[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/diy/ for anorexia recovery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: SP02365_3.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
SP02365_3.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
Hi /diy/
I am currently recovering from the eating disorder known as anorexia nervosa that I am sure many of you are familiar with. I do not have any hobbies and believe that committing to do it yourself projects will help me with my mental stability as I attempt to eat my way to health.

Here are the currently planned projects. I would like any feedback or ideas.

>Anorexia Spice Rack
Basic spice rack project HOWEVER with one anorexia friendly exception. The spice rack will have a built in electronic scale. I merely have to open the spices that will hang upside down and they will fall onto the scale so I know exactly what I am consuming. This will aid my recovery

>Anorexia Shed
A standard shed. However, it will be built with mirrors embedded into the structure and will have wallpaper that has pictures of cake on. This will allow me to reflect on the fact i NEED to eat more cake.

>Anorexia Belt Holder
A belt holding device. It will hold all of my belts. I usually need 2 belts due to the severity of my anorexia. (100lbs, 6'5). So, if I ever have 2 belts off the rack I will know I am failing to gain weight. I will install an LED counter which counts the missing belts

>Anorexia keychain
For my lockbox of forbidden foods

I am trying to get better, so please be respectful .
>>
>>1055132
>>>>/fit/>>>
Try there
>>
I think that by taking on these projects, you will take away valuable time and energy that could be otherwise put towards gaining weight.
>>
Hot dog eating competitions, I suggest watching the relevant king of the hill episode and start training at once.
>>
>>1055136
unfortunately /fit/ is not an/the health board anymore, look at the board title (i only noticed it a couple of months ago after some anon pointed the same to me)
also, /fit/ is now, just, the playground of /r9k/bots and /pol/tards, quite sad really
but the sticky is still there, and is quite helpfull

>>1055132
honestly, you dont need all that mambo-jambo to get healthy again. all you need is a routine, make a schedule of stuff you _need_ to do (include the meals, and the meals contents in there if needed, in there) and all you have to do is follow the schedule
>i NEED to eat more cake
thats not healthier than being anorexic, everything with moderation, once you start going to limits (extremes) its all downhill
>hobbies
>meals (add extra meals along the day if you intend on getting fit and/or getting strength back)
>extra activities
get to it! gl

>t. former auschwitz hungry skeleton
>>
>>1055140
I don't eat bread.
>>
since you're problem is accurate measurement and food control.

Im just going to straight up sggest silverware, eating utensils and flat ware stone ware
pots pans, cups,

make a diy bento box or something with an alarm clock

an automated rice cooker would be pretty cool.
something that could load and cook rice and have an alarm go off telling you its time to eat

if not rice then pancakes
or toast
or whatever
>>
>>1055132
You should add some more destructive mental illnesses to gain oppression points. Have you ever considered becoming trans gendered? It's got a higher premature death rate than even anorexia but the media will tell you how brave and stunning you are if you express it.
>>
>>1055132
>Anorexia bird feeder
It's a regular bird feeder except it has glue around the base to trap the birds and force them to eat, reminding you that you need to force yourself to eat
>Anorexia stamp collecting
You eat a donut for every new stamp you find
>Anorexia fishing
You fry the fish you catch in sugary batter for extra calories

all I could think of
>>
>>1055132
>Anorexia cigarettes
dip the filter in corn syrup and lard every 2-3 puffs. This is to sneak in a few extra calories.

>Anorexia fleshlight
gathers all the cum and beeps once a week to remind you to "empty the container". For extra protein.

>Anorexia breathalyzer ignition in your car
If it doesn't sense mountain dew and doritos, your car won't start

>Anorexia toothpaste
literally just lard.
>>
File: 1472055277339.jpg (22KB, 420x317px)
1472055277339.jpg
22KB, 420x317px
>>1055132
>>1055320
Stop being a prissy faggot and just start eating shit. What do you think those Jews in camps starving to death would say about you starving yourself? You don't need special treatment and special shit to get you to eat. You need to grow up.
>>
>>1055132
are you the same guy that posted on /fit/ about games you play to avoid eating?

any of this shit is gonna hurt you, if you're serious. measuring food is gonna make you want to use as little as possible. get on meds to help stretch your stomach and get professional help for your self image.
>>
File: 1471312981611.jpg (34KB, 486x562px) Image search: [Google]
1471312981611.jpg
34KB, 486x562px
>>1055132
DUDE WEED LMAO

No, seriously. You will have no problem eating if you're baked all the time.
>>
Get a scale off Amazon. The spice rack idea is good but hard to execute, just pour on the scale and use that
>>
>>1056445
Explain Snoop Dog
>>
>get caught up in complicated projects
>months pass
>don't eat right because mind consumed with executing projects

Sorry to hear about your antiburger disorder. Hope you learn to accept yourself and get over whatever drove you down an unhealthy lifestyle.
>>
>>1056484
munchies dude
>>
>>1055132
I feel you bro, I got real sick few months ago and just feel nauseous most of the time, so haven't been eating much as when I do I just get bloated to the point of almost vomiting. I have mild gastritis so fuck knows why it's this bad but just don't have the energy for my projects anymore
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.