanded to drugs, sex, experiencing good things, having fun, having a body you like, etc. it's broad but my personal belief is your personal happiness and purpose in life is subjective and different for everyone. You figure it out home slice, go forth and be happy.
>>
Rolled last night. Basically just drank sangria all night and did lighting checks in the bedroom and living room to find the best shadows for camming.

Fucked a lot too.
>>
>>39705711
ATTA BOYYYY check out the picture of marquis tested molly I just picked up. Ima be doing that in a few days or weeks. Idk, might be at a New Years play party I'm thinking of going to.
>>
File: nicer.jpg (1MB, 800x5000px) Image search: [Google]
nicer.jpg
1MB, 800x5000px
Pls no bully
>>
>>39705721
Word

The ex and I are hitting up a play party this weekend. I have no idea what to wear but I'm making her wear one of her slutty morph suits.
>>
what's with the autism over ugly girls right now

don't worry autismo anon, c-p and alex don't get hot girls either. c-p is actually a pathological liar and alex is a dumpster diving, jew nosed, grandma basement living uggo
>>
>>39705672
Never said it was an attribute of any drug, no. It's an attribute of the experience, which is tied to the experience.

>>39705700
I was asking specifically in glands' case, because he was thinking of killing himself because the specialist had no idea how to cure his glands.

>>39705692
>similarly normie men try to bring themselves up to a philosophical level
Lol I know exactly what you mean. I guess this is why my favorite form of interaction is shitposting on /pol/ and here. No pretenses, no one to impress, very few true normies

>sexual experience tends to denote a more intelligent person, to an extent
Maybe. I think it could be due to having more masculine mind and mindset (in a world without the medical infrastructure that supports recreational sex without serious consequence, promiscuity is advantageous only to males)

But if you think of intelligence as recognizing the value of tradition and evolutionary strategy, and engaging in behaviors that are conducive to civilization strengthening, then such women are not intelligent (and this is why what is what you call "commonly thought" is the way it is). Basically, commonly, "intelligence" is thought to manifest differently in males than in females. Someone who's good domestically and lives her life in a way that's conducive to the betterment of her race and the unity of her household is considered an intelligent woman because she fulfills her role to its height, whereas a woman who can talk about politics and philosophy but doesn't stick to any man or fulfill a traditionally female role isn't (in traditional/common thought).

I do get what you mean though, they are easier to have conversations with.

>>39705711
Does being on high doses of test stave off the post-rolling serotonin crash to any degree?
>>
File: 1476122219531.jpg (124KB, 727x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476122219531.jpg
124KB, 727x450px
>>39705692
Continuing the thought from >>39705793, here's what Hitler had to say:

>If the man's world is said to be the State, his struggle, his readiness to devote his powers to the service of the community, then it may perhaps be said that the woman's is a smaller world. For her world is her husband, her family, her children, and her home. But what would become of the greater world if there were no one to tend and care for the smaller one? How could the greater world survive if there were no one to make the cares of the smaller world the content of their lives? No, the greater world is built on the foundation of this smaller world. This great world cannot survive if the smaller world is not stable. Providence has entrusted to the woman the cares of that world which is her very own, and only on the basis of this smaller world can the man's world be formed and built up. The two worlds are not antagonistic. They complement each other, they belong together just as man and woman belong together.
>>
File: IMG_1663.jpg (70KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1663.jpg
70KB, 600x900px
>>39705773
masT you scrub, not CP.

>>39705784
Slutty morph suit you say? I guess that means she finally caved to you?

>>39705792
Post body

>>39705793
Rofl so you're telling me swollen's glands are permanent? Chinese cattle hormones have another potentially unwanted side effect?

That blows. I'd just kms honestly. You fucked up too far at that point. Try again next time home boy.

Permanent disfiguration is where I draw the line personally. If I ever required an amputation or facial reconstructive surgery etc I'd rather just pull the plug.
>>
>>39705792

mommy's basement*

ex dumpster diving*
>>
>>39705835
>>39705835
>>39705835
>>39705835
new almost at 300

peek will reply in new thread
>>
>>39705828
google lied to me
>>
>>39705828
Who knows. she just does what I tell her lately. Maybe out of necessity for keeping a stable household. She was fun and goofy while rolling. Kinda played herself, at one point interrogating me about a literal non issue, and then saying "see? I told you I'd get crazy about you."

Whatever's going on, it's chill.
>>
File: 1479923340560.jpg (45KB, 960x770px) Image search: [Google]
1479923340560.jpg
45KB, 960x770px
> black slave routinely quits jobs and finds a new one that pays better less than a month later
> and the jobs she rejects call her back with a better offer
> with no education; she's up to a management position that pays $20/hr at 22 years old

> be 25
> was offered a $60,000/yr job straight out of high school due to my electronics skills but entire family said "go to college"
> has basically built a nuclear reactor in high school minus the nuclear part using the peltier effect
> went to college, didn't do any homework and then the car broke, so moved 550 miles away and started making 6 figures as a computer-criminal
> that lasted 2 years then I burned everything to the ground for no reason, moved back home, and finished my 2-year degree
> ended up transferring to one of the nations best 'tech-universities' but I got involved in Tinder and alcohol and fucked that shit up
> can't afford going back to that school but even if I did, they'd find a way to fuck me over
> now busting my ass for $10,000/yr at UPS
> coworker tells me that macs don't get viruses today

Lesson is, if you have a job offer out of high school, don't go to college unless you have a 4.3+ GPA and they're paying for your room and board. Commuting will fuck you. And if you're non-STEM, really, it is pointless. Even pre-2025 STEM degrees likely won't mean shit in 20 years and non-STEM degrees are basically toliet paper. Plenty of my coworkers busting their ass for pennies have non-STEM degrees. One of them works 16 hours a day and he can't afford high-speed internet.

In other news... after 6 months of research, it seems a low-protein diet of alcohol and no gym is not good for gains. Haven't lost weight either despite running a deficit almost everyday.
>>
>>39705918
What stupid anecdotal evidence of you being retarded and an even bigger troll.

I'm graduating Saturday from a major university, have a backup job in the area that pays decent as well as a few different interviews in the coming weeks for jobs in agencies.

I've got a bunch of friends who graduated last fall and are starting salary around 50-60k (or more for finance majors) at 22 years old with huge potential that you'd never land a job at without a degree.

Also, UPS pays it's employees very wells so idk what the fuck you're on, mate. (source: worked at a UPS store for 5 years highschool-college, knew a lot of drivers)
>>
4 years lifting
17 percent bodyfat
20 years old
>>
>>39704885
Even though I hate seeing your posts and you shit up these thrdads every day, I'm pretty glad you post dude. You love this shit hole so much and your youthful autistic innocence truly is beautiful to behold. You have more fun here than probably everyone else besides maybe masT and it's like watching a puppy who just discovered how good it feels when he licks his own little puppy pecker and sits there doing it all day even though everyone else is repulsed. Good on you m8 for sticking around despite the hate you get, just maybe ease off on giving people roid advice since you've never roided and the only things you seem to know are things other people have posted which for all you know could be bait. Stick to what you know about, like selling laptops and automatically chewing gum for jaw gains, at least until you get some firsthand experience on the shit. As natT and some others have shown, you don't have to be a roider to fit in here, and though I can't bring to mind what it was I've seen you post a thing or two you parroted from someone else that wasn't quite correct. Do your homework before you give advice and eat right, get big and then start roiding so you can jerk off and pretend it's masT's Dick you're holding like the majority of us do. I like to call I masTerbaiting and sometimes I make Jaden Smith faces abs call myself a dyel cuck while using Pumpkin Seed Oil as lube to really immerse myself in the realism.
>>
>>39708819
Autistically chewing gum for jaw gains****
>>
>>39704981
implying that this is not that alex retard himself with the way he is typing 2 new lines after every fucking sentence

revealed himself for the beta pussy cuckold he is. please leave this thread forever now
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.