[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can this auteur salvage the film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

Can this auteur salvage the film?
>>
>>95208424
No, hes a balding feminist cuck snd will probably sneak in a gamergate joke in it like he tried to do with AOU. I dont like snyders work on the DCEU but fuck this ballless cuck and his shit overrated previous work
>>
Can he respect women?
>>
>>95208440
>"Cuck"
>Caring about that Gamergate fiasco at all

Go away.
>>
literally a thumb
>>
>>95208473
it's not a matter of "caring" it a matter of predicting this idiot's next move, cuck.
>>
>>95208473
Feminists should stay where they belong, in the weird kids college campuses and ignored
>>
>>95208424
he'd probably prey on pretty young actresses like the alpha he is
>>
File: STFU.png (377KB, 667x775px) Image search: [Google]
STFU.png
377KB, 667x775px
>>95208424
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>95208440
>AoU
What're you going on about?
>>
>>95208440
>feminist
dude used that as a shield for years so he could fuck around all he want and be seen as a good guy. Ironically he's prob "alpha" by the standards of people who say cuck
>>
Remember that we only have the word of a bitter ex-wife of his activities. It doesnt mean she is making it all all but don't forget the very real possibility.

Also, since she leveled sexism charges at him, he can't come out with both guns blazing of her accusations (if false) because that very sort of spirited defense would come across as... more sexism. Hes painted into a corner here, if 100% innocent the best option he has is to hunker down and try to ride it out.

I suspect the truth is somewhere in the middle, as it often is. He isnt the sexist monster she paints him to be, but neither is he the feminist messiah. When his star in hollywood was shining the brightest, did young starlets throw themselves at him? Almost surely. Its not like this puts either him or women into the best light. And lets face it, the wife outright admitted to turning a blind eye to his indiscretions at the time, why did she do so? Because she did a cost-benefits analysis in her head, and hitching to a powerful man in hollywood having affairs on her was more beneficial to her than picking a loyal husband with no money/power. Her comments should be seen as much damning of herself as of Whedon. Opportunistic women are opportunistic, surprise surprise.

I think the best thing we can learn from this incident is that ideological allies, whatever the ideology, will not hesitate to turn on you at the slightest offense. Spend your whole life being their champion, stumble just a bit, and you're now as bad if not worse than the "enemy".
>>
I hated his Marvel work and I feel bad for DC.
>>
>>95208424

I'm expecting it to be a complete trainwreck of a film. But at least I am expecting it to qualify as a film, which is more than BvS was.
So, somewhere around Suicide Squad in terms of quality.
>>
If only hes able to resist "feeling like a greek god" and not fucking the "needy" women on set
>>
>>95208473
cut off your dick with a rusty knife
>>
>>95208424
This guy is terrible. Everything he's ever done is either shit, massively over rated, or if it was good, was not by his doing.
>>
>>95208502
>Feminists should stay where they belong
You mean gas chambers?
>>
>>95210466
Both of those movies are far superior to anything this hack has ever created
>>
>>95209503
t. Jon Whedoss
>>
Auteur? Sorry, you are speaking of him in regard to the audiovisual medium, no? Whedon? An auteur in film and television? Laughable.

The guy was an above average character writer almost 20 years ago with some decent plotting skills. He has never been a good director, he has no distinct flavor or style to speak of. In regards to this medium, he has never been, and will most likely never be, an auteur.

Anyone that thinks otherwise lacks an actual grasp on the film medium.
>>
>>95210642

Even the biggest DC shitposter can't pretend Suicide Squad is better then Avengers.

Suicide Squad is fucking Catwoman-tier.
>>
Justice league will be terrible, at least Aquaman and Batman will probably be good like Wonder Woman.
>>
>>95210734
Avengers success is due to Kevin Feige and the actors, and arguably whoever did the special effects.
>>
>>95208440
>buzzwords buzzword buzzwords

Here's your (You)
>>
>>95210797
>Avengers success is due to Kevin Feige
>Elektra producer
Lmao
>>
>>95210734
You mean the Oscar-winning Suicide Squad?
>>
>>95210832

Crash won Best Picture, and that's a movie where Sandra Bullock is cured of racism by falling down a flight of stairs.

Don't try and pull that Oscar argument.
>>
>>95210827
>success is due to Joss Whedon
>writer of "alien resurrection"

That shit works both ways anon. And Kevin also leads the entire film division at marvel. He's calling the shots. Joss Whedons only good quality is that he's a tepid yes man
>>
>>95210860
Are you saying Suicide Squad did not win an Oscar? I'm just asking you to refer to it by its full, award-winning title.

If you're concerned this is a Marvel vs. DC thing, don't be. I'll let you credit any Oscar-winning Marvel film as "The Oscar-winning X" too.
>>
>>95210983

>Are you saying Suicide Squad did not win an Oscar? I'm just asking you to refer to it by its full, award-winning title.

Oh, I thought you were trying to meme me with the Oscar. Didn't realise you were just laying down the banter.
>>
>>95210832
B-but muh Star Trek!
I totally cared about that movie before!
>>
>>95210603
Not that anon, but you sound like a massive virgin.
>>
>>95210734
>Suicide Squad is better then Avengers

it is
>>
>>95208424

His lacking in big budget cinematography is balanced by his ability to at least create a competent film. That's really what the DCEU needs and it'd be a step up from the previous films.
>>
>>95208424
Planning is the key. With all the changes close to november this looks like a rape baby, but then again they also said he was woking with snyder way before he step down. Can't get a worse reception then BvS imo.
>>
>>95208424
-he got rid of the scene of Deathstroke breaking out Lex out of jail
-he got rid of the stinger ending of Darkseid killing Stepponwolf for failing (instead Wonder Woman kills Stepponwolf).
-he got rid of Barry's dad in jail plot
-he got rid of the Knightmare plot
-he added more scenes of Superman saving people and inspiring them
-here wrote Cyborg and made him more fun instead of the brooding version he was before (Cyborg also gives a rallying speech to JL)
-added more color to the movie

He's already improved it, that's for sure.
>>
>>95208424
>Auteur
You misspelled Autist there friend.
>>
>>95210913
Except that Joss was not the director of this movie while Feige was the producer of both films

Feige is the most overrated fag in this board and /tv/ because of fanboys, MCU had a lot of shit movies under his watch like The dark world ,Iron man 2 and Hulk, he can only make a good movie when the director is already good and even so many times he find a way to fuck up.
>>
>>95212270
Calling someone a virgin on this site is the equivalent of calling someone on tumblr an SJW
>>
>>95214430
>-he got rid of Barry's dad in jail plot
This is the only thing I have a bit of an issue with, everything else sounds gr8 tho
>>
>>95208424

He couldn't even salvage his marriage.
>>
>>95209503

>He isnt the sexist monster she paints him to be, but neither is he the feminist messiah.

He's the narcist hypocrite who projects his own misbehaviour upon others and judges them to hide his own misdeeds.
>>
>>95214527
>Feige is the most overrated fag in this board and /tv/ because of fanboys, MCU had a lot of shit movies under his watch like The dark world ,Iron man 2 and Hulk, he can only make a good movie when the director is already good and even so many times he find a way to fuck up.

>Feige overrated on this board
Either you're new or are smart enough to stay away from the /tv/ topics. Either way I envy you anon
>>
>>95208440

>Be male feminist.
>Actually be a serial womanizer.

https://www.dailydot.com/parsec/joss-whedon-affairs/

Every time.
>>
>>95214704
>"I'm not like the other guys!"
>>
>>95208424
But did he bang Gal Gadot?
>>
>>95210734
its a lot better then the avengers
>>
>>95208424
Rapists make better movies so I have high hopes.
>>
>>95212604
Avengers is regular shit
SS is advanced shit
>>
>>95210827
Electra was a studio movie where Feige had little real power.

Feige's greatest strength is he learns from mistakes and builds on success. He understands the appeal of Marvel characters (unlike Alonso and Brevoort).
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.