[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are some of us on /out/ and /r9k/ that would like to build

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 42

File: _-_fe7706_-_fe-0066_1.jpg (320KB, 1353x756px) Image search: [Google]
_-_fe7706_-_fe-0066_1.jpg
320KB, 1353x756px
There are some of us on /out/ and /r9k/ that would like to build a men only compound.
The basic idea would be tiny houses spread out in the woods with a main buildings housing shower/bath facilities as well as kitchen and workspaces like woodshops , metal working shops , auto mechanic areas and whatnot.
There is money set aside for the project but the benefactor will not start releasing funds until a critical mass of problem solvers start taking the initiative to start fleshing the ideas out further.
Areas discussed so far for buying the land are
Florida
Maine
Southern Colorado / Northern NM
Idaho and Kentucky.
We have a few home builders and a plumber and electrician.
We need an architect pretty bad as well as guys who can set up internet infrastructure.
Anyone interested?
>>
>>1157631
>We need an architect
why? the prints for the kind of expeditionary structures you want are all archived by the military. they literally have been doing what you are talking about since the 40's. sewage, buildings, roads, the works. its all prepackaged.
>>
>>1157631
>men only compound
what a bunch of fags

>/r9k/
oh nevermind

>/out/
Stop ruining my board with that shit.
t. /out/ist

also video very related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI
>>
File: r9kville01.png (46KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
r9kville01.png
46KB, 1152x648px
>>1157631
idk why i bothered
>>
File: SWA_huts_400x.jpg (51KB, 400x253px) Image search: [Google]
SWA_huts_400x.jpg
51KB, 400x253px
>>1157657
see
>>1157641

that is literally a military forward operating base.

you can set this up with minimal tools and retard tier labor. i taught semi-illiterate 19 yo's how to do this shit when i was an instructor in the Seabees.
>>
Professional Architect here, could you get me citizenship or atleast a visa ?
>>
>>1157667
What country are you coming from and how old are you?
We could look into it.
Any criminal history that will come up on a detailed search?
>>
>>1157671
Ireland, 23 by professional i mean i have a degree in Architecture & Design.
No Criminal Record but i am Schizoaffective Bipolar (the reason i haven't been hired yet)
>>
>>1157672
>No Criminal Record but i am Schizoaffective Bipolar (the reason i haven't been hired yet)
stay classy 4chan
>>
>>1157631
>>>1157672
>>No Criminal Record but i am Schizoaffective Bipolar (the reason i haven't been hired yet)
>stay classy 4chan
>>1157675
We all get dealt different hands.
>>
>>1157675
No need to shame the irish anon. Pretty sure he did not go out and buy some bi polar on the street smoke it in the basement.

If he came to america to help on the project he would have to work pretty hard though. Cant have any dead weight.
>>
>>1157688
where is the official thread?

what is your detailed plan?
>>
>>1157657
>idk why i bothered
If it means anything, it made me happy to see :)
Its pretty rudimentary but does show an artistic flair and a bit of vision.

Thank you
>>
>>1157631
>men only compound

Can I build a shed with some Asian women in it for your pleasure? I can make them ladyboys if that's your thing?
>>
>>1157693
It scream cult, and this being 'murka you have forgotten the shooting range and explosion blast wall to txt out your hillbilly WMDs.
>>
>>1157693
judging from your description you probably just want to build something like Matthias Wandel's Amogla camp, which is essentially a bunch of self contained houses in the woods, plus a workshop

without headcount or economic and social structure, your concept is basically just a trailer camp in the woods, unless you have authority to allow people in or out, it is really a meaningless exercise
>>
>>1157702
>men only

It's a ruse to build torture devices and sodomise each other/small boys.
>>
>>1157671
>>1157688
how many fucking times to i have to tell you that you don't need an architect? stick frame construction is standardized, which is literally the only thing you might need an architect for. putting the buildings up isn't even the hardest part. installing the septic/leech field and running other utilities is the biggest hurdle in terms of raw man-hours and technical skill.

where the fuck did you even get the idea that you needed an architect?
>>
>>1157709
>missing the entire discussion on why architects exist and are necessary

fucking normie lurk more
>>
>>1157710
yeah, for doing multimillion dollar building design.

not for throwing up a bunch of cookie cutter NEET huts. bringing an architect in on this project would be an absolute utter waste of time.
>>
>>1157711
>yeah, for doing multimillion dollar building design.

hahaha no

are you an engineer of some sort?
>>
>>1157713
So why don't you explain why you need an architect because has given a couple of good reasons you don't.
>>
>>1157713
yeah, and i guarantee you i have more construction hours under my belt than you. we never brought an architect in for anything less than a million. the only exception is when the client was specifically asking for a certain aesthetic, and they paid a premium for it.

more importantly, an architect is going to have nothing to do with the utilities side of the project which is much larger in scope than the shit shacks you have in mind.
>>
>>1157715
because architects know what you don't know and what you don't know you don't know
>>
Architects together with the fucking French are also the only people on this fucking planet who think Bern convention moral rights aren't complete and utter fucking bullshit.
>>
>>1157716
>be in construction or engineering
>butt hurt about architects
your type is very common and cliche
>>
>>1157721
>he thinks i'm butthurt about architects

get some reading comprehension. i have no problem with architects and am friends with a bunch of them. i'm calling you retarded for not understanding the scope of an architects job as it relates to this NEETville pipe dream.
>>
>>1157719
wow, just proved my point.

>client asks for architect
>fuck you, you don't need an architect! hire me instead

you are a cancer of the entire industry
>>
>>1157722
>be engineer
>wants to nigger some boxes because the client is NEET

yup, literally cancer of the industry
>>
File: Thehost.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Thehost.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>1157704
sounds like heavens gate

didn't the leader tell everyone to cut off their balls and commit suicide when some comet came by?
>>
>>1157725
i like how you keep conveniently ignoring the fact that those boxes aren't even 10% of the work.
>>
>>1157731
i like how you keep spewing about "no architects" when the client asked for it
>>
>>1157737
because its a waste of resources. the geotechnical work alone would dwarf the billing hours of even the most slothfull and noobish architect for a project like this, and even then he'd be creating highly detailed, customized buildings if you were utilizing him to the capacity his education and training allowed.

and due to building codes and municipality regulations, you probably aren't going to end up with something that spectacular anyways. an interior designer would be more apropos than an architect.

if i pitched this project to one of my architect buddies, he'd laugh at me and tell me to talk to one of his CAD monkeys.
>>
>>1157744
>if i pitched this project to one of my architect buddies, he'd laugh at me

you are right
>>
File: 1439308423177.jpg (304KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
1439308423177.jpg
304KB, 620x320px
>>1157691
There is no official thread or website yet.
The patron of this project said in no uncertain terms that this is to be a bottom up organisation and not top down.
Everything from the creation of such things all the way to finding and deciding on a piece of land must all be done by anons who want to live there.
Once a cohesive plan is far enough along that funding is needed, he will start releasing funds.
One important thing is that this is not a free ride forever type situation. Money is there for infrastructure but our benefactor is not planning on supporting people to just play video games..
Anons are expected to pull their weight and eventually start small businesses.
The only rules are be nice to each other
Work hard.
No women.
EVERYTHING ELSE is to be decided by you guys.

Also can we put the architect part of the conversation on hold for a bit?
It seems to be becoming counterproductive.
>>
>>1157751
post your stamp or fuck off. oh wait, you aren't an architect.
>>
>>1157752
>Money is there for infrastructure
how much?
>>
>>1157752
>no women
>be nice
>work hard
>start small businesses
>bottom up organisation

Not going to happen in a modern world, none of these are enforcible anywhere

If you just want a bunch of guys in the woods, maybe you can just buy the entire forest and rent it out so the renters will have to make money to get some sort of economy going
>>
>>1157764
i agree with this sentiment. you need a buy in of sorts.
>>
>>1157758
kek, im not the one who needs to prove their worth to some cancer of the industry, maybe go talk to your architect friends if you want to feel relevant again to architecture
>>
>>1157771
i don't even do vertical construction dumbass. but lol @ you for thinking you know something about a profession you aren't even involved in.
>>
>>1157764

Can't discriminate based on sex for rentals.
>>
>>1157768
so basically, a foresting and woodworking village where a bunch of gay carpenters and some other craftsman live and they make living by selling their crafts, and they either co-own the forest or rent it from the owner who can then be selective about how gay you are...

idk it sounds rather like a Lumberjack Song by Monty Python in a Shaolin Temple kind of deal
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>1157779
Grasshopper your references date you...
>>
>>1157774
so what can you do?
>>
>>1157779
>>1157778
you need to create a non-profit religious organization. the very first step in this process is someone getting a tax ID number and a name for this venture.
>>
>>1157779
1. Establish the Gay Lumberjacks Guild
2. Scout members
3. Buy forest
4. Create artisan wooden dildo brand and mass produce with your gay army of woodworkers
5. Make money
6. Buy more forest
7. Attract more gay to your gay dildo heaven in the woods
8. Start a dildo worship religion where only men can join so the whole village and business will just snowball itself
9. Becomes a legend and a household name
10. Becomes where all gay men wants to be and all straight person wants to avoid
11. Because of 100% male percentage, your army is three times as strong as the US military by now
12. Your forest takes over the world and achieves 100% land coverage across the planet
13. All straight people turns gay
14. Humanity wiped itself out, in the process completely restoring the ecosystem
15. Bunkeranon and his wife emerges from his underground palace and becomes Adam and Eve 2.0
16. You accidently made /diy/ known by 100% of humanity
17. Write a book about it
18. Calls it Le Bible
19. Aliens appreciate your effort and grants you godhood, now you live among the stars, watching over the gayness of the universe, secretly weaponizing gayness everywhere to save untold amount of planets
20. The Inter-galactic Empire declares war on gayness
21. You turn everything gay
22. Magnets won't work because + now attracts to +
23. All matter in the universe suddenly switched polarity and is either attracted into a singularity and repulsed by it, creating a big bang

And that, children, is how the universe is made.
>>
>>1157793
>22. Magnets won't work because + now attracts to +

Just minor keks until 23
I think my poor sides have switched polarity
>>
>>1157793
INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP!!!
>>
>>1157631

>men only
>>
File: mel-gibson.jpg (58KB, 840x632px) Image search: [Google]
mel-gibson.jpg
58KB, 840x632px
>>1157830
Sorry sugar tits
>>
>>1157631
I'm living in Dayton, so KY has my vote. I can potentially pitch in money starting in a year or so.
>>
Op!!! I get the idea.. as a weekend retreat/wife getaway/.. We need some women really at some point..... Anyhow, murikan expat engineer here. Owner of a construction firm in south America. Tell me what your requirements are and we'll get one of our urban planning architects on a sketch
>>
Both engineers and architects are unnecessary is matchstick construction
t. tradie
>>
>>1157631
>living with /r9k/

Disaster waiting to happen.
>>
>>1157709
I need an architect for the wickerman we're going to build
>>
>no women

Who's your backer? John du Pont?
>>
>>1157631
So it's either a gay commune, or they're lying about the women and it's a cuck commune... Jesus fucking Christ, only on 4chan.

And for the Anon in Dayton, I'm from KY, living north of Cincinnati, and I can tell you that KY is not a good idea. They hate faggots, and all the land that's suitable for the commune is already planted in weed. You'd all be shot dead two days into the venture.
>>
File: 35e[1].png (442KB, 492x463px) Image search: [Google]
35e[1].png
442KB, 492x463px
>>1157631
>>
>>1157631
This is a cult waiting to happen

If anyone is legitimately considering this, allow me to offer a warning:

Get. The fuck. Out. Now.
>>
File: tkienh.gif (522KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
tkienh.gif
522KB, 320x180px
>mysterious donor

>"this is a bottom up organization not a top down organization, >>>>trust me<<<<"

>compound in the middle of the woods that the donor does not create and expects his peons to create

>recruiting autistic friendless homestucks from r9k

and somehow, people are buying this shit.

THIS IS A CULT. THIS IS A CULT.
>>
File: 18d7n1vohycz0jpg.jpg (26KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
18d7n1vohycz0jpg.jpg
26KB, 636x358px
This is a MGTOW commune
>>
>>1157641
Not OP but link? Would like to investigate further.
>>
>>1157730
Most male members were castrated soon after joining, including the leader Marshall Applewhite himself. It was a religious thing, they thought lust made people impure. They also thought owning lots of material things was bad for your soul, so they only carried a $5 bill and a roll of quarters at any time - the fiver to cover vagrancy fines and the quarters to make phonecalls.

Did you know Louis Theroux wanted to make a documentary about Heaven's Gate just prior to their mass suicide? Thing is, when he asked for an interview the cult responded that his presence would be "a distraction at a time like this". It's too bad that pretty much all there is left from them is grainy footage of Applewhite monologuing in front of a camera - shit's interesting.
>>
>>1157631
>architect
Hahahahahahahahah, no. You want a carpenter, you know, soneone with a broad understanding of building shit. Otherwise you're just going to get a couple pretty pictures out of an architect
>>
>>1157790
>non-profit religious organization
Wouldn't that also make the project eligible for tax free status? That being said, you'd probably need to prove you have some kind of religious affiliation connecting you, which frankly just makes it sound more like a cult.
>>
>>1158078
just erect a giant pepe on the village forum
and say you worship him
>>
>>1157631
I for one would be interested in setting a cuckshed on adjoining land or split mine off 50 feet from yall in colorado in my name so that when one of us autists birns the place down or blows it up dicking around my hands are clean of it.

I have some tools and construction experience. Could help with tile and wood floors. Can / concrete sidewalks or grade land for pads. Know what rock is best for fill and level and driveways etc. Have cdl if u can rent a truck or dump trailer there.

Have experience running a lot of equipment. Can teach other anons.

Cand dig us a large pond or water shed lake. Working on starting a worm and fish farm.

Trying to get spot welder to make lithium packs for ebikes and such. Might even help u vape fags or hook u up with a shoebox of batteries.

Not sure what other useful skills i have.

We could also build or buy yard roombas so we dont have to mow.
>>
File: images (59).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (59).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>1157657
A shower stall and shiter is easy unless u want to save space or have a circlejerk. At any rate shower shoes and shit are a must. The bacteria in a place like that is sickening. Perhaps get hold of janitorbro on /biz and contract the work out to him?

Maybe we could all pay him a monthly fee and he could then pay an autist or two out of you to clean it properly.

Safety and proper care for us with workmans comp and extra income for a few anons. Win/win.

At any rate if anyone wants to start difing a hole find some equipment and i can teach u how to run it.
>>
File: 20170320_221014.jpg (382KB, 847x833px) Image search: [Google]
20170320_221014.jpg
382KB, 847x833px
>>1157675
It really is a collective group of mentals who found a home and can relate. Fucking love you faggots. N-nohomo...

Diagnosed Depression/anxiety checking in.

Oh, and the day a maikbox os erected i want the adress wherever it is. Yall will be getting a care package of dicks.
>>
>>1157688
Shit anon. 100 basement dweklers build a bootleg military conpound. We will all be dead weight. Dude is an architect. Yall need or want one.

Give the motherfu ker a shed and proper tools to work an hour a day drawing jp castle and cuckshed plans and leave him to it.

Get you a visa in the works irish fag. Jumo on your potatoe boat and come on over mang.
>>
>>1157699
I figured that was a given. Wtf do u think we are doing with all the fill dirt from the pond?

>backstop.

Bonus for autists gather up kead and we build sinkers for fishing. If its legal there...
>>
>>1158075
>good willed anon starts a village and hires an architect
>nigger engineers come around and start rebellion because muh top down oversight is oppression
>pretty pictures get thrown out the windows
>they built a nigger slum instead because everyone was fucking around with their own thing with zero coordination

every fucking time
>>
can we add a hidden underground shipping container bunker please
for all us non american illegal aliens to hide out during ICE raids
>>
>>1157702
Maybe a voted council of 13 members to hold an llc that in turn owns the land and makes the important descisions?
>>
>>1157709
Nah, i have dug trenches and holes a lot.

Gimme a hoe.
>>
>>1157722
Mutherfucker...

If we can call it NEETville i will helo make a fucking entry way that says it.
>>
>>1157722
Also, been looking into large concrete fountain building.

Any oposition to 2 giant concrete dick fountains being at said entryway?
>>
>>1157752
Kek. Well, i am married but like i said i will throw up a few cucksheds soon if in colorado near yall and rent to buddies or come visit. Maybe we could work out a monthly fee or worthwhile contrubutions to use the resources and be a part of this autistic clusterfuck.

Im tryibg to buy 2 houses right now and looking at a 3rd so i am busy as fuck for awhile. But i assume 6 month or a year minimum before any real production of KEKville
>>
>>1157764
Is it legal to make our own currency? I will cast various sized silver dicks. We can value them a little over spot pruce so we can use them in trade but they are useless in the real worl unless melted or sold as is at a loss.

We can call them shitcoin and engrave a banana on them so we hate them but need them. Just lile real money
>>
>>1157778
Not all of us are fucking autists. There will be women
>>
File: r9kpeeplatform.png (67KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
r9kpeeplatform.png
67KB, 1152x648px
>>1158086

Forget about janitors, since no womens are allowed, we can think outside the box and return men to the most glorious and most healthy form of peeing: standing tall and down into a fucking hole in the ground.

Now with extra view and smell of actual flowers.
>>
>>1158100
there's a neet cirlcle in colorado
but it seems to be a bit too urban
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Neet+Cir,+Colorado+City,+CO,+USA/@37.9316058,-104.8598532,16.62z/
>>
>>1157779
Unironically setting up craft booth to sell dicks or supplying anons so i can shitpost and laugh from ks
>>
>>1158108
>circular peeing platform so you can perfectly stare at each others dicks
gayville confirmed
>>
File: Screenshot_20170403-123342.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170403-123342.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>1157793
Im dead.

Can help train the dildo army. N-nohomo.

Litterally dicks in every room of my house.

And its a converted duplex...

I am not kidding
>>
File: Screenshot_20170408-100244.png (307KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170408-100244.png
307KB, 1080x1920px
>>1157829
Here (You) go!
>>
>>1157856
Yaaaaah. Anon i operate hoes, shovels, crushing plants, loaders, haul trucks very well.

Not scared to jump in anything else.

Will respect the equipment.
>>
>>1157923
Well, i would like it in kansas but we inevitably all go to jail or ruin a nearby town with autism i dont want responsible.
>>
>>1158075
Hangs very own framed castle plans in cuckshed. Signed by irish fag. Meh. Could be worse
>>
>>1158078
He doesnt just join the pastafarians.

Bonus of collander on head cdl.

Get a truck and we can have truck driving school. I will teach u
>>
>>1158095
Top fucking kek
>>
>>1158108
Horey shet. Love it. Gotra jet fags. Monley tree cutting
>>
>>1158060
http://www.constructionknowledge.net/public_domain_documents/Builder_and_2_vol_1_NAVEDTRA_14043_1993.pdf

here's one of the training manuals
>>
>>1158078
>Wouldn't that also make the project eligible for tax free status?

yes.

>That being said, you'd probably need to prove you have some kind of religious affiliation connecting you

not really. you can just make something up. call it a non-denominational monastery
>>
>>1158113
No just Greek influenced
>>
>>1158113
Come the fuck on, staring at dicks and having a few gay experiences here and there doesn't make you gay. I should know, I've had dozens.
>>
>>1157631
>men only compound

Yes, if memory serves the German SA had the very something. Are you guys by any chance bay side dwellers?
>>
I'm interested in joining this compound.

32y/o straight incel mate. Most of my life has been spent doing menial labour jobs (eg fast food) but I'm pretty talented at some things. If we had a town newspaper or something I think I'd be good for writing the reviews section for my share of the work. Also full disclosure I have schizophrenia although it's under control with my medications. I have one former assault charge, but that was due to my illness.
>>
>>1158268
>reviews section

but there is only one thing the village produces, and you said you are straight, good luck mate
>>
>>1157631
>we need architect
Just recruit an Amish guy.
>>
>>1157967
Nah man. I aint moving or allowing this bullshit anywhere near my real home. But u really think 1 leader could corral a group of retarded autists?

Nah. IF this even happened there is no way everyone will get along and just folow someone. Most like me can even finish a thought or project without throwing a fit and smashing shit.
>>
>>1158155
Can we not just have a trough tmwith deviders overlooking the horizon?
>>
>>1158301
Take a look at that guy who wrote the Bible or Koran, look how many retarded followers he has now
>>
>>1158306
not big enough for glorious peeing, tell me, would you prefer peeing down a cliff, or into a little tray in front of your legs and getting splashes everywhere?
>>
>>1158314
As a kid we had old traughs everywhere. Standing next to old truckers with your dick out... id say down a hill but we need a guard rail. I drink to much and have ni desire to roll down a piss covered mountainside to my death. In theory with enough funds people could have private porta shiters and not even have to clean them. Honestly though a good $150 shitter would be going in my cuckshed so u faggots piss where u want.
>>
>>1157631
>There are some of us on /out/ and /r9k/ that would like to build a men only compound.
/hm/ is in
>>
>>1158329
As a member of the glorious penis worshipping village, how dare you mutter the idea of private peeing!? You are a heretic, you insulted our religion! Your sentence is you must be dildoed by 10 other villagers!
>>
I am the anonymous benefactor who has approached 4chan shitposters to create a men only village. Ask me anything....
>>
>>1158501
how much money you got set aside for this debacle?

because that right there determines the scope.
>>
>>1158501
OP here.
This anon is fibbing.
The benefactor will not be attending any threads on 4chan now or ever.

But have fun pretending!
>>
>>1158510
then answer this >>1158502

i know this whole thing is a fantasy, but if i'm going to engage in a thought experiment there needs to be some kind of monetary boundary condition.

as it stands, the people in this thread are operating under the assumption that they are going to be living in mini-mansions with all the comforts of a developed suburb.
>>
>>1158502
Don't listen to anon OP, he couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, send boys to do men's work and this is the shit you get.

I've got $100,000 USD minimum to invest in this. I want a community of like minded men to build a self sustaining retreat where they can spend their free time using their own, and other followers tools. Think of it like a men's shed, a place to get away from all the stress of everyday life.

I want an architect because I have a vision of Port Merian in Wales UK, not a fucking trailer park.

I also need some form of security, CCTV with perhaps large helium filled balloon type UAVs.

Be seeing you.
>>
>>1158540
>I have a vision of Port Merian in Wales UK, not a fucking trailer park.
but $100k is trailer park tier money
especially when you don't even have land yet
>>
>>1157631
>men only compound
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>1157644
>men only compound
>what a bunch of fags
Would you be allowing or recruiting het men as well? Will the cis-checks be...extensive?
>>
>>1158540
>I've got $100,000 USD

lol. won't even cover the cost of the land + the utilities, let alone any actual buildings.
>>
>>1158566
This is why you are not invited, if Irish anon can control his illness he will work for free.

You have builders, plumbers, electricians, labor and a many other skills all working for free to create my gay utopia.

I have ten times $100k but if all I do is buy a village then no one is invested in it except me.

For this to work, I need men who will make bricks and turn their soft skinned hands into course masculine tools, men who will share the shower to save water and power and men who will keep each other warm to preserve firewood, coal, gas and electricity.

Women cannot contribute like a real man, they need to be carried and they spread jealousy and witchcraft with their moist holes, the sphincter is a better muscle than any of the parts of the vagina and men have bigger muscles.

I also need farmers who are willing to get up with the cock to feed us.
>>
I can set up an internet infrastructure and have made a small off grid adobe.

We need to run the dwellings on 12V electricity and preserve the big power for the workshops, I can make us self sufficient on 12V including running an internet and laptops.

Gas is cheap for hot water, cooking and heating.

If we can get a used oil collection round we can make a bio diesel type fuel and power either generators or a small gas turbine and transformer.
>>
File: 3x14_Cox_realizes.jpg (96KB, 944x712px) Image search: [Google]
3x14_Cox_realizes.jpg
96KB, 944x712px
>this whole thread is why it will never happen
>>
>>1158576
>12V electricity
way to inefficient

>bio diesel type fuel and power either generators or a small gas turbine and transformer.
too much continous work to supply the fuel, also loud and dirty

hydro electric is the way to go
>reliable
>renewable
>low maintenance once it's set up
>we need running water anyways
>small scale system can be diyed
take a look at
http://ludens.cl/paradise/turbine/turbine.html
this is the perfect example on how it should be done
whole site is probably the single greatest resource on living our dream
>>
>>1158583
Except in times of drought.
Running water for washing is not the same as running water for electricity.
Solar and 12v lighting, 12v water pumps and solar water heating.
You are not fit to be in my cult.
>>
>>1158607
>Except in times of drought.
why would you even live where droughts occur regularly?
that's literally sandnigger tier climate
especially when a huge part of the survival strategy would be to grow your own food

>Running water for washing is not the same as running water for electricity.
obviously i meant a river or small stream that provides not only enough water for a clowder of NEETs' sanitary needs
but is also able to irrigate the farmland
drilling for appropriately sized wells would be expensive as fuck and require energy consuming pumps

>solar
requires high capacity batteries because peak production and peak demand fall on completely different times of the day
you also need to oversize the system by a large amount, or weeks of bad weather will have a severe impact on daily life

>12V
requires lots of copper to handle the high currents, also high losses on longer cables
can't use any regular appliances/power tools,
only makes sense in a extremely confined space (car/boat) with really low power draw
at the scale of 10+ people and the accompanying power usage
a proper AC system is a must

I still think a micro hydroelectric generator with a small battery (~2-5h of nominal output) to buffer power surges when using large tools etc.
would be perfect
>>
>>1158624
Know it all jack cunt hydroanon.

You think its the answer to everything, how many hydro plants are there in the US creating baseload power?
>>
>>1158629
calm down anon
hydro is not the answer to everything
and no form of energy will ever power an entire country single handedly

but for a small settlement, especially when you are not bound to a certain piece of land
but can pick one freely where you'll find good conditions
it is pretty much your best bet
>>
>>1157657
>erases 'meeting place (for meetings)'
>scribbles 'masturbatorium'
>purses lips
>slowly adds 'healthy mutual appreciation of masculine figure w/bros' underneath
>nods sagely
>>
>literally the only concrete, universally-agreed on Must Do basic number-one priority: have internet
quick, everyone memorise those youtube videos of people building houses from scratch before our laptop batteries die. ohhhh, curse you /g/ and your 'never leave the house = never lose power outlet = ancient Thinkpad batteries?? what me worry' meme
>>
>>1158632

It isnt though, the only reason why hydro even exists is because its the only way to store power on such a scale for when demand outstrips supply, but batteries are catching up to replace it.

Solar and wind are better options than hydro.

Water turbines are inherently inefficient due to the resistance of the dense water.

I have worked in the power industry for over 20 years and the only places investing in hydro are tropical 3rd world countries who need to build a dam and flood a valley for it to work. All other hydro projects involve using the heat of the earth to turn the water to steam to power steam turbines.
>>
File: r9kville02.png (84KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
r9kville02.png
84KB, 1152x648px
>>1158632

Now updated with hydro and solar panels for all your community power needs
>>
File: fort4.gif (56KB, 470x270px) Image search: [Google]
fort4.gif
56KB, 470x270px
>>1157631
So basically what you want is a roman castrum.

>>1158659
Nicely done.
>>
File: frensham6.jpg (154KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
frensham6.jpg
154KB, 900x675px
>>1158650
>Water turbines are inherently inefficient due to the resistance of the dense water.
dafuq are you talking about they are one of the most efficient energy conversion systems and easily reach 85+% turbine and 75% overall system efficiency even on small scales

forget everything you know about large scale projects,
we are talking about something like a small archimedean screw of maybe 1.5m diameter and 3-4m length
placed in a creek with a flow rate of 1m3/s (a 2m wide 0.5m deep stream moving at 1m/s (slow walking speed) provides this flow rate)
and a drop of 2m would generate ~16kW of electricity

this would look like pic related
and could easily be diyed

all the downsides you are mentioning only apply when you want to power entire cities and even nations

solar and wind have way too high fluctuations in their output to power an off-grid location
unless you install multiple days worth of batteries or are willing to live with regular outages

>>1158659
that looks great anon
>>
Not underground bunkers?
>>
You think society will let a bunch of workers escape?
Pipe dream, it is not legal for men to go ANYWHERE without women.
>>
>>1158334
Top fucking kek. Well, if i ever so visit i will just be a close neighbor with about 10 buddies from /k. Not trying to be a dick but i dont want jumoed and hanged by 9 autists...

Not even kidding. I mean marine vets and a guy who used to be a cop who executed a cd pkayer with a 9 mill while we were lifting because it skipped and "he had a bad day."
>>
>>1158501
You madman. If not roleplay then wtf...

Also, any priblems with a bro buying land tied to yours? I want in and will help or pay a monthly fee to enjoy the perks. But i want my own shit next door and whn your cult or whatever gets raided i want to be able to say "i dont know officer, thats their fucking deal."
>>
>>1158518
No faggot. If i have a water meter and electric meter and maybe gas from a toen i will build my own cuckshed.

Nothing about a storage cuckshed with insulation and a ceder siding is glorious.

A mini mansion with a shitter and shower in the bedroom? No...
>>
>>1158540
I have been strongly considering heavy lifting drones tethered 50 feet to the ground amd hard wired in with no battery for advertisements.

May this in lue of towers until funds and give a fuck arive?
>>
>>1158569
I jave a schizophrenic buddy. He is fine if anons just fo along with or ignor his billshit. Guy litteraly belieces in middle earth. I havent bee. There maybe hes right. But fuckit. Either why i dont give a shit.... i dont wanna go there or give a fuck if he does. Just ruke 1 is dont argue with the nutjob or u trigger his autism. Give him his own cuckshed, dont overwork him, and dont trigger him or argue. Hes fine
>>
>>1158569
And then it went gay... nvm
>>
>>1158576
Bro. Good idea but i am not living on 12v.

I work in factories that eat the piwer of a small city. We just have more lines ran. Will have to do it when we expand forever anyway. May as well hace a 42" tv and 110v fans...
>>
>>1158629
Fucking shit can u faggots not compromise. We can run 110v and that faggot can build water wheels and live off 12v while fucking ynokugging his creek all day. Leave the autist alone and let him play. Thats the fucking point aint it?
>>
File: 20170409_083933.png (94KB, 1080x518px) Image search: [Google]
20170409_083933.png
94KB, 1080x518px
>>1158636
This deserves a (You)
>>
>>1158640
>he doesnt solar
>he doesnt 4g
>he doesnt repurpose those thinkoad batteries.

Building lithium bacls and have a good understanding of deep cycle lead.

We can have generators or 2 autists in pickups running to town swaping out dead batteries full time.

We will be fine.
>>
>>1158659
Digging these artworks anon. Keep it up. Saving them all
>>
>>1158669
U wat... i am a miner and considering buying a bunker atm. If not i am litteraly building 1 first thing after i buy a house.

Wear and tear, equipment, bodies capable of unatisticly operating, and fuel is all we need.

Maybe liscensed blaster and trucking in explosives. I know better than to house it with u fags. Several years in prison PER stick used inappropriately. Several hundred sticks per shot.

1 creative faggot could ruin us all
>>
>>1157793
>Bunkeranon and his wives, girlfriends, consorts and bitches

Ftfy
>>
>>1158569
i'm assuming all the labor is free and you are working with minimal materials/tools. even then the material costs are going to run you way more than 100k. shit, you are probably looking at another 100k just to get all the geotechnical/environmental impact studies done to get your plat approved through the county. (quick, google plat because i know you don't know what that is).

if you knew anything about construction, you'd know that all the money is in land development. the "build" is trivial. its why tract houses are built by high school educated general contractors, meth heads, and illegals.

you'd make it 2 weeks before the EPA and Army Corps of Engineers came in and fined you out the ass.
>>
>>1158115
Wtf more
>>
>>1158576
>12V

So you literally want to build a cuckshed.

Nothing serious will run off 12v.
>>
>>1157631

And the autism continues

Have fun with your homo erotic isolationist summer camp OP
>>
>>1157631
How do you plan on reproducing with only men? Even if you found a way to skip out on the egg, you still need a surrogate mother, and then there's the issue of the baby getting two y chrmosomes and dying
>>
>>1158798
>>1158798
Jesus christ anon, we are not trying to set up a colony on mars to save the human race, we are just looking to get away from the moonbat feminists for a few fucking years of peace
>>
>>1158798
on-site reproduction is overrated
a human is just a drain on resources for its first 15 years of life
much more efficient to sustain the population by accepting newcomers
>>
>>1158659
we should probably mount a directional radio link on the top of our village idol
as long as we have line of sight to civilization from it
we could easily establish a 1Gbps connection for under $10k

and most importantly it would allow us to worship our two gods, dick and internet, at the same time
>>
>>1158806
No, Anon. That's a very bad idea.
Current situation: /r9k/ browses Tumbler, rages about feminism
Homoville situation: /r9k/ browses Tumbler, rages about feminism

You definitely should not have Internet there.
>>
>>1157925
underrated post
>>
>>1158815
/r9k/ is by definition a NEET club, internet is essential to survival, also how else would you market your village produce
>>
The best, cheapest and most reliable solution for powering off-the-grid communes is to hook them up to the grid. You can then think about supplementing power with hydro or wind, but if at all possible, just hook it up to the grid first.
>>
>>1157631
You'd die out in one generation.
>>
>>1158850
A few good generations is all humanity has left anyway.
Why saddle children with such a shitty future.
Dont have kids anon
>>
>>1158801
What if you just built a place for all the feminists to go instead? Some of them already believe in female separatism and there used to be a big women's land movement in the 70s where women (often lesbians) would form farming colonies like what OP described.
>>
>>1158846
entirely depends on your distance to the power grid
and whether you have to pay the infrastructure out of your own pocket
or it's subsidized by the power company or community/state

I'd say that the turning point where off-grid renewables start to get profitable
is reached somewhere between one to ten miles to the closest power line
varying greatly based on your local conditions
>>
File: 1491608052317.png (63KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
1491608052317.png
63KB, 1152x648px
>>1157657
>>
take a look at those redneck skaterboys living our dream
they even have their own abusive cult leader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPl27fT5oPQ
>>
>>1157657
>communal bath
Yep, definitely not gay, the most heterosexual building you could build
>>
>>1159016
we'll be pirates that steal lonely housewives and massage their vaginas with our dicks in the bath-house, while listening to R. Kelly
>>
Look into the Walter Segal construction method. Meant to be all done diy, using easy materials and producing comfy buildings
>>
>>1158803
EU bureaucrat pls go
>>
>>1158583
>hydro electric is the way to go
liek dis?
https://ludens.cl/paradise/turbine/turbine.html
>>
>>1159009
XD
>>
File: 1407056806873.jpg (48KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
1407056806873.jpg
48KB, 680x907px
This thread is fucking dildos !!!
>>
How do you expect neets to pay for this?
>>
>>1159195
CIA is secretly funding the village under the guise of an anonymous benefactor, the site is a top secret experiment for creating and controlling the next super-weapon using ultra-high autism. No one knows how much it costs exactly or where the site really is, all we know is it has at least the internet traffic throughput of the entire state of DC.
>>
>>1159200
It's just going to end up being a poorly executed version of stanford prison experiment with more forced traphood and gas secks.
>>
>>1159200
>the next super-weapon using ultra-high autism.

Its called the death reeeee

Its basically pic related but with a reee gun instead of a 1911 with silencer.
>>
>>1158149
>http://www.constructionknowledge.net/
Thanks
>>
>>1158569
This is some of the gayest shit ive ever heard outside /fit/
>>
>>1159309
try /fa/
>>
>men only compound
>>
File: 1490830062845.jpg (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490830062845.jpg
23KB, 250x250px
>>1157631
Is this a gay commune? Sign my red ass up. Communism did nothing wrong. Buttfuck me senpai.
>>
File: medic.jpg (79KB, 959x905px) Image search: [Google]
medic.jpg
79KB, 959x905px
>>1159691
I'm serious. Naturally as a communist I only want dudes touching my boypussy. I'll work your shank while you work my access panel.
>>
>>1159693
>>1159691
Sorry its not gay or communistic.
You can be gay there if you like but not many others will be.
This is a safe space for hetero men to escape form horrible women at least for a time
>>
File: 1490042264601.jpg (5KB, 190x153px) Image search: [Google]
1490042264601.jpg
5KB, 190x153px
>>1159762
you mean a gay commune.
>>
>/r9k/ village

Holy fuck please Livestream this shit. /diy/ and /out/ are probably the only two places here with the members to make this shit work. Your average /r9k/ user will break down into tears when he realises he can't yell at his parents for free tendies.
>>
>>1159966
if you think about it for a while you come to the realization
that the three of us could life together in perfect symbiosis
/diy/ builds shit
/out/ farms and hunts
/r9k/ receives autism bucks to buy supplies we can't make ourselves
>>
>>1159978
I have yet to see r9k do anything useful other than cry about how unemotional they are. biz or sci would be more helpful honestly.
>>
>>1159993
/biz/ might be shekel grubbing fucks but they would be more helpful than /r9k/ sperglords.
>>
>>1159993
>>1160003
you are underestimating the usefulness of /r9k/
they can't do any actual work or they'll stop receiving benefits
https://www.ssa.gov/disability/professionals/bluebook/12.00-MentalDisorders-Adult.htm#12_10

but this cash is much more useful to us than the food and living space they consume
because we can farm and construct these by ourselves
but we need some income to buy tools and specialized materials we can't produce on our own

/biz/ would act all alpha and try to boss us around until they lose all our money
on pennystocks, altcoins or whatever get rich quick scheme is memed that day
then they'd try to hide it by mortgaging our property and invest even more aggressively to regain the losses
quickly the bank would seize our land and we'd be on the streets again

/sci/ would be acceptable but probably still a net loss because wasted time and derailed projects due to stupid arguments
would outweigh any gains from better designs and ingenious ideas they might come up with
>>
>>1160012
$733 a month per sperg isn't enough to justify their existence.
>>
>>1160021
>$733 a month
Is that full sperg pay?
Do they live in cities on that much?
>>
File: o-FARM-ANIMAL-ABUSE.jpg (453KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-FARM-ANIMAL-ABUSE.jpg
453KB, 2000x1000px
>>1160021
but the costs to keep them alive are also minimal
just a small hut they'll never leave anyways and a bit of food
we could even battery farm them like pic related
>>
>>1160023
733 is the max SSI pays out to people who don't have enough work credits, aka people disabled from childhood.

>Do they live in cities on that much?
usually with their parents.
>>
>>1160029
unless we kept them in cages like pic related, they'd just shit and piss in their boxes and throw violent tantrums. too hard to control, especially in groups. we'd have to keep them in a permanent drug induced stupor sanitarium style. far too much work.
>>
>>1160042
nah they already have been domesticated by their parents and are used to living in small rooms
and know they must shit in their bucket or there will be no dinner

we just have to replace /r9k/ with a local 80s style BBS to keep them mentally occupied
this would work even better than /r9k/ atm because there wouldn't be any outside news of feminism or whatever triggers them
>>
>battery farming /r9k/ tier autists

I can get behind that.
>>
>>1160057
the more i think about it, the more i think it would be really hard to keep the SSA off your back. when i worked there, they were pretty strict about benificiaries and where claimants were living. pretty sure a couple dozen autists living in the same place would trigger some kind of investigation.
>>
>>1160101
>when i worked there
just because they paid you doesn't mean you worked for them anon
>>
>>1160057
Is that such a bad thing, being used to living in tiny spaces for long periods of time?
>>
>>1160105
i was a GS-6 working at the window dealing with smelly number holders and other clearly troubled individuals. i helped people get new social security cards and resurrected people who faked their deaths. i quit after a year.
>>
>>1157644
>>men only compound
>what a bunch of fags
wrong! having women involved changes social dynamics
>>
>>1160101
Yeah you're dead right. Social security would show up and either tell them to move back with their parents or stop getting payments. And that's if they don't arrest you on some bogus charge just to fuck with you.
>>
I'm a better builder than a farmer anyway.
>>
>>1159993
>>1160012

/Sci/ would be useless, because this is engineers' work. They'd stand around looking aghast that anyone might expect them to work instead of think, mutter something about engineers being brainlets, then go back to their doctorate program (which is still beneath them, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do). /Sci/ is like /diy/'s punk kid that is smarter than Dad, and doesn't hesitate to tell him about it.
>>
>>1158109
Topkek
>>
>>1158768
And i would kick the engineer in the ribs because fuck those retard cucks. Weighing rocks by hand.... fucking kys
>>
File: Screenshot_20170409-133310.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170409-133310.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>1158776
More wat? I make dicks...
>>
File: Screenshot_20170412-043413.png (155KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170412-043413.png
155KB, 1080x1920px
>>1158806
#DickNet
>>
>>1158909
Got cut so i wont
>>
>>1159007
$1,500-$2,000 a pole unless they let u bury rita cable. But some fagot would dig it up and die
>>
File: Screenshot_20170410-205352.png (3MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170410-205352.png
3MB, 1080x1920px
>>1159009
Anon get those trees the fuck away feom my cuckshed.
>>
>>1159013
Fucking hell! Thats hilarious. Added to watch latter mentaly cause fuck my internet
>>
File: Screenshot_20170409-081641.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170409-081641.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>1159169
>>
>>1159993
I swear to fuck the first time someone says buy the dio or muh eth i will kick their son in the ribs
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490886371196.jpg (18KB, 720x589px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490886371196.jpg
18KB, 720x589px
>>1160012
Hoky shit anon.
>>
>>1160172
Is that an Albino Negro?
>>
>>1158154
>greek
that's what he is saying, pretty gay
>>
>>1160184
I guess? Its bob ross. Old hippy that paints. Closest thing ro a grandpa i will ever know. Look him up on netflix. Im picking up painting.
>>
>>1157631
nice BUILD it my gays ... in 1 generation you guys all die ... and we woman will turn it into utopia
>>
>>1160229
Just because u cut yiur dick off doesnt make u a woman anon...
>>
>>1160165
Continue. I want you to substantiate this "every room" thing.
>>
>>1160164
>>1160164
>And i would kick the engineer in the ribs

sure you would anon. your cuckshed would make a glorious bonfire after the FBI/State Troopers showed up afterwards.
>>
>>1160320
Ez flow 60 2 part plastic, a few failed epoxy, lead, aluminum, silicone molds i made, plaster, dicks scattered all over my house because im autistic and ran out of room. And mid shelf building in the grage monkey tree killed it. Can get more picks tonight if you are interested.

Need another mold so i can use the scented soaps and candles shit i got.

After a year of searching i found a machinist to tear into a mold blank i got at bass pro. Gonna cast dick sinkers lads.
>>
>>1160343
Shit. Tell the cops i was some drifter named bill you took in the day before. Everyone just make up a different story and description. Coros of engineer cucks. Fucking most autistic branch of anything i swear...
>>
>>1157631
>r9k
>men only

I'm straight sorry.
>>
>>1160414
it doesn't matter what you claim. the land would be owned by someone, and they'd seize it and demolish anything you built.
>>
Is this actually going to happen?
>>
>>1160824
no
>>
>>1160824
yes
>>
>>1157631
OP Go for under ground workspaces.
>>
>>1160824
>>1160827
>>1161006

i really wish this would really happen. i think it would be fascinating.
>>
>>1160137
OP need to add walls and armed guards to keep the ATF and other government agencies out.

This is not the branch davidian you are looking for.
>>
>>1161084
>OP need to add walls and armed guards to keep the ATF and other government agencies out.

>thinking that will keep them out

>thinking that won't be a giant red flag and give them even more probable cause to come torch the place
>>
My idea is that we make this in a weed-legal state, then make massive fields of it for money
>>
File: 5rAeBw2.jpg (52KB, 687x480px) Image search: [Google]
5rAeBw2.jpg
52KB, 687x480px
>Own 20 acre and 32 acre tracts....

Contemplate creating a trade school to teach permaculture and basic "homesteading" skills.

Treat it like summer camps for young adults. Learn all the stuff their dad should have taught them and their grandpas knew.

Get free labor in exchange for a place to live and education....

Now seeing this thread makes me wonder...
>>
>>1161098
>trade school
What do you do in cases when a teenager drives a claw hammer into another ones skull?
>>
Construction manager>Builders>Engineers>Electricians/plumbers/specialist trades>Apprentices>Labourers>Portaloos>Architects
>>
>>1160470
And we built next door / 15 of us own 1 acre plots and move 40 feet. Creativity is key
>>
>>1160824
Yes even if i have to start it alone
>>
>>1161054
>underground workspaces.

I am a miner. We are
>>
>>1161168
Call the cops. Thata wtf they have our tax dollars for
>>
>>1157631
Wouldn't mind to help with the logical part of the "Internet structure" I'm a computer engineering graduated
>>
>>1157752
>build awesome little village with plumbing and electric
>patron says thanks and has police escort you off his land.

Sounds fun
>>
>>1161168
2 weeks in the piss pit.
>>
>>1161098
you want to fuck and suck the boys
>>
>>1161202
>>>1161202
if you build it...they will come
>>
Yo, can me and my homies have a cool ass pad pimped up to bring some style to yo white mans gang.

We can use fingers to make a sign that we all all rollin from the same home in.
>>
Any problems with me coming along, I don't eat bacon but I can manufacture vests and explosives?
>>
>>1157631
hey just coming back to say this is NOT a gay thing, haha. Just a couple of the boys living it up in the wilderness, like the gold old times. Couple of men out chopping wood or catching some fish down at the lake... sometimes ya take your shirt off cause it's hot, and you get a few looks. Of course you're gunna get looks, you've been out here doing hard labor, you're real chiseled by now.. but the boys looking are thinking "Dang, that's what all the chicks want." So you eye a guy's hard abs up and you're thinking, "That's what the hot chicks want, that right there." So it moves a little, but why wouldn't it? You're thinking about the chicks.
>>
>>1158510
>The benefactor will not be attending any threads on 4chan now or ever.
So the "benefactor" is your mom helping you larp. Got it.
>>
>yfw you guys hate commies but accidentally implement anarcho-communism
kropotkin.tiff
>>
>>1162206
Its not gay

>cover flap to homoerotic novel
>>
>>1161569
I figured. Honestly considering starting one about 20 miles away. Company shit box and 3 man crew to dig my bunker part or full time once i can afford it. Will supply a 5-10 aces or so lot, 3 insulated cucksheds with internet. And work out a fair hourly rate that translates into work house for digging. It is mindless and boring work but ideally id have amyall work 2 or 3 10 hour days and then the rest of the week is yours. Coukd pick uo another job or i can help fund side work.
>>
>>1161506
LOL, 3 foot deep piss pit jail.
>>
>>1162381
Also teach me to shitpost without spellcheck because apparently i cant
>>
>>1158629
>how many hydro plants are there in the US creating baseload power?

Are you retarded? There's hundreds.
>>
>>1157793
So is this canon to Gayniggers From Outer Space or are you just spouting your idiotic fanfiction?
>>
>>1157631
THIS IS A CULT
>>
>>1162426
Or 7 of them. Hydroannon water loving freak, this gay retreat is not having a hydro power plant on it, it's going to be powered by Tesla for free in return for an Elon Musk cuckshed, wind and solar and then connected to the grid, no hydro ever.
>>
I don't see a discord server. Make one and post a permanent invite here.
>>
>>1162800
No. Make a fb message geoup discord is for cucks
>>
>>1162823
Then make one then anon
>>
>>1162823
>robots
>facebook

Noope
>>
>>1162575
Elon is going to lose all his moneys to his new GF
>>
>>1159978
/diy/ is about making things. /out/ is about going outside. /r9k/ is about whining about how everybody is so mean to poor you and that's why you're a failure. /out/ and /diy/ do things, and /r9k/ just shits their le mgtow autism over unrelated boards.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170419-084738.png (546KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170419-084738.png
546KB, 1080x1920px
>>1162987
True but i fucking HATE discord. And until a bunch of autists had a civil war we had a real fun time shitposting in a msg group 24/7. Diy amd out could share projects in real time instead of shit threads that stay up 5 mobths with no reply ;( i would do it but i cant manage dick from a phone.
>>
>>1160116
>wrong! having women involved changes social dynamics
yeah into non-gay ones fag
>>
>>1157631
How can I contribute money to this project?
>>
>>1165009
I would guess biy and have cucksheds delivered to start?
>>
>>1164777
Lolololol
>>
>>1158078
it would be pretty much a cult as much as scientology was.
the key is to just not be crazy even if crazies join you.

by internet infrastructure do you mean laying down cable or setting up sattelites or just paying for a business sat plan and hooking up a bunch of pc's?
>>
>>1158569
I was down when I thought this was a MGTOW compound, but if it's going to be some gay shit for you to get off to then forget it.
>>
>>1165116
Lol, nohomo. Wanna build a duplex?
>>
>>1165116
This guy is just a troll
Disregard
>>
>>1166262
Its 4chan. We are all trolls
>>
>>1165009
I also would contribute funds if I could write the off on my taxes.
>>
File: 51zSHmZqPmL._SY445_.jpg (44KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
51zSHmZqPmL._SY445_.jpg
44KB, 312x445px
>>1157631
This is you
>>
OP make a discord you fag
>>
>>1166669
what the hell is a discord and why do i keep seeing this month?
>>
>>1166907
>discord
Isn't there a /diy/ discord already? "/diy/ discord serber" or something?
I've seen it linked before.
>>
>>1166907
Some faggot is trying to make a 4chan wide discord, likely because people keep blocking his trip and he wants to be an e-celeb. We have an entire fucking site, and frankly, if your attention span is so short that you need the immediate attention of a chat service, you prolly shouldn't be here anyway.
>>
>>1165116
Not a gay thing at all.
Gay anons would be welcome but I dont see why they would come. They dont have to marry women and no one gets mad at them
>>
>>1157631
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulPgWVC08KI
>>
Already started my own, you cunts aren't invited.
>>
Hypothetically if I was discovered to have a young woman there with me who wasn't of legal age per se and she was restrained or close to death would I be free to leave or is there a forest police force you would contacted? As a member of said community I assume I'd be left alone to conduct my own business and bury things I need to bury in designated places in the woods correct?
>>
File: 20ftfortressinterior.jpg (59KB, 574x383px) Image search: [Google]
20ftfortressinterior.jpg
59KB, 574x383px
/v/ wanted to do something like this years ago.... with yurts
>>
>>1160012
You are suggesting we farm autists?
>>
>>1161245
This is the problem with /sci/
>>
>>1167970
Fucking yurts...

We realky should just make an all inclusive legal township and secion off the housing by your favorite board so we all get along
>>
>>1167931
Pff. U fuck. There are county and state and federal laws pedo
>>
File: MEMELORDWHEN.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
MEMELORDWHEN.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>1167903
;(
>>
>>1166933
Mfw i just wanna fb group because discord sucks litteral horse dick
>>
>>1157631
I'm from /k/ and /biz/, Here's what to do:

1. Establish it in a place that provides extra activities, like hunting/camping (clear camp grounds) and fishing (Maine is a good idea)
2. Make a lot of ~300sq foot log cabins, complete with kitchen and at least 2 beds and full bath (See Yogi Bear park in NH for example)
3. Build an Office/management building at the entrance from the road, and a community building with a pool for events and hang outs and meals (Large kitchen in the community bldg)
4. Cordon off proper hunting grounds and have a basic shooting/practice range. Appropriate fishing area and get dingys/canoes for it if needed
5. Before opening make an app specifically for the community for people to join, to talk to like minded hunters/campers/fishers.
6. Rent the cabins with a daily/weekly rate ($1800ish if convenient to highway for a week). Sell it as a camping outdoorsy vacation with just enough normalcy to attract regular customers. You can give the chans a discount, plus the people active on the social media app you made for it. The app should encourage sharing photos of what you catch/hunt/shoot and other fun moments for discounts on the delicious evening dinners and merchandise available for sale (Yes there should be a store)

And that's how you successfully realize your dream to make your compound, plus live off of it and potentially employ lots of us in the process and have a fun time.
>>
>>1157752
>The patron of this project said in no uncertain terms that this is to be a bottom up organisation and not top down.
Yeah...
>>
/k/ wants to found New Rhodesia
/pol/ wants to turn an innocent town in New Hampshire into Naziland
and now /r9k/ wants to found the misogynist utopia of MTGOWville
Meanwhile /diy/ has bunkerbro, who's actually getting work done.
>>
File: number6_2.jpg (42KB, 477x358px) Image search: [Google]
number6_2.jpg
42KB, 477x358px
>>1158540
>>
this thread reminds me of these people always trying to go live in the middle of nowhere only to get raided by governmental forces and brought back to the civilized world.

you guys are dreaming if you think you can even start setting up such a community

if you succeed in doing so though, you can be 100% sure that you'll have governmental agents amongst you

well just like 4chan but irl actually lel
>>
>>1169345
>yfw bunkerbro invites us all into his bunker just before the nuclear apocalypse and we spend 10 years recreating 4chan by using chalk on walls, only to step outside and find that it was all a reality tv show and the world is fine
>>
>>1169411
bunkerbro will never do this
>>
>>1169411
Living the dream
>>
>>1159966
Make it a reality show. Id offer my family plot in maine for this, but its not exactly isolated enough to contain unwalled autismo.
>>
>>1169275
Except you are missing the point, the Benefactor doesn't want a hunting retreat for food production and lavish dinners of pig, he wants workshops to manufacture polished wooden dildos, he wants psychotic trades apprentices to live in a piss pit and it has to be a communal bathroom.

It's not a holiday camp.
>>
>>1160143
I'm a physics student but I chill on /diy/ instead just because I enjoy the more practical side of things, and /sci/'s a little to stuck up about the "I'm not doing your homework" thing when you pose an interesting question. I think getting a few scientists would probably be pretty useful though, if only because engineers are probably rarer on 4chan.
>>
>>1169275
hey from /g/ here also 3rd year software engineer im down to help with the app idea. also you need a section for normal people and another for autist
>>
>>1157631 Carpenter, home builder here. I'm super interested. Jind of tied up with my current job until at least early 2019 but damn, that sounds sweet.
>>
>>1169478
Im a fencer, I can make a wall of but you will have to wait until my 30 year contract with the Don is complete, damn Mexicans wond keep themself in check.
>>
>>1158540
>Think of it like a men's shed
Literally a cuck shed resort.
>>
>>1169581 e k s d e e
>>
>>1169538
>normal people
You a mean section for less autistic people and a section for more autistic people, right?
>>
I think something like this would work out for /diy/ if they handled it like a Makerspace that you can live on.

People could come, use tools, learn skills. Everyone pays a member's fee or pays through sweat equity.
If someone wanted to live there they'd have to build their own Tiny Home. Some people are well off enough to buy one outright (which will put some money in the communities pocket) and other people can't afford that much. Those people could again pay through sweat. They could learn to build a Tiny House by building Tiny Houses for people who can buy them. By the end they'll have the skill and knowledge to build one themselves and have worked off enough to afford to build one. At that point they can either continue to live on the premise, or take their tiny RV home someplace else, as it's paid for.

Of course not everyone's a carpenter. Anyone with a skill that contributes or pays a fee can be a member. Once you get a group of skilled individuals together you're bound to think of a product you can make. Some makerspaces offers many service for sales and marketing of such products. So if you get an " " "idea man" " " who has the next greatest thing and wants to sell it but doesn't know how, the maker space will do it all for a large percentage.

Just look up how other Makerspaces are set up, then research the legal side of having people live on the property, add a few rules for living arrangements and your /diy/ haven is all set.
>>
So I used to be a carpenter's helper. I can build furniture, decks, and know the basics to make a simple temporary living space, haven't done many large concrete pours.

Busted my knee and back, but that can be taken care of as I work.
>>
>>1169873
Fun being old and cripled isnt it ;(
>>
>>1169411
Top fuckin KEK
>>
>>1169381
Idgaf. Can be an actual town and legal if we want
>>
>>1169879
I'm 20. Used to work 80 hours a week, general contractor. I can work, just not as heavy obviously. Shit was speedy on the job site, constantly rushed, move move move. But I learned a lot.
>>
>>1169345
Lets not forget about the most useless board. /biz the pump and dump shitcpin scam ran by the mods...
>>
>>1169275
THIS
H
I
S
>>
>>1169275
HVAC engineer here. We'll set this up right.
>>
>>1169893
>HVAC
>engineer
you get to choose one, not both, unless you're an engineer who also happens to be an HVAC tech.

That's like saying I'm a woodsmith.

I'm a fucking carpenter not a woodsmith. The fuck is a woodsmith?
>>
>>1169895
I am a technial engineer for HVAC installation, plumbing and drainage. It's really not that hard to understand.
>>
>>1169898
Okay great technical engineer, nice to see you specializing in HVAC installation, plumbing and drainage.

Drain your shitter of a mouth from all that puss and feces.
>>
Once bought this book called Compact Cabins. It's filled with floor plans, from 136 sq.ft. to 840 sq.ft. Would be perfect for this situation.
>>
>>1169901
You get mad a little too fast, son.
>>
>>1157641
where can i get these schematics/diy? not american btw.
>>
>>1166634
Doubt it unless we get a mortgage or a few mortgages for it to take advantage of existing tax code. I also doubt it would be considered donating unless it was a charity nonprofit focused on helping the down and out get some skills that also houses residents. Maybe something like a psuedo living history town like colonial Williamstown.
>>1169848
Best idea on thread, might make some money
Also
>Implying we shouldn't get a trust lawyer to set up a trust so nobody could straight up own it and keep all the assets of individuals safe from somebody sue happy.
>>
>>1170360
Where do lawyers hang out on 4chan?
>>
>>1170369
I got a bro who is a lawyer. Works for da and going corporate. He could draw up babys first trust or hook us up with another attorney.
>>
>>1170494
Fuck you man, I don't trust your bro, he is doing it to set you up so you can look after the money. I know your type, swindlers, this place is full of them, I know you are all out to kill me and get my cuckshed, watch your backs, everyone watch your back....

Camp Dildos first cabin fever, end of paradise.
>>
>compound for r9k
>biz takes over thread
>wants neets to get away from the comforts of modern civilisation and pay for it
Fuck this shit
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.