[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's why Bodybuilding is looked down upon by normal people srs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 21

File: 5oh7on1ebx7.jpg (53KB, 607x960px) Image search: [Google]
5oh7on1ebx7.jpg
53KB, 607x960px
Here's why Bodybuilding is looked down upon by normal people srs

It looks like you're insecure. There is no rational reason why any person would engage in hypertrophy training, it's literally the most aspie excuse for a "sport" ever conceived. It also makes other sane people think you have a small dick, and a host of other personality based problems. It requires zero effort compared to real sports, and any subhuman can get "good" at it with a tiny bit of willpower, and I mean very tiny. While the normal well adjusted well liked social guy was playing soccer and basketball and slaying pussy, the recessed chin lanklet or manlet with the weird ears, temporal recession and peanut head shape were counting macros, squating at 6 in the morning and sleeping 11 hours to get people to notice them. It panned out the opposite, people notice them but not positively.

Most lifters I see are the following:

>Weirdos/aspie
>Lanklet/Framecels
>Ethniks with broken english
>Manlet
>Ugly
>Bullied introvert
>Baldcels

Bodybuilding would be cool if it wasn't an anti-social sport built around drugs populated by dregs of society with deep underlining conditions and complexes. People look down on it because they know darn well the type of people it attracts, pariahs and subhumans. And no it is not jealousy they feel when they see someone whos jacked, it's a strange mix of both pity and awkwardness thinking about the amount of years some ugly weird kid spent to get people to notice them

If you lift srsly you've already lost at life srs. I lift a couple times a week but mostly do sports and cardio. i do it because i enjoy it, not to compensate or get ppl to mire

Guys like this with roidcel physiques are 90% of gymgoers I see. chit aesthetics and bone structure drew them to lifting to escape it, but 4 cycles and 6 years of dedicated training later they have nothing to show for it thats worth a damn
>>
>>38371415

k
>>
nice b8
>>
>>38371415
Can you do something like this for power lifters and SQUATS ARE UR A PUSSY type guys?

I'd love to read it.
>>
>>38371459
Is that the same guy?
wtf he look aesthetic and not weird at all like in the OP pic
has /fit/ lied to me?
Does lifting really does make u aesthetic?
>>
>>38371493

He's also a medical student. Literally winning at life.
>>
I actually do have a small dick (5 inches ) and personality problems (HHKV at 29)

Lifting is all I have OP, just let me fucking have ONE thing in my life I can look forward too, PLEASE don't take this ONE pleasure in life away from me like everything else you and the rest of society have already taken away from me.

I don't know what else I'd do without lifting.
>>
>>38371462
Why would it be a bait? Its pretty accurate m8. Jut take a look on this board. Its basically a fucking /r9k/. So many feels, insecurity, girl problems etc. threads everyday.

And this is true too
>it is not jealousy they feel when they see someone whos jacked, it's a strange mix of both pity and awkwardness
I was a gymrat too few years back when i was more insecure. Now i have done oly lifting and mountain biking for 1.5 years and i love it. I don't care about being big and ripped anymore, but i actually am somewhat aesthetic because i exercise a lot and eat healthy stuff.

I hate when everyone here thinks that people 'mire you when they look at you if you are muscular and try to show it. Its just the same as a girl with lots of makeup.

And i love how everyone here thinks they are /fit/ and athletic when they do squats and stuff few times a week, eat a shit ton of food and lie on their asses.
>>
>>38371493
yes he realized that natty lifting is a meme
>>
>>38371568
Someone got cucked by a weightlifter
>>
>>38371415
2/10 for the effort
>>
>>38371415
Thanks for your 2 cents cunt dont wait on your change
>>
>>38371602
>>38371597
>>38371607
truth hurts, love to see how you just use the b8 card because its all you can come up with
>>
>>38371619
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
File: 1434414663625.jpg (56KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
1434414663625.jpg
56KB, 610x813px
THIS. These dudes from /fit/ are in fucking denial. Thy think 'hurr i'll just get bigger and bigger hurr yeah thatll work'. like throwing muscle at the problem is going to fix it. women, like other human beings, are looking for symmetrical beauty among shape and proportion. shaping isn't a once way street of getting bigger you fucking retards. length, width, surface area and the amount applied to different features of the body. it could mean being smaller in on area and yes, bigger in another.

you will never have chad's nose, lips, brow, shoulders, hairline, hair, pupils, cheekbones, chest, nipples, jawline, jew density, teeth, etc etc etc etc. women laugh at you all the time for being swollen try hards. an ugly swollen potatoes is still an ugly potatoe. you hooked on to the lifting community because you thought you could escape genetics. you poured everything into it and even become supremacists about it. but you are only superior in your own fantasies. if lifting was a solution to that, than gorrilas should be the most attractive males on the planet.
>>
>ugly people do something and are ugly and disliked
>hot people do something and are hot and well liked
Wow OP tht is the good insights I tell u wat
>>
>>38371415
>If you lift srsly you've already lost at life srs. I lift a couple times a week but mostly do sports and cardio. i do it because i enjoy it, not to compensate or get ppl to mire

What's wrong faggot, did Chad or Jamal steal yo gurl
>>
>>38371459
He looks fucking fantastic.

He would look better now than If he had never trained.
>>
>>38371678
>tfw forgot to activate my almonds
>tfw Jews still not dense
>>
>>38371537
>I actually do have a small dick (5 inches ) and personality problems (HHKV at 29)
>Lifting is all I have OP, just let me fucking have ONE thing in my life I can look forward too, PLEASE don't take this ONE pleasure in life away from me like everything else you and the rest of society have already taken away from me.
>I don't know what else I'd do without lifting.

Fuck OP, hes jelly-baby.

I lift because I FUCKING LOVE IT!

Also try jelqing or bathmate. That shit works.
>>
File: Josh Leader (16).jpg (127KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Josh Leader (16).jpg
127KB, 720x960px
>>
>>38371678
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>38371415
ITT: OP trying to rationalize his shitty life choices, laziness and jealousy while projecting pathetically.
>>
>>38371718
This looks so wrong.
>>
>>38371718
His main problems are no lats, weak shoulders and shit posture
Basically he needs more lat work, deadlifting and overhead lifting. It's not like he's naturally got an unaesthetic build
>>
>>38371739
But lifting is for lazy people? Athletes go to the gym to be better at their sports, lazy people just hit the gym, and lardasses don't do any kind of activity.

If you think lifting is superior to all other forms of exercising, like running, biking, swimming etc. you are delusional and that's why most people look down on you anyways
>>
>>38371415
its "looked down upon" by normal people because they are jealous.

unless you are an actual roided out subhuman, its actually just unattractive and scary then.

end of story.
>>
>>38371415
This is true when one doesn't work on other aspects of their life and become unidimensional.

Like that guy in bigger, better stronger that roided and lifted all his life. So now he hangs out at the gym all day because outside of the gym he is a nobody. It's sad, but many many gym rats are like this. Best ones are the guys stuck in the past who still rock those god awful bodybuilder mc hammer pants from the 90's and matching bodybuilding sneakers.
>>
>>38371718
Is it shit genetics? Why do his shoulders look so narrow?
>>
>>38371415
>>38371568
Hello cuck.

Maybe people don't mire you because you're small and a whiny little bitch. Inb4 you aren't or post pic. The problem is that you're a boring one-dimensional person who thought lifting would fix all of his problems, when in reality, you just look pathetic when lifting is the only thing you're "good" at.

Oh and once again to reiterate, you probably look like shit.
>>
>>38371770
People who just go to the gym and don't do any sort of conditioning/fitness work are fucking stupid. I play rugby, do strongman and cycle. Having a decent level of cardio makes you better at lifting as well, because it increases your work capacity a lot.

My next major aim is a 20 rep dl set with 4pl8, I did 13 reps 2 or 3 weeks ago (beltless but with straps).
>>
>>38371825
So you are saying that everyone who doesn't do brosplits at gym for their "Hobby" is a cuck and looks like shit?

This delusional shit is what makes people have these "meathead" / "stupid delusional roider" thoughts. And most of the time its true. I never see some athletes like cyclists or swimmers act like everyone who doesn't do their sport is inferior.. Just gymrats.

What if i told you that your fat% and size of bicep compared to size of your pec doesn't tell much about your athletic abilities / other things that matter more for most people
>>
>>38371718

fargoth.esp
>>
But anon I am lifting because I'm insecure. Why is that a problem? I don't like the way I look, I can change it, so if I don't do I not deserve to be sad?
>>
>>38371850
>I never see some athletes like cyclists or swimmers act like everyone who doesn't do their sport is inferior
To be fair you probably never go on swimming or cycling forums, or know many keen cyclists/swimmers
Every sport/athletic hobby has elitist twats
>>
>>38371415
>t also makes other sane people think you have a small dick,
i do though lol
>>
>>38371568
Two reasons.
1.Guy's who've gone balls to the wall in the gym are like guys who've gone balls to her clit or brown eye. We're in a pillow talking and vulnerable mood. And when we're online and able to be anonymous we're more open.

2.Most of that TFW NO GF stuff and FEEWINGS stuff isn't made by men.
>>
>>38371876
But they do it for sports, to compete, to have better performance. They didn't start it because they were insecure. And they don't compare their bodies to others on public because they don't do their sports to be big, or ask "body pics"
>>
>>38371898
>And they don't compare their bodies to others
But that's what bodybuilding is about. I don't bodybuild myself, but that's literally what the sport (I know it's not a sport as such, but still) consists of, a body pic for a bodybuilder is the equivalent of a swimmer posting a 100m front crawl time.
Being bigger, leaner, more conditioned etc is what better performance means for bodybuilders
>>
>>38371759

>no lats, weak shoulders and shit posture

Lol, his problems are narrow clavicles and a small ribcage, along with wide hips. It's not posture, it's genetics.
>>
I train hut I also think its one of the dumbest sports ever. Its superficial as fuck, most epople worsen their health doing it and you don't need any braincells doing it.

I respect a blue belt in whatever 10 times as much as I would a cut physique competitor.

Bodybuilding is useless. (except for the fitness factor, which any other sport brings with it also thoug...)
>>
>>38371938
I don't think that most people approve girls who spend lots of time on their makeup, nails etc. either. Stuff like that just screams insecurity / other problems
>>
>>38371678
>you will never have chad's nose, lips, brow, shoulders, hairline, hair, pupils, cheekbones, chest, nipples, jawline, jew density, teeth, etc etc etc etc.

b-but i am chad m8ey
>>
Stay mad
>>
>>38371415
Here's why we look down upon people who don't do bodybuilding:
You're too weak and unmotivated to try and achieve anything that takes a large amount of dedication an hard work. You reserve your dedication and har work or things that don't necessarily require it to give yourself the illusion of achievement.
>>
>>38371953
If you look at him is hips seem really far forward, and his delts and lats are undeniably far smaller than his pecs (proportionally). I guarantee he could look much better with bigger delts and lats.
>>
>>38371493
>>38371514
>>38371578

He takes all his pictures side on to hide his hips. Check his instagram
>>
This is strange, because, in just over 4 months of lifting, I've experienced the exact opposite of what you're describing.

My dad said I'm finally starting to look like a man the other day. People won't stop calling me sir and holding the door open for ME. Highschool kids gtfo my way when I'm walking now. Woman start talking to me FIRST.

All anecdotalx but if any of you believe OPie's b8 your never gonna make it. Lifting has some surreal benefits.
>>
>>38372057

It's just your imagination. I don't think it's possible to build enough muscle in 4 months to make any difference in your life unless you do some crazy cycle. They usually say it takes 3-4 months to notice any visual change in your appearance, and it will be a subtle one.
>>
>>38372025

You're right in thinking its accentuated, but his ratios are awful. See >>38372032
>>
>>38372024

If you legitimately believe that, I feel so sorry for you
>>
>>38371415
>It looks like you're insecure.
Stopped reading right there.
Tell that to all the women who fawn over me having a nice body.
>>
>>38371678
His gf is hot as shut though
>>
>>38372072

I've gained 40 lbs and my lifts have doubled. Sure a lot of it is fat, but mass matters.
>>
>>38371893
>Isn't made by men.

Women don't exist on /fit/ so then who is posting?
>>
>>38372032
Well thanks for the link asshole.
>>
>>38371759
Deadlift would only make his hips wider.
>>
I think bodybuilding (or just lifting in general) is a great way for the people mentioned in the OP to gain confidence.

It's much better that they get out and get engaged in a hobby or (>)sport they can enjoy and mingle with other likeminded people instead of sitting at home and turning into sadcunts or Elliot Rodgers caricatures.

OP can hate on the sport all he wants, but can not be taken very seriously when he trails off into attacking people who, by his own definition, are only trying their hardest to improve their lives.

I won't mind discussing bodybuilding's legitimacy as a sport with anyone, but the arguments OP presents are not very good ones.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>38371415
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>38372150
>Deadlift would only make his hips wider
>this meme
stop
>>
>>38371992
>Improving your body is the same as slathering majoritarily fake shit on your body that makes it only look slightly above average most of the time and other times just plain ugly
>>
>>38371718

Shoulders, does he ever work them?
>>
>>38372093
He's right though. Also your body is a reflection of your personality and character. People who treat their body well more often than not have disciplined character, are willing to work hard pleasant personality etc. Many that don't have shit bodies along with shitty azy, entitled personalities
>>
>>38372147

His Instagram is Drjleader. Couldn't find it when I posted that. Hides his hips by standing at an angle to the camera
>>
File: height.jpg (133KB, 629x777px) Image search: [Google]
height.jpg
133KB, 629x777px
>>38371415
DAMN SON FUCKIN FRANKY MUNIZ GOT FUARKIN RIPPED GODDAMN
>>
File: 597.jpg (22KB, 480x260px) Image search: [Google]
597.jpg
22KB, 480x260px
>>38371415
Congratulations, you played yourself in the title, OP.

Who gives a fuk about "normal" people
>>
>>38372236
deadlifts and squats are loved by fatties, because it makes them feel like they are lifting a lot
>>
ITT: overcompensating framecels, baldcels, asymmetrycels and manlets.
>>
>>38372348

His delts look to be of an appropriate size given the rest of him. He just has genetically narrow clavicles.
>>
>>38371682

Prob both seeing the levels of salt from OP
>>
It's really depressing knowing all thr aesthetic lifters are just injecting.

It's the same reason I stopped taking basketball seriously after learning you have to be basically born with a 48" vertical.

I just can't enjoy looking and performing average in something that I dedicate so much time to.
>>
>>38372737
You should do it because you enjoy it, not because you want to be the best.
>>
>>38372753
My enjoyment stems from being able to reach the pinnacle of it. Can't do that with an average vertical or not injecting. Sorry bud you can't reason down here. My decisions are what's best from many long and hard years of trial and error.
>>
>>38372760
Okay, have fun never enjoying life or doing things you want to do because you can't be the best.

Fucking retard.
>>
I love seeing threads like these because people like OP are literally outing themselves as the actually insecure ones.

You try SO fucking hard to put yourself above all the "meatheads" here by objectifying every single person here as someone trying to lift in order to look better for women.

A huge population of /fit/ lifts because hey fucking enjoy it. I don't give a phuck about my aesthetics m8. I got a qt gf and I just honestly love lifting progressively heavier loads. It's
>fun
believe or not.

You fucking faggots think you're so much better than anyone who lifts "seriously" because you play like 1 or 2 extra sports. Fuck off man. Fucking kys OP.

>I do it because I enjoy it, not to compensate or get ppl to mire me
FYI, so many /fit/izens lift because they like it, too.
>>
>>38372771

It's the same reason I gave up on competitive gaming. I reached the top only to learn throughcan esoteric and elite gaming circle that most people who go the best of me were simply cheating.

It sucks man but there are visible hard caps on life that stop me from being able to enjoy it the way I want.

You can take joy on being mediocre but I can't. I spend far, far more time and energy into these things to have a mindset like you which can only stem from being extremely casual and then lying about it which your next post will undoubtedly consist of.
>>
>>38372836
Nah mate. I'm not competitive at all except with women. Shits autistic as fuck and makes you not able to enjoy things in life, much like yourself.
>>
>>38371415
k..keep me posted
>>
>>38371830
would you like a fucking medal?
>nobody can ever want a lifestyle other than mine, MINE IS THE ONLY CORRECT ONE.
>>
>>38372836
>I spend far, far more time and energy into these things
>Only to give up on them because I can't be the best
lmao literal manchild
>>
>>38372847
I'm sure you're just a lady killer being here and all. lol have fun with your delusional as fuck cartoon board erping, moron.
>>
>>38372859
keep banging your head against a steel wall, certainl the wall and not your head will cave first
>>
>>38372864
>Being on 4chan alone means you can't get women
This is delusional. Just because someone has fun posting anonymously doesn't mean they can't live a fulfilling lifestyle.
>>
>>38372426
Every sane person that is over 21.

Senteces like that are always made by edgelords senpai
>>
>>38372057
I want my dad to say that to me. Whole life being a nerd gamer who never did sports or exercised when my dad was jacked when he was my age.
>>
>>38372885
Being here means you're either leveraging the power of virus marketing to spread your propaganda or you're a disgusting loser

If women flocked to me there's no fucking way i'd waste a second in this cesspool and i feel sorry for you if you think you're being logical in any way.

And what good does fucking a bunch of whores do you? You're gonna wind up with a disease before long or paying for children you never see while she fucks a better version of you. You're not impressive no matter how you spin it, retard.
>>
>>38372903
We should just euthanize people who arent considered normal, all the people op lists that are looked down upon by society.
It honestly would be a better place.
>>
>>38372737
Winners focus on winning.
Losers focus on winners.
>>
>>38372922
>Implying I'm trying to be impressive
Fucking a good looking chick every now and then isn't impressive, but easily doable even when you come here. Hell, I only fuck at anime cons, I'm not interested in average bar sluts.

If you lift and look decent you can pick up women assuming you're not mentally retarded. Or did you give up on lifting all together because you can't be the best?
Why even come here if you don't even life?
>>
>>38372057
Same man, I don't think it's a physical thing though.

Lifting has made me more confident and improved my posture by a lot, little things like that really effect the way people view you. Especially girls.
>>
>>38372950
Mindset like this keeps a fresh supply of losers in a world filled with cheats and circus freaks
>>
>>38371415
Holy shit this is an old ass Misc copypasta, fukin kek
>>
File: image.png (205KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
205KB, 1024x1024px
I just lift cuz I find it fun lol. Aesthetics are the least of my concerns, especially when I don't have an autistic personality.

I also like seeing my PRs progressively increase. Been lifting for 2 years and would be considered dyel by /fit/ standards but oh well lol.
>>
>>38372959
Brah do you honestly believe you're giving me advice? ROFL

Every retard knows how to get drunk at a bar do it long enough and some trash oops I mean women will wind up in your bed. Being too drunk to give a fuck about you has that effect

I like how you're so desperate to make your retardation and autism sound convincing that you changed the subject to fucking randoms tho. lol you're far more pathetic than I will be.
>>
>>38372012
I can see Jeff's penis.
>>
>>38371415
No, bodybuilding is looked down upon by normal people because normal people are insecure. Anybody would rather be fit than whatever they actually are but these pieces of human garbage would rather drag you down than try to get on your level.
>>
>>38373000
What? No. I was stating facts.

What the fuck are you even going on about? You stated here
>>38372922
>>If women flocked to me there's no fucking way i'd waste a second in this cesspool
Which changed the topic to women and fucking them.
>>
ITT: Normies who have given up
>>
>>38373045
>I was stating facts
pfffffffft AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No you fucking reject looks like the alcoholism has already destroyed your shit for brains you said literally this when I was talking about sports and lifting NOTHING TO DO WITH WOMEN:
>I'm not competitive at all except with women

You literally changed the subject to women which I have never in any way, shape or form expressed having troubles with. You LITERALLY said that to make your shit tier argument try and sound cool. You're pathetic. kys
>>
>>38373090
>I was talking about sports and lifting
>Literally talking about coming here and how no one with a fulfilling life could
>Literally said if women flocked to you you wouldn't come here

What the fuck are you going on about
>>
File: ylvltylbi2cy0qms2axr.jpg (50KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
ylvltylbi2cy0qms2axr.jpg
50KB, 620x400px
>>38373090
In this thread.

OP gets fucked constantly.

check: >>38372012
>>38371514

cuck
>>
File: Adonis-Belt-Workout2.jpg (25KB, 527x231px) Image search: [Google]
Adonis-Belt-Workout2.jpg
25KB, 527x231px
>>38372236
Yes it does, just right there
>>
>>38371953
This. There is no lifting thst can fix his bone structure. He has really narrow shoulders and really wide hips. That is why his pecs kinda look like boobs at a glance. He has a very feminine bone structure.
>>
>>38373121
>>38373107
based retard
>>
>>38373107
Brah if women flocked to you, you'd have no time. Being "competitive with the ladies" don't make you a ladykiller. And such a statement is only made by a person with an inflated sense of what ladies actually think of them. Real mens that are competitive with women never ever say so, they just do.

You're a degenerate, nothing more.
>>
>>38372922
>If women flocked to me there's no fucking way i'd waste a second in this cesspool
>>38373090
>No you fucking reject looks like the alcoholism has already destroyed your shit for brains

That projection
>>
>>38373275
I never said women flock to me. By being competitive I meant against other men going after the same girl. Never said I was a ladykiller either, but fucking girls isn't hard nor does it require you to be some sort of champion. Why are you so insecure?
>>
OK. BUT WOMEN WANT TO FUCK ME MORE THAN YOU BECAUSE MUSCLES.
>>
>>38373280
You can get pussy without having 10s hang on your every word retardo but your virgin ass don't know something so basic that every non autist knows quite well

And if you know how to get some the rest is pointless vanity and a waste of time. Having women hang all over you is tiresome as fuck dude you don't anything about life.

All this discussion proves is how retarded he is for bringing women into a subject that has fuck all to do with them.
>>
>>38373294
there are way too many fish in the sea for your faggotry sorry lemme know when you graduate high school and actually fuck women not this mtv drama bs story you're telling. not gonna waste my time chasing the same girl you homo
>>
>>38372903
>Every sane person that is over 21.
>sane
Most of those people are idiots.
>>38372927
>We should just euthanize people who arent considered normal, all the people op lists that are looked down upon by society.
It honestly would be a better place.
So euthanize everyone who wants to improve themselves, their health, and their bodies and doesn't conform to wanting to e a physically average mediocre and lazy
>>
>>38373340
Why do you project these fantasies on me? Are you trying to come on to me?
>>
>>38373323
>Having women hang all over you is tiresome as fuck dude you don't anything about life.
>>38372922
>If women flocked to me there's no fucking way i'd waste a second in this cesspool

Nice backpedaling.
>>
>>38373439
because i'd have all my time and energy consumed by them. you illiterate twat. the fuck i'd waste my time convincing some sperg for? fuck outta here
>>
>>38373479
Very nice backpedal. Great form.
>>
>>38373491
> look at me guise english isn't my first language
>>
>>38371678
Literally just needs contacts and a proper haircut.
>>
>>38372922
>Projection the post
>>
>>38373508
Whats next? Going for the Olympic gold in Backpedaling?
>>
I strongly hold the belief that it is your genes that shape- although not fully control- your destiny and life.
Hypergamy, LMS (looks money status), and all these other common phenomenons related to attraction are simply a result of women (and men!) trying to achieve the best genetic combination of children. A lot of people on this forum get enraged by these phenomenons, because they are thought of "unfair", but it is simply an evolutionary mechanism to produce the best children possible.
Alpha well-genetically-endowned men will be sought after by women, and they like lions will have their pick from any women they wish. If you are incredibly fortunate, you will be a child of a genetically supreme male. You'll inherit his strong hairline, broad shoulders, large musculature, strong jaw, handsome features, height, large hands wrists and feet, deep voice and intelligence. Most important of all, you will inherit his high sex drive, a trademark of good genes - your high sex drive will push you towards women and producing children, something that nature favors.
For these lucky young men and women, life always turns out alright. They could grow up in absolutely broken homes, they could fail out of college, they could get a DUI, they could be a stoner in their youth, and yet, at the end of the day, all works out. The reason for this is genetically strong human has nothing to fear: he doesn't worry about what people think of his receding hairline, since he doesn't have one, courtesy of his father. She doesn't worry what people think of her small breasts or fat waist, since she has a natural hourglass figure and large breasts, courtesy of her mother.
For these lucky few, life is a wild, wonderful adventure. They fully enjoy high school, college, and even life beyond, and when time comes to settle down, have children and build their careers, they are content. They have had their share of tight pussy and cool friends.
>>
>>38373531
Compare this closely to a the life of a genetically inferior male or female. When a genetically inferior man or woman conceives a child, the child is doomed to a poor life quality from the start. You'll inherit your early male pattern baldness, your low testosterone, your narrow shoulders, your ugly features, your acne-scared skin, your tiny muscles, your small feminine wrists and hands. A genetically inferior female is stricken by other maladies such as genetic obesity, small breasts, low estrogen, and a general homely and ugly appearance.
The most important trait that a genetically inferior human has is a low sex drive. Have you ever notice how alpha males and females tend to have high sex drives, and actually DESIRE at a sexual level the opposite sex? Actually WANT to have sex with them, instead of merely fulfilling their sexual release through masturbation and internet pornography? Now notice a beta male and female. They don't actually possess a sex drive, and merely engage in sex due to societal pressure. They don't actually want to have sex with the opposite gender any more than masturbation. Simply put, libido is very low.
Perhaps the most important feature of an genetic alpha male/female is the ability to "trust yourself". They have a deep inner confidence, because they have no excuse to fail - they don't have a crutch to rely on like beta males ("if only my hairline wasn't such ****, if only I wasn't so skinny, why oh why do I have acne"). This frees a genetic human, since it occurs to them "Why am I avoiding this? Theres no reason I can't attract people of the opposite sex or be successful, I'm a strong, handsome tall man with a great hairline, I have all the TOOLS FOR SUCCESS". Of course this is subconcious, but it affects them all the same.
>>
File: Based god.png (374KB, 640x608px) Image search: [Google]
Based god.png
374KB, 640x608px
>>38373246
I may be a retard, but I dont keep talking when you are objectively beaten by the most basic logical arguements.

Try somewhere else boi.
>>
>>38373516
no dude totally being a degenerate works empirically fatherless children, child support and stds is irrelevant and dudes that pull 10s all day literally live on a russian bottling company assignment board

>>38373519
yeah because actually know dudes like this personally and they have no time for anything but work and women and they're always tired otherwise.

but i forgot we're here and you don't know what actual human contact is like
>>
>>38373541
With this thought in mind, take a look at the difference of quality of life between a genetic inferior human and superior one (I'll use men since most posters here are male and can relate). A genetically well-endowed male will have many friends growing up, have his parents fawning over him, excel in sports, and have a great, complete high school experience full of girls, sports, and drugs. He will most likely attend a "cool" college, where he will have one of the greatest times of his life, the fabled "college experience", full of joining the best fraternities on campus, going to bars each weekend, and having sex with beautiful college girls almost every day, while raging hard on the weekends with blow, alcohol and weed. After college, he'll fight his way up the corporate ladder to some succesful position, overcoming his earlier disadvantage of going to a bad (but cool) college because simply put people naturally respect genetically prime humans and want to be around them/see them succeed. He will marry a pretty woman who also has genes, a subconcious evolutionary decision. His children will resemble him and her, and likely be popular, good-looking, athletic and succesful. They will actually love their parents, because how could they hate someone who allowed them to win the genetic lottery? Once again, their parents gave them all the tools needed for success and happiness - a set of good genes.
>>
>>38373579
A genetically inferior male? He will grow up skinny and small, weak and pasty and ugly. He will not have many friends, and will spend the majority of his childhood playing video games with his other nerdy, genetically inferior friends. He will not have sex with girls in high school, although due to his low sex drive he won't really feel the need to. He will most likely attend a small, smart college where the kids don't party and will miss out on his "college experience", something that he will regret for his entire life. He will miss out on the chance to party, have copious amounts of sex, and in general enjoy the one time in his life with no responsibilities. He will marry a plain girl who doesn't possess the best of genes, but society's "everyone gets married" pressure will get the best of him. His children will likely resemble him - ugly, weak, beta, and plagued with genetic problems like fatness, baldness, and asthma. They will not be popular, always just a "friend" and never a "lover". They will secretly hate their father and mother for leaving them this awful genetic curse, this doom from the day they were born that is as intrinsic to them as their own souls - the DNA within their cells.
How tragic it is to see a genetic inferior male attempt to "beat" the curse of bad genes. You'll see them in the gym, attempting to lift heavy weights in order to improve their tiny musculature, doing wrists curls to increase the size of their pathetic 6 inch wrists. They'll take hairloss drugs to slow down piebalding, which will occur in their late teens/early 20s, far earlier than their "normal" alpha male counterparts who even those predisposed to balding will maintain NW1 hairlines until 35-40.
>>
ITT : everyone taking the bait. If you really let this bullshit op ed quality OP post convince you that taking care of yourself and having self discipline is for the weak and flawed, you deserve it. Self discipline and consistency are the backbone of all true success and accomplishment. Anyone telling you different is merely protecting insecurities and trying to bring you down to their level. The OP is literally the same level of thinking as HAES. I have lifted for ten years, am a successful gym manager and personal trainer, I have no problem with women and make friends easily. /Fit/ has fallen to trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls. Don't fall for the bait.
>>
>>38373587
They'll wear glasses for their myopia, and even take Melanotan to tan their pale, fast-wrinkling skin. What an atrocity it is for a genetically inferior male to disguise his weak genes through plastic surgery - imagine the look of horror on his wife when she realizes her children are genetically inferior from her husbands weak disguised genetic code.
We are born the same and die the same, but what we do in between is vastly different and determined by the very STRUCTURE of us- our DNA. In closing, do you have good genes? You should prepare yourself for a life of fun, sex, and success. If you fall, don't worry, you have no excuse to fail and all the tools for success, simply pick yourself up and "work harder". Do you have bad genes? You should prepare yourself for a life of struggle, anguish, frustration, and in general failure. Everything will not "work out" for you without extreme effort, and any girl you happen to have sex with will be a fluke rather than raw sexual attraction.
You cannot change this. Your DNA is ironclad, locked within your cells in a space so tiny that even the most powerful microinjectors cannot pry apart the DNA strands. Your life, your being, the very "you" is shaped from the day you were born.
And the curtain falls and the stage goes dark. Such, gentlemen, is life. It is not fair, it is not right. It simply is what is.
>>
>all this jelly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTIv6zC6lB8
>>
>>38371415
Gr8 b8 m8
Why so angry at people liking something you don't? Are you some kind of faggot?
>anyone cares about your silly opinions or sweeping generalizations
>>
>>38371678
This ugly motherfucker has a cute gf tho. Way to invalidate your post.
>>
>You will never be this shredded
>>
>>38373599
>>38373600
>>38373587
>>38373579
>>38373573
it baffles me that you took the time to tipe this shit out, on a friday night...
makes me sad.
>>
Bodybuilding was actually really respected in the Golden Era. It's just a change in ideals. Once, physiques like Arnold's were desired, now it's Crossfit athlete-tier or HAES.
>>
File: images(3).jpg (5KB, 178x284px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
5KB, 178x284px
>>38373599
Nice. It really has become a cesspool. Godspeed anon and thank you for helping to make fit a better place
>>
>>38371718
Imagine spending your life at the gym and looking as shit as this.
>>
File: 1416618199917.jpg (262KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1416618199917.jpg
262KB, 1500x1000px
>>38372980
Park Chwa my whypoo
>>
>>38373683
I'll never be that dehydrated more like lmao. That guy has a mental illness.
>>
File: 2565shw.png (414KB, 555x333px) Image search: [Google]
2565shw.png
414KB, 555x333px
most bodybuilders look fucking awful. what looks good is being proportionate and not like you have to eat 10 whole chickens and shoot test directly into you're cornia to survive...

these guys look pretty good but still they don't have the "sustainable" look

basically humand repell other humans that appear too different from them

their look only works in an esoteric fitness circle
>>
I remember seeing a cringeworthy video of him with misc legend Darren Hoff and a few others. He had a small amount of muscle and a bit of fat.

A year later he is even bigger and ridiculously shredded.

What drugs did he take?
>>
>>38371415
> It requires zero effort compared to real sports
Yeah, this invalidates everything else you have to say. You know nothing, your opinion is worthless, and if this isn't pasta, it's weak b8.
>>
>>38371415
>t. Planet Fitness fag
>>
>>38372057
same here, 3 months in strength training and I've put on 20 lbs of muscle/fat/water/whatever. lifts have all shot up.

I'm pretty sure it's the posture, confidence boost, and even chemical change in your brain from T-increase that is apparent in most aspects of yourself. the way you walk and talk, think, and look at people all changes. the mass gains have been small but noticeable in my monthly photos, however overall nothing that would jump out at someone.

guys I know who work out or play sports are much happier to see me and will actually call out to me to say hi and talk when they never did that before. I also lost weight before starting to lift, it says something about your character when you decide to get your shit together and improve yourself. some of the more beta-ish guys I know have started to look up to or flat out resent me.

for the women, I always got eye contact from 5's and 6's but now the 5's look down at their feet or straight up scurry out of my way and the 6's now do the indirect approach thing to me (ie. girl game: asking me obvious questions or trying to get attention by sighing loudly and flipping their hair around). women are hardwired to sniff out confident and mentally/physically strong men, it's like a sixth sense just how we can intuitively sniff out slutty girls vs girls who would make good long term parteners
>>
"If you want to look like a bodybuilder, that's fine with me. That is a matter for you to discuss with your God and your psychologist... bodybuilding is men on a stage in their underwear wearing brown paint showing other men their muscles. It is training for appearance only, and at the contest level requires a degree of vanity, narcissism, and self-absorption that I find distasteful and odd." --Rippetoe
>>
File: 493.jpg (77KB, 437x400px) Image search: [Google]
493.jpg
77KB, 437x400px
>>38373685
Tipe.
Trolling is an art, amirite?
>>
>>38373707
You're very welcome, Anon. I've been here since '05 and I actually want to see all /fit/izens make it.
>>
>>38372072
The fuck you on about, i gained noticeable muscle in less than a month.
>>
I only care about opinions of people I respect
someone who looks down upon people who weren't born with good genetics and try to make up for it doesn't deserve my respect
>>
>>38373573
I know you quit if you can't be the best, but clearly you're top of the pyramid in backpedaling friend. Congratulations.
>>
>>38373879
i'm glad you're attempting to learn english but you sound like a broken record and then embarassed yourself by bringing women into it.
>>
>>38373896
I'm not even who you were talking to. You're pathetic.
>>
you think people lift to impress others, holy shit are you shallow.
>>
>>38371415
>chit

Go back
>>
>>38373919
>you're pathetic!
>excuse me while I piggyback and cheerlead on another man's convo
>>
>>38371459
Don't act like his torso isn't fucked. He has horrible obliques and his saving grace is the angle at which he takes his photos.
His aesthetics are F U C K E D.
>>
>>38373941
>Being this surprised someone else replies to you on an anonymous imageboard
This isn't your tumblr retard.
>>
>>38373854
From what anime did you pick this, edgelord
>>
>>38371718
i have those hips :(
>>
>>38373683
>Unhealthy body %
>>
>>38374019
I haven't watched a single episode of anime in my life but let me know why you disagree with me instead of talking like a 12 year old
>>
>>38374000
>call someone else pathetic while being the epitome of
lol I'm not surprised there are people as pathetic as you at all. *takes one to know one* as you're clearly aware of.
>>
>>38374057
>Replying to some random retard makes me pathetic
I guess you're right when you put it that way.
>>
>>38374094
I'm not him btw and yeah you are kinda retarded.
>>
>>38371415

>shitting on people you don't even know

I don't know if that guy in the pic is insecure but i'm hella sure you are
>>
>>38372057
THIS!!!

Used to be a scrawny 6'1 115 pound skelly.
Treated like a stupid stoner scumbag by most people. Treated like I was some sort of joke. Grow out my beard and people would say I look like a terrorist. Grow my hair long and people would say I look like a stoner / bum. Cut my hair short people would ask if I had cancer.

FUCK THAT SHIT.

Put on 30 pounds this past year and looking fucking LEAN by normie standards. Girls called me "tone" (lol) and one girl even called me ripped (lol). People treat you 100000 times better when you are fit. Bigger portions at restaurants, more friendly pedestrians, people don't use you as a scapegoat or the guy to set an example of discipline. Men now either fear or respect me. And as a man that is a good feeling. Having a solid body is the equivalent of a girl having wide hips, slim waist, and nice tits. She can be hot but still be a bitch and people will tolerate it cause she's hot.

I will never, EVER go back to being a skelly.

We're all going to fucking make it...
>>
>>38371568

you are delusional if you think normies know the difference between going to the gym and olympic lifting

and if you try to explain you would look much more insecure
>>
>>38374685
fuck off faggot
>>
File: shortJeans.jpg (184KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shortJeans.jpg
184KB, 900x1200px
>>38371718
Male version of margot robbie
>>
>>38374685
you already made it brah.

congratz.

also lmao at all the people replying to OP.
>>
>>38373531
>>38373579
>>38373541
>>38373587
>>38373599
>>38373600

>autism, the post
>>
>>38371718

maybe his bodyfat is so low that he develops that shape
>>
>>38371678
>gorrilas should be the most attractive males on the planet.

what...

also
>tfw no chad nipples
>>
>>38375158
Ad hominem and strawman with no real rebuttal, the post.
>>
>>38372907

Bruh you are me to a T, that's where I was and am still trying to get out of. Just lift like a fucking monster, and eat like one too. The rest is a game of time and commitment.

Forge yourself in the fucking iron.
>>
Maybe OP is bait. Anyways, nobody will deny that in most cases people lift because they are unsatisfied and insecure with their physique. And that's perfectly OK!

However, lifting should not be the only aspect of personal development. 10%bf will not improve your conversation skills, and a 315lb bench will not get you a gf. Lifting will get you the appearance of the ideal man, but not his manners and attitude. It can certainly be part of that virtuous cycle that keeps things moving forward, so take advantage of that.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (66KB, 700x493px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
66KB, 700x493px
>>38373531
>>38373541
>>38373579
>>38373587
>>38373599
>>38373600
Can anyone counter the argument being made by this anon?
>>
>>38373685
if it makes you feel better, it's pasta
>>
>>38372057
>>38373791
post height
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.