[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 458
Thread images: 49

Thick and fast edition

Previous: >>7009342

Discuss lewd games, share your projects, and have others critique them.

Post pictures (/d/ related, preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Check the archives before posting requests
http://archive.loveisover.me/

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>IRC:
https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=#/d/evs

>/d/ Game Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq
>>
Loli demons
>>
Has anyone played The Hawkman?

It might be the worst H game I've ever played. I've just spent 20+ trying to get out of the first fucking room while constantly being attacked by hordes of shitty rats.

Am I retarded or is it really this poorly designed?
>>
File: 1458261197807.png (5KB, 154x157px) Image search: [Google]
1458261197807.png
5KB, 154x157px
>>7013035
>>
How do I fix a mute slave? I kinda did it by accident to see what it would do and now they can't talk.
>>
File: heartpupils0001.png (270KB, 484x440px) Image search: [Google]
heartpupils0001.png
270KB, 484x440px
>>7013033
>Homuraya's art in the OP
A man of fine taste, I see.
>>
>>7013042
Gotta live with your choices, these are lives you are messing with. No take backs, you just condemned that slave to a life of silence.

You monster.
>>
>>7013042
>by accident to see what it would do.
>>
>>7013059
Just a prank bro, theres a camera right there!
>>
>>7013042
Get the surgery upgrade when you have enough reputation. Grow a batch of vocal cords for the poor girl and then transplant them to her.
>>
>>7013042
Oh man, this is going to be a line in my game when it is finished in 2353AD.

>meanwhile in the help site for slave owners
>hey guys, yeah I eeeh, kinda muted my slave by accident to see what it would do and now they can't talk. Wat do?
>>
>>7013067
if you have a group unlock you can't have alternate outcomes to those events. personally I'd rather just have multiple playthroughs.
>>
>>7013069
As a guy with a fetish for life-ruining disability, even having that surgery upgrade as an option kills the sense of permanence that I so enjoy.
>>
>>7013078
I like making a perfectly deadly bodyguard, give her a smart piercing, set it to sadism, then give her a chastity belt and a normal dose of aphrodisiacs.

In my mind this means that she can only get relief through hurting the girls I throw at her in the pit. I imagine her coming while they die.

How's that for permanency?
>>
>>7013085
It's not the same...
>>
>>7013074
That's true. Hadn't considered that.
>>
>>7013094
I mean, death is pretty permanent.

This makes me think though. I'd like permanent chastity. A chastity belt that's just melded shut and can't be reopened again.
>>
>>7013076
I'm not saying it's not a lot of work. I'm saying that when you start thinking in terms of systems and mini-games rather than branching narratives things become incredibly more manageable, insofar as you have a very clear idea what you want to entail from the beginning.
>>
>>7013085
I like making my HG a sadist, then throwing any disobedient or mean slaves right at her.
After she gelds and mutilates them, she often cuts off their limbs or mindbreaks them.

Since I want my wonderful head girl to not get bored with her toys, I throw those mindbroken slaves into the industrial milker and get her a new one.

How about that?
>>
>>7013099
Death is over in an instant, suffering should be forever. The permanent chastity idea is nice though.
>>
>>7013116
My sadistic head girl just had missionary with her slave. I think it's because they were in a relationship or something.
>>
>>7013116
This I like. I always fall in love with those like-minded head girls. I usually keep the limbless fucktoys she makes for me in my personal harem. Afterwards, I get her fresh stock to make more.
>>
File: mams.png (362KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mams.png
362KB, 640x480px
Well, that stupid french man here.

I'd need some help with the writing. Is someone here good with prose? I'd like to write some stuff about Vivian fappin in bed, but as english isn't my first language, I can't find something great.
>>
>There's no scene for sending already mindbroken slaves to the industrial milker

weak

I wonder if I write a scene for it and sent it to FCdev, it'll be implemented
>>
>>7013140
you should write it and post it here anyway
>>
>>7013140
Are there scenes for getting girls out of the industrial milker? I feel there should be
>>
>>7013146
No. It should give huge boosts to fear and devotion, depending on how long they were in there.
A slave a week away from becoming dependent might instantly get 40 devotion and max out on fear. They know what you're capable of, and what your willing to do.

They know this was your one warning, and they dread what could be worse than the hell they just endured.
>>
>no scenes where slaves get turned into turbo sluts hopelessly addicted to machine stimulation of the industrial milker
this isn't like my chinese cartoons at all
>>
>>7013151
I mean that's all absolutely true, but beyond this, if I was in an industrial milker persuaded that my life just ended, and my master had a change of heart I would be deliriously grateful. It's how stockholming works. Abusive relationships, too.
>>
>>7013154
I thought that's what dependency does

>>7013155
So what, some sort of hyper devotion that borders on yandere out of gratefulness?
>>
>>7013123
How much text are we talking?
>>
>>7013123
I write smut for shits and giggles for a quest and people bother to read it, so I guess I'm passable at least. How do you need help?
>>
>>7013158
The stat increases you talked about sound sensible. I'm just saying the devotion increase would not only happen because she knows what you can do, but also because you got her out of there when you could have left her forever.

She would naturally think you care some for her, at least enough not to basically end her life.
>>
Slavery is wrong.
>>
>>7013172
but I like to chop the girls' limbs off...
>>
>>7013172
someone needs their flaws softened
>>
>>7013123
I thought I had some solo stuff to share, not written by me, but I guess I lost it when I went cleaning out my bookmarks. Just think about masturbating only if your dick was a foot and a half longer.
The sheer size would probably weigh down on her whole torso when she's erect and lying on her back. Between the sheets, her pajamas, and all the heat radiating off her dick she'd probably be a frustrated sweaty mess with her shirt clinging tight to her bulge. And it's just so big her tiny hands wouldn't be nearly enough, she'd probably need both arms and her mouth or have it between the mattress and whatever weight her body could put on it. Maybe she has an onahole but it's not satisfying enough because it can only cover a fraction of her length.
>>
You know what I wish FC had, aside from the aforementioned Industrial Milker additions?

I wish that during the event where your concubine gets interviewed, the interviewer is randomly assigned a race, and if the act enslaving all but the Master Race has been passed, your Concubine can say something about how the reporter would be enslaved on sight.

It'd get huge popularity bonuses back home.
>>
>>7013182
Who's responsible for that image?
>>
>>7013042
First the 'industrial dairy as a prank', now this. Some fucking people just can't live with and find entertainment in their mistakes.

And on a different note, seconding that one guy from the last thread. There REALLY needs to be scenes for refusing orgasm even past the 'begging for it' stage, and for forcing more repeated ones than is reasonable.
>>
>>7013192
I don't know, I just saw it posted on 2^3 chan.
But isn't it just the most gorgeous thing you've seen (of your daughter) in your whole life? Especially those legs, she's so perfectly thick.
>>
>>7013196
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>>7013033
why was the op deleted???
>>
>>7013200
Loli.
>>
>>7013200
Loli is not allowed on /d/.
>>
Any updates on that camwhore game?
>>
>>7013196
well, you can mercifully cut their balls

i acquired a set of twins, made them fight to death in the pit. The sissy won, but was mind broken, so i healed him, and put him in a chastity cage. He came to me asking me to cut the balls and I consented. Afterwards he developed an emotional bond and was my concubine.
>>
>>7013210
Eh, I dunno.

What I would've done is not only kept the balls, but taken steps to grow them and increase his semen production.
While also shrinking the dick and keeping it in that cage.

That'll show the slave, thinking he might get away from the desperation.
>>
>>7013210
>sexual mutilation
>ever
this is worse than scat
>>
Man, I really, really wish I wasn't far too fickle and arbitrary for any of the future societies... well, except Revivalism. But sometimes I don't feel like pulling reenactment either.

I feel like I'd enjoy some of their unique benefits, but... well, they're unique, and like. I feel like tossing some slaves into the industrial dairy for no reason AT LEAST as often as I feel like purchasing some poor abused slave and making it into the image of perfection, pampering them endlessly.

Well, 'endlessly' meaning until I get bored.
But still.

And don't get me started on the various asset-related FS. Why can't I just make my citizens appreciate those traps and slim girls I got for them without dedicating the whole society to that shit? I still want them to enjoy the OTHER slaves, the fertility goddess-style and the titty monsters and

Well you get the point.
>>
So I made my arcology require slaves to be beautiful, tall, bulked, smart and well educated in the minutiae of Edo literature to be sold.

But what happens to all the of the inferior slaves that fail this criteria? Are they melted down into parts? Thrown into industrialized milkers? Killed?

Also, isn't it dangerous to be breeding these superslaves while the actual "superior race" isn't shackled nearly as much?
>>
>>7013224
no, you're fine, no slave rebelion in the game so keep them in line like normal slaves and go nuts
>>
>>7013230
>No slave rebellion
weak
there gotta be a couple sluts who got a pussy game so good they can seduce/kill their masters

Especially if they're stronger, faster, and more versed in edo literature.
>>
>>7013233
Slaves are slaves. If they want to live the good life, they know better than to mess with the master. They know all it takes is an order and they'll end up braindead, holed up in an arcade for life, or turned into a limbless plaything at the foot of your bed.
>>
>>7013224
If you read the policies you'd know that they are sterilized.
>>
File: 1472092957765.png (104KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472092957765.png
104KB, 640x480px
I wanna talk game devel design...
I wanna talk code,
any developers around?
>>
>>7013349
Just start talking and one will waltz in sooner or later.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160905_235520.png (90KB, 826x755px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160905_235520.png
90KB, 826x755px
I often in rounds when developing, thinking of design and what might be needed
I'm often wondering when abstraction gets too much that is overkill
just recently I went to a full rewrite of most of my game code
which I guess is not that uncommon in early development
I was thinking of how other devs go through things
>>
>>7013349
Send your traffic.
>>
i wish FC would let me give my slaves super huge dicks considering they can get super huge breats
>>
Anyone know of games similar to Trials in Tainted Space or Corruption of Champions? Just blasted through them and I'm craving more. Also, what happened to the thread image?
>>
>>7013431
Nimin Fetish Fantasy.
Loli is not allowed on /d/, for the same reasons furry isn't; it just causes arguments.
>>
>>7013406
>Step one:
Make a game design document detailing everything you want to put in the game.
>Step two:
Scale back the scope of the game to something you can do in a couple weeks that includes only the necessities you'll need for your base vision.
>Step three:
Code up a prototype as fast as you can. It's usually at this point where you lay down the foundation of the code that will make the basis of your game.

From there, you built up to the game to the point you settled for in step two. At this point, the code should be at a point where it won't change too much, so from there you can add more of the features you want to add incrementally.
>>
>>7013123

Please tell me you have a blog now.
>>
File: 1451701219718.png (553KB, 1280x1337px) Image search: [Google]
1451701219718.png
553KB, 1280x1337px
>>7013349
Currently working on a text adventure DSL in C++. Good coder all round if you got a problem or question.

>>7013406
>>7013444
What he said is the best thing to do if you want to get stuff done. If you aren't yet a perfect coder I would advise writing on the fly though, as honestly it can be pretty annoying planning something then later realising 'Oh i could just do it in this new way that I just learnt'.
Rewriting is a natural part of learning to code by doing projects, and really the best thing you can do is learn abstraction and seperation fast so that you can swap out code in one section whilst only needing to do minimal reworking in every other.
>>
>>7013420
That's a bit outside FCDev's tastes, but I'm sure he wouldn't object to someone modding in unrealistically huge dicks.
>>
>>7013551
precisely, I trying to keep code as clean as possible,
what >>7013444 said seems like a good way to get spaghetti code, but at least get things done
the issue I'm having is balancing between too much abstraction and actually doing stuff that matters

like for example, I was implementing a command queue to do stuff, log, preload things, check validity, etc
I did even manage to come up with a neat loading bar
but at the end, the initial screen loads up so quickly you can't even see it
>>
File: 1449844607138.jpg (489KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1449844607138.jpg
489KB, 636x900px
>>7013632
Focus on the actual bits you need to do first. Don't do it in chronological order, but do do it bottom up. Don't even worry about how long it will take to see results, just make sure that the hard bits are done, because those are the things you can't (and shouldn't need to) tweak later.
>>
Is there a way to do more than just jerk off shemale slaves in FC?
>>
>>7013651
here we go again
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-03-17-10-58.png (19KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-03-17-10-58.png
19KB, 540x960px
I totally deserve this
>>
In FC, is the only chance to get natural herms at the beginning? I'm not seeing vagina as an option for organ growing.

>>7013651
Of course!

You can fuck them in the ass, make them suck it, and rub your dick on their chest too!
>>
>>7013666
It's part of the advance surgery upgrade iirc. No growing involved.
>>
>>7013123
Source?
>>
>>7013700
it's from the game french dev is working on
>>
>>7013701
Yeah, I get that, but what game is that?
>>
>>7013666
You can custom order them. The surgery can only create them if you also get the pharmaceutical upgrades as well.
>>
>>7013703
the unnamed unreleased one
>>
>>7013708
>>7013703
Actually, now that I think about he did settle on a name. Something about Vivian James.
>>
>>7013691
>>7013705
Yes, I have those. Did "organ growing" not make that clear? I still don't see vaginas
>>
>>7013720
You don't grow vaginas, just ovaries.
>>
>>7013720
Was "no growing involved" not clear? They were implemented before organ growing was added. Check in the surgery options you rude fuck.
>>
File: 1470729002128.jpg (202KB, 497x730px) Image search: [Google]
1470729002128.jpg
202KB, 497x730px
>>7013172
Get a load of this softy paternalist faggot.
>>
>>7013187
That fucking event man, I was scrambling to find a concubine that was young and attractive enough but had enough entertainment skill but wasn't severely needed elsewhere such as the club, I did not have much luck and ended up just declining.
The one I had was in her thirties, not that attractive, had no entertainment skill but was prestigious and a veteran whore/sexually skilled.

>>7013218
Yeah, me too, I try to cope with this by doing totally opposite runs with each playthrough, one a paternalist, chattel religionist, slimness enthusiast, mature preferentialist, and the next game expansion fetishist, degradationist, roman revivalist and youth enthusiast.
Switch them up every once in a while.
>>
>>7013720
You can make dickgirls and shemales into hermaphrodites/futas via surgery, this effectively gives them an artificial vagina which they can use to fuck but not breed, for that you would need to grow ovaries (I assume they come with an uterus too)
>>
>>7013741
I tried doing that, but it just doesn't cut it. I'd have to switch between saves all the time. Not to mention, the wide variety of slave types is part of it for me.

You'd think the fine people of the arcology would appreciate the fact I provide almost every variety of slave they might want, and the ones I don't are solely because I haven't thought of that yet.

On the upside, at least there's Transformation Fetishist and Pastoralism, which I find are both tolerable as generics - it's rare not to modify a slave at least a bit for me, and there's always at least a few slaves in the dairy, industrial or otherwise.
>>
File: 1470943713828.png (1MB, 656x1554px) Image search: [Google]
1470943713828.png
1MB, 656x1554px
>>7013711
It's kind of hard to tell since it's only on all the promotional material, the title of the game window itself, the headline on the artist's tumblr and a parody or a popular meet and fuck dating app.
He posted it a couple threads ago but I guess a lot of people don't know about his tumblr.
http://vivianjamesadventure.tumblr.com
>>
File: 1441636651966.jpg (57KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
1441636651966.jpg
57KB, 567x561px
>>7013766
What the fuck
>>
>>7013766
i hate that this is a meme game
>>
>>7013200
/d/ mods are prudes.
>>
>>7013480
http://vivianjamesadventure.tumblr.com/
>>
File: badwrongfun.png (17KB, 989x171px) Image search: [Google]
badwrongfun.png
17KB, 989x171px
I almost feel bad for them.
But what did they expect?
>>
File: 1472868417806.jpg (23KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1472868417806.jpg
23KB, 400x267px
>>7013406
as >>7013551 said, you have to learn your best methods early, otherwise you'll do what I did and slog yourself down later when you realize that not only is there a better way to do things, your current route will lead to a dead end so you'll be forced to rewrite either way. lol

I'm almost done with of a rewrite, that's taken far far longer than I had wanted, but it's worth it. I'm separating out all the parts that would have been just for the player and making them work for a universal entity, so that the player character and NPCs are systematically indistinguishable; IE anything the PC can do or have done to them can be done to or done by any NPCs.

Before I changed paths I would have had to hand write systems for every unique NPCs. Wish I had done it ages ago, but it was always daunting to me and I was very inexperienced. Still am, but eh, I'm learning at a slightly above retard level, so there's that.

As much of a time sink this has been, it has been fun though. Figured out a lot of gimmicks and neato new things for game content to go along with the general rewrite, so it's not just a necessary correction but also an improvement.

>TL:DR: Do your research, plan things out, make short term goals and hit them, don't rush into things and make sure you're enjoying your work first and foremost.
>>
File: 1470843307457.jpg (462KB, 570x889px) Image search: [Google]
1470843307457.jpg
462KB, 570x889px
>>7013808
Also, here's a better image since I wasted a spot with a reaction image.
>>
>That personal assistant naming scene in FC

That's some suspiciously AI-like behavior you got there, PA.
>>
Quick FC question. What exactly does the PMC background for the PC do? All the others are very straightforward, but 'mercenary contacts and security skills' doesn't really mean shit. Is it just lower merc upkeep?
>>
>>7013824
>Is it just lower merc upkeep

I believe so.

>>7013822
I'm a pleb and so always name her Cortana.
>>
>>7013824
Also some added trust for starting slaves, and a slightly better chance to detect gingering, by the looks of it.
>>
>>7013824
Lower mercenary upkeep, I think it's actually more profitable to get the arcology engineer one, purely money-saving wise
>>
Guys, help.

The things I do in FC are so horrible I actually feel bad about them afterwards. But I can't stop myself and I do worse each time.

I actually felt good when the Daughters of Liberty shot me in the head. Like they were saving my moral integrity from myself or something.

I didn't ask for this.
>>
>>7013895

>I actually felt good when the Daughters of Liberty shot me in the head
How do you even fuck up this badly
>>
>>7013895
Just give in. There is literally nothing wrong with enjoying being a shitty person in a game.

But then I'm a shitty person overall, so perhaps not the best one to weigh in on this.

Also, much like >>7013905 I question how the fuck you even do poorly enough to fail against the Daughters. Did you like... intentionally NOT get the mercs?
>>
>>7013905
I wanted to see what happens. Compulsive completionism is a condition many of us have to live with.

I was surprised by how much I identified with my ex slave dropping the act, reasserting her name and putting me down. I got a justice boner.
>>
>>7013930
fucking subfags
>>
>>7013934
I'm not a sub, though. That's the point! I can't stop myself. I get this smart girl that's trying to save her daughter from a terminal illness, and the first thing I can think of is shove her in the industrial milker to pay for her expenses.
>>
FC question: Giving a slave braces is under surgery, but... it doesn't ACTUALLY count as that for Body Purism and such, right?
>>
>>7013940
And why wouldn't you do that?
>>
>>7013940
Just change their names to a serial number, cut off their limbs, shave their heads, and mute them all. After a while, you'll forget who is who as they all blend together and those "feelings" of yours will subside.
>>
>>7013954
I do something like that, too. I pride myself in having invented fuckdolls before FC. I used to rename all the daughters of liberty to DoLs, amputate them, mute them, give them slutty makeup tattoos, a caricaturely small waist, enhance their assets with implants (so that they don't look natural) then shove them in my brothel.
>>
WHERES THE FUCKIN UPDATE
>>
>>7013961
God, that's fucking hot. For the DoLs to have fallen to such a worthless and demeaning existance, trapped in a useless body that can't even kill itself... Yeah, that's some good work you've been doing.

Any more stories like that?
>>
>>7013952
IT'S WRONG ANON.

>>7013949
Probably not. It's the only surgery not restricted under protective indentures, so it must not really count as a surgery at all. He probably only put it there to keep the mouth modifications grouped together.

Besides, you can remove braces.
>>
>>7013963
Never ever. FCdev has bit the dust, as all erotic game devs are destined to. He burned too brightly, consuming his remaining time much more quickly than the usual.
>>
>>7013965
>Any more stories like that?

REGRETTING IT AFTERWARDS AND SLAPPING MY BODYGUARD SO THAT SHE CAN PUT AN END TO MY WRETCHED EXISTENCE.

But beyond this, I find that the addition of the industrialised milker and the arcade has been inimical to my sadistic creativity. I think it's because we now have go to ultra-cruel things to do and don't need to make new things from scratch.

We therefore need more building blocks.
>>
>>7013972
This really makes me wish extreme content was on by default. I love to read stories of how shocked people get when they do do "bad things" and end up liking it.

I say there should be one mandatory amputation or muting per playthrough!
>>
>>7013954
I never knew how my dick needed this.
>>
>>7013975
Don't get me wrong. I'm not evil by accident. But also, yes, the complete game should be enabled by default. People can turn off whatever. No need to be paternalist about it.
>>
>>7013930
I know that feel. I get justice boners, too. That's why I like two-handed content in my games, desu.

Sure, I enjoy being a dick a lot. The role of the villain is very gratifying to me, but ultimately I want to want to be the hero of the story.
>>
>>7013982
What's more noble and heroic then freeing worthless sluts from the evils of freewill?
>>
>>7013966
>>7013966
Cast away the morality of the old world, Anon. Embrace the true freedom.
>>
>>7013984
Chattel religionists pls. Some of us are secular scum
>>
>>7013808
>I'm separating out all the parts that would have been just for the player and making them work for a universal entity, so that the player character and NPCs are systematically indistinguishable; IE anything the PC can do or have done to them can be done to or done by any NPCs.

This is exactly what I'm doing with the thing I'm making. It's why the NPC objects are really bundles of objects working together. That way you don't write characters, you write all possible constitutions of a single character.
>>
>degradationist society disapproving of education n shit

But I'm only bettering their lives to strengthen my defilement boner after they're reduced to limbless fuckholes or permanent fixtures in the dairy.
>>
>>7013989
I get that. Melting the brain of an uppity slave is more satisfying when it's not the size of a fucking walnut.
>>
>>7013989
I've said as such, myself, too. Degradationists shouldn't care about intelligence, since of course defiling a smart girl that can understand the full horror of her position (and simultaneously really isn't worthless when you start taking care of her) and horrifying a stupid girl that doesn't understand why she has to hurt, are too different but independently worthwhile pastime activities.

Maybe you want to hurt her and drug her until she's stupid. Maybe you want to keep her smart and fool around with her. A degradationist should be an equal opportunity sadist. If they had a happiness or despair variable like in JONT, then I can see a degradationist wanting to keep them permanently depressed.
>>
>>7013990
Exactly. If they go from bad to worse, it's just like, eh. If they're highly educated and used to being treated well, oh boy oh man.

Thus far, nothing fuelled my raging boner harder than progressively reassigning the enslaved rival (with all the intelligence and prestige) to worse stations, culminating with the dairy.

Random note, by the way: There really should be more events where you can give the slaves a glimmer of hope before crushing it. Unfair contests and challenges, promises that are invalidated on a technicality, that sort of thing.
>>
>>7013996
I'm particularly fond the idea of putting an amputee slave in a footrace. It's demeaning, totally unreasonable, unwinnable from the start, and reinforces how powerless they truly are. There's that one event where slaves are racing for their freedom, I think FCdev should add an amputee among the participants.
>>
>>7013996
>>7014006
I would like more pregnancy and crawling related text for the fighting pit for that same exact reason!

>>7013986
But what's outside doesn't matter! It's what inside your head that's important. Listen to the voices!
>>
>>7014015
>I would like more pregnancy and crawling related text for the fighting pit

The fighting pit needs more content in general. Mechanically, I want tournaments. In terms of printed messages I agree with the anon who some time ago asked for sadistic fighters drawing out someone's death, more extensive descriptions of the fear of terrified girls etc.

Then I can roleplay that I uncosciously let the DoLs get into my arcology in what was really a final call for them to help me by killing me.
>>
Did FCDev say he wasn't going to add any sort of American Revivalism because it would just end up being Bioshock Infinite or did I imagine that?

It sucks if true because that's how I always imagine my Chattel Religion/Paternalist runs.
>>
>>7014017
>death

See, I generally find fights to the death rather wasteful. Entertaining, as a novelty, but when I'm bored with a slave I'd usually rather throw them into the dairy so they're of some use.
>>
>>7014017
>I agree with the anon who some time ago asked for sadistic fighters drawing out someone's death, more extensive descriptions of the fear of terrified girls etc
I think I was the guy you're talking about, or at least one of the two. Because I remember making the suggestion that obviously inferior slaves might pee themselves shortly before the fight or something..

To be perfectly honest here, and I know that I am most likely a minority with this, I don't think the pit needs a tournament mechanic. I'd rather need the ability to make two seperate rosters of fighters. One list for slaves that are going to kill themselves and another one for slaves that only fight and fuck.
>>
>>7014021
Sure, but my point still stands. Non-lethal fights also need more sadistic content.

Also the winner fucking the loser should be toggleable. I want to make it so that I can punish the loser with say a month in the arcade/industrial milker and simply let the winner live to fight another day. Or just reward the winner and not punish the loser, in more play-like fights that wouldn't terrify girls all that much, if someone is a paternalist or something like that.
>>
>>7014028
Yeah, it sounds like it was you. I agree with the two-roster idea. I don't think the pit must be remodeled to only feature tournaments, but I'm sure you wouldn't object to the mere capacity to organise tournaments even if you didn't.
>>
>>7014035
Of course I wouldn't, I just wanted to say that I think having two rosters might be more important to add. After all I do want my pregnant headgirl to get beaten up in the pit, but that doesn't mean that I want my masterful headgirl to die since she took a long time to create and might have to battle my much stronger bodyguard.
>>
>>7014041
I'm with you. Anything that expands the player's freedom is good in my book. Power to the players.
>>
>>7013808
> pic related
are you actually making bomberman?
>>7013988
and now I'm actually surprised with the number of actual developers in the thread
>>
>>7013643
That would work if you were designing an enterprise product where you have a very good idea of what the end product will look like from the start. For a game you really do need a prototype to figure out what you're actually going to make.

>Don't even worry about how long it will take to see results
This is pretty terrible advice for an amateur. Go ahead and say that to someone who has been coding for a few years, but you need results in order to learn.
>>
>Play Chattel Religion for the first time
>That Prophet 0 rep decay bonus

Jeez oh man.
>>
>>7014100
Do you see the light now?
Now you understand our calling to help these lost sheep!

Aside from the rep bonus [which is huge!] don't forget that religionism also removes the weekly devotion gain cap! I don't mean to force anyone into a FS they don't like or say that it'd be objectively better fetish fuel, but religionism is probably the best FS in terms of gameplay atm.
Easily the strongest first choice you can make, at least I think that.
>>
>>7014108
I wish there was a FS or paternalist policy or whatever, increasing the number of voluntary slaves. Voluntary slavery is my uber-fetish. But I also want it to be secular, so religionism won't do.
>>
>>7014119
Heathen.
>>
In FC, what is the approximate chance for getting slaves outside from of your nation/continent location when you choose the isolated/limited option?
I'd like it to be low, but I'd still like to occasionally acquire such slaves, and from what I've experienced myself, it's too close to zero for my liking.
When you're in Asia, literally 90% of the slaves will be Chinese. 9,99% turned out asian from other countries or Indian.
>>
>>7014119
Infidel! كافر!
>>
>>7014126
You can place special orders, right?

I think it's proportional to the share of the world population the people from that country are.
>>
Stipulating that my refreshment of choice is fair-trade VagiJuice has been a good idea that I am proud of.
>>
>>7014158
>You can place special orders, right?
That's only really late in the game, and the slaves acquired this way are incredibly generic and feel unnaturally perfect.
Kind of feels like cheating.
>>
>>7014170
You can place an order stipulating only her nationality, right?
>>
>Week 120+
>Making JUST short of enough money to break even with catastrophes every fucking week
>Therefore can't afford any upgrades to get money
>Funds steadily ticking down to my doom

fug
>>
>>7014176
Your slaves should be getting better trained and thus earning you more money.
>>
I just realized you can't brand your slaves on their lower back. Meh.

It'd be nice if you could just tattoo your brand on them, too. I don't like hurting my cuties.
>>
>>7014176
>>Week 120+
The fuck you even doin there son
>>
>>7014198
Fucking about, mostly.
I just want to get every single upgrade before starting a new game.
Which makes my current situation particularly unfortunate.

But I mean in the end it's like whatever, since I'm basically done anyway.
>>
File: You cannot learn japanese.jpg (163KB, 650x560px) Image search: [Google]
You cannot learn japanese.jpg
163KB, 650x560px
>Figured out how to use RPGmaker Trans
>I can now apply google translate to rpgmaker games
>takes forever because of the format of the patch files
I wonder if this could be applied on some game that needs translating.
Or maybe i could make a script that pulls the translated text from the translated page and places into the text file.
Or if i learned japanese i could find someone willing to pay me for translating porn games in rpgmaker.
How else can i apply this semi-useless knowelege?
>>
>>7014263
Just use VNR you autist.
>>
>>7014263
>Figured out how to use RPGmaker Trans
big hoops
>I can now apply google translate to rpgmaker games
why even do that instead of using some runtime machine translation?
the sole purpose of a human translator is to make sense of the phrases and put meaning into the translation
what rpgm-trans really does is remove the need to manually edit the game files
>>
>>7014293
>why even do that instead of using some runtime machine translation?
Only real reason i can see would be being able to put the text into the game directly with a patch.
Rather than have it floating in the VNR window.
Probably not that many games that would need that tho.
I just get pretty autistic over VNR text being a separate thing i guess.
>>
update when
>>
File: 1452607982048.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1452607982048.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>7014321
Literally in tears here.
>>
>>7014328
Maybe he won't update today but tomorrow. Remember he doesn't actually have a normative schedule he has promised to follow. He just happens to follow one de facto, but that's fortune on our part, nothing set in stone.
>>
>>7014321
>believing the lies of an australian redditor

He was never going to update today anon.
>>
>>7014330
I know, we had just got used to him being an absolute legend and always being on time with his own schedule, which is pretty impressive on it's own given that he is just one guy, i'm glad that he is so devoted to his own game, the lad deserves a statue.

Still, i'm sad. I really really need to invade this arcology run by a paternalist.

so pls update
>>
>>7014263
>google translate
Why would you do that? Just learn moon and translate it, it's not even hard as far as East Asian languages go.
>>
>>7013033
FC update when?
>>
>>7014378
Soon™.
>>
File: 1448172602032.png (153KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448172602032.png
153KB, 500x500px
>>7014080
>are you actually making bomber man

Ha! Nope, that was just a reaction image, but looking at it I can see how that could be derived.
>Bomber-man porn game when?

>Surprised by the number of devs in the thread
To be honest, I am too. But if they're anything like me, they spend most of the time just lurking instead of posting in the thread on their breaks from their projects, only posting when they have progress made or have something of potential value to add.

"Dev's post progress" talk summons me from time to time, though, (regardless of how much "value" it would actually add).

>>7013988
Exactly. That way, if you wanted to (as I do), the game can be played from any character's perspective. The player could swap into or take over another character's body and the system should work seamlessly.
>>
>>7014080
>and now I'm actually surprised with the number of actual developers in the thread
I'll admit i only know about this thread because of FC
But i'm interested, what other games were made by devs from here ?
>>
>>7014402
You need to go back.
>>
>>7014209
You should have every upgrade by week 80, easily. I'm at week 40 and already rolling in 60k in profit every week, just by treating my girls nicely and converting them to whores when they're ready.
>>
Guys the update is out!
All you have to do is log on your prenium reddit account at r/freecitiesgame
>>
>>7014436
Kill yourself
>>
>>7014391
>they spend most of the time just

>away from home for work: 12h
>eating, showering & other misc: 4h
>fap to other devs' games: 4h
>sleep: 4h
>work on own game: triple fuck shit hell
>>
>>7014436
>All you have to do is punch me in the face.
Really? Happy to do so!
>>
>>7014456
Oh, certainly this 100%

but I just meant what we're doing in the thread.
>>
The worst part about FC Dev making a reddit is this faggot ruining this fucking thread, to send a message to FC Dev or something I guess.
I legitimately hopes he quits entirely just to spite you, you obnoxious faggot.
>>
>>7014468
It's more than one person.
>>
>>7014470
No, it's not.
>>
>>7014472
Well considering I've shitposted about reddit ITT and not all the shitposts about reddit are by me, I'm going to say it's more than one person.
>>
>>7014474
>M-more people than just me are pointlessly shitposting in the exact same style posting the exact same series of images, I swear!
>>
>>7014476
You don't have to believe me faggot. But if you didn't get so triggered about being called out for being tourist scum there wouldn't be any shitposting.
>>
>>7014456
Terrifyingly accurate.

In fact I'm fighting with myself right now to fap to other games, work on mine, or actually study what I should be
>>
>>7014480
You what, mate? I've been browsing here for over ten years now. I remember back when Fox ran a story on us, causing literal children like you to come flooding in.
Don't try to pull the oldfag card unless you know you've been here longer.
>>
>>7014486
>h-haha guys i'm really an oldfag where's my upvotes at?
>>
FC DEV FUCKING SAVE US WITH AN UPDATE FROM THIS RAMPANT SHITPOSTING AAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>7014489
Great shitposting, man. You sure showed me that you're not just an angry child.
Also, >>7014468 was my first post this thread. You seem to be confusing me with someone else.
>>
>>7014505
I know that was your first post on 4chan. That's why I was calling you tourist scum.
>>
File: 1453151523842.jpg (223KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1453151523842.jpg
223KB, 900x675px
>>7014505
Great shitposting, kid. You sure showed us that you're not just an autistic faggot.
>>
I'm gonna sleep
There better be a fucking update when I wake up
>>
File: 1426316890795.jpg (17KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1426316890795.jpg
17KB, 300x240px
>>7014510
[spoiler] don't wake up [spoiler]
>>
The update is out !
>>
>>7014524
Only if we can also add some sort of upvoting system to ensure quality on-topic discussion site wide.
>>
i hope fc dev abandons this general so the shitposting will stop
>>
>>7014532
>implying that hasn't already happened
>>
actually we should make free cities the focus of this thread and rename this general /fcg/
>>
Bane?
>>
File: manyu3 103.jpg (421KB, 951x1400px) Image search: [Google]
manyu3 103.jpg
421KB, 951x1400px
>>7014456
And I just got really into Paragon but each match lasts like 2 hours unless one of the teams just surrenders or its a total shit stomp.
It's a good thing I had most of the mechanics I wanted planned out beforehand so whenever I have 15-20 minutes I can start up [spoiler]gamemaker[/spoiler] and implement a new feature real quick.

Not making a porn game just yet. I can't ever decide what kind of gameplay I want.
From all my time browsing different boards and Tfgamessite I'm starting to get really pissed of by people thinking I should care about their worldbuilding or characters when they didn't care enough to move past verion 0.0.2. A lot of the best fetish games are super upfront about it, here's what you want to see and if it's not to your taste then move along. You don't have to play for 45 minutes only to realize that it's as much of a fetish game as Counterfeit Monkey.
I would really love to see more fetish games that were actually videogames with a focus on sexy stuff but its hard to balance and most people who can make anything good would probably decide to just make vanilla games and shove them onto steam for that indie money.
>>
>>7014373
what this anon said, just learn the language

it's simple, just like how he has to learn not to be fucking retarded
>>
>>7014436
Every joke about free cities subreddit delays the update by 1 day
>>
Has Fenoxo finally added preg content to TiTs yet?
>>
File: uggs4jesus to credits4master.gif (24KB, 65x218px) Image search: [Google]
uggs4jesus to credits4master.gif
24KB, 65x218px
Free Cities alpha v 0.8.4, "Clear Vision," up at freecitiesblog dot blogspot dot com and r/freecitiesgame. Wake up to a Head Girl and Concubine with questions for you. Watch an unhappy slave sleep. Experience a desperate, evolving cultural struggle as you select which of your neighboring arcologies to target for social influence - and they consider whether to target yours. Feel relief as a Paternalist when your Degradationist neighbor decides to export their culture to a third arcology, not yours - and then realize that when that's done with, they're both going to target you. Train legions of culturally significant slave girls to increase your societal throw weight, because there's no cap on that. Experience economic benefits from close social alignment with neighbors, and buy cheaper slave girls with higher trust and devotion from your neighbors as your arcologies' slave populations begin to resemble one another. Work with considerably less civil unrest next door, as changes of government will now give your neighbors a honeymoon period of peace and growth. Watch your slaves give birth in an integrated mod by Anon, with a wide variety of scene outcomes. Keep giving your dickgirls penis enhancement until they're so big erection becomes impossible. Achieve a ballsless futa look without ruining function or fertility by relocating slaves' testicles, if you don't mind lower cum production. Give a poor nearsighted refugee glasses, contact lenses, or laser eye surgery. Induce nearsightedness in a unwilling whore to make the horror of her life one big blur. Check the calendar to see what the date is; as for the time, it's always rape o'clock. Play a more optimized game, with meticulous, timer-verified code streamlining by Bane70.
>>
>>7014699
THANK YOU FOR NOT ADDRESSING THE SHITPOSTING, DIRTBAG
>>
The lord has heed our prayers
>>
>>7014699
>Feel relief as a Paternalist when your Degradationist neighbor decides to export their culture to a third arcology, not yours - and then realize that when that's done with, they're both going to target you.
Another event to reroll my save to avoid!

>Give a poor nearsighted refugee glasses, contact lenses, or laser eye surgery.
Fuck yeah!

>Induce nearsightedness in a unwilling whore to make the horror of her life one big blur.
Fuck no!

>Play a more optimized game, with meticulous, timer-verified code streamlining by Bane70.
Cool
>>
>>7014699
sheeeit
>>
From the detailed update post on the blog:
>The subreddit is working out well. The web platform approach I'll take for this update is that the subreddit is now the preferred place to submit bug reports, feedback, and requests, but I will still read comments here. Reddit is certainly a much better platform than Blogspot for discussion, and this has already had a noticeable impact on the game. This update makes more minor content expansions prompted by player requests than usual, including eyewear, dick expansion, and a succubus outfit.
>>
>>7014699
Thanks FCDev. You are the sticky white stuff that holds this community togehter.

>>7014703
reply with "thanks Dino" when you see this comment or you will be forever haunted by cocaine addiction and misogyny
>>
File: sappho.png (2KB, 65x218px) Image search: [Google]
sappho.png
2KB, 65x218px
>>7014710
>>7014699
It works, it's easy, it's anonymous, and it's free. Those advantages outweigh the downsides, including the
>reee

>>7013420
>i wish FC would let me give my slaves super huge dicks considering they can get super huge breats
Done.

>>7013554
>That's a bit outside FCDev's tastes
This is only true if I can't find a way to recast whatever the request is in a way I find interesting. The organs themselves, no; transforming them to the point of grotesquery, yes.

>>7013798
>I almost feel bad for them.
It's about to get worse. Now their friendly neighborhood silicone enthusiasts can single them out for special, directed attention.

>>7013757
>You'd think the fine people of the arcology would appreciate the fact I provide almost every variety of slave they might want, and the ones I don't are solely because I haven't thought of that yet.
Well, they probably should, shouldn't they? My first idea is a sort of null FS that gives you a bunch of minor lategame bonuses for each FS slot you have unfilled: a default "unaligned" choice. Thoughts?

>>7013754
>You can make dickgirls and shemales into hermaphrodites/futas via surgery, this effectively gives them an artificial vagina which they can use to fuck but not breed, for that you would need to grow ovaries (I assume they come with an uterus too)
Correct; it should be implied that what you're implanting a complete set of everything from the cervix on back.

>>7013895
>Guys, help.
>The things I do in FC are so horrible I actually feel bad about them afterwards. But I can't stop myself and I do worse each time.
>I actually felt good when the Daughters of Liberty shot me in the head. Like they were saving my moral integrity from myself or something.
>I didn't ask for this.

>>7013949
>FC question: Giving a slave braces is under surgery, but... it doesn't ACTUALLY count as that for Body Purism and such, right?
No, and neither to many other minor surgeries.
>>
>>7014699
the absolute madman
>>
>Reduced the efficacy of breast and butt growth drugs
So now I have to grind more to get tits to decent size?
That sucks.
Why not add an purchase-able upgrade to increase the efficiency at least?
>>
>>7014742
Get the upgraded pharmaceutical fabricator, it lets you get more effective growth hormones.
>>
>>7014729
Any news on bionic arms yet?
>>
File: 1446299764531.png (294KB, 721x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1446299764531.png
294KB, 721x1000px
>>7014729
blood for the blood god when?
>>
>>7014729
Can we crush our neighbours for thinking different than us now?
>>
What was the name of that game where you play as a female demon who is summoned by a girl and you promptly make that girl your slave and then start enslaving everyone in the school? It was a "strategy" game, where you could create buildings to train your harem and stuff like that.

You know, the one where the demon hates bras.

I had it somewhere, but now I can't seem to find it.
>>
>>7014813
hive.winds.blue
>>
>>7014816

Yes, it was Hive, thank you very much.

It's weird, this game isn't in the catalog.
>>
>>7014699
There was a discussion earlier about new ways to use the industrial milker, such as giving a devotion+fear boost to slaves put in, then yanked out, as well as an event. Or maybe events for mindbroken slaves being put in.

Thoughts?
>>
File: dickgirl_ouroboros.png (3KB, 65x218px) Image search: [Google]
dickgirl_ouroboros.png
3KB, 65x218px
>>7014699
>>7014729
Hotfixed.

>>7014017
>The fighting pit needs more content in general.
Simple stuff like additional fight outcomes would be a great place for contributions.

>>7014018
>Did FCDev say he wasn't going to add any sort of American Revivalism because it would just end up being Bioshock Infinite or did I imagine that?
Pretty much. Dixie Revivalism hasn't been done to death recently, so I'd go there instead.

>>7013986
>Chattel religionists pls. Some of us are secular scum
Observe that whether the PC actually buys into Chattel Religionism himself/herself is left unspecified.

>>7013989
>degradationist society disapproving of education n shit
I'm not satisfied with this either, but it stays until I figure out how to make -20 trust / 20 devotion slaves viable. Then Degradationism will be Fear: the FS.

>>7014108
>Chattel Religionism
>the best FS in terms of gameplay atm.
It's certainly strong.
>Easily the strongest first choice you can make, at least I think that.
I prefer it as a second choice. My first choice goes to a beauty-boosting FS for whatever slave body type I'm focusing on, or Pastoralism if I'm focusing on milk.

>>7014126
>In FC, what is the approximate chance for getting slaves outside from of your nation/continent location when you choose the isolated/limited option?
Zero outside of events, custom orders, and other special sources.

>>7014742
>So now I have to grind more to get tits to decent size?
>That sucks.
This update sets the opposing future societies more strongly against each other. I felt Transformation Fetishism was weak against Body Purism for massive asset builds.

>>7014836
>There was a discussion earlier about new ways to use the industrial milker
Just reading through the thread. Good suggestions, though benefits for a repeatable action are dangerous.

>>7014391
That goo girl looks mad. Who made the goo girl mad?
>>
>>7014808
Read the patch notes.
>>
>>7014840
>Zero outside of events, custom orders, and other special sources.
Damn. Couldn't it be something like 3-5% at least?
Also, in the case of an isolationist global setting, could all slaves gotten from outside of the arcology continent get a slight boost in whatever, some kind of secret 'exotic' stat, since they would be hard to come by?
>>
>>7014840
She looks more slightly confused than anything to me.

>Why are you pouring grape soda on my head?
>>
>>7014840
1930s/1940s Murrika revival would be kind of sweet honestly. Swank suits, sexy dresses, swing, hard bop, and free jazz, mafia town, the golden age of Hollywood glitz and glam. Real smoky looks to doll up slaves.
>>
Are there any penetrative scenes for the PC riding a slave or no power topping? Makes it feel kind of jank playing a girl of shemale if not.
>>
>>7014857
That's 20s/30s, history major.
>>
File: 1461611680628.gif (3MB, 414x408px) Image search: [Google]
1461611680628.gif
3MB, 414x408px
>>7013080
Terrible game design

>>7014710
>>The subreddit is working out well.
Absolutely disgusting

>>7014840
>dickgirl_ouroboros.png
Christ
>>
>>7014865
You're both wrong.

The Five Families commission began in the mid 30s which is what really secured power for the mafia in the United States.

Bebop and the beginnings of Free Jazz start in the mid 40s to the end of the 40s. However swing itself is the 30s into the 40s.

The Golden age of Hollywood starts in the mid 10s and goes all the way up into the 60s.

You're specifically thinking of the jazz era, which is an ironic description since the vast majority of jazz and the greatest composers/artists weren't part of the era, and the prohibition period as well as the Chicago based mafia.
>>
FCDev why not compete Nearsightedness, Farsightedness, and Astigmatism?
>>
>>7014840
The Dixies lost the war, mate. That means Dixie revivalism IS a sort of American revivalism.

>>7014108
I originally took it when it was announced, thinking it would be as described. Turns out it's just nun/hijab fetish shit.
>>
FCDev, someone in the last thread proposed an event where someone from the past life of the PC appears as a slave (be it their father, sister a friend, or whatever).
This would be a great event that could have some special events linked, depending on the PC reaction to the new slave (they expect to be freed, but are they? How do they end up submitting?)
Would you consider this idea?D
>>
I'm new here, where do I get the most recent version of FC? It looks like it could be fun.
>>
>>7014964
free cities blogspot
>>
>>7014964
freecitiesblog blogspot c
o
m
i had to get creative to avoid a link
>>
File: 1935658.gif (137KB, 170x244px) Image search: [Google]
1935658.gif
137KB, 170x244px
>>7014969
>>7014971
Ah, thanks.
>>
>>7014971
thank fuck you aren't the dev nigger
>>
>>7014969
>>7014971
suprised you guys didnt link to the subreddit
>>
>>7014977
>>7014975
of course i didn't link to the subreddit
as much as I love our God Emperor FC Dev, i can't abide by his decision to use reddit
>>
>>7014980
I ment as a meme that keeps bring atention to it and diverting all FC related things there. A so-called meme you dip.
>>
Why do you have to do extreme surgeries to get slaves to crawl ?
Can't i just declare that they will crawl ? As a rule in the main slave menu like living standards

Also it's a shame i can't both feed my slaves cum and fix the fat and skinny slaves at the same time
>>
>>7015048
well the surgeries to alter the tendons doesn't count as altering the slave, so you'll still get the all-natural tag/bonus
>>
>>7014973
Stop triggering my memories.
>>
File: deus vult.png (316KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.png
316KB, 600x860px
>>7015081
No.
>>
>>7014840

Not to sound like a broken record, but I still can't get the retirement event for the gladiator retirement policy to trigger. Also, I would once again like to request a non-lethal pit wins retirement policy

This shit isn't even my fetish it just sounds fun from a gameplay perspective
>>
>>7015081
Oh ha, Studio Trigger.
>>
CoC has decent writing and doesn't contain furry.
>>
>>7015191
No, it's got furry in it, but THE NUMBERS say that it's not a furry game. See, if a game features %49 or less of a fetish, it can't be categorized as that fetish. Simple science.
>>
>spent the past 2 days playing freecities
fml
there seem to be a lot of mods, do any of them have a fair amount of new content?
>>
>>7015195
It almost certainly exceeds that amount thanks to all the cash furries threw at Fen, though since its core gameplay and initial development was not furry oriented, it doesn't feel like a furry game unless you choose to engage the furry NPCs.

I recognized the street signs in the captcha from Real Life. Not sure how to feel about that.

>>7015208
The only mod you really need if you're into it is the loli mod, since it integrates most of the other mods that get updated regularly (read:not Libre Cities). The modders seem to congregate on 4+4chan.
>>
File: 309183040_38c96c29f0_b.jpg (573KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
309183040_38c96c29f0_b.jpg
573KB, 1024x768px
Hey, so a little off topic, but I just realize I never end up adding any cosmetic or transformative details to testicles in my game. Male genitalia in general are a little under appreciate as it's simply not much of an interest for me, but it got me thinking; what kind of interesting things can be done for testicles transformation wise? Other than size that is.

I mean, there's texture changes like smooth versus wrinkly but I need something interesting. Anyone have any ideas
All I've got are the humorous, spiky balls or armored balls, but those feel kind of odd to me?
>>
>>7015230
Hairy? Dangly? Exactly how much the sack contracts when exposed to cold?
>>
>>7015230
Different types of hairiness. Bald, fuzzy, peach, wiry.

Google animal testicles and you'll probably find something interesting, but a lot of animals keep them internal for obvious reasons. I'm aware humans have them dangle for thermoregulation, but I'm not clear on how that was a more successful choice in our evolution over "toughen the fuck up, sperm."
>>
>>7015208
I did that when I first found it (fuck the Slavemaker dev for mentioning it, and fuck me for playing it during a week when I seriously did not need any distractions).
>>
>>7015230
As the picture you posted is of a tankui, I feel I must mention that in Japanese myth they possessed the power to infinitely stretch the skin of their ballsacks. That could make a good transformation.
>>
>>7015232>>7015235
Well I kind of consider hair to be a separate factor as that can be applied over any base. But it's true, I'll have to add various "animal testicles" to my odd google search history lol.

That whole, internal gonad situation most animals have sounds nice. In my game the organ system is already setup to support that, if one has testicles but not a scrotum they just default into the abdomen internal.

>>7015238
Ha, precisely why I used it. Rubbery, expandable balls could work for infinite cum storage, but outside of that, the whole "catching fish and beating people to death with stretchy ball sacks" thing just comes off as too funny and not "sexy" enough. But who am I to judge, it's not my fetish, haha.
>>
>>7015245
Well, playing around with stretchy ball skin is fun in a sexy way. I think.
>>
>>7015258
I suppose it could be. lol
Having some trouble with "animal testicle facts" as I only get animal penis info. ha.

But who knew barnacles have penis 40 times longer than their bodies. wow. lol. fuck your neighbor without leaving home. Fun drunken reads though.
>>
>>7015245
You could have retractable testicles
>>
>>7014729
voat is better than reddit
>>
>>7015329
A dead goat floating in a puddle of sewage treatment plant runoff is better than reddit.
>>
>>7013798
>being prosperous limits your economic development
Wat
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-05-00-53-04.png (125KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-05-00-53-04.png
125KB, 540x960px
>mfw finally buying and installing the surgery upgrade
YOU GET A PENIS, YOU GET A PENIS, EVERYBODY GETS A PENIS
>>
>>7014840
>>7014729
FC dev pls, you quoted my story about the justice boner I got when the DoLs shot me, but you didn't actually comment on it. Now I'm left curious.
>>
>>7014840
FCDev

1. Running a paternalist society, then buying girls from the degradationists next door, should cause them to be extra devoted and hopeful and vice versa if you are the degradationshit buying slaves from the paternalists next door. Couples with a policy you might implement banning selling slaves to arcologies running X future society

2. What do you think of this?

>>7014905

Also, how about an one time only recruitment event, where someone you used to know (say, someone you used to hang out in college with, inconsequential) has fallen into debt, knows she will be enslaved, knows how dangerous it would be to risk her fate in an open auction, and tries to come in contact with you to get you to buy her contract, thinking you'd protect her (which you might).

3. Glasses and inducing nearsightedness

GREAT. See, I knew something good would come from recent developments. But also are you considering blinding and unblinding at all?
>>
Haven't played the new version yet, can I give decorative glasses without lenses to girls with normal vision? Like with unecessary braces.
>>
>>7014840
>>There was a discussion earlier about new ways to use the industrial milker

>Just reading through the thread. Good suggestions, though benefits for a repeatable action are dangerous.

Have a counter, and if the player does it more than a few times, cancel the benefits, mentioning that the girl no longer trusts that you care for her and won't just shove her in again on a whim.

Also have benefits for getting someone out of the Arcade pls.
>>
>>7015431
Of course you can silly, some of the outfits already gave you glasses as part of the set bonus but now it's all its own little section. Tons of different contacts for colors and weird pupils too. You can even give girls glasses when they don't need them to help block out the horror of their everyday lives, or to inflict extra horror if that's what you're into.
>>
>>7015445
I'm talking about giving them glasses which don't affect their eyesight at all, when they don't need them. These are glasses with decorative lenses.
>>
>>7015448
That's exactly what I said. Some of the outfits like the professional secretary used to come with glasses but now they're their own section. Normal or corrective glasses/contacts and then a whole slew of decorative contacts. You can't change the color of the frame or anything.
>>
>>7015452
Oh, the way you put it I though you could give any girl glasses, but it would blur her vision if she didn't need them. That's great to hear.
>>
>>7014840
FCDev.

Branding girls on their lower backs when?

Brand tattooed instead of burned on them for paternalist softies (like in JONT) when?
>>
>>7015464
we need customizable brand locations
>>
>>7015470
Don't we already have pretty much all locations? But I agree.
>>
>>7014456
I ended up deleting all my porn.
>>
>>7015473
There's just no point to it. My job takes up half my day and pretty much all my energy.

I go back and forth between periods when I am left with no energy to do anything except work and sleep, and periods when I am so stressed I fap 5 times a day.
>>
>>7015479
I go through periods like that too anon, but when I have no energy its poor diet, and too much sleep. You might need to no fap for a while.
>>7015470
This is a good alternative.
>>
File: command-stream.png (39KB, 1040x190px) Image search: [Google]
command-stream.png
39KB, 1040x190px
>>7014391
>Exactly. That way, if you wanted to (as I do), the game can be played from any character's perspective. The player could swap into or take over another character's body and the system should work seamlessly.
>>7013988
>This is exactly what I'm doing with the thing I'm making. It's why the NPC objects are really bundles of objects working together. That way you don't write characters, you write all possible constitutions of a single character

but how do you interface between who give orders and who receives them?
like pic related is described in the command design pattern, so I guess this is what you used?
the AI/PC sends a command and reference to which entity, thus telling the entity what to do,
but how do you interface between the two? do you use a queue?
>>
>>7014729
>null FS

I approve of this fully.
>>
>>7015602
But what would the fluff look like?
>>
>planning on my first pastoralist run
>it gets nerfed

I mean. I guess that's alright, but...
>>
>>7015607
General debauchery, presumably. Like mentioned before - it's about enjoying a wide variety of slaves. Presumably, this also causes an effective reduction in the negative effect of any given trait on beauty overall, as there's guaranteed to be SOME people in the society who appreciate it.

It makes the arcology /d/, is what I'm saying. Aside from the occasional arguments between various sections of the arcology about the supposed plebeian taste of the other, they'd generally just agree to embrace the debauchery in whatever form it may take that's pleasing to a given individual.

I feel as though coding it so that, for instance, they'd get bonuses for each variety of slave present in the brothel/club would be difficult... but on the other hand, the various labels for slaves were added for a reason. It could simply check for those (but I'm not sure if, for example, amputees even get one).
>>
I've been enjoying Slavemaker since it was recommended to me a short while back, despite a lack of actual objectives.
Any other games similar to it?
Obviously I've played FC. Wouldn't be /d/ games if I hadn't played FC.
>>
Is Free Cities still heading towards the Mad Max-esque game?

I love FC but what I really want is to be Immortan Joe already.
>>
>>7015630
Presumably, although it's becoming increasingly hard to imagine how exactly.

On a side note, man, I don't want to leave the personal assistant behind. We're tite, y'know?
>>
>Using a made-up language as the lingua franca

Feels good
>>
>>7015647
I hope it's Quenya.
>>
>>7015630
That's going to be the sequel.
>>
>>7015647
que lingua franca?
esperanto?
>>
>>7015653
I know that was the original idea. But Free Cities has developed so far beyond what it was originally. If the plan is to make that wasteland game you'd assume development of Free Cities would stop soon and shift over.
>>
>>7015652
>>7015656
Maybe another time. This is specific to the arcology. Figured that someone who'd pursue the total cultural independence of a marine Free City may as well go all out during a period of power-tripping.
>>
>>7015627
The same guy have another game, it was something with dragons. I don't remember the name, it should be in the pastebins
>>
>>7015661
I don't know why you'd assume he'd scrap one project just to start another one instead of just finishing the first.
>>
>>7015676
FC is finished. That's my point.
>>
>>7015661
Free Cities is a prequel to the wasteland game, the wasteland game is gonna be separate and come later. Also when he makes the wasteland one FC dev will probably remove some cannon stuff to allow for a better fit within the new wasteland game's universe.
>>
>>7015683
I have no idea where you've gotten that idea.
>>
>>7015687
The fact that the game is mechanically complete?

All the recent additions have been far outside the scope of the original design.
>>
>>7015696
FCDev has said that until lategame is balanced the game won't be finished
>>
THE FUTURE

I've just made the first steps in code to lay the foundations for the future of this project, which makes this a good time to announce it.

As some who came here from /d/ may recall, and as my introductory post here mentions, this is actually my second crack at a game in Twine. My first was a post-apocalyptic slave management and warband management game, with the eroticism and warlordism being more or less balanced in terms of content. (I'm calling it Wasteland as a project name; it needs a better one.) It quickly became apparent that I needed to aim lower or fail, so I aimed lower, and Free Cities is the result.

Free Cities playtesters who read the more descriptive passages closely may have noticed strong hints that the world outside the player's arcology in Free Cities is going to hell. I will now confirm what several anons have suspected: Free Cities, in addition to being a sequel of sorts to the present, is indeed a prequel to Wasteland.

It's my intention that there will eventually be a “continue this game in Wasteland” option in Free Cities. When it is selected, the final collapse will begin. The lights will grow dim, never to burn bright again. And the player, along with his slaves and those free men wise enough to follow him, will leave his crumbling arcology in its collapsing Free City and strike out across the sand
>>
>>7015627
Jack o Nine Tails is a slave-training sim that is massively superior to Slavemaker.
>>
>>7015705
>The lights will grow dim, never to burn bright again.
Which is why I'll probably go with the inevitable 40k mod instead.

the old world -> a resource-rich planet that's about to explode/implode/get eaten by tyranids
old world countries -> planetary countries/cities/outposts
arcologies -> rogue trader ships in orbit around said planet
arcology owners -> rogue traders
autosurgery -> your Divisio Biologis explorator detachment
revivalisms -> chaos or hardcore emperor worship
sad downer ending where everything crumbles -> awesome capitalist ending where you fly off into space with your loot to have more adventures
>>
>mfw there is no policy forbidding the sale of girls below x age.

I could have ended slavery in two swift moves by having girls not be enslaveable below 25 and also retire at 25.

But seriously though, what we need is mandatory enslavement or indentures (either unfocused or sex-based, since race-based already exists).

I envision having all women be automatically enslaved at 18 and be released again into society at 25, new and improved.
>>
>>7013182
I like the way you think. Shame you lost your stuff man, i'd like you to give me some writing ideas.

>>7013159
Not much really, you can send me like one paragraph, it's okay

>>7013161
I just need short texts so i can get an idea on vocabulary and stuff. I think my grasp on english grammar is fine (i'm french, mind you, we french are awful with other languages) but i lack on vocabulary.
>>70137766
Hitting levels of autism you say? I want to go beyond the autism level. I want to go to the place that is: "why boner" but not as far as "what the fuck, is that a horse-man with ten dicks sucking a gigantic bara wolf with lazer tentacles shitting dicks, who masturbates on that shit"

I like me some ridiculous stuff like d-sized dicks ripping girls guts and fat tits, I think i'm not that deviant.

Also I ask peeps of /d/ because i wanna make a /d/ game.

>>7013781
to be honest, i don't like memes except the old ones from the beginning of 4chan

>>7013480
your question was answered, thanks other anon

>>7013711
I call my game "okstupid: Pool panic" as the theme of the games i plan to do is that vivian finds the girls she fucks on the site (since it's the best way to find foreign chicks to bang in Paris) but i don't know, maybe i should give it another name.
>>
>>7015730
>since it's the best way to find foreign chicks to bang in Paris

What? How would you get foreign chicks through OKcupid? How would you even know they travelled?
>>
>>7013776
as i said i like stuff like huge dongs, humiliation of small dicks, huge tits and asses but i don't want to go on furry grounds as I find it disgusting
>>
>>7015731
Well, i filter the search to find girls that speak english 25km around me. Okcupid is primarly used by anglophones and french feminazis. Either i get a big titted Irish girl or a demiromantic sapiosexual demisexual queer transpsychic french feminist. It's a 50/50

The french girls on the website are feminazi trash
>>
>>7015734
Have you dated so many of them? Maybe they're cool and you just don't know.
>>
Since FC has glasses now that means slaves have some sort of value for their vision right? Like 1 is normal and 2 is for blurry and shit? When will blindness come?
>>
>>7015735
I dated 42 girls from Okcupid, french and foreign. I'm exagerating on the stuff as i had lots of fun with some french girls, but a lot of them are "i'm a princess, special snowflake", but yeah, some of them are cool, like that punk girl who played bass, we had long conversations
about bass picking and shit. She used to let me lick her tits in a bar
>>
>>7015740
cool blog
>>
>>7015746
i'm stoppin now man. Yeah
>>
>>7015729
Been wanting this for a while.
>>
>>7015740
Cool story bro, totally worth the trip code you use for your shit game.
>>
>>7015230
The only thing I care about testes is whether you can get them infested with something so you fertilize your partners with mutated seed.
>>
>>7015413
>Also, how about an one time only recruitment event, where someone you used to know (say, someone you used to hang out in college with, inconsequential) has fallen into debt, knows she will be enslaved, knows how dangerous it would be to risk her fate in an open auction, and tries to come in contact with you to get you to buy her contract, thinking you'd protect her (which you might).

The savior in me wants, nay, needs this. It could start with a choice to give her nice clothes when you get her, so that she starts accepting, or do something else to her, lowering her devotion of getting her scared.
>>
>>7014840
>tfw still can't start in the middle of the pacific ocean.

Why won't you let me be properly anti-social, dammit?
>>
>>7015638
You can always turn her into a portable potato when the mad max comes.
>>
>>7015734
Good to know I guess.
>>
>>7015740
Ever get any girls that were into more than vanilla or had some crazy fetishes?
>>
>>7015755
>trip code
you have to go back.
>>
File: uh.png (17KB, 1034x166px) Image search: [Google]
uh.png
17KB, 1034x166px
Got a problem here.
>>
>Slaves are converted to equipment and unable to leave the Milkers
>Still available for events
uh
>>
Do you guys even sell your slaves
>>
>>7015799
If I go "the strat" and start with money + money and make a ton of slaves in the beginning I usually sell the slave/s the game gifts me as seed money.
>>
Honest question now. Do people actually feel as bad about their treatment of slaves as they claim, or is it massive exaggeration?

Because like, I can't really see it.
>>
>>7015802
I feel just as bad about my treatment of slaves as I claim. I don't give a single fuck.
>>
>>7015802
I don't because I don't treat my slaves bad. They are my precious pets.
>>
File: ANGRIEST CAR ALIVE.png (38KB, 968x988px) Image search: [Google]
ANGRIEST CAR ALIVE.png
38KB, 968x988px
>>7015802
Dunno about others, but I feel kinda guilty about the really extreme and crippling stuff.
Except for lethal fights. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD etc.
>>
>>7015803
Lel.

>>7015804
See, I get having precious pets and all. But like, why not do that AND have an industrial dairy for outrageous income?

>>7015806
I do have to say, the fact you're not bothered by that specifically is hilarious.
>>
Random question about the dairy. What exactly does it mean by 'perfected cows'?
>>
>>7015802
Sure. When I manage to suspend my disbelief and take the story seriously, such that I trick myself into thinking of them as actual persons, I do in fact feel bad for doing outrageously bad things to them.

Actually in these cases I mostly feel bad for the setting itself where there is no justice and therefore someone can do to their slaves whatever they arbitrarilly will without them having anywhere to appeal to.
>>
>>7015814
max breasts and fertility and that shit.
Basically a maxed out cow.
>>
>>7015810
Or, I could just run a normal dairy and not do distasteful shit.
>>
>>7015799
on certain playthroughs, good for large lump sums.
>>
>>7015802
what is the game everybody talking about? FC?
>>
>>7015845
ye
>>
>>7015802
I don't feel bad because I treat the slaves I care about well and even the statblocks get decent treatment.
>>
>>7015845
Free Cities, slave management sim, authored by FC dev. Freecitiesblog at blogspot.
>>
Is there a list some place of when the one time events, like getting the mercenaries, trigger? I'm up to week 56 and nothing's happened yet, and as I recall they should have started happening in the 40s
>>
>>7015874
I remember the daughters of liberty starting on w55, so you may have the game on one handed
>>
File: 1465429847574.jpg (200KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1465429847574.jpg
200KB, 850x1203px
>>7015599
Essential I just use a simple "IsPlayer" flag to determine where the command run for which entity. If they aren't registered as the player, they're updated as needed by the time processes instead of constantly.

If the npc isn't in the current scene, it's data is shelved temporarily and records how much time has passed. When the npc is encountered again, its systems are updated to make the appearance of it having been running the whole time.

It's not perfect of course and it'll need a lot of bug fixing but its a start.

The more difficult part is I'll have to eventually write simple "behavior" programs to also simulate what they did during that "down time" so it wasn't like they just stood there for the 8 hours you left them. That include things like eating, fucking or whatever else depending on the personality I give them. But again, that's for later after I get the initial tests out in a public build.

>>7015763
Pretty much how I feel about it too. But I figured I'd rack the tracks and see what comes up.
>>
>>7015877
Is that what one handed does? Shit, that's the issue.
>>
>>7015884
Did you read what it does before clicking it?
>>
>No Haven update
>breaks the only essential quest
>game unplayable even on easy mode now
Thanks a lot bedlam
>>
I wish you can get married to a normal citizen in FC and then trick her into becoming your slave.
>>
>>7015917
The female arcology owner, maybe?
Make her into an event chain after the DoL's (no Corruption Of Furries-style character eventline) and make your choice what to do.
Last time someone fucked with you, and now that you're supposedly a big guy among arcology owners it's only fair that this time, you get to be the guy to start shit with someone else!
>>
>>7015888
Yes, it said "vagueness" I thought it applied to the random event generator, not the unique events where we get unique slaves to uniquely sex up.
>>
>>7015898
That was fixed days ago.
>>
>>7015878
Dude are you me? This is insanely similar to what I'm doing.

I've resolved the issue you're talking about through generating a dailly schedule for each NPC according to their stats. Each object bundle has a separate schedule because they have different attributes. Then you can print messages based on the few values held by the schedule variables whenever you need to (if this is part of a conversation for instance). The schedule is held for up to a few days then is updated whenever each NPC's statuses are updated, which is normally based on timers or based on your interactions with them.
>>
>>7013039
Its awful, but the "writing" is hilariously bad.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4KB, 225x224px
Why don't you have your own FC thread ?
I don't want to read about it here...
>>
>>7015961
Then dont go to the /d/ games GENERAL.
>>
>>7015961
Sure
What game do you want to talk about?
>>
>>7015964
Can't wait for that fuat Vivian James game to come out.
>>
>>7015971
Can't wait for the dev to update us on how that's going or with more content.
>>
>>7015992
I've been through stuff recently, but i'm working on the game!
>>
>>7015217
>The modders seem to congregate on 4+4chan.
What board?
>>
how in god's name do I play on the TFGameSite site, or am I a fucking moron and misinterpreted "playable in browser" somehow?
>>
>>7016075
>am I a fucking moron and misinterpreted "playable in browser" somehow
Yes.
TFGames is a database. Kind of like how Wikipedia says Runescape is a browser game. It should list a website where you can play the game.
>>
>>7016075
You download it with the links to the left and open it up using your browser. Some actualy have the "Pla Now" button above the links but not all of them do, those you can play in a new tab without downloading first.
>>
>>7015804

I keep a selection of precious pets in my penthouse, including a small number of happy, devoted display model milk cows. They're muted and crawling and naked and tattooed with cow patterns and flooded with hormones and growth drugs and lactation implants, sure, but their sheer joy in this state of affairs comes through with every clang of their cowbells. You just need to see their happy faces at milking time when they get their relief. And hear the blissful groaning that's almost a moo. Every one of them's a hopeless breast fetishist by now.

My Recruiter uses footage of this from time to time in promoting my arcology to outsiders. Yes, we have a reputation as a Degradationist culture, but look how it really is! Slaves aren't human and need not be well treated, and yes they've had their human voices destroyed and they've been deliberately mutilated to make them crawl like animals, but as you see we are not without an aesthetic appreciation of the natural beauty of a free range cow girl. It's not so bad a life.

Of course any fool slave who actually takes her up on that line of bullshit goes straight to the industrial dairy. I mean, I've _got_ all the beautiful devoted cow girls I need. All I want from anyone else is a warm body with a working uterus and a pair of fat milky udders to plumb in to the apparatus.
>>
How do you stop cows from getting ridiculous breast size? I think I got to the part where they had to use carts to carry their own tits. Kinda ruins it for me.
>>
>>7016059
I'm tempted to screw with you for asking an easily reasoned question (where the fuck do you expect to find it, /k/?), but it's /hgg/.

>>7016075
The files are HTML, so you download them and then play in the browser when you use them.
>>
>>7016089
You should see the ukiyo-e prints that have dudes toting around their balls and chodes in wheelbarrows. I can't find them online, unfortunately, but I have seen them in 'art' books.
>>
>>7016088
That's hot. That's a hot way to live.
>>
Anyone have a link to the backer edition of TiTs? I don't really give a shit about the small amount of extra content, but the save editor doesn't work with the public version, which is annoying.
>>
Anything with decent content come out of late

I'm still exploring everything on tfgamessite but there's so much abandoned stuff or completed trash.

I keep thinking "this could be fucking amazing with some more content" and then see that it's been left for two years
>>
>>7013042
what game is this?
>>
>>7016252
free cities

If it mentions slaves assume it always is
Hell if a game isn't named assume it's either FC or the FOTM if there currently is one
>>
>>7016262
thanks senpai
you the real mvp
>>
>get a slave with the same name as my sister
I feel uncomfortable.
>>
>Internal balls currently suffer reduced cum production
The game tracks cum production? Where is that used? Impregnation calculations only?

>>7016277
I got one with the same name as my mother once. About ten minutes after talking to her on the phone.

>>7015733
>as i said i like stuff like humiliation of small dicks
>malesub
>godawful taste
>>
>>7016280
It's also used in the dairy, presumably.
>>
>>7013766
do they fuck
>>
>>7016280
>fetish elitism

Wew, lad.
>>
File: wedding.png (2KB, 65x218px) Image search: [Google]
wedding.png
2KB, 65x218px
>>7016252
>what game is this?
Mine.

>>7014699
>>7014729
>>7014840
Hotfixed. Definitely switch over if you're trying to hit the new dick size cap. Save compatible.

>>7016280
>The game tracks cum production?
Yes. t's affected by ball size, hormones, mental state, health, whether she's receiving industrial prostate stimulation, and whether her balls are internal.

>>7015413
>Running a paternalist society, then buying girls from the degradationists next door, should cause them to be extra devoted and hopeful
Probably.

>>7014905
>FCDev, someone in the last thread proposed an event where someone from the past life of the PC appears as a slave (be it their father, sister a friend, or whatever).
This falls squarely into the category of things I'll add to the list of things to add, but are a low priority. If you're passionate about the idea, mod it in. It's not hard.

>>7015413
>But also are you considering blinding and unblinding at all?
I am not. It would be cool, but right now this definitely fails the effort to reward ratio test.

>>7015413
>Also, how about an one time only recruitment event, where someone you used to know (say, someone you used to hang out in college with, inconsequential) has fallen into debt
Interesting idea. It'd have to be PC-background dependent, though. It would be a nice buff to the merc PC background if there were a high chance of getting a premade bodyguard in an event.

>>7016075
>how in god's name do I play on the TFGameSite site
But that's not what he was asking, >>7016079 >>7016083 >>7016091. You can in fact play FC on TFGames without a download. On FC's page, in the left side colum, there's a "Play Now" button in a "Play in Browser" box, between the user generated tag cloud box and the downloads box. Granted, it's v0.7.7.1, but that's because they only update it when someone yells at them, and I got tired of yelling at them.
>>
>>7016305

>It would be a nice buff to the merc PC background if there were a high chance of getting a premade bodyguard in an event.

It'd give some synergy to any background which applies like that. Definitely give a bit of flavor. I think about those things on my own anyway, but that's because I prefer to imagine the circumstances by which I come into pre-game slaves rather than accept the generic.

Each one of my custom tailored, specifically "built" slaves has a story.
>>
>>7016305
>>7016286
>It's also used in the dairy, presumably.
Oh, right. Obviously. Completely slipped my mind.

>>7016305
>This falls squarely into the category of things I'll add to the list of things to add, but are a low priority.
>Interesting idea.
Aren't they sort of the same thing?

>>7016290
>people with objectively superior tastes shouldn't be allowed to lord them over the lumpen proles
Why are you such a fucking commie, Anon?
>>
>>7015799
Sure, when I am running low on funds and/or want to upgrade the Arcology I sell a valuable slave for loadsa cash, I never sell for under ¤50k though, unless I'm very desperate.
>>
>>7015802
I do, I genuinely felt like a piece of shit for a little while after >>7013664 happened and didn't reload the save as punishment.
>>
>>7016305
Would you reconsider the growth hormone nerf? You said that you felt that body purism had an edge on transformation fetishism, but from my point of view it's the opposite. Growth hormones grow assets much slower than surgery and requires more downtime (not 100% certain because I haven't found the clinic calculations yet, but my observations ingame suggests recovery is capped at one displayed genomic damage a week). Hormones are cheaper, but implants are still relatively inexpensive. Body purists can't use implants but there is nothing stopping a transformation fetishist from using growth hormones. The only advantage body purists have is the improved hormones, but that's unlocked mid to late game.
ps pls no nerf implants either
>>
>>7016305
Anti-miscegenation laws when? Would probably be a massive pain to code for slaves, but if fluffed as applying only to free citizens it could simply be an advancement boost for subjugationism/supremacy and maybe a weekly rep penalty until you've capped one of them.
>>
>>7016305
FC dev please allow us to purchase the surgery and pharmaceutical upgrades at 10k or 12k reputation, right now its always at the very end of the game due to the ridiculously high rep requirements.
I want mid game futas damn it!
>>
>>7016305
FC dev it seems the clinic is kinda redundant other than for purification of slaves blood who have been pumped full of drugs, I am thinking that a way to make it more relevant would be by making it much more fast/effective at treating unhealthy slaves, but not as effective as the spa for making healthy slaves into unnaturally healthy slaves.
What do you think?
>>
>>7016344
It already is 10k. If you want to change it to something else
>open it with a text editor
>ctrl+f ($organFarmUpgrade is 0) and ($rep gt 10000)
>change 10000 to whatever you want
>>
>>7016344
>>7016382
oh, and you have to change
>($organFarmUpgrade is 0) and ($rep lte 10000)
to the same number or it will still tell you that you don't have enough until you reach 10k
>>
>>7016315
>commie

Nice implications. Nah, man, it's just that like. Let people roll around in their pile of garbage if they want to, it doesn't really affect you.
>>
File: wefwebhjfpowuEUHFt.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wefwebhjfpowuEUHFt.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>the only benefit of the second bodyguard quarters upgrade is a 0.2 devotion boost per week
>>
File: 1444689444715.png (624KB, 700x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1444689444715.png
624KB, 700x1084px
>>7016305
How many stats do you expect to have per slave by the finished version?
My bet is on 83.
>>
>>7015878
dude, I didn't quite understand all of that,
but you got me surprise, really looking forward to your game
and what's up with pic related? why does she have a intestine in her womb?
>>
File: 1446860033642.jpg (116KB, 899x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1446860033642.jpg
116KB, 899x1099px
>>7016414
Those are worm parasites.

Effectively what he said was that the computer could potentially change which character you're controlling, and for characters who aren't being controlled the computer will work out a daily or weekly routine for them.
>>
>>7016305
Just wanted to pitch in with an input on the null FS you mentioned in one of the earliest posts.

One: Good idea.
Two: The way I see it, the best way to make it balanced and actually working for what it's meant to represent is focusing less on actual bonuses and more on eliminating penalties where they are present - or rather, striking a medium between all the other society options. So endgame-wise, while the beauty rating and opinion of any given kind of slave (silicone as fuck, flat as a board, mindbroken, etc) isn't as good as that of a dedicated society, it's still tending to be positive.
I'd generally say it'd have an inherent focus on variety just by virtue of being the refusal to focus - the idea pitched before, with counting the slave labels (which, far as I can tell, rely on a lot of different factors and have a lot of variants) seems a good one - a bonus to brothel/club/suite effectiveness based on the variety of those, up to some soft and hard cap, seems a good one. Perhaps a slight bonus to all facilities depending on how many are actually operational, as you fulfill the citizens' every need.
There's also the matter of racial variety and such, although that in particular may cause slight overlap with Egyptian Revivalism... although not a big enough one to be a concern, in my opinion, as it's only a small fragment of what E.R. does, and the Null bonus would likely be slightly lesser, on account of being merely a part of the calculation in combination with the label factor.

Of course I have no idea how much bullshit coding it'd take. Presumably a lot. Maybe impractically so, in which case, nevermind what I said.
>>
is FC the only game that's actively developed and posted here now?
>>
>>7016438
Not the only one, but the only one that's actually regular.

Used to have Bedlam pop in rather regularly, as I recall, even if it wasn't with an actual update, but...
>>
Have you guys considered making an FC general?
>>
>>7016452
For what purpose? It's not like the FC discussion actually interferes with the rest. I'd say it may very well keep the thread alive at times, as most other games only have bursts of discussion after someone pops in with questions or news of an update.
>>
>>7016398
Proper bodyguard harem when?
>>
>>7016465
FC promised a bodyguard training feature for your head girls but I don't see it, I say it should be tied to the second bodyguard room upgrade.
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>7016604
later
>>
>>7015667
What's your language like?
>>
>>7015845
Yes, always.
>>
>>7015802
I never get that invested in the characters, but I also don't post such claims here, so.
>>
>>7016288

[spoiler]maybe[/spoiler]
>>
>>7016677
>Anon, my arms are tired. Get over here and get to work.
>>
>>7016677
>>7016692
Bonus points if that's while she is texting bitches on your okcupid site.
>>
>>7016438
If it bothers you, develop something or post about another game. No one's stopping you
>>
File: 1446937491921.jpg (567KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1446937491921.jpg
567KB, 1500x1125px
>>7016677
can we fuck?

Also whats the angle with anon and vivian then?
Is anon submissive, spiteful but submissive, equal, dominating, or what?
>>
>>7016719
I feel like it can't be right unless the anon is a beta and gets cucked by the younger? sister that fucks more girls and has a bigger dick than him.
>>
>>7016700
>develop something
[spoiler]I am.[/spoiler]
I was wondering more than anything, I used to enjoy the few other games that got posted here. I don't have a reason to visit these threads then since FC doesn't interest me.
>>
>>7016752
Try /weg/ instead? Nobody there talks about FC.
>>
File: 1444077594260.jpg (291KB, 886x875px) Image search: [Google]
1444077594260.jpg
291KB, 886x875px
>>7016737
But then that's cucking. I would more prefer a kind of 'hypnotism by cock' where as soon as viv whips it out anon can't take his eyes off of it.
>>
>>7016752
I'm working on something that's nearly done. I used to get caught up posting small updates would get distracted and not work on shit forever. Now I've resolved not to post it until it's finished. I've only got a couple scenes to write and only the finale to finish building/coding.

I'm sure there are more than a few anons (and not so anons) working on shit. FC has kind of a monopoly right now becuase FCDev is a fucking machine or something and he drops consistent updates with quality content.
>>
>>7016764
FrenchFag said he was considering having vivian bang /v/ and him being tsun about liking it. And maybe being a trap before cock or affter getting cock.

Stay hopefull.
>>
File: 1471737278218.jpg (108KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471737278218.jpg
108KB, 422x750px
>>7016790
Secret crossdressing yeeeeee
>>
>>7015706
I want to play JoNT but the pastebin link sends me somewhere that sends me to a russian page.
Not the most helpful thing in the world.
>>
>>7016832
Because the Russian page is the dev blog.
Or you can download the hongfire version which adds more content.
>>
File: 1466516640914.gif (2MB, 643x361px) Image search: [Google]
1466516640914.gif
2MB, 643x361px
>>7016414
As >>7016427 pointed out; parasites, because I'm a sick fuck who likes his fat cows full of cum and squirming things.
Plus eventually I plan on having a wide assortment of exotic parasites in my game. So, technically related.

And again as they had summarized well, it just means that the system is more flexible. If your character can get huge honey-lactating boobs, so can any npc, if an npc can get an addiction to cum, so can the player character, etc.

The system just runs the entities when its told to, but doesn't care which one is who. but the perspective depends on which one the player is controlling. I plan on there being ways to take over the minds of others, or just straight becoming other npcs, so it would just add the "player" tag to that npc and things chug on as usual

Either, I'm really glad to hear you're looking forward to it. It'll still be a bit yet, but its getting close.

(also, related to my earlier testicle posting >>7015230, but certainly tangential. if anyone is interested in this kind of stuff I've learned that according to mass/volume/density stuff, beach ball sized testicles would weigh about 93lbs ha! Math is fun.)

>>7015950
I might just be, huh. That's pretty much what I'm trying out. I mean, it'll be a bit till its usable, so you're likely farther ahead in that regard, but its reassuring to see others heading in this direction; makes me feel its probably a good route then.

Cheers to throwing shit till it sticks and deving what we want. ha, ha.
>>
>>7016835
I assume that is this page? http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Jack-o-nine/Jack-HF
>>
>>7016845
Do you know what hongfire is or not?
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hentai-game-discussion/412491-free-software-jack-o-nine-tails-%C9%94-thread-reboot-v2
>>
Need more games where you power up your girlfriend /d/ style and it starts spinning out of control in bad and good ways.
>>
>>7016832
We should update the pastebin for JonT to link to THIS PAGE
http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Jack-o-nine
Which links directly to the page on Jonts blog that has the download links
>>
>>7016865
>it starts spinning out of control in bad and good ways.
I'm not sure what you mean by this part but it's an interesting idea.
>>
>>7016865
>more games
does one already exist?
>>
Started in FC with a mindbroken slave who doesn't make much whoring

Is there any reason not to sell them? Like is there a facility that'll make more off of them?
>>
>>7016836
>Cheers to throwing shit till it sticks and deving what we want. ha, ha.

Autism-powered development, the best kind of development.
>>
>>7016894
You can un-mindbreak with an upgraded spa and high-quality attendant, but otherwise no.
>>
>>7016894
You can be a dick and have her be a hole, or send her to the arcade or the industrial milker, which would all destroy her further but make you more money than trying to whore a catatonic girl would.

You could also let her rest in a spa, and give her love and affection until she gets better, then she can make you more money and you'll have the warm and fuzzy feeling of having helped someone back to their feet.
>>
>>7016894
In the spa, with an attendant, she can be recovered mentally
>>
In Zombie's Life, what's a good source for water? Is there a set respawn timer on containers?

Does anyone know where I find the wedding ring?

Fuck me, google turns up nothing, and I grabbed the download from these threads. Sorry for asking for shitler spoonfeeding, but searching turns up jack shit.
>>
>>7016305
FCdev pls
>>7015402
What did you mean?

>Due to her natural curiosity, she bitterly resents being underfed information and loses devotion as a result
>>
>>7016908
>Zombie's Life
What's that? Got that link anon?
Is it female zombie on male?
>>
>>7016908
Every day IIRC

>>7016923
It's basically shota incest
Kid gets big dick instead of being a zombie like everyone else

Got to weg on /aco/ for the link in the OP pastebin
>>
>Isaura obeys Head Girl Sarah domestically and sexually, freeing her to devote more of her time to looking after your other slaves. Sarah wants to come home to a talented tongue, so she trains Isaura's oral skills. Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: missing ) after argument list Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: missing ) after argument list

That a known error?
>>
>Wanted to dick about with No Haven to change the PC portraits
>Forgot that after Bedlam had his shitfit, he passworded the file

fuck
>>
File: Game Screens.png (864KB, 2089x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Game Screens.png
864KB, 2089x1078px
>>7013406

>>7013444
I made a design document about 4 months ago. It was about 4 pages, and was pretty much 0.0.1 will have this, 0.0.2 will have .. all the way through to the beta. I had no experience then, and this last week I revisited it. I drafted up new plans, or rather more specific ones after learning a bit. The new document was about the same length, and only went to the third "release".

I try to do my stuff as modular as possible, primarily using game states.

>>7013808
I had to rewrite combat code once so far, I let the class grow over 2000 loc, before I realized what a mess it was. I'm trying to code it with party based combat in mind using a queue stack to save turns, and then play out turns. I try to plan ahead as much as possible.
>>
>>7017046
The portraits were so queer, why not let custom player uploaded portraits be a feature.
>>
>>7017049
To be fair, RAGS is incredibly limited in that aspect, far as I know.

I wouldn't even mind if some of the portraits, particularly for males, weren't fucking awful.
>>
>>7017056
Game: [ Custom Avatar Place Holder]
ReadMe:
"Replace CustomAvartar.png in /portraits/ with a .png file 256x256"
>>
>>7017063
Well, never fuckin' mind then.

Also on the note of No Haven, the sheer fact some of the default trait starts have shit you can't pick with full customization just drives me to utter fucking despair.

The knowledge half of those don't even matter on the PC doesn't help.
>>
>>7017046
How does RAGS handle the password system? It shouldn't be too hard to just brute force it.
>>
>>7017075
I don't know shit about doing that, really.
>>
>Look to see what I can find on google for Breast Expansion Games
>Click on 'Gypsy Breast Expansion"
>Greeted by Xray googles Gypsy man from Newgrounds, Senior 'You dare stare at a Gypsy's balls? You must die'
>It's mostly the fucking funniest movie on such a thing out there...
>>
>>7017084

https://www.comdotgame.com/play/gypsys-breast-enlargement
>>
> Playing JoNT tutorial.
> Slave is devoted to me, will perform any action without talking back, is praised by her tutors and is generally pretty great.
> Fail the tutorial.

On the one hand, I'm happy this isn't another outrageously fucking easy H-Game, on the other hand I worry that half of the options available are just window dressing if I want to achieve my goals.
More likely however is that I actually just suck right now.
>>
>>7017188
JoNT is pretty easy once you know the mechanics.
>>
>>7017188
The tutorial is notoriously bullshit.

It's seriously easier to complete the game than it is to complete the tutorial.
>>
Is anybody else having trouble editing FC with the latest Twine release? Every time I try to test or publish to file I get an error.
>>
>>7017203
Make sure you're using the latest version of sugarcube.
>>
>>7017207
Arigato gozaimasu
>>
>>7015961
because he is best dev,
seriously, how does one man manage to win every time
>>
>>7017188
The tutorial in JONT is the equivalent of challenge mod in other games. The actual game is easier.
>>
>>7017228
By listening to user feedback and actually updating on a regular schedule.
>>
>>7017228
He knows when to shut up and therefore allow everyone to think he agrees with them.

4chan has this reputation that it's opinionated and confrontational, but in my experience the precisely opposite is true. The userbase is incredibly insecure and substantive confrontation upsets them, since it disturbs the faux-concensus we have going on, the thing where we all shitpost instead of thinking about things, and can be left to pretend that deep down everyone coming here is just like us.

Also because he's a freaking machine updating basically weekly, takes suggestions, makes a game of a genre people generally like and isn't weird about stuff (like Cursed dev's thing against anal)
>>
>>7013033
time for new thread
and for fucks sake, update the JoNT to include wiki and link to HF post
>>
File: Egocentrism.png (44KB, 925x257px) Image search: [Google]
Egocentrism.png
44KB, 925x257px
>>7017233
First of all, you seem like you're new as fuck when you refer to 4chan's users as being part of a different population than you.
Second of all, /pol/ already worded it better.
>>
>>7017239
Ok, ok. Wait a minute.
>>
>>7017243
Do not accept the demands of terrorists.
>>
>>7017242
Nah, not at all. I've basically spent a decade here, now. But I no longer feel myself as part of any internet community to be honest. Now these cultural pet peeves we have going on seem to me like the classroom wars we used to have in elementary school. I can't take them seriously and this causes me to disassociate from communities I'm nominally a member of. I don't really feel like I belong in any meaningful sense.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>7017260
>>7017260
>>7017260
>>
File: tumblr_nvtpvosIY21r5zofqo1_1280.jpg (60KB, 640x551px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvtpvosIY21r5zofqo1_1280.jpg
60KB, 640x551px
>>7017078
>>7017075
Have actually looking into this there is no know password remover or cracker sadly, hope someone finds a way to either crack them or to make designer simply not care for passwords.

The game I wanted to do this with is "The Lilith Device" to clean up some of the errors and just add to it. The author have promised to get his finger out and release a update here in fall but :/
Thread posts: 458
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.