[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose Your Own A/d/venture General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 69

File: EnchanteD Rings CYOA v1-21.png (2MB, 1274x9190px) Image search: [Google]
EnchanteD Rings CYOA v1-21.png
2MB, 1274x9190px
Please don't rollpost, use this instead if necessary (although it rarely is): https://www.random.org/

Previous thread: >>7416712

>Programs you can use to make CYOAs of your own
Gimp: https://www.gimp.org/
SAI: https://www.systemax.jp/en/sai/
CYOA Maker: https://github.com/ogkloo/CYOA-Maker

>CYOA archives and Image Resources
http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: dreamgenie1fixed.jpg (4MB, 1280x6343px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgenie1fixed.jpg
4MB, 1280x6343px
Hello, /d/. A while back, I followed a link here from /tg/, and eventually saw Dream of Genie was posted in the archive. Here is my most recent version.

The most significant changes from the version I saw was a change to Magical Ream, more accessories, more outfits, and more skills. Plus general rebalancing. If you have any comments or concerns I'd be happy to take them, and I always enjoy reading builds. I hope you enjoy it.
>>
File: ayys1.png (3MB, 940x3879px) Image search: [Google]
ayys1.png
3MB, 940x3879px
>>
File: dreamgenie2fixed.jpg (4MB, 1280x7529px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgenie2fixed.jpg
4MB, 1280x7529px
>>7422517
>>
File: ayys2.png (2MB, 921x1565px) Image search: [Google]
ayys2.png
2MB, 921x1565px
>>7422520
>>
File: dreamgenie3fixed.jpg (4MB, 1280x7217px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgenie3fixed.jpg
4MB, 1280x7217px
>>7422521
>>
File: ayys3.png (3MB, 922x2332px) Image search: [Google]
ayys3.png
3MB, 922x2332px
>>7422520
>>7422522
>>
File: Ayyweapons.jpg (626KB, 997x791px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyweapons.jpg
626KB, 997x791px
>>7422520
>>7422522
>>7422529
>>
File: dreamgenie4fixed.jpg (2MB, 1280x4534px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgenie4fixed.jpg
2MB, 1280x4534px
>>7422528
>>
>>7422520
Did this ever get finished?
>>
File: slavemaster.jpg (799KB, 780x3780px) Image search: [Google]
slavemaster.jpg
799KB, 780x3780px
Cuffs (5 points)
Arousal
Triggers
Stockholm
Orgasm
Classic

Lilly is the only one I get, but it shouldn't be too difficult to sell some stylish bracelets at the mall.
>>
File: Slavemaster CYOA.jpg (4MB, 1300x6300px) Image search: [Google]
Slavemaster CYOA.jpg
4MB, 1300x6300px
>>7422552
>780x3780
>>
>>7422534
Over in the /tg/ thread SDA posted a version of Stardust on one png. Any chance you could put all of these into one doc? I enjoy it, I'm just less a fan of the multiple docs for one CYOA
>>
>>7422517
>>7422528
Since you're here, I have a question: do compulsory Pitfalls still give points?
>>
>>7422562
Read the intro text for Page 3 again. Or at least the bold bit, since that answers your question.
>>
>>7422562
No, they do not. If you were forced to take a Perk or Pitfall by another choice, you neither gain nor lose the associated points.
>>
>>7422562
"if you got them by force or for free, you don't gain or lose any points"
stated at the top of page three, in reference to perks and pitfalls.
>>
>>7422566
>>7422567
>>7422569
I missed that. Thanks.
>>
Its a damn shame that excel cyoa the namefag from last month was making pretty much up and died. It showed so much promise to become like a new slut life.
>>
>>7422585
You're not talking about ME are you?
>>
>>7422560
I'm not sure how much JPG compression would be required to make that happen. When I'm back at my main computer I'll make an attempt, but I don't know what it will look like when forced under the 4 MB limit for /d/.
>>
>>7422632
Hit up SDA in the /tg/ thread to see how he did it
>>
>>7422626
Went and tracked it down, so here it is: docs.google.com/document/d/1YwgN0O9bHHKMYH9SGM_2UEyqpGeiXpxdR0iF7zrQfxE

So if you made that cyoa, then I am talking about you. Otherwise I am not.
>>
>>7422521
What's the cute bodytype exactly? Fun size? Trap?
>>
>>7422655
Ambiguous, but for now it can be read as whatever sort of body type that you personally would find cutest, if not covered by other choices. It's how the interpretation of that choice has generally solidified in most people's builds.
>>
>>7422655
reverse-trap. Looks like a really cute guy, but isn't one.
>>
>>7422662
Author intent was actually trap.
>>
File: chougenkaiharsujou_013.jpg (2MB, 2113x3000px) Image search: [Google]
chougenkaiharsujou_013.jpg
2MB, 2113x3000px
>>7422439
I'd say having a few options for body and genitals as there may just be foot-fags for example. I was thinking Licking/Cleaning conditions that must be sated every four days, but figured optional is better. Smell is subjective when you're using it as fap material and it doesn't need to be expressively described as foul, it already is. As Anons like to complain, most drawbacks are just inconveniences that people are often aroused by, not expressively tortorous.

Row 1: +1 Sweaty Sweety: Partners sweat intensively during sex, no change to scent or otherwise. Armpits, Genitals, and Feet seem to gather the worst of it.
Row 1: +1 Keen Nose: Intensified sense of smell that cannot acclimate to smell, (Pairs with Cum Addict? New Branch from here?)
Row 2: +2 Slovenly Hygiene: Partners will not and cannot clean their feet, armpits, and genitals of sweat and sexual byproducts, whether it is their own or not. The only means of removing it is your tongue, not specifically saliva and they will not turn down the offer to be cleaned orally by you. If you live with them, their stench may be a constant distraction if you do not clean them daily.
Row 2: +1 Sniffer[Punishment]: Choose now between armpits or genitals, instead of words while greeting someone, you now must shove your nose flush to the chosen location and sniff or they will not acknowledge you for a conversation. They do not have to undress.
Row 3: +1 Now Kneel[Req. Sniffer]Now Kneel[Punishment]: When speaking or being spoken too, you must now breathe in from between the bare toes or soles being presented to you.

I would've added a kissing/worship layer, but it seemed kind of redundant.
>>
File: 28503956b30f8759ee6fda9b7eb9949a.jpg (142KB, 814x1000px) Image search: [Google]
28503956b30f8759ee6fda9b7eb9949a.jpg
142KB, 814x1000px
>>7422517
>Jeannie
>Voluntary
>Happy to be Here
>Curvy
>Barefoot, Tanlines (bikini), Flexible
>Modern, Sporty, Variable (Kimono)
>Businesswoman, Nurse, Scheherazade
>Single Room
>Magical Girl(friend)
>Friend Upstairs, World Atlas, Trendsetter
>Endless Inlaws
>Companionship
My genie looks like pic related, but with a tan.
>>
>>7422517
>Xian
>Voluntary
>Dominant
>Cute! Cute! Cute!
>Tanlines, Belly Gem, Veil
>Modern, Traditional, Maid
>Courtesan, Scheherazade, Professor, Housewife, Businesswoman
>Perfume Bottle
>Pocket Dimension (9)
>Magical Girlfriend (9)
>Freebies: Friend Upstairs, Minor Shapeshifting
>Loving Heart, Lusty Soul, Magical Realm (6)
>Giant, Mini (3)
>Minor Psychic Link, Making The Switch (1)
>Terminal Battery (1)
>Spare Change: Tattoos
I don't even care if she's my master and not the other way around or if she arranged everything to her liking. I love her. And she loves me.
>>
>>7422517
>>7422521
>>7422528
>>7422534
>>7422710
Important detail however: Can a shape shifting genie change her own sex? I assume yes since it's limited to humanoid.
>>
File: femdomcyoa.jpg (4MB, 1400x10000px) Image search: [Google]
femdomcyoa.jpg
4MB, 1400x10000px
>>
>>7422723
Fuck the name, I'm making a maledom build.

>Fresh Graduate

>Amazonian

>Athletic

>Washrack

>Tight

>Androgynous

>Pixie Cut

>Fair

>Sexual Predator

>Fulltime Dom

>Possessive, Smugtacular, Charismatic, Tomboy, Cool, Pervert, Romantic, Kind-Hearted, Motherly (Fatherly?), Aggressive
Some more boyish traits, and also some that I just think are important in people in general.

> Orgasm Denial, Toys, Bondage, Hypnosis, Pet Play, Cross-Dressing, Lewd Roleplay, Rape-Play, Sensory Deprivation, Being on Top
Avoiding things that require being female to do. A lot of these are top tier though.

>Video Games, Anime, Shooting, Cooking, Instrument
Some might say that cooking isn't very masculine. To which I reply that they haven't tried my terrible cooking and I really need someone else to do this.

>Futanari
The most important part.
>>
>>7422517
personally wish we had more options for species
>>
>>7422719
Yes, she'd be able to do that while remaining humanoid so it's within the realm of Minor Shapeshift.
>>
>>7422723

high school

equal height

regular weight

bee stings

tight

noble

long and straight

pale af

sexual predator

fulltime dom

1- possessive
2- feminine
3- pervert
4- romantic
5- mean spirited
6- aggressive
7-stoic
8- cunning
9- idealistic
10- cool

1- cuddling 3
2- public sex 3
3- being on top 1
4- disparaging 1
5- territorial 1 (though she wont flirt with others, obv)
6- frottage 3
7- cross dressing 1
8- blood play (very painful for me though)
9- milking dry 1
10- pet play 1

1- shooting
2- videogames
3- anime
4 computer
5- travelling

1- tattoos
>>
>>7422723
First time doing this, but I'll give it a shot

College Student
Equal Height
Athletic
Busty
Child Bearing
Cute
Sex Hair
Albino
Receptive
Mostly Equal
Generous, Tomboy, Romantic, Idealistic, Neat Freak Kind Hearted

Public Sex, Sweaty Sex, Hypnosis, impregnation, Oral x 3, Being On Top x 3

Movies, Running, Video Games, cooking, Anime

Inhumanity: Black Sclera: Red, Fluffy Tail, Animal Ears (Basically a kitsune girl
>>
>christmas cake (26)
>Towering (Any upper/lower limit? 7'? Size could use the same brackets as age.)
>Between regular & Athletic.
Noticeable muscle, which with her size makes me completely helpless when it comes down to it.
>Average Breasts.
Again, given her size, they're deceptively big.
>Tight behind.
Not flat, but running gave it a more defined if distinct aspect.
>Sexy.
Ara ara~ What am I going to do with you?
>Sex Hair.
She does tie it occasionally. It doesn't stick.
>Coin toss: Pale or Caramel
>Sexual Predator.
Her secret left her rather pent up all these years. Now that she has a bottom, it shows. And no spilling!
>Almost fulltime dom.
She isn't above indulging me, but it's the exception rather than the rule.
>Publicly: Charismatic, Kinda Possessive, Pragmatic.
Years of loneliness made her pretty possessive and somewhat efficiency orientated, though she's definitely got a way with people to back it up.
>In private: Smugtacular, Charismatic, Huge Pervert, Kinda Mean-Spirited, Bant Master, Cunning, Very Aggressive.
Years of loneliness also left her with a huge amount of things she wants to try and the plans to talk someone into it- when she bothers to. I knew what I got myself into.
>Ten Desires: Cuddling, Hypnosis, Frottage, Cross-Dressing, Lewd Roleplay, Lots and lots of Oral, Rape-Play, Smothering, Territorial, Toys- small and sized for her.
Well, it's not I could truly resist her, but it's pretty embarrassing being made to dress up or getting hickeys in broad daylight. Worse, she's so tall I can barely even reciprocate on my tip toes even when she bends down a bit. On the days she's feeling particularly raunchy and has decided to use... something... to spice it up, I don't know how nobody catches on. Absolutely no-one has any illusions who's wearing the pants. I also think her insistence on hypnotic sessions during the act and while cuddling in the afterglow is REALLY starting to show. I caught myself picking a wig in the morning.
>>
>>7422802
>Hobbies: Running, Reading, Writing, Cooking, Sex. Lots and lots of sex.
I know it says a girl is more than her fetishes, but in her case it could have fooled me. She's also really into its written form- a holdout from being dateless at her age. Running is all purpose, though she takes care of her flexibility nonetheless, and she cooks a fair bit since she eats proportionately to how... physical she is most of the time. I do cook a fair bit as well, though I have more of a sweet tooth than her, and she insists on making me wear maid clothing, t-shirt & underwear, or frilly aprons while I do it. It's sweet, but lewd and quickly can get distracting if she sticks around.
>Extra Features: Futanari, scarred. (burns)
The main reason someone like her was using a dating site, I think. She's never wanted to open it up to anyone AFTER getting to know them, and she's had enough grievances from her scars and how tall she is already to just avoid dating for a long time. This is made worse by it being of... Above average in proportions, even for someone her size. Though "worse" is of course debatable, but I'm pretty sure the overwhelming majority never approach how much she can cram into me by now, and it certainly doesn't make her oral fixation any easier. It took me over a month to be able to hilt her from one end with minimal movement, and that was accounting for her sexual appetite. I lost my gag reflex too. I mean, I'm pretty sure that if I was still conscious enough to pay attention to it when she's done with me, I'd feel myself gaping like a thoroughly used whore. I think she's also looking into a mons tattoo design to accompany said oral fixation and amateur hypnotism, and I don't think I'll ever be able to recover when she inevitably pulls the trigger. I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>7422517
species: Jeannie
History: misadventure
Attitude: easily flustered and defiant
Body: medium
Accessories: Tattoos, barefoot, emotion earrings
Clothing: Modern, Dancer armour and variable
Mundane skills: housewife, tracker, worker drone
Exterior: perfume bottle
Interior: room
Power level: domestic goddess
perks: no misunderstandings, giant, mini, loving heart
pitfalls: magical realm, mischevious mind, turbulent mood, short circuit

wow that took hours. someone help on the pitfall magical realm part

(jesus, with the species and then personality, it feels like I can't build the genie the way I want at all. I'll just have to be creative)
>>
File: metamor.png (743KB, 998x614px) Image search: [Google]
metamor.png
743KB, 998x614px
>>7422723
>>7422802
>>7422847
>forgetting to quote
>>
>>7422879
God damn it, as soon as I finish I think of a better build.

change easily flustered to excited.
this changing living heart to lusty soul.

I'm sure I'll think of even better things too.
>>
>>7422517
>Marid
>Voluntary
>Exited
>Curvy
>Wrist bangles, high heels, flexible, belly gem, emotion earings
>Jewelry, Wedding dress, variable
>Crystal ball
>Single room
>Cosmic power
>Magical realm, aroma, trendsetter, illusion copy, spare -3, world atlas
>Mischievous mind, gold digger.
>Professor, courtesan, life of the party, Scheherazade
>companionship
>>
File: femdom.png (4MB, 1200x3286px) Image search: [Google]
femdom.png
4MB, 1200x3286px
>>
>>7422517
>>7422528
>>7422534

Yeah, so... something seems a little strange, going on behind the scenes here. The Broken Facade was something of a jolt. And the reactions of the second sister at the very end bothered me too. Heck, something about the entire ending bothered me somehow.

In a good, well-written sort of way, I mean! The kind that makes me want to know more!

Like... am I reading too much into it, creator, or was there something weirder or creepier below the surface of this wonderful waifu-maker?
>>
File: meta - classic.png (89KB, 823x800px) Image search: [Google]
meta - classic.png
89KB, 823x800px
A
>>
File: 1492338744409.jpg (1MB, 1316x2284px) Image search: [Google]
1492338744409.jpg
1MB, 1316x2284px
>>7423081
>>
>>7422723
- Fresh Graduate
- Equal Height
- Athletic
- Average Breasts
- Child Bearing Hips
- Gloomy
- Sex Hair
- Caramel
- Dionysian Nymph
- Fulltime Dom
- Cool, Pervert, Cynical
- Hypnosis, Toys, Bondage, Pet Play
- Guitar, Painting, Movies, Reading, Lazing
- Piercings, Tattoos, Addict
>>
>>7422517
>Peri
>Criminal record
>Easily flustered
>Curvy
>High heels, Flexible, Light weight, Boat lights
>Dancer armour, Traditional, Variable(Egyptian Pharaoh)
>Tracker, Warrior, Nurse
>Vessel: Gemstone, pocket dimension
>Patron Haint
>Djinn-ja, Guardian spirit, Cursebane, Spare change -1
>Adventure.
>>
>>7423104
Assuming the words in red only come in at the 3 point tier, the best outcome to remain part of society and live a decent life but still have super powers is 2 points in Cat, 2 points in Norse, 1 point in Math Vampire.
>>
>>7422520
Ahh, this is fantastic. If only it were done. :(
>>
>>7423104
>no alternate option to gain math prowess by drinking blood
Booooo.

Catgirl burglar build:
>Cat mode (B cup)
>Butter Pecan Icecreamancy
>Cherry Icecreamancy
Become the travelling catgirl burglar. Sell icecream and spoons during the day, occasionally rob banks, every few years break into an oprhanage/hospital and steal the souls of every baby I can find.
>>
File: Dream of Genie.jpg (4MB, 5145x7632px) Image search: [Google]
Dream of Genie.jpg
4MB, 5145x7632px
>>7422517
>>7422521
>>7422528
>>7422534

All 4 compressed into an image. File size is 4MB max thus the image quality.
>>
>>7422520
>Phermones
WHY
>>
File: 1344368312691.jpg (53KB, 339x460px) Image search: [Google]
1344368312691.jpg
53KB, 339x460px
>>7423129
>Shit image quality
>Side scrolling
You must now be executed as a heretic.
>>
>>7423104
Cat 1, Norse 1, Cyborg 2, Ice Cream: Butter Pecan. a.k.a. epic cat burglar mode.

Does battery fluid freeze? Can you get Coldstone to do you up some battery fluid ice cream?
>>
>>7422517
>Houri
>Voluntary, Happy to Be Here
>Lithe, Flexible, Tattoos, Barefoot
>Modest, Modern, Sporty fashion senses
>Housewife, Businesswoman, Courtesan, Life of the Party, Entertainer, Scheherezade, Nurse skills
>Exterior: Cellphone
>Interior: Single Room
>Power level: Magical Girl
>Minor Shapeshift, Illusionary Copy, Mischievous Mind
>Loving Heart, No Misunderstandings, Minor Psychic Link, Major Psychic Link
>Friend Upstairs, World Atlas, Magical Realm
>Interloper: Psycho Childhood Friend (not bottled)
>Life Goal: Novelty

Endless vacation phenomenon begins!
>>
>>7423134
Blame the board.

If you make it completely vertical, "image resolution too large" error.

The filesize is just barely under the 4MB limit. Image quality is maximum.

That's as good as it gets to fit the whole thing into a single image on this board.
>>
>>7423195
Don't post it as a single image then.
>>
>>7423073
There is definitely "something" going on behind the scenes, but I think it's more fun when the reader is left to imagine what the specifics of a mystery might be.I don't think an answer is as interesting as a question. I might elaborate more on it someday though. I'm glad you found it interesting though.

>>7423129
Oh, thanks! I appreciate you doing this for me. I hope the anon who finds it more convenient to have a single image enjoys it.

Thank you all for the builds, they're all great fun to read.
>>
>>7423195
Then don't stick it in a single image.
>>
>>7422879
>jesus, with the species and then personality, it feels like I can't build the genie the way I want at all. I'll just have to be creative)
Sorry, I didn't see this before. Could you elaborate on how you feel limited?
>>7422744
Similarly, are there options or archetypes you feel are particularly missing?
>>
>>7422457
The 'Saturday Night Special' - designed as a second ring which you put on when you're about to have some fun. Recommended that you take it off afterwards.
Includes -2 points for being a second ring.

Powers:
Gifted - lovemaking (5)
Attracted / Refined (8)
Pro-choice (3)

'Drawbacks'
Ready (+1)
Horny (+2)
Erogenous (+2)
>That's what you're after anyway, right?

Rape touch (+2)
Harassment (+1)
>It's not rape if you're willing.

Lewd Aura (+2)
>Party atmosphere, whenever and wherever you need it

Slutty (+2)
Dirty Talk (+1)
Tattoo (+1)
>Lets people know you're available

Alt. Sustenance (+2)
>Now you don't have to stop for water

Egocentrism (+2)
Not By Myself (+2)
>Why would you be wanking it to porn anyway? This ring is for having orgies.
>>
>>7423134
>>7423197
>>7423226
He was specifically asked to make a single-file version with the pages stuck together like that.
>>
>>7423231
there's no blank options, the species come with specific drawbacks/perks followed by the personality doing the same thing.

I mean, I tried just building a regular person that got frustrated when their adventure di dnt end but I basically have to give them loving, lusty, prick, numb, hate, etc.

Really, I just wish there was more freedom perk wise.
>>
>>7423216
What about a follow up CYOA called Broken Facade?
>>
>>7423292
>you are in the dream matrix
>the dream is perfect, your body will be cared for until maxed out human lifespan
>you can chose every option for your dream
>it's just that the hypervisor is faking what you see
>>
>>7423129
Looks good, man. Thanks for putting this together.
>>
File: Mindslaver 1.jpg (4MB, 1200x9907px) Image search: [Google]
Mindslaver 1.jpg
4MB, 1200x9907px
>>7422552
>>7422554
Why post that when this exist?
>>
File: Mindslaver 2.jpg (4MB, 1200x9852px) Image search: [Google]
Mindslaver 2.jpg
4MB, 1200x9852px
>>7423371
>>
File: Mindslaver 3.jpg (4MB, 1200x9750px) Image search: [Google]
Mindslaver 3.jpg
4MB, 1200x9750px
>>7423372
>>
>>7423371

This is the final version right? There won't be any more updates correct?
>>
>>7423291
Defiant and Numb were intended to be the closest thing to a how a regular person would react in that situation, which would be extremely poorly. I figured there would be little reason to not just immediately release someone unless she had a pretty strong motivation to stick around. Maybe what I will do is modify Loving Soul so that it also covers other types of love, like parental or platonic love between friends, or make it so that "free" perks aren't necessarily enforced. I don't think I'll be modifying the species to not have inherent drawbacks though, the whole idea is to give you a sort of "be careful what you wish for" thing.

>>7423292
I personally probably won't be doing that, since I think keeping the mystery is what makes it fun, but I wouldn't mind seeing how someone elaborates on the basic concept in some way.
>>
>>7423104

Cat 3, strawberry and pistachio ice cream. Becoming a cute catgirl is its own reward and Tiger Strength is a bonus in case people try to lewd me. Pistachio ice cream because of all the ways a girl can abuse causality with future knowledge, and strawberry ice cream to share liberally with people. Once they get used to crushing on me it'll become a habit, even after I withdraw the ice cream stimulus - Pavlov and all that. Obviously this is for people I _want_ to lewd me.
>>
>>7423371
>Why post that when this exist?

Because only plebs limit themselves to one potential mindcontrol adventure
>>
>>7423371
>aslo
>>
>>7423378
That is the latest version, I might update Mindslaver in the future, but I have no plans on updating it at the moment or anywhere in the immediate future.

I don't know when I will make my next CYOA, but when I make it it will be something special and I will make it majestic as fuck because my next CYOA will be my 10th CYOA! Didn't realize I had made 9 CYOAs before I uploaded all of them on my Google Drive.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1CwO4KqTgloRXVUV19DR19hdEk?usp=sharing
>>
>>7423374
Honestly, I'd take the pact of comfiness for free.
>>
>>7423421
I look forward to congratulating you when your 10th comes out!
>>
>>7423421
Was 'Your CYOA' your first one? Seems very different from all the lewd cyoas you've made now.
>>
>>7423421
Little question about 'Permanent Changes': If I apply something like Rewrite Personality to, for example, alter the political views of my slaves and would like to change a person's personality in another way later on ... let's say make her more submissive ... would I be able to do that? I don't alter the first thing I changed, is that enough?
>>
>>7423440
I think his first one was Nemesis.
>>
>>7423440
This is the order I made my CYOAs

>Nemesis
>Enslaved
>Your CYOA
>Eldritch Gifts
>Sex Magic
>Super Prison
>Messed Up Waifu
>Seven Sexy Sins
>Mindslaver
>>
>>7423104
This shit ain't lewd, it's in no way /d/ related.
Take this to >>>/tg/
>>
>>7423421

Alright nice. I don't like having to go back to builds and adjust them if its a work in progress. This was actually a very hard CYOA for me to do. I had to cut a few things but I am mostly happy with the result and I can scrape by with the bare minimum of what I need. I could do more if I got rid of Planeswalker but its too good not to get.
>>
>>7423442
>Permanent Changes
>Add changes
>Can I add more changes on top of these changes?
Yes, as long as you don't remove a change or alter the change you will always be able to add more changes.
>>
>>7423460
Thanks.
>>
Awwww, i want NTR CYOA so badly...
>>
>>7423447
If we pick the thing that makes all our slaves Albino, can we use illusions to make them look different?
>>
>>7423421
Idea for 10th CYOA Lewd Dark general. Fight magical girls, rival dark kingdoms, etc. . .
>>
>>7423577
>Dollmaker+Illusions=No albinos?
If you have Self-Hypnosis and Illusions then you will be able to change the way your slaves look. But the illusions will only affect you and your salves. Everyone else will see them as albinos since Illusion only affect slaves.
>>
File: Spartial Manipulation.jpg (190KB, 850x749px) Image search: [Google]
Spartial Manipulation.jpg
190KB, 850x749px
>>7423579
I already got some ideas. The trick is just to decide which is best. Here is one, its the one I like the most at the moment:

>Will have a big list of fetishes. You gain points based on your fetishes.
>Each fetish is tied to a magic school which grants points for that magic school. I will have 6 unique schools of lewd magic.
>You get access to 2 schools of magic, 1 primary school and 1 secondary school, whichever you gained most points in.
>The more points you spend on spells the more magic flux points you get. Magic flux is basically lewd drawbacks.
>Will make sure to include familiars, you will get to choose one based on your primary magic school.

What do you think about this?
>>
>>7423606
>What do you think about this?
I think it sounds awesome.
When you say schools of magic, do you mean types of magic, or where you get taught your magic?
>>
File: magic 1.jpg (724KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
magic 1.jpg
724KB, 600x900px
>>7423616
Types of magic.
>>
>>7423606
does the fetish list really do much? It sounds like it just suggests a primary and secondary school, but I'd probably ignore it and just pick the schools I like.
>>
>>7423606
It sounds pretty good but I don't get how it will have a big list of fetishes and yet each fetish will be tied to a magic school of which there will be 6 of. Will you group fetishes somehow?

Also can I ask you to include sissification in there?
>>
>>7423606
Sounds interesting, can't wait for the finished product.
>>
File: Orgasm.jpg (520KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Orgasm.jpg
520KB, 800x800px
>>7423631
Yes, since the fetishes will grant points which are exclusive to their own magic school.

>>7423636
Will group up different fetishes to one magic school. For example black magic will need black points and you only get black points from fetishes like guro, vore, snuff, cuckoldry or some really "evil" fetish.
>>
>>7423642
>Will group up different fetishes to one magic school
That sounds nice. Can't wait for it.
>>
>>7423642
What will happen to the points you gained in a school you don't learn?
>>
>>7423642
So let's say I have a fetish for foot-licking, but also for futa. Since these are (presumably) unrelated, will one of the points gained from these fetishes be wasted?
>>
>>7423650
Either you will be able to exchange those points for a 3:1 ratio to points of your primary or secondary school or you will be able to convert them into unaligned points and every spell will cost a small points of aligned points and a larger amount of unaligned points. I have not decided yet and might be something else entirely but the points you get in other schools which you can't access won't be unless. The more fetishes and perverted you are the more power you get!
>>
>>7423216

Well, great to hear you respond! Only question, do you have an idea yourself for what it is, or was the vagueness part of the fun?

Because it isn't just the broken facade. That's just the obvious thing to key the reader in that there's something strange going on. Several of the opponents are specifically warning you about your genie, the reactions of the second sister near the end could be interpreted as wistful or something... more suspicious, and the end where you lose your memory of the whole thing -and the start, too- feel off.

Unless I am missing more hints, that's the oddness I could find. But it feels like there's just not quiiite enough for me to get any good ideas. Any that I missed?

If you do a 1.2, maybe add something else early on, especially something that only hints at it in retrospect. (Again, you may have done this and I missed it!)

In any case, the goal was obviously to get the reader off balance at that point near the end. Even without "spoiling it" or telling the complete answer, sowing just a liiiiiittle more horror would be great.
>>
>>7423371
Means of Control
>Parasite

Slave Types
>Reluctant Slave
>Conditioned Slave

Boons
>Sensitivity
>Libido
>Normalize
>Induce Fetish
>Orgasm Control
>Immortality
>Self Hypnosis
>Tireless Servant
>Fertility

Powers
>Expanded Mind
>Telekinesis
>Flesh Sculptor

Drawbacks
>The Abyss
>Eldritch Horror
>Sign of Influence
>Unnatural Aura

Pacts
>Pact of Hell
>Slavers Pact

First Slave
>Victoria Valentine

Can I use fleshsculptor on my own parasites and babies in the girl's wombs? If so, I'm gonna have fun breeding an army of spawn for fun and profit.
>>
>>7423372
Do you need self hypnosis if you've got Alchemy?
>>
>>7423711
Nope! But you will need the ingredients and a little time and effort to make the potions.
>>
Means of Control
>Familiar
Type
>Conditioned Slave
Boons
>Rewrite Personality
>Rewrite Memory
>Induce Fetish
>Immortality
>Combat Training
>Summoning
>Pause
>Expanded Mind
>Flesh Sculptor
Issues
>Cosmic Alignment
>Sign of Influence (Heart Pupils)
>Power of Chaos
>Holy Grail Pact
First Slave
>Victoria Valentine
Anybody want to choose the Power of Chaos form?
>>
These threads are moving quick now

>>7422457
I'm back to working on this today. I've got a bunch of stuff added and some notes from the last couple threads on other stuff to add. I Could use suggestions on stuff to include, be as detailed as you can. Balance issues would be helpful too if you see anything off.

I'll try to have the newer set up in a couple days. Its kind of stuck right now in reorganization because I'm expanding it to 8 columns and don't want to just move everything yet when I might want the larger spaces for additions.
>>
>>7423712
Wait so you can use Alchemy to replicate boons you didn't take?
>>
>>7423739
Unless I'm missing it, this version doesn't seem to have the activation or cooldown time on the rings, so you can avoid lots of punishments simply by only putting them on when you want to use them.
>>
>>7423755
At the same time, its nice that you can wear a ring for a weekend and go have fun. Having two weeks of drawbacks without benefits is a massive pain and downright dangerous in some cases.

Maybe as a compromise, let ring powers/drawbacks start immediately but you can't take the ring back off for 24 hours, and cannot take off the ring during a punishment or to avoid bondage capture.
>>
>>7423752
No, he's saying that you can apply boons to yourself via Alchemy even without Self Hypnosis. Alchemy itself requires you to have the boon in order to make a potion out of it.
>>
>>7423755
>>7423769

I think some drawbacks specify that they have phase out times if the ring isn't active and there's the permanency drawback that could really extend them. I could see a new drawback that you couldn't take with that to extend other drawbacks
>>
File: d.jpg (576KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
576KB, 750x1000px
>>7423706
>Can I use fleshsculptor on my own parasites and babies in the girl's wombs?
Yes

>>7423713
Enjoy your new body! You're a demon futa!
>>
>>7423772
Actually, what is the purpose of alchemy? Self-hypnosis takes way lower effort, your slaves gain the boons you want to give 'em anyway.
>>
>>7423795
You can sell boons.
>>
>>7423700
I know what it entails, beyond a couple details I haven't fully decided on yet (minor things like if a particular mechanic actually has a name or if it's just the state of things.) If I were to write a larger content expansion, it would be according to that plan, since I think it's kind of cheating to just be vague and not have anything backing it up. That being said, I don't think Broken Facade would have been anywhere near as interesting as it is now if I had left it as a literal description of what was happening the way it originally was in my notes.

But yeah, there are a few more indications that nobody in-canon has a complete picture of what is actually happening. The first indication should be comparing the descriptions of Marids and Peris, where Marids are kind of scary because even the Powers That Be don't know everything about them for sure, but with Peris they are actively keeping information out of the hands of the Xian middle management. Surely a responsible authority would tell their workers exactly what it was the Peri did and what happens to them when they're shown "upstairs," but there Little Sister is completely in the dark about it and can only offer you rumors. (Of course, the real reason why you aren't told what the Peri collectively did is because I wanted to leave it open to the reader to decide on exactly what it was for their build, but I thought it would also be a good in-canon opportunity to plant the initial seed of doubt. ) There are some other minor other that are there to reinforce the idea that everyone has incomplete information about what's really going on, like the Big Sister claiming she has no idea what that that whole "Queen of Djinn/Genies" thing is all about, and the Little Sister's idea of what Houris are being contradicted by the Psycho Childhood Friend's personality.

Continued
>>
>>7423739
Is there a thing that makes the ring non-physical, beyond the Full-time upgrade to Permanent?

>>7423795
Maybe you'd use the potions as a way to entice people into being your slaves? Also it seems like you could probably use it to grant people boons without triggering certain drawbacks.
>>
>>7423795
You can affect other people who are not your slaves or yourself (if you have Self-Hypnosis). Someone made a build with a potion shop where he was suppose to sell potions and they would all have lewd horrible drawbacks. Like a potion that would get you a aphrodisiac potion what youd give someone a high libido, but it would also make you unable to cum. Sounded pretty interesting.
>>
>>7423795
You can give stuff to people that are mot your slaves (yet).

for example you could give a potion to transform someone into a sex doll with objectification and easily get them to a ritual.

Or if you picked up contract >>7423807 has the right idea.
>>
File: l8ter.jpg (2MB, 4100x3000px) Image search: [Google]
l8ter.jpg
2MB, 4100x3000px
not enough options
>>
>>7423700
>>7423805
The most explicit reference to exactly what Broken Facade entails is in the Little Sister's ending speech, where she assured you that with the 15 pitfalls you were offered, you'll never have more than 50 points left over, so you won't be in "serious" trouble. But you were offered 16 pitfalls, and with that missing one you're left with much more than that, enough for nigh-omnipotence many times over.

But I don't want to lean too hard on Broken Facade, especially in an update. I'm worried it would be one of those things where a quirk is leaned into too hard and is ruined by overexposure. I was actually a ready worried that the new perks and pitfalls were too melancholic from the Big Sister's perspective, which is why Not A Hero is outright comedic. I don't want to ruin what I've already made, basically. And I think a few people are happy to play it as just a pure, friendly waifu maker, and I like reading those builds too. Making it too horrific or too sad would defeat the purpose. A light touch is best. I hope that wall of text answers your question, as maybe you can tell from the CYOA itself I have trouble being succinct.
>>
>>7423806
>Is there a thing that makes the ring non-physical, beyond the Full-time upgrade to Permanent?
No.
>>
File: yea ok.jpg (4MB, 4300x2557px) Image search: [Google]
yea ok.jpg
4MB, 4300x2557px
more
>>
File: jdhjdj.jpg (2MB, 2500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
jdhjdj.jpg
2MB, 2500x2000px
>>
>>7423811
Good to have with flesh sculptor, easy surgery no hassle tons of money.
>>
File: lkdflkjfj.jpg (2MB, 2500x1978px) Image search: [Google]
lkdflkjfj.jpg
2MB, 2500x1978px
>>
>>7423817
Just to clarify, I wasn't asking about the version in >>7422457, I was asking about the one >>7423739 is working on.
>>
>>7423823
Flesh Sculptor is a Power, not a Boon, so you can't put it in a potion.
>>
>>7423828
right, but I'm using that one as the base for modification. There are very few things that I've actually removed from it, its mostly additions. Rather than posting the partially done messy copy I have or try to list all of the changes, just use that for reference

also I'm almost done with the last thread's smell request, if that guy made his way back in here
>>
File: 1482167917884.jpg (126KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
1482167917884.jpg
126KB, 850x478px
>>7423374
Control:
>Contract

Slaves:
>Conditioned Slave, Unaware Slave

Boons:
>(Free) Twinning, Gender Swap, Age Manipulation, Shrink, Futanari
>(Bought) Immortality, Self Hypnosis, Tireless Servant, Maid Training, Fertility, Induce Fetish, Triggers

Powers:
>Pocket Dimension, Flesh Sculptor

Drawbacks
>Permanent Changes, Rapey Slaves, Sign of Inclunce (Heart pupils)

Pact
>Pact of Comfyness

Starter Slave(s)
>Alexandra Archibald, Jamie Smith, Gwedillth Everglade

I'm gonna use my mind powers to finally live a lazy life with people to take care of me. Of course, I can't always be bothered to get up and do the fucking, so that's why I'll need my servants to take a little initiative themselves. Besides, I like receiving.

Fundamentally, I'm going to be a fair master, using my contracts to grant wishes in return for eternal service. Slight specialty in fixing physical insecurities.

Alexandra will be my first contracted slave. With my contract, I'll offer her exactly what she dreams of: a quite life as a maid to a master who will love her back and appreciate her service (Me). After signing, she'll be my personal attendant, responsible for all the cooking, cleaning, and maidlike tasks of caring for me. At least until my harem reaches a point where I need someone specialized in those tasks for the whole group, at which point she'll be the one clothing, bathing, and assisting me personally.

Jamie will be my second contracted slave. I'll offer him the body he desires for himself with my powers. While it may take time for him to finish school, I plan to have him train to find his talents and use them to be one of my first breadwinners so I can enjoy all the animu and vidya and maintain internet to my pocket dimension.

For Gwedillth, I will contract her with promises to restore her race. Of course, I'll do that by making her hyper pregnant, breeding her, and using my powers to make craft and "half breeds" into full elves.An immortal broodqueen with pregnancy fetish.
>>
>>7423841
No but you could make a potion to knock someone out, do the fleshcrafting, and when they wake up tell them it was the potion
>>
>>7423846
>There are very few things that I've actually removed from it, its mostly additions.
And I'm asking whether a particular thing (making the ring immaterial) was going to be added (and if not, whether it could be - even shaping the ring to feel like you're not even wearing one while it's still visibly there would be fine).
>>
>>7423863
You don't need alchemy for that, drugs work perfectly fine without requiring an investment in horrific eldritch powers.
>>
>>7423805
>>7423815

Thanks for replying in such detail! It helps me a lot. For example, it makes me lean towards "taking things at face value." I don't mean believing everything the sisters say, but taking it as just that, what they think, what they believe, etc. Thus it isn't some intentional elaborate lie, and the premise isn't hiding some "you're really just crazy!" or "a demon has you as its plaything, you aren't in the real world!" sort of mindfuck. That said, my comments will be split into just a bit more musing about the mystery, and then talking about what I thought of all the rest, especially in response to you talking about an expansion!
>>
File: 1468084039933.jpg (761KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
1468084039933.jpg
761KB, 1500x844px
>>7423862
Eventually, once my end of the pact is filled, I'll take Gwedillth off the broodqueen program and focus more on her happiness.

For all my slaves, I'll be using Triggers to help condition their attitudes, goals, and behaviors toward my ends.

Outside of starting slaves, I'll also make a point of offering some major businesswomen contracts in return for more time to work/be family (via Tireless Servant). I'll let these worker bees operate unaware and to the best of their ability, enjoying their lives up to old age with their friends and family. Of course, the exception will be for orders for them to send some of their excess wealth our way for an entertainment budget, along with some stock shares so I can finance my lazy life.

When they're old and satisfied with their lives, I'll use age regression to revert them to working prime, give them a new ambition fitting their skills/personality, and let them repeat their earning life.

Of course, I'll probably also offer more than a few folks in the anime/gaming industry the tireless pact, with their orders mostly to continue producing entertainment for the world and me.

If I manage to hook any politicians, I'll just make them ensure we don't lose access to entertainment.
>>
>>7423846
posting the messy version is still an option, if you'de like input on which trees should be merged together, which drawbacks should share dependencies, etc. If you want to get fancy, you could create a "cannot be taken with" relationship that goes vertically between two exclusive options, like Not By Myself and Egocentrism or between Large Fit and Small fit, or Only With Permission and Public.

Also, break Only With Permission off from requiring Frequent Urination, that requirement makes no sense. Frequent Urination could use a bit more detail too. Once every 2 hours?

Re-write marking to start with: "When peeing, you will be compelled to piss on anyone in range" or if you have a better idea. I only now understand the concept behind this drawback after having done this cyoa dozens of time because its poorly worded.
>>
>>7423872

see
>>7423817

amputee can make it an ear ring and I'd be tempted to add into collar that it can be made into a/the collar. Power costs have a minimum for 3 and I can't imagine that being worth that much. Might see if I can get that mixed into something else to change that
>>
>>7423885
Continued:

Okay, so, it's clear there's some sort of catastrophic, or at least dangerous, even in the player's future in part due to having a genie. The younger sister tries to warn you about it in her final speech, and there are hints throughout. Especially since TWO of the interlopers are warning you about it, either about the genie specifically, or a future she allegedly sees where catastrophe strikes.

That doesn't imply that it's sealed doom, and you and your genie can potentially overcome it. But I'm willing to be that the stronger the genie, the more powerful the wishes you make, the stronger the karmic backlash is gonna be.

Assuming you do get a random genie, and it isn't merely a facade where one singular entity is simply shaping herself to be whatever you picked, oh and the fact that multiple choices mess with your head, memories and intent in sometimes subtle ways, I think that... well, I'm not entirely certain.

But the in-laws are another hint. They're pushing you towards a wedding if they like you, even though their relative is a slave? Hmm.

Something tells me the genie isn't the only thing being picked. Even if it's due to cosmic balance or whatever, I bet the player is as much being affected as the genie.
>>
>>7423880
Given the choice between drugs and horrific eldritch powers, always pick horrific eldritch powers.
>>
>>7423909
You've got a point.
>>
>>7423899

>>7423893
I wanted a vertical option "or" or "at least one" for a few things. I have major limits as to what technical I can do, though if I can get a new version with some circulation I might try asking around here or /tg/ for someone to add those functions.

I'll change the frequent urination one in a second. I'm a little weirded out by marking because the term suggests pissing on objects to mark territory not people, but I guess that wouldn't be as good of a drawback. I'll clean up the phrasing though
>>
>>7423371
Can flesh sculptor give breasts and testicles functional wombs?
>>
>>7423885
>>7423905
Continued:

Buuuuuut enough about impending calamity, a Satella-like entity haunting your dreams, and whatnot, let's talk about waifu's and the game!

So, it's great, first of all. Most choices have drawbacks enough that it's hard to find obvious "must have's" beside the almost obvious gimme's like "having her be in love with you already." (Hmm. Now that I think about it, that too adds to my suspicions that- never mind)

Besides doing obvious things like adding more perks, another race, stuff like that, I'd love to see a few more interlopers. Those are super fun.

And this part is hard, but if you DO add more interlopers, or a few more things like perks and whatnot, I'd love to see more previous choices affecting future ones, just like the bonus bottle does. Maybe a few more things can only be accessed if you have race X or perk Y?

But actually, besides interlopers, what I'd really like is one more section, something about either a challenge or complication not based on an interloper, something in the future that you will have the option to deal with...

Or even better, a couple of consequences if you pick some of the real obvious combinations. Oh, she already loves you, she's dominant, and you picked to deal with the in-laws, etc? Well as fun as that sounds, here's a consequence to that combo, Stuff like that.

No more than a fifth page, though! So maybe not a TON, but I bet it wouldn't be that hard to think of fun hijinks. That final section is great, but just feels a little bare.

Oh, and of course, what waifu game is complete without an option to get the sisters, bonus-box style? They have personalities and we already got to know a bit about them, and they are a race that can become genies anyway, so it shouldn't be too hard to sneak that in. That could be a whole sixth page detailing THAT situation all on it's own, with perks and complications you can't skip out of!
>>
>>7423918
Why do breasts and testicles need functional wombs? Is that the hip new fetish? Did I miss out?
>>
>>7423885
>>7423905
>>7423922
Finale, ran out of space!

Also, was the older sister working on a manuscript too?! Heh, she's not so different than her younger sister after all. (And clearly has that one non-magical personality trait, Scheherazade one. She's talking about her own interest when she mentions the 18th century boat design there! Love that detail.)
>>
>>7423899
Add a rules option that allows the ring to become part of any equipment (hobble, collar, piercings, chastity belt) that is "permanently" attached as an effect of a drawback?

If you really would like to be able to add new costs for powers, I can figure it out and write some instructions for you.

Also, power idea: Genie. You store magical power for every day * the number of excess points you have that day. This power can be used to grant a wish. Granting a power or removing a drawback for a day costs double the equivalent point value. Granting a power or drawback to others permanently costs 1000x points. Permanently granting yourself a power or removing a drawback costs 1,000,000,000x points.

Convenient: Any materials needed to perform your drawbacks are provided by the goddess in a pocket dimension.
Assistance: Requires ^. The goddess grants you an angelic servant who will help you. They count as "you" for drawbacks, so you cannot use them to get around drawbacks that require other people.
>>
File: look.jpg (247KB, 1200x855px) Image search: [Google]
look.jpg
247KB, 1200x855px
>>7423929
You've never seen testicle and breast impregnation threads? It's not a particularly new fetish, but it is niche. I mean, that cock fairy CYOA has a testicle impregnation option, and several artists who's work has been used in CYOAs have also done breast impregnation
>>
>>7423933
I'll probably do that, it would be easier than adding that note to each one separately.

I was considering a flexible power one, like -7 each day you can have a -3 power you qualify for (with a few other restrictions). I like the genie thing, maybe a tier two off that. Bare in mind that share the power and the dominance/devotion rings have some of that functionality already.

Someone mentioned the material issues last thread, I'm planning on addressing that. I re-added the 6 free powers at the top from an older version (spare the family and move along are both in that) I could put that in as a 7th
>>
>>7423914
Huh, I just noticed: There is a "requires ONE of the items above", which is used in Leash and Buildup (and nowhere else). You might want to change that so its a bit more obvious. Do that by editing line 27 of the HTML. Perhaps change the color from black to a grey? White? Not really sure.

Also, did the math >>7423933, perhaps 1 billion is a bit excessive, given that thats 27,000 years keeping 100 excess points. 10 million might be fair. Thats still several lifetimes of hell to remove one drawback.

To add new costs, ie "s" tier power which costs 9 points, add the following without quotes
"td span.s:after," to the front of line 49
change line 126 from " var powerPoints = {'t':-3,'m':-5,'h':-7};" to " var powerPoints = {'t':-3,'m':-5,'h':-7,'s':-9};"
"td.p span.s:after { content:"—9"; }" between lines 46 and 47

and then use "s" for your power class instead of "t", "m" or "h". I think that'll do it.
>>
>>7423965
Nice thing about the genie thing is that it gives a way out for people with long term immortality, lets you buff up an army before a war, and get revenge on someone through a permanent drawback. It could also use something to flatten a kingdom, in case they abused you too much - but once again at a cost.
>>
>>7422723

Fresh Graduate
Shorty
Regular Weight
Busty
Child Bearing
Sexy
Long and Straight
Caramel
Receptive
Erratically Dom
Cool, Charismatic, Laidback and Generous
Bondage x3, Impregnation, Public Sex, Lewd Roleplay, Oral x3.
Video Games, Computer
Glasses
>>
>>7423371
It's mild enough you could use it as a companion CYOA to another larger non-hypnosis. Otherwise, Novelty?

>>7423965
Got reminded, could you buff Flexible to some degree? Either updrade to small speed buff or lower cost to -1. I love flexible for what it is, but it's solely about stretching your body and you can achieve the same effect with Painless, Invulnerable, and Inhuman Shapeshifting.

>>7423985
Woah I wasn't even aware there was conditions like that and always assumed the black connectors required everything above it.
>>
>>7423885
>>7423905
I'm going to have to tiptoe around some of this, because I genuinely believe in letting people mostly come up with their own answers and interpretations to things, but I'm really happy that you and some other people really picking up on a lot of small details I threw in. One thing I will say is that even though the sisters themselves aren't intentionally lying to you, that doesn't mean there isn't an intentional elaborate lie, just that that they aren't in on it. The Little Sister's mini breakdown and multiple stray comments from the Big Sister are intended to show that both are ultimately powerless cogs in a machine much bigger than either of them, and who knows what the intentions of that machine are? Not saying either way, just something to consider. But again, I love that people are picking up on small details and coming up with theories to fit them.

As for the expansion, yeah, those are a lot of things I'm thinking about. I experimented with a pitfall that required a perk, and I have in mind a the opposite situation where you can get a certain perk if you take a certain pitfall. I'm really really bad at balancing though, so who knows if that will work out. I also plan on introducing sections with more pre-defined characters, because that was the most fun to write for me. You'll definitely have another chance to interact with the sisters, but probably not in the way you expect. And finally, yeah, the two are much more alike than either of them would admit. I woudn't be surprised if the "official" description of Scheherazade had a different example of what it did, and the Big Sister modified it to talk about something more "obviously" interesting.
>>
>>7424006
Forgot to add, thank you too for the in-depth comment! It's fun to read and think about all these things.
>>
>>7423985
>There is a "requires ONE of the items above", which is used in Leash and Buildup (and nowhere else)
I did not see that

I need to mess with it in more detail, one option I was thinking was to introduce a bigger power cost so I could put archmage back in. I might also be able to make some use of a higher tier for drawbacks too, s as +4. I was messing with impairment as someone asked a couple threads back, I might get the thing to look right if I could turn one of them into a +4.

I'm going to set that right now

>>7423985
>>7423992
with a genie idea I'm eyeing more twisted and heavy limits. Probably once per week, once per person ever, one power, needs to have drawbacks to balance. They need to know the drawbacks unless you can construe it as part of their phrasing. All effects permanent. Cannot use on yourself. More of the traditional evil genie set, should also let me keep the cost low
>>
Anyone have a rape CYOA?
>>
>>7424010

>>7424000
I had a flexible body tier 2 in the last thread that wasn't the best phrased and got some shit when I posted a rough draft last thread. I plan on going back to it and maybe doing a more amorphous as a tier 3
>>
>>7424012
I don't think so. There's blackmail, but nothing beyond.
>>
>>7424015
Slimegirl option? Still, I kind of agree with >>7424000 the 3 points is pretty high for something so... mundane.

Bear in mind that theres a few other lines to change for a drawback, and that since the random system is currently Refusal cost = 4 - points, then a 4 point drawback would be totally optional, but if you change the refusal cost to 5 - x, then you'll be seriously gimping the random system.

>Cannot use on yourself
But my 1-day archmage nuclear option for revenge! Nooooo!

>Once per person ever
But then you can't make your friends immortal too. You'll go through thousands of years having to say final goodbyes to everyone for whome your limited initial set of immortality rings wasn't enough. R.I.P.

Perhaps a True Immortality power that requires immortality, Immunity and Invinceability?

Also I guess in this case genie freedom could be done by convincing someone to use their wish to set you free? Seems to easy, lets foist all our drawbacks onto them.

power idea: Deal with the Devil: The wisher agrees to take on a number of your drawbacks in exchange for something you have (can include powers). Everything returns to you when the user dies.
>>
File: Slaves_1.jpg (2MB, 1200x4450px) Image search: [Google]
Slaves_1.jpg
2MB, 1200x4450px
1/3
>>
>>7424024
I think I figured out the rest of the numbering issue, I tested impairment at +4 and it looks like its working.

I actually removed archmage because its way too powerful for 7 points, might put it back in at 9 but that will still need nerfing.

I was thinking the once ever to prevent wishes from being fix or reversed later. Also there are balance issues with wish granting like combining it with King in the North for a super army or the like. Requiring the power granted had drawbacks would be needed, I might need more flexibility on the one power only, granted, but I'll need to thinking about phrasing to avoid breaking stuff
>>
File: Slaves_2.jpg (2MB, 1200x4200px) Image search: [Google]
Slaves_2.jpg
2MB, 1200x4200px
>>7424033
2/3
>>
>>7424021
You should probably change line 125 from this:
>var rangeSizes = {'t':6,'m':6,'h':6};
to the following:
>var rangeSizes = {'t':6,'m':6,'h':6,'s':6};
That's in addition to what the other guy said on the matter.
>>
File: Slaves_3.jpg (3MB, 1200x7000px) Image search: [Google]
Slaves_3.jpg
3MB, 1200x7000px
>>7424033
>>7424035
3/3
>>
>>7424006
Oh, now that's not fair! The moment I close off one possibility, you go and throw it wide open again.

Ah, well. So, though, no waifu option for the sisters, you've got different plans for them, in other words? Either way, glad to know more is coming up.

And I'm sure you won't be able to help adding a couple more hints in whatever future updates you give, so I'd love to see where that goes, too!

Bonus comment: I like some of the pictures in particular. The "no" symbol over the classic "pictures of confused looking anime girls with interrogation marks over their heads" was adorable and clever.
>>
>>7424034
Just make sure that Archwizard isn't defined in DnD terms. Level 20 wizards in DnD are nigh-omnipotent demigods and can cheese the wish spell pretty hard according to my quick googling. As an added note though, in theory the magic power + time = archmagery, archmage just grants the knowledge so you can be powerful sooner.

The points-banking system I pointed out protects from having a super army at all times if you're stuck using the 1-day super strength, not to mention you have to grant it to each person individually. My version just tied the drawbacks to yourself rather than giving them to others, maybe Deal with the Devil and PowerBanking are the base level perks and are both required for Genie? Up to you.

Deal with the Devil: Others can make a contract with you to temporarily take on your drawbacks and punishments. You may Loan them your powers or offer more mundane favors.

PowerBanking: unused excess points on your rings are stored every (week?). These banked points can be used to buy powers or negate drawbacks temporarily, at (3?) times the cost per week.

Genie: People may make wishes of you. If you twist their wish to grant them a drawback, it returns to you when they die. Restrictions may apply, no refunds.
>>
>>7423371
Familiar
Unaware Slave

Tireless Servant
Combat Training
Objectification
Monsterification

Summoning
Expanded Mind
Telekinesis
Flesh Sculptor
Planeswalker
Alchemy

Cosmic Alignment
Slave Limit
Eldritch Horror-
Deus Vult
Sign of Influence
Dollmaker
Unnatural Aura
Star Guardians
The Abyss

Holy Grail Pact

Jamie Smith

Alright, unlewd, full-power mode is go. I cribbed out memory modification as useless because it's one of the most basic mysteries and my first stop is Nasu. I mean, I have to be careful, but it's the Holy Grail War, and I have one of the best Servants, so I should be able to loot stuff. I'll turn myself into a dragon or something to pick up absurd magical compatibility. I considered getting Hive Mind, but ultimately dropped it because I can use magecraft to share my bodyguards' senses and Arturia has a psychic link. I picked up Objectification so that I can turn interesting subjects into magic items more easily. Expanded Mind was the last thing I picked, but it's probably a pretty good one, even if I don't intend to help other people. And since I don't really need the freebie slave, I picked Jamie, just because I can give him a freebie. Yui would be worth taking, but her magical girl powers are gated behind her free will, and Saber's probably a more valuable combatant anyway even if she did have her powers.
>>
>>7424064
that was my concern, but the quantification helps and I'd need to find a different standard or keep that and use a lower level as base.

I thought the point storing was too complicated and trying to work out a balance for it would be more difficult, as much as I like the idea that have excess drawbacks could scale that ability without having to include specific upgrades.

>deal with devil
the domination and devotion rings have that option.

>power banking
I'm still thinking/pretty sure I'm going to add a flexible power like that. Something like you can select each day one -3 power (other than the world changing ones off new identity) that you qualify for or negate a +1 drawback. Not sure if it should be -5 or -7. I'm leaning toward the -7 and giving it a dedicated drawback that makes it so you can't pick the same effect twice in a one week period at +2.

I feel like you can grant powers like that cheaper with the sharing is caring power
>>
>>7424081
surely having unlimited rapey slaves is more full-power than having only four? And why take alchemy? trade alchemy and eek out a point elsewhere for immortality, so you can have an undying army of monstergirl sharks that know kenpo.
>>
>>7424108
Okay, maybe not entirely full power, but I was trying to avoid taking any lewd options. The four slaves was just an acceptable compromise on portable bodyguards versus non-lewd behavior. I can still modify people as I need to, after all. I actually don't need too many options - Planeswalker and Holy Grail Pact basically set me up for certain victory as long as I play it smart, everything else is just gravy. Yeah, I could probably drop TK and Alchemy to ditch Slave Limit and pick up Immortality, then go pick them up for free in person, same reason I ditched memory modification.
>>
>>7424105
The trouble is that domination/devotion/sharing are not very changeable, you certainly can't change the powers. Deal is more temporary and versatile, and uses your own powers as bargaining chips.

>power banking
What I described was once again more of either "I need a vacation from these 10 points of drawbacks, the parasite suit is chafing me" versus your version is just kind of a "spice things up and have shifting drawbacks". They're not really the same nice.

and once again, sharing is caring has to be made at ring creation, and has to have more drawbacks than powers as decided by the goddess. My version lets the individual decide how valuable the power is.

Not to mention ring of domination costs -5 points per ring you make.
>>
>>7424113
Actually, for that matter, Expanded Mind is insanely easy to get - I know how to do so in a day or so - so it would probably be better to swap that out for something. Like I said, all you really need is Planeswalker and Saber.
>>
>>7424116
>"I need a vacation from these 10 points of drawbacks, the parasite suit is chafing me"
bare in mind rings can be removed and many of those sorts of drawbacks are not 100% of the time and (in theory) the complications for longer term use are built into their costs. I was eyeing flexibility in power more as a "I really need this power right now and don't have it on a ring" or other similar short term point.
>>
>>7423929
>tfw there's never a breast impregnation thread anymore.

We need a /d/ /d/ because I miss my extra-weird fetishes.
>>
>>7423397
If I may make a suggestion, the species is fine but can their be a blank archetype option, no drawbacks, no perks, just a simple "some people don't really fit into a category or vastly change once they actually meet their owners. We can usually tell who's about to do a 180" or something like that.
>>
>>7424006
I would like to tell you that I adored your CYOA and I'm extremely excited to see the expansion to it and any other works from you.
>>
>>7424187
That reminds me: what other work has he done?
>>
>>7423822
Rolling
>>
File: Helios_infolink.jpg (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Helios_infolink.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
>>7423371
Control
>Parasite

Slave type
>Unaware

Boons
>Normalize
>Rewrite memory
>Immortality
>Self hypnosis
>Hive mind

Powers
>Expanded mind

Hayami Yui

Becoming supreme administrator. Gotta push the evolution of mankind.
>>
Working on vore content right now, there is a term in that fetish for when it ends in death/digestion, what is that term?
>>
File: 127760824791.jpg (196KB, 960x1086px) Image search: [Google]
127760824791.jpg
196KB, 960x1086px
>>7424290
Roughly just known as fatal, with non-fatal vore referring to itself. There have been a number of anons arguing that Soft-Vore doesn't contain digestion, but with how much bleed into soft-vore threads featuring digestion, stating otherwise is difficult. If you're thinking it was Hard Vore, that is mostly just about chewing/gore.
>>
>>7424297
Is that image from a larger comic or anything? I definitely like it.
>>
>>7424193
Oh no,I don't think he's done anything else,it's just hopeful wishing that he'll make more
>>
>>7424007
Oh, I forgot to say, I came up with a thought!

If you DO expand the game beyond what it is now (not stuff like adding more races or filling out new perks or options or the like) but instead really do go beyond with pre-defined characters, or possibly other things... maybe a great idea for one section would be to set it AFTER the end as given. Like, a week or two into your life with your genie, something new comes up. That might be hard to do considering how wildly different the various end-states are, but one could assume "you survived two weeks" as a standard.
>>
>>7424060
>The moment I close off one possibility, you go and throw it wide open again.
I tend to do that. I have a feeling if I ever wrote something larger, half my responses to questions would be some variation on "maybe" and it would be intensely frustrating ever trying to get a real answer out of me.

>Ah, well. So, though, no waifu option for the sisters,
I didn't quite say that either. Hopefully it will make more sense when the expansion comes out, though as for an actual time frame I have no idea. I'm glad you are looking forward to it.

>>7424186
I'm considering it, but to be honest I think a big part of it is seeing how people choose to deal with drawbacks they don't choose, a sort of exchange thing where X might appeal to them but Y doesn't. I think that makes it a more meaningful choice. But then again, I went too far with it in the original version to the point where everyone hated Houris and Peris were completely unviable, so I may just be bad at balancing these things.

>>7424187
Thank you very much. I hope you enjoy the expansion, whenever it happens to come out.

>>7424193
This is my first CYOA. I haven't done anything else.
>>
>>7424338
It's a bit beyond the scope of what I already have done, but it'seems an interesting idea I might be able to do something with (no promises, though). I would need to figure out how to deal with the ending states, but there is a thought stirring in the back of my mind. Thanks, I'll be considering it.
>>
>>7423371
>Base points
Starting [+0/14]

>Means of control
Sigil [-2/12]

>Slave Type
Happy Slave [-1/11]

>Boons
Immortality [-2/9]
Tireless Slave [-1/8]
Self-Hypnosis [-1/7]
Hive Mind [-3/4]
Monstorification [-3/1]
Mass Control [-3/-2]
Combat Training [-3/-5]

>Powers
Expanded Mind [-3/-8]
Flesh Sculptor [-5/-13]
Planeswalker [-6/-19]

>Drawbacks
Permanent Changes [+1/-18]
Eldritch Horror [+2/-16]
Deus Vult [+1/-15]
Sign of Influence (Faintly glowing eyes) [+1/-14]
Dollmaker [+2/-12]
Madness [+1/-11]
Unnatural Aura [+1/-10]
Star Guardians [+2/-8]

>Pacts
Nemesis Pact [+3/-5]
Slavers Pact [+3/-2]
Pact of Domination [+2/0]

Basic premise? I'm a setting jumping super vilain, with a tic that basically means I need to, on occasion, act like a saturday morning cartoon villain. So basically what I'd've been doing anyway. My final goal? Take over the world, and leave it a male-dominated paradise! Muahahahahaha ect.
>>
>>7424348
>>7424360
Cool. Same guy you replied to in the first, and same guy as in your second, to be clear who you're speaking to:

Well, whatever ideas I have, those are just MINE, you do what you can think of, it's your writing and ideas that have caught me here.

I look forward to more, and I swear my next post will be one of the (seemingly many) making an actual genie waifu!

Also, check out reddit's r/MakeYourChoice. Your updated genie game got posted on the front page there. Look at their responses too!
>>
File: 127760834128.jpg (82KB, 556x986px) Image search: [Google]
127760834128.jpg
82KB, 556x986px
>>7424302
I have absolutely no idea. I'm missing the last piece of the set though.
>>
>>7424361
'You can only make one pact'
>>
>>7424290
can we get a 3 point "respawn if you die" power as a prereq to invuln? The triad of invuln + immune + immortal is a bit costly for those that just don't want their adventure cut short to bad luck.
>>
>>7423104
>android smartphone inside my brain
nigga I'm gonna get hacked
>>
File: 127760841066.jpg (159KB, 936x1170px) Image search: [Google]
127760841066.jpg
159KB, 936x1170px
>>7424388
>>
File: 127760845827.jpg (177KB, 900x1196px) Image search: [Google]
127760845827.jpg
177KB, 900x1196px
>>7424419
Tried searching around and couldn't find it.

Last image was basically how getting herself sucked down her tail feet first.
>>
>>7424390
Shush, I can read. I know what I'm doing, ok?
>>
So ive Enjoyed CYOA for awhile and i think im finally going to attempt to throw my hat in the ring and make one and see what happens

so far im thinking a cyoa based around making a Virus that will infect and do sterf you get to decide the factors of the effects of this virus (ive been calling it the "L3WD Virus") so like

Where it spreads from
Side Effects
How it Spreads
Complications

im just brainstorming at the moment if anyone wants to help me brainstorm feel free to i accept any input TY ~<3
>>
>>7424481
Me again also im thinking a area for Curability
>>
>>7423814
while i like the concept, you don't really get much. Just 100k for 1 year of whoring? That's only about $273 per day. You can probably get that from just whoring normally.
>>
>>>/tg/53261799
>>>/tg/53261815
>>>/tg/53261829

Someone mentioned that they'd like if the cyoa would let you be 14~ or so instead of twelve. Figured it'd be an easy and small edit so here you go. Also, there's a question anchored in the first post if you check it out. Cause yeah, I kinda wanna make a cyoa about having an affair. Though idk if it'll be any good.
>>
>>7424537
don't go around changing other people's work if they're still around and havent given you permission. You're defacing something that someone else put hours of work into.
>>
>>7424561
lmao r u srs?
>>
>>7424561
Hey man, don't worry. Im the real deal. I just didn't want to make a big deal out of changing everything and stuff, so I tried to be subtle about it. Guess I was an idiot about it though.
>>
>>7424566
You're a cancerous idiot both for the way you went about the edit, and for having disgusting fetishes you're trying to push now.
>>
Questions about the Mindslaver:

How small can shrink make someone?
With Self-Hypnosis I can shrink myself too, correct?
Mind-Control works on Animals, and more specifically, Ants?
[spoiler]Assuming all are true, I can become Antman. [/spoiler]
>>
>>7422457
Ring 1
>Powers
Magic -7
Polylingual -3
>Drawbacks
Permanent +3
Full-time +3
Forget +1
Pee Orgasm +2
Addictive Semen +1

Ring 2 (-2)
>Powers
Immortality -7
Wellfare Leech -3
>Drawbacks
Voyeurism (masturbation) +2
Public Sex +2
Going Viral +2
Chastity Belt +3
Buildup +2
No Hindrance +2

And there we go. Hopefully the main constraint in figuring out magic is to just know the language, so I should be all set. With magic and enough time to figure it out, anything is possible. I can't masturbate anyway due to chastity belt, so the voyeur tree is free points, and I'm getting paid for any time I spend locked up. If it gets too much to bear, I just have to take the ring off and bust a nut real quick. I'd also make a third ring with domination to get all the powers, just have to convince someone to wear it for me (superglue it to their finger while they're sleeping)
>>
>>7423371
>Familiar

>Conditioned Slave

>Sensitivity
>Libido
>Mass Control
>Orgasm Control
>Immortality
>Monstrification
>Combat Training
>Hive Mind
To gain better sexual control over my slaves, as well as to boost their combat potential and make myself immortal.

>Planeswalker
>Telekenesis
>Pocket Dimension
Boost my own power, gain a hideout, and make my slaves Telekinetic planeswalkers like me (hive mind)

>Laura
>Deus Vult
>Power of Chaos
>Star Guardians
>The Abyss

Laura could be fun, and I'll take on anyone who thinks they can beat my army of telekinetic, combat trained, immortal, planeswalker monster girls.

>Nemesis Pact
>Pact of Hell
>Cthu's Pact
>Slavers Pact
5 slaves per year is nothing, I'll likely have my slaves "recruit" on their own (hivemind) and accumulate hundreds. Cthu's, Nemesis, and Hell just seem like fun.

>Fukawa Miyo
>Alexandria Archibald
>Victoria Valentine
>Melissa
>Mary Williams

Fukawa will get to watch me enslave every single person she holds dear while I furiously fuck her in the ass.

Alexandria can be a maid at my secret pocket dimension base, it's gonna need a serious cleaning from all the sex.

Melissa and Victoria both get punished for being uppity bitches to my main man Golethium. I'll make their bodies ultra sensitive, give them the libido of rabbits in heat, and make sure neither of them has another orgasm for as long as they live. I'll make sure to pop Melissa's cherry first though, her magic could be troublesome.

Mary will be my second in command, I plan on treating her well. She'll become a tentacle monster girl and be required to punish, bully, degrade, and abuse Melissa and Victoria on a regular basis.

Overall, I'll travel the dimensions adventuring and enslaving women while fulfilling my contracts. I'll come home to my pocket dimension and fuck my slaves every night, and have an immortal psychic army of monster girls to fight off enemies.

Anyone Wanna choose my chaos form?
>>
File: 354675468678234465.jpg (76KB, 1031x1000px) Image search: [Google]
354675468678234465.jpg
76KB, 1031x1000px
>>7424734
>Anyone Wanna choose my chaos form?
Here you go.
>>
>>7424734
Can't make more than one pact, friendo.
>>7423374
>You can only make one pact or you might start an inter-dimensional war among immortals and I won't allow you to do that.
>>
>>7422517
>>7422521
>>7422528
>>7422534

Like I promised earlier to the creator, let's do this:

>Species
A choice with no perfect answers. This is good, incidentally. Making you have to CHOOSE, making there be no default so you have to give up something, is perfectly fine I think. I wish there was like just two more, maybe only one. Not important, the six here are very strong, better to keep it to six relatively good choices. History is also only six, but this is even harder, all of them make you feel bad for the genie, at least to an extent. Yay guilt trip.

So I pick... actually this is really tough! Which theme do I want to go with? Oh, fuck it: we're going magical realm.

Houri, voluntary. What a complete stereotype, Younger Sister, this Houri is totally what she seems to be! Plus Happy to Be Here... no, Dominant. No! Excited, wait, thats basically Houri already... Alright, first one, Happy to Be Here. Totally innocent, no problems.

Lithe, with emotion earrings, tattoos, high heels. Plus modern outfits, Chinese dress, and wedding dress. (wait...)
Skills? Ruler (I mean that picture is smug anime girl incarnate), professor (glasses, damn it!) and courtesan. Okay, she's particularly skilled in politics and history, and would probably be able to go full politician on her own.

Obviously the object containing her must be the cell phone. Can you imagine how magically nifty that would be? Inside is a single room. A room full of cool internet stuff and file storage through nifty magic. Cozy but modern, nay, slight futuristic, with computers and hand motions to open computer files and all of that. (15-3)

> Power level, perks, etc
She's gotta be a rank amateur. (12+4), after all it'd be no fun if she was super powerful. It'll be sweet, a lot of her wish granting will honestly just be basic real-life things!

Perks ALREADY include Loving Heart (so she already loves me?), Lusty Soul (yum), Minor Shapeshift (now that's a nice power!) and Magical Real.
>>
>>7424783
You're stuck in a specific thread here for a reason. Just because it's the fetish board doesn't mean anyone else likes you.
>>
>>7424786
So, to recap, she... already was in love with me, can change her looks to match my interest, is totally into my interests and loves to talk about stuff like history and politics, things I enjoy hearing about, all the time, is a take-lead type who wants to blow my mind?

...okay.

So I choose Minor Psychic Link (15), Foresight (11), World Atlas (9), Djinn-ja (7)... hmm. Let's give her the mundane skill Schaherazade too with loose change! (6)

>Pitfalls

For Pitfalls, we already have HER magical realm. I wonder what it is. I also choose Terminal Battery (7), which is almost free, since she's a rank: amateur. Oddly enough, she's also All Things to All People (9), and... Turbulent Mood. (10) Sometimes, every so often, she shifts from being happy to be here and lovey, to oddly... dominant. Controlling. Never scary. Nothing's ever wrong. But...

>Bonus Bottle
Yeah, of course I'm saving this up to deal with a certain "problem" later.

>Old Friend
She's already Dominant towards me, but hates my genie. She has Cursebane (5), Guardian Spirit (2), Loving Heart and... spare change to make her skilled at housework.

So what does that give us? (to conclude)
>>
Did Lactofork ever come back? I was looking to ask him about one of the drawback sets but the last thread finally 404ed

>>7424816
since you obviously don't come here a lot I'll warn you that this board has civility rules, expect to be banned for all of this. I recommend deleting your posts
>>
>>7424786
>>7424821
>Houri
>Voluntary
>Happy to Be Here
Lithe, with emotion earrings, tattoos, high heels. Plus modern outfits, Chinese dress, and wedding dress.
>Cell phone
>Rank: Amateur

Perks:
>Loving Heart
>Lusty Soul
>Minor Shape-shift
>Magical Realm
>Minor Psychic Link, Foresight, World Atlas, Djinn-ja

Pitfalls include Her Magical Real, Terminal Battery, Turbulent Mood, All Things to All People..

Bonus bottle'd Old Friend who's Dominant, and has Cursebane Guardian Spirit, Loving Heart, and is skilled at housework. Leaving me no points left.

So I have a houri who wants to be with me all the time, ALL the time, loves me oh so much, wants nothing but to spend her days with me, passionate and bold, but at my every whim. It's so perfect. Her magic is weak except in certain things. Shapechanging herself into a perfect form, seeing the future, getting us where we need to go for fun things, that kind of power. Outside of that, my wishes would be utterly covered by her love and affection, what more could I even want? Well, she asks? WELL?!

And her old friend gives warnings, declaring her love for me and yet obviously not throwing herself at me the same way, one with skill in defense and warding and stopping evil from happening. She's so bossy and conniving, yet though beautiful, not nearly the perfect doting waifu.

...and then comes another problem. Because, ding-dong! My Houri's family keeps visiting, and keeps talking about the wedding! And my Houri keeps lovingly going on about her wedding dress. And why shouldn't I marry her? Well, even saying that, the Xian old friend bites her lip so hard as to draw blood... but why?
>>
>>7423795
Give away or hide potions of mysterious effect. Surprise friends and enemies alike. Make potions for fun and profit.
>>
>>7424823
All boards have civility rules. As you obviously don't come to 4chan a lot, I'll point out that they don't get enforced unless someone is being a REAL faggot. I'll also tell you that the guy I'm replying to, was more rude than I was, in my experience telling someone to fuck off outright will get you banned way quicker than being a meany ever will. I'll also inform you that playing 'mini-mod' and trying to moderate other users' behaviors through rules threats is also against the rules, so your own post is in violation.
>>
>>7424823
People are being kinda dickish today, but I don't think any of them have crossed the line on civility yet. The mods are pretty lenient.

A few more things for your enchanted rings update:
The text in Physical Change references a free power from pre-lactofork days that no longer exists called Swapped Gender. May want to remove that.

The bondage sleep tree is kind of a clusterfuck.

Inflation perks? You could extend the enema tree.

Spanking punishment?
>>
>>7424870
I already put back in the full set of free powers and added that one recommended before that you get materials needed for drawbacks.

I'll take a look at bondage sleep later.

I'm glad you said something about inflation. Someone asked for it already and I realized I don't know what to do with it, I need someone into that to tell me what people want to see. I put in a cum inflation off the higher cum output ones. My first thought was something like: you start swelling when aroused and it only drops when you orgasm, maybe scaling up once with a size increase and maybe a punishment that involves a berry inflation and being carted off and drained (similar to the farm thing I moved into punishments already)
>>
>>7424881
For inflation I would say a super long-term cum plugged, where you have so much in you that you look pregnant.

Berry inflation punishment is good too.

Only other one I could think of is "When you get cum inside you, its volume is multiplied by 100"

and an associated drawback "Any cum stays inside you for at least 2 days, it cannot come out."

I guess you could do a drawback "You gain fat significantly faster. A slice of cake will add 10 pounds" for fattening fetish.
>>
>>7424904
the tier before says "Your output is immense. You easily fill a beer glass with every ejaculation."
this is the phrasing I have for it right now:
"Your already high output expands inside of your partners, causing significant inflation (they will look a little bigger than 9 months pregnant) and drainage. It produces a little pain and a lot of discomfort. It lasts about 3 hours." its a +1 because the only real negative is in someone else.

berry inflation is the only I was familiar with because I see it a lot on the art sites, often combined with juicing.

as to the general stuff, I wasn't sure what things were appropriate for causing someone to inflate (besides having cum dumped into you)?
>>
>>7424904
CUM to think of it, the sticky cum drawback could be an upgrade to alternate sustenance: "cum can be stored but only if you plug it up inside you"

You could also try to split off the "1 week vacation" part of permanent into its own power. No Interruption is basically unusable without the vacation bonus from permanent, same with baby life and farm (though admittedly you've fixed that one)
>>
>>7424916
er... most of the inflation things were meant to inflate the player, otherwise they arent drawbacks.

Cum inflation is my thing, but theres also air and water inflation as a kind of super-enema, and then inflating until you burst, but perhaps THAT doesn't need to be added in, its a bit morbid. Maybe if there were a respawn power.
>>
>>7424922
one option I seeing on this is to break it into pieces and attach inflation stuff to a number of related items, because there's an enema section already (that I haven't looked at too closely).

like I said, trying to write these/structure them mechanically how does this stuff work? To build a drawback out of them I'm going to need either you need to do something or when you do something this happens. I get that cum inflation goes from sex to that, that might get its own entry. you're saying water inflation of enema, I think I can attach that off "hold it". then something for air maybe?
>>
>>7424948
don't be concerned, theres no important difference between water and air. just build a volume upgrade and duration (days) upgrade into enema.
>>
>>7424948
Hey Slug Guy, can you post your version of Enchanted Rings? I fucked off a couple days ago and forgot to save it.
>>
>>7425062
Nice pic.
>>
Let's try a Mindslaver Build.

>Means of Control
Contract (0)

>Slave Types
Conditioned Slaves (1)
Happy Slave (1)

>Boons
Lactation (1)
Rewrite Memory (1)
Rewrite Personality (1)
Normalize (1)
Age Manipulation (1)
Induce Fetish (1)
Gender Swap (1)
Triggers (1)
Immortality (2)
Tireless Servant (1)
Self-Hypnosis (1)
Maid Training (1)
Combat Training (3)
Fertility (1)

>Powers
Alchemy (1)

>Drawbacks
Deus Vult (+1)
Sign of Influence (Spade-shaped Pupils) (+1)
Dollmaker (+2)
Unnatural Aura (+1)

>Pacts
Pact of Hell (+2)

>Slaves
Alexandra Archibald
Fukawa Miyo (0.5)
Jamie Smith (0.5)

I will become a deal making devil in service to hell, that offers the impossible to people if just they sell their soul to him. I target people that just want bigger boobs, that want to be younger (or older, i don't judge), that want to be another gender, barren mothers, I even offer the possibility to reinvent yourself and true immortality. You just have to pay the price. Sure the deal is legit. Look, I'll even offer you this temporary potion to check it out. Granted, it will only work for two days, but that should be enough to to see that my offer is genuine, right? Right.
I'm also in the market for perfectly trained maids/bodyguards, pay no attention to the fact that they are all albinos.
Yeah, sure, the nuns are a hassle, but between my own considerable fighting prowess and that of my servants, there is really nothing to worry about. Besides, I' immortal, aren't I? Why aren't my servants turning more heads, what with being pretty albinos with spade shaped pupils carrying weapons? It's just another of my boons, that I can offer to you. Now, do we have a deal?
>>
>>7425197
I'd sell my soul for true immortality any day. If I have true immortality I don't have to worry about dying and getting sent to hell.
>>
>>7423129
I saw the Weird Science option and thought "If artificial genies can be made, would they be a consumer product? Wouldn't they also need to be tested before going to market?"

>Ifrit
>Weird Science
>Happy To Be Here

Numb would be more likely, but fuck you. I want to beta test a genie waifu. Let's assume that they either have a near-perfect AI or it's an organic intelligence. Because magic.

>Curvy

Why not?

>Barefoot
>Flexible
>Emotion Earrings

>Modern
>Traditional
>Nurse

>Housewife
>Nurse
>Scheherazade

For convenience. She's built to be the perfect waifu.

>Perfume Bottle

Shapeshift is overpriced compared to Minor Psychic Link. Sort of meta, but let's say the design team liked the idea of her being "user modifiable" and were later reminded to add useful things to her features.

>Pocket Dimension (9)

Highly modifiable and utilitarian. Allows for maximum level magic in a safe environment.

>Domestic Goddess (-3)

Because a quality artificial genie should be able to grant any wish within reason, but nothing that can cause a ZK class "end of existence" scenario. The manufacturer doesn't want to get sued.

>Loving Heart
>Magical Realm (-4)
>Guardian Spirit
>Foresight (-8)
>Minor Psychic Link (-9)
>Giant (-11)
>Mini (-12)
>Major Shapeshift (-16)
>Illusionary Copy (-20)

Loads of utilities. I skimped on Friend Upstairs and Cursebane because she's essentially a local goddess. 100 miles is a lot of space, but she's primarily her master's.

>Pure of Heart (-17)
>Mischievous Mind (-16)
>Memory Problems (-15)
>Not A Hero (-14)
>A Wish Your Heart Makes (-13)
>All Things, All People (-8)
>Magical Realm (-7)
>Turbulent Mood (-6)
>Gold Digger (-1)

She's a public utility Ifrit with glitches, and that upsets her. She wants to be perfect. At least her safety features usually work.

>In-laws (0)

The beta testing engineers. They demand detailed bug reports. Coffee is also appreciated.
>>
>>7422723
>College Student
>Equal Height
>Regular
>Mammoth
>Badonkadonk
>Sexy
>Sex Hair
>Pale
>Dionysian Nymph
>Full-time Dom
>Possessive, Smugtacular, Charismatic, Kind-hearted, Pervert, Romantic, Idealistic, Cunning, Motherly, Aggressive
>Cuddling, Frottage, CFNM x 3 (so I guess just nudity in general), Lewd Role-play, Momdom x 3 (if that makes any sense...)
>Video Games, Traveling, Cooking, Instrument (Violin), Lazing
>Addict (although I'd prefer she just casually used various drugs with me)
>>
>>7425224

Sure, I mean as soon as you sign the contract I have full control over your mind, but you WILL have true immortality.
>>
File: this is you.png (174KB, 540x695px) Image search: [Google]
this is you.png
174KB, 540x695px
>>7424734
>>7424361
This is you
>>
>>7425363
Being a 10/10 albino warrior maid kinda makes that okay.
>>
>>7424786
>>7422517
yeah, the genie one is really good.
there are real downsides to most options. Making the "game" part of these, actually fun. Real choices.
>>7423371
Compared to mindsalvers, which is fun in its own right. but, every choice is totally overpowered, with no real downsides. Choice is entirely for flavor.
>>
>>7425501
Eh, theres not really downsides to any of the genie choices other than "but then I can't take this OTHER choice". The species mostly just works as package deals for whichever drawbacks you were planning to take anyway. I havent seen many people taking the middle categories in powerlevels, for instance: its eather PCP or amateur. Its not that much different than mindslavers, except it has a bit more background and "plot", if you will.
>>
File: imouto.jpg (4MB, 1134x8100px) Image search: [Google]
imouto.jpg
4MB, 1134x8100px
Requesting a finished version of this one (friends section is missing)
>>
File: 1439597424202.jpg (110KB, 540x383px) Image search: [Google]
1439597424202.jpg
110KB, 540x383px
>>7425553
It's trying to tell you that she doesn't need friends when she has you.
>>
>>7425553
Your suppose to fill it up with other anons builds
>>
>>7425553
> qt girlfriend who's also your friend
This is makes me horny *and* sad.
>>
>>7423791

Some Mindslaver questions for ya.
1. If I take Flesh Sculptor and Alchemy as powers, can I apply Flesh Sculptor to the potions like a boon?
2. Does Normalize also work for physical transformation, or just actions?
2a. Can Normalize be put into a potion like any other boon?
>>
>>7425644
>1. If I take Flesh Sculptor and Alchemy as powers, can I apply Flesh Sculptor to the potions like a boon?
It probably would if you mean you put a specific body into the potion and not the ability itself. Like having a potion that turns you into a 10/10 blond babe and you sell it online with a reverse potion and make shitloads of money.
>2. Does Normalize also work for physical transformation, or just actions?
It should, probably get looks like a cosplayer in public or something
>2a. Can Normalize be put into a potion like any other boon?
Its an are effect that works on the people in an area around the person with normalize so it probably would.
>>
>>7425553
Might as well...
Age Difference: 1-3 Years
Blood Relations: Adopted
Title: Onii-Sama
Relationship: Friendly, Monopolized
Personality Traits: Clingy, Elegant, Genius, Mature, Selfish, Nurturing
Physical Habits: Handholding, Hugging, Stalking
Hangouts: The Park, Indoors, Anywhere
Physical Features: Taller, Gifted, Noble, Thick, Athletic, Fair, Fashionable
Desire: To Be Important
Drawbacks: Yandere, Onee
Mundane Details: Good Smile, Sharp Eyes
Bizzare Details: Esper, Twins (Same Build)
Pantsu: Puri-Puri White

R8, M80s.
>>
>>7423371
>Means of Control
Telepathy -3

>Slave Types
Conditioned Slave -1

>Boons
Monstrify -3
Flesh Sculptor -5
Hive Mind -3
Immortality -2
Objetification

>Powers
Expanded Mind -3

>Drawbacks
Cosmic Alignment +2
Eldritch Horror +2
Sign of Influence +1

>Pact
Pact of Hell +2
>>
>>7425709
Oh, i forgot to put a "-1" on Objetification
>>
>>7425709
>Slaves
Fukawa Miko
>>
>>7425644
>1. If I take Flesh Sculptor and Alchemy as powers, can I apply Flesh Sculptor to the potions like a boon?
No, because flesh sculptor is a power, not a boon. Same reason that you can't give people telekenesis, fleshwalking, or mindslaving powers using alchemy. Arguably, you can put the Mass Hypnosis boon into the potion, aong with the hivemind boon, which then lets you channel your power through people.
>>
>>7423104
>Wrist mounted Uzi
>Not already under the Jews control
>>
>>7425828
Hey goy, erm, guy. I'm sure that's just a little misunderstanding. Visit us in our lab, I'm sure we can sort that out ...
>>
>>7425644
1. No since Flesh Sculptor is a power and not a boon.
2. Yes, anything wired about your slaves will be affected by normalize
3. Yes, since normalize is a boon.
>>
>>7425862
What if he could put the specific form someone would get from flesh sculpter into a bottle so they drink and become it?

Also whats stopping teleconetic hivemind from spreading across the country as fast as a slave can see another person?
>>
>>7425870
Still a power and not a boon. You can't fleshscuplt via alchemy, sorry.

Nothing. Unite the world beneath your will. One vision, one purpose! (And it doesn't even require seeing people, just being aware a person is there)
>>
>>7425862
Does Normalize also work with my eldritch or chaos form?
>>
>>7425095
I've got a new version in the works, I'm hoping to have it up tomorrow or thursday, I've got a few more things I want added in first and it needs some editing.

I've got a hefty list of things that need to be addressed still on the technical end (possibly including a color change in one area and removing the random index from my power corruptions section). I'm trying to get a BDSM-oriented friend of mine to look into the lack of masochism content for me (my first attempt at flushing that out wasn't well received). I'm still trying to figure out how to connect and phrase the inflation stuff. Also I want to fix the issue with Bad Fit and Machine Output, someone asked for last thread I think and the more I look at it the less I understand what people were thinking connecting all those things like that. A lot of drawbacks are missing the colored icons they should have for punishments or social limitations.

plus side, things people have asked me for that I have at least something for: vore, size (might need more), stink, and parasite worms. I also flushed out the egg laying, cleaned up the pissing stuff a bit, rebalanced impairment, got some of the power-specific drawbacks, cleaned up new identity, and added some power upgrades. I'm sure there's more stuff I can't remember doing
>>
>>7425405
>>7424361
Yeah, fair enough. If I only get one pact, drop Planeswalker, Madness, Slaver's Pact and the Pact of Domination. Boom, fixed. Same concept, just with less rules and regs and a few less powers.
>>
>>7425419
In that case, just sign on the dotted line and we have a deal.
>>
>>7426013
Different person, but... consider me signed up!
>>
>>7424821
>>7424838
>>7425234
>>7424786
Just wanted to say I really love reading these builds with lots narrative behind them. I don't mean to insult anyone who posts other builds, so sorry if I come across as ungrateful, I appreciate reading those too. I just particularly love reading those the stories people come up with. Thanks for writing these.
>>
>>7425870
>>7425877
You could fleshsculpt a slave you have, shrink them, stick them in a bottle and mail it plus a body-swap potion and un-shrunking potion to your customer.
Drink bodyswap potion to take the body, then un-shrinking potion to get back to normal size.

That said, you're not bottling the fleshsculptor power then, you're just bottling a pre-made body and a few actual boons. I think thats what you were thinking of originally.

>>7425910
Once your friend gets done with them, you may want to try to group the masochism traits together... somehow. I guess print out the cyoa, cut it into individual trees, then fit it together like a puzzle to figure out how to group everything?
>>
File: DX_59706421_7.jpg (88KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
DX_59706421_7.jpg
88KB, 600x800px
>>7425910
So what's the overview of vore/smell? I don't mind if it's just a small single-point drawbacks, but I'd like to hear about any branches and give input since it seems like you aren't interested in them.

Size seems fine by the fact you aren't satisfied with it.
>>
>>7426066
that's what I was hoping, my first stab (pun intended) was a 3 part tree but it was poorly phrased and I wasn't sure how to clean it up. I'm hoping his insight (what a sadist might want to see attached to a dominance ring) will give me a better idea of how it should work.
>>
File: vore demo.png (76KB, 728x672px) Image search: [Google]
vore demo.png
76KB, 728x672px
>>7426080

>>7426078
Here's the main section on vore (no promises its been proofread, I did it late last night), there's also a separate one for the other end.
"absolutely avorable"
"Every person (that is at least one half your size) you interact with for the first time, or first time in a year, has a 1/4 chance to be extremely compelled to eat you. This mechanically functions exactly as the Vore drawback, only they will spit you back out in 3 hours. This will not trigger if you have been eaten in the last 48 hours. "
and there's an attachment to a power corruption for small creatures:
"Delicacy"
"Requires Absolutely Avorable.
Creatures at least 10 times your size will believe there is some great benefit to trying to eat you, such as, unsubstantiated medical benefits or just amazing taste. They will roll every interaction for Absolutely Avorable and some may simply choose to of their own volition. "

as to size, I've got a bunch of things, but I know its an involved fetish group and I'm missing some of the facets I know of
>>
File: smell demo.png (133KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
smell demo.png
133KB, 1366x768px
>>7426091
and the smell set is the two on this screen (sweat and sniff). I feel like this could get more, but I don't know where to take it
>>
Anons? Over in the Trap Preg thread, I've been trying to work out some ideas for CYOAs related to that thread's content. Would it be permissible to seek assistance on those things here? I've never made a CYOA before, so I'm really clutching at straws on the topic.
>>
>>7423606
>What do you think about this?
Don't make it just fetish dependant. Maybe some actions, restrictions or attitudes could also contribute to different schools' points pool. It could even be a way to get spells from schools not chosen and that's how I'd prefer it - many lewd spells/powers, one can choose some by default and access to other schools depends on fetishes/other choices chosen. More customizable builds that way, ability to mix and match without it being unbalanced.
>>
>>7426080
I will also point out that the actual Masochism drawback is probably too restrictive (the ONLY way to feel pleasure...) and thus conflicts with multiple other drawbacks including Receiver's position, the stimulation device tree, parasite tree, Control, and probably some that I've missed. Physical pleasure drawbacks + Masochism = feel nothing, right?

Also, a lot of the drawbacks that mention orgasming kind of conflict.Animal Requirement "only reach orgasm through sex with animal" conflicts with elf Control, Pee Orgasm, Orgasmic Milking, Cum Trigger, Stimulation Device, and probably others.
I recommend you do a search through, control+F for "orgasm" and add "Cannot be taken together with any drawback that either requires or causes an orgasm against your will" (from Chastised) Perhaps you could add a symbol for it.

Also, rule change idea: instead of ring powers fading if you're not around enough people to cover all your "requires population" drawbacks, let the ring just take on equivalent points worth of new drawbacks (temporarily). That way you don't just die if you get stuck in the wilderness for some reason (or ACCIDENTALLY wipe out all life on earth).
>>
>>7426097
Of course. Though if you want to ask general questions, I'd advise you to visit the /tg/ thread, since they're more active.
>>
>>7426105
exactly, what I was eyeing was a step one where it was in addition to, and a small tree with some things and one add on that makes it only. Problem though is phrasing an addition to that is enough of a life complication to justify points.

A lot of those orgasm ones should probably say you can't take the other ones. Its something I plan on looking at later. Problem with having a symbol is that I would need to know how to code it. Plus its such a pervasive issue that fixing it will take time.

It has a phase out period, logically its just to punish people who pick social ones and decide not to leave their basements so they don't get raped. Tweaking the wording like that might not be a bad idea, specify that you can pick drawbacks instead of just losing powers
>>
File: 1434278022467-0.jpg (160KB, 945x800px) Image search: [Google]
1434278022467-0.jpg
160KB, 945x800px
>>7426092
I have an intensely wide net of fetishes, but Smell is still recent. I don't have any way to summarize what it means to me and most porn is just is sexualization of a bodily aspect. The most basic example is some woman smells the dicks surrounding her before letting herself get fucked. Kind of a primal form of submision.

This is fine though, but as with >>7422671 I had just been attempting to push for more passive effects on partners to make both sex and their social presence less bearable, and not just accrue more hatred to your self. This is handy for sharing rings though, but most of these share/slave rings tend to act only as power banks.

It could still branch from Cum Addict though, upgrading to a need to consume fresh sweat in the same fashion as the prior.

Before I forget, why is Lewd Aura's second tier 300 Meters? Does it actually go through walls? I wouldn't be as annoyed by it if it just changed it's wording to describe it as pheromones or the like that limits itself to rooms and ventilation. I just feel like with some drawbacks I'll have people breaking my door down just to fuck me.
>>
>>7426107
Thanks for the welcome. Well, really, there's three general things bothering me at the moment...

Firstly, this is the first draft of a CYOA related to that thread that I created; I want to know how I can improve it - options I could add, categories I could add, stuff like that.

https://pastebin.com/JDNtcaeh

Secondly, the anons in the other thread want a "reversed" version of that CYOA, where you create a monsterfuta and then have her breeding traps, so I could use somebody to talk to in order to figure out how to pull that off.

Finally, the Alien Syndrome CYOA up above really has me thinking, so, if anyone's interested, I'd love to discuss a similar sort of CYOA with a trap-pregnancy theme.
>>
>>7426091
Looks good in general,though balance wise Vore should either be three points or raise the interval period. having to spend 50% of your time with someone else inside you is a bit high.

>>7426092
Slime tree looks great
change Quad text to "all OF your limbs", it might be nice to add that your amputated limbs grow back when you take off the ring.
Machine Output/High output trees- add text for girls (preferred) or make it penis only. Female text could involve squirting and fucking machines. Cumflation must be penis only.

"such as, unsubstantiated..." -> "such as unsubstantiated..."

Looks great in general though, keep up the good work.Maybe some mention that amputation is only a flesh wound and it'll grow back when you take the ring off would be nice, but cant really fit in the blocks at present.

>>7426120
For Masochism, maybe just make it "all pain feels pleasurable, and all pleasure induces pain"?

3 months of phase out time might not be enough if you picked magical realm and suffered some sort of magical sealing/banishment. In kinkier form, what if you got petrified and then sunk to the bottom of the ocean? Wouldn't want you to die, then you wouldn't get to enjoy countless years in the pitch black, getting violated by your parasite suit and all the sea creatures, your stimulation device incessantly going off with you unable to relieve it... hnnngg
>>
>>7426129
do you think that two part sniff tree is enough for that?

Part of what I'm worried about adding things is that fetishes usually have two sides, giving and taking whatever it is. Each new idea will generally need two things to cover it and one side is often easier than the other since drawbacks are normally more submissive. Often one side cannot be made a power

The concern with attaching it to cum addict is that I want to be a little more generalized, so I don't need as many drawbacks to cover interests.

I had assumed lewd aura was more supernatural field, like a succubus power rather than chemical because it didn't include those limits. I'm wondering if its worthwhile making an offshoot so that lewd aura says it needs open air, larger aura is only 1 and there's a "it goes through objects or is insubstantial" at 2 points
>>
File: trap maid 1.jpg (4MB, 1500x9800px) Image search: [Google]
trap maid 1.jpg
4MB, 1500x9800px
trap maid
>>
File: trap maid 2.jpg (3MB, 1500x4500px) Image search: [Google]
trap maid 2.jpg
3MB, 1500x4500px
>>7426149
>>
>>7426135
Seems good so far. I assume it's a 'Choose X of each category, take flaws for more picks' kind of CYOA?

People usually don't like to change their personality. Things like that have a history of causing shitstorms on /tg/, but /d/ is more civil about that. You might want to add forced personality changes to the flaws, but I'm just giving input.

Having a 'reversed' version is usually 'make a build as normal and imagine what you created as another person'. Have a look at Messed Up Waifu, it's like 'Normal Mode' and 'BeThe Girl Mode'. In your case, that would mean you create the mistress as your character and the trap as the NPC. Which would give the trap's nature a raison-de-être again, but you'd have to think about the personality of the Mistress ...

I'm afraid I've got to leave now, though I hope I could help.
>>
>>7426137
oh yeah I don't know why its 12 hours, that wasn't a good idea, two days is probably more reasonable

The slime part was a personal priority.

your amputated limbs are implied to come back (space is always an issue). I've done a bit to the impairment tree already, as you can probably see. I need to go back to it once I work out a couple more things to add limitations, I was looking at an amorphous body power and impairment would need to be blocked by having it. Making it all of your limbs might be a good point, I was already concerned with the monstrous stuff I added that it would be high of points if you naturally had more limbs.

the machine output thing is a huge mess I'm probably going to break both of its requirements off. I was hoping Lactofork would show up again because I wanted to know if there was a reason it was structured that way.

the criticism I got for having masochism that way was that it was mostly free points, I even had it at 1 and it annoyed some people.

>what if you got petrified and...
I'm sure some people are in to that
>>
>>7426149
Becoming the maid

Long Ponytail
Brown
Girlish
Average

>What should I wear, Master?

Obedient-Masc.

Play Along
Lazy
Playful
Insecure
Charming

I looooove cake! <3

Cooking
Shopping
Bathing
Massaging
Financing

Warm Embrace
Girl
Emasculation
Blowjobs
Denial
Deep Throating
Fucked Silly

Tease
Licking
Finger Licking

From Behind
Missionary

Treat me well, okay master?
>>
>>7422457
Fuck. Today I learned I have a fetish for spreadsheets.
>>
>>7426174
Did you start playing EvE or did you make a build for Star Dust CYOA?
>>
>>7426146
I don't have many new ideas besides, magically lowering world hygiene, intensifying the sense of smell

Lotta dead space in sweaty, you could at least specify someone as being able to smell themselves and always self-lubricating for -jobs of all kinds, including butt, thigh, feet, and pit. A bit of an odd specialty, but lewd too.

Spitting Ideas:

Never Alone drawback to force nearby individuals to stand uncomfortable and give you over-shoulder hugs without ever talking to them. Other effects could then be forced Lap-sitting pending on height difference, and random strangers making themselves at home to sleep or masturbate beside you. Would make Rape Touch unavoidable.

Becoming a walking heater incapable of freezing while would pair up neatly with exhibitionism, and you could then give the side-effect of making everyone sweaty by adjacency.
>>
>>7424486
yes but that is a flat reward, If you were whoring you are supporting yourself and paying bills not to mention the possibility of a pimp
>>
>>7426174
Spreadsheets are love, Spreadsheets are life
>>
>>7426158
>what if petrified
Well yea, but you'll drown/suffocate/starve without your powers. Not a whole lot of people are into snuff.

Two more ideas, spitballing:
Apathy: Any of your sexual partners will rapidly lose interest in participating in sex. They'll seek to do other things like paperwork while you finish.

Comedy: People will now laugh at and belittle your genitals, mocking them for how useless they look. You should be ashamed for being attached to them.
>>7426174
enchanted rings is the only cyoa I've ever needed to make a spreadsheet for, just cause its so much effort. That said, there was a pastebin link in the previous thread which, if saved as an html file and opened in web browser, would save you the trouble of making a spreadsheet.
>>
>>7426190
names are tentative:
Personal space: (+1)
In public settings, everyone will violate your personal bubble. They will bump into you, stand too close, touch you when you talk, and hold handshakes too long.

Unhygienic Nightmare (+2)
Your sense of smell is noticably improved while everyone in a 50 foot radius of you sweats more, as the <strong>sweat</strong> drawback.
>>
>>7426199
I just dug through that from the shock that it didn't have those two ideas already. Apathy gets whole threads on here
>>
>>7426156
That or a points system, I'm kind of undecided at the moment.

And yeah, that is a model. I was thinking maybe scrap the two as being any sort of seperate projects and instead amalgamate the good ideas from both - for example, the racial ideas for Mistress in the "Be the Mistress" version - and make something greater than the some of its parts.

Thanks for the help you've offered so far. I'm hoping other anons will also contribute; I'd like to make this idea work, but I've hit that point where I'm just out of ideas. Finer details have always been my weakness...
>>
File: bd7.png (513KB, 611x773px) Image search: [Google]
bd7.png
513KB, 611x773px
>>7426135
Sexual organ-wise, what about cloaca for reptilian/avian monstergirls? A sort of general sex-hole that can both receive cum or issue it.
>>
>>7426217
>A sort of general sex-hole that can both receive cum or issue it.
That's not what a cloaca is
>>
File: keikaku.gif (601KB, 291x386px) Image search: [Google]
keikaku.gif
601KB, 291x386px
>>7426058
And this is how I conquered the world with my army of 10/10 albino warrior maids.
>>
>>7426199
>save you the trouble of making a spreadsheet
I'm not sure you understand the depths of this depravity man.
>>
File: IMG_1164.png (3MB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1164.png
3MB, 1128x1600px
>>7426217
>pink
>black n white
Fucking love it.

Because I am a generous god the sauce is "With Love, The Monster Cafe" by Kuroshiki
>>
>>7426215
Ironic when you think about it.

BTW, I'm the guy who said pop-culture references are bad, but one idea:

Drawback for Stargate
Way Up There: Any object that is illegal in the other realm must be smuggled through the stargate in your ass, it cannot be transferred by Pocket Space.
>>
>>7426254
interesting, its got both the power limiting idea and some sexually twisted, adding it now.

I've got one for it now, off the army of darkness one I had on the last version, "proliferation"
"Requires Stargate.
The dark powers will eventually figure out how to travel between planes as well. You can slow this process down with great effort (and some violence). They can never access your Pocket Space. "
>>
>>7426091
I've always seen Endosoma refer to the non-lethal safe containment inside and later letting them out. Very odd to see it used as the digestion version.
>>
>>7426287
I am used to seeing that as the term for when it ends in death, I had to look it up after that conversation last night. I actually remembered the term but didn't know how it was written. Its not a fetish of mine so I don't mess with the stuff too much, but since I do like unbirthing, I stumble across vore content some times. If I'm wrong, hopefully a vore fan will flip out when I get the whole version up.

its also one of two things I'm giving the +4 level to right now, I want that level limited to more disturbing elements (right now the other one is amputee). I also changed the code on the random drawback range so things with the +4 are now half the probability of everything else
>>
>>7426300
Might want to bring Hardcore to the +4 level as well then. Its description covers literal, actual torture. Bolt-cutters-to-fingers level shit.

On a less morbid note, can you stick Faithful next to Unfaithfulness? High heels could go next to Hobble. Exhibitionism could be moved to be next to Exposed.
>>
>>7423104

>global negrofeminist cuckocracy

jokes on you anon, that's my fetish
>>
File: 1494353200475.jpg (3MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1494353200475.jpg
3MB, 1200x10000px
1/2
>>
File: 1494353366606.jpg (2MB, 1200x9000px) Image search: [Google]
1494353366606.jpg
2MB, 1200x9000px
>>7426321
>>
>>7426314
I'll take a look at those

I've been moving things around because of the space needs for that thing, no promises anything ends up close to related but unconnected points.

funny story, I modified high heels the other day after a conversation I had with someone about jackboots. Its now "footwear" and its choice now high heels or jackboots (which are actually worse to wear), figured it would widen the flavor of that ability which was awful narrow before
>>
>>7423371
>MoC
Telepathy, I don't trust the familiar
>Slave types
Happy and Pet. I think one is free, so with this and telepathy, -4, 10 points left
>Boons
Rewrite memory, Rewrite personality, Mass control, Immortality, Charm -8, 2 points now
>Powers
Flesh sculptor, Planeswalker, Telekinesis
-14 points, -12 points now
>Drawbacks
Permanent Changes, Laura, Rapey Slaves, Eldritch Horror, Deus Vult, Sign of influence, Unnatural Aura +9, -3 points
>Pacts
Slaver's pact, +3 0 points left

I'll control millions and have them build a beautiful, massive palace for me and my slaves. When nuns show up, I'll just create a barrier to protect from their darts, and then I'll take control of them. With flesh sculptor and rewrite personality I'll make the perfect slaves, and with planeswalker I'll get a harem of cute girls from all my favorite universes. Colossal girls, alien girls, monstergirls, waifus from all forms of media, there's no limit! I'll hide my tentacles and explain my skin color as a rare condition. I shall be the ruler of earth, and several other planets and fictional worlds, I will live a never-ending life of pleasure.
>>
>>7426383
"never-ending life"
Until you get killed by any of the various things that can instagib a human. You need self-hypnosis if you want to use immortality on yourself. And with permanent changes, theres no escape clause.

>>7426327
Googled jackboots, returns low heeled military boots.... theres a fetish for this? You could just do the permanently shortened tendons route, forcing them to walk on tip-toe or in high heels.
>>
>>7426444
jackboots are a traditional authoritarian symbol, they appear in a lot of dominance stuff. They make a very aggressive sound when you march in them. Any fetish pick with fascism, will have someone wearing them
>>
>>7426453
So you're telling me they're the tap dancing shoes of the fetish world.
>>
>>7426453
I see... but if all it is is wearing a specific style of shoes, thats only a minor inconvenience, a +1.
The thing with high heels specifically was that it causes pain to spend significant periods of time standing or walking in heels. It is a major inconvenience, hence why it was +2.
>>
>>7426476
the german style ones were supposed to be very uncomfortable and a giant pain in the ass to get on and off (people needed to be taught how). I think it was something like they were designed to be too tight, but don't quote me on that.
>>
>>7426219
It's also for pissing and shitting, but that's a bit of a turnoff for most anons
>>
>>7426487
No, I mean, a cloaca doesn't recieve and issue cum. A male cloaca has a dick inside that expands out of it. A female cloaca doesn't. Unless this is some futanari cloaca, in which case we're going into some next level type shit.
>>
File: Soul contract.png (219KB, 657x427px) Image search: [Google]
Soul contract.png
219KB, 657x427px
>>7423371
>contract
Heh.
>>
File: 52115156_p8.jpg (269KB, 886x1254px) Image search: [Google]
52115156_p8.jpg
269KB, 886x1254px
>>7426205
Had given self a delayed response to think over it, but I ended up forgetting about it.

Anyways, I hadn't meant to mash them together, but I suppose for the lack of fleshing to either effect it makes sense-ish.

I was actually waiting for another anon to offer ideas as well...
>>
>>7426092
Could you disconnect the "small fit/bad fit" boxes from the cock milking machine? They don't really have anything to do with each other and cockmilker would be better near lactation.
>>
>>7426065
I couldn't help myself, once things got going. And it felt just a liiiiittle too good to be true. Well, the houri did. Honestly, if in the end somehow I end up with just the Old Friend, that might actually be better. Less perfect, less "exactly what I would want" but potentially not after something nefarious.

Just something about the whole "oh, they already love you!" perk just made me go "...wait a minute..."

I wonder, did my utilization of Turbulant Mood as almost shifting the houri into Dominant, possibly outright yandere, fit the sort of thing that'd be possible from that flaw?

(Oh yeah, that's the real secret of her personality. The houri is a yandere! Doesn't explain WHY she's my genie, but that's her personality.)
>>
>>7426199
>not a whole lot of people are into snuff
we exist. Vore and typical gurochan stuff is very rare here in cyoas, please don't actively exclude us.
>>
>>7426688
guro is not allowed off of /b/. I guess if it's just text it probably doesn't matter to the mods.

It's still nasty though.
>>
>>7426693
Like a lot of things it is a niche appeal.
>>
>>7426688
I'm not saying those people don't exist, I'm just saying that most people would rather not get killed by accident because of an oversight on the rings.I would also hazard to guess that more people would enjoy the encasement at the bottom of the ocean with the prospect of eventual freedom than would enjoy suffocating to death.
Finally, and most importantly: in this cyoa you effectively get paid for your fetishes. You have a fetish for dying (weirdo), but you're not getting points for it in this situation. You should be outraged!
>>
>>7426671
I'm still trying to figure out how it should look, I'm fully aware that it doesn't make sense the way it is. I've got 3 ways I could think of to rearrange it and I'm not satisfied with any of them

>>7426688
>>7426693
soft vore is tolerated here
>>
File: 1597.jpg (116KB, 1023x1382px) Image search: [Google]
1597.jpg
116KB, 1023x1382px
>>7423822
Rolled 54

>Housing
Girly room (-25)

>Bathroom & Hygiene
Nice bathroom (-20)
Basics (-10)
Lipstick (-5)
Makeup (-10)
Washed by beautiful woman (-5)
Shy futa girl (-5)
Enema (+5)

>Fun & Games
Toys (-10)
Outside (-5)
Board games (-5)
Computer (-25)
Aphrodisiac (-15)
Headphones (-3)

>Food
Steak and vegetables (-9)
Chocolate girl (-10)
Deli (-12)

>Clothing
Walk-in closet (-15)
Bras (-2)
Panties (-2)
Popular demand dresses (-5)
Maid outfits (-3)
Latex outfits (-5)
Pajamas (-3)
Bikini (-1)
Shoe rack (-3)
Jewelery & accessories (-4)

>Owners
Futa dominatrix (+20)
Orcs (+30)

>Punishments
Expanding butt plug (+8)
1 inch dick (+8)
Glass of cum (+5)
Hormone treatment (+5)
Public shaming (+5)
Cum bath (+5)
Hair growth (+6)
Milked (+5)
Tentacles (+8)

>Bonus
Forever (+60)

End: 7 points left
>>
>>7426205
I like the personal space one. if i recall there is already a drawback that makes you do sexual acts if you bump into them or so. From the clumsy drawback or something.
Maybe have Personal Space build into the sexual favour one?
>>
>>7426724
>I've got 3 ways I could think of to rearrange it and I'm not satisfied with any of them
Post the alternatives here and let us help?
>>
>>7426735
That sounds pretty good

>>7426724
>>7426671
also I think I finally convinced myself of a fix for it, I'm just going to break both requirements off machine output and raise it to 2 points. It also frees up the space to add a small cock humiliation thing off large fit that came up earlier
>>
>>7426747

well this is the simplest
>>7426749
but I was worried I was over simplifying things or missing some logically connection between them that I still hadn't figured out. I also could have done the quick fix for that specific problem and broken bad fit off and had it to the side, small fit connecting to both that and machine output separately. The third one was I could have accepted the connection between abnormal cock size and a milking machine, disconnected high output and put large fit in instead with an "or" requirement on machine output
>>
>>7426707
>I would also hazard to guess that more people would enjoy the encasement at the bottom of the ocean with the prospect of eventual freedom than would enjoy suffocating to death.
Irrelevant.
>You have a fetish for dying
Not really. I lean more to making things (consentually) dead. Hard vore and such is cool too. The amputee thing is very easily combined with that fetish of mine.
>>
>>7426724
Have you made a bullying tree yet? It could have perks like:

Bullies: 10% of the population are now bullies. They will humiliate and degrade you whenever they see you. If you fight back against your bullies, or refuse any Special Orders, they can subject you to a punishment of their choice.

Special Order, Stop and Display: Bullies may command you to pull down your pants and show them your genitals for inspection. They will make fun of you for it.

Special Order: Strip: A bully may order you to strip naked for them (cannot force you to remove any clothing that is required for a drawback). They will usually dirty or destroy your clothes.

Special Order: Grovel: A bully may order you to grovel at their feet until they leave. They may choose to spank or hit you, but they won't leave bruises.

Special Order: Eat, Pig: A bully may throw food (yours or theirs) on the ground and demand that you eat it off the floor like an animal. They will demand that you lick the floor spotless.

Special Order: Do my chores: A bully will demand that you perform some laborious task in their stead. If it isn't finished when they return in two hours, you will be punished. (Tasks will always be achievable).
>>
>>7426754
I haven't, someone asked me for it and I forgot.

I think a lot of that stuff is covered in other areas, I think a lot of the submission tree can be used that way. I'll take a look though, even if its just that I need to generalize some text to make it usable for that
>>
>>7423824
Started with 83
-30 for Apartment
-40 for private maid
-35 for computer
So I'm down 22
+25 for Sadist Dom
+7 for Corset
+10 for plugged
+4 for Petplay
+5 for Bad Sissy
+2 for daily enema
+30 for double down
+20 for loli dom
Leaving me with 81 left over
Spend 20 upgrading to girly room
-25 for drugs
-30 for entertainment
but then Ill add 15 by having surgery and hormones leaving me with 22 I'll divide on clothes and baths stuff
>>
>>7423814
roll
>>
>>7426495
Yes, exactly, futa cloaca. So she can fuck or get fucked as she pleases!
>>
>>7423814
got an 8
+20 sissifying owner
+30 for 2 year stay
+10 voluptuous
+12 Plugged
+10 pussy
+4 spanked
+6 Hormones
+20 chasitity
+4 morning milking
+7 corset
Gives me 127 to spend
-30 for Gaming Rig
-50 Sissy room
-40 for cook
-8 for lingerie but I'm 1 point short so I'll add morning enema
>>
>>7423818
Rolled 68
+50 extra 6 months
+20 for pony
+20 for pet
+15 for sissy trainer
+10 corset and plugged
+5 heels
+5 spanks
+10 bondage suit
adds up to 193
-30 for computer
-15 instruments
-10 library
-20 friend
-15 teacher
-50 luxury house
-20 chef
last 33 on clothes and bathing stuff
Oh and for body mod, DD's, Muscular, Pussy, massive ass, hyper fem, singers voice, hair removal
>>
>>7426444
What's wrong with permanent immortality if 1, you've got plenty of people to spend it with, and 2 it can also restore sanity? I'll replace rewrite memory with Self hypnosis, and call it a day. NOW, I can live a comfy life of adventure and domination for eternity. Think about it, with planeswalker having an infinite amount of universes, I'll never be bored, and I'll never be alone with a massive immortal harem. Nice try anon, but you can't ruin this for me.
>>
>>7426837
If there are infinite universes, and you are able to travel between them, then there is a guarantee that there exists some monster that is stronger than you and also capable of planeswalking. And, in your infinite amount of time, it just might decide it reaaaally hates you.
Escape clause on immortality, never leave home without it.

Also, I just did a full random run of enchante/d/ rings where if I rolled a drawback that had prereqs that I lacked, I had to take or deny all of them as well. Gotta say, I think its better that way. It makes you more able to get full trees and makes the rolling much quicker, without (imo) unbalancing the point system. Anyone else care to try it?
>>
>>7423818
Rolled 60.
Apartment -15
Food Pill+Fresh Food -15 (-30)
Outside time -10 (-40)
Musical Equipment -15 (-55)
Top-Tier Computer -30 (-85)
Barista gig +5 (-80)
Simple bathroom -10 (-90)

Succubus +30 (-60)
Engineer +25 (-35)
Slime Girl +20 (-15)
Shock Therapy +5 (-10)
Almost a fur +10 (0)

Add 6 months +50 (+50)
Designed Body -40 (+10)

A-cups +1 (+11)
Muscular +2 (+13)
Androgynous +2 (+15)
Futa -4 (+11)
Small&Tight +2 (+13)
Amazing Singer's Seductive Voice +4 (+17)
Nipple Piercing Pair, Ears too, +3 (+20)
Hair Removal +5 (+25)
Full Body Tattoo, and pt large interlaced.+10 (+35)

Using spare points to upgrade to Girly Bathroom (-10 points) and Oh Right Clothes.

Basics closet is -15, and let's add Personal Library for the last 10.

There we go, year and a half of a hard job followed by returning home to get absolutely wrecked by demons and machines before finally collapsing in a well satisfied heap to try it all again tomorrow. Weekends with plenty to read, play and create. Maybe use the show as a springboard for other entertainment career options if the stigma from the show doesn't hold me back.
>>
>>7422517
Spend 1 point initially for a Bonus Bottle (-1)

Chaima
My companion and 'wife'. A proud and haughty Ifrit princess, but it turns out that being a slave really gets her motor running...
Ifrit, Rebellious Princess, Excited, Medium body
Wrist bangles, Tattoos, Flexible
Traditional, Dancer Armour, Modern
Ruler, Warrior, Life of the Party
Perfume Bottle, Itty Bitty (+4)
>I know it's cramped, but bondage turns her on too
Domestic Goddess (-12)
Free perks: Lusty Soul, Guardian Spirit, Minor Shapeshift
Loving Heart (-1)
Magical Realm (-1)
Bonus skill: Entertainer (-1)
Bonus Skill: Courtesan (-1)
Minor Psychic Link (-1)
Trendsetter (-1)

Meilin
Our pet kitty! As well as being an adorable pet she's incredibly useful around the house and keeping things organised.
Xian, Voluntary, Happy to Be Here
Lithe body
Cat ears, Flexible, Special Option: Cat tail
Maid, Sporty, Chinese Dress
Housewife, Businesswoman, Special Option: Cuddling (she's really, really good at giving hugs and cuddling up on cold nights)
Crystal Ball, Itty Bitty (+4)
Amateur (+4)
Free perks: Loving Heart, Friend Upstairs, Foresight
>She often tries to warn us about the trouble Chaima's about to cause with her powers. It's occasionally even successful!
Magical Realm (-1)
>She's into full-time petplay.
No misunderstandings (-1)
Bonus skill: Courtesan (-1)
Bonus skill: Worker Drone (-1)
Bonus Skill: Life of the Party (-1)
Illusionary Copy (-4)
Magical Ream (+1)
>Sexy... paperwork? OK, I don't understand this.
>>
>>7426766
Suggesting that you alter the CSS for the body tag (should be on line 7) to the following:
body { background-color:#888;font-family:sans-serif; }
The relevant alteration being the addition of "font-family:sans-serif;" in there. This ought to make the end result look more like the original images, font-wise.
>>
Someone post Cock Fairy and I will wish you one thousand happiness.
>>
>>7427165
Images are currently down, sorry anon.
>>
>>7427166
Goddamnit. A thousand happiness to everyone anyway.
>>
>>7427165
Can't post pics (as >>7427166 said), so I'll just point you towards the previous thread link in the OP.
>>
>>7422723
>Age
New Year Noodle
>Size Ratio
Fun Sized
>Physical Build
Chubby
>Breast Size
Mammoth
>Butt & Hips
Badonkadonk
>Facial Features
Gloomy
>Hairstyle
Long and Straight
>Skin Tone
Pale
>Sex Drive
Sexual Predator
>Romantic Attitude
Private Submissive
>Personality Traits
Possessive, Feminine, Pragmatic, Motherly, Neatfreak
>Fetish
Momdom, Milking Dry, Impregnation
>Hobbies and Interest
Reading, Computer
>Extra Features
Smoker
>>
More Tokaar Ghol please.
>>
>>7426091
>Vore
Finally. Let's do this.
>>
>>7427278
This comment pleases me.
>>
>>7426149
>>7426150
Love
Lovey-Dovey
Messy
Unnatural (blue)
Androgynous
Big
Work: French
Casual: Cute
Formal: Fancy
Bedroom: Your T-Shirt
Obedient-Male
Enjoying It, Strong, Protector, Talkative, Happy
Popsicles
Cooking, Cleaning, Shopping, Grooming, Relief
Vibrator (I control)
Sub Kinks: Kissing, warm embrace, cuddling, teasing, girl, blowjobs, public, cum, ear nibbling, nipple play, clothed, impregnation, deepthroating
Dom Kinks: tease, licking, fingerlicking, reversal:impregnation, reversal:blowjobs
Position: blowjob, cowgirl, hugging, missionary, from behind
>>
quick point while this thread is up, I just wrote up a power corruption for a power "amorphous" which gives you a more fluid body. the corruption makes you lose some control and consistency in the shape, making your rest point legless and more blob-like. It needs a name (I already use The Blob for a crossover with that, size, and vore)
>>
>>7426674
Oh, sorry, I almost didn't see this comment. Yes, that absolutely fits the letter and the spirit of Turbulent Mood, because her attitude is shifting significantly away from how she usually acts in a way that would be off-putting to witness.
>>
>>7427786
Can we use immortality to reset the mindset of a slave to when we first got them? For if we want to condition them over and over again.
>>
Person what made a new thread forgot to put a link in this one: >>7427466
>>
>>7428629
What an asshole he is. Thank you kind anon. Punch that other guy in the dick for me.
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.