[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I get an airtight space? Like the size of a car but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 506-160_Caralyn_L1.jpg (56KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
506-160_Caralyn_L1.jpg
56KB, 400x600px
Where can I get an airtight space? Like the size of a car but I don't own one. And my bathroom can't be sealed up.
>>
Build a box out of any material that suits your needs, seal with whatever you want to use.
>>
>>1225208
>my bathroom can't be sealed up
Of course it can, you just need some plastic
>>
>>1225212
>Build a box
too much skill is required
>>1225213
vents cannot be sealed, i'm not good with my hands.

Is there anything I can just buy like the size of a car cabin?
>>
>>1225215
Just tell us what you want to do, man.

Also
>i'm not good with my hands.
>is there anything I can buy

What are you doing on this board?
>>>/adv/
>>
A coffin
>>
>>1225208
I would suggest and old oil tank or propane tank. Or any pipe with sides welded depending on the use...

Just weld a nipple in it somewhere and hook an air hose to it. Use a soraw bottle with watter and dish soap over the welds and mark any holes. Let the air out and weld a few times.

Dont take much. We do it all the time. Then when it holds air well you just unscrew the quick connect, get some thread taoe and a wrench and plug it.
>>
>>1225208
>that pic
>that request
so, burying the body or disposing it with acid in the bathtub is not an option?
>>
>>1225208
>>1225937
This is such a terrifying thread
>>
>>1225942
i used that pic because it was the most recent one i saved searching for "130 pound 5'6" male**** images, it's not sexual in origin.

Unless I am gay. for that knowledge you would have to study my history. Why when I was 7 I kissed my male friends jokingly? Why was I so passive and avoided fighting in middle school despite others picking on me FOR my passivity, is it because I appeared effeminate to them for my hairstyle and skinny jeans wearage or is it just fun to attack the 'weak'?

Whatever I don't care about these things and never felt insecure about my gender or sexuality, it's those kids who bullied me who were insecure - pitching their voices down, 'trying' to act cool for girls... Such primitivity, i can't tolerate it anymore, a reason I dropped out of HS and other things... I will keep my life a mystery from you anon.

I am also aspergers so I don't enjoy conversations, I get through them. Go away, I have my own life, only posting this because of how weird my thread looks after your comments.
>>
>>1225953
Is this a copypasta?
>>
Btw, stop replying please. I don't even need an airtight thing anymore. - op
OP
*look*
>>
>>1225215
I dunno, a dumpster maybe? Or a large plastic container like one designed to be the size of a Ute tray?

How airtight does this need to be?
>>
Op i would like to know why you needed a car sized airtight space and why now all of a sudden you do not need it.
>>
>>1225964
aspieness
>>
>>1225953
What the fuck is this post?

Fucking kill yourself, Jesus Christ.
>>
I've enjoyed this thread. Hope you find what you're looking for OP.
>>
>>1225953
post your boipucci now and this thread will be officially /diy-r9k/
>>
>>1225964
probably decided to surrender or hero his way out of the gorry situation
>>
A plastic bag over the head duck taped around the neck.
>>
File: 9f9.jpg (28KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
9f9.jpg
28KB, 613x533px
>>1225953
I like this thread
>>
>>1226786
Do you have this image without the text? I like my minimalism memes ;)
>>
>>1225954
It is now
>>
>>1225953

Fucking hell, got a good laugh out of this one. >>>/r9k/

>>1226416

Sounds like he wanted to an hero from the outset, considering that he mentioned a car a couple of times and won't elaborate further. Going out by using a pre-catalytic car to CO poison yourself is a pretty well-known method for "relatively" painless suicide, though helium's the new meme.
>>
>>1225208
Nice and THICC. Sauce?

>>1225226
>nipple
>holes
>do it all the time
>unscrew
>plug it
>>
>>1225208
why? are you trying to kill yourself or something?

large card board box some plastic painting drop cloth and duck tap
>>
>>1225213
>>1225208
Go to the dollar store and buy a dozen painter's tarps, duct tape, and sissors. tape the tarp plastic over the ceiling, walls, and floor. Make sure you get a tape seal on every edge.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.