[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 380
Thread images: 63

File: 1473854222368.jpg (264KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
1473854222368.jpg
264KB, 1280x809px
Milking Edition

Previous Thread: >>7439025

Discuss lewd games, share your projects, and have others critique them.

Post pictures (/d/ related, preferably) to inspire devs and keep the thread alive.

Check the archives before posting requests:
http://archive.loveisover.me/d/

>/dgg/ Game Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq

>Orificial Discord
https://discord.gg/CZ67xZt

>New OP Guide:
https://ghostbin.com/paste/9y7xq
>>
File: break in.gif (478KB, 499x379px) Image search: [Google]
break in.gif
478KB, 499x379px
>>7445952

The code in those pictures isn't C++, it's loliscript, which is a simple interpreted language I wrote for scripting dialogue flow.

>>7446082
>>7446427
>>7446453

The game I'm writing the dialogue scrpting for, Sim Loli.

>>7445972
>How much do you care about being able to save and restore a gamestate inside those scripts?

Absolutely not at all. Saving mid-conversation is not ever planned. I was thinking of having saving happen when you go to bed at the end of the day. But even if I wanted to, I could at least get to the dialogue file you're in easily, as that's basically a FSM since it's equivalent to a digraph with dynamic arc-existence (ie arcs existing depends on the attributes of loli/npc, state, etc)

>>7445972

Would m(...) be any better? It used to be outcomeMessage(...) and I just recently changed it to msg(). If I make it 100% just embedded in the language, I'd have to edit the loliscript (the language) parser, instead of simply editing my dialogue file parser (which then contains pure loliscript within the message {} result {} etc blocks).
>>
>>7446453
You seem to think that playing a game about kidnapping and molesting children won't get you put on a watch list for potential sexual offenders.

>>7446507
Do you agree with me on this?
How many lists do you think you're on for actually developing this game?
Also its mad impressive the detail you put into it, I know I shouldn't be impressed, but damn.
>>
>>7446518
>You seem to think
I do think that playing a game because it lets you do things you would never do in reality is a much better way to handle some dark fantasies than leaving them to build up and doing something terrible in a moment of stupidity/weakness.
>>
File: hourly update.png (644KB, 1444x4787px) Image search: [Google]
hourly update.png
644KB, 1444x4787px
>>7446518
>Also its mad impressive the detail you put into it
>>
>>7446579
Yes. But what it is and what it is perceived as are entirely different matters.
>>
File: bladder code.png (167KB, 912x1804px) Image search: [Google]
bladder code.png
167KB, 912x1804px
>>7446518
>>7446581

>Also its mad impressive the detail you put into it
>>
>>7446507
I appreciate your autism.
>>
>>7446585
Since the last decade a game where you're a terrorist suicide bomber would put you on a worse list, anyway.
>>
Why do /d/ vidya avoid watersports? Like all I can think of is TrapQuest
>>
>>7446620
because watersports are about as stupid as abducting children.
But really, I don't know. Not my cup of tea, though.
>>
>>7446518
>How many lists do you think you're on for actually developing this game?

The same as everyone on 4chan is on.

>>7446620

See >>7446588

>>7446621
> Not my cup of tea, though.

See pic
>>
/d/evs post progress
>>
>>7446639
no
>>
>>7446479
Do any games even have milking conten?
>>
>>7446643
Free Cities, Fetish Master (beyond breast expansion/milking, it's barely a game), Girl Life (normal milking, nothing /d/).
>>
>>7446639
>/d/evs post progress
Lew Roguelike progress:
Nothing to screenshot. Between work and other projects, I've started working on writing out the setting, mechanics, etc. I've also started reorganizing finalized portions of code into solid data structures instead of simple "print this shit to the screen so I can test it" statements. I plan to start working on some art next week.
>>
>>7446507
I thought this game was totally dead. Good to hear otherwise.

So, has it fixed the old issues where, when building on your basement, you couldn't undo things, you'd click through the menu and place what was currently selected before change, and it just generally being clunky?

And have you fixed the weird thing with randomly finding lolis that were thousands of years old?
>>
File: new dungeon editor.gif (363KB, 509x376px) Image search: [Google]
new dungeon editor.gif
363KB, 509x376px
>>7446667

gif related. you can delete things.

>And have you fixed the weird thing with randomly finding lolis that were thousands of years old?

I believe so. I think it was just a temporary button check I had in like

if (isPressed(p)) ageEverything();

or something that I forgot to disable for the demo.
>>
>>7446681
Can I make the different races fight to wipe out inferior ethnicities?
>>
>>7446681
Oh I remember reading about this like a year ago and haven't really thought about it that much, funny to run in to it.
Anywhere you can download it?
>>
File: Connectile Dysfunction.png (224KB, 962x722px) Image search: [Google]
Connectile Dysfunction.png
224KB, 962x722px
>>7446639
My RPG thing has a start page and a small options menu. I guess that's something.
>>
File: a month of pee.png (46KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
a month of pee.png
46KB, 512x384px
>>7446728

There's no new download since the July 2015 pre-alpha 0.2 demo, unfortunately. I plan on releasing a new pre-alpha (0.3) sometime around the end of summer though.
>>
>>7446766
I'm afraid I don't know where to download it at all though?
>>
>>7446768

Here's the (July 2015) 0.2 pre-alpha https://pastebin.com/181xFDy9 download is in the paste. When I release the 03 pre-alpha this summer I'll link it in this thread too.
>>
>>7446780
Thanks, keep up the (not sure if I should be writing good) work.
>>
>>7446717
>So the African one obviously has a very high (or 100%) chance of receiving the dominant allele for the various genes affecting skin tone.
You don't seem to know how skincolours work.
If a black woman and a white guy get a child the child won't be as black as the woman, it'll be a lot lighter, they just still look like niggers to us because darkness makes a bigger impression on us since it's "different"
If you take a lad from the middle of africa and show him a mulatto he'll say the child looks more white than black
>>
>>7446813

Yes, I only used approximately-right stuff for eye colour (and a bit for hair). Skin tone I just made up myself to throw it into the gene system.
>>
Hey guys, I posting in the last thread, but I was wondering if anyone has the most recent unlock for Trapquest? It would be a real help if you could give a link. Thanks for ya time guys!
>>
>>7446902
every fucking thread.
>>
So which version of CoC do I play now? Kitteh or anon? And where to get link to latest anonmod?
>>
>>7446925
>spoonfeed me everything

There's a pastebin in the OP of the most recent CoC thread on 2^3/hgg/. It contains a changelog. The download links are in the thread. Start at the bottom and scroll up to find the most recent.

Kitteh's mod is on GitHub. It too has a changelog an a download link. Compare the two changelogs and decide for yourself which CoC fork has content you'd most enjoy.
>>
>>7446817
Are you on GitHub? I don't feel like typing "loli kidnap game" into Google
>>
Any of the new /dgg/ games playable yet?
>>
>>7446766
can you play as a female in this game or male only?
>>
File: hordes of lolis.png (151KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
hordes of lolis.png
151KB, 512x384px
>>7447004

No. I don't think it would last long on github. I do have a (private) repo somewhere else though. There's full source code (as well as an .exe if you're on windows - other OS have to compile themselves since they probably know how, unlike Windows users) (albeit a year and a half old) in the link in >>7446780

>>7447038

As of right now, it's male-only. I have thought about adding in females as well, but it would have to wait until later. Do you mean as a woman kidnapping lolis, or as a woman kidnapping shotas?

I would like to add it, but I don't want to use up too many resources when only a minority of players will use it. Would it be acceptable if the player had to use a dildo? That could result in massive dialogue-reuse between the two genders, but otherwise I don't want to basically double the amount of dialogue work.
>>
>>7447078
Dear god that's a lot of lolis.
>>
File: 2017-05-27_20-02-00.webm (942KB, 1448x1032px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-27_20-02-00.webm
942KB, 1448x1032px
>>7446639
Only because you asked so nicely

What's new:
>Bare-bones shop now functional
>Tooltips, buttons, screen, events, everything working
>buttons smaller as suggested by anons
>able to skip intro if desired
>shop items populate themselves in a list, and delete themselves when used
>time works, showing AM/PM and properly turning to 1:00 after 12:00

What's next:
>Click to skip typewriter effect
>Minor random events when store ends, spending rest of work hours
>add description and statistics page
>add settings/save/load buttons (non-functional right now)
>add store text. First few times will be a tutorial, after that random events

After that all I really need to do is add in all the content I already wrote, along with some new stuff.
I also plan on going to the robot thread on /d/ and asking what about robots is appealing to them. I know what is appealing to me, but that's pretty limited.
If anyone in this thread has suggestions for lewd robots, please feel free to tell me, I'm always looking for more content.
I was thinking about adding an option to detach an android's head and forcing her to watch you fuck her, or using some wireless/bluetooth setup to fuck a pocket-pussy and make her feel it. Stuff like that.
>As always, everything is placeholder right now, and the recording screws up my mouse because of high-DPI
>>
>>7447078
woman kidnapping lolis, i would be fine with just basic conversion
>>
>>7447078
Hey loli dev?
Just a question.
Is it possible to treat the lolis well? I've always imagined a game where you can romance a loli and carefully teach her about sexuality, letting her move at her own pace. It sounds so comfy.
If not exactly that, is there lewd scenes that don't involve just fucking the loli? Can you take a bath with them, or have them play twister naked, or things like that?
>>
>>7447163

>Is it possible to treat the lolis well?

It will be a possibility for sure.

>Can you take a bath with them, or have them play twister naked, or things like that?

Not right now, no. There's very few scenes available. Basically just playing doctor with her, or raping her right now.

There will definitely be cuddling and consensual sex. I don't know about naked twister though... sounds awfully specific.

>>7447155

Are you a woman (or identify as one) yourself, or do you just want to play as one? Just curious as to what kind of demographic wants this feature.
>>
File: 59567801_p1.jpg (751KB, 1260x1144px) Image search: [Google]
59567801_p1.jpg
751KB, 1260x1144px
>>7447151
I'm probably the only one that wants this but I'd like to see fake pregnancy, robots not actually being pregnant but having the appearance and lactating.
>I was thinking about adding an option to detach an android's head and forcing her to watch you fuck her
I'd love this along with the option to detach any of their limbs.
>>
>>7447168
>naked twister
Oh no, I wasn't thinking that would be a scene. But something like that.
Basically, I like the idea of lolis, but I don't really like the idea of putting them through physical trauma. Instead, it'd be nice to just observe them doing lewd things.
Like loli on loli, or even loli/shota. Soft stuff for soft girls.
>>
>>7447171
How do you imagine that happening?
Would it be like a module for their stomach that simulated pregnancy? Or would it be a 'pregnant stomach' mod that you could buy, complete with 'lactating breasts'. The idea being one would slowly change her over time, the other would just be fitting her with new parts.
>>
>>7447184
Just as mods, no changes over time or anything.
>>
>>7447151
Looks pretty neat, anon. What language are you writing it in?
>>
>>7447168
male who likes yuri, demographic for yuri is tiny, so won't find much others asking for such a thing.
>>
>>7447182
>Like loli on loli

This is already planned, but not as a player-instigated thing right now, since multi-NPC events are a little out of scope right now.

I was thining though that the bi or lez lolis would molest each other if you keep them in cells together.

Well, only if you've taught them how to do that, i guess.
>>
>>7447195
>lez lolis would molest each other if you keep them in cells together.
I wasn't interested in your game until now, that sounds really hot.
>>
>>7447189
Oh you know. The good 'ol good 'ol.
>>
>>7447195
That sounds good. I'm definitely interested. Keep it up my friend.
>>
>>7446349

I envision it releasing sometime this summer, definitely won't be as long as the 2.0 release.
>>
>>7446681
>40' HDTV in 1996
what
>>
File: crt.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
crt.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>7447414
Possible
https://www.cnet.com/products/mitsubishi-megaview-pro-42-presentation-display-crt-42/specs/
>>
File: school tiles.png (12KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
school tiles.png
12KB, 512x384px
Okay, so I'm doing the interior of the school now, Not sure what tiles to use where, or how the layout should even be. Was gonna do the middle part as the gym and the two sides beside it as washrooms, then the two wings as classrooms. There will be 2-3 levels.

Is this an okay layout? I'm not sure if the player will be in the school much unless he's feeling ballsy though.

Which tiles should I use for which though? I have the marble tiles for the washroom and the wooden planks in the gym, then I dunno about the different carpets/concrete. I could also add more tiles, I guess?

>>7447414

I probably added the TV in before the game even had a concept of time.
>>
File: school.png (5KB, 512x320px) Image search: [Google]
school.png
5KB, 512x320px
>>7447453

And here's the exterior.
>>
>>7447429
Yeah, those used to be the huge before xbox came out.
However, check it again, the ingame hdtv is flat.

>>7447453
>before the game even had a concept of time
Your autism versus mine, lolidev (we both lose).
Might as well drop some realism if you're ok with anachronisms.
>>
Does anyone have the latest (muh patreon) version of Concubine?

It's actually pretty good for an interactive story.
https://www.tfgamessite.com/?module=viewgame&id=1161
>>
>>7447453
Re: school design, the hallways would all use the same floor tiles - so the hall going up there shouldn't be different.
Classrooms would have another set, and possibly alternate between 2 different ones.
Gym would have cushioned floors on top of the wooden frames.
And of course no dead end in corridors - doors at every end, even if it's the janitor's closet.
You also need a door on the ground floor leading to technicalities like central heating & power management (w/ fuse boxes and all that stuff).
>>
>>7447485
>school design, the hallways would all use the same floor tiles - so the hall going up there shouldn't be different.

Yes of course. I was just showing the tiles at my disposal in the picture.

>Gym would have cushioned floors on top of the wooden frames.

What do you mean?

>You also need a door on the ground floor leading to technicalities like central heating & power management (w/ fuse boxes and all that stuff).

That sounds excessively detailed.
>>
>>7447476
>It's actually pretty good for an interactive story.
Nah, it's pretty fucking garbage.
>>
File: cushions.jpg (75KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
cushions.jpg
75KB, 550x550px
>>7447516
>What do you mean?
Pic related. Assuming you ever get to do gymnastics in there, instead of simply having an indoors playing field.
>>
>>7447521
only if you hate subshit
>>
>>7447544
I love subshit, it's just a horribly written story that typifies almost every reasonable complaint against submissive content. For fucks sake your interactions literally go from
>You attempt to hit your captor. "How am I supposed to ever trust you again!"'
in response to being forcibly sterilized to thanking them for flowers and saving your life and holding the motherfucker in your arms. It's garbage.

The story reads like it should be a parody of someone that's awful at a slave trainer game but it takes itself seriously instead.
>>
>>7447557
What would you say would be an example of 'good' subshit then?
>>
>>7447563
You seam rather defensive, why would you ask what is instead a better game instead of countering his points? As if another game has any impact on the game being discussed? desu if what he sasys happens then its sounding prety trash to me.
>>
>>7447565
Why would I argue his points? He's right, I just enjoy bad writing like that. I love stupid sappy dramas, believable or not.

I am just genuinely curious what he'd consider better - and I'm always looking for more stuff to play.
>>
>>7447569
ok then, have fun senpai.
>>
>>7447563
>>7447569
The Celeste Blake games have decent sub content, though a major portion of it has been gutted from the evindium affair due to changes in writers and Tales of the Drunken Cowboy is in RAGS so just fuck that. Perverted education, assuming you're into trap/sissy/shemale stuff is great. The prison mod for Corruption of Champions would be really good if it ever got finished. I'd like to say Therapist on TFGS has some halfway decent sub content in it but it's been so long since I've played it that I can't even remember. Choker change had promise but they seem to have just given up on it.

TiTS has some halfway decent sub content if you can get past the horsecocks -or at least ideas for it, I'm honestly looking forward to Dom So and how they'll fuck that up.
>>
File: 1494845228247.gif (710KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1494845228247.gif
710KB, 258x258px
Summoning trap-toad dev.
>>
>>7446581
you should put some Boost.Units in there.
>>
>>7447575
>Choker change had promise but they seem to have just given up on it.
Fuck not choker change, which is okay I guess. I actually meant Rad Science which according to the dev is actually being worked on.

I'm sure there's plenty of games I'm missing but they're out there somewhere.
>>
>>7447597
>>7446588
it'd help for instance with your
>const int ageInYears = age * daysInYear

which looks like it needs a division rather than a multiplication if daysInYear is properly named (=365.24).
>>
File: school inside.png (14KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
school inside.png
14KB, 512x384px
Okay I added some stuff to the school.

>>7447535

Oh, those mats. I don't really have any gameplay planned in the school, since I would imagine if the player entered there the teachers would call the cops if they saw him, so maybe like sneaking into the girl's washroom to ambush a girl.

>>7447597
>>7447606

Eh I'm okay for now. Nice catch though.
>>
>>7447606
>(=365.24)
>he doesn't know multiples of 400 are leap years
kek
>>
File: urine flow rate.png (77KB, 1056x584px) Image search: [Google]
urine flow rate.png
77KB, 1056x584px
>>7447606
>>7447612
>>7447613

Oh huh, that picture is really old. It's not even there anymore, and is in a different file. Looks like I refactored the flow rate data to another place and already fixed that mistake.
>>
>>7447612
>if the player entered there the teachers would call the cops if they saw him,
That sounds kinda harsh. You could be a student's parent, or looking for a school to send your kid to.
Sure, if they catch you grabbing a random kid without asking first they'd sic the cops on you, but otherwise maybe just ask you to leave the classrooms/state your business.
>>
>>7447619
Fuck, this is really ugly language.
>>
>>7447627
We know, you don't like c++, now gtfo.
>>
File: 1477780068219.png (56KB, 766x711px) Image search: [Google]
1477780068219.png
56KB, 766x711px
>>7447627
>Fuck, this is really ugly language.
>>
>>7447671
ASM is cute actually.
>>
>>7446507
could you please adopt a name or a trip so i can filter you?
>>
>>7447682
Can you? I want to filter all the nodevs that autistically screech at the people who keep the threads alive.
>>
File: 51864273_p0.jpg (476KB, 922x1200px) Image search: [Google]
51864273_p0.jpg
476KB, 922x1200px
>>7447582
Not trap enough.
>>
>>7447739
Dev himself said nothing about traps. There's only that one dude calling it that.
>>
>>7447736
I don't "autisticall screech at people", I asked relatively nicely.
>>
>>7447757
>relatively nicely.
Fucking understatement of the day right there, no joke. I don't think lolidev ever got a "i hate your shit and wish you'd burn in hell" as gentle as yours.
>>
Haven't played Girl Life for a long time.
Anything new happened?
>>
>>7447748
Uh, at least 2 dudes cause I've said it too. Ofc don't wanna force anything on frog sex dev tho
>>
File: new_cum[1].jpg (229KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
new_cum[1].jpg
229KB, 640x480px
Does this board know Amazon Brawl? Fighter Maker game with futanari sex attacks. First version came out a couple years ago, new version with four new characters expected by the end of the year.
>>
>>7447748
>>7447857
It's low res and "cute", it might as well be a trap.

Who cares, though? If you're come this far, you're already gay.
>>
>>7447872
I'm a vagina haver
>>
>>7447868
I keep forgetting it exists but yes. It is a decent fap and fighting game for what it is.
>>7447872
I care. At least Tales of Androgyny is slowly getting some more animated scenes. Seemingly one every two months. Might even one day see Ass and Lip sizes have an effect.
>>
>>7447780
New version came out with a massive pic and translation update, new quality of life mechanics, and reworked a bunch of the underlying stuff too. I haven't played much of it because I can't give up my Sveta and the saves aren't compatible unfortunately.

I supposed I could go in and edit everything, but so many of just the default values and stats have changed, it'd be a pain.
>>
>>7447868
Why not put a link here to it?
https://toffisama.wordpress.com/finished-projects/
your welcome.
>>
>>7447612
Why don't he just have a job there.
>>
>>7447868
>by the end of the year
Actually, by the end of June according to the author
>>
>>7447873
Can we fugg?
>>
anyone have suggestions for games with a high degree of customizability? ex. making characters
>>
>>7448128
Skyrim
Sims3/4
Illusion's games
Kiss's games
My post makes me sad.
>>
>>7448194
>>Usually people just tell me to kill myself and hope that I get arrested (despite not committing any crimes)
While fiction shouldn't be a crime, it actually is in many places.

Specially in your field of choice, which people get really emotional about.
>>
>>7447151
How long until release?
>>
>>7447414
I have a 1080i sony CRT from around then. Not entirely impossible. There were high-end computer monitors that reached 1080p, too. John Carmack of Id Software had one.
>>
>lolidev was purged again by the autistic thought police
Such a shame.
>>
>>7448304
>CRT
is the keyword. That pic features a clearly thin flat panel tv (thinner than the smaller one), which isn't quite possible for a 40" CRT.

re: 1080, the resolution wasn't really the problem (I remember seeing a WQXGA CRT in action, but it was still merely 24", much less than the 42" linked above). If anything there was a massive stagnation/regression when everyone switched to "full hd" or WUXGA flat panels.
The problem with large CRTs was always encumbrance & weight.
>>
Anyone have winning trap quest strats? I've been fapping to this game for a long time but I never beat it.
>>
>>7448328
I wish there was a way to report mod abuse, the mods of this board delete anything they dont like even if it doesnt break any rules.
>>
>>7448409
Well, there is. The feedback page.
It's just that only mods read that, so there is a 0% chance that they will decide to punish themselves for their actions.
It took /a/ openly revolting before moot stepped in and told a mod to cut it out when he was going too far, and hiro is much more laissez-faire than moot ever was.
>>
>>7448409
As bad as it may be here, it's nothing compared to /aco/.
>>
>>7448430
Dare I ask how how bad it is there?
>>
What's your FS preferences, /dgg/? Just posted this on 8/hgg/ as well. http://poal.me/mnww5b
>>
>>7448394
Depends what kind of winning you want. For a perfect clean victory, get ready to savescum the shit out of everything to maximise stats, damage output and so on.
>>
>>7448526
Oh, I didn't think about saving. I'll give it a try.
>>
>>7448241
I've got an estimated time of about 100 hours left, but I've put about 20 in already.
That being said, I'm not as far as I thought I'd be, so my guess is probably closer to 150 hours, which I could do in maybe 6 months?
>>
>>7446579
Just a note, and I'm not judging (nor condoning) here, but several US states consider even drawn loli to be child pornography and prosecute it as such. Be careful.
>>
Link to the Violated Heroine game in the pastebin is broken, says the file's been removed. There an alt?
>>
>>7448877
https://mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A
Sort by date, download the newest.
>>
File: school interior.gif (2MB, 489x377px) Image search: [Google]
school interior.gif
2MB, 489x377px
Okay well there's stuff in the schools now, and lolis will instead of just standing in front of the school building between 9am and 2:30pm, will actually be assigned a specific desk in a classroom and will stand beside that (I'll have them sit in them later when I make art for that). Ignore the fact that they're ignoring walls sometimes. Also the gif is 8fps because I was worried it wouldn't fit on 4chan.

>>7448328

What happened? My posts seem to be here and I'm not banned (I didn't break any rules - I didn't post any actual loli porn!)
>>
File: ParaAliensmall.png (257KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
ParaAliensmall.png
257KB, 500x590px
>>7446639
The new art looks amazing. This is the level of art which feels "final" to me, where it needs no more upgrading.
I played through the game again recently with a different perspective. A lot of stuff is glossed over in chapter 1 - events that could and should be expanded.

Here is a detailed breakdown of the changes I'm planning to make in chapter 1. It's going to require a lot of art money, but I think it will be worth it.

---------------------------------

Chapter 1

107 passages
~100 images (not including logistical pictures for movement, maps, etc)
4 pieces of music

- Introduction sequence should pay more attention to introducing the parasite. It's just... it just falls into the story. Like "oh yeah, and there's this parasite. here.", it should be slightly more 'establishing' since this is a niche fetish. It's not like the viewer is expected to be totally onboard immediately. Likely expanding the number of slides, and maybe another 5 images. It should be written as if it were a standalone story - as in it should be storyboarded out so that if those images were isolated from the rest of the story, it would still be hot/attractive

- Ship should be twice as big, in terms of walking distance. Every square should be divided into two or four squares. One problem with the timing aspect and why you get 'spammed' with birthings toward the end of chapter 1 is because there's not enough space between rooms. The code advances time every time you move, so when I try spacing out the rate of birth I can zip around to multiple rooms no problem, but when I make them faster it ends up spamming it. More rooms means more time during walking. I think like... it's really hot to have certain things happening when you're trying to get from one place to another. That 'interrupting' type of thing.
>>
>>7449155
- Every piece of artwork should be replaced with the newest style

- Selfcest portions will get their own full body images

- Remove most progress until the player has turned completely into an alien. This will cut down on image repetitions and reduce some unnecessary branching of the story.

- Add images for clothed sequences, like the kitchen scene or the escape pod, where events are happening but the player isn't necessarily having full on sex. 1 for escape pod, 1 for kitchen, 1 for each surgery screen (6 screens)

- Make first neck and mouth infestation a long and important sequence, 3 images each

- Add breast parasite birthing and sex options into chapter 1/2

- Give more control and parasite specificity over the infestations of the crew. Treat them as an entity, give each one their own status page similar to the main player, which then can be used to link out into sex/infestations. Three characters, one main image for each character with 5-10 alternate permutations (clothed, naked, naked/mouth/breast/vaginal canal/vaginal werm and various permutations of these)
>>
File: NeckParasiteRearsmall.png (319KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
NeckParasiteRearsmall.png
319KB, 500x654px
>>7449158
- Settle on some logical rules for incubation - eggs seem to hatch for different reasons with different timings based on what part of the game you are in. There needs to be a single set of rules for parasite births that then carry over into every chapter. Fertilization should be required for each birth, birthing should have a set time. Multiple fertilization's should increase the speed of the birth. There shouldn't be 'designed spam protection', as there is right now where the code prevents you from simply spamming self-sex until you give birth. That actually seems hot, it should be a potential option in the game.

- Animated gifs, I have no idea how much they will cost but I'm going to try to find out

Overall, it's ~117 images total that need to be reworked (122-5 that have been completed so far). I'd say about 50% of those are going to be full pieces, and the other half are modifications. Mods cost $7, Full pics cost $80. It's double for multiple characters though. I think there will be at least 10 pics that have two characters in them.

So that's ~$5900 for the artwork. The music is fine, I don't want to change or add any music. The writing and coding are likely to be done by me.
>>
File: ChetReg.png (203KB, 300x812px) Image search: [Google]
ChetReg.png
203KB, 300x812px
>>7449161

Addendum 1 - more interaction with the werm parasite that infests your brain. Also, expand the brain infestation sequence. It should really stand out, especially the first time.

Addendum 2 - create a storyline path that involves you being unable to disobey the parasite. It will truncate at the end of chapter 1 and lead to a 'bad end'. Remove the dual-state dom/sub parasite states from later in the game, simplifying the plotline. Maybe have a bad end in every chapter that stems from you giving in to the werm.

Addendum 3 - add in the "give in" mechanic I was talking about earlier. Basically there should be a button that you press that represents you 'giving in' to the parasites and becoming a mindless birthing vessel. A haze will slowly grow over the text as you become more and more infested, making it more difficult to see or interact. The 'give in' button will get larger and larger (on the sidebar) and more pronounced the more infested you are. Eventually you'll be squinting, finding it very difficult to take actions or see what's going on, just like the character. This requires some css that I don't yet understand, something about creating a layer with a property that doesn't allow mouse clicks to register on it.
>>
>>7449163

This is what I'm working on right now, taken from the latest patreon post.
>>
File: 1418635403481-1.png (243KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1418635403481-1.png
243KB, 400x400px
>>7449158
>- Add breast parasite birthing and sex options into chapter 1/2
Do the breast parasites make you lactate?
>>
>>7449168
not yet but maybe they should
>>
>>7449161
>Animated gifs, I have no idea how much they will cost but I'm going to try to find out
One hundred trillion dollars, and most players won't appreciate it anyway. Just go for static images.
>>
>>7449068
>My posts seem to be here and I'm not banned
I take it you deleted >>7448194 yourself, then?
>>
>>7449184
That'd be amazing!

Do you have an artist picked out yet?
>>
File: arena.jpg (239KB, 639x478px) Image search: [Google]
arena.jpg
239KB, 639x478px
How does /dgg/ feel about quick time events? And arenas?

Does toggleable quick-time that brings better (but not insanely better) results than common dice are preferrable? Should they be restricted to important scenes (goblin trying to shove you down and do things to you, or being stuck at an wall and having to get out fast... posibly correctly using your swordsmanship skills to not fuck up your combo)?

I guess there's nothing wrong with arenas, though. They're just comfy and fun however you look at them.
>>
>>7449217
Any porn game that can't be played with one hand has an identity crisis.
>>
>>7449184
I thought they did make you lactate, but the parasite would drink it voraciously
>>
>>7449225
So, if QTE is using the same hand it was using before it began, it's fine?
>>
>>7449217
hate qtes
>>
File: nomilkforyou.jpg (78KB, 1017x405px) Image search: [Google]
nomilkforyou.jpg
78KB, 1017x405px
>>7449217
I don't have problems with QTEs, as long as they're not unexpected.

>>7449184
>>7449226
pic related
>>
>>7449217
QTEs in combat are the only scrap of 'gameplay' in most of these things.
I'd rather have some gameplay than none at all.
Take JCFighter's combat. Literally a 5 second rhythm game. Better than nothing.
>>
>>7449243
>>7449244
I'm thinking about having normal dice be 1-3, but then QTE (if toggled) could replace dice with 0~5 depending on how well player does.

Even then, I don't see much point in adding QTE beyond:
> Player uses hard skill! QTE to be able to do it right!
> Enemey uses hard skill! QTE to fight it!
> Enemy grabs player! QTE to struggle free
> Enemy tries to grab player! QTE to avoid his sequence
> Trapped! Struggle to get out

The game already uses the WSAD area for most things, so I guess throwing QTE at the same keys wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>7449251
Really if you wanted QTE's to be anything more than they are, you have to get creative.
But really the h-game and porn game genre is absolutely filled to the brim with QTEs. For me it separates the literal trash from the potentially trash.
Played a dungeon crawler that had a few QTEs and it made it much better. Combat was engaging, it made it feel like, at the most basic and tiniest level, that my skill mattered.
Monster Girl Quest is an example of your skill doing nothing. It's just a visual novel. That doesn't feel very good.
>>
>>7449226
Yes that's what they do now but maybe it should also be external
>>
>>7449243
How much breast modification content is there?
>>
>>7449269
Right now you go from either manchest (male start) or small breasts (female start) to FF starfish-covered ones.
Oh, also you can go quad breasts for a very short duration.
>>
>>7449269
Oh also the whole infestation thing, so you get to spawn more breast parasites from getting them fertilised.
>>
>>7449195
this, listen to this man, i played your game back when it was shit and inconsistent images and still managed to bust hard. save yourself the dosh
>>
Girl Life question, I haven't played the Cursed Start, is it more 'complete' than the normal start?
>>
>>7449209
by the looks of it it's modeseven which makes me glad i didnt buckle and commission something of his, 80 bucks holy shit.
>>
>>7449155
>>7449158
>>7449161
>>7449163
>>7449165
sounds ambitious ( I like it )
also come on discord nigga
>>
>>7449068
>>7446507
also you lolidev
>>7449510
>>
>>7449161
damn that's nice
>>
File: new school.gif (2MB, 489x377px) Image search: [Google]
new school.gif
2MB, 489x377px
I made a smaller school too, since the bigger one was causing towngen issues since it could only fit in some blocks. Plus this is more variety I guess.

>>7449202

That's weird... why would they delete that post, out of all the possible posts? They don't like ice cream trucks? Or maybe part of the post seemed off-topic or something. I didn't get a warning or anything.
>>
>>7446507
whhhat the actual fuck tho?
>>
>>7449184
Will you have two image sets for the people that like the old art too so they can decide to play with the old art and the new modseven art?

Like having an option in settings or two seperate downloads.
>>
>>7449217
>quick time events
nah not for me
>arenas
unf my favorite part of any rpg that has them
>>
I found this game called Legend of Princess Opala, I haven't tried it yet, is it good?
>>
File: yotsuba.jpg (37KB, 400x447px) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba.jpg
37KB, 400x447px
>>7448615
that's so long away
>>
>>7449692
If you like beastiality
>>
>>7449243
game?
>>
>>7447780
Big new version came out that massively increased the grind for some reason.
>>
>>7449705
Parasite infection
>>
Are you still here castlerock dev?
>>
>>7449699
That's just for a final release guess. I should have a demo ready much earlier than that.
>>
I wanna be the trap, but I don't want to fuck guys that's gay.
>>
>>7450073
Then how about guys will fuck you?
>>
>>7450087
That should be fine, so long as he's wearing a skirt its ok.
>>
File: 1496082463903.jpg (43KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496082463903.jpg
43KB, 452x640px
>>7450100
>>7450087
Better, I wanna play a trap as the pelvis pulverize type not always the sub.
>>
>>7450108
you wanna play as the trap and be on top?
josou seme is the theme although it also encompasses the traps as aggressive bottoms (which annoys me greatly).
>>
>>7450136
Can't think of many games outside of the fenoxo games where the player can be an aggressive bottom
>>
If you're working on a mostly text game is it cool to post bits you've written here to have them torn to shreds? Need some savage feedback.
>>
>>7450152
Yes
>>
>>7450152
I'd post them here if I were you:
>>7434776
>>
>>7450179
Isn't that a circlejerk where no one is capable of criticizing anyone, though?
>>
>>7450164
Ok. First draft of protag's initial arrival on the spidergirl homeworld. Planet/species name/everything subject to change. Bully away

>Moisture beads against your cockpit as you break through the stormcloud canopy enclosing the Araxinae homeworld. Beneath you the city lurks in darkness, evident only by pockets of light spilling from interiors and the unblinking laser eyes of surface-to-air defense sites that coolly caress your hull. You’re directed to a landing armature by the dim pulsing of unseen traffic drones, swimming through the misting rain like deep sea predators. As your airlock hisses clear the pregnant Araxin night settles over you like a drug.

>Your berth is adjacent to one of the numerous sprawling arteries of the city’s central market. Solitary spidergirl militawomen perch from outcroppings, irregular in their armament, legs dangling in the cool air as they survey the traffic below. Raiders exchange casual gossip in the square with rows of cocoons webbed to their backs, some wriggling gently, others still. A slave merchant catches your eye, gently stroking an enveloped body dangling in her stall, and grins as she pulls the silk apart to reveal an ant-girl, glistening and nude, her drugged eyes far away.

>As you move closer to the center you become aware of distant laughter and the throb of a deep bass. Young aranaform mercenaries spill from a bar, celebrating some recent victory with squat bottles of spiced liqueur. There is a chorus of laughter and drunken jeers as a striking young honeybee, her stinger and wings securely gummed, is hoisted by a thread and secured to an overhanging web by several captors. She struggles in hysteria against the sticky ropes, but the spiders only giggle and tease her before one pulls on a strand with a casual foreleg, forcing her legs tautly apart. As they begin to suckle the nectar from her heaving chest and honeypot, her head lolls back with sensation, to the great amusement of the crowd below.
>>
>>7450181
if you're an outsider perhaps you'll get the treatment you're asking for?
>>
>>7450183
>Moisture beads against your cockpit as you break through the stormcloud canopy enclosing the Araxinae homeworld

I'd change it to "Heavy rain falls gainst your cockpit window as you break through the stormclouds enclosing the Araxinae homeworld"

You're trying to be too fancy. Dont forget that we tear the shit out of Tits for too much wording. I get the feeling just from looking at it that you might have been looking over this for a few hours or something, some amount of time that is far too long for someone just starting.
>>
>>7450183
>As your airlock hisses clear the pregnant Araxin night settles over you like a drug.

>one of the numerous sprawling arteries of the city’s central market

These lines are shit, tone it down a bit
>>
>>7450215
>>7450226
Point taken. I was trying to channel Free Cities prose but didn't mean to go full Fenoxo. Thanks anons
>>
>>7450234
That opening has my atention and I'm interested in whatever you end up with but some lines are just awkward in their atempt to be sophisticated. If writing like that slows you down or makes you exausted then it's better to not write like that or you wont want to write anymore.
>>
>>7448510
HammerFS is my waifuFS desu
>>
>>7450138
i was thinking of nip games where the content is most widely found although still rare.
>>
>>7450247
Yeah, I get what you mean. On the contrary that's how it comes out naturally (don't ask me why) and I usually have to work to pare it down from being so purple. I blame WoD books for being too large an influence at a young age.

At any rate I'm glad it still took your interest. The prose I can fix, if the ideas are trash I've got bigger problems.
>>
can we have new h-games please?
please?
>>
>>7450267
If thats how you write normaly than its not too bad. If you were forcing yourself to write like that then it would be a problem. Carry on anon.
>>
File: tumblr_olqaabikHA1vjkr10o1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1807px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olqaabikHA1vjkr10o1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1807px
>>7450264
I haven't played many nip games, mostly because they require something to just work and there aren't a lot in English.
>>
>>7450281
Let me guess, your pic is not a game art?
>>
>>7450271
Soonâ„¢
>>
>>7448510

>Repopulation Effort 15 votes

I do not remember this one, is it a mod thing?
>>
>>7450291
Obviously
>>
>>7450293
im fucking tired of waiting, it felt like theres been a drought for years now
>>
>>7450295
Probably. It would make sense that a pregnancy focused future society would be in pegmod.
>>
>>7447582
what game?
>>
>>7450297
The underlying framework and mechanics are mostly complete. A demo is forthcoming that will showcase movement, NPC interaction, dialog, combat, character creation, consumable items and equipment,and an introduction to the story/world.

I might put up some gifs/webms showing what's already working, but it's a lot of placeholder stuff right now. I'm not sure I want to show that stuff, even in a non-playable format.

I might
>>
>>7450316
please do, sate my thirst
>>
>new devs come posting about their games
>games seem really good
>never get released and never hear from the devs again
every time
>>
Does anyone know what happened to Unteralterbach 2? or if there was another one in development?
>>
>>7450355
Nice try.
>>
>>7450355
It was never in development because the artist of the project literally died. The dev was on 8/loli/ for a while looking for a new one, but he eventually left.
>>
>>7450370
Seriously
>>
>>7450370
>be filthy loli """artist""" who sexualizes children
>god bitchslaps you

Best timeline
>>
Remember to not reply to obvious shitposters.
>>7450371
Yeah. A lot of threads were lost when 8ch was hacked, but you might still be able to find it there.
>>
>>7450370
>the artist of the project literally died
Except he posted some new pics on his pixiv recently.
>>
>>7450378
>god
From which game?
>>
What kind of games incorporate makeup? TiTS BARELY covers any (just changes the colour of the lips), and I like text-based RPG games. Trap Quest is another but it's not huge and it's hard as hell to maintain a makeup level it seems.

It's one of my biggest fetishes and games rarely ever even touch on it.
>>
>>7450570
Girl life has makeup, but if I remember correctly, the only interaction you have with it is applying it, and choosing from light, heavy, etc (similar to FC)
>>
>>7450579

Yeah, that's what I mean. You apply it based on your choice but that's it. Nothing else, really.
>>
>>7450586
what do you expect?
>>
>>7450570
>it's hard as hell to maintain a makeup level it seems.
If you pick it at character creation it's permanent.
>>
>>7450596

Similar to the Luststick in CoC, an applicable item that you can use to enhance certain things. Some makeup based scenes (like with lactation) where you're slutted up or smear it or something. A dominant that dresses you up as a whore or takes you and makes you an elegant slave.

There's a lot you can do, it just needs to actually BE THERE. Like instead of dying your lips red, you paint them a rich crimson.

>>7450608

How do you do that? Also that removes some of the fun of it, but I'd try it again.
>>
File: sdt.png (418KB, 985x846px) Image search: [Google]
sdt.png
418KB, 985x846px
>>7450620
its old, but sdt had some smearing
>>
>>7450634
Did that guy ever show up again?
>>
>>7450620
It's either in the fetishes tab or the character stats one

Alternatively, you can use the cheat engine table some dude made to change them as you play
>>
>>7450664
As far as I know: no.
>>
>>7450664
I heard that he got hit by a car
>>
File: elysium gi-gas correction.png (24KB, 787x366px) Image search: [Google]
elysium gi-gas correction.png
24KB, 787x366px
Atticus, if you're still around:

Small simplification and bugfix to your GI tract truth tables.

At the moment, you have something like the attached. After some analysis, I think it'd make your life easier to just do something like the second panel. Also, you had a less-than operator in one of the conditions, which I circled. This likely wouldn't cause too many problems, but someone with exactly 0 GIgas, some GIair, and no GImass might have some weirdness go on.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>7450816
Oh, thanks for that! I haven't touched that area in eons because it ended up not getting much use (outside of just GImass for parasites). But this will help when I get back to expanding gastrointestinal content when its needed.
>>
>>7450664
no, but there is an active modding forum for the game

https://www.undertow.club/forums/super-deepthroat.71/
>>
>>7448387
I know Panasonic made a 1080p (multiscan) 40" or so CRT at one point. But that was a professional evaluation screen.
>>
>>7450620
>How do you do that? Also that removes some of the fun of it, but I'd try it again.
You can also hit max makeup level, then offer your mouth to the forest mannequins, they can add something to make it permanent.
>>
>>7451152
I actually had Panasonic 1080p@60hrz 40" CRT in 1999, too bad it at some point it started to bleed violet/purple all over the screen and was unusable with games after a while.
>>
>>7450281
i play as many josou seme games as possible translated or not since all my tastes are niche so always running out of content.
>>
>>7450816
>42 ifs
QUALITY "programming"
>>
File: 1479277758123.jpg (425KB, 1056x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1479277758123.jpg
425KB, 1056x1500px
>>7451359
42?
Also, Elysium's "code" is bad, nothing new there. lol

Speaking of bad code, to my friends who have been having issues with the Ovikari larvae I've found a large number of bugs that I've fixed with the patch I'll have out soon, but I still haven't been able to isolate the stalling bug, only reduces its occurrences. Been real busy lately.

Anyways.
So far it seems to be caused by malnourished eggs being culled when there is already a matured embryo present. Not sure exactly what, but it must be a timed trigger that's getting stuck. I might try putting in something that'll reset timers when a new egg is acquired but that might have some less favorable effects on the other areas of the parasite. If I can't fix it soon, I'll just patch the rest of the crap and get it in the with next patch.
>>
Anyone subscribed to JoeForest? I'd love the newest Total Immersion build, but there's no way I could possibly afford that.
>>
File: uwot10000.png (44KB, 1923x866px) Image search: [Google]
uwot10000.png
44KB, 1923x866px
>looking for submissive games with female PCs
>it's all female (male) or traps
>>
Can you guys recommend me a game that's like Corruption of Champions, basically a text-based RPG style H-game? I absolutely loved playing it on my smartphone, but since it broke down and I lost my countless hours of playtime, I feel like I want to try out a new one.
>>
>>7451523
Give names!
>>
>>7451523
Even better.
Just play japanese rpgs though
>>
File: playing a sub game.png (86KB, 532x451px) Image search: [Google]
playing a sub game.png
86KB, 532x451px
>>7451523
>looking for dom games with female PCs
>it's all male (rapist) or futa
>>
>>7451724
>looking for /d/ games
>It's all
>>
>>7451724
Where's that pic from?
>>
File: Screenshot (89).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (89).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>7446479
Considering futa mod for Honey Select is out, is HS finally worthy of being discussed in /d/?
>>
>tfw nearly no games have lose get raped as a guy (gay/futa on male content basically)
>tfw nearly no games have you be enslaved

Hate to b that guy, but any recommendations? Other than CoC.
>>
>>7451382
>So far it seems to be caused by malnourished eggs being culled when there is already a matured embryo present. Not sure exactly what, but it must be a timed trigger that's getting stuck. I might try putting in something that'll reset timers when a new egg is acquired
Probably not a good idea ? Weird crutches are great for surprise heisenbugs everywhere.
Maybe triplecheck the ovikari parasite object methods and their callers ? Assuming you made a class for those too and you've put the right properties in the right spots, it should be pretty straightforward to debug.
>>
>>7451973
>heisenbug
There's a term I haven't heard in ages
>>
>TiTS has a lot of dick milker scenes
>Scenes don't change even if you produce 0.00 ML of sperm
Disappointing.
>>
>>7452072
>0.00 ML of sperm
>Disappointing.
That's what she said.
>>
>>7452080
My favorite kind of scenes, like that Ant Queen that gets really irritable when a PC squirts out a pitiful load.
>>
>>7451973
Ha, true. Oddly enough though this is kind of one of those cases. I think I know what could be causing it, but I haven't been able to replicate it often enough to be able to test if the fix has actually fixed it.

I'm still going to be testing for a bit before I go slapping on crutches or bandaids though. Everyone seems to get the bug all the time, but anytime I try to test it, things work fine or I find some other bug unrelated to what was reported and fix that instead. I mean, that's good too, but got to continue looking and see where it gets me.

A lot of my new code is improved and much easier to debug, but three areas still haven't been finished in their remodel. That's the status events, clothing and parasites so the bugs in those ones are bit less stable. They're being improved overtime though, so it's getting better. I just got to keep at it and I'll find this stubborn shit.
>>
File: spr_pig_idle_l.gif (17KB, 201x228px) Image search: [Google]
spr_pig_idle_l.gif
17KB, 201x228px
>>7447582
yes hello its me, trap toad dev
>>7447739
dont worry he/she will have all sorts of fun costumes
>>7447872
SO gay
>>7447873
wait, there are girls on the internet?? jk jk

Trap or cuteboy, my opinion doesn't matter. Its a fantasy and whatever identity you boys and/or girls want to impose upon him/her is fine by me as long as it gets you real fukkin moist in the loins ya know? Now tell me about this pig man what do you think, i spent along time rearranging the face, and im not totally happy with the dithering on the leather bits (ill probably change it), especially the cloth but i need input and critique so please, tell me where i can improve. I try to avoid dithering but it can be good for texturing, so this is kinda my first try with it. All pieces of his armor are different layers so the pig can be spawned in various states of undress, belt&cloth, armor plate, bracers, skin battle scars, metal battle scars, theres even an eyepatch possibility. Stand by for comparison shots.
>>
>>7452230
Legs seem too curved. Loved the huge balls.
>>
>>7452230
Make a blog, so I don't have to summon you every time.
>>
File: pig_pieces_comparison.png (6KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
pig_pieces_comparison.png
6KB, 384x384px
>>7452233
rly, too curved? remember he has pig legs, with different bone structure than humans so they kinda zig zag a little, plus hes meaty i want him to be round. if you still think it looks wrong taking into account what his bones look like i want to hear a more detailed crit. also thanks!
>>7452242
yeah im working on it, i just need a bit more time. plus every time you summon me it shows me that you care~
>>
>>7452261
I like the legs. It's cartoonishly fun. Like he's going to do a little dance or bounce up and down while he fucks you.
>>
>>7452261
>>7452230
this is some really nice sprite work, is there gonna be any straight content?
>>
>>7452261
>Pig-man
>Has horse penis.

The balls can also be larger. Drill/corkscrew shaped dick. It's not that horsecock is bad, but I'd like to see some more believability than this.
>>
File: 1327471510351.jpg (156KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
1327471510351.jpg
156KB, 600x502px
Having FC up on GitHub is great, but getting contributions from actual competent coders is bewildering. I feel like I need to be burning incense and applying holy unguents to keep up.
>>
>>7451225
Was this multiscan with RGB inputs?
I'm talking about a pro monitor.

Still, that TV sounds awesome until it got bleed. You coulda fixed that with some convergence/purity adjustments to the deflection yoke though.

I have a little 14" panasonic I love for games.
>>
File: pig_penis2.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pig_penis2.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>7452271
yes i want it to all be cartoonish.
>>7452289
hahaha, ive pretty much exclusively posted cocks, huh? yes there will be penis in vagina.
>>7452327
were discussing the genitals of a pigman and your talking about believability? I get where your comin from but that really shouldnt be the main concern. I looked at all sorts of animal dicks believe me, and i may change this penis a bit to make it more distinguishable from horse, but are telling me youd prefer this weird slender thing to big meaty horsecock?
>>
>>7452359
ITTY
>>
>>7452335
There's two things you can do:
1) Learn javascript, since it's the main language that non-SugarCube code will be written in. This is the most difficult option, but js is not hard to learn at all.

2) Enforce a SugarCube code only policy. Game performance and flexibility will suffer significantly, but you'll at least always be able to look at the code and know what each passage does and how it does it.

The last thing you want is to wake up one morning and realize that your project is no longer yours.
>>
>>7452359
>yes there will be penis in vagina.
Will there be "enemy casts magic to girlify him then uses its dick to impregnate? Something like a succubus (female(that grows dick or steals MCs dick) or a vampire or monster mage thing?
>>
>>7452359
Well, why can't it be thick and corkscrewed tho? It maintains its porcine shape but also lends more to the believability of "this dick belongs to a pig-man" rather "oh the artist decided to take the easy way out and equated hooves = horsecock".
>>
>>7452373
How would you do that without increasing the amount of pixels too much?
>>
What if it was a spiraly ridged horsecock?
>>
>>7449163
Sounds good
Maybe add some kind of "interaction" screen or "dialogue" screen for player-parasite interaction?
>>
File: asfsdf.gif (9KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
asfsdf.gif
9KB, 384x384px
>>7452373
I mean, i guess. I don't know why you would be so hung up on it though. I mean no insult of course, im just saying, do people really care about spiral tipped pic dicks? i thought everyone loved a good horsecock
>>7452374
like this
>>7452369
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHAT DO YOU THINK???
(thats a yes!)
>>
>>7452365
What are the limitations of SugarCube? If one were considering building a similar text-based framework but also might be too lazy
>>
>>7452414
back to horsecock please
>>
>>7452339
>multiscan with RGB inputs?
I think it had multiscan or multi something. It had VGA, YPbPr composite and 2 scart interfaces. YPbPr came handy when I got Xbox 360 as it didn't have HDMI port.
>I'm talking about a pro monitor.
It had wireless and cable tuner built in, but it was pro monitor sold as high end TV.

To keep this tangentially related: I watched first /d/ related porn with that monitor

>You coulda fixed that
I was not that mechanically versed then as I am now, just assumed that is one way a tv can die. Actually now that I think about it my fathers french printer tv had the same fault and temporary fix was to smack it with rubber mallet to one specific spot.
>>
>>7452414
>(thats a yes!)
Mah man!
>>
Anyone know if there's a guide or walkthrough out there for the rags game MotelS?

I'm enjoying the game but I feel like I'm missing certain things by not doing things in an obscure, correct order.
>>
>>7452466
have you looked at the tfgs forum for the game? I learned a lot of extra routes and events from just reeading that. Going to those ruins is actualy a big part of the game where you do tests, one of the best parts too.
>>
>>7452417
SugarCube is essentially a collection of common javascript macros. Lacking the full functionality of JS, it's clunky, very limited, and it's extremely difficult to do things 'the right way' using only SugarCube. It's perfectly fine for small games, and particularly interactive fiction, but not much beyond that.

If you visit the Twine forums and ask for help regarding a complex but fairly routine problem, like setting up a time/date system, odds are that you're going to get a raw js solution.
>>
rip castlerock
>>
>>7452479
Guess I'll just do my own then.

On a related note has anyone else built their own text based engine and has any insights into architecture to share?

It feels like it should be easy but probably I'm dumb. I was going to put each "room" into a JSON object that also contained information for each UI button that would lead to subsequent rooms so the whole thing could be plopped onto a modular UI. Then persistent stuff like character and inventory would be hard-coded.
>>
>>7452422
Sounds like a nice monitor.
Probably not 'professional' (read: incredibly expensive when new) like the one I'm thinking of if it used VGA/SCART ports instead of BNC connectors.

Looks like I meant 30 inch for the pro one.

Panasonic made some damn nice CRT's and plasmas, though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-30-19-25-38.png (388KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-30-19-25-38.png
388KB, 720x1280px
>>7452487
>rip castlerock
>>
>>7452493
I'm working on a text based game engine in golang (inb4 >golang), but it won't be ready for such a long time that it's barely relevant.

The closest thing to an 'engine' I can offer that does text based games well without massive bloat necessary to support 3D games would be Godot. It does however expect you to learn their Python-esque scripting language.

I also made a Twine-less SugarCube 2 compiler setup. It's not going to eliminate SugarCube's problems by any means, but it does allow for a bit more flexibility, and you not having to use the Twine 'IDE.'
>>
>>7452514
Writing it in Go?
I could never get a hang of it, especially with the weird build system.

Congratulations on figuring it out, though, if that's true.

>>7452514
Pygame being the non-godot option here. I agree that Godot is a good choice though.
>>
>>7452414
>hung up on it though. I mean no insult of course, im just saying, do people really care about spiral tipped pic dicks? i thought everyone loved a good horsecock
And I do. It's just that IMO, the other dicks don't get enough spotlight in comparison.

I guess if I want smut with tons of animal dicks I'll just have to do it myself now wouldn't I?
>>
>>7452522
>>7452414
also I like what you did there
>>
>>7452414
Will there be more trap PC scenes?
>>
>>7452513
where did he post those?
>>
>>7452522
I want to include many sexy, animalistic, and bizarre penises in this game, I really do. But i just dont think i can make pig dick look good, its real fuckin weird and i dont like it at all. as I progress I may create something that looks better than this, but for now I am afraid I can offer you no comfort in the pork department...
ALSO thank you for the serious and legitimate critique/dialogue, I sincerely appreciate it.
>>
>>7452534
Here, just now?
>>
>>7452559
He's in the discord, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's active.
>>
>>7452414
Did we just get a confirmation for sexy handsome vampire men making a sexy vampire bride out of the MC!?!?
>>
>>7452617
Confirmed!?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-30-20-07-44.png (151KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-30-20-07-44.png
151KB, 720x1280px
>>7452564
Yes, still active. I stopped progress posting(everywhere) with the intention that there will be surprises. However some feature creep + another retired sprite artist + some old fashion nodeving continue to delay things. I've contemplated releasing the new update with just one area, (the bit that is almost done) , but after all this time, I might as well keep going.
>>
>>7452617
>>7452622
Haha, well lemme say I fucking hate that art. But yeah totally. What I REALLY wanna do is have various states for the player, ideally cock size ranging from small-normal-large-horsecock( but maybe large and horsecock could be the same class idk) and I would also have a female status with various tit sizes of similar caliber. but that is the dream, the ideal.
It wouldnt be too hard to animate breasts to tack on top of the existing animations to account for if the player has tits or not, the problem is I would have to redo all the anims for the fem status, unless everything in the game fucks you anally even though you now have a puss. Much as I love anal fucking, it just seems like whats the point of having a girl status if youre not gonna use it. ATM im just concentrating on the one cutey boy/trap anims, and monster interactions that change you in anyway are only for that interaction and are removed afterwards. hopefully one day I can have them stay with you.

Also, just made this, not quite done, hair is nonexistent.
>>
File: thicccccc.png (2KB, 123x201px) Image search: [Google]
thicccccc.png
2KB, 123x201px
>>7452780
Shit didnt attach image WHOOPS
>>
>>7452780
If you restrict femmode to certain levels only then you can make certain enemies specific to it. To be honest, having both states on all stages seems like a huge waste of time, you'd be doing twice the work for very little gain.
>>
>>7452803
no stages, its open world, exploratory-type. you can go wherever you want, doesnt that sound more fun? Also your suggestion is essentially the same as just having the states be specific to the monster interaction, either the status is supported or it isnt its the same thing. But of course thanks for the input
>>
>>7452787
woah a cowgirl
>>
>>7452787
Mmn yes, fatty cowgirls. A+
>>
>>7452811
See, you could make the transformation specific to a certain region, then. Having two states on some enemies is okay if it fits a theme. It'd just be too much to have it for every enemy everywhere
>>
>>7452848
i get that your trying to make compromises, but you have suggested that I purposely create an inconsistent game mechanic, and inconsistent game mechanics are the worst thing
>>
How do you git gud at Trap Quest? I always struggle.
>>
>>7452539
Don't give up on pig dicks. Second I think was fairly close. Really though I think if you differentiated the tones of cockflesh versus regular flesh juuuust slightly you might be able to pull it off.

Also, as special request. Elephant weiners. Dooo eeet.
>>
>>7452644
you should wait until it's finished
>>
>>7452885
go for a specific build instead of doing random stuff
>>
>>7446507
Don't name your own tech if you aren't selling it as middleware. You're already a laughingstock, you don't need to shoulder the legacy of Liquid AI on top of that.
>>
>>7453069
Why are you so pissy? If you don't like his game then don't play it, no need to shitpost about him being a "laughingstock"
>>
File: flat_CRT.jpg (26KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
flat_CRT.jpg
26KB, 625x417px
>>7447463
Flat CRTs exist.
>>
>>7453069
>>7453096
I wouldn't call him a laughingstock either. I may not be into that subject matter, makes me pretty uncomfortable, but I've never seen any laughing or hating the guy really and the technical side of things he's got going are pretty neat. Love to see it in a non-loli game.
>>
>>7448810
Actually that's just for the bible belt. i.e. the same states it's legal to marry your sister and fuck a dog.
>>
>>7452787
That's some smug fatty.
>>
>>7453138
I didn't know Cali was part of the bible belt.
>>
>>7453244
Shadman was in cally last I checked, and he seems to be able.
>>
>>7452644
>mysterious malady claims yet another h-game developer
>>
>>7452787
Her tits don't seem 'cow' enough, like they need to be rounder with fatter nipples or something.
>>
File: 1494894505721.gif (383KB, 257x266px) Image search: [Google]
1494894505721.gif
383KB, 257x266px
I know fenoxo is shit and all, but does anyone get extremely aroused by the minotaur cum scenes in CoC? Damnit im not even a furry...
>>
Does Parasite Infestation end at chapter 6 after I reinfect my sister?
>>
>>7446507
This is how you ruin /d/ games for everyone else.
>>
>>7453605
Minotaur stuff in CoC was among its best content and not just because it tickles my cum fetishes.
>>
>>7446507
I'm not particularly into loli, not offended and only incidentally attracted, but holy shit those mechanics are uncomfortably detailed and realistic. That's fucking incredible, though. It may not match my tastes, but unlike other people who would shit on you for not having the same fetish, I think you should keep doing what you love you crazy bastard.
>>
>>7453605
Minotaurs fall more under the monster category than furry. Especially in CoC, they're really not sentient and tend to act instinctively or animalistically.
>>
File: 1237248444739.jpg (281KB, 1161x972px) Image search: [Google]
1237248444739.jpg
281KB, 1161x972px
>>7452335
Warm the sacred oils, I require... maintenance.
>>
>>7451846
Literally what?
>>
>>7453605
I love it, the cum and milk addiction stuff is the best content CoC has.
>>
>>7453606
You can go farther.
When the canvas stuff freezes just reload the page (and redo what you did before it froze).
>>
>>7452493
If you don't mind doing things by hand and have no problem with Javascript, you could just use something like:

https://github.com/ObstacleCorpse/TweeGo-SugarCube-2-Boilerplate

that gets you a way to build Twine projects without using an external editor.

I use Sublime Text with https://github.com/monospaced/sublime-twee and you have a pretty decent experience that gets you a lot of easy wins from a text-based game dev perspective (built-in saves and half-decent basic styling for the compiled HTML.

You won't be creating award winning games, but if you just want to jump into the meat of putting a text-based game, that gets you pretty far down the path, as long as you don't mind dealing with Twine specific design decisions in general.
>>
>>7453825
Mis-typed the above. That TweeGo project lets you build Twine projects without using the GUI editor. You do need an external editor.
>>
>>7453754
What do you mean by redo?
I board the ship, infect everything there, purge the corruption, then wake up back on earth and do the mind transfer sequence. Is there more to it than that?
>>
File: hive.jpg (62KB, 713x459px) Image search: [Google]
hive.jpg
62KB, 713x459px
>>7453860
>What do you mean by redo?
If you save, the next canvas element will fail at resuming twine execution (the popup window doesn't happen).
So you reload the page (not the save, the page - hit F5 or ctrl-R or w/e your browser uses), but doing that resets the canvas element to its initial state, so you need to redo it (and the popup window will show up, letting you proceed).

>Is there more to it than that?
Yes. You're probably not getting the 2d home exploration to kick in.
>>
>>7453899
I like that art there so I hope he doesnt remove it for good.
>>
File: 1492961530344.jpg (141KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1492961530344.jpg
141KB, 723x1023px
>>7453724
>>7453628
I Guess thats whats going on , i always found myself trying to get ay least somewhat adicted to any milk or cum i had the chance to.
>>
>>7454341
The only milk available for addiction was Marble's, wasn't it?
>>
>>7451526
TiTS
>>
File: woof.gif (474KB, 275x212px) Image search: [Google]
woof.gif
474KB, 275x212px
>that CoC scene where you are imprisoned and in order to escape have to float a key up to the top of a jar by deepthroating a dildo across the room and sucking out the actual cum inside (most of which you invariably have to swallow) and transferring it load by load to the jar
That was so hot the thought of it was giving me random boners at work the following day.
>>
File: minotaur 01.png (1MB, 1077x808px) Image search: [Google]
minotaur 01.png
1MB, 1077x808px
>>7453605
My first CoC character was a travesty (I accidentally threw away my Beautiful Sword). My first REAL character was a white haired nun. After the first few minotaur scenes I created an alternate save and became a minotaur cumslut. It's no coincidence that save is my highest level character.
>>
How do you up your cum production to ridiculous levels in CoC?
>>
>>7454414
cheat
>>
>>7454394
What.

When did this happen? Or is this in that fan mod/expansion?
>>
There any goblins to fuck in CoC besides Tamani, the haircut slut, and random encounters?
>>
>>7454423
You can eat out the AA goblin you meet through Scylla, I believe.
>>
>>7454423
Your goblin offspring.
>>
File: ec77427271adb06bbb5a02df312091a4.jpg (502KB, 1200x1412px) Image search: [Google]
ec77427271adb06bbb5a02df312091a4.jpg
502KB, 1200x1412px
>>7454417
The Other CoC Revamp 2 Electric Boogaloo or whatever... IDK, it's one mod and the singl emost popular mod as I understand it. You come across some morphs around a cage and you can decide to investigate or ignore. If you investigate you get knocked out from behind and imprisoned by a super powerful futa omnibus woman and her minions. It has it's own little mechanics too with three bars: willpower, self-esteem, and obedience.

It's so good. That scene plus the scene where you suck her cock were some of the best scenes in the game IMHO.
>>
>>7454435
where do you find this, like what area or location and is it in "OtherCoCAnon1.1.7.11" and these versions of CoC made by anons?
>>
>>7454470
Yeah, it's in there. It was originally a standalone mod that only had that imprisonment content, but the dev disappeared.
Then Kitteh's revamp mod integrated it.
OtherCoCAnon's version is based on Kitteh's, so it has it as well.
You can find it in a few places by randomly exploring, or by walking into a dark corner of the demon Bazaar.
>>
>inb4 FCdev has forsaken us
>>
>>7454510
I heard pregmodder stabbed him.
Anyone know what kind of blade he used?
>>
>>7454512

Must have been made of rubber.
>>
>>7454510
he was sent to the arcade :<
>>
>>7454516
>stabbed him with a condom knife
How degenerate.
>>
A plague descends upon the land, for FCDev hath forsaken us.
>>
The will to carry on has been restored:
https://freecitiesblog.blogspot.com/2017/05/alpha-0103-constant-flow.html
>>
Jesus Christ (or whatever god your Chattel Religion follows), have you heathens already forgotten FCDev doesn't post in dying threads? Once a new thread is up, I'm sure he'll post the update with details here.
>>
>>7454536

>thiswasthejoke.png
>>
It's a joke that comes up any time FCDev publishes a release. Some anon sees it first and starts the "FCDev has forsaken us" line.
>>
>>7454536
Jesus Christ, are you seriously so much of a newfag that you don't recognize a joke that plays out every time he updates?
>>
What's in the newest update of GNU/Free Cities?
>>
>>7454536
FCDev's many brutal, and vaguely erotic, deaths are a time honored tradition.
>>
>>7454574

And yet it's always the stabbings. Come on, /d/, can't anyone at least suggest that pregmodder unbirthed FCDev or something?
>>
>>7454603
Hey now, I once suggested he succumbed to codelung.
>>
>>7454603
Ironically, this time FCDev choked to death on an actual bag of dirt.
>>
>>7454603
There was one about crashing a helicopter during a blowjob, I think.
>>
File: Mersa-Irithiya.jpg (530KB, 1385x1744px) Image search: [Google]
Mersa-Irithiya.jpg
530KB, 1385x1744px
Expect an update tomorrow for C.U.M. It will be mostly a coding & UI update. Currently double checking the last chucks of code for this update.
>>
I find it very difficult to find mods and dialogues for SDT. Is there an archive somewhere? Google and Undertow apparently don't get along too well.
>>
>>7454625
Pro tip: That character's shoulders are wider than her hips; this gives her a very masculine appearance.
>>
>>7454669
Eeehh.... that sketch is at least 5 years old I think. But considering that she was a warrior, I would think broad shoulders would make sense for her.
Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind if I ever redo that drawing.
Sleep calls as soon as I finish coding.
>>
>>7454625
lame
>>
File: reverse doctor.png (81KB, 1052x1644px) Image search: [Google]
reverse doctor.png
81KB, 1052x1644px
Alright I'm doing an alternative route for the playing doctor activity, where the girl if she's more dominant will demand to be the doctor instead of the patient. It'll probably go something along the lines of her touching his body then giving him a handjob (maybe only if the player gives her some guidance, otherwise just her poking and touching your body I guess). Pic related is the stripping part that I have so far, or at least the skeleton of it.

>>7453069

It makes it easier for communication.

>>7453622

How am I ruining other games?

>>7453644

Thanks! It's glad to here non-lolicons reacting positively for a change. We're a pretty hated group by outsiders.
>>
>>7454799
>The lolis can be dommes
I'm not even that interested in loli content, but Jesus, this is really going places.
>>
>>7454804
all it needs is oppai lolis and its perfect
>>
>>7454819
>oppai
You disgust me.
>>
>>7454819
Meh, oppai lolis aren't really my thing. But locking a bunch of them in a cell, having them form a prison-gang style hierarchy where domme lolis steal food from and rape the weaker ones; that all sounds interesting.

Also, the stereotypical domme loli giving you a footjob while telling you what a pervert you are and then leaving you in chastity.
>>
>>7454834
>Most of them won't be, though.
That's ok, I still love you.
>>
>>7454799
>dominance = 20 - 100
err... ok ? i'm all for magic numbers, but that's just giving the compiler more work.

>>7454834
>filename is not allahuakbar.gif
come on!
>>
>>7454936
>Dominance is on a scale from -100 to 100
So, why not write that as dominance = -80?
>>
>>7454891
>but that's just giving the compiler more work.
Those 4 CPU cycles would surely kill it
>>
File: 1473328218013.png (26KB, 942x566px) Image search: [Google]
1473328218013.png
26KB, 942x566px
Cloud Meadow Alpha v2.01.1 Backer Build

.exe:
https://mega.nz/#!vRQHRK7T!5UTdBwLGb_C18wUA1Faf4Ka0IeGi4ENIPko6gzwKDwY

Linux:
https://mega.nz/#!jcJBxYzD!K1J98_dyYjQnOm5A6Wx4n6iAXBxLWxUZsXZG3_XflQA

Notes:
I don't play this, so I have no idea what it's like. See pic for changelog.

Some reports on Patreon about buggy animations (surprise).

I don't keep old versions hosted.
>>
Spaghetti
>>
Code
>>
Is
>>
A
>>
Cunt
>>
Cunt
>>
Cunt
>>
Cunt
>>
Cunt
>>
Punt
>>
Cunt
>>
Cunt
>>
Grunt
>>
File: CloudMeadow.png (33KB, 765x710px) Image search: [Google]
CloudMeadow.png
33KB, 765x710px
>>7454954
>Some reports on Patreon about buggy animations (surprise).
Looks fine to me.
Also, gallery unlock code:
"Adventure HO!"
>>
Cunt?
>>
Stunt
>>
Any ancaps here? How do you believe society would function properly? Wouldn't it eventually just turn into a dictatorship?
>>
>>7455080
>Wouldn't it eventually just turn into a Free City
ftfy
>>
New Thread:
>>7455280
>>7455280
>>7455280
>>
>>7454510
>>7454512
>>7454528
He posted in this thread already
>>
>>7455454
See >>7454547
Thread posts: 380
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.