[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Accutane killing my gains Sooo tired bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (23KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 300x250px
> Accutane killing my gains

Sooo tired bros
>>
How is Accutane still legal? That shit fucked my body up as a young lady such as yourself
>>
How much are you on? Are you taking it from a doctor or are you a fraud?
>>
>>38621435
40mg/ day from my derm. It's better than having cystic acne but I'm so fucking tired all the time.
>>
>>38621478
I went on it in high school. Shit sucked, but I was glad I did by the end of it.

Just do the best you can to make gains while you're on it. Having clear skin will be worth it.
>>
>>38621354
>IM A GIRL BTW TEHEE :>
>>
>>38621640
Kek, that was a typo, I meant to type lad but it autocorrected and I didn't care to correct myself

Also

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>38621478

I was on 80mg a day and I only got sandpaper dry skin, itching buttcrack and aching knee joints. Almost made me give up on squats forever.

Can't rememeber feeling tired, well not anything more than I already feel.
>>
>>38621581
ty bro
>>
>tfw took Accutane and started getting bloody shits

T-thanks acutane!
>>
Just use 10% benzoyl peroxide cream, it's cheaper, easier to get and doesn't fuck your shit up
>>
I was on 100mg. I have never met anyone in person with worse acne than me.
Acutane was effective, however the sides were horrendous. My lips bled constantly unless constantly slathered in Vaseline, I had nose bleeds, aching joints, headaches and was even on it for a while during wrestling season.
Becoming even mildly dehydrated was a legitimate health concern to me. Spicy food became difficult to eat.

I would only suggest it if you have severe acne, and the rest of your skin care regime dialed in and it still doesn't work. If you get on acutane, do not slack off on anything else you were doing that was working (drinking lots of water, avoiding chocolate, clean pillow cases and shirts everynight) However, you may need to cut pack on aggressive cleansers and creams as your skin is now signifiacnlty more dry and sensistive. You will find what is comfortable for you.

It wrecks your body, and it takes months to recover from after stopping.

When I see roid shills just casually recommending acutane to combat their caused acne, on top of everything else they're putting in their body it makes me realize how retarded they truly are.
>>
I forgot to add that if your dermatologist isn't testing your blood already, it may be prudent to request it.

Cite some side effects of they say you don't need it.
>>
>>38622619
>100mg

ho lee shit m8
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.