[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an equivalent to /fa/ that is for girls? I love /fa/'s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: 1414035877218.jpg (100KB, 560x700px) Image search: [Google]
1414035877218.jpg
100KB, 560x700px
Is there an equivalent to /fa/ that is for girls?

I love /fa/'s taste and the brutal honesty and shitflinging to a degree. But it's almost entirely for men's fashion.

Also is it normal if I find men's fashion to be dramatically more appealing than women's fashion
>>
are you in any chance in
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>10649303
Just post womens inspo. It's not hard.
>>
no this is the best place
no
>>
>>10649303
>woman's fashion

I kek'd.
>>
File: lunarcore uchunkei.png (221KB, 618x769px) Image search: [Google]
lunarcore uchunkei.png
221KB, 618x769px
>>10649303
Our sis
>>>/cgl/

Seriously. You won't get the freedom of 4chan anywere else for girls. 4chan has something unique about it.

So try /cgl/ it's infested with girls / fujoushis, but yeah their tastes are super weaboo. Some dress... Decently... Through. Somewhat.
>>
>>10649373
Some of us wear "woman's fashion"

For me most clothing isn't gendered, whatever, etc. Not even SJW garbage but seriously if I find a piece I look good in, it's a cop.

I'm usually size S or sometimes M in girl's.
>>
>>10649385
>you'll never be an astronaut if you smoke
kek'd
>>
>>10649390
desu I've done the same with long sleeve shirts.
Thankfully the goodwills around me put decent woman's tops in the men's section for some reason.
>>
>>10649399
Our winterball date aka our sis is the best little shit ever. But don't tell her I told you, she will get her hopes up.
>>
>>10649401
Yeah man don't limit yourself. If you like something cop it.

Since I'm 50 kg I wear Levis 535 (girls) for those times I wanna do SLP inspired fits. Srysly 511 don't fit me nicely as 535 lol.
>>
>>10649440
I wish I could pull off more woman's tops, but I'm 6'2 and have a large skeleton. Even at 6'2 75kg I have to wear most tops in an XL size. I'd like to mess around with woman's jeans, but I haven't given that a try yet.
>>
>>10649468
75 kg.. hmm you are probably need like 10 kg less to mess with chick jeans.

It's not worth to go super skinny if you aren't super skinny. Or well at least make sure you have Harry Style's legs, he did the slp look perfectly past year, he has been gaining weight recently through, since he is invited to a ton of dinners and stuff. The dude needs to take care..
>>
>>10649385
Our fat, older weeb sister. It's more shameful than the incest.
>>
File: IMG_20150321_115836006.jpg (4MB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150321_115836006.jpg
4MB, 2952x5248px
>>10649482
Yeah.
My goals don't involve getting really skinny though, I'm just interested in how they fit and the softer materials.
I don't think I can pull off the very skinny look anyway. My collarbones already look spooky enough.
>>
>>10649311
this first post describes the exact problem that OP seeks an answer to
>>
>>10649303
I think if more girls posted, the other ones lurking (i.e. me) would join in. The problem is the more idiotic citizens of /fa/ make it difficult to want to bother. But if we ignore it, maybe they'll tone down eventually? I've been thinking about trying to start up some women's threads so if you start, I'll try and contribute.

Anyway, yes, menswear has a certain silhouette and carefree attitude, even when more formal, that I really like. But there's also the fact that being a woman comes with a lot of baggage, women's fashion is a hell of a suitcase to carry every day. (So is ignoring it though lmao. Rock, meet hard place.) Both of those contribute to the draw imo.

But I do like a range of both traditional and gnc clothing in theory. Military silhouettes especially seem so.... sleek.

>>10649385
I'm not a weeb and don't make my clothes, so it's just yet another place to not fit in unless I get over my fear of sewing
>>
File: mfw oniichan is a trap.png (477KB, 981x1004px) Image search: [Google]
mfw oniichan is a trap.png
477KB, 981x1004px
>>10649502
I think the majority of 4chan is more sided to skinny or at least skinnyfat than fat, even the girls in general.
>>
>>10649385
cgl is fucking cancer. I showed my friend that and she was absolutely disgusted with the autists there. modern fashion is pretty androgynous so unless you're a feminist, /fa/ is perfectly fine for both genders.
>>
File: normalfags.jpg (128KB, 500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
normalfags.jpg
128KB, 500x1200px
>>10649534
>modern fashion is pretty androgynous so unless you're a feminist, /fa/ is perfectly fine for both genders.

I agree totally. That's where avant garde fashion is heading.

>cgl is fucking cancer. I showed my friend that and she was absolutely disgusted with the autists there.

Thats why I said that it is for weaboos, if you aren't a weaboo you won't fit in, so it isn't worth it. I find it weird that not everyone is a weaboo on 4chan, but oh well at least we aren't infested with actual normalfags, these kind of people have no style nor anything interesting to offer. (not saying you are one)
>>
>>10649534
>unless you're a feminist
are you referring to some problem with gender/sexism inherent to fashion? (fashion can combat some of that if you're inclined to it)
or do you mean because of the shit attitude toward ladies in /fa/? smthg else?
>>
>>10649303
Is it just me who wants to sock this emo bitch in the face so her hair whips the other way?
>>
File: 1399409557957.jpg (217KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1399409557957.jpg
217KB, 400x600px
>>10649528
>I think if more girls posted, the other ones lurking (i.e. me) would join in. The problem is the more idiotic citizens of /fa/ make it difficult to want to bother.

Well then here is a tip:
>don't tell your gender

You are anonymous, simply start girl inspos, a few anons will contribute (although the majority male)

I have some female fits actually my favorite fit of all time
>pic related
is something I would like to wear, even through I'm a dude, very androgynous but yeah. I love futurism, cyberpunk and all that avant garde aesthetic.

If you want to find your own style all you need is inspo anyway really... Then apply it on the WAYWTs (which are infested with trolls btw who post people who aren't even users from this website en masse). You w
>>
>>10649582
look at this normie edgelord
go back to >>>/fit/ mang
you're mad about fashion photography s-mh t-bh f-am.
>>
>>10649568
Because some SJWs think men "crossdressing" is sexist or some times even transphobic. Not even kidding.

I basically "crossdress" every weekend and no one even notices. Women clothing is part of a lot of my fits, especially saint laurent paris inspired.
>>
>>10649591
Do you ever wear woman's underwear?
>>
>>10649528
>I think if more girls posted, the other ones lurking (i.e. me) would join in
>I want people to do things before me because I can't handle being original or a center of Internet attention
>>
>>10649598
Nope. Well if female undershirts (tank tops) count as underwear then yeah.

I'm androgynous so I aim for androgyny. Unless I had a fetish or something I would buy girl's underwear, but nah. Male boxer briefs are already way too comfy and practical.
>>
>>10649534
/fa/'s worse
>>
>>10649585
I am a fashion photography senpai. A picture of a girl with a bw filter isn't fashion photography
>>
>>10649625
But we don't have iron fist moderation here. This is a double edged sword through, we enjoy freedom but we must ignore a ton of shitposting.

I heard /cgl/ has nazi mods and janitors, a lot is censored there.
>>
>>10649533
Weebs are always fat and often black.
source: I'm asian and have tinder.
>>
>>10649591
It's not that crossdressing is sexist, just that calling it crossdressing implies (bc it's "cross," hence deviation from normal) that there is a gender standard people have to adhere to when they dress, both women and men. so the word doesn't really work w feminism. but you seem to know that. I don't have a problem with crossdressing myself.

people who have a big problem with it may just have a prob with femininity being fetishized, which lol is not going to be fixed anytime soon and is a symptom rather than a root cause of anything

uhh sorry probably shouldn't have dived so deep lol, but yeah thanks for your thoughts. I do really enjoy androgynous fashion and wish I tried more of it personally. I've been thinking about tweaking my wardrobe in that direction since I'm slowly revamping.
>>
>>10649611
lol why are you mad

I was obviously implying that because people scare female posters away in WAYWT etc, most don't post, which makes others think there are no girls on this board. "If you build it, they will come" and all that jazz. Start posting and people know they won't just be talking to themselves about women's fashion all alone.
>>
>>10649642
Hahahah.

>>10649644
Agreed.

Try palewave which is a form of normcore
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normcore

in the summer, that's androgynous fashion and super basic. imho is kinda boring.

I prefer things like slp or techwear for casual wear myself.
>>
>>10649670
mm, I've looked into palewave but it's not really my thing generally. Not to mention I'm a natural blonde and brighter or deeper colors seem to work best on me. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'm thinking more about tomboy fashion and expanding into things like zara's women's coats, but those are more for people with a straight bodytype
>>
File: cosplaying fashion sense.jpg (1016KB, 1800x2500px) Image search: [Google]
cosplaying fashion sense.jpg
1016KB, 1800x2500px
>>10649699
https://warosu.org/fa/thread/S10435019

Zara used to have a good line that I think got removed... It was called "Rock" and damn I liked it a lot, I could have got tons of coats and jackets for my slp inspired fits, it was fem fashion with edge. Oh well they still have really nice coats.

I think that at least at this moment... surprisingly Zara has better stuff for men than women thanks to the "Dark Collection", and there is "studio" as well which is trying to imitate slp but they didn't got the slim frame right, the sweaters are kinda cute through.

Zara is a good place to hunt for basics to be honest. You will have to expand more eventually though.
>>
>>10649303
>/fa/'s taste and the brutal honesty

Toppest of keks. /fa/'s taste is literally "where to cop memefits for cheap", and /fa/'s "brutal honesty" is praising everything that doesn't look like complete shit.
>>
>>10649713
>>10649731
memefits are good then.

at least memefits aren't normal in real life, they are just memes in this website. I have never seen a "gothninja" in my life.

Also personally I like that /fa/ sometimes comes up with styles such as "Lunarcore" or "Niheicore" out of their own autism and that is really good. /fa/ms are still early adopters.
>>
>>10649711
I'm not sure about expanding much in the recent future since I don't spend that much money on clothing yet, unfortunately... but some day. It helps that I hardly have many basics right now though, since that's not what I'm drawn to when shopping.

Palewave is nice for people who like that aesthetic, but I am drawn to patterns and color and I'm not a calm or quiet person
>>
File: Freja Hair.jpg (45KB, 400x433px) Image search: [Google]
Freja Hair.jpg
45KB, 400x433px
>>10649783
Lol seems to me you don't have any aesthetic in mind, it's all very vague then you need to find an style that clicks with you. The only idea you got is really just tomboy? hmm Freja Beha (a really cute model) had a super androgynous phase, you might want to look into that as well.

The Jap fashion general, palewave and normcore threads have androgyneous normal basic stuff thats why I thought these could help you. But I guess nope.

I suggest you look into designers and find aesthetics you like... Ann Demeulemeester, Raf Simmons, Rick Owens, Yohji Yamamoto, Junya Watanabe and so on...

idk what you want exacly so I'm just giving you vague ideas where you can start looking for inspo. Remember google images is your friend.

Literally google: "freja beha tomboy" or something along those lines. She has some nice fits.
>>
>>10649591
sjw love that shit idk what youre talking about
>>
File: 1447388789723.jpg (82KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
1447388789723.jpg
82KB, 500x696px
>>10649825
No seriously. SJWs complained about the FF7-modern graphics remake, they bitched if it was going to have the part where Cloud crossdresses and said that, that shit was sexist and all that bs.

Of course since it's a Japanese developed game they're not going to listen to SJWs and they're going keep the original game's crossdressing part cannon.
>>
>>10649811
Oh, in regards to androgynous fashion I do have an idea in mind, I just don't think I can do it yet and I'm not sure if I even want to entirely? I'm not a "core" person, I just know what type of silhouettes and indiviual pieces I like. tomboy IS a sort of established set of looks though, or at least I've heard of it talked about that way. not too vague to me.

I do look in the jpn general though, it's got some things I enjoy. Thanks for the suggestions though.
>>
>>10649847
Androgyny is a good basis for fashion, you have good taste. Also it's comfy because it involves minimal make up.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.