[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 370
Thread images: 50

File: 1405574501089.png (459KB, 995x713px) Image search: [Google]
1405574501089.png
459KB, 995x713px
As luck would have it edition

Previous: >>7013033

Discuss lewd games, share your projects, and have others critique them.

Post pictures (/d/ related, preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Check the archives before posting requests
http://archive.loveisover.me/

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>IRC:
https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=#/d/evs

>/d/ Game Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq
>>
File: 1433479917186.png (420KB, 1051x745px) Image search: [Google]
1433479917186.png
420KB, 1051x745px
>>
File: 1433479948246.png (616KB, 1142x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1433479948246.png
616KB, 1142x1076px
>>
File: 1433479979207.png (305KB, 878x685px) Image search: [Google]
1433479979207.png
305KB, 878x685px
>>
File: 1433480010788.png (519KB, 1574x622px) Image search: [Google]
1433480010788.png
519KB, 1574x622px
Aaah the miracles of paternalism
>>
>Thread starts with amputee slave pet sequence
Hell yeah, this is my kind of thread.
>>
File: 1435778736457.jpg (60KB, 402x502px) Image search: [Google]
1435778736457.jpg
60KB, 402x502px
Meanwhile in the dairy
>>
>>7017269
aww
>>
Wow No Haven in easy mode is actually fun
Who would have thought
>>
>>7017347
>Wow No Haven in easy mode is actually fun
>Who would have thought
Anyone but the dev who only added it after people started adding cheating modes (or rather unlocking the already existing cheat modes) out of frustration.
>>
as a thanks for /d/ bros discussing and actually talking non shit in the previous thread:
> https://ghostbin.com/paste/uykk6
this is a collection of games from hgg2d, mostly translated
they are generally more on the vanilla side,
however I'd like to recommend the Akakubi Arena,
its a little quality game, pretty quality art,
you play as a female warrior slave who turns as a gladiator, who has to fight her way to freedom
each arena fight loss results in a bad end with her turning a slave to the winner (but you don't lose progress),
there are a few pretty good h scenes scattered around the game, but admittedly too few for the game as a whole,
anyway, enjoy....
>>
>>7017260
>>7017264
>>7017265
>>7017267
>>7017269
This is what I imagine doing for my slaves from the shelter. Is this comic FC based or preexisting?
>>
>>7017352
I understand the concept of enjoyment from struggling to do something over and over until you finally time or line up everything just right to progress

>>7017356
>/d/ bros
Not /d/udes?
>>
>>7017360
If only we can give them a new arm and leg it would be perfect.
>>
>>7017360
Preexisting, it's made by xxxx52, an artist with an incredibly big portfolio (he posts something like a pic a day, it's pretty insane), who also participates in /d/rawthreads. Wouldn't be surprised if these were made for one of the drawthreads, too.
>>
>>7017371
>a new arm and leg
Just one of each ?
>>
>>7017367
I thought /d/eviants was the established nickname
>>
>>7017367
To be fair, the game has very little skill factor involved. You pick the best team you can and then hope the RNG won't dick you over anyway.
>>
>>7017373
Yup, you can't give them everything or they might take advantage of your kindness.
>>
>>7017367
Chopped off a chunk of a comment:

I understand the concept of enjoyment from struggling to do something over and over until you finally time or line up everything just right to progress, even if I don't share that enjoyment, but I don't understand why some games force EVERYONE to play like that when they could easily be set by the devs to be more lenient. There have been many games I played, and many more I've read about, where forced difficulty significantly impaired the experience.
>>
>>7017376
RNG's can easily scale difficulty up and down (monster spawn rates, etc), so there's little excuse for a game to not have different levels of scaling.
>>
>>7017269
I have a fetish for Stockholm syndrome. The idea of being so completely broken really pushes my masochistic buttons.
>>
>>7017379
Speaking for myself, I found No Haven to be grindy. In a bad way, even, as you had to do these missions, and almost no way to get that "perfect" team for them either. Unless by endlessly grinding gathering. Even then, one fail and half of that nice team goes MIA.

It isn't even difficult or complicated, because the game itself tells you which of your slavers would be the best fit for the mission. (as it should, with those plentyful char options).

All in all, it boils down to "grind the RNG until it works out for you". Which is a shame, because the other options in the game, would be a solid foundation for great fun - if there was any to be had.

>>7017374
>I thought /d/eviants was the established nickname
We were just discussing mutilation for sex-slaves. How many of us (that work) would get fired if their co-workers would find FC on their work-laptop?
Most of the fetishism on here, isn't in the realm of kinks or perversion anymore, but plainly sick and depraved - in the common eye.

So yeah, bretty sure it was /d/eviants, for aformentioned reasons.
>>
>>7017417
hmm...
/d/epraved
/d/ecayed
/d/eranged
/d/ecrepit
/d/eloused
/d/elasoul
Wait, lost the track for a moment here.
>>
>>7017416
I was gonna argue that the sequence above wasn't Stockholm syndrome because he wasn't treating her harshly, but then I looked it up on wikipedia to fact check before calling you out and found out what Stockholm syndrome really meant. Now I realize I have a fetish for Stockholm syndrome too, I just hadn't put the name to it before, so thanks for that.
>>
>>7017436
now you're just making up words
>>
Just posting this again

>>7017078
>>7017075
Have actually looking into this there is no know password remover or cracker sadly, hope someone finds a way to either crack them or to make designer simply not care for passwords.

The game I wanted to do this with is "The Lilith Device" to clean up some of the errors and just add to it. The author have promised to get his finger out and release a update here in fall but :/
>>
anyone else lose interest in FC once you get more than like 5 slaves who need breaking?
>>
>>7017502

I like to keep a servants quarters with a stewardess for that, keep the unbroken bitches out of the way until I'm ready to train them personally.
>>
>>7017502
I just toss the ones I can't be bothered with into the horror dairy while I pamper my chosen ones one at a time.
>>
>>7017507
My servant's quarters are never full. I only buy slaves when I get a good one and only if I don't have anyone else to break. I like working on them one at a time and once they're done I throw them in my suite or brothel or my milker and only then I buy a new slave.
>>
>>7017460
>WOOOSH
>>
>>7017515
Doesn't that fuck you economically when the events come?
>>
>>7017502
I keep my unbroken ones in the spa, until I finish with whomever I am fixing up.

Once she's perfectly healthy and devoted, I let her choose her own assignment and clothes. Then we can continue her training according to what she chose. Once she's perfected for what she wants, she leaves for the relevant facility and I get another one to complete.

My only issue is that I get so many girls attaching themselves to me, so I mostly have to make do with insecure girls whoring, rents and the massive reputation generator that becomes my suite.
>>
So does making all my FC slaves white, blonde and blue eyed lead to anything

Never actually got far enough for the archetypes or whatever they are
>>
>>7017507
Do servant's quarters help getting new girls going?
Usually assigned servant girls are gaining trust and losing fear every turn but it takes absolutely forever for them to actually start liking me. Even with +devotion from my background and bonuses from my slaves already liking/trusting me.
>>
>>7017566
Yes, and they also minimise expenses which can work very very very well.

I had a game where I became rich basically only from rents, since I had so many girls in the servants quarters that I had no expenses.
>>
Is a head girl worth it early game?
>>
>>7017585
A devoted whore or two are worth it early game. A head girl is just flavor.
>>
>>7017559
not him, but I do something similar and I've haven't had any trouble like that. A well trained slave makes about as much money as four or five fresh recruits.
>>
>>7017585
I think so. I put two flaws on all my starting girls to cut costs and a head girl cuts time spent softening flaws in half.
>>
>>7017356
hgg2d pastebin is link in our pastebin...
>>
>>7017416
Same. Sometimes I fantasise about being kidnapped, and then have the kidnappers start to "like me" and decide to keep me around sort of as a pet
>>
>>7017619
Fuck off
>>
>>7017624
>not /d/ownvoted
You fucked up desu
>>
>>7017628
Not /d/esu. You fucked up la/d/
>>
>>7017609
Tried Xyla's Little Elven Adventure ?
>>
I think I'm getting tired of all the misery in FC.

There is something about sadistic content that transmutates my dick unto the hardest of metals, but simultaneously I find it tiring after some time. NowI just want a lovey consensual relationship sim or something, which isn't actually that exciting, but it's also calming? Something like that.
>>
>>7017729
Don't you know, anon? Denying your slavegirls your affection also means you deny yourself theirs.

Their fear and suffering can cover up the absence of a meaningful relationship for so long. When you get bored of the screaming, you're just left alone.
>>
>>7017729
That's why you do both. A common mistake is assuming that being arbitrarily cruel to some slaves and operating an industrial dairy makes one incapable of treating select slaves well - pampering them, even.

There is no need to limit oneself and be one-dimensional.
That's why I never actually do either Paternalism or Degradationism. It's too strong of a commitment... although with the latter ignoring the usual penalties for education etc in regards to the head girl and such, it's a bit easier to use - even then, though, it precludes a full on harem of well-treated slaves alongside the endless misery of the dairy and arcade.
>>
>>7017471
what are you talking about, cracking open game assets?
it depends on what the game engine is, what is RAGS?
that sounds somewhat familiar but I don't really know
>>
>>7017602
not the same thing
>>
>>7017729
Ooh, what if there was an option to get a real non-slave girlfriend, one that you could have a loving relationship with? I could see that being kinda fun, ruining slaves lives together like a happy couple until you eventually you enslave her too.
>>
>>7017738
The point isn't whether it's in the background or foreground, it's that it strangely becomes tiring to me after a while. A feeling similar to what you get in grand strategy games after micromanaging for too long.

Besides, I don't think you can really treat anyone well in FC. You can stockholm them or destroy them. Maybe it's that FC is a very impersonal game, aside from the events which randomly personalize the slaves. There aren't really any connections. The characters are placeholders with procedurally generated attributes, after all.

I'm not clear myself on my point here. I'm trying to examine this feeling of tiredness and futility in the face of a very replayable and rich game.
>>
>>7017747
Nah, I get exactly where you're coming from. I periodically get so tired of it I have to drop it for like three versions at the very least. For all the options to treat the slaves well, even at their best they're more pets than anything, and the descriptions make it clear even at full paternalism. It feels hollow. Some fill that with the pretense of saving their slaves, some with endless debauchery and cruelty. Both are simply methods of coping.

Or maybe I'm just really tired and going 2deep4u with no basis.
>>
Any good /d/ games out there that work on an unmodified iPad? Guessing they'd have to be in-browser.
>>
This gives me an idea. What's the lowest retirement age? Can I have 18 year olds retire into citizenship?

I would therefore have accomplished the abolition of slavery and a UBI with one strike.

Do you lose if you have no slaves left? Or can you go on with rents?
>>
>>7017766
You get a gameover, if I recall.
>>
>>7017755
Yes, hollow is the proper way to describe it. The game is simultaneously impersonal and restrictive on the kinds of faux-relationships you can have with the NPCs. I think that's intentional on FC dev's side, since a management game requires a degree of impersonality and since he subtly moralizes the setting he has created (I remember him saying once that no matter what you do you are the bad guy in this game and he wouldn't rationalize this), and of course a good slave owner is only good relative to worse slave owners, but he can't really be good independently. After all the game is premised on sexual abuse. You're only good when you don't upgrade this to outright torture.
>>
>>7017260
>>7017264
>>7017265
>>7017267
>>7017269
how can you guys get off to this?
this is just depressing
>>
>>7017780
Depression gets me off.
>>
>>7017780
I mean, at least he's affectionate to his slave / pet. If only all hentai slaves were as lucky.

Also and in all honesty, I'm not sure that the idea of abducting and mindbreaking someone so that they come to love you is a BDSM thing and not a desperate-appeal-for-affection thing.
>>
>>7017777
That's really the funny thing. Ultimately, the game doesn't even need outright moralizing. Lack of rationalization does it by default - because in the end, while entertaining every whim is entertaining, once you run out of things to do, the hollow feeling sets in and never quite leaves.

There's a reason why tyrants who went power-mad got worse as time went by, and while debauchery is widely considered a slippery slope. That's because it's attempting to fill a bottomless hole.

It's much like depression, in my personal experience of it.
>>
>>7017771
Just tested it. The minimum retirement age is 20

JUST LET ME RUN MY ACTUALLY FREE ARCOLOGY ON RENTS ALREADY FC DEV.
>>
>>7017780
Why does this depress you anon?

Does it help more if you imagine that he didn't order her limbs cut, but just found her like that?
>>
>>7017799
seein the comparison of a young girl, happy with her life, and a crying, broken thing is really depressing to me
>>
>>7017792
Not to hype him too much, but yeah, it's definitely well written like that. It has the whole show, don't tell thing going on.
>>
>>7017820
That's what depression boners are for. Don't you feel like hugging her and telling her it's going to be ok?

Sadism plays well with empathy, though not always with sympathy, evidently.
>>
>>7017836
but it wont be fine, its too late, her limbs are gone, she is broken.
Only thing I feel is sadness about a happy life gone
>>
>>7017820
>>7017842
Fret not anon. Surely I will have finished my game by ~2032AD (probably around the evening, though), and then you too will be able to participate in the slave rebellion and raise high the flags of liberation and righteous vengeance!
>>
>>7017842
I understand you, anon, but I think that what you're feeling right now, sympathy towards her, the gravity of having lost her capacity to live the life she wants to live, in an irreversible way and the sadness that something good has been lost, just is the appeal of that particular picture.

Or rather, I'm sure it appeals to some people because they are frustrated and enjoy how it captures the intensity of her suffering, but there are also others who appreciate the finer emotions awakened in them, described above.
>>
>>7017875
I think it's fine.
Have you played VH? You can probably get some inspiration from it.
>>
>>7017875
honestly it's not bad, but it either needs more frames or text to accompany it.
>>
File: warning.png (820KB, 2363x1938px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
820KB, 2363x1938px
>>7017260
/d/evs post progress!
>>
>>7017880
>I think it's fine.
I guess I may be overthinking it, but it feels like it still needs some improvement. Thanks though.
>VH
Been a while since I played it. Will give it a go then, thanks.

>>7017887
I'd like to add more frames, but because of family related stuff I can't draw lewds all that often, so I try and make due with what I get. In VH, I remember, the sex scenes having a fair bit of text in them, so I definitely should play that a bit. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>7017902
A simple frame to add is her arms moving back and forth.
>>
>>7017906
Oh, makes sense. I'll fix that then.
>>
>>7017890
That picture is so true, all the games I really like end up being abandoned.
>>
File: 1447235254444.jpg (496KB, 1280x1595px) Image search: [Google]
1447235254444.jpg
496KB, 1280x1595px
>>7017890
Currently building a bytecode VM using my own assembly language as an intermediary stage between jacques and the game runner.

It's going well.
>>
>>63809737
>>
>>7017890
Posted vaguely last night. Escape the Castle needs the finale built/coded and 3-4 scenes written before release. Probably going to drop scenes as I have them now and then do an edit/revision of older scenes to add in more content that mentions the few body mods you can acquire. ETA sometime in Q4 2020
>>
File: 1452200510565.jpg (356KB, 991x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1452200510565.jpg
356KB, 991x1400px
>>7017890
Just more of the same stuff I was talking about last thread with my entity system (universalizing the PC systems and NPC systems so that they're fully exchangeable, so all effects can be used the same on any entity and dynamic content can be more in-depth regardless of perspective, among other things)

At this moment I'm working on all the genital mechanics and calculations to bring them up to speed, specifically male parts as they've always been a little underappreciated in my development. Just fixed some backend bugs and currently I'm fiddling with testicles/scrotum/seminal pouches and figuring out more reasonable calculations for cum production and storage.

I can't find that great of a metric to base it on online, but essentially the standard, unmutated human in my game will produce about 1ml every 30-60 in game minutes (depending on various factors). This of course can be made vastly more impactful with mutations, stimulants and normal arousal but for that all to be fun, you need a basic human starting point to blow out of proportion, yeah?
>>
What's the new size cap for dicks in Free Cities?
>>
Where can I get some royalty free lewd sounds to use in my game?
>>
>>7018037
record yourself stirring some mac n cheese
>>
>>7018041
I always imagine it to be a particularly saucy bowl of spaghetti being stured. It's very distracting.
>>
>>7018037
I just use the recording of my sister masturbating.
>>
>>7017890
>developing can lead to severe health issues
also true
>>
>>7017755
Buy already-accepting indentured servants and pamper them, you never have to do anything cruel to them.
>>
>>7017379
>I don't understand why some games force EVERYONE to play like that
Because having easymode available cheapens the whole thing.

>>7018027
I think somewhere around 60cm, but you can't get proper erections after 30cm.
>>
I wonder how FC decides what my neighbor arcologies will be. Arcology X-4 in my game has Black Supremacy, Chattel Religion, and Slimness Enthusiasm. The week after it decided black supremacy, X-5 decided on black subjugation. I think this has potential to be entertaining in the future.
>>
File: 1451108193562.jpg (422KB, 982x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1451108193562.jpg
422KB, 982x1920px
>>7018217
Thats obviously a deal between the two arcologies. Arcology X-4 wants more blacks so they asked X-5 to push them out.
>>
>>7018249
Perhaps. X-5 just now adopted Chattel Religion as well. So they are both religious, just one wants all blacks to rule while the other wants them all enslaved, and they happen to be neighbors.

X-4 just adopted Paternalism due to the influence of trade with my arcology so I kinda hope that X-5 adopts Degradation just to continue making things interesting.
>>
File: why would you even.gif (3MB, 316x270px) Image search: [Google]
why would you even.gif
3MB, 316x270px
Hey, /dgg/. I think i need some life counseling or at least advice. I have always been interested in hentai games. For years and years, i played games created by others and just dreamed what games i could create if i was working one one. Unfortunately i am depressed wage slave and had no time or(truth to be told) strength and willpower to dub in creation of one. There were so many ideas! Brothel/Slavery simulators(MSB and FC, you guys are heroes!), genetic play simulators (i love genetics!), CYOA simulators...I love simulators. There was that funny No Man's Slave idea - you are space traveling slave owner, traveling between planets with randomly generated female species. And did i mention School simulators? Like real school simulators, say visualized HHS+, not this Illusion crap. There is so much potential in this one..

Oh well. Recently, with my work hours being cut(along with pay), i braced myself and started learning a bit of gamedev. Learned how at least work with pirated resources in maya, learned some UE4 basics. Tried making some basic stuff myself. (real physics breasts, yay!) But now all my drive is gone. I know thousands of topics i could study further, but every moment seems like rolling the stone uphill. A was always like this. Whenever i had to do something no fun, i could only proceed if i had clear and defined target, reachable in known time.(probably why i am so unsuccessful in my career) And now i have none. I just can't imagine myself fully completing any grand idea i though about all those years. I don't see the way. All i see the vast amount of things to learn and improve myself in a gamedev field. Without any point in doing so.

I don't even know what i want to hear. Just feel like i am betraying my dream and this sucks.
>>
>>7017875
needs more bulging and all-the-way-through to go with those lovely expressions in my opinion but that's kind of biased. increasing amounts of tears/bukkake to reflect the expressions and handjob tentacles is probably a little more objective. maybe some thicker tentacles and a bit more movement on the girl's part
>>
>>7017940
>my own assembly language

wut
>>
File: 1449955156318.jpg (298KB, 1450x793px) Image search: [Google]
1449955156318.jpg
298KB, 1450x793px
>>7018283
Well when you create a bytecode VM the code you are passing to it is effectively assembly to a virtual cpu.
>>
What happened to that camwhore game? I havent seen anything lately
>>
>>7018279
>As some who came here from /d/ may recall, and as my introductory post here mentions, this is actually my second crack at a game in Twine. My first was a post-apocalyptic slave management and warband management game, with the eroticism and warlordism being more or less balanced in terms of content. (I'm calling it Wasteland as a project name; it needs a better one.) It quickly became apparent that I needed to aim lower or fail, so I aimed lower, and Free Cities is the result.

>It quickly became apparent that I needed to aim lower or fail, so I aimed lower, and Free Cities is the result.

That's from FCDev's blog discussing how he started Free Cities. Your takeaway from that should be, start smaller or if you've bitten more than you can chew, scale down your scope.

It's also important whenever creating something to have an outline and an overall design idea. You can fuck around in the shallow end of a project if you don't mind scrapping or completely redesigning once you get a more clear idea of what you want to do.
>>
>>7018041
>>7018053
I guess I just won't use any.
>>
>>7017743
Same games still.
>>
>>7018279
Fuck off
>>
>>7018037
>>7018333
Just put a mic at your mouth and makes some noises. Flop your cheeks with your hands and all that.
>>
>>7018333
You could probably rip sound effects from various amateur videos. No-one would really mind.
>>
>>7018279
>tl/dr: can't be arsed after the initial excitement wears off + whiny blogpost
Yeah, that's why the most game projects never finish and why no-one really cares when someone says he's going to make a game or that he has started making a game. That plus what the other anon said, first-timers tend to massively underestimate the required effort.
>>
>>7017890
Preparing my magnum opus TBA 2032AD, with my effort premised on answering the question: how autistically realistic can I make the mechanics? Was it really necessary that the brain of the NPCs actually be oxygenated by their lungs? Did I really need a circulation system? Is there even a point to objects like the clit actually sending signals to the brain through the nervous system for the orgasm messages to be printed (protip: yes it is profoundly important. If you can't imagine how it could be important, you're not perverted enough).

H-game 2: TECHNOLOGY strikes back, will answer all these questions, and even more, in the fall of 2032 (warning: expect totally unexpected delays)
>>
>>7018496
I wait with baited breath. Playable demo when? If you don't respond, I will shitpost and spam "H-GAME2 WHEN? NEVER APPARENTLY!" in every thread for the next 16 years. I demand updates, I demand my voice to be heard, I demand my OCDONOTSTEAL self insert to be included and fully realized within the confines of your game.
>>
So TiTs updated. Anyone give a shit?
>>
>>7018614
TiTs updates like everyday.
>>
File: 146965445.png (117KB, 238x234px) Image search: [Google]
146965445.png
117KB, 238x234px
tfw your favorite game gets abandoned
>>
>>7018621
>the island NEVER
>>
>>7018614

I still play it. Not everyday, but I fool around with it.
>>
>>7018621
>super deepthroat
>>
>>7018639
Didn't the creator of it actually die?
>>
>>7018642
He disappeared after leaving a post about not being dead yet. Maybe he forgot to knock on wood.
>>
>>7017780
I don't get off to that, still I must admit her story is better than the story of a lot of people I know...
>>
File: 58882327_p0_master1200.jpg (388KB, 1000x683px) Image search: [Google]
58882327_p0_master1200.jpg
388KB, 1000x683px
>>7017762
Literally any HTML game.
>>
Has anyone tried making a game using GameMaker? It seems like it would do games with simple graphics better than Twine.

https://www.humblebundle.com/gamemaker-bundle
>>
>>7018704
Fuck game maker those jews. They ran a humble sale a couple years back when the dev platform was a paid service. Then about a year later, they made the dev platform free and charged for the export modules and completely dicked over everyone that had paid for the software to begin with. The dev suite I bought had support for windows, Mac OS, and html 5. Now the only thing my paid version gives me is Mac OS and they're running the same scam again.
>>
>>7017820
nobody cares you
>>
>>7018704
Yeah, I'm working on one right now. It's pretty convenient to have everything all stuck in its own little section even though I'm still not sure how everything works.
The bundle came with a couple of games and their source code but I haven't had time to try them out yet or look to them for examples. I was just really glad I didn't have to sit through that splash screen a hundred times a day.

>>7018723
That's really shitty. When I wanted to try out Unreal4 and it went free I got my $15 back and then $15 more to use on asset store stuff for having supported them. They also gave everyone all the assets from one of their big mobile games. I guess that's the difference between a company that only does one thing and a company that's large enough to diversify.
>>
>>7017269
Is there more of this?
>>
>>7018326
Still waiting for Screamerpink to roll out actual content.
He didn't die yet. All is well.
>>
>>7017780

because we're not imagining being the girl.
>>
File: giveup.gif (2MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
giveup.gif
2MB, 427x240px
>>7018285
>>
>>7018854
I'm not imagining being the girl, either, and I think it's pretty sad.
>>
>>7018704
>>7018749
>gamemaker studio
fuck that, I don't get why people don't use some decent open-source game engine
never heard of godot?
>>
File: 1473189857212.png (195KB, 674x340px) Image search: [Google]
1473189857212.png
195KB, 674x340px
>>7018854
>>
>>7018868
I use LUA an Love2D.
>>
>>7018701
Man this pic would scratch a lot of itches if it weren't for that awful anatomy. What the fuck is up with her left arm? I can't unsee it.
>>
>>7018868
fuck that, I don't get why people don't make their own engine
never heard of being competent?
>>
File: 58779348_p0_master1200.jpg (322KB, 1050x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58779348_p0_master1200.jpg
322KB, 1050x1200px
>>7018888
Why use an engine. Just code it in assembly for max speed?
>>
>>7018892
Of course I'm doing that, thats one of the reasons H-Game wont be ready till TBA 2032.
>>
>>7018877
>really, really short humerus
>insert shitty joke here
>>
>>7018639
I'm amazed no one has made a successor game yet.
>>
>>7019003
There are lots of mods keeping it alive
>>
>>7018899
It worked for Rollercoaster Tycoon.
>>
File: 1448765338524.jpg (844KB, 1400x1437px) Image search: [Google]
1448765338524.jpg
844KB, 1400x1437px
>>7018892
Assembly? Why not just write the .exe file in notepad and not even bother with a compilation stage.
>>
>>7019044
And the original Pokemons.
>>
File: Sep (1)-9.png (275KB, 1225x974px) Image search: [Google]
Sep (1)-9.png
275KB, 1225x974px
>>7017890

Smoothed out a lot of the little issues with the combat system. Started focusing on menu screens (the pause menu, character creation, and combat summary menus) which are now functional enough for me to go back to working on the travel state.

I still need to do a couple small map "areas", and then the last two bits,
-monster sprites
-import all the lewd animations
before I can distribute.
>>
>>7017780
I have a despair fetish. The idea of taking something that cannot truly be given back away from someone is something that appeals to a very dark part of myself that I'm not quite sure I'm comfortable with. Before, when I saw amputee fetishism, I just though: "ew", but one fateful night on /feg/ made me realize I had a thing for crushing people's spirits.
>>
>>7019116
I like your stat line.
>>
>>7019119
>The idea of taking something that cannot truly be given back away from someone
I learned I had this fetish while I was playing FC and I accidentally muted one of my slaves. She's mine right? So that means I can do whatever I want to her.
>>
>>7019120
There was this one anon that fliped his shit about the words he decided to use in the stat line. He had a serious case of sutism about it.
>>
File: 58817475_p0_master1200.jpg (727KB, 1050x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58817475_p0_master1200.jpg
727KB, 1050x1200px
>>7019132
But smarts doesn't fit dudebro
>>
>>7019140
Brains, Allure, Swole, Endurance, Dexterity.
>>
>>7019140
>>7019145
Common guys, don't start with this shit again. It's fine as is.
>>
>>7019140
And Allure is spelled wrong.

Such is life.
>>
File: 58892183_p0_master1200.jpg (312KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
58892183_p0_master1200.jpg
312KB, 707x1000px
>>7019116
Super happy to see that this game is actually being produced. Keep it up!
>>
>>7018596
I expect to have finished with the NPCs at around the middle of 2017. Expect the tutorial world playable this summer or a little while after that.

>>7018899
He's not me. I wouldn't know how to go about it, lacking any knowledge and propelled forth by the power of sheer unadulterated autism
>>
I wish you can put slaves in a bathroom and work as a human [spoiler]tissue paper. Like every time you finish peeing they have to lick you clean, or when you finish pooping they have to wipe your ass.
Kind of like a human bidet.
>>
>Scat

Peasant fetish.
>>
>>7019116
> rpg style game
so in what are you actually developing this? and what is your version tracker?
like I mentioned in other posts, I'm a sucker for godot, I'm pretty busy with JoN2 right now, but I would love to try and make rpg styled game as well, like a VH clone
>>
>>7019174
>Not going straight for human urinal
>Keeping it at human bidet like a pussy
>Also scat
Fuck you anon.
Human urinals are great though.
>>
>>7019186
Human urinals are ultimately pretty impractical.
>>
>>7019190
Slaves that don't have limbs to work with are ultimately pretty impractical.
>>
>>7019194
You don't need limbs to suck cock though.
>>
>>7019190
You'll piss out extra vitamins as well as sugar. If you could probably keep one alive for a month or so if you tried.
>>
>>7019212
>if you tried
don't
>>
File: 200 line comment.png (385KB, 1444x3244px) Image search: [Google]
200 line comment.png
385KB, 1444x3244px
>>7019183
Its java with the libgdx framework, and my "version tracker" is just a long comment. It's not a high priority at the moment, but down the road, it will be visible from the main menu, and I'll change it around so it's sent to text field.

I'm not familiar with godot, or much of other engines, but I haven't done anything to crazy yet that you shouldn't be able to do in godot, or even something like rpgmaker.

That being said, after this 0.0.1 version, the big project for 0.0.2, will be game handled sprite rigging for some subtle animation and mainly character customization-TF, that may be something outside the other engine's capabilities, but I wouldn't know.
>>
>>7019261
nice work, your'e a good man. What do you have planned as an endgoal for the game. whats the big picture. the blurb on the back. synopsytise it in one go.
>>
File: Subject to change.png (53KB, 725x512px) Image search: [Google]
Subject to change.png
53KB, 725x512px
>>7019267
I'm not sure about the end goal, I'm sure there will be a couple big bads, or the player could be the big bad. Right off the top of my head, I picture late game Fallout where you're so OP, you can kill who ever and take what ever you want.
>>
>>7019116
>*Allure
FTFY
>>
>>7019275
So there will be partymembers you can recrute?
>>
>>7019275
what niche fetishes is it going to supply?
>>
File: just gross.gif (1MB, 480x246px) Image search: [Google]
just gross.gif
1MB, 480x246px
>>7018490
And that's exactly what i don't want to become.
>>7018328
Yeah, FCdev is a tropper. Technically he absolutely right, i just have a problem with setting a straight and reasonable plan. Many ideas(it's hard to even choose the best one to go for!) that somehow need to be purged to very basic level.
>>
>>7019282
>recruit
There we be no scripted NPCs for a while.
>>7019297
I have more indepth plans, it's going to be well rounded I like to think. Each 0.0.X release will have a major theme, and bits here and there, some vallina. Each update will have some vallina.

I kinda of want the themes to be a surprise. But for the demo, the players should be able to choose brood mother as their class, and any monstrous offspring they give birth to become party members.

The second update will focus on TF into either the parasite infected mob or the lamia mob, and some breast expansion.
>>
>>7019324
Promise me some amputee content, then I'm sold.
>>
>>7019330
Sorry anon, no time soon.
>>
>>7018621
rip Bounty. Really good whore simulator.
>>
Does anyone have a list of what all the head positions need to operate optimally in Free Cities? The encyclopedia used to just tell you outright but now there's just some vague flavor text that give you a general idea.
>>
>>7019501
Smart, 35+ age, working dick and pussy, max skills save combat, an appropriate former career, and being educated maybe? There's probably something I'm missing.
>>
>>7019510

Well, have they all been made the same? Because I remember that some positions like Milkmaids got a better benefit from younger girls.

Isn't there just a list somewhere for each position?
>>
>>7019514
In game wiki.
>>
>>7019558
It's not a wiki
>>
>>7019558
>The encyclopedia used to tell you outright but now there's just some vague flavor text that gives you a general idea.
>>
>>7019562
>A Head Girl can be selected from among your Devoted slaves immediately. Duties are numerous, but mostly involve training slaves. They will generally train whichever girls they think appropriate, but can be given some direction on the same menu used to select one. Giving your Head Girl a suite and a personal slave will allow her to train an extra slave each week, an extremely powerful ability. Devotion, intelligence, and age over 35 all help Head Girls do well. Head Girls will do better if they are comfortable with the arcology's lingua franca. Skills are required when teaching that skill, meaning that slaves without vaginas cannot teach vaginal skills. Conversely, slaves with functional dicks are better at teaching other sexual skills.
It's pretty comprehensive, dude. I don't know what more you want.
>>
>>7019261
by version tracker, I meant something like git or svn, so you can commit changes and back track if needed

>doing in java
you're a madman, but well done
either way, doing something like that should be a breeze in godot, since it had tiled and animation sprites as built-in types, and also 2d physics which could be handy for some stuff
>>
>>7019565
well, actual numbers and stats would be nice, but that's what a community wiki is for
>>
>>7019319
I'm not sure if this will help, but look at your progress on development this way. Your first game will be THE hardest program you ever have to make. The second will be the second hardest program, the third will be the third hardest, and so on, and so on. The hard part is always getting started, as is stated with Newton's First Law.
>>
>>7019590
As someone who has started many things that were not finished. I don't think starting is the hardest part.
>>
>>7019596
Well then it sounds like you need to finish starting and start finishing.
>>
Sup /dgg/ I just bought the 15$ tier of the GameMaker bundle just for the lols but afterwards I was thinking on maybe, just maybe learn programming a make a super basic /d/ game.

Any programanons care to give advice on how to use GameMaker or how to learn coding?
>>
>>7018621
>Mutant Minx Meltdown has been dead for 9 months
>>
>>7019613
Game maker uses its own laungange, I think it's influenced by c++?

What kind of /d/ game?

If you're brand spanking new, go on youtube, watch and do some tutorials. Put comments on everything the guy if hes explaining stuff.

Save all the little projects you do, so you can reference it later as you start mucking about your /d/ game.
>>
>>7019613
>>7019613
Seriously do some tutorials from youtube and get your feet wet, if its generic code questions more people could help, if its strictly a game maker question ask over on vg/ agdg/.
>>
>>7019613
Just pick up at least one book about beginners programming and complete all the exercises inside and you'll probably get all you need to start working in game maker.
>>
>>7019613
As a starting project you should make a small house with 2 or 3 rooms that the character has been transported too and stuck inside with items or NPCs that transform the character and give an ending. Like for example talking to the middle aged man turns you into his devoted housewife, feather duster is a maid ending, apple=school teacher, skimpy nurses outfit=ditsy nurse ending, young boy=babysitter/tutor ending, stained skirt=slutty cheerleader, running shoes=/fit/ girl, glasses=shy nerdy girl.

I'm basicaly asking you to make this. It's so simple even a beginner like you could do it. T-that is if you can, or else you just wasted your money like a b-bakaaaa.
>>
File: pixel full.png (35KB, 1154x773px) Image search: [Google]
pixel full.png
35KB, 1154x773px
>>7019613
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9FzW-m48fn2ug_FSNnfozQs3qYlBNyTd
This guy has a pretty good tutorial thing. It might not be the kind of game you want to make and it might not be the optimal way of handling things but I think it's pretty educational. I like how it goes from having everything in the step event of the player to structuring it in a way that makes sense and is actually readable.

But it's super important that you don't just follow along, try and understand what's going on and why he's doing things. In gamemaker if you hit the middle mouse button over something it takes you right to the documentation so you can understand how an inbuilt function is supposed to work, what arguments it takes, and what kind of information it returns.
And of course like what other people said it's a good idea to learn how programming works in the first place.
>>
>>7019501
you need to look at the individual jobs to see the detailed encyclopedia entry.
>>
>>7019565

>Most Free Cities slaveowners eventually find it convenient to promote a trusty slave to a position over others. The stable of slaves necessary to present a proper public image has become so large that assistance managing and overseeing slaves is quite useful. In addition, such a slave can be an example to lesser livestock.

>A good head girl will be devoted to her master and sexually skilled. Experienced slaveowners have also found that an older slave girl is often more effective than a young one. Since slavery is new, older slave girls will have spent part of their adult lives as free women, and have a deeper body of life experience to draw on.

>Naturally, some slaveowners form a strong emotional bond with their Head Girl. Trusting and relying on a close companion can begin to resemble Old World relationships. It is a paradox of modern Free Cities life that such closeness is strongly frowned upon. Rumors that a prominent person is emotionally involved with his or her Head Girl can be as socially devastating as rumors of infidelity were a hundred years ago.

That's what the entry for Head Girl says in the version of Free Cities that I'm using. Literally all I could glean from it is that my Head Girls should be old.

The entries for the other jobs are even worse than that. I get nothing from them.
>>
>>7019680
What version and entry are you using? Because this is what I get when I select that entry. "A Head Girl can be selected from among your Devoted slaves immediately. Duties are numerous, but mostly involve training slaves. They will generally train whichever girls they think appropriate, but can be given some direction on the same menu used to select one. Giving your Head Girl a suite and a personal slave will allow her to train an extra slave each week, an extremely powerful ability. Devotion, intelligence, and age over 35 all help Head Girls do well. Head Girls will do better if they are comfortable with the arcology's lingua franca. Skills are required when teaching that skill, meaning that slaves without vaginas cannot teach vaginal skills. Conversely, slaves with functional dicks are better at teaching other sexual skills."
>>
>>7019680
>That's what the entry for Head Girl says in the version of Free Cities that I'm using
Then get the latest update from the blog and fuck off. Jesus, you couldn't be bothered to say you were playing an old version from the start? He overhauled the encyclopedia several weeks ago- did you think it would be static or something?

Next thing, you'll complain you can't give your slaves braces or glasses.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-04-19-09-03.png (150KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-04-19-09-03.png
150KB, 540x960px
Is it just me or does this paragraph end too abruptly?
Also
>have extremely paternalistic Arcology
>my citizens strongly approve of slave marriage
>still lose 100 rep when marrying one of my slaves
>>
>>7018279
>I don't even know what i want to hear. Just feel like i am betraying my dream and this sucks.

Not to put you down, but your inability to commit, sounds to me like it could be "Fear of Failure".

As long as you don't actually do something, you can always pat yourself on the back, and live in the dream that you COULD do this, and COULD do that. Oh, all the achievements you COULD have - how dreamy.
But what you WILL do, in the end, is stopp at a comfortable stage before things get serious. A stage, where you can't fail, but never succeed either, safe your daydreams.

Either way, I'd suggest you to get out something small and worthwhile, not a magnus opum. Just to prove to yourself, that you can do actually do it, outside of your safe-space mind-scape.
>>
>>7019891
>magnus opum
please stahp, it actually hurts my eyes
it's fine to suck at latin, just don't use it
>>
>>7019501
Found this, but it's not completely accurate.

>>7019680
That's the fluffy version. The one in the sidebar is more detailed.
>>
>>7019952
Sex skills are a minus for the recruiter?
Shieeeet
>>
>>7019957
I think that's one of the inaccuracies.
>>
>>7019952
I thought for the recruiters you had to be specific - pregnant for pregnant, and so on.
>>
>>7019952
I thought Madams got a bonus for having a big dick too
>>
>>7019952
>>7019957
>>7019959
>>7019960
>>7019962
yeah, shit's very inaccurate.
The recruiter doesn't get a minus from sex skills. They just don't matter until you tell her to look for whores. She's better at recruiting WHORES if she has sex skills, for migrants or pregnant women sex skills don't matter.
And it's also true that madams are better if they have a big dick. FCDev actually said he shouldn't have done that because there's too many futa milf leaders, which was never intended. But now it is how it is, so whatever.
>>
FC should get a visualisation mod. Like, connect it to Super Deep Throat, so it shows the slaves (and what they actually look like) and makes them interactively fuckable.
And each slave would have their own profile picture...
Now that would make FC legendary.
>>
>>7019991
well, get to coding it then
>>
>>7018326
>>7018804
I've been busy, and I'm pretty sure I just caught a cold.

Not much progress since 0.0.2. Rewrote the cam chat system to be much more flexible, added two new motivations (with content), and polished some code.

0.0.3 will probably be a small update to test how well Ren'Py games handle patches/hotfixes.

I'm thinking of creating a blog, mainly to have a place for people to post image suggestions.
>>
>>7019991
>TEXT ONLY
I agree, some mod which would generate some simple portrait out of handful of templates similiar to CoC viewer would be decent.
>>
>>7019723

I'm using 0.8.4.4. Stop being such a twat.

>>7019952

That's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. Thanks, man. You're awesome.
>>
>>7019999
>>7019991

The quads have spoken.
Kek has revealed your true calling, anon.
>>
>>7018857
Basically he created a virtual machine and made that machine use his programming language as its base-level machine code if I am reading this right. Since Java Virtual Machines are supposed to translate any code they get into machine code, I think that what he's trying to do is prototyping something that he can replace binary with which, if it works, would be way cool, but most likely won't without some serious ground work.
>>
>>7018425

X years later, some random anon recognises his mom's voice in an old /d/ game...
>>
>>7020134
>That's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. Thanks, man. You're awesome.
But if you actualy read the thread you would know its inaccurate.
>>
>>7020143
does he get off to it even more?
>>
>>7020020
>I'm pretty sure I just caught a cold.
IT BEGINS
>>
>>7020139
yeah I know, its just that pretty insane to do that

>>7019613
I don't know if its too late already, but just don't bite into the gamemaker bait
there is plenty of good open-source engines out there, and from what I've heard, its pretty garbage
>>
girl life update when?
>>
>>7020165

It's more accurate than trying to decipher three paragraphs of flavor text.
>>
>>7020315
But the information is just plain wrong in some parts, so no its not.
>>
>>7020335

If you have a more accurate list, post it or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>7020344
Sure, just look a the encyclopedia that's in the game.
>>
>>7020344
The information on the list is inaccurate anon, its wrong. What the fuck is your problem.
>>
>>7020362
I just caught up on the thread, this is what it reads like
>Hey anon, is there a better list of what X girl needs to be most efficient? the in-game encyclopedia is kind of vague
>here's this list, but it's kind of inaccurate
>that's great
>no it's not it's shit because it's inaccurate
>if you have a better one, post it or fuck off
>what's your problem?

So basically everyone's an asshole and nobody has the information that was originally sought.
i.e. S.S.D.D.
>>
>>7020364
>>7020362
>>7020348
>>7020344
>>7020335
>>7020315
>>7020165
>>7020134

Oh my god, fucking HERE:

>A Head Girl can be selected from among your Devoted slaves immediately. Duties are numerous, but mostly involve training slaves. They will generally train whichever girls they think appropriate, but can be given some direction on the same menu used to select one. Giving your Head Girl a suite and a personal slave will allow her to train an extra slave each week, an extremely powerful ability. Devotion, intelligence, and age over 35 all help Head Girls do well. Head Girls will do better if they are comfortable with the arcology's lingua franca. Skills are required when teaching that skill, meaning that slaves without vaginas cannot teach vaginal skills. Conversely, slaves with functional dicks are better at teaching other sexual skills.

tl;dr, you want a brilliant, educated, worshipful futa milf who is a masterful sex slave.
>>
>>7020374
That's already been posted twice, the dude refuses to read what's in the encyclopedia.
>>
>>7020377
There are two different HG entries in the FCE. Easy mistake to make.
>>
In FC, what is a good way to raise trust and devotion at the same time?
>>
>>7020385
Impossible. They have to be at a certain level of devotion to you first before you can gain trust.
>>
>>7020386
Thanks! Just wanted to make sure!
>>
>>7020386
False, doing nice things will generally raise trust, regardless of devotion. However, having trust too high while devotion is low will cause the slave to take hits to their devotion.
>>
>>7020380
>There are two different HG entries in the FCE. Easy mistake to make.

This. The sidebar encyclopedia links have the asked-for information, but the links in the larger window lead to entirely different entries filled with fluff text. It's unnecessary and stupid and I have no idea why the FC dev decided to do it like that.
>>
File: 58569017_p2_master1200.jpg (504KB, 862x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58569017_p2_master1200.jpg
504KB, 862x1200px
>>7020385
>In FC, what is a good way to raise trust and devotion at the same time?

If you keep whoring them out they will eventually start gaining trust and devotion.
>>
>first time playing FC
>click my way through character creation, not totally sure how each option will affect the game
>get to 'buy your first slave' screen
>slave comes up as anal addict w/ anal virgin

Does this mean that she will be less resistant to anal in the future, or is it just a funky randomization thing?
>>
>>7020402
You can be an anal addict and still a virgin.
Just look at all those sissy threads around 4chan.
>>
>>7020402
>less resistant to anal
>implying she has a choice
It's random.

The "anal" fetish and the "hates anal" flaw do interact, however.
>>
>>7020401
Is this the same artist that does Teaching Feeling? If not, is it a mod?
>>
File: Free Cities.png (31KB, 1352x204px) Image search: [Google]
Free Cities.png
31KB, 1352x204px
Here, let's just edit this thing to be correct.
>>
>>7020405
You got me, I laughed.

>>7020407
I did notice that. I went with the repressed/devout/anal addict combo for the best nun.

Is there any effect on price when using this pre-game customization, or is the pricetag just a random variable as well?
>>
>>7020416
It might be bugged. I got a max beauty, good everything else 52-week indentured servant for only 3000 slaveland funbux.
>>
>>7020413
That's still a little off, and it's missing the lurcher. I'm making a new one and pulling directly from the code, so give me a bit.
>>
File: 58294484_p0.jpg (626KB, 857x1000px) Image search: [Google]
58294484_p0.jpg
626KB, 857x1000px
>>7020410
I'm honestly not sure. I found it on Pixiv, but can't seem to find it again.
>>
File: okay.jpg (18KB, 215x242px) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
18KB, 215x242px
>>7020418
I wouldn't complain too much about that, it's not like it affects every other slave you acquire, just the one(s?) you start with.
>>
>>7020410
It is.
>>
File: 750px-DOW_GUO.jpg (193KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
750px-DOW_GUO.jpg
193KB, 750x600px
>>7020420
>>
>>7020421
>having 3-10 high quality, leader-tier slaves handed to you at the beginning of every game, without even having to earn them through NG+
>balanced
>>
>>7020434
>implying I said shit about balance
It's a single-player game, play it to your taste, anon.
>>
>>7020436
My taste is a balanced game.
>>
>>7020438
Then consider maybe not intentionally poking at the cracks of an in-development game? Self-restraint is a thing, if your slaves can learn it then so can you.
>>
>>7020434
>expecting FCDev to put effort into balancing the game before it's even feature complete
>>
>>7018621
>psychosite hasn't updated since the mods banned the threads last year
fuck
>>
File: yes.png (63KB, 940x611px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
63KB, 940x611px
>>7017260
>>
File: 1442208788446.png (727KB, 1067x984px) Image search: [Google]
1442208788446.png
727KB, 1067x984px
>>7019619
Oh man, that game was super cool. Girls getting more sexy/deviant is really cool and then the final stretch is like a crazy horror game with all sorts of horrible abominations. Grinding is a little tedious but there was a lot of cool stuff to see.
>>
>>7020444
>poking at the cracks
>just don't create any starting slaves bro

>>7020446
Except it might be a bug.
>>
>>7020493
Time to create an extremely graphic nazi-themed mentally retarded jewloli rape and mutilation game that includes references to real life children just to see if they allow it.
>>
>>7020493
oh they changed it.
it was more strict on what kind of content was allowed before.
>>
>>7020501
>it's part of the game, man
>even if the game is still in development and hasn't gotten a full debug due to the priority of feature implementation
>it's part of the game

You can be intentionally shit if you like, it doesn't make you right.
>>
>>7020505
I don't know if it requires an obscure configuration of attributes or not.
If it doesn't, it's not something you can ignore in the same way that you could ignore "talking to five slaves in a row with exactly ¤5562 cash during week 12 gives you infinite money".

If a part of the game that >50% of the players use is bugged in a way that gives you massive amounts of free shit, that's a problem.
>>
>>7020401
>>7020420
Saucenao is best for pixiv searches.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58569017
>>
File: 1429659178139.jpg (2MB, 4608x4192px) Image search: [Google]
1429659178139.jpg
2MB, 4608x4192px
>>7020522
>Please log in to view R-18 work.
>>
>>7020517
And it will likely be addressed as such in the future, but insisting that something like that in a not-even-finished game is an issue of balance is fucking retarded.
>>
>>7020524
There is a difference between "game hasn't been properly balanced yet" and "balance is completely fucked because of a bug".
>>
>>7020522
filename is even better
>>
>>7020529
How is that in any way relevant to what I'm saying?
>game hasn't been properly balanced because it's in development
vs
>game balance is fucked up because of a bug that hasn't been addressed because the game is still in development

What the fuck do you want? A participation medal? The complaint was "this part of the game is unbalanced" and the answer was "it's still in development so if you don't like that part of the game being unbalanced don't fucking play with it".

How fucking dense can you be?
>>
>>7020523
So make a fucking login. Or are you the type of person that bitches in Sadpanda threads because "the extension doesn't work"?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (102KB, 1111x356px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
102KB, 1111x356px
>>7020413
>>7020419
And here it is. I feel like I may have missed a few things, and I could not for the life of me find where outside of events a concubine's stats affect anything but here it is. Wow the lurcher position is strict.
>>
>>7020541
Was just about to ask after your progress. Many thanks, anon
>>
So how do I make a slave thats going to retire soon into an indentured servant so she won't leave?
>>
>>7020535
>It might be bugged

>I wouldn't complain too much about that, it's not like it affects every other slave you acquire, just the one(s?) you start with.

>having 3-10 high quality, leader-tier slaves handed to you at the beginning of every game, without even having to earn them through NG+
>balanced
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. Feel free to replace "balanced" with "even remotely balanced".

>>7020535
>The complaint was "this part of the game is unbalanced"
No, the complaint was "this bug unbalances the game enough that it is, in fact, a big enough deal to complain about a little, or at least bring up when a new player is specifically asking about slave prices".

>How fucking dense can you be?
projection.webm
>>
>>7020541
What does the lurcher preside over?
>>
>>7020549
The coursing associations event.
>>
>>7020549
Catching and raping slaves after you implement the coursing policy.
>>
>>7020541
I find it strange that concubine and wife don't benefit from the wife status. You'd think those would be the two positions where that would have the greatest impact.
>>
>>7020541
Vag count doesn't matter for whore recruiters?
>>
>>7020541
What does wife mean?
>>
>>7020554
The headgirl is set up in kind a weird way. Her effectiveness is very broken up across various things, and a lot of that has to do with her stats relative to a slave's.
As for the concubine, like I said, I honestly have no clue. Outside of that interview event, I could only find where her prestige affected your rep gain.

>>7020556
Nope. Probably because there's no guarantee that a slave will have a pussy.

>>7020560
That leader works slightly better if she's your wife.
>>
>>7020561
Can I have more than one wife?
>>
>>7020563
You're the boss, man. No one in your arcology is going to tell you what to do.
>>
>>7020561
>Nope. Probably because there's no guarantee that a slave will have a pussy.
Wouldn't they still have a vag count (of 0)?
>>
>>7020567
Maybe. I didn't go looking into how sexual history is tracked for various slaves.
>>
>>7020541

Beautiful! Thank you.
>>
>>7017741
Rags and that engine is mostly a point and click text adventure engine with pictures (there is some tweaks but mostly)
>>
>>7020551
>>7020553
Never implemented that policy. What is it about?
>>
>>7020593
It's literally just coursing but instead of hares and dogs it's slaves and slaves.
>>
>>7020593
You know the event where you shoot a running slave with a taser? It's that only instead of tasers, you've got a slave acting as a hunting dog.
>>
>>7020595
>>7020596
Oh. I see.
>>
>>7020595
sort of like dog races, except the dogs are hung dick girls and the motorized rabbits are virgins
>>
>>7020600
That sounds somewhat enjoyable to watch. What are the downsides?
>>
File: concubinestuff.jpg (38KB, 1636x181px) Image search: [Google]
concubinestuff.jpg
38KB, 1636x181px
>>7020605
Haven't done it myself, but one would assume lost virginities
>>7020561
From what I've been able to find besides the prestige bonuses and events she's treated like any other bedslave
>>
>>7020614
Can slaves play if I cut their hamstrings?
>>
>>7020643
What would be the point? Wheres the fun?
>>
>>7020648
Watching my slaves struggle.
>>
>>7020651
remove limbs, fuck unwilling slaves. Why ruin the chasing slaves fun?
>>
Is there a way for scenes to show up in the end of the week for your facilities? Like I want to know what happened in my brothel.
>>
If you join the IRC chat to ask a question, ask the question and stick around. Don't ask to ask, and don't pop in, ask, and leave after waiting a total of five seconds. The IRC channel is small, and most of us have other duties, so you may have to wait a bit for a response.
>>
>>7020670
Who the fuck do you think you are big guy? Huh? Think that you can just come in here with a name and dictate to the whole thread about how they should act in your little personal kingdom when nobody knows who you are? Where do you think this is? Reddit?!
>>
>>7020677
For you.
>>
>>7020677
I'm that guy working on the remake of Elysium in HTML5.
>>
Anything in development with some trap content?
>>
>>7020677
>nobody knows who you are
It's not like he's a huge figure, but he has posted here several times before, which you would know if you weren't such an obvious newfag.
>>
>>7020706
I know the game hes making but oh please do forgive me for not remembering the name of the guy whos game I dont care for and only posts once every 4 threads.
>>
>>7020708
>oh please do forgive me for not remembering
You're not making yourself seem like any less of a newfag, mate.
Why don't you go back to wherever you came from, rather than shitting up this thread?
>>
>>7020710
ok
>>
>FCDev stops showing up since he made his Leddit except for dropping the new version and fucking off
I fucking knew this would happen
>>
>>7020720
Gotta get dem upvotes
>>
>>7020720

>implying it was different before the subreddit
>>
>>7020723
He used to show up between and reply to inquiries
He's made like 2-3 posts since Leddit
>>
>>7020724
nope
>>
>>7020720
That's what he did before, too, though.

He dropped a new update, then answered questions when posting the hotfixes.
>>
>>7020725
Yep
>>
>>7020729
nuh uh
>>
Will giving curatives help remove aphrodisiac addiction?
>>
>>7020755
Nope. Pharmaceutical fabricator helps. Possibly clinic.
>>
File: shiocrying.jpg (242KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
shiocrying.jpg
242KB, 500x740px
>>7020758
>Pharmaceutical fabricator
>50k
Guess two of them will have to keep hating me until they get better and the other will have to keep using them until I get that much to spare.
>>
>>7020523
>not having a pixiv account
>>
File: Flying_test1_x2.gif (62KB, 532x482px) Image search: [Google]
Flying_test1_x2.gif
62KB, 532x482px
>>7017890
No trip on mobile, but I've found maybe -thee- sprite artist to make a partner for the game.

I'm so hyped man.
>>
>>7020797
Thats a nice fucking sprite man. You found a real winner there.
>>
>>7020822
I don't like it, but that's just me.
>>
>>7020797
Don't listen to that faggot because I'm hyped as well.
>>
File: JpfXjfP.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
JpfXjfP.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>7020831
Is it because its a little to slow and the head doesnt move with the body like an owl? And it looks like its humping the air and it looks weird.
>>
>>7020865
Your right anon, its flying like a bird, not a bug.
>>
>>7020865
Nah, the animation is top notch, I just don't like the color scheme and how it's colored.
Again, I'm just nitpicking.
>>
>>7020772
Since I now make 60k a week by week 40 every playthrough, I cannot relate to that feel.

>>7020865
It's like that WEBM of the tank rolling over terrain with a mug of beer on the tip of the turret.
>>
>>7020758
>not taking them off aphrodisiacs as soon as they get addicted to avoid any devotion loss
shiggy diggy doo
>>
Lactation is the worst fetish.
>>
>>7020887
I don't know if it has to do with it, but ever since I clicked without thinking to activate the company/stock business stuff, I stopped making over 10-15k a week around week 25.
>>
>>7020911
You take that back, you son of a bitch
>>
>>7020926
No I wont.
In the first place, they're just bags of fat. That's not fun. And what's worse is now they're leaking.
You ever had a leaking water balloon? That shit isn't fun.
>>
>>7020926
Now now, don;t let him milk this argument.
>>
Lactation is the best fetish.
>>
Free cities needs more puns. For instance, girls from tropical countries that have an oral fetish should have a scene where they get some man come on their mango.
>>
>>7020493
>147 participants
Is that even real? I am not sure there was even 147 western porn games out there in last 10 years.
>>
File: 1376009408942.jpg (182KB, 630x430px) Image search: [Google]
1376009408942.jpg
182KB, 630x430px
>>7020708
>>7020677
It could be because I've been drinking, but that read off as unusually genuine anger. Like he fucked your sister or something haha.

>>7020687
Also, that's looking mighty slick. While I obviously enjoy the artsy-nature of my own design, it's really hard to beat a clean and structured appearance. I like the little color-faded highlights on the bonuses as well. Nice touch.

>>7020720
>>7020723
From what I recall he never really posted much to begin with. He kept things concise. But of course my attendance was not 100%, so who is to say.

>>7020935
>>7021026
certainly top 10. I love me some "leaking bags of fat" haha.

Anyways, as I'm just shit-posting, have a relevant image.

Also, since I'm taking a momentary break from working on my game I wanted to see if there was anything I could jot down on the big-o-idea list. I'm planning on adding in drugs, alcohol and addiction in the near future, but I was wondering what effects would that actually present in a text game. Slurring or muddling text would be a pain in the ass to do and to read and its not like a visual game where one can just make the character waddle around drunkenly. How would you expect intoxication to be presented in a text game?
>>
File: 1387171076134.jpg (270KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1387171076134.jpg
270KB, 800x800px
>>7021081
I feel KoL handles it pretty well in chat, it randomly changes s at the start of a word to sh, and sometimes appends *hic* or similar to the ends of chat messages. It comes across as obviously drunk, but not so far altered that it's hard to work out what is being said.
Of course, in a purely text-based format, you'd have to have some way of working out what was speech and what wasn't, unlike how KoL has a separate text entry box it can parse since that's use solely for chat function, not anything else in the game.
>>
>>7017777
sick quads
>>
>>7021101
I suppose I'm just overthinking the text filtering then, because that would be a really easy way to do it. I'd just have to make sure that an output that's meant as dialog is given a flag to identify it as such outside of the general text. It'd then check against the entity that spoke the line to see if the text should be altered (intoxication surely but I suppose it could work for speech problems or tongue cuts, etc as well)

Could be entertaining. The dialog option says one thing but the material that is actually said could come out completely different on screen. Maybe even changing how an NPC responds to it or to you.

Thanks for the input anon.
>>
File: tumblr_ocka4d1KyM1uqnuubo2_1280.png (984KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocka4d1KyM1uqnuubo2_1280.png
984KB, 1280x853px
>FCdev, VentureGuy, Atticus, Fraggle Rock, Parasite Dev, and Frenchy all post semi regularly.
It's pretty cool to interact with people who make the games you like and sometimes help shape them. Even with all the shitposting this general is pretty comfy
>>
>>7021118
and I forgot Scremer Pink, how rude of me
>>
File: 1400162623433.jpg (162KB, 567x671px) Image search: [Google]
1400162623433.jpg
162KB, 567x671px
>>7021118
>>7021124
Personally I don't give a shit about the name field, don't even notice it unless the post is important or filled with content. That is to say I often don't even notice which devs are shitposting, only when they post a major update on /d/.
Being on /vg/ on the ground level and having seen how trip/namefags or personas in general can sort of form a cult of personality and cliques within regular threads to turn them into circlejerk shit, I am adverse to acknowledging them more than necessary.
>>
>>7021169
I dunno, most of them take the name off when not talking about their game and aren't the attention seeking type of nameshitter.
>>
>>7021067
We'll be lucky if 1/3 of those even submit games.
Also,
Some participants are collaborating, so three people - one submission.
>>
>>7021178
Yes, that is well and good for the devs themselves. But a cult of personality doesn't always form from the subject's own efforts.
As long as there are recognizable individuals, there will always be >>7020706
>>7020677
Sort of shit.
Years ago I kept active updates of a mod for a game with small following on /vg/ and was amazed the amount of people who would spring up to both attack and defend me, purely just because I was recognizable.
>>
>>7021169
I hate name fags, I feel it has a purpose, the devs should use it when they speak for their game, not when they whine about irc etiquette.
>>
It depends on the general. Sometimes you get the cults of personality like /tesg/ or /ksg/, sometimes you get that one annoying tripfag no-one likes but he won't leave, sometimes you get benign namefags who are mostly harmless and is generally treated like just another anon, and sometimes you get no namefags at all. [spoiler]Also is that you asie?[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1447960580027s.jpg (10KB, 199x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447960580027s.jpg
10KB, 199x250px
>>7021191
>>7021186
>>
File: nobody will ever remember this.png (119KB, 283x294px) Image search: [Google]
nobody will ever remember this.png
119KB, 283x294px
>>7021191
I find the best method is only trip to post or rely to posts directly related to your work, and only if it's important. Even answering criticism with a trip can be a dangerous spiral. FCdev has a nice balance so far.
>spoilers on /d/
No.
>>
>>7021197
I'll keep doing it till they add them. My right to board culture shall not be infringed.
>>
>>7020545
Just let her go man.
She's done her service.
>>
>>7020545
By disabling the shitty aging 'feature'.
>>
>>7021208
this
>>
>>7021081
>How would you expect intoxication to be presented in a text game?
How about when you go over an addictive threshold for a given substance, your focus becomes how to get more of it and you cannot refuse it ?
Some kind of subtle interface screw to represent the slippery slope.
>>
>>7021197
Hey, I totally remember this.
>>
>>7020666
Have them whore while the "work from the relevant facility" option is enabled (which it is by default) and you have enough free space in the building? Not sure if it mimics the effects of the facility completely, but I'm pretty sure it's supposed to.

>>7020772
Is the withdrawal penalty that big?

>>7021027
>Free cities needs more puns.
Literally nothing needs more puns.

>>7021189
To be fair, he was talking about the IRC channel for the game he was working on.

>>7021197
If I was a dev, answering criticism without a devtrip would feel like astroturfing.
>>
>>7021277
>answering criticism
I mean in regards to devolving into shitflinging. Look at Bedlam for example, his reputation is ruined because he publicly shat himself over people shitting on his game.
>>
i miss ranching101 dev
>>
>FC has turned from an interesting management game into an autistic monstrosity that barely loads on my browser
>can't stop playing it
Help
>>
>>7021313
sourceport when
>>
>>7020503
[spoiler] do you have a patreon? [spoiler]
>>
>>7021350
patreon.com/AnneFranktheAnalFreak
>>
File: 82d.jpg (101KB, 584x649px) Image search: [Google]
82d.jpg
101KB, 584x649px
>>7021393
>>
This thread has been really comfy for once.
>>
>>7021731

Time to discuss robolimbs or penetrated MC in FC you say?
>>
>>7021731
>for once

Hello newfriend.
>>
>>7021764
'A mo' is niggerspeak.
Having a patreon doesn't mean that you are selling your game.
Scat is a peasant fetish.
>>
>>7021764
>>7021774
Elves can be raped.
>>
>>7021774
yadda yadda reddit yadda reeee yadda
>>
>>7021781
I think I missed out on that one.
Raped elve content is massively available, so who said they can't?
>>
NEW THREAD

>>7021789
>>7021789
>>7021789
>>
>>7021788
Can't rape the willing.
>>
>>7021788
"It's not rape if it's an elf" is an old maymay
>>
>>7021788
Elves are hypersexual, and therefore always want to have sex, therefore they can never not consent to sex, therefore they are really only pretending to not want it, therefore raping them is impossible

(this may or may not be a rumour created by the PR department of the elf-trading slaver association)
>>
File: 23.jpg (3MB, 2084x3026px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
3MB, 2084x3026px
>>7021788
>>
>>7021793

This does appear to be the case with all the Bosmer girls I keep feeding into my heavily modded Skyrim setup.
Thread posts: 370
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.