[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No longer morbidly obese.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: nervous bill.jpg (67KB, 585x629px) Image search: [Google]
nervous bill.jpg
67KB, 585x629px
I just hit 34% bodyfat. Lost about 70 pounds. I know i should feel proud but i'm still fat and don't feel like i've accomplished anything.
>>
Good job

Keep going
>>
I feel the same way man. I've lost 90 pounds overall and went from obese to overweight to ALMOST normal BMI but I'm still a fat piece of shit in my mind. I'm still not comfortable taking off my shirt because instead of fat, now I have flappy loose stretch-mark covered skin. Maybe if I lose like 20 more pounds of fat I'll be happy with my body.
>>
>>39224417
No, be proud. You're doing great. Keep it up.

I used to weigh probably 310lbs and now I'm 210lbs at about 15% bf. As a former fatty, be proud; it fuels the desire to get better.
>>
>>39224417
Because you are still fat. You shouldn't get patted on the back for fixing something you broke..that is still broke

Keep going
>>
>>39224417
from one former fatty to another, the fight continues. i lost 60 lbs so far and all i want is to eat an entire tray of brownies. but we can stand strong together.
>>
>>39224417

You're sabotaging yourself by posting that here for gratification. Come back when you're not fat, butter golem.
>>
>>39224478
>>>/b/

Post your lardass or get out
>>
>>39224506

Fuck your im 6'4 at 85kg. Practically a skelly by fit standards
>>
>>39224525
That's even worse than being a fatfuck.
>>
>>39224478
I don't see how i'm sabotaging myself. I've been cutting for 5 months. It's not like i'm gonna stop.

I just feel no satisfaction whatsoever.

I look better, Smell better, Feel better physically, Can do more but the problem is that nothing has really changed.

I feel exactly the same mentally as i did before i lost the weight.

It's just disheartening That i still hate myself.

I've posted progress pics before and everyone says my transformation is amazing but I still got that fat mindset.

I'm also scared about my skin. It looks fine for the most part. The stretch marks are not that bad. But when i suck in my stomach now they look horrible and i'm worried it will look like that when i actually lose the weight off my tum
>>
>>39224614
>anything being worse than landwhales and fatlogic
>>
File: 1469371504550.gif (300KB, 496x278px) Image search: [Google]
1469371504550.gif
300KB, 496x278px
>>39224417
Was 270, now 177. Keep going m8. Your going to make it
>>
>>39224450
You've unlocked flying squirrel powers. You should use them
>>
>>39224465
I find it odd that people keep the desire to indulge so much after growing up.
As a child I was certain I was going to eat as much ice cream and slurpees as I wanted, while ordering pizza every night.
Now I find myself sort of craving my ritualistic,
boring, post work out meal I eat every day.
Even alcohol doesn't appeal to me very much unless it's super high quality and doesn't taste like burning garbage.
Am I just weird like that?
>>
>>39224666
>I look better, Smell better, Feel better physically, Can do more
>nothing has really changed

C'mon, now.

It's no accident that you got Satan's trips. Soul fat is the hardest to lose, even harder than belly fat. Even when you're a sikkunt you're going to have moments where you see yourself as you remember, not as you are. Look to the objective ways you've improved and think about them whenever you feel down. Don't give up!

And listen: it is a HUGE deal to smell better. Absolutely, critically huge. It's a gift you've given not just to yourself but to the world.
>>
File: 20161027_001327.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161027_001327.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
I'm a recovering fatty too OP. I still don't look great but I was 300 lbs in may, down to 245 now. I still have a lot of work to do but even so the huge difference I see in the mirror is motivating me to go even further beyond my limits

We're gonna make it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.