[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you're exercising for aesthetics you should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (75KB, 564x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 564x575px
Reminder that if you're exercising for aesthetics you should also research and invest in ways to surgically improve your face
>>
>>38028417
my face is fine
75% of people's faces are fine
>>
>>38028466
Do you always pull statistics out of your ass you dumb mong?
>>
File: ok.gif (49KB, 983x622px) Image search: [Google]
ok.gif
49KB, 983x622px
>>38028466
>>
>>38028485
It's stuff like this that makes me wish I was gay.
>>
>>38028485
There's an overwhelming amount of guys on dating websites that are ugly as fuck though. Otherwise they would get laid normally. It makes sense they would be considered ugly.
>>
>>38028478
if you're -1 and higher your face isn't what's holding you back
>>
>>38028485

This is because females have more experience in relationships since early age than men

men who had a lot of experience in relationships also would use the same curve than women use to rate

basically you become more picky once you know what a person can really give to you or not, just like in 5th grade you fell in love with only a sight, when you are 30 you really don't fall in love or really like someone unless it really gives something outside of the common
>>
>>38028531
keep coping buddy
>>
>>38028552
I'm not the one posting beta crying threads about 'muh face' on a chinese fitness forum
>>
>>38028524
you could apply the same thing to women there, i've also seen my friend use tinder and most of them arn't ugly
>>
>>38028575
Not necessarily. Chicks use dating websites because even the average chick is considered a god and gets 300 messages a week at minimum.
It's all for their "attention-starved average girl who hates their body" complex

It's not so appealing on /fit/ of all places, because we're savages and everyone hates everyone unless you are shredded, natty, strong, talented in everything, have a 9 inch cock etc. but wouldn't you want an entire thread of people praising a picture you posted in a current body thread or something? Lots of women do.

Men on dating sites are either chad or ugly as fuck, the majority of them being gross autists and rapey pajeets.
>>
>>38028570
It's valid advice dumbass
>>
>>38028713
go back to >>>/r9k/ cuckold
>>
>>38028729
Oh look another ugly meme zombie lmao nice life loser
>>
>>38028711
m8 seriously go on tinder and look at the collection of women, then make a female account or ask a female friend to swipe on tinder infront of you, its pretty upsetting
>>
>>38028845
The average female lives a MUCH more provleged life than the average male
>>
>>38028845
I understand that it's skewed against guys, but then again, men find average - even below average - women attractive enough to bone, whereas women feel like they've got their pick of the litter because they literally don't have to post photos to get replies.

The system is stacked against you, yes, but think of it like the renting market in Detroit or something. People with better assets are more likely to get approval from owners. Those people can choose from the low end houses to the high end houses.
The overwhelming majority of people with no assets are not even considered by the owners or good or average houses.
People with average assets and a spotty record might possibly get approval.

In every situation, all tiers of owners want the best possible type of renter, right? It's the most desirable. The odds might be stacked against the average renter, but they have to put up with it because it's not their market.
>>
>>38028985
No. Average girls get fucked by top males WAY more often than average guys with top females
>>
>>38029027
Duh, Did you read what I was saying before?
Women are owners, men are renters. The market is skewed in the favour of those who can freely choose their clients. There's nothing to bitch about in terms of equity and shit, it's just the way things are.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.