[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Photo iPhone photoshop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (34KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 750x750px
Not sure if this is the correct board for this request but does anyone know how this Photoshop is done?

Preferably on iPhone?
>>
I'm sure there is a basic bitch app for this but just glancing it's two pics resized, colored and cropped.

It's easy even with free software.

I use paid stuff though so no clue on free shit.
>>
>correct board
ask >>>/gd/
its slow but, patience.
>>
>>1053817
You can't use Photoshop on a mobile device as far as I know. People use Photoshop cs5 or other versions to make this type of stuff. Google videos on how to superimpose shit and fuck off to some other board, nub.
>>
>>1053887
I think there are older versions than cs5 that can do that.... You ripped the version out of your ass, didn't you?

How to make that picture:
Take pictures on a tripod to ensure correct alignment, makes shit easier further downstream.
One pic with the model standing so that you see the image in the mirror.
One where the model stands facing camera. Try to have the same expression.
One where there is no model just to make stuff easier.
Open all images as layers in you editing software.
Make layer masks and mask out the stuff you don't want to have in the image.

Use your preferred search engine to find the relevant parts:
"open as layers"
"layer mask"

I'd say it would take me maybe 5-10 min to do that image, more or less depending on how well everything is aligned and shit.

Source :
I'm an underwater photographer and mask out arms and legs from unwanted subjects so that the model is alone all the time. My models are baby swimmers and their parents don't always do as they are told so that their appendages aren't in the pictures.
>>
>>1053953
This is the simplest way to do it. Tripod camera and take 2 photos. There's probably a phone app that allows you to merge 2 photos together while masking bits off. I wouldn't know because I use a real computer.
>>
USE GIMP
FREE SOFTWARE
>>
>>1053817
>Trust no one, not even yourself.
>>
>>1053817
>Not sure if this is the correct board for this request but does anyone know how this Photoshop is done?
Yes I know how to do it in Photoshop.

>Preferably on iPhone?
that is not a question. it is a statement.
>>
>>1054037
This, take to pictures, install gimp, crop picture you want pasted into mirror (feather edges preferred), paste, to layer, resize, set opacity, brightness and crontast until it looks credible, crop the rest of the layer with eraser tool, merge down layer, export.
>Preferably on iPhone?
Don't trigger me
>>
>>1053817

hey op, are you aware that you have a member of the black community next to your post?
>>
>>1053817
Give it back Tyrone
>>
>>1053817
Easy.

Go on "Contrast" menu
Slide "Hue" bar to the maximum
Do the same with the "Black" slidebar

CTRL+S

And now you're done with a picture whose black tolerances are off the chart
>>
File: gimp.jpg (61KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
gimp.jpg
61KB, 750x750px
>>1054439
I tried your method and the results look like shit,
>>
>>1053953
Uhh, yea. Which is why I said 'other versions.' cs5 is the most user friendly vs up to date in my opinion. Suck my dick if you dont like my opinion.
>>
Real easy on iPhone with an app called split pic
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.