[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stopped asking my friends what they were doing and instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 29

File: flat,220x200,075,t.u2.jpg (9KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
flat,220x200,075,t.u2.jpg
9KB, 220x200px
>stopped asking my friends what they were doing and instead waited for them to invite me out
>last july
>>
>>37701916
yeah that's most of us here
>>
>>37701916
Why would you do that? Most people are just as autistic as you are. If you want something, YOU have to be the one to take initiative.
>>
File: feel12.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
feel12.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>>37701916
same, waiting for 5-6 years now
>>
>>37701916
that always happens. very few people organize social shit.
>>
>>37701947
I have been taking initiative for several years now, I think my mate could take initiative one fucking time. Not op.
>>
>>37701963
4 years here

they still remember me, r-right?
>>
>>37701916

Litteraly why? Thats the dumbest shit you could do
>>
>>37703281

Then talk to him
>>
Same. My 10 year high school reunion is soon so I think it's implied or that's what we've been waiting for.
>>
You all have shitty friends
>>
File: 1429646063481.jpg (32KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1429646063481.jpg
32KB, 499x499px
>>37701916
>friend talks about what they have planned
>try invite myself by saying I would love to do that
>his response: "Ermmm...
>he changes topic of the convo
>>
>>37701916
I'm that guy who doesn't initiate anything with my friends. It's nothing against them, I'm just content being alone. If my friends want to hang out I'm fine with it, but I rarely ask them first.
I know this makes me kind of a bad friend, but what are you gonna do.
>>
>>37703428
> friend
>>
Im normally the friend that does shit. Go kayaking, the beach, have fires, have football parties. So if i dont invite people, im probably not doing shit. Recently got a girl as a friend who actually does shit too which is kinda nice. Went to a baseball game and a few concerts.

If i didnt hit up my friends, i probably would never do anything.
>>
>>37703488
What the fuck is a football party?
>>
ITT autists who can't take the hint that people don't like them
>>
>>37703505
>football game is on tv
>get a bunch of drinks
>get wings and chips and other people
>invite friends over to watch the game on my big tv
>we drink and socialize and scream at the tv when refs make a bad call or players drop the ball
>>
>>37703571
other food*
>>
8 years for me brehs. I don't even lift why am I here
>>
>only have 1 friend
>friend with him for 20years
>he always takes the initiative and calls me whenever he wants to do something

i-is this okey or is my social life fucked up?
>>
>all this passive aggressive shit

Literally worse than female tweens
>>
>>37703519
Is that what it is?
>>
>>37701947
>Most people are just as autistic as you are
yeah, nah
>>
Those people always doing stuff together are basically committed for life. Its hard to dedicate that kind of attention to more than a handful of people so if you dont know people like that yet its gonna be hard to find.
>>
>>37703885
That's just depression-posting, there are plenty of clubs/classes/meetups for adults to join to make a new social circle

Try doing something that isn't based on the internet for once
>>
>>37703428
Dump that bastard. Never talk to him again. In the end, it's better to be alone than to be with actors.
>>
>>37703757
It's more than what most people have. A good friend is better than a thousand mediocre ones. You're doimg great. But ypu should also invite him.
>>
>>37703904
>That's just depression-posting, there are plenty of clubs/classes/meetups for adults to join to make a new social circle

holy lel. enjoy literal autismos and downeys
>>
>>37703971
>A good friend is better than a thousand mediocre ones
This. I didn't know this well till I had one. Its like they fill every category on what a friend should be while everyone else just kinda fills some of those rolls
>>
>>37703904

I am trying to setup a perspective for readers. Im speaking from experience.

If you want friends and you go to one of these classes for example, its going to take more than just seeing them at these events. But a lot of people do that. They have party friends, gym friends, work friends, and then when all those things change/fall apart its no friends. They werent your friends then truly.

Im just saying real friendships are a lot of work but a lot of people dont wanna do that.

Its as much commitment kind of as a relationship.
>>
File: 1442266038678.jpg (42KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1442266038678.jpg
42KB, 409x409px
>smart and apparently funny guy
>blessed with facial and proportional genetics in clothes
>people want to be friends with me, give me their numbers
>have group of really close friends I made a while ago
>all these people constantly ask me to do stuff
>ghost them to lift and eat instead

all about priorities
>>
File: 1422132355220.jpg (27KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1422132355220.jpg
27KB, 160x160px
>only one Steam friend
>we used to play cs1.6 and warhammer together
>hasn't messaged me in almost 9 years
He must know he's my only friend he must have checked my profile at least once, right? Why doesn't message me?
>>
>>37703571
>get wings and chips and other people
you mean you can just get other people, like at the store?
>>
>>37704067
you cant consider people friends, who you only met online.
>>
>>37704067

Why don't you message him? He probably thinks the same shit.
>>
>>37704119
This is wrong, i've definitely had better online friends than IRL ones
>>
>>37704067
Ill be your friend Anon, whats your steam?
>>
>>37704067
>9 years
be honest: have you been diagnosed with autism?
>>
>>37704067
He is probably dead.
>>
File: itsallover.jpg (14KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
itsallover.jpg
14KB, 160x160px
>>37704136
Killing myself would be easier, not even exagerating (sometimes). Same for adding anons
I once leveled up a WoW character on a shitty empty server to lay with /v/ but never got the guts to take the extra step and ask to join the guild
It took me years of browsing /fit/ and reading SS doing drills at home before I could join a gym
>>
>>37704312
is your social anxiety that severe?
>>
>want everyone to leave you alone
>at the same time crave human company
>>
>>37701968

if they say no/flake, it feels bad man. rejection ain't easy
>>
>>37704312
>never got the guts to take the extra step and ask to join the guild
thank god i´m not the only one afraid to talk to strangers online. thank god i´m anonymous here
>>
>>37704402
h-how are you afraid of asking someone in a video game to join their guild
>>
>>37704410
i don´t know. i couldn´t even manage to enter a guild/clan whatever in some shitty browser game a few years ago because i was scared to ask them
>>
>>37704402

I am judging you now you anxious faggot.
>>
File: 1409681096729.jpg (9KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
1409681096729.jpg
9KB, 243x200px
>>37703571
I wish I had friends. That sounds like fun.
I just eat chips and watch baseball alone in my room most nights.
>>
File: fit.jpg (286KB, 1180x382px) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
286KB, 1180x382px
>>37704367
can't even look my family in the eye
>>
>>37704440
I do this too with the euros but somehow i have stopped being self-aware and i don't even feel lonely anymore. It's like this New England hermit said
>>
>>37704438
i love you, too
>>
>>37704312
If it's any consolation 90% of guilds who'll accept you without an application are full of shitters who will just frustrate you into gquitting or getting booted when you point out their idiocy.
>>
>>37704450
Fuck /r9k/ is hilarious. If anyone sees that faggot let him know a 6'4 skellington with a qt jp gf was laughing at him.
>>
>>37704440
start with family if you have a good connection with them. I watch football with my mom on most sundays during the season.
>>
I always browse these threads just to laugh at others' misery. Anyone else do this?
>>
>>37704524
Do you have a 12 inch dick as well?
>>
>>37703810
If someone actively avoids you, probably. It's not a big deal. Just move on.
>>
Having a social life is bad for you're gains
>>
>>37704564
If I was trying to talk myself up I wouldn't have said I'm a skellington.
>>
>>37704558

Know dat feel, its especially lulzy since folks pretty much invented Xanny to cure this specific problem but autist avoid taking it because reasons.
>>
>>37704582
It's called humble bragging
>>
Just take the initiative; it's not hard. Making plans is difficult when everyone has different time schedules but it all works out.

On the other hand, I have a friend who I take turns planning things with and don't know if it's my to turn to start something or if it's his. It sucks because I want to hang out with him since he makes my heart do funny things. :3
>>
>>37704476
I was talking about the /v/ guild I had specifically leveled up that character for.

WoW is actually a good place for the socially inept, specially pve. Just bee good at your job (ie have no life) and make sure that people in the right places see you. The selection process is 100% impersonal. I got to be consistently one of my country's top 3 DPS Warrior for a while. Microphone of course is required but DPS aren't supposed to talk so its good.
>>
File: 1465456586865.jpg (85KB, 780x519px) Image search: [Google]
1465456586865.jpg
85KB, 780x519px
OP, that's a good thing. You're at a point where you're alone and can reflect on your life and become a better friend with yourself. That is honestly step number one. Learning how you operate and knowing how to be kinder/better to yourself is a high priority.

After this time, you can try things that genuinely interest you and you will be more comfortable in your own skin. True, loyal friends will come. You have to keep faith and trust yourself as best as you can.

You only lose when you give up. Please give it all another go.
>>
>>37704004
enjoy being friendless
>>
>>37704606
>/v/ or /vg/ guild
> not full of shitters
>>
>>37704614
only thing worth reading ITT
>>
tfw all i do is sit at home, play autismo games and lift

I have like 60 friends on steam but i only talk to 2-3 of them regularly, anyone want to be friends ;_;?
>>
File: 250px-014Kakuna[1].png (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-014Kakuna[1].png
44KB, 250x250px
>>37704707
There's only one problem with cocoon mode
>After this time True, loyal friends will come
This is simply not true unless you're living in an anime world with hobby high-school clubs.
>>
>>37703281
Are you a woman? Cause you sound like a woman.
>>
>>37704767
Luckily I am, so im in the clear
>>
>>37704793
lucky bastard
has a pure and qt girl walked up to you and asked to be your gf yet?
>>
You probably get 2 months of no contact before a friendship starts suffering.
>>
>tfw haven't had a friend for 10 years
>spend all my time when not working in front of a computer since no friends to do things with
>no hobbies either
>30 year old kissless virgin
;_;
>>
>>37701916
literally. they don't understand what it's like to be the first one to text or call. every. single. time. even if they say yes, I invariably think it's from pity or something else. There's nothing more lonely.
>>
>>37704852
i know that feel. in my case though, most of my friends are going through their own shit. They dont really understand that they are doing it.

in the least negative way, they are just ignorantly selfish.
>>
>>37704767
He's saying that through liking yourself and gaining confidence through self-acceptance you will be a more likeable person and be more likely to do things other than sit alone 24/7. Doing all of that makes getting friends infinitely easier. Don't take things so literally.
>>
>>37703971
>It's more than what most people have.
lol you retard most people have a few good friends. I think you got lost on your way to /r9k/ buddy let me help you out
>>>/r9k/
>>
More than a qt gf, I just want a friend.
>>
>>37704894
Jeez anon, why so malicious?
>>
>>37701916
>normalfag friend tells me about party tomorrow
>never been to party, was fag through hs
>going to text him to fill me in on the details
>don't know if thats socially acceptable
>dont know if i'll be welcome there
>don't know if it'll be any good

What do
>>
File: 1414865148075.jpg (26KB, 250x290px) Image search: [Google]
1414865148075.jpg
26KB, 250x290px
loneliness is a double edged sword

when I had a social life I was fat and lazy

without one, I am in the best shape of my life. however, I have noone to do stuff with now.

regrets? not really, those friends were more like acquaintances, they never called me up to do stuff I always ended up asking them what was up.

regardless, im not giving up nor should you. be the best individual you can be and no matter what happens, you shouldnt feel bad.
>>
>>37704947
Wait, shit. He didn't tell me, he just brought up that he was going to one. That's why I'm confused.
>>
>>37704947
how close of a friend is he? If hes some random acquaintance from class or work or something, id just let it go. But if hes someone u somewhat regularly hang out just 1 on 1 with, id ask him about it and let him know that you are interested in going if possible.
>>
>>37701916
>TFW got invited out by two attractive female friends last Friday
>TFW got milkshakes with one of them yesterday
>TFW a male friend asked me to lunch tomorrow (as in, he said hr was free whenever was good for me, and I told him tomorrow)
>TFW one of my best friends asked if I wanted to go to my fave bar with him for dinner

My secret is making this shit super casual. They'll be proactive, because its not a huge deal to either party. They just think "oh, hey, we should get lunch with anon some time!"

If you turn every occasion into a huge event, it makes it harder to approach you, because it feels lime you're signing up to a huge commitment.
>>
>>37704976
>be the best individual you can be
>animu poster

oh the irony
>>
>>37705112

its a picture

also adachi doesnt give a fuck, nor should you
>>
>>37703428
What were the plans, anon? I made plans with a really good female friend of mine, and her ex (also a friend) got super salty because he tried to invite himself and was "forgotten". He seems to think we had some huge chill fest. In reality, have the conversation was me getting her advice on my failing relationship.

It's entirely possible that there's something going on on the sidelines that you don't know about, but its effecting them.

Or maybe they're huge fucking pricks. I'm not sure man.
>>
>>37705045
we're close but he's very well known around campus and on facebook and stuff and i'm not

i said if he was serious about that party that he should hit me up. he said it was happening, but he didn't say i should come or anything. i don't really expect him to, i can see how he'd think i'm not into group events, but i don't want to sound desperate

i'm just be worried that because we're close he'd be afraid to tell me it's a smaller event and that i'd be unwelcome
>>
File: 1368902783903.jpg (65KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1368902783903.jpg
65KB, 612x612px
>>37701916
Stopped giving a fuck and just gym every holiday.
Still hurts though.
>>
>>37703757
Nice man. But if he's that nice to you, mame sure you invite him every now and again. Gotta make sure he knows you appreciate him. Once I had the choice to trade 7 fake bastards for one good friend. I did. That was one of the best choices I ever made for so many reasons.
>>
File: 1458697445297.jpg (9KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1458697445297.jpg
9KB, 262x263px
>be me
>be lardo
>moved to outer part of city in middle school
>made a few friends who really tried to get me to be friendly
>took me to mall
>was self conscious
>tried to avoid them but damn did I love talking to them
>go with 2 of them to high school
>high school was the greatest time of my life
>no parties though
>now out of high school
>i fucked up with a girl
>no on wants to talk to me
>i also used the army to justify pushing people away even though i had like minded friends
>middle school friends both went their separate ways
>ones on HRT right now
>ones out of state and having fun
>i have to contact them and even then they don't seem up to chatting

I've also been thinking about this one girl I met in high school.
Tried talking to her friends since i have no contact with her anymore. Pretty sure I've been blocked.
>>
Maybe instead of being spoon fed shit to do, make your own bloody plans and invite them for once.
>>
>>37705355
>>37705355
i have no friends anymore. the only people i see regularly are coworkers who don't like me that much

i see coworkers exchanging numbers in front of me, but no one asks for mine

even if i did ask one of them to do something with me, why would they accept when they already have friends and have active social lives
>>
File: 1435608198215.jpg (16KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1435608198215.jpg
16KB, 300x400px
Who here /social climber/ here ?
>have to buy expensive alcohol as gifts to rich men
>have to pay for prostitutes for them/ introduce them to hot girls
>introduce them to other high level people
>organize expensive parties/dinners etc
>get really nice deals with them
>mid 6 figures salary
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-20.jpg (34KB, 680x734px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-20.jpg
34KB, 680x734px
>>37701916
maybe because they dont want to hangout either op. I don't want to hang out because I'm tight on bills, I told them we can hangout as long you pay for me. They've spent like 500 on me, they know I'm a poorfag. fyi my gym is free because of military access, I'm natty too, no gnc pills, no whey

>i have a flip phone yolo, cant take high res nudes
>>
Am I alone in thinking that it's kinda weird for just 2 dudes to meet up? I like groups of 3, but 2 seems a bit too personal.

>>37705355
All my friends work and have bigger social groups. It's rare when all of their schedules line up so they're all free at once.

I wanna get into hiking, but that seems like something you already need a group of friends for. Not something you can find a group meetup for.

>>37705422
Low res nudes sound better to send. It leaves more to the imagination and you don't see all the minor gross things like wrinkles.
>>
Lol OP you must be me.

>been friends with the same core group for eight years
>last four years we've been in uni but we'd still meet and hang out every break
>realize that every time I see them I do all the planning/asking, from a night in to play magic cards to a week long camping trip
>decide to let them know I'm back in town but not offer to hang out in mat
>only heard from one girl who wasn't even part of the main group but rather just a tag along
>shes cool, but feel terrible that she's the only one of nine friends who had any desire to see me

Feels shit. I currently have two friends (the other is from uni) aside from my brother than have asked me hang out before I asked them. I'm hurt, but also really lonely so I'm fixing to just call them to set up some hang outs.
>>
>>37705163
well if hes close, just talk to him about it. who cares how popular he is. and fuck sounding desperate, just ask.
>>
>tfw older

>tfw im the guy who didnt decide to get married/have kids

other people sound like they have given up on life, it just seems depressing

at the same time I cant hang out with people like this cause they are boring as fuck, all they do is work and sleep

meeting interesting people as an adult is shit sometimes
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 1075x603px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 1075x603px
>tfw stayed close friends with 10 or so friends from school.
>were all really close and go out of our way to organise events and hang out as much as possible.
>were like the only people from our school who actually stayed friends
>other people from school always want to hang out with us because we're so close and love each other (no homo).

I don't know how I could live without these guys. It truly is he best feeling.
>>
>>37705274
The answer should be obvious anon, get a qt trap bf that you used to go to high school with.
>>
>>37704119
My sister did cringey online anime roleplaying with two girls starting in middle school. They're in their mid twenties, best friends, and they moved from different states to Colorado to be near her/escape their states. She also met her boyfriend on League of Legends.
>>
>>37707161
Forgot to mention that she was friends with the girls for at least eight years before meeting them in person. She didn't even know one of their names until her mom mentioned it.
>>
I don't want to go out and socialize but I want my existence to be acknowledged

I dunno what's wrong with me
>>
>>37704614
Fuck you i didn't want to be motivated
>>
>>37705463
You retard you can find hiking groups everywhere
>>
>>37706046
Not only do i know that you've never sexed a trap but sex is literally one of the things they hold against me. To everyone I'm sorta weird pervert
>>
At this point I've given up on finding new friends. People don't want me around and I've learned that I am happier without people around.

I don't go anywhere with 'friends' unless I am explicitly invited to come along. (Even then it felt like it was an 'oh yeah, anon exists' sort of deal and I was still excluded.)
I don't go to a 'friends' house unless explicitly invited over. Again it feels like they are taking pitty on me.

>Either you want me around or not.
>And I don't need your pitty either.

I've been keeping the world at a shouting distance and so far so good.
>>
File: 1373860267519.png (46KB, 388x387px) Image search: [Google]
1373860267519.png
46KB, 388x387px
>friends start discussing their plans in front of you
>you weren't invited
>>
File: Wojak68.png (162KB, 543x600px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak68.png
162KB, 543x600px
I am so lonely. I have not had a friend in the past 4 years and have never even held a girl's hand. I basically live as a hermit. Even my job is a nightshift janitor where I just clean a museum by myself and maybe see a coworker for 5 minutes.

I have not had a conversation with someone in 3 years.

My dream is to go to the gym with a group of guys and have people to spot me and encourage me and for me to do the same but that will never happen. I'll most likely always be a fucking loser who dies alone.
>>
>>37701947
>Normies in charge of not being Normies
What the fuck are you talking about? I don't even have friends you cunt
>>
>>37704004
that's exactly how I ruined my life
>>
>>37708357
You sound like me. You ever lose a dog and friends early in life and got beaten a lot?

We need help
>>
>>37708423
This is when you post where you lift anon.
>>
>>37704004
same here and I don't regret a minute of this.
>>
File: 1464474875246.gif (378KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1464474875246.gif
378KB, 120x120px
>tfw antisocial moron but still manage to make friends
>tfw I never make the effort because I'm depressed and content dying alone
>tfw they mostly reach out to me and I actually have people to talk to

I hate myself, but it's lovely having people that don't.
>>
>do something with friends
>later on someone tells the story of said doing
>Hahaha, we were there with [everyone else who was there but forgets me] and we did this and that it was epic haha

Im the invisible man
>>
In conversation at work drop things like "yeah my friend worked there for a bit too" "yeah my friend and I went to that festival"
>Haven't talked to them in years
>>
File: princess parrot trace.png (494KB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
princess parrot trace.png
494KB, 5184x3456px
Lads, what you need to do is start tracing pictures in ms paint. It is strangely therapeutic and satisfying. I just spent an hour doing it, here's one of them.
>>
>>37704450
Was this written by Elliot Rodger?
>>
File: Suicide Pepe.jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide Pepe.jpg
9KB, 228x221px
I haven't had a friend since I was 13 years old.

>Show up to best friend's house for his birthday party.
>Asks me what I'm doing here.
>mfw
>His mother says she invited me
>I'm the friend who he doesn't want others to know he's friends with.
>Hand him a $60 videogame.
>He says thanks and asked who I was.

I leave soon after and feel the deep pit of despair for the first time.

>Call him later.
>Asked why he said that.
>He said it's because I'm weird.

It's not my fault my parents abused me as a child ffs. Been friendless ever since.
>>
It's been a year now. And before that it was another year. And before that it was another year

Basically my "friends" don't actually like me and only agree to hang out with me when their cooler friends are all busy
>>
>>37708740

>tracing
>IN MS PAINT
>>
>>37708740
anon that's beautiful

definitely going on the fridge
>>
>>37708740
How do you trace a picture? Details please
>>
Add me on steam if you guys are lonely, i dont play much and i only have a couple games, but at least we lift and play videa games which is a start

Cum_Dumpster
>>
>>37703757

I am that friend because I have to always initiate things myself with my best buddy from 10 years. Otherwise he does nothing but lift and masturbate.

He hated me for the longest time to make him do "normal" things but lately he got better and is more active.
>>
>>37704614
Based Korwin is a weeb too? I like him even more
>>
>>37705403
care to elaborate?
>>
>>37708636
Dog, no. Friends, well I can't say I had many if any. Who wants to be friends with a shy kid that can't talk right?
>I have a studder.

And probably like most of us, I was always the last picked for anything as if being there was actually a punishment to everyone else.

Beaten up... No not really.
>>
>>37708636
My two closest friends in high school one day decided they didn't want to hang out or be associated with me anymore. Completely out of the blue, I didn't even see it coming.

I've always wondered (or even hoped) that that is what fucked me up.
>>
> needing the attention of others to feel you're worth something
Kek
>>
>>37708804
What a faggot that kid was
But most kids are
>>
File: ffff.jpg (114KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
ffff.jpg
114KB, 579x570px
>>37701916
mfw I realize that I don't have real friends just some fake ones.
Last time I met them they talked shit about me for like 3 hours straight and at first it sounded like a banter, but they don't have limits it was like 3 people against one and they just kept going and going talking shit.
Haven't seen them for like a month now.
>>
Messaged one of my best friends from high school asking if he had any contacts for an industry I'm trying to get involved in that he also works in (in some capacity)

He viewed the message. No reply.

Fuck you, Guy. I hope you get fucking fired, you think you're so cool now you're in an indie band.
>>
>>37701916
same bruh
you have to T R A N S C E N D
>>
File: 1462341693000.jpg (122KB, 713x811px) Image search: [Google]
1462341693000.jpg
122KB, 713x811px
>>37708804
Fuck that cunt. Listen anon, the world is a dark place. Learn to manipulate all those around you. Embrace the hatred. Let it flow thru you.
>>
>>37708921
Come on, dude. I lisped, stuttered, and spoke like a posh gay prick at a state comp secondary school and still have the world's worst voice today. I got picked on relentlessly and ended up in hospital on multiple occasions. I still got picked first in PE by the same damn kids who bullied me and never lacked for friends at all. Don't blame your shortcomings, blame yourself for being unwilling to face them.
>>
>>37709700
Somethings are not easily overcome.
>Really into computers and technology
>Everyone else's view: a typewriter, why waste time on that when there are fields that need to be worked.

That's what I get for growing up in hicksville. If it couldn't be pulled by a truck or a tractor or wasn't something related to those two, it was worthless.

Overtime I might start looking, but right now, I'm happy with the world at a shouting distance. It gives me the time and space to work through my issues and failures.
>Time heals all wounds.... Etc etc etc
>>
>>37703505
It's where you watch football and you insert a finger up the ass of the guy to the left of you every time your team scores and vice versa if their team scores.

No homo obviously, it's just for bants.
>>
>>37709700
vocaroo please
>>
>>37705422

You know that people can hang out without buying shit right? Go to a friend's house or have them to yours. Go to a park or something.
>>
>>37701916

go to support groups like that guy from fight club ya big pussy. i promise theres a nympho and a needy guy like u just waiting for friendship and shit lmfao
>>
My jackass of a friend:

>Has been mysteriously quiet after I told him I couldn't do a free driving job for him
>invite him out for a beer
>set a date
>take change of clothes to work
>phone him - no reply
>leave voicemails and texts
>"sorry mate, got this weird thing where my phone doesn't receive calls or texts"
>so you still up for a beer? It's still early
>"feeling kind of tired actually, will let you know for next week"
>fucking nothing for weeks
>suddenly! A wild phone call appears
>jackassbro wants to use some of my artwork on a t-shirt, will split profits if it sells
>sure thing mate, let me know how it goes
>fucking nothing for two weeks
>see him finding time to socialise with other people on facebook
>see him have enough spare time to play Minecraft until 5 in the morning

He's a terrible friend. Sad he can't make an effort as he's one of my oldest mates, but hey, gotta go with the flow.
>>
>try to initiate stuff with "friends"
>they're all tired or busy
>decide to lay off and just wait until they invite me
>not even a text for weeks
>find out they usually hang out once or twice a week "spontaneously" without letting me know
>would rather lift at the gym instead of hanging out with them anyway but it still hurts so much

I wish I could get new friends
>>
>always make an effort for small group of friends
>make sure we hang out at times
>group vacations
>raise money for birthdays to get some actual cool gifts

And my birthday gets forgotten completely not even a congratulations. Stopped doing just about anything for them after.
>>
>>37710684
What do you mean "new" friends?
Sorry to break it to you son, but you do not have and possibly never have had any friends.

Option 1: You are surrounded by jackasses
Option 2: You are fuggin lame

Fix yourself anon.
>>
I did that to every friend I've ever had. I would constantly ask and make an effort to be a social person.. not in an autistic way, a lot of it was really natural.

Move, decide fresh start and all, let's see who talks to me first. I swear to god its like 2 people, my parents.
>>
>>37708656
>Kind of this way but one difference. I feel awful that I can't get the nerve to give back... I think about calling but I don't want to bother people since my life is most uninteresting...
>>
People who invite you to things just to increase their group size aren't friends.
>>
>>37704067
Is that a problem? I can't tell

>Halo 2
>have tons of people on my friends list
>always have fun
>Halo 3
>less people on my friends list bust still having fun in customs with people
>now
>I literally have no one on my friends list besides my alternate accounts
>I message no one and I never get messages unless it's XBL saying some shit
>>
File: 1.jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
>>37701916
>>anon we should hang out over summer!
>yeah we definitely will
>>anon I miss you!
>want to hang on x day?
>>nah I think I'll stay home alone and watch x
?????

>>yo man I miss you
>haha yeah dude we haven't hung out in a while
>I'm free on x and x day
>>I'm working all summer
What the fuck is up with these people

>hey bud want to go to the gym today?
>>yeah, what time?
>whenever, 10:30good?
>>yeah
>cool meet me there
>10:30 comes along
>>anon I'm just gonna go home instead
>aight

Christ all mighty where can I find friends that don't flake all the fucking time
>>
>>37710034
iktf man, my best friend would rather go smoke with a bunch of fags than hang with me, feels shit
>>
>>37704767
>was fat and had bad acne
>now not fat and no acne
>suddenly people treat me like a human being

Why are people so fucking two faced?

Fuck you, I don't want to be nice to you I'm literally the same fucking person as I was when I was fat and you treated me like shit.
>>
>>37708740
That's nice. Do you use a mouse? Would a pen tabled be considered cheating?
>>
>>37701916
Seriously I have a few of these annoying friends that I used to hang out with sometimes but never really a lot cause I don't feel like they're so fun to be around with. Then a lot of times when we meet they say oh let's hang out again, dude totally message me when do you have time man?? Then I messaged them like once and they said they couldn't so I just leave it at them to pick a new date cause I'm not really into it anyway. Then next time I run into them again saying please lets meet up again omg ! Then I'm like okay just message me some time. I never message them cause idgaf. Then when I see them again they act all awkward cause I didn't ask them to meet up all the time and instead they just waited for me and never gave any concrete plans whatsoever. Fucking annoying shits seriously. You wanna fucking meet up than ask, you don't wanna fucking meet up than don't fucking imply you do want to.
Seriously and its the low tier friends too, the ones that have annoying personality flaws and I can't spend too much time with cause they annoy and bore me. Seriously then acting like I'm the one who shunned them or something what the fuck.
My good friends will bother me until I hang out with them, even when I say I don't have time for a week or two, they will find another date. Other way around too, I will bug my good friends about hanging out if they don't immediately have time for me either. And we always have good fucking times. Never have a night where halfway the meet up I feel bored and regret wasting my time to go there because they have nothing of value to add to my life.
>>
File: dogtrace.jpg (280KB, 2126x1412px) Image search: [Google]
dogtrace.jpg
280KB, 2126x1412px
>>37708740
It's not working.
>>
>>37711224
Yeah literally this! Fucking annoying fucks.
A guy I saw just today acted like I'm so rude cause I didn't ask him to meet up (and he never contacted me, just the face to face:
>yeah totally you should message me we can hang out man, havent seen you in so long!
I just invited him to a group barbeque like a week ago on facebook and he hasn't even replied to that, hasn't even checked out the event.
IM GIVING YOU A CHANCE YOU MISERSBLE FUCK
then when I mention it face to face:
> oh yeah I noticed cool man is that still on the same date ?? Yeah I would totally like to be there.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you make up your fucking mind dude
>>
File: 1461867806745.jpg (154KB, 761x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461867806745.jpg
154KB, 761x800px
>>37711749
I don't know anon, that trace is working for me.
>>
File: fishtrace.jpg (172KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
fishtrace.jpg
172KB, 752x564px
>>37711794
D:
>>
>>37705153
you sound like a fag
>>
>>37703428
Why would you try to invite yourself ? I have some good friends that I won't invite for some friend activities cause of group dynamics. Also some activities are just better in smaller groups. Don't you think he would invite you if he wanted to ?
>>
>>37707188
You've been hurt and have blocked out memories, established walls, but you still yearn for connection
>>
>>37709615
Honestly, this

I can empathize with a lot of posts here, but I have to say, I mostly feel this way once in a while, like the thought will pop up when I'm cleaning up or something and sort of ruin my day.
>>
We need sticky on how to meet new people because I suck at it, all my friends are from high school or elementary, very few from later and when I go places or they're busy I'm very lonely and fucked :(
>>
>>37709652
>he viewed the message
oh fuck

can people know you read the message?
>>
>>37712482
If you both have iphones yeah, and if you're messaging through Facebook or WhatsApp as well
>>
>>37711749
I don't know why I burst out laughing at this picture. It's just gold
>>
the one who cares the least has all the power.
>>
>>37704392
>romanticize social interaction
>doesn't like the realities of social interaction
I know this feel
>>
>>37708767
Certainly seems like it
>>
>>37704779
I'm a dude. Thing is, we've been friends since first grade, but I am the only one who ever initiates a hangout.
>>
Take the initiative senpai.
>>
>>37715221
Thats the problem, im ALWAYS taking initiative. They never do, so it just shows how much they care.
>>
>>37704402

Dude, this is silly. Strangers online are the perfect people to talk to. You'll never see my face or learn my name. I live half a globe away. We will never meet irl. You can tell me everything and it will never came back to bite you. Instead you'll have fun talking to someone and learn from him.
>>
>>37704312
I would be your friend we can chat and watch series togheter and share memes im from mexico ; 3
>>
>>37701916
Same
>>
Most of my "friends" were consumed by drugs. No one invites me to anything without me asking about it.
>phone says I have message, voicemail, etc.
>Its someone wanting me for work
>Just want to leave the shithole I'm in and travel, but have to wait two more years, when I've finished college and paid it off.
>>
>>37701916
Shit friends. Make new ones.
>>
One of my friends have been really getting on my nerves with this lately.

>Hey man wanna hang out
>Sure thing
>Almost time to hang out
>Suddenly texts me that he can't do it or he oversleeps or something due to staying up all night

He does it regardless if he invites me to something or I invite him
>>
>>37711572
Same reason you don't want to talk to homeless people, but probably wouldn't mind if the same guy, cleaned up, asked you for some change to take a bus.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (10KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
10KB, 194x259px
I don't have friends

>Literally started to lift in college because I had so much free time
>was total skeletal anyway
>Go on Tinder looking for friends or girlfriend
>They all just wanna fuck like horny sluts
>I just want to meet a genuine person
>My siblings all say "yeah I don't have any friends either"
>as they continuously go out to parties and study sessions
>me on a Friday night consists of an empty gym, then maybe some weed

I had a date tonight but she didn't show. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but it's starting to get to me.

I've been told I'm relatively attractive, so maybe I intimidate people? Or they lie and I'm ugly? I try to be friendly and open but no one seems to want to stick around...
>>
>>37715413
Change friends.
>>
>>37711572
Because your appearance on the outside is more often than not a reflection of who you are on the inside.

A person isn't two-faced if they don't want to be friends with someone who doesn't have proper hygiene, doesn't take care of his weight, puts zero effort into appearing half-decent and probably does nothing but play video games all day.

You started being a decent human being and now people are opening up to you and giving you a chance, but you're still bitter and immature and throwing away a good thing.
>>
>tfw can finally walk my dog with my shirt off and shorts on and feel comfortable.

god damn brehs....
>>
>>37704614
I know it's LMAO1Girl but that guy is 70. Kind of impressed.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467097836529.jpg (13KB, 577x289px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467097836529.jpg
13KB, 577x289px
If you wanna go out, fucking ask ppl out. Who gives a fuck. You sound like a woman OP
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.