[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Primative Technologies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 8

File: image.png (578KB, 643x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
578KB, 643x374px
So the mad man has finally done it: he's smelted iron. What tool should he forge first since he's skipped the Bronze Age entirely?
>>
>>1030194
This the guy who built a mudhut and clay pots with his bare hands?

Does he have more videos around?

Also, either a hatchet, or hunting tool, id say
>>
>>1030199
https://primitivetechnology.wordpress.com
>>
>>1030201
Thank you, kind sir
>>
>>1030194
Anyone know any other channels like this ?
>>
>>1030194
Probably a utility knife or adze of some sort
>>
>>1030194
A knife might be a good option for his first iron tool, since they are so versitile. but I'm not exactly sure how he can forge one without any blacksmiths tools. I mean, he could probably use a couple rocks in place of a hammer and anvil, but he would still need tongs ot something to handle the hot metal.
>>
>>1030212
Easiest way I guess would be to cast them, its not really as good as a hammer and anvil, but got to start somewhere.
>>
>>1030194
>>1030201

I would absolutely love to try out some of these projects,

Have any of you tried?
Which ones are fun, but not too skill intensive?

Also
>tfw when living in the Netherlands and this will never be possible in your back yard
>>
>>1030216
There was a fella that did something similar in northern Sweden but his channel name escapes me.

I did a lot of camping when I was younger, get some mates on holidays and go live off the land stuff for 4-5 days with not much more than blankets, knives, fishing lines and stuff. Later when I was in the military I did a lot of training teaching people navigation, mountaineering and desert survival stuff- but not to the level of this guy and it was more assisted in terms of tools.
>>
>>1030217
Ah here it is-
https://www.youtube.com/user/NorthSurvival/videos
>>
>>1030194
A hatchet. It's the every-tool. A small, narrow-wedge hand axe can replace every other EDC cutting tool (NOT the wood splitting kind of hatchet). They are also super easy to make, by forging standards. They are also historical, since Otzi the Iceman had a bronze axe used for skinning or butchering and who knows what else 5,000 years ago.
>>
He should probably create some blacksmithing tools first and then go from there
>>
Hold up guys he only managed to make like pinch of sand grain size iron pieces. He has a lot more to do in order to make useful amounts of steel, mostly if he can find a better source of ore.
>>
>>1030232
If he builds up the back he can also have a good hammer, with which he can make more tools with better quality
>>
>>1030252
Hold up yourself, where is he even going to get the carbon for steel? I'd be astounded if he got to steel that fas from iron
>>
>>1030254
You mean how is he going to remove the excess carbon.
Anyway, even a relatively poopy iron/steel hatchet should be more useful than his current stone tools.
>>
what is that orange slime coming out of the ground in his video? he used it to make the stuff
>>
>>1030258
I think that's where the iron came from
>>
>>1030258
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_bacteria
>>
>>1030194
The primary survival tool is the knife, closely followed by the axe, so I would say he should make a knife.
>>
>>1030279
To be able to make anything he first has to make a hammer, an anvil, and possibly tongs.
>>
I can't wait until this guy makes a Fuck Me Silly Fat Ass And Pussy Mega Masturbator out of mud and leaf sediment.
>>
>>1030289
You can use a stone hammer, the tongs can be made of wood soaked in water (sure they will burn down but you can have more than one set on hand) and you can use a large rock as an anvil to start with.

Don't forget this is a primitive survival channel and a knife will more use than a hammer, build a knife that is better than a stone knife, which will in turn will make gather materials easier to make a hammer, tongs and an anvil, that then let you go back and make an even better knife, it's a never ending round of incremental improvements.
>>
>>1030279
He doesn't do survival though.
>>
>>1030194
He is dangerously close to no longer using "primitive technology". To remain PT he'd only use the iron for knife, axe, needles, fishhooks, and arrow heads. To advance his tech, he'd need a hammer, spike, tongs, and anvil in that order of creation. Then it is down to more iron, but he could literally start the Gingery books series and end up with a metal shop.

His only problem is attaining enough iron. That bloomery to the right of the pic will have to be run pretty much 24/7 for months to process enough iron deposits into sponge iron then use the blast furnace/forge he shows in the video to make it into pig iron then he'd have enough for a knife, hammer, or axe, but only one. Months more to make another tool. There's also charcoal making, he'd be clear cutting most of the woods around him to do this level of production.

Unless he can find a more concentrated source of iron, he has a shit ton of work to do.
>>
>>1030308
what about iron cookware like a pan or pot?

Those would certainly make sterilizing water and just cooking food easier than rocks and a clay pot, surely.
>>
>>1030311
Yea, that would be fine, but he needs a metal hammer and proper anvil for that. Which goes back to needing a spike and tongs.

Making a deep pot would be quite a feat. Normally that stuff is sheet metal and stamped. Hand tool production of something like that is quit a production with a large support system.
>>
>>1030312
He can't just sand cast a pot?
>>
>>1030308
It looks like he made that from just residual iron in groundwater or bog iron.
>>
>>1030315
No, it he'll never get enough iron to be able to do that. You have to have more metal than you need to do sand casting. It is best to have a small amount and just forge out a griddle in stead.

If he had enough iron then yes.

>>1030316
You saw the amount of that material he used and the tiny balls of pig iron it produced. Now imagine how much charcoal and source material he'd need to make something as simple as a 4-inch blade.
>>
File: 1457790635387.jpg (24KB, 297x303px) Image search: [Google]
1457790635387.jpg
24KB, 297x303px
>>1030320
>Now imagine how much charcoal and source material he'd need to make something as simple as a 4-inch blade.
>mfw I realized the approximate volume would probably be close to what he needed to build his mud and clay tile house.
>>
>>1030324
and now you know where most of the forest in europe and the US went. Well, or in haiti. It's charcoal and glass production.
>>
It's pretty unrealistic for one guy to do everything. The ability of humans (at least, Europeans and Asians) to work together and recognise the benefits of exchanging some of your food for some iron which a group of people dedicate their time to producing rather than burglarising them (the option for repeat business) is what allowed advancement to our current level in the first place.
>>
>>1030326
Also lime production, in areas where the appropriate stone was available.
>>
>>1030333
thought that only started after fossil fuels became a thing
>>
>>1030343
Romans used lime in a number of applications. One being cement/concrete.

>>1030331
Very true, which is why he should really only do small scale things.
>>
>>1030343
Nope, cooking limestone to render out lime for plaster, concrete etc. was practiced in medieval Europe, by the ancient Maya, Romans, etc. It takes a tremendous amount of wood to get the large kilns hot enough.
>>
>>1030356
Imagine what it'd be like now if they started regulating forests when they started doing that. If only they knew and cared and were able to pass on the knowledge of that specifically.
>>
>>1030361
we probably still would be in the bronze age if they did that. Industrialization only was possible because it was pushed by insane amounts of fuel being available.
>>
>>1030368
You do realize that regulation doesn't just mean restricting, it means managing forests, replanting, etc. It means having even more fuel in the long run than ever before actually being used. Those techniques were only developed long long after everything was wiped out.
>>
>>1030382
they did that to some degree since the early 13 century acutally. Towns and industry needed massive amounts of charcoal so they replanted trees in the areas where they chopped them down earlier sometimes.

I forgot the name, but some german town had managed birch forests that they used to produce charcoal. The growth of these managed forests determined how much iron they could produce per year.
>>
>>1030389
That is still long after everything was used in the first place. Hence techniques like coppicing and pollarding developed.
>>
>>1030194
>>1027424
Nice to know it's common for /diy/ and /out/ to cross boards.
>>>/out/825151
>>>/out/821548
>>
>>1030436
It is on /sci/ too,

>>>/sci/8235582
>>
>>1030261
some kind of oxidised iron
>>
>>1030443
/his/ too.
>>
>>1030471
>>1030436
>>1030443
I swear, Primitive Technology is literally the only youtuber who is universally loved and appreciated by everyone. I mean, even fucking 4chan can't find a reason to hate him.
>>
>>1030475
There was an autist on /his/ complaining that he was shirtless, a guy in the /out/ thread saying that the OP was just PT shilling his channel, and a couple of dudes in the /sci/ thread trying to stir up shit.

Once we get excited about something, it's just like water off a duck's back.
>>
>>1030212
he's had some bamboo (or something) tongs for a long time, just didn't directly show the process of making them. it looks like a split stick with something holding is apart, then twine to hold it together (like a big set of restaurant chopsticks)
>>
>>1030476
>PT shilling
Yeah, like that's going to happen.
yeah, perhaps that's one of the things that I like most about the channel. Just a dude quietly doing what he wants to do without 20%of the video being "like and subscribe! click here for more of my content!" etc.
His write ups are also very interesting and well done.
>>
>>1030488
Using them with white hot iron is another matter.
>>
>>1030212
it would be easiest to cast and grind the object from a rough shape
>>
>>1030311
Presumably a clay pot would be far easier to make.
>>
File: mhmm.png (10KB, 1035x438px) Image search: [Google]
mhmm.png
10KB, 1035x438px
>>1030476
>a guy in the /out/ thread saying that the OP was just PT shilling his channel

HEY THAT WAS ME! and this fucker is shilling his channel. I don't care what your jew lovin' ass thinks.

the fact being, I knew about his channel when it was at like 5 thousand subscribers, in a mere month, its being posted on 4chan boards/reddit/tumblr/pintrest next thing you know, its at like 200,000 subs raising rapidly. sorry but there's some massive sketchy shilling going on there...

and you know what. pic related, its his subscriber base, I can't go back in date any more. but.. I think it proves very well that there was some serious shilling going on one way or another, either he outright paid for subscribers to begin with an youtubes system noticed the growth and started showing him on the front page. OR. he really works for some company/producer. This is EXACTLY how Justin Bieber came up to fame... its pretty obvious, not that anyone seems to care.
>>
>>1030660
Can it not be purely just people reposting everywhere? It was rather clickbait material and lots of people upvoted in reddit, I remember, and THEN he blew up
>>
>>1030660
>I subbed before it was cool, so stop enjoying it!

It's a great channel. Interesting and unique. Why is it a bad thing that people like it? There's no conspiracy theory here.
YT's algorithm is based on views per minute. If it gets a few thousand views in a few minutes from, say, a reddit thread, it will appear on the trending section.

BTW are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>1030292
Shut up dipshit
>>
>>1030679
I never said I subbed. fucking read you ape.

and there is nothing unique about anything he's fucking doing. god damn. I can understand now. youtube is officially dead. when a dude playing with mud and sticks shilling all over the internet, and people will actually defend it.
>>
File: lin.png (19KB, 1035x438px) Image search: [Google]
lin.png
19KB, 1035x438px
>>1030660
If he was really shilling, there would be an exponential grow somewhere. But the graph looks pretty linear.
>>
>>1030683

Geez,
Sorry it's not a game play commentary video.
>>
>>1030683
>nothing unique

Oh I see what you are doing. You are just upholding 4chan's reputation. You are just trolling.

But seriously, I was there when the channel exploded from a front page reddit. It was just good video that got people talking. No conspiracy.
>>
>>1030683
Whether you find it interesting or not isn't for you to push on us. The channel provides an understandable insight into how primitive peoples lived, and also a look into the early technological development process. As a channel that aims to do just that, I can find no fault in it. Does it even matter how many people are watching his videos? It's not like that changes the quality of the content.
>>
Roggan?
>>
>>1030683
Sure thing, kid.
>>
>>1030660
Most moronic thing I've read today and I just got up.

Wait....

>>1030683
Okay, THIS is the most moronic thing I've read all day.
>>
At the rate he's advancing, he'll soon make a spaceship.
>>
>>1030740
Hell, it's about time.
>>
>>1030740
Something, something, something, pallets and shipping containers
>>
>>1030740
>he'll soon make a spaceship.
Out of sticks, wood, pig iron, palm fronds clay tiles, mud and rocks no doubt.

The whole thing would be powered by a rather ridiculous array of bow blowers.
>>
File: 1469310166665.jpg (148KB, 727x639px) Image search: [Google]
1469310166665.jpg
148KB, 727x639px
>>1030772
>The whole thing would be powered by a rather ridiculous array of bow blowers.
>>
>>1030740
>he'll soon make a spaceship.
That or prehistoric mech suit.
>>
>>1030777
kek'd and checked.
>>
>>1030740
That or a fishing rod.
Its about time he makes some murder equipment, I'm starting to worry he might be a vegan.

Snares, traps, fishing, smoking house, tanning leather, something.
>>
>>1030800
He made a sling, a bow, and arrows. He's pretty good at using them too.
>>
>>1030800

On his word press for his entry on his bow he mentions Austrailia's laws being rather strict on that sort of thing. Barring rabbits and cane toads I'm sure. I agree it would be nice to see him do something along those lines but I understand if he doesn't feel comfortable doing it.
>>
>>1030800
He said it multiple times in the comments and in video descriptions:
He doesn't do survival, he brings all the food he needs with him. It's basically an after-work hobby for him
>>
>>1030660
>YouTube channel gets more subscribers as its content is being shared.
>More at 11.
>>
this guy is epic, i found his channel on youtube. I love how there is no dialogue.
There was a nice relaxation after watching all of them in succession
>>
>>1030215
>Easiest way I guess would be to cast them
>I guess

You keep guessing, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>1030311
better, more concentrated source of iron than bacteria
(Source of Iron)
better, more concentrated source of carbon, higher grade coal(already is doing so via mud piles and processing(do the same thing 3 to 4 times in a row, build up stock
(Source of Carbon)
has a good source of secondary smelting materials from cliff faces and such
(Source of limestone (CaCO3) or burnt lime (CaO))
Has fuel, said source of carbon, and time to process.

First thing made will be anvil via the large amount of pig iron/unprocessed materials that will slowly develop
>>
>>1030320
Would it be possible to ``weld" a sheet metal cylinder and a griddle together with primitive technology?

Maybe something like heating the area and hammering it together until the metals fuse, or simply dumping molten metal onto the seam.
>>
>>1030660

>this much salt
>>
>>1030683

Just think, if PTbro could access your vagina, he could engineer a salt mine that would provide for an entire city
>>
>>1031010
It's called forge welding, and it can be done.
>>
That was pretty neat. Wouldn't mind watching a longer version of this video m8.
>>
>>1030368

only after GB denuded their island of trees for making charcoal to make steel did they turn to mining and burning coal and making coke for steel.

the first steam engines were designed to run pumps to pull water out of coal mines.
>>
>>1030650

Nope.

it takes very high quality metal and and an amazing furnace to make an iron casting - much less a steel casting. He does not have the materials or technology to do that.

It is simpler to take pig iron and heat and beat on it repeatedly to turn it into wrought iron. The impurities make their way to the surface and flake off as slag.

That's how things worked until Bessemer figured out steel production. The early cast irons did not have good mechanical properties due to impurities (sulfur, etc.) and were brittle. If you wanted to make something strong - like a bridge you had to make wrought iron.

modern cast irons are as strong as some steel grades of course.
>>
>>1031026
>That's how things worked until Bessemer figured out steel production

Acktually, crucible steel was already a thing.
>>
>>1030740
He's in Nth Qld from memory, its just a step to find some uranium and somewhere a mud covered reactor fires up...
>>
>>1030660
So what if he shills? Has the quality dropped? No.
>>
>>1031067
he could just find one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_nuclear_fission_reactor
>>
>People joking for months that he's going to enter the Iron age before the Aboriginals.
>Mad man actually fucking does it.
If he does enough of this, or jumps to the bloomery to his left, and he figures out how to effectively wrought iron, that'll be something insane.
>>
>>1030840
>What are you doing after work tonight, anon?
>Oh I'm going swimming tonight, maybe cook a nice meal if I get home in time; how about you?
>I'm going deep into the bush, stripping down to my shorts and video taping myself playing with sticks and mud.
>>
>>1031227
>I'm going deep into the bush, stripping down to my shorts and video taping myself playing with sticks and mud.
>"Oh really! Like that Primitive Technology guy on youtube!? C-can I go too?"
>>
>>1031234
>No sorry, I think I might be ill, I'd hate for you to catch it; another time, hey?
>>
>>1031225
How much food and gold did it cost him? Went straight from the Tool Age to the Iron age.
>>
>>1030382
That's pretty much what all of Europe has been doing for the last couple of centuries...only small patches of forests are original, the majority is agricultural, some countries don't even have original forests.
>>
>>1030216
Just go to rural england/wales or norway. primitive technologies is aussie though, don't know how he gets by without shitposting
>>
New theory.
>All these videos were recorded years ago.
>He has since been mining and refining tantalum and gold on an industrial scale.
>He has used these components to build a computer that automates shit posting.
>Each iteration of his computer and program has become more and more complex.
>Australians no longer exist, we are all elements in the Matrix.
>The machine keeps shit posting at an astonishing rate, completely surpassing the capabilities of Australian meatbags.
>Anyone you know who has travelled to Australia has not returned, just a copy of them so true to form that they themselves don't know.
>On 26 January 2088 the machine will rise and we will know it as shitcunt.
>>
>>1031322
Actually you were headed the right way, but took a wrong turn.
The videos are indeed recorded year sago, and he only started uploading them now because he just finished his computer and router he made from scratch, with mud.
>>
>>1031322
>>1031325
>years ago

We didn't have HD camcorder until recent years, are you saying he invented HD video?
>>
>>1031330
No, he invented a transformator that takes lossy video, makes a blood offering to the Old Ones and from the abyss receives the lost information to turn it into a lossless video.
>>
>>1031325
That was implied.
>>
>>1030194
>>1030252
this, he says in the description it's a proof of concept for the furnace
the necessary amount of that iron bacteria for anything useful would be obscene
>>1030800
he made a bow but never shot anything living with it, iirc he said hunting the game around him was illegal, so at the very least he won't be filming it
>>
>>1030194
Install wifi
>>
>>1030955
>>First thing made will be anvil

One can use a stone anvil.
Even a wooden "hammer".

Tongs, however, have to be iron.

It's a function of contact time with red/yellow hot iron, and combustibility.

I suspect it will be:

1. iron tong-jaws, lashed to wooden reins
2. iron hammer
3. another iron hammer (usable as an anvil).
4. chisel/axe head
>>
>>1030194
one white guy advanced more in a year than a continent of niggers in 10000. fun stuff
>>
>>1030326
Haiti is just being stupid. D.R. shares the island, but still has its forests.
>>
>>1030194
>>1030212
>>1030236
>>1030308

If you read the video description he says the point was not to make iron, but to show how hot the forge could get. I don't think he's going to continue to try to make more complex tools; there's plenty of other things more primitive than smelted tools for him to show on his channel. Personally I am looking forward to seeing how he makes clay dildos.
>>
>>1031416
>not listing spike

Not a smithy I see.

Wood hammer + Rock Anvil = Metal Hammer
Metal hammer + Rock Anvil = Small Square Metal Anvil Embedded in Tree Stump
Metal hammer + Anvil + Temp Wood V-tongs = Metal Spike
Metal hammer + Anvil + Temp Wood V-tongs = Metal Tong Bits
Metal hammer + Anvil + Metal Tong Bits + Wooden Reins = Metal Tong Reins
Metal hammer + Anvil + Temp Wood V-tongs + Tong Bits + Metal Tong Reins + Metal Spike = Welded Metal Tongs without Rivet
Metal hammer + Anvil + Temp Wood V-tongs = Metal Rivet
Metal hammer + Anvil + Metal Rivet + Metal Tongs = Finished Metal Tongs

Now you have metal versions of:

Hammer
Spike
Tongs
Anvil
>>
>>1030683
Hnaah....

Acting retard =/= trolling. Why are people too thick to realize this. Oh, because these guys are actually not that clever?
>>
>>1031696
He is just a low level troll, true trolling is an artform
>>
>>1031710
>true trolling is an artform
>an artform
>an
>n

You sure trolled me.
>>
>>1031715
Now we are back to low level trolling
>>
>>1030324

Not really, he used really low iron content materials to get his first batch, and it was mostly used as a proof of concept.

If he actually wanted to smelt iron he would be better off finding some higher iron content ore, but yea even then he would need quite a bit more charcoal, but not an insane ammount.
>>
>can't make enough iron to do anything with
https://youtu.be/RuCnZClWwpQ
>inb4 nigger iron
He may actually pull from this video. If he finds some rusted as fuck ground (he's from oz, right?) And he upbuilds his bow blower into a bloomery, he can make a tool head or knife. Crucible steel may not be far down the road either. Its possible to do in a backyard if you have patience.
>>
>>1030683
Down syndrome, the post
>>
>>1030254
The iron soaks up carbon from the coal. It's really hard to make pure iron. Cast iron, for example, is just steel with really a really high carbon content.
>>
>>1031743
What you do is heat things up through a crucible and add iron oxide to oxidize the carbon impurities.
>>
>>1031743
What they do today is blow pure oxygen into the liquid iron from the blast/electro furnace until the carbon content is low enough. Really impressive, if you ever have the chance to visit a steel producer use it.
>>
>ywn be the Forest-King arch-cavecunt of Australia

I bet he's shitposting from a mud - based operating system in this thread right now.
>>
>>1031307
>don't know how he gets by without shitposting
That's because he doesn't. You remember those stats that said that Australia has more shitposters per capita than any other country, right? In fact, PT is probably looking at this thread right now. He could be >>1030660 for all we know.
>>
>>1031931
inb4 he makes a clay based membrane oxygen separator.
>>
>>1032158
>implying he hasn't yet made a staff of clay - based golem automatons to help him with his camerawork and building behind the scenes
>>
>>1031541
>making metal tong jaws and then connecting them to wood
>not just holding the metal stock at one end and forging the hinge plate and bits
Never mind the fact that you can make blacksmithing tongs out of wood and they will work for a reasonable amount of time if you soak them in water first.
>>
>>1030194
>What tool should he forge first
knitting needles.
start knitting socks out of plant fibers and fap in them.
>>
>>1032281
More likely nails.
Nails are really useful.

And you really want to have some sort of nail for your metal tongs, so you can actually grab and work metal.
>>
>>1030660
He doesn't monetize his videos, so there's really no point.

The quality of the iron is still too poor, but I don't doubt that he can refine it more if he can get his hands on enough iron if he can make a closed crucible and blow air into it to moderate carbon content and blow out more slag for a more suitable steel.

I feel that PTbro is probably not going to be able to get too much out of ferrobacterias because of the difficulty in collecting them and forming them so that they can form enough quantity of iron. He could use the furnace and bury found ores under tons of charcoal and hope the impurities burn out, but to get steel he'll need lime as well. He'll likely need a few burns to add oxygen to the point where the iron is mild enough to work with, but he can probably end up with small quantities of wrought iron if the forge and resources have the endurance to do so.

In any case, very fascinating direction he's taken this. I thought he was going to use a pump drill and tredle power it, but this is just as cool. Love the seperate tuyere. If he can refine the material, he should honestly start with smaller blades attached to stone/wood for weight/support.
>>
>>1032439
dem ferrobacterias eat the iron rich hematite if it's not coming from aquifer, chunks of hematite rocks can be found on above parts of sedimentaries. That way he can make a single axe or two knives. But he needs a much better forge.

And I'm here busy with making hand-made arduino circuitboards, powering home with a wood smoker & wind power. Even my alternators are made out of wood. Never paid a dime for electricity.
>>
Honestly this guy is so intelligent he'll start to find out about how the ancients levitated rocks and shit or built Stonehenge

powers that be are watching him so closely they'll take him out if he finds out before uploading to youtube
>>
>>1030563
No it isn't you fucking mouthbreather. Glassblowers use tools made of wet newspaper and wooden blocks to shape glass.
>>
>>1030488
but he did show himself making them.
>>
Is Primitive Technology the Bob Ross of /out/?
>>
File: sossessful.jpg (40KB, 433x673px) Image search: [Google]
sossessful.jpg
40KB, 433x673px
>>1030660
this vid was shown in taiwan or china and it blew up overnight. think of how many chings and a chongs kung fu flipped when they found out you could just use mud to make a forge
>>
>>1030199
look up primitive technology thats his channel
>>
>>1030475
>>1030476
He isn't hated because he just doesn't talk about anything critizable, he only provides fresh and clear OC to the internet, something that is valuable by this community
>>
>>1032882
kek
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (771KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
771KB, 2560x1600px
>>1030740
I'm not saying it was aliens but
>>
>>1030777
checked
>>
>>1030308
I think it was more just a proof of concept than anything. I can't imagine he'll be going to crazy with the iron tools.

Of course, a better solution (rather than spending a lot of time getting enough iron to make an entire blade or object) would be to clad wood in iron, like farmers would do with their plows.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.