[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEXA accurate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

Almost 27 y o female, 5 ft and weigh 105- 110 (fluctuates depending on salt intake, when I weigh myself, scale used, etc.). Just did a DEXA and it says I have 30% BF, does this seem right? Pic is not me but body type is similar to the last one with the stars...maybe a little bit smaller.

I didn't fast before the DEXA and went after a workout, since I was told it didn't matter. The DEXA clocked me in at 109 lbs. My question is, does 30% seem right? I can kind of see my abs in the morning before I eat. When I look at pics of women with 30% BF, it seems like a huge difference to how I look.

Also, did a RMR test where you breath into a tube for 12 mins as well. Are those accurate? It's saying 1627 calories just for survival, and they estimated another 486 calories for daily activities (walking up the stairs, doing chores, working, etc) and an additional 200 calories for exercise. Seems high for a 5 ft person, no?
>>
Bait thread
Source: Google images
>>
None of those pics are even close to 30%
Get a pair of callipers and get an actual measurement, electronics are unreliable
>>37259168
Read the post you retard
>>
>>37259168

Read the thread anon...it says pic is not me but body type similar
>>
>>37259185
>>37259186
I don't give a shit
Post your real physique, Are you that insecure?
>>
pls be in london
>>
>>37259155
Dude are you retarded
Trust the fucking test you paid todo you stupid whore
At least if you want us to tell you if it seems accurate or not post an actual picture of yourself because how the FUCK are we supposed to know. Like seriously. What do you expect to hear here

All in all kys you dumb skinnyfat moron
>>
You're beyond hope, OP. Might as well end it now.
>>
>>37259155
Seems accurate. Percentages are gonna be much larger on you since you're so small.

Your muscles are probably fucking tiny, and your bones light.

Can you do 10 regular pushups?
Do you have huge boobs and/or thighs for your size.
Do you squat?
>>
105-110 is definitely fat for a 5ft female
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 251x254px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 251x254px
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>37259155
DXA scan is the Gold Standard of body composition, above all other methods. Congratulations, you're skinnyfat. Read the Sticky, get thee to the gym 2-3 days a week, cut, and get another DXA scan in 6 months.
>>
Sounds correct to me, you're skinny fat. You probably have a body similar to a stripper who has had a child or two-- aka gross.
>>
>>37259155
To make your shit less complicated..., eat food to get lean. Focus on building muscle rather than eating less, calories equals muscle, muscle equals faster metabolism, faster metabolism means ... lean body. Eat more than 1800 a day and go ham in the gym, and just build muscle rather than doing stupid ass calorie deficit.

>Whaaat but I don't wanna become too muscly! I'm just trynna lose fat!!!

You won't become a shehulk if natty, and yes you have to lift to have lean body unless you wanna starve your ass.
>>
ay bby u wan sum fuk
>>
File: 1364790307059.png (78KB, 253x235px) Image search: [Google]
1364790307059.png
78KB, 253x235px
>>37259344
I will never get tired of this comment
>>
>>37259786
cheekie, for example, takes fukn steroids and still looks cute af. god damn it cheekie i would ravage ur clit so hard
>>
>>37259155
30% is about normal for average DYEL females is it not?
>>
you know the drill

gtfo
>>
>>37259344
I like this post
>>
>>37259344
>>mfw thinking of you hurting
>The face posted

EVERY.FUCKING.TIME.
>>
>>37259155
People store fat differently, your 30% if you hold all your fat in legs and arms will be completely different for a girl who hold her fat in her tits and hips

Don't compare bf% with other people, just use your bf% as an estimate of your progress
>>
>>37259240
Godspeech mang, godspeech
>>
>>37259155
Its probably correct due to you having little muscle mass. But you are perfectly healthy dont get caught up in numbers you look good so ignore the little boys on here
>>
>>37259155
>Pic is not me but body type is similar to the last one with the stars...maybe a little bit smaller.
There's your problem. You have no idea what you actually look like. You're full of shit.

If you want our opinion you post yourself or fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_7018.jpg (99KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7018.jpg
99KB, 640x480px
I am 5ft, 113 lbs and 30% bodyfat. This is what I look like, pretty flabby (particularly my upper body: boobs/arms/tum)
>>
>>37260303
You mean my micro penis
>>
>>37263199
Are you fucking kidding me with that angle
>>
>>37263392
only one I have at this weight lmao if I stand straight though I look much fatter guarantee
>>
>>37263410
Show me.
>>
>>37263199
ugh gtfo attention whore
>>
>>37263410
>if I stand straight though I look much fatter guarantee

No fucking shit
>>
>>37263457
yes that's why I said it

I picked up some bronkaid yesterday so I'll go back to my old ways soon thanks jesus
>>
Hi! Few things to start off =]
1. Yes, I'm replying to you because you're a femanon( 'tis an awesome thing to see!)
2. I'm Brian
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not your stereotypical guy. If anything I'll be the one in the kitchen! xD
>>
>>37263742
Lmao I wouldnt be suprised if this want a bait
>>
>>37263777
is this your first day on le internet?
>>
>>37263802
No I remember meeting a bitter nerd like you before :)
>>
>>37263813
See, i know u like my style
Dont stop when i come through
>>
>>37263908
I want to fuck u and make submit ;)
>>
stop eating BREAD it's literally poison
>>
>>37263199
>>>/b/
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.