[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Villains" who did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_2695.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2695.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
He just wanted to be with his alice, until chad stole her from him. Tetch was one of the first proponents of the beta revolution
>>
File: 1504390870531.jpg (133KB, 1037x812px) Image search: [Google]
1504390870531.jpg
133KB, 1037x812px
>>95342262
>t. Jervis Tetch
>>
File: 1501824553505.gif (366KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501824553505.gif
366KB, 600x600px
>>95342262
It was the worlds fault he ended up this way
>>
>>95342262
Fun fact: Dini based off Jervis's backstory from a frustrated employee with unrequited feelings who shot up his office.
>>
File: Americommando_Earth-22.jpg (21KB, 200x342px) Image search: [Google]
Americommando_Earth-22.jpg
21KB, 200x342px
>>
File: Scarecrow_by_aaronturon.jpg (271KB, 800x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Scarecrow_by_aaronturon.jpg
271KB, 800x1052px
>>95342262
this is such a bad post i don't even know where to start

if you want an idol for "beta uprising" character for whatever god forsaken reason look no further than jonathan goddamn crane, who was bullied extensively throughtout his school years (bullies who are now dead) abused by his great grandmother and abandoned by his parents (all three are now dead) and continues to be betrayed by others throughout his life (deans who disliked him, fellow doctors who disrespected him). most of this abuse can be attributed to his demeanor and physique. scarecrow is a socially awkward, unattractive man who prefers his books and research to people.
and unlike tetch he hasn't tried to fuck either children or hats so he's got that going for him too
>>
>>95342262
She was already dating "Chad" you bitter fucking /r9k/er, all Jervis did was swoop in while they were having a spat, use his creepy unethical-and-immoral mind control tech to show off to her by basically making everyone they meet suck his dick in front of her, casually telling two of them to kill themselves, and then when she inevitably got back together with Chad the next day because Jervis was the sorta spaghetti-dropping loser who thought a blue suit with green shirt and giant goddamn bow was a classy get-up, and she was just humoring him because she thought he was just trying to cheer her up.

Jervis Tetch was a deeply troubled, delusional homicidal maniac who "would have killed her first" before letting Alice live her own life, something they explicitly spelled out in his own words in Trial because they knew socially-retarded troglodytes like you would pity him as the victim, because you're the sorta loser with a persecution complex that makes you automatically identify with other losers.
>>
>>95342262
There's still that whole brainwashing thing...
>>
>>95342262
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>95347628
yawn, jervis was just a lonely guy who lost it when the world wouldnt throw him a bone. if alice had just set him up with one of her ugly friends he would have gotten over her, butof course, her minor relationship bumps in the road were far more important than his complete social isolation for the crime of beong "creepy". alice neglected someone who really did care for her, albeit in an unhealthy way.
>>
>>95342262
Sublime did nothing wrong, filthy mutants are menace to their lives
>>
>>95342262
He's a homicidal fucking lunatic, as his moniker suggests. I bet he has photos of his Alice with the eyes and mouth cut out, plastered across every inch of his ceiling, so he can always look up at her without her judging him with her eyes, or taunting him with her mouth.
>>
>>95347731
Do they have a lot of threads like that over there my Arcanine brother?
>>
>>95342262
Most virgin post I've seen this week.
>>
>>95342262
It occurs to me that I don't actually know Hatter's origin in any form. I can't even say how often he's written as a pedo or just a dude with a book (and sometimes hat) fetish.
>>
>>95349135
What an ultra specific idea you have of the character. It's almost as if you're reading directly from the characters mind itself.

Where else would create such a specific thought out details. Is this idea borrowed or invented from thyself
>>
>>95342262
Oooookaay
>>
>>95349278
I just thought of the most extreme stalker behavior I could off the top of my head. A colorful way of suggesting that Hatter, once fixated, was never going to leave her alone and things would end very badly for her.

If I were to venture a guess on that front; brain scramble from going too far with his tech. How else could it end?
>>
File: Doctor_Flug.png (28KB, 170x320px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor_Flug.png
28KB, 170x320px
Here's an actual villain who hasn't really done anything wrong.
>>
>>95348980
You have to have some sort of obligation to somebody before you can neglect them. They worked together. That's it.
>>
>>95342262
TAS!Jervis was the best
shame that characterization never carried over into the comics
>>
>>95349506
They were friends. And while you are right, he wasn't "owed" anything, at some point a lack of basic human empathy towards a person will break them. That is what happened to Jervis, no one gave a shit about him, ever. He was regarded as a disposable person, unworthy of the sympathies of people close to him. The irony is, he treats his mind controlled slaves the same way the world treated him. He regards them as less than human, not worthy of his concerns at all. The only slave he treated any differently was Alice, because he was infatuated with her.
>>
>>95349810
Just because she didn't fuck him doesn't mean she completely isolated him. He was playing an angle with her the entire time, there was never a hint from him that he was depressed and lonely, just awkwardly and then frighteningly pining for her.
>>
>>95349842
Do you really think the only thing Jervis wanted from Alice was her pussy? You are projecting so fucking hard it's painful to read.
>>
File: IMG_-2swiy4.jpg (2MB, 1280x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_-2swiy4.jpg
2MB, 1280x1944px
>>95342262
Vic gave STAR Labs access codes to his best friend, a computer hacker and ended up getting him locked up in a correctional facility. And subsequently beat to death in his cell.
>>
File: Regime_Superman.png (204KB, 355x479px) Image search: [Google]
Regime_Superman.png
204KB, 355x479px
There would have been continued peace if the main universe JL hadn't interfered.
>>
>>95350356
Then what was all that fighting about? Dictatorships never work, just look at North Korea if you want to see how the world would have ended up under dictator supes.
>>
>>95350711
>Some deedle dick that cant launch a missile 5 ft without breaking.
>A galaxy buster at the very least who is also a technomancer.
totally the same outcome.
>>
>>95350773
Yes, actually. Did you not fucking read injustice? The world was already starting to rebel, Superman fucking melted a warehouse full of people who didn't want him to be dictator. There is no peace if you get fucking melted by eye lazers for wanting your freedom back.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.