[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is steak and eggs bad for you? What about the steak and eggs diet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (21KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 234x216px
Is steak and eggs bad for you?

What about the steak and eggs diet?
>>
>>37970807
It's expensive.
>>
the "it-came-out-of-a-chicken's-asshole" and roadkill diet.

Sounds delectable. Go for it, anon.
>>
>>37970883
>Ass
>Roadkill

Yous retarded as fuck
>>
>>37970807
those eggs look fucking busted
>>
>>37970807
Cholesterol/10
>>
Besides lacking in some essential vitamins? Nothing really.

Scientifically though the easiest diet a human can survive off of is potatoes, eggs and butter. Someone those foods fill every RDA.
>>
>>37971695

>Nothing really.

Come on
>>
it sure does taste good
>>
>>37970883

fucking vegans
>>
>>37970861
Trade the steak for a burger.
>>
>>37970883
>claims to be a man
>hates steak and eggs
Faggot detected. Were you raised by women or something? You're on the wrong board: >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>37972304
I eat like that every day but I also have

>whole avocado
>bag of frozen veggies
>1/3 bag of spinach
>6 slices of bread and olive oil for breakfast
>5 cups of coffee
>bowl of oats with oat bran every few days

Am I gonna die soon?
>>
>>37971695
>essential vitamins

that you don't need unless you're eating a shit ton of plants, which use up those vitamins in digestion
>>
>>37970883
>thinks chickens have assholes

retard
>>
>>37970807
It's fucking great for you if you're lifting, just don't eat it every fucking day, OK champ? Steak and eggs both have extremely beneficial substances in them aside from the complete, high-quality protein, that will enhance workouts, recovery, and gains. Don't listen to the Nervous Nellies with their sky-is-falling nonsense about cholesterol, your body MAKES cholesterol (where did you think it comes from?) and uses it, it's a closed-loop system, it'll just make less of it. The only people who have to worry about cholesterol are people who fucked up and became fat, weak, and sickly; that's not you, is it OP?
>>
inb4 heart attack

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2010/01/13/ajcn.2009.27725.abstract

"Conclusions: A meta-analysis of prospective epidemiologic studies showed that there is no significant evidence for concluding that dietary saturated fat is associated with an increased risk of CHD or CVD. More data are needed to elucidate whether CVD risks are likely to be influenced by the specific nutrients used to replace saturated fat."
>>
>>37972458
Yeah no shit. People were eating red meat from various sources hundreds of thousands of years before there was nutrition science or all these vegan faggots and their meme diet designed to emmasculate and pacify us. I'm a goddamned legit athlete in a goddamned legit competitive sport and I fucking resent them and their bullshit, trying to turn everyone into non-competitive pussies. If I wanted to be a woman I'd get my goddamned dick cut off and grow tits, fuck them and their shit. Bring on the steak and eggs, damnit!
>>
>>37972531
It's fucking insane how people started saying that humans are herbivores, it's absolutely retarded.
>>
>>37972400
How many scoops a day do you take?
>>
>>37972595
It's like I said, man: It's a conspiracy to pacify male humans, turn us into women with a penis. Gyno would become common, and we'd all be living in a gynarchy. No thanks.
>>
>>37972613
1 heaping scoop of preworkout. I'm C'MON'ing myself.
>>
Vince Gironda baby!
>>
>>37970807
Straining to poop and hemorrhoids are in your future if you don't add some fiber to that.
>>
>>37972899
Are you tellin me you don't mix a fiber supplement with your protein ?
Two scoops of whey and two scoops of Benefiber everyday in the morning and evening.
My poop is like soft serve ice cream.
>>
>>37972899
Not op, but eating like this had no ill effects on my pooping.
>>
>>37970807

It's: Delicious

>>37971677

Read the fucking sticky http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

I'll spoonfeed you this part, you worthless piece of shit:

>Cholesterol: I'm including this here as a subset of fats, though technically it isn't a macronutrient. Cholesterol in food does not directly translate in into high blood cholesterol for most people. For those with high cholesterol, specifically high LDL ("bad") cholesterol, focus on cutting saturated and trans fats, which contribute to cholesterol production in the liver.
>>
>>37972899
Fiber is a meme
>>
>>37973220
IIRC, there is still conflicting evidence on fiber.
>>
>>37972899
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3435786/

>For no fiber, reduced fiber and high fiber groups, respectively, symptoms of bloating were present in 0%, 31.3% and 100% (P < 0.001) and straining to pass stools occurred in 0%, 43.8% and 100% (P < 0.001).
>>
>>37973317
Interesting, this is pretty much my experience; felt better eating less fiber.
>>
>>37972595
Yeah, fucking insane m8, try to catch, kill and eat a wild animal you beta fag and that with your bare Hands, without fire... Ist common sence that humans are herbivores, we dont started saying it... we are, we always was.
Well if you want to eat meat, eat it, but dont give your Money to the Food-industry. Kill the animal yourself and eat it like a Man would you beta... at least eat insects if you can not kill a mammal...
>>
>>37973590
>implying anyone would hunt alone in the Stone Age completely unarmed
Humans are pack hunters you fucking genetic roadblock. We're designed to work in large groups to ambush animals and other humans. Hominids have also been using tools and weapons since long before anatomically modern humans existed.
>>
>>37973630
The sad thing is I can't be sure if that's bait or not.
>>
>>37973630
you are just a Retard beta...
why the fuck should i go hunting if i can eat something else and you know it was a time before we had weapons and Tools...
>>
>>37973693

that is why you are a ding ding
>>
>>37973779

calories spent vs calories gained dude, not to mention if you get that animal meat you get the protein and those prehistoric gains.

If your taking down animals and eating them your gonna get better at taking down other men and fucking their women, thus spreading your meat eating genes.
>>
>>37972424
this
>>
>>37973904

samefag

you're
>>
>>37970807
add in oatmeal and it's top teir
>>
>>37973590
>not even fucking monkeys are herbivores, but a retarded faggot on chinchan is.
>>
>>37973220
>hemorrhoids

Tell that to the blood in my toilet and my itchy ass hole, champ.

Eat your fiber kids, for reals.
>>
>>37972986
I don't think he meant that it will affect your cholesterol because it contains cholesterol, I believe he meant the fat content of the steak and fried eggs would affect your cholesterol levels.

damn man, closed minded as fuck just jumping to conclusions and now you look like a retard. did you even read the sticky bro?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.