[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cocoa tree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: CacaoPods2_001.jpg (145KB, 576x439px) Image search: [Google]
CacaoPods2_001.jpg
145KB, 576x439px
I love in south FL and wanna grow my own coca tree.

How do?

Looks like I can buy a starter plant pretty cheap.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/302253500950

That person is also selling a red one, whats the difference?

Can I make cocaine from it too or is that a different tree?
>>
>>1172361
kek m8 it's a different plant altogether
You're looking at cacao/cocoa, which is the plant used to make chocolate and chocolate based shit.

You'll find the difference in flavour between different coloured trees.

Cocaine is made from the leaves of the coca plant, and it's illegal to even own/grow in the States.
>>
>>1172361
Even prison time
>>
File: cape gooseberry 2.jpg (24KB, 400x336px) Image search: [Google]
cape gooseberry 2.jpg
24KB, 400x336px
>>1172361
So jelly of your climate zone.

I don't know anything about coca and how to care for it, you will have to look that up. Generally the most difficult part is waiting for stuff to grow. It could take years before you get your first pods. I would suggest planting a lot of different trees/plants at once so there is a big payoff after the wait. If I were in your climate zone I would definitely look into growing mango, citrus fruit (orange, kumquat, tangerine), physalis, pears, pomegranate etc. Also note that most fruit is propegated from roots rather than from seed. If you grow from seed, you will get some random unknown genetic variation. So basically you have to buy a plant
>>
yeah that is true, if anything i "live" branche of a tree you know will do, its how my dad had the farmstead keeper plant olive trees and orange trees here in south lebanon, a live branch of a cocoa tree may work but you will have to look into it, even if its a small branch, it will grow,
>>
>>1172361
see
>>>/out/1003973

There have been a few anons there who have been growing them or trying at least.
>>
>>1172361
>Can I make cocaine from it too..
>or is that a different tree?
~you wont fool me, SeƱor DEA.
>>
File: 1490510973609.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490510973609.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>1172361
>Can I make cocaine from it too or is that a different tree?
After you separate the chocolate from the beans, you're left with a fatty residue. Run this through a suitable vacuum distillation apparatus, and you'll have medical grade cocaine.
>>
Pretty sure I read it takes 100 plants to make a gram of cocaine
>>
>>1172772
low quality b8 m8
>>
>>1172361
You need to make sure you have one male and one female or the female wont fruit.
>>
>>1172447
S FL here. Bananas, papaya, mango, tamarind, avacado, guava, coconut all grow great. Citrus are a pia... more chemicals require than you'd think assume due to humidity. And standard stuff like tomatoes... have to grow in pots in winter.

It's a weird climate. Can't beat the weather tho.
>>
>>1172361
BR here, you want coke or cocoa? Are you retarded? They take like billion years to start giving fruit and *need* to be in a forested, shaded area
>>
>>1173475

If by billion you mean. 3 then yes.
>>
>>1173483
If you dumb enough to try making your own chocolate you need a place to ferment it. Usually it's done in the field besides the trees. And if you gather the liquid that comes out of it during fermentation you'll have cocoa wine, which is delicious, very rare and rots fast.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.