[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fragrance General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 43

File: into-the-ouds-6.png (1MB, 1025x684px) Image search: [Google]
into-the-ouds-6.png
1MB, 1025x684px
LAST THREAD >>12710113

---
BBC perfume documentary (part 1 of 3):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=annRzLYrRwM
---
general info
http://fragrance.org/intelligence/knowledge-center/
http://perfumesociety.org/discover-perfume/an-introduction/
---
various fragrance communities/review sites/blogs
http://www.fragrantica.com/
http://www.basenotes.net/
http://www.parfumo.net/
http://www.nstperfume.com/
http://www.boisdejasmin.com/
----
w2c samples
http://www.luckyscent.com/
http://www.decantshop.com/
http://www.theperfumedcourt.com/
http://www.surrendertochance.com/
http://www.perfumista.co.uk/
http://www.ausliebezumduft.de/fragrances.html
---
on DIY fragrances
http://www.perfumersapprentice.com/
>>
File: 1503785155385.png (4MB, 5560x3312px) Image search: [Google]
1503785155385.png
4MB, 5560x3312px
>>12721117
>>
>>12721040
>muh price = quality
>the state of this anon's opinion
>>
>>12721117
Eau Fraiche by Versace is the GOAT
>>
>>12721153
>Sauvage = quality
End yourself my dude
>>
File: IMG_2531.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2531.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
What is the difference between Pineapple Vintage and its flankers? Which is the most like aventus and which is the "best"?
>>
Its worthy to get pure havanne if I have pure malt?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170831-095748.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170831-095748.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Cop or not? I wore it when i first got into fragrances and honestly i loved it. But it's pretty cheap so it kinds raises red flags on both this site ( i have had good experience with it personally) and the popularity of it for winter.
>>
>>12721270
They're pretty different. In my opinion, though, if you want a tobacco scent, you're better off spending the money and getting either Tobacco Vanille or Herod.
>>
>>12721394
Herod is chock full of ISO E tho so you don't really get what you pay for, go down the gram market for it.
>>
>>12721418
*gray market
>>
>>12721418
Well, that kind of goes without saying, you should be going gray market for everything if you can. Even gray market, though, Herod is gonna cost you double what PH would.
>>
>>12721270
I found them similar enough that I got rid of Havane and kept Malt.
>>
File: GPHII.jpg (605KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
GPHII.jpg
605KB, 2400x2400px
What is your opinion on Gucci Pour Homme II, is Pour Homme I better?
>>
>>12721570

pour homme 2 is one of the best frags ever made. and gucci is a wortless brand that discontinues everything good
>>
>>12721570
haven't smelled ph I, but I have phII and it's smells really good almost like having a cup of hot tea in my hands. Just doesn't last for shit.
>>
>>12721673
What did they discontinue? I've only smelt Rush and it's a great and cheap frag
>>
File: incense-and-icon1.jpg (33KB, 369x319px) Image search: [Google]
incense-and-icon1.jpg
33KB, 369x319px
>>12721117
Hey guys, I want a fragrance with a scent reminiscent of a Catholic church. Recommend me something with frankincense and myrrh plz
>inb4 little boy jokes
>>
>>12721753
The undisputed answer is Avignon (CdG)
Also good, but not as High Church are:
Bois d'Encens (Armani Prive)
Vintage gold cap Messe de Minuit (Etro)
Cardinal (Heeley)
>>
>>12721705
Really? I have to use my 1 ml sample and chech it's longevity. I have Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche i love the scent but it doesn't last for shit too.
>>
>>12721772
Thank you kindly my brother! Enjoy this beautiful woman.
>>
File: arton3698.jpg (1MB, 1329x1328px) Image search: [Google]
arton3698.jpg
1MB, 1329x1328px
http://www.auparfum.com/IMG/arton3698.jpg
holiday feeling in a bottle
>>
>>12721789
Interesting, I'll check it out. This one always reminds me of a perfect Christmas.
>>
>>12721753
unnum LAVS
>>
How long does perfume usually stay good? Found a bottle That I bought in 2010.
>>
>>12722035
Decades if it's stored correctly and high quality
>>
>>12722051
Okay thanks, will give it a try, still smells well so but I am quite a bit clueless when it comes to fragrances.
>>
Need your help, I only have sauvage atm but I don't think it suits for college and work. I also need something for winter. Could you recommend me some fragrances ?
>>
>>12722197
sauvage is perfect for work and college anon

also for winter too

stock up on sauvage before they reformulate it
>>
>>12721191
shit taste
>>
who else here is wearing sauvage RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>12722244
>>12722239
>>12722223
>>12722197
This meme has to stop. Right now.
>>
File: dgtofmedp50.jpg (49KB, 692x521px) Image search: [Google]
dgtofmedp50.jpg
49KB, 692x521px
My La nuit de l'homme is running out

I'm looking for a replacement

Should I get another bottle or should I go for pic related. How is the perfomance of DG the one, even as an EDP is the performance really as bad as everyone says it is or are they just expecting a powerhouse?
>>
>>12722259
I had to start with something...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (224KB, 1279x847px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
224KB, 1279x847px
>>12721937
>>12721772
Awesome thx, just ordered samples of:

Amouage
Jubilation XXV Eau de Parfum - Sample

Comme des Garcons Series 3: Incense
Avignon Eau de Toilette - Sample

Zagorsk Eau de Toilette - Sample

HEELEY
Cardinal Eau de Parfum - Sample

Oriza L. Legrand
Relique d'Amour Eau de Parfum - Sample

Unnum
LAVS - Sample
>>
>>12722264
The One is really nice

Haven't tried the EDP but supposedly is almost the same as EDT just slightly better performance
>>
>>12722280
Great selection. Let us know what you think and which one you end up going for

Personally my favourite is Bois d'Encens, which is an airy, whimsical incense, the smell of a cold stone cathedral the morning after mass, mixed in with a little oakmoss clinging to the cold masonry.
>>
>>12722320
*hnng*, that sounds transcendent, bro.
>>
>>12722307

Do you own a bottle, do people really notice it enough to compliment or is it really just a skin scent?
>>
SAUVAGE
A
U
V
A
G
E

:^)
>>
>>12722335
Yes I have a bottle of the EDT

It doesn't project all that much but it is a god tier skin scent. It's probably about 1-2 hours of decent projection, like a small bubble around you. It does seem to last a while as a skin scent though.

Better for dates or similar rather than going out or something
>>
>>12721739
Gucci Rush for Men was incredible. My favorite fragrance as a teenager. The closest thing I have to it now is Tam Dao EdT. The Tom Ford era at Gucci was its fragrance heyday desu.
>>
>>12721570
i found it doesnt smell any good.
>>
anyone else here have or tried this?

God tier scent desu

Longevity is really good as well
>>
>>12721570
GpH II is a lovely soft tea/violet/tobacco that is a nice all-purpose frag that has very decent performance on me. GpH (2003) is a smooth incense/woods cool weather sophisticated frag. GpH (1976) is an amazing leather/oakmoss powerhouse I was lucky enough to find in a thrift shop. All are great. I'll let others argue which is "better."

And I'll agree with >>12721673 that Gucci has discoed some fantastic scents.
>>
>>12721739
Two excellent versions of GpH. Envy fM is a great oriental with ginger front and center. And I haven't tried Nobile, but I want to.
>>
>>12721753
First thing I think of is Jubilation XXV and a great myrh bomb is Eau Sauvage Parfum.
>>
>>12722035
You have to really try to fuck it up: long term exposure to direct sunlight or high heat, such as storing on a sunny windowsill or keeping in your car in the summer. Or exposure to air, such as leaving the cap off a splash bottle will do the trick. Otherwise, many, many decades as said.
>>
>>12722759
To me, while Jubilation has that great incense-y accord, it smells too exotic for a church. Jubilation smells more like a Sultan's palace, in my opinion.
>>
File: 71906.jpg (45KB, 400x575px) Image search: [Google]
71906.jpg
45KB, 400x575px
yep, priests enjoying forbidden fruits (cigars) is what this smell like

probably what Rasputin would smell like minus sex
>>
File: IMG_1109.jpg (11KB, 177x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1109.jpg
11KB, 177x252px
stop buying fragrances
>>
>>12721753
>>
File: collection_aug_31_2017_resize.png (2MB, 2016x825px) Image search: [Google]
collection_aug_31_2017_resize.png
2MB, 2016x825px
what do yall think of my collection?
(I havent really ventured into niche yet)
>>
>>12721225
I got the 3 samples in a pack and could not tell you the difference. Allegedly, the intense has more longevity than the others. Gf claimed they smell "stale"
>>
>>12723000
>no sauvage

0/10
>>
>>12721117
idiot tax
>>
>>12723020
I actually did buy sauvage. Its in the mail... gotta get each years meme designer frag
>>
>>12723024
> t. person who smells bad haha can't relate
>>
I currently own YSL La Nuit De L'Homme (for nights out), YSL Kouros (daytime) and Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue (daytime).

Looking to add one more day time and night time scent. Currently a 20 yr old college student. Don't really care if it's a meme or niche, I just want to smell good for the normies.
>>
Anyone here have those cheap eBay versions of travelo atomisers? I bought some but I'm not sure if it's safe to carry around in a pocket since I heard they leak
>>
>>12723044
day: sauvage
night: code profumo

you can thank me later
>>
>>12723004
Can't really smell a difference either. I'll try the 2 new ones out of curiosity though
>>
>>12723051
Not sure if you're the anon who asked in the last thread, but this >>12719595 was my answer. To clarify, I didn't ever notice actual liquid leaking from anywhere, but the juice didn't just get up and walk away...
>>
>>12723052
was already considering sauvage, i will look into your other suggestion. thanks!
>>
>>12722307
Definitely not true. I tried both, the EDT smells "lighter"; more sandalwood and generally woody/citrusy notes.

The EDP quickly dries down to a sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet, tobacco-y "vanilla", what I presume is the amber.

Performance in itself isn't terrible, but it does require more sprays than others, and it doesn't project like crazy. I really love the scent though, so I feel like it's more than worth it.
>>
>>12722801
Full disclosure: I've never been to a Cat'lick service that I can recall, so I have no first hand experience of their incense. I've never been to a sultan's palace either, but I'd tend to agree with you.
>>
>>12722759
Mryh in my Eau Sauvage?? I don't get anything other than bergamot + Jasmine + herby aromatics!!
>>
File: ES.png (225KB, 823x1197px) Image search: [Google]
ES.png
225KB, 823x1197px
>>12723167
>>
>>12723172
Hm, I still don't recall getting anything like mryh though. I'll have to test it once more.
>>
>>12723177
>>
>>12723177
It's what you're smelling along with the vetiver.

Right after that bergamot note fades away.

Go smell it again.
>>
>>12723065
Do you fill it all up? I'd probably only put 2-3ml instead of risking a whole 5ml
>>
Someone have the New batches of Aventus (2017) how They are performing on general?
>>
>>12722197
help plz
>>
>>12723052
Is this a meme? Disregard this faggot. Sauvage is a stale ambroxan chemical spill. Code profumo is the most synthetic, disgusting tonka on the planet.
>>
This is pretty dumb but is anyone aware of a good sites that sell fragnance from China?

I live in a fuckretarded country that has massive import tax except from China for some godforsaken reason
>>
File: IMG_2538.jpg (26KB, 571x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2538.jpg
26KB, 571x429px
Lads in trying aventus for the first time today.

Do you really hate this? I think it's wonderful, so did the grill sitting next to me on the train to work (didn't talk to her but I could tell).
>>
File: Capture.png (55KB, 1005x585px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
55KB, 1005x585px
>>
>>12723451
No, Aventus is fantastic. Surely you know where you are, right? People hate things because they're popular here.
>>
>>12723771
Yup. There are hipsters in every community, and for whatever reason, 4chan just seems to draw elitists of all stripes.

Personally, I like Aventus a lot, but it doesn't work very well on my skin, the fruit notes get very muted and it winds up smelling like pine cleaner. I find Pineapple Vintage Intense works much better for me.

Now, a legit issue with Aventus is the batch inconsistencies and the fact that there are a bunch of clones, some of which, like the Pineapple Vintage line, are very high quality, that can be has much cheaper. Still doesn't make Aventus in any way bad, though.
>>
Hey guys, my current collections is kinda.. small.
As much as I like the idea of a signature scent, I'd like to add a bit of variety. I currently have :

The One, by D&G that I barely wear
Aventus, by Creed that I really like.

Any suggestions ? Like are these more Summer or Winter oriented ? Day or night ? What should I look into ?
>>
>>12721673
>>12721705
>>12722735
>>12722380
I did test today. I used some lotion(Nivea Men Creme) on my right arm, and dabbed some of my 1 mL sample. I did same without lotion on left arm. Left arm lasted about 4-5 hours while right almost 11. I will do same test with TdH eau tres fraiche.
>>
>>12723004
>>12723062
I guess I should just skip it and shell out for aventus then.
>>
I asked a really flamboyant black guy at the mall which one smelled like the barber shop and he gave me Jimmy Choo Man. Pretty good
>>
>>12723978
If i were you id save the money and just grab Armaf's Club de Nuit Intense men
>>
>>12723451
It's okay. I think you may be overstating it though, to be thinking the girl next to you even noticed
Whatever it is, it's definitely not worth it's stupidly marked up price
>>
>>12723978
PV is good, you just don't need all of them. Basically, if you like fruity Aventus, get the original or intense, if you like smoky Aventus, get noir or noir intense.

I have Intense, personally, and I think it's fantastic. Great value too, though I did get mine while they were having a promotion, not sure if that's still going on.
>>
>>12723261
I think I mostly filled them, if it matters. Maybe ~4ml. But it wasn't anything expensive. Just a bummer about the atomizers.
>>
>>12723523
fucking cancer
>>
to recap:

Viking is a earthy cinnamon scent with a bit of rose and musk

longevity and projection is moderate

not worth the full price
>>
>>12724196
I'm thinking of going to creed boutique on Tuesday to try it, am I wasting my time?
>>
>>12724303
I'm just gonna say this, and I'm note accusing that particular guy of this, but: don't listen to people on here too much regarding Viking. There's been a lot of hype regarding the release, we've been hearing about in for nearly a year, it's Creed, they're trying to market it as the next Aventus. There will naturally be tons of contrarians that will hate on it just because.

Again, not accusing anyone, but just saying: take anything you hear with a grain of salt. Try it yourself and make up your own mind. It might be an amazing scent and you refuse to try it because hipsters here shat on it.
>>
>>12724330
Nothing from Creed is worth it's price.
For the same price, I'd rather buy from
Serge Lutens
Dior Prive
Amouage
Frederic Malle
Robert Piguet
Chanel Exclusifs
Armani Prive
Tom Ford Private Blend
Guerlain
MDCI
Profumum Roma
Roja Dove

Any one fragrance from any one of these houses blow Creed out of the water. Creed isn't even near the level of these fragrances. Hell, even designer houses like Mugler do far more interesting fragrances than Creed.
>>
>>12724346
I respectfully disagree. I think Creed makes some fantastic fragrances. MI is one of my favourite scents of all time.
>>
>>12724346
What a shitty list. Tom Ford PB? Really?
>>
>>12724375

you think creed hold a candle to tom ford?
>>
>>12724375
>Shitty list
>Examplar fragrance houses with legendary noses and fragrances in each
Wow, I'm not even that /frag/anon but Creed fanboys are delusional
>>
Have you tried REL or Vintage Tabarome? Tom Ford is edgy designer dreck. They've just announced "Fucking Fabulous".
>>
>>12723978
I'm your original responder, I personally like pv a lot. Never smelled Aventus, but from what I read and saw, it's about 90%+ the same. If you like pv, it's the same general idea that Aventus has. Creed can honestly blow me. They're stuff is good yes, but not good enough to justify their price point.
>>
>>12724366
Did it take time to grow on you? I can hardly detect it and when I do, I smell a lot of salt
>>
>>12724411
No, because they're obscure and little known hipster fragrances anyone can claim to be the fragrance of gods with impunity
On the other hand, TF has Tuscan Leather, Amber Absolute, Patchouli Absolu, Fleur de Chine

Also
>Edgy designer dreck
Someone defending Creed doesn't get to disparage a company's image. Creed, being cunning and unethical as fuck, claims to be purveyor to royal families without a shred of proof. They've even gone so far as to make their logo a copy of the Prince of Wales crest without ever having a warrant from him, and wisely without the additional "Ich Dien" motto, narrowly avoiding embarrassing lawsuits.
>>
What about incense and candles? Those are fragrances, too! Except for your house, obviously.

I just got my Blackbird Incense Sample pack today, on recommendation of some other effay internet person. They mentioned Nahk being their favorite - leather and spice (cinnamon?), but I didn't really pick up a distinct leathery smell, just the spice. It wasn't unpleasant, but it also wasn't amazing. But, might also be worth mentioning that it's my first time playing with incense. And, I haven't yet tried any of the other Blackbird scents.

I also snagged a cheapo candle from TJ Maxx on the cheap. Sandalwood and Myrrh, and I really love it. It's subtle, and doesn't feel too heavy nor synthetic.

I'm still trying to learn what smells like what. Based on my quick candle sniffing session at TJM, I'm pretty sure I really hate citrus and floral scents (despite otherwise loving citrus fruit).
>>
>>12724433
I'm not defending Creed actually. I'm just shitting on your farcical list.
>>
>>12724443
On that last note, would I have much success going to Nordstrom or some other place with lots of perfumes, even though I'm a poorfag college student, which kinda shows in how I dress - I'm also still trying to learn what I want to wear, but can't find much on my little-to-no budget, locally. I'd love to try on designer stuff, but again, don't have a clue where I could, and don't want to annoy employees since I can't afford the product.
>>
>>12724444
Again, point out which house doesn't deserve a place on that list, and anyone will be able to name one or more iconic and groundbreaking fragrance from it
>>
>>12724433
Holy shit i had no idea so i went to check wiki
Creed is a Paris, France based perfume house established in 1760 (although there is no traceable historical evidence available) as the House of Creed in London, England.

Controversy
Due to a lack of traceable historical evidence, there has been some skepticism on the authenticity of Creed's historical background. As shown by collectors and historians, no Creed perfume existing before 1975 has been found.[6]
Pity since they actually have a handful of nice smelling colognes
>>
>>12724466
By that logic Creed has far more iconic frags from majority of your list.
>>
>>12724477
Give me a list. Luca Turin's volume, if it's anything to go by, lists just two, MI and GIT, getting three and two stars respectively. Didn't even bother adding in Aventus.
>>
>>12724482
He is actually adding Aventus to the new volume. Spoiler: It's pretty good according to Luca. Again I don't want to defend Creed to you. I think their US pricing is ridiculous though not as ridiculous as Roger "Roja" Dove.
>>
>>12724443

I tried some Mad et Len when I was on a trip in Italy. Would recommend Ambre Nobile and especially Black Champaka
>>
>>12724489
Thing is, despite the price tag, his markup percentage are much smaller than Creed's. As well as his fragrances actually containing what he says they contain in decent amounts compared to the "Creed Ambergris". Even if some of his fragrances can be compared to past fragrances, its almost universally accepted that the genuine quality cannot be bested. Its kind of irritating when people complain about that because the old world perfumers had competition to better each others perfumes all the time. So even if they aren't 100% original, they still cannot be beaten. And no I'm not blinded by the price, if you get an ambergris tincture and come ambroxan, compare them to Roja and Creed side by side. "Creed Ambergris" is ambrox, Roja is ambergris. Just because his prices are ridiculous doesn't mean he is pulling you over like Creed is. Foxonfluids has recently been exposed on Basenotes as spreading crap btw, and that mallard reviewer doesn't know the difference between ambrox and ambergris in certain reviews. Sure you can get perfume oils at a fraction of Rojas price that have ambergris in them, but when it comes to perfume, nothing can beat him.
>>
>>12724427
I do feel like the bottle took a little time to "age". I liked it a lot from the very first spray, but I noticed it getting much better a few months later. One of the big things for me is I really get a ton of compliments with it. I know the compliments thing is a meme, but it's true. I've gone on a bunch of dates wearing it, I've had a fair bit of sex with it on, and the girls always tell me how much they love it. Never had that with any other fragrance.
>>
>>12724506
I actually smelled real ambergris. None of Roja's stuff has real ambergris-maybe except Haute Luxe(Not worth that price, real ambergria or not). His "Aouds" are synthetic replacers. He just sources his materials from Robertet like many others.
>>
File: 15f27er.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
15f27er.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>12724475
Right. Isn't it interesting that despite it's illustrious history providing perfume to kings and queens, there isn't a single article, picture, ad or review of Creed perfume before 1975?

Everyone can easily find Guerlain and Coty posters from the 1920s, but for a fragrance that allegedly dates from the 1750s, there isn't a single mention of their perfumes anywhere? There aren't even any vintage bottles to be found- pic related is the earliest one- dating from 1975.

Even if they do make pretty perfumes, I'll never buy from a sleazy company that attempts to pull the wool over its customers with lies.
>>
>>12724506
I agree with a lot of this. I think Creed's U.S. prices are insane and I will never pay full MSRP for them, that said, I do love a few of the frags. You don't have to like the house, but that doesn't mean all of their products are shit.

Roja, I love Enigma, I don't really care for anything else of his I've tried, though Elysium looks promising. I do recognize that the quality of his fragrances are unparalleled, though. I've tried a ton of niche fragrances, some comparable in price to Roja, and there is a definite difference to my nose in composition and quality of ingredients.
>>
>>12724475
Haha, wow. What scumbags.
>>
>>12724506
>>12724543

I'm not one to defend creep easily but at the end of the day who cares what the ingredients are if they are expensive or natural. I couldn't care less if creed uses all sysntetics if the end product is a great frag. That chong guy who is the creative director for Amouage said Amouage uses natural ingredients and syntetics. Say you have some natural oud which stinks like hell, synthetic oud would allow you to mellow it down if that's what you wanted your frag to smell like. This also means the perfumer has more liberty to create what he envisions ,
>>
>>12724677
Oh, I agree. It's just that in the case of a Roja, you really can smell a difference. His scents don't smell like anything else I've ever smelled.
>>
>Try Tom Ford Tobacco and Vanilla
>Smell like generic vanilla candles

Well, fuck.
>>
>>12724099
>not having a sense of humor

pls leave
>>
>>12724677
Refreshing point of view to hear around here. All too often it's
>natural
>"better quality" ingredients
and such and such buzzwords. How does it smell and perform? At the end of the day you're spraying aromachemicals in alcohol on your skin. Are you paying for the juice or the name and story behind how it's made?
>>
Can that anon post the different fragrances for different majors again?
>>
>>12721117

Is Intenso By Dolce & Gabbana really as much of a meme as they say, is it even worth it if someone got it cheaply?
>>
>>12722197
College/work: Prada l'homme, Versace pour homme, ysl l'homme, allure homme sport

Winter: The One EDP, bvlgari man in black, ysl la nuit de l'homme, valentino uomo, Roberto Cavalli uomo, Armani code profumo, viktor and Rolf spicememe
>>
https://www.fragrantica.com/news/Tom-Ford-Fucking-Fabulous-9924.html

top kek
>>
>>12723000
Nice anon, glad to see someone else with Dior Homme. What are the two A*Men line frags you have there? I have pure malt myself, looking at picking up the original too once snow starts falling.
>>
File: 60100.jpg (28KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
60100.jpg
28KB, 300x400px
This is like a better version of Eau Noire
>>
>>12723451
I got a sample of it a year ago and thought it was the greatest thing I ever smelled. Picked up another sample this past summer and thought it didn't smell as good, it was dryer and less fruity, smelled more like lemon than pineapple and it was smokier. I thought they sent me a ripoff. But then I got a decant from a split on basenotes and it smelled the exact same. Maybe my nose just changed this past year. Doesn't have the same magic for me now :(
>>
>>12725289
the two I have there are actually pure malt and the original...honestly, I'm still unsure whether or not I like original A*men...I'll have to wear it more..it's kinda skunky in a fruity way.
>>
>>12725289
>>12725313
I'm not sure about the original either. I bought a bottle because I found the limited edition metal one cheap when I was on vacation last year, but I almost never wear it. To me, it kinda smells like one of those Japanese milk tea drinks you can buy at Asian groceries, combined with this weird biscuity note that I don't love. It's an alright scent, I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.

>>12725298
Aventus is infamous for batch inconsistencies. Every batch is a bit different, and some are very different. You probably got samples from different batches.
>>
>>12725313
>>12725322
A*Men was my longest grower. I hated it the first couple tries, kept trying, and it took many more months to recognize it as the masterpiece it is. I even like the tar opening now.
>>
>>12724531
Pretty sure if you dig deeper you'll find that for the majority of their history they were a tailoring house that allegedly obtained Royal warrants for their works.
>>
>>12725378
No one's denying that. But they're sneakily trying to conflate the two histories and claim to have created perfumes for "King George, Empress Eugenie, Napoleon, Queen Victoria" etc etc when it's obvious to anyone that their perfume history is but 20 years old at most.
>>
>>12725402
Well, almost 40 if their first fragrance was from 1975, but still.
>>
CdNIM vs IP2 go
>>
Just tried Sauvage in a boutique, synthetic bug spray with an overdose of laundry-esque, clean ambroxan. How the hell is this supposed to replicate ambergris, glad I didn't fall for the meme.
>>
Where can I buy good empty sample vials and sprays?
>>
new grill I'm jousting sees my collection of 20+ fragrances, half niche, half designer in my cupboard.

"can I see which one I like the best?"
Goes through most of them
"Oh anon I want you to wear this one around me"

Look up from my phone
mfw its fucking sauvage
>>
I can get perfume at a discount. How can I sell this to others? My friends aren't into scents.
>>
>>12725894
>Having Sauvage in the first place
You deserve it.
>>
>>12725894
Is this a subtler version of the le-Sauvage-is-the-ultimate-panty-dropper meme?

If not, why do you even have Sauvage in the first place. Not fit to perfume one's toilet with
>>
File: 12.jpg (416KB, 990x694px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
416KB, 990x694px
Normies, feminine or otherwise, tend to have simple tastes.

This accounts for the popularity of aquas and ambroxan bombs.
>>
Scents clearly affect us. Are pheromones bullshit? Do they have any effect on us?
>>
>>12725281
Cringe. Tom Ford "Private Blend" everyone.
>>
>>12725402
You know they were scenting their leathers, right?
>>
>>12722856
Thanks man. I'm going to try the bunch of samples I ordered first and if I don't find one I like, I'll try this one.
>>
>>12725998
No. If they did they would've undoubtedly have scented gloves recorded in any one of the royal records. Not one formula/log book/ ad/bottle/written records were ever found. Not one. You can't even find someone today in his 80s recalling Creed fragrances in his youth.

If records of scented gloves in the 15th century exist of Muzio Frangipani as the court glove perfumer, why can't Creed produce a shred of evidence of any dabbling in scents at all? Not one royal warrant exists that even mention anything to do with scents. It doesn't exist and it's a scam.

Creed wishes they had the history of Guerlain or Coty so badly it has to lie through its teeth for it.
>>
sauvage is great and anyone who dislikes it is a contrarian autist
>>
>>12726095
>>12725998
For anyone interested, this whole topic has been discussed to death, revived and died again here:
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.fragrantica.com/board/viewtopic.php%3Fid%3D117536&ved=0ahUKEwio-L6m44bWAhWQmbQKHS0TB1YQFgglMAA&usg=AFQjCNF4p8WM00aUdWWRx1zJp74VB8VOZg

The thread that "vaulted" Creed's fake history, as it were.

>>12726113
Not funny. Idiots will actually fall for this and the world will end up a little smellier because of your joke
>>
>>12726095
So your theory is they provided shit smelling leathers right out of tannery to Royal Families?
>>
>>12726125
No I'm saying they probably didn't care what it smelled like, shit or Aventus 1755. If they did someone would've mentioned something. Burden of proof is on them, not guesswork.
>>
>>12726127
Fair enough. They weren't a proper perfume house till 60s anyway. They have an impressive history regardless.
>>
Looking for a fall scent rec!

>19 years of age
>Male
>Style is mostly Japanese work/streetwear if that matters
>Looking for something casual, not loud
>I typically enjoy synthetics and woods in colder weather
>Price range sub-$150
>>
You should have listened, I warned you
>>
File: IMG_1133.jpg (46KB, 570x874px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1133.jpg
46KB, 570x874px
>>12723810
I wear spicebomb by Viktor Rolf when I go out, and a Burberry London if I want a less strong smell

Pic related
>>
>>12726143
Burberry London
CH men / CH men prive
Armani code
>>
>tfw have almost 30 frags but still want more

how do I justify this?
>>
>>12726390
It's an interest just like any other interest. Is it weird for people to spend money on their interests? If you enjoy it, do it.
>>
>>12726390
>how do I justify an addiction
>>
>>12725743
eBay, Amazon, links in OP from cheapest to most expensive in small (<20) quantities. But you can't get 'em cheaper than China, since that's where they're all made anyway:

https://www.aliexpress.com/category/200002592/refillable-bottles.html

I've had good luck with the glass screw on ones. I like to be able to easily refill them. The plastic snap on ones work well too, but they are more tricky to reopen.
>>
>>12725894
Are you Gordon Freeman?
>>
>>12725901
CL, eBay, Amazon, yard sale...
>>
>>12726363
i tried all of those before posting this, wasn't huge on them. A bit too outright masculine, I usually prefer unisex frags.
>>
>>12726474
Better yet, sell them here. If he could get niche stuff at good prices, I'm sure he'd have a lot of customers here.
>>
New with Aventus which new batch should I go for aiming for longevity and scent balance 17S01 or 17T01?
>>
>>12726553
La nuit de l'homme
Valentino uomo
>>
>>12726143
Cdg Wonderwood
>>
>>12723000
How are the two Insurrection frags? Do they compare to the real thing? Insurrection Wild is supposed to be a clone of Pure Havane, right? And would you say Club de Nuit or Insurrection Pure is a better Aventus knockoff?
>>
>>12727591
>And would you say Club de Nuit or Insurrection Pure is a better Aventus knockoff?

would also like to know this desu
>>
>>12721753
> Wants to smell Catholic
> posts orthodox
>>
>>12727601
Not that anon, but I also own both.
Insurrection Pure II is a non-starter. It is weak, thin, and only smells like Aventus for a few moments before drying down into nothing. Club de Nuit is gross at first, but dries down into something that could pass for Aventus. I don't like wearing it on skin, but it makes an amazing shoe freshener. When I take my kicks off after a long day, they smell of Aventus.

If you want an Aventus clone to wear on the regular, I strongly suggest one of the Pineapple Vintages.
>>
>>12727591
Haven't smelled Pure, but I've read that it's like a fruity Aventus batch, while CDNIM is like a smokey batch.
CDNIM's harsh lemon opening gives me a headache, but the drydown is very nice. It also performs better than aventus on my skin.
I kinda regret buying Aventus, but at the same time it's a collection staple imo.. But the cost (I paid $310 CAD shipping included) is not justifiable when you can buy good clones for more than a 1/4 of the price.
>>
>have over 30 frags
>qt grill at work loves BdC
>knows I have a lot of frags
>'Anon, what is that beautiful smell?'
>BdC...
>nothing has beaten it

A-anyone want to try to step up to the challenge?

ib4 Sauvage, she hates it (desu I don't know if it's just me or my skin but it smells really annoying after a while)
>>
>>12727755
I wore 1 million to work and had a qt grill coworker come up to my neck and sniff it.
>>
>>12727755

I wore mementus at the club and one grill came and told me she wants to suck my dick
>>
>>12727755
versace eros
d&g the one
valentino uomo
>>
I just wanted to note how much better these last few threads have been. It's remarkable how much of a difference the removal of one, certain agitator, let's call him Sample S., no, that's too obvious, S. Sperg, can make.
>>
>>12727755
I wore Roja Enigma to a nursing home and all the old ladies suddenly turned young and hot again and we had a giant orgy and fucked for like 3 days straight, then their granddaughters, who were already young and hot came and took over for their now very exhausted grandmas and we fucked for another 3 days. Then, while round 2 was happening, the grandmas all gave birth to hot 18 year olds, and I fucked them for 3 days too.

The aristocrats!
>>
File: Image-of-watchful-eyes.png (70KB, 792x343px) Image search: [Google]
Image-of-watchful-eyes.png
70KB, 792x343px
>>12727802
>>
>>12727802
>I just wanted to break our streak of giving our resident troll the attention he craves
>>
>>12728111
>...of NOT giving...
My point is you just volunteered to feed the troll even when he didn't ask for it.
>>
Designer plebs are nervous.
>>
anyone ever buy backups?
>>
>>12725951
this looks like dubai mall
>>
I keep all of my frags in a drawer inside a cupboard

would there be any benefit in terms of longevity by also keeping them in their boxes? it's what I'm doing currently but it gets a bit annoying
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (146KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
146KB, 1600x1600px
3x9ml for 40 euros, are those three worth it?
>>
I've been using egyptian musk essential oil in place of cologne. Is this bad?
>>
>>12728387
>Egyptian musk E.O.
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 20170903_060113.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170903_060113.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>12728389
>>
>>12728373
No.
>>
>>12728392
Yeah, thats not an E.O.
>>
>>12728400
Thanks for correcting me twice and not providing helpful information.
>>
>>12728404
No problem my dude.
>>
File: 375x500.276.jpg (15KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
375x500.276.jpg
15KB, 375x500px
why is this allowed? it just smells like a blend of many different ingredients without any regard for whether they complement each other

i'm trying to like it but it just smells like airwick
>>
>>12728404
Essential oils are oils that are extracted from plants, through methods like steam distillation.
Musk is a solid animal product which a tincture can instead be derived from. Real musk is now prohibited by the IFRA and is extremely hard to come by and difficult to use as a pure tincture. What you have is almost definitely synthetic musk, diluted in perfumer's alcohol into a basic solinote fragrance.
>>
>>12728470
It seems to be all oil to me. It doesn't move feel or smell like it has alcohol in it.
>>
>>12728470
Well depending where he got it from, it could be al blended essential oils but the musk is probably in the form of ambrette rather than deer musk grains.
>>
>>12728526
Also if you did want to find deer musk in something, you're more likely to find it in attars since they don't have to be blended in France or comply with IFRA, since depending where you look, they can be purely artisanal.
>>
>>12728373
2 and wonderwood are great

amazingreen is boring
>>
File: 1483220757666.jpg (2MB, 3051x2326px) Image search: [Google]
1483220757666.jpg
2MB, 3051x2326px
need a recommendation
male in my mid 20s
need something for office and nights out
1or2 fragrances
I dislike citrus sweet or leather musk scents
I don't want anything that smells like an old man either.
I would prefer something floral or a dark mysterious vibe
>>
>>12728749
That's gonna be difficult. Bergamot is an extremely common ingredient in fragrance, it'd be tough to find something that doesn't contain some citrus, leather, musk, or some amount of sweetness. It's like saying "I want you to recommend a food, but nothing with sugar, salt, or fat".
>>
don't know shit about fragrance. lookin to cop some samples and see what i like best. someone list me some dank colognes
>>
>>12728801
aye maybe that's why I don't like the ones I have after a month or so. but when I mean citrus and sweet I talking about fruits like lemon orange and grapefruit
>>
>>12727755
what's bdc
>>
>>12728849

Well fragrances with legit bergamot in tend to be more bitter rather than a sweet kind of citrus.
>>
Thoughts on Versace Blue Jeans / Black Jeans?
>>
>>12728749
If you prefer florals, what about the traditional fougere? They have a focus on lavender (though might be seen as slightly old man-like)

A good example would be Casanova 1725 or Sartorial (or Invasion Barbare of you can afford it). Equipage is more green-centric, very country esque.

There are a couple of fragrances from Serge Lutens I'd recommend that are dark yet interesting (refer to the earlier post about incense if you just want a straight on dark, smokey frag). I recommend Fille en Aiguilles and Forreau Noir.

Lastly, I'm partial to iris, which can be a very elegant floral on a man. Dior Homme (or better, Bois d'Argent), Iris Nazarena, Iris de Nuit.
>>
>>12728285
Yep. Of ones that are "spray as much as you want" strength that will go quickly and if I find a good deal on a discoed or reformed bottle that I love.
>>
>>12728344
None whatsoever. They're already in the dark in a relatively temperature stable environment. Curious what you thought the boxes added to their "safety."
>>
>>12728387
>Is this bad?
If you don't like the way it smells it is. If you are asking if oils are somehow bad for your health, they are likely not worse than alcohol based fragrances.
>>
>>12728417
It was a landmark frag in its day, but as it's been so influential, it doesn't smell like anything special today.
>>
>>12729245
It has also been reformulated and sold to COTY, so it isn't the same scent as it was when it was new. Same with all of the old great Calvin Klein fragrances.
>>
>>12728857
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bdc+cologne
>>
>>12722512
one of my favorites sooo many compliments
>>
>>12729291
True, but I am basing my opinion on the vintage juice. I can't imagine it actually smelling less less impressive in current formulations.
>>
>>12721117
What are your favorite fragrances on a woman?
>>
>>12729303
My man juice.
>>
>>12729303

amouage sunshine woman
>>
Need some niche fragrances, I'm a sauvagefag...
>>
File: 77419.jpg (21KB, 400x575px) Image search: [Google]
77419.jpg
21KB, 400x575px
Pretty generic, reminds of me some kind of designer shit frag ... sauvage? eros? dylan blue? either way it projects like fucking crazy. I applied the normal sample amount and apparently my sister was able to smell me from 3 meters away.
>>
>>12728749
Roberto Cavalli uomo is exactly what you are looking for
>>
>>12729303
Guerlain insolence
beyond hypnotizing
>>
>>12729217
Well when I open the drawer during the day (once a day if that) to access my frags, they are briefly exposed to sunlight albeit not direct. Whereas in the box they would be protected unless I took them out. Over a year or two it could make a difference?
>>
>>12729303
Cuir de Russie/Chypre Palatin
>>
File: ofre.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ofre.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>wanted to treat myself to a new fragrance after starting my new job
>knew nothing about them
>girl at the store recommends me one
>thought it was nice so I went with
>it's fucking sauvage

WHY IS IT A MEME
>>
>>12721784
W2C a bracelet like that
>>
>>12730021
Do you like it?
>>
File: IMG_1117.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1117.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
>>12730021
you can't beat the sauvage anon
>>
>>12730021
hahahahahaha
>>
>>12730021
Good goy
>>
ITT: fragrances you regret buying

Good thing it didn't cost much
>>
File: IMG_1119.jpg (54KB, 511x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1119.jpg
54KB, 511x575px
>>12730021
>>
>>12729963
If these liquids that many people spend A LOT of money on could be somehow damaged by barely incidental sunlight, don't you think there would have been public outrage by now?

>This? Oh this one is $1250 for 30ml, but you shouldn't look at it too long or it will turn sour.
>That's too long.

I'd even say that the majority of people with frags, I'm talking normies here, at least 70%+ of people who own frags just leave them out on the counter in their bathroom, maybe even on a sunny windowsill because they look nice with the sunlight streaming through them. Nobody who visits /frag/ or likely even knows about BN or FG, or course. But these people make up the vast majority of fragrance consumers. They are where the companies make their big money. People who just pick up a gift for their secretary or uncle. You don't think they formulate this shit to take their abuse?

It's almost as if people *want* to worry about this stuff. Fragrances are meant to be enjoyed for many, many decades, not worried about.
>>
>>12730462
This. The majority of people don't give a shit about fragrances or have any idea of how they should be properly stored. They just go to sephora or tj maxx or whatever once a year and get whatever garbage the salesgirl recommends to them. Most normal people just store their bottles on their bathroom shelf or dresser in direct sunlight. Exposing your bottles to sunlight for like 10 minutes total a year isn't going to instantly ruin them.
>>
>>12730462
>>12730481
I agree with this, however, said normies also believe that frags can go off after a while. Could be because they leave them out, so they do actually wind up going bad, no?
>>
>>12730462
Tbh they do all have 24 month or 36 month shelf life on them
>>
>>12730481
>>12730462
Without knowing much about fragrances I realised mine are going bad after a year or two (I could smell mostly the alcohol), so I started leaving them in the boxes. I would say the majority of people leave them in the light, but they either use up the bottle too quickly to observe the difference, or don't mind the change in fragrance that much. Of course some light exposure won't immediately destroy the fragrance, but leaving them in the sun for a few months will
>>
>>12730534
Where did you keep yours for them to smell bad?
>>
>>12730532
Yeah, but that's A. assuming people won't take measures to store them in a way that will preserve them, and B. a scam to get people to throw perfectly good bottles out and buy new ones.
>>
reminder that Sauvage IS better than your favourite niche meme frag
>>
>>12730532
>they do all
Other than Le Labo, who else...?
>>
>>12730534
>leaving them in the sun for a few months will
In direct sunlight, perhaps. I've never tried.
>>
>>12730583
>Yeah, but that's a scam to get people to throw perfectly good bottles out and buy new ones.
>>
>>12730816
Literally all of them have the 36month symbol on the bottom. I think only the YSL ones have 24 months
>>
>>12730828
>Literally all of them have the 36month symbol on the bottom
Since you put it that way, I only have to find one that doesn't to prove you wrong. Chanel has none. I noticed several others that didn't either, but no need to name them.

Regardless, there are bottles owned by posters here going back to the 60s that are still good, and 70s nd 80s personally, with no special treatment, so I hope you don't pay attention to that little symbol in its sorry ploy to get you to buy another bottle.
>>
>>12730853
Well I guess I have some bottles that I got as gifts that are maybe 4 years old or more and they are still fine
>>
>>12730853
Exactly. I have a bottle of Creed MI that's at least 4 years old by now and it's still 100% fine. It's exactly that, these houses put an expiration date on their bottle so you'll buy new ones even though you don't need to. Normies don't know any better anyway.
>>
>>12730828
Kek, I just scored a vintage original formulation Opium bottle from 1977 last week in it's box, and it smells absolutely fine! Maybe the citrus top notes have faded away a tad bit, but it's still leagues better than anything ysl has in the market today and it's eminently wearable
>>
File: IMG_20170902_140014.jpg (3MB, 3968x2976px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170902_140014.jpg
3MB, 3968x2976px
>>12731028
Pic related
>>
>>12730910
Speaking of MI, anyone know of a decent clone for this one? Is Ed Hardy Love and Luck actually similar or is it just a meme?
>>
>>12731028
>>12731030
Got that as well and it's incredible. Possibly the best performing scent I have; a true one spray application. Just got to find a special occasion some place cold so I can wear it.
>>
anyone bought from fragrancenet before?
>>
>>12721889
Too sweet, not enough pine. Very little staying power.

Christmas in a bottle to me is Nuit Etoile by Annick Goutal. It's a country christmas. Oranges, mint, pine needles and pine resin in winter.
>>
>>12728981
Love Blue Jeans, but it doesn't project that well and doesn't stay that long on skin. It does stay long on clothes though.
>>
>>12730571
On a sunny shelf lol
>>
>>12731222
I was thinking of getting a bottle... Should i go for something else then? I want a nice lavender frag for winter.
>>
>>12731031
It's similar in the way those 2 dollar cigars they sell at ghetto convenience stores are similar to a Cohiba. They're both logs of tobacco you stick in your mouth and set on fire, but there's a pretty clear difference in quality.
>>
>>12731031
There is a girl at my work who always calls my MI "Unforgivable" and says that I smell like her brother when I wear it, so I guess Sean John makes a descent imitation.
>>
Im starting to run low on my Burberry London bottle. I was wondering if there was any sort of "upgraded" version of this? not necessarily have to be the same brand but similar kinds of smell to it and something thats a bit stronger as in a stronger projection and lasts longer.
>>
Despite all my samples I let my mother try a couple of them and she keeps saying they all smell too similar. Why is that?
>>
>>12731832
their prominent notes are probably all the same within all of them?
are they all the same kinds of fragrance?(i.e all floral type of smell)
>>
I haven't been in these threads for a while, too broke for frags. I have couple notes saved of frags anons recc'd.

Anyway,
>tfw last night a qt gets into your car and she wafts her fragrance your way

Knowing her it was probably something basic, but I like her enough that I'd probably become attached to whatever she's wearing. I don't wear frags frequently at all (have been working on three decants for over a year), but next time I'm gonna wear something too.
>>
>>12731916
Some of them might be similar but they're definitely not all similar ... maybe most are florals but thats not enough
>>
>>12731832

Which samples in particular were they?
>>
>>12731968
all of them almost. fusion sacree obscur, unum lavs, de profundis, dunno man almost all the ones i made her try made her try plenty
>>
I tried Alexandria II, more than words, and 1888 at a Xerjoff store 3 days ago.

My opinion:
I didn't like MTW because it smells like a medicine in the opening and in the drydown.
1888 is nothing special.
I forgot how Alexandria II opening was, but I love its drydown so much. Three days have passed and I can still smell it on my arm.
>>
>>12732103
Well, those all are rather dark, quiet scents. I'm sure she would've had a different opinion of you threw, say, Fracas, Angel or Vent Vert in there.
>>
>>12731832
She's a pleb?
>>
https://www.fragrancenet.com/cologne/christian-dior/dior-homme-intense/eau-de-parfum#200108

I bought this yesterday, anyone know if it is 2007, 2011 or some other newer formulation?
>>
>>12731802
have heard this one before as well.
>>
will some prince list 3 or 4 of the top Autumn fragrances for guys, either 2017 or classic stuff, then I'll go out and try em :3
>>
>>12732762
D&G The One
CH Men Privé
Dior Home Intense
La Nuit de L'homme
Pure Havane
Code Profumo
>>
>>12732800
>pure havane
>not pure malt

I SURE HOPE and so forth
>>
>>12732800
ch men prive makes my nipples hard whenever i put it on, is there some weird shit in it?
>>
>>12732980
tears extracted from arnold schwarzenegger
>>
Let's settle this once and for all

http://www.strawpoll.me/13863980
>>
>>12733072
Sauvage has this weird not that smells, to me, kind of like cardboard or potatoes. To me, it smells basically like ambroxan, ISO-E, cardboard, and a little bit of pepper.

Not my favorite.
>>
>>12731105
Yep, they're legit.

If you buy enough frags during the shoprunner free trial, you can get free shoprunner for a year.

The catch is Fragrancenet ALWAYS ship from New York.
>>
/frag/ - Sauvage General
>>
>>12732652
search up batch/formulation code on the bottom
>>
>>12733072

So far 4 in 5 people don't like it
>>
>>12733478
>shoprunner
Huh, turns out it's free if you have American Express. Signing up, thanks!
>>
>>12733478
>tfw international
>>
>>12733072
this just proves the contrarian nichefag nature of this general
>>
In all honesty I love my Tim Mcgraw cologne. I also love the smell of Brut, but I don't think I'm old enough to wear it well (23). Any suggestions?
>>
>>12733917
I don't know, I see more recommendations to use Sauvage/Dylan Blue/BdC than anything else.
>>
File: s1513225-main-hero (2).jpg (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
s1513225-main-hero (2).jpg
27KB, 250x250px
I'll keep posting this until someone tells me that it's trash
>>
>>12734093

it's trash
>>
>>12734102
Why tho
>>
File: 81AIm91sMfL._SY355_.jpg (17KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
81AIm91sMfL._SY355_.jpg
17KB, 355x355px
Is pic related good for normcore or sleazecore?
>>
>>12727644
Should've said Catholic or Orthodox, good catch bro. Anyways, here's the set of samples I have coming later today:

Amouage
Jubilation XXV Eau de Parfum - Sample

Amouage
Interlude Man Eau de Parfum - Sample

Avignon Eau de Toilette - Sample

Zagorsk Eau de Toilette - Sample

HEELEY
Cardinal Eau de Parfum - Sample

Oriza L. Legrand
Relique d'Amour Eau de Parfum - Sample

UNUM
LAVS Parfum Extrait - Sample
>>
>>12734188
Frankly I've never smelled it, but you don't want to put alcohol on your skin after shaving. Apparently Bleu de Chanel resembles it.
>>
>>12734117

it's 2 sweet and 2 loud. it's basically a club fragrance for guidos. If that's you, then it's perfect. If not, then there are way better choices
>>
>>12734597
Huh alright, never thought about it that way, thanks
>>
>>12734093
Ladies dig it, more than solid performance (which is V rare nowadays even when spending hundreds for a fragrance), cheap
Literally what more could you reasonably want? Anybody hating on it can't respect it for what it is
>>
>>12734881
This. Ok, it's not super sophisticated, but it's fairly complex for a designer scent. It smells nice, it's versatile, it's not expensive, plus it has a cool bottle. I love my niche scents, but I enjoy Eros for what it is.
>>
>>12733072
I only enjoy Sauvage in hot/humid weather, smells amazing in that environment desu. But when the weather starts to cool it smell really sharp and chemically imho. People who say it's an year-round scent should be shot.
>>
>>12734881
>>12734919
Jeremy tier
>>
File: cool w.jpg (10KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
cool w.jpg
10KB, 355x355px
Okay, this sounds super fucking trashy, but does anyone else enjoy the Cool Water body spray, specifically? Can't stand real cool water or the armaf clone, but there's a heavy tobacco note in the body spray that balances out the powderiness and it's really solid
>>
>tfw have like 15 samples and 6 bottles on the way
>>
>>12735131
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

how much did it cost you anon
>>
>>12722512
can't gp wrong with this

they perfected the predecessor formula from Guerlain

hard not to finish it quickly, i think performance could be better

anyway enjoy while it lasts
>>
>>12735062
Jeremy has a successful YouTube channel and bangs models and qts every day. You are a nobody on a Laotian coconut painting board.

I am ok with this.
>>
>>12723044
>YSL Kouros
how do people where this everytime i try it again im more disgusted

i get a harsh soap smell idk man it smells like a bathroom
>>
I need to get a fragrance yet I can't smell, I mean it literally. How do I choose something that isn't very expensive nor strong or masculine that clouds the whole room when you step in?
>>
>>12735137
Not sure

Maybe like $500

Got a few niche samples
>>
>>12735177
ISO e super
>>
File: Davidoff-Cool_Water.jpg (66KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Davidoff-Cool_Water.jpg
66KB, 900x900px
I tried tons of scents, but nothing works on me except cool water. Anything that smells similiar but with a little twist?
>>
>>12735201
Acqua di gio
>>
>>12735201
Semen.
>>
>>12735154
He probably sucks dick through glory holes.
>>
>>12735201
Green Irish Tweed by creed, Aspen by Coty, Tres Nuit by Armaf
>>
>>12735243
>Aspen by Coty
Yeah I just looked that up. Think I'll order a bottle since it's cheap.
>>
>>12735231
t. jealous facelet
>>
>>12735231
Hey, either way, he's still getting more action than you.
>>
>>12735285
>>12735319
Stop samefagging jeremy.
>>
File: 1497379047731.jpg (112KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497379047731.jpg
112KB, 1024x1024px
New thread:
>>12721117
>>12735393
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.