[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22 years old and I have a hairline worse then my 57 year old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 284
Thread images: 43

File: 20161012_003620.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161012_003620.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
22 years old and I have a hairline worse then my 57 year old father. My test levels are average and I don't know what's going on. Please help.
>>
>>39050220
yah, that's pretty bad. I would suggest shaving it off and growing a beard.
>>
>>39050220
Nice sunscreen, did your wife buy you that you fuckn nerd
>>
You're balding ? That's what's going on mate.

Either hop on fin and minox+castor oil.

Or get swole and adopt the shaved head look.
>>
>>39050220
Plastics, chemicals in your toiletries, and heavy exposure to wifi and radio signals.

Well, good luck.
>>
>>39050220
Check out your grandpa on your mom's said.
>>
>>39050220
What do you want us to help you with?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods
>>
>>39050220
Genetics
>>
>>39050269
>said
Jesus
Side
>>
>>39050220
Shave it, kid. It's too late.
>>
>>39050220
good good now caption the photo with "place pecker here"
>>
Your mum cucked your dad.
>>
Shave it all.
As I woman, I cringe everytime I see a half bald man, just take everything off, it'll look better.
>>
>>39050220
Have you gone to a doctor?
>>
>>39050281
This. It's too late.
But hey, at least now you can use steroids without caring about losing your hair (I actually mean that)
>>
File: Heisen(((berg))).png (119KB, 332x305px) Image search: [Google]
Heisen(((berg))).png
119KB, 332x305px
>>39050220
It's over brah, just shave it off.
>>
>>39050220
That's the full Costanza their mate, You are already at season 2 stage. Condolences to your penis....
>>
Shave it all, brotherman.

Here's to hoping you have a decent skull shape, facial structure conducive to the shaven headed look, and the ability to grow a decent beard.
>>
>>39050220
minoxidil works but you have to continue applying it for as long as you want hair so its inconvenient as fuck
>>
>>39050220
shave it, get ripped, buy a leatherjacket and boots, adopt right-wing political views, take a martial art, and probably gonna want to change your old beta name, too, but it's all about how your rock it.
>>
is this mew2king
>>
>>39050220
Did you sprinkle some creatine on your scalp
>>
>>39050220
You have male pattern baldness and your body is very efficient in converting DHT
>>
Go No.1 on top and grow a beard
>>
Hop on Fin, Minox and Keto fucking now. Don't listen to these "just grow a beard bro" fuckers, save your fucking hair man.
>>
>>39050220
You're already bald, shave off what's left.
>>
Fui surgery
>>
>>39050220
OP I'm curious, do you do cardio?
Do you take a vitamin D supp or get much sun?
Do you eat a lot of processed foods? and do you use a lot of cosmetics, lotions and toiletries?

pls respond
>>
>>39050220
you're just going bald
it's genetic
try and get over it
>>
For God's sake stop what you're doing and shave your head! Right now! You'll think it looks weird at first but in the long run you're confidence will be much better when you stop thibking about your hair.
>>
>>39051986
>OP I'm curious, do you do cardio?
>Do you take a vitamin D supp or get much sun?
Elaborate on these?
>>
kys
>>
File: 1472034895546.jpg (407KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1472034895546.jpg
407KB, 746x982px
>>39050365
>tfw have to shave my head
>tfw only bald guy on uni
Both women and men make fun of me. Being bald is the 2nd worst thing that can happen to you right next to being a manlet.
>>
shave it all and grow out a beard (if you have an option to wear glasses, get some cool thick frames)
Most women don't care about hair, and some even think bald is sexy so don't worry
And if some girls make fun of you just tell them you went through chemo, it will be an easy fuck
>>
>>39050220
You have androgenic alopecia, aka: male pattern baldness. Your hair follicles are sensitive to androgens. The amount of andregens in your system is irrelevant, only your genetic susceptibility to them matters.

If losing your hair bothers you, talk to your doc about Finasteride or guy to the supermarket and buy some Rogaine.
>>
>>39052515
>Most women don't care about hair, and some even think bald is sexy so don't worry

Are you retarded? A survey stated that 90% of females found bald men less attractive, another survey stated that men who had hair transplants appeared more attractive to females and let's not forget about the online dating experiments with bald men.

>"just be statham bro"

Sure.
>>
>>39050220
shave your head and pin test and become a bald greek god
>>
>>39052447
>full head of hair manlet fucked my oneitis
>>
>>39052538
>statham

It's funny how Statham has become some symbol for bald men the world over to emulate.

First off, you're not Jason Statham. You don't have his money and status as a famous actor. You don't have his background and persona of coming from a rough part of London. You're not him and you never will be.

Secondly, Statham isn't even that attractive. He looks like a balding middle aged father you see picking up the kids from school in a 4x4.
>>
>>39052563
Chads even when they're short still can do something. You can be 6'4'' and you still wouldn't get laid.
>>
>>39052515
>Most women don't care about hair, and some even think bald is sexy so don't worry
This is complete bullshit and you know it. Almost every woman would prefer a guy with hair. Sure, some will settle for a baldie but you're going to have to compensate in some way (i.e. good body, money, nice car, high status, etc...)
>>
>>39052447
shit man look at statham and vin diesel. and then theres the wealth of african-americans. baldness isnt that bad
>>
File: Jason-Statham.jpg (175KB, 618x411px) Image search: [Google]
Jason-Statham.jpg
175KB, 618x411px
>>39052570
>implying
I'd let him pick up my bp whenever he wants
>>
Shave and go full creatine mode.
>>
>>39052538
Get off the internet you fucking android, in the real world women don't care if you're confident
>>
>>39052584
>statham
>vin diesel

Are you serious? That's like when manlets say that being short isn't so bad, look at Tom Cruise.
>>
>>39052447
>Being bald is the 2nd worst thing that can happen to you right next to being a manlet.
you are a spoilt brat with no life experience.

at least you shaved your head. but please man up and follow through by fixing your shit attitude
>>
>>39052597
Lmao
>>
File: 1449969025652.png (269KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
1449969025652.png
269KB, 450x325px
>>39052597
>just be confident bro xD

Not this shit again...
>>
>>39052583
This.

And even if hair loss didn't matter, why the fuck would you have to go routes to compensate for what you lack on your scalp?

>"just lift and grow a beard bro"
>"just get rich bro"

It's fucking contradictory. On one hand balding doesn't matter, but on the other you must do an assload of compensatory bullshit.

I swear to God, hopping on Fin was the best decision on my life.
>>
>>39052538
A survey? Yeah a survey being used to promote the hair loss industry.

Go read what woman write on news articles, though. Especially the dailymail. They overwhelmingly, on a number of articles about hairloss, has stated they find bald men very attractive. There was an article recently about hair loss and they had a picture of that guy, the bald fella who was in X-Men. They said they find him very very attractive.

He's not ripped.
>>
>>39052622
>dailymail

Are you retarded? Dailymail readers are primarily 35+ year old housewives whose husbands are bald or balding so of course they're going to pretend they find it "sexy".

Hairloss is a cosmetic flaw. Why can't you faggots admit it?

Does it mean you're going to be single for the rest of your life? No, but it will harm your chances of success with women whether you want to admit it or not.
>>
>>39052651
>they're going to pretend they find it "sexy".
One of the dumbest things I have ever heard. They're going to pretend it's sexy when giving their opinions on an article?
>>
Why is everything always supposed to be about getting females on this board

"This and this happened to me, it will ruin my chances with females, MY LIFE IS OVER"

"I have this genetic defect that makes it harder to get women, FUCK MY LIFE"

Getting a bunch of pussy is overrated as fuck. It wont satisfy you to bang sluts, it wont make you happy, it wont make you feel good about yourself. You all sound like a bunch of virgins who think that banging sluts 24/7 is living the dreamlife.

Just focus on your own goddamn life and chase your goals, youll find a girl that loves you for who you are eventually. This wont happen if youre a shallow cunt whos only dreams in life are to 'get alot of pussy'
>>
>>39052668
They're trying to convince themselves.

Just Google "hot sexy guys" or something along those lines and tell me how many baldies you see.

Baldness is a cosmetic flaw. If it wasn't, men wouldn't be spending thousands each year on treatments and hair transplants.
>>
Might be too late to hop on Fin/Dut+Min, but you can always try, go to the doctor.

If that fails become a professional smash bros player.
>>
>>39052609
>you are a spoilt brat with no life experience.
I want to rip your throat apart, i've been shaving my head sincei was 17, and since then it was constant fucking torture. No girl ever took me seriosly despite me getting fit
>le bald guy with nice body
It doesn't fucking work, out of 100 women 99 will prefer guy with a hair.
>>39052584
When i'm walking down the hallyway and a group of girls start smirking and saying "here comes the baldie" i don't think about vin diesel or any other bald people. I just want to go home.
>>39052583
>>39052621
This, i got constant mires from girls from my group "wow anon your arms are so big!" "Wow, are you going to the gym?" "Man i wish i'd have your body, girls would be all over me :D". I'm not an autist, i've got friends, go out, socialize and yet no fucing women ever watned me. I'm not gonna go /r9k/, women are whores etc. but i've tried and no girl wanted a relationship with me. When i asked them why, some tried to be polite with saying that "you might prefer gym, over me" and others were brutaly honest "you don't have a mirror in your house? You're bald, you look like my father."
Hair is one of the most if not the most important factor of looking good.
>>
>>39052679
It isn't about banging sluts. It's about finding a suitable long term partner. And there's no denying that physical defects like balding, being 5'10 or shorter will significantly reduce the pool of women you'll have a shot to form a bond with.

Believe it or not. I didn't hop on Fin and Minox to save my status as a "semi-slayer", I did it in order to find a looksmatched gf in the 6 -7 bracket sometime in the future.

>"bro girls who wouldnt want to date u if u were bald are shallow cvnts u wouldnt want anyway"

Yeah, and money I don't in my pocket is money I wouldn't want anyway, right?
>>
>>39052684
Same as men wouldn't break their own cocks in hope of getting an inch? Men do stupid shit in the same way women do stupid shit.
>>
>>39052578
am 6'4", can confirm
>>
>>39052679
Getting laid (hookers excluded) is a huge ego boost. Another human being is basically telling you that they find you attractive enough to be intimate with you.

Most people here are insecure or damaged in some way so we seek validation from others and sex is probably the biggest act of validation you can receive.
>>
>>39052699
>"here comes the baldie"
literally nobody has ever said that
>>
>>39052744
Truth be told. Bald men are paranoid as fuck. Constantly thinking that people are plotting, laughing and mocking them behind their backs.

I had the exact same feeling when I was a diffuse NW3 going on 4.

Miraculously getting down to a thick NW2 after hopping on Fin, Minox and Keto I escaped my hat prison and realized it wasn't the case at all. People don't mock baldies like baldies think they do, they just think they're generally unattractive and leave it at that.
>>
>>39052744
Oh please faggot, you've never been bald. You've got no idea what women are capable of.
You're probably some unkonw guy with a hair so obviously women don't care about you, but if you'd be bald you'd become their object of laughs.
>just shave it brah :^)
Any perseon that never experienced balding should be killed just for saying that phrase.
>>
>>39052744
Sure. Teenagers and young adults would never say mean and hurtful things to one another. Bullying just doesn't exist and young people aren't shallow at all. Nobody would ever say something like that.

Do you live in the real world? I'm 30 and my colleagues still crack bald jokes.
>>
>>39050220
Jesus thats only 22.. You will have a mini island by 25 at this rate.
>>
>>39052766
Personally when I see a bald/balding man in the street I'm filled with a mixture of pity and disgust.

Pity, like I would pity a man in a wheelchair since being bald, while not physically debilitating, is very damaging socially and psychologically.

Disgust, because I fear that I may one day end up like him.
>>
Its funny though that, alot of black men, shave their heads voluntarily, even if they dont experience hair loss. And alot of females find it attractive.

But somehow the same thing doesnt work for whiteys
>>
File: Jude_Law.jpg (80KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jude_Law.jpg
80KB, 800x600px
For those you saying

>just shave it brah xD

Here's Jude Law before
>>
File: jude law 20jan12 10.jpg (39KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
jude law 20jan12 10.jpg
39KB, 427x640px
and after.

Which one do you think looks better?

Which one do you think women find more attractive?
>>
>>39050220
Dermaroller + minoxidil + special shampoo + hair conditoner + some other hair treatment. Maybe you'll be lucky and your hair will thicken up since early stages of MPB aren't that bad since you can still have a few hairstyles.
>>
>>39052840
Jude law is pretty bald in this pic. He's just really good at hiding it
>>
>>39052857
He still looks better than when he fell for the shave it meme.

I honestly don't know why he doesn't get a HT. He clearly has the money for it and he's not that bald where it wouldn't make a difference.
>>
>>39052846
if he was shaven, they'd probably be the same. his hair isn't shaven and is clearly growing back exposing his hairline. if he didnt shave it at all, it wouldve looked better just bc it wouldnt have been some awkward interim of both.

that's not shaven. that WAS shaven and then not shaven for months making it look weird.
>>
These threads start the same and end the same desu.

>People with full heads of hair telling young who are balding guys to just shave it and hit the gym.
>Guys who lost their hair in their 30's telling young guys who ar balding just to shave it and hit the gym.
>Young guys who lost their hair regretting not doing something about it urging young guys who are balding to take action.
>Young guys who managed to save their hair urging young guys who are balding to take action.
>Guys with full heads of hair telling young guys who are balding that girls won't mind.
>Young guys who are balding with actual experience reporting that girls do mind.
>People who've never been on Finasteride going on about potential side effects.
>People who are on Finasteride reporting no potential side effects.

I can tell from my own experience that back when I was a hat prisoner, winters were extremely bittersweet. When I could wear a beanie outside, in cafés and bars girls would notice me, some even approached me. Yet deep down I knew that I wouldn't have gotten so much as a glance had it been spring or summer.
>>
>>39052846
>Which one do you think women find more attractive?
>>39052840
Are you even kidding ????
he looks way better with the shaved head (no homo)

the first pick looks like a balding man tryign desperately hard to hide his bald spots with a shitty hairstyle
>>
File: images-3.jpg (13KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
13KB, 443x332px
Just hop on gear, get jacked and tan and looksmax your face.
It worked for the rock, I mean look at this handsome motherfucker, he even looks better now than when he had hair.
>>
>>39052876
I think you're being overly autistic in your analysis of his hair.

Normal people don't scrutinse people's hairlines the same way that hairloss sufferers do.

They will look at picture A and see a guy with hair and picture B and see a baldie.

The point I was trying to make is that hair > no hair. The only time I think you should shave it is if you're at that NW4+ stage.
>>
>>39052927

Hes not completely white though. Hes mixed race. Bald heads often look alot better on people with a bit of color. Not like that for white boys. Unless you tan 24/7 which will lead to skin cancer
>>
>>39052927
>he even looks better now than when he had hair.
true,

Also get a fat neck;
>>
>>39052915
You're retarded if you think that bald Jude looks better. Like objectively retarded when it comes to aesthetics. You have no clue what looks good on a man.

>>39052927
Not saying he looks terrible but the Rock is only going to appeal to a small subsection of women who go for that hypermasculine look. Most women will go for conventionally attractive guys (i.e. men with hair)

Also keep in mind that Dwayne is like 6'7" and a multimillionaire actor, bodybuilder and pro wrestler so yeah, that helps too.
>>
>>39050220
I'm also 22 and have the exact same hairline. Been shaving it off for the last year, and to be honest I've gotten laid more in the past year than I did for the 4 years before that where I was just balding and in denial. Shave it off
>>
>>39052956
>shit that never happened
>>
>>39052952
>6'7"

kek he's not 6'7" but ok.
>>
File: 1474991257610.jpg (110KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1474991257610.jpg
110KB, 633x758px
>>39052899
Pretty accurate desu
>>
>>39052969
6'5".

My bad.
>>
>>39052447

thats because you have the 1st worse than being manlet or bald, thats it a weak facial structure.
>>
>>39050220
I heard that if you're more likely to inherit your likelihood of going bald from your mum's side and pattern of going bald from your dad. My dad was bald as a peanut at 18 but I'm going strong at 22. What's your mum's dad like?
>>
>>39052899
This and also
> When I could wear a beanie outside, in cafés and bars girls would notice me, some even approached me. Yet deep down I knew that I wouldn't have gotten so much as a glance had it been spring or summer.
this.
>>
>>39052952
I'm not talking about his status or being tall, he looks great and has a great physique, and If you're pretty much bald and going for a fuccboi look or a model look, you're wasting your time unless you have god tier facial aesthetics already.

I'm just offering an alternative for bald guys who want to make themselves as attractive as possible as a bald man.
>>
>>39052899
Fuck, im capping this. Also i'm taking your hair has started to grow back so much that you stopped wearing a hat, any tips?
>>
>>39052927
>Just shave it and hit the gym brah :^)
>>39052899
>>
>>39052993
>tfw dad started balding when he was in his late 30s
>tfw i started balding before i hit 19
Life isn't fair, or my mom is a slut that cheated on my dad.
>>
Are you rich? Meaning are you able to set aside 100 dollars per month for treatment? Try minoxidil. It worked for me. I was losing hair due to stress and within 6 months I lost about a quarter of my hair. Used it and now my hair is back to normal after a year.
>>
>>39050238
are you meant to use the castor oil on your head or swallow it? genuine qn
>>
>>39053017
I just went the big 3 route like a lot of men, responded well to the treatments and had gotten a thick NW2 after about 18 months. Perhaps I should mention that my hairline - NW3-ish - had been pretty much intact since I was 18, but I had started to thin diffusely. Anyway, I sprinkle a small bit of Toppik on the hairline. That being said, I'm 24 today and I'm planning on having a hair transplant in two years to get to a NW1 or 0.5.
>>
>>39053044
Your maternal grandad is a better indicator than your dad
>>
>>39053013
Fair enough but again, I don't think most women find the Rock physically attractive. Like I said, that hypermasculine bald gym rat look is only going to appeal to a certain type of woman.

Most girls prefer a guy with hair even if he isn't as muscular.

My suggestion to balding guys is to treat that shit unless you want to see your prospects diminish when it comes to women.
>>
>>39053031
What the fuck else you going to do?
Sit and whine all day like a faggot?

Do what you can to retain your hair if you can, if you can't, then do what you can to look the best you can as a bald guy if your goal is to look better.

Deal with the card you've been dealt and make the most of it instead of sitting around and whining about all the girls you could get if you had hair.
>>
In this day and age, technology allows for pretty much anything. Facial restructuring, hair transplants, etc. If you were fucked by genetics, just save alot of money to get it fixed
>>
>>39050251
>heavy exposure to wifi and radio signals.

This wouldn't cause balding
>>
>>39053068
how fucking delusional/autistic can you be
>>
>>39053081
Except unfortunately we're not quite there when it comes to hair transplants.

Cosmetic surgery has come a long way but they still haven't figured out how to clone hair follicles.
>>
>>39053075
I can tell you never had to shave your head. Don't speak in the matters you know nothing about faggot.
>>
>>39053091
How is anything I said delusional? Girls like tall handsome guys with nice hair. They don't like bald gym rats.

Like it or not, being bald is a major turnoff for a lot of women.
>>
>>39053107
I'm currently balding and have chosen to stop caring and am going to buzz my hair to a 1 this week.

Even that's beside the point because none of what I said is wrong, there is nothing else you can do if your hair is too far gone, you just going to sit around whining about it?

Make the most of what you have, otherwise just wallow in your own self pity and continue feeling miserable about yourself.
>>
>>39050220
might as well shave it off, start taking test, grow a beard and spend 2 hours in the gym every day
>>
>>39050220
dude shave it

being bald cannot be worse than balding that badly
>>
>>39052952
and what subsection of women go for guys balding as badly as op?
that's right none

shave it
>>
>>39053404
It's hilarious how people claim that

a) balding doesn't matter dude just be confident xD

and

b) grow a beard, hit the gym, get a tan, dress well, etc...

Why would you have to do that if balding doesn't matter? Just admit that balding is a huge drawback to your appearance and you need to compensate for it.
>>
>>39053404
>>39053434

>>39052899
>>
File: USen_DT_AE_PDPMain_Aloha.png (74KB, 460x703px) Image search: [Google]
USen_DT_AE_PDPMain_Aloha.png
74KB, 460x703px
>>39050236
Thats air fresener, not sunscreen you faggot.
>>
>>39053459
I didn't say balding didn't matter you idiot

The fact that it does matter means OP is going to have to work his ass off now and needs to start taking test so he can grow a thick beard and get super juicy because his hair is not coming back.

No one is telling you balding doesn't matter. We're telling you that it sucks so now you're going to have to compensate to obtain a certain look.

Life isn't fair, abloo bloo go cry
>>
Does creatine really cause hair loss?
>>
>>39053056
I think it's worse to lose your hair if you were attractive and got girls before. It's not the same for a guy who was an awkward fucker who never had a chance to begin with.

But those who had shit going for them feel the insane drop in quality of life, they've been on both sides of the fence. And they know what's preferable.
>>
>>39053558
Bump
>>
OP, if you want you can try to get on finpecia and stave off your eventual loss.

Biology DOES always catch up. You will keep balding, but you can control the rate and even stall it completely for some years.

You may want to do this and hold onto what you have incase a cure comes out in the next 5 years, which seems somewhat likely. Many of the upcoming developments are based off reversing miniaturization of hair follicles rather than growing new ones, so slowing down your loss may be in your favor.

Good luck.
>>
>>39050236
sunscreens important faggot, you wanna be wrinkly by 30?
>>
>>39052701

5'10" is not a defect you troll motherfucker
start lower
>>
>>39054019
You're joking right?
All memes aside, just how insecure are you about being short senpai, there is absolutely nothing wrong with what he said.
>>
>>39054019
Found the manlet king.

Take it easy my liege.
>>
>>39054039
5'10'' is average height, its not a defect lmao. Being a legit midget is a defect
>>
>>39054064
>being this insecure that he has to prove himself
Neck ur self my man
>>
>>39054081
alright youre obviously baiting
>>
>>39054093
Nigga how dense are you?
>>
anyone here taking fin long term?

does it really kill your dick? Im balding hard lads pls respond
>>
>>39054301
theres literally no excuse to be bald this day and age. Like go to the barber fatass
>>
File: laughing whores.jpg (95KB, 684x534px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.jpg
95KB, 684x534px
>>39050220
>He fell for the creatine meme
(might want to get your liver/kidneys checked soon)
((srs))
>>
>>39054301
Only if you're really fucking unlucky. But if you're relatively fit, do cardio, eat clean and supplement well the risk of you getting nasty sides are slim to none.

Those who got sides are usually the ones who are fat and out of shape with a fucked up endocrine profile.

Just compare to numbers of those (in shape fuckers) on Misc reporting sides with the ones (i.e. sedentary fucks: "I got gyno, but I was fat as fuck before and have never jogged in my life.") on hair-loss forums.
>>
Goddamnit I know you bitchasses are trolling about Creatine but it still makes me question whether or not I should stop taking it.

Fuck you /fit/
>>
>>39054455
thanks for the response

what dosage should I take?
>>
>>39054591
I was balding pre creatine, got on it, stopped and I'm still balding

fact it the hairloss is even worse now that ive stopped. Either the creatine hold on to some hair or this all is unrelated
>>
>>39054684
Start with 0.5 every other day and then bump it up to 1. It's the same as with every other med, gotta see which dosage works for you.
>>
>>39054713
how long have you used it though? The idea of taking this stuff for many years is really annoying tb h
>>
>>39054064
>below 6'0
>not a defect
Averages don't matter. Guys are supposed to be tall and large in structure. Can't have height, face, and frame if you're 5'9 with manlet shoulders
>>
>>39050251
how do you cut out plastic in your life? every fucking thing is wrapped in it.
>>
File: 789456.jpg (26KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
789456.jpg
26KB, 413x395px
>>39050220
You look like a baby
>>
File: 1468949331451.png (82KB, 599x717px) Image search: [Google]
1468949331451.png
82KB, 599x717px
>>39054763
yeah, it'd be easier to just cut out the balding gene
>>
>>39054728
Been on it for about 18 months. I'm willing to take it for as long as it's effective or once something better comes out (a lot of things in the pipeline atm).
>>
>>39054789
problem is that the majority of caucasian men and women take it, even if it doesnt manifest
>>
This creatine troll meme really gets under my skin
>>
>>39054792
>a lot of things in the pipeline atm
I think our surroundings have a lot of to do with it

my dad and uncles all come from a village and they all started balding at 30 while im balding since I was 18
>>
>>39050251

Is this a new meme?
>>
File: 1454032741272.jpg (134KB, 500x880px) Image search: [Google]
1454032741272.jpg
134KB, 500x880px
Not OP, I really want to get on finasteride but those worst case anecdotes I hear on the internet area really keeping me away
>>
I know you guys won't believe me and think I'm trolling, but the best pussy slayer I've ever met was a 34 y-o bald dude.
As soon as he opened his mouth and started talking to a chick, whether or not he had hair was irrelevant.
He was confident, dressed good, and was really funny.
He was banging early 20s chicks all the time.

Then again his face was alright. If you're ugly this might not work for you
>>
>>39054968

There's a lot of dynamics to do with the pick up game. But if you're reserved or an autist being bald will probably be a big setback.

Outgoing or charismatic guys will just adopt it as part of their personality
>>
>>39054968
Anyone that has actually had success with women could tell you this.

For women, males appearance are the least of their concerns, except when accounting for a one night stand
>>
Ahhh the eternal bald thread. OP it's too late for drugs, that hairline is awful, shave is your only hope

I think I looked better with my floppy faggot hair but I've been more successful and w younger women after going full shave + stubbley beard, enjoy that datapoint. Most didn't care and one or two specifically mentioned it as being hot but women will say literally anything when they're dickdrunk so take that with a grain of salt. I'm sure some women hate it but it's not enough to be hugely signifacnt, it's certainly nowhere near as bad as being short or Asian, more like having a weird accent or a big nose. Unquestionably some unfortunate souls look like dreadful mutants with shaved heads but most dudes can pull it off fine. Light beard is essential if you're white tho, you need some contrast
>>
>>39054968
LMS is bemoaned constantly on this site, but women are holistic when it comes to determining whether they'll be willing to fuck you or not

if you lack in one area, it is possible to make up for it in another. this is why you can have a muscular guy who is socially retarded, a fat guy who can light up a room with his charisma, or a manlet with savage levels of self-esteem still getting laid despite their shortcomings
>>
File: snapp.png (200KB, 611x491px) Image search: [Google]
snapp.png
200KB, 611x491px
Might as well poll for opinions

Pic on the left is me at 17, when I first noticed my hairline was starting to get some thinning around the temples. Hard to see but you can see the outline.

Pic on the right is me today at 22. I'm a Norwood 2 but grow my hair out long enough to sweep over. Luckily my hair strands are naturally thick so it doesn't look like it's thinning anywhere and my crown is still fine.

Should I go on finasteride or just hope that recession/balding slows down? I've been debating for years, a couple of years ago I said I'd do it after turning 22 when my puberty had slowed down, I'm still nervous about the potential side effects of fin though and would rather not get perma-castrated.

I'm tall and muscular so having a receding hairline may not be the worst thing in the long run.
>>
>>39055144
You can put it off for a while imo senpai, keep an eye on the crown and temples
>>
>>39055144
Great blog
>>
>>39052846
after because looks like less of a faggot
>>
>>39055201

You didn't subscribe tho
>>
>>39055144
I am so fucking tired of this "propecia syndrome" myth that won't die.
You will NOT get any sexual side effects from propecia. There is no proof of it happening, besides the random anecdotes you see online.
There is no significantly difference in side effects among the control groups and drug groups.
Finasterid is a drug for prostate problems, people with prostate problems often have fucked up estrogen values in their body, which causes the side effects, not finasterid by itself.
All of those permanent side effects anecdotes can be caused and explained by placebo, depression, smoking, drinking, drugs.
If you don't believe me, read about it yourself. Keep in mind that the drug trials have mostly been done with 5mg finasterid, not 1mg which is what you get prescribed by the doctor for hairloss.
I'm taking finasterid myself, best decision of my life, you have to stop the balding early on.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/
>>
>>39050220
>then

Maybe because you are a silly.
>>
>>39055037
Where the fuck does this meme come from?

Women are just as picky as men when it comes to looks. You don't see fat balding manlets dating hot women unless it's a sugar daddy arrangement.

People tend to date people of roughly equivalent attractiveness. There are exceptions of course but just look at the couples around you when you're in public. You won't see too many hotties dating ugly men.
>>
>>39055251

How did you get a prescription? Just go to a doc and ask for it?
>>
>>39055144
Get on finasteride

I have the same hair, hopped on at 24 and now im 27 the exact same hair and zero sides

Now i just read these threads to laugh at people so scared of finasteride

Its like a sugar pill that stops u from balding. The miracle drug weve all been lookin for, and its available everywhere RIGHT NOW for DOGSHIT CHEAP

Its like 20$ for a 4month supply breh
>>
>>39055274
Yes. Not that guy, but yes

He checked my receeding hairline, nodded, and suggested a blood test to rule out some fucky mineral defficiency or something first

Bloods came back fine and he wrote me a years prescription of 1.25mg a day

3 years ago and i just saw him for a checkup. Refilled me for another year

No longer a worry of mine
>>
>>39055144
My hair was a just a tad better than yours at the same age. How is your crown though? A bit of recession in temple is fine, what really makes you look ugly is the thinning at the top. Only then would I recommend fin.

Plus, you have a pretty manly face, growing a beard and shaving won't be too bad for you if worst comes to worst.
>>
>>39055314
>>39055286

Thanks. I'm really leaning towards it. I already rolled the dice with Accutane back in high school so it'd be kind of hypocritical to let anecdotes dictate my decisions making in this case.

>>39055341

Crown is good, that's why I haven't been in any rush. If my crown started going I'd probably freak out and jump on fin immediately.
>>
>>39055366
Since you're in no rush as of now, maybe you can try easing into finn so your endocrine system won't get a shocked. maybe start wih 0.25 mg for a few months, then 0.50, etc.
>>
File: BruceWillisLFDHpremiere07.jpg (662KB, 878x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BruceWillisLFDHpremiere07.jpg
662KB, 878x1000px
>>39050220

Time to shave it off nigga.
>>
>>39055403

That's probably a good idea. I read that 0.5mg still worked at similar efficiency as 1 mg.
>>
>>39055268
>Women are just as picky as men when it comes to looks

Right, but men can attract females by other means than pure physical appearance. Just for example, having a deep tone of voice will make you more appealing to women, and us men couldn't care less how a female's voice sounds. Same with money or dressing well.
I don't care how a girl dresses. If she's fit and attractive, anything will good on her.
Same with money. I'd rather date a 9/10 that works at Mcdonald's than a 6/10 doctor making 500k a year
>>
>>39054779
this, i def thought this was a picture of an infant
>>
>>39055274
Yea i just told him i was experiencing prematurely hair loss, which is for men under 40 years old in my country, i'm 23.
Not all docs are aware of finasterid's existence, so just mention that you heard finasterid/propecia was an option, you have heard great reviews and you would like to start it.
>>
All this bald fags itt, you bitch like if balding was fucking cancer, you are worse than manlets.
>>
>>39055286
>>39055314
>>39055366
>>39055403
>>39055424

Enjoy your sexual dysfunction, which can continue even after you stop taking the drug.
>>
File: Captain_Picard_Chair.jpg (93KB, 371x283px) Image search: [Google]
Captain_Picard_Chair.jpg
93KB, 371x283px
>>39050220

Go full Captain Picard
>>
>>39055582
Nigga you gave to be extremely unlucky to get sides, and persistent at that. I remember this other study where they took a sample of men claiming to suffer from Finasteride related sexual disfunction, turns out only 1/3 actually had gotten it from Finasteride. The other 2/3s had other issues the resulted in sexual disfunction.

Seriously, if you're a young, healthy male chances are you won't get sides, and if you do get mild sides they mostly subside with continued use.

Scare-mongering fucks like you is what kept me off Fin for three years, just imagine how much hair I could've saved if it hadn't been for mongs of your like.
>>
>>39054930
Yeah, DHT isn't the only culprit in the curse that is MPB. You've got cortisol, prolactin, PGE2 and SHBG making up a major follicle fuck-up concoction. And considering our modern lifestyles, what we eat, the stress we're under it's no wonder that balding which under "normal" circumstances would've appeared past the age of 30 starts rearing its ugly head in our late teens and early 20's.
>>
File: Picard_Make_it_Slow.jpg (161KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Picard_Make_it_Slow.jpg
161KB, 768x1024px
>>39050220

Buzz it to a #1 or less.

I was more bald than that when I was 22. It doesn't matter as much as you think it does, but ONLY if you cut it REALLY FUCKING SHORT and have a professional barber keep you clean EVERY WEEK.

Also get your ass to the gym, nobody gives a fuck about your hairline if you've got shreds.
>>
>>39055226
>hurr he looks like a faggot

This is why men are clueless when it comes to aesthetics. They think that attractive men look gay.

We don't care what you think is attractive it's what women find attractive that matters.

Women prefer a prettyboy with hair over some roided bald freak any day of the week unless she has daddy issues.
>>
>>39053094
+in hair transplant you just cut hair from the back of your head and plaster it to the front. My doc told me that in extreme cases when you lack hair on your head they can try transplanting your body hair.
>tfw saving 5k for hair transplant
I know it might not work and all but untill i'm gonna try it, i won't stop thinking about it.
>>
>>39054967
Let's be honest without hair you'll most likely will never use your dick anyway. Might as well look good + those worst cases are litteraly one in a few thousands.
>>
>>39050220
lel saw this post from the front page and at first I thought it was a cute baby lying on a bed, but I guess it was just a sad balding fuck.

Here's some silver lining OP. 90% of the buffest dudes at my gym are skinhead bald. Out of that 90%, 60% of them aren't gay, and of that 60% - 100% of them have fucking MILF wives or young girlfriends.

There's hope for you yet
>>
>>39055922
Lots of bald dudes are using their dick right now.

The "NEED FULL HEAD OF HAIR TO FUCK" thing is mostly a media invention and pushed by losers with a "have hair but nothing else" thing going.
>>
File: >i rate zidane.jpg (115KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
>i rate zidane.jpg
115KB, 1100x619px
>>39055654

I'll just grow a pair of balls, but thanks.
>>
CLIPPERS AND STRONGLIFTS
>>
>>39055707
>It doesn't matter as much as you think it does, but ONLY if you cut it REALLY FUCKING SHORT and have a professional barber keep you clean EVERY WEEK.

If you're going to do it every week (which seems excessive) then why not cut it / shave it yourself?

I used to cut my own hair, this was before I started losing any, but I just decided to start clippering it because it saved money and hassle.
>>
Either take finasteride and risk chemically castrating yourself, or shave your head.
>>
>>39055988
>zidane

You don't look like Zidane or the Rock or Jason Statham.

The only guys who can pull off the bald look are niggers and swarthy mediterranean types. If you're white or asian you will look like a cancer patient.

This is especially true if you're in your 20s or 30s. Going bald at such a young age is not acceptable in our society. People will ask questions and might assume you have some sort of disease or something. Like wtf nigga you look old and sick.
>>
>>39052846

After, obviously. Actually looks like a man now.

>>39055900

Hahaha, faggot can't even stand the honest answer to his own faggot question xD
>>
File: poop.jpg (55KB, 634x414px) Image search: [Google]
poop.jpg
55KB, 634x414px
>>39056037

Be a cuck, I don't care.
>>
>>39056047
You have no clue what makes a man look good.

Ask any woman and she'll prefer the prettyboy version with hair.

You bald faggots are in such denial it's unreal.
>>
>>39056059
>baldie
>calling others "cuck"

lmao get away from me you genetically inferior being
>>
File: c1bb3-austin.jpg (18KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
c1bb3-austin.jpg
18KB, 270x270px
>>39056037
Bullshit.

You'll only look like a cancer patient if you're scrawny and weak looking.
>>
>>39056036
2.3% chance of losing your dick Vs. 97.7% chance of never getting to slam it in to anything but fatties and uggos for as long as you live.

I know what I choose.
>>
>>39050281
This.

I just shaved mine off a couple of weeks ago.
Hit the gym twice as hard and grew big tramp beard

Feelsgoodman.gif
>>
>>39056100
Mate if being bald means you can only fuck uggos then you're probably an ugly piece of shit already
>>
File: johnson1.jpg (110KB, 670x1024px) Image search: [Google]
johnson1.jpg
110KB, 670x1024px
Procerin. EBay. 3 months minimum usage
>>
>>39056100
Having hair won't automagically get you pussy anon. And a broken dick on top of no pussy won't get you anything but a noose or a bullet.
>>
File: killshine.jpg (279KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
killshine.jpg
279KB, 1024x768px
>>39056096
lol fuck off you beta cuck. You don't look anything like Steve Austin.

$10 says you look like pic related. A beta cuck destined to a lifetime of failure with women.

Prove me wrong faggot.
>>
>>39056130
I have hair
>>
>>39056130
So...do you think a full head of hair will make him less of a "beta cuck"?
>>
>>39056140
Then you're just retarded.

Saying that bald guys look like Zidane and Steve Austin is like saying that all guys with hair look like Brad Pitt and Ryan Gosling.

Being bald is a sexual death sentence for most men you fucking mongoloid retard. You look creepy and old. Even if you get jacked you'll just look like a bald roided freak who's overcompensating.
>>
>>39056037
This guy is Scandinavian. Probably the best looking bald guy in the world.

But obviously the truth of the matter is simple: If you have a good face you can make anything work. I'm bald, it bothers me a lot, but I still think I look good
>>
>>39056182
This is actually the best looking guy I have ever seen. period. No homo obviously.
>>
File: 1375761785846.gif (1MB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
1375761785846.gif
1MB, 355x200px
>tfw bald
>tfw 5'7
>tfw 140lbs skinny fat
I have 2 kids and a 7/10 wife. Make 200k a year. Money gains are the best gains. And yes, the kids are mine, I had them tested.
>>
>>39056174
>Being bald is a sexual death sentence for most men you fucking mongoloid retard.

Being ugly and not having a good personality or any resources is a sexual death sentence for all men.

Hair or No hair has little to do with it.
>>
File: Stanley-Tucci.jpg (65KB, 426x594px) Image search: [Google]
Stanley-Tucci.jpg
65KB, 426x594px
>>39056064
>>39056080

Sorry, have I come to the faggot board? Because I'm pretty sure this is the fitness board.

There's a board for you guys, here I'll give you the link: >>>/lgbt/

>>39056182

>If you have a good face

This is an excuse invented by manchildren who are too afraid and scared of "losing my hairy wairy"

Most men man up and deal with it.
>>
>>39056182
i think the reason he looks so good is he have an angular facial shape and 10/10 eyes
>>
>>39056221
good for you man, what do you do?
>>
>>39056182
That guy is a male model and he was modelling before he lost his hair.

Do bald cucks seriously need to pull out pictures of male models to convince us that bald is a good look?

I'll say it again: being bald is a death sentence for most guys. Unless you have very strong facial features combined with height, frame and a darker complexion you will look like shit.
>>
>>39056234
computer engineer.

Im sick of being skinny fat from sitting all fucknig day and am still in my 20's so I started lifting.
>>
>>39056229
You just posted another ugly old bald faggot.

That guy would NEVER turn heads in a bar or nightclub. He would NEVER pull hot young pussy in the same way that a dude with a luscious full head of hair would.

He literally looks like my high school history teacher.

Prime pussy (18-25) will NEVER date bald guys. They will go for the tall prettyboy with a full head of hair. Sorry bro. Nice cope though.
>>
>>39054301
No, there was a recent study over the course of 16 years that proved that the only potential side effect was increased risk of depression

http://www.healio.com/hematology-oncology/prostate-cancer/news/in-the-journals/%7Bcf915e17-81a7-4ea7-a68d-18299071d8c6%7D/finasteride-not-associated-with-long-term-adverse-effects
>>
>>39056237
He looks better without hair, that's all I'm saying
>>
>>39056279
And even if you get depression from it chances are you would've gotten it anyway if you hadn't been on it, due to losing your hair.
>>
File: GQ Brad Pitt Birthday Hair TOUT.jpg (70KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
GQ Brad Pitt Birthday Hair TOUT.jpg
70KB, 800x533px
>>39056288
Only because he had a shitty hairline.

Any man looks better with a strong square hairline like Brad Pitt.
>>
>>39056252
2 kids before 30.... why?
>>
>>39056343
That's true to an extent. I was absolutely miserable every day for the first few years I find out I was balding. Im at the point now that I care less, and dont even think about it, but then again I still have enough hair not to be considered ugly. Maybe in a few more years I'll be miserable again.
>>
>>39055417
And be a poor, bald, unknown faggot. I wouldn't mind shaving it if not for the fact that i started balding at 18. I feel like the best years of my life were stolen from me.
>>
File: statham.jpg (41KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
statham.jpg
41KB, 360x450px
>>39056277

When do you plan on growing a set of balls my son?
>>
>>39056388
>2 kids before 30
We're going to start working towards another in january too. The white replacement rate isn't going to fix itself anon.
>>
>>39056417
>I feel like the best years of my life were stolen from me.

This is so true. I mean balding in your 40s is one thing. Society is more accepting at that age.

But a guy in his teens/early 20s shouldn't have to worry about that shit man. He should be able to live life carefree.

I'm glad my hairloss didn't start until I was 30.
>>
>>39056421
>hurr grow some ball dude xDD

Nice arguments there faggot. Which bald celeb are you gonna post next?
>>
>>39050931
This desu senpai

Captcha: lard worth
>>
>>39056421
>t. guy with the head full of head
I fucking hate this, these threads instead of being a warning sing to young guys to take care of their hair and to be the source of advice for guys fighiting balding are always turned into a bunch of faggots who never lost a hair in their life posting pics of bald celebs saying
>wow look at him! Sure he's famous, rich, and has a nice looking face but he's also bald! This mean you can look just like him when you shave it off!
You faggots should never touch those threads.
>>
File: 1475607739437.png (186KB, 1317x689px) Image search: [Google]
1475607739437.png
186KB, 1317x689px
>be balding
>Lol loser!!
>Just change everything about your appearance and attitude to fit a tough "bald guy" archetype :)
>Anyone who does anything to keep/replace their hair is an insecure bitch LOL. Btw enjoy your limp dick xD

>Be tranny
>omg u go girrrrrlll YAAAAAASS
>Everyone should adapt to your new body image, your feelings and comfort come FIRST!
>Yes! Buy wigs, and dresses and Get rid of that icky penis. 8)
>>
>>39053048
wtf 100 a month? I use the knockoff CVS brand it's like <30/month
>>
>>39053050

Both. Only 2ml a day orally or you get the runs.

But you're supposed to cut the castor oil with either ethanol, dmso or minoxidil for better absorption on the scalp.
>>
>>39056537
>Just change everything about your appearance and attitude to fit a tough "bald guy" archetype :)

It won't be long before people start suggesting you get tattoos and become a convicted felon to offset the drawbacks of being bald.
>>
Dont take vitamin supplements if your diet is fine. Only take vitd if you dont go outside for the day.
>>
File: 20161012_151011.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161012_151011.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Balding guy here. Im 26, started when I'm 22. It used to bother me a lot more, not so much now
>>
File: vin.jpg (12KB, 325x300px) Image search: [Google]
vin.jpg
12KB, 325x300px
>>39056459
>>39056504

Sorry dude, I'd rather grow balls than be a preening faggot who takes medication that gives you erectile dysfunction just because I'm too insecure to face the fact that I'm going fucking bald.

Whatever though man, if hair is more important to you than the functioning of your dick then go ahead.
>>
>>39056740

You look good bro.

Heavy stubble and the nice smile definitely helps.
>>
>>39056789
Thanks man. I actually can't grow a full beard lmao so I stay clean. I think when i go full bald I'll just look like an ageless qtpi. Plus I'm 6'3 which is nice
>>
>>39056740
Mash em, boil em, put em in stew.
>>
>>39050220
Your like a foot above the sink and you have shoes on?
>>
>>39056824
What?
>>
>>39056762
Yeah, you tell em brah :^)!
>>
>>39056824
K E K
>>
>>39050220
Charlie why do you keep pictures of your bald spot on your phone?
>>
>>39056857

t. microdick :^)
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (256KB, 1631x1213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
256KB, 1631x1213px
I need some opinions bros.

I'm at about Norwood 1 or 2, 23yr old, and have no idea if I'm balding or developed a "mature hairline" when I hit 19. The opinions I get are 50/50 all over the place, but I'm kinda leaning on MPB, as the hair seems thinner at the corners.

So what do boys? Book the dermatologist appointment and hop on the fin + mino wagon? Popping a pill every morning is a small price to pay to keep hair.

In the meantime I'm hopping on the natty hair loss routine

>cold showers
>scalp massage
>shampoo with argan oil
>meditate to stop being a stressed phag
>>
>>39056998
Definitely thinning, that's for sure. Just keep doing what you're doing and get to the dermatologist. You'll know what you want for sure afterward.
>>
>>39056762
Been taking fin for over a year. I've E oriented zero side effects and I've regrown enough hair that hairloss is no longer a concern of mine.

Stop spreading misinformation.
>>
>>39057125
*I've experienced zero side effects
>>
>>39057125
I've taken it for 15 months and just maintained. From what I understand that's what usually happens
>>
>>39057082

Yeah I'm thinking it's time to roll up my sleeves and realize I gotta do it. It's fucked up when your father is 60 and only started thinning now, and all your uncles have healthy hair.

I don't know if you can answer this, but if I regain some thickness with minox, will fin stop the regrowth from falling out? Or do the new gains have to be maintained with constant minox?
>>
>>39056998
A "mature hairline" is MPB. The hair is being miniaturised by androgens. The question is whether or not it will stop there. It's a coin toss. Look at the men in your family to get an idea of where you might be heading.
>>
>>39057125

I'm not spreading misinformation, I'm sharing documented side effects.

If you don't tell people the side effects, YOU are spreading misinformation.

Also
>A rash or tenderness around the nipples

Funny how that would happen by reducing your dihydrotestosterone levels, which is what this shit does. I guess it basically makes you start developing moobs :^)
>>
>>39057165
In my case it thickened up my hair in my temples and on the crown.

My hairloss is no longer noticeable to the naked eye.
>>
>>39057193

Grandfather on mothers side with full head of hair, father had the hairline I have now his entire life and is only thinning in his 60's, all biological uncles have full hair. That's why this situation sucks ass and is really confusing.

In not entirely sure a mature hairline is MPB 100% of the time (see ted Roosevelt). But in my case I think it is. I think the dermatologist has to look at your hairs under a microscope to see if they are miniaturizing.
>>
>>39057200
You can find similar and even worse side effects on a box of aspirin.

Why don't you link the clinical data that shows that adverse side effects were experienced by less than 2% of users.

Thousands of men take fin without any side effects. Losing your hair also has side effects you know.
>>
>>39052616

jesus christ
>>
>>39057242

>Aspirin side effects
>Ctrl+F "sex"
>Ctrl+F "erectile"
>0 results
https://www.drugs.com/sfx/aspirin-side-effects.html

>Finasteride side effects
Under "more common":
>Decreased interest in sexual intercourse
>inability to have or keep an erection
>loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
Others listed:
>decreased amount of semen
>Testicular pain
https://www.drugs.com/sfx/finasteride-side-effects.html

Fucking kek :^)
>>
>>39057313
I mean if you're bald you won't be needing your dick for anything other than fapping to hentai anyway.
>>
>>39057313
And what percentage of fin users experience side effects?
>>
>>39057313

What's your game plan cuck? Millions take fin with no reported effects.

If your hair is thinning, hold on to it in any way you can and fuck this cancerous nigger trying to say otherwise.

Check em
>>
File: ezeqvi.jpg (20KB, 229x234px) Image search: [Google]
ezeqvi.jpg
20KB, 229x234px
>>39050220
It's pretty obvious you are going bald. Why is this such a big deal to people?

I have never understood this. It's one less thing to worry about. What's so bad about being bald?

- Chicks think bald dudes masculine and handsome.
- Bald goes great with a beard.
- You don't have to pay money to get your hair cut anymore.
- No more time spent wondering in the mirror how you should style your hair before going to whatever.

One thing I fucking hate are those people doing hair transplant and everything they can to save their receding hairline. It's fucking pathetic like that wayne rooney jesus christ
>>
>>39057361
The side effects are real and scary as fuck.

There is no worse feeling than noticing that you can't get your dick up like you used to.

I stopped taking fin after 8 months and while the hair regain rate was awesome, no hair is wort over a useless dick.

Happily after quitting my dick recovered and gets rock hard without me even wanting it. Which is nice since i've experienced the complete opposite.

What i'd recommend is trying to cope with it and if impossible try out the medicine and stop asap if you get any sides.

I used accutane for acne when i was 16 and didn't get any sides whatsoever but its always a gamble with strong prescription medicine
>>
>>39053987
I would rather not be bald in 30 from estrogen's in those fucking shampoo bottles, dumb negro
>>
>>39057417
Rooney should fucking spend his money on getting his ear tied before worrying about his hair. Also growing a beard would do wonders to hide his jawline.

His head looks like a fucking football with ears on it and the first thing he worries about is saving his hair which looked like shit in the first place.
>>
>>39052768
then holy fuck get a sense of humor about yourself. I'm an inner city 8th grade teacher, AKA I spend 8 hours a day with the worst/best bullies on the planet, and you gotta learn to just laugh at shit you can't control. every year starts off with one of them making a crack about my glasses or bad posture, and once I make a joke about it and laugh it off, they never do it again. if I cried about it, I'd get eaten alive.

you guys sound like Cartman in that safe space episode. learn to laugh at yourself
>>
>>39053987
I'd rather take being wrinkly by 30 over having severe eczema and psoriasis all year long. Sunscreen block the UV rays which are pretty much the only thing which keep my skin from not flaring up.
>>
File: Untitled (2).png (934KB, 922x519px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (2).png
934KB, 922x519px
>>39057485
you're on /fit/ possibly the second most insecure board on 4chan
(number 1 is /fa/)
>>
>>39057428
Damn shame you had sides. Some are blessed, others aren't. I remember this one kid at 19 who took Dutasteride, oral Minoxidil, oral Spironolactone, Minoxidil foam and Bimatoprost and suffered not a single side effect. Fucking amazing imo.
>>
>>39057470
Balding hurts more when you're not that attractive to begin with
>>
File: dwayne-the-rock-johnson-5.jpg (96KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
dwayne-the-rock-johnson-5.jpg
96KB, 1200x800px
>>39057336

Are you really THAT insecure about going bald? That's pretty sad bro

>>39057356

Well since symptoms of sexual dysfunction are listed as "more common" side effects then I'd probably say a pretty significant one.

>>39057361

>he's so insecure he takes a dick-shrivelling, semen-sapping, moob-inducing, gyno pill to stop his meany male androgens from being present in his body

>he calls ME the cuck

O i am laffin

>>39057428

Thanks for sharing bro, good to hear from someone who's actually experienced it.

>>39057874

>being insecure about your appearance

This isn't /lgbt/
>>
>>39058220
>being insecure about your appearance

Why do you think most people lift?

inb4 health
>>
>>39058373

That's not superficial though. Lifting makes you strong. Which is a functional skill.

Obsessing over hair is superficial and homosexual.
>>
I started going bald when I was 15, began shaving it when I was 20 (5'4" manlet). I was asked all throughout high school and college if something was wrong with me. My only advice is to get over it, have a good sense of humor about it, and focus on more important things. Also, approach women, they'll almost never approach you.
>>
>>39058433
>functional

There's no functional need to be strong in the modern world, unless your job involves physical labour.

People lift out of vanity. Nothing more.

Caring about your appearance is perfectly natural.
>>
>>39050220
Ignore the posts in this thread.

If it really bothers you: Transplants. Costs 3000-8000.

Your decision. Good luck either way.
>>
>when fin unironically gave you tinitus, osteoporosis, female fat distribution, random pains, terrible sleep, hot flashes, aged skin and slow digestion that haven't gone away in three years
>it's all in your head!
At least finasteride does cure baldness, as I would give every single hair in my head to get my pre fin health back
>>
>>39053048
>alopexia otc treatment for hair loss
>minoxidil 5%
>20€ every three months

france fuck yeah
>>
>20
>lots of hair on pillow when I wake up in the morning
>mom telling me that she thinks my hair is falling out (but she's obsessed with hairloss because her hair isn't too good, so not sure whether we're just being paranoid or if I'm actually on the demise)
>Dad in late 50's, perfect hair. No recession, thinning or greys
>Grandfather on mom's side had pretty decent hair until early 70's. No balding, thinning or greying
>All male cousins on mom's side (older than me) have shit hair and balding in their mid 20's

But cousins are all blood related by mothers being sisters. Their fathers all have shitty hair genetics unlike my dad so there's no blood relation between uncles and me.

>My mom's side grandma's dad (great grandad) had shitty hair genetics though.

Can the genes pass through the maternal side like that or are we most likely paranoid?
>>
File: 1470806161464.jpg (95KB, 405x540px) Image search: [Google]
1470806161464.jpg
95KB, 405x540px
> tfw absolutely no hair loss in the family on either side
>>
>>39059440
mino is otc everywhere
>>
>>39056740
You look like a cool dood

the shaved head suits ya

I'm the same way
>>
File: lol2.jpg (3MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
lol2.jpg
3MB, 3000x2250px
I can see your pattern, the elements are configurated for optimal reversible strength of fire.
>>
I think mine is worse but you're 22 damn.
I can't tell as I shave it every Thursday. If I get a job I will shave it at least twice a week. Thinking about going razor blade. Shiny bald ass motherfucker style.

www hairlosscure2020 com

Follow this site. It's funny, the guy who runs the site (since I don't know) thought there would be a cure in 2020. And he could be right. There are some real positive things going on right now. And I know they always say that, but experts are REALLY positive this time.

Let's hope so bruh
>>
>>39059694

Your hair is inherited from your mother's father's side.
>>
>>39057242

Yeah, Muh Sides effects xD
>>
>19 started uni in sept
>notice bald spot at back where your crown swirl thing getting bigger
>insecure x 1000
>constantly looking at hair in mirror
>fuck it buzz it off no guard cause that's what another bald anon told me
>no more checking the mirror
>people get out my way in halls, friends say i look scary

Honestly i wish i still had my hair but whatever you win some you lose some

I work a cashier every shift at least 3 girls say omg u look like drake!!!! So i guess it's not that bad
>>
>>39059860
Can't believe people still believe that meme. Both parents have some genetic input into hair loss. My maternal grandfather has a full head of hair at 80 and I was balding at 16.
>>
File: cryi.jpg (9KB, 233x271px) Image search: [Google]
cryi.jpg
9KB, 233x271px
>>39059860
>>39059928
>father gives me majority of his shitty genes
>"oh well at least he has a head full of hair"
>get balding genes from mum's side

It was so fucking obvious my life would be such a fucking shitshow and I would get the balding genes
>>
>>39059842
Here some shit, they are really advancing with stem cells.

“We’ve got an average of 82% of hair regeneration with stem cells in the donor area !!!”

“It is the first time in the history of hair transplants that such an important hair regeneration is achieved” — Note: I wonder if Dr. Gho agrees?

“In short, the process works and can say that we are at the beginning of a new era for the correction of baldness”

“To this day, there was no technique that allows hair implants recover such amount of follicles in the donor area!”

“The stem cell transfer is a reality”

“Revolutionary technique that allows patients to repopulate a bald area without losing their hair capital in the donor area.”
>>
>>39056537
Lol this is so true

It's so lame when ppl say shave it and get tattoos and a motorcycle

To OP, it's just fuckin hair anon. I know it seems like the end of the world but it's just hair!! You have your mind and your health... just be appreciative of what really matters
>>
>>39052936
Look at LI Joe, dude is a solid 9 (no fag) and went bald at like 17
Thread posts: 284
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.