[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 87

File: time2wreck some globalists.jpg (39KB, 849x427px) Image search: [Google]
time2wreck some globalists.jpg
39KB, 849x427px
/fraud/ for steroids generally

>everyone's on drugs but half the trip's aren't even on steroids edition

>bimbo [was] rolling
>natT found his MDMA connect
>I'm having an existential crisis and experiencing ego death through DMT while connecting with some random girl who also did DMT
>we can assume ESTP is on a fuckton of H and benzo's

old >>39696937
>>
File: 1481581584198.jpg (140KB, 780x765px) Image search: [Google]
1481581584198.jpg
140KB, 780x765px
Before asking for advice:

>Time spent lifting
>Bf %
>Age

First for MAGA
>>
>>39705835

fucking first faggots

>>39705835

you're intrested in precious metals right?

whya re you buying silver look at how hard gold is tanking atm
>>
File: 1481519287221.jpg (124KB, 900x714px) Image search: [Google]
1481519287221.jpg
124KB, 900x714px
>>39705835
What cycle to look like Alex Jones?
>>
>>39705902

B+C 10 years + Tren + Mast+ HGH
>>
>>39705793
I suppose I should point out I'm not trying to extrapolate my experience with women in general to the entire population or in a relative historical/'scientific' context. It's just my experience with it and I find that, at least for me, it's held true. Perhaps there's a hidden factor here I'm not seeing that just happens to coincide with the sexual aspect of it, which is probably the case.

Interesting analysis of it though, I agree with the role fulfillment aspect of intelligence, though.

>>39705819
That's a really, really fucking nice quote t b h. I've never heard that one before. Noting that down, actually. It rings true in a very traditional sense, though I don't really think any of that can necessarily be applied to the types of individuals I'm involved with, the more drug experienced ones. It's just a different topic of conversation entirely, but interesting nonetheless.

>>39705792
>pathological liar
I mean you're not wrong, in person I'm incredibly manipulative and pretty much always find a way to get exactly what I want. I've grown to hate it with time. But that's why this site appealed to me in the first place, why lie about shit here?

except e-statting

we all estat

>>39705853
I don't invest in it as much as I need to, lately I've not had the spare money, but I would agree with going gold right now over silver

>>39705902
6mL de-flouridated and filtered water injected IV each week
bath salts
low dose test
>>
>>39705920
>I mean you're not wrong, in person I'm incredibly manipulative and pretty much always find a way to get exactly what I want.
nope

you're lying again

it's sad when you realize how deep the rabbit hole goes with you. where's are the recordings of your roommate's gf again?

EVERY story you've ever told is complete horseshit
>>
File: 1479400673964.png (223KB, 326x458px) Image search: [Google]
1479400673964.png
223KB, 326x458px
>>39705902
Super Male Vitality 2x droppers/day
Brain Force enhanced 3 pills/day
DNA Force 1x dropper/day
Blood of Globalist scum 1/2 pint/day applied to face to invoke fear in the weak

>>39705920
>Perhaps there's a hidden factor here I'm not seeing that just happens to coincide with the sexual aspect of it, which is probably the case.
Yeah probably so. Explains why ESTP is easy to talk to and sounds mature to me. Just more life experience makes for more interesting conversation.

Druggie grills are fun and rare, having them around and being friends with them is not a bad thing at all unless they start getting you into self-destructive behaviors

One girl I knew actually awoke to the importance of traditional gender roles after being on a perma-LSD trip (similar to the prolonged experiences we were discussing earlier) and is now something of a fertility goddess archetype in the flesh. Breddy cool

>>39705920
>nice quote
Yeah, this is how I can maintain respect for women while hating roasties

Now tell me something, when you were exploring hyper space, did you have body consciousness? Did you have a corporeal sense of "I" there? Do you have such a sense now (i.e., do you think "I am this body")?
>>
File: 1480734012089.jpg (109KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
1480734012089.jpg
109KB, 500x582px
>>39705910
>>39705920
I heard super male vitality can raise test levels by 500 units
>>
File: 1481748286758.jpg (2MB, 1704x2272px) Image search: [Google]
1481748286758.jpg
2MB, 1704x2272px
>>39705918

murica, the biggest meme country, where idiots get paid engineer loan and racist billionaires become president.

kek, gonna smoke a blunt now and go to sleep.

reposting bear for positive athmosphere
>>
>>39705985

>druggie girls
>rare

Where do you live? In all the """englishtened""" """progressive""" areas of the USA they are super common
>>
>>39706026
I guess I meant girls who purposefully use psychedelics

And SW USA, red state red city
Most of the grills I'm thinking of that fit the bill are from LA or SF now that I think about it
>>
>>39706026
How, fucking how do ugly faggots like you even get to meet woman like this.

Fucking how, do disgusting faggots like alex get to meet hot woman.

I dont fucking care about "muuh confidence".

How can these woman not instantly puke at your fucking faces when they see you.

Alex has the most disgusting body i have ever seen, it looks fucking URRGHH. Its so fucking disgusting i cant even describe it in words.

And you are fucking ugly and disgusting too.

is this a fucking murican thing where pretty girls like to meet ugly ABSOLUTELY FUCKING UGLY GUYS.

Seriously, i thought i was ugly, but you guys are a completely different level, you are fucking disgusting, thats how fucking ugly you are.
And yet you meet prettier/more girls than i do.

Im not even mad that i dont get much girls.
Im mad that ridiciliously ugly people like you 2 even get to talk to 2/10's.

I swear on me queer m8, this must be a murican thing.

Fucking kill myself, if this SHIT IS THAT EASY im gonna fucking kms.

It cant be this fucking easy, no fucking way. Why do i even fucking roid and lift if i can be fucking ugly and utterly disgusting and get to fuck pretty girls.

fkn lmao
>>
>>39705985
>fertility goddess archetype in the flesh
new waifu must-have

>when you were exploring hyper space, did you have body consciousness? Did you have a corporeal sense of "I" there? Do you have such a sense now (i.e., do you think "I am this body")?

I did have body consciousness, I felt as though I was really there in that moment, if that's what you mean. Not just mentally, but physically as well. I also felt mentally very clear, the entire experience felt like a sober one, just in a different plane.

I'm not necessarily sure what you mean by "do you think "I am this body"?"

Physically, or as far as a mind-body connection is concerned, nothing feels entirely changed. I felt connected, I felt disconnected (but still 'whole') and now I feel reconnected again. I did notice what appeared to be a 'separation' from this realm, but again I have to reiterate that I felt very much as though I was in this other plane, in mind and body.

>>39706026
I think when he says "druggie girls" he means to say girls who are druggies in a more spiritual or philosophical sense, not just roasties who do molly all the time and smoke weed with some random nigger they just blew

>>39706046
called it kek

>>39706050
wat
>>
>>39706058

uhm didn't hear that, could you speak up? thats what i'd say if i heard you mumble that in real life because its only behind a keyboard that you speak to me like that, in person and not online you're the first person to quake like a japanese schoolgirl and hasten to address me as "sir" when you realize that, at 186cm and 110kg, I tower over you and you find yourself staring into my massive chest
>>
File: santa bear.jpg (1MB, 1704x2272px) Image search: [Google]
santa bear.jpg
1MB, 1704x2272px
>>39706003
calm down blaha

have a bear
>>
>>39706076
woops that's a scooby line not blaha, I even have that screenshotted

they're just so similar
>>
>>39706058
>if that's what you mean
A little more simple - if you looked "down" while in hyperspace did you see hands and feet?

>entire experience felt like a sober one, just in a different plane.

So interesting. I used to describe LSD to friends as super-sobriety

>I'm not necessarily sure what you mean by "do you think "I am this body"?"

I guess this could be illustrated by contrast, where some could alternatively feel that "I am a non-corporeal being who functions through the body - i.e., the body is my tool but my existence is not encompassed/bound by the body"

But after reading what you wrote I think I understand what you're saying. You had awareness of your body and your mind in hyperspace - really interesting. This kinda challenges the notion of what I imagine hyperspace to be
>>
>>39706076
CUUUUUUUUUTTTEEEEEE
saved.

and now im really off
>>
>>39705920
I believe intelligence in women leads to sexual experience because intelligence is a trait often searched for in females by men, making them more widely chosen.

And I think it *can* be the case with men as well, assuming they aren't autists, and also already know how to assert their masculinity and, for men I think the primary trait looked for though is masculinity, this is why we have the stereotypical dumb douchebag jocks that get laid more than the science nerd, however than you have the rare hybrid mix that tends to inhabit this thread, the nerd jacked up on test and tren masculine as fuck, and that is the ultimate combo
>>39705985
>One girl I knew actually awoke to the importance of traditional gender roles after being on a perma-LSD trip (similar to the prolonged experiences we were discussing earlier) and is now something of a fertility goddess archetype in the flesh
holy fuark this is amazing where can i find grill like dis
>>
>>39706058

some anon thinks we are ugly

and yet he is so attractive he can't get laid by even a 0/10 (AHAHHAAHAHAHAH)
>>
>>39706076
can I have the santa hat .png?
>>
File: santa hat.png (56KB, 525x323px) Image search: [Google]
santa hat.png
56KB, 525x323px
>>39706116
>>
>>39706100

>I believe intelligence in women leads to sexual experience

Ah yes the smartest girls can be found at da club blowing guys in the bathrooms

> intelligence is a trait often searched for in females by men

lol
>>
File: 1481731291283.jpg (101KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481731291283.jpg
101KB, 539x960px
>>39706100
>holy fuark
quite rare

These sorts of formative life experiences have to come before they get pumped/dumped by half a dozen Chads and/or get a taste of 3rd wave (or is it 4th now) feminism

Not saying it's impossible, just takes an unlikely series of events to manifest
>>
>>39706093
>if you looked "down" while in hyperspace did you see hands and feet?
actually, from what I can remember, I didn't try this

I was too awestruck by what was around me, so I didn't even think to look at myself, at least it wasn't memorable enough for me to write down as part of the experience if I did

>LSD as super-sobriety
I always feel way too fucked up on LSD, nothing close to sober, my experience personally. This was literally as though I had just been transported to another dimension in an entirely sober state, it was entirely new to me.

>the body is my tool but my existence is not encompassed/bound by the body

I see what you're getting at now; as though the body is merely a vessel for a greater self encapsulated by the mind

I did get a sense of that, but I also got the sense that this body has some importance to it, as though it's 'relevant' to whatever must be accomplished in my time here on earth, before I go to that hyperspace or whatever else lies beyond, so there is a refreshed sense of importance in taking care of the body for me, that comes alongside a newfound understanding of the spiritual/mental side.

>>39706100
Your description of the sexuality/intelligence connection is entirely what I was trying to explain (albeit I did a shit job) previously. It's spot on and I can agree 110%

>>39706140
Different concepts of sexuality at play here, there are people who crave the connections themselves, and people who just crave the attention it brings
>>
>>39706109
Whats the most glorious way to kms alex ?
>>
>>39706093
i agree with this perspective myself, LSD has also made me come to suspect a collective unconcious and therefore believe my body is not me.

>>39706050
lel pathetic, people still actually think looks are what get you girls

you lift and be swole and aesthetic for yourself sperglord, and then looks will help you get your foot in the door with women and people in general. though its certainly not going to be the deciding factor in your success
>>
File: IMG_1664.jpg (59KB, 425x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1664.jpg
59KB, 425x643px
You people are making this whole intelligence thing a meme. Stop it, please.

>>39705835
Just let me enjoy my mdma dude, I'm so happy I finally have a legit plug of pure. That shit reacted so quickly it amazed me. It all literally just melted into purple black goodness.

>>39706050
This new pasta is ebbin.

>>39706092
What is this? Scooby rage?
>>
>>39706174
You are the sperglord faggot,that was a copy pasta.
>>
>>39706138
ty boss
>>
>>39706109
no i know I saw the original anonpost and agreed with said anon

but moosey pasted it so I was confused, unless it's just the worlds freshest pasta

>>39706178
>>39706185
well fresh pasta confirmed
>>
Thoughts on sarms? LGD 4033 in particular?
>>
>>39706162

Anon I know you talk shit about me and everything but I legit want you to be happy and healthy.

If you stop having such negative thoughts towards others, you will be happier yourself, srs.

I don't really hate anyone, especially not people that did nothing to me. That's why I'm happy because I'm not fucking brimming with negativity.

Even people that wronged me greatly (some normies, ebay customers, ESTP EX) I don't hate.

I just don't care about them.

The negativity is holding you back, it's why you can't get laid.

You said yourself you think you're ugly. That's no way to live.

Women can smell that on you and they don't like it.

The negative feelings you harbor for tripfags on fucking /fraud/ is also fucking your physche and they can tell how deranged you are.

You gotta let it go m8

>>39706159

I guess I shouldn't use myself as a metric of what men want, since I'm so autistic and weird.

Ideal would be

>///pure///
>skinny
>tall
>nice
>medium IQ
>subbmisive
>16-18

I don't really care about looks, just as long as face is like 3+/10

>>39706178

See people, myself included, claim I'm the worst trip, and yet, I generate such glorious pasta
>>
>>39706258
I am not the anon that insulted you.
>>
File: 1478205602475.jpg (69KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1478205602475.jpg
69KB, 500x496px
>Time spent lifting: 3 years
>Bf %: 12%
>Age: 18

Started going to an LA Fitness where 40% of the people are on gear; everyone is fucking massive and ridiculously strong. I want to join the cult but have never researched roids before. What's a reliable source with lots of compiled information?
>>
File: 1475560396733.jpg (80KB, 999x688px) Image search: [Google]
1475560396733.jpg
80KB, 999x688px
>>39706100
> intelligence is a trait often searched for in females by men

lol no.

Naive intelligent men initially seek out intelligence in women and through rose-coloured glasses plus a pathological giving the benefit-of-the-doubt, they eventually find one. But, eventually, all intelligent men realize they've been duped.

Women are inherently clever, good at securing resources, but they are generally the same. Intelligent men consider the long-term consequences of such things as Germany paying $500k/year per 'syrian refugee' mudshit who is likely to be a militant nationalist. Women are only concerned with what bullshit they can get away with in the short term. For example, they only cheat on men that would let them get away with it. Their ability to sense the current social situation is unrivaled but it doesn't make them intelligent. But they'll sell out a nation's future if it perpetrates the lie that they actually give a shit.
>>
>>39706140
Lel you dont understand at all breh

1. all women are "sluts", smart and dumb alike, so yes, actually, you probably could find really smart girls blowing guys in bathrooms occasionally, I say occasionally because most intelligent ones would probably be challenging enough or aware enough and scared of being thought of as a slut that they'd make you take them somewhere more private, however of course there are outliers to the rule, and if a guy is high value enough or has good enough game, he can make the smartest girls lust for their cock enough to do something in public
2. it is, do you want to mate with a hot retard? MATE, not just fuck and chuck, thought so. it's secondary in importance to looks, like how its secondary to masculinity in men, but if you have a hot smart women, most guys will agree thats waifu material

>>39706154
now THAT would would be waifu material, or at least would be if she wasn't extremely likely to cheat, definitely high quality fwb material tho
>>
>>39706202
Useful as a woman, LGD 4033 specifically, not entirely worth it as a male. Certainly not on its own, and not really as a complimentary compound either.

>>39706258
It's easy to pick someone apart based off of generalized frames for judgment, but not so easily done once you understand all of the concepts at play in their mind. I'm not saying that the aforementioned girl who "blows random dudes in the bathroom at the club" is highly intelligent at all, in fact those people are just as retarded as you make them out to be

But assuming you associate with like-minded people, it becomes more complex (for people discussing things in the way Peek and I are, and analyzing them on a 'deeper' level)

You have to understand that the women, and even the men like myself who seek these sexual connections with others aren't doing it just because "it feels good." At least not in the sense that the club stacy would do it because it feels good, but instead because there's a connection and a deeper understanding of someone that comes along with it, even if they're someone you don't know much about to begin with

One of my favorite ways to spend nights with my girl-friends is just relaxing, talking, and making love. I mean that in every sense of the term 'making love' because it's a very deep connection compared to the yet again aforementioned stacy's casual club sex.

I do agree with>>39706312 that intelligence is not to be sought, though.
>>
>>39706292

Oh.

So, I think most guy's problems with women comes from confidence.

If you THINK you can score with a girl, then odds are much higher that she'll take a shine to you.

Girls don't want any guy that doesn't think he's good enough.

It's logic. If you don't think you're good enough, why should she?

People on /fit/ always complain 'I'm shredded brah I see dyel framelet bad gonial angle guy getting all the girls in my social group'.... because that fucking guy isn't worried about his "gonial angle" kek.

It's fucking attitude that kills them.

I also suspect they uh, don't even try because they don't think they're good enough.

>>39706298

reddit

Lots of people say 18 is too young, glands started at 19, but he has fucking swolen glands so... also he had low t.

Mirrin your gym so hard.

Moosey's one year natty pic would make him the third largest dude in my gym. Srs.
>>
is synthol /fraud/?
>>
>>39706353
I've been lurking r/steroids but I'd rather read something that isn't exclusively anecdotal experience. Are there any YouTubers that talk about getting into roiding?
>>
>>39706378
no it's /retarded/

>>39706384
>that isn't exclusively anecdotal experience
>any YouTubers
holy fuck
>>
>>39706312
mossad you're like the batshit crazy old grandpa, like sure you may be intelligent in some senses, but just stop... you're embarassing yourself... or, you would be if you realized how dumb/crazy half the shit you say is

evolution would say you are wrong, In the same way women go for looks and perceived status, as a sign of healthy genes and genes with ability to succeed in passing on more offspring, intelligence is seen as a positive trait that will help offspring survive and thrive by both men and women
>>
>>39706314

>all women are sluts

So there are no virgins in the world? EX gf bought a fake hymen right?

I agree a virgin girl can be a slut, just waiting to slut it up, but I don't think all are.

>. it is, do you want to mate with a hot retard?

You can see muh ideal waifu , scroll up. Tbh it's just a list of EX gf's attributes.

I will replace her.

I am retarded and it never stopped me in life, never held me back in business, never ever let it stop me from doing one single thing.

>>39706345

I dunno. Maybe I am weird. I sort all women (That I desire sexually) into 2 categories.

>Waifu tier

>Trash I want to pump and dump

At this point, I'm getting quite lonely and tired of being single, and sleeping with OKC randoms.

I might just find a non pure gf, maybe fucked a couple dudes, and pretend like we care about each other, get some intimacy, will I hunt for new waifu.
>d." At least not in the sense that the club stacy would do it because it feels good, but instead because there's a connection and a deeper understanding of someone that comes along with it, even if they're someone you don't know much about to begin with

I never got this connection to randoms.

Half the time, you don't know even the first thing about the random. You don't even know her name, the next day.

Where is the connection?
>>
>>39706312
>For example, they only cheat on men that would let them get away with it

This is not true

t. guy who found out ESTP ex was on omeagle and sending nudes to her fucking wow guild
>>
>>39706409
>holy fuck
Well what do you recommend? I clearly have no idea what I'm doing.
>>
>>39706447
>Half the time, you don't know even the first thing about the random. You don't even know her name, the next day.
>where is the connection?

Well, I go about it slightly differently. I don't just do one night stands, I fucking hate those because of exactly what you described, no connection.

I prefer to create meaningful, lasting friendships with people, that also happen to be sexual. Think of it like open exploration of sexuality and that intimate connection with people, but consistently, not just a "pump and dump" and then never see them again, but continue to improve the connection and enjoy each other for reasons outside of sex as well; but without this binding commitment to one another.

>>39706488
r/steroids wiki
pubmed research
William Llewynn's Anabolics (whatever the newest edition is, 13th?)
>>
File: 1470708668756.jpg (68KB, 819x935px) Image search: [Google]
1470708668756.jpg
68KB, 819x935px
>>39706378

Synthol is injecting plastic into your muscles. I'd file that under 'retardation', not 'performance enhancement'. /fraud/ implies that most people won't see through your shit.

>>39706416

Women go for intelligence. Men, eventually, do not as there's none to be found in women.

In terms of evolution; men are the experimental group. Our IQs vary relatively wildly and most mutations that increase IQ also cause genetic instability. For example, same gene that causes breast cancer also increases intelligence because it removes safeguards on neural growth. These safeguards apparently also prevent cancer.

Women aren't to conquer men through strategy or intelligence. They're the control group. They're what men fight over to determine which experiment was the most successful.
>>
Hey guys did Slut ever fit his penis into that girl
>>
>>39706447
>so there are no virgins in the world
you're missing the point, there's a reason I put "slut" in quotation marks, I don't mean it in a literal sense, but what I mean to say is women LOVE sex, or at least good sex, just as much, if not more than men. And thats not to say there aren't outliers, of course there are, but 99% fucking love sex (and therefore would be deemed "sluts" by a lot of you guys and other betas on 4chan), also i know plenty christian virgin girls and have heard many stories of young virgin girls in high school who get to work with their hands and mouth lel

You would be very surprised, the smartest, most seemingly pure and innocent girls that go to fucking hardvard, are perfect students, and etc, are TOTAL sluts, FOR THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

That's the catch, for the right people, which makes it unlikely they're blowing people in the bathroom, unless its on the off chance its someone with extremely good game. Do you think any smart girls would hesitate to blow leonardo dicaprio in a bathroom? lol

and cant be arsed to scroll through this shithole looking for your post, but it doesn't matter, as I said, evolution is makes intelligence a very valuable trait and there's no denying it
>>
File: 1481137335762.jpg (415KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481137335762.jpg
415KB, 1200x1200px
>>39706509

Also the bit about how women are supposed to survive and protect the species while men are expendable.

>>39706464

I'm not sure what you're saying. ESTP is still alive so clearly she got away with it.

Let me rephrase my statement; if you're not ready to kill -- you get cheated on. They're free to leave but they're not free to cheat.
>>
>>39706502

Ah, you do you. I've always veered for the extremes.

I feel unable to connect to any woman that is seeing other guys or even able to do so, on an emotional level, so FWB stuff doesn't work for me.

I actually want a family really bad, EX GF leaving really got to me because I had my ///pure/// waifu, buisness was going well, I was all set up and ready for that life that I always wanted.

Anyways, when I sleep with non waifu material girls, I feel desu, after the fact, ashamed, disgusted, and somewhat pissed at myself, because I'm wasting time I could be looking for dat waifu

Anyways, I realize now that ex GF left because I was too invested in her, she could sense how bad I needed her and that's why she left.

I was so invested because I found a KV.

If I find another, I will not be so invested because I'll know she isn't one of a kind, if that makes sense.

I just got carried away because I found muh KV and my family and kids and white picket house seemed so close
>>
>>39706602
I can understand where you're coming from in describing what you want to find in a person, I aspire to a family too, but in order to perfect a family I need to perfect myself, and I can't help but feel that in some way this will get me closer to that goal.

>FWB stuff doesn't work for me
I'd venture to say it's not really a FWB thing, in fact it's kinda the opposite.

FWB implies that you're friends for one reason, and that the main drive behind your friendship is the sexual aspect, and to share a sexual connection without any 'emotional baggage'

My focus is on finding friends, people I can really connect with, and then being openly sexual with them. Essentially, if we both feel something, why not act upon it?

I'm not sexually active with all of my girl-friends, just the majority. But there also isn't this qualification or implication that something sexual needs to occur when we hang out. If neither of us feel it (it's rare, but it happens) we might just spend a night doing something and then falling asleep together, and that's it.

Back in a bit, DMT girl is here
>>
>>39706589
Nah mossad, he had an ex gf that was like ESTP. He refers to her as ESTP ex.
>>
>>39706562
it turned out to be a hairy 12 year old boy, but yes they stretched out his asshole enough with a little patience and lube

>>39706509
hmm pls show me your evidence that women's IQs do not vary wildly and that they do not have just as much genetic mutation as us.

this is silly mossad. I see where you're coming from, but it's silly, evolution does not only apply to one gender
>>
>>39706589

So you're saying you would chill a girl for cheating

And be locked in prison.

No isolation machines in prison. No dumbells. Food isn't clean.

You'll be stuck training only with compounds. Eating dirty. Never gonna make it in prison.

Best you could hope for is gross oly lifter body with no vtaper

anyways I dated a fucking clone of ESTP, personality, body, BPD, ASPD, that's what I mean when I say ESTP ex.

Now, I look for the opposite in every way of ESTP ex in terms of judging fitness for long term dating.

>>39706572

>, but what I mean to say is women LOVE sex, or at least good sex, just as much, if not more than men.

Of course, of course.

> young virgin girls in high school who get to work with their hands and mouth lel

mine swore to me KV, no bully.

>and etc, are TOTAL sluts, FOR THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

Not surprised at all

99.5% of women will slut it up for someone that simply turns them on.

Doesn't need to be leonardo dicaprio, doesn't need to be someone with good game.

It can even be an ugly dyel (what was it, hook nosed? I should save the copy pasta) guy, as long as he KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS AND THAT SHE WANTS IT.
>>
>>39706654
On the IQ bell curve womens IQ is more closely spaced around the centre whereas mens is more frequently found at the extremes (high IQ or low IQ). I'll see if I can find the paper.
>>
File: IMG_1594.jpg (84KB, 731x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1594.jpg
84KB, 731x718px
>>39706509
>>39706589
>women are stupid and sluts and are weak minded freaks of nature etc etc etc

How much do you get laid, Mossad?
>>
File: s3Rx15w.jpg (238KB, 1920x1967px) Image search: [Google]
s3Rx15w.jpg
238KB, 1920x1967px
>>39706659
exactly what i'm saying lol, leo dicaprio is just an easy example everyone would understand, as to why even some of the smartest girls blow guys in bathrooms lol, of course though you're right, doesn't need to be a celebrity, is most likely someone with good game, but doesn't necessarily even need to be that, could very well be a beta ass chode getting lucky in the right time and place who happened to take the right actions

>>39706669
if true, interesting, however still doesn't prove anything, prove to me genetic mutations are not as common in women then you may be able to convince me
>>
File: 1474479794771.jpg (97KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1474479794771.jpg
97KB, 1024x768px
>>39706654

It's been proven but I'm a bit too drunk to find the studies. You could start on the Wikipedia references.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence#Variability

>>39706659

It's not hard to get away with murder and prison looks like a vacation compared to working at UPS.

All of my girlfriends were afraid of me. I was never violent, never threatened them, never said anything of the kind -- but they knew I wouldn't tolerate certain transgressions and they're right. My point is, they can sense what you'd do if they cheated, and they only do what they can get away with it.

If you're afraid of prison, you're not the kind of man that can tame an ESTP.

>>39706726

Once or twice a day.
>>
>>39706726
not much im sure
sure women will take a good looking roided up extremely conservative misogynist over a pathetic whiteknight beta male any day

but any dude that judges women like that and slut shames surely does not get laid much, as one of the fundamental keys to getting laid is making them comfortable and keeping them from feeling like sluts
>>
>>39706769

Ah, yeah, we just had different definitions of what it means to be a 'slut'.

I believe all women enjoy sex, are enthusiastic about it, and want to fuck their partners nonstop.

Or if they're not, maybe they're just not that into you anymore (or cheating, about to cheat, about to leave, etc).

I don't think enjoying sex makes you as slut, that's absurd. I think meeting laptop merchants on okcupid and letting them choke you makes you a slut
>>
>>39706794

>implying women don't like it when I call them a whore
>implying women don't like it when I ask them 'What would daddy think right now?' when I'm balls deep
>Implying like 90% of women don't enjoy degregation in the bedroom

kek

The trick to sluts is, they don't wanna feel like a slut until they are wet
>>
Hey guys is 40mg of anavar a waist? Picked up 100 10mg pills for $100 bucks and I'm kinda pissed as they were supposed to be 50mg each so I don't know what to do with them.
>>
File: kill-la-kill-boobs.png (348KB, 721x408px) Image search: [Google]
kill-la-kill-boobs.png
348KB, 721x408px
>>39706775
>Once or twice a day.
probably by the same women tho not often new ones
>they only do what they can get away with
it doesn't matter how threatening or scary you think you are breh, most women would not hesitate to cheat on anyone, ruling by fear may work for a bit, but it will not circumvent the true nature of women, they will cheat on anyone in the right circumstances
>>
>>39706818
Fucking idiot - you thought you were getting 100 50mg tabs of var for $100.
>>
>>39706834
Nooooo my bad man I was supposed to be picking up a 4 week cycle worth of 50mg tabs but they never got delivered to my guy so all he had was the 10mg tabs
>>
>>39706865
The general consensus is that for a male an oral only cycle is a waste. Personally I don't see why you couldn't run it.
>>
>>39706875

Anavar lowers your test levels much like tren

So it requires a test base or you are litterally going to low T yourself

Probally make an instagram account, shop at starbucks, date used women, all that nasty stuff
>>
>>39706875
I'm also on a cruise of 300mg test e, was planning on adding the 40mg of var if it would help at all.
>>
File: abc-front-page.png (932KB, 1137x789px) Image search: [Google]
abc-front-page.png
932KB, 1137x789px
>>39706794
> women will take a good looking roided up extremely conservative misogynist
> but any dude that judges women like that and slut shames surely does not get laid much

I call her a nigger during sex. Choke her, slap her. She knows I'm on the Trump train and a part-time national socialist. Our last fight was me telling her all feminists are sluts and she stayed at her dad's for a day and then came back and sucked my dick.

>>39706820
> probably by the same women tho not often new ones

Recently, sure. I haven't had much of a reason to pursue other bitches as the 20th bitch I've dated this year ended up lasting 6 months so far. Does that somehow help your claim that I don't get laid? Sounds a bit hypocritical.

> most women would not hesitate to cheat on anyone

I don't 'rule by fear'. Perhaps insecure men try to scare their bitches. They just know I'm not the type that tolerates that kind of shit. But what can I tell you, it's a mindset, you need a completely different philosophy and moral structure to understand that I'm telling you the facts here.
>>
>Time spent lifting
3 years, roughly
>Bf %
13% visually, caliper says less
>Age

Am I too young to start test?
>>
>>39706654
Seriously though did he ever dick that girl and how did he do it

I'm asking because I'm having the same problem with my current gf
>>
>>39706797
>>39706797
>I don't think enjoying sex makes you as slut, that's absurd. I think meeting laptop merchants on okcupid and letting them choke you makes you a slut

But see that's the thing, I think most girls would do that sort of thing, assuming the guy played his cards right or was just that high value. So I see no point in distinguishing this as being a "slut", since most would do it, but i'd just say they're being a 'woman'. I would only really consider a woman a slut if she did some outlandish shit like the nasty ass porn you see online where guys line up to fuck them by the dozens and they have like 100s of partners

>>39706809
lel, funny you say that, I was going to mention that little loophole but got lazy, but you're exactly right, big difference between a girl feeling like a slut before you've made anything happen, at that point you're just doing a disservice to both of yourselves and you likely wont get laid, but calling her it during sex is okay for some reason, i suppose for the same reason girls love the daddy kink shit, its taboo and they just see it as roleplaying, having fun, they don't take it seriously, that or they do and they just love that you can bring that out in them and they see you as the ultimate womanizer
>>
File: 1469410101588.jpg (540KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1469410101588.jpg
540KB, 2448x3264px
>>39706809

This man gets it. I don't know why this feminist nonsense is creeping up on /fraud/ but they'll learn.

>>39706888

Nice trips so I'll yield. Why do you say a mild DHT-derivative like Anavar is as suppressive as a progestin like Tren.

I thought the general idea is that progestins are far more suppressing thus Trestalone, Tren's big sister, is a proven candidate for male birth control.
>>
>>39707015
None of these fagets have read studies or understand basic pharmacokinetics. They just parrot shit they have heard.
>>
>tfw you can't get any girls

Kind of given up guys. Too much failure. It sickens me, all I know is hatred. Ya feel?
>>
File: image113.jpg (128KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
image113.jpg
128KB, 750x747px
>>39706919
>>39706919
yeah shes already fucked you and you're together, im saying beforehand, in the beginning stages, the guy who makes sex a big deal and shames women for having it, is the guy they won't have sex with typically, but you've already established yourself with her so its a different story. And just because some put up with your batshit craziness, doesn't mean most would. some girls just have a thing for misogynist, old fashioned, coservative type guys, like Stockholm Syndrome

and how is that hypocritical lol

>I don't 'rule by fear'. Perhaps insecure men try to scare their bitches. They just know I'm not the type that tolerates that kind of shit
my head is full of fuck. you literally just said they will only cheat if they think you won't kill them. if you are acting, or implying in anyway via mindset or whatever, that you would kill them for that, you are literally attempting to rule them by fear
>>
File: 1349141068196.gif (2MB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
1349141068196.gif
2MB, 200x177px
>>39707069
>>
>>39707094
lol, no girls would tell that I'm that type. It only matters what you appear to be. I have a girl who wants me to fly and see her and fuck her because I sexted her. She's studying to be a doctor lmao
>>
>>39706509

>same gene that causes breast cancer also increases intelligence because it removes safeguards on neural growth.

mother fucking retarded leap of logic there. please stop.
>>
>>39707114
wtf are you talking about. This is literally the case.
>>
File: anllela23.jpg (85KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
anllela23.jpg
85KB, 1080x1350px
>>39707015
not even feminist at all, and i hate to use the word misogynist with all the stigma behind it thanks to the dumbfuck thirdwave feminists of this generation and i already stated i agree 100% with dude myself, lets see you fuck a girl you've just me, after slut shaming her(you havent fucked her yet), I just don't agree with you because you take it to a new level where you actually believe women are beneath you, you think there is no evolution occuring in them, no intelligence to be found in them, and that the world revolves around men, that men are the ultimate good and women are evil, when in reality one is no better than the other, we are a team, we work together, we both evolve and have genetic mutations, we both have varying intelligence levels.

just like how you believe whites are superior and blacks are beneath us, that is ridiculous, we are a team that needs to compliment eachother with our different strengths, we need to unify and be one, your mindset is truly cancerous for the future of humanity

Oh and aren't you christian too? lmfao, you would believe in that retarded shit despite science proving the bible wrong time and time again, you are conservative and against 90+% of scientists across the world believing in man made climate change and evolution

you are bat shit. You are like Ben Carson. I'd be stupid to call you stupid, you're clearly not, but stick to your field lol, you're smart in that, not in everything else
>>
>>39707142

Saying it's the cast does not make it the case. No matter how many times you say it on 4chan.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (8KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
8KB, 216x233px
>>39707150
>Oh and aren't you christian too? lmfao, you would believe in that retarded shit despite science proving the bible wrong time and time again
M'lady
>>
>>39707015
you are literally denying evolution by denying that men would look for intelligence in women. Even if you're right that IQ levels arent as varying in women, why would we not still seek the highest iq levels of the ones available for our future offspring and generations to come? that literally makes no fucking sense m8, why would we not pair together the highest intelligence of the male population, and the highest intelligence of the female population?

you either dont believe in evolution, or you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how it works if you dont understand this

just stop mossad.
>>
>>39707150
wait, what has science actually disproved?
>>
>>39707212
>that guy who doesn't understand how evolution works
if we pick the most attractive mates how come we aren't all 10/10s

this is how retarded you are. you telling someone to "stick to their field" is a slap to the face to anyone with an IQ over that of a potato
>>
>>39707182
i mean, you can meme about it all you want, doesn't change anything lol, in fact thats what most christians will do since logic isnt exactly their forte, that's why this meme exists kek, its the only argument you've got
>>
>>39707212
You didn't even read the article that was linked to you. Nova pls post body pic so we can ridicule your body as well as your 'intellect'.
>>
File: mastnatty.jpg (23KB, 256x318px) Image search: [Google]
mastnatty.jpg
23KB, 256x318px
>>39707025

This, I am a retard and I just parrot shit I've heard.

>>39707015

I don't see too much of it, if any.

>>39707069

Direct the hatred at whatever part of yourself is holding you back, and use that as fuel.

Once you're unhappy with something, you will do anything to fix it, or you're weak.

Part of what motivates me to lift is a hatred of my physique.

Before I started lifting, I was happy with my body, it didn't break down no health problems, just unasthetic, that's all.

To motivate myself to start, all it took was to be dissatisfied with my physique. The second I managed that internally, it made the difference.

I'm giving it 100% now, because I'm no longer complacent with it.

If you're complacent, you never have that motivation, and nothing motivates like hate.

I have this vision in my head of what I want to look like and until I get there (I never will) I won't stop giving it 100%

This thread full of guys that just destroy my physique, and always will, is great motivation.

>>39707012

>most girls

yeah 99.5%.

I found the .5% and tried to wife it up. It blew up.

If I found it before, I'll find it again.

> just see it as roleplaying,

I like to bring it out of the bedroom. Into the relationship.

I actually far prefer dominance in the res tof relationship, than just the bedroom, although both are mandatory

It's always nice, to test those limits, see what she will let you do in terms of dominance.

I actually really like to select clothes for gf. ESTP gf would argue and fight and disobey, because she didn't respect me enouhg.

That's also why I got cucked.

You have to ease them into it, a little, you can't just go all out crazy day 1, or at least, I'm not """"high value""" enough to get away with it.

But once she's learned how badly she needs me and how hard I would be to replace, it's over, I can ramp it up.
>>
>>39707222
the great flood never happened, it would have been physically impossible for noahs arc to fit two of every species, the earth is way fucking older than 6000 years old, the earth is not flat, the solar system does not revolve around Earth, and more
>>39707232
i cant tell if you're being serious about the first part.

please inform me how im wrong, please. PLEASE tell me how evolution is not genetic mutations giving us better ability to survive and pass on offspring with these genetic mutations. Oh? That's exactly what it is? Then it would be implied, that genetic mutations resulting in higher IQs, would result in people living longer, having higher incomes, and all kinds of factors that would lead to them passing on more offspring.
>>
>>39707284
1) that's not how evolution works
2) evolution takes millions of years
3) we did not need "high IQ" during the hunter/gatherer era of the human species to survive and reproduce

the 10/10 attractiveness argument was facetious, a parallel to how retarded your argument of evolution causing us to "go for high IQ women"
>>
>>39707284
>noah's ark
allegory
>older than 6000 years old
not in the bible
>the earth is not flat
(Isaiah 40: 22a) He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers
>the solar system does not revolve around Earth
not in the bible
>>
>>39707241
I did and it doesnt change a damn thing
As I said, even if mens intelligence is more varying, it still doesn't change the fact that intelligence is trait that will help increase chances of successful offspring, and you're better off mating with a more intelligent female, than a dumber one. It's literally that simple. Wtf is wrong with you guys lol.

oh, and would you look at this
>Some recent studies also suggest, that greater male variability has decreased in time[67] and disappears at countries with more gender equal cultures.

Even further disproving mossads point that only men have varying intelligence and only women look for intelligence as a trait to pass on, and further proving my point that we are very similar and that we are both going to need to look for that trait. Maybe in women it would be of slightly more importance, because men can spread their seed as long as they want, while women have a limited amount of eggs and pregnancies, but nonetheless, we're all looking for good genes for our children. End of story.
>>
>>39707235
It's a meme, because fedora tippers are as bad as fundies.
>>39707284
>the solar system does not revolve around Earth,
Don't recall this being a biblical thing.
Also biblical literalists make up less then a fifth of the Christian population. Other Christians laugh at them to.
>>
>>39707339
>>older than 6000 years old
>not in the bible
Depends on how literally you take the begats.
>>
>>39707114
>>39707142
>>39707173

Again, too drunk or careless to find studies, but this is a well known [well-accepted in the bioinformatics community] theory and here's a wikipedia article to point you in the right direction...

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

I don't know where else you think intelligence comes from. Mutations that increase neural growth or allow greater adapations/mutations sounds like a good starting place.

Then there's this 'ultra-racist' book called 'The Bell Curve' that generally only people who haven't read it [or are paid off] disagree with it. Makes a good Christmas present.

>>39707150

I'm not calling women evil. Intelligence simply isn't a feminine trait. All of the girls I've had long-term relationships with have PCOS or 'excess-androgen syndrome' and they're far more 'intelligent' than the rest but still lacking. Used to discuss gassing Jews as foreplay with the ex.

I don't know how you get laid putting women on a pedestal. That's not what they want. They want to fight with a leader and then get fucked hard by him. The most unattractive thing you could do is agree with them. And maybe you found a girl that hates herself that much, but most girl care more about how much you like yourself.

>>39707212
> you are literally denying evolution by denying that men would look for intelligence in women

That's not how it works. This is why we have sexes in the first place, because it's optimal if they perform different roles and are valued for different traits. On another note, I subscribe to the belief that Adam was created by God as the first White man 10k years ago. Africans were already here for 200,000 years, either evolved or created as gold-mining slaves like their religion claims. Remember you take this garbage from the same people that said Hillary was going to win no-contest. I mainly browse Drudge Report, mainly for amusement, but he gave me the truth the entire time.
>>
>>39707348
women were birthing tools for most of humanity's (or even just the homo genus) existence. the best looking ones with the most adequate features for pregnancy were the ones getting pregnant and furthering the species. that's it. not only was intelligence largely irrelevant even for men for millions and millions of years, it was COMPLETELY irrelevant for women
>>
File: nui.gif (482KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
nui.gif
482KB, 500x281px
>>39707311
1. please tell me how this is wrong. I will take it back. PLEASE, im begging you, prove me wrong.
2. On what scale my friend? Evolution does not necessarily need "take millions of years", its happening constantly, in small increments, all the time. For substansial huge differences, sure, yes it will take millions of years, but theres also evolution we've seen over the course of hundreds of years in smaller more nuanced ways, hell we evolve as people at comparably microscopic subtle ways daily, thats what learning and getting fit is even! which leads me to point 3.
Even though this is partially wrong, because a higher IQ means more brain power and cognitive efficiency to help you figure out how to survive and pass on offspring, lets just say you're right, and they needed no brain power at all to learn and figure out how to hunt and create tools, weapons, fire, and etc. EVEN STILL, WERE EVOLVING CONSTANTLY, and in todays world intelligence is a HUGE HUGE HUGE benefit, moreso than having so much testosterone you're violent and aggressive, so things are changing, and evolving in that direction, slowly, but surely
>>
Get gassed you degenerates.
>>
>>39706922
I don't think 23 is too young.

Doc/endo will say wait until you're 25 but 23 is g2g.

Have fun.

>>39707025
Just be glad they trip at least

Otherwise you could think they have knowledge as anonposters
>>
>>39707339
>>39707364
Whatever, you all like to pick and choose what applies and what doesn't, and its vague enough to be interpreted in multiple ways, the ones i listed are just some viewpoints "some" christians have I suppose, but that doesn't change the fact that the bible is filled with retarded paradoxical logic through and through and as written by man.
>Also biblical literalists make up less then a fifth of the Christian population
Except 1 in 4 americans believe the sun revolves around Earth, I know not the same, but America is VERY largely Christian,so very close

but I'm not gonna argue about it anymore because im getting off topic now. I'm mainly just against mossads batshit insanity, im bored of arguing in circles with christians, they are unbeatable because you they will not listen to logic
>>
>>39707501
>Except 1 in 4 americans believe the sun revolves around Earth,
no lol
>>
So if I'm on finasteride and minodoxil for MPB and I do say a 500mg test cycle what happens?

Do they block the DHT? Does it fuck with the test? Are there any places or articles I can read? Is there a point to doing both? The combo has been working on me and I've been getting good hair regrowth not quite ready to murder my hair
>>
>>39707535
fina and minox are quite common and there are no harmful interactions
>>
>>39707565
That's not what I was asking. I'm already rocking those for my MPB. I'm considering a cycle of test 500 mg but I'm not sure how it would affect me since I'm on them. Would I still lose hair or would my meds counter the test?
>>
>>39706922
What the other anon said.
Unless you're really holding out for that late growth-spurt, you're good.

>>39707509
Also they eat their own young and use feces as ceremonial war paint.

I'm pretty sure I saw a documentary on it.
>>
File: 1469807322948.jpg (199KB, 685x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1469807322948.jpg
199KB, 685x1280px
Are you nerds arguing about religion?
Would anyone purchase 1 ounce silver Kek necklaces for somewhere between $44.44 - $88.88 USD?
>>
>>39707581
mostly of the time it's enough to stop balding when you're on testosterone
>>
File: 1477327822103.png (3MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477327822103.png
3MB, 900x900px
Doing a 21 day DNP cycle. Currently running 200mg per day and not really seeing any sides. I definitely am a bit warmer but no hives or anything major. Down about 12lb (from 214 to 202).

How long should I wait between my next cycle? I'm a fatass btw (you should have known that by me saying I'm using DNP) and about 25% BF
>>
>>39707592
I'm game at the lower end of that range
>>
>>39707392
>Used to discuss gassing Jews as foreplay with the ex.
jesus fuck you are fucked up, I feel like you spent way too much time on b as a kid to think this way
I don't put women on a pedestal at all actually, im not sure where you get the idea, I just see them as my equals, nothing more, nothing less.
>They want to fight with a leader and then get fucked hard by him. The most unattractive thing you could do is agree with them
I see where you're coming from entirely, but this is ridiculous and stupid as fuck, sure they would much rather have a man who calls her on her shit and openly disagrees with her when he truly feels that within him, but disagreeing just for the sake of disagreeing is silly and childish. If i genuinely happen to agree with her, I dont give a fuck how she feels about it, I've arrived at that conclusion for myself with my own logic and am sticking to it, and if she doesn't like that i happen to have the same view point as her, then too fucking bad, but thats not actually how women work anyway thankfully, they'll probably be glad you agree, as long as you're not a little follower puppy dog bitch who just agrees with everything she says

Obviously we have different traits and different roles, but that still doesn't change the fact, that we would look for a partner with the best genes. You look for fit girls don't you? Even though fitness, low bodyfat, muscularity, etc are all genes typically characterized by men, it does not mean men don't love it in women too. as I said, it may not be of as much importance to men, but it is certainly still a factor.
And fucking lol what, idk where you come up wit that religion, but its just as retarded as the rest of them. And i'm not sure what you're getting at that im taking any information from people that said hillary would win no contest. I'm not strictly taking information from liberals, it just happens to be that liberals happen to agree with me in that we are all equal and need to work together
>>
>>39707582
>>39707509
thats what surveys say, but hey what do they know! they could never be accurate
>>
>>39707644

>paying $44 for a 1oz silver necklace

Is this some kind of meme, or reference to steroids or something?

>>39707592

I'm spending more and more today on ebay, got another 8% offer.

Coins coins coins COINS.

At least, I had a good day today, some guy bought a shitload of toughbooks, owns some kind of warehousing company.

>>39707637

>how long should I wait

Until you hit 9% bf and have a legitimate need for the drug.
>>
>>39707658
Lmao
Just looked the survey.
Turns out as bad as Americans were, Europeans did worse.
>http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/02/14/277058739/1-in-4-americans-think-the-sun-goes-around-the-earth-survey-says
>Only 66 percent of people in a 2005 European Union poll answered the basic astronomy question correctly.
>>
>tfw shoulder veins popping out
Only with pump and pw but whatever, never made it before so im happy.
cant wait to start bulking tho
>>
>>39707695
Tbh I'd answer every question wrong on purpose. These surveys are largely done for MUH HEADLINES.
>>
File: 1478651210417.gif (365KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1478651210417.gif
365KB, 500x501px
>>39707672
>Is this some kind of meme, or reference to steroids or something?
reference to dubs
Kek is lord of love and life

Memes are real

Embrace it

I'd pay double the going rate of an ounce of gold for Cap to fashion it into the shape of the ruler of the memosphere
>>
>>39705835
Hi
>>
>>39707699
>tfw too fat for this feel
It's a great feel I miss it.

>>39707707
Good point. These things are always a bit out of whack, and should come with a disclaimer
>27% of people who answer telephone surveys answered:
>>
File: 1477528996138.jpg (341KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1477528996138.jpg
341KB, 1280x1707px
>>39707644
>>39707672
I gotta talk to the Cuban jewelry guy and see if this is even a possibility. Will report back.
Obviously 1oz of silver is worth a lot less than $44 but there is production costs etc.
>>
>>39707778

>buying way over spot

Drill a hole in a coin d00d
>>
File: 1479095846306.jpg (278KB, 1030x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1479095846306.jpg
278KB, 1030x1256px
>>39707797
>Drill a hole in a coin d00d
Ya but it won't be a sweet froggy with hyroglyphs...
>>
File: tumblr_oi4bxf1aXx1vz7bdpo1_1280.jpg (62KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi4bxf1aXx1vz7bdpo1_1280.jpg
62KB, 620x465px
Whatman vs milipore syringe filters, which is better? Both are .22 and PVDF but milipore are 33mm and whatman are 25mm.
>>
File: 58736941.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
58736941.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>39707868
GET THIS FAT FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: tumblr_najc6frzFU1qfgqk9o1_1280.png (583KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_najc6frzFU1qfgqk9o1_1280.png
583KB, 683x1024px
>>39707883
THICC. GOTTA UP THE TREN AND GET THOSE PRIMAL FEELS FOR THICC WOMEN AND PREGNANT CHICKS.
>>
File: 1479003455507.jpg (251KB, 1080x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1479003455507.jpg
251KB, 1080x1136px
>>39707883
But them titties breh...
Just begging for you to rest your head on them after you fuck her so good she passes out...
Mmm...
>>
File: 1481129154729.png (455KB, 421x655px) Image search: [Google]
1481129154729.png
455KB, 421x655px
>>39707883
nigga u gay
>>
>>39707916
>primal feels for pregnant chicks
Pregnant chicks are burned land. Nothing to impregnate there. Why would I want such a red flag?

>>39707918
>them titties breh...
Titts on a fat chick and so on...
These have terrible form, are saggy and not firm at all even though she's young. Once she puts that top off and lays down, they'll probably fall into her fucking armpits, so you wouldn't even be able to see them when rawdogging her. Completely unfuckable.

>>39707933
>not liking fat, ugly titts is gay
Up your standards cuck.
>>
File: stretchmarks.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
stretchmarks.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>39707965

this guy gets it.

I always chuckle sometimes how you guys are fucking asthetic, shredded, ripped as fuck, roiding

and your standards are shit I wouldn't touch and I LOOK LIKE THIS

LIKE DUDE WHAT? HOW CAN YOU BE SO SHREDDED AND SO DESPERATE

Cmon guys, step it up
>>
>>39707999
I'd be willing to bet you haven't gotten any pussy recently. High standards and looking like that don't correspond very well unless you have some superfuckingfantastic personality.
>>
>>39707999
>>39707965
She's really not that bad... Her face is qt as fuck, sure shes a little chub, but not obese like you guys make her out to be, id rate her a solid 6.5-7, you wouldnt fuck that? I mean of course I wouldnt when i have the oppurtunity to fuck a hotter chick, but no reason not to have her in rotation when the others are busy
>>
File: E9UIuLfh.jpg (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
E9UIuLfh.jpg
117KB, 1024x768px
>>39707999
Wait do you actually roid?
>>
>>39708049

You'd lose that bet though

>implying my standards are high

It's pretty much don't be fat, don't be deformed.

I didn't think that was high until I started posting in /fraud/
>>
>>39708059

Yeah that body is the result of like a gram of test and tren and growth hormone and years and years of training

(I've been lifting + perma cutting for 3 months, no I don't roid)
>>
>>39708059
half of the regular posters (counting anon posters) in this thread don't roid

lots like to LARP as roid experts though
>>
>>39708059
I don't think he even lifts.
>>
>>39708087

no fucking bully man, what do you want from me after 3 months of cutting, to be shredded?

GIVE ME TIME. I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT I GOT ANON.
>>
File: Ji5JjFDh.jpg (72KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ji5JjFDh.jpg
72KB, 576x1024px
>>39708072
>perma cutting for 3 months,
Nigga you tiny blast that tren and superdrol.

>>39708067
K.
>>
>>39708094

>hnng

Also,

>nigga you tiny

Wait what, I was expecting after 3 months of cutting @ huge deficit to look like masT?

This lifting shit is a meme, why aren't shredded after 3 months?

Anyways, I slowed down my cut now, cutting nice and slow.

Still fat now, you should've seen me 30lbs ago.
>>
>>39708092
>3 months of cutting,
How fat were you before? You should be down twenty pounds by now.
>>
File: octobertodecember.jpg (434KB, 1914x1254px) Image search: [Google]
octobertodecember.jpg
434KB, 1914x1254px
>>39708115

I'm down 30.

This is 2 months ago @ 193, unfortunately, I didn't take a pic 202

I actually think I started at like 210 or something, but I lost like 7 pounds of water in 2 days from not eating fucking salt

173 now, looking for like 160 then gonna bulk
>>
File: X1CVJvrh.jpg (91KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
X1CVJvrh.jpg
91KB, 576x1024px
>>39708112
>hnng
There ya go. Petite grills with big eyes is one of my major soft spots.

How long are you going to continue cutting? You look ~150 ish right now but I don't know how tall you are.
>>
>>39708140

173 5'10.5

Looking for 160-165 ish.

Tbh when I fucking touch my stomach and nothing feels soft and fucking gross I'll bulk @ +250
>>
>>39708059
Jesus. Is there more of this girl?
>>
File: 4o3Mwnph.jpg (116KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4o3Mwnph.jpg
116KB, 768x1024px
>>39708135
Jesus you had like 0 muscle mass before, did you only lurk r9k before you decided that wasn't going get you anywhere or what?

Good shit though you actually look more masculine now.

>>39708150
>I'll bulk @ +250
That's going to be painfully slow, are you going to hop on gear then?
>>
File: fne71CGh.jpg (70KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fne71CGh.jpg
70KB, 576x1024px
>>39708157
Maybe.
>>
File: 1469156443286.jpg (68KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1469156443286.jpg
68KB, 612x612px
>>39708174
>Canadian lady britches
Unsubscribed
>>
File: C8YqH8Nh.jpg (99KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C8YqH8Nh.jpg
99KB, 576x1024px
>>39708191
Implying Canada isn't America's best buddy but publicly we have to say it's Israel otherwise they get all pissy.
>>
>>39708163

>are you gonna hop on gear

Nah, I just like the guys here, in this general.

Anyways, I thought +250 was ideal for natties? I thought +500 or more was because you're on cycle, and you want to get as much muscle as you can out of the cycle?

I'm not in any big rush, don't plan to compete, bodybuilding is just a hobby for me.

Plus I don't ever aspire to be mast or bimbo etc sized, just the biggest natty me I can be, so I don't really need gear for that.

Plus I thought you needed to lift for 1 year minimum because tendons anyways?

>0 muscle mass before

Man, my diet was fucking horrible, I was working like 90, 100 hour fucking weeks, (I sell laptops on ebay and to mom and pop computer stores), and I was sleeping like 3 hours a day.

No physical activity, nothing, sit in a chair and work all day, then watch chinese cartoons and sleep.

I've cut back on work hours a lot, started sleeping more, and I'm eating clean.

I feel a whole lot happier since I started.

I actually really enjoy lifting, doesn't feel like work. So I'm thankful for that. I wouldn't be able to do as much volume as I do now if I didn't actually enjoy the process of lifting.
>>
File: m2JElbFh.jpg (106KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
m2JElbFh.jpg
106KB, 768x1024px
>>39708224
I'd do +500 if not more or some other meme diet like iifym.

Glad you've improved your lifestyle though that shit will catch up with you later in life. Entrepreneurial stuff is hard but you seem young and found a market so that's good.
>>
>>39708275

It's hard to set up, for sure. Hard in the beginning. Once you have the backbone, the clients, you can sort of cruise.

Obviously, if you work more, you'll make more money though.

But it got to the point where I realized 'Man, this is fucking up my QOL, how much I enjoy my life, how happy I am'

And desu you can't buy any of that shit anyways.

I broke up with ex gf, banged some sluts (good bless OKC senpai) , still felt terrible, ended up working more and more as a sort of cope, gained a lot of weight.
>>
>>39708212
>>39708174
>>39708157
>>39708140
>>39708094
Who is this fluid druid?
>>
>>39708325
Are the photos on your profile all selfies or taken by a 'professional photographer'?
>>
>cruise on 250mg a week
>not lifting at all
>faggot TRT basically
>boner alert at all times
>smashed fwb hard
>she addicted
>>
File: u2ZIBD6h.jpg (131KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
u2ZIBD6h.jpg
131KB, 576x1024px
>>39708353
Mai side waifu obviously.
>>
>>39708386

All selfies except for one photo of ///pure/// ex and me taken by a family friend (of hers)

You don't need pro pics
>>
>>39708485

Also desu if you use pro pics it's like 'get a load of how hard this guy is trying'

Which maybe is ok if you're a Male model but I'm not so yeah
>>
File: hf2Fqug.jpg (165KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
hf2Fqug.jpg
165KB, 750x1334px
>>39708485
>You don't need pro pics
This, who the fuck gets professional pictures for a dating site?
>>
File: 1479341144103.jpg (13KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
1479341144103.jpg
13KB, 271x271px
>tfw almost time for sterons again
>>
>>39708509
>>39708500
Nah you guys couldn't be more wrong, professional pics are everything in online dating, it's like instantly maxing out your potential aesthetics, And it can very well make or break your profile. Sure some guys can get by without them, but anyone would be doing much better with them. and you wouldn't use them for just dating sites, you'd use them for Facebook and Instagram since you can EASILY pimp those and pull girls from them, and who knows what you'd have gotten them taken for no one is going to assume you gotten them taken to get girls online, people aren't thinking that deeply into it, they just see a nice picture. I mean it really doesn't even have to be professional, as long as it's nice, you're dressed nice/look nice, and it looks like better than the average chode taking mirror selfies or who has a outdoorsman pic, bonus points if your out with friends and it's not forced, but kinda looks like you were just having fun and someone happened to randomly pull a camera out and take a pic
>>
>>39708599

Bro the only thing easier than online dating is saying hi to girls irl

>Facebook
>Instagram

Why expend the time using this shit, go outside, lots of girls there

Or use online dating where girls are looking for men lol

Also why expend the effort and money on pro pics

Just some selfies because you don't take online dating too serious r-right?
>>
File: IMG_1661.jpg (71KB, 696x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1661.jpg
71KB, 696x435px
>>39708599
Nah. Just have a thicc body, nice face, and a decent idea of how to pose and you can pull bitches real easily with just a timer camera on your phone or some selfies. That, or play to your strengths. If you have a real nice face and stunning eyes take photos that show them off etc etc.

Go out to events or with friends and meet people, have a personality, do shit.

It's not that hard to get laid or bag multiple chicks. I think personally it might be more of a challenge overseas but at least I'll be a foreign sexy hunk. That might play to my advantage.
>>
>>39708692
If you have friends next time you are out, get them to snap a photo of you standing in front of something cool. That costs 0.
>>
File: KzAMiOq.jpg (834KB, 1064x1720px) Image search: [Google]
KzAMiOq.jpg
834KB, 1064x1720px
Fuck I think I need to back off the asin because my knees feel like hell.

>>39708599
>you're dressed nice/look nice
>friends and it's not forced

I thought that was the standard. Taking mirror selfies is low tier. Dressed in business casual, slightly preppy and having others taking pics when you're out is the standard as far as I'm concerned. All about that natural socializing aura.
>>
File: IMG_1612.jpg (63KB, 337x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1612.jpg
63KB, 337x493px
>>39708707
Currentgf took sexy Christmas pics of me topless in a Santa hat with her Nikon. You best believe I'm posting some here and other online once I get them. Some of them look REALLY good, but that's probably because we did it as soon as I got back from arm day and it looks like I have 16-16.5 inch arms, and my chest is still swole from yesterday.

Faurk. On my way to 150 lbs boys. Flu cut mode is over.
>>
>>39707392
>the bell curve
This book is the actual legitimate scientific red pill
>>
>>39708728
currentgf approves of you using online dating to catch more women? Do you want to cuck her?
>>
>>39708735
Select all store fronts.
>That looks familiar
It's 100m down the road
>>
File: zERCgzK.jpg (118KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
zERCgzK.jpg
118KB, 1080x1349px
Anyone want an expired epipen for a powerlifting meet or something?
>>
File: sweatingpepelowres.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
sweatingpepelowres.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
>>39708707

>if you have friends

fraud trips count right?
>>
>>39708750
Yes sweetie. I'll send your tendies down too.
>>
File: tendies.jpg (70KB, 1631x1571px) Image search: [Google]
tendies.jpg
70KB, 1631x1571px
>>39708757

REEE MOM I SAID CHICKEN BREAST ONLY NO TENDIES IM A BODYBUILDER
>>
File: IMG_1505.jpg (342KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1505.jpg
342KB, 1080x1350px
>>39708735
Yes? It's an open relationship, I'm a swinger. She tends not to use its perks though, she's homely and just stays at home all the time now that she doesn't have a job, and I get mff three ways and the ability to fuck tinder sloots when she's on the rag.

>>39708750
... they do, right? can I get one of you faggots to skype call me and take screen shots of me while I pose? Extra super bonus points if masT does it.
>>
>>39708779
Sweet. How old are you?

If that's the case my man please keep her safe and wrap your shit up when you bang sloots.
>>
>>39708779

Of course they do bby.

>o skype call me and take screen shots of me while I pose?

no lewd?

>>39708779

>not fucking your bitch on the rag
>not facepainting her like poccahontas with her period blood

you guys are boring desu
>>
File: IMG_1576.jpg (81KB, 721x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1576.jpg
81KB, 721x721px
>>39708797
23 next year.

Absolutely. We both promised protection always whenever there's sex outside of us and if there's any question at all STD testing is goto. I even wrap up in three ways.

>>39708805
Yes lewd. What are you, straight?

She uses a cup tho, how am I supposed to bone her if I can only get like the tip in and then blood runs everywhere like a fountain?
>>
>>39708826
Cups are golden mayne. I used to tell mine to empty that shit out first, we would put a blanket down and there would be minimal blood if any. As far I have experienced it's not a constant steady flow while fucking.
>>
>>39708826

Am I the only one that just doesn't enjoy fugging even half as much with a rubber on?

That's part of the reason I want a gf atm, it's just not comparable.

Have her take it out? Never even heard of it before lol, had to google "period cup"

Every girlie I've been with either used tampons or a pad you guys are weird
>>
File: IMG_1663.jpg (70KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1663.jpg
70KB, 600x900px
>>39708856
What kind is she using? I can literally fit in like the tip and just a bit more before it breaks the seal on it. It'd be great for dudes who are smaller, but idk how it'd work for me. Maybe like reverse missionary?

I can see how emptying it first would be beneficial, however.

>>39708861
I like the chase, dood. The excitement of fucking someone new and doing it right, the way they like, and getting them hooked on my dick is what really stimulates me. I don't even mind not getting off all the time when using a rubber, I'd rather get them off desu. I get bored of girls ~6 months to a year after being with them. Currentgf spices it up tho and is kinky as shit, and let's me bone other women on top of staying at home and cleaning/taking care of shit and paying rent, even if it's minimal, so I really appreciate it.

But as far as my pleasure goes, no condom, for sure. It's often hard for me to even nut with a condom on.

Introduce your girlies to the cup, they'll love you forever.
>>
File: images (5).png (13KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).png
13KB, 443x332px
BP dude from the other day here

>Measured a few days ago
>145/60
>Wake up this morning
>Fingers and toes are numb and tingly
>Go measure BP
>158/50

What the fuck is happening

Running 500 test
>>
>>39708886
She was saying that her size is large as she has a pretty heavy flow. I could never fuck her with it in, Likewise I can only get the tip in and when I actually thrust you get a neat blood fountain as it squeezes out past your cock.

But yeah, have her take it out, put down a towel and you're gtg.

Looks like pic related but opaque white.
>>
File: IMG_1682.png (112KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1682.png
112KB, 750x1334px
>>39708893
I had to look it up. What the fuck is wrong with you? Lol
>>
>>39708906

Itt:

>natty inspiration
>>
>>39708893
You gon die.
F.
>>
>>39708905
Noice. I'm really not a huge fan of getting period blood on my cock after fucking currentgf right as her period started and eating out my ex fiancé as hers ended and getting some blood in my mouth.

I can say I've tried it, but I'm just not a fan. I'll stick to swingin.

>>39708914
ITG: 75% the steroid users don't look like they roid, 10% half have serious life threatening issues or deformities from them, 10% look decent, and then you have people like masT and bimbo.
>>
>>39705853

Even though I hate seeing your posts and you shit up these threads every day, I'm pretty glad you post dude. You love this shit hole so much and your youthful autistic innocence truly is beautiful to behold. You have more fun here than probably everyone else besides maybe masT and it's like watching a puppy who just discovered how good it feels when he licks his own little puppy pecker and sits there doing it all day even though everyone else is repulsed.

Good on you m8 for sticking around despite the hate you get, just maybe ease off on giving people roid advice since you've never roided and the only things you seem to know are things other people have posted which for all you know could be bait. Stick to what you know about, like selling laptops and autistically chewing gum for jaw gains, at least until you get some firsthand experience on the shit. As natT and some others have shown, you don't have to be a roider to fit in here, and though I can't bring to mind what it was I've seen you post a thing or two you parroted from someone else that wasn't quite correct. Do your homework before you give advice and eat right, get big and then start roiding so you can jerk off and pretend it's masT's Dick you're holding like the majority of us do. I like to call I masTerbaiting and sometimes I make Jaden Smith faces abs call myself a dyel cuck while using Pumpkin Seed Oil as lube to really immerse myself in the realism
>>
>>39708936

>Tfw years away from being able to run my mouth like this

MORE MOTIVATION

>deformities

They just magically swelled up man don't blame the Chinese bathtub heavy metals

That vial of 'it's not tren, sorry, no idea what it was, must've mixed up my bleach vials, here , 5% off your next order' was unrelated too
>>
>>39709003
On that note I haven't seen Glands post in like ~3 threads is he died.
>>
>>39708988

Mastic is in the mail to me now.

Gonna start taking monthly progress pics of jaw

>2016
>not yelling 'I will be the MasTer' as you finish each set

You know how I know you won't ever make it?
>>
File: IMG_1613.jpg (76KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1613.jpg
76KB, 1024x512px
>>39709003
The fact it started immediately after injecting Chinese bathtub chemical tren is totally coincidental too.

>>39709022
Some anon poster said his doc didn't know wtf it was or how to cure it and his MRI told them jack all. If that's true he probably did actually khs.
>>
>>39709041
Yeah, but he said he was going to report back after he had attempted to remove them/see what they were. AKA put a 18G into one and see what happens.
>>
File: 1479944319256.png (453KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479944319256.png
453KB, 432x768px
hi guys first cycle been lurking a few forums for a couple weeks now what AI should i run with this?

1g test e weeks 1-16
800mg deca weeks 4-16
1.5g tren ace weeks 8-16 (maybe start week 10? thoughts?)
60mg dbol weeks 1-4
10 UI of growth per day

thinking arimidex or aromasin for AI but i cant find a solid answer
also how would i work slin in?
looking to compete early next year so need all the drugs i can handle
>>
>>39709059
???? He's going to inject a fucking needle into his lymph nodes and pull out all that infected shit, and have an open wound straight into the rest of his body and surrounding skin which is no longer protected by those nodes filtering out the toxins making them swell?

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA, NO WAY HE BECOMES SEPTIC WITHIN THE HOUR AND FUCKING DIES.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (9KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
9KB, 384x384px
>>39709077
Nobody respond to him
>>
>>39709103
>hey guys rich piano here asking for advice on an AI. Totally don't know what that shit is LOL. thx bros.

No shit Sherlock.
>>
>>39709082
Holy shit Glands might have this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peliosis_hepatis

SUMMONING GLANDS
>>
>>39709125
Look at this shit lads
>>
Do you have to be a normie to get steroids?

Can't even cheat if I want to.
>>
>>39708444

nice trips

What's faggot TRT like? You losing any weight? (assuming you were low test before)

>>39709125
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peliosis_hepatis
If you diagnosed what all his fancy specialists couldn't he owes you big time
>>
Wnat are some more exotic or uncommon roids, particularly strength and bulking.

Eg; DHB, Halo
>>
>>39709353
cheque drops

don't do cheque drops
>>
>>39709465
Isnt methyltrienolone stronger and (relatively) safer?
>>
>>39708692
Sure its easier but not an option for everyone, for example, totaled my truck recently, am immobile temporarily aside from uber, and live in a relatively rural area, so for now really my only hope is tinder and social networking, i talk to cute girls when i see them at the store and whatnot, but not often. But even if I could, I would still take a decent amount of time working my social media because talking to girls irl and gathering social proof and pre selection online compliment and compound upon eachother and send you into a ridiculous upward spiral (ie having tons of girls liking your pics and statuses helps you fuck more girls, because if theres one thing that makes a girl see you as valuable, its seeing that other women have chosen you and you have options, and fucking more girls, makes more like your shit, rinse and repeat)

You really don't *need* professional pics by any means, just ideally a nice pic of you out doing something, not blurry, not a selfie, where you look good. This can be acheived by having a friend snap a pic as anon said, or if you're like me, out at the club/bar they always have a photographer going around and you can get really high quality pics out fucking around with friends completely free.
>>39708703
well this is universal shit for even dyel plebs like myself lel, havent lifted in a year, im p scrawny, my face is meh, some girls think im hot as fuck, some think im ugly. You *can* make selfies work, I do because Im too broke to get a pro, and never think to tell friends to take pics of me lel, but they're certainly not ideal as you look like every other chode ass loser, and if you dont have your fashion/fitness/look on point you likely wont get shit, especially on tinder where most girls wont even bother to look at your second pic, you gotta make that first second she sees you really count

But this is an example of a professional pic girls most motherfuckin certainly will swipe right on on tinder, not me of course lel
>>
>>39709533
Leave Jeffy out of this.
>>
File: 1474161442479.jpg (245KB, 967x953px) Image search: [Google]
1474161442479.jpg
245KB, 967x953px
>>39709125
Lol I think he is kill. Kinda miss the uninformed yet boisterous lad.

Who wants free shit for Christmas? I need contest ideas.
>>
File: 1467858007646.jpg (68KB, 738x738px) Image search: [Google]
1467858007646.jpg
68KB, 738x738px
Also where the fuck is jerry. I found you the perfect Christmas gift...
>>
>>39709558
relax guys, his last post wasn't even 12 hours ago
>>
>>39709543
lel someone recognized him

I really want to see someone with ridiculous game like this get on Tren and do molly at a edm festival and just go on an absolute fucking rampage. This is what I plan on doing when I get back on gear and back lifting, when on roids i had a gf and couldnt talk to girls for shit, but now im about to combine my newfound skills, pheromone advantage, and molly as if I wasn't already gonna be godmode walking around pulling every 10, gonna bring viagra so i can just fuck one after another
>>
File: 1435241431014.jpg (221KB, 816x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1435241431014.jpg
221KB, 816x1224px
>>39709574
Damnit!
>>39709591
Why the name Nova?
>>
>>39709610
lel it sounded cool
reminds me of supernova
then i also realized its like Casanova
also kind reminds me of Nolva

so three things i like, space shit, fucking bitches, and steron shit
>>
File: 1439526797239.jpg (693KB, 1176x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1439526797239.jpg
693KB, 1176x1065px
>>39709627
>so three things i like, space shit, fucking bitches, and steron shit
That's what's up man. I think Trump is going to force us into space. It's gonna be some bad ass shit.
>>
>>39709661
hell yeah never thought of it like that, but i wouldnt doubt it and that would be fucking epic

Elon Musk and others are already pushing largely for colonizing mars, I have hope, but im unsure if it could ever successfully be done that would be fucking insanely amazing though, I would most certainly volunteer to be one of the first groups of people to go and sell my soul to science, even if it means never seeing home or loved ones or friends again, worth it
>>
>>39709695
>mars
>no gym
>no roids
>almost a third of gravity of earth
>that muscle wasting and decrease in bmd

Lifting weights in significantly reduced gravity might be interesting though, the same mass would weigh a lot less meaning less resistance, however it still takes the same amount of inertia to get it moving
>>
File: 1481602286554.jpg (81KB, 387x722px) Image search: [Google]
1481602286554.jpg
81KB, 387x722px
>>39709725
We need space roids.
>>
>>39709849
I need that space booty
>>
>>39709725
so wouldnt that make it harder to be explosive with lighter weight? that would make shit so easy if you could come back to earth
>>39709849
fr they just wasting em giving em to astronauts trrying to maintain, fuck that shit were trying to ASCEND HUMANITY
also dat girl HNNGG
>>
>>39705920
isn't the gold market shit right now, my grandfather shut down a jewelry store because of it.

a couple years ago he even gave me 1 oz of gold so i could "have fun watching the market" or whatever, and now it's worth like $1100 down from just below $1800
>>
>>39709994
ARE YOU OKAY
>>
File: IMG_1677.jpg (92KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1677.jpg
92KB, 1280x715px
>>39709558
Body weight bench press >:3

I'd beg for free shit but I'm too stoked about having legit molly to care about anything else.
>>
>>39710002
no
>>39710018
you body weight bench press at 145 lbs wtf
>>
>>39710036
WHATS WRONG DAD
>>
>>39710052
got a haircut and made the sides short as fuck, buzzed with a 2

before, the excess hair would make the top of my head look wider in proportion to the bottom. now it is blatantly obvious and visible how swollen my glands are lol. the bottom half of my face near my ears is like literally 1.5x as wide as the top of my head
>>
>>39710036
O shit he's alive waddup. And I'm like 142 rn, lost 4 lbs to the flu and I'm bulking up to 150. That was a joke.
>>
>>39708936
>>39708905
>not just fucking your girls ass

Fucking amateurs
>>
I found out today I have minor cerebral palsy from injuries sustained at birth.

Moral question here, do you guys think that "normies"/normal people would look down upon someone with cerebral palsy taking steroids to compensate, with the same disdain/stigma that they would see on a normal person using steroids? Because I found out I was low testosterone through bloodwork because I felt like shit all the time and had no gains from lifting, and started using them due to that.

I only now realize, that I have deficient hormones because of the damage my brain (and my pituitary gland) suffered at birth... I had 197ng/dl testosterone, which is half that of old men apparently, and 1/4 that of average young men...
>>
>>39710278
testosterone replacement therapy isn't actually looked down upon by normies. when it is, it's exclusively due to lack of knowledge.

you'll get the same judgment as everyone else if you go supraphysiological though.
>>
>>39710069
Reposting from when I summoned you.

>>39709125
>>39709132

Glands what do you reckon mate?
>>
>>39710283
I don't even care, just wondering. It's easy enough to pass as natty to normal people anyway.

>>39710245

My thread if anyone here can help me
>>
>>39710289
lol that's not it wtf. it's confirmed to be only salivary glands with no infections diseases autoimmine diseases or cancer.

i also got a liver function test and it was perfect, while that link says that condition is discovered primary through abnormal liver function test results. that thing you linked also does not mention salivary glands at all
>>
http://www.anabolics.com/products/mass-stack/?utm_source=steroid.com&utm_medium=snippet_ad&utm_campaign=view_product#.WFPIR1MrLIV

Is this shit legit?
>>
>>39710321
yes you better order immediately instead of trying to use the brain that upon further thought you probably don't actually have
>>
File: BAu6hug.jpg (156KB, 636x914px) Image search: [Google]
BAu6hug.jpg
156KB, 636x914px
>>39710321
I wonder how many retards like you they trick
>>
>>39710335
>>39710325
Or I could just have you retards figure it out for for me :^)
>>
>>39710344
>huurrr guys im retarded whats 2 + 2 is it 5
>its 4 are you fucking retarded
>LOL RETARDS I HAD YOU FIGURE IT OUT FOR ME HAHA
>>
>>39710278
Huh
If you have minor cerebal palsy and it effects you to the point of needing to compensate with roids wouldn't you have known sooner?

I have minor spastic cerebal palsy in my knees because I was 3 months premature and all it did was make me walk pigeon toed as a youth - which I've corrected by strengthening those muscles.

CP doesn't have a relation to the hormone issue, does it? They're just both caused by at/around birth brain damage, aren't they?

So really what you're doing is just like normal trt, no?

Maybe I'm just confused about it or read your post weird. Just curious how it correlates not tryna come off rude

Either way, who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks about you using rouds or why you use them. You do you, senpai
>>
>>39710355
>Get someone to research shit for me
>they get butthurt for no reason
Yeah I'm not the retard here buddy
>>
File: 1481139871092.jpg (17KB, 552x291px) Image search: [Google]
1481139871092.jpg
17KB, 552x291px
>>39710355
Kekd
Postan pic for relevancy
>>
>>39705835
Blacked out and I think I had a seizure when I set a PR with a 605lb deadlift today. It was surreal - I heard the loud crash of the weight dropping and what must of been a few seconds later, it felt like I was waking up from a dream and my legs were shaking and I fell down. It took me a few seconds to realize where I was; I hope it didn't do any permanent damage. Luckily, no one at the gym noticed.
>>
>>39710361
>needing 2+2 to be researched
yep still retarded
>>
>>39710306
iight little buddy, just have a look where the salivary glands are and where the lymph nodes in your face are. It would be very to misdiagnose based on that alone. Please post your liver function values.

The more I look into it mate the more it seems plausible.
When you bled yourself you clotted a whole bunch yeah? That is a symptom of liver disease.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liver_function_tests#Coagulation_test

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liver_function_tests

Just because some 'specialist' said it was one thing, I'd be doing my due diligence on what they say.
>>
>>39710360
I have seen the documents from when I was a baby that confirms that I have it so I am not bullshitting it. I have always noticed feeling "weird" neurological symptoms and actually suspected that I have cerebral palsy since before I found out.

It's just I don't get very outwardly noticeable symptoms, I have mainly the neurological and developmental ones.

>They're just both caused by at/around birth brain damage, aren't they?
Yep, it's just that I could never figure out why I was low test, until now.
>>
>>39710370
It seems even easier for said specialist to have overlooked this possibility if his parents have been yelling 'allergies!' And he's denied or left out steroid use, which is listed as a cause of that issue

Think you're onto something m8
>>
>>39710370
i have had radiologists confirm that it is the salivary glands by looking at my MRI, lol. so nope

and the liver function values were 22 and 25 for alt and ast, but forgot which was which.
>>
>>39710377
Ahh no I didn't mean to imply you were bullshitting

I thought cerebal palsy was like a muscle thing and didn't effect neuro/development so I was confused with what the relevancy was/curious to understand how it pertained to hormones. I really just don't know much about it senpai

Either way, shitty you had to deal with those effects but good you're aware now and can deal with it more efficiently
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11887173

Should alex fuck off already and stop shitting up the thread with his underage autism
>>
>>39710450
if only it was that easy
>>
>>39710458
whenever he posts in this thread relink the poll
>>
>>39710450
please god yes
>>
File: 1481876816152.gif (77KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1481876816152.gif
77KB, 275x275px
>>39710450
Easy enough to filter names/trips you dislike

I'd rather have offtopic/friendly blog & banter and keep fraud comfiest general. It's not le secret vote off the island club
>>
>>39710389
Right little buddy. You can believe whoever you want to believe. A biopsy still needs to be done because without it you can't rule out cancer, lymphatic involvement, autoimmune disorders, etc. Regardless of what radiologists and your specialist "think" a biopsy needs to be done.
Get fucking real kid, yeah right you have an obstruction, in every single one of your salivary glands/ducts bilaterally.
If you came to Australia I'd have you better by now and you'd be balls deep in some blonde bimbo.
>>
>>39710535
I prefer
>offtopic/friendly blog & banter and keep fraud comfiest general
too but when you have little kids spazzing out with their underaged autism every 5 seconds trying to fit in it gets fucking irritating, ESPECIALLY WHEN HE KEEPS GIVING PEOPLE RETARDED FUCKING ADVICE ON STEROID USAGE WHEN HE IS FUCKING 16 YEARS OLD AND DOESN'T FUCKING ROID AND DOESNT KNOW SHIT
>>
>>39710544
>500mg/ml test e
enjoy that
>>
>>39710551
>a biopsy needs to be done.
yea that's the next step after i see the rheumatologist

>yeah right you have an obstruction, in every single one of your salivary glands/ducts bilaterally.
even the specialists said my symptoms match that of an obstruction. obstructiosn due to mucus plugs are observed in severely dehydrated patients. so i have a feeling being dehydrated as fuck during the summer while on accutane which also fucks up salivary gland function, could have caused my mucus to thicken enough to fuck up my ducts
>>
>>39710570
>>>>>>>dnp
>>
>>39710570
I'm just giving you talking points with the doctor little buddy. I'd ask why he thinks one diagnosis as opposed to something else. Doctors have this habit of becoming compartmentalised when it comes to diagnosis.
>>
>>39710584
Mate that is going to hurt like a mother fucker to pin. I'd also question how your source can keep the test in solution.
>you're not getting 500mg/ml of test, you'll end up like Glands
>>
>>39710584
it will hurt exponentially more than normal test concentrations. see the shitstorm on reddit of people complaining about 500mg/ml pip. i am 99% sure i know who you are ordering from too, and he said that noobs shouldnt order 500mg/ml, because they always do it to save a few $$$ since it's cheaper per mg, and then can't bear the pip

also you might want to go 16 weeks. 10 is a waste

>>39710593
they are all pretty sure it's not any of that shit because i got tested for the antibodies of basically every autoimmune disorder, and a bunch of viruses, etc.. and i also got the rheumatoid factor checked, which is apparently elevated in the presence of an autoimmune disorder like sjogrens, and it was normal as well.

and i am pretty sure a radiologist has enough of a brain to differentiate my glands from a tumor. and it is literally impossible that i suddenly woke up 1 day with 6 full sized giant tumors that day to day are varying in size, and shrink if i eat sour candy (aka stimulate saliva production). lol.
>>
>>39710613
Huh? The swelling goes down upon stimulation of saliva production?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salivary_duct_stricture
>pain and swelling of the involved salivary gland upon salivary stimulation with the sight, smell and taste of food

Hey, you're more qualified than me. I mean your parents are doctors. Work with me here Glands, I'm trying to help you little buddy.
>>
>>39710604
More solvent. Maybe thick oil + ethyl oleate? Whether its going to hurt depends on the solvent, the BA will get pulled out by the blood stream I think, so it can potentially crash in depot and cause pain.

>>39710544
Standard 250mg/ml will be better, just pinning 1ml at a time, I'm using a 300mg/ml TE mix subq without much issue, not as smooth as 250 though.
>>
>>39710626
delete that before hotpockets comes and bans you

>>39710638
Yes this is exactly it. Although it does not go completely away, it goes down by around 30-35%.

At this point I cannot tell for shit if it is an actual narrowing of the duct aka stricture, or ONLY mucus plugs from dnp and accutane though

also my parents are complete and utter imbeciles so don't say that's why. lol. they're now telling me i need to gain 25 lbs of fat because i'm too lean. "put on 25lbs of fat and then show me how your glands look". not muscle, fat...
>>
>>39710626
>>39710650
LOL GOD DAMN HOTPOCKETS, SLEIGHT OF FUCKING HAND HOLY SHIT THAT WAS FAST
>>
>>39710650
It's not though. Swelling should increase upon saliva production, yours decreases. The most telling sign that it isn't is also the bilateral presentation of your glands.
>>
>>39710679
>Swelling should increase upon saliva production, yours decreases.
immediately upon first stimulating production, it does temporarily increase, and the glands feel tight/hard as fuck, like they are bursting with pressure. sort of like when you get a beast ass dbol pump and your skin feels like it's going to explode

after the initial stimulation it slowly decreases to around 35% smaller than it was before i started eating
>>
>pimples usually go away within a couple of days when they rarely appear
>still there 7 days later
>they're multiplying instead of disappearing
help
>>
>>39710649
really, you do 1ml of 300mg/ml subq?

or are you doing like .25/.5
>>
>>39710701
What is hygiene?
>>
>>39710707
I have done 1mL ab subq, Ive done up to 1.2, atm Ive been doing 0.5mL, but I want to drop to 200mg for a while, then add some other compounds. Honestly it works fine for me, except when I tried it with tren, but that may be the solvent or the compound crashing out of solvent upon injection, I'll be homebrewing my next batch of compounds.
>>
>>39710717
>that guy who believes acne is linked to hygiene
>in a thread about steroids
>>
>>39710753
>>
hahahahahahaha

"Sialadenosis (sialosis): In this disorder, both parotid glands may be diffusely enlarged with only modest symptoms. Patients are aged 20–60 years at onset, and the sexes are equally involved. The glands are soft and non-tender. Approximately half of the patients have endocrine disorders such as diabetes, nutritional disorders such as pellagra or kwashiorkor, or have taken drugs such as guanethidine, thioridazine, or isoprenaline."

>or have taken drugs such as guanethidine
>Guanethidine is an antihypertensive drug that reduces the release of catecholamines,
>dopamine is a type of catechloamine
>i have taken cabergoline when running that bullshit fake tren in the usmmer
>cabergoline is a dopamine agonist

brahs am i fucked

need to see this fucking rheumatologist already... office was closed on thursday
>>
>>39710797
This is what worries me Glands, you are only reading shit now.
>>
>>39710810
wat

my plans haven't changed at all i am just reading shit. i was told that before i get a biopsy i need to see a rheumatologist first
>>
>>39710810
he's not gonna self-diagnose and self-medicate himself dude

he's seeing specialists. it's fine.
>>
im doing pct after a tren e/test e cycle and my sex drive is dead, but i feel the need to hate fuck my gf for how much she pisses me off.

my pct looked like this

wk1 50mg clomid 40mg nolva
wk2 50mg clomid 40mg nolva
wk3 50mg clomid 20mg nolva
wk4 20mg nolva

i'm currently about to start my fourth week, but i'm thinking about fucking off nolva and just hoping everythings all good to go. what do you think guys? balls are back about 80% and have been having sex now and then.
>>
>>39710555
hes 16 wtf

that explains his anon posting when it comes to asking for advice for basic workout shit that everybody should already know.

im not any better with retarded steriod advice but i sure do love learning through angry corrections that the anons give here. sure is nice to get em.

>>39710797
get well soon, glad your getting fucking fixed or trying to.
>>
>>39710908

how long after your last pin of tren did you start pct
>>
>>39710952
left it around 8/9 days iirc, didn't want to leave it a full two weeks
>>
>>39710957
yeaaaaaaa

usually when using tren e you would stop tren, keep pinning test for 2 more weeks, and then start pct 2 weeks after stopping the test. so 4 weeks total after stopping the tren. tren is very harsh and shuts you down way harder than test even in smaller amounts

could also be your prolactin being fucked if you stopped taking your dopamine agonist too soon after stopping the tren
>>
>>39710976
how did your DNP cycle go ? i assume your off of it already
>>
>>39710976
shit sorry i misread

i did 8 weeks of tren, 12 weeks of test e, so i was off tren for about 5 weeks before pct even began
>>
>>39710982
ran it a little over 3 weeks, probably 2/3rds of the time at 750mg. it went beast

face looks worse now than before because you can see the fuck out of all the bones in my face, and now the glands are clearly defined as fuck. before my face looked obese because the glands kind of blended in, but now you see them as lumps in my fucking face. lol

>>39710987
oh damn i don't know what to tell you then. i would finish the pct as you planned though and then get bloods if your sex drive is still fucked up. you don't want to still be half shut down when you come off of it.

keep in mind that nolvas half life is something retarded like 5-7 days or so. even after you come off of it it's going to be in your system for a long ass time. so running it for one more week as you planned isn't going to get it out of your system much faster anyway
>>
File: 1475794700928.png (897KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475794700928.png
897KB, 1200x1000px
>>39711004
well that'd make the doctors jobs wayy fucking easier to isolate the issue.

how much wheight loss and how much water loss after you stoped DNP.

3 weeks of DNP is that along time or do people run that shit for longer on average?

and how would the wheight loss be at 500mg?

im not gonna hop on it since i can cut wheight easily but dammit would it hurt me to not know.
>>
>>39711024
lost 24lbs total, only lost 16 while on, and then dropped 8 more in water over the next 2 weeks.

3 weeks is considered the maximum for high doses because that's usually when PN starts to set in. but really there is no reason to stop unless you either can't take it anymore, or start developing PN.

weight loss can be calculated for crystal by increasing your tdee by 11% per 1mg/kg (might be 10-12%, forgot) of dnp you're taking, and calculating your deficit from there.
>>
>>39711070
although a lot of that 24lbs is glycogen/intramuscular water. because i was basically blasting when i first started the cut and by the time i finished i was only on 100mg of test, and never carbed up afterwards
>>
>>39711070
fuark thats quite good actually especially when its muscle sparing in affect.

thanks hows your family dealing with the hosptial shit ?

and hows your retarded little brother ?
>>39711089
hows your test only cycle gonna look after your glands are fixed up ?
>>
>>39711093
i blast and cruise not cycle lol, low test ftw. cruising right now while i deal with this glands bullshit, because i am feeling too shitty to give it my all in the gym ATM with my face so disgusting.

assuming it's fixable, the second this shit is gone i am immediately frontloading a shitload of tren. ill run 860 tren 250 test and use up my last 9 (?) caps of dbol i have
>>
Im keen to try 0.5g to 1g of methyltren a day for two days a week on my test cruise, or maybe I should give sdrol another go
>>
File: 1372793895816.png (332KB, 422x555px) Image search: [Google]
1372793895816.png
332KB, 422x555px
>>39711129
>1g of methyltren a day
>>
>>39711129
unless you are thoroughly intent on committing suicide i would suggest dividing that dose by 1000
>>
>>39711140
>>39711145

Its like you dont want to be fully sick cunt brah, its okay Im gonna take 5g of tudca a day.

And I meant 0.5mg to 1mg.
>>
File: 1453227972921.jpg (159KB, 640x486px) Image search: [Google]
1453227972921.jpg
159KB, 640x486px
>>39711112
fucking geez your gonna bulk up with that amount of tren.

high fat or high carb bulk ? or as much meat as your parents can afford?

do you frontload for 8 weeks or 12 weeks before crusing on 250 test E.

ill eventually run roids after im done doing a sarms and DMZ cycle later. plan is 250 test E for 6 months before bumping up to 500mg test E.

>>39711129
im pretty sure your supposed to do 500mcg of methyl tren daily or for 4 weeks at a time or else your liver will perma fail.

no amount of liver supplements could help you if you do 1gram of it

its more damaging than superdorl and halodrol combined from what i remeber reading
>>
File: 5monthsofgearohp85lbs.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
5monthsofgearohp85lbs.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>39710918

Nah, the guy is just mad.

I'll take it as a compliment and assume I look youthful though!

Anons here as so friendly!

Daily reminder anon:

>you rage hardcore that someone you don't like posts in your secret secret club
>you get (literally) triggered over it
>then you call *him* autistic
>you can filter it
>but you'd rather whine
>>
>>39711251
filtering is just bad for the anon poster, them raging about it only makes the problem worse.

but your not ugly so your youthful apeal is there.

pls stay alex i enjoy your rants greatly like anybody should.
>>
>>39711251
http://www.strawpoll.me/11887173
lel

"man i sure am enjoying this restaurant"
>out of nowhere someone comes in and starts shitting all over the restaurant and screaming like a retard monkey on crack
"hey retard can you fuck off"
>"OMFG YOU DONT LIKE ME IN YOUR SECRET CLUB"
>>
>>39711308
>>39711308

NEW THREAD (YOU'RE WELCOME!)

>>39711390
>>
>>39711396
too soon for a new thread asshole its 350 posts here i believe
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.