[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the ultimate /fa/ body? How do I get this body?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (186KB, 738x1092px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 738x1092px
Is this the ultimate /fa/ body?

How do I get this body?
>>
Yes that is the ultimate /fa/ body now go to /fit/ and figure it out.
>>
hot
>>
No, I saw that thread op
>>
Bad undie approach
>>
he looks like a fucking t rex with his big thighs and short arms
also that underwear bunch
>>
pretty good, but those legs looks too big
>>
>>11088141
Everyday is leg day bitch
>>
>>11088032

A little thick in the thighs, but everything above that looks great.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n6ur6hqr4D1rb4st3.png (262KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n6ur6hqr4D1rb4st3.png
262KB, 500x391px
nope, this is
>>>/fit/
>>
>>11088032
what kind of question is that? Everyone already knows how to get this body.

Clean bulk, lift weights, commit to it, gain 20lbs, cut the excess fat you gained from putting on the 20lbs, endgame is you have about 13-14lbs of lean muscle added onto your frame.

Low bodyfat and muscles is all it takes to look like that. Diet and weight training is all it takes to achieve low bodyfat and muscles. To gain muscle quickly and efficiently do 3-4 sets of each workout with 8-12 reps in each set and you should be reaching failure by the 10th or 11th rep ideally. Then wait 45-60 seconds, and do another set. Eat some form of protein right after you finish your workouts. Aim for 400-600 calories more than your daily intake to maintain your current weight. And lastly, do well rounded exercises (make sure to hit every muscle group).

Also, one thing most people don't realize, although this doesn't tend to be an issue for beginners as much, is that nearly every arm pushing exercise works front deltoid. This ends up either resulting in an overworked front deltoid that starts losing mass due to excessive muscle fiber damage and lactic acid build up, or will cause the front delt to grow too much and throw off your posture because your medial and rear deltoid aren't keeping up.

Make sure to vary those lifts and specifically target the rear and medial delt once in a while.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
abs = doing lots of efforts for appearance = femmine = fashionable

so yes
>>
>>11089166
this actually works pretty good as inspo
>>
File: 1.png (414KB, 700x524px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
414KB, 700x524px
the ultimate /fa/ body
>>
File: killing-floor-20090320110707120.jpg (422KB, 1280x1684px) Image search: [Google]
killing-floor-20090320110707120.jpg
422KB, 1280x1684px
>>11089527
>>
>>11089149
Good post.
>>
>>11089527
The fuck is wrong with your chest
>>
>>11089527
Thank mr skeltal
>>
>>11088032
legs to big
>>
>>11089166
Do you have any skeleton to lean inspo?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.