[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>three episodes into Bojack >this happens WHY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 35

File: todd no.png (776KB, 953x533px) Image search: [Google]
todd no.png
776KB, 953x533px
>three episodes into Bojack
>this happens
WHY
>>
because california drives you insane.
>>
>>95196344
Seems to fit the show pretty well. Also, these kinds of meet-ups do exist. I'm not sure what you're getting pissy about, OP.
>>
>>95196746
i think OPs been triggered
>>
Why would you have an asexual meet-up?
That's like a meet-up for people who don't play chess.
>>
>>95196344
For some reason people getting triggered about asexuality is faintly amusing to me, as I really couldn't imagine a more inoffensive minority, yet they're somehow considered insanely politically radical.
>>
>>95196797
Why date when you're asexual?
That's like eating chocolate cookies with no chocolate.
>>
>>95196797

This. What is the purpose of meeting other people with a sexual orientation that implies you are not interested in sex with other people. I mean be asexual or whatever but if you clearly aren't interested in sex why not go to a meetup for a hobby or something you are interested in?
>>
>>95196835
I dont know why straight people get so triggered by it but jesus fuck asexuals pretending that they are in any way oppressed or on a level anywhere close to gays/trans is so fucking stupid and I absolutely hate how we're supposed to just tolerate their bullshit
>>
>>95196835
because even by "-sexuality' standards it's a disorder and a really obvious one.
>>
>>95196858
>>95196797
it's about meeting people interested in a romantic relationship without sex.
>>
>>95196900
are they supporting it? usually bojack doesnt support any of that shit, it makes fun of it
but I haven't watched it since the one time they made an exception to that and the writers openly supported quite possibly the more reprehensible view of all, which I felt was a betrayal to the show's "fuck everything" roots. Too big a betrayal to keep watching.
>>
>>95196900
Chicago anon here, they are a real thing. They take over our spot in Denny's right after my D&D group meet up.
>>
>>95196916

You mean being friends based off the fact they are not sexually compatible? That sounds even more retarded.
>>
>>95196916
>romantic relationship
>without sex
How is that any different from having a friend?
>>
>>95196797

Kinda like how there's Atheists Meetups. You're literally meeting to talk about how something doesn't exist. And then it's just about how dumb those believers are and books from other Atheists and how can you build a community around that?

>>95196916
Okay so asexuals want romantic relationships but without sexual contact, and not that they aren't interested in relationships at all?
>>
>>95196900
>posts a thread complaining about typical Commiefornia shit in BoJack
>I-I'm not butthurt, I was just pretending to be upset
Okay.
>>
>>95196960
you either dont understand what a romantic relationship is or your friendships are just so good that the only distinction you can make is with sex

I hope it's the latter, because that sounds nice
>>
>>95196344
America's really believing really hard that this is how the world works now.
This happens when nobody actually goes outside anymore.
>>
>>95196900
You sound pretty triggered, OP. Asexuals are pretty dumb, but I can't get it in me to make a thread commenting on the horror of not wanting to fuck anyone. Who gives a fuck if they meet up?

The answer is you, apparently.
>>
File: chunky.jpg (22KB, 260x280px) Image search: [Google]
chunky.jpg
22KB, 260x280px
>>95196344
Well /tv/ is already a meeting place for people who don't have sex so I don't see the problem
>>
>>95196900
anyone else id call disingenuous, but from you i'd accept stupid
>>
>>95196900
What are you "making fun of" exactly? Pointing out that an asexual meetup happened in the show is not insightful or funny. Sounds like you're triggered to me
>>
File: 1405722779754.png (182KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1405722779754.png
182KB, 320x320px
>>95197028
You couldve just said 4chan
but I still laughed
>>
File: 1254623421733.jpg (23KB, 511x384px) Image search: [Google]
1254623421733.jpg
23KB, 511x384px
>>95196992
Look, I'm not not an ace person, but this argument is retarded. Atheists and asexuals don't just meet up to talk about stuff they already agree on.

It's pretty obvious that shit's more of a support group for them, a place they can go to feel comfortable without being judged or questioned.

How are you not fucking getting that?
>>
>>95196900
Why is that a "libtard" thing? What the fuck is your problem? Like seriously, what is wrong with the show acknowledging that these people exist and have meetups?
>>
>>95197028
There is but one board on this place where people who have sex go to, and its name is cgl
>>
>>95196996
Believe it or not, what makes the difference between an intimate relationship and a platonic is sex. That is the defining trait between Romance and Friendship. Every single person on this planet except for those who are asexual expect sex with their intimacy, it's like peanuts in peanut butter.
>>
lol at ash ketchum in the background
>>
>>95196992
Atheist meetups are different in that atheists have a reason to organize and try to spread their beliefs so they can work towards a society where religion has no power.

Do asexuals have an agenda? How would they like to see the world changed?
>>
>>95197081
damn, you have the greatest friends on earth anon
im actually jealous
>>
>>95196344
They made him asexual last season so this isn't exactly out of nowhere.
>>
>>95197053
Shit I genuinely thought I was on /tv/

Apparently the cancer has spread
>>
File: IMG_0550.jpg (90KB, 580x657px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0550.jpg
90KB, 580x657px
>>95197046
The real question is how you can be this dumb? I bet you're the guy that earnestly responds to "What was this guy's problem?" threads. Good 4chan OPs are short and to the point. Otherwise it's tl;dr territory.

Lurk moar, newfag.
>>
>>95197097
You're a fool if you think all, or even most Atheist meetups are agenda-driven. It's just an occasion for likeminded people to have a conversation. Same with ace meetups.
>>
>>95197073
What do you call it when you see something in media, and it upsets and offends you, and presumably you want it gone?
>>
so is /pol/ officially more easily offended than tumblr now?
>>
>>95197064

That's the problem anon with aethiests I can understand but how can aesexuals circle jerk eachother if they don't want sex?
>>
File: whatthehellman.jpg (42KB, 285x310px) Image search: [Google]
whatthehellman.jpg
42KB, 285x310px
>>95197064
Please stop trying to explain this. /co/ doesn't really go or meet up anywhere, so they don't really have a context for it.
>>
>>95197280
maybe they want something other than sex out of a relationship
>>
>>95197280
Fuck, I almost answered this honestly.

It's a circlejerk of the MIND, anon. Some would say it's the most pure circlejerk of them all.
>>
>romantic relationship without sex
If there's no sex then it's not romantic, and then it's called a friendship.

Just fucking bring on the day of the rope already, I'm sick of everyone having to hide behind these nonsensical, pointless made-up labels to compensate for having no personalities.
>>
>>95197226
maybe when they try to kill someone for drawing a far girl. Til then you're still winning tumblr.
>>
>>95197307
>>95197337

So if two aesexuals decide to date and they have sex would it be cheating?
>>
File: cerabread.png (173KB, 606x350px) Image search: [Google]
cerabread.png
173KB, 606x350px
I don't understand why this is upsetting to you, OP. If anything, I thought you'd be able to relate to not having sex and talking to other people who have never had sex.
>>
>>95196797
>why do people with common lifestyles and interests meet up for a social gathering?
>>
>>95197028
Asexuals don't have sex by choice or lack of interest. There's the difference.
>>
>>95197160
This concept is so stupid that I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it. What you're describing is like a brunette and a redhead having a get-together because neither of them are blonde.

>>95197515
How do they have lifestyles and interests in common? There's nothing that asexuals do that non-asexuals don't also do.
>>
>>95197459
Like fucking each other, you mean? No. That would just be a couple messing around. Asexuals can and do still have sex (especially if they are with a non-ace), they just don't feel a pressing need for it. Sex for them is like showing up to your daughter's recital; it's just something you do to make someone else happy sometimes.

If you mean an asexual had sex with someone outside the relationship, that's already a null question. They are both asexual, why would one of them WANT to have sex, much less outside of the relationship?
>>
>>95197564
have you like
never joined a club or group in your life? not even at school?
>>
>>95197600
Yeah, groups like handball teams or "comics and cartoons discussion" or "volunteer firefighters", not "non-soccer teams" or "non-television discussion" or "people who aren't the police".
>>
>>95197735
this level of mental gymnastics is just baffling

im not that guy but you are clearly intentionally misunderstanding the subject just so you can act like its abnormal
>>
Oh cool. I don't have to watch it now.
>>
>>95196344
>ALL ACES WELCOME
Unless one of those aces happened to be a conservative, right?
>>
>>95196344
'asexual' meet-up? i thought this was 'a sexual' meet-up

is that a joke they use? i just came up with it
>>
>>95197880
>projecting

Asexuality is not political.
>>
>>95197921
not bad anon
>>
>>95197983
just imagine how flustered and disappointed that guy would be, what a hoot, also he's an owl.
>>
>>95197806
I'm not misunderstanding anything.
I'm atheist and according to >>95197573's definition also asexual.

The idea that I'd have anything particular in common with other people who don't give a shit about god or people who don't give a shit about sex is exactly as stupid as assuming that I'd have anything in particular in common with other people who don't give a shit about soccer.
>>
File: heh shiiiiiet.jpg (209KB, 712x612px) Image search: [Google]
heh shiiiiiet.jpg
209KB, 712x612px
>asexual
Yess, leave the breeding to the poorest and the dumbest. Your middle-class genes are worthless, never procreate, enjoy your sexless life. The world is all about you and YOUR wants and needs, everything will be fine without you making any effort whatsoever.
>>
Humanity is an affront to nature.
>>
>>95196936
>usually bojack doesnt support any of that shit, it makes fun of it

Bojack doesn't make fun of feminism and special snowflake related shit, it just plays them straight. Getting really bad.
>>
>>95198127
One episode later:

>Mouse girl: Diane, meet me at your office
>Diane: I don't have an office. You told me offices have corners, and corners are the Patriarchy.

Yeah, it's not a huge fuck you to feminism, but it's still making fun of the dumb extremes modern feminists go to.
>>
>>95196940
You play D&D at a Denny's? i'm... so sorry for you anon.
>>
File: ifyouhearityoulose.gif (990KB, 410x260px) Image search: [Google]
ifyouhearityoulose.gif
990KB, 410x260px
>>95196344
OH OH OH OH OH OH
IT'S OUT!!!! IT'S OUT!!!! GONNA GO WATCH
GONNA GO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW!!!
>>
>>95198514

Don't forget to check your privileges before you do. One episode literally tells you that women spend every second of their lifes fearing sexual assault and are justified in doing so.
>>
>>95198232
On the other hand, another episode down there's a manspreading bit.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>95196344
>it's here
>it's here
>it's finalllllly here
>there's no more time for expectation
>>
ITT: /co/ doesn't comprehend meeting new people for purposes other than sex

Never change
>>
The episode itself was surprisingly decent which is, well, surprising. Not only because of the topic which can come off as cringey but Todd himself has always been the worst part of the show and an entire episode about him sounds like hell.

That said, throughout the whole season he STILL is the worst part of the show and has no reason to be here at this point.
>>
>>95198538
It's no different than a retarded child spending every second of its life fearing solid food, or a paraplegic spending every second of its life fearing water.

They are the weaker sex.
>>
File: bojack-horseman-christmas-2.png (225KB, 642x428px) Image search: [Google]
bojack-horseman-christmas-2.png
225KB, 642x428px
>>95198596
>JOY TO THE WORLD
>TODD IS HERE
>I DRANK...UP...ALL..YOU'RE BEEEEERRR
>>
File: fuckinkiddinme.png (76KB, 165x266px) Image search: [Google]
fuckinkiddinme.png
76KB, 165x266px
>Born as a eunuch
>See this
>My face

Fuck the people who don't legitimately have a biological reason to be so other than they're own insanity, honestly.
>>
>>95198567
>The entire subplot of the new season is making fun of political trends

>Bawww, they made fun of a political trend I dislike personally!
>Bojack is ruined!

/co/ will never change.
>>
>>95198648
Why are you angry that people have different preferences than you do?
>>
>>95197388

*runs over protestors*

when will tumblr end their terror of hurting people's feelings over the internet?
>>
>>95198669

Because these people don't understand the power that comes with being a true asexual. Every depiction of eunuchs in media is true. We're all conniving mother fuckers.
>>
>>95198690
>Literally the entire protest caused by tumblr
>Literally the entire violent situation caused by the local government's tumblr-tier response
>The woman who was killed was an actual landwhale who died from a heart attack, not from being struck by the vehicle.

>Somehow tumblr is blameless
>>
...is that woman on the far right an axolotl?

How is she...alive???
>>
>>95196344
Oh shit... Yolanda's there...
Neat!
Pretty much the only reason I like her is bc she's an axolotl. I just think they're really cute
>>
>>95198755
>tumblr has now taken over the US government

okay, that sounds perfectly reasonable and not anything like the rantings of a maniac
>>
>>95198773
I think so long as she keeps her gills wet she should be fine, rihgt?
>>
As far as sexualities go, asexual is probably the least offensive.
>>
>>95198823
It's just a hormone imbalance.
>>
>>95198056
>The idea that I'd have anything particular in common with other people who don't give a shit about god or people who don't give a shit about sex is exactly as stupid as assuming that I'd have anything in particular in common with other people who don't give a shit about soccer.

The difference being that people who dislike soccer (or any number of other mundane things) don't feel marginalized for it. Asexual people do. That is what they have in common and that is why they'd want to meet other people who feel similarly.

Surely you can conceptualize this, even if you yourself don't feel that way.
>>
>>95198773
well the msnbsea guy is a whale
how the fuck is a whale breathing outside of water
>>
File: IMG_0943.jpg (117KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0943.jpg
117KB, 1200x900px
>>95198773
>Although the axolotl is colloquially known as a "walking fish", it is not a fish, but an amphibian.

Besides, she appears in a later episode
>>
>>95198668

It's not about making fun of political trends. It's about the writers shouting their bullshit politics at you.
>>
>>95198968
>the very existence of something means it's being shoved down your throat

maybe you're just over-sensitive
>>
>>95197530
You act like chosing to spend all your time on 4chan isnt a choice.
>>
>>95196797
i think it's kind of like losing your thumb or being born without a thumb, and meeting up with other peole without thumbs. like there are poeple who have sort of gone through the same thing as you but not entirely, and want want to meet up in order to talk about something that not everyone has experienced
>>
>>95198798
>Strawman
That's nice.
>>
>>95199421

you're blaming the protest on tumblr
the protest being caused by a city selling a statue of a traitor to a museum
so you're saying that tumblr has somehow taken control of the us government
>>
File: hereweare.png (361KB, 1617x903px) Image search: [Google]
hereweare.png
361KB, 1617x903px
>>
>>95199532
>you're blaming the protest on tumblr
Yes, because it was.
>the protest being caused by a city selling a statue of a traitor to a museum
No, I said the city's response to the existing protest was inspired by tumblr-tier reasoning. There is currently a lawsuit sponsored by the ACLU against the city of Charlottesville for breaching the Constitutional rights of the protesters.

Reading's not your strong suit, clearly.
>>
File: med_1471911823_1382549570_image.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
med_1471911823_1382549570_image.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
>>95198876
Oh hai Bill.
>>
>>95196797
just trying to get to know yourself through other people, having someone to talk about or even joke, someone that won't instantly give you a gaze over your sexual preference

basically going to therapy without actually paying for it
>>
Why would anyone CHOOSE to live in Los Angeles?
>>
>>95199582
>Yes, because it was.
you still haven't explained how
>tumblr-tier reasoning.
what does that even fucking mean
>>
File: 21561656184.jpg (11KB, 238x306px) Image search: [Google]
21561656184.jpg
11KB, 238x306px
>>95199577
>>
>>95199716
It means you're an idiot and you should stop posting.
>>
>>95199761
wow great argument, you truly are in the right if you can't possibly manage to explain yourself
>>
Can /pol/tards please go back to their reddit containment board.
You might have been able to infect and destroy /pol/, but the rest of 4chan will not change our culture to bend to your whims.

In words you might be able to understand, you are cancerous shitskin muslims (redditors) that instead of trying to assimilate and accept European culture (4chan), you are actively trying to subvert and destroy western civilization (again 4chan), and you feel ballsy because you have completed your mission in some places (/pol/).
>>
>>95196344
the entertainment industry runs on self destructive attention seekers, and as the industry became concentrated they group together and forget what real life and real people are like, and then social media came in and poor gasoline all over it and now broken fucktards with shows are desperate to use them to amp up their virtue signaling to gain status in the toxic circlejerk.

and then 4chan autists get fixated on it because they are just as alienated from reality but are poor virgins.
>>
>>95198796
Same honestly. I didn't notice her in that scene, but later when she showed up at the restaurant her design immediately made me think "recurring character."
>>
>>95199577
I can't believe this show made me feel any sympathy at all for Beatrice.
>>
>>95196975
It's a live in roomate who you can rely on for mutual emotional support and help... Actually god that sounds amazing, if only it came with sex
>>
>>95196883
>level anywhere close to gays/trans
you'd have to care about the gays and the trans to get mad/know/care about the asexuals thinking it
>>
>>95196900
Doesn't look like you are """making fun""" of it
>>
>>95201616
I noticed her in the first scene, but only because axolotls are such a weird animal to portray in a show like this. I also notice the cockatiels whenever they show up (and only just now got that the "Cockatiel Waitress" joke).
>>
File: 1433789443588.gif (4MB, 815x451px) Image search: [Google]
1433789443588.gif
4MB, 815x451px
>>95199577
this fucked me up
>>
>>95198852
i wonder how asexuals feel about having this as their label.

from what i gather, it seems to describe people for whom sex is not a high priority, but that hardly comports with the term. then again, i'm not an asexual.
>>
>>95199577
>when Bojack starts comforting her at the shitty retirement home
jesus fuck that got me good. That and realizing what was happening at the end of the future-Princess Carolyn episode were like a punch to the gut.
>>
>>95196344
What did you expect from a Tumblr cartoon?
>>
>that feel when I'm a huge perv that's in love with somebody who claims to be asexual but I secretly believe she's also a huge perv.

It's interesting to say the least, considering all the other women I have ever slept with turned out to be complete sluts.

Been doing well for 3 years now. Also fun because she's more of a dweeb then I am.
>>
>>95197530
Why did special snowflakes have to try and collectivise under some oppressed label when they're just people with low sex drives.
>>
>>95198860
Because whales are mammals, anon. They breathe air.
>>
>>95204795
>special snowflakes
You answered your own question.
>>
>>95198860
whales breath air they just can't be out of water because they get crushed under their own weight out of it.
>>
>>95199006
These are the sort of people that got mad at a South Park joke where increasing the games difficulty makes their skin more brown. Their sense of humor has just been shattered.
>>
>>95204849
You can defend it all you want, but it doesn't change anything.
>>
File: 1502173689000.jpg (67KB, 282x376px) Image search: [Google]
1502173689000.jpg
67KB, 282x376px
>>95196344
>Bojack half of S4 is actually gripping and keeps you going with all its twists and turns
>everything else is forced "Ha HA, politics, right?"

I need S5 ASAP so I can got my other half a season
>>
>>95204862
Yeah, I guess it doesn't change the fact that you can't take a joke.
>>
>>95196914
Not really. Basically it's just a person with no libido, which is something we know varies from person to person. Serial rapists, for example, have extremely high sexual energy, so this is just the opposite.

Honestly the explanation seems less strange than the explanation for gender dysphoria.
>>
>>95196797
>why do people meet up?
>why don't they just complain online about other people in the comfort of their own room while being desperately lonely because they don't know anybody?
>>
wait there is a new season
>>
>>95196344
Is it really so hard to keep your stupid shit to one thread?
>>
File: 1456468525023.png (901KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
1456468525023.png
901KB, 690x460px
>Asexual
You burgerclappers just won't stop coming up with dumb shit nowadays, at least it's not one of those "non-binary whatever fake gender" meet-up
>>
The amount of people in this thread that think a romantic relationship's only difference from a platonic one is sex leads me to believe you're all underage b&.
>>
>>95196797
I actually don't understand what's not to get here

>have a quirk that makes you drastically different from the unspeakably vast majority of humans on earth
>not wanting to meet other people like you where you can talk about it without feeling like a complete weirdo outsider
>>
>>95205248
You're comparing one disorder with another. Thanks for proving the point.

Inb4 samefag
>>
I didn't like Todd's arc. All kinds of shit happens with characters, and asexuality is what was chosen to be Todd's problem?
I haven't had sex neither but you don't see me making my whole identity out of it.
>>
>>95206193
Come now, anon. You know the common stereotype is that 4chummres can't even accept the idea of a relationship, much less start one.
>>
How does one know if he's asexual or just really shy around girls
>>
>>95206752
>doesn't masturbate
>>
>>95197490
Underrated
>>
You're all ignorant. I don't know if this strictly makes me asexual, but it can be broadly be characterised like this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder#Schizoid_sexuality
>>
File: 1504623556639.gif (703KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1504623556639.gif
703KB, 500x332px
>>95196797
>read this in Mitch Herberg's voice
>>
>>95196344
>This angry that an existent but uncommon type of person receives attention

Is this what it's like to be anti-SJW?
>>
File: skeptical.jpg (89KB, 855x499px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical.jpg
89KB, 855x499px
>>95196344
>>95196992

atheist meets ups sound fine to me, because guess what. i live in the south and i know for a fact that the only thing stopping evangelicals from lynching people is because they don't know they can get away with it. let's not forget that bush jr said "god told him" to invade iraq and to this day, conservatives eat that shit up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTm72CB2VCs

>>95197097
>atheists spread beliefs
lol you sound new at this. a lack of belief is not a belief. you cannot attribute hair color to baldness.
>>
>>95206808
Atheist meetups are the most self masturbatory bullshit, meet strangers to do something fun and constructive like joining a makerspace or beat each other with practice swords and talk about history.
>>
>like qt girl with a hot body
>Become pretty good friends with her, think this might be going somewhere
>Comes out publicly as asexual
>Suddenly lose all interest in being friends or talking to her

Does this make me a bad person?
>>
>>95198648
>Born as a eunuch

explain this more
actual eunuchs can take hormone therapy
>>
>>95206843
It makes you a quitter.
>>
>>95206839
you sound pretty fucking jealous. sounds much more fun that the meet ups they call "church"
>>
>>95206843
Look, if there's no gold in the vein or nothing else of note either, moving on to a different mine doesn't make you bad, it makes you smart.
>>
>>95196344
Oh hey, it's that character that shows up later from the BBB.
>>
>>95206843
if you're attracted to her in a sexual way and wanted more in that sense then you're not a bad person.

if you're just friends with her and thats all you wanted then yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 530x600px
>>95196916
So basically people who only want half a relationship
>>
>>95206999
I'm an atheist, dipshit and no where did I mention church unless churches have CNC machines and are also HEMA clubs
>>
>>95207214
I'm not sure I see the difference in the two. I was friends with her but also sexually attracted and of course wanted more, which I thought was developing but I was obviously wrong.
>>
>>95207302
if you think you can still be friends without getting too hung up about it, then you should be fine being with her.

if you can't then just drop it
>>
I just realized Hollyhock is snow white.
Raised by gay men and poisoned by evil step-mother.
>>
File: 1472165543591.png (281KB, 535x466px) Image search: [Google]
1472165543591.png
281KB, 535x466px
>>95196344
How fucking embarrassing
>>
>>95197573
I don't think you know what asexual means didn't you pass science class? Humans can't be asexual you dip we really should not call these people asexual i'm not saying its wrong that they don't have an interest in sex with other people i'm saying its wrong to call them asexual
>>
>>95196916
>a romantic relationship without sex.
Sounds gayer than gay sex.
>>
>>95196344
They needed something for Todd to be. Homosexuality is too normalised now to have any impact and bestiality doesn't work in this show. I wonder what the reaction would have been if they made him a pedophile?
>>
>>95207948
jesus christ you're sad
>>
>>95207467
What?
>>
>>95207467
whoa
>>
>>95207572
Is it okay to call you autistic?
>>
>>95207859
yeah, because gay people are normal. these asexies are the least well-adjusted people on the planet
>>
>>95196344
At least they didn't gave him something normal and no fantasy bs like nonbinary.
>>
>>95197226
>now
>>
>>95206843
Yes.

Don't worry too much, though, there are lots of other bad people in the world.
>>
>>95196344
Classifying "I don't want to have sex" as a sexual orientation is like classifying "vegetarianism" as an eating disorder.
>>
>>95199981
>t. guy with little to no connection to the entertainment industry
have a you on me friend :)
>>
>>95206843
Probably picked up on your advances and wanted to discourage you because she doesn't feel the same way. Hundred bucks says you'll see here a year from now fucking some chad.
>>
>>95209887
So it's accurate then?
>>
>>95197075
but they're all lesbians
>>
>>95206684
So you agree it makes sense to have a meetup for people living with the same disorder?
>>
>>95199063
You ever heard of addiction?
>>
>>95197081
is it still platonic if we're just cuddling but we accidentally touch balls
>>
>>95197075
can I find a gf on cgl

I know how to sew plushies
>>
>>95196344
What season and episode specifically? Didn’t find it in the 3rd epsidoe
>>
The amount of characters in this show just feeling broken and wondering if they can ever really be happy...

It really resonates with me. Do many other people feel this way?
>>
>>95210416
About one twentieth of the US population is suffering from depression at any given moment.
>>
>>95197028
properly rated post
>>
>>95197490
jej
>>
File: 1478532263168.png (439KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478532263168.png
439KB, 1024x1024px
>>95204577
> realizing what was happening at the end of the future-Princess Carolyn episode were like a punch to the gut.

Oh god. you just made me realize there was no future Princess Carolyn and it was all a feelgood fantasy. Meaning she never had the baby.

How did I miss this.
>>
>>95204931
>>defends literally anything with "it's just a joke lol"
>>is somehow not the shitposter
everyone is the hero of their own story

even you
>>
Man, hatred for asexuals here is the weirdest thing. They're harmless and easy to ignore. Why bother hating them? It's like hating the color grey or those neutral aliens from Futurama, isn't it?
>>
File: Todd.jpg (71KB, 360x405px) Image search: [Google]
Todd.jpg
71KB, 360x405px
They could have dropped him from this season and nothing would have been lost.
>>
>>95210677
Yeah, that was heartbreaking. Poor PC.

She doesn't seem like a shitty person the way Bojack does or incompetent like Todd.
>>
File: Diane_Nguyen.jpg (40KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
Diane_Nguyen.jpg
40KB, 526x526px
>Shitty person who can't let themselves be happy
>Contributes nothing to their relationship
>Requires another person to fill that void and make them whole

Diane doesn't seem to be a good fit with Mr Peanutbutter at all. She seems like she's the female version of Bojack, just not as extreme.
>>
>>95210722
Only watched the first episode and he pretty much ruined it.
Really he seems like a bad device to just randomly move the plot.
>>
File: 1485192265931.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485192265931.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>95210720
I think what people are against are identity politics as a concept, not that some people don't want to fuck other people.

I think this season had a bit too much left-wing progressive soapboxing, but it's not like it actually pissed me off.
>>
>>95210907
Of season 4? It's worth continuing because he basically doesn't interact with any other major character.

Which makes him sort of pointless, he's not an engaging character on his own and Bojack's gone beyond the need for a foil like Todd.
>>
>>95196746
if they are asexual why would they feel the need to meet up? is this like those atheist that still go to atheist meetings every sunday?
>>
>>95210933
Yeah. I had completely forgotten he won that money and gave it away last season because I blocked it out.
Then he gets a free flying drone and breaks shit and wins a race for something he doesn't even care about.
I just feel like the story could have been done better without him in it.
>>
>>95210908
I guess, but I can't really recall asexuals ever coming to my attention as a political force ever. Gays, blacks, and women you can see throughout history in politics and activism. The only prominent asexual I can bring to mind is Tesla, and he was apolitical.
>>
>>95210720
I don't hate asexuals, but that supposedly being a big important part of Todd's character seemed hamfisted and of no consequence compared to everything everyone else was going through. I resent that the writers seemed to think they had something when they clearly didn't.
>>
>>95211054
It's not about the asexuals, but the people that thrust them and gayfaggots like myself into the limelight for political gain and to seem good and moral.
>>
>>95210984
people like to meet up with people who are like themselves
it's like why we have conventions
>>
>>95211166
I don't even think they were doing it to virtue signal, they just had him declare himself asexual and the general response is >so what?
Todd should have been a background gag character after the second half of season 3.
>>
>>95202275
So, a friend.
>>
>>95211196
Again, I think this season had more "virtue signaling" elements than previous seasons and like you said, none of them were use to tell any sort of interesting stories anyway.

I liked the lesbian feminist director of the original secretariat though. Wish they'd told her story.
>>
>>95211257
Yeah, Kelsey was interesting, but we probably have our full of bitter characters. Didn't she have a daughter though?
>>
Would Poison Ivy have any effect on aces?
>>
As redundant as the term asexual is, its still not as bad as demisexual.
>>
Ah, so its an anti-virtue signalling and disdain for bad writing thing. Yeah, that's understandable. Virtue signalers are annoying as fuck, and bad writing always sucks. Virtue signalers also do tend to be the worst people because they virtue signal to cover up or make up for their actual deficiencies.
>>
/co/ knows that asexuals can still have and enjoy sex right? They just don't feel the biological need for it.
>>
>>95211329
>>95211257
Kelsey was great and how you do "diversity" right. She had her own issues and motivations, the show poked fun at facets of her life but still presented them in an endearing light, came into conflict with Bojack on different points with her being wrong in some and right in others.
>>
>>95211329
>Yeah, Kelsey was interesting, but we probably have our full of bitter characters.
She seemed more weary than bitter to me. And unlike other characters she also seemed functional.

>Didn't she have a daughter though?
Yeah. I would've wanted to know more about here too.

>>95211385
I don't give a shit about 'asexuals' so hard I get constipated whenever they're mentioned.
>>
>>95211385
What's the difference between someone who has sex because they enjoy it and someone who "feels a biological need for it"?
How can you tell them apart?
>>
>>95211385
These explanations just get dumber and dumber.
>>
>>95211385
Hilarious, bring me a bag of biological need and show it to me; then show me how their desire for sex is not that bag of things that are biological need.

You have no way of separating those feelings. Unless you mean they want to be childless, and then why are you pigeon holing asexual people into being childless?

Neck yourself, you moron.
>>
>>95210984
They're aSEXUAL, anon. Not aSOCIAL.

They aren't meeting up to have sex. They're meeting up to chit chat. Lots of people do it.
>>
>>95211508
The use of birth control and condoms?
>>
>>95211564
So if you use birth control you're automatically asexual?
>>
>>95211564
So anybody with the self-restraint to not have unsafe sex is now asexual?
>>
We can all agree this was the worst season yet, right?
>>
Asexuality is bullshit
>>
>>95211688
Yes. Bojacks mother was interesting but other than that the season fell a bit flat compared to the previous ones.
>>
>>95211564
>>95211588
One's sex for pleasure, the other' for procreation. Which aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>95211794
But if they're having sex they're not asexual.
>>
>>95211794
So now the difference between a straight man and an asexual is whether they want kids one day?

What?
>>
>>95198844
There are actually many possible reasons that can cause asexuality. For some people it's emotional, for others it's physical, and sometimes it's like you said, a hormone imbalance.
I'm not sure where exactly I lie. I guess a combination of the three reasons I mentioned. Sex never really felt that great to me physically, and after my teenage years my sex drive dropped like a rock. I think there's also a part of me that associates sex with my bitch ex-gf, so emotionally I have a reason to get away from it.
Honestly it's pretty nice. I'm no longer tempted to waste time masturbating or trying to get laid.
>>
File: yun5gxk.gif (16KB, 204x173px) Image search: [Google]
yun5gxk.gif
16KB, 204x173px
I like asexual characters like Goku for example, I have a soft spot for them. But I don't like this "oh no I don't want to have sex I'm socially awkward now I need to find other asexuals that's the only way I can have a relationship" with Todd now
>>
>>95211840
You can have sex while not enjoying it. Gay men can impregnate women.

Come on anon, use your head.
>>
>>95206808
Isn't atheism the belief that there is no god? Sounds like a belief to me.
>>
>>95210248
Its not gay if you touch balls through pants. Only skin to skin ball touching is gay.
>>
>>95211141
I agree Todd's development was lacking in this season, but him being asexual kind of makes sense to me. He's childish and awkward and would rather go on adventures and have stupid fun, but he's also timid and uncertain when it comes to relationships.
>>
>>95211688
Better than 3 for sure
Maybe better than 1
>>
File: carnageface.png (119KB, 292x303px) Image search: [Google]
carnageface.png
119KB, 292x303px
>Todd meets an Albino Asexual Axolotl from the Better Business Bureau looking into Customer Complaints of Clown Dentists Drilling Dangerously, Eventually Evolving into Extreme Fear-based Fitness in the Forest
>>
>>95206843
No, you are completley fine human being that makes his own decisions. Only thing that would make you a bad person was to go to her house and beat her up with a baseball bat. if you are not interested then you just don't want anything to do with her nad that's it life goes on.
>>
>>95196344
I fucking hate Todd so much. I might actually just skip this episode to be real.
>>
>>95212838
Yeah Todd sucks
I really like the dentist clowns however
>>
File: 143611114864.png (146KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
143611114864.png
146KB, 480x352px
>>95196344
The writers have no idea what to do with Todd. They didn't really from the beginning, but now it's like they've lost even that.

They're just playing around with current trends to create a novel story. It's not really working, but that's just because LOL SO RANDOM doesn't make for good storytelling or character arcs (especially when Mr.PB does the exact same thing but better)

Also, what did you guys think? I thought S4 was a good way to finish the series for good.
>>
>>95211836
>liberate the Jews
Who the fuck did you think started WWII? America was cucked into putting down the only reasonable resistance against cultural-marxism and post-modernism.

Not to mention that Ginsberg and the Beats were all post-modern New Yorkers who cucked Horseman out of his great American novel

Also, anyone else think that the turtle might be Jewish? He really likes money and tries to create mass shootings...just a thought...
>>
File: 213142.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
213142.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>95197028
>>
File: the-great-beauty.jpg (75KB, 1600x678px) Image search: [Google]
the-great-beauty.jpg
75KB, 1600x678px
>>95198058
the continued survival of the human species is not just overrated but continually hampered and threatened by the human species' own constantly shortsighted and self-serving actions and decisions.
let it go.
extinction is a piece of cake.
don't you wanna make (or at least become) history?
oblivion=maximum comfy
>>
>>95204926
that's if they actually focus on the season but what his name wants mainly politics for S5, if it goes that way hopefully we will get a 4th of a season
>>
File: liam.png (682KB, 596x663px) Image search: [Google]
liam.png
682KB, 596x663px
>>95198710
I have never met someone born without a cock. I have many questions
>>
File: 1503441217632.gif (455KB, 178x195px) Image search: [Google]
1503441217632.gif
455KB, 178x195px
>>95196975
you can't cuddle with a friend
>>
Just so you know, since Todd is using those Rabies Infected Clown Dentists and not paying them, he's now a slave owner. You can't say they're still working for him because he got rid of his clown-dentistry practice, even if he decided to pay them now, it would still have been slave labor since they never agreed to that work.
>>
>>95210303
don't do it you most probably end up with a psycho transbian weeb feminist
Thread posts: 237
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.