[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 79

File: front of head ayy lmao.png (777KB, 1134x1405px) Image search: [Google]
front of head ayy lmao.png
777KB, 1134x1405px
Cheating F R A U D S

"they're just prominent because you're lean" edition
>>
>>39643059

Where's the link to previous faggot

Did mod delete thread AGAIN???
>>
File: from back of head.png (1016KB, 1177x1365px) Image search: [Google]
from back of head.png
1016KB, 1177x1365px
>>39643070
no just forgot cuz it 404'd

lol

PREVIOUS THREAD
>>39631372
>>39631372
>>39631372
>>
>>39643079
i mean got archieved, whatever fuck. i just woke up and saw there was no fraud so i just posted it. fuck.

my bloods came back fully. it is not from any virus or autoimmune disease.... so wtf
>>
Real men don't use -- or need -- steroids.

/delete_thread
>>
File: cuckold lel.jpg (31KB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
cuckold lel.jpg
31KB, 480x287px
>>39643086
>>
>>39643059
I did the SS meme earlier this year. I'm still on the program but now my ass and thighs are too big to fit in normal jeans and suits.

Will gear cut my bf % enough to start fitting in normal clothes again or will it make my thighs and ass grow even larger?

>TFW 31" thighs
>>
>>39643109
using gear will not make you not-obese

stop being a fucking pig and just cut fatass
>>
>>39643119
Did you have any problems sleeping first week of injecting? Right now I have trouble sleeping + I only slept for 4 hours last night. Left glute pip makes it impossible to sleep for me on my left side also
>>
>>39643202

>buying UGL AI.
>>
>>39643186
well i was low test before so i basically went from living as a cancer-ridden 120 year old man with 0 energy or wellbeing, to an actual 18 year old who was alive. everything improved for me in every aspect.

for someone who was normal it might be different.

right now, i could go 48 hours straight without sleep and be more awake/alert than if i was low test and got 14 hours of sleep
>>
>>39643231
no you didnt, i use UGL ai and it's definitely legit at least where i get it from

but delete that image or you're gonna get banned, it has the name of a lab in it which mr. hotpockets counts as illegal source talk
>>
>>39643231
yes by posting that pic
>>
>>39643328
>>39643331
lmfao too late

too bad. he was the good kind of new guy. wasn't acting like a pretentious fuck at the suggestion of him doing something wrong (even tho he didn't do anything wrong)
>>
Who knows. Maybe it's intensity of training that counts more than diet. All I know is that if you train with intensity and eat a good diet your bets are fucking hedged. How can you go wrong.

I think what MasT meant when he talked about diet (for naturals) is like you said, the ammount of fat you out on during a bulk.

Guy A is natural and lean bulking at +250.

Guy B Bulking, at +1000, just eating everything in sight

He can bulk for 4 times as long while spending the same time cutting.

And the guy eating +1000 will barely have put on more lean muscle mass. At all.

I'm aware that if you're on a cycle you can want to eat a big surplus for maximum gains, faster recovery time.

I'm not calling your training methodology out at all, (the stupid levels of progress you've made are proof enough that what you are doing is working)

But at least in terms of people not on gear, it makes a ton of sense.

There's another argument about clean vs dirty food and body composition.

MasT seems to think that eating clean means more muscle and less fat gained on a bulk.

Jason Blaha thinks it doesn't matter.

I took a look at MasT's physique and a look at balaha's and it was enough to scare me into eating clean exclusively

Maybe MasT trolled me and I could make gains on McDonald's. Who knows. But if you know how to cook clean food tastes good DESU.
>>
>>39643360
What you need is tilapia, rice, bananas, and pure nordic hgh
>>
>>39643799
>tilapia
>eating a literal baitfish
Cmon, literally anything would be better than that.
>>
File: august14_zps6d142ea4.jpg (19KB, 443x450px) Image search: [Google]
august14_zps6d142ea4.jpg
19KB, 443x450px
How much do I need to take to look like pic related ? 250-500mg test ?
>>
>>39643848
Youll never get big
The secret is tilapia, ben n jerrys, hgh, and tren
>>
>>39643862
Fuck tilapia. Give me some salmon, halibut, or fresh tuna. Hell, even some cod.
>>
>>39643852
deadlifts
>>
>>39643852
If I had to guess, I would say 500-1000mg test, something wet like deca/dbol and probably some hgh thrown in too. Could just be a lot of test though.
>>
File: superiorwaifu.jpg (713KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
superiorwaifu.jpg
713KB, 1024x1024px
>>39643799

>eating a fish that is un-ironically used to clean the filth (literal shit) that actual tasty fish leave behind in the pens in factory farms

Cmon jerry

Maybe if you spent a little less on your dakus and wiafu tatoos you could spend more on fish

PS: My waifu is superior
>>
>>39643953
Mirai Nikki was shit and you know it.
>>
Just picked up 45g of Trestolone Undecanoate from the postie, came from my man in HK. Paid almost $3k for this shit.

Gonna brew @ 150mg/ml 2%/20% in GSO

Gonna pin 3m every 10-14 days senpai

Any suggestions as far as AI goes etc
>>
>>39644012
love this meme when you could get tren for like 1/10 as much... not even counting the AI u have to use...
>>
File: yunooo.jpg (216KB, 1280x1052px) Image search: [Google]
yunooo.jpg
216KB, 1280x1052px
>>39643976

My favorite anime + best waifu

>shit

That's your taste m8. You're like a talipa, just in terms of the anime you prefer instead of diet
>>
>>39644025
Shut the fuck up moron, I've used trest ace for 4 weeks and it's stronger than tren with zero sides other than bloating irrespectiven of Ai use. Why the fuck would i take the opinion of an idiot like you seriously? Shouldn't you be poisoning yourself?
>>
>>39644012
Meant 450mg per week, pinned every 10'days. Whatever Mls that works out to in that many days
>>
>>39643852
>>39643901
LOL this board is so useless

For a physique like that you eat and train and rest

The drugs will help but when you have ppl acting like the drugs are the sole basis of the training protocol proves how poison the ppl that frequent here are

Never have I seen so many pathetic drug dependent dorks

Where's mast? I will travel to where he lives to fight him. What kind of pathetic person lords over autists like he does? I will wipe the mats with his face.
>>
>>39643901

>>39644100
funny i've never used the shit myself but i see redditors posting all the time about how it is a weaker tren with less sides. never seen anyone call it stronger a single time
>>
>>39644152

do you actually believe you are better than people because of how you look? Like deep down? I used to wanna be a fsggot bodybuilder until I realized I'd be part of a society of arrogance and intense self obsession. I usually don't say shit because it's pointless but you come onto 4chan with the express intent of putting down people who are fatter weaker or skinnier than you by posting these pathetic gym selfies of you with a pump as if that means anything. If you were a powerlifter we could talk shit about numbers, if you were a fighter we could scrap, if you were a football player there would be something to compare to, but no. You're a dude who genuinely thinks he's better than a bunch of 4chan nerds because he can so heavier bicep curls than most people. I want to fight you so bad right now mang I pray I pray I pray for dudes like you to ever talk shit to me in person or make fun of me or do anything that would make me escalate that shit into a fight. It's the only way I can show you self absorbed fucks that pedestal you think you sit on is made of fucking breadsticks

And hell yah I'm mad. What's more infuriating than a grown Ass man espressing the vanity typical of a teenage girl? If you were a fuckin sports superstar or had any accomplishments of note that don't include the inches your biceps measure you could talk all the shit you want. But you just a dude who gets a pump and admires himself. Fuckboy. Im gonna enjoy the next fight I get into where I project your persona on the poor dude who happened to say some rude shit to my skinny ass
>>
If i inject deca directly into a joint do i get twice the joint health benefit? (Or more)
>>
File: 1480503130833.jpg (77KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480503130833.jpg
77KB, 724x1024px
>>39643889
>cod
>over tilapia
Lmao
You cant be serious

>>39643953
>spending more for the same fish
>having such awful taste in waifus

Weak b8
>>
>>39644187
yes !!
>>
If im all out of needles can i just rub the oil on my buttcheeks and have it absorb through the skin?
>>
>>39644170
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/57koei/compound_experience_saturday_trestolone_ment/

literally everyone that mentions tren says tren is stronger. lol. more strength, drier, more fat burning, etc.. and that trest is wet

never used it myself as i said, but if literally everyone is saying the same thing as what i have always been hearing, i am gonna trust this more than one guy defending his $3k purchase
>>
>>39644185
Nice copypasta!!!!
>>
>>39644209
How many trens should you eat in a day for maximum delt gsins?
>>
>>39644208
Yes you fag have you never heard of osmoses?
>>
>>39644198

>fish that tastes like shit
>eats shit

Versus

>any fish that eats stuff that isn't shit (and thus the flavor of shit doesn't seep into the meat)

No faggot it is not the same.

ehile we're talking about waifus you pick them with as much skill and taste as you do your fish

Idk I guess you thought that having a shit waifu would be OK since you eat literal crap fish

All about the shit lifestyle right jerry
>>
>>39644243
I heard herring contains small amounts of trebelone and if you eat enough ypu can get good gains
>>
>>39644223
about tree fiddy
>>
File: 1478875200461.webm (788KB, 632x598px) Image search: [Google]
1478875200461.webm
788KB, 632x598px
>>39644208
No

>>39644243
>not eating gh15s fosh of choice
Stay small

AND NO ONE INSULTS AZUSA LIKE THAT
>>
>>39644209
Its stronger and Reddit steroid board Is a close second to this thread in order of shit

1.) /fraud/
2.) Reddit r/steroids
3.) mesorx (surprisingly terrible board)
4.) all the other shit ones

Best board is professional muscle because most members there actually do research and the physiques there are mostly good. Also where dat the supreme autist started posting about peptides

Trest is better than tren and as a bonus probably won't give you Alzheimer's (I have zero proof to back that assertion up)

It puts on muscle at lower dose faster and it won't ruin your sleep and make you into an insane psycho

>>39644185
I agree with everything in this post
>>
Look out guys it's le hardcore roider TRUE gymfreaks here. Back once again to teach you about the hard work and dedication it takes to be number one at the local planet fitness!
>>
>>39644208
You could actually squirt it in ur bum and it will work better than eating
>>
>>39644263

How does it feel when you're waifu gets insulted jerry? Not so good aye?

>>39644252

Yep sounds legit brb at 300lbs gonna eat some fucking herrring

>buy raw salmon
>raw tuna steak

>cook rice

>make sashimi

Takes 5 fucking mins no level of culinary skill and tastes goat
>>
>>39644286
LOL i bet ur the idiot who thought you should inject directly into your anus in the last thread. GOD im so SICK of all you PATHETIC LOSERS on here
>>
>>39644271
>>39644280
>>39644185
(You)
>>
>>39644064
But he didn't even state his preference or taste anon m
>>
>>39644327
Ps you've been talking down on other /fit/ users and telling them how much better you are then them for how many years now? You have this inflated self worth because your arms are cannon balls? What can you actually do? Can you fight? Run fast and far? Be competitive at a sport? Or do you just get a pump, take some pics, then post CBT threads to feel superior?

Youve been doing this shit since at least last January when I first discovered this pathetic place. I thought JM was a complete fsggot but I actually felt bad for him, being mentally retarded and all. You're just infuriating because I want so bad to know you IRL so I can call you a bitch boy to your face and see what you actually do about it. I live, I fucking exist to call out motherfuckin dudes like you because it's an offense to my very nature that you walk around thinking you're king shit cause your arms are bigger than most people's heads. You ain't even a powerlifter or weightlifter. Your just a dude who lifts weights to fuel a sense of narcissism and wanting to feel better than others. Can you possibly bodybuild without taking shirtless selfies and posting them online telling people you are "better than them"? I guarantee no matter how jacked you get I can still convince your future wife to suck my dick

If you are in BC Canada pick a mma gym you can go to and fight me there. I'd fucking love to go for as many rounds as it takes with a guy whose got like 30 lbs on me. You aren't better than anyone because you have muscles fuckboy. I swear to god I wish we went to the same gym so I could talk shit to your face. I get sooo aggravated by dudes that think they are hot shit because they are big. I fucking LIVE to fight and put fuckboys in their place. Pick a fuckin gym in Vancouver or in the new year anywhere in Colorado or Washington or come meet me at fight camp in Bangkok. I fucking live for this shit
>>
File: dnp9y.jpg (86KB, 460x604px) Image search: [Google]
dnp9y.jpg
86KB, 460x604px
I thought the yellow jizz on dnp was a meme, but I'll be damned. My cum looked like a radioactive mountain dew color
>>
File: o2jqNCG.jpg (98KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
o2jqNCG.jpg
98KB, 640x720px
W2C legit fit milf?

>>39643862
This is the truth. They feed tilapia 17a-methyltest to change them all to males and avoid them from further breeding. You could also catch all your fish down stream from the runoff for cattle farms to get those tren fish too.

Fresh Alaskan salmon are master race though.
>>
>>39644420
Wew methyltest and tren ace fishies

http://pdacrsp.oregonstate.edu/pubs/technical/18tchhtml/9RCR5B.html
>>
Any of you man got any DNP resources? Anyone have that DNP General sticky or links or whatever?

Also, when is too young to start frauding, particularly DNP and HGH (DNP for the sikk shredz and HGH for jaw gains and recovery)
>>
>>39644307
Um, no I'm not, but you don't seem to have a brain because testosterone suppositories are a thing.

I work as an assistant with the universityresearch team at Mt. Sinai, and part of my job is helping review the efficacy and sometimes even help design studies for the endocrinology dept, among others. Part of this year's project was evaluating the suitsbility of various parenteral and oral forms of hormone therapy, including rectal administration of Aveed, long acting test depot.

What are your qualifications, by the way? Fucking moron. There is no excuse to be as aggressive and stupid as you are. It's one thing to talk shit but it's even worse when you're an idiot who doesn't seem to realize it.
>>
>>39644375
Lolllllll this dude is calling people out like mad. What a shitshow of negativity this thread is.
>>
>>39644448
I'll give you a testosterone suppository if you know what I mean.
>>
>>39644437
good luck affording hgh
>>
>>39644375
Anon, who are you trying to fight? JM hasn't posted here in like half a yearz He's busy living boss life.
>>
>>39644474

Man, you really are annoying. And you know fuck all posting nothing of value. Good generic GH that tests at 98% multiple times is available for $1.15 an iu. Peptides are dirt cheap and have been proven to give you 4-5iu per day equivalent when you become human pin cushion. Just stop posting you repeater. You just parrot.
>>
>>39644152
I dont get how your post is even related to the posts you quoted. sure you need to train hard, eat right and rest but that doesnt mean you can get as big as you want doing that so what is wrong in asking for an estimation how much you would realistically need ? also what has mast to do with any of this ?

and I doubt I could get as big as Pete Rubish (who said he was on drugs at the time and probably still is) without roids no matter how hard I train. Or do you think Pete trains like a bitch and his look is easily attainable natty ? I
>>
>>39644494
cuz a 16 year old 5'5 manlet who is asking about if hes too young to run gh, is gonna pay $1.15 an iu to run it long enough at high enough doses to make a difference, or pin those cancerous peptides 3x a day
>>
File: Secret.png (36KB, 832x185px) Image search: [Google]
Secret.png
36KB, 832x185px
Bloods 6 weeks in, on 500mg test-e. How does it look?? e2 looks alright, but isn't the test a bit high?? Bloods taken 2.5 days after pinning.
>>
>>39644494
>Good generic GH that tests at 98% multiple times is available for $1.15 an iu.

wanna know how I know you've never purchased GH?
>>
>>39644524
Peptides are cool
>>
File: jHCtiv9.jpg (110KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
jHCtiv9.jpg
110KB, 1080x1350px
>>39644542
Looks bueno.

>>39644560
>B-but the supplier tested it and said so themselves.
>Legit kigs!
>>
>>39644504
Pete actually doesn't look that good. His lower body is pretty small especially. He also isn't the smartest dude and some of the advice he gives is just bro babble.

>>39644524
You are so clueless. Are you calling peptides cancerous because you legit think they are cancerous or is it just how you express your distaste for them?

Nothing you post is ever good information. You have all these notions based on stuff you read on forums which you've taken as fact and you repeat for unsuspecting anons who don't know better to read and believe. YOU are cancerous. You're the dude who continued injecting contaminated gear making him unbelievable deformed yet you have the nerve to act like some kind of authority. NOTHING you've said so far is correct or even good advice. You must be poor as fuck if about six dollars a day is perceived as financially out of reach for a teenager.
>>
>>39644560

I've bought a gram of it, had it tested by the university lab, and then mixed it wrhvmannitol and glycine an an apoptic solvent and put it through a lyphollizer into sterile vials.

Wanna know how I know you have shit sources if you think $1.15 an iu is unbelievably cheap?

I get it for $0.60 an iu and it tests as 98%. You jelly? Have fun paying out the ass for the same shit i used to get. These days I pay $4+ an iu for genotropin pens.

You and the rest of this board are really know it all fuckos.
>>
>>39644604
lol
>>
>>39644582
i got bloodwork and an MRI and radiologists just said that it's not infected and i have no diseases or viruses causing it

and the cancer thing is a bromeme, one with credibility IMO since that one guy running a huge ass peptide forum just got diagnosed with cancer, and was known for using shitloads of peptides.

and also generic gh is shit compared to pharma, and its gonna be even more extremely shit if ur getting it for $1.15 an iu
>>
>>39644609
You're an idiot.
>>
>>39644619
You're a fucking moron.
>>
One week into first ever test enth cycle. I have a naggggging feeling that it's prop tho because of how soon I've been feeling the gear.
Nips SORTA feel itchy today. Is this in my head? Would prop even aromatize that fast? Help me fraud. I have Nolva, Asin, and Chlomid all arriving in the mail today; should I start anything this early into the cycle or wait?
>>
>>39643360
You absolutely could make gains eating McDonald's, but you're going to gain fat as well.

Eating clean, meal prepping and adjusting your macros to reach a set goal makes all the difference.

I'm currently taking in 340g carbs, 230g protein and 84g of fat to specifically build muscle. If I wanted to bulk I'd just up my macros to say 450g carbs, 270g protein and 110g of fat.

I'd still be eating healthy, but I'd bulk by introducing more calories then I burn. And mind you these wouldn't be empty calories, they'd be essential for what my body needs.
>>
>>39644616
Dude shut up now. DAT Aka tom didn't get diagnosed with cancer. He made it up because the DEA took notice of him. He erased the board to save his ass. You are the ultimate know nothing. It's pathetic when someone like you tries to school me.

And even if dat aka tom for cancer--- does that prove anything? You have a monkey brain.

Did you not read the part where I had an HPLC gas chrom qualitative assessment showing my GH was 98% pure? Recombinant GH is GH. You can't have shittier GH and less shitty GH if it tests pure. It's a specific sequence of amino acids. I switched to pharma pens so I don't have to constantly vet my sources and for peace of mind.

You're truly one of the biggest idiots around. You look like shit, you know fuck all, and you do more harm than not by posting by leading innocent anons astray and by perpetuating your stupid monkey thoughts.

You're unbelievably stupid.
>>
>>39644622
no, you are anon. Anyone that regularly posts here is dumb as shit. My bimonthly checkin hasn't turned up anything new. You guys are the worst.
>>
>>39644658
ok and i get pharma hgh for $0.02 an iu
>>
File: 1481112938181.jpg (32KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
1481112938181.jpg
32KB, 480x405px
>>39644494
>>39644582
>>39644658
>>39644666
>>
>>39644357

>he doesn't know who jerry's waifu is

A little cockslut, Jerry, I cum on photos of her daily

She gives it away all over town

>>39644467

It's copy pasta of satire/trolling

How fucking new are you

THe guy that wrote that shit wasn't srs and the guy that cntrl V'd it sure isn't serious
>>
>>39644676
>i get pharma hgh for $0.02 an iu

What a loser, I produce 100% pure HGH naturally in my body.

but for real though why are people freaking out here? HGH being impure trash or absurdly expensive is like Steroids 101
>>
>>39644694
Oh, he was serious.
>>
>>39644705
Just like how anavar is always fake yet I've never bought bad var

You guys just parrot what you've read. Actual experience or lab tests are rare and even when they are done people like swollen lymph mutant refuse to bereeeev. It's just funny when people say I'm making shit up when... its... just untrue. It just makes me know for certain they are dumb dumb heads.
>>
>>39644705
not to this guy with his magic chinaman giving him 98% pure gh for $0.60 an iu, lol

this guy, who also switched from $0.60 an iu 98% pure GH, to fucking pharma gh for "peace of mind" yeah my asshole
>>
File: yunoo.jpg (398KB, 700x674px) Image search: [Google]
yunoo.jpg
398KB, 700x674px
>>39644720

Oh come on

ALso how did I forget to post the SUPERIOR WAIFU? >>39644694
>>
File: yunoooooo.png (3MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
yunoooooo.png
3MB, 1920x1920px
>>39644735

>tfw natty cuck
>tfw can afford the $9k for vail after vail of pharma hgh

:)
>>
>>39644734

Anyone with high school chemistry can brew test but HGH if difficult, requires equipment, and is expensive as fuck overall.

Unless your source is a charity those numbers dont work out.
>>
>>39644761
that's the point
>>
>>39644689
Kanker lelijk
>>
>>39644772
Or my point I mean also
>>
>>39644735
You're an idiot and I'm out. There's no point trying to convince you because there's no benefit in it for anyone. Just realize you have a pathetic body and mind to match. You're so dumb you're not even fully aware of how fucking dumb you are. It's an autistic paradox.

It was frustrating at first but now I'm at peace with the retardation that infects man of all ages and creed. You at first surprised me in your arrogance and ignorance but now I realize it's a normal condition of the entitled modern man.

You don't even know what's possible. It's like you telling me I can't see a blue sky and you refuse to accept that yes, there are people who aren't blind like you. Just because your sources are overpriced and shit doesn't mean I'm not able to get quality gear at fair prices. I run a lab that works with a compounding pharmacy and I have numerous Chinese contacts. Just because you're at some superificial surface level of the UGL game doesn't mean everyone else is relegated to be a pleb. I'm patrician as fuck and it's understandable you'd not be able to handle the realities of your normie-Dom.

Have fun in your online forum world kiddo. I reach for the... stars.

*tips fedora*
>>
File: image.jpg (432KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
432KB, 768x1024px
Steroids are for twinks. Real men stay natural. I chest press 410 all naturally.
>>
>>39644783
bye
>>
File: 1480622402769.png (291KB, 555x450px) Image search: [Google]
1480622402769.png
291KB, 555x450px
>>39644737
>>39644750
Get this shit ass waifu out of here.

Also tilapia is great i gotchu jerry.
>>
>>39644761
Read my response. 1gram (3000iu)of rHGH is $1800. Get yourself some money for an order and then pay for the HPLC test to confirm it. I can't convince you to stop parroting what you read on some forum and what's been repeated by many.

Do you realize how ignorant it is to believe something isn't possible just because others told you so?

Do you think these various coloured top brands of China GH are doing anything but buying grams from the same manufacturer and lyphollizinmg it into their branded sterile vials?

I'm gonna stop now. You guys need to stop thinking and living in your ruts. It's a little sad when you're telling me I'm wrong and a liar when... im simply not. I don't know what else to say to you folks.

I'm out. Have fun parroting bro knowledge and passing around poor information and continuing the horrid cycle.
>>
>>39644783
If you run a fucking important lab and have connections from it that is different from "having a good source" you fucking imbecile
>>
File: younooooo.jpg (125KB, 650x795px) Image search: [Google]
younooooo.jpg
125KB, 650x795px
>>39644797

>not poor fag
>eats talapia

HAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHHAHAHAHA

MAN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE yOu DOING OH MY FUCKING GOD AHAHA
>>
>>39644750
>vail
Reeeeeeeeee. That's a town in Colorado.
>>
>>39644790
is that a wristwatch?
>>
>>39644867
Portable sun dial
>>
File: yunodaki.jpg (256KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
yunodaki.jpg
256KB, 500x750px
>>39644853

>Can't spell properly
>double digit IQ
>fucking retarded
>can't drive without a GPS
>get lost easily
>always lose shit
>ADD + ADHD

>can afford the HGH you guys can't
>don't even use it anyways

:>)
>>
>>39643086
Roids are for serious lifters not to make it easier, but to go to a whole new level. To surpass what the human body's natural limit.
>hurr durr roiders are cheaters
>im a jealous faggot of those who have a better look than i
>>
File: 1473036489430.jpg (80KB, 713x531px) Image search: [Google]
1473036489430.jpg
80KB, 713x531px
what is wrong with all of you.

are you arguing about who can get hgh for cheapest?

lmao, autism
>>
File: b urself at the pool.webm (3MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
b urself at the pool.webm
3MB, 406x720px
Do dakis work in the dark?

Like, do you have to have the lights on whenever you are "using" it? I don't have a very vivid imagination but want a piece of this waifu life.
>>
File: Grinch.jpg (39KB, 598x568px) Image search: [Google]
Grinch.jpg
39KB, 598x568px
>order a new cycle to cut
>package arrives to my home town in a day
>no updates for four days
>item delivered to VANCOUVER, CANADA- a 6 hour flight from where I live

fuck I hate christmas so fucking much why is the postal service so incompetent
>>
>>39644887

>implying roids aren't so you can take them after lifting for 6 months so you can get to ottormode on fucking blast and cruise

You are describing the logical and practical use of steroids, not this general
>>
File: 1480395858789.jpg (11KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480395858789.jpg
11KB, 183x200px
>>39644847
Had some girl force me to watch mirai nikki and kept calling me yuki. Tried to read the manga and that shit was fucking trash, dropped it half way through. Your girl is one dimensional shit. Her only saving grace is she makes a super easy cosplay outfit and it attracts absolute sex nutter weeb girls to it.
>>
>>39644287
Shes a perfect angel

Sashimi is so easy
Nasty when you use smoked salmon though

>>39644694
Im literally going to kill you

>>39644940
Yeah youre still holding yore wife
>>
File: 1481048277392.png (3MB, 1512x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1481048277392.png
3MB, 1512x1053px
>>39644990
>cycle
U need to be more hardcore like me
>>
>>39644998
Everyone can fucking take steroid, how retarded are you? Im talking about serious lifters who want to, now read carefully and pay attention, -surpass the human body's natural limit.

Ofcourse there are those who do it for a shortcut. Never said you cant.
>>
>>39643852
thats pete rubish
he used to do a lot of tren but these days he p much only does test afaik
>>
>>39645009

Shut up

> only saving grace is she makes a super easy cosplay outfit and it attracts absolute sex nutter weeb girls to it.

Tbh one of these sex nutter weeb girls got me into anime, mirria nikki was the show we watched together, first one.

So I like yuno for that reason

So cute too. Top tier waifu.
>>
>>39645075
>surpass the human body's natural limit.

there are like 3 or 4 guys here out of 100 that have done that though
>>
>>39645164
the natural limit is really high. IMO only a handful of people in history have actually reached 100% of the natty limit while natty. At some point you don't want to dedicate 24 hours a day to putting on 3-4 lb of muscle in a year.
>>
File: jerryjerryjerry.jpg (147KB, 1440x959px) Image search: [Google]
jerryjerryjerry.jpg
147KB, 1440x959px
>>39645028

>smoked slamon shasami

ur a fucking animal man

coming from a guy eating oats mixed with whey rn
>>
>>39644826
brick said he pays $1 per iu of generic gh in bulk
just sayin
>>
File: meme.jpg.jpg (36KB, 556x350px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg.jpg
36KB, 556x350px
>>39645238
>>39645028
>smoked slamon shasami

so, like... just fish with rice?

>>39645253
pretty jelly desu
>>
File: 1479638742087.png (171KB, 296x446px) Image search: [Google]
1479638742087.png
171KB, 296x446px
>>39645238
Fresh hot Irish oats + pb + whey? Best bulking breakfast, gottamn

>>39645267
Smoked though
Nasty

Not fresh salmon steaks ill tell you that
>>
So if i ordered some shit and it was sent at the same time in two different packages but i only got one does that mean the other was probably returned to sender by customs?
>>
>>39645391
Christmas time is a complete clusterfuck and honestly any tracking is a guesstimate at best at the moment
>>
>>39645439
True, well it's definitely making me feel uneasy.
>>
File: 1480482872474.jpg (49KB, 946x610px) Image search: [Google]
1480482872474.jpg
49KB, 946x610px
>>39645156
ur nostalgia blinds u to her bein shit girl
>>
>>39645305

Nah I'm cutting.

The way I get my carbs is I take 4 oz of oats, cook them, toss in 1oz of whey

Get some proteins, carbs, the whey makes it taste like cinnamon since it's cinnamon whey

>>39645470

Also I dated that girl and she tried so hard to be an IRL yunu

Maybe that's why I feel binded to yuno

But she will always be my waifu
>>
Guys what do I drink if I'm on a cut? Like if its a party and everyone is taking shots thats fine but what if everyone's just having a few beers or something? Am I just doomed to rum and diet coke?

>inb4 drinking on roids or ever fucking degenerate your body is sacred
>>
>>39645195
Someone who gets it
>>
I've been cruising for a long long time. What time of year is best to PCT. I don't wanna look gross in the summer but on the other hand being depressed in winter sounds shit too.
>>
I'm in a foreign country for a while, got everything on hand, my gear, asin, adex, nolva, clomid all that. Can't really get blood often here (stupidly complicated to get and hundreds of dollars...). Have some low/high e2 symptoms but no gyno, is there a way to know if my e2 is too high or just shot and too low from trying to find the right ai dosage without taking bloods?
>>
File: 1460436489633.jpg (174KB, 1382x687px) Image search: [Google]
1460436489633.jpg
174KB, 1382x687px
>>39645601
>>
>>39643059
>they're just prominent because you're lean
swollen glands faggot medically confirmed masseters similar to frank the wrath mcgrath
>>
>>39645544
Shots of the highest abv you can find
>>
Is cutting on high test worth it or should I keep cruising
>>
>>39645700
more test doesn't really help shedding bodyfat.
>>
Do any of you have that image that's a bunch of super manly dudes, and then a caption that says those are all trannys, and used to be girls? I need it for a thing. I've seen it in fraud a few times
>>
>>39645737
we all know what you need it for
>>
>>39645729
I know but wouldn't it allow me to cut harder without losing muskels
>>
21 year old here just got test levels checked because of slow gains over the past 3 years.

495 ng/dl and 13.9 pg/ml of free test and TSH: 1.7 UIU/MLM

What do
>>
>>39645763
Past the normal cruise range, not really. I mean it technically does spare a tiny bit more muscle and more test does technically make you burn more fat but its less than insignificant. Just save it for a bulk or run something like tren.
>>
>>39645787
500ng/dl is "below average" at worst
>>
>>39645787
Suck it up bro. I had the exact same shit but I was 30 before I started test.
>>
File: 1460141771113.gif (443KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
1460141771113.gif
443KB, 400x296px
>>39645787
500ng/dl is middle class bro, its not high but its also not low enough to give you shitty gains

tl:dr your test levels arent the cause and you are just a lazy faggot ass bitch that didnt do shit in those 3 years
>>
File: tumblr_o9cv999JwF1uc2hg5o3_250.jpg (29KB, 211x235px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9cv999JwF1uc2hg5o3_250.jpg
29KB, 211x235px
>>39645510
same except she broke my heart through her autism.
>>
>>39645787
you're fine, but since you're here asking for advice you'll just disregard what i said anyways

which isn't necessarily a bad thing, drugs are awesome
>>
File: testosteron-1.jpg (113KB, 664x499px) Image search: [Google]
testosteron-1.jpg
113KB, 664x499px
>>39645787
I had around 450 on average and it's enough to make you feel like shit.

>>39645794
>>39645832
It's not even close to middelclass. It's fucking doctors that make people believe that it's perfectly normal
>>
>>39645861
how is 500 not barely below the average of 600-700

>>39645836
nice
>>
File: 1466673679125.jpg (96KB, 680x395px) Image search: [Google]
1466673679125.jpg
96KB, 680x395px
>>39645861
no, doctors make you believe that 300ng/dl is perfectly normal.

500ng/dl isnt high, but it isnt low enough to give you low test syndromes, including shitty gains.

Read that again faggot.

500ng/dl isnt high

BUT

it isnt low enough for your mediocre gains after 3 years.
>>
>>39645930
Just how 500 is barely above 300. Every person is different so I can only speak for myself. But having almost 30% less testosterone than the average (especially if you have the same test amount of an 80 year old) person is kind of significant.
>>
>>39645652
Thanks a lot, I'll try and track what it might be, if I shot my e2 using adex, how long till it gets back up? I'm only on 500mg/w at the moment, finished with dbol a few weeks ago
>>
>>39645980
Yeah a male in his prime should have test levels of a granny you illiterate fuck.

Do you think 300 is a magic number or some shit? No it's different for everyone.
>>
>>39646015
Not him but I've found that I really OD on AIs too often fearing gyno. I don't take any now and feel great.

Also dbol was e2 hell for me and probably you too. Your body will be weird for a bit
>>
>>39646031
I'm gonna see and switch to 0.25mg adex the days after pinning only so .5mg a week.
If I put porn on I have difficulties getting hard, no morning wood, or really weak morning wood, which was the opposite the first few weeks.
>>
>>39646049
That should have been a pretty clear indicator lol
>>
>>39646058
Yeah that's what I was leaning for, but I have no gyno signs whatsoever, difficulties falling and staying asleep (which are symptoms of low e2, not high) and I read lots of contradictory stuff, that's why I asked here.
>>
>>39643104
Doesn't apply to juice. Straight cucking. Wtf are you talking about, senpai?
>>
>>39646077
>it takes a real man to take something that can be done in two years and spend a decade trying to achieve it

fucking steroid user cucks am i right?
>>
>>39646098
it also makes you look better in a way that u cant get otherwise

as in disproportionately big upper body, delts traps chest etc.. and dickskin
>>
Brahs I am gonna fucking permablast after this shit I cannot stand working out on natty test levels on this 100mg cruise
>>
>>39646075
E2 is very subjective.

Like I said, I don't take any AI and feel great. SOMETIMES and that's rarely, I have dick issues but if I'm worried I take Cialis before I think I'm gonna get laid and I'm fine.

I still get morning wood, I'm still horny, no gyno, not an emo bitch.

I really think people hype AI too much. Then again everyone is different.
>>
>>39646214
just cruise on 250 like most of us
>>
>>39646214
Cruise on 200 it's wonderful.
>>
>>39646222
>>39646226
Hivemind

I do 200 because I get zero backne or sides with no AI. I'm a backne emotional fag on 150 AND 250 for some reason.
>>
>>39646221
Well, even with Cialis I get problem with tindies, I'm way thicker than average and even magnum xl condoms tend to choke my cock if I don't have perfect erection quality :/ gonna do the whole .25mg adex the day after I pin and see where things go, hopefully it's high e2 and not low e2, read it takes a while to recover from low e2 :/
>>
>>39646276
sure
>>
Weird day lads

>not gay
>watch bimbo porn
>think I recognize one of his costars
>holyshit I knew him from highschool
>still live in Seattle
>mfw I live near bimbo and know the man who sucked him off in gay porn that i watched for the luls

TGIF right?
>>
>>39646243
honestly 250 is a ml and it just seems fitting, doubt id notice much of a difference from 200
>>
>>39646222
I do normally but I have to deal with this glands bullshit first

I should know very very soon whether my plans for the future are frontloading a fuckload of tren to blast, or frontloading a fuckload of heroin to kill myself if my glands aren't fixable
>>
>>39646314
yeah i think you are kinda fucked, swollen lymph nodes only ever return to normal if whatever is fucking with them fucks off.

eg mouth sores and cancer.
>>
>>39646363
theyre not lymph nodes, the radiologist just confirmed that they are salivary glands. no cancer no diseases no infections

just asked my mother when i am going back to the first specialist who wanted an MRI and bloodwork done before proceeding, and she said "honestly i would just wait a few months and watch them. they look normal to me"

lol

then she starts screaming how she cant take my dysmorphia anymore

look at these pics does this look like a "normal" fucking head to you
>>39643059
>>39643079

hate my fucking family so much, i wish they didn't have fucking shitloads money so i could leave them and never look back
>>
>>39646300
BUT its super easy to just pull to the 0.4 instead of the 0.5 mark and you can cruise for longer and save money.

Like you said, if you can't tell the difference then why not give it a go?
>>
File: 1480958581765.jpg (84KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480958581765.jpg
84KB, 640x640px
>>39645861
>tfw less testosterone than a 100 year old man
>>
Paranoia checking in.
If my stuff were to get taken by customs am i gonna get in trouble or will they just send it back to who sent it?
>>
>>39646479
This guy is so cringy i cant handle it
>>
>>39646489
unless you got like 4 grand worth of raws they're probably just gonna keep it in whatever void they store contraband stuff like Kinder Surprize eggs in.
>>
File: 1480959266293.png (611KB, 599x595px) Image search: [Google]
1480959266293.png
611KB, 599x595px
>>39646404
>parents give you a sick hookup with their doctor friends
>after you destroy your body/health by taking bathtub cattle hormones and poisonous plant fertilizer
>probably getting top of the line president-tier treatment
>professionals who have studied the human body and its systems for years and literally devoted their lives to the practice of medicine give you advice
>fuck them amirite boys

W E W

>>39646497
embrace it

>>39646295
>>watch bimbo porn
how would one do this? asking for a friend
>>
>>39645839

She broke my heart by sending nudes to some guy she met in world of Warcraft (lol)

Also found out she was on omeagle like the entire time we were dating

Anyways

>16 ish year old Loli doing these plank ish excersises
>rock hard
>can't get up to move anywhere
>haven't been this hard in ages
>shitposting here

This Boner isn't going anywhere fuck anytime soon

She's so fucking hot man shit
>>
>>39646515
the specialists advice is to first get bloodwork and an mri to rule shit out

and then come back to them for biopsies afterwards.

my retarded subhuman beyond-braindead mother is saying to ignore what they are saying, and said "you know what i would tell you?" and i said what, and she said "watch them for a few months, they look normal to me" . i then showed her the MRI pics i posted here and asked "ok does this look normal to you" and she started screaming like a fucking child
>>
File: 1481287525264.jpg (142KB, 991x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1481287525264.jpg
142KB, 991x1400px
>>39646530
Take pics
>>
File: 1474048195657.jpg (66KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1474048195657.jpg
66KB, 600x449px
> be narcoleptic w/o health insurance; no medication (thanks Obama)
> work the night shift at UPS; 6 more months until full health insurance including chiropractor
> can't afford PIP at UPS
> get drunk before injecting because it prevents PIP
> always fall asleep when I get drunk, don't inject
> try again the next day, fall asleep again; repeat; repeat; repeat

Basically how I became an alcoholic. It also acts as shitty narcolepsy medication mimicking Xyrem/sodium oxybate. Basically, type 2 narcoleptics don't sleep well, thus exist in perpetual sleep deprivation, fall asleep quickly, and enter REM sleep instantly when falling asleep. Also, sleep-working, sleep-driving, and sleep-fucking.

> used to be a hacker
> built my workstation for $2100 over 5 years ago; originally intended as a Minecraft server host business
> i7-3930k, Radeon HD 6950 and 6970, 64 GB of memory, Crucial M4 SSD + Samsung 1TB high-performance hard disk
> most of the fans have failed and one of the memory modules
> still more powerful than 99% of new computers
> no lag ever, plays Fallout 4 on Ultra

That whole 'computer obsolete the next day' shit is either a meme or computers haven't advanced in the past 5 years. It'd still be at least $1500 minimum to build a comparable system today. And to buy it pre-built; forget about it, $5000. Really not saving much power either, suppose the best of the electrical engineers have either hit the wall or have been sitting on their hands for 5 fucking years. Either way, buy AMD, now more than ever. Fuck Israeli Intel.

Now graphics cards on the other hands have. I can get a GPU for $180 (RX 480) that doubles the performance of my 5-year-old HD 6970 ($360). Twice the performance for half the price. I was expecting better over 5 fucking years but whatever, probably better for society that we slow this shit down.

Next goal computer would be one that never shuts down.
>>
>>39646572

Jerry this is the hottest girl I've seen in... ages.

She might actually be 14, 15 on second glance.

Muh dick. Ive been sitting on the fcjjbng weighted crunches machine for like 20 mins now boner going nowhere
>>
File: 1478710303475.jpg (272KB, 1180x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1478710303475.jpg
272KB, 1180x2048px
>>39646597
I told you lil girls are hot
Get a pic
>>
>>39646597

Alright nice it's a semi now I can walk around and lift and shit
>>
>>39646636

No pic jerry

I'm terrified flash will go off or something

I asked for her number, on the off chance she was 16 (16 is legal here)

She told me no, at least I tried though
>>
should i be doing anything about low e2?

im on week10 of reddit meme cycle. havent had to use AI at all and it seems like the dnp kickstart was the only thing thats impacted my strength.

my sides seem conflicting. balls seem smaller and I have a couple pimples on chest/shoudlers but ive had super dry lips and shitty orgasms for weeks

my strength has been totally stagnant after the dnp kickstart. 250mg teste e3d.
>>
>>39646537
>my retarded subhuman beyond-braindead mother

Isn't she a fucking doctor? Just because her advice doesn't line up with what you want makes her braindead?

She knows so much more about the human body than you do. Have some respect.
>>
>>39646795
ok you have seen the pictures retard and i have had two specialists in this area telling me to get biopsies and bloodwork and an MRI

she was telling me NOT TO DO ANY OF THIS SHIT BECAUSE IT LOOKS NORMAL

does it look fucking normal to you?
>>
>>39646810
I love you because you're like the best example of everything not to do
>>
File: IMG_2744.jpg (229KB, 961x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2744.jpg
229KB, 961x1200px
Hi this is my goal look desu, maybe more muscly but would anavar help or hurt
>>
>>39646841
such as
>>
>>39646851
post pics
>>
Be me on dnp 600mg per day
Yesterday:
Tired of eating clean and decide yo cheat a little bit for my dinner meal which turned into:
Eat 50 mcdonalds chicken nuggets
Large mcdonalds milkshake
1 jar of Nutella
Entire box of cereal
Large meat lovers pizza
20 wings
Today: weigh 2 lbs less.
>>
>>39646851

>wanting to look horrible

Only use Anavar if you want to be a bodybuilder dumb bitch

If you want to get fat stop working out and eat mcdonalds

Kys
>>
File: first vial.jpg (41KB, 800x699px) Image search: [Google]
first vial.jpg
41KB, 800x699px
I'm so excited!! Did I do this right?
>>
File: IMG_0446.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0446.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Ex is planning some domination stuff. If we cammed it, who here would watch?
>>
>>39646926
How does she look horrible
I'm bi and I think she is hot
>>
>>39646948
watching porn is beta behaviour
>>
>>39646913
i did that too one day, an extreme binge and woke up 2 days later 8 lbs less than when i binged

i had a whole large pizza, almost a whole box of cereal, almost a whole jar of sunbutter with a bit of pie-filling and bread (was out of jelly), a whole sandwich from a pizza place. then the heat got intense as fuck and i went up stairs and passed out. woke up a few hours later drenched in sweat, puked, started eating again lol. had ice cream cake, 800 calories of rice, a bunch of chocolate and shit, some pudding cake, oats with maple syrup...

dont even remember it all

but two days after the binge, i woke up 8lbs lighter than before i binged

i was on 750 crystal
>>
>>39646948
If your ex is a boy, then I'd watch desu
>>
>>39646948
>male domination

beta as fuck

lmao
>>
File: 1481126908329.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1481126908329.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
>>39646948
6 foot 5 and 250 pounds and into domination

you really are a meme-it-all package
>>
>>39646948
oh wow
people aren't kidding when they say you look deformed when you're really tall
>>
>>39646977
>>39646984

Obviously we'd switch.
>>
>>39646970
God damn, and yeah man the heat had me sweating my fuckin ass off, passed out and woke up to my couch covered in booty juice
>>
brehs

Week 6 of my first Test-E cycle just started. I'm not particularly experienced in lifting, signed up for the gym at the beginning of the year, started SS in May.

I was a fucking skeltal before. 6'6" / 200lbs. My lifts are still pretty shit, apparently:

>DL 275lbs
>OHP: 95lbs
>Bench 165lbs
>Squat 225lbs

all fo 3x5 (except diddly).
I look much, much, much bigger. It's really suspicious to other people. I also got fat, but I don't really care, I have some DNP on hand to get rid of that once I'm done with PCT.

Is /fraud/ mad that I jumped right on the roid train? I'm also old, 30 years. I have a background in biochemistry and pharmacology, so I sort of 'know' what I'm doing.
>>
>>39646851
Someone tell me how this girl looks fat?
>>
>>39647045
Do what you want duder.

Good luck. Tough road at your height.
>>
>>39646956
fat whore
>>
oh my fucking god, i just want a big boyfriend. where are the tall guys? why are manlets all that i see?
>>
>>39647067
Lmao
>>
>>39647064
cunt
I don't think you know what fat is
I guess you have chicken legs
>>
>>39647067
because you're a spic now fuck off
>>
File: progress.png (480KB, 900x705px) Image search: [Google]
progress.png
480KB, 900x705px
>>39647054
Well, what do you think?

I posted this inthe progress thread without disclosing the fact that I'm on roids.

I have always had a ridiculous high sex drive, but it only got worse since I jumped on the roid train. I think that all of my testosterone receptors are in my dick. Never had beard growth and my 'beard' hasn't changed either since I started roiding. I was always skinny and weak.
>>
>>39647045
Should've gotten more natty gains. Not trying to be a dick but those are very beginner numbers. Just keep roiding and it wont make a difference I guess lol
>>
>>39647045
If you know what you're doing and have a good diet then I don't really see a problem.

Watch out for joint problems though
>>
>>39647080
Well, to be honest, I haven't had to deload yet. I can still pack on plates every single workout, every single exercise.
>>
>>39647076
whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
How do I order gear from the dark web if I live with my parents? I don't want them to open the box and find my shit. Do carrier pigeons or magical owls still exist?
>>
>>39647079
I think you fucked up. I'm 6'5 so I get it.

Email me and I'll give you sense specifics: bimbolifts at gmail.
>>
>>39647087
>good diet
I'm on GOMAD desu senpai.
>>
>>39643059
slightly triggered since i've had 3 mri's in the past month (including yesterday with a contrast dye), kill me. It was complication from a tension pneumothorax which are 85 bpm resting heart rate and whole left half of body including head numb.
>>
>>39647077
no
where do big guys hang out
I need a bf a foot taller than me
>>
>>39647093
let them send it to a local drop point?????
>>
File: 1478671939893.jpg (2MB, 6064x6072px) Image search: [Google]
1478671939893.jpg
2MB, 6064x6072px
>>39647111
america
>>
>>39647093
Lol i remember my first order came in a package with some legit alah ahkbar sand nigger writing on it. Luckily i got it before my parents saw. Could always get it delivered to an abandon house nearby or something
>>
File: Picture 127.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 127.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
wanna talk facial gains?
this was me a year ago when i was natty
>>
File: Picture 224.jpg (1MB, 5168x2907px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 224.jpg
1MB, 5168x2907px
>>39647160
and me now after B&C for 7 months
>>
>>39647160
combo breaker
>>
>>39646861
Such as discounting/disrespecting the opinion of a medical professional who gave birth to you, loves you, and just wants to make sure you get better

Have you considered that she doesn't want to enable your body dysmorphia? Imagine what she'd say/think if she found out you're torturing yourself with DNP to lose weight?

Empathize with her, man
>>
>>39647169
fuck off nigger
>>
>>39647168
u look the same dude?
>>
>>39647168
What am I supposed to be seeing here except for more acne and messy room?

Also, age?
>>
>>39647160
>>39647168
kys
>>
File: 645343546357.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
645343546357.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>39647160
>>39647168
Nice 'gains' you fucking DYEL faggot
>>
>>39647160
>>39647168
ftm?

post mangina
>>
>>39647178
>>Such as discounting/disrespecting the opinion of a medical professional who gave birth to you, loves you, and just wants to make sure you get better

>a medical professional who is also brain dead
>a medical professional who says these pics are normal
>>39643059
>>39643079
plus pic related
>a medical professional who is saying to ignore the orders of two specialists who deal solely with my type of issue
>a medical professional who says i am "not healthy" for "depriving myself" by not eating burger king every day like she does
>a medical professional who is a 180lb (yes 180lb) 5'5 female who, a few months ago when 164lbs, was already prediabetic with a fasting glucose of 108 and thinks she is beautiful, while simultaneously can barely walk from "knee" and "foot" pain
>a medical professional, whose 13 year old son is 190lbs as of a couple months ago and morbidly obese, would bet $1k he is over 200lbs by now, and she does not think it is an issue at all
>>
File: 1477607578623.jpg (223KB, 898x449px) Image search: [Google]
1477607578623.jpg
223KB, 898x449px
>>39647168
Maybe slightly squarer jaw? Also maybe your beard growth is filling out more.

Looks good thanks for sharing!

and ignore the haters who don't post face. just means they are UGLY
>>
File: 5324456.jpg (15KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
5324456.jpg
15KB, 308x308px
>>39647252
>refusing to post your face in the illegal drug section of the fitness part of a chinese cartoon board
>y-yeah clearly that means theyre ugly
>>
tfw haven't worked out in like a week

even breathing feels laborious
>>
>>39647242
I'm not saying she's 100% in the right here. I mean the specialists are also medical professionals so I'm not gonna say they're wrong.

Just try and see what she's trying to accomplish with her advice. She just wants you to be a happy normal person who isn't so focused on his appearance for validation of self-worth

You yourself had described the anxiety and self-imposed social isolation that resulted from the swollen glands

You fucking drained blood into a Solo cup using a needle

You're doing tren, you're doing DNP - is it necessary?

Are you seriously telling me that she has no reason to be concerned for your mental health and body dysmorphia issues? What would she think if she dug up the archived threads and saw your post history here?

Trust a mother's intuition sometimes
>>
will anyone make a routine for me for $5?
>>
>>39647332
>routine

when will this meme end
>>
File: 1480613861445.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480613861445.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>39647280
>still doesn't post face
>still ugly
stay mad, uggo
>>
>>39647327
so you are saying i should remain as i am and trust this brain dead imbecile

my brother one time liked the gains i was getting during the summer and asked me to put him on a diet to lose weight, he did it for 3 days (he was like 176lbs at the time i think) and then my mother found out and told him he was only being dysmorphic and convinced him he was gonna die cuz he was eating so unhealthily little. so she made him eat a family sized can of beef stew and later that day got him burgerking

and she also doesn't let him lift weights because it will "damage his heart"

u seem to be under the impression that she is some angelic being of benevolence, when in reality she is a retarded fat bitch with the mental age of a child
>>
>>39647332
why are people this obsessed with routines, they dont do shit.

here ill give you one for free.

go to the gym and lift hard x 100

there, thank me later
>>
>>39647355
I mean lifting routine
Nothing about roids
>>
File: 1457799004406.jpg (139KB, 851x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1457799004406.jpg
139KB, 851x1024px
>>39647367
>my brother one time liked the gains i was getting during the summer and asked me to put him on a..................................

holy fuck, i would lose my shit. I would get so fucking mad at that.
Like how can anyone be this fucking stupid. It fucking hurts and it makes me boil in rage just hearing that. Fuuuck

>no son i wont let you get healthy and do sports, here eat this cancerious burger instead, i want you to be fat

HOLY shit, didnt you saw your mum was a doctor or something?

FUCKING TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39647367
Kek that beef stew and burger king story legit got me laughing uncontrollably

I'm not saying remain as you are. You've got specialists who are probably really smart telling you otherwise, and they are worth listening to

I'm just saying that your mother's concerns are probably not without basis in your case

Don't use your brother as an example of her over reaction. You can surely see that in YOUR case, concerns about unhealthy levels of body dysmorphia are substantiated by facts and she could be trying to avoid enabling/encouraging it

What does your dad say about all this?
>>
>>39647373
uhm i am aware, and its still a meme
>>
File: HURR DURR.png (680KB, 1130x1290px) Image search: [Google]
HURR DURR.png
680KB, 1130x1290px
>>39647327
wow look at this perfectly normal human face

surely this guy has perfectly normal and not at all swollen glands

>>39647403
yes she is somehow a surgeon...

>>39647405
i dont give a shit who the fuck would tell me otherwise, or tell me what.

she calls it "dysmorphia" and shit because that is how she views the world, since she has tried to """diet""" 500 times and fails every time because, as i said, she has the mental age of a child.

she does what the tumblr whales do. convince herself that everyone else is "anorexic" and shit. when a hot girl comes on the tv, she sometimes even feels the need to proclaim outloud that the girl is "too skinny" and anorexic and ugly. i am talking about 9/10 super models that most guys would give up a kidney to fuck. i am not joking or exaggerating, whether you believe it or not.

she even literally uses tumblr words such as "shaming" (in context to her being obese) and "triggered" and "starvation"
>>
>>39647414
So what do you do at the gym
Lift whatever you feel like and then go home?
>>
>>39647446
>patient with deformed face from car crash gets in

>its okay sir, just embrace your ugly face else you have dismorphia, you are perfect the way you are, just BEE yourself

REEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

your brother is the worst tho

I have one person in my family who is just as dumb as that, but im not going to talk about it because i would feel bad about it.
>>
File: 1458365647380.jpg (137KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1458365647380.jpg
137KB, 500x750px
>>39647467
yes?
what are you supposed to do otherwise in the gym?

I mean, i have a routine as in how i split my muscle groups.

But im not autistically tracking some sort of fucking check list

>okay so just did 5 sets of incline
>now i gotta do 3 sets of hammer curls
etc etc.

Why, fucking why? Whats the point? What if i do hammer curls first, and then bench press?
What if i do flat bench DB press instead of bench press?
Am i gonna lose all my gains now?
its fucking pointless.

I lift hard and thats it. I pick the exercises that i think are important for a good chest/back/triceps WHATEVER.

THATS FUCKING IT AND NOW STOP TRIGGERED ME FUCKING REEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39647480
its disgusting

one time she said
>"look my face looks like that too, its FUCKING NORMAL ALRIGHT"
>she grabs a huge fucking chunk of fat off her face. lol.
>her: "they are normal size they just show up because you're lean"
>me: "so why dont other lean people have them"
>her: "LISTEN JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP OK. I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT. DONT YOU HAVE OTHER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT LIKE STUDYING, YOURE IN FUCKING COLLEGE"
yea i only have a 4.0 gpa. i am gonna flunk out any day now.

yeah and i am in fucking college so i should be able to walk around without hiding my fucking face under a head, pretending to use my phone so i have an excuse to keep my head all the way down so that the hat covers my fucking face
>>
>>39647506
I need something to follow
I want a big ass and big legs

$5
>>
File: adventures in dysmorphia.webm (3MB, 1721x509px) Image search: [Google]
adventures in dysmorphia.webm
3MB, 1721x509px
>>39647446
Again, you're missing the issue

She might not be right about your brother
She might not be right about the people on TV
She might not be right about herself

But do you see how she is right about you? How you legit have an issue? Is webm related something normal people do?

You keep deflecting this in all of the above posts

>oh person A is wrong about a, b, c, in different contexts
>therefore she is wrong about me because she can't get anything right

Do you hear yourself? You should listen to your mom and try and get a handle on your body dysmorphia, it's clearly not good for you and I think it's unreasonable that you expect your mom to enable this self destructive behavior
>>
>>39647522
squats/lunges/hip thrusts/leg press/calf raises/leg curl

you dont need anything you;re just a lazy fuck
>>
>>39647525
i am not even dysmorphic retard, do you even know what that means? do you even know why i roid? i had lower testosterone than a fucking 100 year old man, confirmed by bloodwork i got by myself. if i am gonna be stuck injecting testosterone might as well fucking inject good doses anyway. the urges get to you after 3 years of 0 gains lifting.

even if roids provided 0 gains i would still consider roiding the best decision i have ever made in my life

and i drained my blood because it seems more fun than donating, and i had to or else my roid-usage would have been exposed.
>>
>>39647522
are you fucking retarded?

so you want legs?

then do squats and calve raises

BOOM
see that? how fucking easy that is?

fucking insane right? CLICK AND BOOM out of nowhere i just made your biggest fucking wish come true
and you didnt have to pay

FUCKING INSANE RIGHT; I MEAN I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW I EVEN DID THAT

wait let me try it again

>i want biceps

do curls then

FUUUUUUUAKKKK i must be the next zyzz
>>
>>39647530
you're talking to a noob who cant figure out how many sets and reps and all that bs
Fuck off
>>
File: 1480910103206.jpg (19KB, 425x279px) Image search: [Google]
1480910103206.jpg
19KB, 425x279px
>>39647557
>google
SO HARD OMG
>>
File: 323.jpg (27KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
27KB, 600x454px
>>39647525
could you please shut your fucking mouth trap you absolute degenerate mongoloid?

Are you trying to deny that he has swollen glands you disgusting imbecile?

He has them and its a fucking fact, and if his mother says "uhm you have dismorphia they are not real" than she is fucking wrong:

Stfu holy fuck im getting fucking triggered over here, putting this wall of cringe at my face FUCK YOU
>>
>>39647570
Go away
Already tried googling and made a routine but got it critiqued and it was bad sooo
$5 for full routine!!!
>>
>>39647557
>sets
as many as fit into 1 hour

>reps

5-8

BOOM AND CLICK i should demand more than 5$ for that
>>
>>39647577
LEG DAY:

SQUATS AND CALVE RAISES
AS MANY SETS AS POSSIBLE

8 REPS PER SET

can you please fuck off now?
>>
File: 1481232930358.jpg (24KB, 468x512px) Image search: [Google]
1481232930358.jpg
24KB, 468x512px
>>39647577
kill yourself
>>
>>39647585
I want an ass
A full body routine
And you're stupid, it's supposed to be 2-3 sets
>>
File: 1481230640505.jpg (13KB, 236x196px) Image search: [Google]
1481230640505.jpg
13KB, 236x196px
>>39647605
>>
>>39643104
fuck
>>
>>39647605
SQUATS GIVE YOU ASS YOU FUCKING IMBECILE

3 sets in an entire lifting session? fucking kill yourself
>>
>>39647616
fooper
>>
File: 1479963605791.gif (795KB, 245x168px) Image search: [Google]
1479963605791.gif
795KB, 245x168px
>>39644578
>that pic
>>
>>39647622
No, per exercise you cunt
Squats and calf raises are too little
>>
File: laughing.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>39647079

>roiding for this
>roiding for a 95 lb OHP

AHAHAHHAHA

AHAHAHAHHAHA

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>THIS IS THE BODY OF SOMEBODY ON GEAR

LOL
O
L

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

oh man

Lost my shit irl

>>39647096

>think you fucked up

I think the fucking sky is blue LOL

>>39647168

AHAHAHHAHA

WHAT IS IT FUCKING COMEDY HOUR

>MORE ACNE
>GAINS

AHAHAHAHAH.

>Blast and cruise age 12

AHAHAHAHHA.
>>
>>39647634
lol
>>
Cap

once you show up, can you tell me if you have an email with qqqqq in its subject line
>>
>>39647634
Youre awfully mean for a frog poster
>>
File: 1478655256200.jpg (100KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478655256200.jpg
100KB, 900x900px
>>39647575
enabler

>>39647548
>do you even know what that means?

Let's look it up
>Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) is a mental disorder characterized by an obsessive preoccupation that some aspect of one's own appearance is severely flawed and warrants exceptional measures to hide or fix it.

Sounds about right.

>I n-need TRT
Alright let's say you do.

Do you need tren? Do you need DNP? You clearly have body dysmorphic behaviors and are trying to find an excuse to rationalize everything

And who would know about your genetic dispositions better than your mom? She is literally the source of half your genes

Listen to her and get well

Your "low test" is probably normal for men in your family, by the sounds of it. Trying really hard to have the body of someone you're not (CHAD) by injecting cattle hormones and taking plant fertilizers (and thinking that doing so is normal or "the best decision i have ever made") are textbook symptoms:

Read up
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder#Signs_and_symptoms

>and i drained my blood because it seems more fun than donating, and i had to or else my roid-usage would have been exposed.

>draining my blood into a solo cup would be "more fun"

>roid-usage would have been exposed

Just listen to yourself man

Take a break from 4chan and try to hear what you're telling yourself
>>
File: 1466512822343.jpg (67KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1466512822343.jpg
67KB, 500x495px
>>39647634
kek, made me laugh

>>39647631
holy shit, they are too little when you do 3 sets of them you fat piece of shit.

if you want big legs thats LITERALLY ALL YOU NEED YOU FUCKING NIGGER GO BACK TO AFRICA HOLY SHIT
>>
kys

what are you even trying to achieve you spastic?

that he stops worrying about his glands?

that he stops roiding?

are you gonna tell masT next that roids are bad mkay?

lmao
>>
>>39647672
alright trying too hard now, now it's obvious you're just the SAME NATTY FUCKING RETARD who will not fuck off and leave this thread alone. has to shit it up every day because the thought of roids makes him butthurt

go suck on some fucking vitamins faggot
>>
File: sneering.gif (147KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
sneering.gif
147KB, 480x270px
>>39647665
>>39647653

I'm cackeling like a fucking mad man.

All of it is fucking comedy gold. The fucking guy that has lifted for 5 fucking months.

And he OHP 95 lbs? And he bulked fucking that hard on FUCKING STEROIDS and he OHPs 95 lbs?

AHAHAHHAAHAH.

So I lost my shit. My fucking dad is staring at me like I"m insane. Had to go to the bathroom, excuse myself.

Then I see this fucking 12 year old idiot that gained acne and nothing else and looks so fucking ugly posting about his facial gains when he I come back

Oh my fucking god I died. I can't breathe

This is too much guys, if some other fucking idiot that benches 165 LBs show up I will suffocate
>>
File: 1464614139136.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1464614139136.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>39647694
here have some laugh

>bench:0
>ohp:0
>diddly:0
>squats:0

and im roiding

mirin?
>>
File: 1481319294817.jpg (36KB, 599x476px) Image search: [Google]
1481319294817.jpg
36KB, 599x476px
>>39647690
deflect all you want - you have avoided the same valid points raised in all of my posts because you have no answer to them

I'm not against TRT or even recreational roid usage as long as there are no delusions about what you're doing to yourself and why

You seem to have severe delusions about the motivations behind your actions and are unable to cope when someone close to you (your mom) recognizes the truth and wants to help you avoid more severe consequences than the ones you have already experienced

You're like a roided up SJW who needs his safe space and can't deal with an opposing perspective

Your mom isn't trying to invade your safe space, she's trying to bring some reason and perspective into your tunnel vision
>>
File: pepemiami.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepemiami.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
>>39647726

yeah moosey but you look good

This fucking guy ahahahahah

HE DID A STRENGTH ROUTINE FOR 5 MONTHS ON STEROIDS EATING AT +2000 CALORIE SURPLUS

>Ohp 95 lbs

AHAHAHAHAHAH

The on;y thing that made it better:

"A little fat"

>I will just cut with industrial fertilizer dont worry

AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>39647751
ok
>>
reading through this conversation, i came to the conclusion that you are a dumb nigger and should consider leaving this place forever
>>
>>39647767
wat
>>
>>39647761
Just read through this whole exchange

Glands BTFO
>how will he ever recover?

Serious though, what are your next steps. I step away from fraud for a few weeks and there's all this drama
>>
File: 95lbohptestethan.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
95lbohptestethan.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>39647726

I JUST RE READ IT.

"""""I KNOW WHAT I'm DOING""""

DIRECT QUOTE

AAHAHAHAHHAHA

MY DAD IS GOING TO HAVE ME COMMITED IF THIS GUY DROPS ONE MORE KEK BOMB ON ME
>>
>>39647778
not you, i was refering to that autistic faggot that is arguing with you
>>
File: 1481006376241.jpg (45KB, 499x449px) Image search: [Google]
1481006376241.jpg
45KB, 499x449px
So what is frauds opinion on SARMS? specifically s4 and radio 140
I'm considering doing a 2 month cycle and just wanted some opinions if I'm getting shilled or not. If nobody knows then I'll probably get some and post my info/progress here
>>
>>39647811
Rad* not radio
>>
File: 1480441039710.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1480441039710.png
5KB, 205x246px
>>39647689
>>39647793
enablers

I have no problem with roids, don't think they're bad, and am not advocating that anyone stop

But to feed someone's delusions in this way is cruel

He has no answers to the valid points raised in my posts and just deflects by calling his mom names and other ad hominem attacks on me

You all are normalizing this behavior and encouraging a young man to become more and more isolated from his loved ones

And i'm the spastic
>>
>>39647793

I already diagnosed him.

His diagnosis is perma virgin

The hate started when glands wrote 'Man all these hot girls aproach me but I don't want to fuck them'

And then there is this 400LB """"powerlifter"""" who never so much as ever held hands with a 2/10 in his life.

No job. No prospects. Ugly. Obese. Typical /plg/.

He desperalty wants to lose his virginity.

WHen he say that someone TURNED DOWN ez sex with qts, it flipped a fucking switch in his brain.

He had a nuclear meltdown.

Do you blame him?
>>
>>39647783
saw 2 specialists and got bloods and an MRI

it's confirmed not to be cancer, an infection, autoimmune disease, or virus

have to go back and see what it actually is now. going back in a couple days i think
>>
>>39647830

u remember the exact milisecond that guy started hating on you?

10 seconds after this post >>39647826

I would bet 1000:1 odds on this
>>
>>39647826
kek virgins BTFO

>>39647830
Good luck man, at least you're getting help

Last time we talked you were so scared about the docs telling your parents you were on roids? Did you PCT or did you just find cool docs?

What made you stop waiting to see if it goes away on its own btw? I think I remember you saying something like that
>>
File: 1472950830557.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472950830557.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>39647811
kill yourself, thats fraud opinion on it

>>39647826
kek at that senapi

>>39647824
as i said earlier, what are you trying to achieve?

kys
>>
Am I allowed to trip here if I'm a natty cuck?
>>
>>39647866
why? why do you want to trip?

>swollen glands, best comedian
>estp, nice drama
>masT, swolest of all
>bimbo, more drama
>me, lurking this place for a year, roiding and getting sik results
>alex, on his path to make it
>cap, well cap has been here since forever

are you even considering roids?

also now that i think of it, whats going on with estp that druggie whore
>>
>>39647826
enabler #3? Or are you one of the ones who has already posted

Project all you like, fact remains that your friend has a serious problem that you continue to enable by insulting anyone who points it out

Not that it matters in your little echo chamber but I'm not a virgin. I'm no stud but I am mentally balanced and can approach and engage women

I just would feel so sad if I were to have a son had body dysmorphia that severe. So severe that he is risking his mental and physical health with tren, DNP, and DIY bloodletting

All to hide from something

TRT is one thing, but even you must admit that glands is in another category

>>39647897
>me, lurking this place for a year, roiding and getting sik results, and enabling someone with severe body dysmorphia to cause harm to himself and alienate his loved ones
ftfy
>>
>>39647916
>anyone who agrees with glands is an enabler
look at the MRI nigga
he clearly has enlarged glands, and he stated that his doctor told him they were salivary glands. that's not dysmorphia
>>
File: 1474502478590.gif (1MB, 146x108px) Image search: [Google]
1474502478590.gif
1MB, 146x108px
>>39647863
>as i said earlier, what are you trying to achieve?
Trying to bring some air into this dark echo chamber that encourages people to alienate themselves from people who only wish them well

I never criticized roids in general or the people that use them

Just the delusions that are encouraged make me sick

You all are treating this like a game

Think about how his mom feels

But that means nothing to you. In this echo chamber people will agree to be someone's yes-man as long as they agree to being one too

No respect for critical perspectives
>>
>>39647940
Never said he didn't have abnormally enlarged glands or that he should ignore the advice of his specialists

In fact I said:
>>39647327
>I'm not saying she's 100% in the right here. I mean the specialists are also medical professionals so I'm not gonna say they're wrong.

I'm just saying he has dysmorphia period and insulting his own mother for recognizing that is disingenuous
>>
>>39647954
>echo chamber
lol wut
>comes into a thread for discussing a topic
>complains about how much that topic is discussed
????
>think about how his mom feels
his mom is retarded. he has a medical condition that she is IGNORING.

>>39647970

then what the fuck are you trying to prove? you can't say he has dysmorphia because he roids. Does bimbo have dysmorphia? Moosey?
>>
>>39647826
wait is it confirmed that he is from PLG

lmfao
>>
File: 1480742421716.png (182KB, 394x351px) Image search: [Google]
1480742421716.png
182KB, 394x351px
I guess Friday night is when all the virgin autists post
>>
>>39647954
>>39647916
you are the autist, arent you?
>>
>>39647987
>I guess Friday night is when all the virgin autists post

yea i was wondering when youd show up
>>
>>39647859
>>Last time we talked you were so scared about the docs telling your parents you were on roids? Did you PCT or did you just find cool docs?
lol that's why he posted the webm of me draining my blood. i dropped to a 100mg cruise, waited 5-6 weeks, and then drained 1 pint of blood

i got my bloods back just yesterday, and everything looks 100% normal. so i succeeded, nothing looked abnormal at all.

>What made you stop waiting to see if it goes away on its own btw? I think I remember you saying something like that

well i tried a few things. i dropped accutane, then tren, and waited a couple weeks for each. it didn't go away so i said fuck it i have to see a specialist, then dropped to a 100mg cruise
>>
>>39648015
did you get them from tren in the first place?

why would anyone do tren anyways

see how i look like on 250mg test, its all you need
>>
File: pHmRQaJ.jpg (115KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
pHmRQaJ.jpg
115KB, 720x960px
>>39648025
>mfw
>>
lol

mom just pulled her fucking braindead retard animal fat bitch mental-age-of-a-literal-child bullshit in front of my dad

and now he sees what a fucking retardbaby mental child she is for himself

good. hes yelling at her retard ass to shut the fuck up and shes having a mental breakdown.
>>
>>39647916

>enabler 3

Just not autistic and such a fucking buzzkill

Not even on steroids or dnp lamo

It's his life d00d just live yours

>but I am mentally balanced and can approach and engage women

Yyeah you sound like you do great

>So severe that he is risking his mental and physical health with tren, DNP, and DIY bloodletting

BUT ITS GONNA BE A JUICY CORPSE AND FUCKING SHREDDED TOO m8

>>39647985

nah nah I'm just talking shit because fuck that general

WE NUMBER 1
>>
>>39648096
as she is in tears she is screaming "HE HAS PERFECTLY HEALTHY FUCKING GLANDS, HE JUST NEEDS TO GIVE IT TIME"

"HE WON'T STOP WITH HIS DYSMORPHIC FUCKING SHIT. FIRST HE WANTED BRACES (lol, wow. truly a sign of mental illness for a teenager to get invisalign braces years ago...) NOW HE WANTS THIS"
>>
>>39648124

It's not dysmorphic but you shouldn't feel entitled too them if you're not paying for them yourself m8
>>
>>39648096
good luck glandular man
i feel for you, my mom is a child.
>>
>>39648124
wow, braces too? Id bet money she has or has had issues with dysmorphia
>>
>>39648139
yea a kid shouldn't feel "entitled" to braces while even his poor ass friends have them, while his parents are buying yachts, expensive ass cars, coach bags, paying people to remodel the house, etc..

if you don't want to take care of a kids basic health and shit don't have one.
>>
>>39648061
wat

>>39648124
>>39648109

fuck just dont, i get fucking triggered by this hard.

its always the same shit, you point out to these retards that they are actually retarded, and they lose their shit and scream like a maniac and cry liek faggots.

how can you be this calm?
>>
>>39648167
she doesn't have issues with dysmorphia, she is just literally a disgusting fat bitch who is ugly as shit.

also one day i we were in a casual conversation with my grandmother about braces because my little cousin got them, and i let out that i my teeth didn't really ever hurt (had to lie about that so i could get braces... said my teeth were in constant pain because of being misaligned) and my mom said "well if you told me that before i wouldn't have even gotten you the damn braces"
>>
>>39648227
actually she does have dysmorphia. in that she got so sick of feeling ugly and disgusting, instead of trying to change it, she just convinced herself that she is the beautiful one and that it is the "anorexic skinny bitches" (actual quote) that are disgusting
>>
>>39648227
Im so glad I have decent parents
Turned out a virgin alcoholic but that sounds super shit

>parents offered paid for calve surgery, which was largely elective
>said no and paid myself
Feels good man
>>
>>39648124
woah, she's so similar to myu mother

wouldn't take me to the doctor for my elbow, had ulnar nerve subluxation

said i was full of shit and im too young to have issues with my body, sure enough the doctor took 5 seconds to diagnose and scheduled me for surgery
>>
>>39648265
>paying money for surgery

kek
>>
>>39648266
idk how much longer i can hold out and tolerate being disrespected and treated like a piece of shit

might just finish college and say "fuck it im out" and leave, money or no money

move across the country or something. maybe somewhere with better gun laws and shit.
>>
>>39648275
>being a neet and living off of others success
Its not the blacks who are the issue
Its fucking entiled dumbass white hicks like you
>>
can you get steroids in alaska?
every other drug costs too much
>>
>>39648290
Nah man, take all the handouts you can get.
>>
>>39648287
idaho, montana

i live in rural WA so im pretty close as it is, those places have cozy hunting/trapping laws and hardly anyone to enforce regulation

>>39648290
>hwite
ftfy bb

>>39648300
yes
>>
File: 1472786946181.jpg (112KB, 344x482px) Image search: [Google]
1472786946181.jpg
112KB, 344x482px
>>39648287
Move into the dorm you paid for...

>>39648312
Montana is comfy af

>>39648309
True indian
>>
File: 1368078519986.jpg (14KB, 230x192px) Image search: [Google]
1368078519986.jpg
14KB, 230x192px
>>39648309
>>
>>39648322
i will

my current plan is get the glands fixed

if i cant get them fixed or if it will take longer than midway through january (when college starts back up) i will kill myself somehow. maybe just do the same shit i did with my blood, except slice it open with a blade and lie down in a hot bath

sounds easier and less risky than getting heroin
>>
>>39648322
>>39648324
Deal with it.
>>
File: 1481335709449.jpg (75KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481335709449.jpg
75KB, 480x480px
>>39648309
>>39648324
>>39648333
checked
>>
>>39648332
Dont kill yourself
Cut them out
Worst case you die

>>39648333
No i can buy my own videogame
>>
>>39648368
Haha, this guy plays video games.
>>
>>39648368

new thread fucking explain yourself you hypocrite ''

>>39648190
>>
>>39648415

whoops whoops whoops

New thread

>>>39648404
>>
>>39643059
where can i get steroids?
>>
File: 1479095846306.jpg (278KB, 1030x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1479095846306.jpg
278KB, 1030x1256px
Sup degenerates?
Damn I've been busy as fuck today. Did I miss anything cool?
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.