[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here take stimulants? Thinking of taking ephedrine every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Anyone here take stimulants?
Thinking of taking ephedrine every day to lose some weight and not sure how much to take.
>>
>>>/fit/
>>
>>10652429
I take adderall and I'm unhealthily skinny
>>
i take adderall. they gave me the activis generic this month though.

haven't tried it yet, but can anybody here attest to it? cause everywhere i've looked online people are saying it's garbage.

it's making me nervous. this shit costs me a lot of money.
>>
Here's what I do to maintain skinny aesthetics -
-Exercise every other day, focusing on cardio. I do some workouts with weights too, but not enough to develop defined muscle.
-Eating healthily by avoiding anything with unhealthy, with refined sugars, and by eating little carbs. I mainly eat vegetables, fruits, proteins, and gluten free carbs.
-Walk daily
-Drink green tea twice a day (after breakfast and lunch)
-Drink apple cider vinegar before meals
-Get enough sleep
And that's all there is to it really.
It's also worth noting that developing muscle is essential to maintaining low fat, as it makes your body burn more than it normally would. Eating healthily and doing enough cardio will cause you to develop a significant amount of muscle that isn't very visible.
>>
>>10653306
Don't listen to him cardio does fuck all for weight loss. Just lift 3 days a week doing full body routine and eat at maintenance calories/macros. You won't make huge gains because you're not bulking or doing a split routine but you will have nice definition and a mad bod
>>
>>10653352
cardio is god-tier when it comes to weight loss. The worst part is the loose skin from losing all that weight
>>
>>10653352
>>/fit/
>>
>>10653760

Fucking loose skin freak
>>
>>10652429
I used to ECA stack.

FYI:
- When I'm on the stack, it's near impossible for me to get fully hard
- My cardio performance drops like a rock and I end up sweating a lot more
- I end up feeling jumpy and unfocused, not focused or particularly useful
- I don't end up losing much weight

It's infinitely better to just add cardio to an intense lifting routine.
>>
>>10653277
It's basically the same you goof
>>
>>10652429
Intermittent fasting, its super healthy for you and is super easy, eat all your macros within a 4-8 hour period and then fast, so 0 caloric intake for 14-20 hours
>>
>>10653306
>gluten free
okay kid
>>
>>10653792
then why is everyone complaining about it?

just placebo?
>>
File: 1438446776273.jpg (52KB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
1438446776273.jpg
52KB, 416x700px
What should I take to escape the manlet lifestyle before it
s too late?
>>
>>10653760
It really isn't mate. Unless you do it twice a week at the end of your session for about 15mins HIIT, it will literally do fuck all
>>10653777
Trips tells the truth
>>
>>10654403
bump
>>
File: Mr-Hyde-Pre-Workout.jpg (23KB, 250x310px) Image search: [Google]
Mr-Hyde-Pre-Workout.jpg
23KB, 250x310px
I've been taking pic related got,the last week for my workouts. Shit will make you itch if you have a low tolerance to stimulants. My tolerance is pretty high so I mostly just feel focused. Slight tingling in my hands for a couple minutes
>>
>>10653352
>>>/fit/
>>
Jesus Christ, you can buy that over the counter? I give that to people when they tank their blood pressure.
>>
>>10653830
>>10653792
It's literally the same drug in the same dose to pharmaceutical standard.

Yes, they're complaining about it simply because it isn't brand name. Breaking news: people are stupid and shallow.
>>
>>10652429
DNP
>>
>>10654403
To be a manlet is to be Christ-like.
>>
>>10654520
the itching and tingling aren't because of the stimulants.

i'm not telling you what causes it because not researching what drugs you take is a bad habit.
>>
>>10654403
hemlock
>>
>>10654520
That's the beta alanine, not the stims.
>>
i take modafinil fairly often, not to loose weight though.

just start running man, and get the app "myfitnesspal". set your cals for around 1400 - 1600 and update for running so you aren't too hungry.

good luck! you can do it!
>>
adderall and modafinil
>>
>>10653791
>Near impossible for me to get fully hard

Yeah.. im never taking that then.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 1161x1234px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 1161x1234px
I take addy, ritalin, and concerta interchangeably. Started almost a year ago and lost about 35lbs. I've been plateauing in the 120-130lb range for about 3 months tho.
Hopefully cardio + muscle toning makes me a handsome man
>>
>>10653306
>gluten free
>green tea
>apple cider vinegar

Of course a smug faggot like you would write a blog post on an anonymous forum.
>>
>>10658046
>muscle toning

Go die in a ditch
>>
drinking the fluid in alkaline batteries is a good way to lose weight
>>
>>10658046
>I wish I was gay.

FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU.
>>
>>10658046
>all that British slang
I keckled.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.