[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I turn myself from a 5/10 to a 7-8ish/10?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1440896798773.png (417KB, 652x438px) Image search: [Google]
1440896798773.png
417KB, 652x438px
How do I turn myself from a 5/10 to a 7-8ish/10?
>>
>>11343587
>>
>>11347051d
Develop a style that feeds into what other people fantasize about.
For instance.. Tattoos piercings edgerocker
beard workwear lelmanlybear
drugs hippybullshit being an easily led retard.
highstreet trendpig
>>
>>11347061
If you do this that's sad. Trying to be something you're not will bring you from a 5/10 to a 2/10
>>
>>11347061
>>11347077
although these looks will definitely make you more popular with the people, it would be all for not if it just isnt you :/
>>
>>11347053
But that thread is crap.
>>
>>11347061
fuck off
>>
File: kek.jpg (126KB, 413x594px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
126KB, 413x594px
The average pleb can push two extra points on the attractiveness scale just by not having disgusting habits and looking somewhat presentable.

>become lean and muscular (see >>>/fit/)
>Shower daily
>determine what hair and facial hair style is the least disgusting on you
>wear slightly tapered jeans like the Levi's 513
>wear a slim fit oxford Uniqlo shirt and roll the sleeves up
>wear some casual leather shoes like the timberland city lite
>match all the leather on your body
>brush your teeth twice a day

congrats, you just went up about 2 points on the attractiveness scale.
>>
the instinct we use to measure attractiveness is still grounded upon a base of 'perceived to be healthy'

clear complexion, a normal BMI, clear lines of sexual dimorphism, etc.

it's insane to think humans are so advanced and intelligent yet we as a society are still tightly bound to primitive evolutionary thought processes
>>
>>11347051
get rid of your acne & style your hair
>>
>>11347051
Suicide + reincarnation t bh
>>
>>11347051
What a waste of a thread. The comments in here suck and they aren't helpful either. Never getting advice from 4chan ever again.
>>
>>11347051
Good haircut/facial hair and become very lean with at least a little muscle. If there's a limit to your physical attractiveness this will get you 95% of the way. Clothes and fashion will make up the other 5%. Seriously don't even bother with /fa/ if you haven't already achieved that first 95%.
>>
shit thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.