[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Running general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: zooms.png (52KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
zooms.png
52KB, 2000x2000px
/fit/ needs a running general. Fitness is about more than just shifting heavy weight. It should be a balance of both

Who else gonna take away that stress of the week with a nice solitary run tonight?
>>
File: image.png (125KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
125KB, 650x650px
My place is too dark to go running in the night, I live in Florida and I'm scared I will run into a gator or a snake while jogging and not see it, what the fuck do I do? Feels bad man
>>
>>38016329
That's what you're afraid of? I live near everglades national park and what scares me most are the black. They all have hatred in their eyes.
>>
>>38015467
me. i love running. gonna run the fuck out of it tonight since i took yesterday off.
>>
>>38016329

I live in Boca Raton and nothing to afraid of other than skinhead spics and negroes
>>
Has anyone tried tracking their runs with Runtastic? I'm thinking of switching over from RunKeeper since it continously has GPS issues with every update.
>>
>>38003222
>>
>>38016426

Woah breh, fuck off I live in Boca too.

When we running together?
>>
>>38015467
Can't run, I'll explain what happened
>Literally the first day of trying to get fit
>Already pretty strong from work, so decided I'd start by cutting then do a lean bulk
>Prepare all day, super excited but wanted to wait until it was dark out because it's super hot in the afternoon
>ten minutes into my run I fall and tear the skin off both of my knees
>pretty deep for a scrape honestly, and covered a big area
>hobble home
On the first fucking day too, I'm super pissed because I'll have to wait for it to heal to run efficiently.
>>
>>38017463
IRRELEVANT COMMENT, DOWNVOTED.
>>
>>38016329
take a gun with you or a assault rifle. You live in AMERICA!!!
>>
>>38017827
This. Getting a concealed carry permit is easy as fuck. All I had to do is take a class 3x/week for 3 weeks, show i can take my pistol apart and clean it, and can shoot accurately 50 yards away.

The harder thing is finding a decent holdster that's comfortable to run with.
>>
Is there a VR running game?

Treadmills are boring but going outside is scary
>>
Running general threads are a regular thing on fit tho. They're just not as popular as plg.
>>
>>38019214
The fuck? You dont need to do all that in Florida.
>>
>>38019221
Yeah it's called Don't Be a Pussy
>>
So I just recently started running and it's growing on me, but I think I should invest in some good gear since I've decided to continue for cardiovascular reasons. Where can I get some decent and cheap running shorts? Also what kind of shirt should I be wearing? I run at most a 5k a couple times a week, sometimes treadmill, sometimes sidewalk if that matters. Also it's 100+ degrees right now and humid as shit in Texas.
>>
>>38015467
I'm running on Sunday. As long as I do HIIT 2x a week, I'm fine for right now.
I'm excited for club cross country/track this year. Makes me all giddy.
>>
>>38003222
>>38003222
>>38003222

Already a thread lads
>>
>>38019229
It usually depends on the instructor. The guy I went through wanted to make sure you knew what you needed to know. Eventhough I already knew everything since I shoot regularly, the guy wanted to err on tbe side of caution. The guy I commonly buy my guns off of got his permit to teach a year after I got my conceal carry permit. He just gives the entire class in one day and just wants to make sure you know the laws, can shoot properly, and will go over the yest qiestions with you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.