[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is creatine supposed to make me angry and irritable, or do I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1450978282783.jpg (50KB, 578x527px) Image search: [Google]
1450978282783.jpg
50KB, 578x527px
Is creatine supposed to make me angry and irritable, or do I just have an anger issue.

Last night, I was getting annoyed with my older brother's faggotry and got into a fight with his boyfriend and him. I beat them both, but I've never been angry enough to hit someone.
>>
>>38653904
You're a fucking retard why would you take a supplement if you have no idea what it actually does? Because everyone on your (very homosexual) imageboard memes it or your local juice monkey tells you it's all he takes? It doesn't make you more aggressive at all, you were just being an immature faggot
>>
Probably felt stronger from lifting so you beat them up. They aren't a direct cause and effect of aggression.

I don't think lifting makes you an angry person. I think lifting gave you the confidence to become an angry person
>>
>>38653904
>beating the shit out of literal fags
You're gonna make it, breh.
>>
>>38653952
This. Also, if you're lifting clean, you may have had a natural spike in test therefore making you more agressive.
>>
File: jeb.jpg (295KB, 2406x1805px) Image search: [Google]
jeb.jpg
295KB, 2406x1805px
>his boyfriend and him
You've done well.
>>
>>38653904

>2016
>Not taking creatine because it allows you to reduce your brother and his partner into pink mist
>>
File: Trap Thread 11.gif (359KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
Trap Thread 11.gif
359KB, 240x200px
>>38653904
>Him and his boyfriend
>>
>beating up faggots
Good work, OP. May you have good gains in thy lifting.
>>
I started loading it the other day and it made me shit myself when I was out. Not taking it again
>>
>>38654818
What the fuck is it with the /pol/ leakage lately? Most boards are already shitty enough, no need to shit them up even more
>>
>>38655097
You're the newfag. It's always been like this. Eversince the old times. Hence why ''faggot'' is such an used word here. It's not being ''/pol/''. It''s being ''4chan''. The difference is that now you have your own homo board to go now. Door's right here: >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>38654777
Nice digits
>>
>>38653904
Nope you were just being a faggot
>>
>>38655927
Look at the faggot who uses a " for an apostrophe, hahaha fucking idiot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.