[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you be /fa/ if you're fat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: tfw fat.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw fat.gif
15KB, 633x758px
Can you be /fa/ if you're fat?
>>
dress nicely and be confident i love u

take care of yourself and lose weight because it's obviously making you insecure
>>
>>12448807
Awww that's so sweet. I'd kiss you on the cheek (not op btw).
>>
>>12448799
Op you're insecure about your weight.
So get >>>/fit/
Then start thinking about clothes.
>>
No not at all. I'm sorry. Get on /fit/ and don't give up. Buy a scale and use MFP. Good luck.
>>
File: Chub_n_tuck.jpg (80KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chub_n_tuck.jpg
80KB, 600x600px
>>12448799
Of course
>>
File: 1493654576019.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493654576019.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>12449878
>le unfunny youtuber meme
God fucking damn when will 18- leave 4chan
>>
>>12450127
nice TEENAGER dog meme
>>
>>12448799
It's not very difficult to lose about a kg per week without even exercising.
I got up to about 11 weeks of it before I needed a break.
How many weeks would you need to not be a fatass anymore?
>>
I'm fat too
the problem isn't even exercising, I love going to the gym
but I'm just addicted to food
I'm always hungry, right now it's 11pm here and I would love to go to the kitchen and make me something
but...
>>
>>12450976
relatable
>>
>>12450976
>but...
But? Nothing stops you my dude. Just do it. You know you want it.
>>
But can you be fa if you're short?
>>
File: streetwearismygame.jpg (932KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
streetwearismygame.jpg
932KB, 2048x2048px
>>12448799

Yes.
>>
>>12451243

post theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=debIyWS6Byc
>>
>>12451243
Yea but that dude is actively losing weight
>>
>>12448799
No. You end up looking like you are trying to be effay to make up for being fat.
>>
>>12451259
And becoming less /fa/ as he goes so what does that tell you?
>>
>>12449878
so sick of this guy
>>
how the fuck can anybody be fat? just lose weight you fucking bozos
>>
>>12451322
This. Exercise is amazing.
>>
>>12448886
fucking do it then faggot
>>
enjoy making ramones look like converse
>>
>>12448799
>fat
the most /fa/ thing you can do is kys
>>
>>12451243
dude looks like shit
>>
>>12451327
You don't even need to excersise, you just need to eat healthy and at a calorie deficit. Even easier.
>>
Yes, actually some of the most effay people I've seen were fat as shit. The thing is though, to be fashionable and large, you really need to be able to experiment and take bigger risks than someone who is in shape. Most fat people don't do that, if they even try to look nice they go with the safest and blandest outfits possible.

It makes sense, if you're fat 99% of the time you're probably self conscious about your looks. So you're gonna find the "rules" of style and not break them and dress really conservatively.

That's not what style really is though. Fashion is about carving out your own way of self expression while avoiding some things that are obviously retarded (like fedoras and cargo shorts). So it becomes a balancing act of uniqueness and being stylistically conservative.

If you're able to do that while being fat, you can look good as shit. So really try to do something unique with it.
>>
>>12451259
the fact that you know this makes you gay
>>
>>12449878
This photo makes me really frightened and uncomfortable somehow.
Not even kidding.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.