[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daredevil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 210

And now we start the last major TPB of Bendis' Daredevil saga. That said, I'm still going to storytime Daredevil End of Days to cap off the series with a semi finale. Prior threads are below. Let's do this!!!
>>94631692
>>94657449
>>94677778
>>94701416

Also, I'm currently watching The Defenders on Marvel so I humbly request that no one discusses that show during the thread. I'd super appreciate it. Also the cover to this TPB is fantastic. I always had a soft spot for the yellow suit.
>>
>>94744967
Shit, just realized I didn't give this thread a proper name. It's probably fine. Daredevil is in the title lol. I actually have one more request. Please please please do not post any images and I'm going to need almost all of the images. Thank you and enjoy the thread.
>>
>>
>>
Resizing some of these pages is a bitch. I'm always worried something is going to be lost in the transfer but it normally works out.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Just finished eating a Domino's bread pasta bowl. I hate myself.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Poor Melvin
>>
>>
Melvin doesn't deserve any of this.
>>
>>
Shame Melvin is too mentally timid to just crush this guys head right here right now.
>Maybe I'm being too violent. I am drinking gin.
>>
>>
>>
Malicious code error is forcing me to resize another image. Fuck the image limit. Just give me 10 megabytes and I won't have to deal with this garbage. These scanners are working their asses off to give us HD pages. The public needs to see this.
>>
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong but did Diggle keep Detective Toro in his comics or am I just remembering?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94746425
Angela became the new White Tiger and then was killed and resurrected by the Hand during Shadowland.

Recently she was freed from her brainwashing by the new White Tiger, Ava Ayala, in the pages of Ewing's New Avengers.
>>
>>
>>94746593
I didn't know that. Freaking schweet. Also glad to have you aboard.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Melvin is the only one making a lick of sense.
>>
>>
I wonder if Melvin will ever go Gladiator in the MCU. I count the Netflix shows and Agents of SHIELD in the same universe because fuck whoever is in charge. As far as I'm aware they haven't contradicted each other so headcanon wins.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94746774
>I wonder if Melvin will ever go Gladiator in the MCU
Probably not, not "realistic" enough.
>>
>>94747104
That makes me sad.

Also, what do you all vote would be a better use of my time? Powering through all of Slott's Spider Epic as well as Scarlet Spider(s), Venom, Silk, Spider-Woman, and Prowler for the appropriate issues or should I go through Hickman's Marvel epic which starts with SHIELD and ends with Secret Wars? I'm not reading this for the best writer, I'm reading it for the best structure and plot layout throughout their tenure.
>>
>>
>>
cheers for all these - pretty major storytime for me to just start tonight and i'm really grateful
>>
>>
>>
>>
This letterer could have adusted the bottom panels.
>>
>>
>>
>>
Total douche.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Is it weird that I woudl like Bendis to write an Avengers story that would take place during volume 1 or 2 instead of the main timelin? I think he'd have a lot of fun with that.
>>
>>
Damn. This definitely contributed to Ock's spine becoming absolute garbage in later runs.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Had to resize two images before I could continue. Fucking hate this image limit!!!!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Looks like Matt is following in Stick's footsteps of being an absolute douche teacher.
>>
>>
Fucking hell this is evil.
>Anyone reading along or is it just me and my lonesome in here?
>>
>>
>>94747248
My man. And serously, it Hickman's epic spanning from SHIELD to Scret Wars worth a read? It incorporates Avengers World as well as Ultimates Vol. 5 to fill in the missing blanks. Ultimate End is not include because it was soooooooooooooo terrrrrriiiiibleeeeee
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
This is so tragic. Why can't Bendis write like this anymore!?!?!?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Huh, I actually didn't know that.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Time for a new arc!!!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Anyone want to weigh in on Hickman's Marvel Run? How does it compare to other "epic runs" where a writer had more than one title under their belt and tried to build something grand. So far I can think of Bendis, Hickman, and Ewing. I'm certain I can think of others
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94748769
>I AM UR GOD
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94748969
>YOUR GOD
>>
>>
>>
>>
Umm....are they being kidnapped?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I feel like Bendis has been in therapy at some point.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I really don't thin it works like that but I could be mistaken.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Slott's Spider Epic is #157 issues with all the major stuff counted and a few of the minor sturr
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
This is going to be the final issue for the night! Going to finish the third volume tomorrow and post End of Days on Sunday and then on MOnday I'm either going to post Powers TPB by Bendis or I'm going for Ewing's Marvel saga which incorporates:
>Mighty Avengers
>Loki Agent of Asgard
>Captain America and Mighty Avengers
>Captain Britain and the Defenders
>Contest of Champions
>Ultimates Vol. 1
>New Avengers Vol. 3
>Ultimates Vol. 2
>US Avengeres

Once I'm done with both of those titles I'm not 100% sure on what I should post after. Currently I'm leaning towards Millar's Ultimate Avengers series but I'm not sure how well that would go over.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Oh shit! Busted
>>
>>
>>94749912
Oh cool! I vote for Ewing I need a break from Bendis
>>
>>
>>
>>94747196
This is hours later, but someone did all of Slott's Spiderman a month ago.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94748897
I would say Hickman ambition was great for what it was but it was flawed. His most consistent run was his FF stuff because it gave him his central character ultimately and his focus on the family is great. Even his Spider-man is well written(Funny but not dumb, compare how Slott wrote him getting a new costume to Hickman) Secret Warriors is also real good but was built out of event bullshit, but it did use it's concepts well. His Avengers run while it has some good stuff is bloated as hell because you can tell he wants to write it like a classic avengers title focusing on the small characters and b-listers but it has to focus on a-listers.
>>
>>94750441
Great storytime
>>
>>94744967
>bendis writes daredevil

well, there another character i don't have to ever worry about reading again
>>
>>94752961
>being this casual
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 210

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.