[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 391
Thread images: 55

Peasant fetish edition
Previous: >>7026422

Discuss lewd games, share your projects, and have others critique them.

Post pictures (/d/ related, preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Check the archives before posting requests
http://archive.loveisover.me/

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>IRC:
https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=#/d/evs

>/d/ Game Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq
>>
>>7035044
disgusting
>>
so anyone has the latest version of newlife?
>>
So what's the fastest way of making dosh in free cities? Haven't played in the game in months

>>7035050
here you go senpai https://mega.nz/#!qZUVSL4D!WVsPVuk_ZFWTlHzmGHgFBUW4qVlaEqxYvdhpkXu3crE
>>
>>7035044
you did it fine
>>
>>7035120
>https://mega.nz/#!qZUVSL4D!WVsPVuk_ZFWTlHzmGHgFBUW4qVlaEqxYvdhpkXu3crE

you make me want to hold hands and everything
>>
https://itch.io/jam/lewd-jam-2016
3 games so far
>>
>>7035120
wait... not even a reset button?
>>
>>7035120
>So what's the fastest way of making dosh in free cities?
The way I see it there's multiple ways now that are only marginally more or less successful than the others.

A) Run Degradationism, buy trash and stuff it into the arcade
B) Run Pastoralism, buy trash and stuff it into the dairy
C) Keep your arcology poor, advertise your brothel with 5k a week and turn every setting on variety. Then, stuff the brothel full of the right slaves to create that perfect variety.

C doesn't fit in your plan of making dosh fast, as it is a much slower process than A or B.
But I always want to mention it, since C can produce as much money as A or B with the same amount of slaves. It's just that it's over all less efficient, since it takes so long. It's also no longer a good idea to keep your arcology poor and exploit the demand for whores, since other arcologies will buttfuck your FS for it.
>>
>>7035140
what do you mean?
did i mess up the upload or something? I just took the rar you get on the patreon page
>>
Is it too late to join lewd jam?
>>
>>7035143
Actually, keeping your arcology increases the slave to citizen ration. You want to both immigrant and charity policies asap. Roman revivalism, Egyptian revivalism, and paternalism all help too.
>>
>>7035157
keeping your arcology poor*
>>
>>7035050
I didn't really "get" newlife when I played it a month or so ago, there seemed to be very little new content despite the years of development since I last checked it out. As far as I could tell there was practically no interaction in most activities beyond the option to let unattractive sleezebags fuck you, and even that seemed incredibly vanilla.
>>
>>7035130
And they are all shitty flashgames not worth playing.
>>
>>7035153
no. get to work.
>>
>>7035044
Filth.
>>
>>7035164
I think the maker got to be woman because of clothes variety and lack of rough content
>>
FCDev I really really need to crush those Paternalist degenerates, my ripped Phisically Idealist slaves are ready to annex.
>>
>>7035208
Like they could, your slaves don't have the balls.
>>
Parasite dev, got a new bug report for ya:
>Version 6.4
In the new stuff I ran into some weirdness when swapping from claire to chet where it pulled up the old lineart from the prologue instead of the new character art for chet/chloe in the jumpsuit.

Couldn't get it to replicate though and it was having issues pulling up the sound and I was getting red boxes saying as much at the time after a refresh. No screenshots this time. On my phone and it's something of a smart potato.

Also had som ideas for a character or two when you get to redoing the mall:
"Scruffy" is the working name of the janitor I thought up.
Interactions with this character would differ depending on chet/chloe's dominance or sumissiveness to the werm, as well as the chaos level of the mall.
scenarios Imve thought up include
>on a dominance of 1 or 10 chet/chloe goes and infests him straight out of the gate, differing dialogue and scenes for both

>between 3 and 8 it's a different matter and chet/chloe can leave him be, recruit, or infest him.

Depending on choices made this can leave scruffy to be an ally, or ultimately sabatourer (eg low dominance and high chaos and some of the tentacle pits might start sufffering mysterious firebombings, or later on he might self infest if say the player collect X number of slaves through the catch the fondler bit when you're in build an army mode.

Don't mean to step on your toes, but being off in the boondocks means I get a lot of time to just sit and think.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-03-21-16-15.png (155KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-03-21-16-15.png
155KB, 540x960px
What a fucking cuck
>>
File: 1449493686951.jpg (85KB, 1167x599px) Image search: [Google]
1449493686951.jpg
85KB, 1167x599px
>>7035044
>Peasant fetish edition
I'll bite. Traps or Omarashi?

I can understand being disgusted by the latter on a physiological level.

For the former, I personally understand what people see in it (dom or sub) though I will admit I have seen few devs pull it off nicely, even less so in the way Japan portrays them.

There is Trap Quest but honestly, Aika has more of a predilection of bimbo style "feminity" than doing something more subtle.
Then Magical Quest which does seem to nail the feel of a Japanese show/game but is comparatively tame in the sexual department. Yet it is the benchmark for most trap games when it comes quality at the moment just due to at least having some sort of resemblance to a coherent narrative while being strictly focused on its own fetish.

Aside from that a dime a dozen unfinished games (most not even past alpha stage) on TFGamessite which often are mostly focused on gender bender content than crossdressing content but just like the dime a dozen Japanese "dom" games most of them are crap.

>>7035164
Your assessment is correct. I think the dev basically wanted to do a clean, quick TG game and then realized that he could make money of adding fluff from patreons asking for extra content instead of having to come up with any ideas himself.
And given he is a prude he has basically rejected any ideas to add actual fetish content to the game (BDSM, Exhibitionism, etc) leaving the game perpetually barebones by /d/ standards while not adding nothing really groundbreaking with every new content patch.
>>
>>7035254
Wait what? Client came so hard that he injured her?
>>
>>7035259
Its the piss you retard. Nice essay btw.
>>
>>7035254
>>7035260
loud_nigra.webm
>>
>>7035264
>Its the piss you retard
Given this is the /dgg/ thread, could have been both really. I have seen people post wall-of-text rants about how "sub games are bad and you are bad if you have 'sub fetishes'" way more than over gore, violence and slaves shitting themselves in FC so at this point it is genuinely hard to tell.

>Nice essay btw.
Thank you, good sir, I tip my fedora to your eloquent compliment.
>>
>>7032465

It's only 2000FCoins I think.
>>
>>7035259
>Then Magical Quest which does seem to nail the feel of a Japanese show/game
What game is this, where can i find it.
>>
>>7035130
I shouldn't have expected the first games to be submitted to be any good.
>>
so is fc dev the only one that hasn't abandoned us?
>>
>>7035259
>I'll bite. Traps or Omarashi?
None of the above for me honestly. And I was the OP. I was searching for a picture and chose it because I like wetting.
>>
>>7035312
That's why he made and heads his own subreddit?
>>
>>7035312
Nah, FC Dev abandoned us as well.
>>
File: 1457289349744.jpg (496KB, 945x1290px) Image search: [Google]
1457289349744.jpg
496KB, 945x1290px
>>7035282
>What game is this, where can i find it.
Sorry, the correct name is Magical Camp.

It's over at TFGamessite.

Game designed in RPGMaker VX Ace which uses "magical girls" as a setting for its game.

The protagonist is guy who stumbles upon one by accident and follows her to a pocket dimension and school where magical girls/witches get trained to defeat demons.
Problem: The school is all-female and its director seriously hates guys. So the girls help you crossdress and hide (with a bit of magical assistance to your disguise without turning you into a girl outright from the start) and you start your journey to escape this school by becoming one of its best female students.

Which obviously means that at some point (or several points) there might unintended side effects to your "upgrades".

I honestly haven't played a "purely a guy" route but from what I have experienced the game is riddled with corners where choosing the wrong dialog option during the "slice-of-life/school" segments will net you a bad ending.

I'll leave it up to you to find them out
>>
which games have lactation?
i'm sick of playing coc and tits
>>
So, on scale from non-branching visual novel to original Doom, how much of an actual game do you want in your game?
>>
File: Fib2sWc.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fib2sWc.png
78KB, 282x300px
>>7035312
>there are 6+ devs who post regularly
>>
>>7035393
Free Cities has lactation.
>>
>>7035396
I don't like linear or branching stories being at the forefront, I prefer something more sandboxy. Something like JONT or No Haven.
>>
>>7035396
As long as it doesn't get in the way of me jacking off, whatever is fine.
>>
>>7035396
>RIP AND TEAR/10
>>
>>7035396
Fun gameplay with max possibilities for lewdness.
>>
>>7035396
As long as I can turboslut enough to satisfy my oral fixation, anything goes.
>>
File: 59076647_p0_master1200.jpg (730KB, 899x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59076647_p0_master1200.jpg
730KB, 899x1200px
>>7035259
It really feels like the dev doesn't put much work into the game for each patch. I would expect 2x3 patches worth of content every month. Especially pulling in 5k a month.
>>
anyone happens to have trap quest september donator unlock?
>>
Theoretical gamedev Tuesday:

How do you see video game version of CYOA? I am currently thinking of running a short and repeatable(consequently easy to prototype) game akin to Slut Life show version. Basically you design a character on point budget and try to live through numbered days of random events(say FTL). I am writing design document atm for this and quite interested on ideas you guys can add.
>>
File: 1448155511797.jpg (529KB, 1021x1649px) Image search: [Google]
1448155511797.jpg
529KB, 1021x1649px
>>
>>7035446
>Tuesday
Australia stop ideafagging.
>>
>>7035451
Did you finally add "I didn't ask for this" slaves into the game?
>>
>>7035451
Y-yes please
>>
>>7035451
>Did you finally add lolis into the game?
obligatrolly
>>
File: 1442169671798.jpg (713KB, 1300x948px) Image search: [Google]
1442169671798.jpg
713KB, 1300x948px
>>7035440
>I would expect 2x3 patches worth of content every month. Especially pulling in 5k a month.
I somehow never understand how people misunderstand basic economics when they give those outrageous amounts on Patreon.

Patreon is a horrible platform for funding games because the dev gets paid regardless of if he delivers the goods or not and he can get away with delivering tiny updates to justify the cashflow coming in to the point that patreons have paid more than what a professional AAA game costs + DLCs

But then again, that is exactly why I would never back any dev on Patreon.

At least with artists they will normally set themselves a minimum goal to reach each month and you can judge at the end of each month if picture quality is good enough to warrant continued patronage (same with youtube channels and the such).
>>
>>7035440
>Especially pulling in 5k a month.
>>7035458

Isn't Aika paying a couple extra devs with those lately? Also I don't remember if she dropped her RL job to go full time into TQ.
It's not yet BS level just yet.
>>
>>7035446
Sounds interesting. I remember one idea guy a while back that was "thinking" about doing a sub game where you kinda had to choose actions, which had hidden vars attached that would slowly build your character and eventually auto make decisions.

Can you program or anything?
>>
>>7035463
I assumed he was talking about Newlife but even if he is talking about Trap Quest it seems the pace is still awefully slow for what the amount of money is.

But then again, I only mildly enjoy Trap Quest (compared to not understanding what people like about NewLife).
I know though that for some people the game hits just the right balance of bimbo + mindbreak.
>>
>>7035458
I don't use Patreon, but isn't there an option to only pay out when the creator actually puts things out. Admittedly, that wouldn't help if they're just putting out tiny updates constantly, but still.
>>
>>7035475
Oh right, newlife. Sorry about the confusion.
>>
>>7035354

is it finished or at least in well advanced state of development?
>>
>>7035446
>How do you see video game version of CYOA? I am currently thinking of running a short and repeatable(consequently easy to prototype) game akin to Slut Life show version. Basically you design a character on point budget and try to live through numbered days of random events(say FTL). I am writing design document atm for this and quite interested on ideas you guys can add.
Those two ideas contradict each other.

FIrst one is called a visual novel/CYOA and has prewritten outcomes that branch out (maybe with a few variables to keep track what branch you'll enter if you are fancy).

The latter sounds much more dynamic than that.
>>
>>7035485
Not finished but theres a lot of content that will keep you happy for a while.
>>
File: 5.jpg (520KB, 1682x2400px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
520KB, 1682x2400px
>>7035485
>is it finished or at least in well advanced state of development?
You have a good 3 hours before you hit the end of the current build (which also includes the first opportunity to escape)

Not even counting doing certain events again to see different outcomes (there is a walkthrough with all the hidden events/triggers if you get stuck/want to know how to get them all from the get-go rather than having to go back to a previous save; protip: losing to bosses will not trigger game iovers 90% of the time so go nuts).
>>
>>7035492

I have something for the next couple of days then, thanks
>>
>>7035475
I don't really understand the sentiment that pumping more money in will make development go any faster. Anything beyond the full-time goal is really just extra.
>>
File: 1448478558447.png (16KB, 309x266px) Image search: [Google]
1448478558447.png
16KB, 309x266px
What's with all the guys in new life being lecherous assholes?
> implying you wouldn't want a paladin hunk as pure as female self
>>
>>7035508

Playing the cute route, a guy saved me from a mugger, I offered a reward (last time I did that the guy asked for a blow job) and the guy refused, saying it was his pleasure, and he walked me home holding my hand like a princess without asking anything

Find him in the gym, bring him home and he is another asshole

why live
>>
>>7035508
Russian boondocks, doh
>>
File: 1422024558914.gif (192KB, 1036x654px) Image search: [Google]
1422024558914.gif
192KB, 1036x654px
>>7035044
>that pic
>>
>>7035508
>>7035533
Oh wait, it's girl life. I'm mixing them up all the time.
>>
>>7035259
For NewLife I'm surprised no one has managed to rip and mod it to have some fetish stuff thrown in.
>>
>>7035524
What week planner did you pick to get mugged?
>>
>>7035561

I think it is a random event, I've gotten it several times, even when I stay home all week
>>
>>7035505
Have fun Anon, on the previous build I got a total of 7 hours out of the game by pacing myself and talking to people before and after each journey outside the town and purposely losing to bosses and whatnot.

>>7035492
I never even knew there was an escape route yet. Again Im on the last version (0.1.3.3) but Id rather not upgrade to play the story all over again for just a few scenes or whatnot.
>>
>>7035399
"regularly" Is a bit of a stretch
>>
>>7035487
>say FTL
Fuck that. I played through FTL a couple of times (not counting the times I died and restarted), and my overriding thought was "this is bullshit." No tracking of what content you've seen, no save scumming to avoid shit I've done a doezen times already, etc and so on. There's no point for me in a game type where the Random Number God has a much larger say in what I see than my own actions.
>>
>>7035524
Is this the Real Life?
Is this just Fantasy?
>>
>>7035648
But it was fun enough to play through a couple times, wasn't it?
>>
>>7035477
There is, people use it far less then they should.
>>
>If a prior acquaintance is active, she will appear in the possession of the rival arcology owner, who will use her in psychological warfare against the PC.
Oh shit are we ntr now?
>>
Are combat limbs better than normal limbs?
>>
>>7035670
Why does FCDev keep adding shit features? First aging, now this.
>>
>>7035670
If you're in the business of selling slaves you care about, I guess.
>>
>>7035673
In what game?
>>
>>7035648
I see we have a shitter quitter who cant adapt and strategise his way to victory. I bet you couldn't even do it on easy you casual.
>>
Has FC decided to stop posting updates here?
>>
File: stay_out_of_trouble.png (3KB, 65x218px) Image search: [Google]
stay_out_of_trouble.png
3KB, 65x218px
>>7035685
>Has FC decided to stop posting updates here?
Give me a fucking second.

Free Cities 0.8.6, "Best Served Cold," up at freecitiesblog dot blogspot and r slash freecitiesgame. Give your lovely personal assistant several sets of rules to apply to different slaves, since CornCobMan gave her the ability to remember things. Let your slaves with hypermassive tits out of the Dairy so they can be helpless elsewhere. Give your nympho amputees prosthtetics with vibrating, self lubricating fingers, since there's no way that could possibly go wrong. Give your pretty amputees beautiful, balanced artificial limbs, so they can dance gracefully again. Give your combat skilled amputees taser knuckles, hidden blade forearms, and thigh handgun compartments, because why the fuck would you not do those things. Upgrade your growth hormones. Upgrade your growth hormones again. Let your citizens make their own individual choices about what the future should be by dumping one or more of your Future Society choices into a new none of the above option. Contend with a newly challenging and vicious rival.

Also, anons, it's been a year since FC's first public release. Thanks for playing. This is fun.

>>7035673
>Are combat limbs better than normal limbs?
No. They're described as slower and less agile than natural limbs, but with obvious advantages that balance out. They need more effects. As with previous adds like this, I'll need a few updates to fill out their content.
>>
File: 56538602_p0.png (481KB, 1000x909px) Image search: [Google]
56538602_p0.png
481KB, 1000x909px
>>7035682
Sometimes FTL royally fucks you and you can't even win with perfect play. I don't know what you're on about. Some people like games where you can do the same thing over and over, but better, each time, and some people like to play different play styles.
>>
>>7035695
HERE'S TO ANOTHER YEAR, DIRTBAG
>>
>>7035685
Yes.
>>
>>7035689
>no
disappointing, no point in getting them then
>>
>>7035696
Never play a roguelike before? Beating the odds stacked against you is the fun part. Clawing your way to victory through grueling battels by the skin of your teath is what its all about man.
>>
>>7035130
OH SHIT THAT THING I NEED TO GET STARTED!
>>
>>7035718
Every game of Nethack is beatable. Ftl is not
>>
>>7035695
As we're a year on, maybe its time to take what you've learned and start on that Wasteland-apocalypse game you intended to make?
>>
>>7035695
>Give your pretty amputees beautiful, balanced artificial limbs, so they can dance gracefully again.
I want to give them perfectlysmooth doll-like limbs with internal gyroscopes for hyper balanceand graceful manovers. Then I want to be able to make them more doll-like somehow. I want to make the most gracefull, beautifull ballerina doll FC. You did this to me, now I want to make them perfect!

(I dont even play FC but thats what I want when I finaly clear by backlog enought to not feel bad for just diving into FC. Every update the temptation grows.
>>
>>7035728
>every game of nethack is beatable
Do I really suck this badly?
>>
>>7035718
I like rogue likes. Some people don't like them. Hence why rogue like doesn't even get a genre category on Steam.
>>
>>7035728
gnomewithawandofdeathinthefirstroomsayshi.jpg
>>
>>7035728
Those times the planets allign and you win is what its all for. Nobody should expect to win evergame everytime. Sometimes you just get a bad run but the nyou go again and everything just clicks.
>>
>>7035695
>Contend with a newly challenging and vicious rival.
Can you turn this off? The whole daughters thing is incredibly boring to me.
>buy drones
>buy max mercs
>perfect bodyguard
>end up with 4 garbage slaves, a nurse that doesn't even come close to matching my tastes, and a 'rival' I could not possibly care any less about
>all after reloading the save every time I get the 'Daughters contacted a slave and she wants to be free' event so I don't have to lobotomise a slave I actually like

Most tedious shit ever.
>>
>>7035749
Try one-handed mode, that should remove the story.
>>
>>7035749
Play the game onehanded.
>>
>>7035753
>>7035754
Doesn't it remove other stuff as well?
>>
>>7035755
It'll remove the storyline that you see in the game, nothing else. So no garbage slaves and no rival fight.
>>
>She has a long ceramic sword strapped to her back, and, in keeping with her heritage, a Stoner 63 slung crosswise on her chest
mai raifu is in FC, thank you based FC Dev
>>
>>7035755
Yup. Removes hand holding event and other stuff which sucks.
>>
>>7035738
So am I, but the ones on the site with ascendant records win all games they don't make mistakes in. Just takes a lot of skill and the patience to get the skill
>>
>>7035487
Well, yeah, more dynamic. That's the whole point. Pure CYOA would be just calculator with pictures.

Basically you are given tight budget to "transform" allowing visual and functional changes. After that you are placed in a more interactive mode, where your character is living in show house with other contestants. Except those options, character have personal stats like stamina, willpower, passion, etc.
Every day happens three things. First is predetermined action(s) - you go to work/ being played with your master, basically your schedule you bargained for, which statically affects your stats. Beautiful girl degraded and raped by old man gang? Huge willpower and passion hit. Then there is evening slot, where you pick some free time action, like spending time in fitness or reading in library, which again make concrete stat modifications. Those actions mostly geared to "redeem" sanity or make other positive changes.And thirdly - there are random events, one per day, which can happen day or evening, which, depending on your choice and a bit of random, can either fuck you over or give you some bonus.

Then there is a popularity stat, which balances across all the contestants. Your every action affects this. Every few days you will be given leaderboards, with all contestant rating which may give you idea what things are in trend now.

Will you break before the last day of the show? Will you be the boring ugly girl nobody cared to vote for and who just wasted her time here? Will you capture the heart of the audience and go away with the prize?

I see it basically this atm. The idea is very fresh and am not yet sure how fun it will be to play.
>>
File: MarionetteQuad.jpg (974KB, 1200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
MarionetteQuad.jpg
974KB, 1200x2000px
>>7035695
Hallelujah, cyborg slaves are a-go!

I would like to request a type of prosthetic limbs that only work on commands that the slave can't control, basically leaving them as a helpless amputee with the mobility of a full-bodied person, but none of the independence. Maybe they could even be controlled by the personal assistant!

If that's too much work, then I'd be happy with just an event depicting something like that happening.
>>
>>7035780
It sounds like it could work fine. It'll mostly come down to the execution. Just make sure the player feels like they have a reasonable amount of control over the outcome instead of being thrown into a degradation fap roulette that has a good end you can get by chance.
>>
>>7035695
Finally we have prosthetic limbs.

I am not a fan of the whole, amputate all the limbs thing but with this I can at least mitigate it.
Is individual limb loss, like a slave losing an arm in combat, or an accident causing a slaves legs to be amputated, a thing you've considered?
>>
File: 57896021_p0_master1200.jpg (173KB, 650x791px) Image search: [Google]
57896021_p0_master1200.jpg
173KB, 650x791px
>>7035790
I'd find that pretty hot.
>>
>>7035685
Have you decided to extract your head from your ass?

Jesus Christ, first the person bitching 8 hours ago, and then you.
>>
>>7035396
Enough to spend at least 5 minutes dicking around with some particular function rather than advancing the alleged story.
>>
>>7035790
>>7035807
You people need serious help.
>>
>>7035740
Pretty sure that's not how they select categories. Shooters are much more popular, and they don't have a genre category either. Anyway, the tags are just fine.
>>
>>7035816
Yeah. People who save preview images should be shot.
>>
>>7035733
I'd rather he didn't. I much prefer Near Future to Post Apocalyptic, and there are still big chunks of planned content not yet implemented in Free Cities.
>>
>>7035396
Anything in the six to eight range. Gameplay keeps the fap going for a better finisher.
>>
>>7035458
>that image
The game will never happen, will it?
>>
File: nimhface.png (33KB, 293x280px) Image search: [Google]
nimhface.png
33KB, 293x280px
Hello, updated build for the lewdjam demo I posted yesterday. Took on a couple of suggestions - game now has functioning maid and catgirl outfits. Let us know what you think and feel free to give feedback and suggestions on what to add next!

https://fart-tornado.itch.io/nimhdressup?secret=aIaaK2vXdaZGFDcCCceIdHm1A

also the artist has asked me to refer to her as LB from now on. So thanks to LB for all the art.
>>
>>7035780
Can you program or anything at all?
>>
>>7035863
One of the mouth expressions is bugged. Double check your color palettes as well. They don't always work well with the clothes.
>>
>>7035654
It was frustrating as all hell, more like, especially once I had a couple successes and some familiarity with the common events under my belt. Then I could identify when the RNG was actively fucking me over and I was missing out on seeing something new instead of the same fucking thing for the tenth time, or when seeing something new would mean that the last half hour of gametime was fucked. I also started seeing how sparse the game features were, and how many useful elements were missing just to create difficulty, and I started checking out the Wikia and realizing how much content I was unlikely to ever see. I probably played through to completion about 5 times before I decided it wasn't worth my time and I could have more fun elsewhere

>>7035718
I don't mind having the odds stacked against me. I DO mind not being able to go back and try again, not being able to overcome those odds with experience and tactics, etc.
>>
>>7035790
Perfect for keeping rebellious slaves under control.
>>
>>7035695
How do you remove the prosthetics after you give them to the slave? As far as I can tell, there's no option in surgery to get the technological components removed after you've installed them.
>>
>>7035755
It removes a shitton - the mercs, the lab slave, the rival, and a lot more. I tried it once without realizing that, and it sucked. Don't make my mistake, anon.
>>
Is parasite dev kill?
>>
File: 1378176706250.jpg (42KB, 624x390px) Image search: [Google]
1378176706250.jpg
42KB, 624x390px
>>7035914
>they dont like losing hours of progress to rng
>better call them a casual
>>
>>7035251

For the audio - I just fixed it. I added a button that leads to a page that recaches all the audio. Going to that after refreshing will remove all the red tags. It will be in the next update.

As for the lineart - yeah I don't know, I've also had some weird stuff happen sometimes and I chalk it up to the absurd coding machine that the game is right now. It's Java inside HTML inside Java inside HTML inside god knows what. There should be a /d/ related fetish for perverse coding - like vore only with lines of code.

Scruffy - I don't want to infringe upon other IP if I can help it. It's why I haven't added facehuggers or headcrabs to the game yet. At some point in the far off future, god willing, this game will jump the shark and pop culture references will be added.

Thanks for posting.
>>
>>7035863
What will you do in the game?
>>
>>7035558
Wouldn't hurt to spice it up with something
>>
>>7035926
Oooh, could I have a look at your code? I wanna see what kind of java you're doing.

Also that reminds me to try redrawing those PI characters
>>
>>7035914
When the run is 5 minutes, one life is fine. When it's 50 minutes in a game full of lore and special events, it's fucking annoying and bad design to not have some kind of optional save system or checkpoints.

And I have 71 hours in the game, though some of that is surely leaving it paused while I talked or ate or took a shit.
>>
File: Capture.png (5KB, 159x20px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
5KB, 159x20px
>>7035914
>85 hours
You're like a child.
>>
File: JulieSideP19wermfucksmall.png (183KB, 400x604px) Image search: [Google]
JulieSideP19wermfucksmall.png
183KB, 400x604px
>>7035934
Just download it from this site:

http://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=847

And open it up either in Dreamweaver or Twine
>>
>>7035980
Oh you're doing Javascript, okay.
>>
>>7035926
>Java
Java ≠ JavaScript, mate.
>>
>>7035983
yeah I always forget that
>>
>>7035908
i think he releases on jewtreon and releases on public every once in a while
>>
>>7035185
Isn't the lack of rough stuff down to English law?

Can't even make facesitting porn, because it's too close to sexual abuse or some shit like that.
Basically, "fuck your informed consent, we know what's best for you."
>>
>>7036034
Do people actually follow those laws?
>>
>>7036036
Thinkpol ensures that they do.
>>
I'm playing FC for the first time - when I try to buy a slave from another arcology, the prices aren't showing, is that normal?
>>
>>7036045
We have to submit to mandatory polygraphs in order to be eligible for tea privileges.

Sex is only permitted in the missionary position, with the lights off.
>>
>>7035695
>thigh handgun compartments, because why the fuck would you not
Excuse me, I have to go.
Somewhere there is a boner happening.
>>
>>7035741
Just wish for a wand of wishing... and play on friday the 13th.
http://tasvideos.org/5085S.html
>>
>>7035980
Did you draw that?
>>
>>7035849
Who knows, maybe this will eventually inspire motivated folks ala Katawa Shoujo.
>>
>>7036133
>"Dead or alive you're fapping to me."
>>
>>7035935
Well, the whole design of roguelikes(and FTL is one) is about replayability. You replay the game many time making different choices each time to find the one that would lead you to victory.
>>
>>7036214
But how much has to be replayed is down to game design. Again; 5 minutes: cool, 50 minutes: not cool.
>>
>>7036214
While I didn't find FTL to be too challenging - at least compared to the classic roguelike - the system in place was easy, comprehensive, and yet at the same time immensively adaptable, giving rise to a great multitude of possible tactics. That, is where this game excelled - in a big way I want to add.

Replayability, was also good - there are about 10 to 15 "distinct levels" / starmap regions. Which is fine, but not really overwhelming - after 5 runs or so, you ought to have seen them all. 10 runs later, you also have seen 80% of all the content.

And at that point, the replayability goes down sharply. Those last 20% of content, is needed for the new game + ships - but getting to that content, is not even difficult per se, but just completely up to chance.

This small chance, turns into a grind - a 4 hour grind which only has a ~5% chance of succeeding in getting a new ship, or layout, even if you planned to do "that one" from the start. Or at least for me, sifting through the same old ~300 events that I already did five times over, was a grind. One, that I didn't want to complete because of the massive time-sink needed.

It still is an exceptional game though, and fun to play on occasion, but let's face it - "completing it" has more to do with grinding, than actual skill involved.
>>
>>7035780

Sounds a bit like Long Live the Queen. Could be interesting.
>>
File: git_gud_scrub.png (949B, 113x17px) Image search: [Google]
git_gud_scrub.png
949B, 113x17px
>>7035937
you're cute.
>>
>>7035937
>>7036289
Why do people post these? They're cropped so you don't know if what game they're from and it doesn't matter because those numbers are achieved by people leaving the game idle in the background.
>>
>>7036293
I'm >>7035937 and it's not idle. It's also for CK2, not FTL, but I also have hundreds of hours in offline play for CK2 on top of what Steam is already tracking.
I just enjoy playing that game.
>>
>>7036298
Are you the guy who posts about the lewd modded ck2? Are there premade mods or is it something you would have to do yourself?
>>
>>7036286
Porn Long Live the Queen? Do want. Shit, the original game was already full of incest, playing off lovers against each other, etc.
>>
>>7036283
Agreed. You're right, the gameplay itself was really fun - it's the game design that rapidly decreased my enjoyment by blocking access to content.
>>
>>7036279
How bad do you have to be to spend an hour not even finishing one run of FTL? I assure you that is entirely your fault.
>>
>>7036309
Nah, that's someone else.
And there's a couple lewd mods but they kind of suck. Two that come to mind immediately are [Welsh word] from HypnoPics and Dark World from Lovers Lab.
>>
>>7036326
you didn't need to delete that, I understood what you meant
>>
>>7036327
I'm on my phone and it's 4:AM. I thought I could fix it before people noticed.
>>
File: 1469436130071.jpg (620KB, 832x1234px) Image search: [Google]
1469436130071.jpg
620KB, 832x1234px
>>7036330
Its actually 9pm get your facts straight
also sleep you.
>>
Is there a benefit to funding the future society policies after the progress upgrades are all built? Does it stop pushing it to the other arcologies?
>>
anyone got 20 file for this months trapquest?
>>
>>7036319
Maybe that timeframe is wrong, or I spent a lot of time pausing on combat. Do you really expect a two year old memory of my combined playthroughs to have completely accurate timekeeping? Can we agree that whatever the exact time a supermasterextrodanaire might clock, it's much more than 5 minutes, or what at least sector level checkpoints would clock?
>>
>>7035695
So this is basically confirmation that your original wasteland game is never going to happen right?

Shame.
>>
File: 1390089773220.gif (3MB, 360x271px) Image search: [Google]
1390089773220.gif
3MB, 360x271px
so i have a problem, despite me throwing MILLIONS of dollars at my rival arcologies, they still aren't dead. what do?
also, gender fundamentalism is the way to go
>>
File: 1462567671405.jpg (148KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1462567671405.jpg
148KB, 1032x774px
>>7035695
Thank you for your dedication to this awesome project. Now that you have committed to prostheses, what are your plans for content and their cannonical place in the game?

Also, how about protheses that force crawling?
>>
>>7036567

If you want them humiliated and on the ground, how about you give them arms, but not legs, and hand them a skateboard and tell them to scoot along?
>>
>>7035120
The fastest way? Edit the HTML file so that one of your starting choices give you a lot of money.
>>
>>7036567
>>7035695
can you also add hoof hands / feet if you are doing that
>>
>>7036650

give furfags a finger...
>>
>>7036158
No I've got an artist now, she's pretty good
>>
>>7036672
rude, i just want to customize my girls in the dairy to look like cow girls
>>
I'm looking for a game, you play as a succubus that catches male and female slaves to prostitute and use to fight and capture more people to become slaves. You run a brothel in a hotel and you upgrade your abilities and everything with research. It was a mix of a strategy game and a sim. Any idea what it was?
>>
>>7036699
And how does she feel about drawing brain stems getting penetrated?
>>
>>7035926
In all fairness that was the first name I could think of.

If you'd like me to I can flesh things out a bit morethis weekend when I'm not halfway up a spruce tree to gwt my internet fix.

Eg: in a "perfect" scenario he ends up spiriting the first alien that you encountered and possibly a couple other infested folks out of the mall while the aliens (whose name I cant't recall offhand) are scourging the site, where in an imperfect run he shows up and may or may not be on the mc's side... stuff like that.
>>
In free cities, are futanaris considered female slaves or shemales? I need to know to configure the rules assistant properly as I want to give male hormones to sissies and female hormones to futas.
>>
anyone got donator file? I would donate but I legitimately can't even afford living
>>
>>7035695
Incredible how far FC has come. Congratulations are in order, FC Dev. Here's to another year of fantastic development.

>>7035790
Yes. So much this idea. I would love to have something beyond just this, like an art gallery of slaves in immobile positions related to your FS direction. Kind of like a classy degredationist direction. It could probably be another facility or an alternative version of the club or arcade.
>>
File: 16.jpg (491KB, 1699x2400px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
491KB, 1699x2400px
>>7035593
>I never even knew there was an escape route yet. Again Im on the last version (0.1.3.3) but Id rather not upgrade to play the story all over again for just a few scenes or whatnot.
In my experience the old saves can be carried over to newer versions but no promises, there is always a possibility it doesn't work (but then you'd have to replay from zero again anyway).

The new content is about 20-30 extra minutes (unless you go full "skip text" mode) so not that much that you cannot take a quick look.
Mind you, if you save after you get that chance and don't manage to pull it off that's the only chance you get as of now (author said he'll include a few more)

Author also said he's going to take a short break to do some stuff in real life before the next major update.
>>
>>7036725
Hive.
>>
File: 59090750_p0.jpg (3MB, 2317x3153px) Image search: [Google]
59090750_p0.jpg
3MB, 2317x3153px
>>7036769
I can't find a single other reference to that game existing.
>>
>>7036793
http://winds.blue
>>
>>7035044
Btw, to whomever updates the pastebin:
- Breeding Season is kill, should be in abandoned section.
- SLUT Academy updated a couple months ago, not really abandoned.
>>
>>7035980
Any chance you'll ever release a local file offline version of the game?
>>
File: 153415324321.png (19KB, 382x233px) Image search: [Google]
153415324321.png
19KB, 382x233px
congrats FCdev
>>
>>7036832
Is this Sarcasm?
>>
>>7036832
FCdev is about to get them autism bucks.

Expect Cat ears/ tails any update now.
>>
>>7036832
nice
>>
>>7036846
if it would stop at that, i would be completely fine with it
>>
>>7036832

FURS IN THE WIRE!
>>
>reddit
>fenoxos furfag army.

I can't imagine the sjw shit FCdev is going to start dealing with.
>>
>>7036765

Played the game after yesterdays recommendation. I liked it, though the game is in an earlish state I'd say. The lack of need to grind to beat the game is really nice, but the spelling and grammar mistakes are abundant, and sometimes text isn't properly fitted in the boxes (I come from playing the last sovereign, which hardly has any mistakes if any, so it is noticeable). If the author allows someone to proofread the entire game, it would make for a better experience.

That said, I'm going to play the game with each new update, I'm liking it quite a bit.
>>
>>7036867
please, FCDev isn't a moron.
If SJW shit happens, he'll just ignore the shit out of it.
>>
>>7036863
wait you actually read that?
>>
>Furries found FC
It's over lads, we can shut down the general now
>>
>>7036946
there's still frenchfag and that other guy making the bug game
>>
File: Screenshot_20160920-171413.png (391KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160920-171413.png
391KB, 1440x2560px
Hm yes I too, would like this skinless, hairless, bug-sized slave.
>>
>>7036973
She's just a pair of tits.
>>
>>7036958
The Frog hasn't released anything yet though so he might as well not exist.
>>
>>7036973
>tfw when you enslave a boneless, skinless, chicken breast
>>
>>7036973
>She's originally American, ethnically she's mixed race
So what the fuck is she? This pisses me off to no end, 'mixed race' can mean nothing and everything.
>>
>>7037080
German-Irish
>>
>>7037090
Not races
>>
>>7037080
I only chose for her to be American when placing the special order. I have no idea how the game decided to randomize it and it ended up giving me an error on the screen after you enslave her.
>>
File: 1187977607778.jpg (49KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1187977607778.jpg
49KB, 400x500px
I'm going through [Read, Deleting] my old porn folder from 12 years ago and I found something I could post here.

This is what a FC Arcade made up of amputated sluts looks like.
Legit don't know why I have this saved, its not the kind of thing I've ever been into.
>>
>>7037091
>implying
>>
>>7037080
You've been told multiple times what that means. To make it detailed you would need to
>write phenotype profiles for the 20ish combinations
>rewrite and balance the continental race profiles
>rewrite and balance the global race profiles
>slow down slave generation for something only one person cares about.
>>
>>7037125
Or you could just remove mixed-race altogether and not have to deal with any of that shit.
>>
Slavery is illegal.
Maid mod for FC when?
>>
>>7037132
That'd be pretty easy to do yourself. I'll post instructions when I get home.
>>
>>7037133
but it already has maids
>>
>>7037133
There's already indentured servants
>>
>>7037080
Mixed race is what you call someone when you can't quite tell what their ethnicity is. Is it Asian/Latino? German/Indian? Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>7037132
Or you could just contain your autism.
>>
>>7037133
Somehow, the thought of tearing the limbs off of your maids and forcing them to sexually serve your city-state is so much worse than if they were slaves.
>>
>>7037125
>something only one person cares about.
>"I dont want it so its only you"
How about you fuck off defending something that is basicaly half finished because "B-but that would take MORE work and give MORE information about the slaves! Why would you want that?!"

Mixed should just be taken out if it doesnt even say what the fuck the slave is mixed with. It's basicaly unfinished at this point. Stop being a fag by defending it.
>>
>>7037148
You mean better
>>
>>7037156
But they trusted you!
>>
>>7037155
It's simple to do, mostly just busy work and unnecessary strain on slave gen. If you're going to complain that it doesn't exist because of laziness why don't you do it yourself and send it to FCDev?
>>
>>7037141
Mixed could be literaly anything which is why it should fucking tell you what your fucking slave is and looks like. How are you so retarded?
>>
>>7037155
>I-I'm not the only one who cares about this, I'm just the only person speaking about it! T-the silent majority agrees with me!
OK, kid.
>>
>>7037161
>mostly just busy work and unnecessary strain on slave gen
Do you even know how fucking retarded you sound. Do you even know what you're talking about?
Should FC Dev just stop adding things to the game because its more busy work? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>7037163
It does tell you, you autist; they look ethnically ambiguous.
>>
>>7037165
I'm not the first guy you were talking too, so right now there more than one person that thinks its fucking dumb. Funny how what you said goes for you though.
>>
>>7037172
And I'm not the guy you replied to, which makes this a wonderful circle of irony.
>>
>>7037171
That means fucking nothing. Are they sme kind of asian? do they look ambiguously european? Do they not have a fucking face? It literaly does nothing except bring up more questions.
>>
>>7037178
Well I guess more than one person can think the same thing, can't they.
>>
File: Veruca_Salt.jpg (93KB, 560x423px) Image search: [Google]
Veruca_Salt.jpg
93KB, 560x423px
>>7037167
Triggered bitch anon you are getting hysterical. You are demanding that he drop what he is doing to fix what isn't broken. You want him to stop adding new features to expand on an existing one that no-one else gives two shits about. I hate dropping the E word but pic related
>>
File: 1441783829325.png (118KB, 582x475px) Image search: [Google]
1441783829325.png
118KB, 582x475px
>>7037179
>>
File: extreme shitposting.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
extreme shitposting.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
it's no wonder all the devs abandon this place
>>
>>7037179
But it doesn't at all. They look like they don't fit into any preexisting ethnic group. "Some kind of Asian" would never be called mixed race because they're not. They're some kind of Asian. Someone who is European wouldn't be called mixed race, they'd be called fucking European.
How this hard for you to understand?
>>
>>7037183
Way to put words in my mouth faggot. I didnt say he should fucking stop what hes doing, I said it needs to fucking tell you what the slave does or not be there at all.
>>
>>7037207
How else would that happen besides him stopping work on what he is currently doing to work on what you want?
>>
>>7037201
So what you're telling me is that they belong to an ethnicity that has never been seen before on earth? That they dont look like anything? Thats not how genetics works. No matter what races you mix they will always look somewhat like their parents races. They have to come from somewhere
>>
>>7037213
And they look ambiguous. Sort of like how we made the term Latino to describe those descended from Spaniards and Native Americans, or mulatto to describe the weird mix of black and white. Mixed race is any such combination of genetics that doesn't fit into a preexisting group and does not yet have its own name.
>>
>>7037216
>native
siberian
>>
How can you just not know what races someone comes from? is it implying that years and years of racemixxing made human blobs that are the abominibal watered down geens of everything that came from 2 just like it so its just the lowest possible human beeing without anything to its history? Is FC stating the dangers of out of control mixing ended the world in the future? Thats what I'm going with because anything less is just lazy.
>>
>>7037216
But in your example you were able to clearly give a name and origins. Anything new would just get a new name as well.
>>
>be X male in a text based game
>your female partner is Y
>children are mixed
>...
>YZ mixed
>>
>>7037227
>Mixed race is any such combination of genetics that doesn't fit into a preexisting group and does not yet have its own name.
>>
>>7037233
>Be YZ male
>Your female partner is XV
>Children are mixed
>...
>YVZX mixed
>Or is it ZYXV
>Or is it VZXY
>Or...
>>
>>7037233
Did you fuck a bird?

>>7037284
What the fuck is a V Chromosome?
>>
>>7037284
If you're YZ and partner is XV, then the child has four possible outcomes:

1) YX
2) YV
3) ZX
4) ZV

Remember that you only take half of your DNA from each parent. It doesn't double in size every generation.
>>
>>7037311
The genetics for ethnicity is far more complex than a Punnett square can model, anon.
>>
>>7037321
It doesn't need to be modeled perfectly, literally just needs the mothers and fathers ethnicity.
>>
File: 59043679_p4_master1200.jpg (616KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59043679_p4_master1200.jpg
616KB, 1000x1200px
>>7037311
>If you're YZ and partner is XV, then the child has four possible outcomes:
>1) YX
>2) YV
>3) ZX
>4) ZV
>Remember that you only take half of your DNA from each parent. It doesn't double in size every generation.

If you're YZ and partner is XV, then the child has four possible outcomes:
1) YX
2) YV
3) ZX
4) ZV
5) YZX
6) YZV
7) YXV
8) ZXV
and in almost every single instance you are.
9) YZXV

If I mix a rum & Coke with a vodka tonic, they're all going to mix. I don't end up with a Coke & tonic.
>>
File: 1426566307103.png (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1426566307103.png
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>7037296
>he doesn't have a V chromosome
>>
>>7037355

>making one ethnicity (randomly, hidden) dominant so that it's the one carried over to the next generation
>exception: in case of dominant A and mixing with A (either pure A or another dominant A), the result can't be pure A - the non-dominant ethnicity takes over

thoughts?
>>
>>7037378
Well you could just call them mixed race.

For a more appealing answer, how about just an array/list of all races that the person is descended from, with a cutoff of something like 1/16th so that it doesnt display more than around 8 races.
>>
To solve this problem first we need to decide whether or not we invoke the axiom of choice, but we're not socialists here so let's put it to vote.
>>
>>7037360
Children dont get everything from both parents. that why a blond parent and a brunet parent can have a child that is blond instead of definately having all children be darker blond mix.

Dont use food analogies
>>
>>7037386
>axiom of choice
It depends on whether you want your peas to be the size of the sun.
>>
>>7037360
>Tfw you look at genetics and see alcohol.
>>
>>7037387
In that case there is a single, indivisible gene that is being talked about: The colour of hair, with race there is not one gene determining what the race of someone is, instead the race is determined by millions of different genes, which could all change depending on race.
>>
>/dgg/ - Genetics and general shitposting
>>
File: 57769833_p1_master1200.jpg (511KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
57769833_p1_master1200.jpg
511KB, 1000x1200px
>>7037395

Pretend I have a bag of quarters and pennies and a bag of nickels and dimes.

If I randomly take half the coins out of each bag and put them in a new bag, I'm going to end up with a bag that contains all four types of coins, not just two.
>>
>>7037398
wait hold on what are you trying to argue?
>>
>>7037397

i'm currently browsing red boards while listening to UN general debate speeches open in another tab
>>
>>7037398
But in order to do that, we must decide about the axiom of choice! Do not get off-topic, anon.
>>
>>7037398
so what you're saying is that CoC is NOT a furry game right??
Finally someone i can agree with....
>>
File: 1768808.jpg (261KB, 610x849px) Image search: [Google]
1768808.jpg
261KB, 610x849px
>>7037133
What's so bad about slaves?
On my purifying slave run- bringing ill unskillful whores to high class courtesans that only serve me.
>>
I'm trying youth preferentialism as my third choice, but the other archology has fully developed maturity preferentialism. How do I managed to have YP? Because I have failed like 6 or 7 times already, even when my archeology is more prosper than the other, I'm influencing them, and having the maximum economic warfare allowed
>>
>>7037413
They have better taste than you, so they automatically override your shit-tier societal choices.
>>
>>7037398
You're an idiot. Genetics isn't that simple. You can have 50% of the coins go in the bag or you can get 0%.
>>
>>7037428
And on top of that, the coins can be in totally different currencies and you get some weird combination of coins that buys things you didn't even know were for sale, once we get into multi-gene shit.
>>
>>7037160
I just saw an image of the autosurgery busily hacking off a worshipful slaves limbs, then she wakes up, looks over over at the Arcology Owner with tears streaming down her face and says "but I love you!"

And Owner replies "I know."

BRB, making a hairy slave to be the bodyguard and naming her "Chewie."
>>
>>7037428

It's possible to get a combination like that but it's unlikely and actually becomes more unlikely the more complex the system. It is possible, for example, to have two siblings that are completely unrelated genetically, it's just so mindbogglingly improbable it will realistically never happen.
>>
>>7037207
You keep bitching about this, therefore you want FC Dev (god forbid you code it) to take time to "fix it", therefore yes, dropping other shit do do the shit YOU want is exactly what you're asking for.

>>7037167
Outputting slaves takes computational time, you dumb fuck. Adding a shitload more calculations for slave generation will make slave generation take longer. Writing that code also takes time, lots of it since there are a lot of variables to write, all to satisfy your bullshit whining that you can't bother to address yourself.

Other people wanted more outfits, or more detailed relative interactions, better code optimization (reducing the calculation load), added birthweek tracking, and a shitload of other stuff, and they FUCKING DID IT instead of whining about it across multiple threads, and now we all benefit.Put up, or shut the fuck up.
>>
Does Eugenics actually do anything besides loads of gelding?
>>
>>7037413
future societies fail when there hidden score goes negative. You're losing your fs score faster than your gaining. Spend more on fs development and have more young girls.
>>
File: JulieSideP19P22wermsmall.png (175KB, 400x604px) Image search: [Google]
JulieSideP19P22wermsmall.png
175KB, 400x604px
>>7036741
Seems totally okay with it
>>
>>7036283
I just unlocked all the things I wanted with cheatengine desu. If the grind is too bad in a single-player game I feel no problem with just not doing it.
>>
Is there a good way in Free Cities to improve sex drive?
>>
>>7037630
smart piercings
>>
>>7037633
What setting?
>>
>>7037635
All
>>
>>7037630
Keeping them super healthy also does the trick if you're not into piercings for whatever reason.
>>
>>7037630
Apart from smart piercings set to 'all' that have already been mentioned, great health and aphrodisiacs also increase sex drive over time.
>>
Is there a way to cap sex drive rise? I'm kind of tired of everyone becoming nymphos and addicts.
>>
>>7037685
In real life or in Free Cities?
Because I'm getting annoyed with it too.
>>
>>7037685
Smart piercings set to 'none' I guess, though that would probably lower sex drive, not just cap it.
>>
>>7037685
Just looked over the smart piercing effects again and 'reward' might be the setting you're looking for.
It lowers sex drive and increases devotion on slaves with high sex drive and does nothing once the sex drive drops below a certain threshold (30 or lower, whatever that means in in-game terms).
>>
>>7035254
What is this?
>>
File: 59093536_p0.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
59093536_p0.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>7037730
It looks like Free Cities being played on an Android device with a f.lux like app.
>>
>>7037685
set smart piercing to reward keeps it around normal + devotion boost
>>
>>7037755
>>7037707
Coolio
>>
>>7037413
Throw more money at it, enact all the policies, specialise all the slaves.
>>
I'm probably just a blind retard, but where do you find the "source of fire" in Magical Camp?
>>
File: poweroflewdjam.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
poweroflewdjam.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
And anon said nothing good would come out of lewd jam.
>>
File: 1289616106716.gif (280KB, 210x300px) Image search: [Google]
1289616106716.gif
280KB, 210x300px
What kind of programs should I look into getting if I were to want to try my hand at making some /d/-games?
>>
>>7038134
what kind of game?
>>
>>7038151
Our kind of game ;)
>>
File: d engines.png (854KB, 2218x736px) Image search: [Google]
d engines.png
854KB, 2218x736px
>>7038134
>>7038154
Okay faggot, do your own homework.
eh, here you go.
>>
>>7038164
rpg maker is also a good option
>>
>>7038182
Sorry didn't know there were any good rpgMaker games.

I left rags out on purpose.
>>
>>7038188
>He doesn't know about VH
embarrassing
>>
>>7038188
there are a shit ton of decent jap rpg maker games, maybe not so many in the west if any but it is possible to make a decent one if you are willing to put the effort in.
>>
I know that making the screen flash is a good way to hide objects changing and stuff, but I think I'm really overdoing things here.
https://my.mixtape.moe/zqpivd.webm
>>
>>7037604
Very nice artwork also hyped for next update!
>>
File: popcorn.gif (55KB, 386x450px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.gif
55KB, 386x450px
Has trap quest donator file been posted?
>>
File: 1386060533338.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1386060533338.png
54KB, 250x250px
>>7038256
Fuck off you know It wasn't.
Stop asking 5 times a day or nobody would want to share with you if they did have it.
>>
Working on something.

For both NPCs and playable characters, what would be some cool downsides to unsatisfied arousal ?

Can be different for men/women.
>>
>>7038343
What is the context, I don't quite get where you going at.
>>
>>7038348
Basically, you play a character, and this character can get aroused. I want the player to want to either keep the arousal low or satisfy it by making the character masturbate or have sex.
To make this a game mechanic, there have to be downsides to unsatisfied arousal. Are there cool ideas for that beside just "when character too aroused it fucks whatever's around" ?

This is all the more important since the game may have forced chastity/denial stuff.
>>
File: 59104874_p0_master1200.jpg (235KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
59104874_p0_master1200.jpg
235KB, 540x720px
>>7038357
What type of game is it?
a fighting RPG might have a penalty to damage or initiative.
An life sim might make a character more unable to deny sexual propositions.
>>
File: THE lewd Game(No audio).webm (2MB, 478x360px) Image search: [Google]
THE lewd Game(No audio).webm
2MB, 478x360px
>>7035130
>THE lewd game
Wew lad!
>>
>>7038384
someone spent time making this...
>>
Does anyone have the list of which histories are good for what jobs?
>>
>>7038415
It's in the encyclopedia under career experience.
>>
>>7035695
Oh my god yes. YEEEEES

I knew my robolimb propaganda would pay off
>>
>>7038388
Not a lot though.
>>
What is with the Cam Whore guy? Did he update anytime I missed?
>>
>>7038450
He caught the plague, mate.
>>
>>7038450
last we heard he was sick so he's probably dead
>>
>>7038256
>>7038329
At least post lewd.
>>
Has their been any solution to the childbirth loop bug in FC yet?
>>
>>7038384
I'm pretty sure this is within my ability to recreate in GameMaker.

[spoiler]The furthest I've gotten making a game was about where this is, but with better collision and some neat world effects.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Yes, thank you 4chan X, I'm aware spoilers don't work on /d/.[/spoiler]
>>
File: extremely_lewd.jpg (306KB, 800x826px) Image search: [Google]
extremely_lewd.jpg
306KB, 800x826px
>>7038474
that was lewd to me
>tfw no one ever shares your popcorn fetish
>>7038329
first time asking, sorry.
>>
>>7038602
>>>tfw no one ever shares your popcorn fetish
Only if there's a dick at the bottom of the bucket, or she's flashing her panties, or if there are closeups of her rolling her tongue around the dissolving popcorn
>>
File: 1307057917865.gif (718KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1307057917865.gif
718KB, 640x400px
>>7038164
Appreciate ya
>>
>>7038615
Another example of renpy is Defiler Wings.
>>
>>7037604
are you paying per work or a contract or what
>>
>petite
>flat
>shot hair
>toned but not muscular
Tomboys are the best.
>>
>>7038645
>no dick
um excuse me
>>
>>7038645
>>7038650
Secret Futa Tomboy Childhood Best friend!
>>
>>7038650
I'm not gay though.
>>
>>7038653
just wait a few months
>>
>>7038653
A Tomboy is still a girl even if she has a penis and has repressed feelings about making you into her girlfriend.
>>
>>7038656
This right here is why people hate gays
>>
>>7038664
No it isn't because gay haters existed before this thread.
>>
>>7038667
>citation needed
>>
File: d engines.png (1MB, 2220x814px) Image search: [Google]
d engines.png
1MB, 2220x814px
>>7038617
updated
>>
>>7038670
>breeding season

outdated
>>
>magical camp
>drink potion that hides your dick inside you so you can pass as a girl for physical
>it wears off
That was actually hot, I have a new fetish now. I've never heard of such a thing before though so I will never be satisfied.
>>
File: tumblr.png (16KB, 1156x120px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.png
16KB, 1156x120px
when did fcdev become officially gross?
>>
>>7038718
ahahahaha
>>
>>7038718
i can't tell if FCDec falls left or right sometimes
>>
File: 600re.png (124KB, 360x600px) Image search: [Google]
600re.png
124KB, 360x600px
>>7038818

developers fall ill
>>
File: 58150412_p0.jpg (594KB, 860x1214px) Image search: [Google]
58150412_p0.jpg
594KB, 860x1214px
>>7038838
Why does this always happen? Do the developers all neglect their health?
>>
>>7038818
>>7038718
>SJWs treated as the bbeg in a slave trading game
Honestly, I think this was a great idea. There aren't that many games that bring up SJW let alone oppose them directly.
>>
>>7038846
No actually it's a side effect of the combination of the anti-learning brainwaves implanted into all programming software by the illuminati to prevent people from becoming hackers and the weak LSD fumes that all computers give off to prevent violence.

This is why coding when slightly drunk is so effective, because the waves go just slightly too fast to be processed by the brain when drunk, and the lsd has no noticeable varying effect and so our minds are clear.
>>
>>7038853
I always thought it was the concentraited deviancy that comes with designing and producing a pornographic game slowly poisons the body leading to near constant illness.
>>
>>7038863
No thats just the gland rewiring that they do at birth where they make it that the more you masturbate the more estrogen is released.
When you get a large amount of estrogen in a short amount of time then you do feel sick though yeah.
>>
>>7038846
Being sick is just an excuse developers go to when they need to explain why they haven't updated in forever. Since something like getting sick is out of a person's control and can strike anyone at any time, it's a free pass to waste as much time as they want whenever they feel too lazy to put any effort into their work. It mitigates the risk of losing the goodwill of their followers since only an asshole would stop supporting a developer for being unable to work while recovering from an illness.
>>
Okay, every single slave I imported into FC 8.6 is now Very Tall. What gives?
>>
>>7038932
I feel like the archetype of this is the Slavemaker dev, who has been pleading various vague illnesses for years now, and barely issues one moderately sized update (and to his credit, fairly quick bug patches) a year now. Also to his credit, he refuses to accept money on even a donation basis, but I feel like the unsaid background is that he's tired of the game and solely keeps up work on it for the sizeable community on Futa Palace and elsewhere that has created the frankly way too big number of slaves for the game. He probably could have handed it off to a more interested group of devs a couple years ago, but I think interest has ebbed to the point that ship has sailed.

>>7038948
What, you can't tallerate that?
>>
>>7038668
>citation needed
>google Stonewall Riots and let yourself out of the closet
>>
>>7038849
To be fair, it's core is a game about sexual slavery. Fighting off SJWs is practically expected.
>>
>>7038973
>To be fair
Everyone in the arcology intentionally immigrated to a place where they knew slavery was conducted. so your argument for fairness is invalid.
>>
>>7038977
That's not true. Just because you move to a place you know slavery exists doesn't mean that you personally approve of slaves. Also, the Daughters of Liberty exist.
>>
>>7038977
Abolitionists in post-Revolution America literally grew up around slavery and disputed it. Your point is so wrong it's painful to watch.
>>
>>7038997
>>7039016
The Daughters of Liberty are an underground group bent on death and destruction; standing around and preaching against the slave economy and demanding fairness isn't exactly their thing.

And on the list of places where preaching against slavery is going to be effective, a small city with a slave based economy completely controlled by a person whose wealth is slavery based IN A WORLD where slavery is commonplace is pretty fucking low. Post Revolution America was a democracy, and even then nearly all abolitionists lived in the Northeast unless they were participating in underground movements. Public abolitionists in the South were swiftly and physically shown the folly of their presence.

But that's pulling way from the point, which is
> To be fair
No, it's not fair, it's an autocracy.
>>
>>7038670
There's a lot more than that for RPG Maker and Ren'Py. And for Flash, though most of it is old and outdated.
>>
>>7038846
It's a necessary side-effect of working on a major project while also having a full-time job and/or school.
>>
>>7039021
Pretty sure by post-revolution he means immediately post-revolution, as in back when the northeast had slaves too.
>>
>>7039055
Saying the north east had slave is like saying it had incest practitioners. I'm sure there were some, but they were exactly common or outspoken. It's still a completely different situation from the controlled environment of an arcology dedicated to slavery
>>
>>7039030
The point is to give some landmarks, not an exhaustive list.
>>
>>7039078
There's not really much more than that for Twine or GameMaker though, and of those three examples, Free Cities is the only one that's really notable. Like if your list of landmarks were Everest, the Matterhorn, Mount Whitney, Mount Tamalpais, Mount Diablo and Mount Shasta.
>>
File: 1451947622315.jpg (378KB, 1776x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1451947622315.jpg
378KB, 1776x2000px
>>7038970
>>
Hey does anyone know how to raise the dominance stat in Girl Life? I've tried training MMA at the gym and somehow that shit lowered it further. WTF?
>>
Is it just me, or are the paternalist policies shit?
>>
>>7039199
Slaves are people too : )
>>
>>7039206
There's no mechanical benefit to treating them that way, only mechanical penalty.
>>
>>7039218
It benefits the fragments of one's soul that haven't been purged yet by /d/.
>>
>>7039222
>penalizing people who don't have a sadist fetish
poor form fcdev
>>
>>7039016
>>7038977
There were even abolitionists in ancient Greece and those were slave-owning societies where slave-based labor was both generalized and the dominant form of labor input in the production process.

Aristotle actually replied to them with his infamous "yeah but then we wouldn't have time to philosophize, better wait for the industrial revolution to happen first" argument.
>>
>>7038849
I don't think the DoLs are treated as the BBEG. It's basically the opposite. They're the true heroes, you're the BBEG who stomps on them. From FCdev's point of view even paternalists are evil, hence why your thought processes are always described as those of a more or less benign psychopath who doesn't really form any connections.
>>
What exactly does Multiculturalism do? I'm kinda stumped on what to make my 4th FS this run, and I was thinking about maybe just going with that.
>>
>>7039349
Promotes cultural freedom, basically the 'none of the above' option among the FS.

Effects include slower movement from citizens to slaves, boost to prosperity and making slave marriages acceptable.
Might be more, this thing is a bit of a maze.
>>
>>7039186
Picking on the nerdy kids at schools is an easy boost. Go in and out of school to find the teacher in the hallway, and walk past without saying anything.

Thats 2 per day.

It goes up from other shit, its just a lot more things lower it.
>>
>>7039349
It's an FS for people that don't want to choose an FS. FCDev implemented it, since there used to be no benefit at all for choosing not to choose an FS.
>>
>>7039422
There was always the benefit of not being bitched at for slaves with the wrong clothes, gender, race, language, age, body type and so on.

I wish he named it laissez fair instead, multiculturalism is a bit loaded these days.
>>
>>7039436
That's not a benefit. It's just a 0. Not 1, not -1.
FS are in fact beneficial. Degradationism gives a boost to your arcade and Pastoralism gives a boost to your dairy for example.
Not choosing an FS was strategically a bad decision. (Not that it mattered that much, since the game is already easy anyways, and SHOULD be easy in the first place)
There was absolutely no upside for choosing not to choose. There was also no downside, but the benefits of any FS always make it worth the downsides. With multiculturalism you guys that don't care about future societies finally have an option that's essentially an FS but not at all like one.

And you and me should probably be mortal enemies considering I am a chattel religionist.
I like this "FS oppose each other" system, by the way. Gives me a reason to call someone an infidel.
>>
>>7039439
Point taken, it was not a benefit but an absence of a handicap then.

That said, I'm running a chattel religionist arcology right now, so I'm not much of a mortal enemy. I had to make a few more outfit choices acceptable though because it got a bit stale.
>>
>>7039448
I don't give a single shit at what society thinks about my choices. I let my slaves wear whatever the fuck I want, and since I am throwing a lot of money into my FS options, it doesn't matter how much society disagrees with me.
>>
>multiple different conditional rule sets
yes finally, thank you FC De-
>can only set one condition for each
oh my fucking god why
>>
>>7039463
Apparently the new rule assistant still breaks quite often so you may want to wait with that anyway.
>>
>>7039641
Do they allow incredibly obscene hentai?
>>
>>7038846
>thorny sex toys
How do you even get it in though?
>>
>>7039650
Probably, the Jews are fairly deviant people.
>>
File: 1443531402841.jpg (51KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443531402841.jpg
51KB, 719x720px
>>7039679

it's still rubber
>>
>put a slave I like through confines for the first time hoping she would fear me and maybe build devotion out of fear
>she gets mind broken
How do I restore people from being sex vegetables?
>>
>>7039738
Spa, there might be other ways but that's the only one I can think at the moment.
>>
>>7039738
Fully upgraded spa with an attendant.
>>
>>7039745
>>7039746
Okay I'll give that a shot but she'll still hate me once she's out of being mind broken right?
>>
New thread
>>7039764
>>7039764
>>7039764
Thread posts: 391
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.