[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ggots any of you fake friends here? like friends just for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: pepesweating0.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
pepesweating0.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
/fa/ggots any of you fake friends here?
like friends just for the show, i have friends or whatever you call it, but not really feel like friend of them, most likely they see me as their friend tho.so im faking it whatever...
actually dont really care about them, and judge them in my mind negatively for dressing like shit, istening shit music, for being normies etc...
and the worst part is i know them since childhood, and desu im faking it since like 15.
anyone else in same boat? what the fuck am i supposed to do?
also im careful with my edge, wont cut myself or any of you..
>>
>>11807594
>>>/r9k/
>>
also i know, nice blog post i made
>>
my only friend is my ex
>>
>>11807594
if they were your friends since childhood you weren't faking it you just grew out of them.

time to make new buddies with similar interests.
>>
>>11807880
yeah honestly this. its normal
>>
Me brah. I hate friendships
>>
I had the same problem all throughout highschool. Once uni started and everyone split i was able to basically start from a clean slate and meet people with similar interests.
>>
been thinking about just cutting off my group of friends cold turkey. moved to houston from chicago a couple years ago, made new friends but still kept in touch with my old group of friends. but, idk. like, I've just been getting sick of them recently because they talk so much shit when we're around one another. It's getting pretty old tbqh. I had to put one of them in their place because he just wouldn't stop talking shit. almost fought him because he doesn't know when to stop. funny enough tho he's my closest friend in my area. idk, i think i'm at a changing point in my life where i'm just gonna stop caring about whatever anyone has to say to me/think about me. used to care a lot too but I always kept it low-key lol
>>
sounds like you turned into a massive pretentious cunt
>>
File: 1460150331200.jpg (713KB, 1205x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1460150331200.jpg
713KB, 1205x1200px
>>11807594
>and judge them in my mind negatively for dressing like shit, istening shit music, for being normies
you are just an massive cunt op, no one cares that you dress "better" by your own standards
>>
>>11808525
I only relate to that people think I'm pretentious one. And I guess just the general feeling of being awkward at a party.
>>
>>11807594
You're just complete cunt really and your friends deserve better.

Posting the frog is just reaffirmation.
>>
>>11807594
Friends don't really exist. That one person you consider your friend, he/she will pounce when they sense you're weakest. Seriously. If you ever get cancer, for instance, you're fucking finished.

People use the word "friend" far too loosely and unthinkingly. If you have one real, actual, true friend during your life, you should consider yourself extremely lucky. It's very rare that it happens to anyone, truth be known.
>>
>>11808795
What do you define as a true friend senpai?
>>
>>11808795
the true friend part is true. I have a lot of really good friends, but it's not like I love them for real as you would a true friend.
>>
>>11807608
and only child you are rising is your wifes son?
>>
File: feel).jpg (2KB, 80x93px) Image search: [Google]
feel).jpg
2KB, 80x93px
>>11808795
op here, can confirm
desu i feel like 2 of them are my actual friends
and one guy from military service, id say wed be great friends, well at least we used to be...
>>
if you really want to stop feeling like this, stop coming on 4chan. I doubt you want to do it though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.