[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/yg/ - yandere general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 401
Thread images: 85

File: 1427728634011.jpg (490KB, 1510x1235px) Image search: [Google]
1427728634011.jpg
490KB, 1510x1235px
Yandere general: Hentai strikes back!

> General Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/0B1TQuYb
> Dating / Community site FAQ: http://pastebin.com/uAVi8RjT
----------------------------------------
> IRC channel: #yg on irc.rizon.net / port 6667
> Friendly connection tutorial: http://i.imgur.com/5teKhJn.png
> Stalker's DOX toolkit: https://ghostbin.com/paste/tks63
> Location triangulation with cree.py: http://www.geocreepy.com/
> Remember to cover your tracks: https://www.bestvpn.com/
> Dating / Community site: http://yandere.org/
> Yandere Map: https://zeemaps.com/map?group=1005508
>>
Let's burn the obligatory comment:
>tfw no yandere gf
>>
File: tumblr_na3mfphm0D1s5k1uro1_500.gif (284KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na3mfphm0D1s5k1uro1_500.gif
284KB, 500x281px
>>6540676
you're walking a dangerous path
>>
File: rena.jpg (107KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
rena.jpg
107KB, 1024x768px
rena loves you
>>
>>
>TFW a girl leaves you over you obsessiveness

Life is pain ;_;
>>
>>6540700
not him but seems like no-one else wants me so might aswel take what i can get.
>>
>>6540708
hey yan-san, someone left you a little contact info in the last thread, just in case you missed it
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 600x600px
>>6540703
Shion was the actual yandere tho
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 1266x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 1266x1280px
>>6540669
Homura did nothing wrong
>>
File: 235532.png (683KB, 885x813px) Image search: [Google]
235532.png
683KB, 885x813px
>>6540874
Here is a homura.

does /d/ like this homura?
>>
File: gun.png (254KB, 966x1158px) Image search: [Google]
gun.png
254KB, 966x1158px
I have a tiny story to tell. Maybe yall will find it worth reading, maybe not, idk.
>Be me, recently started talking to girl who is a writer
>Been trying to convince her to come to creative writing club meeting, but shes been too busy
>She finally comes to meeting
>Other girl in the club spends the whole time staring at me
>She's ignoring her friends, laughing at my jokes from across the room, etc.
>Meeting ends, she approaches and tells me she stalked me on Facebook
>"You play League? We should play sometime."
>Message her later to ask her what her ign is, and for her number so I can text her when I'm getting on if she wants to join
>"I already know your acc name, so I'll just add you next time I get on."

Now we're texting back and forth and she keeps calling me elder, which I don't understand, but whatever. I didn't think she was interested in me, but as soon as I got another girl to come to the club, it seemed like she started going after me with a vengeance (or maybe I'm reading too much into it). Figured the whole "I stalked you" thing might be fetish fuel for some of yall.
>>
>>6541059
I think she knows you from her past life m8
>>
>>6541059
>she keeps calling me elder, which I don't understand
she's probably holding back her weaboo-ness and trying not to call you senpai
>>
File: 1433613081523.png (399KB, 606x527px) Image search: [Google]
1433613081523.png
399KB, 606x527px
Manifesto

Love really isn't love without being insane for the other person, doing whatever you can to make sure you won't lose it. Being a male sub/switch and desiring such intense pure closeness and complete unity with a partner... it's what many have mocked me for in the past. It's what makes me think love and life are truly worth sticking around for.

If anyone hurts my partner, I will beat them senseless and hurt them badly in retaliation. For wounds no matter how old. An attack on them is unforgivable.

Many don't understand. They call me weak for wanting gentle petting on the hair and a /gfd/ dom to give me love and cuddles everyday, but they have no idea as to the depths of my intensity and insanity brought on by the knowledge of what happened to my beloved in the past.

These things all made her leave me about a year and a half ago, showing how much others don't understand.
Not even her.
She doesn't understand that her parents and guardians deserve death for what happened.

But I endure.
I don't want to see her suffer.
And I know if I hurt her she will suffer all the more because of the trust she has for me, and if I kill myself she will know... she will blame herself and the thought of her sobbing uncontrollably in her room steadies my trigger finger.
She still loves me but can't be close to me...
All I wanted was to be closer.
>>
>>6540874
what anime or manga is homura from? is it good?
>>
>>6541148
She is from Madoka. It's not too long and the series is pretty good.
>>
Previous thread die, but feel free to cross-post to the new one in r9k:
>>>/r9k/24213674
>Pretty please!
>>
Friendly reminder that by Sunday I'll have a new chapter of something to show off. YanDan will not quietly go into the night.
>>
File: hp5.jpg (50KB, 580x545px) Image search: [Google]
hp5.jpg
50KB, 580x545px
>>6541148
Madoka Magica, and yes. Watch it.
>>
>>6541118
>She doesn't understand that her parents and guardians deserve death for what happened.
Retribution will solve nothing, only create more problems-- no matter how deserving they might be.
>>
File: 1345783126090.jpg (85KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1345783126090.jpg
85KB, 720x720px
Is this thread deader than usual or am I just used to the /r9k/ one's post rate?
>>
File: 551183.jpg (109KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
551183.jpg
109KB, 1000x600px
>>6540868
What
When did this happen

>>6542292
Nah it takes a while for the discussion to build.
Me though, I'm just here to post male yanderes and hope one shows up and happens to live in the southeastern U.S

>TFW You will probably never have a cute yandere bf obsess over you and send you 50+ text messages in a night
>>
File: Akabane.Karma.600.1889177.jpg (64KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
Akabane.Karma.600.1889177.jpg
64KB, 600x514px
>>6541448
Yes pretty please
>>
>>6542360
near the very end of the thread
the adress is dead by now but i can easily make a new one if you want
>>
>>6540669
Girl from the last thread here.
I really need to find a boy who can put up with my yandere side. Someone I can learn everything about to ensure I'm his ideal, someone to obsess over, be jealous about, and violently rape at knife point when he's bad <3
Maybe someday *sigh*

>>6540703
Rena is too cute<3
>>
>>6542449
Are you in the southeast US? I'd like to find a guy at least in that area.
>>
>>6542646
Sadly i live in europe
sorry if i got your hopes up...
>>
>>6542589
Are you ok with a shy,timid software engineer?
I am also inexperienced sexually.
>>
>>6542589
Bonus to being a history buff is that I have a multitude of blades to choose from.

For those who want to yan: how do you "practice"? Do you straddle pillows and practice certain motions? Do you have a voice or tone that you slip into when alone? Do you imagine having an article of your beloved's clothing, to enjoy in your...own way?

Do you imagine meeting your beloved for the first time?

For those who want a yan: what do you think about, specifically? Do you purposely leave little hints here and there that could be linked to you and how you are/what you like? Do you sometimes leave your door barely locked, hoping that someone would come in? If you had your yan with you, do you have an escape plan...or a bandanna or belt you keep nearby on the off-chance that it's used against you?

Do you imagine how your yan would be the first time you meet her? Do you hope that she seems normal...or do you hope that she's outwardly weird or twitchy?
>>
>>6542649
Noooooooooooooooo

;-;
>>
>>6540870
You mean Mion?
>>
File: preparation is half the battle.jpg (154KB, 530x480px) Image search: [Google]
preparation is half the battle.jpg
154KB, 530x480px
>>6541148
Don't read up on it, don't spoil yourself, watch it.
For most enjoyment I'd suggest taking pause after episode 3 and after episode 6 and let the things sink in.

>>6542646
>>6542649
When you truly love someone distance doesn't matter.
>>
File: knife.jpg (86KB, 450x639px) Image search: [Google]
knife.jpg
86KB, 450x639px
>>6542589
>Someone I can learn everything about to ensure I'm his ideal, someone to obsess over, be jealous about
I'm liking what I'm hearing so far, that sounds pretty cool
>and violently rape at knife point when he's bad <3
You just turned it up to 11. I've actually been working on writing a little fapfic involving this. Would you like to maybe give some specific details? It would help my writing. If he begged you to put the knife away and promised to be yours to do with as you please, would you do it? What would you do if he started crying from the stress of it, despite his efforts to hold back the tears?
>>
>>6543107
>When you truly love someone distance doesn't matter.
true, but it doesn't sounds like the lady is up for it...
and to be fair, LDR rarely work for long amount of time... humans are still animals after all, without enough physical contact, some people will cheat on you (or even forget you) and leave you to your fate like a puppy abandoned near a highway.

i was that stupid dog... it leaves scars, to say the least
>>
File: k_valentine.jpg (532KB, 1200x746px) Image search: [Google]
k_valentine.jpg
532KB, 1200x746px
>>6543170
>distance doesn't matter
We're in yandere thread, the point I was trying to make wouldn't be LDR...
>>
File: 460 - 9bJEQzz.jpg (137KB, 850x741px) Image search: [Google]
460 - 9bJEQzz.jpg
137KB, 850x741px
>>6541059
>Now we're texting back and forth and she keeps calling me elder, which I don't understand, but whatever.
Maybe, she thinks you're a Mormon missionary.
>>
huh. had no idea threads like these existed here.

>>6542589
>and violently rape at knife point when he's bad <3

this caught my attention.
had something along those lines happen to me some months ago.

>be at a student party with a friend of mine and his classmates.
>vorspiel. knew some of these guys/gals from previous encounters
>when im drunk i'm super sociable and like to talk to the wierder/more interesting people.
>chat with one of the quiet girls there thats usually at these parties, but doesnt say much.
>she doesnt say much and kinda dodges questions
>compliment her, trying to get her to talk etc.

>anyways. about to leave for town.
>taking a piss first, go to bathroom, say i'll catch up with the rest.
>when I'm about to leave the bathroom, the door is jammed or something. ask if somethings wrong with the door.
>quiet girl from earlier answers, yeah sometimes, i'll open it from outside, gimme a sec. or something along those lines.
>surprised as fuck that she was waiting,
>takes a little time before she. says she'll open the door.

>door opens a little, i open the rest.
>she's standing there completely naked, with a kitchen knife in her hand.
>whatthefuck.jpg chill immiediately goes down my spine. Freeze solid. no fucking clue what to do, and scared as shit. Conflicted feelings and confused as fuck
>she says pretty quickly that she'll drop the knife if i take of my clothes.
>WHAAAAT
>do what she says, since i didnt know what the fuck else to do.
>as I take of my shirt she drops the knife in the sink or something and jumps me, and start to make out all crazy.
>what the fuck is going on, never been so confused in all my life.
>after some minutesor something, when im a little calmer, i see where its going, and play along.

I remember the knife thing being over pretty quick, but that shit is burned into my memory. even though i was pretty drunk.
that night was pretty crazy too.

cont
>>
>>6543248

when I talked to my friends about here later. they said I hit on her when the uni started (those initiation weeks with alot of parties) which I didnt remember being shitfaced at the time.
after that she started showing up when i went out with those guys. I didnt notice since she was always there with them, but she never went out with them without me.

Overall a pretty fucking awesome experience I'll most likely never forget.

I've been ambushed by her at some other parties later, but its only when Im really drunk. And theres no knifes.
>>
>>6541059
How good is she at league?
Is she attractive?
Has she been asking to be around you physically?

Ask her why she keeps calling you elder.
And also, listen, take it from an anon who's been there, if you find an actual Yan, run, just fucking run and cut all social ties you might have with her or anyone she knows, fetishes are fun and all that but that shit can be devastating.
>>
So why is this thread on /d/ and not /soc/?
>>
>>6543259
>first question about LoL
>ends up being a coward little piggy
heh, why am i not surprised?
>>
File: 6220734.jpg (210KB, 541x405px) Image search: [Google]
6220734.jpg
210KB, 541x405px
>>6543148
>I've actually been working on writing a little fapfic involving this. Would you like to maybe give some specific details?
Not her but I'm in a relationship with someone like that, who sees herself as a yandere, if I may.

>If he begged you to put the knife away and promised to be yours to do with as you please, would you do it?
She tends to want to make a point that I can't bargain. She might say, "if you do as I say, I'll put it away," but if I beg for it to be put away, she wouldn't as to make a point.

>What would you do if he started crying from the stress of it, despite his efforts to hold back the tears?
She'd take advantage of that and tell me not to hold back, and that it's okay to cry, then comfort me and use that as an example of her being loving, understanding and good for me. It's important that when I'm terrified of her, that I go to her for comfort.
>>
>>6543268
Well excuse me anon, I have a life and I don't want it ruined by some psychotic femanon, underestimating her was exactly what nearly got my balls crushed.
>>
>>6543273
Oh hey frenchie, it's been a while. Haven't seen you much since the female on male rape editions of /gfd/. Thanks for the input. I might use a bit of that.

>>6543259
>How good is she at league?
Not sure, she hasn't added me yet.
>Is she attractive?
Yes, more so than the first girl I was talking to.
>Has she been asking to be around you physically?
Not outside of the club meeting. She did ask if she could slit my throat or smother me in my sleep when I was being annoying a couple times though, if that counts.
>Ask her why she keeps calling you elder.
She said it's because I'm old, but we're both 22 and I act more like a kid than an adult, so Idk. I think at this point she's just doing it to tease me.
>>
you want a yandere girl to jerk you around and nearly murder everything that threatens her closeness to her

i'm right here, boys.
>>
File: tumblr_mzok2boYPD1rtqaqvo1_540.jpg (62KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzok2boYPD1rtqaqvo1_540.jpg
62KB, 540x405px
>>6543107
I dunno. Being able to meet and physically speak and interact with a potential bf is very important to me, and if they're across seas then that will be really difficult.
>>
>>6543357
Do you have a skype?
>>
why is it every "general" thread on /d/ consists of people who have no fucking clue about the fetish in question...
>>
>>6543410
yeah... even if today with internet we can achieve pretty amazing things, they're still not at the point where you can cuddle with your loved one at night

on a wackier note, if you were with someone of roughly the same height as you, would you rather be the big or the little spoon?
>>
>>6542688
I adore shyness/awkwardness.
My main requirements are being in the US, being masochistic, into yandere shit (duh), being skinny/pale, being an open minded pervert, and being adoring by nature.

Post your email (same goes for other people interested) and I'll be in touch. If I like what I see, I'll stay in touch.

>>6542695
I actually have an athame that I keep on me just in case.
I practice shibari, and I practice hiding traces of myself a lot, but that's about all I practice as far as Yandere things go. Most other thing involved only really need be implemented.
However I do change my tone of voice when I'm being more threatening, think Rena Ryuugu status.
I have taken clothing and personal items from boys I've been interested in before, usually to smell while I lay down to sleep.
And yeah I fantasize about the day we "accidentally" meet often. Have to ensure it's perfect.

I've done a few things as far as intimidation goes, like spraying my perfume in her room so she can tell I was there, or leaving notes (typed and printed) under their pillow, etc. Usually physical violence isn't needed.
Usually.
And I have a mask that I keep in my purse to ensure that I'm not seen if I don't want to be.

>>6543148
Details like what?
I don't know if I'd believe him right away, I'd have to make him prove his love for me somehow. And if he started crying from stress I'd honestly just get really wet/hard. (I'm a trans-girl just fyi, extremely passable though) Tears are so fucking cute/hot to me, especially when I'm the cause <3

>>6543248
Sounds like my kind of girl. Taking what she wants.
>>
>>6543966
[email protected]
>>
File: Belarus.600.1434755.jpg (88KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Belarus.600.1434755.jpg
88KB, 600x450px
>>6543914
Depends on how "submissive", or shy and awkward, they are. I love being the big spoon and smooshing a guy's face into my boobs, but otherwise I don't mind being the little spoon.
I also LOVE petting guys. Their heads, their arms, their chests, every fucking where. <3
>>
File: 6221834.jpg (861KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
6221834.jpg
861KB, 744x1052px
>>6543337
Ironically, /gfd/ felt a lot less sane and gentle than /yg/, so I left.

Regardless, could you post a link to your fapfic in here when you finish? I'd be interested in reading it.
>>
>>6542589
There are plenty of guys here for you. I suggest making an account on the Yandere dating site if you haven't already.

Are you only looking for someone near you?
>>
>>6542646
I live in Florida. Thats as south east as you can get.
>>
>>6543170
>LDR rarely work for long amount of time... humans are still animals after all, without enough physical contact, some people will cheat on you (or even forget you) and leave you to your fate like a puppy abandoned near a highway.

Even though I know this I still try. ;_;

Being a submissive guy in the deep south is suffering. I'm 100% positive if my boss ever found out I'm submissive he would fire me. Fuck man my Uni almost kicked me out for wearing a tight fitting plain orange long sleeve when it was cold.

Just letting on at all that you are not a 100% American man is poisonous to a relationship. I'm had girls flip shit at me for just hinting I want them to take control.

I just hope I can find a LDR that will work for long enough for me to get out of here.
>>
>>6543261
Because /soc/ is ultra normy. They actively kill any non normy threads.
>>
>>6543357
Depends on how controlling you are.
>>
>>6543517
Mind elaborating?
>>
>>6544244
yandere =/= being a murderous psychopath

this is already a containment thread for faggots
>>
>>6544224
>/gfd/

Ugh I got tired of that place. The mods kill all other femdom thread because of it and yet they will flip shit to the highest degree if anything slightly hard is mentioned. On top of that more than half the thread isn't even into femdom. They just want a girl to take care of them or have major mommy issues.

I want a girl that eclipses my life. A girl that will take charge and not take no for an answer not some girl who treats me like a kid.
>>
>>6544245
I know that. I even said it in the last thread.

But you have to remember. Yandere is an umbrella term. There are many forms and expressions of it. The one thing that links them all is an obsession over a person. Some Yan’s are violent while others are very docile. So it does include the violent murderous ones. But it also includes the non murderous ones. You have to accept both.
>>
File: Taito.600.834471.jpg (52KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
Taito.600.834471.jpg
52KB, 600x420px
>>6544233
I live in Georgia. That's slightly less southeast than you can get.

>>6544246
FUCK YES I used to visit the gfd thread but goddamn it's a giant shitfest now of whiny ass subs and all the doms seem to have left
>>
>>6544257
What part of Georgia? I was born in Atlanta.

>all the doms seem to have left
Its not so much that they left rather than the thread worked. They all found subs. They still post from time to time but its always updates to their new lives. That's what spurned the subs so much. That they weren't picked. They have no resilience. The dom to sub disparity is like 9 to 1. You have to accept that it will take a while and that others will find a dom before you.
>>
File: 6224394.png (1MB, 1280x919px) Image search: [Google]
6224394.png
1MB, 1280x919px
>>6544251
>So it does include the violent murderous ones. But it also includes the non murderous ones. You have to accept both.
Remember, murderers are people, too.

>>6544246
>The mods kill all other femdom thread because of it and yet they will flip shit to the highest degree if anything slightly hard is mentioned.
Wasn't aware that the mods did that; that's pretty fucked.

It is amusing though, like seeing the shitfest over a thread about urolagnia and people saying that can't ever be gentle. They seem to get angry over how others interpret "gentle" despite it never being properly defined.
>>
>>6544266
>Remember, murderers are people, too.

I would never date one though. My life is kinda valuable to me.

>Wasn't aware that the mods did that; that's pretty fucked.

Its because when it comes to generals "soft" and "hard" are just thread topics to them. We used to have a hardcore femdom thread but the mods kept deleting it and told us to move into to the more active GFD threads.

>They seem to get angry over how others interpret "gentle" despite it never being properly defined.

I do enjoy the shit spewing from time to time but it sucks there are no good femdom threads on /d/ now.

Always remember!
>Its not violence if theirs love!
>>
>>6540896
>We used to have a hardcore femdom thread but the mods kept deleting it and told us to move into to the more active GFD threads.
Weird, they don't seem to tell people to merge fetishes like futanari, tentacles or monster girls, yet femdom is somehow different. Fuck.
>>
File: Iwamine.Shuu.600.1773164.jpg (128KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
Iwamine.Shuu.600.1773164.jpg
128KB, 600x594px
>>6544265
I live north of Atlanta, about 45 min to an hour away from Georgia Tech's campus when the traffic's good.
>>
File: 6223336.jpg (327KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6223336.jpg
327KB, 1280x720px
>>6544301
This was intended for >>6544268
>>
>>6544309
Nice.

>>6544301
They consider futa just a version of another fetish instead of its own thing. Its why futa threads are fucking everywhere.
>>
File: Dark.Konoha.600.1697095.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dark.Konoha.600.1697095.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>6544330
Noice are you a cutie

>They consider futa just a version of another fetish instead of its own thing. Its why futa threads are fucking everywhere.
Are we sure the mods don't just have a raging hard on for futa yet the moment any femdom other than gentle femdom* shows up their pathetic tiny dicks shrivel up into the raisins that they are

*I.e, guys with mommy dom fetishes who want the dom to do everything and don't want to lift a finger for anything
>>
>>6544347
>are you a cutie
To me no, I used to be otter mode but last GF was into bara so she fattened me up and made me stop shaving my body. I haven't had the will yet to change so I'm still ehh. But I let my partners dress and shape me how they want so if I get someone who wants me to go back I would in a heart beat. Its just finding someone first.

>Are we sure the mods don't just have a raging hard on for futa yet the moment any femdom other than gentle femdom* shows up their pathetic tiny dicks shrivel up into the raisins that they are

Its defiantly possible. I can only go off of what I've seen them say which could be a lie but its not like we can do anything about it. I'm happy we have this thread so I have someplace to hang out and chat.
>>
>>6544240
oh wow i remember you, you were worse than finger cuff anon in the gfd threads.
>>
File: 243523.jpg (124KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
243523.jpg
124KB, 400x380px
>>6544265
while i admit i did find a nice boy in the gfd threads to own the issue arises with its fundamental connection to /r9k/. a lot of people there dont like women, and a lot of people there flip their shit at anything that isnt a vanilla relationship with the barest semblance of assertiveness from the woman in bed alone. its not fun to post things or encourage people in that environment. plus all the boys here are qtier anyway
>>
please go back to /gfd/, seriously...

it would be preferable to let this thread die
>>
>>6544435
I thought that was the point of the /r9k/ threads though to keep the communities separate. /d/ is not /r9k/ to force their mentality on a /d/ thread will just ruin it.
>>
>>6544438
Or you know you can leave. Your the first one to start complaining.
>>
>>6544230
I dislike dating sites, it always degrades into fat creeps talking about how cute they think I am and asking me about my sexual preferences.
Even the Yandere dating site listed here, made an account, 5 people messaged me in like 20 mins, all telling me what they want to do to me...so no fuck that noise.
I'll be the only creep in my relationships thank you very much.
So yeah for now I'll stick to picking my potential people to stalk from those of you who leave your emails for me.

And no not just looking for local, just someone in the US at least, if I like someone enough I'm willing to relocate to be closer.
>>
>>6544442
>>6544444
nice quints, but still, go make your own /gfd/ hentai thread, its not our fault you let autists pollute your generals
>>
>>6544444
>44444
44444!
>>
>>6544442
they all migrated to /d/ for whatever reason. there are no more threads on /r9k/

>>6544445
4chan is the best dating site
>>
>>6544450
Indeed, at least I know what kind of fucked up I'm getting this way <3

I want emotionally dependent, masochistic, and damaged.
Not basic as fuck, boring, vanilla pervert status shit.
>>
>>6544445
Well lady, I got bad news for you, because a lot of the dudes on 4chan are fat themselves.
>>
>>6544458
I'm aware, but at least this way I can sift through it without having to give out my own info/pictures if they aren't what I'm into.
>>
>>6544455
>tfw he cries after you spank him too much and needs cuddles
>tfw he tells you that you scare him sometimes with the things you say
>tfw he needs you so badly he just breaks sometimes and cant do anything but snuggle against you
>tfw he doesnt have anybody else
>tfw you are his entire world

it is so much better
>>
>>6544460
*fanning self*
Too much hotness all at once <3
>>
>>6544460
So cute <3
The knowledge that deep down, he's actually into it even though it scares/hurts him just makes me so fucking wet honestly <3
>>
>>6544447
I'm not here for /gfd/ I cam here to get AWAY from it.

>>6544450
See above its why I bailed I don't like that mentality and don't want to associate with them.
>>
>>6544445
Well that's your choice. Personally I would rather be in your position. I would rather people contact me that I can say no to then never getting a hit fucking ever.

I've had mixed success on 4chan. Most of the people I get in contact with don't ever fucking talk. EVER. What was the point of giving me your Skype if you give me one word answers and then remove me a day later?
>>
>>6544455
>I want emotionally dependent, masochistic, and damaged.

Well your on the right site. But I've found that those damaged guys are the ones that are the "creeps" all y'all complain about. Being desperate goes hand and hand with all of that.
>>
>>6544462
>>6544469
its so great when he gets so needy he cant talk and just pants and moans and does whatever he can to try to look cute for me. and of theres always the best,
>what did you do to me?
Every time i hear that i literally start gushing
>>
>>6544460
I am all of that. I've also noticed most girls fucking HATE all of that. The second I start to get emotionally dependent is the second they start edging away.
>>
>>6544481
being codependent or emotionally vulnerable like that is seen as bad generally, even most guys dont like it in girls. its a weight on the person who you cling to, and it makes them feel smothered or responsible and people dont usually like that. thankfully there exist people who love it very much and just want to take everything they can from needy little people like you
>>
>>6544475
I've had some actual nice long term relationships come out of 4chan actually.
I'm not just browsing this site either though, going over quite a few, got a decent number of responses, but not expecting tons under this tag.
Not exactly a super common fetish.
I've had plenty of "healthy" normal relationships in the past, however I'd just like to be able to not have to restrain myself with my abuses/obsession for once. And finding a masochistic boy/girl into yandere stuff would be ideal.
If I ever get bored of this, I could always go back to the receiving dick pics constantly shit on dating sites, but I doubt I will.
>>
>>6544477
Not necessarily, dated plenty of boys who were shy, emotionally damaged, dependent and perverse without being creeps/pigs.
There's a difference between being a closet pervert with some emotional issues/needs, and being a douche who sends dick pics to people he doesn't know asking for sex and talking about how "horny you make him".

>>6544479
Jelly :3
>>
>>6544483
I'm talking girls that said they liked it as well. From 4chan no less.

I personally think that those who claim to like it only like it when its on their time and when they want it and never any time else. Its selfish as fuck.
>>
>>6544485
Well if you want to talk I can give you my email. I match what you want from what I can tell.
>>
>>6544490
Oh you mean jerks. I'm talking about the kind of guys who are just desperate and come off to strong or not strong enough because of it.
>>
>>6544494
Actually, grill here, I like it all the time.
I like being there for my partner, knowing that they depend on me, and knowing that only I can help them. It's very fulfilling/gratifying in a sense. Like just you're being there is the cure to all that ails them.
>>
>>6544500
Nah, never really have issues with guys like that.
Mostly just ego driven douche bags who have no thoughts outside of their dicks.
>>6544498
Sure.
>>
>>6544504
And they were on the Yandere dating site? Jesus with less than 100 members I figured it would be pretty safe.

Its a throw away I'll give you my real or skype if you want it through there.

[email protected]
>>
>>6544502
That seems rather tame. I'm talking about a pathological need to please their partner. To do things like clean and cook and more to make their partner happy.
>>
>>6544512
I've met a few girls who were like that actually.
>>
>>6544511
Yeah...apparently not.

Also "bob the blob" ...
>>
>>6544516
Whats wrong with that? The name made me giggle when I was a kid. Back when having an email was "cool and awesome." I just kept it and repurposed it into a throw away.
>>
>>6544514
What about guys? The expectations are different for each gender. I've met guys that expected that from their girls.
>>
>>6544519
Just a ...less than great name I suppose :P
>>
>>6544512
That's what I'm like and my mistress is the girl here in the thread.
>>
>>6540669
There isn't enough chubby, thick, or soft yanderes out in the world I tell you what.
>>
>>6544522
Think I should change it? and I'll reply to the email in a bit once I have time to sit down and go through it all.
>>
>>6544534
Stalking is hard work.
Difficult to maintain chubs while you're following your future husbando all day every day.
>>
>>6544542
I would personally yeah.
But I mean hey if you like it.
And alright, I think I'll be seeing myself off to bed for now. Talk to you all later.
>>
Why not contribute some to:)
http://pastebin.com/QJPas3en
>>
>>6544502
Please stop, my heart can't take it.
>>
>>6544547
It can't be that hard son, just needs to walk a few min to get to her husbando.
>>
File: 1427781681162.jpg (134KB, 964x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1427781681162.jpg
134KB, 964x1000px
>>6544494
>I personally think that those who claim to like it only like it when its on their time and when they want it and never any time else. Its selfish as fuck.
Eh, I'd disagree. I'm someone who's like that and at times, my codependence frustrates her, but she prefers me to have it, even if at times, it's frustrating.

Most things one desires are not desired at certain times and with something like this, you can't expect her to like it 24/7. As long as she's not an ass about it ad recognizes that if she wants that in someone, it'll be there even when inconvenient, I wouldn't call it selfish.
>>
Seeing all of these replies are starting to awaken my inner yan again!!
>>
>>6544640
Yay! is that a good thing or a bad thing? eh fuck it it's all a good thing!
>>
>>6544309

This is actually kind of scary because I live in the same direction and the same amount of time from downtown Atlanta...
>>
>>6544679
Woooo yandere party in Alpharetta/Milton/Roswell/Marietta/can't think of any other places right now but any other places within this distance as well
\o/

>>6544460
I suddenly feel warm and fuzzy and also hot and bothered at the same time
>>
So, call me an autist, but what do you do on YanOrg when someone interests you? Do you send them a message? Do you send them a friend request cold? Some dating sites have a like or a wink or something to indicate interest, or they encourage you to look through profiles and give them a yea or nay and if you match it tells you.
>>
>>6544224
>Regardless, could you post a link to your fapfic in here when you finish? I'd be interested in reading it.
>post a link to your fapfic in here when you finish?
>when you finish
I'm afraid that's more likely to be an "if" than a "when." I'm terrible at finishing things I start. But then, maybe I'll work on it more now that I know I have somebody waiting on it.
>no promises though
>>
>>6544968
Just go ahead and send a message. As to what to first talk about...that depends on whatever interested you.
>>
>>6545062
I sort of just want to nudge them and get them to look at my own profile and see if they'd be interested in me, rather than striking up a conversation. Which sounds stupidly indirect, I know, but it's like if they wouldn't even be interested in me anyway then they have to feign interest for a few messages just to be nice or reject me outright and those both sound kind of awful.
>>
>>6545065
That's true. When in doubt, you could open up communication through something they like and go from there...but that could also be awkward.

Friendly reminder that I'm delivering new bit of writing later today. May be more YanDan...or it may be something just a teensy bit more obviously yan.
>>
>>6544577
Ohh anon-kun but you love it, why would I stop <3
>>6544765
*licks lips* <3
>>
>>6545076
Yesssssssss
>>
>>6544460
Y-you goddess...
Pls... Pls punish me onee-chan...
>>
>>6545365
you just called her big brother...

At least make it Nee-san
>>
>>6545434
Maybe they're from the /rr/ thread?
>>
File: tumblr_nu7cp8MDD01uyxtato1_500.jpg (136KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu7cp8MDD01uyxtato1_500.jpg
136KB, 500x716px
>>6545434
>>6545434
I thought Onii was for brothers, and Onee was for sisters.
>>
File: 6231199.jpg (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
6231199.jpg
71KB, 800x600px
>>6545434
"Onē" is for elder sisters, "onī" is for elder brothers, "imōto" is for younger sisters and "otōto" is for younger brothers. The O is can be emitted in the first two.
>>
>>6545434
It's somewhat correct because ofthe default pronunciation of i and e in Japanese. (Same as Spanish)
That being said.

>>6544460

Please punish me big sister... Punish me until I start to cry and then cuddle me, whisper sweet things to me, and trick me into licking your pussy like a good boy... Then punish me again <3

I... I haz kik...
>>
>Yandere.org
>100 Members in total

Wooo!
>>
File: tumblr_ntpqazsJNC1t0oz8yo2_500.jpg (62KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntpqazsJNC1t0oz8yo2_500.jpg
62KB, 500x290px
I really want to make an account on the yandere site, but I'm really fucking nervous about doing it...
>>
>>6545535
Just go for it. Just be ready for an influx of messages if you are a girl. With so few members most guys are just waiting to message new girls first. Apparently some of them are ass holes. I was hoping since it was niche and small there wouldn't be any but humanity kicked that one down.
>>
>>6545535
well you almost found yourself someone a few times here in the threads (if it wasn't for that fucking distance...) so maybe you don't really need it?
>>
>>6545535

I think you'll have no trouble at all finding people near you.
>>
>>6545537
>>6545535
It'd be worth making an account but...I guess if there really is a problem with guys being pricks, then you could pass and stick to here. No one really bugs me (I wonder why), so I don't mind doing whatever there.

I just hope the goons and losers lost interest and leave only those actually interested.
>>
>>6545264
I guess telling a yandere to stop never works anyway.
>>
>this one chick is thirsty as hell
>like a survivor of a plane crash in a desert
>like I don't even know her
>I don't talk to anyone at college so I don't know her story either
>she keeps sitting close to me in the two classes we have together
>makes sure we make eye contact
>sometimes bumps into me and starts the extremely forced "omigosh again? I am like such a clutz lel" conversation
>I've always been bad at telling girls I'm not interested, but I thought I should man up for once
>I walk up to her before one of our classes and try to start the conversation
>Realize I don't know how to start a conversation
>She looks at me expectantly, blushing hard
>"S-so, you're interested in me, right?"
>she nods hesitantly
>the look on her face is like an abandoned puppy finding a new home
>Realize I can't man up
>Try to think of an excuse
>start to panic
>Blurt out that I'm gay before I know what's happening
>which is half true

I'm shallow as hell. If you're attractive to me, I'm interested, and this girl was about a 5.8/10. I give zero fucks about personality. She can be dull, bitchy, depressed, clingy, violent, etc. I'll treat her like a princess up until we fuck, then something in me just grows to despise them Probably some psychology shit about me hating myself and then hating anyone who'd let me put my dick in them.
But this story isn't about me, so

>She doesn't even hesitate
>I mean not for a fucking second
>She was not taken aback
>She didn't feel rejected
>Instead she shot to her feet and shouted
>"I CAN FIX THAT"
>I painfully aware of the gazes she attracted
>She's looking at me with burning determination
>I panic harder
>I don't know what to say
>don't know what to do
>feel like shutting down
>rebooting
>run startup manager
>find the errors that caused this problem
>no I don't want to send a fucking report
>log back in
>While spacing out she scooted closer to me and grabbed by hand
>looking me dead in the eyes she whispered again "I can fix thaaat."
>>
>>6545653
>>>"I CAN FIX THAT"
bwahahaha sounds like she's a keeper
>>
File: 1437533531876.jpg (215KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1437533531876.jpg
215KB, 850x1202px
>>6545653
>Something about her sparks fear in me
>I try repeating "I-i'm gay"
>she repeats "I caaaan fixxx thaaat" and leans in closer to my face
>does she realize how strange it is to say it like that
>is she so excited that she's no longer conscious of her actions
>the paranoid part of my mind suddenly believes that every single person in the building is looking my way
>every whisper across the room is about me looking like a fool
>every giggle between friends is at my expense
>I'm panicking so hard
>I can feel the sweat beading down my forehead
>I helplessly bleat out that I'm gay once more
>barely a whisper
>for a second I doubt she even heard me
>but she leans into my ear and whispers
>"Don't worry, I'll fix it for you."
>I wanted to laugh
>I wanted to cry
>In reality I merely froze
>I've never been good at taking action
>getting myself into this mess is proof of that
>My panic has reached an all time high
>I'm talking DEFCON fucking 1
>prepping the nukes in case those god damn ruskies try anything
>So I do the simplest thing I can thing of
>turn on my heel and walk the fuck out of there
>skipped that class, fuck it I haven't even been doing the work anyways
>Skipped the other one I see her in two because fuck nah
>I ended up dropping out so it wasn't much of a big deal in the long run
>For a little while after in the hallways I'd see dudes in from that class and they'd say something along the lines of either "that was cold, bro!" or "what happened?"
>to which I'd give a half assed response and act like I'm busy
>I'd also occasionally see her in the hall
>but I avoided her like the plague
>Even without looking I could tell she was staring at me

Luckily nothing really yanderish happened.
I didn't realize how shitty of a story this was until I typed it out.
>>
>>6545672
you fucked up senpai
>>
>>6545672
Are you actively afraid of women? That was...that just wasn't cool.
>>
>>6545653

>"I CAN FIX THAT"

I kekd heartily anon.

>>6545672

Until here, here you're just literally autistic and/or afraid of vaginas
>>
>>6545722
Vaginas are scary bro
>>
>>6545732

Can't argue with you really, but if I can overcome my fear, so can anyone else
>>
>>6545653
;-;
I've never posted here before.
That made fucking excited when I read the "I can fix that"
I blushed so hard I could feel it but I was also a bit affraid cause I know I would be if a girl did that to me...
Fuck I realise I don't care when someone talk about a girl looking at his texts and forcing him to delete girls phone numbers.
I think it would be extremely cool to be tied up and detained by a girl.
> tfw I am shy and I love to take care of someone. I'd love to submit to a petite girl.
I am 1.85m and 80kgs, joining the army soon, am I fucked up?
>>
>>6544765

>yandere party

That sounds terrifying desu senpai
But in a fun way
>>
holy fuck op is that GIFfany?
>>
Does posting in the zeemap condone stalking, cause someone lives 15 mins away from me and I want to hunt them down.
>>
>>6545954
pls be me
>>
>>6545771
Question, why is there a lot of anons says Desu or senpai this past week? Did I miss something good?
>>
>>6543232
Mormon kek
>>
>>6545977
idk, they didn't make it easy all I have is a gender and the address for a mobile home park.
>>
>>6545989
welp, its not me but good luck
>>
>>6545653
>>6545672
Ficking hell anon. I'd let her drag me into the bathroom, cuff me up and proceed to rape me as she says "AM I FIXING IT YET?!"
>>
File: Iwamine.Shuu.600.1773166.jpg (67KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
Iwamine.Shuu.600.1773166.jpg
67KB, 600x519px
>>6545537
I was expecting a "JUST DO IT"
You have failed me anon

>>6545542
That happens when I mention I'm a female and want a submissive male yandere
However maybe this time I'll mention I'm in North Georgia

>>6545545
I think I'll do it. I probably won't be very active, but I'll do it.
And also WHERE IS SEXY YANDAN STORY

>>6545771
Oh, it's just like a regular party.
Wait, what's that?
You want to l-leave?
Sorry, anon-kun, that's not happening anytime soon...

>>6545986
I don't know why but when you type certain words they get replaced in the post with desu or senpai.
>>
>>6546034
tfw I had a LDR with a girl from georgia many years ago, she messed me up badly and is a part of the reason I'm so fucked today.
>>
>>6546034
YOU'LL GET YANDAN WHEN YOU'RE FINE AND READY FOR IT YOU WTSERDFGHJKL--I mean, yes. The Dan. The yan known as Dan. Dan meant to be a yan. YanDan.

I'm sure you won't mind if it takes juuuuuuuuuust a tiny bit longer.
>>
>>6543107
There needs to be the opposite of this.

>Yandere finds her crush's fatty porn
>Starts stuffing herself sick
>Eventually traps her crush under her flab
>>
>>6545653
>"I CAN FIX THAT"
Marry her.

Do it now. If you do, she'll make sure that you're always happy and satisfied.

You don't know how much she loves you.

She loves you more than black holes love the light.

I'll never let you go.
>>
File: tumblr_lrszy0q1VB1qluum0o1_250.gif (500KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lrszy0q1VB1qluum0o1_250.gif
500KB, 250x188px
>>6545653
>>
File: 003[1].png (321KB, 791x1150px) Image search: [Google]
003[1].png
321KB, 791x1150px
Best Yan coming through.

>Accepts that her mental image of her love might not match reality, and believes wholeheartedly that she'll still be in love with him even after she finds out his bad sides.
>Is willing to accept the circumstances that he's in, and will put up with a lack of lovey-dovey time with him because she knows that they belong together.
>Called his aunt out for bullying him into helping with research, even though his aunt knew that it was taking a toll on his mental and emotional state.
>Restrained her urge to murder Aoi for taking his virginity before she could get to him.
>Found a way to sabotage Tokonatsu's relationship without causing her any harm.
>>
damn, I wish people were as engaged on the r9k threads...
>>
File: 1447617365705.jpg (272KB, 410x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447617365705.jpg
272KB, 410x500px
>>>/r9k/24287576
In case anyone would like to contribute over there. Thanks in advance if so.
>>
File: Dark.Konoha.full.1699325.jpg (484KB, 570x754px) Image search: [Google]
Dark.Konoha.full.1699325.jpg
484KB, 570x754px
>>6546044
Seriously yan-dan was like my dream yandere guy in writing. <3

And if you make me wait any longer you're gonna have a bad time

Also I decided to register on the yan site and so far I've gotten a few messages but none of them have been creepy which is good although none of them have exactly been what I was looking for but oh well
>>
>Meet girl in this thread
>Emailing girl
>She likes me so far
>Trying to keep it cool but at the same time cant stop checking my email

AHHHHHH I don't know whether to keep my Yan side in check or let it out. I was hoping for another message today but haven't got one and its driving me insane.
>>
File: 1440810462202.jpg (254KB, 620x749px) Image search: [Google]
1440810462202.jpg
254KB, 620x749px
>>6546238
I KNOW THAT FEEL
>>
File: Happy.Tree.Friends.full.1637351.jpg (140KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
Happy.Tree.Friends.full.1637351.jpg
140KB, 550x600px
>>6546238
If you met her in this thread, wouldn't she want to see your yandere side? Maybe you can ask her...?
Although that might be weird

Why not wait a bit longer to see how it plays out
>>
>>6541448
>>6545076
>>6546034
>>6546044
>>6546219
Who is yandan and where can I read this story?
>>
Is it weird that sometimes I honestly just want a yandere penpal? Like, someone obsessive to the point they constantly want to be talking, doing stuff together, playing videogames, skyping, etc. but not close enough to actually be in danger?

And then maybe someday waking up in my apartment tied up with them straddling me at knife point.
>>
>>6546536
>actually be in danger?

When with this asumption end?

Yandere =/= Violence.

The main trait of the archetype is obsession. There are submissive yanderes that would do nothing to harm you.

But no. Being wanted is a very normal trait.
>>
>>6546219
Mmmmmmmm if only I uploaded it earlier... I do apologize because I kinda dozed off but on the other hand, you got to suffer. So fair trade.

>>6546511
A bit of ok-tier writing I do once a week for kicks. Focuses on a male Yan, Dan, and his girlfriend Rachelle.

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO. YANDAN. PART DEUX.

http://pastebin.com/NqvGTxgV

(And YanDan 1 for those who haven't read the first bit)
http://pastebin.com/n5uU2j1C
>>
File: 1435535958115.png (981KB, 1148x760px) Image search: [Google]
1435535958115.png
981KB, 1148x760px
I should also note that I'm also posting the links of these on my yandere.org profile as a way to keep track of things.
>>
>>6546561
http://pastebin.com/cRu5mAUe

This is also something I wrote as a bonus because I've had dreams like this before...more than just once. So I thought I might as well make something out of it to write.
>>
>>6546120
Whenever I check up on the YG threads, in r9k, it usually dies before I can bump. I'll try to make some yandere OC, so I can contribute, in the r9k threads. no promises. Thank you for trying though
>>
File: 1401245210170.jpg (50KB, 532x353px) Image search: [Google]
1401245210170.jpg
50KB, 532x353px
So this is where everyone went? Are these much different than the /r9k/ threads?
>>
>>6545580
Thats the idea <3
>>
>>6546628
They are somewhat different; the massive advantage is that a thread here will last several lifetimes whereas one in /r9k/ will die in one-three days.
>>
>>6546742
Also, last one expired, made a new one:
>>>/r9k/24307934
>>
>>6546286
Yeah well there are people here who are the Yan and don't want a Yan. Found that out on Yandere.org.

I'm keeping it in check for now but she seems to be the closest to what I want I've ever found. I want this to work out and its killing me.
>>
>>6546628
I would say yes. There was a fight between /d/ posters and /r9k/ posters last thread. Apparently it was about /r9k/ posters forcing their views of women on /d/.
>>
>>6546034

>Wait, what's that?
>You want to l-leave?
>Sorry, anon-kun, that's not happening anytime soon...

pls, my heart can only take so much before it gives out
>>
>>6546219
Theres a yan site? like to meet yanderes?
>>
>>6546927
It's a bit of a shithole since most of its membership are robots from r9k waiting on their dream yandere/misaki clone.
>>
>>6546561
>http://pastebin.com/NqvGTxgV
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DAN
DAN IS BACK YAS

Mad, this is awesome. I hope you continue it <3

>>6546594
Ooh... it's creepy
I like

>>6546870
Well, good luck to you anon-chan! o/ I hope it works out for you

>>6546881
No no, I'm not going to stop, anon-kun. You'll learn to love us eventually~
>>
File: 11-17-2015 4.png (40KB, 1592x1592px) Image search: [Google]
11-17-2015 4.png
40KB, 1592x1592px
So the r9k thread died
>>
File: 11-17-2015 1.png (59KB, 1592x1592px) Image search: [Google]
11-17-2015 1.png
59KB, 1592x1592px
Damn, janitors pruned the thread in /r9k/ again.
>tfw
Anyway, is the person who drew this (and the following two) around?
>>
>>6546951
It's you! Hey, would you like to talk in the chat? we can exchange yandie stories.
>>
File: 11-17-2015 3.png (60KB, 1592x1592px) Image search: [Google]
11-17-2015 3.png
60KB, 1592x1592px
>>6546954
uh, Im willing to drop in and listen/read the chats for a bit. Were you the one that asked for a request? If so, shoot
>>
>>6546956
Yes, it was me, I also made the dead thread and posted most replying comments. I made this guide of sorts ages ago, about how to connect to the irc channel: https://i.imgur.com/5teKhJn.png
>As for the request, if you want to indulge me:
Could you make a drawing of this a yandie, lurking behind a tree while her target / beloved is walking on his way (anywhere), but with the climate being snowy? (not with snow falling, but with snow in covering the ground (and trees if you want to be that detailed hehe). Thanks in advance.
>>
>>6545672
Ya blew it son. That was potential waifu material.
>>
>>6545653
>"I CAN FIX THAT"
>looking me dead in the eyes she whispered again "I can fix thaaat."
BOOBS THE BUILDER,
CAN SHE FIX IT?
BOOBS THE BUILDER,
YES SHE CAN!
>>
Yan-San, come back in, we don't bite and thirsters get kicked asap.
>>
File: url.png (43KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
43KB, 250x246px
>>6546927
Yeah, it's yandere.org. I'm the femanon who's searching for a submissive male yandere with ruffly hair who loves being cuddled and pet.

>>6546931
Not everyone, though!
>>
>>6546993
I actually just wanted to see if it worked, as I usually never can get irc channels to work. I don't have time right now but maybe tonight
>>
>>6546539
Where are the submissive female yanderes?

I don't wanna get shanked ;_;
>>
File: 1446949492778.jpg (316KB, 977x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1446949492778.jpg
316KB, 977x1400px
>>6547000
Most yanderes are "normal" as in they don't want to shank you. Only the ultra unstable super possessive I'm-gonna-murder-you-so-I-know-you're-not-cheating-on-me ones will try and shank you.
>>
>>6546997
It's true. While I have whatever fantasies, I'm more using the site to just catalog whatever yan stuff I do, ranging from movie to...possibly future vocaroo stuff.

>>6546936
And glad you like it. If I can keep this weekly schedule going, it may end up actually going somewhere. Hand sanitizer not required.
>>
>>6547005
Ranging from writing,rather.

I also want to try writing other things along with YanDan so I don't get stale.
>>
>>6546997
you really make me wish i could just say fuck it to everything and crash on your doorstep

but yeah, with the bullshit happening around me (on different scales) i can't really leave my place for now
>>
>tfw you realize you may have met a yandere on an mmo
>>
>>6547003
Damn, that looks like a nightmare to me; I hate moths though.
>>
File: 1446949838682.jpg (276KB, 747x721px) Image search: [Google]
1446949838682.jpg
276KB, 747x721px
>>6547008
Of course man. :D Your writing is pretty good to, so I look forward to seeing anything you post here.

>>6547014
Yeah, that's a problem I have to. I really need whoever contacts me to be local, because of my family's distaste of online dating.

And if you did show up at my doorstep I'd offer you some cookies
I hope you can get rid of the bullshit around ya
>>
>>6547023
They can be cute when they don't fly in front of you out of nowhere. They're fluffy!
>>
File: 001.jpg (275KB, 850x1163px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
275KB, 850x1163px
>>6547019
TELL US

>>6547023
Moths are sexy af though have you ever seen one up close and personal it like hot damn dat abdomen
>>
>>6547028
yeah i know, and that'd be lovely...
Some of the stuff is just family/private issues, it should get fixed soon...ish
the rest... well, you've seen it in the news...

>>6547023
why? moths are cute fluffballs with no ways to harm you (no stingers or anything)
>>
>>6547030
>>6547031
>>6547034
I get a very strong allergic reaction if they fly near and crash, dropping that powder of theirs. Having a human-sized moth yandere after me would be a literal nightmare. Would have to go all Schwarzenegger on her.
>>
>>6547038
ah yeah if you're allergic that makes sense... sorry for you, anon
>>
TFW Microsoft lets you get into any email account within 3 business days if you know enough about the person, previous passwords, and possible emails.
>>
>>6545653
>>6545672
>>6546032

Is it wrong that I want a drawfag to put this story to ink? I'm seriously considering dropping a twenty on getting it done. With the handcuffed raping part as well.
>>
You know what? I REALLY hate email. Its not conductive to stalking at at. I mean FUCK you cant even see if they read your message or not. All you can do is sit there and wait. Hour after agonizing hour.
>>
>Tfw the girl you are pretty sure is your soul mate will likely pass on you because you don't live close enough to her.

I'm going to kill myself at this rate.
>>
>>6547055
Do it senpai, you'll meet your dream gf in the afterlife
>>
>>6547060
There is no afterlife. Only the sweet nothing of oblivion.
>>
>>6547053
i know how you feel, anon
the wost that can happen when you mail someone is you getting a delivery failure notification ( a clear sign that the person deleted their mail)
>>
>>6546874
Ah then I guess I belong here then because apparently I'm a degenerate for having more than one gf in the span of a year.
>>
>>6547053
>2015
>Not including HTML in your email that loads up a 1x1 image on your home server and then watching traffic to your home server for IP addresses trying to access that image.

There's SO much you can do to stalk people through all sorts of online means, including email, some require a bit more work but they all pay off.
>>
>>6547064
It was on women being dominate and men being submissive. /d/ got annoyed that /r9k/ posters wouldn't accept submissive men and dominate women.
>>
>>6547070
I don't even know how to do any of that...
>>
>>6547063
Its only been 26 hours since I sent her an email. I'll probably suffer until the 48 hour mark then send another.

Its the waiting that kills me. The unknown. A simple "not interested would be wonderful compared to waiting.
>>
File: 1196.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1196.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>6547070
Damn, this is good. Thanks, anon, I would have never thought of that.
>>
>>6547076
yeah...
>>
>>6547072
That's strange because there is a lot of cross posters between the gfd, and yg threads on /r9k/
>>
>>6547070
Good god. You could also embed a .txt in it saying "I will always be with you <3". They'll probably never find it but if they do, they will know that you do what you do out of love.
>>
>>6547073
https://www.google.com/search?q=html+email+basics
https://www.google.com/search?q=html+basics

and for those of us without a home server:

https://www.google.com/search?q=one+time+image+share

Although if you go through a service like that be sure to have 5-6 1x1 images in the email because if you go to check if they've viewed the email by seeing if you can see the picture or not and they haven't you'll have other chances.
>>
File: 11-17-2015 5.png (67KB, 1592x1592px) Image search: [Google]
11-17-2015 5.png
67KB, 1592x1592px
>>6546962
Sorry it took so long, I dont usually do requests. Here you go anon
>>
>>6547151
Awesome, you are the best!
>>
Hmm.. i dont know... possessive sounds good but I would prefer submissive and non-murderie.
>>
>>6547175
>non-murderie
Read the thread

Yandere =/= Violence

There are also a tone of submissive Yans in this thread me being one of them.
>>
>>6543966
>masochistic
>skinny
Damn it.
I'm not sure if I can be masochistic but I know I'm relatively dominant.. I'm also rather tall and hefty.
>>
>>6547178
>>6547175
Sorry that was a response to
>>6543357
Not as a general reply to yandere.
>>
File: Sig_Curtis2.jpg (28KB, 633x666px) Image search: [Google]
Sig_Curtis2.jpg
28KB, 633x666px
H-hi, I am a fully grown man and I c-cannot be dominated by a woman.
I-I am strong and in-independent, so let me go drink with my friends!
>>
File: Izumi.Curtis.full.103019.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Curtis.full.103019.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>6547213
You better stay home if you don't want to be sell tomorrow with the rest of the meat.
>>
>>6544547
>>6544534
You just gotta feed her delicious food (or have her cook it if shes a better cook) to get her to the right chub.
>>
>>6547178
Thats awesome! But I feel this isn't the best place to try to pick up a yandere.. I mean its on /d/ which last I was here didnt like hookup threads too much.
>>
>>6546997
>Not normally submissive
>Not particularly yandere
>Tempted to pretend to be because I love having my hair ruffled and petted.
>>
>>6546997
>not very submissive, caring yes but submissive no.
>bald.
There goes my chance. Unless you like beard scratching.
>>
>>6547303
the dating site is for roleplaying

you are talking about playing a role
>>
>>6547312
The dating site is not for roleplaying exclusively. Plenty of people are looking for actual partners.
>>
>>6547312
>>6547316
Or just people to talk about yandere tendencies, like me. I don't like online role-playing nor are actively looking for a girlfriend.
>>
>>6544257

Yeah, too many people focused on what they can't do.

if you ever drop by again I namefag there so yeah, drop sifsub a hi
>>
>>6544246
we're looking for the same thing senpai

Not everyone sees it as a place to be taken care of, some of us just like controlling women
>>
File: 1369784576812.png (430KB, 1000x705px) Image search: [Google]
1369784576812.png
430KB, 1000x705px
It's so much harder to capture yandere in an image that it is gfd/rr. At least, I've got a lot fewer images of the one than the other.
>>
File: Belarus.(Male).full.511200.jpg (275KB, 1000x1418px) Image search: [Google]
Belarus.(Male).full.511200.jpg
275KB, 1000x1418px
>>6547303
ummm excuse me lying is my trigger
(But no seriously, I'm super paranoid about shit like that)

>>6547311
Noooooooo D:

I really want to meet my perfect yandere who I'm sure, out of the 7.125 billion humans who live on this giant floating rock, MUST FUCKING EXIST SOMEWHERE
>>
>>6547064
you're a degenerate for being part of some fetish group activity

emphasis on the "group" - i for one would never want to be with someone who'd ever do something like that, with multiple other people i mean. it's disgusting. how would i know you wouldnt be wanting to do that kind of thing again? nothing you say would be able to reassure my neurotic mind.

i think you are a nonperson in yandere eyes.
>>
>>6547606
He may be out there but maybe he's gay.
Inb4 I CAN FIXXXXX THAAAAT
>>
>>6547606
yeah. I don't like the bald either, but IMHO its better than balding. And as for the submissive stuff, Its more so a thing of I'v never tried being submissive.

>Papercraft and gaming
you do sound awesome tho.
>>
File: tumblr_nwazyoGZzV1sbbeqio1_1280.png (399KB, 1021x646px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwazyoGZzV1sbbeqio1_1280.png
399KB, 1021x646px
>>6547618
Well, he wouldn't be my dream yandere would he?
>Meet him
>Turns out he's gay
>I CAN DEFINITELY FUCKING FIX THAT SHIT

>>6547619
Yes, being bald is way better than balding.
And thanks for noticing, I am pretty awesome.
...When I have someone pestering me to get up and do stuff, but that's beside the point
>>
>>6547635
No problem. If you wanna game together some time I would be down.
>>
>>6547635
>meet 10/10 qt boy
>perfect in every way
>local
>gay
>grow false beard
>take vocal lessons
>stuff pants
>romance
>go back to your place
>arm's heavy
>knees weak
>mom's spaghetti
>he finds out your a wimmin
>rape him into submission
>realize you are the yan and you mind fucked him into loving you

M...mission success.
>>
File: Shiota.Nagisa.600.1889176.jpg (70KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
Shiota.Nagisa.600.1889176.jpg
70KB, 600x514px
>>6547638
Yea that's what's gonna happen
>>
>>6547638
well then... I didn't expect to get so turned on by that. Perhaps I don't know my self too well
>>
>>6547640
Works for me.

That's also why I say I'd rather have a yan. I know I can be one...I kinda was one for a while, but I don't want to go "I'll be your yan~" because falling that far hurts when you fall for a shit-tier person.>>6547644

Besides, I'm a switch and dig everything. I don't wanna limit myself by saying my yan would be a domme or sub. Both, depending on the mood, would be best. It'd be the most organic, so if she turned into more of a possessive domme figure...I'd be quite happy. Same with if she was more of an excessive sub.

It doesn't help that I'm bara as fuck and that doesn't seem to be great to a lot. (Though hair is incredibly fluffy and wavy at best, curly at worst)

>>6547644
This is why I'm the writer. Hell, I could even make a short story out of that...
>>
And excuse the minor fuckups. Typing this on my phone because lolwork.
>>
>>6541118
I truly understand Anon

This is an internet hug
>>
>>6547606
How yan do you like your yanderes?
>>
I-Is there any place for an uggo yandere tranny.. most of you seem to want qtbfs
>>
>>6547666
Chin up, maybe you'd want to try that dating site that's floating around.
>>
>>6547666
mtf or ftm also are you feminine in appearance(and want to be)?
>>
>>6547675
mtf
I'm extremely androgynous but I'd rather be feminine
>>
File: 1352557132380.jpg (915KB, 1300x912px) Image search: [Google]
1352557132380.jpg
915KB, 1300x912px
I just want to lose myself in someone. Maybe have her lose herself in me, too. Withdraw into each other. Be no one together. No need for identity, only us.

Part of me recognizes how foolish and unhealthy this desire is. Part of me doesn't care.
>>
>>6547689
D-Do you want to post your steam
>>
>>6547665
I like my yans like how I like coffee.
Wait actually I hate coffee

I like my yans between 7 and 10 outta 10 on a yan scale.
1 = Normal
10 = I stalk you, keep people I think will steal you away from me away from you, obsessive, and pretty damn possessive.

>Oh, and they pull out hand sanitizer when they have to touch another female
>>
>>6547684
Your welcome here, and at the very least ill be your friend if you do things like play games. I like transgirls generally so I'm sure there is a person out there for you.
>>
>>6547692
I don't give my steam out but I'll post my throwaway email if you like. liquorish at tfwno dot gf
>>
>>6547722
That is a lot of yan. I guess the violent kind of yan would be 11?
>>
I like my Yandere like I like my anime.
More than life.
>>
would any yans be willing to talk to a 20 yo shy, reserved yan guy. message me at [email protected]

[spoiler]apologies if i sounded forceful[/spoiler]
>>
>>6547777
Use YanOrg for that. This is /d/, not /soc/.
>>
>>6547811
>not /soc/

That's a good thing. /soc/ is disgusting.
>>
>>6547606
>I really want to meet my perfect yandere who I'm sure, out of the 7.125 billion humans who live on this giant floating rock, MUST FUCKING EXIST SOMEWHERE
but i do exist, my dear, it's just that we live too far away from eachother
>>
>>6547811
This. If anyone wants to meet up or put themselves out there, do so on our new site. That's what it's there for.
>>
>>6547821
the dating sight you mean?
>>
>>6547825
the web sight on the internet yes
>>
>>6547232
Are we talking about the chub that still soft but you could flex some muscle under?
>>
>>6547606
>I really want to meet my perfect yandere who I'm sure, out of the 7.125 billion humans who live on this giant floating rock, MUST FUCKING EXIST SOMEWHERE

relationships are a rumor
>>
>>6548007
Nah they totally exist. There were several that existed from the /r9k/ threads.
>>
>>6548007
I thought they were a myth, like the Clit-taurus.
>>
>>6548038
No, no, it's a metaphor, like Moby-Dick
>>
>>6547820
I will find you and I will date you and then get married to you

>>6548007
You're a rumor
>>
>>6548141
some day, i hope, maybe one of us will just break loose and make everything good happen...
but with the way this world is going... ah, let's not think about it

hey, tell me more about that chainmail jewelry thing you make, that sounds interesting
>>
File: tumblr_ni3pimvYUL1so6214o1_540.jpg (75KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni3pimvYUL1so6214o1_540.jpg
75KB, 540x405px
>>6548151
I need to keep up with the news more, but damn there's so much horrible shit going on in the world today. Yeah, I don't wanna think about it either.

Yay! Well, I used to just make simple 1-2-1 pattern bracelets and stuff but recently I've tried doing both Persian (http://www.mailleartisans.org/weaves/images/44-full_persian_6in1_01.jpg) and Byzantine chainmail (http://nicolehill.fr/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/mens-stainless-steel-byzantine-chainmaille-bracelet1.jpg) bracelets/necklaces. I want to get some more pendants/findings for them though, and I'd like to get thinner wire as they're super chunky with my current rings I use. I'm also still learning these patterns and I'm making fucktons of errors but hey they look awesome when you can do them. There are ton of other weaves, and I like a lot of the ones I found here, in case you want to see some: http://joshuadiliberto.com/PATTERN.html

For material, I usually use galvanized steel because I have a shit ton of steel wire lying around, but I'd like to try working with some different metals, as galvanized steel tends to lose it's shine very quickly. I've heard aluminum is very cheap and easy to work with because it's so malleable, but I prefer fancier materials. It's much cooler to say something's made out of niobium then aluminum, anyway. If you're interested, here's a list of different ring types and info about them: http://theringlord.com/cart/shopcontent.asp?type=materialsdata

I originally got into it because I wanted to make a shirt, but... I didn't realize how much time and metal went into making it, so I just started making little chain links and stuff.
>>
>>6548192
wow that looks cool

i'm not really one for jewelry (on me, at least) but i can see myself wearing a collar like that... maybe?

the byzantine design reminds me of some celtic rings i almost brought a while ago... Avalon rings, i think

a whole chainmail shirt? that sounds a bit heavy for you, no?
>>
why is yandere general on r9k and d
why not lgbt
>>
>>6548229
Because there are no yanderes who would want to obsess over the disgusting garbage that dwells in that board.
>>
File: yan04_0.jpg (233KB, 1032x1115px) Image search: [Google]
yan04_0.jpg
233KB, 1032x1115px
>>6548229
Because you touch yourself in the no-no zone.
>>
>>6547662
Thank you :)
On 4chan I feel so welcomed and not like an insane flawed person...
Like... Someone would actually appreciate me being like this...
>>
File: 1446952682210.jpg (241KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446952682210.jpg
241KB, 1920x1080px
>>6548213
Collars are fun to make, but I need specific measurements of the person's neck. Chainmail jewelry looks good on guys, because it's pretty masculine. Although you can make it look feminine if you want.

Well, depends on what you make it out of. It'll always be heavier than cloth, (duh) but aluminum is considered one of the lightest metals to use, but it's not very strong; titanium is twice as strong as steel and half the weight, so it's the optimum metal to use, but it's expensive. Steel is heavy, but also strong. If you were going for historical accuracy, you'd use iron or steel.

The other problem with wearing chainmail shirts if you're a lady is if it's too heavy it will smoosh and flatten your chest if you're not careful.
>>
>>6548252
oh, i dumbly assumed you'd make it of good old steel, my bad

what about tungsten? i think that's heavy as fuck but also really strong, no?

>The other problem with wearing chainmail shirts if you're a lady is if it's too heavy it will smoosh and flatten your chest if you're not careful.
and i certainly don't want that happening to you!

and for the neck measurments, i don't know mine but that should be easy to check, right?
>>
File: yuno.gif (218KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
yuno.gif
218KB, 500x442px
>>6548252
I'm not much for jewelry but I admit I would dig a chainmail choker or bracelet. Maybe it's just me, but I'd prefer something heavier. That way it's not something I could ignore.

Anyone have any ideas on what would be fun to write? YanDan is fun, once I get into it, but I don't wanna get stuck in a rut.
I kinda wanna do more creepy yan stuff, but...eh? Aside from the dreams I've had over the past few years (which tend to be one-off events), I question how well I could make something that's re--actually...I think I just thought of something that'd both be creepy and realistic.

Ok, groovy, aside from that, anyone wanting to read anything specific?
>>
>>6548269
well since All For Myself finished running i haven't seen a good yandere yuri story so...
>>
File: toucan3.jpg (53KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
toucan3.jpg
53KB, 800x534px
>>6548263
Well, you were right. I would have made it out of steel, but I don't have enough.

I've never seen tungsten jump rings, but that's probably because tungsten is usually really brittle, unless it's an alloy or extremely pure, but I don't know for sure.

>>6548269
The feeling of a handmade choker lovingly crafted by your dearest, most precious beloved, clutching your neck tightly, but not too tightly. With every breath you take, you feel the metallic chain around your throat, reminding you exactly who you belong to... <3

I'll try and think of some ideas, if I come up with anything I'll post 'em tonight.
>>
File: Flippy.600.1151864.jpg (51KB, 416x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flippy.600.1151864.jpg
51KB, 416x600px
>>6548285
That was the wrong fucking photo why
>>
>>6548285
>The feeling of a handmade choker lovingly crafted by your dearest, most precious beloved, clutching your neck tightly, but not too tightly. With every breath you take, you feel the metallic chain around your throat, reminding you exactly who you belong to... <3
heavy_breathing.gif

but what's with you and toucans? lol
>>
>>6548285
I truly would enjoy something like that. ~w~ My only real piece of jewelry is my highschool graduation ring that I keep with my keys...so it's my key ring... but I'd love to have a yan who'd buy something like that for me. Not that I'm used to anyone ever buying anything for me, but I'd actually consider that a big deal. Collars in general are very symbolic for me. Something to take pride in, y'know? As for having a yan that'd make something like that for me, fageddaboutit. I couldn't even write something so cute.

>>6548275
Possible yan yuri story, eh? I'll consider it. I've never been able to write yuri well. I'm also picky about what smut I explicitly write about because if you don't write it well, it seems...awkward. Which can fit if the mood is supposed to be awkward but otherwise it takes away more than it adds.
>>
File: Dark.Konoha.full.1734507.jpg (373KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dark.Konoha.full.1734507.jpg
373KB, 600x800px
>>6548287
I really don't know, I just think they're adorable. They look so confused about everything, and they're the sweetest birds I've ever seen. They're quiet, they don't have a strong bite, (from what I've read) and they look so silly.
I'd never get one as a pet, but I've seen them at zoos and they're one of my favourite birds.
>>
>>6548141
My issues with yanderes is that every time I fantasize about one, they're either turned off by the fact I love slobby, chubby girls, or they get tired of me after a few days and start chasing someone else.
>>
>>6548293
oh alright
yeah they're pretty adorable
>>
Ugh my mind cant take this anymore. I'm going to have to back off Yandere.org for a while. Way to many false starts. It fucking sucks to really get talking for them to stop and never reply or to tell you they are not interested.
>>
>>6548300
I'm sorry to hear that, it's kind of a small site still, I'd exercise patience when trying to find someone that really fits you.
>>
>>6548301
Its the fact that I'm a Yan. One that gets attached relatively fast if I think they are interested. When your sitting there waiting for a message that never comes it kills you. Even more so when you are pretty sure one of them is literally everything you are looking for. But I found her in this thread so that's a step to the side but still is a part of it.

I'm trying not to go full creeper mode and its hard. I can only clean my house so many times to distract myself.
>>
>>6548301
I just signed up. We'll see what happens.
>>
File: 44.png (1MB, 1194x880px) Image search: [Google]
44.png
1MB, 1194x880px
>>6548300
Hopefully it'll get better. I know I gave my kik to someone and didn't get a reply or anything (yet), but I'm not worrying about it.

Either fun and conversation follows, or I do my deal as always.

>>6548305
Why not play games or build a rubber band ball? I've done/still do both when it comes to de-stressing and clearing out my mind.
>>
>>6548305
It's upsetting that it's too small for there to be someone for everyone. On the plus side, I think there's some first gen success stories coming out of the site already!
>>
>>6548311
I've been playing Fallout 4 off and on but its not working to well every 30 minutes or so I get the itch to recheck all my emails and my skype. I like the idea of a rubber band ball though. I always wanted to make one. Gonna need rubber bands first though.

For many of them they were fire and forget. But I got way more than I expected back. Most of them leading to long conversations and sharing of emails and skype's.

>>6548314
Really? Well that brings a little hope.
>>
>>6548319
Just buy a bag and small ball to use as a core and go nuts. When my grandma died I went from a small, squishy globe ball to a rubber band ball that was around two pounds. Downside is that I zoned out while doing it so I kinda rubbed a few layers of skin off of some of my fingers.

And think about it this way; you've gotten a whole lot of attention already as is! I've gotten...basically one. So you got it going on, relatively.
>>
File: fix_it.png (722KB, 1194x880px) Image search: [Google]
fix_it.png
722KB, 1194x880px
>>6548311

Wanted to try my hand at changing this to match our wonderful anon who shared that story earlier. I'm sorry.
>>
File: 1423638681957.jpg (67KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1423638681957.jpg
67KB, 400x400px
>>6548332
Oh god damn it.

10/10 would get fixed again
>>
>>6548327
Only one? Oh well yeah I guess that would suck more. Sorry.
>>
>>6548335

I just hope no one uses it as the new thread image. It would be nice to see it,but it's pretty shitty in the first place.
>>
>>6548332
>A girl will never devote herself to making you straight

Why live?
>>
>>6548305
Your house isn't clean enough until Apple tries to set up a store in it

>>6548332
10/10 would fix that onii-sama
>>
>>6548384
I wouldn't let apple set up in my home anyways. Apple is cancer.
>>
>>6548344

Live because you can make a lesbian straight.

>>6548384

Fix all those cute boys on Yan who message you first.
>>
>>6548397
I've tried. Dear god have I tried. Most dominate women I know are all lesbians. My dating life would be so much easier if I could just get them to give me a chance. Stupid submissive girls stealing all the domy girls.
>>
>tfw get into huge fight with bf a week ago about my jealousy and possessiveness due to my reaction to him talking to another girl
>calls me manipulative, a liar and other things
>he (almost) breaks up with me
>i legit decide i'm going to kill myself but the last message i send him makes him change his mind
>we're thankfully still together

god, that day and the days after was really the most painful experience of my life, i'm so afraid of losing him and it felt unreal when it was almost happening
i was literally shaking and having trouble breathing
i really need to control my obsessive behavior before something like that happens again, i'm really scared friendos, we are fine now but he is sort of unpredictable in his moods and i'm afraid he'll suddenly decide he doesn't really want me, i'm not sure what to do, how can i completely get rid of yandere behavior? and not be jealous about other girls, and other people in general? it makes both him and me feel like shit ;_;
help
>>
>>6548397
I'm typing up replies, but I like to take my time when it comes to that stuff.

>>6548399
We're not all lesbians, but that sucks man. :( I hope you find someone.
>>
>>6548406
Oh I know its not all of yall. Its just something I noticed when I go to munches and the like.
>>
>>6548400

First, spend time around other people. Get used to being around others and enjoying their company. This will help you not mind your love doing the same.

Next, realize that there will be others to obsess over and possess. If you lose him, it will be hard, but you can find another to distract you and eventually obsess over as well.

Also, find someone to be your penpal/talk buddy to help as well.
>>
>>6548410

Heck, just ask some people on Yan and they'll gladly help as best they can too.
>>
>tfw no yangf to obsess over me.
Hope I find somebody on that site. I don't think I'm too likeable though.
>>
>>6548446
What about a yanbf?
>>
HOW TO ATTRACT A YANDERE GF/BF:

Step 1: Shit-lining. Get your shit in line. I mean psychologically. Get your SHIT in line. Get on any meds you actually need, get your issues sorted out with a therapist, whatever. The rest of this guide depends on you being SANE. You need to not be dependent, you need to not be an anxious wreck, etc. At least, you need to have the ability to put up a pretty authentic facade of that. It's okay to have some anxieties and such but nobody's gonna yan if you can't talk to people.

Step 2: Amateur therapy. No, not for you, for other people. You need to find the ways that you can function as a major helpful psychological influence on other people. You need to be stable, non-hostile, and have the ability to subdue moments of intense stress and psychological anguish for other people. And 99% of the time, they will not yan at you, because that's super unhealthy, dude! Don't do this to specific people with the expectation that they'll rush to you, you do it to everyone. Become Jesus for your circle for friends.

Step 3: Tumbling down. Okay, so, you are basically locked in for a never-ending ride of hyper-stressful romantic overture now. A small minority of the people who you provide these valuable services for will begin to inextricably create a psychological link between their relationship with you and their obsessive tendencies, and the value that you provide for their lives will begin to seem like something that should be exclusive. This can manifest as "yan-platonic", or can go to full "yan-romantic", but in most cases at least a few people will begin to covet your attention and become stressed out by the idea of it being spread to other people.

Step 4: Unceasing regret. You now have a yanbf/yangf. But you are now so invested in their happiness that you can't bear disengaging, yet it hurts when they keep hurting your other friends who you similarly care for.

Qualifications: Three full yan past relationships, plus four yan-platonic.
>>
>>6548450
you look and act feminine?
>>
>>6548479
I'm not trap marital if that's what you are asking. But apparently I act feminine enough to fool a perfectly straight guy into assuming I was a girl.
>>
File: Komaeda.Nagito.full.1214866.jpg (302KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Komaeda.Nagito.full.1214866.jpg
302KB, 700x700px
>>6548450
You might be able to find some guys on yandere.org. The ones who have messaged me so far have actually been quite nice and respectful.

>>6547034
Okay I missed this post, but anon-kun I hope you stay safe, have shelter, and be doing okay. Are you in France then?
>>
>>6548476
>You need to not be dependent
Wait then why the hell would I want a yandere gf?
>>
>>6548476
This seems flawed as FUCK.
>>
>>6548483
Yandere.org wont let you put that you are looking for a girl or a guy. Its lame.
>>
>>6548489

What? My profile is that I'm a man looking for a woman.
>>
>>6548485
If you're trying to get a yandere significant other as a solution for being dependent, you're not going to find your solution there, believe me. I'm not sure why you'd want them because of dependence.

>>6548488
Works for me, that's all I know. Figured out when trying to solve all my friends' psychological problems. Maybe it was something else I was doing? But I'm kinda doubtful. If you've got theories or wanna point out flaws, I'm open to hearing it.
>>
>>6548490
Yes but its binary. You can be looking for a man OR a woman. So bisexuals like me have to put it in the profile description.
>>
>>6548483
well i don't usually go out much anyway, and i recently brought enough canned food to stay in my home for months, so i'll be fine, really
and yeah, i'm in France, but not in Paris thankfully.
Truth be told, i'm more worried about the government fucking us over than about goatfckers trying to steal our wine and charcuterie hahaha
>>
>>6545932
yep
>>
>>6548494
>I'm not sure why you'd want them because of dependence.
Because they'd always be there for me and they'd never leave? Why else would you want one, anyway?
>>
>>6548494
Because some people want somebody who wants them beyond reason?

I don't think I'm understanding the conversation between

>>6548485
>>6548494
>>
>>6548481
Then possibly. I'd hate for you to get hooked if there is no real chance for my attraction to become a thing.
>>
>>6548522
A common actual yandere is more dependent on the object of their attentions than the other way around. The reason they obsess in the first place is because you -- as in, the subject of attention -- are able to provide some sort of impulse that fulfills them in a way that other people around them are unable to fulfill them. When faced with the idea of not having enough control over that thing they depend on, they become possessive and obsessive.

At least, that's my experience with yanderes. Basically, if you want a girl to go crazy for you, you gotta bring something to the table that's worth her going crazy for.

>>6548532
Sure, but that's not really something you need dependence for. You can just be a guy who likes really extreme attention, until realizing how much you regret everything.
>>
>>6548540
Its fine. While I'll mold myself to whatever my partner wants I can only do so much. The best I can do is look like a gay guy.
>>
>>6548496
You could ask spooky to add another option.
>>
>>6548578
But I don't want him to wake the skelly inside of me!
>>
>>6548141
I'm real 100% male.... I couldn't prove it to you though
>>6548030
orchestrated by the "guvment"

>>6548038
I've seen a real live one, it took my hand.
>>
File: 1446608962220.jpg (470KB, 648x911px) Image search: [Google]
1446608962220.jpg
470KB, 648x911px
>>6548291
I almost want to write something about someone getting their submissive yandere a collar but I can't write for shit

>>6548586
If a clit-taurus took your hand, you should probably see a doctor about that
>>
>>6548643
>implying Dan wouldn't get collared for some raisin

All lovely subs get collars. In due time...
>>
>>6548738
Or maybe a yandere kidnapping their beloved and putting a permanent/eternity collar on them.

"Doesn't it look pretty, love? Ah, we won't need this key anymore. The collar's locked all nice and tight, and now we can have as much fun as we want, and no-one will bother us."
"What's that? No? You don't like this?"
"Haha, you're delusional darling. You love me, right? Of course, I love you, and no matter what you say, nothing will change that~"
"We'll be here together forever, until death do us part."
"Now, how about we get you out of those hot, stuffy clothes?"
"Ah... I love you, my sweetheart~"

And also
>Implying Dan wouldn't get collared for some raisin
raisin

Damn those sexy raisins, collaring my man
Although all joking aside asdfgjdkvc collars are fucking amazing and sexy and wonderful
>>
>>6548546
Okay, but what does that have to do with being dependent? Can you not bring that thing of worth, whatever it is, to the table while also being dependent upon them?
>>
>>6547181
So basically you're not what I'm looking for at all...
>>
>>6548814
Don't forget, they're also insanely intimate.
>>
>>6548825
Sure you can, it's just that the majority of what you can bring to the table is usually psychological stabilizing, which is way more difficult to provide if your psychological stability depends on them.
>>
>>6546238
Idk If you're talking about me or not (Obviously), but personally I'm not into other Yandere people...js
>>
>>6548845

That seems really weird...to be yandere, but not like other yanderes. Wouldn't that mean you'd be perpetually unsatisfied?
>>
>>6548833
Yeah. To me, they have a much higher symbolical meaning then even stuff like wedding rings. I don't even know how to put it to words, but a collar is just like... If I want to put one on you, you KNOW I'm head over heels obsessed and in love with you. I can't even describe the blur of emotions I feel at the thought of finding someone who I'd want to bestow a collar on.
>>
>>6548851
Not really, I mean, I think everyone has a place on the yandere scale, and I'm not very high on it but I still want a yandere bf.

It really just has to do with your personal tastes.
>>
>>6548867

Sure, but if the object of your obsession wasn't yan, and they were maybe into you but not super into you, it just seems really unbalanced and unfair to the yan.

Each to their own obvs, but uh
>>
>>6548867
You quite literally took the words out of my mouth. Weddings have long since ruined their appeal because it's not sacred or special or even...worth it anymore.
But a collar? A collar is a statement to yourself, your loved one, and everyone else who sees it. It says that you belong to someone. It says that you're loved. It says that you are important.
>>
>>6548860

I know that feeling so well, but on the other end of things. The idea of someone putting a collar on you says "You're my most important person, and you're all *mine*." And if I've earned it, I only want to live for their sake, and I'll probably just get aroused at the mention of being allowed to don such a collar. Gosh, I hope you find one soon, Yan-san.
>>
This thread ends.
*MLG sad music*
>>
>>6548968
[Sad, muffled "oh baby it's a triple"]
>>
>>6548643
Don't be discourage, I was and people thought I did a good job, when i thought i did cruddy.

and I'll just build a new hand, with black jack.... and hookers!
>>
>>6548872
Trust me, if a guy is yan for me, I'm gonna let him know how much I appreciate his love, and constantly.

>>6548892
Well, I'll still probably have a wedding, out of respect for my family's wishes but that'd be the only reason

>>6548896
Aww, thanks! I hope you find someone you love to! <3 And I mean, I'm still 18, so I'm not in any particular rush to find someone, though it would be nice.
>>
Was only going to writefag for here, until I noticed 3 people live where I do....

Uhh... who /DMV/ lol
>>
>>6549099
I could use another writer to embarrass myself with. I'll never say I'm good at writing, just that SOME PEOPLE go gaga over it.

Like Dan. Fuck that guy, he steals pens and doesn't return them. Who would ever a Yan Dan? No one. That's who.
>>
>>6549151
I promise to not steal your pens, and you're probably better at writing than me
>>
>>6549151
Now I wonder who would be going gaga over that guy?

What if he steals pens from Rachelle so she always has to go to him for pens

Or what if he's buying all the pecan sandies so she has to go to him to get her pecan sandies

Oh man, Classic Dan
>>
>>6549184
Dude stole my mechanical pencil once.

I had no more pencils in reserve!

PEN-SUL.

>>6549167
This is why I stick with typing. People promise to not steal pens but nope. Everyone gotta get inked up.

ALSO: I got a few texts from an ex and...I do believe I may be dealing with a legit yan.
>>
>>6549327
Repeat after me

"text your ex and one day mr.scientist's talent might rub off on you"
>>
>>6549327
congrats?
i'm probably too curious for my own good but i wonder why did you two split up in the first place
>>
>>6549341
I am not even in the business of pulling your leg. Within the course of three hours it went from "Hey stranger." to "If you drugged me you could do anything to me". That latter bit needs context because I still have some codeine from when my ankle was busted and I joked about her coming over and drugging me so I couldn't resist her. She's a sub and a half, and was a lot of fun, but split on me because she...kinda isn't the most level headed. Got pissed I didn't say "good morning" to her enough.

But now? Even though I'm seeing her claim as dubious, she's saying the right things...guess we'll see how this develops.
>>
>>6549347
Well I hope it all works out dude
>>
>>6549346
We stopped because she had issues like the aforementioned lack of good mornings and because I didn't want to go over to her place...which was a small apartment in which she lived with mom, stepdad, younger brother and brother's friend who lives with them.
When I preferred my place. Which is just me.

She supposedly slept with a few women since then but after talking to me she seemed to just completely put herself out there. I dig, but my learned lax nature and paranoia tells me this could be a ploy. But I guess we'll see if she does anything or if it's just all-talk.
>>
File: shid2.jpg (18KB, 579x325px) Image search: [Google]
shid2.jpg
18KB, 579x325px
I up and did a non lewd on accident.

Tried to be primary yandere (abandonment issues style) but i was really just trying to get the juices flowing

My manager is my mistress (non lewd)

http://pastebin.com/TJAvFqgf
>>
This thread will be archived any minute now?

Should I make a new one?
>>
>>6549432
sure, and don't forget to link it here
>>
>>6549432
that'd be nice, please do.
>>
>>6549459
>>6549461
Ok, I'll do it right now. Be right back.
>>
>>6549465
Here it is, linked from there to here too for those wanting to keep replying. I hope the picture is lewd enough for /d/.
>>6549468
>>
>>6549470
its gone mom
>>
>>6549769
i wonder why? not enough pictures?
>>
File: 829475293853.png (652KB, 500x553px) Image search: [Google]
829475293853.png
652KB, 500x553px
>>6549771
idk mom, maybe
>>
>>6549771
Mod hate
>>
>>6549769
>>6549771
>>6549781
>>6549820
It had zero hentai pictures, and that was totally my bad, I should have opened with a hardcore hentai picture instead of a vanilla nude. Sorry guys, will make a new on when this one finally reaches the archive (which I though would happen 10 hours, my bad too)
>>
>>6549837
the opening picture was fine, i think (and pretty cute if you ask me)
it's just that yeah, the thread probably lacked pictures for some people...
ah well, let's be glad that none of us got banned
(at least i hope)
>>
>>6549840
Thanks, I choose it because it looked sweet but lewd too, but I think redoing the thread with the same picture might be taken badly by the janitors or mods, so better not risk it.
>>
>>6546997
>submissive
>yandere
What are you even trying to say?
>>
>>6549888
I want a submissive yandere. It's freaking adorable and such a huge turn on for me when someone is so obsessed and head over heels in love with me they want to show their love in any way possible~

>>6549837
Goddamnit I wanted to find out about Mad's potential yandere
>>
>>6549945
i'm sure he was talking about his ex (see his last few posts ITT)
>>
Here's a question I had that fits better here than in gfd. If a yandere girl raped me, but I thought it was incredibly hot and was really into it, is it still rape?
>>
>>6549974
can't rape the willing~
>>
>>6546997
>tfw when almost all of that
>then you remember nappy hair
>and then the tears

Although I don't really see partner devotion as yandere, until even they're like chill and you're like [NO], which i could never do
>>
>>6550047
*unless they're like chill
>>
>>6550047
Partner devotion isn't part of yandere-ism really, it just happens to be something else I really love and want in my future sub~

Nappy hair is fun to pet to!
>>
>>6550064
Erm, what? Ofc that partner devotion is part of being a yandere... yanderes won't cheat on their partners.
>>
>>6550069
I mean doing what they say without question

I'm primarily gfd because I only follow orders and don't really do to much other than the normal surprises
>>
>>6549974
You can enjoy the sex and it still be rape. That happens all the time, and it's one of the things that people use to blame the victim. "You enjoyed it, so you must have wanted it." This is especially true for female on male rape, because it's much easier to make a guy cum, and when you have an orgasm, you're going to feel good. But that doesn't mean you wanted the sex, and that's what makes it rape or not.
Of course, if you decide that you want to have sex with her again, then next time it wouldn't be rape. But if that's the case, I wouldn't worry about whether or not the first time still "counts" as rape, because what's the point?
>>
Still not ded
>>
>>6550147
I'm surprised too, and find it funny.
>>
File: 1392188815593.jpg (418KB, 762x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1392188815593.jpg
418KB, 762x1100px
>>6550176
400, good job everyone, see you all next thread
Thread posts: 401
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.