[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys have any hobbies besides lifting? I spend my days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1401400281576.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1401400281576.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
Do you guys have any hobbies besides lifting?

I spend my days doing nothing but hanging in the gym and watching old sports footage and films at home, my few friends say I'm the worlds most boring person
>>
>>35471713
nope, i spend my days going to gym and r9k
>>
>>35471713
Why don't you practice a sport if you're fit and like to watch sports?
>>
I like to draw, I like to travel, I combine those too.
>>
>>35471820
Literally nothing. I don't even enjoy lifting, but like everything else I dedicate time to: I do it because it improves me.
>>
I play video games, table top games, watch movies, and read comic books. I got a small circle of friends that do the same now and it's not too bad.
>>
my hobbies are only lifting, internet and TV. I bet many 65 y-o men have more exciting lives than mine and get laid more often
>>
I'm the same. Doing nofap 2016 maybe I'll get some passion for things again.
>>
>>35471713
>mountain biking (expensive if you want a good bike)
>going camping (>>>/out/)
>vidya
>reading a fuckton of information on the things I like on the internet, such as DFHT or periodized training for olympic lifters (e.g. 4 year long cycles peaking at the olympics)
>>
I watch films (IMDB core and some artsy shit every once in a while), play vidya, and listen to and produce music.

I also keep up with new releases and general news in those medias and discuss them with my bros from the respective boards (/tv/, /mu/, /v/).

Seriously guys, these days it's easier than ever to have multiple hobbies as long as you got internet access.
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-02+at+05.52.43).jpg (23KB, 558x243px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-02+at+05.52.43).jpg
23KB, 558x243px
I paint and collect Warhammer....
>>
>>35472111
>Seriously guys, these days it's easier than ever to have multiple hobbies as long as you got internet access.
I find as a result of this it's harder to stay focused on something when you have literally everything at your fingertips.
>>
>>35471713

Hiking, boating, shooting, make my own bear and some other things I do less regularly.

Trying to get into some other things this year.
>>
>>35472177
beer*
>>
Dancing. It's not only fun as hell but I also get to meet new people.
I used to read a shitton. Basically 1 book per week or more. But i'm kinda burned out in that regard at the moment.
>>
>>35472135
40k or Fantasy? Which armies? Do you not play?
>>
> Lifting
> Division 1 Rower
> Second Degree Black Belt in ITF Taekwondo
> Travel
> Volunteer @ Animal Shelters
>>
>>35472102
holy shit I forgot all about /out/

thanks breh
>>
I like to draw
I like to smoke dope.
doing both of these things at the same time are pretty fun
>>
i watch anime and practice my drawing. thats about it.
>>
>>35472340
wrong board
>>>/a/
>>
video games and crafts(sewing and such)
>>
>>35472208
Fantasy, Ogre Kingdoms, don't have anyone to play with ;_;
>>
File: SoWhat_If_IGoNuclear.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
SoWhat_If_IGoNuclear.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>35472361
you should probably read the op bruv
>>
you have all the free time in the world and don't even do the bare minimum which is reading books? baka
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.